[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We pretend we are at a medium quality gun show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 60

File: gunshow.jpg (102KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
gunshow.jpg
102KB, 848x477px
*ZAAAAAAAAAP*

*ZAAAAAAAAAAP*

"Hey want to private sale this custom AR-15, $900 bro! No background check wink wink"
>>
>Obese, bearded man points to LNIB Hi Power
>"This here luger was wrassled off a dead nazi officer in the dubya dubya two"
>"Can be yours fer $1700. Price is firm"
>>
>>34569180
>Drinks my $9 diet coke and $6 hot dog
>>HEY!
>Stay away from my booth with dat food
>These here is rare NAZI flag reproductions
>$30 each
>made of rice paper.
>>
>>34569180
Last gunshow I went to an old fat bastard was selling a mint chrome HI power for $1100, and i almost bought it from him but he wouldn't come down on price, later that same day I passed by him and asked him how much he sold it for, and he told me he sold it to a booth for $500.

It legitimately ruined my whole damn day, and your post reminded me of it.
>>
>>34569227
I'm sorry friend.

If it makes you feel any better I was at a gun show yesterday and I missed my chance to buy "give hussien the pain" bumper stickers for $3 each. I can't imagine they make those anymore.
>>
>>34569139

I just went to one this weekend.

>fewest vendors ever
>they tried rearranging the tables in a way to make the room look larger
>have actually started letting in non-gun/defense sellers (some lady had boxes and boxes of flea market good for $1 each)
>one guy that's at every show with 30-40 guns bragging about how he's a private citizen and doesn't need a license to sell you a gun
>one guy who had a chrome plated S/42 luger, it was "$700" then come back 30 minutes later and "I never told you $700, it's $900, I'd never sell it for $700". I was going to probably offer him $600, but I can't deal with people like that.
>ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>charities trying to get money
>just a clusterfuck all around

>>34569227

People are stupid. They won't take your offer but they'll sell it for less later when they get desperate. That was the case this weekend.

>pay once, get in both days
>went Saturday, jack shit, wasn't going to go back
>but happened to be in town Sunday, so decided to go anyway
>had saw a gun in there Sat for $300
>old Winchester 1907 in .351 SL
>not in great condition but I've been wanting to do a Hyman Lebman clone after watching Public Enemies years ago
>I had offered him $200 Sat, he declined.
>Go Sunday
>Dumb ass had $200 on it.
>He sees me and gets excited
>I'll give ya $150 for it.
>Hey, I remember you offered me $200 yesterday
>Well, you should have sold it to me yesterday.

He got a little pissy, I started walking off, he said I'LL DO $175 BUT THAT'S IT! so I countered with $160 because "that's all I got in my pocket" and he grunted and pouted out "Fine, take it!"

Actually had about $2k in my pocket, but that fat fuck didn't need to know that. Once I get an extended mag for it, I should be able to sell the factory mag for about what I have in the whole gun.
>>
File: gunshow.faggot.archtypes.jpg (620KB, 1421x2190px) Image search: [Google]
gunshow.faggot.archtypes.jpg
620KB, 1421x2190px
Oh cool, a luger table with swastika armbands, and dog-eared copies of turner diaries/mein kamf.

And hey its a guy in a tri-corner hat selling lifetime memberships to the NRA.
>>
File: 1495975824728.jpg (10KB, 384x383px) Image search: [Google]
1495975824728.jpg
10KB, 384x383px
>>34569207
That reminds me of something ridiculous that happened at a local gunshow a couple years back

>Show was being held at a fairgrounds in town, actually a pretty good venue
>Was there with a few buddies for a couple hours, eventually had to take a piss
>Go in the men's room, which had about 15 stalls or so
>Some guy in one of the furthest stalls is dropping a an atomic shit with the force of a fire-hose
>He's actually whimpering in pain while doing this
>Custodian is mopping the floors near the sinks, mumbles "fuck, man" as I walk by
>Guy cries out "DON'T EAT THE HOT DOGS, JESUS CHRIST"
>Later check the concessions stand to see if they're actually selling hot dogs
>"Plain Hot Dog- $8.95"
>>
>>34569346
You are a sneaky one.

Worst gun deals at mine:
>Rohm pistol for 165
>"No background check" as the selling point for a hi point that was 190 new, which means they bought to resell.
>FFLs had some meh deals
>I got a NEW ruger 556 for about 570 with 2 mags and some ammo from an FFL.

>Guy tried to sell me a tech 9 for 500 and I would have done it but I need an AR-15 for a gun club activity (I don't have a gun that can blow up tanerite)
>>
>>34569139
I've never actually gone to a show, what'sthat mean, cop?
>>
>>34569399

Guy with the 1907 had a DC9 in the original case for $400 but it was rusted to shit so I passed.

I know the prices have went up, but I just personally can't pay more than 300-400 for a Tec.
>>
>>34569139
>I am selling Jerkey
>tfw I get more money than vendors
>when the show is almost over use jerkey profits to buy gun
>>
>>34569346
>People are stupid. They won't take your offer but they'll sell it for less later when they get desperate. That was the case this weekend.
Standard strategy for literally any con in any subject with dealers' tables is to go to shopping a couple hours before the end of the con on the last day, when dealers would rather cut you a deal than bother packing their merch up and hauling it back home. I got tons of anime merch dirt cheap that way back when I used to go to Anime Expo and Fanime.
>>
>>34569346
>so I countered with $160 because "that's all I got in my pocket" and he grunted and pouted out "Fine, take it!"

Nice one. I used to do the same thing to people when my brother and I would go to flea markets and try to scrounge up old video games (this was before the retro craze made everybody and their dog do the same thing, maybe around 2010 or so).
>>
>>34569392
I laughed my ass off.

The homeboy is rare though.
>>
File: 1489011625622.png (516KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
1489011625622.png
516KB, 500x587px
>>34569474
>I got tons of anime merch dirt cheap that way back when I used to go to Anime Expo and Fanime.
Couldn't you have lied and said you got stuff dirt cheap at Bubba's Gun Show. Come on, man.
>>
>>34569475

Also where I learned it. I'm a scumbag redneck. Been dicking people at flea markets and what not my entire life. This is about the only way I can describe the feel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBsJ9VSQvbE
>>
>>34569514
Used to purchase boxes of games off of people for 40 bucks, turns out the entire set could sometimes be well over 300 dollars worth, especially if a megaman or something in quality condition was in there. It really was insane how much money there was to be made back then before most of the "wild ones" got bought up and resold at insane values.

I guess the same applies to various gun fads/crazes. Mosins are so damn expensive at gun shows now.
>>
File: queen of spades.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
queen of spades.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>34569514
>>34569501
>>34569475
I used to flip purses (shut up) at flea markets. Lowball some housemouse into giving me a nice kate spade purse with lipstick stains and cigarette smell for like $15, get it cleaned at a dry cleaner for more than I paid for it and sell it on eBay (this was during the eBay fad when auction sites were all the rage)

I made a fucking killing doing that, I swear I made more doing that than I would have working at McDonalds as a teen.
>>
File: 1495218999229.jpg (54KB, 1024x507px) Image search: [Google]
1495218999229.jpg
54KB, 1024x507px
>be me
>go to gun show
>everything overpriced
>disappointed as usual
>fake Nazi stuff (I collect the real stuff)
>Guy behind small booth holding an AR15 in the low ready position yells at me "Hey bro, looking to pump up your kit?!"
>holding back laughter I just say "no thanks"
>45mins later as I circle around, he's in the same position yelling the exact same thing at other people walking by
>buy a back scratcher for a dollar
>leave
>>
>>34569553

Yea, the good ole days. One time I walked away with an action packer full of N64 games, NES games, SNES games, and the systems for $5. This was back in 08 or 09 IIRC. Think I made about $500 on that shit even at back then prices. From how crazy I've seen that shit get on eBay, probably be double that now.

Also, PS2 network adapters. Every week I was going around to every Gamestop in the region buying every PS2 network adapter I could get. $19.99 IIRC. They were selling on eBay for $50-60 as fast as they were getting listed. Could usually get them at pawn shops for $5-15 each.

And slightly sleazier, but back in the day Wal-Mart didn't have a limit on how many no-receipts you can do in a certain period of time, so whenever Best Buy had a buy 2 get one free, take all three games back to Wally World and get a free $60.

I still do yard sales and flea markets to find things to sell on eBay but it's not nearly as good as it used to be. Lots of people just selling that shit on Facebook now.
>>
>>34569395
poor guy
>>
>>34569207
>Drinks my $9 diet coke and $6 hot dog
the ones near me are like 1 and 2, and are usually pretty decent
>>
oh look 22lr the same price as cabelas
>>
>>34569415
Just some vendor selling cheap tazers in the back, they like to sound off the tazer where everyone can hear em so they draw in people or something
>>
>>34569720
Oh no, I meant the: "Hey want to private sale this custom AR-15, $900 bro! No background check wink wink"
>>
>>34569395
Holy shit my sides
>>
>>34569735

Gun shows have FFL's. These are dealers within the state where the show is held. Law allows them to sell at these shows, otherwise they have to sell at their residence (ex: an FFL can't deliver a gun to you for some reason).

