[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are you legally allowed to shoot in this scenario?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 47

File: IMG_0003.jpg (158KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.jpg
158KB, 1334x750px
A road rage driver attacks your friend and his cousin brandishes a shotgun while his uncle prevents you from interacting while the drivers wife screams at you.

If you were carrying CCW, who would you be allowed to fire on in this situation?

Video: https://youtu.be/gT9b9iDRdjI

(If you ride a motorcycle you should definitely CCW.)
>>
>>35155497
Start with the woman.
>>
>>35155497
Yes. They should have went to help their friend and if the hillbilly with the shotgun pointed it at anyone they should have opened fire on him. The big dude was committing assault on the biker. Both him and the dude with the shotty could be justifiably shot but only if the shotty dude tired to aim at you.
>>
>>35155497
Probably if you seriously believed your friendo being attacked was in danger or serious harm or death, you could. The second Fuzzy Lumpkin there moved his barrel down you could probably shoot him, too.
>>
>>35155497

i didn't listen to the sound but i don't think so

that idiot on motorcycle looked like he started this mess yelling at the truck while rolling

then he had the ability to keep driving away but stopped

and now you want to shoot somebody ?

forget it

you can't start a fight and then claim self defense when you shoot somebody
>>
What a fucking retard why would you try to fight someone 2 sizes bigger than you. Motorcyclers are just as retarded as these hicks, imo.
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (56KB, 536x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
56KB, 536x422px
>>35155525
>>35155534
>>35155516

This is what happens when you ride a motorcycle with no CCW.
>>
>>35155541

You haven't started a fight until you've thrown the first punch. It's a free country you can yell and scream and point as much as you want.

You can't pull out a shotgun just because your cousin has anger management issues.
>>
>>35155525
This is a good way to die in the middle of nowhere.

You don't do anything that you aren't told to do when you are held at gunpoint.
>>
>>35155557
Actually you can't do those because all of that information can be used in court against you. Even pulling over can be seen as a provocation.
>>
>>35155557

if the motorcycle riders are armed they do not have legal justification to stop and argue with somebody

get a clue

or better go directly to jail you retard
>>
>>35155497

All of them.
>>
>>35155497
All of them
>>
>>35155582
>>35155583

Both of these statements are inaccurate.

I live in Georgia and this is not the law. As soon as that guy pulled out that shot gun you could have shot him and anyone else who went for the shotgun or pulled out another weapon.
>>
>>35155557
>what are fighting words
If you instigate a fight, you're not justified in shooting them
>>
>>35155541
>>35155557
This. And using "fighting words" as an excuse isn't likely to work. SCOTUS has increasingly narrowed the conditions under which speech can be considered personally abusive to the point of alteraction, and since the doctrine itself was only carved out by SCOTUS decision, it can just as equally be revoked in a landmark.

Either way, just saying regular things and getting attacked doesn't make you the aggressor. For some reason degenerates and negroes tend to believe that anything that "dishonors" them carries the same legal weight as "fighting words". Call their girlfriend thicc? BEAT YO ASS BOI. Call their girlfriend thin? Betta get on outta here.
>>
File: IMG_2996.jpg (84KB, 743x1251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2996.jpg
84KB, 743x1251px
>>35155616
You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>35155615
It's not a defined "law" you fucking spastic, it's how your actions can be used against you in the court of law

If witnesses say you looked like you were trying to start shit with someone and you shoot them after it escalates (even if the other cunt has a gun) you are going to battle it in court. This applies to every single state in the US. Instigating a fight that results in lethal force is NEVER lawful self-defense.

I swear to christ this fucking argument appears at least once a day in this stupid board
>>
>>35155616
So if you're being a dick to someone first, and they stab you, you can't fight back?

neck yourself nigger
>>
>>35155573
Shotgun Billy wasn't paying attention to all of them. Dude recording could've easily hid his draw behind the truck on the right and opened fire on ol' joey "double barrel" biden over there. I would actually take cover behind a truck and my two 15rd g19 mags to a double barrel any day.
>>
>>35155582
This is true. In most states if you use lethal force but didn't make any attempt to remove yourself from the situation, you can be held criminally liable. Im not sure how it applies to his friends though if they were to shoot back.
>>
>>35155497
Get to cover and try to convince him to put the gun away. Draw your weapon behind your cover. If he points the gun at anyone, shoot him. The rest of the people are irrelevant.
>>
>>35155693
There's no way to leave a situation safely when Joe bob already has a shotgun on you.
>>
>>35155678
Not exactly, but you might be held liable for 1degree manslaughter for instigating a lethal force encounter.
>>
>>35155616
>>35155636
I think it's also worth mentioning that the same court that ruled in Chaplinsky v Newhampshire and created the "fighting words" doctrine out of thin air also ruled in Korematsu v United States that putting all Japanese-Americans in concentration camps was constitutional.

I don't think "fighting words" doctrine has much weight anymore except as a study and excuse for people to push hate speech restrictions.
>>
>>35155701
Yea, imma stop armchair lawyering because Im not exactly sure because I can't see you getting convicted if some dude is beating the piss out of you and you shoot him because he might kill you. It doesn't make much sense that you are liable just because you instigated.

>Look up duty to retreat
>>
>>35155678
You need to reclaim innocence, nigger.

>tell someone I'm gonna kick his ass
>keep antagonizing and threatening him until he draws a weapon
>shoot him
>"I was just acting in self-defense" :^)
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: Pants on Head.jpg (59KB, 615x820px) Image search: [Google]
Pants on Head.jpg
59KB, 615x820px
>>35155697
Also, escalating the conflict and pulling over was some pants on head tier stupidity.
>>
>>35155726
You didn't even watch the video.
>>
>>35155710
>>35155636
>>35155616
And get this: in both of those SCOTUS decisions, 8 out of the 9 justices were FDR appointees. Considering that FDR was probably the closest we'll actually get to a dictatorship (unless Drumpf repeals term limits), I don't think I'd give the words of his appointed activist judges much weight.
>>
>tfw carry when I ride
>riding buddy had a video go viral a couple of years ago involving a physical fight
>not keen on having to put holes in someone over a traffic violation.

Middle finger and keep rolling. Bullets are for would be bike jackers and the like.
>>
>>35155497
2 sides...

1 perspective is cars being chased by motorcycles, car occupants are being harassed and defending themselves

1 perspective is motorcycles pursuing car occupants in order to have a confrontation

Wait, no matter how you look at it the bikes are in the wrong.

And I ride so my opinion isn't that skewed. Who chases a car and acts that demented?
>>
>>35155742
Yeah, I did. I never claimed the motorcyclist did any of that. I'm strictly arguing against the claim that you can say whatever you want, and so long as you "don't throw the first punch" that you'll get off scot-free in shooting someone. That's fucking dumb.
>>
>>35155497
>shoot hillbilly
>shoot shrieking woman
>shoot uncle
>shoot friend
>shoot my car
>try to shoot my self But, I ran outta ammo
>become range bros with cops when they show up
>profit
>>
File: 1500172637018.gif (3MB, 419x313px) Image search: [Google]
1500172637018.gif
3MB, 419x313px
>>35155843
50 kekels were deposited into your account for this, though due to admin fees, I had to deduct 60
>>
>>35155497
Lmao! motorcyclefags btfo. Hate those cunts. Douchebag even had a helmet on and still got his shit pushed in.
>>35155541
This. Cunts like that always start shit because they got their bike buddies with them.
>>
>>35155497
Why the fuck is it so hard for people to not be assholes.

Don't be an asshole and you won't get into shitty situations like this.
>>
>>35155497
1. shoot man holding shotgun
2. immediately run up and shoot man beating up buy
3. keep weapon trained on all others as they will likely be submitted or reaching for their own weapons
>>
File: 1484249517579.jpg (37KB, 285x298px) Image search: [Google]
1484249517579.jpg
37KB, 285x298px
>>35155549
As a biker and a manlet maybe you should not be shit talking much larger men/vehicles. Sometimes, even if you are right, you gotta let that shit go.

