[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General-never let a bored mechanic/engie near a tank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 115

This thread is for writing /k/ related stuff and the recomendation of books that are /k/ related

Give thanks to Polybius and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Features

Barret sempai
Panni:
http://pastebin.com/JWgFSePg

Double Eagle
Hell in the High Alps: Follow the adventures of Franz Ehrenberg, a young Austro-Hungarian conscript as he's taken into some of the worst fighting the Great War had to offer
http://pastebin.com/zBCz3Ztr

Link to sticky: https://pastebin.com/0bBGBbS8
Last thread:>>34757450
>>
File: you know the drill.png (118KB, 478x413px) Image search: [Google]
you know the drill.png
118KB, 478x413px
>make new folders
>work on the sticky a bit
>>
File: 1487824639199.jpg (43KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
1487824639199.jpg
43KB, 464x464px
>>
File: C7_IViZV4AAq4tF.jpg (57KB, 584x960px) Image search: [Google]
C7_IViZV4AAq4tF.jpg
57KB, 584x960px
>>34815058
>>
File: For_JT.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
For_JT.gif
1MB, 320x240px
I FOUND A THING! Maybe our favorite armor affectionate will like it? A brain in a jar can hope.
>>
File: Also for JT.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Also for JT.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>
File: 38a.jpg (232KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
38a.jpg
232KB, 863x752px
>The scope of my work increases as the exact rate I am completing it
>I just want to write

I WANT OFF
>>
>>34816622
You know how it is man.
You try to catch up only to dig the hole deeper.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 294x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 294x273px
>>34817069
>>34816622
Like the song goes, you haul sixteen tons...
>>
>>34816622
My best friend is named Sysifos, in fact...
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>34817687
That's brutal. Unironically... Brutal...
>>
-Before we start, this part cuts directly into the part where i left off last time. Maybe have a look there if it looks a little abrupt-

>[Now, am i going to have to keep telling you people how much better i am or can we get going and-]

Lily starts getting excited. She had never been able to scream at people who both respect her and are afraid of her

>[AND GET YOURSELVES USEFUL SO WE CAN WIN THIS WAR]

Lily was usually quiet in her new company, and made a sport of using as few syllables as humanly possible: and the words she did speak, it was quiet, so people listened. Maybe the thought she was smarter as well. So when that flipped, and she screamed like a Stuka falling out of the skies at 400 miles per hour, engine and sirens trying to drown each other out, people listened.

But no one moved. Not only because no one has ever screamed like that, because they were actually terrified of her or because her accent had slipped into a heavy Austrian one she hadn’t spoken since she was 14. The stood still because they had no idea what to do

Lily’s eyes were now glowing with something that had long left her

>[Okay, then there will be orders]

This time she spoke in a voice of barely controlled rage

>[I want the maus worked on twenty four hours a day. If the mechanics work 14 hours a day, so be it. If they complain, tell them i worked, trained, studied and fought for up to 18 hours a day for 9 years straight. And then fought a war. Now get out of here before i get angry]

And they moved. Never have 12 people left a room this quickly or this silently. The did start shouting when they got out, putting the men to work. Lily then turned to Irma, and the beast in her was really started to come alive.

>[And you are going to cook me a three course meal. I want meat and red wine, the rest is up to you. Have it in my room at 18:30, which is two hours and eleven minutes from now. Wouldn’t want you in the garage, would we?]
>>
Under normal circumstances, being ordered into a kitchen would have provoked a volcanic reaction from Irma. But she saw something had happened to the Austrian in front of her. She was just as afraid of the monster that had been awoken. But it took all of her strength to not smirk. This was much, much better than anything she expected

-[Yes]

She lowered her head and bent her knees a little before turning around and leaving the room. Bowing down hurt a little bit, put perhaps this, whatever it was, was worth fueling, even if it cost Irma some personal pride.

At the same time, somewhere not that far away five men sat inside a large 6 wheel drive military transport truck, a Ural 4420.

‘[Comrades. We've been contacted]’

On older man with graying beard and thinning hair stood against the short side of the little room in the back of the truck

‘[Yesterday, we had a call from a device we were unable to track. The person gave us a lot of information, unconfirmed, of course, but it is being processed as we speak. What is of greater weight is who the person actually was. When our operator asked who it was, the person identified herself as a Chelyabinsk.]’

‘[The city?]’ A younger man, Kolja, replied ‘[I knew a girl from Chel-]’
‘[Of course not, Mudak. If it's true, she's named after the ChTZ tractor factory in the city]’ A third man, Alexandr, replied

The older man sighed

‘[Kolja I do not understand how this is new to you. And Alex, try to keep your damn history lessons to a minimum. Just the short version]

‘[Of course, Capitan]’

If the man actually held the rank of captain, or it was a respectful nickname, they were not sure. Alexandr continued.
>>
‘[During the great patriotic war, most nation had caretakers assigned to their tanks. Originally it German tradition from the previous war. And it has since been most used by the Fascists. A maiden with special training assigned to a tank, to care for it and its crew. And it is true Rodina experimented with similar ideas. But they turned into freaks of nature, and only some of the very strongest survived. These were assigned to some heavy tanks in the last part of 1944 and the beginning of 1945. She said she was called Chelyabinsk, and it is true that factory produced IS-3 tanks. Anyhow, these… maidens were praised to the skies by Stalin himself and he is recorded to have saying they were his daughters, since the tanks were named after him. After his death, they fell out of favor and was…]

Alexandr fell silent. The others looked at him with curious eyes, except the Captain, who knew how this story ended

‘[The gist is, all who stayed in the union was removed from their machines and. Having one who has survived this long is absolutely exceptional]’

‘[Why do we care?! She has lived a hundred years! She's a beast! A Ghost! An unscientific creature! May our paths never cross!]’

‘[Stalin's daughter…]’ the Captain sounded both a little frightened and astounded ‘[That would be quite someone to have on our side. Especially against the Germans]’

‘[I plead to you, Captain! Return to your senses! This is-]’
‘[The long lost child of the man who freed the world from the claws of evil. What do you think will happen back home if we had her?]’ Kolja clearly didn't share Alexandr’s opinion.

‘[Calm down now. The maiden, if there is one, is not the point. This message was a call to arms. That is what we have to consider]’