But then you have private sellers, which aren't required to log anything or run background checks or do 4473's. Those are the ones that will overprice because people buying know that it's a straight cash transaction. Some of these guys are ex-FFL holders that "went out of business" yet they're still trying to sell the same inventory 2-3 years later.

People really don't care though, at least in the Southeast. Couple of shows back some nigs were walking around. They had Northern accents. They left the show with a Mosin Nagant that had an AR-15 grip glued on, two cheap pump action shotguns, and a spanish mauser they got for $75 because they were asking another dealer about ammo for it and I hooked 'em up with some that I actually had out in my car. Not illegal to sell ammo to people from other states, so not my fucking problem. But the way they talked, I'd guess they were from Chicago or Detroit. Possibility they moved down here but I doubt it.

But this shit is pretty rare because nigs don't like going to these things anymore because the media reports on it, so they assume a lot of cops are there. In reality, you might get one or two cops watching the doors and doing check-in's for guns but besides that, nobody is there. ATF doesn't have the funding to send people to every show. They might send a guy or two undercover to some of the larger shows but they ain't fucking with small shows.

A lot of gun laws get broken at shows, but unless you're borderline autistic/Asperger's like me, you won't notice it.
>>
>>34569139
fuck the one guy that is trying to sell a hi point carbine that he fuck up with pro mags, fuck him and his ass with a horse dildo at 3 feet long with spikes fuck him
>>
>>34569574
>"Hey bro, looking to pump up your kit?!"
I am dying
>>
File: 1451808494175.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451808494175.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>go to gun show held in a warehouse
>police everywhere
>biometric ID scanners at the gate
>have to present driver's license, passport, and anus at the door
>sneak past the ATF agents guarding the place
>crawl in through a hole in the warehouse wall
>make a beeline for the AR table
>guy has rows of unregistered black assault weapons laid out
>price tags all read 50$
>hand him two twenties and a lil baggie of weed
>he starts pulling out a 4473, then laughs and tears it in half
>I grab the evil black machine gun off the table as he hands me a free 100 round clip
>walk over to the ammo table and grab a 5000 round box of armor piercing incendiary ammo
>ask the guy sitting there for directions to the nearest elementary school
>he gives me a map with it circled in red but says that three different dudes have been there already and that I'm really better off hitting the bank two blocks away
>thank him for his time with a free ultra-deadly Jagdkommando knife
walk out the same hole I came in
>ATF guys at the front give me weird looks as I OC the AR and ammo
>they can't do anything because of the gun show loophole
>mfw
>>
>>34569986

sad thing is liberals would believe that verbatim
>>
>>34569395
>>34569741

My best friend does that kind of think to fuck with people if he knows someone else is in the public restroom.

Sometimes he'll just scream.
>>
>>34570028

I used to piss on people's shoes when they were shitting. Sorry, but public bathrooms are not meant for shitting. That's something you save for private bathrooms.
>>
File: nervous wojak.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
nervous wojak.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>>34570073
>>
File: 1493534521707.jpg (14KB, 158x243px) Image search: [Google]
1493534521707.jpg
14KB, 158x243px
>>34569139
>those tables/vendors with nothing but thriftshit and shitty rock jewelry and no guns whatsoever
>that fat fuck with abhorrent BO that is so fucking slow and blocks you with no way around in a lane
>that old fudd with a cane/walking stick that always sticks it out far from him as if he is trying to get somebody to trip on it to make him fall and start shit
>the vendor with a milsurp rifle in good shape with a good price but a locking lug is misaligned and it won't work properly
>those faggots who bring old militaria that is not for sale just to show off and waste space
>that bubba with overpriced butchered SKSs that barely anybody ever buys
>>
>That knife table with 300 knives all made in china
>$15 cheap knives at his table
>$2 knives that are somehow better
>Keychain knife for $3
>>
>the counter strike knife section
>>
>>34569346
A fucking Winchester 1907? You are a lucky man. That's my BF1 gat.
>>
>>34570073
Yes. That's why every public restroom has urinals or a piss trough instead of toilets and stalls.
>>
>>34569986
>little baggie of weed
Always gets me
>>
>>34569574
>>fake Nazi stuff (I collect the real stuff)
Just getting into that. I'm so paranoid everything I'm looking at is a fake. Any tips or references I should be aware of?
>>
File: 1498495580500.gif (2MB, 383x204px) Image search: [Google]
1498495580500.gif
2MB, 383x204px
>>34570140
>Bro! Same gun I use in [insert mainstream shooter here]!
>>
>>34570165
If it looks too good to be true, it is.

Some nazi shit is not rare at all like occupied japan stuff, but you won't get a nazi uniform for $50 dude.
>>
>>34570168
Literally the only game with that gun in it you no fun allowed fag.
>>
>>34570140
Welcome to summer/k/amp friend! No one gives a fuck what digital gun you use in Madden warfare.
>>
>>34569560
>that pic

More low key than "I fuck niggers" tattooed across their forehead, and means the same. Wonder if they'll be all about the BBC when one chimps out and beats the shit out of them. Or knifes her and tosses the corpse in a dumpster.
>>
>>34570150

I always piss in the cripple craper. That's the VIP toilet.

>largest stall
>biggest toilet (sometimes)
>usually against the far wall

Other toilets exist so that you have a little bit of privacy when fucking that bar whore or if you need to do some blow or retrieve a hidden gun to assassinate your enemies.

Not for shitting.
>>
>>34569665
>And slightly sleazier, but back in the day Wal-Mart didn't have a limit on how many no-receipts you can do in a certain period of time, so whenever Best Buy had a buy 2 get one free, take all three games back to Wally World and get a free $60

That's straight up illegal you nigger. Are you a nigger? Get off my /k/ nigger.
>>
>>34570233
>>34570213
>That one well dressed black guy there with his kids
>That one black woman obviously straw purchasing
>That one booth run by a black guy in an NRA shirt
>>
File: IMGP2595.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP2595.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>34570165
I'd recommend joining a good online forum like Wehrmacht Awards Forum and learning. Lots of good guys that will help you, otherwise, be prepared to shell out lots of money for referance books (which are also nice).
>>
>>34570073
You need to be beaten to death like the fucking nigger you are. What the fuck do you think the toilets are for you Africoon autist? Getting rid of your unwanted sprogs?
>>
File: medal.png (2MB, 1043x1063px) Image search: [Google]
medal.png
2MB, 1043x1063px
>>34570258
What rifle is that?
>Inb4 FAMAS
I actually have a small collection of militaria from axis-aligned countries but I tend to avoid collecting Nazi shit. I guess I'm just too paranoid about being put on a watchlist. Pic related.
>>
>>34570250
There's a difference between niggers and black people. Learn it.
>>
>>34570278
This is next level one-itis.
>>
File: IMG_2652.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2652.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34570171
this is also shitty advice, I've paid $40 for an all original M40 helmet, among other things.
The real trick is to learn how to tell the real from the fakes, and that is all in the details. The first rule, is look at the quality of the item, if it looks cast, or it's not highly detailed etc, then it's probably not real. Nazi items real high quality items. The only way you'll really be able to learn though is over time. Like I said, join the WAF and begin learning.

Aging can be faked, people make mistakes or don't know what stuff is worth sometimes, fakes can be real high quality, etc.
It really is a minefield, but in all the years I've been collecting I've only been burned twice. You just have to study, it's the only way.
>>
>>34570298

Yea, I know. And knowing me, five years from now I'll probably try getting with her again, and again she'll ditch me for some ghetto trash jigaboo that will treat her like shit.

Maybe by the time she's 50 or 60 she'll come around and I can die a happy man with the love of my life, but probably not because she's a nigger loving whore. Maybe I should swim in oil before I see her again.
>>
>>34570278
>ITT: We pretend we are at a low quality cuck show
>>
>>34569560
I actually did this once. My mom bought some designer purse from Goodwill for $10 or something. I think it was Guess. She asked me to sell it on ebay for her. I listed it as a no reserve penny auction not expecting anything, and it wound up selling for like $60 or $70 which shocked me.
>>
File: 1496622892432.jpg (68KB, 377x627px) Image search: [Google]
1496622892432.jpg
68KB, 377x627px
>>34570073
You are a fucking disgrace
>>
>Buy Mosin
>"Hey you selling that" x 20
>Buy Enfield
>Not one person bothered me

>See kitchen knife stall
>"Hey you have trouble with cutting"
>"Nope"
>Continue to dodge and weave through the wave of people

>Stop at a stall
>Look at this cold war era West German boot knife
>Stall owner comes by
>Explains about the knife and have a interest dialogue until
>"You can see that this knife was picking apart the Berlin Wall"
>mfw
>"Yeah, and my belt was used to choke out David Carradine"
>Low ball offer him because, I liked the knife anyway
>Didn't accept
>Fuckoff
>Come back to the stall once it's 20 minutes to closing
>Offer again
>Get the knife

>Going through stalls
>Person with scooter/stroller/cart/kids preventing anyone to move
>Wait until the dipshit fucking moves

I sometimes do hate and love the show.
>>
>>34570307
>You just have to study, it's the only way
I just kinda dove in and got a General Assault Badge for $65 at an auction. Ended up getting some Luftwaffe cap tinnie for $40 on an online auction too, but the pics were a little blurry to be certain what type it is.

