[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Midwest NUggetFest 2017 in October

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 42

File: Midwest NuggetFest.png (40KB, 624x365px) Image search: [Google]
Midwest NuggetFest.png
40KB, 624x365px
>What:
NuggetFest, big ole' /k/ meetup with lots of guns, alcohol and good folks.

>Where:
On a private farm near Stover, Missouri.

>When:
October 6th -8th Friday to Sunday.

>What to bring?
Firearms, ammo, camping gear, food, water, a good attitude and whatever else you'll need to comfortably camp out for 3 days innawoods.

Additional info: www.nuggetfest.com

We also have a Discord "kommunity" ,email me for an invite.

Questions, comments, concerns, Want to join the mailing list? Email: [email protected]
>>
>>34776809
This is a confirmed event, I know the land owner and his son personally and they're both on board.

Also, if anyone has anything they'd like to donate to the raffle it would be appreciated. Milsurp, firearm accessories, something /k/ related that you don't really want anymore but someone else might enjoy winning would be appreciated.

Everyone that attends NuggetFest will get a raffle ticket for free and you can buy an additional ticket for a dollar.
>>
File: 1501819402060.png (271KB, 1023x653px) Image search: [Google]
1501819402060.png
271KB, 1023x653px
First nig post
>>
File: 20170729_231931.jpg (2MB, 1355x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_231931.jpg
2MB, 1355x3264px
>>
File: getout.gif (994KB, 496x368px) Image search: [Google]
getout.gif
994KB, 496x368px
>>34777182
>>
>>34776820
can we offer our virginity in the raffle...?
>>
>>34776809
i heard about a work day to help clean up the property for nugget fest, is that still happening?
>>
>>34777182
Is this like a giant warning sign for normal people to stay out? like seriously you are meme'ing way too hard with that pic.
>>
Michifag bumping
Might be able to go.
>>
>>34776809
>its taking place during my birthday

;_;
>>
>>34777526
M-mine too
>>
>>34777518
Michifag here, definitely going.
>>
>>34777182
No nothing like that. Just something they put up for fun at the last MWNF at that location. The squirrel was tasty I hear.
>>
>>34778142
Meant for
>>34777417
>>
File: IMG_3371.jpg (106KB, 640x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3371.jpg
106KB, 640x439px
Will I be looked down upon for bringing a slamfire shotgun?
>>
>>34779857
Yeah don't bring that.
>>
>>34776809
Is there ever gonna be another NuggetFest out West?
>>
>>34778053
>>34777526
Last time we celebrated a birthday at NF, we forced a jew to eat a horsecock and chocolate cake while making antisemetic jokes in front of normies at a whataburger. But he was cool with it, surprisingly. Love you, Johnson.
>>
If i had enough money i would personally pay for BakesRus' travel expenses just to trick him into eating a brownie laced with my semen.

A man can dream.
>>
>>34777526
>its taking place during my birthday
>>34778053
>M-mine too
Make sure you mention that to everyone, we have cake and stuff. It'll be a blast.
>>
>>34777526
>>34778053

You guys should touch tips
>>
>>34780051
Too bad, travis. Im bringing homade sbrs and this thing so you can suck an egg you homo
>>
>>34778142
I'll ask you to read that post again. nailing animals to a tree just screams edge and other things. if you really see that pic as a good example of nugget fest then you should reevaluate your life.
>>
I bought $1500 in gear and took a day off work to drive from iowa to texas to be turned away at the gate. Somehow I am not mad at all, but at the same time I wouldn't cross the street to go to another nuggetfest.
>>
>>34777777
>>
>>34781346
>I bought $1500 in gear and took a day off work to drive from iowa to texas to be turned away at the gate. Somehow I am not mad at all, but at the same time I wouldn't cross the street to go to another nuggetfest.
I didn't go to the clusterfuck that little asshole dumped on creep in Texas but this is a done deal in MO. There have been more than a couple get together there and you would have a chance to put that $1,5000 in gear to good use.
Maybe look into a carpool , there are a few people coming from there. Show up and hang out with the fags you shitpost on /k/ with. Good times an9n, good times.
Or ya know, stay home and post picks in the gear queer threads and on /out/ and that way your shit never ever gets dirty you stupid bitch.
>>
>>34781870
All the goods have already been put to good use, some just had to sit in the closet for the few months since I am too pussy for winter camping. Gas is too cheap to bother carpooling. Has sakuya been banned?
>>
>>34782210
Why would he be banned?
>>
>>34777372
Working party Sept 15, 16, & 17 email me to coordinate [email protected]

>>34777417
That was the Halloween decorations in 2015

>>34778142
>The squirrel was tasty I hear.
Very fucking tasty

>>34781311
>I'll ask you to read that post again. nailing animals to a tree just screams edge and other things. if you really see that pic as a good example of nugget fest then you should reevaluate your life.
I shot the squirrel the day (maybe two days before). I skinned it, cleaned the carcass, and cooked it Friday night. I hung the hide on the tree Thursday. The sign and machete came friday evening.
>>
>>34782422
>nailing animals to a tree just screams edge and other things
Ignore people who never hunted their own meal. They don't understand every fucking meat product they have ever eaten was OH NOE!!!11!!! KILLED and GUTTED and OH MY FUCKING GOD SKINNED.
Can't wait for that Muttom stew. Can we please slaughter it like every did since the beginning of time and bleed it out so the meat tastes better. We can do it away from the weak ass city boys. Plus if you pressure can the blood and add it to your puppers kibble every once in a while he with love you as if you were God itself.

To anyone who has real issues with an animal being put down for our dinner, FUCK YOU. I'm so fucking sick of vegans and peta fucktards acting like they get to tell us what to do.
My wife is making us steak tartar right now, deal with that shit vegans
>>
>>34782210
>Has sakuya been banned?
Still waiting to her why you think anyone should be banned friendo.
>>
>>34782850

I can think of several people that could be banned... Donno about sakuya I think it's just a meme that he should be banned but I'd be ok with it if it happened
>>
I will be bringing my standing up act so everyone must wear good shoes and laff at my jokes or you will not be able to watch
atendance is amandatory also no shooting or bumpfiring while the act I am doing or I will have to start over
after that I will be singing midnight queen by nickelback I can play the gitar but I need someone to play drums bcause I can't do both
>>
>>34783355
I'm offended you haven't been shitting up our California threads lately. Was good for getting bumps.
>>
>>34782281
>>34782850
Sorry was asleep. The underage drinking creates a huge liability for creep and a small liability for everyone else. All it takes is one moralfag for him to get vanned.
>>
>>34783296
I know sakuya being banned is a meme, but he's always been cool and helpful in my experience. He isnt the same IRL as he is on here. People need to lay off the guy.
>>
Are canucks allowed?
>>
>>34784456
Don't see why they would be. If you get there, you can stay for the event.
>>
>>34784468
Cant bring my gats though. More or less concerned about getting turned away or confiscated and i dont think " hey im just going to this rooty tooty point and shooty event" is gonna fly. Might go unarmed
>>
>>34784419

Like I said. He isn't being banned but I wouldn't care if he was. He isn't going to this from what I've heard. I won't go out of my way to defend him. If he was underaged drinking then he should obviously be banned. SIDF plz go.
>>
>>34784490
Considering how many were out there last few times, you will find people eager for you to shoot their funs
>>
>>34784546
Have you ever met sakuya? He's in his late 20s-30s. Drives a truck. I don't think we are talking about the same guy. Worst thing I've seen him do is pass out drunk while sitting bolt upright next to a fire, which is kind of impressive tbqh.
>>
>>34784559

Yeah I have.

Just based on his FAL paint job he should be banned. I'm only sort of kidding.

And I don't know his age, I don't know where the above poster is getting that he is underaged b8. Poster, got proof?
>>
>>34782500
So sick of people who think they are hard core by slaughtering an animal in a situation where it isnt necessary.

Making the slaughtering a public act for your enjoyment is sadistic.
>>
>>34784918
goat btfo
>>
What if I'm a nogunz, am I still allowed if I pay people to let me use their guns?
>>
>>34776809
When do you get North Eastern NuggFest ;_;
>>
>>34784966
>paying people
>at a free event
>to use personal firearms
>when damn near every single gun owner wants to share their guns

I mean...you COULD, but unless it's super special snowflake ammo, I don't see why you WOULD.
>>
>>34784299
Sakuya is in his late 20s. Anyone saying he was under age was just trolling.

>>34784456
Absolutely. We have had Canadians attend before.

>>34784490
You will be fine, plenty of folks willing to let you shoot their stuff.

