[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General_ you come to the wrong trench mate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 128

File: the wrong treanch.jpg (115KB, 550x380px) Image search: [Google]
the wrong treanch.jpg
115KB, 550x380px
This thread is for writing /k/ related stuff and the recomendation of books that are /k/ related

Give thanks to Polybius and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Features

Zap
Districst of dust
https://pastebin.com/JK3UybGD

EngineerAnon
Prototype: Anon builds and designs a very curious rifle
https://pastebin.com/hFAGNDQH

Link to sticky: https://pastebin.com/0bBGBbS8
Last thread:>>34690747
>>
File: RPK_right3-vi.jpg (135KB, 800x281px) Image search: [Google]
RPK_right3-vi.jpg
135KB, 800x281px
Don't forget to vote guys and gals!

http://www.strawpoll.me/13626130
>>
any opinions on the direction the story is now taking?
>>
>>34757708
I've loved it from the beginning, and I like where it's going now. Keep up the good work fampai.
>>
>>34757708
i do. Part of the charm is it is kinda... cheap. just two kommandos that shoots funny shit. I would think it is harder to do if the have acces to lots and lots of modern tecnology and the alike, but eybe they wont? excited anyway
>>
>>34757735
They're government contractors now, they're just one piece of paperwork away from getting their hands on all the cool toys they could want.
>>
>>34757995
i dunno if that is good for the story... i'm sure he can make something well out of it
>>
Ok, I know my first hint at my new story was pretty fucking stupid.
But before I commit too much, I would like to know if /k/ wants to read this: During the late 80s East Germany and other Iron-Curtain nations launch a wide-scale attack across Western European countries, Switzerland included.
Now, Austria gets steamrolled in the initial invasion, leaving Switzerland to mobilize their forces and begin defending the border. This is where the story takes place, during the Swiss push after the Soviet attack lets up. Our main character and his friend are just a couple miles into Austria and are tasked with scouting a roadway at night time to clear any traps/mines so the motorized infantry can have a clear passage.

So /k/, interesting idea or can I do better?
>>
>>34758259
I don't recall any bad scenarios or events that you've written, so go for it guy
>>
File: 1496966251654.jpg (79KB, 419x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496966251654.jpg
79KB, 419x750px
>>34757507
dude, face it, we want to see RPK and her feminine benis ravage a plump, juicy, virile young woman... hopefully with one of them wearing a french maid outfit
>>
Has anyone heard from recceman? anyone know how is book is coming along?
>>
>>34758289
but RPK is also plump, juicy and virile...
>>
File: 1496577053561.jpg (21KB, 228x561px) Image search: [Google]
1496577053561.jpg
21KB, 228x561px
>>34758469
EXACTLY
>>
File: Give Her The B.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Give Her The B.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>34758289
Oh my, how lewd
(I'll see what I can do lol)
>>
>>34757507
I voted guy, but my actual interest would be in RPK on trap
>>
>>34758863
I like male-on-trap. Not into trap-on-female, and female-on-female is basically the boring middle-ground. Masculine male-on-male is unpleasant so that's probably between female-on-female and trap-on-male. Male-on-sissy/twink would be between male-on-trap and female-on-female. Male-on-female is ultimately God-tier, no pun intended.

>Male-on-female
>Male-on-trap
>Male-on-sissy/twink
>Female-on-female
>Masculine male-on-male
>Trap-on-male

Interesting... I clearly prefer to see male domination in sex, submissiveness from the females/traps/sissies/twinks, with no males involved at all it just seems boring, and then when it's only masculine men going at it with no clear distinction of submissiveness I guess I find the lack of order unpleasant, then there's trap on male which just turns everything upside-down. I think it would appear as though I have a male dominance/alpha male outlook on sex. I'd like to see other people taking these aspects and ranking them as such to see contrast.
>>
>>34759010
But futa on trap combines the fun parts of male on trap and female on trap, and it's great for that reason
>>
>>34758863
>RPK shows trapanon what a REAL feminine penis is like
Fund it
>>
>>34758259
looking forward to it
>>
File: 1493377865394.jpg (56KB, 484x407px) Image search: [Google]
1493377865394.jpg
56KB, 484x407px
i chose a poor time to return
>>
>>34758863
Ironically despite this being /k/, I'm not into traps. Sorry.

>>34759010
>>34759049
>>34759075
This is getting dark...

>>34759091
Run while you still can anon.
>>
File: Please give us shelter.jpg (57KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
Please give us shelter.jpg
57KB, 768x512px
I still want to do my Nam meets fantasy bullshit thing. I might just make it a CYOA thing for /k/ But I dunno. I hope I can scrape together some more ideas and input from other users.
>>
>>34759190
>CYOA
i think that would be more /qst/ gig than this thread mate, wouldnt mind putting it on the pastebin tou
>>
>>34759216
Emphasis on "Might" I'm still unsure on what i want to do, I'm still trying to formulate what I wanna do.
>>
File: 1487600759580.png (906KB, 785x850px) Image search: [Google]
1487600759580.png
906KB, 785x850px
>>34759091
h-hey now, that's my pic. Oh well, i have more

amd to clear up the argument going on, yuri truly is the purest form of love.
>>
>>34758863
Regular traps are pleb-tier, reverse traps are vastly superior
>>
>>34759049
Futa are a bit iffy; male/trap/futa on futa is odd. I used to be into futa when I was in my early-mid teens but the hermaphroditic nature of having both male and female genitalia ultimately proved too strange. In the end, they're just not for me.

>>34759091
That car is adorable.

>>34759115
What's wrong with discussing sexuality, anon?

>>34759284
Adorabler. But no, yuri is boring, as is sex without a penis. No, strap-ons don't count.

>>34759392
Reverse traps? What is that... like... women who live as men?
>>
File: bild.jpg (25KB, 603x340px) Image search: [Google]
bild.jpg
25KB, 603x340px
>>34759843
>>
KvsW is up to date
https://pastebin.com/q3ZKt07N
>>
AK pistol loli story update soon!
Will post by Friday!
>>
>>34759936
looking forward to it
>>
>>34759843
>What is that... like... women who live as men?
Not that anon but it's basically extreme tomboyishness mixed (?) with a degree of androgyny, basically the idea is you aren't sure if they're a girl or girly boy until they tell you or the shirt comes off
>>
>>34759936
... It's Friday now?
>>
>>34759843
>sexuality
Nothing wrong with it, I was trying to be funny. I'm not very good at it.
>>
File: 51b.png (433KB, 386x494px) Image search: [Google]
51b.png
433KB, 386x494px
I want to see RPK challenge her owner to a drinking game, which leads to a makeout session, which leads to a drunken blowjob that owner doesn't remember in the morning. Yes. I want this very much now.
>>
File: The Goon Platoon.jpg (76KB, 596x633px) Image search: [Google]
The Goon Platoon.jpg
76KB, 596x633px
Probably going to post a little more of my 80's Soviet Invasion story tonight before I head off to work. Once I get enough together to warrant its own paste, I'll bin it and give it a proper title.
>>
File: Kli57.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kli57.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
>>34760325
Also, I want to point out and make clear that I've never tried to write lewd things before really, so if i do get into the lewdness with this story, don't have high expectations. I have a great imagination, but have trouble putting it to paper.

>>34760338
>Drunken blowjob
T-the owner, or RPK?
>>
File: 1499029538195.jpg (743KB, 3000x1803px) Image search: [Google]
1499029538195.jpg
743KB, 3000x1803px
>>34760384
>>
>>34760431
Not sure what you mean, but I kek'd anyway.
>>
>>34760325
Nah, I see the humour, but just prodding to see if there was any serious connotations there or not.
>>
>>34757708
Is of good tovarish, I really like the drama between them, if there was some kind of argument between them about what direction to take the cabin in and Dave brings up her sleeping around and gold digging past I will love you forever and worship you like a god
>>
File: asdf.jpg (43KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
43KB, 530x298px
>>34760541
Nah. I have my beliefs, but I don't judge others for their likes and so on. Hope the lewd parts of the story turn out okay, I guess we will see.
>>
In the mud,1915..

I hear it, the shrill pitch o'the pipes. it rises me a btut then I remember where I as, the muck..

But it swells. My head swims with it. I raise my rifle and fire near blindly. Head full of the pipes...

What is this.. I slump, magazine exhausted, head full of the pipes, I see friends also lost...

Then it happens. I looks up.. A huge metallic foot comes from a mass, the pipes shrilling.. It crushes the Boche, the tempo picks up, another in stride mashes the jerries. I howl" Get em lads!" and we rush, maddened by the pipes and the huge machines that answer the call of the pipes. As far as the eye can see, massive terrifying machines are stomping the guts from the boche, and we charge. All to the mined blurring drone of the pipes. As we reach the apex, and we look back, seeing the havoc, the huge contrivances fade, as do the pipes...And we sag, exhausted..

twenty four hours later we are relieved. "Twas not for the pipers and the grand machines, we'd not be here" I say.

"What pipers and what machines?" they ask.

I shut up." Best not to challnege the intellect of thse placed in command based on status versus capability", I says.
Shit got sorted noneteless.

Though the laddies in the huge machines did say they'd see us in another ~20 years.
>>
>>34760384
>Also, I want to point out and make clear that I've never tried to write lewd things before really, so if i do get into the lewdness with this story, don't have high expectations. I have a great imagination, but have trouble putting it to paper.
Check out the writefag thread on /trash/ (don't worry, it's actually mostly populated with exiles from writethreads on /tg/ and /d/), they should be able to help you a lot with this.
Also, since this story is presumably about a fem/k/ommando and RPK, we're definitely gonna need the two of them enjoying her dragon dildo collection
>>
>>34760775
>DD collection
>Traps
>Yuri
>Hetero
>Drunken sex
>French maid outfits

That's a tall order...never change /wfg/. Don't think I can deliver on all of it(or most). Will probably do one male and one female POV, and hope that will suffice.
>>
Alrighty, posting some more stuff.

----

Alarms. That’s one thing Dominic Kendall doesn’t miss about military life. No more damn alarms telling him when to get up. Of course, that’ll probably change soon enough when he re-enters the workforce. He smiles to himself, rolling over in bed, thankfully his savings are enough that he can enjoy unemployed life for a while. The sounds of traffic outside his apartment prevent him from falling back asleep though. Looking over at the cheap clock on his bedside table, he sees that it’s just after 14:30. “Ah shit…” He sighs, sitting up.

Even though he’d like to sleep all day, Kendall realizes that he should probably do something productive. He puts a shirt on lazily, standing up and walking over to the window. As he draws the blinds open, he frowns a little. He’s always hated Seattle. Walking over to the fridge, he grins and gets a can of Pabst. Today is going to be a drinking day.

