[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General-good morning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 119

File: 84283-mustang_a.jpg (341KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
84283-mustang_a.jpg
341KB, 1920x1080px
This thread is for the writing and recomending books that are /k/ related

Give thanks to Polybius and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Features

Vampirefag
Everyday Life with Vampirgewehr: An anon finds out that the rugers in reality are vamapires
http://pastebin.com/yx2D9baJ

Tsuhna
Riikka: A Finnish reservist gets issued an Rk 62 to be kept at home
part 1: http://pastebin.com/XUqteu0J

Link to sticky: https://pastebin.com/0bBGBbS8
Last thread: >>34635055
>>
We really need a story about a lad with a Khyber Pass Martini-Enfield falling for her and helping her sort through her false-stamp memories to really get who she is, followed by some extremely tender reassurance and cuddling and maybe even lewd
>>
>>34690803
That's an oddly specific model of gun. Make a purchase recently?
>>
File: UPPER RIGHT IMAGE.jpg (335KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
UPPER RIGHT IMAGE.jpg
335KB, 900x600px
>>34690962
I think I heard this being cast out for consideration about a quarter back. Weird Khyber pass raifu tooled in an unheard of caliber in a knocked off pattern. In fact, I think it was this EXACT thing. I would have done it, but I don't know shit about martini enfields asides that they put fucking huge holes in things and people, and they're like breach loading single shot lever actions.
>>
>>34690962
>Make a purchase recently?
surprisingly no, the closest I have is a gentleman collector uncle who owns a genuine Martini-Henry among other pre-98 rifles, and a friend who brought a few other antique rifles back from trashcanistan
It's more that I figure that an internally conflicted but also 100% waifu rifle persona is 110% /k/ all 24/7
>>
Chapter 5 complete, will post tomorrow once I've had time to edit and clean it up a tad.
>>
File: Dale.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Dale.gif
603KB, 320x240px
>>34691179
Oh? Hmm, birthday wishes DO come true.
>>
>>34690747
Don't let me down, Vamps
>>
Alright fellas,I'm a little fucked up for the first time since you all HEARD me getting far too rowdy for polite company. I will start writing... when I've sobered up. so in a few hours, until then, I leave you with this thought. Would anything at all be fun if it wasn't either rewarding or challenging?
>>
WHEN I AM DONE WRITING IN TWELVE HOURS, YOU WILL KNOW! THAST MY NAME IS HAD!!!!
>>
File: 1501316256662.gif (834KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
1501316256662.gif
834KB, 300x201px
>>34691559
K...KEEP ME POSTED
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>34692087
so Midnight marks the day as July 29, my 21st birthday... My first legal drink being a little too much Pendleton canadian blended whiskey, I went on to shitpost in a similar to /pol/ discord while pacing in what I can now JUST remember as being four foot circles... I went on to become the discord's champion shitposter, and apparently this is what "PEKA ARYAN" looks like.
>>
>>34692485
Fuck that pussy shit go for polish rectifier or ever clear and take shots.
196 and 198 proof respectively
>>
>>34692485
>21st birthday
and here I thought you were being obnoxious because you are an old fuck, turns out you are a fucking kid
>>
>>34692788
bring me the wood alcohol>>34692877
Hahahahahahaha... I know I'm not that interesting, but I've stated this shit straight out before. Not everyone is 30+. There was a thread not long ago, maybe two days ago about tailhook '91 where someone was saying "you have to be 18 to post here" or whatever to someone for not remembering a scandal that happened over a quarter century ago. Because apparently oldfags don't remember that it isn't 2004 anymore when you might actually be old enough to remember that if you were so autistic as to actually watch the news at the age of 5 and born in 86.
>>
>>34693073
86' here and had no idea what it was. I've never heard of it until a few days ago. And it is really a stretch for even someone from 86' to remember shit from 91'. I have no memories of the 80s, The Cold War, or The Gulf War.
>>
Well imagine me on the Swiss-Ruso line,
Sitting on a mine on the Swiss-Ruso line!
Ivan won't let up one bit!
The Swiss army life is fine!
>>
>>34693216
see what I mean? Scandals, man. Shit tends to... pass and then become very esoteric. You'd think that a big national scandal would be something you'd hear about, but unless that shit changed the course of history or just happened to be absurd and involve a head of state, you really don't, hell, I'm 1996 and I know about Clinton's multiple debacles, but can anyone here even remember what the fuck the Miller tapes thing with Trump was? I can't besides that he allegedly leaked them, but their significance and impact is utterly lost on me without looking it up, and that's something that happened when I was a legal adult! Seems like unless they have a branching impact (like Nixon resigning to only avoid impeachment over the watergate tapes) they just kinda pass and dematerialize like they never happened. Hell, even then it bares looking into to get the specifics beyond something was recorded involving the watergate hotel.
>>
>>34691532
Depends on what is subjectively fun for the individual, and what they require for something to be "fun".

For me, i don't think something is fun if I don't see a result out of it.
>>
>>34693309
Ah, so I take it you don't like poking something with a stick unless you can watch it squirm. Would that be a good example?
>>
>>34693352
That's a bit fucked up, but technically you aren't wrong.

The end result I enjoy most is learning. If I poked nitroglycerin hard enough, I would have a nice explosion and the knowledge that whacking a puddle of nitro with a stick about yea long and about so hard, I'll get a nice boom for my efforts.

I'll also pet a cat just to see what would happen.

However, that doesn't mean I'm looking to hit a cat with a stick covered in nitroglycerin just to see how hard i need to hit the cat before it exploded.
>>
File: 1499975271393.jpg (36KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
1499975271393.jpg
36KB, 720x538px
Swear to fuck, if this thread turns into more shit posting and blog posting...
>>
I still think guard is going to get his evil little claws on AT's story and turn it into a heart wrenching bad ending. Why do you ask?
>Because Guard is fucking devil
>>
File: 20170513_143806.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170513_143806.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>34693449
I don't know senpai.
I'm hyped for chapter 5.
>>
>>34693073
Ummm (22) 94 i just like hard liquor.
>>
File: Can'tSeeMeNow.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Can'tSeeMeNow.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
Panni's speech will from here on out be distinguished by *”dialogue.”*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Is that why your last shooter sold you? Cause you're nothing but a self-centered bitch who cares only for herse-"

>The last thing you see is a gloved fist rocketing towards your face.

>Your vision is filled with the fist of your Barrett, your eyes screwing shut as you brace for impact.

>Nothing.

>You wait a moment before gradually opening your eyes, only to find Panni's fist hovering just half an inch from your face.

>Slowly, you take a small step back and to the side, expecting a seething weapon spirit to fill your non-fist filled vision.

>Instead, you find her with her head hung low, looking down at her boots.

>Tears dot the concrete.

>You deflate, temper instantly dropping.

"... Panni?"

*"... Cancer."*

>She's barely audible, but you just catch the C word. Her arm outstretched arm falls back to her side, fist sliding into her jacket pocket like its compatriot.

"Excuse me?"

*"Ol' Alfie has the cancer, he's all banjaxed up and shite... Had to move into hospice care full-time, sold the house and such..."*

>You're shocked by this bit of news, information you hadn't been aware of until just this moment.

>However, you're more shocked by Panni's reaction. The last time you'd seen her show any kind of emotion outside of teasing and hostility was when you caught her with the violin.

>You watch in silence as she sits down on the bench, another cigarette now hanging from her lips.

"Panni, I- "

>She lifts her head, peering at you over her aviator shades, eyes slightly glistening with silent tears.

*"That man was me only family and friend left in this worl', O'Connell... An' he sold me ta the highest bidder."*

>It clicks at that moment. This is why she had no desire to grow close, become more than just rifle and owner.

>Because the one she thought she could trust the most left her.
>>
File: BoomHeadshot.jpg (16KB, 600x257px) Image search: [Google]
BoomHeadshot.jpg
16KB, 600x257px
>>34694048
>It's obvious to you that there's no way he could have kept her, being in hospice and all, but she doesn't seem to fully grasp that.

>Sighing, you approach and sit next to the Irish woman on the bench.

"I'm sure he had his reasons, Panni, but I'm not gonna try and excuse away what he did. What I can tell you, though, is that he does care about you, as is evident by his screening of me... "

*"The feck are ye on about?"* she grunts, clearing her throat. *"The tool sold me off without a care in the world... "*

"He made sure you went to someone that fit the bill of an ideal owner, meaning a Catholic Irishman sheriff's deputy. And who do you think told me about what food and beer to have for ya?"

*"... He's still a piece o' shite,"* she spits, rubbing her eyes beneath her sunglasses.

"I'm not saying that excuses what he did, far from it."

>You hesitate for a moment before gingerly placing your hand on her back.

>She starts slightly at the unexpected contact, looking over her shoulder at your hand then back to you, eyebrow raised.

"I'm just tryin to let you know that he cares enough to make sure you'll at least be comfortable where you wind up. Which is part of the reason I've tried to actually get to know you, so that you'll feel like this is your home, and not just a place for you to eat and sleep."

>She sits in silence, quietly taking drags from her smoke. Removing your hand and standing, you attend to packing up the range gear while she thinks.

>You pack everything away and load it in the truck, all the while she continues to sit and stare at the ground, cigarette long extinguished.

>Turning back to the bay, you see that the Barrett is slowly making her way towards you, hands tucked in her pockets.

“You gonna be alright?”

>She snorts at you, giving you a playful punch on the arm when she’s in reach.

*”I’m feckin hungry, ye best be planning ta feed me.”*

>Back to normal already.
>>
>>34694070
“I figured we could just order a pizza or two. How’s that?”

*”Aye, sounds like a treat! Pineapple and ham on mine, eh? And maybe some Jameson and coke?”*

>You can’t help but smile, nodding your head.

“Sure, we can swing by the liquor store on the way home.”

*”Ye damn right we will,”* she says with a pointed finger.

“Can we go now, your majesty?”

>You feign a bow, gesturing to the opened passenger door.

*”Feckin muppet,”* she says with a roll of her eyes, climbing into the truck.

>That evening is relatively quiet, at least as quiet as it can be with an alcohol soaked Irishwoman.

>The two of you sit together in the living room, she in the recliner and you on the couch, watching Siege of Jadotville while dining on pizza and booze.

>While not much is said, save for the occasional drunken quip at the mercenaries and U.N., you can’t help but feel that there is a little less tension between the two of you after the conversation earlier in the day.

>You decide it best to not press her about telling you more about herself, instead opting to allow her to tell you once she’s good and ready.

>As the movie closes and credits roll, you look over to see that your Barrett has passed out, slumped back in the recliner while cuddling a half empty bottle of Jameson.

“How she never gets a hangover from all this drinking is lost on me,” you mutter, standing and popping your back.

>You toss a blanket over her before heading to your room to catch some sleep yourself, although not before pulling up your email on your phone.

>Amidst the usual newsletters, special offers, and other junk are three messages that truly pique your interest.

>Two are those that you had previously looked at, one regarding the final interview for a job with a long, drawn out hiring process and the other stating a package was ready for pick-up at a nearby gun store.
>>
>>34694087
>The third is from a college friend that lives not too far away. He himself had recently acquired a new job that would potentially have him moving to the same city that you would be based out of should you be offered a position.

>While you’re eager to split the cost of rent with someone you know, you now have the issue of Panni.

>You highly doubt she’d just sit in her case while your friend is home, and passing her off as your girlfriend would be a nightmare.

>Locking your phone, you deem it best to wait till tomorrow to reply.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Early the next morning, you find yourself sitting in your squad car in one of the quieter patrol grids.

>You have to fight the urge to dose off multiple times during the first hour, but thankfully relief soon arrives.

>Tap tap tap.

>Looking over through the passenger window, you see your partner holding two cups of coffee and a bag of pastries from the bakery around the corner. You eagerly unlock the door for him.