>>34784611
It's a meme. People started lying about his age after the Texas NuggetFest to stir up controversy.

>>34784966
Yeah.

>>34784982
Hoping to do West Virginia next Summer. Maybe this winter.
>>
File: thefuk.png (100KB, 467x478px) Image search: [Google]
thefuk.png
100KB, 467x478px
Interesting photo that has been chosen to represent your lovely town.
>>
File: Screenshot_408.png (2MB, 1627x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_408.png
2MB, 1627x1004px
Anyone else tempted to tip off the news and have them show up to all us petting a goat seductively?
>>
>tfw want to go but can't due to work and lack of vehicle

one day...
one day...
>>
>>34784918
>hungry
>kill animal
>not hungry anymore
I'd say it was necessary.

I sure hope you don't eat meat, faggot. Otherwise you've enjoyed the slaughter too.
>>
>>34787354
vid link?
>>
>>34784490
Bring ammo, then, or food, food is always welcome. If you bring ammo, food or good attitude someone'll happily hand you guns to shoot. I know I will.

>>34784559
Did he do that at the last MWNF? I saw him spaced out one night, couldn't tell if he was asleep or just full thousand yard stare.

>>34784966
>pay
Man, if you really want to be friendly and contribute, bring ammo. I'm sure folks will be thrilled to let you shoot and help you out if you need it.

>>34787354
YES. We had a police helicopter last MWNF, why not a few news vans.

Also
>aviators
>Top Gun
Good shit, Guard.

>>34787368
Where are you? Carpooling is always a great option, and sick days were made for a reason.
>>
I suggested this before, but it'd be really fun if someone could bring a projector and plug it into their car or something and we could watch some war movies or something at night. I don't know if any of you have that kind of equipment but if you do or could borrow it I think it'd go over well.
>>
>>34788003
Just need a big white bed sheet and a generator. I'm sure someone has the stuff for that. My folks might still have their old projector, I'll ask next I see them.
>>
File: komrade.jpg (73KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
komrade.jpg
73KB, 480x360px
Are you finna be there? (u kno who u r)
>>
>>34788106
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Just a bed sheet for a screen and we can all chill and drink at the end of the day.

What would you guys want to watch?
>>
Texan day here I'm not bringing anyone in my car fuck y all.

Anyone down to convoy up there Thursday night?
>>
>>34788170
>Good Morning Vietnam
>>
>>34787639
There is a difference between eating meat and taking pleasure in an obscene , public , slaughter, being done in part for entertainment.

The kill should be more respectful than that.
>>
>>34785912
People at NuggetFest literally stand around the range looking for people without a gun in their hand to hand one to.
>>
>>34787639
I'm not questioning killing for food, though i could argue a squirrel isn't gonna give you a decent amount of calories compared to what you spent hunting, skinning, preparing, and cooking it.
I question nailing things to trees and the message that sends. If you think that's normal fine, but most people will take that as a big red flag.
>>
>>34787676
Video was taken down but litterally has nothing in it
>>
File: 1497754926490.gif (4MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497754926490.gif
4MB, 250x250px
>>34776809
I'd go but I don't wanna get lynched by redneck methed out hillbillies desu.
>>
>>34788143

Yeah, secret Santa buddy. I will.

Join mah Discord https://discord.gg/vvFbVe5

I still have that Slinky.
>>
>>34788636
Cool and good! Thank you sir, I have joined.
>>
>>34784918
>>34788269
>>34788339
Assuming this is all the same person, you don't know or refuse to listen to anything about the situation then.

The squirrel was killed and cleaned the Thursday before Nuggetfest. I roasted it on a stick over the fire Friday night. I nailed the hide to the tree early Friday morning. I grew up fifteen minutes from the campsite and lived there for 25 years. Fresh game and slaughtering livestock is just a fact of life. Lots of people, especially in that area, skin animals for their hides and tan them. No I didn't do that correctly. Yeah it might have been in poor taste. I hung the hide as "halloween decorations". In my mind and most of the other people I pointed it out to it was funny/entertaining. No one said "what the fuck dude" or anything like that. If I seriously offended any snowflakes I apologize. The squirrel was beyond caring, I guarantee you.

A few other /k/ommandos brought up the idea of having fresh roasted goat at TXNF. I worked closely with one other person who found the goat on craigslist. The person who sold it knew we were going to slaughter it and butcher it for meat. We got up Saturday morning, led the goat about 100yds from camp and shot it in the back of the head with a .38S&W. It was not abused or mistreated from the time we picked him up to the time we slaughtered him. We didn't sell tickets or walk around camp going "Hey you guys wanna see something awesome?!"

Nothing about the either kill/slaughter was public or for entertainment. You make it sound like we trapped them live and used them as pinatas. Do you like fresh meat? It tastes better. Do you hunt or fish? Meat you've taken and butchered yourself gives a sense of satisfaction unlike any you'll get opening a bag of chicken tendies from Wal Mart.
>>
>>34788170
Tropic Thunder? Hamburger Hill?
>>
>>34787354
>Anyone else tempted to tip off the news

lol, they wouldn't be able to get onsite. It's private property, besides NuggetFest has already been in the media.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/fernandoalfonso/2016/05/25/the-story-behind-4chans-most-explosive-and-unique-meetup/

>>34788106
>>34788003
I have a projector, I'll bring it if I can find it.

>>34789056
Don't sweat it man, if people get discouraged from attending because of an animal skin drying on a tree, we're probably better off without them.

>>34789558
Good choices.
>>
>>34789719
>Don't sweat it man, if people get discouraged from attending because of an animal skin drying on a tree, we're probably better off without them.
It doesn't bother me, I just wanted the true story out there.

If they still need a safe space and feel threatened by us edgelords after knowing the truth then they don't have to come.
>>
One of these days I'll attend a nuggetfest. Maybe winter after college is done. I'll bring my neutered AR and maybe buy some proper parts from a willing /k/ommando
>>
>>34783296
>I can think of several people that could be banned
go away hall monitor
we like to have fun
complaining about memes at an evemt organized on 4chan
>>
>>34784918
>Making the slaughtering a public act for your enjoyment is sadistic.
I hope I get to see what all goes on when the lamb is culled, cleaned and butchered. I never have had a chance to see how the meat counter gets filled at the local store.
Anyone acting like animals are sacrificed at MWNF are liars. Fuck vegans and especially fuck peta cunts.
>>
File: IMG_0098.jpg (42KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0098.jpg
42KB, 638x540px
>>34789719
>if people are discouraged because x we'd be better off without them

Creep I agree, but cut the fuckin' bullshit. You didn't use that arguement about ironic meme flags. If you apply that logic to one thing you have to apply it to everything. Look, I can't tell you how to run shit, but at least consider what I'm saying
>>
>>34789056
They are not the same person no. I have zero problem with hunting for food (no matter how little food you really get).

I am the one who has issue with skinning animals and nailing them to tree's for no real reason other then a meme on the internet. imo it's just poor taste.
I truly don't care what you do it doesn't affect me, but i can still have an opinion on what i see and the message i hear, even if you don't agree with it.
>>
>>34790133
False equivalence. Not all grievances are equal nor should they be treated equally.

>>34790038
I have been considering adding classes to NuggetFest. Just some fun and useful things like how to properly clean and dress a deer or other food stock animal and other general survival/outdoor classes. The kind of stuff that you used to learn in the Boyscouts back in the day.
>>
>>34790296
>The kind of stuff that you used to learn in the Boyscouts back in the day.
That could be the sparking off point of one hell of a revival.
>>
>>34790133
>Creep I agree, but cut the fuckin' bullshit. You didn't use that arguement about ironic meme flags.
>....ironic meme flags.
That goatfucker flag isn't a meme, it's carried by goatfuckes who have killed Anmericans on our own soil cunt. Why not bring one and wave it around me. I haven't broken anyone's jaw in years. Love the sound of a jawbone breaking in two or three spots. Nothing like it.
>>
>>34790332
That would be great. Once I have more land bought for NuggetFest we can have permanent structures and established areas for different classes.
>>
Would bringing my girlfriend be a bad idea?
>>
>>34791048
No, it's pretty common for /k/ommandos to bring their girlfriends and wives. If she likes target shooting and camping out, go for it.
>>
Who do I email for a discord link?
>>
>>34790255
>I am the one who has issue with skinning animals and nailing them to tree's for no real reason other then a meme on the internet.
Moreso than a meme, it was to laugh at the "city kids" who have no idea where food actually comes from.

