[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Authorities Investigating Viral Oklahoma Road Rage Incident -

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 28

File: roadrage attack.png (2MB, 1604x904px) Image search: [Google]
roadrage attack.png
2MB, 1604x904px
The Facts
>4 OSU students riding in Maramec, Oklahoma returning from a street bike event
>1 rider is on a Honda Grom which cannot perform at highway speeds and he is legally riding without a helmet, the group opts to use back roads due to his low speed disability
>A man in a truck attempts to pass them unsafely and almost kills the lead rider, he breaks multiple traffic/safety laws while attempting this, he has his family (wife/child) in the vehicle during this action
>The man driving the truck begins to yell and argue with the lead rider, he tells the lead rider to pull over
>A roadblock has been created by associates of the man in the truck
>The man with a shotgun fires one round in the air while another man brandishes a knife, at this point the driver of the truck begins his assault on the lead rider, the lead rider will be knocked unconscious due to this attack
>The man with the knife attempts to take the shotgun away from the overalls man who then brandishes the weapon more by points it and attempting a butt strike against one of the other riders
>attackers then notice a go-pro style camera and steal it

We've already established that you would be well within your legal rights in the state of Oklahoma to shoot the following actors, 1) man with the shotgun, 2) man with the knife, 3) man attacking your friend being supported by a man with a shotgun

Would your CCW be able to do the job?
Discuss.

Old Thread: >>35155497
News Article: http://www.news9.com/story/36362442/authorities-investigating-viral-oklahoma-road-rage-incident

(The fat man who was showing his belly was identified as Paul Wiseley, 60 and he has been charged with robbery, assault with a deadly weapon and conspiracy in connection with the incident. The search continues for the driver and the man in overalls. The truck drivers vehicle features a identification decal for USM Universal Mapping and Survey: http://www.usmsurveying.com/contactus.asp)
>>
>>35171936

I would have been able to handle Cletus with my snubby .357, when him and tubby start fighting over the shotgun I can put 3 easy in him and probably the fat guy too if he keeps his hands on the shortly.
>>
If the lesson you got from this is "OMG WHO SHOULD I SHOOT FIRST?@!?!" and not "damn I carry a firearm I need to remember to never get in a heated road rage incident, don't ever pull over for anyone, don't get off my bike or out of my car, if I'm followed make them follow me all the way to the police station" You are a fucking retard.

Both groups were in the wrong, the truckers should face mutliple charges, but if the biker faggots shot back in "self defense" it would be a hard sell because they didn't avoid the confrontation and instead followed the truckers. They could've turned around and got away, kept riding.
>>
>>35171936

Full 9 minute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYMdoFyoSVk
>>
>>35171936
>bikerfags
Should be shot on sight.
>>
>>35172024
The riders didn't get into a heated argument, they were cut off in a dangerous way, almost killed, and then this guy had a roadblock set up to almost murder them.

You have to be ready at all times for stuff like this when you CCW.
>>
File: IMG_2797.jpg (158KB, 1000x1368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2797.jpg
158KB, 1000x1368px
>>35172024
That's funny because they arrested the hillbillies and not the bikers.

Take your preconceived notions elsewhere. The men are talking.
>>
>>35172054
You're missing the point entirely, if you shot back you can bet your ass the DA would grill every single thing, "WHY DID YOU GET OFF YOUR BIKE? YOU COULD"VE EASILY KEPT RIDING, YOU COULD"VE TURNED AROUND, YOU COULD"VE CALLED THE POLICE, WHY DID YOU GET OFF YOUR BIKE?"

They had plenty of oppurtunities to not get off their bikes and turn around and keep riding.. You're missing the point here if you think it would be a justifiable shooting on the bikers behalf..
>>
I was part of the old thread.

As soon as the shotgun guy introduced said shotgun i wouldve shot him without hesitation and woukdve shot any other of those rednecks if they attempted to intervene.

As soon as the shotgun got brandished it is free game as far as Im concerned.
>>
>>35172068
I never said the bikers did anything illegal, learn to read bud. I just said a justifiable shooting on the bikers behalf would be a tough sell. The only illegal things done in the incident were by the truckers and they should be charged. Again, learn to read.
>>
>>35172080

You got the right idea, you can't waste time in a situation like this. You've gotta make the choice and commit to the kill almost instantly.

20 years ago they would have killed those boys and just left them out in the sun.
>>
>>35172074

"I got off my bike because of the roadblock sir."

>the DA looks at the police report and photographs of the scene and realizes the roadblock
>>
Normally I hate bikerfags because they're obnoxious pussies but I really wish the hillbillies would get bodied
>>
>>35172024
>who should I shoot first
I don't think anybody here wonders that at all. You should shoot the man with the shotgun, then engage the other threats starting with the closest to you.
>>
>>35172098
No they had bikes, they could've turned around and kept riding or rode between the trucks, they made NO attempt to get away but casually all stopped and got off their bikes. Cmon now. Weak excuse to seek out a confrontation.
>>
>>35172106
Cool have fun in prison, or at least your year long legal battle like zimmerman if you get lucky like him and get of on a stand your ground case. I hope your road rage was worth it.
>>
>>35172109

Doesn't seem weak at at, I'm a marine and thats a roadblock.

You aren't supposed to make roadblocks because that can cause me to crash and you would be liable, the same way you can't pull out a shotgun and start firing it in the air.

You are dumb.
>>
File: ZZ3C6318A2[1].jpg (34KB, 489x384px) Image search: [Google]
ZZ3C6318A2[1].jpg
34KB, 489x384px
>>35172119

The twitter posting alone will be worth it.
>>
>>35172109
No duty to retreat :^)
>>
>>35172121
DUDE ARE YOU DUMB??? I am not defending the truckers, how the fuck can you not see that I am not defending the truckers! What the truckers did was absolutely illegal and I hope they all face all their charges! I AM SIMPLY STATING A SELF DEFENSE SHOOTING ON THE BIKERS BEHALF WOULD BE A HARD SELL WHEN THE BIKERS MADE NOOOO ATTEMPT TO FLEE THE INCIDENT! LIKE ZIMMERMAN! CMON DUDE DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY CAPS LOCK BETTER NOW???
>>
File: dutytoretreat[1].jpg (153KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
dutytoretreat[1].jpg
153KB, 800x800px
>>35172135

There is no duty to retreat in Oklahoma, if someone brandishes a weapon at you, you shoot them dead.
>>
>>35172130
Cool I hope your legal battle is worth it. As for me I will always make it my absolute duty to retreat and get away and only use my gun if I have no choice and am cornered like dorner.
>>
>>35172121

How did they come to be at the road block?

Because they continued going the same way as the trick driver. If they had done literally anything else, they would not have wound up in that situation.
>>
>>35172141
Ookay cool hope that saves you the legal hassle you could possibly face. I am different. I would retreat at all cost and only use my gun in a last resort. Road rage is not worth it I have a great life.
>>
>>35172148

The only way for them to retreat was to turn around and drive in the opposite direction, when you watch the video you see cletus shoots the shotgun as soon as they show up, that means in the time it takes for them to make a move, cletus has at least 1-2 beat to the punch.

You'd have to draw quick and drop cletus, then scan for other targets.
>>
>>35172162
You are trolling at this point. Cletus fired AFTER the biker faggots got off their bikes.
>>
>>35171936
Better question, would 9mm or 45 be better in this situation assuming you ARE carrying?