“Bout time, Hank.”

“There was a line, sue me,” he says, handing you your cup of caffeinated heaven and an apple fritter.

“If by that you mean you were flirting with the girl at the counter again, I’ll see you in court.”

>You flash a knowing grin from behind the foam cup, Hank’s cheeks reddening ever so slightly.

>The two of you sit in silence for the next few minutes, only the sound of chewing and sipping breaking the quiet as you both enjoy the warm breakfast.

“So, what’s this about you snagging yourself some Irish gal, eh?” Hank asks, tossing the wadded up paper bag into the floorboard.

>You choke on your coffee, a portion going down your windpipe at the mention of Panni being your girlfriend.

>You’d forgotten up until that point that word of you having a new girlfriend had probably spread like wildfire through the department.
>>
File: IfThat'sAGeistSheFuckedUp.jpg (41KB, 547x723px) Image search: [Google]
IfThat'sAGeistSheFuckedUp.jpg
41KB, 547x723px
>>34694100
>As you rack your brain for a response, the radio crackles to life as dispatch calls through.

-“Dispatch to 501, come in 501.”-

>You snatch up the mic, glad for an excuse to avoid a very undesirable conversation.

“501 to dispatch, this is O’Connell. Whatcha got Betty?”

-“Corporal, is Deputy Hill with you?”-

>You cast a questioning glance over to your partner who answers with a shrug.

“Roger that, dispatch, he’s right here with me.”

-“Chief Williams is placing him on desk duty effective immediately.”-

“Copy that, dispatch, mind if we ask what for?”

-“The cashier at the doughnut shop is his niece. Have back in station as soon as possible. Dispatch out.”-

>The moment the words are uttered, you roar with laughter, tears streaming down your face. Hank’s face, on the other hand, consists of a gaping mouth and wide eyes.

“B-But… I-I… “ he stammers, at a loss for words.

“Sucks to suck, haha.”

>You put the cruiser in gear and pull out from behind the abandoned hardware store, heading back to the station.

>After dropping off a very disappointed deputy, you relax knowing you’re free from Panni related questions for the remainder of your shift.

>As you drive towards your new posting for the remainder of the day, it occurs to you that the gun shop holding your package is along the way.

“Well, a quick stop couldn’t hurt,” you think aloud, turning at the next traffic light.

>A few minutes later and you’re walking through the front door of Heimlich County Guns and Ammo, the smell of iron, steel, and gun lube filling your lungs.

>The aroma is relaxing.

“Ah, Officer O’Connell, I was wonderin when you’d darken my door,” calls the man behind the counter.

“Mornin Jeff. Yeah, I was passin by and figured I’d go ahead and pick it up.”

>You shake the owner’s hand as you reach the counter, moving to browse the handguns as he goes to retrieve your package.
>>
File: IBSHAPPENING.gif (80KB, 665x669px) Image search: [Google]
IBSHAPPENING.gif
80KB, 665x669px
>>34694112
>He returns a moment later carrying a long cardboard box, setting it down on the counter before you.

“So where’d you get this beauty?” he asks, sliding the required paperwork across the counter.

>You take up a pen and sign off and initial where needed.

“Grandfather left it to me when he passed a few months back, been a time and a half tryin to get it down here.”

“That’s right, he was up in Boston, wasn’t he?”

>Jeff takes the form and absentmindedly slides it into a folder of similar paperwork sitting on the counter behind him.

“That’s right, about lost it due to my cunt of a sister trying to turn it in to the cops up there since it wasn’t registered,” you grunt, sneering at the thought of your libtard of a sister. “Dad thankfully set her straight, threatened to kick her out of the house.”

“Sounds like your parents at least have their heads on straight,” he nods, leaning forward on the display case. “Would have been a loss, this one.”

>He lays a caring hand on the box as he speaks, a normally simple gesture that you can’t help but feel means more.

>You brush it off as your radio crackles to life.

-“Dispatch to 501, what’s your 20?”-

“501 to dispatch, I’m en route to Stevenson and Barlinson, over.”

-“10-4, possible 10-56 at Barlow and Rogers, reports of an aggressive individual attacking passerby and standing in the intersection impeding traffic. 10-39, please respond, over.”-

“Copy that, dispatch, 501 en route, over.”

>You quickly grab up the box and begin rushing for the door of the shop, stopping as Jeff calls after you.

“O’Connell, box of shells on the house.”

>He tosses a small cardboard box of 20 rounds across the store, which you easily catch with a word of thanks before bolting out the door.

>Tossing the boxes into the passenger seat of the cruiser, you send gravel flying as you peel out of the parking lot, siren blaring.
>>
File: CodeFerguson.gif (205KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
CodeFerguson.gif
205KB, 400x225px
>>34694124
>Weaving in and out of traffic, you take turns as quickly and carefully as possible. As you near the area, you find yourself entering the… less than desirable part of town.

>Enter, the hood.

>Soon enough you reach the intersection and spy the subject that spurred the call, running after a screaming woman carrying her toddler.

>Recognizing the best option, you swerve the Crown Vic in their direction and hop the curb, skidding to a halt between the assailant and his target. The brush guard roughly hits the brick wall of the housing building as you block the perp’s path.

>THWAM.

>The suspect runs right into the hood of the cruiser, slamming himself onto and over the hood, tumbling over the car and to the passenger side.

>Stepping from the Ford, you draw your sidearm, a Glock 21, and bring it to a low ready as you put distance between yourself and the suspect while slowly rounding the vehicle.

“501 to dispatch, on scene. Suspect possibly injured, might need an ambulance.”

>You let go of the radio as the man, slowly standing up, comes into view.

“Sir, I’m gonna need you to stay on the ground and show me- “

+”Ffffeeeeeed…. “+

>You stop speaking, mouth slightly open as you try and process the half moan, half speech that had just been uttered by the man before you.

“Sir…?”

>The man shuffles in place for a few moments, his body movement lanky and uncoordinated, head lolling and rolling from side to side, eyes dilated with a distant look about them.

>Blood drips from his mouth and stains his clothes, yet he seems covered in only superficial wounds, minor scratches and scrapes.

>He takes a step towards you, eyes zoning in on you.

“Step the fuck back and get on the ground!”

>You bring your Glock to bear on the lunatic, finger resting on the trigger and depressing the safety.

>He ignores your yelling, instead crouching like an animal preparing to pounce.

“SIR, THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!”
>>
File: GameOverNigga.gif (925KB, 370x208px) Image search: [Google]
GameOverNigga.gif
925KB, 370x208px
>>34694132
>You begin to slowly step back, distancing yourself from the animalistic psycho.

>For a moment, it seems as if he is considering complying with your orders.

>That’s when he throws his head back, mouth agape.

>A guttural yell, nay, a screech, escapes from deep within him.

+”FFFFEEEEEEEDDD!”+

>You fire.

>BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG.

>.45 rounds impact and pierce the man’s flesh as you riddle him with bullets at near point blank range.

>Unfazed, he lunges towards you.

>You’re mid reload when he tackles you, sending you both to the ground and your sidearm skittering across the asphalt.

>You roll to the side as he recovers and attempts to grapple you, just avoiding his clawing hands.

>Staggering to your feet, you draw your baton and extend it in a smooth flurry, readying yourself.

>As the fucker moves to his feet, you quickly grasp your handset and yell into it.

“501, SHOTS FIRED, SHOTS FIRED. OFFICER NEEDS IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE.”

-“Dispatch to 501, additional officers en route. O’Connell, the hell is going on?”-

>You don’t have time to respond before you’re being lunged at again.

>This time, you’re ready and manage to dodge to the left.

>The baton makes impact with the back of the man’s skull as you take advantage of the opening.

>He crumples to the ground behind you, blood pooling from the gunshot wounds.

>Unmoving, it seems as if he’s down. You move in to cuff him, baton at the ready.

>He springs to life like a piston under pressure as you move to pin him with your knee, turning the tables in a flash of blood soaked clothes and animalistic screeching.

>Unhuman strength has you pinned to the street as he claws and slams against your chest, your body armor thankfully protecting you from the brunt of the assault.

>You try to shove him off with your arms and knees, but he somehow stays locked onto you with his own legs.

>His face surges for your throat, teeth bared like a wolf.

+”FEEDFEEDFEEDFEED!!”+
>>
>>34694152
>Your hands lock around his neck as you hold him back with all your strength, his own hands doing the same to your own as he attempts to pull you closer.

>His grip is tight, you can feel oxygen draining from your lungs and strength leaving your body.

>His blood soaked face is growing closer.

>Your vision darker.

>Strength leaving your arms.

“So this is how it ends… “

>Chakchakchak

>The body atop you lurches, grip loosening as automatic rifle fire pierces the air.

~”And it’s down along tha Falls Road, that’s where I long ta be,”~

>Chakchakchak

>More rifle fire pierces the air, your assailant staggering atop you as he attempts to turn and face the new threat.

~”Lyin’ in tha dark with a Provo company!”~

>Chakchakchakchakchak

~”A comrade on me left an’ another one on me right,”~

>Chakchakchakchak

>The cannibal rolls off you, hissing in pain and anger, crouching defensively.

>You gag, precious oxygen filling your lungs, vision coming back to you.

>Rolling onto your side, your clouded vision is filled with the site of what appears to be a rifle wielding woman, slowly moving towards your attacker and firing in short, controlled bursts.

>And… singing.

~”And a clip of ammunition fer me little Armalite!”~

>Chakchakchakchakchak

>She drags out the final note while finishing off the mag, the final rounds implanting themselves in the psycho’s cranium.

>Brain matter and blood splatter across the asphalt as the man finally falls for good, unmoving.

>You roll onto your back, still regaining oxygen and on the verge of passing out, trying to gain a better look at your hero.

~”Aye, would ye feckin lookin’ at that! First day back together an’ I’m havin ta save yer life ye feckin sham!” she laughs, kneeling next to you.
>>
File: 1489818754693.jpg (31KB, 640x433px) Image search: [Google]
1489818754693.jpg
31KB, 640x433px
>>34694177
>Donned in all black, her ginger blonde hair sticks out as it falls just below her shoulders from under her beret. Her hazel eyes gleam with compassion as she begins to look over you, checking for wounds.

“W-Who,“ you choke out, still gasping for air.

~”Aideen, my dear, the Armalite 18 yer dear ol’ grandad taught ye how ta shoot with.”~

“Lord have mercy… “

>The sound of approaching sirens can be heard as you finally pass out in the middle of the street.
>>
File: 1486587684896.png (382KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486587684896.png
382KB, 600x600px
Link to the Barrett Senpai pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/JWgFSePg

Input, reviews, rants, etc are always welcome. I deeply apologize for my long absence.
>>
File: 1499828456082.jpg (101KB, 506x715px) Image search: [Google]
1499828456082.jpg
101KB, 506x715px
What ever happened to RPK Write Fag?
Also what are some similar stories?
>>
>>34694189
i like it
>moar when?
>>
>>34693564
Ehhh, just a bit of input. He has one idea on how the mother is... and I'm yet conflicted

>might even do two endings

someone remember what fortunate sons did?
>>
File: 1475829131612.png (233KB, 233x465px) Image search: [Google]
1475829131612.png
233KB, 233x465px
>>34694189
Yeessszs it be good
Give moar
>>
>>34694374
COOL VIBRATIONS
>>
File: 1493509836908.jpg (129KB, 736x990px) Image search: [Google]
1493509836908.jpg
129KB, 736x990px
>>
>>34694182
zombies and a new gun waifu? am confus
>>
File: screenshot0016.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0016.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
WE ALMOST T-10 TIME GUYS.