>imo it's just poor taste.
Honestly, I agree. No one's ever accused me of having good taste though. I'd probably do it again for the reason above.

>I truly don't care what you do it doesn't affect me, but i can still have an opinion on what i see and the message i hear, even if you don't agree with it.
No argument here, everyone has a right to their own opinions. Message meant isn't always the message intended. More than for me to laugh it was to show that better food comes from outdoors than prepackaged crap from the shelves. That there's no reason to not eat food when food is readily available. Yeah it was just a scrawny squirrel (riddled with fleas when I shot him) but I was a little proud. Yeah I grew up down there but I've lived on base in Wichita since 08. If I though it would have truly bothered someone to the point they would have thought less of Creep or NuggetFest, or if Creep had asked, I would have taken it down or never put it up to begin with.

Thanks for not devolving this into name calling and mud slinging.
>>
>>34791063
>it's pretty common for /k/ommandos to bring their girlfriends and wives
Not recommended to bring both to the same NuggetFest. A /k/onsiderate /k/ommando alternates. Girlfriend to one, wife to the next one, repeat.
>>
>>34791073
[email protected]

>>34791144
Smartass.
>gets dubs
Luckyass
>>
>>34791250
>Smartass.
You said it

>Luckyass
You're going to finally give up that sweet, sweet ass in October?

Dubs?
>>
>>34790296
>I have been considering adding classes to NuggetFest.
The natural progression IMO FWIW IIRC IANAL YMMV. If only there was someone who offered to buy a shitload of land to get thing started.
>>
>>34791048
Make sure to drill them on gun safety. I don't want to get shot by your SO because she gets spooked by 70+ autists in various states of undress lugging around more guns than she's seen in her life.

Additionally, Creep will cover this more at the event, and others have probably mentioned it, but don't let her go snapping pictures of everybody and everything. Many people don't want their face floating around associated with this event, so just tell her to be careful about where she's pointing her camera.

This isn't really directed at your SO in general, but really for anyone considering bringing someone who doesn't go to 4chan. We kinda have a lot of unwritten rules that others might not pick up on.
>>
>>34791705
She shoots with me all the time. I've drilled gun safety in her head harder than the military does. :^)

Is everyone at these events really fucking antisocial, or what? I don't get the picture thing - not that I'm saying she or I would disrespect that rule.
>>
>>34791677
>If only there was someone who offered to buy a shitload of land to get thing started.

I'm working on it. There's a small chunk of property in West Virginia I have been eyeing for awhile.
>>
>>34791779
>Is everyone at these events really fucking antisocial, or what? I don't get the picture thing - not that I'm saying she or I would disrespect that rule.
Some people have security clearances, some have high visibility jobs that might have concerns with them associating with a "Japanese anime board". etc etc etc etc
>>
>>34791779
>Is everyone at these events really fucking antisocial, or what?

We have some folks with Top Secret Clearances in the Private Security Industry and Federal/Government positions. They have concerns that being publicly associated with what could be mistaken for a "militia tier photo" would compromise their careers and livelihoods. Good natured photos taken out of context can be harmful.

General rule is, if you take photos, blur the faces before posting them on 4chan or online, if someone asks to not have their photo taken be respectful. The latter part being no different than a standard ComicCon.
>>
>>34791825
>>34791814
Makes sense. Didn't consider that. Thanks for the answer.
>>
Who is in charge of nuggetfest.com? It has shitty free Weebly hosting and I'd like to volunteer my server and sysadmin services for free to support nuggetfest.
>>
>>34789958

They should be banned for safety violations not because I don't like them.
>>
>>34791784
How many acres, how developed is it and what are they asking.
Any chance for a 300m rifle range?
>>
So how strict is safety? I assume that people can walk around freely with guns loaded at the low ready, is that right? I feel it would be a pain to have to case/uncase at the firing line every time when there is so many people shooting so many things for so long.
>>
>>34791937
No problem, that question gets asked from time to time so you're not alone in wondering about the photo policy.

>>34791954
>Who is in charge of nuggetfest.com
That would be myself. I've been putting on upgrading the website for a long time but intend to eventually, though I appreciate your offer.

>>34792242
I don't want to get it hyped up too much before its set in stone, but it's slightly larger than the Pennsylvania NuggetFest site, fairly priced, and possibly.

>>34792326
>how strict is safety

Moderate. No loaded long guns off the range, you're welcome to walk around with a slung rifle or carried at the low ready if it's unloaded and without a mag. Pistols may be loaded if in a proper holster or fully contained in a pocket. (fully contained not meaning hanging halfway out of your pocket like that Airman I saw at the Exchange at Camp Bastion)

Nothing too crazy. Most likely going to start having the RSOs clear people when they leave the firing line and as always if someone hands you a firearm clear it yourself before examining/admiring it. And of course once you start drinking you're done handling loaded firearms for the remainder of the day.
>>
>>34792371
>(fully contained not meaning hanging halfway out of your pocket like that Airman I saw at the Exchange at Camp Bastion)
Do you have something to say about members of the United States Air Force you crayon munching jarhead?
>>
File: IMG_0010.jpg (61KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0010.jpg
61KB, 500x361px
>>34790296
First off I'm not trolling, sorry if my posts sound more aggressive than I mean over text based conversation.
Anyway I don't see how it's different. Sakuya hung up the hide and posed for some pictures to meme and that was cool. some people displayed offensive flags ironically (Israeli next to swatstika ffs) and it's a problem? It's obvious that people aren't nazis or whatever assorted flags they are displaying so why is it a problem?

>>34790370
I can't believe I'm humoring you but it's obvious that anyone that would fly an isis flag at nuggetfest is obviously meme-ing. There have been nazi flags (who killed a shit ton more Americans than isis) flown and nobody got close to fighting anyone. You won't do shit faggot. I jerk off to your dead "brothers" getting ripped to fucking shreds by IEDs and I laugh every time a vet realizes how much of a scumbag they are and ends their life.
>>
>>34792432
Goes from "I'm sorry" to "I jerk off to dead servicemen," all in the space of one paragraph.

There's trying too hard, and then there's this. This is probably the most edgy, tryhard shit I have read. And I've been browsing this shitheap since 2007. Fuck dude, even if you are being ironic, this is next level bad. Is meta-ironic shitposting a thing? If not, you just invented it.
>>
>>34792392
Yes, yes I do. I literally watched an Airforce Captain walking around the British Exchange on Camp Leatherneck with a Beretta M9 hanging out of his freaking pocket.

>>34792432
I wasn't assuming you were trolling. Look at it from my point of view, I've been the host/organizer of NuggetFest for the last 3 years, 10 events in all. The number of people such as yourself that say there is an aspect of NuggetFest or something in some way associated with NuggetFest that they don't like, is in the hundreds. If I took into account and incorporated every single suggestion, request, demand or commentary directed at me we'd have a rule book longer than the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

I base my decisions on 1) is this suggestion to safety, if so it gets my immediate attention. 2) is it in keeping with a positive image of NuggetFest. There is a NOTEWORTHY difference between someone being upset about the idea of someone bringing an ISIS flag, vs hanging a goat skin up on a tree to dry, then later deciding to take some photos near it while it's drying. Anyone with a government job or security clearance that gets caught in a background photo with an ISIS or Nazi flag can kiss their job, pension and life goodbye. Now, would anyone lose their job for being in the background of a photo of a squirrel pelt nailed to a tree? No, unless you work at a Vegan Yogurt shop or for PETA. I can't incorporate every request or treat every grievance equally, that is as unreasonable as it is ridiculous.

There are only 3 Base rules at NuggetFest. Be safe, abide by the law, and don't be a dick. Providing a safe, fun event that people can attend without concern of it adversely impacting their personal lives isn't easy and I assure everyone here that I will never get it 100% right. But if the biggest issue is whether or not animal pelts should be publicly displayed then I consider things to be doing alright.
>>
>>34792432
In light of your second comment, don't come to NuggetFest, you have to be at least 18 to attend.
>>
>>34792432
IMO there is a difference between active and inactive conflicts. Lots of Americans died in the Revolutionary War (and War of 1812) but the years have lessened the choler.
>>
Is this a location that allows for camping out?
I don't have a tent, but I don't feel like shelling out for a motel so I might just crash in my van.
>>
>>34792960
>Is this a location that allows for camping out?

Yeah, you're welcome to bring a tent or like you said crash in your car.
>>
File: IMG_0050.jpg (160KB, 568x795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.jpg
160KB, 568x795px
>>34792661
>>34792826
He was being an edgy nigger talking about " hurr I'll brake ur jaw if I see du isis flag I love breaking du jaws" so I said something even more outlandish and edgy. Dont be so soft, it's words on the internet.

