[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2spoopy4me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Pepe~10.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe~10.png
51KB, 240x232px
I was just outside on my porch smoking a cig and I heard this very weird sound, seemed like it was coming from the woods behind my garage, maybe 20-30 yards away.
it sounded like a whiney groan making an "oooooo" sound, maybe like a high pitched whale noise. it's hard to describe. reminded me of the sound those flying monsters make from that one movie Pitch Black with Vin Diesel.
Anyway I looked up, tried to discern what it was. and about 10 seconds later I heard it again, but this time it was very close, 10-15 yards away. I walked back inside, locked the door and loaded my hi power.
the reason I was so spooked is because I live in an earth contact house and it's very easy to get on the roof, and I didn't hear any thuds coming from above but it was so close so quick after the first time.
does anyone know what kind of animal makes that noise?
>>
Oh, it's probably just a bunny or something.

I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: IMG_0124.gif (6KB, 250x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0124.gif
6KB, 250x299px
>>35133434
>>
>>35133434
That's the distinct sound of a skinwalker
>>
File: wat do.png (22KB, 396x271px) Image search: [Google]
wat do.png
22KB, 396x271px
>>35133434
>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>35133451
you're using my OC you know that right?
>>
>>35133446
it wasn't a bunny I've had buns before
>>35133449
don't believe in them. just want to know what kind of animal makes noises like that
>>
>>35133467
Why are you worried about a house with ground contact? Are you worried the animal was a "my house is build on red clay and my resale value is about to plummet?"
>>
Coyote or owl
>>
>>35133473
no I was afraid it was on the roof and i made the split second decision to nope out like a pussy instead of looking all over my roof.
>>
>>35133475
no owls. lots of coyotes but theyve never come up that close to the house, they like to hide in the ditch by the road and the neighbors fields
>>
>>35133434
Dude, someone's just jerkin' off in your bushes.
Chase them away with a spooge broom or something.
>>
>>35133479
You fucked up by not walking around your house in full gear and hanging ropes from your ceiling so you could pull yourself up there and neutralize the threat. Do you not live your entire life ready for shit to go down full scale every second?
>>
>>35133489
I live for meth heads and niggers tresspassing not spooky things in the woods
>>
you know I'm leaning towards a fox because they make all sorts of weird fucking ungodly noises but for fucks sake I don't think a fox can run 10-20 yards in 10 seconds
>>
>>35133499
This is even better.
Here's what you do. This was probably a junkie and in all probability he cumsharked you already. But it doesn't have to be like this. Grab yourself a chest rig and load up with all the ammo you can and go into your local trailer park and murder EVERYTHING that moves. You find any meth labs in there you firebomb them. It's the only way.
Take it from me. I've been in your situation before and I tried pussyfooting around and using stain remover pens and fabric softener but none of them washed away the memory. What I had experienced happened and there was no going back. You can only stop being a victim if you go full Universal Soldier on your town.
>>
>>35133434
Are you in the south usa? If so, Barred Owl. If not, Skinwalker.
>>
>>35133508
20 yards is not much for an animal to cover in 10 seconds.
>>
>>35133467
I wouldn't worry about it lad
>>
>>35133515
>>35133570
I thought skinwalkers only lived in the west
>>
>>35133454
your did gods work anon
>>
>>35133434
Most likely a dangaroo or a gorillaphant.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.