[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, uh, what practical benefits are there to joining the NRA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1487740514001.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487740514001.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
So, uh, what practical benefits are there to joining the NRA?

All I see on their member benefits page are some insurance policies and other hebrew scams I wouldn't pay a penny for.
>>
this year is the first time in 11 years that I didn't renew. I get about four calls a week and mail just as often asking for money for some emergency gun related government issue. I don't feel they are as much for the gun owner as they used to be. Never used any of the benefits, things like insurance were covered better by homeowners policy and I was already paying it so....just my 2 cents worth.
>>
>>34792066
You get to sleep soundly, knowing their board of directors will get to maintain six-figure incomes while they do dick except for making gun-owners look like psychopaths to the rest of the nation.
>>
Nothing but the satisfaction of paying for gun companies to fuck you in the ass.
>>
>>34792066
If the NRA isn't doing shit to help our gun rights then why do liberals and Antigun kikes always complain about the ebil lobeeists who are trying to get their innocent mulatto children shot?

When antigun politicians complain about the NRA, I know my money is going to good use
>>
>>34792066
A steady supply of mail that you can use to start campfires.

In all seriousness, insurance and the gun raffles mostly.
>>
>>34792066
I live near their HQ/Range so for me the practical benefit is paying 15 dollars to shoot at a relatively nice range, rather than the 25 they charge to non owners.
Will not renew once I move away though.
>>
>>34793313
Alternatively if your the kind of cunt who doesn't care about the gun rights of others you get some sweet shootmefirst NRA decals to put on the back of your jacked 2007 F150. Right next to the "god bless our troops, especially our snipers" sticker
>>
>>34792066
Your cat is ugly

I especially dislike the patch of black underneath his mouth hole. It makes him look like a neckbeard, rather fitting I suppose
>>
>>34793313
They do shit like push for guns in bars and letting niggers with domestic violence charges keep guns
>>
>>34793397
I like to drink a beer or two. I also like to carry a gun. It's a pain in the ass taking it off when my friends want to get pissed

Niggers shooting niggers sounds fine by me.
>>
>>34793416
It is pretty easy to see why drunks shouldn't be around guns
Bar fights are bad enough without bullets flying too
I don't want any violent niggers having guns, a wife beater is a criminal.
>>
>>34793313
Damn, you're dumb.
>>
>>34792066
Unfortunately without their help. The anti gun nuts wold end up getting the second amendment repealed. This will then lead to the banning of all guns. What most people don't know or realize is that every year the second amendment gets put up for to be repealed, and for the last few years it has only not passed by a few votes and there have been a couple years that it failed by one or two votes. So that being said, do you have the money to pay for high powered lobbyists to blow congress to keep the second amendment?
>>
not a whole lot but if you are a member and someone tries to b&e your house and you shoot to kill call them and they will have someone there to be your attorney and make it so much easier to deal with the cops but thats more useful in high risk areas and if you use it a few times people might learn not to rob your place
>>
NRA are just fuddcucks. Join GOA instead
gunowners.org
>>
>>34793764
That's not how constitutional amendments work anon
>>
>>34792066

if it weren't for the NRA the gdamn libbies would have won the "gun war" 50 years ago

the NRA is a rallying point, a group focus for people to pool their resources and fight back
>>
File: IMG_0327.jpg (102KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0327.jpg
102KB, 500x610px
>>34792066
Your money will go to the black guy with the fitted hats and Jordan's crying about
>muh philando castile
>>
>>34793313
>if gun owners aren't all crazy spree killing lunatics then why do liberals and antigun kikes always complain about ebil gun owners who are trying to get their innocent mulatto children shot?
>>
>>34796584
This. Are there better organizations? Sure, you've got the GOA, the JFPO if it applies to you, the NSSF, all sorts. Trouble is nobody gives a fuck about them and they have no influence. Its a No-true-gunowner mindset that's just going to lose rights for us in the long run. It comes down to do you want to bet on a horse in the race that isn't quite carrying your colors, or do you want to bet on the lame pony in the sidelines with your name on it.
>>
>>34793764
You are so wrong it's not even funny.
There's the door, you know the way out.
>>
Is there an NRA for black people?
>>
>>34796652
USCCA?
>>
>>34797834
NAACP
NCAA
NBA
JAIL
>>
>>34797885
NAACP is anti gun
NCAA, NBA, and JAIL have whites, Asians, and Mexicans
>>
>>34797834
No, all people with black skin are inherently violent and cause all the crime, remember? All those charts made by them alt-right fellas proves it.
>>
>>34797941
Well SHEEEEIT
Guess I gotta join the white one but they say so much stupid shit i dont know that it's worth it.
Aren't there any non shit gun groups?
>>
>>34797953
Why do you need to join one to begin with? It seems unnecessary.
Also the NRA has several African American members. They mostly just want to murder muslims, non-muslims, and all liberals/leftists.
>>
>>34797834
Niggers aren't people. Non-people do not get rights.
Same goes for degenerates and leftists.
>>
>>34797986
Don't forget about whitey and asians. Niggers hate whitey and asians because we have the balls to open stores in their nigger shitholes.

t. asian grew up in the south sick of nigger shit
>>
>>34798221
You have poor reading comprehension.
And judging by the Willy Wonka nonsense you just churned out, subpar intelligence.
>>
>>34797834
First, black people don't do legal gun ownership, second, why would you want to be in a version of the nra with no money or influence?
>>
>>34798271
It not nonsense. You'll wake up one day and leave the burbs.
>>
File: 1496793907165.gif (4MB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
1496793907165.gif
4MB, 425x425px
>>34792530
>>34793242
>>34793345
>>34793397
>>34793453
>>34793795
>>34793832
>>34796620
>>34796627
>>34796652
>>34797414
>>34797941
>>34797953
>>34798271
There are three other gun rights groups other than NRA that should work well for you.
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/out/
>>>/trash/
Any of these should work well, I'd suggest you'd go and stay go.
>>
>>34798596
>such as
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.