Those big guys look like they wouldnt be stopped by 9mm but there are alot of em
>>
>>35172166

Because they were cornered in a road block.
>>
>>35172176
9mm being too weak is fuddlore. WIth correct ammo choice, 9mm is very effective and the capacity is always a good thing.
>>
>>35172176

quantity over quality I say.

I'd rather have 15+1 than 7-8+1 in a pinch.
>>
>>35172185
dude bullshit, all bikers MADE NO ATTEMPT to turn around, ride around, get away, AT ALL. They casually got off their bikes like about to say wassup muh redneck niggers. Everyone in this incident was retarded and if the bikers shot back they would also be charged. Did you even watch the whole 9 minute video where it shoes the bikers followed the trucks? Even if you got off on a stand your ground cause, no duty to retreat, that to me isn't worth it. But to you thick headed dense motherfuckers apperantly is.
>>
>Be driving home
>try to pass some bikers
>do, but they get triggered
>they start following and striking my car
>family is in the truck
>call up family cause bikers are scum
>10min later
>meet up and unleash asswooping
>bikefags get so rekt they go to Reddit
Bikefags BTFO.
>>
File: IMG_0016.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>35172024
>>35172044
>>35172074
>>35172085
>>35172109
>>35172135
>>35172143
>>35172148
>>35172153
>>35172166
>>35172203
>>35172208

>being this ass pained because your weirdo hilly billy extended family is going to pound me in the ass prison because they be the law round these parts
>>
>>35172203
They had no idea there was gonna be a roadblock ahead and it was gonna get massively escalated. They aren't mind readers.
>>
I would have started by shooting the dumbass brandishing a shotgun.
>I carry a 7.65 mauser, it would have worked.
>>
File: mauser1914_8[1].jpg (92KB, 1000x669px) Image search: [Google]
mauser1914_8[1].jpg
92KB, 1000x669px
>>35172230

"Your move cletus."
>>
File: 1501418168018.jpg (220KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501418168018.jpg
220KB, 1600x900px
>>35171936
>tfw Oklahoman and hillbilly road rage motherfuckers like these guys are everywhere.

Shits fucked. That whole situation could have gone better if one of the bikers had their CCW.
>>
>>35172223
>going to prison
For what? Hurting your feewings?
>>
>>35171936
NYC elitist fag here. I seriously thought these types of fucking hillbillies were extinct and only living on in the movies/television. Oklahoma, another State I will NEVER visit.
>>
>>35172223
You clearly read my comments but made no connection that I don't give a fuck about the hillbillies?? Learn to read faggot. I want them to go to pound in the ass prison. The bikers did nothing illegal. BUT, had they shot in self defense they would've most likely been screwed too since they made no attempt to get away.
>>
>>35172203

What you are talking about is Duty to Retreat. Which is not a thing in Oklahoma. As far as the bikers knew at the time it was just a heated argument. The second someone pulls a gun on them in that situation they have the right to defend themselves. You don't know shit about the law and should probably stop trying to armchair lawyer this shit.
>>
File: Mauser_HSc_(6971795373).jpg (161KB, 1200x812px) Image search: [Google]
Mauser_HSc_(6971795373).jpg
161KB, 1200x812px
>>35172246
One of these, and more like "stirb, hund"
>>
>>35172224
They shouldn't have gotten off their bikes, shouldn't have stopped. Stopping meant confrontation, doesn't take a mind reader to realize that you retard. You must be dumb.
>>
>>35172279
They had to stop, THERE WAS A ROADBLOCK.
>>
>>35172272
>Fire first shot.
>FTF
t. former HSc owner
>>
>>35172288
Were you using ball ammunition? The gun is designed for it, it'll fuck up with anything else pretty much.
>>
>>35172271
If you get into a heated argument and it ends in a shooting you'll get in trouble too if you had plenty of chances to get away before getting into the heated argument.
>>
>>35172254

I hate to say it man but I've never heard a single positive thing about Oklahoma from anyone that's been there. At best people say it's a shithole. At worst they get robbed or accosted like these poor fucks. If I had to go somewhere that went through Oklahoma I'd take the long way around.
>>
THREAD THEME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRNoqezB7pk
>>
>>35172271
>"stand your ground"
>follow "attacker" for miles.
Lawfag here, I've got you for second possibly first degree murder.
>>
>>35172284
THEY HAD BIKES THEY DIDN"T HAVE TO STOP THEY COULD"VE EASILY TURNED AROUND, GONE AROUND, GONE SIDEWAYS. OR WHICHEVER WAY POSSIBLE BUT THEY MADE NO EFFORT TO TRY AND GET AWAY
>>
>>35172295
Yep, I tested the gun for the whole 6 month duration I owned it. Wolf spring change, 115gr Perfecta, 124 gr Federal, PMC, Blazer, nothing but FTF's every magazine. Had two magazines, similar performance to each.
>>
>>35172300
It's not a shithole and whoever you talk to is one of those expats living in Seattle who still shitpost on the Oklahoma facebook pages. It's not a bad state, there's just a lot of gump farmland out here that is rife with shitty people like video related. That's not a unique situation to this state.
>>
>>35172254
LOL if the bikers had CCW and actually pulled it out it would've ended in a shooting with people on both sides possibly dying, what bizaroo world are you from which that means going better?
>>
>>35172325
65% white trash
>>
>>35172329
By lives lost being worse no, I get you there, but the filthy mouthbreathers like truck boy and fat boy with the tats wouldn't have been missed if they ended up as casualties. Shit boils over eventually and these people bite the bullet, might as well resolve it now.
>>
>>35172336
65% made up numbers. Try living outside the 580 and stay away from people who smell like fucking GLUE.
>>
>>35172309
That sucks, mine is all matching and original parts from 1942 and I've never had a misfire.
>>
>>35172336
More like a vocal 10% at most, like a third of that states population lives in OKC. Like that dude said, people that shit on OK are the kind of people that want to live among the homeless in Seattle.
>>
>>35172353
Oh, mine was a post-war '76-78 around there, I was saying 9mm weights.

>>35172336
Don't stay in Lawton next time.
>>
>>35172368
I gotcha. Yeah the original .32acp HSc is a really great pistol. Pretty comfy.
>>
>>35172119
>civilized white person shooting 3 hostile inbreds
I think my case would go over a lot better than Zim Zam's.
>>
>>35172307
good job with that zimmerman fellow eh?
>>
>>35172325
>not a bad state
>just a lot of gump farmland out here
>rife with shitty people like video related.
>That's not a unique situation to this state.
Wonderful logic from an inbred retarded fucking dirtbag.
>>
>>35172378
If I can find one in .32 I'll fucking grab it, I loved the grip and balance of the gun, fantastic workmanship otherwise the jamming.
>>
>>35172296

Again you don't understand the law. First off just being in an argument with someone does not change the ROE. You would have to prove very specifically that they had directly incited the violence, generally through direct and actionable threats. That would still apply to this case even though they didn't pull a gun or really resist in any way. So if it doesn't apply now it wouldn't if they had defended themselves either. Second you keep bring up duty to retreat failing to understand that Oklahoma does not have any duty to retreat. I don't know why that's so hard for you but let me clarify. In Oklahoma no justified use of force is contingent on whether or not the subject could have extricated themselves from the situation. Third even then you're wrong because duty to retreat doesn't require that you be psychic. Duty to retreat is basically contingent on situations in which the subject had reasonable knowledge of the situation before hand and could have retreated before the situation necessitated that they use force. They had no way of knowing that the altercation was going to be anything but an argument on the side of the road and clearly weren't attempting to make it anything more than that before the first punch was thrown or before the dumb ass hillbilly pulled a shotgun. Again you have no idea what you're talking about. With all of the evidence this would have been an open and shut case for self defense. Doubly so because of the jurisdiction.
>>
>>35172349
>TFW I live in the 580...
Anyway I didn't know we had this many okies here. Surprising.
>>
>>35172385
Who fucked your sister champ? I can drive to Arkansas or Texas and find twenty paint-eating dog fuckers just as easily I could drive to a backwater town within a 40 mile radius of my perfectly civilized town with my low cost of living and clean neighborhood.
>>
>billy bob pulls out a shotgun and fires one in the air as I swerve to a stop, simultaneously drawing my C96 and filling him with 7.63x25 rounds
>>
>>35171936
But none of those are facts.