Or so he thinks. The phone on his coffee table rings, and more out of instinct than anything, he walks over and picks it up. “Dominic Kendall speaking,” he says far too professionally.

“Hey Dom,” a familiar voice crackles over the line. “I was just calling to see how you’re doing.” It is the voice of Colonel Tim Fritz, his former CO.

“I’m alright, Tim,” he replies. “Doing a whole lot better now that everything involving the dismissal is over.”

“Look, man…” The Colonel’s voice trails off. “I know it’s not worth much, but I really did try to convince them otherwise…”
>>
“I know you did,” he replies almost sadly. “Don’t worry about it, sir.” He’s still a little bitter about it though. Over a decade of service and they let him go over a formality. Over orders… Still, everyone needs a fall-guy, even Uncle Sam… He chuckles to himself. “Hey, at least you kept me out of the slammer.”

There’s silence on the other line. “Nobody wants to see a decorated officer sent to prison. You’ve spent your life in service to this country, everybody here recognizes that…”

Dominic shrugs. “Could’ve fooled me. The court-martial people sure seemed to want me locked u and the key forgotten about.”

This time the Colonel chuckles. “They’re all like that…” He trails off as something happens in the background. There’s a lot of talking going on around the Colonel.

“You at work?” Dominic frowns, straining to hear the conversations on the other side. He gets that feeling in the pit of his stomach after almost ten seconds with no reply. It is a feeling he remembers all too well, the kind of instinct that you develop from long periods of combat. Something’s wrong. “Tim? You still there buddy?”

“I’ll call you back, Dom.” Tim sounds uncharacteristically serious as he hangs the phone up. Dominic looks down at the receiver, frowning. However, whatever’s going on isn’t any of his business anymore, so he hangs the phone up and walks back into the living room.
>>
Flipping on the TV, he sees the news. Odd, normally they’re broadcasting daytime TV right now… He sits on the couch and opens his Pabst, grimacing at the taste. Maybe he should spend a little more on good beer next time. Looks like footage of Soviet equipment rolling onto a dockyard. Reds probably invaded one of their unruly client states or something, maybe Yugoslavia or Bulgaria. Possibly even North Korea. Dominic squints to get a better look however, when he notices a sign in English. Rolling his eyes, he immediately realizes it’s fake news footage in a movie, probably that Red Dawn flick he’s heard so much about. Well, without much else to do, he decides to turn the volume up and watch the movie.

“And what we’re seeing down at the shipyard seems to confirm… Yes, it looks as though military vehicles are rolling off of cargo ships…” An anti-air vehicle, Tunguska by the look of it, rolls out onto the concrete of a commercial shipyard. Its guns move to aim at the news helicopter, roaring to life before the feed goes silent.

The feed then returns to the newsroom, where the local anchor looks nervously around before speaking. “It… It appears as though we’ve lost… We’ve lost contact with our news helicopter…” He wipes his forehead as the other anchor stands up from the desk and walks offscreen. “Please stay tuned for further updates,” the anchor resumes. “We are attempting to make sense of the situation as it unfold—” The emergency-alert tone rings out through the TV speakers as the screen goes red.
>>
“What the hell?” Dominic raises his eyebrow, sitting his beer down and walking over to the window. Opening the blinds, he sees a plume of smoke coming from the harbor… Swearing silently to himself, he rushes to his bed, retrieving his civilian AR and a spare magazine. He quickly stuffs the rifle in his old duffle and pulls his jeans and combat boots on, throwing a field jacket over his wifebeater and heading downstairs. Upon exiting the building, Dominic sees that he is not the only person who was watching the news. There are dozens, maybe hundreds of people out in the streets, looking confusedly around. He quickly jogs to his car, tossing the duffle in the back seat and starting it. “This better be some sort of prank…” He puts the car in gear, taking off toward the National Guard armory. If anyone would know the truth, it’d be them.

As he pulls out onto the freeway, Dominic gets a better look at what’s really going on. There are at least a dozen Soviet tanks moving out of the harbor area and toward downtown, covered by four gunships.

“Nope,” he says to himself as he whips the car around and heads south. “Let’s try Fort Lewis instead.” Getting the car up to around 100 miles per-hour, he swerves between other motorists trying to get out of the city, clearly having seen the same thing he did. Dominic turns the radio on, only to turn it off upon hearing the anchors urging people to get out of Seattle. That sort of thing should be a no-brainer. He looks up from the radio just in time to slam on the brakes, stopping just short of a traffic jam. Of course, there is an 18-wheeler jackknifed across all but one lane, preventing traffic from moving through at anything but a snail’s pace.
>>
File: Flying Tank.jpg (48KB, 800x361px) Image search: [Google]
Flying Tank.jpg
48KB, 800x361px
Carefully exiting the vehicle, he looks at the mass of cars blocking the freeway. There are others standing around now, looking around in confusion and fear. Dominic walks forward slowly, raising his voice. “Alright people,” he begins. “We need to get a system organized so we can get as many people passed this truck as possible. Everyone in Seattle’s going to be coming down this highway soon.” He points to a tow-truck pretty far back in the traffic jam. “Whose truck is that? We might be able to use it to move this semi-truck a little. Free up a second lane.”

“That’d be me,” a portly man with a mustache steps forward. “You army?”

“Something like that,” Dominic nods. “What about the driver of the semi? Where’s he?”

Interestingly enough, a blond woman steps toward Dominic, crossing her arms. “I was drivin,” she says in an east-coast accent. “But then this big green jeep thing cut me off and I had to swerve. Damn near sandwitched a Greyhound bus against the guard barrier.” She frowns at Dominic.

“Okay…” He grimaces. The Humvee was probably Air Force, those jokers never could drive as well as they flew. “Regardless, we need to get your truck out of the way before more people show up.”

“Yeah,” she replies. “I guessed that much. Let’s get to it then.”

“Right,” Dominic nods. “Alright, let’s get that tow-truck up here and—” A massive gust of wind deafens everyone as Dominic crouches against a nearby car. “Oh fuck,” he says to himself as he immediately recognizes the tell-tale sound of helicopter rotors between the gusts of wind. “Everyone get down!” He gestures to all of the motorists. “Get on the ground! There’s a helicopter!” He points to a Soviet Mi-24 as it hovers into view above the freeway. Its guns spin up as Dominic's eyes go wide. It's like Afghanistan all over again...

----

And that's all for tonight. What do you guys think so far?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
https://youtu.be/tvZFg6n6k7M
Maybe I should just go back to being CrackMan.
Chapter 9: Like a bolt from the heavens.
74 Days After disappearance.
>After a couple days of planning, ten volunteers, some hours spent packing and some time on the road, which had all added up to well over a week and not too much less than two, Marina had finally reached her destination, or close enough to it that she'd known that any winds from the north would bring elevated levels of radiation.
>The questions on her mind were now narrowing down, zeroing in on the issues of what had happened to Jason, what had been done to him? Was he even still alive?
>She knew she was in the desert, and that she had, along with her team, infiltrated Mexico by an unguarded route. To her east was the way back, to her west was a slightly irradiated desert, which to her surprise had actually had some abandoned border crossings, not that anyone would want to guard a border receiving half a rad per hour. To her south was the country of Mexico, or the bulk of it, seeing as the border wasn't too far to the north, and speaking of the north, in that direction only lie the California wastes.
>Marina thought to herself for a moment. "God knows what ghosts, creatures and things inhabit that hell if any at all could even survive that." Before pushing the thoughts from her mind, and instead focusing on the tasts at hand.
>Marina didn't know if Jason was there, she thought about all the eventualities that awaited him when he got there, probably around seventy days prior.
>All the eventual horrors that could have befallen him since...
>Had he been killed? Dumped somewhere? Would they still be trying to interrogate him or negotiate a ransom with god knows who for payment in exchange for his release? If not her, who would they negotiate WITH? His as of yet not apparently existent parents? His claimed but not as of yet provably existent sister? Had they programmed him?
>>
>>34760957
i like it
>>
File: 1499733707662.jpg (1MB, 1413x3666px) Image search: [Google]
1499733707662.jpg
1MB, 1413x3666px
>>
>>34761552
/k/ never ceases to disappoint.
>>
File: 1447969012194.jpg (2MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1447969012194.jpg
2MB, 3072x1728px
Considering remaining anonymous when I post the link for the first story (It's male POV, but don't worry I AM doing a female POV also. Story will be much the same, save for the lewdening) or putting on my trip when I do. I've never wrote smut before while using my trip, so I don't want you guys to think less of me by doing so. What should i do /wfg/?
>>
>>34761701
remain anon or pick other name just for this one
>rpkwritefag is alredy taken tou
>>
>>34761797
Good idea, thanks Polybius.
>>
File: 3612781-4137226506-Good-.jpg (120KB, 900x611px) Image search: [Google]
3612781-4137226506-Good-.jpg
120KB, 900x611px
For your late night/early morning reading pleasure (or should I say pleasure reading?) I present A Tale of Two Benises - Male POV. Hope you guys like it. I just winged the lewd parts so maybe they turned out alright. What I had expected to be a somewhat short story turned out to be longer than I thought. The female POV will be up tomorrow. I'm about to hit the bed. Goonight /wfg/!
>>
>>34762134
Wow... forgot the link...

https://pastebin.com/d3XwW149
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2128x1378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2128x1378px
>>34761038
>...Could he even BE programmed? She'd suspected he'd been programmed from the start of their relationship, having spent a good five years of it understanding him and realizing that...He seemed to have no past beyond walking out onto an airfield in the desert. His family was something she'd never heard of until one morning when... could his programing have failed?
>Could further programing take place on top of previous ingrained tendencies or triggers? Seeing the amoral things he'd done, the neutron bomb, the neighborhood watch, the way he never seemed to have remorse or regret when killing, even though he showed full awareness of the consequences, the impact a death would have, even if it was better that the person in question die than live. How would that be programmed? would it be an ingrained tendency? a set? A specified or set of specified triggers? What would they be?
>For a moment, Marina tried to imagine herself in Jason's position, were he to have survived these past months. Tied up. Alone. Frustrated. Abused. She'd had enough as soon as she started.
>In only a matter of hours she would be at the prison, and she'd hope to get her answer there.

>"Michael, why are you staring out the window?"
"Huh?"
>"You've been staring at the sea for an hour, come here and give me a foot massage."
>I walked from the window to Victoria as she threw me a bottle of lotion, sitting on a piece of furniture that could be an end table or an ottoman as she placed a foot on my lap.
"But am I the only one?" I mutter to myself, thinking of the feeling that it wasn't right for me to be called this name.
>She says something as she tilts her head back, eyes closed. Relaxed.
>"You're the last."
"Omega... I am omega..."
"The fuck does that mean?" I think to myself, before she starts again.
>"The gun is on the counter, go out to the beach with it after the massage..."

