[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/onfessions thread - /k/ related confessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1503390054796.png (989KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503390054796.png
989KB, 1280x800px
>Thought .50 AE = .50 BMG for a while
>Despite having posted here for nearly a decade, until recently I didn't know /out/ was a board and thought people were telling me to fuck off when they'd go >>>/out/
>I'm unironically racist but against the English
>>
Alright
>Took me about a year to realize >>>/trash/ was actually a board, not just an insult.
>Used to think that nuggets must be really good rifles, cause "/k/ says so".
>Don't like the look of most of the popular pistols, but always find myself drawn towards the Steyr L9A1.
>I now dislike Glocks more for their fanbois than anything that has to do with their design.
>>
>>35076924
Joshua Graham most based character
>>
>>35076924
>posted here for nearly a decade
>didn't know /out/ was a board
BS, /k/ is directly responsible for the creation of /out/ after innawoods.net started taking over the board and you'd know that if you'd been here for even half as long as you say.
>>
File: 1500590641756.jpg (300KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
1500590641756.jpg
300KB, 1280x670px
>Don't own any guns because I live in Ireland, but wish I did
>Unironically despise Germans
>>
>>35076969
I took a break from /k/ 2010-2014 after mods filtered nigger
Is that when /out/ was made?

>>35076974
I guess despise is a good way to refer to what I feel towards the English. I don't hate Anglos in other parts of the world, the English are just particularly perfidious.
>>
File: 1484612479233.jpg (57KB, 538x922px) Image search: [Google]
1484612479233.jpg
57KB, 538x922px
>>35076924
>didn't realize that bullet weight grains and powder grains were a different thing like it was a power rating or some shit, ah to be 14
>>
>>35076992
Yeah mid-2013 IIRC so that checks out.

Go about your business.
>>
>>35076974
>>Don't own any guns because I live in Ireland
The struggle is real

>unironically in favour of gun control
>>
>>35076974
Close to you brother haha. Have you a book collection?
>>35076846

My /k/onfession is having a massive collection of firearms books about homemade guns and various parts lying around despite lying in cuckistan. Risky shizzles. But no, I don't build guns.
>>
>joshua graham is a kike
>I dont actually own any guns and enjoy talking about them
>22lr is useless for SHTF, people will kill everything to be killed with it by the second month in a disaster scenario
>im not spending hundreds of dollars on a piece of shit relic weapon
>people who horde relic weapons and make the price go up astronomically need to be beaten with a hammer
>>
>>35077107
Think you underestimate how much rats etc will spread in shtf.
>>
>>35077168
yeah and they'll go to the city, where most anons arent going to go. You'll see one or two rats innawoods maybe
>>
>>35077107
>>people who horde relic weapons and make the price go up astronomically need to be beaten with a hammer
Why? Because you're jealous? You don't even like "piece of shit relic" weapons
>>
>>35077186
I have no problem with a handful of old weapons, but the people who buy them by the case or own 20+ of them are stingy tier boomers ruining it for the rest of every one else.
>>
>>35077173
If peopel leave the city and leave crap in the woods, rats will go there to. Though tbf a rat trap that's like a squirrel one, live and in a cage is probs best then.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.