If I get burned I deserve it, honestly.
>>
you guys have any atf agents at your local gun shows? there's a big show every 2 months at the state fairgrounds and I always see an atf booth with some poor guy and a table of pamphlets getting yelled at for being da ebil gubbermint
>>
>>34570278
is this a pasta?
>>
>>34570501
knife pics?
>>
File: 1498769357795.jpg (296KB, 807x1626px) Image search: [Google]
1498769357795.jpg
296KB, 807x1626px
>>34570278
Please be fiction.
>>
>>34569392
Oh man, if I could read this blurry ass shit I would save it
>>
>>34570555
They just open honeypot stores here.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>34570588
Not mine but this is it.
>>
>>34570285
SCAR
>>
Ive never been to a gun show.
They sound like complete shit though, so I probably never will.
>>
>>34570636
Explain.
>>34570555
Be wary of sellers who use "no background check" as a selling point.
>>
>>34570278
why don't you confront her about it you fucking limp-ass pussy? you don't even need to mention that her boyfriends were black, if she's letting people beat her that's a big fucking problem and she can't logically argue her way out of it
if you care about her you owe it to her to get her to stop putting herself in danger
>>
I went to my first gunshow a few months back. It was actually pretty damn good. About 1000 booths, some of it was price gougey shit but there was actually a decent amount of competitively priced guns (as in cheaper than online once you factor in FFL fees), lot's of police trade in guns for around 3-400 dollars, some early 2000s police bushmaster ARs for 450, and Ruger 10/22s for 180 bucks. Almost walked out with a USP .40 for 475 dollars but I'm poor as fuck and already own 3 handguns so I didn't go for it. Bought some super cheap AR accessories, paper targets, PMC .223 ammo and a tek-mat though. Will definitely go to another one.
>>
>>34570073
>I used to piss on people's shoes when they were shitting.
how?
>>
>>34570073
You generally believe I wouldn't shoot you for this?
>>
>>34569574
>fake Nazi stuff (I collect the real stuff)
at the risk of starting something, may I ask why?
>>
File: 1492628625492.jpg (4KB, 93x134px) Image search: [Google]
1492628625492.jpg
4KB, 93x134px
>never went to gun shows before this summer
>expect they would be perfect to find some rare gems and good deals
>excited as fuck
>useless old beat up shit in snowflake calibers for ridiculous prices all over the goddamn place

The more I get interested in guns the less I like the community
>>
>>34570696
He uses the secret "Magic Bullet" technique that was used by Oswald
>>
File: Beamish's_thoughts_on_this.png (289KB, 454x392px) Image search: [Google]
Beamish's_thoughts_on_this.png
289KB, 454x392px
>>34570713
>yfw there was a second pisser
>>
File: 8aKjS7Y.jpg (121KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8aKjS7Y.jpg
121KB, 1024x1024px
>>34569986
Quality shitpost m8.
>>
>>34570278
I don't think you ever want to get that.
She has burnt so much coal, you might as well call her a coal fired power plant.

Did you ever ask her why she kept going back to abusive black men?
>>
>>34570598
>>34570568

It's not, sadly.

>>34570406

I wish I was pretending. I can't even call it cucking because i never even got to be with her. I'm still a virgin because I was saving it for her. I'm almost a wizard because of it.

That's how I made so much money. I put a few hundred in BTC and another 1000 in stocks in '09 thinking it might grow enough within five years to buy her an engagement ring if I could play my cards right and get her to start dating me. I worked two jobs and put money up in investments hoping that one day she'd want to start a family and I could give her everything she ever deserved. Now I'm lonely and loaded and spend my days raising turkeys and shitposting on 4chan.

>>34570696
>>34570708

I was angry at the world, as you see above. But basically I'd get on one knee, lean, and my bladder is like a super soaker. Then I'd yell my bad and speed walk out of the bathroom.

Would only do it if I saw black ankles, unless the bathroom had a rancid smell.
>>
>>34569986
>>34570002
I was out to dinner with my girlfriend and her parents and her mom mentioned the "Gun show loophole" so I asked her what it was and she just kept repeating "It's a loophole!" Fucking lefties man.
>>
>>34570775

Because when we were 14, she'd brag about fucking 30 year-old men and giggle about it as she'd rub up against me in class so I'd help her cheat on tests so she could pass? I dunno

>>34570688

Been there, done that.

>You're my best friend, but I can't be in a relationship right now
>You're too good for me.
>I don't want to ruin what we have.
>Aww, you're so sweet.

So I became an alcoholic, naturally.
>>
>>34570278
>not giving up on her about the 2nd-3rd time or so
You're one stubborn motherfucker.
>>
>>34570278
Is this real? You have a lot going for you why are you chasing a literal nigger cum dumpster? This must be a nigger posting is disguise? idk at this point.
>>
>>34570776
>I could give her everything she ever deserve
She already has everything she deserves.
>>
>>34570818
>>34570808

I thought I could fix her. She was the first girl that ever showed me any real attention. Clearly because she knew I was smart and wanted help with tests and essays and stuff, but I was naive in my younger days. I thought she actually liked me for me LOL. I learned.
>>
>>34570826
>I was naive in my younger days
what would you consider yourself now?
>>
>>34570826
All i can say is that you're gay so gay this seems fake.
>>
>>34570826
>says he "learned"
>would still throw away his life for some roastie who'd cheat on him the second she left his sight
>>>/r9k/ is that way friendo
>>
>>34570278
Enough cuck bashing, what kind of business do you run to have lots of money and free time?
>>
File: 1481613621158.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
1481613621158.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>34570881
He claims to have made his fortune on stocks and bitcoin. I think this is all a ruse.
>>
>>34569499
saw one the last (only) time I was at the Puyallup gun show, asking about a two-tone XD or something.
>>
>>34570901
No, he said thats where he got the startup but now owns his own business
>>
>>34570854

Can't trust anyone, especially women. Overly paranoid. Have cameras and motion sensors setup along my entire property with a 6 monitor display inside my house. I sleep in a recliner facing the door. I have one set of dishes in the house; one plate, one cup, one fork, etc. I have an extra set of paper and plastic cutlery items if anyone were to come over. I hoard stuff

>>34570871

I've browsed that board. I'm not that bad. Not like I put cum in brownies at /k/ meets.

>>34570881

I deal in government surplus. Military and local/state government. I purchase pallets at wholesale auctions and then sell them to end-buyers and resellers. I live within 1-2 hours of two major military bases and get a lot of surplus that way. Scrap metal, ammo cans, generators, etc. Just bought two broken/stripped Cessna's a few months ago. Those are sitting in my backyard right now until I figure out what the hell to do with them, but they cost me ~700 for the pair so I can't bitch. Obama years were very good for business.
>>
>>34570920
Sounds like kind of a cool career that requires not a lot of effort aside from needing land. Why don't more people do it?
>>
>>34570776
>shoepisser is the megabeta

This thread -like a gun show- has some hidden gems.
>>
File: download (15).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (15).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>34570278
Kill her, kill her children.
Burn her home to the ground.
Crucify her nigger husband.
Bathe in their blood.
Then go home and eat some hot pockets, have a couple of beers, and post on /k/
Life sucks anon, welcome to thunderdome bitch.
At least guns are cool, and empty cans make good targets.
>>
>>34569392
Touchy feely guy reporting in
>>
File: 1495769988251.jpg (72KB, 700x517px) Image search: [Google]
1495769988251.jpg
72KB, 700x517px
>>34570920

Hey it looks like the hard work has paid off for you, that's a really cool business you have going. Do you strictly deal with what you mentioned or does it expand beyond that? What's the craziest thing you've acquired? What model Cessna? I might be interested in that for a project build (I'm in aerospace) around where are you located? If you're close enough I'll leave you some contact info, thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1498773864867.jpg (116KB, 656x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1498773864867.jpg
116KB, 656x1152px
>>34570920
This nigga is like the Tony Montana of milsurp. Fuckin hell.
>>
>>34570285
>What rifle is that?
Literally the rifle that poorfag /k/ommandos jizz over, Mosin.
>>
>>34570901

Yes, and no.

I sold BTC back in 2013 or whenever it was when it hit 1000. I bought a little bit when it dipped below 100 but not as much as I wish I would have. I invested a lot of that money and wasted a lot too.

Stocks were very good for me. I had a lot of money in Bank of America when that stock was low, plus Obama made me a fortune thanks to S&W and Ruger. I was a computer nerd so I had the tech stocks too, but not everything did great. I lost a lot of money with AMD until the coin faggots started buying up all of the GPU's. I also worked for several companies which had stock options.

>>34570951

Because it's a shitload of work, especially by yourself, and it requires a lot of startup funds. Trucks aren't cheap, trailers aren't cheap, insurance isn't cheap, sometimes you have stuff 6-12 months before it sells. Need a good box truck, need a forklift unless you want to kill yourself trying to move pallets, need storage space, etc.