We don't know what happened before the video starts. We can barely hear any dialogue. No shots were fired. The Gopro was not stolen (or even noticed). Nobody threatens anyone with a knife or gun.

Your entire post is al ie.
>>
>>35172400
You .mil Ft. Sill or just living there? There's a few of us up here in green country, still need to get a meet-shoot together.
>>
>>35172349
>>35172361
>>35172368
I got the number from Wikipedia, demographics of Oklahoma. It's a 65% white trash State. And no, I have never been, nor will I ever visit that State or any other Mid-West/Southern hillbilly sister fucking State. I'm from NYC, why the fuck would I even go there?
>>
>>35172414
brandishing a weapon is highly illegal and (at least here in Georgia) can get you shot without repercussion for the shooter.
>>
Biker Virgin vs Redneck Chad
>Virgin
>goes to collage for a "degree" has $200,000 debt
>rides a toy, tries to get pussy but can't
>gets ass kicked at one on one combat
>tries to doxx Chad because passive aggressive asshurt
>Chad
>Has job, family, and community that comes to his aid
>boss pays him to drive work truck
>wife fucked his brains out that night
Somebody do it.
>>
>>35172419
trying too hard, thanks for playing.
>>
>>35172402
Wow, you're making me jealous?
>>
>>35172024
>Drive to the police station

Don't fucking do this. They aren't staffed for most of the day. You'll get stabbed to death in the lobby yelling at the bullet proof window with no one behind it (because you don't pay enough taxes to have then staffed, and even when they are it's some college kid and not an officer)
>>
>>35172419
>nor will I ever visit that state or any other mid-west/southerb state
Thank God, we got enough of you fucking yuppies here already, stay put faggot.
>>
>>35172091
>20 years ago they would have killed those boys and just left them out in the sun.

They were planning to do the same even now. Only thing that saved then was the cameras and ither people coming down the road.
>>
>>35172433
I don't care how you feel, I live here and I've lived elsewhere.
>>
>>35172416
I'm more to the east near Durant. Yea though a nugget fest or something could be fun.
>>
>>35172448
Venue always seems to be an issue for us.
>>
>>35172419
>NY fag
Heh.
>65% White
Whiter than NYC
>more crime
OK has MAGNITUDES less crime than NY
You sound like a Jew that got triggered at strong White guys.
>>
>>35172419
>Proud NYC yank
>Guns board.
Why are you here?
>>
>>35172397
I didn't say oklahoma had duty to retreat I said the opposite, even tho you get off on stand your ground the legal hassle wouldn't be worth the road rage, therefore just avoid the confrontation, and the argument all together. Not that hard to understand.
>>
>>35172454
Everyone from NYC might as well be a jew.
>>
>>35172054
No, the bikers fucked with the trucker. Pissed him off by following him, then acted like bitches when the tables turned.
>>
Any Okies here in the 405?
>>
>>35172424
You forgot
>goes to prison to be raped by jamal

White trash like yourself gives everyone a bad name
>>
>>35172414
Its all right there in the news article, look for yourself cletus jr.
>>
>>35172439
Missing the point entirely. You drove to the police station, made every effort to get away, now you're blocked by the assailant in the lobby, no police in sight to help, pull out your 17+1 glock brand glock 17 and perferate his ass, get a medal the next day. That's how you do self defense the right way.
>>
>>35172308
They would have been shot if they tried to go around them. You cant trust rednecks. These fudds are arned and anfry and addicted to pain pills, meth and heroin. They will pick a fight with you and rob you, take your car and leave you butt naked on a back road. Most of them are kin to a state trooper, and will always get off with little to no trouble.

You cant just turn around. They will follow you or just wait. You cant go around, they will give chase. Those honda groms are only going to go about 55mph top. Trucks have no trouble overtaking at 100mph and overbraking those bikes by 150ft.

But like the other anon noted. If you shot in self defense the DA would be up your ass so hard, and considering you have a 98% conviction rating in the USA nowadays, you are going to jail for a long long time over any arbitrary law they can name or think up on the spot.
>>
>>35172487
>t.Biker Virgin
>>
>>35171936
>Would your CCW be able to do the job?

You tell me, my daily carry is H&K45CT, usually with 3 extra mags but if I was going on a ride like that I'd probably pack a couple more just in case.
>>
>>35172474

>If you get into a heated argument and it ends in a shooting you'll get in trouble too if you had plenty of chances to get away before getting into the heated argument.

This statement implied that the bikers had a duty to retreat. As does this one

>all bikers MADE NO ATTEMPT to turn around, ride around, get away, AT ALL. They casually got off their bikes like about to say wassup muh redneck niggers. Everyone in this incident was retarded and if the bikers shot back they would also be charged.

You have asserted more than once that the bikers had a duty to retreat. I agree it was not smart of them to stop but that doesn't mean that it was illegal for them to stop. The police would have likely taken all of that into account well before even considering charges against the bikers. They don't just charge you the second they have a shooting. They have to take all of the evidence into consideration and then determine what if anything in the situation is prosecutable. He probably would have been smart to lawyer up just to prevent himself from doing or saying anything stupid that might have hindered his position but I doubt he or any of his friends who had defended him on his behalf would have even seen the inside of a court room.
>>
>>35172514
>bikers sue dumb hicks
>hicks already being sent to prison

Rather be the bikers desu. I get you're upset, but you can't mask it with memes
>>
you done fucked up following the truck faggot. you have vid to just take the plate number and call the cops.
>>
>>35172512
LOL
>DON"T TRY AND GET AWAY FROM THE ARMED RED NECKS THEY"LL SHOOT YOU IF YOU TRY TO NOT CONFRONT THEM SO YOU MUST CONFRONT THEM SINCE THEY ARE ARMED AND DANGEROUS!!