Poor kid learned a lesson.
>>
File: 1503457045967.jpg (24KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503457045967.jpg
24KB, 392x500px
I think it's safe to say there's something the bikers don't want you to see before the video starts. Pretty sure the girl says something about the bikers kicking the truck. You can't start a confrontation and then start shooting people when you start to lose.
>>
the hick with the shotgun fires it at :33
>>
File: 1504593521765.png (96KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
1504593521765.png
96KB, 277x296px
>>35156218
...no, he doesn't. he's still sitting the truck at that point.
>>
>>35155497
>who would you be allowed to fire on in this situation?
I'd shoot myself for being a closet case sport bike rider.
>>
you could easily make a case for the guy with the shotgun and while you could shoot the guy pummeling your friend on the ground that shot isn't worth the risk.

The motorcycle riders could've easily just kept on going down the road and avoided the whole situation. This is only a portion of the footage and we don't know what happened earlier to get it to escalate to this point.

why the FUCK were they following/harassing the other driver anyway?
>>
>>35156212
>You can't start a confrontation and then start shooting people when you start to lose.

What? Fuck.
>>
>>35156233
are you retarded he shoots it into the air you can hear and see it
>>
http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=gT9b9iDRdjI&start1=31&video2=XoDyGXNT2Kg&start2=0&authorName=turbo
Talk shit get hit
>>
File: 1493509169332.jpg (316KB, 600x642px) Image search: [Google]
1493509169332.jpg
316KB, 600x642px
>>35156283
that is, unless your name is george zimmerman
>>
>>35156218
Holy shit you're right he does. well they we're in the right until the dumb hillbilly fired his warning shot
>>
>>35156262
>why the FUCK were they following/harassing the other driver anyway?

one guy is unironically wearing overalls and everyone else is driving pickups, i can only assume they're all retarded yokels.
>>
File: 1505026302317.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1505026302317.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>35156297
>calling people retarded when you're clearly mistaken

he gets out of the truck at the 40 second mark and you can see him lean over and get the gun. At 32 seconds there is some sort-of click sound, probably something hitting the top of the camera or the bike's kickstand being engaged. Not to mention the biker in the blue shirt is blocking the view of the truck driver at 33 seconds. Please tell me again how retarded I am.
>>
>>35155497
After watching the video, I would have made every effort to peacefully de-escalate the fight. At 1:15 I would have shot the dude with the shotgun, followed by fat friend, and then dude in blue assaulting my friend, and then the lady in the white sunglasses (witness). My friends and I dump their bodies into the back of the cars, drive them off the road and into the trees. Continue with ride.

This assumes that we're traveling with our cellphones off (I don't like my movements being tracked, paranoid) and there isn't any traffic on the road. This looks like the middle of bumfuck nowhere, so we could probably get away with it.

But then, I'm not dumb enough to get into a situation like this to begin with, so meh.

>>35155814
Not the anon you're arguing with, but you're being autistic. Proportionality of force is a thing, by introducing a deadly weapon to the equation hillbilly bob there just escalated this from a misdemeanor level fight that can be broken up to a potentially deadly encounter. That is fucking retarded, and regardless of what has been said leading up to that, the first person to introduce a deadly weapon in this encounter is going to be crucified in court.

And while it's true that you won't get off scot free as long as you don't throw the first punch, it is more of a "Congratulations to both you dumbasses, you've won felonies and some time in jail."
>>
File: wut.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>35156337
you can literally see the blast leaving the barrel right when the BOOM occurs
>>
>>35156337
that was a warning shot, check again.
>>
>>35155525
Guy with the shotgun is fair game in most states. By holding that shotgun, the guy is intimating that if you do anything to defend yourself physically from the roadrager(s) you're going to get shot. That's not only aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, but also became possession of a weapon while committing a felony when the other shit committed battery.
Most states that recognize a person's right to self defense state that you can use deadly force to defend yourself from the threat of death or great bodily harm.
I can't speak for any states other than FL, GA and TX, but that hillbilly shitstain with the shotgun would be a justified shoot.
>>
I think the sad thing is people felt a need to record all of this. Could have all been avoided with common sense:

>don't record nothing
>load up dead bike and bike in back of truck
>bury in field
>???
>profit
>>
File: THIS.gif (494KB, 245x136px) Image search: [Google]
THIS.gif
494KB, 245x136px
>>35155813
Yep. There's little context. The video looks like it starts after whatever happened to cause this. It appears they're following the truck. The guy is in the on-coming lane and (maybe) provoking the driver.

Played stupid games and won a stupid prize. That being said, the shotgun didn't need to come out and you'd be justified in shooting him if he pointed it at you.
>>
shoot the fatass waving with his knife
>>
>>35156472
the rednecks are still aggressively retarded and should be in prison

>>35155601
this is the correct answer
>>
>>35155497
There is literally no person that drives in any continent and will ever defend "motorcycle enthusiasts"

I hope he died
>>
>>35156539
the rednecks were dumb and belligerent. The bikers looked like they were doing their best to be dumb and belligerent too, except we only caught the tail end of what actually happened because they probably edited it out to look more sympathetic.

Two groups of dumb assholes getting into a fight is nothing new, whether or not they have guns. You can't behave aggressively and then use lethal force when someone else responds with aggression.
>>
I initially was on team bikers, but the Hillbillys actually seem to be the less retarded ones here, aside from the fat spastic one.

The fact we are missing what surely was a drawn out altercation on the road before this, long enough for the truck guy to call his family for backup, shows this. And the fact the bikers edited it out implies their guilt to me.

Also they are riding sports bikes, and sports bikers are notorious faggots.
>>
>Dumb rednecks
>Bravely starts a fight when supported by the local Cletus convention
>One of the slackjawed yokels randomly NDs into the air 33 seconds in
Shoot the white trash, do the world a favor.
>>
How do you lose a fight wearing a full face helmet?
>>
>>35156339
>This assumes that we're traveling with our cellphones off

That doesn't mean they're not on.
>>
>>35155676
This post is correct. The fact that the bikers paced the truck and gestured at the driver until he pulled over would fuck them in court if they tried to claim self defense.
>>
>>35155497
You don't shoot anyone unless 100% life threatening when someone is filming with their cell phone.

Road rage defense never looks good in court.
>>
>>35155497
>Be out riding my bike
>Get into argument with some guy in a pickup
>Just happen to stop right next to where his cousin is parked as his uncle is pulling up
Something about this situation doesn't add up.
>>
>>35155497
Blue shirt truck driver.
>>
I'd draw and demand shotgun fuck drop it, if he started leveling it I'd drop a mag into him
>>
>>35156668
Also shot gun dude and lardass. Basically anyone who was driving a truck.
>>
>all these faggots in /k/
What the fuck happened when I was gone? The bikers provoked this situation, followed him for MILES, and tried to attack with a man who had his CHILDREN in the truck.

Then that faggot got beaten straight, while the guy with the shotgun made sure that the biker pussies didn't do their nigger teir gang up tactics.

AND THEN after dad beat the cum out of that faggots asshole, they go over AND CHECK TO SEE IF HE NEEDS HELP. Then the bikers chimp out again.

Bikers need to be shot on sight, faggots need to go and stay go.
>>
>>35156691
actual, no.

Fuck that, I'd drive away. Fuck bikers, I hate being associated with them. I just like being able to spend under $100 on gas for the entire summer.
>>
I had to deal with some bad road rage in Florida, a long time ago. I knew the guy, sort of, because he went to the gym with my passenger. He threatened all sorts of things and brandished on me, told me that he was going to kill me and so on.