I have a metal building on my property for storage/work. That by itself with pouring the concrete slab, wiring, etc cost me over $40k. I could probably make 5x the money if I added a few employees and did the work full time, but I have no interest in it. I like sitting on the porch drinking and smoking a cigar while shitposting on /k/ and /pol/ too much.
>>
>>34570307
>The first rule, is look at the quality of the item, if it looks cast, or it's not highly detailed etc, then it's probably not real. Nazi items real high quality items.

This is how you can tell he has no idea what he is talking about.
>>
>>34570920
>I sleep in a recliner facing the door
Fucking hell Leon get a grip
>>
File: brain.jpg (87KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
87KB, 1280x640px
>>34570920
>one plate, one cup, one fork

one bullet
>>
>>34570987

I deal with anything where there's profit. Craziest thing? That's hard to say. Probably 50/50 between 8 llamas I got for free (guy was moving across country) and a 1980 Corvette that had been converted into a farm truck by removing everything past the driver's seat and building a wooden flat bed frame. Cessnas are late 60's 172's but neither would ever be flight worthy again. No engines, no nothing. I've been putting beer bottles on the wings of one and shooting at them from the back porch. They were used to teach flight safety to Civil Air Patrol cadets.
>>
>>34571002
pics of any of this?
>>
>>34571010

I have recurring nightmares, mostly about driving on an interstate with the window down and someone throwing a grenade in my car. Then I see white and wake up panting and sweating and usually fall off the bed.

Recliner is deep enough that I can't fall off. Fall off a bed enough times and your ribs will hate you for it.
>>
>>34570805
if you pay attention I was referring to her dating shitbags, not the lack of her dating you
that's what you should address
but I guess you're just obsessed, otherwise you would've cut her off years ago
>Because when we were 14, she'd brag about fucking 30 year-old men and giggle about it
holy shit dude
how did you not clue in immediately that this bitch was bad news?
>6 monitor display
>I sleep in a recliner facing the door.
>one plate, one cup, one fork
>I hoard stuff
>I'm not that bad.
as someone with clinical obsession, you are that bad, just in different ways
you should get help
>>
File: 1481602268753.jpg (38KB, 600x389px) Image search: [Google]
1481602268753.jpg
38KB, 600x389px
>>34571054

Woah woah woah. Did the 'vette have a 350 or 454? That sounds like a lot of pulling power either way. Do you list what you have for sale anywhere? If you don't feel like posting it here you can shoot a message to my bunk email, I'd really appreciate it.

thisisarobut(at)yahoo(dot).com
>>
>>34570278

Jesus dude, give it up. She's not worth it. Get some fucking therapy.
>>
>>34571066
Dude get some help
>>
>>34570278
>pining after some slut for 13 YEARS STRAIGHT
The autistic NEETs on r9k have nothing on you, dude.
>>
>>34569986
>100 round clip
>clip

I see what you did there
>>
>>34571066
I think you could really benefit from some therapy. Obsessing over some high school crush to the point of virginity is bad but shiiiit man. Non of this sounds healthy. I think talking to someone could help.
>>
>>34571059

God no. I don't even take pictures of myself. Ever watch an episode of American Pickers where some old nasty fucker has shit piled everywhere for acres and acres? That's what I'm working with for the most part.

It's kinda shameful but I have no woman around to keep me in check, so I'm just a sloppy SOB. I clean up enough when I have to go out in public but besides that, my shit is wrecked. That's why I only have one set of dishes; anymore and they'd just pile up around the house.

>>34571075

Ain't telling me nothing I don't know, brother. I knew she was bad news, thought I could fix it because I've turned just about everything else in my life from bad to good. Pretty much this was one my major failure in life, and that shit bothers me.

>>34571085

305, actually. CA exclusive since California people can't have any fun. Story I was told is the dad bought it new in CA, got a job on the East Coast, tried selling it years later when he retired and couldn't find a buyer for it, so he just decided to rig it to his purpose. The daughter told he me was an engineer at Lockheed Martin but I don't know much beyond that. Sold it to a Vette collector who wanted the engine.

>>34571117

Most of /r9k/ is 13 or so, so thanks bro. When I try at something, I really fucking try.
>>
Don't have to pretend on this one

>Don't live in South or anywhere near it
>All the local gunshows have these guys selling knives at gunshows. A fuckload of knives with the majority being under 10 bucks.
>5 dollar switchblades by the dozens
>Guys have super strong southern accents
>Confederate flag tattoos
>Oh wait those are nazi tattoos too
>Oh boy KKK members who don't wear sheets anymore
>Sell knives because they aren't allowed to own or sell firearms
>Loudly talk about the rapture because God needs to save the Protestants
>>
The gun shows in my area aren't very big, but have had surprisingly good selections of milsurp.

>>34571085

Those engines aren't made for towing, they're made for speed. For towing you need low-end torque and that's basically it.
>>
>>34571109
>>34571136

I'm quite happy nowadays, all things considered. I talk to women some but my social skills are pretty much limited to haggling and dickering with people. Not very good at making small talk, but daily improvements. That's all we can do in life. I'll become a living meme with "my wife's son" one day but it's all good. Can't take the money with you, ya know?

>>34571152

People travel the gun show circuit, not as much as they used to but it's still done. McVeigh did it for money for a period of time (IIRC he sold right-wing literature and t-shirts and the like). You have 'X Gun Show Company' that do weekly shows and there's a band of people that just travel with the crowd. That's what they do for a living.

An FFL dealer I do business with sometimes does it. Has an enclosed trailer that he keeps his guns and stuff in, and drives to a gun show every weekend to sell. Modified racing trailer which also has a sleeping quarters for him. He parks and camps out so no money for lodging.
>>
>>34571182

Sometimes light works. I have a Buick Reatta convertible that is my "farm car". I have goats for eating grass so I'll get the goats in the Reatta and drive them to where I want them to graze for the day.
>>
>>34570278
>13 years
We lad
>>
>>34570278
>telling her you don't make that much
>being surprised she doesn't want to be with you
putting aside the obvious gold digging for a moment, wanting someone successful is not uncommon or bad
not only that but if you wanted this that badly why get in your own way?
>>
Anyone ever tried to buy a gun at a show and had it come back as stolen? Happened to me a few weeks ago.

>>34571265

Because he was still stuck on the idea that she wanted him for him, which was never true.
>>
>>34569395
Whatever gave him the shits was eaten the previous day.
>>
File: uh=oh.jpg (164KB, 960x1231px) Image search: [Google]
uh=oh.jpg
164KB, 960x1231px
>>34569139
>Be a few months ago
>Decide to go to gunshow with friends
>Vendor selling bayonets
>Find a Bayonet for my M96
>Guy selling them was a bit older
>Tag says 75 bucks
>Give him 75 and buy a few boxes of ammo as well a bit later
>Get home
Upon looking at the tag a second time, it almost looks like a 1 was slid next to the dollar sign, but so close it looked like part of it
>Realize that this guy might have been trying to sell a Bayonet for $175
>Realize that he most likely forgot
Sometimes I feel bad since he was a nice guy, served in Vietnam and all that
>>
>>34571265

It was her third question after "how r u" and "what r u doing these days", so yea, I knew where that was heading, though I always wanted to impress her, but I wanted her to grow with me, not latch on once I was already there.

>>34571278

True, and true.

And as per the gun, it's not surprising. In most states pawn shops are the only ones that HAVE to submit serials to LEO and have holding periods before the items can be resold. Gun store on the other hand can buy a gun on Monday and have it out for sale Tuesday. No reporting requirements, however many will work with LEO. Some thieves might hawk them at shows because there are a lot of faces there, so chances are you won't remember exactly what the guy looked like. You just had bad luck, brother. But a story: uncle had some guns stolen in the mid 90's, including an old Winchester lever action owned by my great great great grandfather. Thieves drove my uncle's ATV through his house, hooked the winch up to the safe, and pulled it out. Loaded the ATV, safe, and some other stuff onto my uncle's trailer and stole everything while he was working.

Some guns were recovered initially along with the trailer, ATV was recovered a year later, and two guns popped up over the years until he got a call in 2014 saying that one of his guns had been recovered in Arizona. Turns out it was the 1894, in pristine condition, a collector had died and his kid tried to pawn it. Came up in the system as stolen. But 20 years later, still over a dozen guns missing.
>>
>started hitting up gun shows recently for a couple specific guns I have a boner for
>found one (MAS-36) a couple months ago at a show I drove 3 hours to get to
>wants $1200 because it's a rare full-auto pump-action snipin' machine gun made by the nazis and only ever deployed in one battle before the allies threatened to sue them under the Genoa Constitutions because it was too strong ("but I'll cut ya a good deal because I like ya")
>>
>>34571376

Damn. Yeah, the retailer said he'd got most of her 'surp from an estate, he started with almost 200 guns, but was down to a couple dozen by that show.

He has a K98k that I might try to buy from him in a couple paychecks.
>>
>>34570258
like the boot placement
>>
File: 1201536417584.jpg (18KB, 382x526px) Image search: [Google]
1201536417584.jpg
18KB, 382x526px
>>34571380

What's your list?