The men keep discussing what to do, and a few other things. All while the rain pours down on the old Ural, the entire base and two old heavy tanks.
>>
~~~

How long time has passed? It was very hard to say. No one could really tell how long they had been asleep when they finally woke up. Without a clock, it could be hard to tell what time of day it was. Without the sun, it was hard to tell how many days have passed. Time became little more than a thick sludge. Did it race or did it barely move at all? What was time anyway?

The only real unit of measurement with time was the second. A second is defined by time taken for 9,192,631,770 cycles of radiation that comes from electrons moving between two energy levels of the caesium-133 atom. All other units was either splitting the second up, or adding more of them together. But, what's a radiation cycle? What's these energy levels? What's Cesium? Why did it have a number? How come certain seconds changed the lives of men and women forever and some other seconds didn't do anything. No one can hold on to a second, or let it go.

You are in a room. The lights are out. You've been in here for… you don't have a clue. You can't tell the difference between 8, 12 or 24 hours, so you can't count the days by how often you are fed. No one had came in here in a long time. What did time even do? It was just all a fucking sludge? You had to see Lily. Had to. Before this turned into-

‘Anon’

The door clicked and Benson entered with Wendy in tow

‘Sit up’

He had been in here a few times. Or many? You couldn't remember anymore. But he sounded different this time. It had something final about it. So you wobbled up to the chair to defend someone who had stabbed you. Who even does that?

‘Your sweetheart is heading to Utah. Wendover, specifically. Along with many many more people, and vehicles. You will turn her in. To me’
“Won't”
‘Think very carefully now. I've given you way more chances that you should have had. This is your last’
“Nah”
>>
>>34815058
Let's get this out of the way

What the fuck is that thing and what does it do?
>>
>>34818215
He looks into you. Deep into you soul. It felt like that anyway. Your expression was worn and tired, but not faltering

‘You're not giving a traitor, and an enemy up and there is nothing I can do to convince me otherwise’
“She's not my enemy”
‘She did betray you’
“Remind me. How well did that tactic work the last times you tried it?”
‘Then you are of no use to me or anyone’

He presses a button on his hearing aid and puts a little yellow earplug in the other.

‘Shoot him’

There was a grim inevitably to it all. You wouldn't be able to move fast enough to get to cover or use Benson as cover. Wendy was already wearing those big green ear covers. You were looking into the barrel of a handgun. Normally you would try think of what kind of gun it was but you could really only think about how much the noise level indoors would suck.

Benson was basically deaf, and was waiting for the man in front of him to collapse as the 9mm projectile hits the front of his head.

“Yo Wendy”
‘Don't try talk yourself out of this”
“Nah. But the rucksack I had with me. Hand it to Lily if you see her”

The mention of Lily did seem to have an affect on her. She just looks at you with a face of stone. You can see her right eye through the sighs on the pistol. But she lowers it to your great surprise. She looks at you, like she is about to start interrogating you. Benson turns around at her, looking just as surprised as you are.

‘Fuck’

What Wendy said sounded way too much like a question. Your mind fail to grip the situation at all and you manage to just stutter out a confused “what”.

>>34818216
Engineering vehicle on a Leopard 2 chassis. The big pointy bit on the front is a mine plow/ mine clearing device
>>
>>34818227
‘Yeah? So?’
“I'm sorry there is no polite way of putting this but what the fuck are you on about?”
‘Ruuude. That was just a question’
“I don't even know where to start questioning this. I was being interrogated a minute ago”
‘You still are’
“You make less sense for every word you say”
‘Ohhhhh. You thought I meant me. Nono, I mean Lily’
“I still don't have a clue what you are on about”

Wendy sighs heavily

‘You. Lily. Did you-’
“Let me stop you right there. What does that have to do with anything at all?”
‘Might save you from the gun. So, yes or no?’

Benson finally got his hearing aid back in and started shouting at Wendy

‘Zip. It. Wrinkles’

She looked back at you, still looking for an answer

“Uhm… You wouldn't?”
‘Hell yeah I… hang on what kind of question is that?!’
“As if you have room to speak!”

‘SHUT THE FUCK UP’

Benson screamed so much he almost dislodged his lungs

‘Wendy, shoot this man. Immediately’
‘Nah, Bensosaurus. I'm not smoking this guy’
‘Are you getting soft?’
‘I've been soft for a long time, which you would have seen, had you not been into little boys. So listen here. These krauts-’
“She's Austrian”

‘Alright alright. The Krauts and their Austrian friend are trained from like their early teens that feelings are basically treason to everything the Reich was. Other people was there to be exploited, to kill more Joes, Nigels and Ivans. Now, one of these having feelings is basically unheard of. And she opened her legs. This shit doesn't happen. So, if I was to blast this guy, all the fury that body can manage, and trust me on this, it's a lot, will be channeled my way’

‘You're scared’ Benson laughed to himself. ‘You're actually scared’

‘You bet your wrinkly old ass i am scared of her. You know why? Because the only difference between Lily and the damn grim reaper is a pair of… Uhm. Anon, How big is she?’
>>
>>34818216
Mine plow.
Plows mines.
>>
You roll your eyes as things get more and more ridiculous

“Does that really matter here? really?”
‘...Not technically, i was mostly curious. Point is, she is basically the Grim reaper with tits. that’s the gist of it’

Benson stands up and looks straight into Wendy. He had that piercing gaze that was hard to replicate

‘You. You are useless. This is why we have the Abrams instead of whatever the fuck you crawled out of’

Unknowingly to Benson, Wendy was a very tough girl. She could shrug of insults and hard words like nothing, and the MBT-70 could eat RPGs like a whore with a ballgag made out of candy. She could work hours to end, function with very little sleep for food, or a combination between both.

But Benson had hit pretty much the only weak point in Wendy’s formidable armor, both the literal and the figurative one

She reacted as immediately as violently. A very well aimed kick over Benson’s right knee bent it backwards and it collapsed, sending him plummeting towards the floor

‘You say that one more time’

Wendy picked up a very sizable pair of brass knuckles, treading them over her hands

‘And i will skullfuck your grandchilden with my Ironclad fists. That is a promise. So much as mention that again, and it will be the last thing you do. Now you also have found yourself in a situation where you are unable to walk, and are unarmed. I'll go and blow off some steam before I do something I will regret’

Wendy turns around and reaches for the door handle. But in a last defiant act, Benson scoffs out another word

‘Useless!’

Wendy turns around, raises her right foot of the floor and slams it down with full force. The floor slowly turns red by arterial blood

“Uhm…”
‘He had it coming’

Wendy looks at her tall black boot, which also has gotten a new colour

‘We should probably leave’
“Yeah…”
‘I'll just wash off and they have nothing on me’
“Yeah, this is my cell though”
‘You're free to stay’
“I think I'll have to pass on that offer, let's go”
>>
Wendy takes her boots off, gets out of the room and locks it after her

“Hey, slow down, could you?”
‘What?’
“Few things. Where am I?”
‘Same place we first met. Depot’
“That… is a long way from where i should be. Second, how long was i in there?”
‘About a week’
“Shit. Two more things, i need some proper food, and i need a damn gun. This handing over for a phone bullshit won’t fly anymore”
‘Rifles in the cafeteria is generally considered a tad vulgar. Food first, and i’ll bring you up to date on what’s happening’
“Sounds fine to me, been dying for some proper food for a while now”

Wendy laughed

‘Proper? We fed you the same stuff in there that we eat. Nobody here can cook for shit’

She says that as she opens to door to what is now the cafeteria. It is crammed full of people at tables talking and having a little calm break in the day while eating their “food”. The Depot had certainly changed since the few months. The dead, empty hole that it basically was had been long forgotten in favor of an actual military base. Or looked like one anyway

“Oh, and by the way, i’m happy i’m out again. You’ve… uh changed a little since last time as well”
‘Sorry about that. Oh, and yeah, i was… pretty badly humiliated by Lily last time. I think the term is called “growing a pair”, and i’d say i did that pretty well!’
“Yeah, surprisingly so. Mind if i ask how?”
‘Easy. 1980s action series. Miami Vice specifically’
“...what”
‘That show is great. OH! I almost forgot! You had the Porsche here last time, yeah?’
“The 911, yeah. Turns out Porsche has a history of other things…”
‘Well fuck that. Point is, I did a bit of shopping in his name, and I got the car!’
“From Miami Vice?”
‘Yes!’
“Which one?”
‘Uh… the flat one. The one the drug dealer has?’
“I seem to have developed a headache. Let's get some food instead?”
>>
File: burp.jpg (83KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
burp.jpg
83KB, 960x960px
That's it for now! AT will be next!
>>
File: image-5.jpg (93KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image-5.jpg
93KB, 1200x1200px
>>34818284
(you)
>>
>>34818550
Lewd...
>>
>>34818284
great work as always
>>
>>34818550
dude, blue board!
>>
>>34818284
i like it
>more AT
this is a good day
>>
>>34815883
Springfield-chan is just way too good
>>
>>34804591
Wish I replied sooner, but as always, you made another great short story there, realfag. Glad you're still around and glad your quality still remains great.
>>
File: 20170223_104938~01.jpg (884KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170223_104938~01.jpg
884KB, 2560x1440px
>>34818884
I'd like her to be drawn all tied up, neck, hands, and feet.
>>
>>34819411
No way!
>>
>>34819411
That pic is givin' me flashbacks of somewhere I used to live, and I don't like it...
>>
I observed the gear bay at the people gearing up.

I placed my arms through the straps on my webbing, pulling the two ends of the belt together, clipping the buckle in place, i tightened up the ends.

My osprey body armour was next I separated the front half and back half, I put the rear half on barely balancing it so it wouldn't fall off. I then Struggled to apply the front half, i tightened it s far as i could.

Then my helmet, i stared into it for a brief second before putting it on. I pulled out my camo cream kit to look at myself in the reflection. I had to admit i had a worried face, i was out of my depth, nervous but not in bad way, more like that nervousness when loosing your virginity, You weren't scared to loose it, you're just nervous to perform.

One of the older guys walked up to me and looked me up and down. For the life of me i couldn't remember his name or who he was, he'd end up taking a bullet a week after and i never saw him again. I can't even remember what he looked like, his own helmet casting a shadow over his face, forever shrouding it in mystery, he had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, yet to be lit.

He went to his pack and grabbed a roll of fabric tape, he lifted up and forward the plate carrier. "Hold" he said abruptly. I complied. He proceeded to tape up my right shoulder. He pulled up the Side velcro under my arms, "Lean forward and breath out fully". I again complied. He then applied it to about as tightly as i had it before. "Stand up straight," As i stood up the pressure was relieved on my chest, it felt more comfortable.

He Grabbed my blast nappy and gave it a wiggle. then grabbed my helmet with both hands and tried to wobble it side to side. "Weapon." I pulled it up, removed the mag and gave it the NSP checking it functionally, then placing the mag back in. He got up into my face and grabbed my PRR button speaking into my headset he was so close "crowbags fresh and ready to roll."

"Crowbags comms green" Someone replied.
>>
>>34820292
>separating shoulder straps
>not just undoing one and slipping into it without having to worry about it slipping off.

Is that a British thing?
>>
>>34820292
"In future just remove your Left side, don't remove your right" I nodded in compliance.

"Is there anything else i need?". He walked away and returned back with a gold colour shemagh, placed it round my neck rolled it a couple of times and stuffed some of it under my armour.
"Water full?"
"Yes"
"Mags"
"Six full plus weapon"
He looked towards our S/Sgt our IC, and our Sgt out 2IC. One had their arms crossed and the other had their hands on their hips. They had been ready and geared up since dawn.
They Nodded in approval. He went to walk away but turned back at me and patted e on the shoulder in reassurance, then nodded in respect. He went back to his own kit.

I stood there dong nothing for a few moments just to get my head around things.

"Alright lads photo time"

They took photos of the three of us crowbags before we went out.

We formed up in a two ranked column. We were lead to a chinook waiting on a pad.

It was like the proverbial "Lamb to the slaughter", i wanted to stop and walk away but i followed. The S/sgt and sgt were talking to who i presume was the load-master. We sat down in silence. The floor felt sticky and the compartment smelt funny. That Clean, sterile smell that you get at a hospital, with just a touch of sweat and grease.the S/sgt grabbed me and the other two and led us back outside for a photo opportunity with us in front of the chinook.

We were led back inside and i took my place in the centre of the aircraft. Load-master asked us to put our hands out as he had a present for us. He started placing something in people hands. I was confused as to why a load-master would give us something, that was until it was placed in my hand. A Dark grey and white greased paper Bag.

"FIRST FOLD
BAG, AIR SICKNESS NATO STOCK No. 8105-99-130-2180
SECOND FOLD

CLOSE BY FOLDING ONCE
TOWARDS YOU, PEEL RELEASE
PAPER FROM PANEL, FOLD AGAIN
AND SECURE."

A sick bag.

I felt queasy before getting in the damn helicopter.
>>
>>34820292
>>34820716

I observed around the fuselage.

It rumbled, shook, and vibrated, I definitely felt queasy. All the Port holes and ramp were bright and the dark unlit interior felt even darker than night.

Opposite me i had Paul and "Ads", cousins, who like me had never been in combat and been sent with recce platoon to give us our battle baptism. Paul was a quiet but professional guy, Ads on the other hand was quite chatty. They were sharing some headphones from an MP3 or I pod. they both loved music, anything, they loved noise. How they could hear anything over the chinooks engines was a wonder.

To the Right of Paul and ads sat our two resident engineers. First was L. Cpl. "Decanus-Immunes gaius decimus meridius dominus" a play on his name and role. His Middle name was Gaius, and his role in battalion was that of geotech engineer - he basically shoved rods in the ground to test it to see if tanks could roll over it. Immunes was a type of soldier in the roman imperial army who was immune from shit jobs because of his speciality. Arguably one of the smartest men in the platoon, married at 18, logical, thoughtful and methodical. Born on a farm and pretty big, but bit of a softy. He was reading a book of some sort, it had pictures of rocks on it, so i can only presume it had something to do with his job.