Anyway Back to reality, I disagree with the flag thing. Like I say I can't tell you how to run the show but I can give you feedback and I think if someone's personal life is put in so much danger over being seen near a flag maybe they shouldn't be going to nuggetfest and not the other way around. Don't discount what I'm saying just because I was ironically edgy to a fucking "I'll kick ur ass IRL" edge lord. Remember, there are always two sides to the turnip, no matter how thin you slice it.
>>
>>34792796
>Captain
That's at least half the problem right there buddy. Lol
>>
>>34793027
>Don't discount what I'm saying just because

If you feel the need to defend your own words, you should rethink what you've said and how you said it.

>>34793034
Ain't that the truth.

Goodnight folks.
>>
>>34793111
>rethink what you said and how you said it

Trips don't lie. Especially not when papa creep posts them.
>>
newfag here,

what happened during the winter?
What were some of the worst moments of nuggetfest?
>>
>>34792371
>. (fully contained not meaning hanging halfway out of your pocket like that Airman I saw at the Exchange at Camp Bastion)
Well thats a paddalin
>>34792392
Is it just me or are people in the Air Force insecure about being in the Air Force?
>>
>>34791993
>They should be banned for safety violations not because I don't like them.
If you saw safety violations bad enough that bans were fitting and didn't mention them you should fucking be banned as well.
See something say something, the life you save may be your own or much more importantly MINE.
>>
>>34792432
So how long has your mom been selling that rotten crotch of hers to pay for your tendies and mountain dew little guy. Is she offering group discounts yet so she can put all three of her holes to work at once...gotta keep those profit margins up cause she ain't getting any younger.
Does she make you wash all the sheets and stuff? I bet your trailor has some paper thin walls doesn't it.
>>
If I can get a job before then I will totally try to make it. Last one I went to was the one in PA where that guy literally almost killed someone by NDing his nugget
>>
>>34793027
>He was being an edgy nigger talking about " hurr I'll brake ur jaw if I see du isis flag I love breaking du jaws"
> "I'll kick ur ass IRL" edge lord.
say that to my face in real life and see what happens tough guy.
>>
I have a question.
My GF and a few of her friends have watched me post ITT and other nuggetfest threads. They want to deflower the large virgin population among your group. Not even trolling.
Would they be welcome to come and screw virgins? No rough stuff and condoms and dental damns (dental damns are for protection during cunnilingus while they teach you how to please a women) would be an absolute requirement.
They aren't prostitutes so no laws would be broken just some fun loving women who hate to think fine young American boys have never had no pussy.
They are from 24 to 28 years old and all pretty good looking. None of them have HIV, HPV or herpes. They would be happy to serve drinks in sheer cup bras and old fashioned garter belts, don't mind a little slap and tickle as long as it's not hostile or violent. They really just love a good time and I can attest to them all loving men who act like men.
You could teach them how to shoot safely and they can pop some cherries. What do you say creep.
>>
>>34793728
>what happened during the winter?
Look in the archives for TXNF. Basically were lied to about permission to use the land and had to leave saturday around noon.

>What were some of the worst moments of nuggetfest?
That was pretty much one of the worst moments out of the ones I've been to. There was some pretty bad weather up in Pennsylvania the year I went. Also on the way home. That was exciting driving. Going through Colorado was about the same in a few places a few months after that.

>>34794014
>Is it just me or are people in the Air Force insecure about being in the Air Force?
Dunno, Not the people I've met. I know I'm a low speed, high drag office dwelling sucker. I also know I'm vaguely competent in the woods, camping, hunting, etc. I have six motorcycles in various states of repair, I've rebuilt several. I ride them daily and race flat track whenever I can make it to the race. I'm not like your normal AF guy. I was mostly giving Creep shit because Hurr Durr crayon eating Marine is an easy target.

>>34794888
Trips says it'll happen.
>>
>>34794973
>Trips says it'll happen.
Since it's your family's property I will be bringing 4 or 6 women who are looking forward to popping cherries in the nicest most loving and legal way. They want to help men learn what women really like and I can speak from experience that these women truly love men, a far cry from the man hating bitches who think making a guy a sandwich is oppressive. Women love taking virgins, I just hope the boys are willing to learn what they are teaching.
I was only concerned about how the female attendees would feel about this. I personally don't see why anyone would have a problem with young virgin males having a nice positive first experience that would help them understand what women want but there is always some harpy who just can't stand a man having a good time.
I'm thinking we should make camp away from everyone else, what do you think. Could we set our tents in a different spot than the group?
>>
>>34794014
You get some people in each branch like that. We mostly pick on each other for fun but some take themselves too seriously.

>>34794029
In all reality if anyone witnesses an unsafe act please tell a Range Safety Officer or tell me.

>>34794122
That happened the day before NuggetFest which is why we now give safety briefings the moment people arrive instead of when the range opens.

>>34794888
>>34795030
I'll address that notion at NuggetFest.
>>
>>34794888
>we trippy mang
>>34795030

I don't see a problem with this, as long as no beta orbiters go full columbine in some sort of jealous rampage when the girl that took their virginity also takes it in the ass from chad in the same night.
>>
Oh boy there are going to be comfort women at nugget fest
>>
File: 1483774623885.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483774623885.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>First someone trolls about murdering a kid at nuggetfest
>Now someone trolls about bringing comfort women
>>
Reminder that NuggetFest is an inclusive and accepting event for all Faith's, colors, genders, etc. Hate of any kind will NOT be tolerated. This includes homophobia, trans*phobia, sexism, misogyny, islamophobia, right wing rhetoric, Trump, bigotry, sizeism, ableism, etc. You will NOT receive a second warning. Anyone who engaged in this sort of hate or hate speech at the event WILL be forcibly removed. Do NOT test this rule, every time we meet me and my crew ends up kicking out a dozen or so people for hate speech or acts. This is NOT a joke, all rumors will be investigated. Leave your hate at home, NuggetFest is an inclusive and fun event for everyone, your hate speech is NOT going to be tolerated.
>>
>>34795360
>I'll address that notion at NuggetFest.
Well you should say if you even condone it now before we make the trip. There won't be any money changing hands so as far as you "as long as it doesn't break and local state or federal laws" deal goes The women are in it for the joy of making men happy.
You has better bring some lotion if you plan on addressing that notion. Water based or forget about it.
>>34795616
These women aren't the least bit into chad thundercock. They just like giving a shy never been fucked guy a chance at that pussy. They feel like they are teaching a generation about how to please a women and according to them size doesn't matter as much as people say it does. The motion in the ocean and all that.
So any guys who think there are gods gift to women ain't getting laid by them at all. It's the shy guys who never had any that really turn the on, don't ask me why cause I have no fucking clue.
>>
File: 1500599451854.png (51KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
1500599451854.png
51KB, 232x217px
>>34795899
fuck, just send them to my house?

>>34795868
pic related
>>
Any carpools in or around southeast Michigan? I can pay cash, caps, or bullets.
>>
File: 1490282290491.jpg (183KB, 1500x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1490282290491.jpg
183KB, 1500x1157px
>>34795899
What about comfort women (male)? Will you bring any of those? I'm not gay but I'd prefer some of the to come along so I could have fun with them....
>>
>Anon talks up bringing comfort women
>brings a host of 2/10 porkers
>>
>>34796204
>Implying the 2/10 male porkers that show up deserve any better
>>
>>34796403
I am at least a 4.5.
>>
File: black_lagoon_ass.jpg (104KB, 848x960px) Image search: [Google]
black_lagoon_ass.jpg
104KB, 848x960px
>>34796403
Atleast my wife thinks im cute.
>>
>>34794888
>>34795030
>>34795899
8.5/10 entertaining mang. The first couple Tommy Thyroid Shoes posts were entertaining, now they're stale. The "I'll smash your face in because *blah blah blah blah*" posts got old quicker. I like this, they're new and innovative. Good work.
>>
>>34795868
That was entertaining to read. Also, no.

>>34795899
Kek, no

>>34797032
At least they are putting some variety into the mix. I remember one troll a couple years back admitting he trolled just because he worked too much to attend NF and would troll to keep the threads interesting.
>>
>>34797518
Why are you opposed to me setting you up with a better site and free hosting on my server? It's what I do professionally.