>mfw I just won an auction for a MAS 36.
>>
>>34571416
That's really the main one. I wrote the list down ages ago so I wouldn't forget, but I got a girl pregnant between then and now so I can't afford most of it anyway, at this point. I still like going to gun shows to look for a MAS, though. I just love the gun's design.
>>
>>34569139
>standing at an optic vendors table
>vortex, aimpoints, and eotechs strewn about
>Billy bob and his friend come over
>"i wouldn't buy anything that uses a battery"
>mfw
>2017 fudds still think electronic battery powered optics are a shit
>they proceed to look at scopes that far exceed anything they could afford to put on their shit rifle

heard this yesterday
>>
>>34571428

It is a very unique design. I'm no Ouiaboo, I'm just getting one for the collection. Once I get a K98k then I'll have one gun from each of the major powers in WW2.

Then it's one to one from each of the major families of American cartridge rifles.
>>
>>34571448
It's really the only French weapon that interests me. There are a lot of designs I like from that era but they're pretty spread out between the different armies.
>>
>>34571452

Pretty much the same here. I'll get a Berthier eventually, but that'll be near the bottom of the Phase 3 list. Just for completion. I may get a MAS 49 too at some point, but that's off The List.
>>
>>34570073
>Indian detected
>>
>>34571467
I always get jealous reading about collections here. I have a cheap shotgun I keep next to the bed but that's it. That's going to have to be moved once the baby starts walking around, probably.
>>
>>34571476

>Getting women pregnant

Level of goof = dun.

I have the enviable trait of not having ony qualities that would make a desirable woman interested in me. The result is that all my money goes where I want it.
>>
>>34571498
I feel bad for her. Offered to pay for the abortion but apparently she'd rather be attached at this hip to an alcoholic loser who collects figures and has severe emotional problems. I don't understand women.
>>
>>34571509

She probably wants to "fix" you, that or she figures the money she can scrape out of you is better than trying for someone better.
>>
>out looking for rare weatherby 7mm ammo
>lots of private sellers have ammo, but most know it goes for nearly $80 a box
>offer every single one $25
>"no way this is high tier ammo"
>how long you been holding on to this ammo bud? 10 years? 20?
>pay $30 for ammo and proceed to next stall
>>
>>34570278
This gotta be bait, but I'll bite
>13 yrs chasing her
>she keeps banging abusive niggers
>you take care of her like a daughter

Yea man you is a pathetic ass NEET. Even I a fat, broke ass, low skill labor piece of white trash can score pussy. Even better, I know when the puss is not worth the price. Get some help. Either see a shrink or kill yourself, obsessing over a trashy whore that used you for 13 years is unhealthy and it fosters psychological deficiencies to continue doing so.
>>
>>34571522
Probably the former. I do okay, but not enough to warrant gold digging. If I did well enough for that, I would own a dozen MAS-36es and I probably would have built some weird device to strap them to my arms and fire/cycle them with the press of a button, conveniently located in each hand. Third button on my forehead to fire an array of derringers attached to my erect penis, because there's no way I'm staying soft once I have that many rifles strapped to my arms.
>>
>>34571535

There's gold digging and there's "I got this guy by the balls, might as well get comfortable, he may not be very good, but I can make do."

Never know what you'll get if you drop what you have now.
>>
>>34571547
I'm kind of hoping she gets bored of me. I didn't want this. I'm autistic and I like to play with guns and listen to weird music and take things apart. That's what I wanted.
>>
>>34571560

PROTIP: She's getting your money either way.
>>
>>34571586
Oh well. I don't spend much on myself anyway. Just cheap figures and flea market stuff to disassemble.
>>
>>34570278
This is bait right?
>>
>>34571522
Or she's just into alcoholic losers. Some girls are weird like that. God knows the weird ones are the only hope I have.
>>
File: pol (3).jpg (10KB, 640x137px) Image search: [Google]
pol (3).jpg
10KB, 640x137px
>>34570278
Ayy lmao
>>
>>34570174
This, I fucking hate the fact people rail on Battlefield 1 here. Every gun outside of the bolt actions are obscure weird guns nobody remembers or cares about that give many of us hard-ons. Where else can I wield a fucking Steyr Hahn and a Martini Henry? It's basically the unofficial Forgotten Weapons game.
>>
>>34570073
>driving home from Dallas, about a four hour drive
>flip into a Wacko-mart to go drop a deuce
>nothing but protein all day thanks to delicious Texas barbecue
>hear the dulcet tones of hooked on Ebonics as the bathroom door opens
>not ten seconds later and some nog is peaking over the stall and mumbles something like "little dick crackuh"
>move faster than greased shit through a goose, step out of my pants, full /k/omando
>kick the stall door off the latch
>wrap my hands around the basketball american's fried chicken chute and slam him against the wall
>SAY I GOT A BIG DICK
>Jaquan can barely breathe, sputters something about dick
>throw him face first into the trash can
Long story short, don't fuck with a man doing his business. You're liable to end up with a concussion
>>
>>34571708
I want to believe this is true, so, so very much...
>>
>>34571708
U U

U U
>>
>>34569786
kek, remember watching some hidden camera shit a few years back
>guys go into gunshow somewhere south
>go to private sellers, buy a few ar's and whatnot without anything other than a "cash only"-deal
>while putting guns into the car outside, get approached by "outstanding Latino citizens" who want to buy the guns for 2-3 times the price, cash only
>>
>>34571130
Do you not load your drum with a 100 round clip?
>>
>>34570615
SMELLY DUMB
PHONE POSTING SCUM
>>
>>34569395
Was this at the crossroads of the west gunshow in San Diego?
>>
>>34569139
>ZAAAAAAAAAP*
>*ZAAAAAAAAAAP*
wdhmbt
>>
>>34569139
>No background check wink wink"
There's always a background check faggot, this anti gun lie has to fucking stop.
>>
>>34570711
Well historical value and probably masturbates to nazi marches
>>
>>34571130
shut up
>>
>>34570174
>>34571700
kill yourself
>>
File: 4Horsemen.jpg (157KB, 780x750px) Image search: [Google]
4Horsemen.jpg
157KB, 780x750px
>>34570711

I'm not the OP, but I also collect 3rd Reich stuff when I can.

I do it because it's a little taboo, because it's always interesting, and because it's something that's trying to be overlooked by history as we get further and further from it. In the end, it'll be personal collections that are absorbed by museums, if ever.
>>
>>34572214
answer me
>>
File: 1462405900916.jpg (99KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1462405900916.jpg
99KB, 1024x724px
>>34570090
I think you sir just described the Barron WI gunshow with the shitty rock collectors hot sauce vendors and smelly fat milsurp regular sellers with butchered MAS-36's in 308 luckily there was '36 german 8mm for $7 for 15 else I'd been pissed even going there
>>
File: thinking.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>34569139
>be me when I was 15
>not old enough for real funs yet
>naturally go to one of the two airshit booths
>see a cool airshit gun that looks like an M16A1
>buy it
>go to other airshit booth with my new airshit rifle slung over my shoulder
>run by old redneck
>"those are cool airsoft guns, I'll buy this one for 15 dollars instead of 18"
>he gives me a dirty look
>"You bought from my competitor anon, so I won't give you a discount".
>don't buy anything from him since he wants to be a butthurt faggot.
Some of these gun shows are cancer.
>>
>>34572372
you should stick to the airshit
>>
>>34572379
I'm 26 now. Why would I go back to airshit? Not to mention, if someone gets butthurt at the market at work, they probably shouldn't be a vendor. That's why they lost my business.
>>
>>34571440
Think of it like this - no battery, no sights. On the long run if you're in the boons it's simply not worth it.
>>
>>34572701
>in the long run if you're in the boons it's simply not worth it
soldiers in a fucking battlefield around explosions and getting shot at think its worth it. I think a couple rednecks innawoods huntin wit papi's rifle arent going to do anything to it...
>>
>>34572701
Literally pack spare batteries and a BUIS, it's not hard.
>>
>>34569180
Were you at the SGk show in Hampton this weeekend?!
>>
>>34569395
As an anon with a damaged digestive track I can tell you this shit happens man. Knowing my issues; if I'm going anywhere I just don't eat for the day.
>Wake up
>go to work for 10 hours
>come home and eat
alternatively if you're going out or to friends houses always bring a roll of toilet paper. Shit is fucking embarrassing, I had three shots of vodka two nights ago and it sent me into such painful bouts(not even actually using the bathroom) that I couldn't go on my range trip. Left a buddy hanging just so I could roll in my bed in pain.

Shit sucks.
>>
>>34573035
Why do your insides hate you
>>
>>34570278
wow you are the definition of a cuck...
>>
>>34573035
>Don't eat for the day
This. I never eat much until I'm going to be in the same place for a long time. Even if there's any truth to the digestion period claims, whatever you eat now certainly seems to move things along.
>>
>>34573043
I had a parasite for 10+ years that pretty much dug its way into my small intestines. When I was a kid i'd be in excruciating pain but my parents assumed I just didnt want to go to work. Eventually at age 19 I was vomiting blood and solid scabs; and that was a clear indicator that something was wrong.
>>
>>34573074
lmao I meant *school not work. It went on for a long time, I believe I got it around 14 and went through a year old pill regiment at the age of 26 to rid myself of it. But the damage is done.
>>
>>34570278
This guy actually thinks he'd be happy married to some whore with a bunch of pups and no redeeming factors lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 350x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 350x144px
>>34570278
This is either bait or you need to get your shit together man. Just let it go or a such a let her go. Pic related
>>
>>34569395
Reminds me:
>go to SAXET fun show with dad
>looking for Trooper IIIs in .357 w/6" barrel, nickel plated, like he used to carry
>decide to get coffee
>"can't be worse than gas station coffee"
>go to concession stand, get coffee
> woman says "four dollars please"
>hand her a 5
>"no, sweetie, that's each"
>stand like a deer in headlights
>slowly hand her another five
>get my change
>dad asks, "did I hear her right?"
>a guy looking forlorn standing by the Guns & Drugs booth takes a sip of his coffee and says,"they got you, too, huh?"
>it was worse than gas station coffee
>swear to never do it again.

