[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

advice/help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

File: 223400.jpg (36KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
223400.jpg
36KB, 650x650px
new in the gun world but planning on staying.
been a gun nut since my dad showed me his weapon... a nasty stainless steel 44 smith and wesson magnum and... i lost it.

my first gun is a smith and wesson sd40 ve and lets say that yeah... money was tight but needed to buy a weapon in order to get my weapons permit and being able to work armed...
i am currently looking for a laser/flashlight, flashlight or a laser attatchment that would fit perfectly in the attatchment rail covering from the trigger to the barril end...

any suggestions?
>>
example of what im looking for
>>
File: oc.08.12.png (249KB, 685x465px) Image search: [Google]
oc.08.12.png
249KB, 685x465px
>>34867537
this is a low quality thread and you should be ashamed. you could go to your LGS and ask this, google shit, browse forums, anything but wasting space on this board. fuck you. go buy a XC2 or anything by meridian. there's like three brands who make the shit you are asking for, idiot. by the way, the SDV40VE isn't a bad gun at all, it is a really nice gun. people will shit on the trigger. fuck them. now delete this thread immediately and lurk moar before you post next time. a thread died for this. fuck
>>
File: n8807cee339ae5d5953b9b87eff00.jpg (69KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
n8807cee339ae5d5953b9b87eff00.jpg
69KB, 500x333px
nice advice..
still need help tho.
but thanks for ranting
>>
>>34867590
LEARN TO FUCKING READ DUMB FUCK

I TOLD YOU:

BUY A SUREFIRE XC2
BUY ANYTHING FROM VERIDIAN

AND NOW I SAY KILL YOURSELF. THIS SHIT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ASKED FOR AND LITERALLY THE ONLY OPTIONS. YOU COULD HAVE LOOKED THIS UP EASILY
>>
first you say meridian and now veridian... make up your fucking mind.
gonna look for xc2 and whatever the company is.
>>
File: IMG_9336.jpg (24KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9336.jpg
24KB, 270x186px
>>34867537

your thread is an shit >>34860268
>>
>>34867537
>>34867546
>barril
Kys you illiterate gaudy taste having faggot
>>
xc2 won't do it as it most likely will fill right about the half of the trigger.

and their other products?... the same
>>
Please lurk more before posting on this board. Your posts are begging for information you could get elsewhere, taking up space, and are generally low quality.

This is a misuse of the board, you don't even know how to reply to posts. Lurk more before posting.
>>
wow... instead of actually helping so i can get the f out of here... you guys keep posting and keeping the thread alive... gee... thanks.

now a suggestion would be great... since the first guy completely missed the second pic as an example
>>
File: IMG_9428.jpg (43KB, 337x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9428.jpg
43KB, 337x404px
>>34867676
>>34867676
>he doesn't know about sage

That's not how this shit works. A thread died for your low quality post, we're not here to serve you. Stop posting low quality garbage.

OP is a faggot.

Pistolforum or reddit would suit you better. You should ask here >>34860268 instead of bumping a thread off the board for this. LURK MOAR
>>
done and done... no one there helped so im stuck with you smartasses.
posting garbage in my "garbage" thread only moves it back up...
only asking for suggestions but... no one gets it
>>
File: IMG_0650.jpg (51KB, 961x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0650.jpg
51KB, 961x557px
>>34867537
This is subtle bait. I'm sure of it.
>>
wow!
instead of letting the thread die by itself... people keep posting!
but amazingly... about unrelated topics!!
im not even posting to keep it alive... you fags are
>>
Viridian, Crimson Trace, Surefire, etc

You seem like you don't even know if you want a laser or a flashlight or both but are just eager to mount some tacticool shit on your new gun.

Why don't you spend some more time shooting it and enjoying it and do some personal research to decide what is right for you, there is no perfect end all be all product someone is going to magically post for you.

Your post and replies are quite immature and annoying, you got a couple examples and the guy was right to say this is a shit question that doesn't belong here. Enjoy your new gun and stop being lazy expecting to be spoon fed answers.

Bye.
>>
im the inmature one?
so... if i ask for help and get hate about it... my reaction is to ignore it and not feed him more... and im inmature... yep.

a board is a somewhere were you post something...
in this case i posted a thread asking for help since im asking to whoever sees it not just inside another thread.
yet everyone that posted here were just complaining insted of either ignoring the thread or actually help.
i used /k/ for what it was made for.

all those brands i've checked but nothing yet.
will have to re check them again.
>>
>>34867851
The picture you posted second was of a light/laser that mounts to a trigger guard, because the gun doesn't have a rail. No respectable widely available brand will make a light or laser that mounts to a trigger guard for a gun that has a slotted rail. Buy a shield, get a TLR-5, then go away.
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 498x278px
honestly?
ima go because everyone keeps either ranting, posting garbage or writing things i already know.

so... its like if i was talking to my self in the mirror while making the impersonification of a dumbass...

so nobady has a actual brain here so...
yeah bye
>>
File: k-oc-08-13-17.jpg (65KB, 685x465px) Image search: [Google]
k-oc-08-13-17.jpg
65KB, 685x465px
>>34867894
you will not be missed faggot
>>
Sage and report garbage bait threads folks
>>
Op, are you absolutely sure you want a light on the gun?

I only ask because I agonised over the question quite a bit before going with a surefire 6px defender in support hand and I love it. It's cool because I don't have to flag something with the gun just to look at it, I can take it where I wouldn't take the gun, it's great for other things like working in low light, and it's almost like a weapon unto itself. It's blindingly bright and super tough. The strike bezel is a meme-tier weapon but in a real fight I'm sure it would beat the hell out of nothing.
>>
>>34867546
What a gaudy abomination
>>
wow what an actual nigger faggot
People CHOOSE to not help you, because you sound like a nigger faggot and your shit's all retarded. Here let me "bump" your pathetic shit thread for you.
get fucked
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.