I was advised to deal with it quickly because the guy had done 15 for attempted murder a long time previously, so that afternoon when he was in a restaurant with his kids I jumped him in the toilet with a length of garden hose filled with concrete. I stamped on his face until he stopped moving, robbed him and got out of there.

Now that I'm advanced in years, I'd have probably just got out the car and shot him when he walked toward me.
>>
File: 1504149547084.jpg (14KB, 432x365px) Image search: [Google]
1504149547084.jpg
14KB, 432x365px
>>35156584
Yeah, don't try to out-dumb us rednecks. We'll do something really fucking stupid. You just THINK you're ready to throw down, we'll bring out a gun over a fight about the best drag radial.
>>
File: Kill them all patch 5-8x6.jpg (155KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kill them all patch 5-8x6.jpg
155KB, 800x600px
>>35155497
>>
>>35156653
A prosecutor would have a fucking field day with this video if it turned into shootout.
>You had a gopro documenting everything that led up to the shooting, why didn't you just take it to police?
>You could have stopped following the truck once you documented the license plate
etc etc it would be an actual rape in a federal courtroom
>>
>>35156691
>I'd draw and demand shotgun fuck drop it

Never do this. They won't drop it, it's not the Wild West and either someone else will shoot you or he will. Draw and put as many into him as you feel necessary. Anyone else does anything other than get on the ground and they get it, too.

If you don't like it, don't carry a weapon and don't get into fights with people. Most people don't. Pointing at someone and giving them orders works if you're a cop, but if you're some guy they'll take their chances.
>>
>>35156736
>Pointing at someone and giving them orders works if you're a cop, but if you're some guy they'll take their chances.
Also hard to argue in court after that "you feared for your life" so you kept talking once your gun was out but didn't pull the trigger
>>
This is retarded, they should just solve the true american way.
Drone strike the entire area.
>>
Kill them all then commit suicide with the last bullet.
>>
>we'll g-g-get on our b-b-bikes and l-l-leave
lol that's what they should have done in the first place but no let's keep talking shit to this guy and then act surprised when he calls a couple guys to watch his back while he kicks your fucking teeth in. cletus with the shotgun needs his shit confiscated asap though.
>>
File: 1440526395085.jpg (31KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
1440526395085.jpg
31KB, 349x642px
>>35156639
I'll just save everybody some time by posting this image.
>>
>>35155497
>If you were carrying CCW, who would you be allowed to fire on in this situation?
Nope. He was in the wrong getting off his bike and confronting them. They were pretty dumb to stop right next to the truck sticking a shotgun out the window. Should of drove past a few yards if they were going to dismount and probably call the police before confronting anyone and just wait for them to approach.
>>
>>35156833
Really though how
>>
>>35156701
>Literally muh childrren
>Shouting is now an attack
Wow, spotted the Cletus.
>>
Needs more context. Bubba & co showing up like that is suspect af.

If there was nothing stopping the bikes just taking off, the whole thing didn't need to happen and while Bubba Shotgun was really dumb, he didn't actually threaten anyone and a fistfight is only a fistfight.

If that was a backwoods roadblock on the other hand, I would drop Bubba as soon as he pulled out the shotty.
>>
File: smugaime.png (972KB, 784x720px) Image search: [Google]
smugaime.png
972KB, 784x720px
>armed roadblock/ambush, kidnapping and assault
hillbillies are dumb as fuck
>>
>>35156861
having the shotgun out at all is a threat, and he clearly threatened to buttstroke one of the biker faggots at one point

bikerfags provoked this by following the truck, even the driver did dangerously cut them off or something, they have his vehicle on camera, they should have just swallowed their stupid pride and let him drive off.

This is what ego gets you
>>
Pretty smooth the way he stopped next to shotgun redneck and whale redneck pulled up the exact next second. Both sides were retarded but it's obvious black truck started shit knowing he'll get backup if things went down. A panicked phone call can't set things up that perfectly.
>>
>>35156861

The guy with the shotgun was obviously holding it to threaten the other bikers and seemed open to hitting someone with it. He escalated the situation desu he should've left it in the Truck
>>
>>35156902
or he knew he was 5 minutes away from a friend's house?

cityfags forget, out in the country everyone knows who's who
>>
>>35156856
helmet doesn't protect the rest of your body. as a side note, the helmet did more harm than good. the dude in blue initiated the fight by grabbing the biker's helmet.
>>
>>35156891
>>35156915

On second thoughts Bubba Shotgun clearly says "I'll blow your fucking head off" just before going for that one faggot with the butt, yeah I'd be quite inclined to put a couple in him at that point.
>>
>>35156924
Including a dude who just happened to be chilling by the road with a shotgun out the window and fatso appearing a split second later? It was an ambush. You think cityfolks don't have friends either?
>>
File: 1492437474150.png (89KB, 632x492px) Image search: [Google]
1492437474150.png
89KB, 632x492px
>assault
>assault with a deadly weapon
Cousin joe is going away for 5 years
>>
>>35155497
don't stop.jpg

don't be retarded.jpg
>>
>>35157028
I still think it would be problematic. As soon as he produced the shotgun and you don't know his intent? Yes, ventilate him. But as this stupidity progressed, it's clear he's more interested in brandishing and intimidating people than actually using it.

>>35157061
We have no idea how long the bikers were following the dude in the truck before the video clip starts. It could have been 10 seconds, it could have been 10 minutes.
>>
>>35156283
Don't worry, fakeSaiga. You made me laugh
>>
>>35157088
If it's pointed at the sky, I'm not too worried, Bubbas gonna Bub. If he says "I'll blow your fucking head off" and then attacks someone right after, I'm going to be fucking concerned.
>>
>>35157122
That would probably be the second chance to put him down without getting assfucked in court by a liberal anti DA.
>>
>bike fags

>"BRO HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YO"
>>
>>35155497
>1:13
i would've shot the both of them while they yanked at the shotgun. if i hear "gibs me dat" and two people are struggling over the firearm that escalated the situation, i'm shooting the both of them.
>>
>>35157149
He's being pretty careful not to cover anyone until that point, but when he's getting agitated and starts swinging it around he starts to look kind of unstable.
>>
>>35157168
Had piglord actually gotten a hold of the shotgun I would had been in Defcon 1. Shotgun Bubba is a retard who NDs and doesn't know trigger discipline but even he thinks tussling with piglord to stop him getting his hands on his shotgun is a good idea.
>>
>>35157188
When fatblue grabs at it and says "gimme that!", if he'd managed to wrangle the shotgun away from Cletus I'd definitely pop him. Fatblue was seriously unstable. Cletus was smart to keep a vice grip on it and keep walking away.
>>
>>35157220
Yeah that would probably have been a whole different situation, I can definitely see Fatblue and his clear lack of self control drawing a bead on someone right out the gate.
>>
>>35156325
>I can only assume they're all retarded yokels

what does name calling have to do with any of this?
>>
>>35156859
>t. Bikerfag
>>
What was on fat fucks giant belly to prove how real deal he was?
>>
>>35157307
Hell's Angel tat.
>>
>>35157066
Blue overalls guy is probably going to go to jail for closer to 15-20 years for aggravated assault.
>>
>>35157322
Maybe if the bikers didn't instigate the situation.
>>
Again to the faggots on /k/, you wouldn't be justified in drawing your shitty M&P, bubba would have rekt you with the shotgun, and firing would have landed your ass in prison, there you'd get used by bubba so much they wouldn't be able to tell a burp from a fart.
>>
>>35157354
It's almost like the bikers followed them directly to their home.
>>
>>35156650
Note to self: Faraday cage or lead lined travel pouch for Cellphone.
>>
>>35155497
Road rage is a hell of a drug. In my humble opinion everyone here is fucking retarded. This entire situation could have been avoided.
>>
>>35156701

im glad you typed out key words in all caps or else i wouldn't have been able to understand what you were saying
>>
>>35156720
>I jumped him in the toilet with a length of garden hose filled with concrete.