Do you believe the shit you think in your puny brain?
>>
>>35172549
>sue
Lol no.
>sent to prison
Lol no.
>>
>>35172268
>BUT, had they shot in self defense they would've most likely been screwed too since they made no attempt to get away.
this is not true you do not have to attempt escape
>>
>>35172544
Of course it wasn't illegal for them to stop, but stopping wasn't very smart was it? The legal hassle, everything that can come from a shooting scenario, all not worth the road rage and the road side arguments. I never do that shit, road rages are completely avoided. If they leave me no choice and no way to get away from them and they are attacking me I'll shoot then.
>>
File: redneck chad.jpg (29KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
redneck chad.jpg
29KB, 600x315px
>>35172424
>redneck chad
kek
>>
File: akuaku.jpg (172KB, 576x440px) Image search: [Google]
akuaku.jpg
172KB, 576x440px
>>35172512
>If you shot in self defense the DA would be up your ass so hard,
this is not true
>>
>>35172558
>one redneck has already been arrested
I get you have a sub 100 iq, but that doesn't excuse you not being able to read. Quite sad desu
>>
>>35172558

>have video evidence of you committing about half a dozen different felonies.
>Doesn't think the hicks are up shit creek without a paddle

I'm guessing you didn't make it past the fourth grade. They're going to jail for so long that their clothes are going to be back in style by the time they get out.
>>
For once I'm glad that /k/ is noguns.
>start shit get hit
>draw for a one on one fist fight
>draw on a drawn gun aimed at you
>draw on a SHOTGUN
>draw on a REDNECK WITH A SHOTGUN
To me this reeks of beta male triggering.
>>
>>35172474
>the legal hassle wouldn't be worth the road rage,
this is not true
>therefore just avoid the confrontation, and the argument all together
there was a roadblock
>>
>>35172568
But you should, getting into a shooting over a road rager is very retarded senpai. my whole point this thread has been to not get into this situation in the first place, regardless if it's required of you to retreat or not. DA's out there will come at you with everything from every angle. The risk you take to settle an argument with shooting someone is fucking stupid, avoid that shit, don't feed the anti-gun flames and the stereotypes.
>>
>>35172599
the bikes could've easily not stopped and turned around, I can flip a u-ie with any my CAR, you can def flip a u-ie with a moped/bike
>>
>>35171936
>>street bike event
>>Honda Grom~ ~legally riding without a helmet

Literally degenerates.
>>
>>35172609

Which is completely irrelevant to any legal issue in this situation.
>>
>>35172615
That is correct, the rednecks will face the legal trouble. The bikers were retarded for confronting them. I learned my lessons from both of those retarded groups. Don't do what they just did.
>>
>>35172602
>my whole point this thread has been to not get into this situation in the first place
i cant avoid three guys blocking the road
i turn around to run away they chase me down and run me over

>DA's out there will come at you with everything from every angle.
not if i have multiple gopros footage

>settle an argument
it was way more than an argument
i agree with you, conflict is to be avoided at almost any cost but they couldnt run anywhere
this was unavoidable
>>
>>35172583
>>35172588
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
OK fuckboy, all those bikers did was fuck themselves royally, as they FOLLOWED the truck, then started a fight, got rekt, and then tried to doxx.
>but....
No faggot, there was no felonys committed by the truckdudes.
>But they stole!!!
What? You mean THE GO PRO THAT FILMED THEM?
>>
>>35172609
>the bikes could've easily not stopped and turned around,
you dont think the trucks would flip a u and chase them down??
>>
>>35171936
fuck local hicks in trucks who think they own the road

but fuck bikers too

and while im at it fuck bmw drivers
>>
File: full mast.jpg (29KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
full mast.jpg
29KB, 320x283px
>>35172647
>but fuck
>>
>>35172068
>men

>bikers

pick one
>>
>>35172640
cringe, weak troll attempt
One hick already was charged, can't troll facts white trash style
>>
>>35172645
Should've tried to get away... Made no attempt to. If you watch the whole 9 minute video you'll see that the bikers followed the truckers.
>>
>>35172598
Poor bait.
>>
So as I understand, the bikers were innocent of any wrong doing?
>>
>>35172640

>Followed them on public roads
>Stated the fight by getting pushed and punched
>You can totally just steal Go Pros guys. It's fine. I'm sure it's totally illegal to film in public cause my buddy Jim Bob told me so!

Whew, buddy. How's that 65 IQ working out for you?
>>
>>35172098
>i got off my bike due to a truck in the road

funny, because you faggots normally have no problem weaving thru cars when it suits your needs
>>
>>35172667
>Should've tried to get away..
this is true ive only seen 5minutes ill go watch it
>>
>>35172647
BMW drivers love to get Butt fucked
>>
>>35172634
>i turn around to run away they chase me down and run me over
well you shouldn't have fucked with a guy that had a baby and wife in the truck.
>>
>>35172659
"Charged"
OK, that don't mean shit. I was charged when I shot a nigger.
>>35172675
I'd fuck you up, steal your go pro (cause your an attention whoreing faggot) then fuck your gf while using it to film the POV creampie.
>>
>>35172669

From the video evidence we have yeah pretty much. A traffic cop might have something to say about them following along side of the truck in the beginning but from the way they were both accelerating and decelerating it seems like both were at fault on that one. From what we can see they didn't do or say anything that justified that kind of violent response and even if they had Dipshit McWarningshots would still be getting a nice colonoscopy from his cell mate Jamal. Don't listen to Joe Biden kids!
>>
>>35172687
>its the bikers fault that white trash is white trash
Sad desu, how are you even able to afford a computer in your trailer?
>>
>>35172264
Im sure everyone in OK is heartbroken
>>
>>35172687
>well you shouldn't have fucked
this is true
>>
>>35171936
>1 rider is on a Honda Grom which cannot perform at highway speeds and he is legally riding without a helmet, the group opts to use back roads due to his low speed disability
why you follow you even speed up to the truck. and the truck took the back road first. and you post your faggot youtube that links to your real names. and what's up with that pedo channel with 9mil subs.
>>
>>35172707
cringe even worse, you're larping now
Go away meth head trash, people with triple digit IQs are talking here. The hick was arrested, the end ;^)
>>
>>35172302
fucking amatuers

thread theme
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=952h-AJ3Bcg
>>
>>35172707

>I'd fuck you up, steal your go pro (cause your an attention whoreing faggot) then fuck your gf while using it to film the POV creampie.

Wow buddy you seem tough. Can I see your Sonic the Hedgehog OC?
>>
>>35172753
https://youtu.be/mYMdoFyoSVk
Watch the full video faggot.
Those bikers instigated it.
Bikers are going to prison.
>using emoticons
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>35172667
If someone is willing to make a roadblock for you, they're probably willing to chase you down, and I for one would rather take my chances on foot rather than see how bike vs truck turns out