Just have to wait for my trailer now. I wish I had more development pictures to show you, but my pockets are dry until people throw money at me.
>>
>>34695637
Ammm. Is that rifling i see in the flash-hider?
Otherwise, keep up the good work.
>>
>>34696303

Good catch! I'll get my artist to correct it eventually.
>>
What happened to RPK writefag?
>>
File: 1499128742987.jpg (2KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499128742987.jpg
2KB, 123x125px
>>34695637
>first was several, followed by tens, and finally into an unfathomable number
what the fuck is your grammar
>>
>>34696642
Yeah, I think that line was kind of shitty. Several is quite vague but genuinely brings to mind numbers like 3-10 or so. In reality, it could be more, could be infinity, but I think MOST people would equate the word with numbers between 3 and a dozen, roughly speaking. Then, 'tens'? It's a clumsy and awkward word, one that people don't often use. 'Dozens' is almost the exact same and is a far more common term. The 'unfathomable number' bit is an interesting term to use but I think something better could have been utilized.

"There were first several, then dozens, and finally the number escalated to an unfathomable degree. A coldness gripped my gut the likes I've not experienced before nor since."

I realize there's a number restraint on the little boxes, but I think that would have been far more pleasant on the eyes, and I added a little extra flare to give the reader a better sense of the feeling of dread that came upon the person narrating the situation.

That aside, why the fuck is the flash hider such a hugely different colour than the rest of the firearm, why is the front sight not doing its job properly (should be sticking off to the side and have an actual POST), and why does the rear sight just look like piece of thick sheet metal cut at a right-angle with an arbitrary wheel beneath it? That wheel is supposed to be the elevation adjustment knob, for anyone who might not be in the know. Also, the animation shows more anger than anything in my opinion. A more fitting pair of facial expressions, I think, would be more like fear, perhaps even terror, but maybe with the eyebrows lower instead of higher to suggest that they still realize they must stay and face the threat rather than high eyebrows which might suggest a complete loss in the will to fight, to a degree.
>>
>>34697001
>autism
honestly while I'd appreciate it being grittier and more realistic in terms of the gun, the biggest thing is how inconsistent the grammar is even in just one sentence.

it's actually removed a lot of the faith I was having in the finished product in terms of writing quality.
>>
>>34697091
Indeed, it might be autism, but I'm also a self-published author with very real intentions of becoming a full-time writer making a living from my written word so I take things somewhat seriously and critically in terms of sentence structure and word choice. That said, it would seem that borderline run-on sentences do not bother me. Jokes aside, yeah, the art and grammatical choices of whatever that game is (or whatever it will be if it hasn't yet been finished) give me the feeling that I wouldn't enjoy it. I'm a stickler for firearm detail, and while I'm not a grammar Nazi for things like Youtube comments or anything like that, if it's an actual form of media like a book or game or subtitles for a movie then it will annoy me, especially in cases where I've paid for the finished product.

Funny you should mention realism and grittiness though, I'm that shill J N Morgan, and I try to give as much nitty gritty realism as I can in my zombie survival series Living amongst the Dead. It will have its 5th instalment done in as little as 2 weeks or possibly as many as 3 weeks at most if I maintain my present momentum.
>>
>>34694339
>what fortunate sons did
Which time?
>>
>>34695274
Drugs are bad, m'kay
>>
File: 1493511818234.png (141KB, 1345x855px) Image search: [Google]
1493511818234.png
141KB, 1345x855px
>>
>>34695637
based on the previous pics I thought you were making a visual novel about WWI?
>>
>>34697488
ATannie is probably talking about the story about MC arriving to the house he inherited in Alaska to find his junkie of a sister trying to sell off all of teh guns in the house after having already sold one that is especially dear to the MC, there are two endings to the story.
>>
File: 1493533612735.jpg (2MB, 3762x3323px) Image search: [Google]
1493533612735.jpg
2MB, 3762x3323px
>>
>>34698453
Oh, yeah.
>sorry, son, but it's evidence now
And
>heh, I'm gonna walk over there and look for something for a few minutes, I don't care what you do for that time
>>
File: Company H.jpg (19KB, 200x294px) Image search: [Google]
Company H.jpg
19KB, 200x294px
>>34690747

I'm currently re-reading Company H by Sam Watkins to write a fanfic about him AMA
>>
>>34694189
apology acepted and to truly show youre sorry you should write more
>>
Hey guard, where is the next kar98 oopdoot?
>>
File: 1493602874851.jpg (327KB, 1578x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1493602874851.jpg
327KB, 1578x1112px
>>
>comment on discord about a malicious add
>couple guys comment they hit reset in that situation
>respond that you'll run system scans first
>admin attacks you for no fucking reason
>respond in kind
>admin gets defensive & pretends he/she was being nice
>admin bans you
since when did /k/ turn into /b/?
>>
>>34701656
please ignore this post, I can't delete it anymore...
>>
>>34701857
Ignore why?
>>
File: 1341692356478.jpg (37KB, 393x450px) Image search: [Google]
1341692356478.jpg
37KB, 393x450px
week regularized, updates to bins will drop soon
>>
I can finally bring my gun down from my dads cabin to my "house" finally all these years after the deviorce and not being able to bring the gun with me i can house it where i live...
God it feels awkward like im bringing a gf home for the first time.
>>
>>34703474
Story
>parents break up
> chill with dad and go shooting
> mom didnt like guns
> years pass by her oppinion changes
> will still get gun cucked when college starts back up.
>>
File: nowTHISispodracing.png (430KB, 736x354px) Image search: [Google]
nowTHISispodracing.png
430KB, 736x354px
>>34702880
should we repost anything we wrote in earlier threads?
>>
>>34703871
no, im only 2 threads behind theyre still on the archive
>>
File: 1493632580339.png (142KB, 655x947px) Image search: [Google]
1493632580339.png
142KB, 655x947px
>>
File: 1493653037152.png (219KB, 1573x571px) Image search: [Google]
1493653037152.png
219KB, 1573x571px
>>
File: terrible.png (60KB, 201x196px) Image search: [Google]
terrible.png
60KB, 201x196px
>tfw all writing progress is halted
>tfw all inspiration gone
>tfw also first week in a long time ive been happy most of the time

sh-should i go back to sad?
>>
>>34706013
Could be worse. I still cannot write happy or funny, which is what my new fic hinges on =/
>>
>>34706013
>tfw for me there's a delicate balance to strike between happiness and depression for me to write
>if I'm too happy I want to go out to the range and go enjoy life
>if I'm too depressed I lay in bed and contemplate suicide all day
>tfw it's been the latter for a good long time now
>>
File: 1493767369513.png (2MB, 1530x2838px) Image search: [Google]
1493767369513.png
2MB, 1530x2838px
>>
File: 1494086190912.png (62KB, 842x546px) Image search: [Google]
1494086190912.png
62KB, 842x546px
>>
>>34677595

You wanted a story about a Chiappa Little Badger, I'm writing a story about a Chiappa Little Badger. Let me start by asking anyone who reads it to please let me handwave the whole "end of the world" bit; yes it's cheesy and overplayed but I just want the setting. Pretend EMPs are magic for me, would you?

Pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/PejgeCDi
>>
>>34701031
MOOOOOOOODS! THIS IS A BLUE BOARD!
>>
My bad for taking so long to respond to you guys.

>>34696642

Holy shit you are right - that is fucking terrible. I'm sorry about that.

>>34696642

I was adapting the original script to these fake screen shots - and this was an ACT that I didn't get to edit. I'll see that the inconsistencies get taken care of the Bren too, didn't notice those on the first time around. I was using some pictures I had via google of the early variation brens that did have the different flashhiders, so that'd be my fault.

>>34697091
>>34697327

Apologies again - hopefully I can rebuild your faith in the demo once it gets released.

>>34698409

It's more of a strangereal interwar - so 1930s. I tried to keep the anachronisms low but also wanted some freedom to do made up countries.
>>
File: 1494086267834.png (32KB, 1260x381px) Image search: [Google]
1494086267834.png
32KB, 1260x381px
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 800x531px
>>34697718
Dammit, I wanted to write reptilian zombie people (Brought to you by AMC.) TFW writing progress is literally chapter name and then nothing for four days...
>>
>>34709829
>It's more of a strangereal interwar - so 1930s
ahh, I guess it's ok then, the WWI -style caps from the pics I saw before confused me when I saw that Bren...
>>
>>34709829
Good luck with the game.

>>34710820
You name your chapters? I just number them for my books.
>>
File: repilian zombies.jpg (49KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
repilian zombies.jpg
49KB, 636x358px
>>34711847
Yeah. After all, Dick marcinko's "delta marine navy seal ninja operation dark shadow: The Beginning" Sound's more interesting than "Dick Marcinko's HK extravaganza." Though even I'm not certain of my logic behind that. I kiinda wanted to continue ethnostate Ian with something along the lines of his neighbors approaching him and striking up conversation before eventually realizing (to their annoyance) that it's sunday, and that means the Reptilian zombies are out. Brought to you by AMC and Harry Turtledove, of course.
>>
File: 1499123039290-2.jpg (36KB, 224x186px) Image search: [Google]
1499123039290-2.jpg
36KB, 224x186px
>>34708439
>>
File: 1494086333163.png (1MB, 2108x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1494086333163.png
1MB, 2108x2000px
>>
>>34691246
Wait, you expect quality and timely deliveries from me?
Ahahahahahahaha......

I'm writing during lunch breaks from work. My guess is either the next thread or the one after that.
>>
updates to the bins will drop trough the day
>>
>>34712922
That was a good thread.
>>
>>34713275
You have proven yourself you consistently do one of those two
>>
File: 1494086569315.png (462KB, 972x641px) Image search: [Google]
1494086569315.png
462KB, 972x641px
>>
>>34694264
He said he was alive then went away
>>
>>34715414
>Hasn't been seen in a long time.
>Only shows up during an apparent pause in whatever in life is drawing him away.
>Leaves again not to be seen for a long while.

Kek. RPK confirmed for Sam Fisher Tier operator.
Clearly he's out doing America saving work that will change or retain the balance of the world. God speed, you glorious bastard, god speed!
>>
Goddammit I really need to finish up this side chapter. Keep getting sidetracked or second-guessing myself.
>>
File: 1494977793058.png (154KB, 1573x759px) Image search: [Google]
1494977793058.png
154KB, 1573x759px
>>
>>34716041
I very very much doubt that
>>
File: F-4U.jpg (102KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
F-4U.jpg
102KB, 1024x692px
>>34717780
so literal it's almost charming.
>>
File: 1484867744564.jpg (583KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1484867744564.jpg
583KB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>34716817
Stop teasing us, as long as there are some sweet moments and some friction between them the story will be good, I have compleat faith in you tovarish............... now please give us und oopdoot plz
>>
>>34717780
Don't be a Debbie downer you comie
>>
File: IMG_0192.jpg (115KB, 745x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
115KB, 745x726px
More Ruger when?
More PTR when?
More 10/22 when?
More tanks when?
>>
What if Garth Ennis did a prequel series to the Nick Fury MAX line.

>It explains how Fury fell in love with war.
>Nick Is a kid in 30's NY
>Dad is WW1 vet and never discusses it with children. ever.
>Spanish Civil War starts
>dad dissapears to join American Volunteers (Abraham Lincoln Brigade)
>Nick goes through dads things. Finds Medal of Honor and other various miltaria.
>Stows away on ship and follows dad to europe.
>Finds dad getting overrun by German Condor Legion.
>Dad happpiest he's ever been in his life.
>Enter Nick Fury.

This would explain why he's an NCO at the beginning of WWII as well (that one Ennis series with him in North Africa).