Five hours later
"Now, here's how this works. You give me information, I spare your life."
>>
File: f80.jpg (49KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
f80.jpg
49KB, 600x660px
>>34762147
>I was playing with my bi-pod
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 800x1218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 800x1218px
>>34762585
>Marina jabbed a now glowing hot knife into the man's side, eliciting a groan of pain before a nod of compliance.
>Marina removed the gag from the man's face before beginning her interrogation.
"Now... Without any BULLSHIT, you're going to tell me how many whites have been through here in the past three months."
>"About five!" The man whimpered out in clear distress, his eyes misted with tears and face a clear indicator that he'd not been ready for any semblence of the agony he'd probably helped dish out.
"Now, of those five, how many were men?"
>"Just two!"
"Give descriptions."
>"They both looked pretty similar, blonde hair, blue eyes, but one had more muscular limbs and the other one was skinnier, they were both about six feet tall!"
"WHEN?"
>"One was more recent, probably about two months or so, and the other passed through here last week."
"Good, Gooooood. Now, you're going to tell me. WHAT. Was. Done. To. The. Earlier. One?"
>The man's eyes grew wide as he thought of what laid in store for him, he shrunk further from the questionably human woman, whose red eyes were now boring into him, and then he let the last bit of information out.
>"He was conditioned and sent off to Victoria de la Rios as something like a servant."
"Conditioned?"
>"I don't know what you call it! It came from a CIA project in the seventies and human traffickers have been using it ever since! Something about an Alpha beta and omega stage!"
>Marina's heart sank in her chest as she realixed that it could have only been descended from one program...
"I've got all I need from you." Marina stated coldly as she turned on her heel from the man.
>"N-Now you'll let me go, r-right?"
>At the sound of that question, Marina's mercy ran out. She turned back and took a slash athis throat with the knife, silencing a forming scream by slicing through the front most third of his neck while he looked on in horror, the realization that in mere minutes he'd be dead with or without aid setting in.
>>
>>34760957
what's this now?

>>34761038
ah, good, i was waiting for more of this
>>
File: return of recceman.jpg (236KB, 1104x850px) Image search: [Google]
return of recceman.jpg
236KB, 1104x850px
>>34758292
Still writing took a interesting turn.
>>
>>34762881
the obvious solution is murder
>>
>>34762147
Well there we go...
>>
File: cry penguin 4.gif (1010KB, 277x241px) Image search: [Google]
cry penguin 4.gif
1010KB, 277x241px
>>34762881
When will the saga of tears and pain end?
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 876x677px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 876x677px
>>34762733
"So... Fall in." Marina commanded, greeted by a team of ten standing around her, a couple of them who got there last turning around and taking their positions to provide security.
"So... Suppose... I've had my concern for a while... Jason's programmed from the start. What happens if they REPROGRAM him? Particularly Omega is a concerning piece."
>"What's omega?"
"Jason used to talk about it, and in my education, we suspected something similar to this existed in the west. There was a CIA program you've all probably heard of, it was called MK Ultra. It had an offshoot which was referred to as project Monarch. It was leaked and its procedures became popular with people smugglers who wanted to condition willing sex slaves."
>"Are you suggesting that Jason's been conditioned into a prostitute?"
"Possibly. Thing is, after about a year of living with him like I did after he came home, I kind of suspected he might have been programmed in some way. He never talked about his past or family or really anything before he pulled me out of a crate in the desert. Like none of it existed. Now what if you put programming into programming?"
>"I don't know. Maybe it just... overwrites. Maybe it malfunctions?"
"Maybe Jason's been conditioned with omega, a self termination tendency. Does it still work? Does it fail somehow?"
>"... I don't know Marina. I can't say."

Meanwhile...
>I finish rubbing Victoria's feet as she stands up and walks to the window I was standing at earlier.
"Omega... Omega... Die..."
>As if I was posessed, not actually performing my actions but rather witnessing them.
>before I know it, I'm looking at the back of Victoria's head, feeling my own face, blank and stoic. Eyes wide. I smell her scent, a fragrance, a pheromone so rousing that I can't put myself off alert, that I have yet another large signature of presence of another person. I feel a moderately small, soft shoulder carressing my hands as she turns to look on uncertainly at me.
>And squeeze...
>>
>>34762147
as you laid it up here, a female MC would have been better i think
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 414x382px
>>34763570
>"Mich- hchchchchs" She managed to get out as the hands tightened on her throat, the imagery of what happened since before I woke up in this beach house flashing through my mind... In reverse... What they did to me... at her behest...
>She knees me in the sternum, loosening my grip on her neck as she manages to rasp out, "Michael, why-" before the grip tightens back up, the thumb on top of her traquia clamping it shut.
"My name... Is... fuck, I can't remember, but I know it's not Michael! Shut the fuck up!"
>My body winds back before slamming her body into the wall from the neck first, rolling the upper spine and back of the skull into the wall.
"You're the reason I can't remember shit! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HAD ME TORTURED, YOU FUCKING SHITSTAIN! AND THEN! *Slam* YOU TRIED *crack* TO MAKE ME KILL*SLAM* MYSELF?"
>Her face fades from a look of terror to a limp as she loses consciousness and goes limp.
>A strange voice intervenes... a male voice.
>"Gray? GRAAAAAAAAY??? COME ON! I won't bite!"
>Looking to my left, I see a man, like my mirror reflection but with a rifle and a set of equipment worn on him. A rifle in hand... A rather unique rifle.
>The man in question stared with gray eyes, a nuetral expression somehow not casting dissapproval, but still conveying it.
>His rig held several AK-74-esque magazines that seemed to be of larger dimensions than those that... Her name will come to me, took.
>More striking than the gray eyes, the odd magazines in the rig, and more outstanding than any of these features, which I surprisingly noticed first, was his rifle.
>The rifle had a seemingly angled foregrip built in, a Barrel of such diameter that it was obviously an integral suppressor or some other sort of barrel jacket. Most strikingly, the rifle had a PSO-1 on it and a blonde stock that seemed to come from an SVD. We locked eyes for a moment before he began to speak.
>"What's wrong with being named Michael?" He asked with a smirk.
>>
File: image.jpg (268KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 1024x682px
I had more in mind, but rather than writing it out now, How about I cut it here for tonight? You may now begin signaling/counter-signaling, Race posting or whatever.
>Speaking of race posting
Threadly reminder that Fleetlord Atvar did nothing wrong.
>>
All this benis degeneracy has made me decide to postpone posting an update until next thread.

Just kidding, still writing and visiting friends today. Expect update drop next thread.
>>
>>34762620
>>34763121
Glad you seem to like it.

>>34763667
Don't worry, I'll have the female pov story up by today. There will be more forceful benis action in it. Was the male pov lewd decent at least?

Keep in mind that most of the non lewd story will be the same, simply rewritten a little to accommodate the female pov.

What things would you guys like to have for the lewdness in the female mc story? I will try to deliver.
>>
>>34763883
i feel a dominant RPK would make sense. Half rapey or motherloy tho_ idk
>>
>>34763883
a little rushed in execution, but honestly, for a one-off, that's to be expected. I'd really like to see a female owner series though, rather than a single one off.
>>
>>34763874
You had me goin' there for a second. By the by... just hoe the fuck does a bipod, which attaches to what is analogous to the hair, translate into a dick? What the fuck? I mean, if anything, wouldn't the rear trunion of the receiver do it, since the stock is the panties?
>>
>>34764088
putting too much thought into things: 101

>>34763874
pls gib
>>
>>34763894
I'll take that into account.

>>34764055
Yeah, like I said I'm not good at writing lewd. Not sure about a series, RPKwritefag already has an RPK series, and I don't want to step on any toes. Plus I have my own series to keep writing.

>>34764088
I agree, bipods should be like a hair band or something, but for lewdness, it doesn't need to make sense lol.
>>
File: IMG-20170801-WA0003.jpg (81KB, 930x1255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170801-WA0003.jpg
81KB, 930x1255px
Goddamn I miss a lot of stuff when work takes me away
>>
File: 1499794616847.png (694KB, 1624x2012px) Image search: [Google]
1499794616847.png
694KB, 1624x2012px
>>
File: 1496659205667.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496659205667.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>34764745
it's too early in the day to be crying
thanks a lot
>>
>>34765082
Did I hear "too early"?
>>
File: 1478408393501.jpg (25KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
1478408393501.jpg
25KB, 480x433px
>>34765130
>>
>>34764745
Broke things off. Too much drama. We were going to spend next weekend together, had it all planned out; what restaurants, where we'd go for walks, was gonna go to some kind of petting zoo or some such thing that she knew about, and there was going to be lots of drinking and cuddling. Now, the weekend if off, and there will only be drinking even though the doc told me I should cut back.

In the end, I've fucked several women before her, I've fallen for the love meme and had my heart ripped out my asshole almost a decade ago, never been the same since. A small part of me feels bad, but she tried to pull the whole 'your loss' thing so I don't much give a fuck. Ultimately, I'll be better off without her drama, including when I spend my birthday alone, which she was going to treat me to a meal and a couple beer at a restaurant for. Likewise when her birthday came later on I was going to treat her since her last boyfriend actually made HER pay for the whole meal on her own birthday last time around, before we met. She saw potential boyfriend material in me but there's no way I'm ready for that shit. We were just friends, but not even friends with benefits is worth drama. MGTOW, it's the better option, the smarter option, whether or not it's what we truly want deep down.
>>
>>34765661
So in essence you blew everything and are now attempting to convince yourself that it's the better way?
>>
>>34765661
what kind of drama?
>>
>>34765661
Ehh. I think everyone wants someone to call their own and be with

>I'm much happier being not-alone, but I'm just me and not you
>>
File: 1429391675771.png (289KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1429391675771.png
289KB, 800x800px
I do not like this new RPK story.
>>
>>34766674
then do your things! Many people have been waiting! This is what happens!
>>
>>34766674
then keep writing your own so we don't have to dk our own
>>
>>34765130
>>34765082
>>34766674
It's never too early to be chugging the whiskey! Hell, it's 1:11 PM and I'm ready for the glucose tolerance test!
>>
>>34762881
ANGERY
BERY, BERY ANGERY
>>
>>34766674
RPK sama doesn't like my story... I like yours though. Keep writing.
>>
>>34767020
There is NO benis >:[
But yes I will keep writing. It has been far, far too long.
>>
>>34767229
>No benis.
I know senpai, it's agreed there is no benis, I simply wrote the story with her having one because it was wanted.
>>
>>34765722
Would you prefer a 300lb woman who is also older than you?