Peering over his shoulder was L. Cpl "Bumpy / Bumble/ Mr Bump" attached to us from the 33rd EOD regiment another engineer, but one that specialises in EOD and UXO. Not particularly smart or britght, but very genuine, can't say a bad word about him other than he was clumsy. By the look on his face he hadn't a clue over what the book was about. Gaius courteously Moved the book more in Bumps direction so he too could read.
>>
>>34820926
This is getting interesting. More coming?
>>
>>34820926
>>34820716
>>34820292
Next to Bumpy was "Big K" our language specialist. he had a name that no one but the sgt could pronounce. His family was from the border area between Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran. he could speak Pashto, Urdu, arabic, Farsi in addition to full Chav "blud" "English". Sgt joked he could probably learn klingon inside of a week. Quite tall, very muscular with a neatly trimmed beard and square glasses. He was one of the nicer muslims i've met. A militant shia who hated sunnis with a vengeance. He was mumbling to himself in on of his languages

Next to him sat my friend the mystery man. Asleep with his helmet over his eyes. Like i said he'd take a bullet a week later and be returned to blighty.

Next to Him was Cpl. "Floppy & flaccid" He supposedly suffered erectile dysfunction when he bought back a woman to a 10 man room and screamed in front of them. He was a heavy drinker and gambler. If his Big talk was true then he supposedly doubled his money from well placed bets. A thick cockney who women loved, shorter than most of the blokes. He reminded me of harry enfields "Loadsamoney". He was shuffling round a deck of cards.

On the Port side next to the ramp was our S/Sgt the "Terminator" - names after being a killing machine like out of the police station in the first movie. 6'9 with blonde hair and blue eyes. A bit psychopathic and tendency to be one mood or the other. the rumour mill was that Terminator had done time in the SAS, and regimental COP beforehand. A hit with the ladies but never anything long term as he was not easy for them to get on with, Bit of an odd one being s/sgt choosing to use a minimi. But i suppose you have to set an example sometimes. Maybe it was because he was a leftie.
>>
>>34821843
>>34820926
>>34820716
>>34820292
>>34820292
>>34820292
On the opposite next to the ramp was the Sgt, "Spectre" named because he looks so pale from loosing a kidney, 6'6 and slim with Stout and rarely talks, arguably the most intelligent man on platoon, again like the S/Sgt served in the regimental COP and supposedly the SRR in northern Ireland. Best friends with terminator, he had an uncanny ability of having natural night vision, eyes like a hawk and supposedly one hell of a shot. he won a "King of the geezers" award after downing 3 pints consecutively. He Was given a commission and choice of top university but chose to slog it out with us.

next To spectre sat Ron Qaddaffi, Imagine ron jeremy and Gaddaffi had protective anal sex, got pregnant, then had 5 or so abortions... yeah. The quietest in the group, not a big hit with the ladies, awkward and alcoholic, drank whisky by the pint. He had the army diver qualification which was a bit odd to say the least.

Then Romeo, he lost his virginity aged 25 to an overweight woman whilst he was passed out, he got sloppy 5ths and an STD with it.

Then ferret, who got his name for flushing out two taliban from under a floorboard.

next to me on my left was nailer - he was caught fucking every civilian woman on base, Cleaners, cooks, you name it he fucked it. He also carried one of the sniper rifles, which he was checking the bolt of.

To my right was planter - so named after he "planted" a taliban who tried to rush his foxhole just after he displaced from it

To his right was woody - a carpenter before he joined

Then there was ace, who held the record for most kills out on a baptism - 5.

To his right was one nut nick - he lost his left nut from an IED 200m away and behind a wall

Opposite him was Panner - on more than one occasion did he pan an enemy - this is where you hit someone with a blunt, flat metal object like an entrenching tool or mess tin
>>
File: INSfZfs.jpg (203KB, 720x1111px) Image search: [Google]
INSfZfs.jpg
203KB, 720x1111px
>>
>>34822603
That is a very, very, terrifyingly valid post. Reminds me of a Robin Williams joke in which he talks to someone from the 90s I think about things that have been going on. Black president, 9/11 I think, oh and I think he also talks about Bill Clinton's blowjob from Monica, then Bush j.r.... hilarious stuff, but scary how crazy it all sounded when put into context. I can only imagine how Williams would have reacted to all this, God rest him. This really is crazy times we live in though... literal fucking Communists and Socialists running around... terrifying.
>>
>>34823116
But it's kinda exciting, isn't it?
>>
>>34823481
I could do without the North Korea issue, to be honest... but hey! If war DOES break out with them, provided it's non-nuclear, it's a war I could get behind. Might just try for the third time to joint the Military if that happens. Fuckin' Norks.
>>
>>34823710
Then take my own personal brainwashed 4'11 North Korean chick home with me who will think I'm a big, rich, white God. Even with an average-sized white cock she'd see it as MASSIVE compared to what those borderline-starving 5'4 North Koreans dudes are packing kek
>>
>>34823710
SHIT, I would have to try for the....eh, i lost count.

I wonder if they would take me.
>>
>>34823766
The question is, would the war still be ongoing by the time you finish basic? I honestly don't think it'd last a full year, might not even make it to half a year. I realize the "We'll be done by Christmas, chaps!" meme has been going on for over a century, but come on... we're not talking about Imperial Germany or Nazi Germany here, it's fucking North Korea. Sure, plenty of troops, but basically no food.
>>
>now want to liberate a qt AK and bring her back here

... Writefags pls
>>
>>34823790
Well it might devolve into guerilla warfare and if they set off a couple of nukes in a retreat, the war may last that long. I think the main problem will be in moral, as we will rush in thinking we are invincible against a bunch of brain washed norks thinking they're fighting for a better future.
>>
File: k_owns_a_gun_store.png (80KB, 1189x515px) Image search: [Google]
k_owns_a_gun_store.png
80KB, 1189x515px
>>
>>34824048
Not necessarily. I remember watching a documentary where a crew smuggled hidden body-cameras into North Korea and it was pretty eye-opening. Apparently there isn't nearly as much of a cult of personality around Kim Jong Un as there was around his father and grandfather. In fact, it seems like most North Korean citizens are only barely being kept in-line these days. There would probably be mass desertions and defections within both the military and civilian populations in a war with the US.
>>
File: 1490583101411.png (2MB, 5880x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1490583101411.png
2MB, 5880x6000px
>it's been over half a year
>still haven't been moved to the undifined hiautus list

Feels great, and also I'm a piece of shit.
>>
File: FV4005 Stage II(1).jpg (235KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FV4005 Stage II(1).jpg
235KB, 1024x768px
>>34815058
Dumping Pastebin; Short stories based on various AFVs. Critique welcome, enjoy otherwise!
>>
File: Yugo M36 Gimp Suit.jpg (38KB, 472x317px) Image search: [Google]
Yugo M36 Gimp Suit.jpg
38KB, 472x317px
>>34825473
Let's try that with the link this time because I'm a fucking idiot
https://pastebin.com/u/FLongis
>>
>>34825365
Haruhi....
>>
Bump
>>
>>34825622
I approve of this
>>
Has anyone else started legitimately talking to their guns as if they were alive because of this thread?
>>
>>34828712
No, but being a writer here, I have found I refer to my guns in my head as the names I gave them in my story rather than their makes and models.
>>
>>34828712
Yes.
I talk to them while cleaning or doing maintenance on them, and then sorta mutter under my breath when shooting.
>>
File: 1460411162127.png (3MB, 2000x2391px) Image search: [Google]
1460411162127.png
3MB, 2000x2391px
>>34828712
you think i didn't speak to inanimate objects since i was like... 7?
>>
>>34828219
PPSH, heckuva shotgun
>>
File: 1479867628012.jpg (182KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479867628012.jpg
182KB, 1200x900px
>>34759190
Look, I think so long as you don't have Hueys getting shot down by fucking archers, I think it'll work pretty well. I'd love to see a mid Vietnam era vs fantasy world work. Transition time against ancient traditions. Get a couple of those chemical snoopers used to find hidden VC against whatever! I'd enjoy reading that.

>>34760765
WWI mechs? But in the hands of the perfidious Anglo this time?

>>34760957
Well, this 1985 seems to be going better for the Soviets than the Anglo version... Liking it so far.

>>34765661
Well...

>>34769848
Are you saying there's more Martini-Henry stories?

>>34771751
So is where I work. Always shit moving in the corner of my eye, and sometimes random shit falls for no reason.

>>34771536
>>34771833
Where I work. You're lucky if it's under 100 degrees Fahrenheit.

>>34793735
Last I'd heard, our friend Mr. Berdan had just given away a couple of HMGs or GPMGs. Things definitely have changed in this world...

>>34804591
Bambino Gesu... If I wore panties, they'd be soaked right now. Damn fine Swiss operating. Makes me wish for a 550.

>>34808867
Hand and a half swords weren't sharp all the way through. Holding it like that allowed you to bash and poke your way through plate armor. Lots of medieval texts demonstrate this tactic.

>>34809613
Bitte, bleib mit uns. Please? Don't die. We'll all miss you too much.

>>34814239
Fuck the commies! Or whatever they are now. I love to hear anything about that plucky little plane that could. Good stuff, mate.

>>34818284
Well then... Last I heard, Lily stabbed our favorite male MC and something about tank nukes. Now we have an MBT 70? Things move very quickly here.

With so much Anna in the last thread, I'm guessing there's a certain story everyone wants posted...
>>
>>34829229
You... May have missed a chapter or two. The MBT-70 has been out for a while but was introduced a long way back
>>
File: andrew-mar-demon2.jpg (765KB, 1536x2459px) Image search: [Google]
andrew-mar-demon2.jpg
765KB, 1536x2459px
>Just like that day.
>The clouds are clear as I sit there.
>I can remember her smile, the tinkle of the sugar cube.
>She loved that place.
>I loved her.
>Time seemed to slow when I was with her.
>All the people and their chatter, it flowed around us like water to a rock.
>It felt like forever, those moments.
>Just like that day.
>The clouds are clear as I sit here.
>Rounds kick up dirt around my foxhole.
>Their crack, a distant shells boom.
>I hate this place.
>Why am I here?
>Time seems to slow as I look above the lip.
>All the guns are screaming, bullets flying all around me.
>I feel like I'll be stuck here forever.
>Just like that day.
>Maybe I'll be with her.
>>
>>34828712
kinda i guess? while working after a mission i used to pat my HwK 11 on the side armor like someone pats a dog
>>
>>34828712
I cry into my guns receiver after having sex, asking her why she closes her eyes when we make love.
>>
File: 20170811_084711.jpg (655KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170811_084711.jpg
655KB, 2048x1152px
woohoo
>>
>>34829773
That's the saddest thing I've read this year

>>34829925
Update soon?
>>
File: mv3qmhltGs1rv6yl6o1_1280.png (359KB, 464x1920px) Image search: [Google]
mv3qmhltGs1rv6yl6o1_1280.png
359KB, 464x1920px
>>
File: Grub-fishing.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Grub-fishing.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>34829773
I see you're on that upper echelon shit.
>>34829229
well, that was mister Rogers, but yeah.
>>
>>34828712
>started
Did you not already?
>>
>>34829773

>>34830187
>>34830780
I thought it would be good for a laugh.
>>
File: 1479757706279.jpg (75KB, 670x919px) Image search: [Google]
1479757706279.jpg
75KB, 670x919px
>>34829539
I'm almost certain I did. Been a while since I was here. May abouts.

>>34830780
Could've sworn Mr. Berdan was in there somewhere... Wasn't he the one that started the Right Wing Death Squad?
>>
>>34831293
He was briefly mentioned at the beginning by his younger brother, Jason started the "neighborhood watch."
>>
bumping for more anon & ruby
>>
>>34832228
That was some while ago. Well, a man can hope I suppose
>>
File: mzbacpAzDW1rv6yl6o1_1280.png (261KB, 1256x1216px) Image search: [Google]
mzbacpAzDW1rv6yl6o1_1280.png
261KB, 1256x1216px
>>
The rifle mother bit is Really hard to write...
>>
>>34832874
That shit's hilarious.
>>
>>34832946
YOU CAN DO IT!
>>
>>34832228
>>34832308
It's being worked from what I understand.
>>
>>34832228

Bumping for more anon and Ruby as well.

Wait a minute...
>>
File: mzbadjTDF31rv6yl6o1_1280.png (126KB, 1091x325px) Image search: [Google]
mzbadjTDF31rv6yl6o1_1280.png
126KB, 1091x325px
>>
File: Vepr Day 37.jpg (80KB, 652x960px) Image search: [Google]
Vepr Day 37.jpg
80KB, 652x960px
Sorry all, been really busy with moving and work, so I've been slow for the next school adventures of "They do not realize"
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 640x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 640x466px
>>34832946
You'll do it.
>>
>>34834491
>ifunny tab
Don't worry, guys I see it, I see it, I'm getting the car battery and the jumper cables right now!
>>
File: IMG_4803.jpg (326KB, 653x984px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4803.jpg
326KB, 653x984px
Lanyards, part two

AK Pistol = loli nekomimi

"Master!"

>you blink and sit up on the couch as you hear the voice of Carmen, your AKM pistol, a Romanian PM md. 65

"What is it?"
>you ask peering over the back of the couch as you hear the bell on Carmen's collar jingling just before she rounds the corner running towards you with your cell phone

"It was buzzing."
>Carmen says, smiling she comes to a stop and sticks the phone in your face

>it takes a moment but you remember you had set it to vibrate while on the charger

"Alright, let's see who messaged me."
>you say as you unlock your phone and check your text messages as Carmen gets on her tiptoes to peek at the screen
"Oh, looks like our favorite lunatic is inviting us to an open carry thing."

"Miss Mizuki?"
>Carmen asks as she looks up at you with her feline ears twitching

"Yep, she says there's a gun club function today"
>you reply while reading the rather lengthy text message

"I like her."
>Carmen says with a big grin

"She's a gun loving lunatic and you only say that because she gives you candy."
>you say as you ruffle Carmen's hair earning a giggle from the nekomimi of a waffegeist
"Hmm, Mizuki says it's at the coffee place near the park."

"Arme și cafea!"
>Carmen shouted with a hop making her collars bell jingle and skirt whoosh

"Yeah, yeah guns and coffee"
>you say with a smile patting your energetic waffegeist's head

"So are we going, master?"
>Carmen asks with her tail in high spirits and ears perked up