Thoughts?
>>
>>34720969
Update about half done. Soon
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 286x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 286x600px
>>34694189
Meth's a hell of a drug.
>>
Where's the thread with links to ebooks?
>>
>>34694189
still got it after so long
>>
File: 1495117013891.png (190KB, 1506x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495117013891.png
190KB, 1506x768px
>>
>>34721016
I dunno who this is even, I am afraid
>>
>>34724574
Garth Ennis is a guy who does comic books, in particular his MAX series which are supposed to be even more violent, grittier, and sillier takes on comic book series noted for already being violent, gritty and silly. Like The Punisher in his Punisher MAX series.
>>
File: Frank.jpg (559KB, 1024x1599px) Image search: [Google]
Frank.jpg
559KB, 1024x1599px
>>34724574
>>34724601
Pic related is pretty much what Garth Ennis is all about.
>>
>>34724601
That could be a ride. Hard not to make it too edgy maybe?
>>
>>34692485
Happy late bday, mine was the 21st
>>
>>34694087
>Siege of Jadotville
Excellent taste, love that movie. Great story Barret, glad for an update.
>>
God im in so much pain never consume 600mg of caffine so you can get work done i cant stop pissing dear god this hurts.
>>
>>34725719
I ought to watch that movie again... wicked stuff. A shame about some of the FN FAL's firing in full auto though, if they're Irish then they likely have L1A1 rifles which are semi-auto only just like Canadian C1 Rifles. I've also heard that there was a big attack on Canadian UN troops somewhere east of Italy, perhaps in Croatia or something like that, but evidently the battle (which was a remarkable Canadian victory) was kept under wraps in fear of the local Croatian population in Canada getting pissy. Sketchy stuff. More recent though; around the 1990s I think instead of 1960s, so it was probably that funny-speaking Quebecer who did the covering-up. Not "uhh" Trudeau but the OTHER funny-speaking Quebecer, and not his Commie father who actually seemed to have two brain cells to rub together... fucking Trudeau j.r....
>>
File: 1495216134809.png (226KB, 1418x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1495216134809.png
226KB, 1418x1127px
>>
>>34727426
Fucking keking all over the place right now. Also hungry.
>>
>>34696576
Life probably, like other writers that have left. It happens, maybe they'll all come back some day.
>>
>>34708439
That was a good read. Hope you continue it.
>>
>>34726651
Watched it again a couple nights ago while cradling my Wasr. Made me want a FAL.
>>
Anyone ever read the Culture series? It's pretty /k/ honestly, one of the novels is even called Use of Weapons.
>>
File: chippy.jpg (209KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
chippy.jpg
209KB, 1328x747px
>>34708439
Okay, so DoIlooklikeawritefag here. I just want to say fuck you to whoever posted that challenge. I told myself I'd never buy something like that. It was weird, stupid, and a "butterface" gun to me. Even after I wrote it, I laughed and thought I'd never feel tempted to buy one myself.

Then I saw it front and center when I picked up my gun. Thanks a lot asshole. I already bought Sylvie, albeit a stainless rather than blued version. Now I'm going to own Chippy too.

I'm afraid to write any stories for expensive guns now.
>>
>>34729257
That has happened a few times in this general, people buying guns because of stories that is...
>>
>>34729257
Yeah...I know that feeling as well
>>
File: 1495236021483.png (110KB, 944x609px) Image search: [Google]
1495236021483.png
110KB, 944x609px
>>
File: 1496553962295.png (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496553962295.png
78KB, 900x900px
>>34690747
>128 posts
>page 9

/wfg/ is dying, yo.
>>
>>34729257
Well, I'm not running into that problem anytime soon...
>>
File: oh deer.jpg (144KB, 630x451px) Image search: [Google]
oh deer.jpg
144KB, 630x451px
>>34690747

Had a thought for a story while working thirds today. Deer hunters are accosted and hunted by rabid eco terrorist/PETA/Greenpeace motherfuckers. Non-military types trying to overcome a combat situation with nothing but fuddlore and gumption. Lets me sperg about guns without going full tryhard military. Plus it's mostly going to be picking on my dad, which is always fun.

Would you read it?
>>
>>34731295
You know, maybe it'd be a good idea to let it die. Kinda like the drawthreads a while back, you can't just try to force drawfags and writefags into making shits because the thread keeps dragging on.
>>
>>34728350
You cheating fucker...
>>
File: atfwhy.png (2MB, 1205x2048px) Image search: [Google]
atfwhy.png
2MB, 1205x2048px
>>34728350
I love my FAL. I don't care if she has a thing about always wearing the weird glove.

>>34731873
>>34731295
Maybe. Maybe not. They said this like four months ago or something and it didn't go then. I have faith.
>>
>>34731873
Trying to write more, but life is in the way
>>
File: 1466735686243.png (95KB, 990x556px) Image search: [Google]
1466735686243.png
95KB, 990x556px
>>34731815
Yes
>>
>>34731295
>>34731873
I wish I had more time to sit down and write... I haven't even had the time to turn on my PC this past week. Yes, the general is definitely slower than it used to be compared to its' hayday, but I don't think it is ready to die, not quite yet.
>>
File: 1496553992917.png (208KB, 1104x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1496553992917.png
208KB, 1104x1300px
>>
File: IMG_0672.jpg (44KB, 427x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0672.jpg
44KB, 427x480px
Bump/ I disagree in very harsh terms!
>>
>>34731895
I still love my Wasr, but an FAL would be neat too.

>>34731929
I'm not FAL savvy, what's this about a weird glove?
>>
>>34731815
DO IT
>>
>>34731873
I don't want it to die
>>
>>34733216
Agreed, I love all you guys, I don't want /wfg/ to leave.
>>
>>34713418
>updates
>posted 2 days ago

where are my updates you lazy nigger, work wet back
>>
>>34694264
God I'd love an rpk benis story
>>
>>34733447
Be nice to poly and archive, they keep /wfg/ going.
>>
>>34733598
I never understood the whole benis thing. Why would a bipod give her a benis? Barrels are hair aren't they? So wouldn't a bipod be something akin to a hat or hairband, etc?
>>
>>34733598
>geist is super shy
>only leaves gun when anon is out
>he tries to get her out
>communicate via notes on the fridge for three weeks
>tells her he wants to see her
>that he will love her no matter how she looks
>she appears
>start speaking

>he knows nothing until the next Friday after some drinks
>>
>>34734098
Bueno...
>>
>>34734098
>>34734120
Heck, I'll give it a go if no one else wants to. I'll try to have a short story up tonight.
>>
File: 1496980000797.png (14KB, 545x273px) Image search: [Google]
1496980000797.png
14KB, 545x273px
>>
What are you doing guys...
>>
>>34735138
writing and watching trigun
>>
>>34735138
Well, my state finally gave me a license, so I'm applying everywhere i can. Got a roommate to help him out and so he could help with bills. And finally losing the weight that the hospital's "no physical activity" rule put on.

What about you?
>>
>>34735138
Getting ready for a nice 8 hour nap, and looking forward to >>34734143 when I wake up.
>>
>>34735346
I hope I won't disappoint. I'll try to have it done by tonight or tomorrow.
>>
>>34735178
>>34735189
>>34735346
i mean the impurities going on
>>
>>34735789
/wfg/ a pure
>>
File: image.jpg (530KB, 1014x996px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
530KB, 1014x996px
>>34736012
welll. Except for me... I'm a MASTER HERETIC.
>>
File: Pancakes.jpg (84KB, 500x727px) Image search: [Google]
Pancakes.jpg
84KB, 500x727px
>>34736012
Quite.
>>
File: 1488528392630.jpg (49KB, 428x280px) Image search: [Google]
1488528392630.jpg
49KB, 428x280px
>>34736345
god she is so adorable
>>
>>34736394

Blue board, anon.

Not that I object, but enjoy your ban.
>>
File: 1488528713528.jpg (131KB, 965x613px) Image search: [Google]
1488528713528.jpg
131KB, 965x613px
>>34736394
yes, pure. Look at how incredibly reluctant she is. Anna is for housewife
>>
Previous threads are binned and just need to make the work on the folders
>>
File: 1500687094806.png (106KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
1500687094806.png
106KB, 253x253px
>>34736409
>pure
>There's a tab of her with a 12 inch schlong on her smiling face on my laptop
>mfw

>>34736402
nofunallowed.jpg

Fiiiine.
>>
File: smug IV.jpg (25KB, 603x340px) Image search: [Google]
smug IV.jpg
25KB, 603x340px
>>34736442
because you dont have anyone else near your laptop
>>
>Post this >>34736345 and step away from my PC for a bit
>Come back to angry JT car faces and a deleted post
>Something about foot long schlongs

Seems like I left at a good time...
>>
File: 1493471264109.png (43KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1493471264109.png
43KB, 321x322px
>>34737016
you missed nothing of value

A-and PC on means writing things?
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 490x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 490x746px
>posting nudes of Anna on blue board.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>34737065
I see you are also a fan of pop-up headlights. Truly refined taste.
>Tfw I have SO MUCH work to do on pic related before I can get it driving again
>>
File: i can be your DD tonight baby.gif (796KB, 450x277px) Image search: [Google]
i can be your DD tonight baby.gif
796KB, 450x277px
>>34737114
truly a best

>tfw have to drive FWD wagon
>>
File: 1500845399017.jpg (14KB, 158x243px) Image search: [Google]
1500845399017.jpg
14KB, 158x243px
>>34737065
Unfortunately not

>>34737099
>pic related
>>
>>34737152
Eh, my DD isn't anything to write home about. Just an old Chevrolet Lumina. I mean, it's TECHNICALLY got the same engine as a Grand National, but without the turbo it's just... Quick-ish.
>>
File: 555726857.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
555726857.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
>>34737114
this thing near me has 14k miles with the wankel engine $5500. I'm so tempted even if it's diarrhea colored i still want it.
>>
>>34737259
For that price? I'd snap it up in a heartbeat. I've heard Wankels are somewhat maintenance-intensive though, but when it comes to Mazdas I'm a ignorant pleb, so I'm probably just regurgitating memes I've heard elsewhere.
>>
File: c4mustache.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
c4mustache.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>34737114

hello pop up friend
>>
>>34737259
>>34737286
>>34737308

>>/o/
>>
>>34737230
>having miltiple cars
[cries]

>>34737259
i want an RX-7 so bad. Sadly finding one that isn't molested, riced or overprised is like finding an unicorn
>>
>>34737325
I was fortunate to get the Fiero for free because the owner lost all will to restore it himself. I got the Lumina on the cheap because the owner thought it had a blown head gasket. Fortunately she was wrong, the mass-airflow sensor was going bad and making it run like ass. It was like a 15-minute fix.

>>34737323
Damn right.
>>
File: Mk-I.jpg (176KB, 2047x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mk-I.jpg
176KB, 2047x1024px
>>34697001
That's a Mk I BREN. The whole front of the tube was often a different color.
>>
And since im an idiot

ATannie is up to date, get tissues
>folder to catch up
https://pastebin.com/XbWjWNQM

New anons
https://pastebin.com/CPUdepLW

KvsW is up to date
https://pastebin.com/q3ZKt07N
>>
>>34737325

RX's (Wankels) of any flavor are a bit of a pain to deal with.
Not saying they are not worth it, just warning of the potential headaches.
>>
>>34737451
I stand corrected, and more importantly, have learned something new today. Thank you very much anon, and also, i'm drunk as shit. Both combined; this is a splendid night. I've alreday had 16oz of 57.1% rum, but just for you I will have yet another 1oz shot. Cheers anon, and thank you, you beautiful bastard you. I bet you're cool as fuck in your own way. Listening to Africa by Toto, great time to have a fuck-strong shot of rum.
>>
>>34737902
By the by I'm that bastard-fuck shill J N Morgan. Next book is about half finished, past the 26,000-word mark as I recall and it'll be the 5th book in my 'Living amongst the Shill' I mean 'Living amongst the Dead' series. 8th book in total. Cheers, /k/ and /wfg/! You're awesome, and don't let faggots who call you faggots suggest otherwise, ya faggots. Cheers!
>>
>>34737902

Evan Williams, and "bagpipes".
I collected Commonwealth/British arms.