But yeah everyone in this situation was a bit retarded
>>
>>35172762
Sure man, his name is Shade, and his backstory is he's a future son of Shadow and Tails. He goes back in time to kill Sanic as with him dead Shade would be the fastest hedgehog ever.
>>
>>35172782
Shoo shoo redditor, i get u come from r/the_donald. The white trash was already charged and arrested, end of story. Now run along redneck, people with educations are talking here
>>
>>35172782
upon further review those bikers deserved it
shouldve fucked off
but everyone was in the wrong to varying degrees in the end
but they had the chance to leave no problems but followed and engaged they wanted a fight got one then didnt want one
>>
>>35172782
Just like I was saying, had these bikers shot in self defense they would've been booked for instigating it. This doesn't mean I don't condone the retarded cletuses and their shotguns and their knives. Cletuses should also be locked up. But to everyone who thought the bikers could shoot in self defense this video BTFO's all of you.
>>
Everyone was in the wrong, but the rednecks will probably face legal consequences due to the extremity of their actions.
This affects no one.
Stop arguing over memes.
>>
>>35172853
>But to everyone who thought the bikers could shoot in self defense this video BTFO's all of you.
i shouldve done my due diligence i only saw a shortened version
they shouldve rode off
>>
>>35172844
>video proves otherwise
>g-go b-back t-to redd*t
HAHAHAHAHA goodbye faggot, be sure to hate on rednecks for those upboats!!!!
>>
>>35172850
Doesn't matter, the white trash is the ones who are being arrested and charged. Your opinion is worthless lol
>>
File: 1504148031281.png (3MB, 3307x2126px) Image search: [Google]
1504148031281.png
3MB, 3307x2126px
>>35172866
>Your opinion is worthless lol
ur retarted
>>
>>35172864
Uhh, you have a stroke there? You didn't prove anything, even worse you showed the cops are right in charging the rednecks
>>
>>35172862
Thanks for being stand up about it. The only reason I was arguing is because i wouldn't want any of you anons to go to jail. Just avoid confrontations guys that's all, it's not about being a pussy it's about being smart.
>>
>>35172866
Case dismissed because this one will be shown in court of you fags following the truck. They also stood their ground better than you.
>>
>>35172904
Yet the case wasn't dismissed, has the meth gone to your head and your imagining things?
>>
>>35172914
>Case dismissed because this one will be shown in court
this is future tense cletus
>has the meth gone to your head?
>>
>>35171936
Germany should have won the war and nuked that degenerate shithole called America. Land of the morbidly obese retarded white trashes.
>>
>>35172884
See>>35172782.
>>
>>35172941
Russia should have genocided you.
>>
>>35172926
Is this supposed to be english?
>this one
This what
>>
>>35172074
>WHY DID YOU GET OFF YOUR BIKE? YOU COULD"VE EASILY KEPT RIDING
Oklahoma is a "stand your ground" state, lad
>>
File: simpsons.jpg (13KB, 427x315px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons.jpg
13KB, 427x315px
>>35172957
this one sweetie
>>35172782
sigh
>>
>>35172944
What? The rednecks escalated the situation after it already de-escalated, to top it off threatening someone with a weapon is a felony
>>
>>35172968
watch the vid THEY FOLLOWED wanting a fight they got a fight and didnt actually want it
>>
>>35172308
And commit an illegal U-turn? Out of the question.
>>
>>35172976
gonna need a timestamp on the deescalation
>>
>>35172640
>Battery is not a felony
>>
>>35172989
a three point turn is legal you would know that if you weren't a crotch rocket 19 year old faggot. even the Patriotic Americans in freedom trucks did one.
>>
>>35171936
Was about to feel bad for the people attacked until I realized they were bikerfags who would most likely jump some innocent people like the dude in nyc who got attacked by a bunch of bikers.
Bikers can die for all I care.
>>
>>35171936

I would avoid the situation by not shit-talking people while driving/riding. And I especially wouldn't start crying about how "he's only 20 years old! he's a defenseless poor little baby stop hitting him!"
>>
>>35172983
So youre saying that they shouldn't drive down the road that leads to home? Oh no, I didn't realize driving places was illegal
>>
>>35172953
French shouldn't have given you your freedom and let you be a bitch of the english.
>>
>>35172751
>pedo channel
where?
>>
>>35171936
Yes. have 18 rounds and a spare mag with 17.
The inbreds are dead men.
>>
>>35173115
>drive down the road that leads to home
u got proof of this? that they were driving home?
and not following that guy?
>>
>>35172043
Stupid loudmouth wife should have ended up with the shotgun in her mouth too
>>
>>35173145
Nigger you got proof they weren't? DA would have to prove they had reason not to take that route. I went to OSU myself and Oklahoma doesnt have much in the way of backroads
>>
>>35173160
>you got proof they weren't?
right here
>https://youtu.be/mYMdoFyoSVk
>>35172782
at the very begnining they follow cletus
then they stop to think about it then say o yeah well teach that bully alesson
>>
>>35173176
So what proof is that? They drove down the same road that they already were on. They had no duty to change route.
>>
>>35173204
Your case is lost bike fags. you sped up to the truck. you don't even show the part before were you said you got ran off.
>>
>>35173204
lol wat
they werent planning on going that way.
they turned to start that fight
>They drove down the same road that they already were on.
FALSE they didnt they turned left to follow even stopped to regroup then said lets get em
>They had no duty to change route.
duty?? more like common sense
wanted to act tough and yell and O NOES SOMEBODIES KICKING MUH ASS YYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>35173226
Wouldn't matter. As soon as Sisterfuck Samuel brandished a gun they could have opened fire.

It's too bad they weren't able to straight up gut lardo too
>>
>>35173226
also how long did they follow that truck because they called those other guys for back up and had to meet.
>>
Also I live in this state. If someone shoved me to the ground and started beating me like that I'd empty a mag into them. I'd be fine.
>>
>>35172043
>motorbike kid is brown

wow, shocking

you reap what you sow spic
>>
>>35171936
>A man in a truck attempts to pass them unsafely and almost kills the lead rider, he breaks multiple traffic/safety laws while attempting this, he has his family (wife/child) in the vehicle during this action

Tots unbiased statement
>>
>>35173265
Trucktards do that shit all the time in this state. They're almost as bad at driving as BMW drivers. Almost.
>>
File: anime pepe.png (94KB, 655x666px) Image search: [Google]
anime pepe.png
94KB, 655x666px
>three skinnyfat kids on 2-wheel hairdryers decide to heckle a hillbilly
>surprised when his entire clan shows up with guns

Unless one of them was hit, why the fuck would you do that? The cuck who hit the pavement got everything he deserved, and you take twice as many cocks as he does if you think he's just a poor victim who dindu nuffin.
>>
Meanwhile if this happened in a yankee state
>bikers follow family for miles and harass them
>family eventually stops to peacefully handle the situation
>bikers beat the shit out of the dad and probably kill him
>mom and kid are raped
>everything is stolen out of the truck
>this thread is on /pol/ instead where everyone laments yet another dead white family
>>
>>35173234
>Wouldn't matter.
you just said they were going home not changing there flight plan when they obviously did to continue the confrontation
it does matter bc they could have gone away and not reescalated

>too bad they weren't able to straight up gut lardo
they werent able to bc they are weak trash who just wanted to shout and act tough instead of rip and tear guts and got called on their bluff.
>>
>>35173237
this is a good question
>>
Why the fuck would you ever stop and have an argument in the first place? What was the plan here? Dudes infront of you, go the other direction.

I've been riding for years, no matter What some dickbag in a truck does. If you're still mobile, stay mobile.
>>
>>35173373
>Why the fuck would you ever stop and have an argument in the first place? What was the plan here? Dudes infront of you, go the other direction.
this man is right
>If you're still mobile, stay mobile.
>>
>>35172443
You have lived elsewhere and you choose Oklahoma? Please tell us, where else you have lived. I, too, have lived elsewhere- lived in Rome for 3 years and in Zurich for almost two years. Both work related, But I will always go back to my hometown.

>>35172454
>Everyone in NYC must be a Jew!
I'm whiter than every dirtbag in Oklahoma, I assure you. Besides fucking your sisters and Native Americans and Blacks, I hear you guys have fuckloads of Gypsies roaming around.

>>35172455
Because I own guns.
>>
>>35173369
I'm not the poster you think I am, anon

They have no duty to retreat here. They confronted the man, with words, and the man shoved the leader to the ground and started beating the hell out of him. Even before that, as soon as the guy in overalls brandished a weapon they would have been well within their rights to shoot. As soon as the driver laid his hands on the leader and started beating him mercilessly, the leader would have been well within his rights to draw and shoot. It's a shame it didn't play out that way, honestly.