"Of course, but no lattes for you Carmen."
>you say giving her a serious look
"You end up bouncing off the walls."

"Fiiiiiiiine."
>Carmen replies with a pout
>>
>>34834544
>you enjoy your current spotify playlist as you drive to the coffee house, while Carmen is preoccupied watching the scenery pass by out of the passenger window
>at a stop light, while your AK pistol's waffegeist stayed looking at something out the window, you gave Carmen a quick look over, making sure she was presentable
>since you'd given her that genuine East German bakelite hand guard set and pistol grip, with that ALG AKT, the short AK pistol waffegeist had become a bit more outspoken, along with developing a few soft curves that had helped make her seem less underdeveloped
>the additional red track suit jacket, T-shirt with the Romanian coat of arms, matching red skirt, and sneakers had been a nice touch that helped your little Carmen fit in better with the other club member's AK pattern rifles
>as the light changed to green you smiled, confident that today would be a good day
>>
>>34834561
>as you park at the coffee shop, you notice the attendance of the gun club is a little bigger than you anticipated

"Looks like a decent turn out."
>you say watching one of the more car obsessed club members step out of a very nice '76 Oldsmobile Delta 88, along with his 10/22's waffegeist, a petite beauty with black hair, pale skin, glasses, and wearing a walnut-brown short sleeve dress. You smile as they walk by hand-in-hand.

>only for your smile to drop off your face as you spot the tall form of a local gunsmith walking towards the coffee shop with her Bulgarian AK's spotted lynx of a waffegeist with a big poofy tail walking with her arm in arm
>the lady gunsmith wasn't a bad person, but she was particularly good at telling people off, especially when it came to gun building and she could be a bit on the scary side
>plus her AK's waffegeist could give off one heck of a glare at anyone who was too close to her shooter
>either way you did your best to avoid her bad side, not exactly easy since she may have been threatening you with disapproving lecture over how you were wrong to have built Carmen into a pistol and not a rifle

"Come on. Come on."
>Carmen says as she bumps your shoulder with her head

"Okay, okay."
>you say as you tie the end of Carmen's lanyard/leash to your wrist

"Lets go! Let's go!"
>Carmen says excitedly hopping up and down in her seat

"Alright, alright hun."
>you say with a smile as you open the door and climb out of your car with the short waffegeist hopping out right behind you

"Yay!"
>Carmen says with her ears perked up and tail in high spirits as she followed you holding onto your hand

>glancing around as you and Carmen walk up to the coffee shop you see many of the club members had their waffegeist guns with them to enjoy the day out as well. All of them talking and enjoying coffee, tea, and various confectionary treats
>>
>>34834569
>at the coffee shop's patio you see one of the more well known club members at the first table, but also one of the few active military members and the only paratrooper in the club. As you and Carmen walk by he gives you a smile and wave. You and him had gone shooting before and he's helped with gun/gear advice. You return the wave and smile back, but don't stop to talk as your plan is to get something to drink first. He's a little odd, but good people.
>at his right sat his rifle's waffegeist a very impressive, older DSA SA58 paratrooper clad in her usual milspec clothes. At 5'10" she was tall like most battle rifles and, if you're being completely honest, a gorgeous FAL pattern rifle and as waffegeist she was a knock out of a brunette with hazel eyes, seemingly athletic body, and lovely tan. It was the impressive way those two worked together that made you decide to get a FAL for yourself, but that would be much later after saving money for awhile.
>before you pass their table you note the short, but very very well endowed FNX sitting on the taller waffegeists lap who's lanyard/leash is wrapped around the battle rifles right hand. You quickly decide that you don't want to know where the taller geist's left hand is, nor do you want to know why the FNX is blushing and panting like she went through a rapid mag dump
>>
>>34834579
>you keep a firm grasp on Carmen's hand while continuing to make way through the large group on the patio while your short waffegeist looks around excitedly
>as you walk and greet various acquaintances, you see at the table near the door is a guy with brown hair, short beard, and glasses wearing a long sleeve shirt and cargos chatting with his SKS' waffegeist. The SKS' Geist was rather pretty with her chestnut hair and matching ears and tail
>the SKS smiled waved at Carmen who returned the gesture eagerly, while you and her shooter, a man you've gone shooting with before on occasion, exchange a friendly nod

>reaching the door, you note you hadn't seen Mizuki yet. Given your lunatic friends "quirks", you decide to find her first so she didn't try to make a scene
>>
>>34834596
>as you enter the coffee shop you hear a hearty guffaw from your left and looking that way you see old man Jones with a few other older veterans at long table. All of them are laughing and talking with several equally veteran waffegeists. At old man Jones' side was Barbara, a genuine 1942 M1 Garand and his service rifle from World War Two.
>you smile at the scene, but keep moving to the register to place your order

"What can I get you?"
>the smiling brunette at the register asks

>before you can give your order a giggle from Carmen draws your attention from the menu to the large main windows, through which you could see a short girl in some kind of school uniform skirt with short, fluffy hair and a white jacket with a scorpion on the back. The short girl looked like she was laughing as she rode on the shoulders of somewhat muscular woman, easily six feet tall with long black hair, a kind face, wearing jeans and OD hoodie with the name "Simonov" on the back
>you smile and return your attention to the menu

"What do you want, Carmen?"
>you ask your cat eared waffegeist

"A large hot chocolate!"
>she exclaims with a big grin

"A small hot chocolate for her."
>you say as Carmen pouts and the cashier laughs
"And-"

"A ricotta turkey sandwich, a double espresso, and a slice of that red velvet cheesecake."
>is the only warning you get before Mizuki drapes an arm over your shoulder

"Gonna make me pay for that too?"
>you ask as you give Mizuki an unamused look

"Well since you offered, sure!"
>the short haired Asian girl replied with a maniac's smile

"Ugh, fine whatever."
>you grumble as you agree
>>
>>34834609
What are you going to order?"
>Mizuki asks as she stays draped across you, much to your annoyance

"Probably a cold brew coffee."
>you reply as you shrug off the lanky maniac

"Cawfee?"
>Mizuki asks with a shit eating grin, earning a silent glare from you

"Cawfee?"
>Mizuki asked with her grin now ear to ear

"Quit using bad engrish on purpose."
>you reply flatly to your lunatic of a fiend

"But cawfee~"
>Mizuki's grin stays ear to ear, while the two of you had something of a stare down, until Carmen piped up

"Gween tea!"
>she declared with a big grin breaking the tension and making you groan and the crazy Japanese girl you called a friend burst out into laughter

"Ugh, that's it Mizuki. You aren't allowed to pick animes for movie night."
>you say with a groan as you rub your face
"Just give me a cold brew coffee and a cake donut."

"That'll be $22.43, sir."
>the cashier says cheerfully
>>
>>34834619
>carrying the tray of cups and food you pass by a table with a man arguing in Spanish with a HK G3, who was holding a broken butt stock
>while his girlfriend, a tall, smiling, Hispanic woman sat, stroking the hair of her CZ75, that was wearing cat ears for some reason, as the pistol waffegeist sat on her lap

"Well, that took long enough."
>Mizuki comments as she scoops up her share of the food and drinks

"Yeah, yeah."
>you reply while passing Carmen her hot chocolate

"Thank you."
>the little waffegeist says with a big smile

"You're welcome, hun. I'm glad someone appreciates me."
>you say giving your maniac of a friend a pointed look

>Mizuki just rolls her eyes, while sipping on her espresso

"So what's this "radically awesome" thing you wanted to show me?"
>you ask before taking a bite out of your donut

"A friend of a friend of a cousin of mine got a hold of some rare AK parts. Including some rare magazines~"
>Mizuki says making both you and Carmen perk up a little

"Which mags?"
>you ask as nonchalantly as you can

>Mizuki smirks before biting into her sandwich, then pulls an AK magazine from her purse and tosses it on the table. Letting it land with a respectable thunk in the middle of the table. Looking down you see the recognize it as a Soviet slab side mag.

"Wait for it~"
>Mizuki says and before you can say anything the grinning girl tosses another mag on the table

>you can feel your eye twitch as you recognize the waffle mag as being Izmash made bakelite magazine

"How??"
>you blurt as you stare at the fairly rare magazines

"Like I said grapevine of people I know."
>Mizuki says with a smug grin before she sips on her espresso
>>
>>34834629
"Here Carmen, go get yourself a slice of cake."
>you say handing the little waffegeists a five dollar bill

>Carmen glances between you and Mizuki then nods and runs off with a grin

"How much?"
>you ask with a grimace as you look over the worn but in very good shape magazines

"Cash wise? Nothing."
>Mizuki, says rolling a single shoulder lazily

"Oh, hell you want a favor. Don't you?"
>you ask with a frown

"Two favors, actually."
>your maniac friend says holding up two fingers with a smile that makes you suspicious
"One favor for a club member you've met before and one favor for me."

"Okay, what's he need help with?"
>you ask still a bit suspicious

"He's got a Kalashnikov as well, but she's a little weird and he thinks that some time with another AK would do her some good."
>Mizuki explains before inhaling the last bite of her sandwich

"Well that doesn't sound too bad, but why doesn't he just come to a gun club function?"
>you ask sipping on your coffee

"Eh, he's neck deep in job transferral and can't make it to an actual club meeting."
>she explains with a shrug

"And the favor for you?"
>you ask squinting at Mizuki suspiciously as this all seemed too easy

"I'll let you know when the time is right."
>Mizuki says with a big smile that only makes you more concerned

"I got raspberry and chocolate!"
>Carmen announces as she comes back to the table grinning and hops into her chair before she notices the magazines on the table
"Oooh, are those for me?"
>the little cat eared waffegeist asks looking up at you

>for a moment you consider saying no, but the thought leaves your mind quickly as you see Carmen looking up at you with big hope filled eyes
>glancing to Mizuki you see her with a smug smile plastered on her face

"Yes, both mags are for you, Carmen."
>you say ruffling her hair earring a giggle

"I'll be sure to call and give you a heads up a day or two before."
>Mizuki says still smiling smugly
>>
>>34834640
And that's part two. Holy crap was that a lot to write.
Bonus points if you catch the cameos.
Pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/ecsqkL4T
>>
>>34834652
YOU STILL EXIST
>>
>>34834629
well he was not kidding we he told me you did this, i like it

>>34833867
please work on it mr 10, i like your stuff
>>
>>34834652
i like it
>>
>>34834652
>>
File: PN21k.jpg (116KB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
PN21k.jpg
116KB, 400x359px
>>34834652
That's too cute, you deserve some relaxing Russian music.
https://youtu.be/ycWOOlvOgJM
>>
>>34835775
Gween tea
>>
>>34828712
T-they never answer me back though... I just don't want to be alone anymore
>>
>>34832946
I believe in you JT
>>
>>34829229
>Well, this 1985 seems to be going better for the Soviets than the Anglo version... Liking it so far.
Glad you like it! It's set just a smidge later than '85 though, early fall 1988 to be exact. The reason the Soviets are doing so well is because they (decisively) ended their war in Afghanistan earlier, and with a much better outcome for the USSR. Also they did some things differently throughout the Cold War that allowed them more breathing room and financial security.

They're still risking absolutely EVERYTHING on a land war with NATO though.
>>
>>34834652
moar when/10
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Yes... there will be Russians...
>>
>>34834815

Please, Mr. 10 is my father. No need to be so formal.

I'm working on it. I've been got a couple dozen tabs open with reference links. I just need to sit down and finish the next days I have planned.
>>
File: image.jpg (363KB, 1200x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
363KB, 1200x765px
>>34838351
Did somebody say BMP?
>>
File: image.png (345KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
345KB, 1024x768px
>>34838469
You can ride MY BMP...
>>
File: image.jpg (254KB, 1280x992px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254KB, 1280x992px
>>34834652
Ummm. I'm gonna guess the cameos now...
>One of the more well know members.
>one of the few active military members
>A little odd but good people
/k/oko is my guess, the FAL para Also fans my suspicion.
>Car onsessed with oldsmobil blah blah and a 10-22
10/22 Anon

>Short woman on shoulders of easily six foot tall woman with "Simonov" on her hoodie
ATANNIE.

Well, that's my fifty mile launch, what's my hit rate?
>>
File: Tail in high spirit.png (302KB, 1698x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Tail in high spirit.png
302KB, 1698x1063px
>>34834569
A tail in high spirits is a happy tail
>>
>>34834652
I thought I was not imagining things with all those cameos. And welcome back to writing again, Anon_Kun!
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mpF9Wu8IuZc

Advanced technology
>>
>>34839051
>>34834652
Dunno if i should be glad or sad I didn't make the guest list.
>>
File: n019a4wV6h1rckw3lo1_1280.png (82KB, 1225x226px) Image search: [Google]
n019a4wV6h1rckw3lo1_1280.png
82KB, 1225x226px
>>
>>34840453
HAH! Fucking gold, however I have to disagree that the rounds are too large to be impractical. .357/.44 and even .50 should be good for hunting deer, but still I'd MUCH rather use a revolver than a Deagle. Hell, I hear .30 Carbine can be good enough for hunting deer, carrying an M1 Carbine would be literally maybe 1lb heavier than the Desert Eagle pistol but would be MUCH more accurate, MUCH more comfortable to aim/shoot, have about twice the capacity, far faster potential follow-up shots, less felt recoil, the far longer sight radius would give better precision, and so on and so forth.
>>
File: n30ha4JahO1rckw3lo1_1280.png (93KB, 847x337px) Image search: [Google]
n30ha4JahO1rckw3lo1_1280.png
93KB, 847x337px
>>
File: n113rpYcVK1rv6yl6o1_1280.png (172KB, 1098x731px) Image search: [Google]
n113rpYcVK1rv6yl6o1_1280.png
172KB, 1098x731px
>>
File: nga42xxffe1rckw3lo1_1280.png (19KB, 573x297px) Image search: [Google]
nga42xxffe1rckw3lo1_1280.png
19KB, 573x297px
>>
>>34840577
But the point of a big handgun is all gone then
>>
>>34842637
What point is there of having a big handgun?
>>
>>34842863
Same point as having most guns. Or having g anything that isn't a house or food

Because it's fun
>>
>>34843064