I don't have any other way to volunteer a useful skill for Nuggetfest and it would save you money. Don't turn away my love. </3
>>
>>34797537

He is probably worried about losing control over it to someone else.
>>
>>34797843
He'd retain full control of the domain, all he'd do is point the A record to my server. If, at any time, I did something he didn't like, it would take ten seconds to take it offline or point it back to the old host.
>>
>>34797908

Yeah I could do this too on any of the dedicateds that I manage. Set up a WordPress login for him. You're super nice for offering it but he probably doesn't want to worry about it since his site is cheap or free and works.
>>
>>34796023
If you can swing down to Southern IL, I'd gladly take you with. Got room for one, maybe two extra people.

>>34796557
Don't worry Guard, I think you're handsome. Also, that's one of the best non-action scenes in the series, good post.

>>34797929
Hmm, kind of want to see what it'd cost for a virtual server where I work, then I could make sure it's always running just right. Personal Windows SysAdmin for NF sounds nice.

What classes would people want for NF? I'm sure we have enough medically trained folks for some first aid courses, enough good cooks for campfire cooking classes, and surely general bushcraft classes as well.
>>
>>34798114
I live in Southern Illinois. Did I hear carpool?
>>
File: alpenflage.jpg (311KB, 953x715px) Image search: [Google]
alpenflage.jpg
311KB, 953x715px
>>34797518
Creep, shoot me an email.
[email protected]
Not sure if I can make it, but would like to remain appraised of the situation.
>>
>this would be me
>if I get my gun from the smith
>if i can finish the build on another one
>if I can source, complete, and get the last pieces assembled on a third
>and if I can actually go
>>
>>34797537
>>34797843
It's free hosting right now. Only thing I pay for is the domain name. I'm not really worried about upgrading though I do sincerely appreciate the offer. If/when I decide to upgrade I will put the word out

>>34798404
Will do after work man.
>>
>>34798114
>What classes would people want for NF? I'm sure we have enough medically trained folks for some first aid courses, enough good cooks for campfire cooking classes, and surely general bushcraft classes as well.
If you're skilled and willing to teach catch me/Creep at NF dude. I've talked to him a bit offline about stuff I can teach.
>>
>>34798205
Might just be, whereabouts are you? I'm near Scott AFB. Shoot me an email, [email protected]

>>34799404
I'm not totally sure what I could teach that's /k/ applicable. I'm good with most things academic, and I'm a sysadmin so I could teach tech stuff, but that isn't really NF material. I guess if anyone wants to bring their homework I could help with that.

Only really /k/ things I can do are help others shoot, and possibly teach some basic first aid, but others would be much better suited to that. We'll see when I get there if I can do anything for folks.
>>
If any of you faggots want to shoot my Enfield, bring .303.
>>
>>34799637
>others would be much better suited
No worries, I assumed from the way you asked the question that you could teach something along those lines.
>>
>>34799404

I can tell the magical story of the Elements of Harmony. It would be a nice, peaceful end to the night
>>
File: 1495373800649.jpg (136KB, 401x464px) Image search: [Google]
1495373800649.jpg
136KB, 401x464px
Is it ok If I bring my gf with me seeing as she's white and I'm not?
>>
>>34800128
>It would be a nice, peaceful end to the night
It would be a nice peaceful end to the night after we kick your greasy neckbeard broni ass. Fucking mlp freaks.
>>
>>34800337
Why would that be a problem?
>>
>>34776809
Hey creep, I appreciate all you do but I don't think I'll be making it out to this fest. an anon in another thread said he did the following at one of your events and I no longer feel safe attending nor do I feel you are doing an adequate job ensuring our safety. Your hearts in the right place man, But this is just fucked up.

"This kid wouldn't shut the fuck up about his AK, and he looked like kind of a pothead (typical commie) so I said to him "hey man, me and some guys are gonna get baked, want in?" and his precious little eyes lit up.
So I then told him "ok, they are a ways that a way, we have to do it so the rest of the guys don't catch a whiff, here, I'll show you the spot".
And so we walk for about fifteen minutes, while I casually look for a good spot. I kind of feel he is getting impatient so when we pass this little trough in the ground, I decide it's good enough.
I say "Hey man, see that deer? Isn't nature beautiful?" (there was no deer) and put two in the back of his head while he is turned around.
I drag him about 20 feet back to the little ditch, throw some branches on him, and head back.
No one heard/noticed the shots because there were so many, and when someone looked at me funny as I re-entered I just fumbled with my zipper so he thought I just went for a piss."
>>
>>34800337
No one cares.

>>34802579
I'll give you a 4/10 for the whole Passive Aggressive Pedophile persona you made up just to troll these threads and a 2/10 for the ridiculous story you literally just made up.
>>
>>34802579
>>34802648

inb4 it was just Creep on anon who told the story and Nuggetfest is just a twisted plan to get anons alone and sate his bloodlust.
>>
>>34802579

>>34802648
>4/10 and a 2/10
You've gotta stop being so generous dude. That's a 2/10 and a 0.5/10 at best.
>>
>>34802648

Seriously dude?! I'm not making this shit up, Look at the post in the other thread! I fear for my safety and the safety of all the others who show up and you act like its some fucking troll? It might be a troll, and it might not be, but I seriously think there needs to be an investigation or something! Goddamn nobody even questions a potential murder!
Also look at all the (you)s that post got
>>
>>34802779
Creep iz a gud boi, he dindu nuttin.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-08-08 21.41.34.png (371B, 46x27px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-08-08 21.41.34.png
371B, 46x27px
>>34802779
>>
>>34802829
You stupid nigger, what is the only quantifiable way to measure how good a troll is?
If you aren't retarded you'd say the amount of (you)s. IF I was theoretically just a troll (I'm not) then I'd say I've done a pretty fucking good job.
I've single handedly derailed entire threads and get dozens, sometimes 100+ (you)s. I get anons and even creep (even though he's smart enough to not show his butt hurt) fucking fanny flustered beyond belief.
The greatest part of all is I'm going to come to this nuggetfest on your property and probably even meet you face to face and you will have no idea. Same with creep (mfw I've already met him IRL)
>>
>>34802579
Aren't you the guy with the kiddie dolls? I was dismayed you did not show up with the sex dolls at nuggetfest TX like you said you would
>>
>>34803186
I was at the Texas fest but creep said I couldn't bring the dolls. Shame too, they don't make the child dolls anymore so it would have been cool for anyone interested to see.
>>
File: thingsAreGettingBizarreAndScary.jpg (70KB, 512x576px) Image search: [Google]
thingsAreGettingBizarreAndScary.jpg
70KB, 512x576px
d-do gay things really happen a nuggetfests
>>
File: 1491355598685.jpg (110KB, 592x887px) Image search: [Google]
1491355598685.jpg
110KB, 592x887px
I heard that the last nuggetfest the host's "grandpa" freaked out because he had no idea what he was getting into.

Do we have a chance of that happening again?

Because that would be fucking awkward to be on land where you aren't welcomed.
>>
>>34803282
read the first post.
>>
>>34803006
>probably even meet you face to face and you will have no idea

I've met plenty of scum and plenty of great people and never known it. What's your point?

>>34803276
Only with the gay people who show up.

>>34803282
My dad (the landowner for this MWNF) was at TXNF where Grandpappy Swiggans lost his shit. Guaranteed that MWNF is good to go.
>>
>>34802680
Ever read "The Most Dangerous Game" anon?

>>34802769
Honestly I pity him.
>>
>>34803360
eeeh, it keeps the thread active *shrug*
>>
>>34803330

Good to know.
>>
>>34803360
What's to pity? It's entertaining for me and don't lie, it's a lot more entertaining for you than

>should I go I'm not white

Anyway there's a higher purpose for me doing all this. I wish you were smart enough to figure it out.
>>
>>34803856
>there's a higher purpose for me doing all this. I wish you were smart enough to figure it out.
Do you walk on water by chance?
>>
>>34776809
Hey Creep, I'm wondering when the next Nuggetfest for the Northeast or Southeast is?
>>
>>34803911
Most likely West Virginia either this Winter or next Summer.
>>
>>34802779
>I fear for my safety
You should.
You posted enough images of your 12 year old sex toys that we can identify you from gear and guns in frame.
So yea, you should be scared.
>>
>>34803360
>The Most Dangerous Game
The original is such a great movie. Enjoy.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlLIquCiyUw
>>
>>34804059
Thanks, that's really close.
>>
Well I've already outed myself as a troll so I'll explain myself.
I've been doing these troll threads as a kind of experiment, partially for my own amusement but mainly because of a desire to explore how people react to online stimulus.
I'm not some sort of "oldfag" but I started coming on 4chan around 2007, and in those days the internet while readily available was not like it is today, where everybody is constantly connected. Back in those times, when faced with a troll thread, or what some would even call cyber bullying the common logic was to just close your eyes nigga, don't look at the screen and it goes away. Fast forward to now and the average person seems to be far more invested in their online exchanges, to the point of experiencing anger and anxiety when faced with mean comments or trolling attempts.