Enjoy the fuzzies. Drink lots of water though.
>>
>>34720322
Just an FYI, my daughter is no communist.
>>
File: 1499291964679.jpg (216KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1499291964679.jpg
216KB, 1200x1600px
>>34738455
>mfw I'm never sure if he's serious or not about this
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 250x311px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 250x311px
So I've been playing a lot of pic related lately and it's got me wanting to write some Red Dawn style stuff. I might start work on a thing when I get home from work. Might even post a tiny snippet tonight if I get enough written.
>>
File: a33.jpg (34KB, 605x474px) Image search: [Google]
a33.jpg
34KB, 605x474px
>>34738455
...what
>>
>>34739044
Never heard of that game. Any good? And excellent, write, post, keep /wfg/ alive.
>>
>>34738689
>>34739127
My. Sweet. Little. Daughter. Is. Not. A. Communist.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 960x640px
>>34739133
It's pretty great. Imagine Company of Heroes but instead of having base structures you have to build, you get points for killing shit and you use those to call in reinforcements and air strikes to kill more shit. And it's set during a Soviet invasion of the US in 1989. Also Alec Baldwin narrates as the protagonist in the campaign, so my headcannon is that it's a sequel to Hunt for the Red October.
>Tfw the captcha was a Hind
>>
>>34739210
Sounds pretty neat, might have to give it a play through sometime.
>>
>>34739244
And it was also the game that got me into Audioslave.
http://youtu.be/iBWnGUimRBw
>>
>>34739188
I've read this up and down like 4 times now, but I still have a hard time getting my head around this. Your first reply was to an Anon replying to JTfag. That is your daughter?!
>>
>>34703481
Buy them and keep them at home or in a climate controlled storage facility /k/ompadre
>>
File: IMG_20150311_114741.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150311_114741.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Would anyone be interested in a non-geist weapon girl story?
>>
>>34739944
As long as it's /k/ related, go for it.
>>
>>34738455
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
/K/OKO THE LO/K/O REPLIED TO ME I THINK I'M GONNA SCEAM THIS IS AMAZING I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

G-guys I just read what I wrote and I think I've been here too long... what am I doing with my life if this is the best part of my week...... holy hell I need a gf

Jesus I didn't realize how lonely I am until I wrote that

H-h-hold me /k/, you'll never leave me..... r-right guys?
>>
>>34739564
JT (who happens to be a c o m m u n i s t) is /k/oko's daughter
>>
>>34739564
For more clarification, /k/oko was telling me not to call his daughter (JT) a comie, he was not call me his daughter
>>
File: 1462150175674.jpg (472KB, 1600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462150175674.jpg
472KB, 1600x1080px
Just a little 80's Soviet Invasion stuff I typed up when I got home. I'll probably write more tomorrow.

“Movement up the street,” sergeant King’s voice crackles over the radio. “Looks like six foot mobiles, maybe fifty yards from your position.”

“Copy, I see them.” Dominic Kendall looks through a cheap set of binoculars at the approaching troops. “Blue berets. VDV by the looks of it. Could be Spetsnaz dressed up as VDV though…” He grimaces, dropping back below the half-destroyed wall of the convenience store. “King, you have a clear shot?”

There is silence over the walkie. Kendall looks around at the others in the store with him. Two wearing BDUs, three in regular civilian clothes. “Ten-four. I have a clear shot,” King whispers over the radio.

“Good. Could you give us a distraction?” Kendall peers over the broken wall again, using the forward-assist to chamber a round quietly on the old AR in his hands.

There isn’t a response. Instead, King fires three shots from his M14. The first two hit one of the Soviets dead in the chest, spraying red all over his comrade immediately to the right and prompting surprised yelps and blyats from the rest. The third round hits the side of an old Plymouth, causing gasoline to start flowing into the street.

(cont.)
>>
At the same time this is happening, Kendall and the others are already standing, raising their weapons. Dominic fires several rounds at the closest enemies, while Stoddard, another soldier, braces himself and begins shooting his M60, Rambo-style. The third soldier in the group, Jimenez, opens fire with a Carbine. And of course, King continues providing suppressing fore from his position on a nearby rooftop. The sustained fire from two sides causes a couple of the Soviets to run, though all but one are cut down in the process.

The two enemies that choose to remain attempt to return fire, and Kendall winces as brick dust and pieces of metal jacket pelt him from several near-misses. However, a tracer round from the M60 apparently hits the gasoline, because the ground beneath one of the Soviets lights up, setting the man alight.

The final Soviet, the one covered in blood from earlier, looks over at his burning, screaming comrade with wide eyes as he raises his hands quickly, dropping his Kalashnikov. However, one of the civilians, a high-school age girl in a varsity jacket far too big for her, levels a 12 gauge at the terrified man. Dominic moves to stop her, reaching out toward the hand holding the shotgun, only for her to fire without hesitation before he can make her lower it. A slug slams into the man’s stomach, sending him down with a groan. He continues moaning on the ground, a puddle of blood growing on the cracked pavement as he keeps trying to say something in Russian.
>>
“Christ, Jane,” Dominic sighs as post-battle silence overtakes the group. “He was surrendering.”

She doesn’t look at him, keeping her eyes forward as she lowers the smoking shotgun. “He’d have done the same to us…”

Kendall sighs, rubbing his eyes tiredly as he reaches for his walkie again. “King, where did that runner go?” He waits for a response, looking up into the cloudy Pacific Northwest sky. Even after almost two months, it doesn’t feel real. Soviet boots on American soil. Dominic Kendall sighs again, thinking back to the day when the Cold War ended, and the Third World War began…

----

And that's it for tonight. Hopefully I'll have some time to write more soon.
>>
>>34739564
It's metaphor. The two trip/name fags are in no way related.
>>
>>34741049
>metaphor
For what?
>>
>>34738401
Oh I drink water like a fish when I get drunk, no worries there. Still feel a little drunk this morning, just chugged down about a third or a half a litre of water. Time to get a cup of coffee and work on my book, cheers!
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 110x147px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 110x147px
I will try to write something on friday when school hasn't exhausted me with long hours in cramped and hot spaced with heat making machinery and little chance to eat or drink. In the mean time just know my intentions.... I'm going to put him in an easily escapable situation involving an overly elaborate and exotic death.
>>
>>34741749
Something maybe
>>
File: 1497040897839.png (1MB, 1695x2142px) Image search: [Google]
1497040897839.png
1MB, 1695x2142px
>>
File: 1496577955926.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496577955926.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>34741049
>implying /k/oko uses metaphors
you're talking about the guy who CC'd an SBR into Europe and throws dumpsters at drug dealers then cuffs them to storm drains
>>
>>34743297
Then what is it when you say shit that is factually false but idealistically true, depending upon the meaning of the intended idea to be conveyed?
>>
>>34743349
i understood a few of those words
>>
>>34743297
That was the other guy throwing dumpsters, my job was to wrangle his cockeyed ass and keep him from "snagging Jawas"

>>34743359
Daughter.
>>
File: 1497168008187.jpg (324KB, 1522x1373px) Image search: [Google]
1497168008187.jpg
324KB, 1522x1373px
>>
>>34739944
Write and post, always welcome new stories.
>>
File: 1500980332283.jpg (80KB, 1052x575px) Image search: [Google]
1500980332283.jpg
80KB, 1052x575px
>>34743935
>>
>>34739944
I would
>>
File: 1497270482991.png (146KB, 720x594px) Image search: [Google]
1497270482991.png
146KB, 720x594px
>>
File: A spirit watches over us..jpg (987KB, 3772x2511px) Image search: [Google]
A spirit watches over us..jpg
987KB, 3772x2511px
I kinda wanna write something that has Vietnam era (in the mid to late seventies) shenanigans that meets fantasy bullshit. Does that sound nice to you guys?
>>
>>34744890
it actually does
>>
File: [happy racecar noises].jpg (125KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
[happy racecar noises].jpg
125KB, 1024x683px
>>34744890
ohhh, yeah, sounds cool
>>
File: Napalm sticks to Elves.jpg (41KB, 700x442px) Image search: [Google]
Napalm sticks to Elves.jpg
41KB, 700x442px
>>34744918
Imagine a fleet of Huey helicopters flying over the treetops of a forest of glowing fauna, the local Elf populace looking up in stunned awe at the great dull green flying demigods above, possessing weapons and firepower they couldn't even fathom in a thousand years. And then a bored grunt drops a "Willy Pete" grenade out of a open door. These are not kind and loving demigods.
>>
>>34744890
sounds like my kind of story even
>>
>>34744988
ehhh, elves? they are like, the least interesting things to attack from vietnam era gunships. What about shit like dragons, now that would be something
>>
File: 1497294926321.jpg (62KB, 1016x301px) Image search: [Google]
1497294926321.jpg
62KB, 1016x301px
>>
File: approval.jpg (102KB, 425x561px) Image search: [Google]
approval.jpg
102KB, 425x561px
sooo, guess imma post an update tonight!
>>
>>34744988
eh, still sounds good
>>
pushing through last bits of the .5 casefile now, hopefully will be up tonight before the thread dies
>>
>>34747446
Most excellent
>>
File: 1497923776551.png (1MB, 3376x4754px) Image search: [Google]
1497923776551.png
1MB, 3376x4754px
>>
>>34748147
Not as good of quality as I thought it was.
>>
well, there sure is hype for tonight....
>>
File: DD - Leper Stress.jpg (34KB, 591x574px) Image search: [Google]
DD - Leper Stress.jpg
34KB, 591x574px
>Want to write
>Can't write due to RL obligations
>Stuck on trying to make a scene humorous
>Can't seem to get into comedic, despite being in a good mood these few days
So stressful!
>>
>>34748215
you did the Stg/vepr school stuff, yeah?
>>
>>34748248
Yeah, that's the one I'm working on now.
>>
File: that one friend.jpg (130KB, 759x475px) Image search: [Google]
that one friend.jpg
130KB, 759x475px
>>34748298
yes, i want more of that. Have some motivational Javelins
>>
>>34694264
>>34733598
>>34734098
>>34734143
>>34735346
I know I'm super late, but I'm working on the RPK Benis short story as we speak.
>>
>>34745215
I just really hate Elves. I thought about Orcs, but I thought it'd be cool if some Orcs helped out the US forces.
>>
File: M4a4_flail_cfb_borden_1.jpg (225KB, 825x714px) Image search: [Google]
M4a4_flail_cfb_borden_1.jpg
225KB, 825x714px
>>34748686
bleh. Orcs are testing the anti personell effectiveness of a mine flail
>>
File: We try harder.jpg (94KB, 782x433px) Image search: [Google]
We try harder.jpg
94KB, 782x433px
>>34748719
Pfft, okay then. I'm thinking about making the main character a rookie Grunt tossed into the fray, he tries desperately to hang onto his morals and sanity as he witness horror after horror, atrocity after atrocity, the conflict drags on with almost no end in sight. The phrase "Fuck Mages" becomes a common phrase to him.
>>
>>34748853
Bubba "Hold My Cigarette" Smith
Charles "Machine Gun" Edwards
Elmer "Durr Rifle" Fudd
and
John "Carrot Top Commando" Winters.
>>
Posting now, it's a bit long for some reason so I'll break it up between tonight and tomorrow probably
>>
>>34749285
>previous bits of the casefile so far
https://pastebin.com/q3ZKt07N
>thanks poly and archive

Dave took a deep breath. “Alright… you’ve giving me your word, I’ll take it then…”

“Good. Now, I have to make some calls… get a few things set up, slap together a team. It’s going to be a few hours. You should get some rest, calm your nerves.”