>>34766000
General disagreeableness, and also what is mentioned above.

>>34766269
Ideally, yes, there would be someone who is perfect, but I am only in my 20s and there are decades ahead of me yet. I will find someone perfect for me, or I will never have someone. I am drunk and either is acceptable.
>>
File: 1501814583632.jpg (19KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
1501814583632.jpg
19KB, 403x395px
>>34767229
>>34767308
>no benis
>implying
>>
>>34767642
okay, THAT is drama that I could more than understand being a dealbroker. Getting involved with a roastie landwhale, jesus.
>>
>>34767642
>decades ahead

The gift of life is beautiful, isn't it?
>>
File: 1499856991840.png (439KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1499856991840.png
439KB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: 1499879304602.png (13KB, 461x245px) Image search: [Google]
1499879304602.png
13KB, 461x245px
>>
File: 1501099502927.jpg (155KB, 550x373px) Image search: [Google]
1501099502927.jpg
155KB, 550x373px
>>
File: morning.jpg (1023KB, 1000x1072px) Image search: [Google]
morning.jpg
1023KB, 1000x1072px
Which one of you thought I was done with the tale of our favorite proper and posh couple?
>>
what story was it that had the blind nagant? That one was cute.
>>
Henlo. So I... Saw Taylor in my dreams... Many people I haven't seen in a while in my dreams, but Taylor was the first one that actually just outright hurt. I might be a little off kilter tonight. Should I just start drinking? Should I not?
>>
>>34761701
I won't feel less of you tovarish
>>
>>34769867
Blind enfield
>>
File: 1459209788893.jpg (31KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1459209788893.jpg
31KB, 615x456px
>All this blog posting
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 575x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 575x562px
>>34770950
true. I should be writing or at least ranting about militarizing space so pic related doesn't happen in the near future. What do you recommend? Rail guns or something less memey like directed energy or standard powder actuated weapons?
>>
>>34770509
Thank you, but I ended up using different name anyway.
>>
>>34771161
Chemically-propelled remote kill vehicles with cluster proximity-fuse warheads to make up for near-misses.

Nicknamed "the postman" because it delivers one hell of a package.
>>
>>34767684
Yeh. To her credit, for the most part she's a good woman in spite of her size (both height and weight, she's probably taller than most people in this thread right now and she hates it), but she's highly paranoid, mostly due to bad relationships. I treated her pretty well, as I think I mentioned she thought I was good boyfriend material, but ultimately I dislike being misunderstood and then insulted when I didn't mean anything bad whatsoever.

>>34767698
It is, and I hope it maintains, though my drinking might be causing premature issues. How's your medical stuff going?

>>34769848
That looks glorious. Every single hot summer day that goes by that's over 20 Celsius (68 Fahrenheit) I more and more look forward to when beautiful, pure whiteness coats the ground.
>>
>>34771482
>20°C/65°F
Nigga, I can't recall one DAY in the last 3 months that was under 35°C/95°F

>god bless my little AC unit
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 250x323px
>Tfw the spooky old meat packing plant I work security at used to be a coffin factory
Y'know, I don't scare easily, but this place is always creepy in the middle of the night. Especially when I'm like the only one here.
>>
>>34771751
Isn't that the guy who wrote "a boy and his dog"? In any case, fucked up books the both of them.
I know that feeling, I fucking hate quiet places at night. Doesn't help that I'm a night person. Try to write something or pass the time. Back when I was doing one if the earlier stories, I used to stay up typing until five in the morning when people started to wake up and come to investigated the constant barrage of clicking sounds.
>>
>>34771536
I've experienced that kind of heat only once or twice in my life and it was horrible. If I could live somewhere that never went above 20C/65F, I would, and I probably will someday. For now though the last week has been providing pretty much just that, not going above 20C, and I've been fucking loving it. Still, on those 2.5+km walks, I sweat like a pig. It'd be so damn much worse with just 5 more degrees though so I'm thankful for what I've got. A visit to Australia during the northern hemisphere's winter months or to Florida/Texas/California during the summer months would probably kill me though. Might head down to Texas sometime during the winter however; I'd love to get my hands on an AK, an SMG, and if I get the chance I think it'd be fun to fire a few bursts from an LMG of some sort. Also, I'd like to attempt shooting an M1918A2 BAR from the shoulder, I anticipate it being utterly uncomfortable and utterly inaccurate, even with my strength and large stature.
>>
>>34771798
I probably would be writing if I had brought my laptop. All I've got right now is my phone, and it's just good for jotting down story ideas that I get. I'm definitely thinking I might write a horror story about a night guard being trapped in a factory while being chased by... Something. I doubt it'd be very /k/ though.
>>
Casefile 8 starts soon, actually have a good portion of it drafted/planned already, just need to link it all up.
>>
>>34769848
Sure!
>>
>>34764127
I'd rather stick with doing both, I for one enjoyed the male MC. You did great work for a one off.
>>
>>34772396
You productive little fellow. I'll be waiting!
>>
And we've got more of that story at least one of you finds amusing coming up in the next few hours. This is DJ Keksodus reminding you milkmen out there to keep those bottles quiet, and wishing I remembered Rachel's number since she'd always told me to do some DJ shit. On the top of the hour here, we've got a nice block of big band era music, coiming whether you like it or not, writefags.
https://youtu.be/8A4W_iO2pB0
https://youtu.be/y5EF12DFi5I
https://youtu.be/fZR3ZfesIIw
https://youtu.be/RiKgdmh13mM
https://youtu.be/C0SbwhiqPAI
And with that I leave you fellas to the early morning light.
>>
File: 1496717652209.jpg (93KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1496717652209.jpg
93KB, 960x544px
>>34772892
>productive
>when I sometimes take months between updates
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 1208x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 1208x654px
>>
>>34773376
Is that a Stechkin APS... if I'm remembering the name correctly? Pretty sure it's chambered in 9x18, uses 20-rnd mags, and is select fire for semi/full auto. Rapid rate of fire.
>>
>>34773662
Yep. Also apparently despite being mostly replaced in their intended role (as a PDW for artillery and armor crews) by the AKS-74U, they ended up being used pretty frequently by GRU and KGB long after the rest of the Soviet army ditched them.
>>
>>34773376
>I'm
>too young
>to die
>>
File: 1499884855218.png (205KB, 741x815px) Image search: [Google]
1499884855218.png
205KB, 741x815px
>>
>>34773770
Interesting. Also I hear that the M1895 saw extended use with the KGB due to being easily silenced/suppressed, and very effectively at that.

>>34774253
Fucking KEK!
>>
File: 1499885891152.png (26KB, 919x410px) Image search: [Google]
1499885891152.png
26KB, 919x410px
>>
>my magnum opus is coming to an end
>still don't know how to tie things together
>don't wanna get ree'd to death because shitty ending

Send help
>>
>>34775344
If you don't think you have a good ending just step away and give yourself some time, most of us would take thought out work over rushed any day of the week.
>>
>>34775344
You could also do what I did, though I had intended to end it that way, more or less, from the getgo.
>>
File: ave_nex_alea.jpg (536KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
ave_nex_alea.jpg
536KB, 2816x2112px
>>
>>34777140
Soon?
>>
>>34777140
>>34777192
I'm actually thinking of including the /k/ube in my sequel to Firearm Valhalla... I don't know how, and I don't yet fully know the significance, but it would indeed be a religious artefact that is somehow filled with power and potential. Though it would be simply referred to as 'The Kube' rather than 'The /k/ube'. Whether actual sci-fi elements are brought into play, I don't yet know.
>>
>>34772759
Thank you, glad you liked it. I'll start on the one off female MC story as soon as I post this. would of had it done last night but had family matters to attend to, then had to help my dad with lawn care today.
>>
File: 1501316425558.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1501316425558.png
317KB, 796x712px
>>34777996
>no female mc series
>no slice of life with a side of benis
>and it will never happen
>>
>>34778112
Well, RPK writefag already has a Rpk series, and i don't want to step on his toes, I really like everyone here and don't want to upset anyone. Plus on my actual trip, I have a series I need to get back to writing. I find it hard to do two stories at once. Maybe(very small chance) I'll write this story with the female MC if there is a large enough want for it, but my other series comes first.

On a more positive note, I should have the lewd female MC RPK story up tonight. Get your Kleenex boxes ready.
>>
>>34778298
I just hope this one has more lewd than the other one, kinda cut off halfway IMO
>>
>>34762881
>it gets worse
>>
>>34778329
Yeah, I didn't know how to keep it going what with the MC being male and straight. The female MC story will have more lewdening with RPKs "bi-pod".

Also, as I rewrite some of the male story to female pov, I realize how many typos and grammatical errors were in it. I'm really sorry about that, I know it ruins the reading experience for me when I see that, so I'm sorry for not catching it before posting it. That's what I get for staying up til nearly one a.m. writing half asleep.
>>
File: 1500050389066.png (125KB, 537x443px) Image search: [Google]
1500050389066.png
125KB, 537x443px
>>34778535
is she gonna get filled up with RPK-chan's special cosmoline?
>>
>>34778535
>Yeah, I didn't know how to keep it going what with the MC being male and straight.
Simple, he's one of those guys who makes an exception for girldick, this board is full of them
>>
>>34758259
go
>>
>>34778833
We definitely need RPK assuring fem!MC that it's not gonna taste like cosmoline pre-blowjob
>>
>>34778833
She'll be more packed full of cum than a Japanese school girl on an over crowded subway train full of pervy old business men.