I've shot a Desert Eagle before, it wasn't particularly fun. Couldn't shoot it as accurately as the .44 Magnum revolver before it, and it jammed several times. I don't care that it was a range gun thus likely overused and undermaintained, it proved it to be unreliable. An M1911 or Glock design could run and run and run without cleanings for a VERY long time. I get my fun from accuracy and practicality, as well as reliability. Inaccuracy, impracticality, and unreliability is not fun for me.
>>
>>34843359
What I've found in the couple times that I've shot a desert eagle, is that .357 Magnum jams every other shot, .44 magnum is moderately reliable, and .50 African Eliminator is most likely to cycle through TWO, maybe even FOUR magazines without malfunction. Problem being that revolver rounds typically are loaded with, in part or full, black powder. At least from what I can tell, I got a nice old .38 that's smokey as fuck and I've never seen a revolver that WASN'T smokey as fuck. Anyway, because of the typically revolver target calibers lurching in pressure peak like they seem to do, they don't seem to provide sufficient pressure peak to cycle the gun that consistently. Though I will say, the desert eagle has a pretty soft recoil, with the .357 being softer shooting than even my .40 Beretta PX4 Storm, or my old Luger.
Overall Would enjoy a .50AE Deagle brand Deagle/10
>>
>>34843359
>something improperly taken care about might malfunction

Who would have thought
>>
>>34843359
You need hot ammo to get an eagle to cycle properly, FYI
I actually really like the thing, I find it comfortable and easy to shoot. Probably going to buy one in 44 when I have some spare money
>>
>>34839051
Dead on
>>34839904
Maybe for the next one
>>
>>34839904
Don't have to worry about being on the guest list if you've written yourself to never be on one
>>
File: nh48kdMCNi1rckw3lo1_1280.png (143KB, 1016x1096px) Image search: [Google]
nh48kdMCNi1rckw3lo1_1280.png
143KB, 1016x1096px
>>
>>34844015
Let's say that the one I shot is a lemon...

M1911s are...
>More ergonomic
>Far Slimmer
>Far lighter
>More parts available
>More mags available (both quantity and style/capacity)
>Cheaper mags
>Cheaper in general unless you get a ridiculously souped-up one
Though you can also get Deagles in fancy finishes that are likewise more expensive than basic models...
>Faster follow-up shots

For Deagle...
>Larger cartridge can provide more energy on the target
>Potentially better accuracy due to magnum-strength cartridge
>More efficient melee weapon because it weighs around 2lb heavier

M1 Carbines are...
>More accurate
>Cheaper
>Faster follow-up shots
>Longer sight radius
>Twice the capacity with WWII mags or about 3-4x capacity with post-WWII 30-rnd mags
>Better melee weapon because it can be bayoneted or you can use the steel-plated buttstock

For Deagle...
>More concealable if carried in specific ways or with a specifically obese amount of fat
>More energy on target
>Weighs roughly 1lb or 1.5lb lighter (even though it's a wooden-stocked shoulder-fired carbine vs a fucking pistol)

Now...
For Revolvers...
>Cheaper than Deagle
>More reliable than Deagle
>Capable of same or more energy than Deagle
>Lighter than Deagle
>More compact than Deagle
>Not as much need to clean as Deagle
>Potentially better accuracy

For Deagle...
>About 1-2 rounds more capacity
>Likely faster reloads unless you're Jerry Miculek

Legitimate reasons for owning a Deagle?
>"You like guns, right? Hey look, I own a Deagle! Wait, where are you going?..."
>"Hey, I'm shooting my Deagle at the range! You never shot one before? Sure, come on and try it! Hey, how about you guys? Oh, you've already tried it before? You're good? O-ok... why are they looking at us like that?..."
>"I want to hunt specifically with a semi-auto pistol because I'm autistic like that even though a revolver would be better in just about every conceivable way."

That's not even considering full-sized rifles...
>>
File: no-fun.jpg (85KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
no-fun.jpg
85KB, 425x450px
>>34844978
>>
>>34845107
Facts don't care about your fun.
>>
File: 20170812192002_1.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170812192002_1.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
>>34844978
All this is true and valid. The deagle brand deagle is fun though, if you're the type whose fancy is tickled by the deagle brand deagle.
>>34845361
This is also true, but then again...
I am looking for this toon, his name is Roger Rabbit, and he is a person of interest in a murder investigation, I fully intend to dip him in a drum of nitro benzine- er I mean bring him to justice.
>>
>>34845361
I know. I'm just not some tryhard who prattles on and on about the tactical usefulness of something regardless of whether utility was ever an intended or desired function. By your mentality there's no reason to bother with performance cars when a Honda Civic or Chevy Cruze is enough to get you from point A to point B. Sometimes people view things as more than just a tool to fulfill a function. Hell, I don't even like Desert Eagles that much, but if you honestly think anyone's buying one because they NEED a reliable, utilitarian gun, then you're missing the entire point.
>>
File: nkpqrquR3G1rckw3lo1_1280.png (192KB, 942x442px) Image search: [Google]
nkpqrquR3G1rckw3lo1_1280.png
192KB, 942x442px
>>
>>34845361
You can't measure fun
>>
updates will be coming, not too l8ng now hopefully
>>
>>34849051
Yeeees. Gimme gimmie
>>
I'm trying to write. Getting denied from various job postings is bumming me out, though.

Yay, criminality.
>>
>>34849762
Aww that sucks
>>
File: nzk0l0knv71sazmu3o1_1280.jpg (254KB, 1090x1090px) Image search: [Google]
nzk0l0knv71sazmu3o1_1280.jpg
254KB, 1090x1090px
>>
>>34849732
What happened to the Light My Fire writefriend? I just re-read through the pastebin and didn't see any updates.
>>
File: o0z88qxGML1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg (224KB, 692x1162px) Image search: [Google]
o0z88qxGML1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg
224KB, 692x1162px
>>
>>34815984
tank parkour holy shit
>>
>>34851520
The BTs were great little tanks. Also self shilling for next update, it's gonna be exciting!
>>
>>34851784
for being inherently a relatively slow vehicle, the Russian BT-5's and BT-7's were VERY mobile, capable of speeds of about 62 MPH, or about ~90 KPH on roads. Now, for a tank, to me this is actually somewhat interesting, especially since my particular fields of having my Asperger's syndrome normally encompasses small arms, night vision goggles and airplanes. Honestly I'm just sitting here imagining the BT-7 running about at 60MPH down the road and jumping the gully like the Duke brothers...
>>
File: IMG_0435.jpg (46KB, 405x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0435.jpg
46KB, 405x250px
>>34850725
Life came at me fast. These past mounths have occupied me with a new home and gun store. ATF stuff, mass hire, training new employees, and getting used to the beach really took up my time.
Judith and Rose will return.
>>
>>34852085
If you actively want to fuck the suspension up, sure. And the wheel drive would have been great, but this is the Soviet union in the 30s meaning there wasn't much in the way of paved roads.

And I can pretty much guarantee that those speeds were very very rarely don't to save on mechanical components.

For instance, the Leopard II can do over 100 km/h if you increase the boost pressure (a not too difficult operation, can be done in the field by one guy, giving the engine does over 2500hp) but it can't actually steer at this speed and the tracks are at risk. So, it is only done with death or destruction of the machine as the only other option
>>
>>34852101
Hallelujah! PTR is back!
>>
>>34852206
Well, naturally they aren't going to go running at full speed with something like that if the ground isn't flat, on the other hand, I'm still imagining the BT7 doing video related with a bunch of Russians screaming like rednecks (Aren't they actual rednecks?) while the local police chief shouts something along the lines of "YA POLUCHI VAS BASTARDY!" and shakes his fist at them. A pretty comical image.
https://youtu.be/Of-ZRsAK6G8?t=3m21s
... Or maybe it might be a nice option advancing across the freshly thawed and dried Russian tundra that bogged down so many people after fall came...
>>
>>34852101
By the /k/ube he lives.
>>
File: o6hak6nMae1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg (107KB, 1024x786px) Image search: [Google]
o6hak6nMae1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg
107KB, 1024x786px
>>
File: 20170813_123423.jpg (671KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170813_123423.jpg
671KB, 2048x1152px
[muffled "teenage dirtbag baaaaby" in the distance]
>>
File: o9kewe4I3t1rv6yl6o1_1280.png (282KB, 1280x783px) Image search: [Google]
o9kewe4I3t1rv6yl6o1_1280.png
282KB, 1280x783px
>>
File: olqbx0X00i1rckw3lo1_1280.png (651KB, 1280x1808px) Image search: [Google]
olqbx0X00i1rckw3lo1_1280.png
651KB, 1280x1808px
>>
File: for fucks sake.png (501KB, 738x335px) Image search: [Google]
for fucks sake.png
501KB, 738x335px
>not even half done with update
>already twice as much as i intended to do
>>
File: op9at2CEjN1rckw3lo1_1280.png (979KB, 1101x1920px) Image search: [Google]
op9at2CEjN1rckw3lo1_1280.png
979KB, 1101x1920px
>>
>>34856149
And then the day after that thread was posted, 3 people were shot and killed at a public pool, good times.
>>
File: 1502523857919.jpg (84KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502523857919.jpg
84KB, 540x960px
short update coming now, probably only 3 posts, but its a start for the next casefile

>casefile 8 begin
>>
>>34858204

The process of being inducted wasn’t a very long one. It also didn’t shed a whole lot of light on what joining actually entailed. They received a few explanations for basic items, but a lot of information seemed to be sealed behind that great wall, the all-encompassing concept of the need-to-know basis. They never even learned what the name of the organization was.

Regardless, Dave and Chris grasped the basic gist. Most of the time, they’d live out their normal life, doing as they pleased. But every so often, when a problem arose, they’d be given a call on a secure line, or sent an encrypted email, or both. And those communications would outline what needed to be done, ROE, those sorts of things. If anything else beyond that needed to be given, they’d be called in to be briefed in person.

Support from the organization mostly consisted of legal immunities and backup in the form of other contractors. They would have to use their own weapons and equipment, which suffice to say, bummed Dave out by a significant degree. He’d been hoping that becoming a spooky government contractor meant he’d be given access to an armory of cutting edge gear, like out of some spy film. Chris had laughed at his reaction when he was told, knowing it was an unreasonable expectation from the start.

And so, the pair returned to their (relatively) normal lives. Together, they worked to get Dave’s cabin into a liveable state, installing all the basic creature comforts and deciding that more extensive modifications could come at a later date.
>>
>>34858209

A bit of waiting saw the seasons transition from winter back to spring. The snow had come and gone, but it was still chilly, so the muggy heat and mosquitos were yet to make their comeback in force.

The windows of the cabin were being kept open, but more for ventilation than anything, though it was a rather nice day out. Chris had just pulled in right out front, and carried a pair of six packs into the cabin, setting them down on a table inside. She pulled a pair of beers from one, and went over to the bedroom, to find Dave with a rolling brush, painting the walls a stark white, though from the looks of it, he'd done a much better job coating the floor after kicking over a paint can. And himself, too. He was covered in white splashes and specks.

She whistled to get his attention, and he cursed aloud, dropping the roller, slipping on spilled paint and landing on his ass like one of the three stooges.

She burst into a fit of stifled giggling, covering her mouth with her arm and barely keeping a grip on the beers. She set them down on the floor for a moment to help Dave up. He gave her a dirty look as she continued to giggle, but softened when she kissed him on the cheek and pushed a cold bottle into his hand.

“You really need to work on your situational awareness.”
>>
>>34858216

“Yeah, yeah…” He popped the cap and took a swig.

“Don't be salty with me.”

“You didn't have to start laughing…”

“It was funny! Besides, I'm not the one who spilled paint all over the floor.”

Dave grumbled again. Chris rolled her eyes and leaned in to peck him on the cheek again, but Dave suddenly whirled around and wrapped his arms around her midsection, pulling her close.

“Agh, fuck! Stop!” she shouted, struggling to get out of his grip. “You're all sweaty and covered in white shit!”

“So I'm basically you in bed last night?”

“Son of a bitch that's not funny!” she growled, finally batting his arms away, her shirt now dirtied.

“Come on,” he said, now smiling like an idiot, “It's a little funny.”

“Fuck off!” she yelled as she stormed out of the room to get a fresh set of clothes.

“Let's call it even then, alright?”

“I said fuck off!”

Dave chuckled, knowing he'd pay for it tenfold later. As he looked around the room, he remembered once more how much of a mess it looked, and sighed. “I'll just… slap some carpet over it… that should work,” he mumbled, not really wanting to clean all the paint off the floor.
>>
>>34858220
>more later
>told you it was short
>but need to get that ball rolling
>>
>>34858220
>like you last night
Hahaha, sounds like banter between my wife and me.
>>
File: oqhifv5INx1woxchso1_1280.jpg (66KB, 1280x541px) Image search: [Google]
oqhifv5INx1woxchso1_1280.jpg
66KB, 1280x541px
>>
>>34859007
engines will react very badly to AP projectiles. Jets especially

answer is yes
>>
>>34858224
And what a ball to get rolling...
>>
>>34858204
thsi reminds me of an advertisement for a gunstore here in Finland: "Kouluammuntakausi on täällä taas!", literal translation: "school shooting season is here again!" (long story short someone didn't pay enough attention to their wording & an innocent ad came through as a morbid joke)
>>
File: 1494593116354.jpg (827KB, 1032x1457px) Image search: [Google]
1494593116354.jpg
827KB, 1032x1457px
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

In a few hours that is. I've got the update ready, just gotta wait until I'm able to post it.

Hopefully the thread doesn't explode in shitposting so I won't be made a liar of.
But srsly, update in like 5-6 hours.
>>
>>34859909
quality over quantity, yeah?
>>
>>34859909
I'm not gonna kill till I see.
>>
>>34815984

That crew has balls bigger than mine. Holy Shit..
>>
File: but is actually BT7.gif (2MB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
but is actually BT7.gif
2MB, 600x480px
>>34860616
>>
File: awwshitivan.gif (3MB, 484x337px) Image search: [Google]
awwshitivan.gif
3MB, 484x337px
>>34860651
>>
File: Noice.jpg (65KB, 568x548px) Image search: [Google]
Noice.jpg
65KB, 568x548px
(I posted this in a loadout thread but I think it'd fit here better.)

>Be innawasteland
>Be a decently attractive trap (for the wasteland at least)
>Managed to scrape together a decent loadout from digging through surplus stores and pawn shops
>Get mistaken for a girl on occasion
>Be rifling through whats left of the women's lingerie section in a shopping mall for some new stockings