They weren't able to because two of the inbreds had weapons, actually.
>>
>>35173409
>I'm whiter than
lol this is what juice say
>>Everyone in NYC must be a Jew!
u have to admit there are way too many jews
>>
>>35173414
>I'm not the poster you think I am, anon
i realized this after my post :^]

>They have no duty to retreat here
i get that but at the same time
i dont understand this
if they didnt want to fight they should have driven away and NOT FOLLOWED
he wanted to act tough and found out reality hits u hard
they had plenty of opportunity to deescalate to ride away and say fuck that guy but they didnt

>They weren't able to because two of the inbreds had weapons, actually.
so that means they are less intelligent than inbreds nice
>>
>>35173325

Just run them over like that Asian guy in NYC.
>>
>>35173416
The worst ones, Hasidim, usually stay within their own enclaves (Williamsburg, etc.) The rest are usually not too religious and you wouldn't notice them besides their names. Or at least, I don't. And I work in the Financial Industry.
>>
>>35172760
Nice song. I really like american country music despite being a yuropoor. What do /k/ ?
>>
>>35173444
>The worst ones,
>The rest are

now we are just deciding which shit smells worse
but again u can see how someone would assume youre juicy fruit
>>
>>35173442
This incident forever changed the mentality of fear or bikers, at least in NYC. If some dirtbag on a biker fucked with your vehicle on the road, you can always claim your incredible fear of being attacked like that family. And if you're smart, get away clean with running some aggressive asshole on a motorcycle off the road.
>>
>>35173442
he did
but then he got stuck in traffic and for some
reason got out of the car like a dumdum
>>
>>35173452
I am not, though. At this point, why the fuck would I deny it? I have already admitted to being a New Yorker(NYC), and it seems like that is worse for you rednecks. And you're convinced that I am Jewish. The reality is quite the opposite, and ironic.
>>
>>35173457
He took a wrong turn and boxed himself in. Could have reversed and took out a few more, although there was an off duty cop at the scene, some Polack who was riding with the rest of the scum. He even hit the vehicle. Asian dude was pulled out.
>>
>>35173464
>And you're convinced that I am Jewish.
no not really i was just trying to rattle u:^]
and whats the opposite of a jew?
>>
>>35172640
You literally argue like a 13 year old.
>>
>>35173472
>Asian dude was pulled out.
ahhhh i thought he go out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DE1sBOP-ck
>>
>>35173414
>and the man shoved the leader
The only leader was that fat guy that said he was Hells Angels.
>>
>>35173473
A Muslim. Opposite on the scale of friendliness I supposed. I'm white, non Arab or Mid-Eastern, but that wouldn't make a difference to a nice fellow like yourself.
>>
>>35173476
you literally argue like that fag boy b-b-b-b-but He's 19 y-y-y-years old.
>>
File: is that you buddha.jpg (363KB, 908x1192px) Image search: [Google]
is that you buddha.jpg
363KB, 908x1192px
>>35173486

>A Muslim.
>>
>>35173499
>Memes
Pussy.
>>
>>35173513
no u
>>
>>35173483
I was referring to the biker dude

not the fat poser claiming HA when this state is Outlaws territory.
>>
>>35172509

>Your honor, if he were REALLY defending himself, why wasn't he located in front of a police station, instead of at a roadblock created by an armed assailant and his good ole boys?

HMMMMM?
>>
>>35173530
he followed that guy right into a trap he could have kept going straight and blow it off
but instead wanted to fight
>>
>>35173529
I know, you or the op calling the crotch rocket fags leaders of anything is retarded.
>>
>>35173548
I meant it solely in the context of him essentially heading the group of riders tbf
>>
File: 415164y6321.jpg (38KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
415164y6321.jpg
38KB, 600x338px
>>35171936
>Would your CCW be able to do the job?
Nope. Not even fucking close.
>>
>>35173548
>Tiny dick detected
>>
>>35172043
Motorcycle gang tried to attack truck gets more than they expected.

Fuck do I ever hate bikers.
>>
>>35171936
This thread is a silly place.
>>
>>35171936
Anyone riding a Grom deserves to be beat like the faggot they are
>>
>>35172024
This.

Just keep driving/riding. Why the fuck would you stop and try for a gunfight on a fucking highway with a pistol, especially if the other isn't impeding your ability to keep going? If he knocked someone off their bike or even blocked the road I could see you having no choice but to ventilate the fucker, and that would be understandable and even encouraged; but why the fuck would you listen to a person who tells you to pull over while youre on the road? That's common sense. You wouldn't invite a thief into your home if he told you he was gonna rob you, right? Even if your an edgy "biker" with a bunch of edgelord "biker" friends who want a reason to shoot it out on the freeway, why the fuck would you do it with a pistol? If that's what gets you hard, why not just oc a rifle and hope someone is as autistic as you are and wants to get shot? Even if that dude didn't just cut you down with the shotgun as soon as he saw you go for the gun, are you really that excited to get arrested and have to go through a the trial of the gang of bikers who killed some old fuck after getting into a roadrage argument? Fuck that noise.

Tl;dr remember the first 2 rules of gunfights:
1. Gunfights suck. Don't get into gunfights if you can help it.
2. If you go looking for a gunfight, bring a long gun and bring all your friends who have long guns.
>>
File: 267402_1[1].jpg (55KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
267402_1[1].jpg
55KB, 630x630px
>>35172540
>>
File: 1455223421244[1].png (510KB, 1384x586px) Image search: [Google]
1455223421244[1].png
510KB, 1384x586px
anyone rooting for the hilly billys is off by a lot

a lot of chromosomes
>>
>>35171936
>19 year old picks a fight with some local redneck
>gets his fucking ass kicked
>one of his buddy pulls a knife
>one of rednecks buddies pulls a shotgun

Yeah, I'm not feeling sorry for biker boy here.
>>
>>35172024
>don't ever pull over for anyone
THIS!

Also,the everyone that needs to be arrested will get caught.
>>
>>35172080
You would probably be I jail the rest of your life if you did that.
>>
File: 1505051500859m.jpg (93KB, 1024x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1505051500859m.jpg
93KB, 1024x1009px
>/o/ defends the local hillbillies because they hate squids trying to start shit
>/k/ defends the pack of squids because they want to fantasize about getting to kill someone justifiably

realy... makes me thingke
>>
>>35173373
Because riding on two wheels and having a camera empowers them
>>
File: 1264496579882.jpg (79KB, 450x761px) Image search: [Google]
1264496579882.jpg
79KB, 450x761px
>>35171936

As a biker myself, I will never understand behavior like this... Why the FUCK would you pull up to the side of a truck to have an argument with the driver that just fucking cut you off? What the fuck do you hope to gain? Don't you fucking realize that a truck always wins?

Let it go, and if you have a go-pro like in this situation, report it to the authorities if you want to make something out of it, but do not yell at people, do not harass them and certainly do not put yourself in a position where you can easily be attacked.

I'll admit I've flipped a few people the bird on the road, but that was stupid on my part.

PS: Riding without a helmet or PPE? How retarded are these SQUIDs...
>>
Guy on bottom should've shrimped to get to guard. Even had a helmet to protect himself from strikes. Fat guy could've had mount for pretty much the entire fight, but didn't take it. Both of them suck.

Watch and learn from Russia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P3O6vdkUp4
>>
>>35174061

A helmet isn't going to help you much against a guy with friends with knives and shotguns, bro.

Winning the fight might have ended his life.
>>
>>35172024

>turn around and leave

I will not break away from my chosen thoroughfare for anybody that's not better armed than me or wearing a badge.
>>
>>35173325
Then you walked up to gettysburg and got your ass handed to you.