>>34778936
Top kek, I'll add that in anon, just for you.
>>
File: 1497126809513.jpg (103KB, 750x673px) Image search: [Google]
1497126809513.jpg
103KB, 750x673px
>>34779085
o-oh my...
>>
>>34761038
Help a brother out, this seems really interesting and I'd like a link to the pastebin!
>>
>>34779963
its on the dam sticky
>>
>>34779963
>>34780048
It was private for some reason. Anyway, Polybius is right, anytime you're looking for something, check the sticky. Sometimes it's under the name, but it's usually if not always in the writer's pastebin. Here's the direct link.
https://pastebin.com/92qR2dTk
>>
>>34773081
P-please don't do that again tovarish, your story is definitely my favorite
>>
>>34773792
What the name of that song and/or do yo know what that documentary was called
>>
>>34777140
Isn't that /k/oko in the picture
>>
>>34781072
Modern Talking, Who will save the world
Featured in the documentary. Afghan: The Soviet Experience.

https://youtu.be/EBDc2pDQgVg
>>
>>34781107
Thanks tovarish
>>
>>34781091
No. It was a Canadian kommando
>>
>>34763769
https://youtu.be/OSI6-LF_l9A
>looking into the grayed out irises as his eyes softened, one could easily deduce that he had no business being out here... at least none that wouldn't be held close to the chest.
>Gradually, he brought his rifle to a low ready from his shoulder before asking "Anyone else here?"
"No. She was... shit, I guess she was fucking me against my will. I don't know if there's anyone else on the island, but I can tell you no one else is in the house."
>"I see. So what's your relationship to her?" he asked, throwing his eyes downward and to my right to cast a cue to Victoria's collapsed body.
"Uncle Ruckus, no relation."
>"Smartass, you keep talking like that, there'll be no witnesses."
"Okay, I'm a dude from... Everettvile Florida. I guess. Though I might have had some Hallucinations about California... or memories. She had me on like... a lot of drugs. Dissociatives. Hallucinogens."
>"Huh. I came out of there too. So what puts you here?"
"Uh. She did things to me..." I state matter of factly.
>"Oh."
"What brings you out here?"
>"Well, you'd never be able to track me anyway, so I suppose I'll tell you. I've been tracking an assassin named Gracie, alias Gray. My search led me here. So tell me. You seen her?"
"What should I have seen if I saw her?"
>"Amber hair, blue eyes, bob cut, five foot two to five foot four, possibly intervened when some woman tried to talk to you saying you 'need to stop.' overall timid physique?"
"Hmmmmm. You know, sounds familiar, but it doesn't describe anyone I've seen since I woke up here with no idea how I ended up here. To be honest, you don't have to worry about me trying to track you... actually... now that it occurs to me, I started a neighborhood watch organization that was basically a fucking death squad."
>"Wait, that was YOU?"
"Yeah. What about it?"
>"DUDE, you made my brother resign the police department there!" He stated in a growing cackle.
>>
>>34781127
No prob, I'm drunk, my forehead is numb, I feel nice and warm everywheer but my feet, and I'm listening to alc right rsises, the official podcats of autoseraotoic asphyciation. I hoie you look at me and go "htat guy's bro teir , ig a luitttle crazy and funjked up.
>>
>>34781257
Woah, tovarish, take a step back and read what you wrote, you're drunk man, don't worry you're totally bro tier
>>
>>34781127
btw, canadian shitposting juice tastes worse WITH ice than without. Otherwise, good tasting whiskey, that pendleton stuff. Just... you know. warm... IT TASTES. BETTEER. WA<MR!!! Otherwise, it's smooth, it's nice, it's maybe better than makers mark in thast sense. Otherwise, it's like makers mark but more mellow. Tbh, if I saw any of you in public, I'd want to give you fellas hugs... but probably wouldn't because that'd be weird and uncomfortable for al;l partires involced.
>>
>>34781321
my brain... TINGLES!!!!
>>
File: wars throughout the years.jpg (343KB, 953x1774px) Image search: [Google]
wars throughout the years.jpg
343KB, 953x1774px
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W03sISTCx53DrTb4mpaW3yuq4RyYPQaYzidn7ELdjbc/edit?usp=sharing

I've always liked the idea of stories from history's bad guy's point of view, so I decided to do that but sprinkle in some alternate history and sci fi as well, along with lots of prototype weaponry and experimental gear (mostly courtesy of forgotten weapons and my own research) So after 2 years of preplanning, here's the first part of ZeeRusT: 1916-1921.
Be gentle.
>>
>>34781415
History's bad guys, you say? That sounds awesome! Finally! WWIII from the Race's point of view!!! Like the invasion of earth from fleetlord Kirrel's perspective!
>>
File: (laughing).png (193KB, 540x409px) Image search: [Google]
(laughing).png
193KB, 540x409px
>>34781430
Ironically you're getting semi-close to what I have planned.
>>
File: Fleetlord atvar.jpg (107KB, 440x692px) Image search: [Google]
Fleetlord atvar.jpg
107KB, 440x692px
>>34781435
FUCK YEAH!!! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
>>
>>34781457
Fun fact: Turtledove's books are actually a massive inspiration for me and the thing whose link I posted I call ZeeRusT. He got me into writing in the first place with his alt history stuff, ESPECIALLY the Worldwar series.
>>
>>34781470
the guns of the south was god tier, my personal property person!!!! So was worlkd war, thogh the motherfucker gets a little repetitive and monotone when he works on a series. To be quire honest, my family of cousin or further tracing o0f lineagbe, quite frankly, he does his best work in singular books where he has less material to show a rather realistic, but yet unentertaining lack of imagination.
>>
It's finally done! I hope you guys like it. let me know what you think. The female MC story is "The Lady In Red".

https://pastebin.com/u/AES-10Bwrites
>>
>>34781638
Also, heading to bed, will check the thread tomorrow, goodnight /wfg/!
>>
Look, GOD DAMMIT! FAGGOTS ARE A PLAGUE AND SO AM I! I'M NOT A FAGGOT!, BUT I'M A FUCKING CANCER! I need to dies in bed and go to hell before I do anything else sober! I know I'm being honest because I can't see straight easily or feel my face. If I went out like I did on my birthday like I did in this state, i'd be arrested for being a fucking drunken kid! GUARD! I envy you! If I had kids,Maybe I'd probably have some fucking SENSE!
HELP ME!!! IT'S LIKE I'M LITERALLY FUCKED!!! IT FEELS LIKE THERE"S A CENTRIFUGE IN MY CHEST THAT IS SWAYING MY CENTER OF MASS AROUND EIGHT ENTIRE INCHES AROUND MY CENTER OF MASS! THIS ISN'T STORY! I'M TOO FUCKING DRUNK TO WALK EASILY!!! HELP ME PROPHET!!!!!
>>
File: sad.gif (159KB, 132x120px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
159KB, 132x120px
>>34781746
>>
>>34781638
Forgot to mention, scroll down to dotted line for lewd.
>>
>>34781775
https://youtu.be/VIEWXAu1lUY
I'M SUPREMELY FUCKED UP!!! SINCE WHEN DO THE NORTH LOREANS HAVE THEMSELVES A mottherufni" frweeazeraty!!! if ythgen rosentah:ll! guy qwas a propernut, we wpid:
<ce ne jere!~
>>
please help, my field of vision is in 240 p. i suspect caps lock is on, so I've holding shift to avoid caps. Tell me what;s happening boss. We're dropping like flies.
>>
ghejkot !@!!!! I drank too much !!! Crysis was fucking great! I regret playing alongto the movement o people who didn' realized just how much CRYSIS 3 ruined crysis!
>>
everythgin ois dswahing back and forth like I've the center of a centrifugue! WAT DO!
>>
>>34781834
>>34781844
>>34781992
>>34782019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i93UABGMGy8
>>
File: 1496550309606.jpg (233KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
1496550309606.jpg
233KB, 615x615px
>>34781638
>>
File: 1501004324811.gif (62KB, 262x199px) Image search: [Google]
1501004324811.gif
62KB, 262x199px
>>34781638
W E W L A D
If you were cooking with gas before, now you're cooking with napalm.

Does make me wonder if I should do more lewd or if people had enough of that.

>>34782019
Please remain seated and keep your arms and legs within the ride at all times.
>>
>>34782019
Stop drinking for tonight, maybe? Jesus.
>>
>>34782019
Stop your fucking blogposting man
>>
>>34782019
Please stop, this is really not helping to make anything.
>>
>>34781415
A few grammatical errors, but otherwise very enjoyable.

8/10, would request editing powers and resubmit
>>
>>34782625
Lol thanks KvsW, I was worried it wouldn't be good, since I've never wrote lewd before. I have a great imagination, but I have trouble putting it on paper.
>>
>>34782480
I hope that means you liked it!
>>
>>34782625
Also, I think a little lewd here and there is good. Helps characters like in your story seem more real, and have a better connection. Not sure how to word it, but in a nut shell lewd helps the characters imo. And it doesn't have to be graphic, implied lewds are good too.
>>
>>34783888
>Just like in real life

Ahaha...
>>
>>34781746
>>34781834
>>34781844
>>34781992
>>34782019
I feel sorry for you in the morning.
>>
File: image.png (226KB, 432x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226KB, 432x455px
>>34784439
Jesus christ... I need to stop drinking.
>>
>>34784439
Hopefully he remembered to drink a fuckload of water before bed.

>>34784643
I feel blessed in that when I'm drunk, I generally don't say shit that I don't believe when sober. I might be less articulate but the drunk me is still the real me, except a bit more sloppy, and generally happier. Anyways, take a couple Advil, drink a fuckload of water, leave coffee alone, have something to eat, and get past the suffering until your head clears. Water is your best fucking friend before drinking booze, while drinking booze, and shorterly after you finish drinking booze. Thus is my sermon, follow it and you may yet save your immortal alcoholic soul.
>>
File: 1499886244714.png (124KB, 695x605px) Image search: [Google]
1499886244714.png
124KB, 695x605px
>>
>Be a descendant of a russian soldier who served in Finland during the autonomy.
>WWII rolls around, get called up.
>During Continuation war be assigned to a unit serving under German command in Lapland.
>One day a German colonel comes looking for you.
>Wants to award you the Iron Cross.
>You had already declined and do so once again.
>Colonel is not amused, demands to know your name.
>Tell him your obviously Jewish name.
>Deerinheadlights.gif
>Colonel leaves without another word.
this generic story really happened at least few times, with varying details.
>>
File: 21364318_uu.jpg (35KB, 807x351px) Image search: [Google]
21364318_uu.jpg
35KB, 807x351px
>Be the son of an officer of the imperial Russian army.
>Dad goes to fight in WWI, you stay with your mother and siblings in Estonia.
>Dad becomes a communist and stays in Russia, your mother takes the family to Finland and remarries.
>Winter war rolls around, get called up.
>Fight on Karelian isthmus, hear your dad is now the most senior Soviet artillery officer on the Isthmus front.
>Fuck you dad.
>>
File: 1499894362387.png (127KB, 773x669px) Image search: [Google]
1499894362387.png
127KB, 773x669px
>>
File: IMG_0991.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0991.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34784742
>Mfw footage from last night has me shouting "Prophet! help meeeee!"
>woke up in respiratory rest position at 7 something am.
>No headache
I'm gonna quit binge drinking while I'm ahead.
>>
>>34786475
>respiratory rest position
Left lateral recumbent?
>>
Are there any stories about WW1 or 2. Without the geist gun thing?
>>
>>34786670
WWI
Double Eagle
Hell in the High Alps: Follow the adventures of Franz Ehrenberg, a young Austro-Hungarian conscript as he's taken into some of the worst fighting the Great War had to offer
http://pastebin.com/zBCz3Ztr
>>
>>34786600
I'm not sure. That's what I've been told it's called. The one you're in when you sleep on your side, or are placed there so you don't asphyxiate when you vomit.
>>
>>34786475
"Prophet! help meeeee!"
What are you, a fucking Muslim? Begging for a pedophile for help?
>>
>>34786968
You've never played Crysis?
>>
>>34787105
That I have not.
>>
>>34787105
Hey there Aztec.
>>
File: 1499917196012.png (417KB, 978x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1499917196012.png
417KB, 978x1527px
>>
File: 1391923580252.jpg (25KB, 365x604px) Image search: [Google]
1391923580252.jpg
25KB, 365x604px
>>
File: 1502052049620.jpg (85KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502052049620.jpg
85KB, 600x450px
bump
>>
Update soon. Will be exciting!
>>
File: 1499926748120.png (69KB, 917x362px) Image search: [Google]
1499926748120.png
69KB, 917x362px
>>
>>34764127
There are numerous stories that involve the same gun, it's fine to do that, RPK is probably just messing with you, please give us more you're a good writer
>>
>>34786475
Hey man, do us and your liver a solid and don't drink so much
>>
>>34791459
Yeah. That's the plan. I don't think my magic hangover resistance is going to last at that rate. >>34786600
yeah. Left lateral recumbent.
>>34781072
Gruppa Krovi is also a pretty good afghan war song for the Russians, seeing as Kino basically was only ever active during the war, the lead singer dying in a car crash not more than a year and a half after it ended. https://youtu.be/i8K0sW8GX-4