>inb4 I'm saying people never got mad at the internet in muh old days but now everyone's butthurt

It's a case by case basis but I'm noticing an overall trend and I think (and fear) that we are headed for a future in which online exchange is taken as seriously as face to face interaction and is therefore interchangeable with it especially as technology advances. We've already seen this to a degree with people constantly using their smart phones and developing antisocial tendancies. I was doing an experiment where I would troll and bait as well as I was able to, to see how people react to various bait, especially bait with IRL implications ala the dolls, or the murder rumor causing people to no show. I do these things to try and gain better insight and understandings about the relationship between people and the net, because the two seem to be getting intertwined in way that is progressively becoming more damaging and unhealthy.
>>
>>34792960
>>34792991

I'm buying a slide in camper for my truck partly because of Nuggetfest

>>34803330

Is Swiggan going to be going to this NF? I'm assuming he's still lurking these threads
>>
>>34804732
>Is Swiggan going to be going to this NF? I'm assuming he's still lurking these threads
Last word I'd heard from Creep was Swiggan had gone dark and left the states to enlist with the French Foreign Leigon.
>>
>>34781346
>took a day off work to drive from iowa to texas to be turned away at the gate

What happened?
>>
>>34804806
And for that matter
>desire to ensure that there is never a repeat of this past Winter's NuggetFest

What happened to the winter nuggetfest?

Ive always ignored these threads until now
>>
>>34804849
See >>34794973 Most simple summary. The rest is in the archives.
>>
>>34804878
No I don't want to see >>34794973 I want you to tell us what happened
>>
>>34805018
I don't feel like typing it up tonight. Maybe tomorrow if you ask nicely.
>>
Any NC people looking to head over? I'll probably be carpooling with a few other guys from the CLT area.
>>
>>34805112
I read the other post.
You seem nice.
>>
>>34805018

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0KsNexELPjs

Imagine after this video was shot, Creep came into frame and publicly told everybody they had to GTFO, followed by a hurried ex filtration where people in the chaos lost guns, ammo, and other belongings. You can see why Swiggan is not well liked
>>
>>34805813
Well now that we all know what everyone looks like

As far as blaming swiggan it's almost as much our fault. He asked a hunfdred times if there would be more than 15 or 20 people.

Let it go, all things considered the meets go better than expected.
>>
>>34804732
No he will not.

>>34805018
>>34804849
I didn't ensure the person offering the use of their land cleared it with the actual land owner so we had to relocate half way into NuggetFest to a state park campground I had as a back up.

>>34805989
I told him there could be upwards of 40 people.
>>
>>34806881
>I didn't ensure the person offering the use of their land cleared it with the actual land owner
u dinindunuffin
Seriously he was told a hundred times there would be a lot more than 15 or 20 people coming. Not your fault.
Now lets talk important things, can we have those comfort women or what. Real tired of being a virgin creep.
>>
>>34804439
Have a pity (You)
>>
>>34807319
I'm looking for a pity fuck
>>
>>34776809
you should probly put up the requirement of store sealed food.

remmeber, anons are not to be trusted..you might end up with baby making juice brownies.
>>
>>34779857
curious, if that is a slam fire shotgun..why does it have a trigger?
>>
File: IMG_1408[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1408[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
The meme van will (hopefully) be returning this year.
>>
File: fake brownies.png (241KB, 974x688px) Image search: [Google]
fake brownies.png
241KB, 974x688px
>>34807528
You got tricked kid.

>>34807748
Awesome.
>>
>>34807748
My van is more rapey. Are you jelly?
>>
Any Austin/San Antonio fags up to carpool/convoy?
>>
Just saw a tan izuzu on I-95 S with one of creeps cube stickers. Drive safe!
>>
>>34808731
Fuck off Austin, we don't want your kind
>>
>>34809542
I hope you were doing at least 70 when you typed that out
>>
>>34810663
He uses t2t
>>
>>34810910
Not in my mind. I see him hammer down with a laptop ziptied to the steering wheel driving so fast his tires are smoking while listening to David Allan Cole and shitposting his way across the country spreading the 14 words.
>>
>>34809574
Hey fuck you buddy I don't live in Austin, just on the the way from Austin
>>
>>34812383
I'm not your buddy friend.
>>
>>34791144
"Gentlemen, to Wives and Sweethearts... may they never meet."
>>
>>34813293
A Three Stooges line?
>>
>>34813293
Threesomes FTW!
If you woman won't make a little room in bed now and again you ain't fucking her right. A truly happy woman rarely says no.
>>
>>34813397
Master and Commander

good movie, especially if you like Napoleonic naval combat.
>>
so... I just got a "new" revolver, provided the gunsmith giving it a once over doesn't find anything.

is black powder ok to bring?
it's a Forehand 1901 if anyone is wondering.
>>
>>34814081
>is black powder ok to bring?
Only if you bring enough to share with the whole class, eve that one really weird fucker
>>
>>34814081
also... and MN, WI, IL anons want to try to car pool?
>>
>>34814848
wait... I miss typed, Iowa not Illinios.
>>
>>34814848

Madison WI here, I'll have room for one, possibly two more ppl in my truck.
>>
>>34814081
Why the fuck not? Though if you are having other people shoot it it might rattle itself out by the end of a box
>>
>>34815693
maybe meet somewhere along the mississippi along the MN/WI border, and cut south through Iowa?
>>
>>34818107
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qN72LEQnaU
>>
>>34818107

That could work, normally I'd go straight through Dubuque but I could detour
>>
>>34808618
pics or it never happened
>>
File: 2017-08-10 12.33.35.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-10 12.33.35.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>34819863
I need to reoutfit my go kit after that last time. . .
>>
>>34820438
Is that an Air Force PT belt?
I would post pics of my struggle snuggle kit but it might get me implicated in "events" I had nothing to do with.
>>
Anyone want to carpool from north east MI? I only need help with gas money. Plenty of room.
>>
>>34820865
>Is that an Air Force PT belt?
I have a few but here are none in that picture. That orange thing is a ratchet strap.
>>
>>34822363
When do we need to deal with procuring that lamb? You said maybe $250.
>>
File: blaarhrhhahggblbl.gif (1MB, 426x248px) Image search: [Google]
blaarhrhhahggblbl.gif
1MB, 426x248px
>>34776809
>Friday-Sunday
>on the only motherfucking days of the week that I work

Goddammit.
>>
>>34819010
if it's to much of a detour, let me know... I'm up on the St.Croix River, so it seem a good half-way point.
>>
>>34823555
Trips says I must do something. Calling dad right now to get him looking locally. That $175-$250 is in line with what I found on Craigslist for that area.
>>
File: 150.jpg (55KB, 725x291px) Image search: [Google]
150.jpg
55KB, 725x291px
>>34824271
I almost always get dubs or trips. The Gods smile on me because I have lived a life that pleases them. Just proves that the Gods are real that the God grace men who act like fucking men should act.

Let me know how much I need to ship for that delicious and succulent lamb and to who I need to ship it to. You know how I feel about everyone getting a full belly.

You know who this is. See you at the work weekend and we are going to crack that bottle of pappy 23 then. I can't believe I have waited this long but I promised you that you get to break the seal one way or the other.Seriously I have had this bottle of whiskey in my home for almost a year and the only reason I have saved it is so I can drink it with you and your farther because the two of you are just the cool. Hosting a /k/ meet so all the faggots can have something to remember and talk about....... Doesn't get much more brotier than that and I can't think of a better compliment IMO IIRC FWIW IANAL YMMV OMG WTF BBQ. Yes I am as drunk as a human can be without falling over dead

PS. Did Ardboy have the rape tent or what?

>>
>>34788431
>implying the redneck hillbillies would stand a chance.
>>
>>34824663
>You know who this is. See you at the work weekend and we are going to crack that bottle of pappy 23 then. I can't believe I have waited this long but I promised you that you get to break the seal one way or the other.
You're an awesome person to know yourself. You don't get the chance to meet someone of your caliber often. I'm very grateful to call you my friend.