fucking why
>>
>>35156360
Illegal as fuck
>>
>>35155497
Here beating a guy then pulling guns and yelling I'll blow your fucking head off would have everyone shot. I would take that to court fuck that you can't put your hands on some one I'm with and point a gun at me ever I will kill you I'm waiting for this to happen. Talk shit but this was clean the hillbillies escalated not the bikers sorry.
>>
File: 1504934535705.gif (1MB, 269x152px) Image search: [Google]
1504934535705.gif
1MB, 269x152px
>>35156351
>>35156360
god damnit, I'm a retarded. I stand corrected.
>>
>>35157576
Jesus fucking Christ.
Take a look at what you actually wrote before hitting that post button.
>>
>>35157499
To assert dominance.
>>
File: 1468688901520.jpg (37KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468688901520.jpg
37KB, 720x480px
>>35156720
>when he was in a restaurant with his kids I jumped him in the toilet with a length of garden hose filled with concrete
>>
>>35156218
To everyone saying the motorcyclists cannot shoot anyone in this case, go back to 33 seconds. Shooting all of them is ok. The dumb nigger shot the shotgun, they are in the wrong and can be shot. Everything that happened up to that point would have been the bikers fault, but right when he decided to shoot the shotgun off, tables turned.
>>
>>35157402
You can buy Faraday bags for mobile devices. We use em when collecting devices as evidence to prevent remote lockdown/wipes, isolate the device for clean forensic action, etc.

Fuckers are like $15 a pop.
>>
>>35157162
They're almost as bad as niggers.
>>
The retard that assaulted the biker will go to jail.
>>
Confronting road ragers is a good way to die over literally nothing

That said, depending on the state the bikers would have been within their right to fire on the man with the shotgun and likely the dude beating up the kid.
>>
>>35155497
>Motorcycle Enthusiast vs Hillbillies
SHOOT. THEM. ALL.
>>
>>35155710
>trusting nips
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident
>>
>>35156639
Ever put on a full face helmet? No way I'd want that on in close confrontation either punch-on or wrestle. Maybe a riot. No vision, lost movement and dude could break neck off easily.
>>
Reddit and a couple of motorcycle clubs are contacting USM Survery Services in mass to get the company to report their employee and to try and find the guy with the shotgun.

http://www.usmsurveying.com/contactus.asp
>>
>>35155497
Could this be any more staged?
>>
>>35158096
This. Everyone wins.
>>
File: k approved 9mm.jpg (1MB, 2560x1608px) Image search: [Google]
k approved 9mm.jpg
1MB, 2560x1608px
>>35155784
This

Carrying isn't an excuse to kill someone to feel powerful. It's to defend your life when someone else is trying to take it from you. You need to be able to control yourself and try and keep situations from getting out of hand as opposed to just ending the lives of others.

That being said, if someone pulls a knife on you or attempts to jack your ride, they made their bed, and it's your duty to make them lay in it.
>>
>>35159219
>Reddit niggers
>Boss watches video
>Boss agrees with guy
>gives raise
>Reddit BTFO
>>
File: 1498688999547.jpg (22KB, 313x188px) Image search: [Google]
1498688999547.jpg
22KB, 313x188px
Other people's stupidity does not justify (or excuse) your own. Bikers should have taken an L and drove away, if they are at all competent they should be able to lose a fucking farm truck.

My question is why did they stop in the first place? Unless it were to get the other driver's insurance information because there was a collision I would put everybody in jail.
>>
>>35159250
Could you be any dumber?
>>
>>35155676
>Instigating a fight that results in lethal force is NEVER lawful self-defense.
Haven't watch the video but this is accurate. Even in Stand Your Ground states, even in Castle Doctrine states.
Avoidance and deescalation always come before confrontation.
>>
>>35156415
In New Mexico a drawn weapon is automatically assault with a deadly weapon so wasting him is perfectly justified.

Truck driver could be next as he initiated the assault, was clearly dominating, and was not letting up so defense of another is justified.

Fatso, could also be justifiable if he engages. Would probably have to reload and mag dump him to have any effect.
>>
>>35159219
>using a company truck to drive around your wife and children after buying a corner entertainment center.
i'd fire the fucker.
>>
File: hesright.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
hesright.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>35157446
This.
>>
>>35160222
>implying you own a business
Wew lad.
>>
File: 442regiment.jpg (209KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
442regiment.jpg
209KB, 1066x800px
>>35159156
>>
>>35155497
From the video it appears that the bikers are in pursuit of the truck and are driving in an oncoming traffic lane for an extended period of time in order to do so. So right off the gate, they're driving erratically/dangerously AND they're making threatening gestures/presumably yelling obscenities or other aggressive words. The video is conspicuously edited not to feature the initial altercation, which raises immediate suspicion that they were the instigators on the road, likely (as they are doing in the video itself) driving erratically/dangerously. 100% likely they were exceeding the speed limit, it's just a question of how out of line their other actions were, to be honest. To anyone who has ever associated with groups of >3 bikefags, it's plainly apparent that their intention was to force the truck driver off the road and gank him during the video. Cletus would have been 100% within his rights to fire from the truck. Cletus the 2nd would have been 100% within his rights to ventilate them during the confrontation, as they were making moves that indicated they were about to engage in a gang assault on a lone individual by the side of the road. The fat screeching redneck even yells as much, they ain't dumb, they're onto the bikefags' game. It's entirely likely that the redneck ambush was set in response to verbal threats yelled to the truck while they were still on the road.

This is why Stand Your Ground is so fucking amazing. It places the onus on YOU not to be an aggressive cunt trying to start shit, because it's really easy to make a case that you were reaching for your fucking waistband/making threatening moves. Attempting to ram someone with a motorcycle is STILL assault with a deadly weapon, which IS a felony, which WILL provide an affirmative defense for why you had to go in the ground.

Now stop shitting up the highways you right cunts, bikes are for faggots who are too poor to afford sports cars.
>>
File: 1366748886951.jpg (13KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
1366748886951.jpg
13KB, 192x262px
>bikefaggot getting beat the fuck up
>>
hillbilly would be leaking, all six of the guys I ride with including me all carry.
>>
>>35160626
I love this video because those little fags get what they deserved
>>
>>35155595
>>35155601
this
dead men tell no tales
>>
>>35155497
fat fuck redneck tards should all be rounded up and gassed
>>
>>35156339
Don't forget the child apparently in the backseat. If you're going to murder an entire family in "self-defense", you've got to go the whole way.
>>
File: 1467098362831.jpg (49KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
1467098362831.jpg
49KB, 300x392px
>>35160626
>and are driving in an oncoming traffic lane

It's a dirt road with no markings. You would be hard pressed to prove this minor traffic violation. You sound like one of those /o/ retards who just like to rage at bikers.

>it's plainly apparent that their intention was to force the truck driver off the road and gank him during the video.

Baseless accusation.

>Cletus the 2nd would have been 100% within his rights to ventilate them during the confrontation,

Completely wrong. Just stop redneck, don't you have a wife to beat?
>>
>>35160626
>>35160772
>replying to yourself

Sad.