“Where, the cots in the next room, right?”

She nodded.

“Thanks.”

“Don’t mention it. I’ll have someone rouse you when everything’s ready.”

And so, Dave rested for a while. It was a far cry from a five star hotel, but still leagues better than the nights he’d spent in a cell. By degrees, he fell asleep. It seemed like only a mere few moments had passed before someone was shaking his shoulder.

“Mmmm… what…”

“Get up. Time to move,” said a gruff voice.

Dave opened his eyes to see a large black man standing over him. He looked like the very spitting image of a stereotypical Man in Black, with a bald head, sharp suit, earpiece and sunglasses. A black Man in Black. Dave chuckled. The man was not quite so amused, and left the room without another word. Dave stood up and followed him out.

Morrigan was standing by the door with a briefcase in hand. “Sleeping like a dead man in there, eh? Come on, then. Downstairs to the car.”

“Do I need to put on the bag again?”

“What do you think?” she counterposed, handing the item in question to him.

He groaned and slipped it on.

“Good boy.”
>>
>>34749297

Another long drive ensued, though it didn’t take nearly as long as the first one. They were parked up somewhere on the outskirts of a city when he was allowed to remove the bag from his head and breathe freely again.

“Looks like we got here just in time,” said Morrigan, holding binoculars in one hand and a two-way radio in the other, staring at a motel across the street from them. “The operation’s about to commence.” She passed the binoculars to Dave.

Peering through them, all he saw was a somewhat rundown building that could have been a motel complex but could have just as well been a long term storage facility, minus the orange garage doors.

“What room is she in?” he asked.

“Room 107.”

Dave counted down the room numbers next to the doors until he located the door of Chris’s room. “I don’t see anything.”

“Because I haven’t given the order yet.” She depressed a button on the radio. “Entry team, you have the green light.”

Dave then noticed some movement in his peripheral vision, and shifted the binoculars to get a better look at it. He saw a column of men in five men in street clothes, balaclavas, helmets and plate carriers making their way along the building’s wall, guns up and at the ready, covering their sectors.

“I'm not so sure about this anymore,” said Dave, sounding worried.

“It's the safest way,” replied Morrigan, finger still hovering over the radio’s transmit button. “It presents the least risk to all parties involved.”

“Unless she gets shot.”
>>
>>34749315

“The team is equipped with less-than-lethal munitions. FN 303’s, beanbags, the works. She's not at risk for taking a bullet.”

“She could still get hurt, though.”

“I understand your concerns, but these men are professionals. They have years of experience and many successful raids like this under their belts.”

The column stopped in front of room 106, and the pointman, dressed in a garish blue Hawaiian shirt under his carrier, opened the door and let everyone inside.

“I thought she was in 107…”

“They won't risk a frontal approach. They're going in through the wall.”

“Oh god… this is a mistake, call it off, let me talk to her!”

“Too late for second thoughts.” She spoke into the radio again. “Support team, hit the lights, spook her,” she ordered.

A pair of white, unmarked Crown Victorias sped into the parking lot, blue and red light bars flashing, but without sirens. They screeched to a halt a short distance from room 107, and Dave saw the curtain in the window quickly swish, no doubt as Chris retreated from it in a panic.

In a few moments, there was a muffled thump, followed by a nine sharp pops in quick succession, accompanied by nine consecutive flashes visible through the drawn curtains.
>>
>>34749326

Several seconds of silence passed, then the door of room 107 was thrown open and the five men rushed out with a woman in tow, her wrists bound with zipties and a black bag over her head. One of the men had a squirming dog under one arm, a little black bag over its head as well.

They made a beeline for the Crown Victorias and piled in with their quarry, and the cars promptly peeled out of the parking lot and sped off.

Morrigan tapped her driver on the shoulder. “They’re clear. Head to the rally point.”

Dave had his head in his hands as the engine started. “Oh god… she’s gonna hate me so much…”

“She’ll get over it. They always do.”

Meanwhile…

Chris found herself unable to think straight, to concentrate after what had just transpired. Her head was hurting, ears were ringing. The bag on her head deprived her of sight, even kept her from breathing too hard or too fast, for when she did, the thick fabric prevented the air from escaping too quickly, and made the interior hot and unbearable. There were two men sitting on either side of her, sandwiching her in place, and the zipties further cemented her situation.

She knew this would happen. She regretted talking to Dave, regretted not hanging the phone up immediately. He’d sold her out. Maybe for his own freedom. Now she was the one getting fucked. Stupid, stupid, stupid…
>>
>>34749343

The men didn’t speak to her, not even to each other. Even when the car stopped and they piled out and dragged her with them. She was weak in the knees, but they hooked their arms under her shoulders and she stumbled along with their assistance. Down a flight of stairs, into a basement of some sort. A metal door opened, she was shuffled in and sat down on a metal chair.

And from there, she waited.

She wasn’t sure for how long, but with no way of telling time, it could have been minutes or it could have been hours.

The metal door opened and closed again, and the bag was pulled from her head. She snapped her gaze around the room in a panicky way. It was too dark to make out any details. The only source of illumination was an incandescent lamp over her head, the light of which just barely touched on the edge of a metal table.

“Hello, Chris,” said a woman’s voice from across the table, shrouded in the darkness. There was a small flash of light as a cigarette was lit, and Chris saw her captor’s face outlined by the dim orange light of the ember.

“What is this? Who are you?”

“You’re very good at hide and seek, aren’t you?” asked the woman, ignoring Chris’s questions.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Pulling such a disappearing act that even the FBI can’t find you… rather impressive, for a civilian.”

Chris gulped. “I have absolutely no idea why you guys would want me, I’ve done nothing wrong, I don’t associate with criminals, either…”

The woman blew some smoke in Chris’s direction. “Cut the shit, girl. We’re not with the FBI. We’re not in the business of catching criminals.”
>>
>>34749353

“What’s all this about, then?”

“This is about all that you and your little boyfriend have been up to for the past year. All those little misadventures in the wilderness. And the knowledge you’ve acquired from it.”

Chris’s eyes widened, and she started to go pale. “Who are you? Are you CIA?”

“Oh, no no no, we’re even spookier than that.”

“Am I being silenced? I know too much? Is that it?”

“You could say that.” She saw the woman make a gesture to someone behind her. She heard heavy footfalls approach, but she couldn’t turn her head far enough to see the man behind her.

“Oh god please no, please please please…” Tears formed in her eyes as she begged. “Please not this, please god…”

“Do it.”

Chris screamed… as she found her wrists suddenly freed from their restraints. Immediately, fluorescent lights buzzed to life, and she found herself blinded. She covered her eyes, cursing aloud.

The woman started laughing, clapping her hands. “Oh man, the look on your face. Priceless.”

“I don’t- what the fuck’s going on, I don’t understand!”

“Calm down, Chris, no need to yell. You’re not actually in any danger.”
>>
>>34749369

“I’m not?” she asked, breathless.

“Of course not. I was just having some fun with you.”

“What the fuck’s wrong with you?” she shouted. “This is your idea of fun?”

“Quiet down. Think about it from my perspective.”

“Your perspective?”

“Yes. What’s the point of being a clandestine government spook if you don’t get to use that status to fuck with people?”

“So… so I’m not being killed? Or sent to Guantanamo Bay?”

The woman shook her head, still smirking.

Chris grumbled, still pissed at being laughed at. “How do I know you’re not still fucking with me?”

“How about a show of good faith, then?” The woman looked over at the guard standing behind Chris. “Be a dear, let him in here. I’m sure he’s anxious enough for a reunion.”

The man, whom Chris recognized as one of the men who’d nabbed her from the motel, stepped out of the room for a few moments, and returned with Dave in tow.
>>
>>34749385

Chris leapt to her feet. “Jesus Christ, Dave?”

“Chris, thank god!” He went to embrace her.

She immediately slapped him, hard enough to leave a stinging red mark on his cheek and cause him to stagger. “You fucking asshole!” she shouted at the top of her lungs.

He was about to stammer out an explanation when she then wrapped her arms around his torso and all but crushed the breath out of him with a bearhug. “I fucking missed you… you fucking asshole… I was so worried…” She buried her face in his chest, and carefully, he put his arms around her as well, letting one of his hands come to rest on top of her head.

Morrigan watched for a few moments, before checking her watch and clearing her throat. “This is touching and all, but I actually don’t have all day for this. Dave, let’s get her caught up with current events, shall we?”

>that's all for tonight, more will come tomorrow for it's already written
>will space things out so it's not all posted at the ass end of a binned thread

comments? criticisms? desire to call me a faggot?
>>
>>34749405
>desire to call me a faggot?

of course i am, cutting us short...
>>
File: 1497926019821.jpg (561KB, 1367x1490px) Image search: [Google]
1497926019821.jpg
561KB, 1367x1490px
>>
>>34748298
I like that one too, add some drama in later installments where a handful of them find out and they all freak out, but then he'll her hide from the teachers or something
>>
>>34749285
>/k/omandos vs wild posts und oopdoot

There is a God and he loves us
>>
>>34749405
MOAR
>>
I think the RPK story is coming along nicely. I hope to have it finished by tomorrow, nearing the end of it now. It's gotten longer than I expected, but I hope you guys don't mind. To the one anon looking forward to it last night, I'm sorry you had to wait. Real life things got in the way of writing, but I hope this story will make up for it. RPK benis story soon to follow.
>>
>>34749315
>he saw a column of five men in five men
That's a lot of gayness
>>
>>34750941
Nearly done, but I have work tomorrow(or later today rather) and it's already past midnight. I WILL finish it tomorrow folks, I promise. Goodnight /wfg/, sleep well!
>>
>>34749405
The tightest so shit, my dude
>>
>>34752565
Seems my phone is correcting myself. Point is, I like it
>>
>>34751356
>>34750941
Is the owner a guy? Because this would be great if it wasn't.

>Especially a smaller girl would be nice
>>
‘So, Anon how come no one ever has seen your last name?’