At least I got a 1975 P64 that trip for $240, including an extra mag.
>>
File: 1499817501186.png (281KB, 371x532px) Image search: [Google]
1499817501186.png
281KB, 371x532px
>buy 1954 Irish contract no.4mk2 Enfield for $350
>fucking almost mint, 90% finish
>wood looks like it was finished last week
>come back to gun show next month
>inferior condition Irish contract no.4 on sale for $650
Feels good man
>>
>>34571700
People rail on it because it's 50% nigger, 50% reskin, and 100% bullshit that never happened.
>>
>>34571708
Thats what I did when this one guy pissed on my shoes...
>>
>>34570165
Synthetic thread glows under blacklight.

Protip for patches.
>>
>>34573081
Holy shit anon. I'm glad you killed the bugs, but damn.
>>
Goddamn I was really drunk last night.

>>34573082

Yea...
>>
>>34570278
Is your dream to get AIDS and raise a bunch of mulatto kids who probably won't appreciate you and will almost certainly vote Democrat?
>>
>>34571693
Ifunnyfags gtfo
>>
>>34569346
What is this ZAAAAAAAAP meme
>>
>>34573191
Tasers.
>>
>>34570776
>I'm lonely and loaded and spend my days raising turkeys and shitposting on 4chan.

Other than that first bit... Ya'll are kinda living the life most of us aspire for.
>>
>>34573191

Cheap chink tasers and stun guns. You hear them at every goddamn show, along with the faggots playing with the $5 lasers trying to shine them at people.
>>
>>34569227
Start using sales psychology on the sellers. Gun show venues favor the seller. You're coming to them, and they have something they want. That gives them all of the power in the transaction.

Print up some business cards with your name and cell number, and a couple of blank lines. When you make an offer that gets declined, give the vendor a card. Write the date, item, and your offer price on it. Put a time limit on your offer, usually closing or a couple of hours, or something along those lines. Take a pic of the card, then hand it to the vendor or lay it on the table. Say something along the lines of "here's my number in case you change your mind" and leave.

Now you've just changed the dynamic. You put the pressure on the vendor, because you have something he wants that he knows you'll give him if he acts in time.
>>
>>34570073
Id run out the stall and tackle you to the groud then force feed you my fresh hot shit.
>>
>>34572349
Sounds a lot like why I'm interested. My wife and I have been serious antique collectors for a few years now. We go to estate sales almost every weekend and see kids trying to sell off their family's possessions despite there being real history attached to them. My wife and I have sorta taken it upon ourselves to save stuff so it doesn't get forgotten or at least hold onto it until someone else can take good care of it and appreciate it for what it is.

I'm worried this Nazi stuff will be the same way. We already see Confederate statues being torn up in cities. I don't like seeing history, regardless of what it is, being discarded.
>>
>>34573156
Thanks anon glad to be here. Except the intense pain from eating or even drinking water; life is good.
Beer actually soothes my stomach fairly well. Which is very weird.
>>
>>34572355
Lurk moar
>>
>>34569139
picture is dulles gun show/ flea market

>>medium quality
>>
>>34570688
If the story is true that is not a person you can stop from getting into shitty relationships. Best thing he can do is drop her from his beta life and move on.
>>
>>34569501
Do you not know where you fucking are?
>>
Went to virginia gunshow this past weekend,

Saturday, super crowded, got to fondle new fn 509, good shape in hand but front strap too sharp. Noticed more OD glocks. Was looking for a sig 320 carry in 45, could only find full size gen 1s and decided I would place an order through LEO for one and hopefully get a gen 2 frame and wait 3 months. Couldnt find online wither. BUT THEN, corner of my eye I saw a gen 2 320 carry in 45, and above it was one in night sights. LEO rate is 499 for standard and 570 for night sights if i were to order one. The one at the booth was 579, so i bought it. Gun is awesome.

Sunday, I brought in my winkler belt knife to get sharpened. Picked the booth with the most tools and belt sanders. Cost 5 bucks and 20min. Also brought my M1A to be checked out by one of the few m14 expert gunsmiths in the country. Chatted for a good 2 hours while he inspected my rifle with legit m14 armorers tools. Told me stories about all the problems the m14 had and how he used to complain to the original and also current commercial springfield armory on all the issues that were causing problems, and how they were always ignoring him and other armorers. Told me how he was tasked to write a manual about the 13 common problems with the m14, and that when he was done with his research their were 26. After the inspection was over he told me my rifle would pass inspection as a GI rifle if it went through his shop. Only thing from keeping it passing a match rifle inspection was the barrel which was canted 1.5 degrees, and the usmc rifle teams armorers only allow within 1.3 degrees. Cost 40 bucks for the inspection. On the way out i bought a magpull backpacker stock for my 10/22, its nifty as hell.

All in all, good weekend.
>>
>>34570712
You sound like me a few years ago. I fucking hate gun owners in general. I only go shooting with friends, and never to ranges. Firearm enthusiasts in general are just cringe tier disgusting
>>
>>34571054
Guess you don't know what wing parts are worth
>>
File: images-5.jpg (8KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
8KB, 234x215px
>>34571066
Are... are you ok anon?
>>
>>34569986
>Black assault weapons
Gave me a giggle
>>
>>34573576
>Firearm enthusiasts in general are just cringe tier disgusting
where the fuck do you think you are lad?
>>
>>34570278
The fuck is wrong with you, anon? Willingly being strung along by a hoe turned single mother for 13 fucking years? Thats not going to give you a happy life, as the half-Jamals she spawned are not going to ever view you as "dad", even if this disease riddled whore decides that hit-and-run dead-beats are a bad idea.

Grow a fucking pair.
>>
>>34570711
Because people are out to destroy it. Preserve history, even the negative parts.
>>
File: 1395666858565.jpg (22KB, 651x575px) Image search: [Google]
1395666858565.jpg
22KB, 651x575px
>>34570278
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-25_20-07-03.png (86KB, 1284x201px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-25_20-07-03.png
86KB, 1284x201px
>>34570278
Was this you posting in /m/?
>>
>>34573330
In a way, that's a pretty great excuse to always grab a pint. Day drinking is best drinking
>>
>>34573330
Look into ketogenic diet, my man.
>>
>>34573382
Wait, isn't this the weapons subreddit on that taiwanese square dancing imagebored?
>>
>>34574218
Maybe if Miriai had birthed Sleggar's children Hathaway might not have existed
>>
>>34571066
I take it you watched Dobermann?
>>
>me: do you have any H2 buffers?
> crickets
Fucking waste of $7...
>>
>>34570090
>That asshole selling shitty $50 Chinese red dots/scopes
>Has them mounted on cool guns with tags saying "NOT FOR SALE"

Fuck that guy. I'm more interested in the MK12 clone or Galil you have than the shitty scope you put on it.
>>
>>34570278
/pol/ was right again.
>>
>>34570250
You're conflating skin color with behavioral problems. You might be racist.
>>
>>34572349
>>34573318
I love how people say that "the history will disappear" as a defense.

Just admit that you like them. If you cared about the history disappearing, you'd be buying up things like Latvian or Norwegian or Siamese surplus, because people don't remember it. Just look at the damn prices for a stupid ceremonial dagger for Nazi kids, versus the prices for actual combat knives from the forgotten participants in wars.
>>
File: Militaria dealer.jpg (287KB, 762x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Militaria dealer.jpg
287KB, 762x1000px
>>
>>34573135
And no fucking French. I mean come on.
>>
>>34570278
Dump the dumb harpy
that loves you less than black cock
Get yourself a Glock
>>
File: 1497034939844.png (2MB, 3172x952px) Image search: [Google]
1497034939844.png
2MB, 3172x952px
>>34569665
I bought a rifle with a decent Nikon on it for $200 that had the rubber power ring torn off. Sent it in to Nikon, got a nib replacement which I returned to Walmart for $200. Traded the rifle for a pistol worth twice as much. Cheapassery is genetic.