>>35159602
Don't worry Cletus, you can still live off your bastard child's welfare money.
>>
>>35155549
This is what happens when you antagonize a motorist and follow them home while yelling at them. Talk shit get hit.
>>
File: 4260711851_sniper.jpg (109KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
4260711851_sniper.jpg
109KB, 432x288px
>>35155497
This looks staged as fuck. I mean I can understand if the guys in the truck called ahead to their friends and turned down a road creating a rolling ambush situation. I just think it looks fake as shit and was done for youtbue ad view bux.
>>
>>35155497
>read comments
jeez, these biker guys really sound like they got what they deserved trying to "force the truck off the road" and being the aggressors and al-

>watch video
>bikers arguing with man in car while driving
>man in car suddenly brakes in position with shotgun wielding man in red truck to form partial roadblock
>bikers brake because of this and gun wielding redneck brandishing a shotgun out the side of his car
>third redneck car drives up to cut off any escape
>1st truck redneck gets out of car and immediately assaults teenage biker while he's just sitting on his bike
>shotgun guy brandishes weapon repeatedly
>1st redneck beating unconscious and non combative teenager on the ground while other rednecks continue to threaten to kill everybody
>literally say that they'll "slit all your throats" and "take that shotgun and blow all your heads off"
>shotgun guy attempts to bash a guy with his gun
>bikers never even attempt violence

To answer the OP, you'd clearly shoot the armed man first as he was the greatest threat. then if the other rednecks attempted to attack you or your unconscious friend you'd shoot them.

The way that the altercation/argument arguably started in a consensual fashion is going to be a bit of a legal hurdle for you but given the completely one sided nature of the violence charges will likely not bear fruit if they are even applied unless you live in some crazy cuck state
>>
>>35161778
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>35161680
>guy defends his family
>"hurr bikers should have free reign to do anything!"
>be such a pussy you have to resort to trying to get a man fired from his job
Well I guess you'll have to raise a niglet now.
>>
>>35161794
How so? the rednecks threatened lethal force multiple times and without valid legal provocation. they also assaulted the bikers with a deadly weapon and then battered two of them.

The moment the man with the shotgun wielded it in a threatening manner without proper legal provocation use of lethal force was justified.

Arguing is one thing, pointing a loaded shotgun at people is a killing offense.
>>
Reading threads like this makes me think that maybe constitutional carry isn't such a good idea after all
>>
>>35161863
Theyre just mad because they are like the biker kids trying to follow people home and act tough
>>
>>35155541
Kind of this really. I ride and I ride fast and hard but I don't start shit, I don't cut people off and I never make moves that could be a close call. I usually slow down when I see vehicles that could enter my right of way too just cause people that cut off bikers sometimes kill bikers dead. I highly doubt that if this video or any first hand accounts came up in court the bikers would have much to defend, especially a "self defense" shooting. Dudes could have just not been hot heads and blew past him cause pickups are not known for being fast.
>>
>>35156308
well that is if you are wearing glasses and use that to save your crippled retarded ass. Zimmerman would gave been purged.
>>
>>35155615
>I live in Georgia and this is not the law. As soon as that guy pulled out that shot gun you could have shot him and anyone else who went for the shotgun or pulled out another weapon.
And they in turn could legally shoot you.
>>
>>35155497
Shoot everyone because americans are the scum of the white race, worst than niggers.
>>
>>35155497
>A road rage driver attacks your friend
You already fucked up before finishing your first sentence. Bike cucks were clearly the agitators. Hillbillies could have fucking beat his ass en mass but dress weapons to keep it 1 on 1 between the aggressor biker and the retaliatory truck driver.

You don't get to start fights and then draw your weapon when you are losing.
>>
>>35155497
Yourself. Always have been legal since the ban on shooting for self defense.
>>
>>35155497
>getting into roadrage
people that do this shouldn't be allowed to own guns, you get mad at someone you curse under your breath and let them drive off so that you avoid a violent situation
>>
>>35155497
Is there a police report on what happened to anyone here?
The way I see it the only one you can make a case for drawing on is Cletus with the shotgun when he swung it at the guy
>>
>>35160626
>their intention was to force the truck driver off the road
This delusion. Haha oh wow.
>>
>>35161835
>pull shotgun to keep bikerniggers from ganging up on buddy
>one reaches into his leather jacket
>he gets a 12GA to the chest
Real fucking smart you are.
>>
>>35161888
Trips confirms, Bikers should follow a simple rule, who ever has the most mass has right of way.
>>
>>35155497
Fuck plebes
>>
>>35162230
This.
Fucking Millennials think they rule the world until they bit off more then they can chew.
>>
All of them. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
>>
>>35161778
Sports bikers and minibikes are a cancer but I agree with you. I thought the video would start with the bikers starting shit, and given the way they look and what they ride I'd believe they did some dumb shit on the road earlier, but that response was fucking nuts. They got blocked in and stopped, then the biker in front gets blind charged into the ditch and wailed on for beyond a reasonable time while shotgun fatty stands there defending his crew.

I carry and ride and if a car stopped like that, I'd just zig zag past them, but I can't blame them for stopping when the road suddenly got blocked off since there's a handful of them and for all you know the truck is going to try and ram you. Bikers seemed like faggots but damn those rednecks were going nuts. What a clusterfuck.
>>
All bikefags deserve to be shot tee bee heych
>>
File: 90812.jpg (227KB, 2055x1155px) Image search: [Google]
90812.jpg
227KB, 2055x1155px
>>35162507
Following somebody to have a confrontation is a no no.
Following somebody to have a confrontation with several of your bikefag buddies is a very big no no.
>>
People on motorbikes are always the aggressors.
>>
File: CCW road rage.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CCW road rage.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>35158031
Sometimes the road rager is the one who dies.
>>
>>35159219
Fucking redditors. They don't have the whole picture and they instantly blame the rednecks to fulfill their moralfaggery.
>>
>>35155497
You wouldn't be allowed to legally shoot any of them, the shot gun was never pointed at anyone and they started the fight.
they followed these people for so long that they had time to call up their mates and organise a place to meet them.

the bikers are just mad their plan of gang bashing the poor guy in front of his family didnt work out.

Good on those rednecks for making that a fair fight between the two parties in question, these are obviously real men.
>>
>>35162774
Wasnt that some isreali mayor that got charged for that last execution shot?
>>
>>35162820
I highly doubt any charges would have stuck against that guy.
>>
>>35162820
pretty sure he kept shooting even after that lol
>>
Maybe everyone should to go jail, to get bikers off the road and to chlorinate the above-ground gene pool in the local Sunnyvale Trailer Park
>>
>>35160222
I can use my company vehicle for personal use, only have to pay so much per mile.
>>
I guess im alone but i think Billy with the shotgun was alright, the bikers where going to do a 3vs1 and he stopped them and made sure it stayed a 1vs1 he also went to check on the biker if he was oke after the fight.
>>
File: 1504582525982.jpg (23KB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504582525982.jpg
23KB, 889x500px
>>35162761
I ride a motorcycle and I always drive as defensively as possible

I never go faster than 5mph over the speed limit

I never lane split

My bike is a little 300cc and I literally cannot ride like an asshole

It's always F-150s and truck drivers trying to run me off the road

I have to conceal carry because I'm always afraid someone will try to kill me then get out and try to kill me again

It's always the minority of asshole riders that give us a bad reputation
>>
>>35162774
Watch closely. You see him get out of the car, against a person with a baseball bat, retreat back into the car to grab his gun, chamber a round, and then fire. Very bad sequence of events that could have ended a lot differently, but he was lucky.

Also fuck the dipshit trying to wrestle the gun away from the guy who had to defend himself against a freak bashing in a car window with a baseball bat. Why not try to stop the actual aggressor?
>>
>>35163530
>paying to use someone else's car

Do you also pay to use the company toilets?
>>
>>35159219

Called twice but both numbers are going to an answering machine
>>
>>35161794
You can't attack someone over words dude and you can't pull out a shot gun and start making threats with it.
>>
>>35161979
I wouldn't give them the chance, they would have a lot of funerals to attend to that week. You use your car as a weapon or pull a gun on me and any of my riding pals then all bets are off.
>>
>>35155497

The bikers got what they deserved.