Jake Benson sat in front of you, very pleased with himself. You were currently situated in a room… somewhere. It all probably counted as an interrogation. Because that always happened after getting a ride in a black Tahoe

“Looks like you have lacking information”
‘I am. This is where you fill me in’
“And i will do that because?”
‘You look tough. Your sweetheart, on the other hand…’
“You're right, she's much softer than I am. I also VERY much doubt you have her here, so no point trying to bullshit me”

This prompts Benson to slam his fist into the table

‘I gave you the warheads you little shit, and i was promised a new caretaker program’
“Sorry mate, I don't know how that works”
‘You are going to speak some goddamn sense into the Nibelung, or I will-’
“Whoa whoa whoa, easy there big boy”

You were so tired and sick of this room and these people you decided to stop giving a shit and mess with him instead

“You want me to threaten her? You want me to threaten an emotionally unstable, highly skilled and possible jealous woman, armed not only with small arms, but a gigantic tank destroyer as well? Cause in that case a damn firing squad seems safe. Fuck off”

Benson leans back and sighs angrily

‘This will take some time’
“Sure thing, Grampy. I got the rest of my life”
‘Perhaps that is what we will have to do…’
>>
~~~

¤ I understand. Thank you

Natalya snaps her phone closed and look at the small crowd in front of her

¤ We’re going to do this without Anon
+ Why?
¤ He’s stuck. We can simply not waste the time to get him out
‘It’s just one guy, we can manage without him’ Helen added in
¤ Maybe so. But it means we have to change our approach. Were going to have to plead instead of what was planned earlier
+ Plead?
¤ Yes.
‘I'm not sure I like where this is going’ Helen sighs
¤ We have to get in harms way. That means the closest town, or city and then plead for help. From everyone. Which included the two european groups
‘Time to share with the class where that is, miss enigma?’
¤ Yes. You're all Americans, so I guess you are familiar with the Utah salt flats?
‘Bonneville salt flats? I thought that was a race track’ a voice peeped up from the rear of the room
¤ Yes. But it's quite a large place, a hundred square kilometers. They know we need cover because up until the last few months, armor has been irrelevant, so they chose to land somewhere open.

Miranda had her phone up in seconds and started looking for information

+ The closest city is Wendover, and it's more like a town. Didn't even have two thousand inhabitants before the war started, I can bet it's abandoned now
¤ How far away is it, from the flats?
+ Uhm… less than ten miles. And it's situated by the north western corner.

The room went quiet after that. The whole plan didn't feel very comforting. Get in harms way and wait there until someone hopefully helps. But the amount of questions floating around all of this was uncomfortable even for those who didn’t understand much. How would the enemy force be like? How many? What classes? And about their own forces. How much help would arrive? How much was needed? What about fuel? food? Ammunition? Other supplies?

Natalya was no fool and she saw how this didn’t play very well
>>
‘Since when are you in charge?!’ Another voice shouted from somewhere in the room
¤ I’m not, but i am-
‘I don’t wanna die ‘cause a commie has a deathwish!’
¤ It’s n-
‘Yeah, fuck off with that. Let the army do this one!”

Suddenly the soviet found herself in a quite heated discussion. Many of the caretakers, and most of the rest were very unhappy with that decision. She stood on the receiving end for a lot of words until Helen calmed the situation slightly by shouting and asking everyone to leave in a less than polite manner

Natalya walked away at a very brisk place. Away from people and tanks. The train had managed to limp to the next minuscule settlement. Proper repairs was still a few days out. She headed up to a little hill overlooking some other hills and big field. WIth that, she had learned a few things about her allies. The right thing would be going to Wendover. But it would be risky.

The realization that Natalya was surrounded by people who were happier about sitting back and not doing what should be done made her irritated. Sure, this was a big step up from what kind of operations this group had done before.

So, if she couldn’t do it… Opsec went out the window. So did pride. Spite and the will of doing what had to be done forced Natalya’s hand. She had her phone up and started typing. It took its little time. Both because of the amount of information that had to be in there, and because she was still not very good with phones.

The message had been sent, which was the easy part. Next came the difficult one. Her russian might not be even half as rusty as the IS-3 was. She dialed in a number given to her by Miranda in exchange for something… that had no actual value. But it was the right number. Now to see if anyone still remembered her
>>
People would probably been unhappy with her giving this information without asking anything in return. But this had to happen. And there wasn't much time left. Estimations to impact varied from 15 to 20 days

Days that could be very difficult to count, in your case. After Benson left, you haven't left the room once. Same four walls, maybe 15 by 20 feet, no windows, just one door, a tiny toilet, two chairs and a table for… how many hours?

The light was always on, and after the first time you fell asleep you lost all idea on time. How long did you sleep? Ten minutes? An hour? Twelve?

This was the old bastard playing games with you. Isolation can be terrifying to some. Some other can deal with it reasonably well. Benson knew he left you alone with a cold Lily-shaped hole in your mind.

There wasn't really anything else to do but think. The door wasn't negotiable, so getting out wasn't an option.

Since you had the time, thinking about what you would do when you met Lily again would be a good idea. She would claim her innocence, or doing it for a cause or something. You were not going to be taken for granted. Something she could return to after her little adventures. You had to.

Not that you actually wanted to do that. You didn't want to to be harsh to her. You wanted her warmth back. You wanted her to fall asleep in your lap after a long day, share a meal with her, or having those half hour run on conversations while looking at whatever happened to be in front of you.

Once again, you catch yourself thinking about Lily in a much too friendly way. She was still someone who had hurt you, badly. Those things can't be forgiven easily. You had to be very stern with her, see that she did regret what she did, and come with a VERY good apology. Then you could be together. And hopefully share a bed.
>>
That train of thought set the tone for many hours to come. Changing between a craving for her soft body and almost hatred for what she did. But the consensus was that you needed to see her, for good or bad. You didn't know it, but Benson’s isolation ideas were working tremendously.

When he came back in, a completely unknown amount of time later, you had try try your very hardest to try and act aloof

‘have you calmed down now?’
“Tried to, but the neighbours keep playing this godawful music all night”
‘Sit up. Little shit’
“Sure. Grampy”

You got up from the floor, probably looking rather ragged. But you did walk over to the table and tried to sit down and nonchalantly as possible. With him, standing a little behind is a familiar figure, Wendy. Caretaker for the MBT-70, whom you helped with a gearbox linkage a few months ago. You nod to her a little, to acknowledge her presence.

“So?”
‘Do you want to see Lily again?’

He heavily emphasised the word “want” in that sentence. And you really did want to see her. But he would poke some sharp object in your back to get his will through.

“Terms and conditions may apply”

You imitated the TV voice on various commercials

‘We are just helping each other’
“I'm risking my life and you are unlocking a door”
’A door you cannot open on your own’
“Yep. I really can't get out on my own”

The room went silent after that. Firstly, he tried to see if you were sarcastic or not. And this time you really weren't. You couldn't get out. Sure, Benson was a frail old man, and you probably could deal with him in a fight. But Wendy had a 9mm on her… left hip. She must be left handed. As long as she stood in the corner and was generally menacing, you had to play their game.
>>
‘I can get you out’
“I figured even you are capable of opening a door’

Benson was boiling with anger

‘Maybe we should leave you to consider the offer for some more time’

You lean over and look at Wendy

“Senile Seth didn't even give me an offer, did he?”

You had helped Wendy earlier, and she was grateful for that (And terrified of Lily). But it seemed her loyalty lay with Benson, as she remain stone-faced and quiet. He stood up, opened the door and left with Wendy in tow. When the door clicked shut, you were once again alone with your thoughts. Within a minute, they went to a certain someone

Lily herself had spent two full days in her bed. It was by far the biggest bed she had ever slept it, wider than she was tall and twice as long. It was laid with white velvet sheets, about as soft as anything could be. She had food brought in three times a day. She was bathing in more luxury than many head of states. Not that she would have acted any different if she just had an old mattress and in a shed. She was rather out of it all. Not really in a fighting condition. Her crystal sharp mind had been dulled down. The Jagdtiger was acting up, the drive system finally starting to feel the strain of the heavy machine. And while she could make sure no further damage was done to it, she just didn’t want to as of late. Instead, she remained in her room and the Jagdtiger remained in a garage, next to something bigger and much heavier

She rolled around in bed, kicked the sheets around and made sure the G36 she was given was close by. Many people had annoyed her very much by pestering her with stupid questions. If she was okay? None of their damn concern
>>
She crawled over to one of the two bedside tables and found her glass of something or another alcoholic was empty. She pushed it of the table out of spite and sighed when it didn’t break. Once again, her back hit the soft, smooth sheets with a thud. She lay there for a few minutes, feeling nothing but hatred for the glass that had the audacity to not break by the hand of Larissa Nibelung. A sly grin emergen on her face and she shuffled back to the G36, and set the sights on the small glass. It was actually harder for her to aim a rifle she had to hold in her hands than adjusting the sight on the Jagdtiger. She giggled a little as the life of the offending glass was nearing its end

The door handle moved. Lily reacted like a rattlesnake on crack and had the assault rifle in condition zero and pointed at the door in a second. Irma entered the room and didn’t see the devious Lily that played around in bed a minute ago. It was more a machine than anyone else. When faced with the risk of having 30 rounds of 5.56 poured her way, Irma immediately raised her hands a little, showing Lily her palms

-[Easy, easy]

Lily sighed, and turned the safety all the way from “auto” to “safe” and lowered the gun. When Irma was no longer in immediate danger of being shot, she could slow down enough to notice things other than the G36

-[god damnit, get dressed, you mess]

Lily realises she isn’t actually wearing anything but a pair of shorts and lowers the weapon to cover herself up a little bit

-[What is happening Erika?!]

Everyone called her that here. Her pet name, Lily wasn’t really anything she wanted these people to call her. And since that technically was her second name, with a bit of weight behind it, Erika stuck
>>
>[What is it?]
-[it is what i am asking you!]
>[nothing you should be concerned about]
-[Yes! The fight in you is gone, you stroll around like a whore or lie in bed all day! What if one of the men saw you like that!]
>[Why do you think i have the rifle? You saw what was written on the door. And you knew i wasn’t joking. Hence the “easy, easy!”]

Lily drops the assault rifle on her bed and throws her arms way up in the air, exaggerating a surrendering gesture, making fun of Irma in the process

Irma rolls her eyes, but doesn’t look away

-[Stop drinking, put the gun away and come with me, we’ve received a message]
>[So? You have seen the amount of messages to me. Hundreds! What makes this one special?]
-[because it isn’t blatant flattering, admiration or trying to get between your legs. This is information]

Irma picks up Lily’s uniform jacket from the floor, shakes it to get rid of the dust and straighten it out a little. But when she offers it to Lily, she rolls around in bed,pulls on a thick hoodie and heads for the door.

-[Unbelievable] Irma mutters to herself. [Unbelievable]

She sighs and drags the younger Austrian with her into a briefing room. There is a few people waiting there already. A projector flashed a message on a white wall. It told about a new attack wave, landing in a warm and flat place, an urge to arms, a plea even. Sadly, it stated very little about who was going to be there or the opposing force

-[Well, this was fun and all, but i am in no position to take this seriously. Dismissed]
>[You stay then. I’m going]

A whole room turns to Lily as if she was mad. They all were silent, but implied “explain yourself”. Lily sighed heavily, walking up to the wall with the message projected and looked upon the shocked group of people in front of her

>[I usually don’t like to do this, but perhaps it is time to prove a point. I call this lecture “Why Larissa Erika Nibelung drives a Jagdtiger and you don’t” or simply “Why i am better than you”]
>>
She grabbed a whiteboard pen from a desk beside her drew three circles on the wall, all circling a word, the same word

>Which

She said that in english, very well knowing that wasn’t the prefered language in here.

>[Always, always make sure you understand the local tongue, and preferably the language of your enemies]

She groaned heavily when they looked surprised anyone would speak anything that wasn’t german. She decided to push it a little, further proving her superiority over them

>Je parle aussi le francais
-[You’re testing my patience. Get to the point]
>[You should have learned Russian]
-[The only language those brutes speak is violence. A language i am fluent in]