Gunshows around here are ok if you look closely there are decent deals. North Idaho has a strong gun ownership percentage. Have seen $100 bricks of .22 and $25 GI mags with green followers.
>>
File: IMGP1139.jpg (61KB, 435x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP1139.jpg
61KB, 435x596px
>>34571009
yes, anon, believe this guy, Nazis are known for their shit quality items
>>
File: 1499466484900.jpg (343KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1499466484900.jpg
343KB, 768x432px
>>34571407
>>
>>34571140
Where do you live? You need help on the weekend?
>>
>>34569392
Nearly a decade later and this is all still true.
>>
>>34569450
Capitalism, ho!
>>
>>34570278
Please let this be a lie. I hope every word of this is fake.
>She took the BBC
>Ruined pussy
>Half-breed hoodlets
>Constant abuse
>Doesn't know the meaning of monogamous
>Living off of any man that will pay for her
>3 kids and 200 dicks later her pussy looks like Hiroshima day 2
>>
File: DJH-Runes.jpg (89KB, 850x837px) Image search: [Google]
DJH-Runes.jpg
89KB, 850x837px
>>34570711
I started because a guy at my gun show started renting a table to sell prints of Hitler's paintings, Eva's photographs, various medals from several countries, and a lot of tinnies, the little badges you would get for donating to a charity. Bought his full set of DJH glass rune tiles because I liked the look of them.
>>
File: my slides.png (222KB, 1000x637px) Image search: [Google]
my slides.png
222KB, 1000x637px
>>34573299
>>34570073
I can just picture all of this perfectly in the event that /k/ held its own gun show. Mass chaos and screeching.
>>
File: objection.png (1MB, 948x947px) Image search: [Google]
objection.png
1MB, 948x947px
>>34571700
>>34572326
>>34573135
He really isn't wrong Ian is actually in the credits for the game because he had an advisor position in its development

Also shut the fuck up with HURDUR DIDDNT HAPPEN WAHH When every other fucking thread on /k/ is "HOW 2 WIN WW2 WITH 3 APACHES AND An SPAZE LAZORR"
>>
>>34569139
This place is markup central
>>
>>34571560
If you really want to fuck her over, sue for custody when it comes, then the tides will have turned and she'll be stuck paying.
>>
>>34573354
Its of the Dulles Expo Center and "Nations Gun Show".

Both of which I consider mediocre, but if NGS's website is right when they say they're the largest, than I'd been lied to about the size of gunshows for my entire childhood.
>>
>>34569986
This is what people actually believe.
>>
>>34575764
Nice attempt OP, but a haiku has to have lines that dont rely on each other.
>>
>>34571363
>Sometimes I feel bad since he was a nice guy, served in Vietnam and all that
>served in Vietnam
no he didn't. every vendor at a gun show will tell you he's a 'Nam vet or was SF.
>>
File: image.jpg (497KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
497KB, 1080x1920px
>>34569574
Hey bro I've got a first class naval iron cross that I'm lookin to sell but can't find a good way to find a buyer. You interested?
>>
>>34576590
>Sütterlin
Neat
I'm a little rusty (please feel free to correct me deutschanons), but from what I can read in pic:
>top left: Kampf (struggle)
>top center: Heil (salvation)
>top right: Blut-Boden (Blood-Soil)
>bottom left: can't quite make it out sadly
>bottom center: Sieg (Victory)
>bottom right: Leben (life)
>>
>>34573842
No not you autistic fags. Elitist know it alls and fudds that make small talk and ask to shoot my guns.
>>
>>34578552
There's a fucking laugh
>>
>>34573015
I was. Went Sunday and got some jerky and a bolt action shotgun
>>
File: 1473201872540.jpg (105KB, 665x437px) Image search: [Google]
1473201872540.jpg
105KB, 665x437px
>>34570555
>Be me, innagunshow in Indiana
>Looking through the booths, it's a pretty big exhibition hall and there's a lot of people
>Suddenly hear yelling over the murmur of the room
>"HEY! THIS GUY'S AN UNDERCOVER ATF AGENT!"
>Entire room of stunned silence
>One guy running for his fucking life and trying to push past everyone
>>
>>34569574
Only legit Nazi thing i came across was an SA knife for 550$ :/
>>
>>34571708
>Little dick crakuh detected
>>
>>34579887
Hmmm scroll up to >>34578719
>>
>>34573277
This is a cool idea. Thanks man
>>
File: 1377644552351.jpg (136KB, 640x589px) Image search: [Google]
1377644552351.jpg
136KB, 640x589px
>>34569139
>be me
>go to a gun show in Pennsylvania last summer
>hoping to pick up some AR15 mags and see if I can find pepper spray too
>I pay and enter
>lots of people and pretty crowded
>*ZAAAAP*
>fuckin stun guns everywhere
>proceed to wander and see what's around
>mostly gear, random shit, guns I can't afford, etc
>*ZAAAAP*
>decide to go row by row
>notice this guy is looking at me as I wander
>he's just an attendee, not selling anything
>kinda looks like the type who'd lurk 4chan
>I'm a qt trap btw
>he walks right up to me and says "Hello" somewhat nervously
>I smile and reply a friendly "Hi"
>he spaghettis all over the place and walks away at a brisk pace
>I feel kinda bad for him, he nearly shit his pants
>*ZAAAAP*
>oh well, I keep going
>eventually find a magazine table and buy a bunch of AR15 mags
>wander more and never locate any decent OC sprays
>*ZAAAAP*
>I decide to leave... poor guy

pic unrelated
>>
>>34580253
Things that never happened
>>
>>34580253

Post pics of butt.
>>
>>34580274
>>34580301
What they said. Put a loaded mag in your waistband.
>>
File: 987978987798.jpg (360KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
987978987798.jpg
360KB, 2688x1520px
>:Come look at my gen-u-ine custom Soviet SKS with secret Chinese Markings! Only $700 FIRM. Acog not included."
>>
>>34580253
>y decent OC sprays
>>*ZAAAAP*

Can Confirm Live in PA always go to Gunshow multiple times a year. All I hear is the *ZAAAAP* of Stun guns. Its like people have a hard on for trying the free *ZAAAAP*'s its fucking annoying.
>>
>>34573448
Did he say if it was worth buying an M1A? There's a lot of talk that goes around the internet and that sounds like one guy who'd actually know what he was saying.
>>
>>34570666
Sorry for the late reply, oh Lord of Darkness. They set up fake stores to either catch cartel suppliers, or retarded rednecks. Usually the stores open out of thin air. No advertising, nothing. Nobody knows the people that work there, they just show up in town one day. The inventory is beyond sketchy. Like, real M4's, sbr's, and sbs's. But they don't have a class3 license. After a month, or 2 the place closes without any notice, just POOF, gone.
>>
>>34573094
>At least I got a 1975 P64 that trip for $240
post pics?
>>
>>34573097
>lets get this out on a tray
My nigga
>>
File: IMG_4771.gif (2MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4771.gif
2MB, 360x203px
>went to a gun show once looking for a French rifle from ww1 or ww2.
>saw a lebel hunting rifle for $1200
>later find a Mauser I had been looking for
>ask if he has seen any lebels 1886's or MAS 36
>he says "Why do you want that when I have this mosin"
>he wants $500 for it
>mfw
>>
>>34571380
I would have told him it was a French rifle. How mad would he get if I said that
>>
File: IMG_4900.png (961KB, 1475x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4900.png
961KB, 1475x1800px
>>34571700
I had a chance to buy a Martini Henry but he never called me back. Was $500 for too. In my fucking price range too damnit
>>
>>34570288
-t. reddit
>>
File: IMG_3685.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3685.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>34575741
They came out as dlc
>>
>get flagged constantly

Last time I went to the show, there was a Desert Eagle up by the front door at a booth with some other guns I was interested in. Some nog came in the front door, and beelined over to it, yanked it up off the table, and started flagging the place with it, HOLDING IT SIDEWAYS, and telling his girlfriend "ay yo, ain't nobody gon' fuck wit me if ah flash diss shit, nawimsayin'?"

I put as much distance between me and him as I could.
>>
>>34581112
>Black
>French
Choose one
>>
>>34580473
Holy shit. How many times has this happened in your city?
>>
>>34581131
Should have remembered to bring a phone book with you.
>>
>>34580473
>just POOF, gone.
Just like my daddy.
>>
>>34569139

>go to gun show with pops
>pops has an affinity for nazi shit
>has knights cross, wound badges, lugers, etc.
>reads history books on nazis

>once stretched out nazi party banner (30 feet long) on roof for 2 days to "air it out"

>at gun show and come across middle age man selling "authentic" nazi badges
>obviously repros
>pops ask how much
$400 for fake mutters kreuz
>pops says thats bullshit and points out why
>guy offers him money to get rid of him

>pops yells at the top of his lungs "THIS GUY IS SELLING FAKE NAZI SHIT FOR ORIGINAL QUALITY PRICES! DO NOT BUY FROM HIM"

guy couldnt pack up quick enough
>>
>>34581586
Your Dad sounds like a genuinely nice guy
>>
>>34581420
What is the motherfucking French Foreign Legion, dumbass? Or the huge numbers of other colonial troops? And yes, they fought in Europe.