>trail a guy for 45 minutes threatening him because he honked at your fellow faggots who parked in the middle of the road
>pull over to fight truck driver
>get ass kicked so friends try to jump in
>hillbilly cousin keeps the pack of faggots at bay with shotgun forcing a 1vs1
>cry because got ass righteously kicked "I wish I had a gun to shoot them!"
>>
>>35161888

I like you. No matter what you drive, if you speed it's okay as long as you let people following the law drive comfortably. It sounds like you don't pressure them by driving on their ads or worry that you're going to weave in front of them.
>>
>>35162230
>>35162781
>>35162785
>>35163675
>>35164292
>>35164320
Some of the bikers in the thread sound alright but these guys got what they deserved
>>
>>35156415
In Ohio it's the same shit. Even if you so much as show your gun (like lifting up your shirt briefly) it's considered intimidation and openly inviting the law and anyone else with a gun to open fire on your ass.
>>
>>35155497
Everyone but the woman is probs fair game legally
Driver is assaulting, Uncle is preventing escape, shotgun guy has escalated the situation to life threatening levels
>>
>>35155497
Everybody here was stupid but the bikers were the worst.
>Boo hoo somebody almost hit me
>I have the incident recorded on my camera if I wanted to take it to the law but instead I'll trail him for nearly an hour and shout at him
>Time to instigate violence in front of his family!
>What the fuck why is it a fair fight?! I'm getting my ass kicked now!
>I should be able to trail and terrorize anyone who pisses me off without any problem! Wah wah!

The hillbillies though..
>Getting chased by some crazy fucks
>Have enough time to call for a roadblock from your buddies
>Don't just call the police for some reason
>Prevent people from escaping the scene, holding them against their will
>Escalate the entire situation with the introduction of firearms

It's a stupid fuck scenario full of stupid fucks but the bikers were the stupidest fucks of them all and deserved an ass whooping.
>>
>>35163715
>Why not try to stop the actual aggressor?
You mean the guy who was crumpled on the ground already bleeding out? Once you're in that state you're no longer an aggressor
>>
>>35164422
>Don't just call the police for some reason
Cute
>>
>>35164500
For real
>call the police and expect them to come racing to your rescue
Check that fucking privilege
>>
>>35155497
This is how you properly truck gun.
>>
>>35164519
>>35164500
>No one just did this
https://youtu.be/p69XxYjfx-k
Cute, the police woulda responded you niggers
>>
>>35164422
I called the police when I was being followed by some fag, they didn't do shit
>>
You shoot everyone, destroy the media upon which the video is stored, swear never to speak of this to anyone, and get on with your ride.

Oh, seriously? Ride on. Don't pick a fight from a bike, as you'll generally lose. Guy's lucky the pickup driver didn't just yank the wheel to the left and take him out.
>>
>>35164670
You clearly have never been in any situation other than waiting for mummy to bring tendies
>>
>>35155497
>act like a hardass in the country
>get knocked out
>friends all start sucking dick and saying yessir
>post on 4chains for sweet karma
>>
As a guy not involved in the car behind all this shit waiting to get by on the road....
I can tell you right now I would have killed The moron with the shotgun. I would have seen the shotgun guy approach with his weapon out in a menacing way as he did and he would have died.

I would have flanked the vehicle to the right side of screen and he would be ambushed from HIS left. I would have clean LOS with no targets in the background to hit incase of over pene.

I don't give a fuck who is to fault for any roadraging.
Guy with shot gun pulls up and roadblocks road gets out with Weapon.

You are a deadman in my book because thats just what I'm going to make you.

meh just my take..
>>
>>35164731
>edgelord makes decent point
fuck
>>
>>35155497
You're a bunch of fags on motorcycles
You get what comes to you
>>
>>35162727
Nice goalposts
>>
>>35163675
Ah yes, the 3v1 one that he started by stopping conveniently next to the roadblock.
>>
And that is why we need to ban guns. This way we can avoid rednecks having them.

>>35164765
Yeah and now the truck driver will have a nice opportunity to become a fag too in jail.
>>
>>35162774

>guy attacks you with wooden stick
>retreat back to car
>instead of staying in your impervious wheeled fortress, you pull out your gun, get out of the car and shoot the guy half a dozen times

shit even if i had a gun i would have just peaced out while the dude ineptly tries to break into my car with a bit of wood.
>>
>>35155549
Did he died?
>>
>>35165076
I ain't the truck driver so net win for me
>>
>>35155497
>biker talks shit
>gets almost killed
woah such clarity
>>
>>35164731

Then you go to prison for starting a fight then shooting because your friend lost and you and your friends couldn't jump in to fight the guy. hotgun guy kept it one on one
>>
>>35164174
Bullshit, those bikers had a numerical advantage and that shotgun stopped the bikefags from chimping out.
>"hurr I'll shoot a guy with a drawn weapon!"
This thread is a perfect storm of two kinds of faggots, bikers who think they can do what they want, and CC faggots who are literally the katana fags of the gun world.
>>
>A road rage incident escalates into an all out brawl in rural Oklahoma.

>The Pawnee County Sheriff's Office confirmed an investigation is now underway.

>One driver, Paul Wiseley, 60, who can be seen wielding a knife in the video, has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon & robbery.
LEL
>>
>>35161670
>drives on the LEFT side of the road.
Ok eurofag
>apparent they tried to force them from the road.
Then why were they following?
>%100 to shoot
Yep.
1/10, die from AIDS.
>>
>>35165215
>has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon & robbery.
wat lel
>>
>>35165262
What did they steal? Their manhood?
>>
>>35165262
>>35165291
3:39
"you're not getting the camera back"
>>
>>35165308
Oh, I only saw a version with no sound, but how did they get the camera?
>>
>>35164695
Did you not read the second part of his post? The only realistic thing when dealing with road raging faggots is treat them like drunk drivers: zip far past them or lag behind them. Get away from them as fast as possible, you have the maneuverability and road raging people do dumb shit like play bumper cars. This kills the biker.
>>
>>35165291
The camera. Shotgun dude apparently saw one of the kids with a go-pro in the helmet and attacked him in the last seconds of he video.
Belly guy said that he wouldn't get the camera back, thus he had participation in the robbery.
>>
>>35161411
If you don't kill the children now, they'll grow up remembering your face and kill you when they come of age. This is the reality of self defense.
>>
>>35165291
Did you not watch the video?
>>
>>35165355
See>>35165333
>>
>>35165355
What I want to know is how the fuck none of them realized they were on camera almost the entire from not one, but two cameras. It's not like a go-pro is particularly stealthy.
>>
Longer version of the video, apparently it was in Oklahoma, surprise surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CObtSg4LzF8
>>
>>35155497
>be motorcyclist
>be a fucking asshole (probably because the truck was going "too slow" or something retarded)
>get raped
Gee what a shock.
Nothing of value was lost.

(granted, we don't see what happens before hand, but motorcyclists are known for being retarded, hotheaded assholes, so this is the most likely scenario)
>>
>>35165427
I like how he dabs in the video thumbnail.
>>
>>35156472
this

Also, the video looks kinda staged. Who just has a few buddies with guns just waiting on a road?

>>35156351
Wait lmao there's a warning shot but the rednecks still beat up the bikers? Hm... Hard call. Idk what I would do. I wouldn't get into that retarded situation in the first place.
>>
>>35155684
you sound like the biggest faggot in the world
>im so tough I am going to shoot a man who is brandishing a weapon because his sister and niece and brother-in-law are being threatened by kikers
>>
>>35165446
Actually, considering the one in blue is fat and there is the jeans overalls guy we can safely assume that they are the ones to blame because rednecks are the country niggers
>>
>>35155497

KY CCW instructor and armed security officer here. Idk about the laws in other states, but here in KY shooting in self defense only requires reasonable fear for your life. So shooting the shotgunner the second he got out of the truck and approached, you'd be in the clear. If it was somehow proved he had no intent on shooting anyone, you're still in the clear because you still had reasonable cause to believe your life was in danger.