Your post has to be bait. ITs like you never heard of PA - you know where armies come to die.
>>
>>35174200

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>35174061
If the fat guy had lost the fight his friends would have probably stabbed or buttstocked the kid in the helmet. Real life is not a locker room fight.
>>
>>35172143
You are just not getting it, pal. It's OKLAFUCKINGHOMA! You could shoot tricker treaters for being on your porch in this fucking state!
>>
>>35174278

Easy, bro. It's not worth getting worked up over. Some folks just don't get it and that's the way of life.
>>
>>35172024

I'm going to go with this. People allowing confrontation is what makes more stupid gun laws related to when to and when not to shoot and screw the law abiding later on. I want to be able to legally shoot with as little reason as possible but I dont want to do it because I can but because I want guarantee I won't be going to prison later. Don't make politicians question current laws that work in your favor.
>>
>>35172024
>>35172044
>>35172074
>>35172085
>>35172109
>>35172135
>>35172143
>>35172148
>>35172153
>>35172166
>>35172203
>>35172208
>>35172268
>>35172308
>>35172474
>>35172509
>>35172553
>>35172609
>>35172853
>>35173145
>>35172640
Holy shit you are a massive faggot, why are you even here.
>Law abiding people should be forced to be faggot bitches and alter there route because some thug said so. Look at you, not even supporting stand your ground, I'll bet you are some fucking fudd who agrees with "assault weapon" and "high capacity magazine" bans too.
Die you fucking shithead.
>>
>>35174415
>Law abiding people should be forced to be faggot bitches and alter there route because some thug said so.
Look at you, not even supporting stand your ground, I'll bet you are some fucking fudd who agrees with "assault weapon" and "high capacity magazine" bans too.
>>
>>35174415
>alter their route
But they were clearly chasing the truckfag for a confrontation. If they weren't, they would have just kept on going when the truck stopped
>>
>>35174433
>But they were clearly chasing the truckfag

Chasing =/= going the same way as them, I will remind you that everyone is innocent until proven guilty so it's on you to prove they were chasing and not simply going the same way.

>for a confrontation. If they weren't, they would have just kept on going when the truck stopped

Giving someone a piece of your mind because they did something unambigiously stupid, illegal and dangerious is not illegal. It's the one who escalates it from a verbal confrontation to a physical one that is the aggressor, not the one who started the confrontation (it was faggots like you who are unable to make this distinction that led zimzam to get convicted in the court of public opionion even though he did nothing wrong).
>>
>>35172382

Zimmerman was jumped, ambushed. Who is the lazy mod who lets this child stay here?
>>
>>35174433
>If they weren't, they would have just kept on going when the truck stopped
Apperently the road was blocked
>>
File: 1482044317968.jpg (39KB, 616x276px) Image search: [Google]
1482044317968.jpg
39KB, 616x276px
>>35174483
See >>35173176. Because turning down the road, slowing down (possibly for your buddies to catch up), then riding up next to the truck means they weren't chasing it, right?

>Giving someone a piece of your mind because they did something unambigiously stupid, illegal and dangerious is not illegal
Sure, but you know the old saying, if you're prepared to talk shit, you're better be prepared to get hit.

>>35174521
Looks clear to me.
>>
>>35174569
I don't have time to watch the entire retard fight, just going off of OP
>>
>>35174625
Then keep your mouth shut
>>
>>35174569
>Because turning down the road, slowing down (possibly for your buddies to catch up), then riding up next to the truck means they weren't chasing it, right?
See the part about giving them a piece of their mind for endangering them.
>Sure, but you know the old saying, if you're prepared to talk shit, you're better be prepared to get hit.
>Thuggery is ok against people who are saying things I don't like.
You sound just like an antifa shithead, it's people like you who ensure the law always ends up protecting criminals rather than keeping law and order. You are so obsessed with stopping confrontation you forget the whole point of the exercise in the first place is to stop crime, the result of this is you end up protecting and defending criminals.
You are a stupid nigger, fuck off.
>>
>>35174635
No.
>>
>>35174642
And yet they endanger themselves by driving next to the truck. I'm just calling it like I see it. Just because I'm calling out the bikers for their stupidity doesn't mean I condone anything the rednecks did. Get off your soapbox.
>>
The driver of the truck was arrested today.
>>
The bikers are fucked.
http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=36371580&catId=112032
>>
>>35172054
>The riders didn't get into a heated argument
They pursued the truck and forced a confrontation.
>they were cut off in a dangerous way
Doesn't justify their actions. Just because Cletus does something stupid doesn't give you the right to force a confrontation.
>almost killed
Almost doesn't count. I bought a lottery ticket so I guess I'm almost a millionaire and should go buy that new Porsche I want.
>this guy had a roadblock set up to almost murder them
Yes, when you pursue Cletus down a country road and force a confrontation, don't be surprised when his buddies show up. Also, see above for "almost".
>You have to be ready at all times for stuff like this when you CCW.
I hope to God you don't have a CCW. If you are the aggressor, pull a gun and shoot someone, you will not be able to plead "self defense".
>>
>>35171936
fuck plebes
>>
>>35172400
A disproportionate number of okies browse /k/, I've never understood how or why

t. Former 580
>>
>>35175090
Simple, redneck topics attract redneck users.
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (137KB, 750x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
137KB, 750x828px
Cletus is so fucked
>>
405 here.

>>35175090
is it really that disproportionate?
>>
>>35171936
Rather than pick sides because you're either -

A.) A 19 year old squid faggot
B.) Coastal faggot who feel emasculated by hillbillies
C.) A toothless unfuckable hillbilly
D.) A nohasguns that thinks weapons are for show rather than confrontation

Wouldn't it be more valuable to consider the points at which either of the parties would have been justified in drawing their weapons? If you're following the truck that nearly ran you off the road, and are then boxed in by his friends that he called up on the CB radio, do you draw as soon as the guy with the shotgun gets out of the truck? Is carrying a gun considered threatening action worth drawing your own weapon? Do they have to make the first move?
>>
>>35172074
TRUCKERS FOR A ROADBLOCK

ROAD BLOCK
ROAD BLOCK
ROAD BLOCK
>>
>>35172119
It would be hailed as cornered minority defends himself against 3 redneck white supremacists.
>>
>>35176055
I'm thinking the best option is ready your gun and don't let them see it.

This is assuming you're not the guy getting your ass beat, in which case you should open fire as soon as possible.
>>
>>35172143
If you were cornered like stuck in a fucking ROAD BLOCK?

ROAD BLOCK
ROAD BLOCK
ROAD BLOCK
>>
>>35172509
Hi antifa bro, slow day today?
RESIST!
>>
>>35172024
A lot of truth to this statement, but I'd still say it isn't "their fault" for being fucking assaulted
>>
>>35172782
>full

Thanks for this, anon. The truck driver probably did something to piss them off, right or wrong and so they were upset. I notice that A LOT of bikes use the dangerousness of their means of travel against other drivers. A mistake that could cause a fender bender or minor accident in a car can kill a biker so if you make that mistake they act like you just tried to kill them.

That said, that does NOT excuse what any of the other people did. The bikers might have just wanted to discuss the issue, as bad an idea as that is. It's hard to say if courts would rule that they ware instigating. Bikers wont be charged with shit for good reason.
>>
File: IMG_0026.jpg (51KB, 749x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.jpg
51KB, 749x310px
So far the old guy and the blue shirt pick up driver has been arrested. The 60 year old is out on bond but the blue shirt driver hasn't been released. They probably arrested him on a Friday because he didn't surrender so now he has to spend the weekend in jail.

