[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you burry a gun ? like in a plastic bag ? pic related p5 compact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170812-111102.png (486KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170812-111102.png
486KB, 720x1280px
can you burry a gun ? like in a plastic bag ?
pic related p5 compact
>>
You can bury a gun in a plastic bag... vacuum seal it for the best prevention from the elements.
>>
>>34857683
gonna vacum and burn the edge,
will the amunition be fucked ?
its not very cold but in winter its max -6 C°
>>
>>34857679

Remove the handles if they are wooden, grease all over, throw in plastic bag, vacuum it, put in PVC pipe with screwed lids, bury at grown elevation just in case. It will outlive you.
>>
>>34857679
yes, make sure you put the sealed bag in a more durable airtight container though.

trying to hide a murder weapon? fake a boat accident? :^)
>>
>>34857695
pvp thing is kinda fucked up if i ever need it quickly.
probably just gonna hang it in the wall and pretend its a decoration stuff
>>
>>34857703
if i needed to hide a gun i would have disasembled it and just dumped it in the Seine :^)

living in faggotland with 30k worth of gold. gonna invest in a p38 cuz p5 is a bit too blatant on a wall. maybe an ak-47, :^) the bigger the better. hehe
>>
>>34857723
or you could put it into some hot meme portfolio and have steady growth
>>
>>34857723
Uh huh. Va t'en, kid.
>>
>>34857679

If you want to be safe, put the firearm in a trash-bag and wrap it tight. Then put that in another trash bag, and so on. Put packets of dessicant in each mag and then put the bag inside of a mortar or ammo can with a rubber seal. Put that in a trashbag and bury that too.
>>
>>34857732
shekelstein you need to go back >>>/biz/
>>
File: 1502341478768.png (19KB, 644x776px) Image search: [Google]
1502341478768.png
19KB, 644x776px
>>34857741
tfw you know all of your kind are going to die and you gonna own an ak 47 and a p38.
just die.
>>
>>34857679
http://www.backwoodshome.com/bury-a-gun-and-ammo-for-15-years/
some people make pvc containers and put them in. my personal favorite is a mortar ammo can.
>>
>>34857679

Cosmoline, duh. Do people not buy milsurp guns anymore?
>>
>>34857765
fuck i love this board
>>
>>34857744
fuel the economy goy don't you dare hide that money away
>>
File: ammo cans.gif (603KB, 1487x879px) Image search: [Google]
ammo cans.gif
603KB, 1487x879px
>>34857765
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQw5CTZhqTc
you can break down the uppers and lowers, cosmoline, and vacuum seal them up. throw in a dozen or so mags, couple cleaning kits, and about 1000 rounds. double seal the whole thing up if you can. bury them so that they've got about a foot of dirt on top while standing upright. and there you have it, a rainy day fund.
>>
>>34857691
I'm sure I'll get BTFO for saying this, but temperature has nothing to do with it, as long as they're dry.
>>
>>34857679
>burry
>>
Break down into parts
Cover in a grease/oil, cosmoline or whatever
individually put in bags and vacumn seal
Putthose bags in a bag, vacumn seal
Put in another bag, vacumn seal
Put in yet another bag and vacumn seal
Wrap in bin bag
Wrap bin bag in duct tape
Put in PVC pipe or container
Purge oxygen from PVC pipe or container
Seal PVC pipe or container with solvent, polyfilla too
Put in a bin bag
Wrap PVC pipe or container in a tarpaulin
Seal tarp with duct tape
Bury it
>>
Are people really this paranoid?
Just buy an ak and lean it against a tree
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.