>[Bad choice of Words. Back to the point. If any of you would have studied, you would have known that this word is spelled W-H-I-C-H and not W-I-C-H, as it is written here. Three times]
‘[A typo…?]’ A man in the back remains unconvinced
>Exactly!

Lily shouted that in English, rather loudly, to deter anyone else for daring to interrupt her

>[It is spelled incorrectly three times in a row, without being written correctly once, leading me to believe this person actually can’t spell “which”. Now, i just happen to have someone who is… of foreign background, which might not be aware of how to spell this properly. And, combining that with her nature of gathering intelligence from places and people few know exist, i can with 95% certainty say who sent that]
-[And who might that be]

Irma seemed genuinely angry at this point. Lily had gotten a little high on herself during the rant, and decided to push it further

>[A beautiful, deadly spider in the center of a very large net. Her name is Natalya Chelyabinsk, a friend of mine]

The was an audible gasp, surging through the room. Maybe it was just her mind, but it felt as if the temperature dropped several degrees by just the mention of that name
>>
File: pain.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
and naturally, i forgot.

the text in [brackets] is spoken in another language, german in this case. But i dont wanna have you all go through google translate, so it is written in snglish here, apart from the occasional single word or phrase

well, thats it for now
>>
File: 7e4.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
7e4.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>34753452
AW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>>34749421
>>34750390
>>34750434
>>34752565
:3

>>34751021
huh, that's actually a weird typo, since it's not present on the google doc I transcribed from...
>>
>>34753452
have a (you)
>>
>thread is still up and not dead
welp time to post the rest of that chapter then
>>
>>34754233

>>34749405

One quick rundown later...

“...”

“Now that you’re all caught up, what do you say?” asked Morrigan, twirling a pen between her fingers.

“You’re saying we’re free to go, yeah? Well, I want to leave, right goddamn now. Enough of this shit, I don’t want any part of it.” Chris tried to get up from the seat, but Dave put his hand on her shoulder.

“Come on Chris, let’s just consider this for a moment. We like what we do, right? This could give us the opportunity to keep doing it with a bit of actual support behind us.”

“I see you’re drinking the goddamn kool-aid, but I don’t buy it.”

“What about this don’t you buy?” asked Morrigan, her patience starting to wear. “You’d think it’d be something to be flattered by.”

“It just doesn’t make any goddamned sense to me. I’d be flattered if it made sense. Why would some clandestine government organization decide to induct untrained civilians into their ranks? They aren’t worried about OPSEC? They aren’t worried about them proving to be utterly incompetent?”

Morrigan leaned forward. “You think we just extend this offer to anyone? No, we watch you for a while. We observe you, we check your past, we test you. The two of you are far from perfect candidates. And you’re right, OPSEC is a bit of a concern considering we first found you blabbing on about your exploits on a Taiwanese Basketweaving Symposium.”

“Then why extend the offer to us?”
>>
>>34754242

“Because inexperience can be remedied, tactics can be taught, and the idea of keeping your mouth shut can be reinforced. My point being, I feel, overall, you could be valuable additions to our organization.”

“I still don’t get it… why *us*? Why would *we* be valuable, when you could probably get soldiers? Special forces guys, CIA spies, whatever?”

Morrigan folded her hands together and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. “Hunting cryptids causes a certain kind of…” she began, making a gesture, trying to come up with phrasing. “A certain kind of stress. At least, in most people it does. We’re not too sure what causes it; probably has to do with being in close contact with that-which-should-not-be, but for all we know, we could chalk it up to goddamn magic. Point is, if someone’s not acclimated to it, after a while hunting causes a degradation of one’s mental health. It can even culminate in physiological effects. Schizophrenia, suicidal tendencies, full on mental breakdowns, aneurysms, bleeding from the ears, the eyes, the mouth, etcetera.”

She paused for a moment, pulling a folder from the suitcase sitting in front of her on the table. “It’s a mixed bag, but if one can’t handle the special sort of mental strain hunting cryptids puts on you, then eventually you just lose it. And this happens in spite of training, and prior experience with conventionally stressful situations, like combat, seem to have little bearing.”

Chris and Dave looked at each other, wearing expressions of surprise. “Are you saying we’re immune to this stuff? Because I don’t think either of us have experienced those kinds of symptoms…”

“You could say that. You two seem to have a very high resistance to the… degenerative effect cryptids seem to have on most people.”

“And that’s why you can’t just pull from government and military ranks then? Why you can’t just go for the most experienced guys out there?”
>>
>>34754253

Morrigan tapped her pen on her folder. “Precisely. We have to find people who can handle this work. There’s other benefits to this approach, of course. Since you’d be a contractor, you can walk away at any time.”

Chris raised an eyebrow. “You’re joking? Any time?”

“Mhm. No questions asked. Of course, we’ll have you sign a few things to make sure you don’t go talking about your experiences with us to anyone. Not like anyone would believe a word you’d say about all of this, but still.”

Chris looked over at Dave. Her expression was an attempt to portray lingering doubt and apprehension, but both he and Morrigan could tell she was now seriously considering the proposition. Dave shrugged. “It’s up to you. I’m in if you are. If not, then I’m not.”

“I don’t need an answer from you right now,” said Morrigan. “We can give you some time to consider it all, because I know it’s a lot to take in for such a short period of time.” She pulled a couple of packets from her folder and passed one to each of them. “Sign these, and we’ll drop you back off at your home. Just some simple non-disclosure agreements. You can read them if you want but it’s full of legal jargon, a waste of time in my opinion.”

She pulled something else from the folder and passed it over to them as well. It was a small slip of paper with a phone number written down on it, a toll free number. “When you’ve made a decision, call that. Ask after me. I’ll be waiting for your call.” She stood up and placed the folder back into her suitcase. She picked it up, brushed off her suit jacket and headed for the door.
>>
>>34754260

A day later…

Dave and Chris made their way up the stairs to their apartment. Dave had his arms over Chris’s shoulders, the previous two weeks of forced separation still weighing heavily on him. He couldn’t help but to keep Chris close.

They came up to their door. It was still half-disintegrated from the FBI raid, and it was wrapped up with neon yellow crime scene tape. The landlord had always been a lazy bastard, and apparently hadn’t gotten around to repairing the damage.

The interior wasn’t much better. The investigators had tossed the place, even going so far as to rip cabinets off the walls and rip open couch cushions.

“God damn it if they weren’t thorough,” Dave muttered under his breath.

“You know, after this, I don’t think Mr. Chang’s gonna be very keen on us coming back to live here,” said Chris, sounding despondent as she kicked a stray piece of wood across the floor.

“So I figured, too. I still think we should talk to him.”

“I doubt it’ll do much good. We’ll need to find a new place.”

Dave walked over to one of the windows overlooking the street below. “Hey. I have an idea.”

“Yeah?”

“What about my cabin?”

“That dusty old thing? It’s probably full of rats and termites.”

“Right now, sure. But together we can probably fix it up.”
>>
>>34754269

“What makes you think I’d want to go live there, anyway?” Chris asked, hands on her hips.

“Well, for starters, I own it free and clear thanks to dear old Dad. Even if shit like this were to ever happen again, it’ll still be there when we get back. Plus, we can make it our own. Fortify it. Make it into the perfect SHTF retreat.”

“What, like dig trenches? Make a bunker?”

“Why the hell not? Who’s going to tell us otherwise? We’ve got our own money, we can do this shit.” Dave’s smile was growing by the moment as his mind flowed with the possibilities.

Chris snorted, his glee becoming infectious. Running a hand through her hair, she sighed. “Alright. I suppose we can try that.”

Dave grinned, then went over and kissed her on the cheek. “Great. We can make it bear-proof, skinwalker-proof, ATF-proof. If they want to shoot our dog, they’ll have to make it past the punji pits first!”

“Okay, Ho Chi Minh, let’s not get carried away.”

“Right. Sorry.”

“Don’t be.” She wrapped her arms around him and held him for a while, the pair standing amidst the localized destruction with the dying light of day filtering in through the blinds. “We should probably find a hotel for the night. Unless you’re keen on sleeping in the car. I know I’m not.”

Dave nodded. “And there’s still the matter of that… thing. The offer.”
>>
>>34754280

Chris was quiet for another good minute before responding. “I’ve been giving that a lot of thought, actually… and I have to admit I’ve been warming up to it more and more…”

“I was sort of hoping you’d say that. I just didn’t want to make any decisions without you being on board.”

“I know. Thank you for that.” Chris took a few deep, slow breaths, making some final considerations in her head. “Yeah,” she spoke with an exhale, “Make the call. Let’s do it.”

>end casefile 7.5
Well that somehow seemed longer than an actual mainline casefile. Hopefully it was worth it.
>>
File: 1498926748120.jpg (105KB, 423x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1498926748120.jpg
105KB, 423x1014px
>>
>>34753452
I like it
>>
>>34754292
Nice! This thread sure got nicer towards the end
>>
>>34752671
Well, I had originally written it as a guy(Anon), but if it's more popular as a girl, I'm willing to go back and re-write parts to change it. I'll leave it to a vote. Those who want a guy say Aye, those who want Yuri say Yay.
>>
>>34755267
shit. I cant decide
>>
>>34755267
Yay
>>
File: 1501225131358.jpg (96KB, 370x511px) Image search: [Google]
1501225131358.jpg
96KB, 370x511px
>>34755267
yuri is the purest form of love
>>
File: 1487583763783.jpg (13KB, 322x137px) Image search: [Google]
1487583763783.jpg
13KB, 322x137px
oh my oh my, what's happening here...
>>
>>34755444
Yuri is boring.
>>
>>34755491
What's boring about two cute girls squishing their vaginas together? Sounds pretty wild to me.
>>
Who is doing the benis story?
Tell me so I can hit them.
>>
>>34755818
Well you're not doing anything :3

>>34755491
This is wrong
>>
>>34755818
If you are going to complain about benis story you should update your story
>>
File: fluffy_hair.gif (2MB, 440x450px) Image search: [Google]
fluffy_hair.gif
2MB, 440x450px
>>34755633
l-lewd
>>
>>34755818
Write plz
>>
File: Nothing new on the front.png (128KB, 517x365px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing new on the front.png
128KB, 517x365px
>>34754233
>>
>>34755267
Why don't you keep a log of both? Also aye
>>
10 posts until bump limit
>>
File: 935.jpg (95KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
935.jpg
95KB, 1024x683px
>>34756454
SFW lewds, then?
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1495062579408.gif (222KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495062579408.gif
222KB, 400x300px
>>34756483
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 935_3.jpg (128KB, 894x597px) Image search: [Google]
935_3.jpg
128KB, 894x597px
>>
>>
File: 935_1.jpg (48KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
935_1.jpg
48KB, 580x387px
>>
File: 1425087860425.jpg (618KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1425087860425.jpg
618KB, 2880x1800px
>>
now we wait
>>
now that we are in shitpost mode and bump limit (and since there is lacking discussion), to those that have read much here, who is wfg's best girl
>>
>>34755818
That would be me, not trying to steal any of your RPK, it was just going to be a once off.

Three for Yuri
One for guy
One for both

Continue to vote in next thread and I will go from there.
>>
>>34756682
just make a strawpoll asking
>>
who's baking the new bread?
>>
>>34756878
wait till page 8 im making it
>>
>>34756571
i would like to shill, but that would be unorefessional
>>
File: LatD SNaO Front Cover.jpg (79KB, 463x744px) Image search: [Google]
LatD SNaO Front Cover.jpg
79KB, 463x744px
>>34756917
Shill, you say? Check out my latest book, hot off the presses less than a month ago, sequel in the works! Living amongst the Dead: Struggles New and Old, 4th in the Living amongst the Dead series! You've had feminists, you've had "nigger dykes" (tm), now have Muslims!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073ZNXP9N
>>
>>34757018
you were amusing at first but you're obnoxious as shit now
>>
>>34757051
The shillster strikes again!
>>
>>34756760
Good idea.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13626130
>>
>>34754292
Goddamn, I thought you were ending the story, and it's pulling fucking strong.
>>34755267
I'll read it either way, but I vote Yay.
>>34756483
>>34756524
Plz stop, I can't afford a nice sounding/performing car.
>>
>>34757227
as a suggestion also post it on the next thread and give it 12 hours
>>
>>34757238
neither can i man...
>>
>>34757250
Will do, thanks for all you do Polybius!
>>
File: 1501178352600.gif (110KB, 170x255px) Image search: [Google]
1501178352600.gif
110KB, 170x255px
>>34757271
RPK needs to plunge her bayonet inside a sweet young owner
>>
>>34757332
Should RPK be reserved or like, half-rapey?
>>
>>34757344
neither. she should be dominant in bed, but motherly/big sisterly otherwise.
>>
>>34757332
I assume you mean female? Be sure to vote

>>34757344
We will see when I get finished writing it lol

>>34757358
That's a good take, might use that.
>>
>>34757358
i s-said half
>>
new thread soon
>>
>muffled gas mask noises

new thread
>>34757450
>>34757450
>>34757450
>>
>>34754292
We spooks now. Can't wait for case filed 8
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 119

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.