>Hear rustling about a few isles down
>fuckingghouls.mp4
>Gets the M16 ready, not wanting a feral ghoul to fuck my shit
>Peers out from a corner
>Nothing
>Sigh a bit, should probably not be so paranoid
>Just about to go back to looking at leggings
>"Hey there, cutie! What's a pretty thing like you doing out here all alone?"
>Turn around
>It's a girl raider, athletic build, half-shaved head, a smirk on her face, at least a foot taller
>She has an SKS shouldered
>knees weak
>palms are sweaty
>"Hmmm I'd hate to waste something as cute as you... "
>Just about to say something to her
>Lifts up and tosses over shoulder
>Don't even have a chance to object
>Gets turned into a sex slave
>Gets treated nicely for being obedient
>Gets rubs and pets
>She shares food
>One day she says "You're pretty okay for a wastelander."
>tfw you're okay with being a radier's sex slave.
War never changes.
>>
>>34860745
>No Mr. President! Please do not make thumbs up.
>Is too late Sergei, it was always too late.
>>
File: oqsqoyQtD71rckw3lo1_1280.png (164KB, 1007x438px) Image search: [Google]
oqsqoyQtD71rckw3lo1_1280.png
164KB, 1007x438px
>>
>>34860616
Mine too, man. I get a little antsy when I'm on an ATV on a narrow or tilting trail, I MIGHT go along with this... only if someone else dragged me into it. That crew clearly had back problems from lugging around their bowling ball sized steel testicles.
>>
File: _nlqk9ynJlB1rckw3lo1_1280.png (132KB, 890x346px) Image search: [Google]
_nlqk9ynJlB1rckw3lo1_1280.png
132KB, 890x346px
>>
>>34815984
I'm betting 90% of the other assholes who tried that ended up with a sunk tank and owed the US Army for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>34860745
>be innawasteland
>be trap
>shot instantly because mrntsllt I'll fsggot
>>
File: 1502054041155-k.jpg (632KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
1502054041155-k.jpg
632KB, 2816x2112px
>>34859909
Hype also it's almost 6 hours
>>
Hey /k/, I'm working on a story right now, here's the synopsis of the main characters. Give me suggestions on how to improve! Thanks:

1976. A retired Vietnam War green beret named Sykes now lives in Chicago, working his days in a steel mill and spending his earnings at night on booze and prostitutes. While living a solitary lifestyle, he frequently has violent and surreal hallucinatory episodes, seemingly caused by his harrowing experiences as a prisoner of war during Vietnam.

But he never was a prisoner of war in Vietnam. His tenure as a prisoner in Vietnam was a fabrication, created by the CIA to hide his involvement in Project MKULTRA, within which he was considered by management to be a resounding success. He has no knowledge of his involvement in the program.
He is now a programmable assassin used for political hits. His assignments are issued through his psychiatrist, Dr. Kathryn Wilkinson, during certain weekly "court-mandated" psychological evaluations via trigger phrases (4 famous quotes/annotations, issued in order, from the modern poet W. B. Yeats). He retains no memories of events between the first and last trigger phrase.
>>
File: 1502635267836.gif (82KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502635267836.gif
82KB, 550x400px
>>34862904
>soviet WWII tank
>owned by the US army
>>
>>34862873
The more gun-owners, the better. I trust a cock-sucker with a Sig-Sauer more than an anti-gun Lib with an anti-Glock bib.
>>
>>34863346
yeah, even if the fag drops the gun and runs away it'll still fire when it hits the ground and might nail the mugger
>>
>>34863311
well... it did go into production in 1931
>>
File: What.jpg (45KB, 468x895px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
45KB, 468x895px
>>34862928
>>
>>34863311
Yes, we also own Hinds and T-72s, what's your point?
>>
File: wake the fuck up.jpg (61KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
wake the fuck up.jpg
61KB, 690x690px
>previus thread done
>new writers on the sticky
>worked a bit on the sticky
>>
File: _npfoj5SDTV1slxtw3o1_1280.jpg (138KB, 717x1159px) Image search: [Google]
_npfoj5SDTV1slxtw3o1_1280.jpg
138KB, 717x1159px
>>
>>34860659
Looks like those dudko brothers bit off a might more than they could chew.
>>
File: BT-7.jpg (125KB, 841x497px) Image search: [Google]
BT-7.jpg
125KB, 841x497px
>>34863311
>soviet WWII tank
>designed by an american
>who spent much of his professional career pitching his shitty designs to the US Army
>and who is only known about today because the British and Soviets were stupid enough to buy into his Porsche-level engineering incompetence.
>>
File: 1502733601725.jpg (75KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1502733601725.jpg
75KB, 500x438px
I was hyped for a vampfag update tonight...
>>
File: 1341622462909.jpg (77KB, 800x738px) Image search: [Google]
1341622462909.jpg
77KB, 800x738px
>>34866515
>>
File: 1502660254431.jpg (52KB, 850x672px) Image search: [Google]
1502660254431.jpg
52KB, 850x672px
bumpin
>>
>>34866255
The suspension was, not the tank
>>
>>34866515
Think I can help you cheer up?
>>
Well I'm an idiot.
The flash drive I keep my writing on fell out of my pocket in my office at work. Didn't find that out until I got home.

Update tonight. Oops.
>>
File: 1496728404772.jpg (89KB, 474x448px) Image search: [Google]
1496728404772.jpg
89KB, 474x448px
>>34868060
YES
TAKE US FURTHER DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
>>
>>34868060
YES!
>>
File: 1496705688970.png (166KB, 351x349px) Image search: [Google]
1496705688970.png
166KB, 351x349px
>>34868223
just use google docs like a non-faggot
>>
>>34868227
>>34868226
I'm gonna ruin everything :DD
>>
>>34868276
Heartless
>>
>>34868246
>using google docs
>not using notepad
Get a load of this casual.

I just hate google doc layout and lack of features compared to word. I use notepad for writing and word for pre-post spacing.
Google docs are for those who think that their writing hasn't already been stolen by google.
>>
>>34866255
Christie suspension had its disadvantages, but it did allow high speed over less-than-perfectly-smooth terrain without killing the crew.
>>
>>34868517
I am fairly certain he was talking about storing the work in cloud (google docs files are stored in gogole drive, the two can look like one and the same if you don't pay attention), google drive is pretty damn convenient to have as it not only keeps your own files but also remembers all of the shared files you have viewed.

btw I don't use google docs (not anymore anyway), I have office 360 for that
>>
File: 1479755642855.jpg (134KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
1479755642855.jpg
134KB, 800x596px
>>34860745
The lewd we never knew we wanted?

>>34863190
Manchurian Candidate called. They said not enough incest...
>>
>>34868276
You won't, no balls.
>>
>>34868679
... No?
>>
>>34868717
You and I both know you're incapable of ruining things, you can only make them better.
>>
>>34868900
You've clearly not seen me try to make food. I once set fire to a bowl by just mixing cereal and milk
>>
>>34868952
Calm down, homer
>>
>>34868517
>jewgle wants to steal all of our erotic fiction about anthropomorphic guns
>>
>>34868952
Yes, and the resulting inferno kept you nice and warm now, didn't it?
>>
>>34869048
Anything on fire in a kitchen in generally considered a bad thing
>>
>>34869114
Unless you're on fire
*Wink*
...Please let me have your tank babies ATannie.
>>
>>34869114
Fancy restaurants do it all the time! And they charge extra!

>>34869121
My Daughter is not for lewd.
>>
>>34869024
I mean.... you wouldn't put it past them?
>>
>>34869135
P-please koko-sama, I'll be the best son-in-law ever!
>>
>>34869168
>Google releases gun lewds
>general public creeped out beyond words
>stocks plummet like an F-104 with an engine fire
>we kill google
>>
>>34869290
Upon further consideration...
>>
>>34869199
You will have to pass The Trials.

Come to my mountain, bring with you only a duffelbag filled to capacity with sand, and we can begin.
>>
>>34869318
My body is ready.
>>
>>34869334
DO NOT DO THIS
>>
>>34869394
>She doesn't want my love
Say it isn't so...
>>
>>34869502
i think the mountain is a bad idea. really
>>
>>34869394
It's only a little walk, what's wrong?

>>34869502
No no!Come on up! Don't at all be discouraged by the skeletons of your predecessors on your way up!
>>
>>34869605
>>34869646
Love is worth dying for!
>>
>>34869690
uhm... what did i do now
>>
>>34869702
Just say you'll let me have your tank babies(and continue to fight and live because we all care about you and really like your stories)
>>
File: trascend headpats.png (797KB, 706x420px) Image search: [Google]
trascend headpats.png
797KB, 706x420px
The fuck is going on this thread
>>
File: 1502080440834.png (193KB, 540x409px) Image search: [Google]
1502080440834.png
193KB, 540x409px
>>34869702
you started the fire
>the fire rises
>>
Does anyone have the link to the Ashlands wiki? I wanna start reading that shit.
>>
>>34869730
Tank babies?
>>
>>34869830
Go nuts m8
http://ashlands.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Writefaggotry
>>
File: Neat.jpg (83KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
Neat.jpg
83KB, 640x632px
>>34869853
Holy shit, I had no idea there was a wiki!
>tfw my faction's on there
>tfw I now have a desire to write ashlands stuff despite already having other stories I need to work on
>>
>>34869838
Tank babies!
>>
File: 1493377865394.jpg (56KB, 484x407px) Image search: [Google]
1493377865394.jpg
56KB, 484x407px
>>
File: 75606703.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
75606703.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
>>34870142
someone mentioned baby tanks?
>>
File: write.jpg (27KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
write.jpg
27KB, 472x472px
>>34870228
More lil' tank stories when?
>>
>>34870228
That's adorable.
>>
File: 1407481730392.jpg (702KB, 1848x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1407481730392.jpg
702KB, 1848x1224px
>>34870228
smol tanks a qt. Here, have another. This is ELC! ELC is for jumping out of planes and going really fast!

And, ill post an update soon. About half of what i have done, more maybe later tonight. Don't wanna flood or anything. And last time, Anon had just got to the villa!
>>
File: 2014-03-21 15.30.39.jpg (472KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2014-03-21 15.30.39.jpg
472KB, 1600x1200px
>>34870251
>Be me, a T-26 light tank from Kirov tank platn in Leningrad
>Be sent to the front on Karelian isthmus in December 1939
>Stavka wants to breach the Mannerheim line at Summa, get knocked out by a 37mm Bofors AT-gun mere minutes after the start of your first battle.
>Engineers recover you during the night, be sent back to Kirov plant for repairs.
>The same thing happens as soon as you get back to the front; get knocked out, the infantry is mowed down before reaching the enemy trenches.
>Get recovered & sent back to Kirov plant once again, after the repairs are completed get sent back to the front, try not to get attached to your new crew.
>The new crew is a merry bunch, just like the previous ones, lucky Cykas don't know what they are in for.
>Your third battle isn't much better than the previous two: the line is breached, but it's makes no difference to your crew as they are dead just like their predecessors.
>Get recovered once a again, once again repaired at Kirov plant, just as they are about to sent you back out the peace comes.
>Get assigned to a unit stationed in Leningrad military district, after one year of peace start feeling positive about the future.
>In late June 1941 fascists attack the Motherland, your unit stays in Leningrad.
>The fascists encircle the city, attempts to supply the city succeed only partially.
>Somehow survive the siege until summer of 1944, the fascists are on the run everywhere!
>You are now considered obsolete: stay in Leningrad for the rest of the war.
>After the war remain in storage for decades.
>Then one day you are taken out of storage, overhauled & painted white, plaques saying "Киpoв" are welded on your sides.
>Get loaded on a train to Finland, get put on display for a few months outside a medieval castle with an artilelry museum on its grounds.
>One spring day a random reservist in full uniform shows up to check the milsurp store only meters away from the spot where you are on display, takes a picture of you.
>>
File: provost.png (239KB, 506x355px) Image search: [Google]
provost.png
239KB, 506x355px
>>34870644
I like it mate, looks good
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>34869748
Anon wants tank babies from the light ghost of WFG, /k/oko, the neutral ghost of WFG won't bless Anon without trials, and Here I am behind blue eyes while everything gets quiet again... I guess it's just that time of the century. So... wanna get some drinks and play some poker sometime? Smoke some fine cigars?
>>
>>34870635
Back when i used to play WoT.

> Rush forward and passive scout
> Pick up all enemy targets
> people get mad at me because i'm not actively scouting (AKA being bait)
> OMG you noob Report camper
> Friendly camper at G1 in open channel for arty
> Withdraw to other side of map
> Everyone now brawling
> Rush past everyone, fire a shell or two
> Find TDs hidden on the way
> they miss because of my speed and low profile
> Find arty
> Bumfuck them
> Find tanks in battle
> Now on rear side of enemy
> Bumfuck them too
> Find any stragglers on low health
> Finish them
One match i wiped the entire enemy team.
>>
>>34870828
yep. It was absolutely great. And now they have nerfed it so i have a 7 ton garage decoration...
>>
>>34870828
scouting isn't one of my favorite things in WoT, either I get ass-raped at the beginning or my team starts complaining about every choise I make (plus I really don't like having to shoot while moving, I am more of a heavy tank/sniper kind of player), my respect to anyone who can actually play the scouting role well

that said I don't think this is the best place for WoT -stories (I don't mind them, but someone else might, so just so you know if/when someone gets anal about WoT -stories)
>>
>>34869646
Hey, while you're waiting for Anon to show up for his trials, I have a question. Say you have a set of NVGs that can do both, like a sentinel or something, do you mount it with a ball detent or a dovetail mount? What considerations go into this? Is it merely "Eh, this looks cooler." Or "Eh, this is lighter/feels better." or are there more pressing ones like questions of durability?
>>
>>34870801
thanks, that's the second comment my writings have received in weeks
>>
>>34870905
If you're talking about a fusion system like a PSQ 20 or 36, it goes on a dovetail.

The reason being it's a far more secure fit, wiggles around a lot less than a bayonet mount.
>>
File: image.jpg (558KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
558KB, 1024x681px
>>34870969
Um pic related. Not a bayonet, but a ball detent like pilots use. As I understand it both are durable enough for surface use, but what I'm talking about is essentially a ruggedized AVS-9 that can be adspted for dove tail or piloting mounts... Still dovetail, right?
>>
>She closes the heavy door behind her and walks towards you
>you don't really manage to analyze her very well
>partly because you are scared and partly because you're tired
>You hold the rifle pointing left in front of you, hanging from straight arms, since it looked unthreatening and your arms were pretty tired at this point
>Her dark brown eyes narrow as she gets closer to you