Just waiting for the Cletus arrest, which still hasn't happened and gave him the opportunity to be interviewed by the news.
>>
File: IMG_0027.jpg (121KB, 743x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
121KB, 743x678px
DA office releasing more information about the incident.
>>
>>35171936
Fucking pussy ass college kids cry to the police when they got their shit handed back to them
>>
File: 1505246100486.jpg (76KB, 288x402px) Image search: [Google]
1505246100486.jpg
76KB, 288x402px
>almost get run over
>instead of just letting it go and letting them pass, chase them for like an hour and scream at them
>try to start fight with a bunch of rednecks
>get the fight you're looking for
>ohabloo bloo hes just a little kid dindu nuffin

I ride a motorcycle and aggressive victim complex fags like these are the absolute worst

I want all these obnoxious bikerfags that act like they own the road and can act like complete fucking twats to become organ donors

hillbilly joe should have just let them go on ahead but the bikers were completely at fault
>>
>>35171936
>http://www.news9.com/story/36362442/authorities-investigating-viral-oklahoma-road-rage-incident
>his "friends" are just standing there watching him take a beating
Why are Americans so fucking cucked? A similar situation happened with some Mexicans and my friends and we put all of those beaners in the hospital and hopefully wheelchairs. What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?
>>
>>35176796

See the DA report

>>35176731
>>
>>35176813
There was a guy with a shotgun and they were blocked in
>>
>>35176855
I saw the video.
>>
>>35172153
You sound like you shouldn't own a gun. And yes, the legal hassle goes out the window with this because the moment he fired they were in their right to shoot. Doesn't matter what you think is right or wrong. Its the law of the land. Same thing with stand your ground and castle laws, if the laws says you can shoot, you can shoot and get away with it scratch free.
>>
>>35172262
For assault, assault with a deadly weapon, battery, brandishing, theft, et cetera...
>>
I was originally on motorfags side but now I'm sympathetic to truckcunts.
If I gaggle of motorfags was following me, I'd grab my buddies and get ready for a fight.
The bullshit happened when they created the roadblock and attacked first.

Lots of retardation all around, if it ended in a bloodbath all around, nothing of value would have been lost.
>>
>>35172424
Damn I can't believe someone would pay that much for a middle school language arts project
>>
It's difficult to make a confident judgment call given the facts and the photo - given the photo alone I'd probably feel justified in opening fire on the guy throwing a punch and the shotgun wielder.

Problem is how is the situation better if there are deaths, even if justifiable by law?

Nobody died, and despite maybe everyone involved being pieces of shit, that's not a rationally justifiable death sentence, right?

Bad combination of motorcycle-related roadrage and young people and hotheads.
>>
>>35172043
Looks like biker was being a loudmouth fuck and then he got his shit kicked.
>>
>>35176514
>so if you make that mistake they act like you just tried to kill them

This. Source: Am a rider who shares company with these people. I'm not one of them - I don't share any roads with automobiles because I like being alive and already know I can't trust other drivers.
>>
>>35172423
>brandishing a weapon is highly illegal
>at least here in Georgia
Literally no it isn't.
>>
>>35176842
So literally what animefag said?
>>
>>35172264
We thank you; make sure your Joo Buddies follow suit
>>
>>35172054
Go die in a fire retard.
>>35172068
Oh fuck we are being raided by leftists. That`s why there are so many stupid threads.
>>
>>35175314
He tries to play it off like he's so innocent but he turns into a raging lunatic the instant one of the bikers asks for his camera back.
>>
>>35176514
>I notice that A LOT of bikes use the dangerousness of their means of travel against other drivers
Yeah, not a great plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSoX_Ssq4oY
>>
>>35171936
We did it r3ddit
>>
that honda can go 60 mph, chances are he was driving like a fucknut. He caught up to the truck, bikers started it?
>>
>>35178268
>pass a car on the shoulder and then brake check him
lel, I guess his death wish came true
>>
>>35172208
This. Regardless of what "muh law" says, the rednecks did the right thing to protect themselves from an attempted gang assault. Their only mistake was not locating all the cameras, as the footage has been circulated in a selectively edited form that attempts to portray the bikers as innocent victims even though it's obvious from the context that they were chasing Cletus and doing so for QUITE A WHILE. Anyone who believes they just wanted to talk is a fucking retard, these cunt bitches got rekt like they deserved and now they're trying to be the Great White Dindu.
>>
>>35171936
Youre on bikes, and arent barricaded on both sides presumably, they were dumb for staying or stopping at all
G20 in my jacket would handle the situation, but id avoid it regardless
>>
>>35173806
that's right. don't book the guy who is illegally brandishing a weapon

don't draw if you aren't going to kill
>>
retard bikers start a fight
nothing happens in the end

kikes want to have the government put these people in prison for years at 50k+ cost per year, ignoring the whole reality of the situation because "muh laws"
The modern police state is the cancer killing our society.
>>
>>35172656
Youre either gay or gay.... not sure
>>
File: IMG_20170826_110511925_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3346x2456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170826_110511925_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3346x2456px
>>35174056
1 million percent this. I was ready to hate me some hillbillies but the vid clearly shows the biker at the window of the truck yelling at the guy. He gets off the bike which was stupid and trucker gets out also being stupid. Now I don't know about the rest of you but I've never seen 2 people yell at each other from their vehicles, get out of those vehicles, and not fight. Granted he didn't pull a knife, gun, or even swing first but he sure didn't do himself any favors squaring up like that. This type is shit is why people hate bikers.

Also
>Why the fuck are some bikes so much more to insure?
>This vid
>Squidling is 19
> I'm 23
> Fucking age bracket

Fuck the hillbillies for bringing in lethal force and fuck the bikers for reinforcing that young bikers are universally assholes
>>
File: NYC jew.jpg (58KB, 501x900px) Image search: [Google]
NYC jew.jpg
58KB, 501x900px
>>35172419
I'm pretty sure NYC has more trash people than OK. NYC 8.5 million. OK 3.9 million.
>>
As a southerner I'm surprised to see white people acting like this. Down south it's always the blacks who behave in this way. Most whites use blacks as an intellectual foil. That's to say we keep the thought in our minds, "Don't act like...them."
>>
>>35176813
The Americans were the ones doing the beating. The squiddies getting punched and threatened with a shotgun were latino.
>>
>>35176731
So that's one half of the story.
>>
christ, so how is this gonna pan out in court?
>>
>>35172001
YOU WOULDNT HAVE DONE SHIT FROM BEHIND YOUR PUTER YOU HALF HEADED CANCER KID FUCK YOU AND DIE
>>
>>35172119
Zimmermann got strapped up and went looking for a fight. These boys had the fight brought directly to them. You may now proceed to lick my nuts.
>>
>>35171936
I'd have shot that guy with the shotgun before he could level it.
I'd have shot the guy with the knife the moment he came towards me knife in hand. I would probably not need to shoot the unarmed man by that point.

It scares me that someone may brandish a gun at me at a traffic light or something. I mean, how I might react. Some punk wants to show a gun because he thinks he got cut off or something. What if he points it at you? Where do you draw the line? It's impossible to say hypothetically but there's a good chance if you brandish at me, I'm just going to shoot you. These people went way past that and I'd be comfortable shooting all 3. Shotgun guy then knife guy then unarmed guy if needed.
>>
>>35171936
Good thing I always carry around my pocket nuke.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.