>PS. Did Ardboy have the rape tent or what?
We have no idea where the hell it's gone. Last we had it was May of 2016. It was just us but we have no idea which of us took it home. We'll figure it out though.
>>
>>34824992
Redneck hillbillies with durr rifles and dead nuts accuracy are actually scary, man.
>>
Slightly newfag to the /k/ommando life. Wouldn't know anyone. Would still be a good idea?
>>
>>34827337
My first nuggetfest I didn't know anyone. I set up a carpool with 5 other people and drove from wichita ks to penfield pa. 900 miles one way or so. About a year and a half later I was co-hosting MWNF for the first time.

Easily one of the most awesome things I've been a part of.
>>
>>34827380
Well it does sound pretty awesome. Need to find people to go with.
>>
>>34827434
Just to help with travel costs? Where are you coming from?
>>
>>34827471
Not exactly travel costs but that would be an added bonus. Just would probs be a peace of mind thing. Located in NE Iowa.
>>
>>34827517
I saw a guy or two up above who was trying to get a Iowa carpool together I thought. Might hit em up.
>>
Perhaps a zeemaps should be created to organize various carpools?
>>
>>34827337
I didn't know anybody my first Nuggetfest either, and it was a riot. Everyone is very friendly if you don't act like a jerk, and being there with everyone had a feeling of seeing an old friend you hadn't seen in years. We're all strangers brought together by /k/, and it's a great feeling.
>>
Page 10?
Not on my watch.
>>
>>34827589
There's a forum foe carpool coordinating.

www.nuggetfest.com/forum
>>
>>34829246
I can't get in the carpool thread.
>>
>>34830535
Pretty sure you have to register and have an account for certain boards.
>>
>>34830701
Is that site full of traps like /k/?
>>
>>34825135
I thought PTR said he might have taken it?
>>
>>34832266
THAT BASTARD
>>
I got a special treat for you all; not one, but TWO cases of my "Wisconsin Valhalla Juice" will be brought with, along with the Caesar's tent, unless someone brings anything bigger than a 6 man tent.
>>34827517
>NE Iowa
I come from Wisconsin and go through Dubuque. How far off course will I be?
>>
File: AT_Guy.jpg (1MB, 1653x2257px) Image search: [Google]
AT_Guy.jpg
1MB, 1653x2257px
>>34831833
>>
>>34827517
If you can get down to southeast Iowa I can take you from there m80.
>>34833680
ooooooooh Valhalla Juice!!!! :D
>>
>>34827517
I personally vouch for both of these /k/ommandos here >>34833680 >>34833986

They are great guys.
>>
Ardy needs to bring some more Malort, it just won't feel like nuggetfest until everyone takes a shot of it at night.
>>
>>34833972
Holy shit, my friend took a pic with this furry ironically at a con once.
>>
File: wegapart1.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
wegapart1.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>34833972
>>
>>34834156
Hey I know those two
>>
File: 1496787436165.jpg (40KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1496787436165.jpg
40KB, 500x484px
>>34833972
>ywn got to a nugget fest and meet a cute socially awkward nerd who after a few drinks admits to being a furry
>ywn take him back to your tent and talk a bit before you start making out and groping each-other
>ywn plow him hard as he tries to stifle his moans but gives up trying to so everyone hears
>ywn experience the awkward looks you get as you hold your nerdy furry at your side in the morning knowing that everyone around you knows you fucked him like the good bitch he is
why
even
live
>>
>>34834156
me on the left
>>
>>34834156

whats the suits name?
>>
>>34834234
why not? really, that seems like a relatively accomplishable fantasy.

don't see why everyone has to be a furry though
>>
>>34833972
>>34834097
>>34834156
>>34834195
>>34834234
>>34834243
>>34834263
>>34834291
In a perfect world furfaggotry would be a hanging offense and here in 2017 on fucking 4chan you emotionally stunted imbeciles have pleasant conversations and the fucking mods ignore the furfag autoban. Used to be mentioning furfagdom would cause an avalanche of anons shouting yiff in hell and the mods would ban and delete the freaks all their mental illness. FUCKFUCKFUCK
>>
>>34833680
>I got a special treat for you all; not one, but TWO cases of my "Wisconsin Valhalla Juice" will be brought with
When was the last time I told you how much I loved you?

>>34834054
seconded

>>34834061
seconded
>>
Im stuck in New Germany (NJ) :(
>>
>>34834156
>>34833972
Does anyone have the pic of me interrogating the furry as Snake? Danke if so.
>>
>>34834797
Last year, duh! What kind and how much Wisconsin cheese would you like? Unfortunately, I don't have anything like Johnny Walker Black Label, but damn it I'll try to appease your appetite for things you can't have unless you come up to my neck of the woods.
>>34834054
>senpai noticed me
I feel honored once more
>>34833986
Once I come, let me know who you are so I can let you have one if you haven't tried it.
>>
>>34834795
>being this mad about weirdos being weird
lmao
>>
>>34836500
checked
Maybe he's pissed that the mods won't let us talk about gun control but furfags and pedo's with 10 and 12 year old silicone loli fuckdolls are free to shit everything up. If no one reports these fuckers what happens to the board. You remember that in a few years when you hate whatever bullshit spams up the boards you lurk.
>>
>>34835910

Hey where in WI are you at? I'm in Madison
>>
>>34836658
Close to the Fox Cities, you going?
>>
File: 1500626604909.jpg (51KB, 720x557px) Image search: [Google]
1500626604909.jpg
51KB, 720x557px
>all these goofy assholes wanting to do weird shit
>mfw i end up being the old asshole who yells at people with a mug of kaffee in hand

Buncha little weirdos
>>
>>34836664

Probably, yeah. Still have to figure out a few things at work but I should be good to go.
>>
>>34835910
>Last year, duh!
It's been too long.

>What kind and how much Wisconsin cheese would you like?
Heavenly squeaky cheese curds. We'll make lunch with some winter onions, goat jerky, and homemade bread.

>Unfortunately, I don't have anything like Johnny Walker Black Label
One day I'll have $200 to drop on some Blue Label here to bring with. Don't sell yourself short, your hooch is great and the company is awesome. By the way, are you out of poptop bottles? I have a couple cases from my homebrew batches. I could get you a dozen or so if you're running low.

>>34836819
>mfw i end up being the old asshole who yells at people with a mug of kaffee in hand
Ask anyone. This is 98% of what I do at any NF.
>>
Thread about the slaughtering of animals for food om /an/, if you can ignore the obvious peta trolls it has good points on both sides.
>>>>/an/2449509
I think the minute or so it takes for a goat or lamb to lose consciousness after the artery's in the throat are properly severed and the animal is strung upside down is humane enough considering the heart pumping so hard helps drain the maximum amount of blood from the meat.
>>
I wanna go but I'm brown and I'm scared I'll get shot
>>
>>34838151
That thread is about halal slaughter which is way worse than shooting the goat in the back of the head.
>>
>>34838151
It depends on context, it should be but then you realize there has to be thousands of animals processed becasue the food system is fucked to shit and you get abuse no matter what.
>>
>>34838166

I'm getting sick of seeing this troll post. But I'll bite with a realistic answer.

Are you Asian or White presenting?

No?

Don't stand out by being obnoxious or unsafe and you'll be ok unless you're like, gorilla black, then expect some stares.

/k/ is mostly white males in the USA with a few Asians intermingled. Creep says "no one cares" but we take notice of who attends even if we won't say anything.
>>
>>34838243
To add on to this, we had a couple local guys show up to the last MWNF, and besides being noticeably wary about the 40 white, asian and other dudes with gats, they shot with us and had a grand old time. They weren't even /k/ people and all was well.

Basically, act polite, don't be unsafe, and everything will be peaches.

>>34836819
Glad to hear you're coming, I can repay you for the commission in person. Also I can bully you into eating all the beans.
>>
>>34838168
You're argument is about the moment of death, mine is about the quality of the meat I want to consume.
You have no knowledge of why draining the blood is so important. I'm not citing Halal or Kosher religious law. I'm citing the couple hundred chickens and a couple dozen turkeys and geese that have been beheaded on our homestead. They dance around for a surprisingly long to sometimes before they bleed out. Tell me how they experience any fucking pain when the brain is removed from the central nervous system.