>>34781241
"Oh, did I?" I ask, the amusement that gave me a smile at the thought of causing some poor bastard to quit his job somehow not registering in the front of my brain.
>"Yeah..." he said between falling chuckles before continuing on to say "...imagine my shock, I call up my brother Paul, and find out he's just quit his job as a detective because, and I fucking quote 'Man, there's some fucking deathsquad going around town killing street bangers by the dozens and I just interviewed some dude whose wife had a fucking tail and dog ears and shit!'"
"How do you come to the idea that I'm the one? There could be multiple deathsquads."
>"Going on like he did about the gore and the number of victims a few months back, you'd think he'd seen the aftermath of a fight from 300, but with all the bodies stuffed into one house."
"Back to this Gray character, I'm guessing she crossed you pretty good. Something about your search must have led you out here, right? I mean... we're on an island in the middle of the ocean, why would she be here?"
>"Well, before you- she's still alive." he stated, flashing a glance at Victoria, who was now beginning to stir on the floor.
"Tell you what, mister..."
>"Michael. Michael Berdan."
"Well, I have no attachment to her, and honestly, her still being alive is a bit of a disappointment, so, since you're clearly after this Gray person and somehow felt SHE'D be pertinent to your pursuit, why don't I step outside while you get whatever it is you want from her?"
>"I'm not letting you get away that fast."
>>
>>34791957
"Bonus, there's a really tacky pistol in the kitchen. A gold damascened Hi-Point."
>"Why would that be appealing?"
"Ask her, I'm sure she'd have some sort of answer, since she's apparently got some sort of access to gold damascene services."
>"A good point."
"And did you happen to say your name was Michael Berdan? Your brother wouldn't happen to be Paul Berdan, Everettville PD, would he?"
>"You're taking a BIIIG risk saying names like that around me, bitch! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? AND YOU, MICHAEL! YOU'LL DO AS YOU'RE-" Victoria managed to get out before the sound a loud snap rang my ears, a blood curdling scream emanating from her general direction as she'd apparently started lunging back to her feet before Berdan put a nine millimeter bullet into her knee cap, causing her to collapse against my leg, grabbing hold of my shin, clawing into it with her well kept fingernails.
"Who're you talking to here? My name's not Michael." I state before the fact that I'm stating it occurs to me, delivering a heel to the top of her skull, and crushing her face into the floor of the house.
>"Hehehe, we ain't cops sweetheart. You're due no process, and a confession under duress is every bit as good as one given in an air conditioned room after you've had your ass wiped with silken fucking handkerchiefs for the past couple months. So I tell you what. Seeing as this guy over here, who, by the way, seeming your fault here, doesn't seem to remember his name and looks like he wants to do a lot more than kill you with a lot more than simple malice, you cooperate with me, and I send bad cop over there outside so he doesn't force feed you your own tendons. Sounds good, yeah?" Berdan mused, walking to my side and taking a squatting position to put a hand on her now bleeding face and squishing her cheeks together in pure condescension.
>Yeah, no doubt he's on his own side, and it aligns with my own.
>"Why don't you wait outside?" He says to me.
"Yeah. I'll try to remember my name."
>>
>>34792485
I'm still trying to figure out what exactly a gold damascened hipoint would look like. Or how it would work.

It literally doesn't make sense.
>>
>>34792485
>Walking out of the house, I could only here the sounds of a question being asked, the occasional moan of agony.
>As I walked out onto the beach, it dawned on me that my name was Jason Rogers... and that I didn't remember how I got out of California after the nukes.
>After about ten minutes, a bang is heard from inside the house and Berdan walks out.
>"You're... still here?"
"Unaffiliated. Like I said. Look, I don't know where I am and I don't think anyone's gonna come looking for me. I need to find my way back... could you take me with you? At least to the mainland? Wherever it is?"
>Berdan looks me over for a moment in incredulity before a Blonde haired woman carrying a pistol emerges. She looks at me with visible suspicion before speaking with an unmistakable accent that practically screamed "Russian" or rather, somehow 'Soviet".
>"Michael? I thought he'd have ran off by now. Why's he still here?"
>Michael turned half way around with a "great, now you made me answer concerns." uttered in a hushed tone before he spoke to her. "He says he doesn't know where he is or how he got here. He doesn't think anyone's gonna come for him."
>"So you want to take him with us?"
>"Yeah, at least to the mainland. I think we'd be able to get him back into the united states pretty easily at least. Think it'll be a problem?"
>"Your call." The woman said before walking toward us. Amending that "If he fucks with us, I'm putting him down."
>Michael looks at me as the woman passes us on the way to a boat.
>"Well, you heard the lady. Before we take you anywhere though, I want one thing from you."
"And what's that?"
>"Your name."
"Jason Rogers."
>"Alright, Jason. Come on. We'll drop you off in Dallas."

>>34793273
I don't know exactly what the finish on something like a hi point would BE, but I think you could plate it with steel, carve it and do the whole damascene and finish process without too much trouble.
>>
So, uh... That's it for this chapter. I wish I had more pics to put to it, but I just had to reload my computer not long ago, so uh... Yeah, signal, counter-signal, have some... Russian post punk and a shitty mem. https://youtu.be/3D_5PoKNinY
https://youtu.be/BjjXL_S4Ovw
https://youtu.be/w5jU_lVQt4o
>>
>>34793765
certainly taking us on a ride here
>>
File: image.gif (21KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
21KB, 275x200px
>>34794118
Thanks, I intend to at least make an underhanded back way reference at Kapitan Pronin before I'm through.
>>
File: 1500943864996.png (219KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1500943864996.png
219KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>34762881
what is this? Context?
>>
>>34790077
Hype levels without name: Zero
>>
File: 1501438145523.png (190KB, 650x684px) Image search: [Google]
1501438145523.png
190KB, 650x684px
>>
File: 1501438161100.jpg (246KB, 1400x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1501438161100.jpg
246KB, 1400x1069px
>>
File: 1501439345267.jpg (170KB, 1273x809px) Image search: [Google]
1501439345267.jpg
170KB, 1273x809px
>>
>just got caught up on KvsW
>Decided to read the Loosefile story
Mein führer is pressing against my zipper like soldiers on the front line of trench warfare. Bout to go over the top, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>34799021
Not bad, eh?

Also what is the most "late 80s/early 90s" gun. Need it for a story
>>
>>34799104
Uzi/MP5?
>>
>>34799104
Bren Ten, CAR-15, M16/M203 with the heat-shield.
>>
>>34799212
>>34799401
These are good suggestions. Also Beretta m9/92 variants.
>>
File: Delta M9.jpg (131KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Delta M9.jpg
131KB, 1024x682px
>>34799472
Especially this one.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 436x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 436x306px
>>34799104
>>
>>34799212
>>34799401
>>34799472
>>34799537
>>34799576
Thanks for the ideas guys. Much of this is, and excuse the cliche expression, a e s t h e t i c
>>
>>34799537
>>34799576
>90's music intensifies.
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE6rhv8iI_vJ48CbdqZqnr
>>
File: bad times.jpg (3MB, 1364x8652px) Image search: [Google]
bad times.jpg
3MB, 1364x8652px
>>34795155
TLDR:
Life spirals out of control

he's writing the book. Shes on damage control after she somehow found out.
>>
File: IMG_1189.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1189.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>34799104
M-60 with the vertical grip
AKM
Quick assemble compound bow
>Explosive arrows mandatory.
>>
>>34799021
glad you enjoyed it, kameraden
>>
>>34799868
I too, liked Black ops
>>
>>34800377
... Well I was thinking more like Rambo 3, but yeah, why not? OH! I JUST REMEMBERED

SPAS 12
Anything made by intratec after quality slipped, including TEC9 and any of their polymer pistols, examples of which don't seem to be provably existent... Deagle brand Deagle, in one of the only two finishes that matter of course. Brushed chrome, and polished chrome.
M4A1 on A2 upper with M4 furniture and a carry handle mounted long tube aimpoint...
>>
File: IMG_1192.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1192.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
>>34800377
>>34799104
LIKE THIS
>>
File: 1496808668083.png (177KB, 841x673px) Image search: [Google]
1496808668083.png
177KB, 841x673px
Bumpin
>>
>>34783687
Thanks, although I don't really know what grammatical errors you speak of, but i'll do a quick runthrough (no bogpill pls) and re-edit a few things. Will re-upload when I have my first piece of official art too.
>>
File: 1501446343689.jpg (657KB, 1446x1437px) Image search: [Google]
1501446343689.jpg
657KB, 1446x1437px
>>
>>
Alpen Kampf

https://pastebin.com/cHD5Y7TH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFAqfYhq7s4

Lucas peaks his head over the top of the four-foot-high dirt ridge, located directly left of the old dirt backroad, it is mirrored across the path by another ridge about the same height. The dark night only granted faint outlines of trees that outline either side of the road. "Chet, take the pole and walk about fifteen-hold on, shit, take it-about fifteen feet, then turn and haul ass back." Lucas informs Chet, taking him a moment to hand him the metal pole they used in place of a minesweeper. "Yeah, yeah, out and back, no problem." Chet says, grabbing the metal pole and rolling over, now on the edge of the ridge, just an inch or two from the road. Lucas reaches down to his waist and grabs the barrel of his newly-issued Sig-550 rifle, pulling it up and resting it on the crest of the ridge by his head.