Now... when shooting in the defense of another... things change. If you were to shoot the man beating your friend, and it was then proved or otherwise decide said friend was in no mortal danger, you would be charged with murder. The law requires the threat to be real, or "as is", simply having reasonable cause to assume deadly intent is not enough.

If you were the man being beaten, you would have a strong case of self defense as most people would agree that being clobbered by a man of that size is lethal force. If you were even arrested in that scenario it would be unlikely to make it past grand jury.
>>
>>35157603
dumb fucking frogposter
>>
Imo.
Draw and order shotgun on the ground. Approach the fight while keeping the gun on shotgun guy. If he aims, blow him away. Defending the victim on the ground makes it a good shoot.
>>
>>35156069

unfortunately this
>>
Would have shot all of them
>>
All bikers deserve to be killed en masse. You retards are the biggest power-tripping faggots on the road just because you have your five buddies with you, you think you own the place.
>>
>>35155497
Wow, its just like in those movies like texas chainsaw massacre!
I love the US so much!
>>
you faggots assume a lot of crap here, and talk all kinds of nonsensical crap. but probably every fucking body featured in this video is a fucking inbred retard that much we can ascertain.
>>
I would have never had the car pull over, or do basically anything to have gotten me in that situation to begin with, but assuming I did, I drew my firearm when the cunt shoved and assaulted my friend/me.
When the cunt showed up with the shotgun I hope I shot him, but maybe I didn't and got shot myself because I was distracted.
Either way, motorfag was still assaulted, a weapon brandished in threatening behavior, and threats issued.
>>
>>35166024
>Either way, motorfag was still assaulted, a weapon brandished in threatening behavior, and threats issued.
yep that's the fucking thing what a nigger behavior is to: run from verbal confrontation then immediately escalate to physical conflict once you have the upper hand?

i get it the family might have felt threatened when the biker followed them. but what happened after is the whitest chimpout i ever seen.
>>
>>35161411
Didn't know about the kid. Guess he'd have to go too. Shame. Probably for the best though considering the family he's being raised in.

>>35165362
I'm aware self defense only covers the 3 males in the equation. The problem is that with any witnesses this entire scenario means years in court/jail. If you give me the option of prison for 10 years vs. killing a couple witnesses, the witnesses will die every time.

>>35165789
neck yourself you sperg

>>35165446
Big fucking trucks are driven by total douchewagons who will cut you off and run you off the road. The kind of assholes who drive behind you six inches from your bumper with their brights on at all times. The biggest douchebags on the road drive big fucking trucks and BMW's. Motorcyclists are cunts, but at least they're usually not near me long.

>>35165851
>>> probably every fucking body featured in this video is a fucking inbred retard that much we can ascertain.
>>35166048
what happened after is the whitest chimpout i ever seen

Kekkles. This.
>>
>>35155497

It depends on your state. In Texas one could have shot the guy with a knife if he was coming at them. One could also shoot the guy point the gun around and threatening. One COULD NOT shoot the guy assaulting the teenager because he did not have a weapon and it was a simple fight. This only applies to people who didn't provoke, which would be the teenager's friends from what we can see.

Also, a point about people claiming that one could not take out the guy with a shotgun. It might not be worth it, that much is correct, and the risk is high, However one could seek cover/concealment behind the truck and have a decent chance. It's an over-under shotgun and I bet that guy would not advance on you and would likely retreat after knowing you are armed.
>>
>>35156735
Lmao
A prosecutor would never ask you that
He would ask your defense attorney, which is the only reason why I'm part of the NRA
>>
>>35166764
>COULD NOT shoot the guy assaulting the teenager because he did not have a weapon and it was a simple fight
You could if your lawyer argues you felt the kid's life was in danger
>>
>>35155557
It's a freeish country, yes, but that doesn't mean you can act like a complete faggot with complete immunity. Eventually you will get what's coming to you.
>>
>>35155541
This.
They could have blown away at 120 and been done.
The bikers were clearly not on their turf and should have know better than to start shit with the local rednecks.
>>
>>35165180
Work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>35166976
i wonder how this would have played out with a proper bike gang like hells angels or something.
>>
>>35156658
This.. maybe they had CBs lol and have the whole town wired up for creepy redneck shit like cookin meth and sacrificing children to satan.

>Breaker breaker.. 10:4 we gotta coupla fresh meats cummin in wake up da gimp!
>>
File: nxgx562-png.jpg (111KB, 1831x1022px) Image search: [Google]
nxgx562-png.jpg
111KB, 1831x1022px
>>35156658
>>35167551
>>
>>35162533
Well they rode up to the car with a shotgun hanging out the window which was dumb so the true answer is they should have turned around.

Anyway this is another episode of ambiguous circumstances.
>>
File: pol4.png (89KB, 1271x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pol4.png
89KB, 1271x1000px
>>35162785
Motherfucker you support bashing the brains out of some kid! Youre not a real man youre a fucking basement dwelling wannabe psychopath.

I agree the rednecks had a right to defend themselves but the kids was being non threatening and the man who attacked them is guilty of assault and battery.
>>
>>35167629
>>35162785
I guess non threatening wasnt the right word but he didnt physically attack the man. The man physically attacked the kid without justification.

Basically both parties are guilty and any shots taken could have resulted in legal consequences.

Thats why everyone should always try to keep their cool and be smart. Engaging in an unnecessary altercation is never the right course of action.
>>
>>35155541
The man struck the kid first then beat him unconscious. The kid was yelling and being rude but that still doesnt justify assaulting him. Idk if shooting the truckfag would have been justified but it would have been neccesary to save the friend basically the only way to have solved the situation when the shit started to hit the fan was to call in a sni
>>
File: trump-2.jpg (69KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
trump-2.jpg
69KB, 640x360px
>>35155542
both sides
>>
>>35155557
>you can yell and scream and point as much as you want.
yes and no. Just because you can doesnt mean you should, and dont go doing that unless youre prepared to fight. Ive thrown the first punch before because they get an inch away from my face and scream at me saying theyre gonna fuck me up, then start crying
>I didnt throw duh first punch !
>>
>>35166881
>>35166764
>You could if your lawyer argues you felt the kid's life was in danger
Exactly, people die when punched in the head sometimes or get brain damage. There was a kid in my home town who got jumped by this group of assholes that liked to start fights and he was in a coma for like a week and brain damaged after.
>>
>>35167706
Its all subjective manggg.. my friend also got charged with assault for grabbing a cellphone out of someones hand then when he punched him in the face he bit his finger.
>>
>>35155549
How the fuck do you get knocked out with a helmet on?
>>
>>35155497

All of them.
>>
File: redneck vs biker.png (158KB, 559x140px) Image search: [Google]
redneck vs biker.png
158KB, 559x140px
>>35168273
The redneck he was arguing with pinned him down and started holding his helmet back and punching him in the throat.
>>
File: Generals_Dragon_Tank.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Generals_Dragon_Tank.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>35155497
From the Description in the video, because none of us bothered to read it earlier.

"The person in the truck cuts off the guy on the FZ Motorcycle and as the biker told the man in the truck he pulled over and assaulted the biker. After the biker was knocked down he continues to assault him as he was laying on the ground. The fat guy says he will kill the bikers in the video as he tried to take the rifle.
Update: The fat guy has been arrested and others may join him."
>>
I would have shot the screaming bitch and dissapeared into the bushes...never to be seen again.
Seriously though I probably would not have drawn and fired. In fact I woudln't have stopped once the truck stopped. I would have just kept going. The whole thing didn't need to happen.
>>
>>35155541
>you can't start a fight and then claim self defense when you shoot somebody
That's where you're wrong kiddo. pic related.