>>34838175
We're not talking about meat processing plants here. We're talking about the best way to provide a big ass pot of delicious protein on the cheap. BD has said it gets one to the head so that's that.
I say completely opening the arteries in the neck and getting the animal upside down as fast as you can control it is the best way and the way humans have done it forever. There are health concerns plus the blood has some excellent uses. it's like meth to your compost pile pr boosting the nutrition of dry fog food like a thousand percent and my very favorite, blood and barley sausage.
If it hurts your feels don't watch and pretend the meat came like every other neat clean package of meat you have ever seen.
>>
>>34838571
>BD has said it gets one to the head so that's that.
>I say completely opening the arteries in the neck and getting the animal upside down as fast as you can control it is the best way
FWIW the goat was shot, then throat cut and hung to bleed out.
>>
>>34839681
Best of both.
>>
>>34839681
>FWIW the goat was shot, then throat cut and hung to bleed out.
I'm not criticizing your method. Especially with a lamb or a goat. FFS they sound like human children screaming when if they're in agony. Freaks you out the first few times you hear it.
>Working party Sept 15, 16, & 17
Will there be another thread before the work party?
>>
File: 1500862085257.jpg (248KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1500862085257.jpg
248KB, 750x1334px
cant make it this year senpai, especially with school. hope you guys have fun with your funs.
>>
File: 1479275024799.jpg (2MB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
1479275024799.jpg
2MB, 1932x2576px
>>34835017
no but I have this
>>
>>34838418
>EAT
>ALL
>OF
>THE
>BEANS
>>
>>34841257
Great pic! Thank you!
>>
>>34840230
>Will there be another thread before the work party?
Creep is pretty good about making sure there's a thread up all the time from 6 weeks out or so. Next thread I've provided him a Google pin for the location, working party dates, and my throwaway email to put in the first post.
>>
>>34837220
>Heavenly squeaky cheese curds. We'll make lunch with some winter onions, goat jerky, and homemade bread.
There's a cheese factory just down the road from where I live. I'll even throw in some cheddar blocks for you to cook with.
> By the way, are you out of poptop bottles? I have a couple cases from my homebrew batches. I could get you a dozen or so if you're running low.
I have more unopened boxes of bottles and there's a brew supply store in a nearby city where I go to college. You're welcome to contribute to my homebrew operation as needed, as I would do the same for you.
>>
>>34787354
Sweet im in this picture

>>34804439
Yo this one time I saw a blimp man

Yo creepo senpai is swiggers die?
Rusty I only talked to you for like 5 texts but your a massive fag who sucks at communication. Get better desu. I know your reading this nigga

Yes I will be the designated meme cook for this event, I promise I only kinda suck at burning food into weird messes you'll never understand.

IF ANYBODY LIVES IN STOVER MO I WILL CARPOOL WITH YOU THE LIKE 40 FEET TO THE CAMPSITE. ITS A VERY LONG AND DIFFICULT WALK FOR ME, THE ROAD IS VERY ROCKY. PLEASE IF YOU LOVE ME CARPOOL WITH ME.

also I can't stress this enough, I will be forcing you to sign a waiver or sending you home. This isn't a joke, blame swiggan and liability issues. Its nothing invasive but it has to be known.
>>
>>34842052

This is tripfag Johnson for those who want to filter.
>>
File: 1479249125443.jpg (455KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479249125443.jpg
455KB, 1080x1080px
>>
>>34842677
You can filter me but there will be waivers to sign protecting the land owner. I dont care if you love or hate me, after texas new rules were established.

Also you have to be seriously new to not know i was klipz before johnson
>>
>>34842877

No one cares
>>
>>34842920
Is it fun being this mad?
>>
>>34788431
You'll find Missouri is quite divided between the Meth heads and pretty cool people.
Live in Columbia, might go! Long time lurker.
>>
>>34841810
Do home brewers have any interest in a shitload of Grolsch beer bottles?
>>34842052
>I know your reading this nigga
How long was your ban and why did you get it?
>Liability waivers
The property owners best friend. Who drew them up?
>>
>>34843023
Waivers, thats up to creep and bd they know more than i do. Other questions the answer is (you)
>>
>>34843023
>Liability waivers
>The property owners best friend. Who drew them up?
The waivers aren't a joke. Several trusted people looked them over including a lawfag. A lot of it was taken from other waivers in use by existing ranges.
>>
I'm just going to leave this here
>https://twitter.com/Crisprtek/status/896494334895243264
What a time to be alive. The first deaths of our second revolution. If anyone needs ammo let me know I have tons of the stuff.
>>
File: Screenshot_94.png (805KB, 903x521px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_94.png
805KB, 903x521px
>Little girl says she wants to come
>My face when I get down on her level
>My face when I say 'I want you no where near 80% of these people'
>>
>>34843023
I might experiment with Grolsch bottles, but I need to find a brew recipe for it.
>>
>>34843005
do it faggot, ill drive you
>>
>>34843123
Liability waivers are a very smart move. I'm sorry if it came across like I was bitching about hem.
>>34844143
Do you know what a Grolsch bottle looks like? It's resealable about forever. You don't have to use a capping tool if that's even a thing anymore.
>>34842052
Check your cell.
>>
File: 2017-08-12 20.26.46.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-12 20.26.46.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>34844643
>I'm sorry if it came across like I was bitching about hem.
Not at all. I just wanted everyone to know we're not memeing about this.

>You don't have to use a capping tool if that's even a thing anymore.
They're very much a thing.
>>
File: IMG_7119.png (164KB, 338x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7119.png
164KB, 338x253px
>>34776809
What would y'all think about bringing a minor? My brother overhead me talking about it and now he wants to go.
>>
>>34844643
Yeah XDDDDDDD :^) is also the answer.

If I say something then I thought it. If I didn't say it then I didn't think it.

>>34844797
18+ only for liability in general. I will personally turn you away if I see a minor.
>>
>>34844797
Good question about minors now that ID will be required while filling out waiver forms. I'd bet one or two minors have come but were chill enough that no one noticed.
>>
>>34844797
>>34844839
>>34844880
The waivers have a line where you state you're 18. We'll be checking ID for birthday. Sorry. Landowner's requirement (also Creep's requirement).
>>
File: _DSC0184.jpg (3MB, 4240x2832px) Image search: [Google]
_DSC0184.jpg
3MB, 4240x2832px
>>34844880
I know one guy brought his 17 yearold gf to last MO fest that I creeped on pretty hard. I asked him if he was into cuckolding. He wasnt. Cool black powder replica pistol though man.

(I let it slide last time but this time she better be 18)
>>
File: 2017-08-12 21.01.07.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-12 21.01.07.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
No one tell Creep that I'm making my own four winds mortar.
>>
>>34844990
Hey I know that room! I jerked off in there that one time
>>
>>34844643
I know what Grolsch bottles look like. They'd be a great addition.
>>
>>34844907
Do ya'll just hand these out when we arrive
>>
>>34845085
If nobody else is then I an the land owner will be there since I literally live here handing them out and processing them. Maybe BD if he's there
>>
File: Screenshot_447.png (404KB, 762x541px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_447.png
404KB, 762x541px
>>34845094
Are we allowed to right loving messages on them as well?
>>
>>34845003
>I jerked off in there that one time
Me too.

>>34845085
>>34845094
I'll be there Wednesday. And yes, you complete them on site.
>>
File: IMG_20170808_110042.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170808_110042.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
>>34845108
I'LL BE THERE TUESDAY FUCK YOU IM HARDCORE NIGGA!11!!! WHOS THE BOY YOU I'LL NEVER LET GO? CARLITO CARLITO!!!

>>34845101
I'll fug ur shit up xddddd
>>
>>34843362
I know this situation.
>>
>>34844797
>What would y'all think about bringing a minor?

No. 18 and older only.
http://www.nuggetfest.com/faqs.html

>>34844990
Smart aleck. Wow that phrase looks weird typed out.

Almost time for a new thread. I'll put one up shortly.
>>
>>34844907
Well considering how many youngsters showed up at the two I've gone to maybe it needs some broadcasting. Since actually checking the IDs is going to be a thing.
>>
>>34843362
Pray tell, just which of the attendees would comprise the other 20%?
>>
New Thread
>>34845745
>>34845745
>>34845745
>>
>>34844920
Your pic really fucked me up just now. Made me think of black powder bro from the MN meetups. I never met him but I know he is a bro teir anon who got dragged into a bullshit situation by a complete and total buddyfucker and now sits in a fucking state prison.

Sitting in a jail cell is the worst fucking thing there is. I've done it for a few days a couple times times and it's just no place for a decent human being. Poor motherfucker. Life is suffering for a white man in the good old US of A now.

I'm gonna try and make contact with the guy and make sure he has some cash on his commissary account.

I think CreepFinder met him. I was supposed to go to that meet but someone had a heart attack and I missed yet another fucking meet.
>>
I just want to go on record this once and say NEENER NEENER NEENER NEENER NEENER NEENER NEENER
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.