Only the year prior, Lucas was in the standing army for Switzerland. Then, in late 1985, the Russians launched a major offensive through Hungary and Slovakia, cutting down the ill-equipped Austria and Slovenia. However, the Russians weren't expecting the Swiss standing army, not in use since the Sonderbund War, to be so well trained. The Swiss stopped the advancing Russian, Soviet German, and Russo-German soldiers in their advance, creating a fortress out of their small country. Even before UN forces could assist in defending the Switzerland Front, the Swiss had dealt over twenty-thousand casualties in just one month, the soviet doctrine and training being far less impressive than that of the Swiss acting as the main reason for the high mortality rate.

Now, with new equipment rolling in, Lucas and his infantry division are some of the first to get their hands on the Sig-550, one out of ten total divisions, to be exact.
>>
>>34804364

Currently, Lucas’s division is several miles past the front, mainly doing reconnaissance and clearing roadways for traps/fortifications to allow for mechanized divisions to advance into Russian-controlled Austria. In the current situation, Lucas and Chet have volunteered to clear a known stretch of road for mines, the unfortunate reality weighing upon them is that they are unable to be supplied with mine sweepers, meaning their only option is to slowly scrape spots on the road until they feel a switch or trigger, then they will mark the spot and signal for proper removal after the fact.

Lucas’s eyes barely clear the top of the ridge, his helmet, donned with an Alpenflage cover, fully extending over the ridge. The Swiss man’s right hand remains held around the grip of his Sig-550 and his back remains flat and slanted, keeping his body close to the ground. Chet’s figure quickly evaporates into the darkness, his faint outline growing even fainter in the pitch black. The soldier takes a couple of steps, gravel crunching beneath his feet, Chet’s work beginning to hit Lucas’s ears just after five steps. “Tsk-sch-hk…. Tsk-sch-hk…. Tsk-sch-hk….” The metal pole sounds back to Lucas, touching down on the ground and then sliding along the ground until being lifted up and the process repeated. Lucas, now having lost sight of Chet completely and not seeing anything else in the blackness, just listens silently as only the sound of the metal pole directs his attention.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>34804418

http://www.mmcafe.com/nico.html#http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14549707

Lucas’s brows furrow. Where is the noise? Typically he can hear bugs and crickets around this time, but everything in the forest is silent. “Tsk-sch-hk…. Tsk-sch-hk…. Tsk-sch-hh-click,” Lucas sucks in air as he hears it, “Fwoop- BOOM” A bright flash erupts mid-air, smoke and fire engulfing Chet’s head, causing the Swiss man to drop instantaneously and slam into the ground, back-first. Lucas closes his eyes and shudders, contracting his body and arching his back as he tries to regain vision. “BANG-POP-POP-BANG-BANG-BANG” Lucas looks up and cracks his eyes open just in time to find a tracer hitting right between the barrel of his Sig and his head, the stream of light bouncing and shooting off into the air, disappearing after going up a good ways.

Flashes illuminate two distant firing lines from within the trees, the rows of Russians lighting up the ridge-line where Lucas is and Chet’s corpse. Lucas shoves himself away from the ridge of dirt and rolls while turning, putting himself parallel, just a foot away, from the ridge. Retreat is no current option, if Lucas retreats then that gives the Russians time to organize and a moral victory, Chet must now be used as a distracting element to allow a successful counter-attack on the Russian ambush. The Swiss soldier crawls, going about ten feet away from where the right-hand dirt ridge ends and thick foliage begins, at which point, Lucas turns towards the direction of the Russians and keeps crawling. As long as the Russian are firing, Lucas has a direction and point to go to.

Five minutes of crawling and Lucas hears the firing stop, it had thinned out after three minutes and now has completely ceased, leaving only the voices and chatter of Ivan to guide him.
>>
File: uniformen011-scaled1000.jpg (237KB, 934x745px) Image search: [Google]
uniformen011-scaled1000.jpg
237KB, 934x745px
>>34804450

The smell of gunpowder is the first thing to alert Lucas that he’s close, the voices growing immediately louder after peaking above a downed tree to check for the firing-line of Russians. Oh, he’s close alright, the first thing to meet his view is a row of light-brown-clad men just five feet away behind a chest-high barricade made out of wooden boards but disguised with leaves and vines. The Swiss, not having been seen, ducks back down behind the tree and begins to assess the situation further. From what Lucas has seen back at the ridge, there’s another firing line across the road around the same area the immediate line he’s facing is at, pretty much parallel.

Lucas takes a deep breath, reaching into his right cargo pocket on his Alpenflage trousers, he retrieves three hand grenades, stick-types, and begins unscrewing the caps on all three. He takes another deep breath as he holds two of them upside-down in each hand; he brings the bottoms of them up to his mouth and fastens the cords in between his teeth. Lucas closes his eyes, not an ounce of fear in his body, but pure determination forcing him to focus on what he’s about to do. YANK! The fuses barely start sizzling before the grenades have already left his hands, both of them flying over the barricade in front of his position and plopping down just a couple of feet apart. Lucas had already ducked after throwing the explosives, ensuring his safety as the grenades go off just five feet away. The Russians barely had anytime to figure out what the rustling was by the time the fuses had run out, leaving no room for reaction. “BOO-BOOM” The two grenades go off, one just a split second behind the other.
>>
>>34804466

The entire firing line doesn’t reply to the attack, no shooting, no protest, not even moans or screams of the injured, only silence. “RATATATATAT!” The Ivans from across the road respond, firing wildly towards the dirt ridges farther down the road, believing the attack to have come from there. The Swiss leaps up, holding one opened stick grenade in his left and his Sig, stock tucked into his elbow, and dashes into the middle of the road, directly parallel with the Russians. He lifts the grenade up to his face the same way as before, this time a Russian notices the Swiss man out of his peripherals and turns, looking Lucas dead in the eyes, his raging face illuminated by the flashes of muzzle fire from the shooting Russians. Right as their eyes meet, Lucas turns loose of the grenade, flying and landing right in front of the panic-stricken Russian right as the Ivan raises his AK to gun down Lucas.

“BANG!”
>>
File: d70ec7638f7e01b1.jpg (120KB, 979x710px) Image search: [Google]
d70ec7638f7e01b1.jpg
120KB, 979x710px
>>34804484

“Holy fuck!” The leg infantry remarks, coming upon Chet’s mutilated corpse lying with arms spread open and legs locked together in the middle of the road, the light of day revealing every single detail of his body. “What do you reckon happened here?” One of the squad members asks to anyone who’s listening. “He got fucked by a mine.” Another one responds, “Look at him, he got shot to shit.” Another chimes in. “It doesn’t matter, we’re gonna have a fuck ton of pa-” A figure emerges from the woods, his trousers coming untucked from his boots, his helmet cracked on the side with the Alpenflage cover torn on said side, all of his magazine pockets are unbuttoned and only two remain in their places, his face covered in sutt, and his gaze tracing the ground as he approaches the men. “Twenty-four.” The man says, holding up two fingers to indicate twenty. “I killed twenty-four Ivans over there and there.” He says, pointing at the two silent firing lines. “I killed them all. Send their bodies back home and get a sweeper out here, there might be more mines in the area.” He states, sweeping his pointed finger across the two firing lines and then circling around the road and lines. The man then strolls past the group of infantry, hi left hand holding the sling of his Sig-550. “Who are you? Where are you going?” The squad leader asks him. The man stops and turns, looking the squad leader dead in the eyes. “My name is Lucas, I’m going to go find a nice place to lay down and rest before dragging myself back to base and then going back out to kill Russians. Find your way carefully, make sure you’re not like my old friend.” The Swiss soldier says, his head drifting downwards in sadness before he turns away from the squad and begins the trek back to friendly lines.
>>
>>34804502

Well, that's it for now, /k/ommandos.
Let me know what you think, didn't try to make this one super emotional.
>>
>>34804591
It's good man. Love your stuff
>>
>>34804591
I only have some grammar errors to point out, but other than that, wonderful job.
>>
>>34804591
I mean... I don't know enough to contradict you, and also... Nice.
>>
File: Best_battle_buddy.png (608KB, 1598x699px) Image search: [Google]
Best_battle_buddy.png
608KB, 1598x699px
>>
Anyone else noticed that Red Flame Lilly chapter 2 part 1 is missing from the pastebin? Goes from the marriage proposal to them being crash landed somewhere.
>>
File: knight_by_erica1940-d972lf3.jpg (87KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
knight_by_erica1940-d972lf3.jpg
87KB, 1024x724px
>who's ready for vietcong antics?
>>
>>34808154
meeeeeeeeeeeeee...
>>
>>34808154
forgot name
>>
>>34808154
Me!
>>
>>34806614
Yeah, now I'm noticing the errors. But, in my defense, I had to take a shit really badly but wanted to finish the story first. But if you wouldn't mind sharing the ones you found so I can correct them (aside from the ones I'm going to correct: the "right"s at the end, mainly), it'd be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: ISS.jpg (107KB, 601x450px) Image search: [Google]
ISS.jpg
107KB, 601x450px
>>34808194
>K vs W
Now not only am I ready, I'm hard. Dude, I think your posts honestly need a fucking awesome theme song.
https://youtu.be/AB6BAPmivAs
>>
>>34808154
That's not how you sword...
>>
File: image (6).jpg (130KB, 750x867px) Image search: [Google]
image (6).jpg
130KB, 750x867px
>>
>>34808867
It is if you wanna give a guy a concussion/kill his ass dead with the shock.
>>
A bit of heads up

New chapter just done, can't post it though because (wait for it) my ISP is being a nigger.

And... The horizons ahead of me are uncertain at best. These three weeks ahead will be turbulent at best, and pretty bad at worst. I'll try keep writing for you, but I might slow down.

Oh, and one more thing. If I stay alive for another 3 hours and 46 minutes I'll outlive the predictions the doctor gave me in January. Yay!
>>
>>34809613
YOU HAD BETTER NOT KEEL OVER OR ELSE WE WILL FIND AND RESUSCITATE YOUR ASS
>>
>>34757450
Currently busy right now, but currently writing an outline for a project about California seceding.