>not doing a bayonet charge on the beer belly.
>>
>>35155497
Everyone
>>
>>35155616
>>>what are fighting words
So if I tell someone to go fuck themselves, they have the right to draw a gun? Come on man.
>It's not a defined "law" you fucking spastic, it's how your actions can be used against you in the court of law
Any defense lawyer could easily demolish the child like argument of
>Well he started it! So It was ok for the "victim's" >to pull a gun, xD
>repeatedly hit a guy on the ground :DDD
>while saying he'll kill you with said gun :DDDD
>And saying he'll cut their throat :DDDDDDDD
get real nigger
>>
File: 1451240409597.gif (305KB, 279x199px) Image search: [Google]
1451240409597.gif
305KB, 279x199px
>>35168518
>The fat guy has been arrested and others may join him."
Good.
>>
First of all, I would have never gotten into this situation.

Now, assuming I got forced off the road or somehow didn't stop on my own, I would draw as soon as my buddy started getting attacked and order the guy with the shotgun on the ground and disarm him.
>>
>>35160626
I was with you until you went on that autistic biker rant.
>>
>>35167733
>>35166881

I guess it depends on how much you like being a free man or how much you are willing to risk to kill a guy that you and I both know is not likely going to kill the kid and has a family. Everyone makes their own choice, I know when I would use deadly force and I wold not shoot that guy.
>>
>>35155497
Bikers should have turned around and drove away from the hillbillies before it turned into the shitfest in the vid.
>>
>>35155497
Anyone I feel is placing my life in danger. So everyone.
>>
>>35155497
bikers are fucking scum and deserved far worse. I think the hill people would have been good to shoot the fuckers
>>
File: oh lordy my.jpg (24KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
oh lordy my.jpg
24KB, 308x302px
>>35169157
>>35160626
>>
>Truck clearly carrying shit in the back cuts off a biker
>instead of cursing and going on with your life, decide to follow and harass him
>Wife comes out screaming, asking why the bikers are following making it obvious they didnt cut the bikers off on purpose
>Man just sees a group of bikers chasing him, his wife, and their kids
>beats the little faggot after the "kid" acts tough
>All his friends start crying and apologizing
>rednecks help the beaten friend, make up with the bikers and wish them a nice day
College brats learned a lesson. If he was alone he would be dead right now though, hopefully he is smart enough not to chase down rednecks on rural roads again
>>
>>35169190
>Believing either of these posts are bait
Hey bikerbro, hope you don't get in to a slight fenderbender going 5 mph or more on your fucking retard bike. Tons of you faggots end up with bits and pieces melted to the pavement because you drive a stupid fucking vehicle and you drive them stupidly. Get fucked retard
>>
>>35169208
Trucks are just for small dicked,short tempered rednecks that will die from diabetes at 60, this video clearly illustrates why I always CC when driving in cousin fucker land.
>>
>>35169259
I don't drive a truck retard, but no one is dumber and shittier than biker faggots
>>
>>35155497
Anyone that pulls someone over in road rage should 100% be ready for a fistfight it's fucking stupid not to
>>
>>35169342
And I don't ride a motorcycle, Cletus, but no one is more ill mannered or as fat, than the niggers of the road i.e trucks.
>>
>>35155497
If I were one of the further back motorcyclists I would have shot the overall'd redneck, and I believe it would be open and shut justifiable homicide. I'm not shooting to defend some asshole who was party to escalating a fight, I'm shooting some other asshole who is assaulting me with a deadly weapon.
>>
>>35159723
Could be you any more gullible and retarded?
>>
In CA, I would have been able to shoot them all and then given a medal because I'm a minority and minorities cant be racist or do any harm to white people. Plus they didn't seem to have taken their mandatory multiculturalism transgender classes which is a valid reason to shoot under CA law.
>>
>>35165513
He probably called them and told them to meet him on that road once he noticed a bunch of bikers chasing him
>>
>>35164670
And have to explain why he crashed the work truck?
>>
>>35164731
Fucking this. Amen brother.
>>
>>35165215
Fucking yes, it's only a matter of time until they apprehend Cletus and the blue shirt guy.
>>
File: 1467729935818.jpg (35KB, 947x507px) Image search: [Google]
1467729935818.jpg
35KB, 947x507px
>>35169157
>>
>>35155497
Shotgun fag first since he presents highest threat, then use that event to get muscle fag's attention and give him the option to live, all while third friend calls the police.

Oklahoma is real close to Texas as far as self defense is concerned.
>>
>>35155497

I wouldn't shoot anyone in this scenario.

if i'm armed, i won't stop and fight/stay around a road rage, when i'm carrying a gun, i will always try and get away from problems instead of causing problems like the biker did.

if i felt this was going to get stupid, i would either turn around and go away or take my stupid friend and tell him to shut up and apologize to the guy.

can't see a shooting being justifiable in this situation, as a armed spectator and even less as the idiot fighting.
>>
>>35169645
We found the faggot that's afraid of violence.
>>
File: death - Copy.jpg (180KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
death - Copy.jpg
180KB, 532x783px
>>35155573
take the dick out yer ass son
>>
>>35169645
It's easy to watch the video and after the fact say what was right to do. But in the moment, if I'm only sitting there and the road is impeded and a guy come out walking towards me yelling with a shotgun in hand, he's going down.
>>
File: 1491073894198.png (22KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
1491073894198.png
22KB, 501x504px
>>35155616
>>35155710
^this

it is a liberal ploy to fuck the American people over.

I know I should be surprised every time they try shit like this, but after their failed AWB attempt in 2012 it doesn't even surprise me.

Such vile disgusting fucking people in the Democrat party.
>>
File: 1505020525031.jpg (28KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1505020525031.jpg
28KB, 324x291px
>mfw lane splitting and someone honks at me
>>
>>35168658
Zim zam didn't start the fight though. He was just walking behind a person who he (rightly) thought was suspicious while talking to police. Trayboon turned around and confronted him because he thought whiteboi was gonna molest him (he told that fat girl he thought as much).
>>
>>35170018
What fat girl? I thought much of that case was relying on forensic evidence because there weren't any witnesses.
>>
File: 1484426911101.jpg (107KB, 400x417px) Image search: [Google]
1484426911101.jpg
107KB, 400x417px
>chase down some random dude with your 4 buddies looking to gang up on him while you're high on road rage
>get your ass beat when the odds turn out to be even
Is it because of the brain damage from all the accidents on a bike? What causes crotchrocket fags to do this?
>>
File: 1503888919868.jpg (21KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
1503888919868.jpg
21KB, 250x235px
>>35165656
are you being triggered by pepes?
>>
>>35170597

You realize that the trucker started the situation by trying to run them over right?
>>
>>35171216
He probably just cut them off because he has that giant fucking thing in the back of his truck and couldnt see them
>>
laws are not black and white rules on what you can or can't do. all cases go to trial and are looked at on a case-by-case basis
>>
>>35169706
yea,sure.

if it comes down and i'm carrying, who knows what will happen.

i try to think before taking action, where i live we normally shoot first and ask later but we also know when and what is going to happen, i haven't seen a situation like this were someone steps into a fight with a shotgun.

Still, i'm not sure it would be possible to have a gun and not escalate the situation, i train to draw my gun when in possible high risk situations (again, that's for robbers, carjackers, etc) and i've seen people end robberies just by demonstrating they had a gun, but intentions aren't the same, people aren't the same, i'm really not sure what i would have done in the moment.
>>
how the fuck is this thread still alive?
>>
File: neighborhood-watch.jpg (52KB, 750x589px) Image search: [Google]
neighborhood-watch.jpg
52KB, 750x589px
>>35170041
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.