>You were a little scared already, and her rather menacing look didn't help much

“Traveler. What are you doing here”
>”She got h-hubris i think”

>Your tired arms lift the rifle up so she can see it properly
>It looked really, really bad with all the damage it had endured
>As if it was about to fall apart if you set it down
>The mother almost cringes at the sight

“And you fired her”
>”Th-that was her last words. “it's my time to protect you. One clip, make it count””

>Annie did say “I love you” after that, but it felt wrong to say that now. Boasting almost

“So you say. I assume you came here for me to help her?”
>”For anything at all you can do for… Her”
“Her name?”
>”Annie. Her name is Annie”
“So it is. You will stay outside, and I will take her inside to my workshop. There is clean water in the fountain. Anyone who has gone this far has deserved that at least”

>The mother takes Annie from you
>You would like to have held it a little, showing her you loved Annie
>But you were genuinely scared at this point, and you let the rifle be taken from your hands

>She turns around without a word and heads into the Villa, which was really a castle
>And so, you had let your beloved PTRS-41 go
>>
>It so gives you an opportunity to look at the mother somewhat
>She had long, dark brown hair
>Her uniform was distinctively WWI or something like that, but it was actually hard to tell where exactly it came from
>It definitely had Germanic touches to it, but it wasn't quite there either
>within a minute she is back through the door
>you're left standing outside
>A line of tanks on one side and a row of artillery and antitank pieces on the other

>That water fountain did look very appealing, and you stumble over to it
>you lower your hands into the cold, crystal clear water and lean in to drink a little
>it tastes almost indescribably good, clear cool and oh so refreshing after a very long night
>After slaking your thirst and gathering a little more strength, you walk over to a nothing short of gigantic gun, an artillery piece running on stubby looking tracks
>You thump down on the gravel and rest your tired legs for a moment
>In some surreal way the ancient track seems soft against your back
>Just as the calm air lulls you into a state of safety

>It was all so tranquil
>The big castle, the neverending green alps, the light breeze, the warming sun
>it seemed so lasting. Like it had looked like this for a hundred years and will keep doing it for another hundred years
>Despite resting on what actually was a Soviet 203mm siege howitzer, you got a feeling of safety
>you were almost lulled into it, listening to the soft, warm wind and the clouds passing by
>your eyelids started feeling heavy
>it was probably inappropriate to fall asleep on sacred grounds
>was this sacred grounds?
>to a Geist, probably. To you? You were unsure

>After 10 minutes of being worried about Annie, you thoughts wandered to home. Wonder what the others were doing?
>sleeping, probably. It was 2 am or something there

“Okaaay~ that's that!”
>>
>Amanda shuffled around a little in her seat, reading the chat log on the computer screen
>Next to her, Lala was tied up in a rather restricting and very revealing position
>Overlooking the two, a little webcam

“Now for the next of our Tip-requests!”

>Amanda's voice was lined with excitement and lust

“Wow, fifty dollars! Thank you soooo much for the super generous gift! Now, let's see what you want…”

>Lala clicks a few buttons on the computer before getting the message up

“Ohh, more ears! They seem to be popular tonight? Right, my little kitty?”
“Mmmpf!”

>whatever Lala tried to say, it was greatly muffled

“Let’s make you purr, little kitty!”

>Amanda’s hand found its way towards Lala’s Head and started stitching the eyes, provoking very interesting reactions from her
>Amanda was biting her lower lip, seeing Lala shiver at the attention she is given
>minutes pass by and Lala starts making a low, vibrating, rumbling noise
>The chat messages were flying past at an amazing speed

“That's more ears, you guys happy?”

>the chat explodes once again, and much of it was in all caps

“Wooow, ok at that viewer count!”

>Amanda is beyond amazed at the number in Red at the bottom right of the screen

“Tell your friends, people, we get another zero on the viewer count there and I'm gonna give the kitty her toys!”

>Half an hour later, Doll tosses her 6th cigarette butt for tonight on the ground
>The infernal noise from upstairs hasn’t ended when she thought she would
>it was almost 3 in the goddamn morning and the Amanda and Lala still were making noises so she couldn’t sleep
>...
>They done now? doll thought to herself. They had been quiet a few minutes now
>And then, a long, bone piercing… sound which could have been a howl just as much as a moan
>Doll slams her face in the table, walks out to the garage and heads for somewhere else
>literally anywhere else that wasn’t here would be good
>>
>>34871218
Still dovetail, ANVIS mounts shouldn't even be considered for ground use, too many points of failure and not enough adjustment options.
>>
>Meanwhile, on a swiss alp-top you figured they would behave well at home
>you are in a state of proper exhaustion
>the jetlag, lack of sleep on the flight, lack of sleep during the night, not eating properly and the long walk was really taking its toll on you
>you were tired
>oh so tired
>and the Serenity of the place, even while resting on a siege howitzer was incredible

>and just as you were about to surrender to the sandman, gravel crunches under boots towards the castle
>The same uniformed figure is walking towards you
>And thank God, with that big rifle in her hands
>You stand up as she approaches, to show respect
>anything to help Annie

“Your name is Anon, is it not?”
>”Yes, yes it is”
“I heard so. I listened a little to Annie”
>”She's out?”

>You said that with way more excitedness than you would have wanted

“No. Just a friendly look through her thoughts”

>She lifts the rifle up, almost without effort and puts it down on the track of the artillery piece you had been resting on

“This, Anon, is a destroyed rifle. It's a miracle the bolt didn't seize up inside it and got stuck. But due to my experience, and probably a lot of resilience from her, I managed to get the bolt out”

>She takes it up from a pocket in her jacket and hands it over to you
>it is in a very, very bad condition
>cracks, scratches, rust and discolored metal all over it
>The bolt handle wasn't far of being snapped off completely

>”Th-that’s…”
“Yes. Her soul is still in there, but as you might have guessed, it is extremely painful for her to be in that”

>It was very hard to look tough right now

>”Is… Is th-there anything-”
“Shh. Now comes the part where you listen to me and not say a word. Understood?”

>Doing your very best to hold back tears, with limited success, you simply nod to her
>>
“Annie is stuck in the bolt, and she can't stay in there because of how painful it is. There is three ways to fix it. First way is to set her free. Most hammers, my vassals, so to say, can do this. You met Angela. She gave you directions here. They will shatter the bolt against a special anvil, and her soul will return to the… Let's call it a well”
>”Well?”
“Say a well of souls. Every time a new firearm needs a Waffengeist, the bolt gets infused with a soul from the well”
>”She… Wouldn't be the same, would she?”
“That's the least of your concerns. First off, even I would have extreme difficulties finding her specific soul in the well. And even if you out of blind luck found her new gun, as near as makes no difference all of her personality is gone. Memories, feelings, ideas, gone. However, you made the journey to me. I could help you further, in two ways”
>”Whatever you can do for her, anything, please…”
“The second method, is that I can bypass the well. I Shatter the old bolt, but keep her soul close long enough to get a new bolt to put her in. However, all new metal means lots of her memories will be lost”

>Somehow, that didn't feel much better at all
>Would you be able to see her in her eyes
>and know she can't remember you?

>”Will she remember…?”
“You? I can't promise anything”

>You can't really say anything in response to that
>You pick the bolt up and hold it in your hands for a moment
>she was in there somewhere
>could she feel you being lifting her?
>would she hear you if you spoke?

>“Annie, I'm…”

>what were you going to say?
>was there a point of saying it?

>”I'm-”
“Stop! Argh…”

>She turned around, her fists clenched and eyes narrowed

“Ich hasse diesen Teil von mir”

>She mumbles that before turning back to you
>>
“You. You're in a bit of a special place right now. Not only because you helped those of my kind but because Annie had a few good things to say about you, I'm going to offer you a third option, for the bolt itself. This requires a deed and a sacrifice. You've done the deed already. Can you do a sacrifice?”
>”Will I get her back?”
“I will repair the old bolt. It will take time and some very precious resources. But she won't forget anything”
>”I'll do it”
“I haven't told you what has to be done”
>”So tell me. I'll still do it”

>She nods at the rifle, hinting you to pick it up
>you take it, and she takes the bolt and walks towards the castle
>However, she doesn't enter through the front door, but walks around to a smaller door near a little patio
>she opens a door and you follow, trying to get the 7 foot rifle through some doorways and passages
>And then, the workshop
>>
>>34871305
Thanks, fella! I appreciate it.
>>
File: 412.png (250KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
412.png
250KB, 550x700px
>>34871295
>>
It's all for now, maybe a bit more later
>>
>>34871342
I was afraid you'd say that, take your time (part of me still demands moar right now, but I am suppressing that part for the time being, so take your time.)
>>
File: _oi52ydnbOy1rckw3lo1_1280.png (459KB, 1280x1021px) Image search: [Google]
_oi52ydnbOy1rckw3lo1_1280.png
459KB, 1280x1021px
>>
Do people want more small updates or do they prefer dumps?
>>
>>34872131
>>
>>34872131
I'm good with either, so take it in strides or release it all at once.
>>
>>34872193
what i was trying to say was: people want content, but i think 4-5 post updates are best
>>
File: Cape.jpg (372KB, 632x746px) Image search: [Google]
Cape.jpg
372KB, 632x746px
Well there's not much space left in this thread, but I won't make a liar out of myself yet again.

Postin' nao.
>>
>>34872592
>Morning came much too quickly
>The sound of your alarm going off pulled you out of your slumber
>Lifting your head off of Selene's you find that Lucya isn't hugging you anymore
>In fact, where is she?
>You don't see her in the bedroom from looking around
>Shower doesn't sound like it's on either
>So where is she?
>Selene, however, is still sitting next to you with her head on your shoulder
>Still asleep as far as you could tell
>"Selene."
"Nnnnnn..."
>"Selene where's Lucya?"
>Her arm slowly raises and she points to the kitchen, letting her arm fall back down slowly after
"Kitchen..."
>"She's making breakfast?"
>Selene stirs, sitting up a little and looking you in the face
"Yeah, she said Katherine came by and dropped off stuff for breakfast about an hour ago when you were still sleeping."
>"Huh...and I didn't wake up?"
"Didn't even stir. So I got to watch you sleep for a few minutes before I fell back asleep myself. You looked so peaceful."
>You looked at her with surprise, that's the first time anyone's ever said something like that
>Or watched you sleep
>You chalk it up as weird and then notice she's looking at you funny
>"What?"
>She grins
"Lucya's making breakfast, which means you'll be able to regain your strength if I do... THIS!"
>Selene lunges forwards and tries to bite at your neck
>Unfortunately for her, you were sitting up against the wall
>THUD
"Owww!"
>Having not thought that through, she leans back, rubbing her head
>You were feeling a little sarcastic at that
>"Good job."
>Her eyes shoot daggers at you
"Fuck you."
>"Heh, when and where?"
"I'll let yo-"
"..."
>"..."
>The two of you sat there and stared at each other for a few seconds
>Extremely awkwardly
>There was some sort of tension in the air
>You were pretty sure that if Lucya walked in the room at this point, both Selene and you would freak out and deny anything happened
>Even though nothing really did except that awkward exchange
>>
>>34872601
"Just...lean forward so I can get something to drink."
>"Yeah, sure."
>You lean forwards and she bites down on your neck
>You go a little light headed from the blood drain, but you've gotten more used to it over the past few months
>It takes a few minutes, but eventually Selene pulls away from you
>You're still not sure how she seals up the puncture wounds but you don't feel a single drop of blood on your neck
>Luckily, Selene understands your limitations after living with you for a while
>And also after making the mistake of letting you get up on your own one time she drank your blood
>That ended in a bruise on the back of your head as you fell back into bed and hit the headboard
>So now, she's helping you get to the kitchen so the three of you can get breakfast
*Damn it, Selene, I know you need to drink his blood, but could you not make him so weak? He has to drive.*
"No, remember? Katherine said she would drive."
*Right, right. Well set him down and get him some juice, food's done as well.*
>Although your vision was a little blurry and the kitchen table was spinning a little as far as you could tell, you were able to get the juice and food down with minimal help from Selene or Lucya
>Katherine went all out with breakfast ingredients and Lucya with her cooking
>She had made little breakfast skillet-like bowls of hash browns, sausage, ham, bacon, cheese and scrambled eggs
>The more you ate the more you wished there was more food and you were a bottomless pit
>Everything returned to normal after you finished your food in terms of vision
>You still wanted more food though, despite there being no leftovers
>"So, I'm just going to be wearing basically what I do every day; the whole button-down, rolled-sleeves, plaid shirt and blue jeans combo with a good pair of brown shoes, but what about you two?"
>They both look back at you like you'd asked them why the sky was green
"What do you mean, what about us?"
>>
>>34872617
>"Selene, it's church. You're not going to be going wearing your normal bodysuit and corset. And Lucya, well half the stuff you picked out when we went shopping would work just fine."
"Give me your phone."
>"Uh...okay?"
>You hand her your phone and she immediately unlocks it and starts typing away
>There was something about how secretive she was being with the phone, holding it close to her face with hunched shoulders
>"Uh, what are you looking for?"
>She stopped typing and tapping on the screen for a few seconds and got a look in her eyes
>She smiled and then got up from the table
"Go take a shower and get ready, you'll see when I'm done."
>She runs into the spare room where your computer and gun accessories were and shuts the door, locking it behind her
>Lucya looks at you and shrugs
*Go get ready and I'll clean things up here. I can take a shower and get dressed after you.*
>You nod at her and go grab clothes from your room before getting in the bathroom and starting the shower
>In the quick shower you took, you started to wonder
>What did Selene find that she would be that pleased about?
>It had to be clothes of some sort since you'd mentioned she couldn't wear her normal clothes to church