I plan on making it a graphic novel but am debating whether I want to do webcomic or Amazon publishing.
>>
File: witch_by_erica1940-d87elz8.jpg (115KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
witch_by_erica1940-d87elz8.jpg
115KB, 1024x724px
>>34809613
stay strong, JT/AT
we'll all get through on the other side
>>
>>34808867
P O M M E L
>>
JT fag is up to date
https://pastebin.com/6BeV6HAY
>>
>>34809613
You won!
>>
>>34811386
8 months from January 9th, yep. Still breathing
>>
File: nn9jthJhsB1qfzt55o1_1280.jpg (56KB, 393x263px) Image search: [Google]
nn9jthJhsB1qfzt55o1_1280.jpg
56KB, 393x263px
>>34811403
Still alive!
>>
File: 1501875912462.gif (222KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501875912462.gif
222KB, 400x300px
>>34811458
>>
File: 1497792736572.png (25KB, 270x339px) Image search: [Google]
1497792736572.png
25KB, 270x339px
>>34811386
>>34811403
>>
File: Stalwart.png (407KB, 710x484px) Image search: [Google]
Stalwart.png
407KB, 710x484px
>>34811403
Glad you're still with us
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 1000x1343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 1000x1343px
>>34811403
YAY! for a minute I thought I was going to have to docs you,violate national borders smuggle your body back to the US and preserve it in cryo storage until I figured out how to reanimate you without turning you into some brainless abomination... all while knowing how to do exactly NONE of that shit!
>>
>>34811729
Okay, listen nerd. No joking about that shit. Ever.

Or it's The Bag for you.
>>
File: smug.png (151KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
151KB, 300x300px
>>34811729
>docs

You couldn't dox your own mother, let alone a stranger on 4chan.
>>
>>34812175
yeah, you're right. Docs is no joke. >>34812200
hence the statement about knowing how to do exactly none of that shit.
>>
File: more-does.jpg (105KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
more-does.jpg
105KB, 900x500px
>>
>>34812175
Out of sheer curiosity, what happens to people after they end up in The Bag?
>>
>>34812893
They receive "Due Process" or they "disappear."
Due Process: noun; Being burned alive by federal law enforcement entities, ala branch davidians or the guy who managed to escape the compound, who was later burned to death in Arkansas.

Typically reserved for sovereign citizen movements
>>
Killing time!
>>
>>
>>
File: 56677400_p0.jpg (1MB, 2200x1024px) Image search: [Google]
56677400_p0.jpg
1MB, 2200x1024px
>>
File: 58587117_p0.jpg (2MB, 2000x2906px) Image search: [Google]
58587117_p0.jpg
2MB, 2000x2906px
>>
File: 58587117_p1.jpg (3MB, 2000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
58587117_p1.jpg
3MB, 2000x3500px
>>
File: 58587117_p3.jpg (4MB, 2000x2906px) Image search: [Google]
58587117_p3.jpg
4MB, 2000x2906px
>>
File: 58587117_p4.jpg (2MB, 2000x2906px) Image search: [Google]
58587117_p4.jpg
2MB, 2000x2906px
>>
File: 58587117_p6.jpg (2MB, 2000x2906px) Image search: [Google]
58587117_p6.jpg
2MB, 2000x2906px
>>
File: 58587117_p7.jpg (702KB, 1000x1453px) Image search: [Google]
58587117_p7.jpg
702KB, 1000x1453px
>>
File: 58587117_p8.jpg (987KB, 1000x1453px) Image search: [Google]
58587117_p8.jpg
987KB, 1000x1453px
>>
File: 58587117_p9.jpg (717KB, 1000x1453px) Image search: [Google]
58587117_p9.jpg
717KB, 1000x1453px
>>
File: 58792451_p0.png (3MB, 3600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
58792451_p0.png
3MB, 3600x1800px
>>
File: 60419065_p0.jpg (345KB, 1146x1920px) Image search: [Google]
60419065_p0.jpg
345KB, 1146x1920px
>>
File: 60538272_p0.jpg (723KB, 4385x2480px) Image search: [Google]
60538272_p0.jpg
723KB, 4385x2480px
>>
File: 60640017_p5.jpg (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60640017_p5.jpg
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: 60640017_p7.jpg (682KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
60640017_p7.jpg
682KB, 1240x1754px
>>
File: 60640017_p13.jpg (467KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60640017_p13.jpg
467KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: 60733051_p0.jpg (1MB, 1920x1063px) Image search: [Google]
60733051_p0.jpg
1MB, 1920x1063px
>>
File: 60819385_p3.jpg (821KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
60819385_p3.jpg
821KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 61056423_p6.jpg (972KB, 1000x1453px) Image search: [Google]
61056423_p6.jpg
972KB, 1000x1453px
>>
File: 61104165_p0.jpg (3MB, 2480x3070px) Image search: [Google]
61104165_p0.jpg
3MB, 2480x3070px
>>
File: 61132851_p4.png (861KB, 1226x672px) Image search: [Google]
61132851_p4.png
861KB, 1226x672px
>>
File: 61132851_p6.png (628KB, 1230x672px) Image search: [Google]
61132851_p6.png
628KB, 1230x672px
>>
File: 64263480_p0.jpg (743KB, 2294x2361px) Image search: [Google]
64263480_p0.jpg
743KB, 2294x2361px
And to finish it off, a special one for you Construct.
>>
>>34813784
No AT rifles...

Also more tanks next thread
>tanks
>tfw story has become too elaborate to focus on just tanks

I'm not sure if that was a mistake or not
>>
File: Fitting.jpg (37KB, 592x394px) Image search: [Google]
Fitting.jpg
37KB, 592x394px
Just a one off.

>"How did you come to play a part in the airwar of 2025?"
"FUCK that was a bad night. I lost seven friends in the Southern patrol routes that took them around southern asia. I definitely wasn't expecting to be the one guy to get into a fucking dogfight with SU-35's in an F-15 that was showing its age rather severely."
>"So, please recount what occurred if you will."
"Okay. So I was sent out on a CAP over Kazakhstan in a joint effort with the Russian Air Force, now, how we got to the situation where such a thing was possible, especially granting the Russian presence in Mongolia is a long story, and just isn't worth going into or we're gonna be here all night, but long story short, among growing tensions, much of NATO and the former warsaw pact nations offered cooperation in quelling Chinese agression which was seen as a world threat into the future. I went to the board and checked my assignment for the night, seeing myself on CAP, went to the ready room at the designated time and soon after, I was in the cockpit of an aged F-15C, loaded with a couple AIM9X and eight AIM-120C's, an external bag. It was to be just a standard night. I turned the knob on the power supply at the back of my helmet, brought the old goggles to my eyes, a pair of the older AVS-6 that had been around since the early to mid 90's, and began the startup procedure once the electrodes clicked and the tubes started glowing. Of course this was a shitty old pair of the pre OMNI IV non autogated goggles, so you can't tell if you're about to lose a tube during taxi- takeoff procedures and the engines are no longer rated to go full afterburner. Well, I get into the air, and sure enough, an hour and a half later I'm near the border wondering just HOW I haven't gotten a bingo warning yet, or how I haven't passed out, since flying with a pressure demand mask on for a few hours is just EXHAUSTING, and then it hits me."
>"What?"
"A 31 spike on the RWR."
>>
File: 63104701_p0.png (1MB, 3187x1000px) Image search: [Google]
63104701_p0.png
1MB, 3187x1000px
>>34813817
I don't have many
>>
>>34813799
Well now, that...exists....

>>34809613
>>34811403
>Still alive
Yay!
>>
File: Modern piloting helmet.jpg (37KB, 550x391px) Image search: [Google]
Modern piloting helmet.jpg
37KB, 550x391px
>>34813898
>"And you said you got into a fight with SU-35s earlier, so how does a 31 spike come in? Were there MiG-31's present?"
"No, the thing of it is that the F-15's RWR doesn't recognize every aircraft, for example a MiG-29 will come up as an SU-27, and it comes to the head immediately as I drop my bag and the spike goes from being an outer circle number to an inner circle number, meaning they FOR SURE are within range to launch on me, so I began throttling up, waiting for the launch, now mind you, the plane isn't rated to go full afterburner anymore and it's not even recommended that you go to full military power, so I'm taking my life into my own hands to do this while the RWR starts a rapid beep, so I KNOW a missile's been launched and I'm just flying at the ground, trading altitude for energy, all the while having to remember how to breath, and suddenly, as if the worst night couldn't get worse, I get low to the ground, pulling out of the dive at six hundred and eighty miles an hour, and my NVG mount BREAKS. So my goggles end up on the floor of my cockpit, and the bridge on 'em gets crushed under a rudder pedal while I'm narrowly dodging a ridge. Great thing about this, is you wouldn't expect BREATHING of all things to be so hard that you have to remember to do it, but then you find out that the pressure demand mask is a thing, so you essentially have to breath backwards, because it's forcing air into your lungs, and you have to expel it with a good bit of force. So here I am, having trouble breathing out, my NVG is off, I'm flying through mountains in pitch black, my NVG is on the floor, broken, and I eventually decide to take at least one with me. So I pop on the radar and immediately see one, so I pull up into a forty degree climb going 'DODGE THIS, FAGGOT.' and launch all eight Amraams at it, then it hits me just as the last one goes pitbull.
>"What hit you?"
"A missile. Good thing my NVG was already off the helmet."

https://youtu.be/AuPRn7qfQoI
>>
File: file.png (842KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
842KB, 1920x1080px
>>34814090
"So there I am, flying out of a burning plane, and looking into the sky as a fire ball envelopes a little dot, and that ends up being how I was the only pilot to down an SU35 in an F-15. The next month I was assigned a cushy assignment flying an upgraded F-16 that had every gadget and gizmo you could imagine,HMD, AESA radar, all the things you'd have been asking 'couldn't we just put these new systems into something we already have?' ten years prior."
>"So, where did these SU35s come from?"
"Simple. Russia. Yeah, they were on our side for the brief duration, but they already sold them the planes and... well the damage was done."
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>34814213
Yeah... that's about it. It's nice to have a captive audience. It's a bit like being doctor evil.
>>
next thread soon
>>
>>34812893
Nothing has to happen, they just spend the rest of their life within the confines of The Bag.
>>
>>34814788
it seems like this is a short "rest of their life"... is it camp X-ray?
>>
>>34811403
yay!
>>
next thread soon
>>
>>34811403
>>34814839
is it weird that "ja, må hon leva" keeps playing in my head?
>>
>>34814807
Does it matter? Could be X-Ray, could be a connex box I buried innawoods, could be suspended off a balcony, could be some dude's closet, you're still in the fucking Bag.
>>
File: Prepped.jpg (562KB, 2112x2816px) Image search: [Google]
Prepped.jpg
562KB, 2112x2816px
>>34814959
huh... So it IS a disappearing act. I was kinda expecting the infamous "Due Process."
>>
new thread

>>34815058
>>34815058
>>34815058
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 128

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.