If you're gonna whine about black troops in WWI, Germany is probably your best bet, maybe alongside Britain. They both had black colonial troops, but unlike the French I don't believe said troops fought in Europe. Honestly not 100% sure, though.
>>
I am 100% pro second amendment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8
This video is ill-informed.
My grandpa and I go to the gunshow and he gets the wink wink and everyone calls eachother bubba and sell without background checks.
>>
>>34580473
Holy shit I think this happened in my town.
>gun shop shows up
>generic signage and it's name was "(town) gun store"
>advertised silencers and machine guns on the front door
>kept meaning to stop in but never did
>suddenly after a few months it's out of business and everything is gone
Hmm...
>>
File: 1453735623343.jpg (12KB, 252x238px) Image search: [Google]
1453735623343.jpg
12KB, 252x238px
>Go to gunshow at convention center
>Line is a mile long, people selling and buying guns while standing in it
>People standing outside with no intention of going inside and paying the entry fee, instead sell their shit there.
>Every other man is trying to sell a Mosin Nagant for $300
>Vendor drops a norinco sks in some shitty folding stock and is asking $700 for it
>Vendor still mad about Pearl Harbor. Incorrectly believes Japs and Koreans are the same people. Smacks his lips every other fucking word
>Same vendor is trying to sell a rusted out "war relic" last ditch type 99 for $600
>Vet selling ammo telling people not to buy from retail stores because they are keeping your info and getting ready to take your guns
>Kids running around like they are at a playground
>>
File: Snapchat-1892326310.jpg (160KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1892326310.jpg
160KB, 720x1280px
Last gun show i was at on Saturday some dumb fuck vendor brought a loaded gun in and got shot with it showing it off my ears are still ringing being 15ft away from the incident. I snapped a pic of aftermath.
>>
>>34582197
He's lucky he shot himself instead of someone else. Could've been negligent homicide.
>>
File: Ruse.png (47KB, 1032x739px) Image search: [Google]
Ruse.png
47KB, 1032x739px
>Go to gunshow at Red Lion.
>NRA dude wants you to sign up for NRA, lie and tell him already signed up, get hand stamp.
>Vendor hall is tiny as fuck.
>Like, one lane traffic that snaked from vendor to vendor.
>Main island of vendors is just an island of fudds with expensive as fuck hunting rifles, decorations that make no sense being there, and glaring eyes.
>"NO TOUCHING!" signs every few inches on the tables, the vendors are all busy stuffing greasy food they dig out of coolers to be bothered by anyone.
>See one vendor that actually has his setup somewhat professional looking.
>Fingerprints all over the "NO TOUCHING" guns, but he at least has his shit cable locked.
>Everything is expensive as fuck but new law is gonna pass in WA so 'You better buy it before its a felony to let someone look at it, hurf'
>Taser dude in the back.
>Some hipster fuck is selling top hats.
>500 bucks for bumpfire kits.
>See a vendor selling .22lr for triple the price I sell it for.
>Realize he is the same fat fuck who tries to buy me out when I get some in stock.
>Tell someone looking at his wares that the Freddies down the highway got a bunch in stock.
>Lock eyes with Mt. Blub, tell him to at least take my stores stickers off the boxes before trying to resell it.
>Point out the 800 number to the 'customer' telling him he can report this guy for this.
>A crowd is forming.
>Slink away.
>>
>>34576512
I would open a shop called recettear and sell 8 apples and a single golden desert eagel
>>
>>34573135
>EA
>Swedish company
What do people really expect?
>>
>>34576310
>>34569392
The only thing that changed is the /k/ommando. Nuggets are gone now.
>>
>>34580446
I got the feeling he would use the rifle in a shtf situation or war, because he is such a subject matter expert on that particular weapon, so there wouldnt be any issues on any of his rifles. But he also told me the m1 garand will always be more accurate for match purposes than the m14. You can look him up on the m14 forums, his name is gus fisher
>>
>>34570615
Flip your phone sideways, click on the pictures file name and open it in new tab.
>>
>>34582815
One thing, i never knee was an issue, is the area of the bolt track where the bolts wheel meets the receiver when forward. He said if the wheel doesnt turn when the bolt is fully forward and pressed down, it can possibly cause the wheel to crack.
>>
>>34572701
If you don't have logistics to fuel it you don't have a war effort in the first place.
>>
There was a local gunshow this past weekend that I went to
>typical expensive shit
>smell of fried foods wafting through the air
>everyone either smelled like ass, wet dog, or onions
>just speed walking by the tables
>only like 1/3rd the capacity of this part of the building full
>walk by this one booth
>middle aged guy working a booth talking to an old guys (mid 70's) who happens to be wearing some sort of "look at me, I'm a veteran" hat
>right as I'm in ear shot I hear "now I don't want to have to kill anyone"
>old guy responds with "yeah yeah, I don't want to either"
>keep walking out of ear shot trying not to laugh my ass off
>realize I've heard the same thing, almost word for word from my bubba grand father when I used to go to gunshows with him as a kid
>keep autism walking past booths of $800 RAS-47's, $600 SKS's, and other shit
>leave after 30 minutes
>realize I paid for two hours of fucking parking and $13 for a ticket
>drive home
>on my way home get a triple steak burger and a regular order of fried pickle slices from Freddys
>call it a day
>>
>>34569574
>buy a back scratcher for a dollar
Good get bro.
I use mine on my kitty,she goes nuts.
>>
>>34578333
And even he was dissapointed with what they did. He had no input thhey just asked him what obscure automatics existed at the time.
>>
File: matki.jpg (80KB, 1094x460px) Image search: [Google]
matki.jpg
80KB, 1094x460px
>>34570213
they all pay the toll.
>>
>>34583129
Did she shoot her boyfriend with a Desert Eagle?
>>
File: 1486897642329.jpg (36KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486897642329.jpg
36KB, 540x540px
>>34575647
I like nazi stuff becasue it's expensive. You have no idea how expensive orignal flags are.
I admit, i started liking nazi stuff after all the shit in Europe with immgrants started happening and got interested in nazi stuff simply becasue of "muh pure race fuck niggers" and it trusn out it's quite a buisness.
You can buy working sherman or t34 for less than a million dollars (there was even a thread not long ago with cromwell in working condition for 400k) but even the wrecks of nazi machines costs fucking millions. There was a show with a guy collecting war stuff, rebuilding it and selling it. He paid 5 million dollars for a WRECK of Panther with lots of missing shit like engine. You hear me? Fucking wreck was 10 times more vaulable than a working sherman or cromwell.
This stuff is buisness but nazis are also cool.
>>
File: 3213213.jpg (486KB, 1477x1908px) Image search: [Google]
3213213.jpg
486KB, 1477x1908px
>>34570711
Becasue i want to and that's the only reason you're gonna get. I don't have to explain to any nigger or butthurt leftist why i like collectin nazi stuff.
>>
>>34581586
>>once stretched out nazi party banner (30 feet long) on roof for 2 days to "air it out"
That probably caused unmesaureable amount of butthurt.
>>
>>34569207

>Drinking a hot dog
>>
>>34570711
>why do people like to do something that i don't like?
>>
>>34583194
>he doesn't liquify his food when dirty bulking for maximum gains
>>
>>34583308
Nani
>>
File: gunmerch0061366736114.jpg (116KB, 480x698px) Image search: [Google]
gunmerch0061366736114.jpg
116KB, 480x698px
JERKY! GET YOUR JERKY! PROBABLY MADE FROM A COW BALLSACK. PROBABLY HAS BOTULISM. JEEEEEERKY
>>
>>34569786
>ATF doesn't have the funding to send people to every show. They might send a guy or two undercover to some of the larger shows but they ain't fucking with small shows.

How would having police presence make a difference? If I'm a felonious schizo buying an AR via private sale, I can do it right in front of a cop and it's not like they will know anything's wrong.
>>
>>34578719
I'm interested, how much?
>>
>>34573074
Which parasite was it?
>>
>>34570790
Wait, what do people think the gun show loophole is?
>>
>>34583145
He stopped it with a book I'm preddy sure
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>34570749
> there was a shitter on the assy bowl
>>
File: 1499978714993.png (48KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499978714993.png
48KB, 657x527px
>>34570108
>that other knife table with 10-15 lovingly handmade knives that is clearly the guy's side-hobby
>nobody buys from him because real knives cost money
I love you real knife guy.
>>
>go to show hoping to find Chinese SKS
>search around through all the bubba hacksaw kitchen table jobs
>find one in pretty good shape
>ask to inspect action
>ask to inspect bore
>check cleaning kit it's all there
>walk over to ATM get dolers out
>walk back to stand
>alright I'll need to see your purchase permit son
>but it's a rifle
>I'm not a dealer, I don't have an FFL so I can't do a 4473 for you
>table is fucking LADEN with guns
>they have a logo
>they have a lower and upper banner poster
>not a dealer
>k
Where's that gunshow loophole I keep hearing about when I need it?
>>
>>34571183
You sound like one of my good friends who was my best man at my wedding, minus the forever alone part. He sells hauls scrap with his rusty old Toyota and his chain smoking gopnik wife who is likely an illegal immigrant makes crafts to sell on etsy. Pretty cool guy who has a lot of money and you would never know it, they both have matching sls amgs that never get driven and collect dust in the garage
>>
>>34569499

Last gunshow I went to had about 20 of them. They ALWAYS had an uninterested woman in tow while trying to corral 5 crying kids of varying ethnicity.
>>
>>34580253

Wirty?
>>
Mall ninja knife table after mall ninja ninfe table.
Jerky table after jerky table.
Annoying Boy Scouts want me to donate for some shit that doesn't appeal to me.
See a piece of crap AR-15 lower marked up by 110% because they horribly engraved a skull or some mall ninja shit on it.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.