>You just hoped that she didn't find some extravagant, old Victorian style dress that would more be suited for a costume party
>How would that even fit in the car?
>Maybe she found something that had long sleeves and covered her legs?
>It was summer, so the sun would be very harsh for her
>Actually, this was her first time being in 'geist form in the summer
>Your mental checklist was updated at that thought to include her black lace umbrella
>You figured that there's no point in putting more thought into what she found
>After all, you were about to see it for yourself
>You finished your shower and got dressed; also shaving, applying deoderant, and getting your hair the way you liked it
>>
File: Selene's Dress.jpg (22KB, 413x468px) Image search: [Google]
Selene's Dress.jpg
22KB, 413x468px
>>34872628
>The bathroom was cleaned up a bit so Lucya wouldn't complain
>You exited the bathroom into your room, walking past Lucya as you place your dirty laundry in a bag as you'd already packed the hamper
>"All yours!"
*Thanks!*
>You walked out of your room and over to the closed door where Selene was doing her own thing and knocked on the door
>"You all good in there?"
"Y-yeah, just give me a second to get my shoes on!"
>You wait outside the room, fidgeting for a few seconds with the umbrella until she opens the door partway
"Alright, ready."
>You open it the rest of the way and finally see what she had found to wear
>'Surprise' was the first word that came to mind
>This was definitely a change of pace for Selene
>The part that didn't surprise you was the fact that what she chose was black and red
>Nothing new there
>What did surprise you was the fact that it was a sundress
>She had no issue showing skin when it was just you, her, and Lucya in the apartment as she had taken to wearing shorts and a tank top most of the time
>But out in public? The bare minimum for her was usually jeans, t-shirt, and some form of overshirt or jacket
>The sundress was a definite change
>She had picked a black, knee-length sundress that had open shoulders and the front straps tied off behind her neck
>The dress had a floral pattern of bright red roses scattered across it
>Her shoes were just some flat shoes that only covered the toes and sides, leaving the top of her foot open
>You must have been staring for a while becase Selene snapped her fingers at you
"Hey! What do you think?"
>"I-it looks great! You look great!"
>She starts to walk past you out of the room, taking the umbrella as she passes
"Thank you, Bloodbag."
>You go to turn around to follow her, but are stopped by the tip of her umbrella
"And just know, that if the wind blows this dress up and I find you looking up it, you're gonna get a lot more than poked by this thing, understand?"

(Selene's dress is pic related)
>>
>>34872644
>A single nod from you sufficed as she took the umbrella away from you and smiled
"Now come on, let's go!"
>As she walks towards the door, you can't help but watch her walk and the dress sway as she does so
>Until you feel a quick slap on the back of your head
*At least wait until after we're at the new place. You want that safety deposit back, right?*
>You turn to see Lucya has walked out behind you without you noticing
>Must have been staring that hard at Selene to not notice her approach
>Lucya went for the much more reserved look of dressing as it turns out
>She's wearing a blue, pleated skirt that goes just past her knees with matching reasonable heels (you'd guess around 1" heels)
>Her outfit is completed with a tucked-in, white, button down blouse, with only the top button unbuttoned
>Her normally long black hair was tied up into one of the stereotypical secretary buns, but using a miniaturized version of her bayonet instead of the decorative rod that you would normally see
>You look up to her face again after giving her a once over with your eyes
>She's smiling softly at you, which was a surprise
*An old rifle like me can still look good too, yeah?*
>"Lucya you don't look old to begin with, of course you look fine. The bayonet hairpin is a nice touch"
>She blushes a little
*Thank you, Anon. Now we should get going before we are late!*
>You nod in agreement and walk out of the apartment, locking the door behind you
>As it turns out, Katherine is already sitting in her car at the steering wheel, waiting patiently for the three of you
<Oh, well glad to see that you all made it on time, if you three would like to get inside, we can be on our way>
>Looking at the other two girls, you go ahead and get in the car in the front passengers seat, with Lucya behind Katherine and Selene behind you
>The car ride was mostly quiet, Katherine asked you about what you would be doing at your new job and the two of you talked about that for a few minutes
>>
>>34872652
>She also asked Selene and Lucya what they were going to do to help you out
>You looked back at them and they mirrored your look of "Hell if I know!"
>None of you had really looked up laws or anything on whether Waffengeist/Vampirgewehre could legally work
>So you didn't really know
>They both answered that they would try to find something local to help out with living costs and such
>That seemed to placate Katherine for the rest of the short drive to the church
>Lo and behold, it was the same Lutheran church you had gone to when you first started college here
>You'd been raised Lutheran and it always stuck with you
>That being said, you were slacking in attendence this past year as living in an apartment by yourself had the perks of no one waking you up early Sunday morning for church
>Or rather, setting an alarm and then considering going to church, but instead going back to sleep until about 10 a.m.
>As you walked through the doors, you saw that pretty much everything was the same
>Same general set of people, same architecture, same stained glass, same pews, font, and altar
>Lucya, Selene, and you follow Katherine to about halfway towards the front of the church and sit in a pew on the left side of the main isle
>Since Katherine got the three of you there early, you had time to talk to people you hadn't seen in a while
>The pastor of the church even walked up to you and said he was glad to see you back, even if it was just for one week
>He also asked to speak with you and the girls after the service was over
>You were sitting with Katherine on your right and Selene to your left; Lucya on the other side of her
>Right before the service began, you leaned over to Selene and Lucya
>"Apart from today, I'm not going to ask you to come with me to church from now on. Take today as a test period of sorts, see if you like it, want to know more, et cetera. If you want to keep coming back to church however, I'll be more than happy to bring you each week, okay?"
>>
>>34872663
>They both nod at you
>"All I ask is you give it an honest chance, alright?"
"Yeah, sure!"
*Of course.*
>With that cleared up, you were content about how the service would go
>The service began shortly after
>Since it had been a while, you were a little rusty on how everything went for the first few minutes, but after that, you were right along with it
>You looked over at the two girls early in the service
>They were following along for the most part, occasionally turning a few pages back in the service book to re-read something
>Their singing voices were utterly beautiful
>It surprised you a little, this being the first time you'd heard them ever sing
>The rest of the service went just as well
>They listened intently to the sermon, seemingly interested in every word, occasionally asking you to explain a concept of the belief that they weren't familiar with
>They were a little disappointed that they didn't get to partake in communion as they weren't confirmed in the faith yet, but they understood
>End of the service rolled around and everyone was dismissed
>You figured that you would sit in the pew for a little while longer and wait for the pastor to speak with you after he was done greeting everyone
>Katherine got up and went to go greet people as well, her being a very well known person in the congregation
>You turned to the two girls with you
>"Well? What do you think?"
>Selene turns to you first and smiles at you warmly
"I like it! There's definitely more to it that I'm not getting from the first time being here. I want to know more, I'll go with you in the future if you let me."
>"Of course, anytime I'm going, you can come along. Lucya?"
>She turns to you just as she rubs at one of her eyes
*Having been born in a land where religion was anathema, I am whole heartedly glad to have been brought to this country. I will go whenever I can.*
<And that right there, is exactly what we wanted to hear.>
>>
>>34872671
>The three of you turn around swiftly, seeing that the rest of the church is vacated except you three, Katherine, and the pastor
<<It is good to see you here under this roof again, Anon. In fact, I was a little concerned that you had fallen away from the church>>
>"No, pastor. Just my own laziness getting the better of me, nothing more."
<<I understand. Regardless, it is good to see you here again. Now, who are these two ladies with you? Could you introduce them for me?>>
>You weren't sure how to explain it since they were both Waffengeist, so you tried to say something vague
>"Right, this is Selene and next to her is Lucya. They are two friends who I let into my home for a place to stay recently."
>The pastor doesn't say a word, but Katherine pipes up
<That's a bit vague, Anon. How about we let them Introduce themselves; properly, this time.>
>That shocked you
>So Katherine knew about what Selene and Lucya were
>The old woman kept surprising you the more you found out about her
>Lucya and Selene looked at each other with a little bit of concern and then shrugged
*I'm Lucya, Tula factory-born Mosin Nagant M91 Dragoon, converted over to a M1891/30, Anon has been my owner since September of last year.*
"Selene, Ruger Precision Rifle, 6.5 Creedmoor, I've been with these two since last November."
>Katherine nods approvingly
<Alright, good. And given that, I think it fair that I should properly introduce myself. Anon, your hand please.>
>You hold out your hand in front of you, as if you were going to shake her hand
>In a speed that you would not have expected from someone of her age, she reached out and grabbed your wrist, bringing it up to the back of her neck and leaving it there
>With a flash of light that wasn't blinding, but certainly distracting, you found that in your hand was no longer Katherine's neck, but instead, an old bolt-action rifle
>You looked at Lucya and Selene to see their reactions
>>
>>34872686
>Selene was utterly shocked, about as disbelieving as you were
>Lucya didn't look that shocked, but more awestruck
>Looking at the rifle that you know to be Katherine, you do as any reasonable person handed a gun would do and look it over
>You turn it back and forth for a few seconds, admiring the extravagant quality in a rifle so old, every bit painstakingly taken care of with minimal wear
>You bring the stock up to your shoulder and look down the sights of the rifle
>Just before you hear the voice in your head like the last few times you went to the range with Selene and Lucya
<Well now that is taken care of, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Katherine, I've had many last names, so that is irrelevant right now. The form you are holding me in, is that of a Winchester Hotchkiss Second Model Rifle, chambered in .45-70 Government, an improvement on the First Model Rifle that was pattented in 1876.>
>She paused for a second to let that sink in
<Oh, and one other thing; please set me down for this.>
>You follow her command, leaning the rifle up against the baptismal font
>Another flash of light and she transforms back, this time taking the appearance of a much younger woman, looking to be about in her early fourties, wearing a much more business like black skirt and white shirt with a black jacket to match the skirt; her hair changed from a long and loose white to a secretary style bun like Lucya's hair today, except brunette
>She stepped forward and stopped leaning against the font, smirking at you before turning to Lucya and Selene
<I may not have mentioned this before, but I'm a Rifle Mother.>
>>
File: Pen Fangs.png (501KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pen Fangs.png
501KB, 1280x720px
>>34872700
And that's it for now.

Sorry it took so long, real life things taking up a lot of time recently.

...I'll let you make your own conclusions from this update.

Continued thanks to Polybius for keeping my stuff binned.

Vampirefag, out.
>>
File: 706.png (579KB, 1199x675px) Image search: [Google]
706.png
579KB, 1199x675px
>>34872721
>>
File: 1502523654800.jpg (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502523654800.jpg
53KB, 300x300px
>>34872721
>nobody has a consistent definition for what the rifle mother is
>or if there are multiple
still, good update
>>
>>34870644
I like tank stories. Good work

>>34872721
That was pretty. I kinda envy people with faith
>>
>>34860659
that cant be pleasent
>>
>>
>>34872934
I don't think we even have a consensus on whether pistols are lolis or not
>>
>>34872721
i like it m8, take your time if you get stuff like this written, nothing worth doing is done quickly
>>
its that time of the thread
>>
>>
>>34872934
I'm not sure the rifle mother is even general canon. I think it's just specific to the authors.
>>
File: 05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg (560KB, 736x2914px) Image search: [Google]
05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg
560KB, 736x2914px
>>
File: 7ae5c7466e08f697183c7c51f2f1cad0.jpg (601KB, 560x5322px) Image search: [Google]
7ae5c7466e08f697183c7c51f2f1cad0.jpg
601KB, 560x5322px
>>
>>
File: 57da4e137ed0136b101152f6efaca1ee.jpg (51KB, 1200x1119px) Image search: [Google]
57da4e137ed0136b101152f6efaca1ee.jpg
51KB, 1200x1119px
>>
>>
>>
File: 8273853353a8803952e8fcdddc6beca3.jpg (148KB, 735x1102px) Image search: [Google]
8273853353a8803952e8fcdddc6beca3.jpg
148KB, 735x1102px
>>
File: 1484964569155.png (110KB, 944x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484964569155.png
110KB, 944x609px
>captcha kilts
>>
File: 1485026611466.png (698KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1485026611466.png
698KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>34817525
AND WHADDYA GET?
ANOTHER DAY OLDER
AND DEEPER IN DEBT
>>
File: 1485045690372.png (748KB, 2608x4740px) Image search: [Google]
1485045690372.png
748KB, 2608x4740px
>>
File: 1485064538086.png (79KB, 947x363px) Image search: [Google]
1485064538086.png
79KB, 947x363px
>>
File: 1485110754871.jpg (61KB, 423x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485110754871.jpg
61KB, 423x720px
>>
File: 1485236954925.png (35KB, 1042x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485236954925.png
35KB, 1042x246px
>>
File: 1485399334780.png (580KB, 1324x580px) Image search: [Google]
1485399334780.png
580KB, 1324x580px
>>
File: 1485567107258.png (520KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1485567107258.png
520KB, 750x1334px
>>
I was at dinner...
>>
File: headpats1.jpg (44KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
headpats1.jpg
44KB, 472x472px
now we wait

>>34874638
is aigth m8
>>
next thread on the making
>>
File: drunk.jpg (48KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
drunk.jpg
48KB, 472x472px
>no snarky remark

new thread
>>34875733
>>34875733
>>34875733
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.