[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular Opinions Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 53

File: 1488009404534.jpg (67KB, 300x334px) Image search: [Google]
1488009404534.jpg
67KB, 300x334px
ITT /k/ommandos post their top 5 most unpopular opinions
[Hard mode: no flame wars]

>Wood does not belong on any firearm
>.40 is the best carry ammo
>Glocks are better than HKs
>ARs are better than AKs that are twice as expensive
>Carrying +1 is unnecessary if you practice your draw.
>>
>>34506999
You can put anything on a gun. Even candy
>>
File: lotgh.jpg (106KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
lotgh.jpg
106KB, 500x750px
>>34506999
>Not wanting a cheap, durable and easy to manufacture, as well as A S T H E T I C set of furniture on your gat.

git out
>>
File: dessert eagle.png (935KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dessert eagle.png
935KB, 1280x720px
>>34507017
>>
>>34506999
TBCHFamily I think people who go all out with guns are kinda fuckin' weird. Like the dudes who go to the meet ups and gun shows. Please excuse me if I don't want to go someplace where people are showing Nazi stuff but not selling anything (except copies of the turner diaries) and racial epithets are used openly.

The NRA has done more to hurt gun ownership with their tactics of literally doing the worst possible PR that a company can do at any one time. This happens without fail, every time something gun related happens.

I don't like Donald Trump.
>>
>>34506999
Give me literally one advantage to carrying an empty chamber?
>>
>Gun control is necessary.
>>
>>34506999
Karl > Ian.

Tavor > AUG

Spongebob > Anime

Mae is only a 7/10 with some days 8/10

if .40 had has been invented first, all you larping wannabes would reeeeee every time someone admitted liking 9mm.
>>
>>34507083
I agree with you on the NRA
>>
>>34507087
You can't accidentally shoot your winky off
>>
>>34507087
You won't shoot yourself... Duh.
>>
>>34506999
I don't really give a fuck what people do with their own property.

I like TYM and find him informative.

I hope I never have to use my gun
>>
>I hate AR-15s
>I don't give a shit about handguns
>any caliber smaller than .243 is for fags
>French weapons are cool as fuck
>bullpups are a meme

>inb4 some newfags call me a fudd
>>
>>34507111
>>34507117
Do you losers not use holsters? Or do your guns not have safeties?
>>
>>34506999

>gun owners should stop voting for GOP
>I like AK polymer furniture and accessories, stop being mad about it
>NRA should just shut up and let the NRA-ILA handle everything instead of preying on senile or mentally deficient people for votes. this includes frightened police organizations
>police/mil should not have any more gun rights than the average citizen
>Glock should stop being so assmad about losing the MHS competition they had no hope of winning anyways
>>
File: 1488131229479.jpg (9KB, 240x157px) Image search: [Google]
1488131229479.jpg
9KB, 240x157px
>>34507093
>>
>>34507141
A safety is just another mechanism that can fail.
>>
File: 1499347823947.png (281KB, 695x572px) Image search: [Google]
1499347823947.png
281KB, 695x572px
>>34507083
Get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1490599991418.jpg (77KB, 640x887px) Image search: [Google]
1490599991418.jpg
77KB, 640x887px
>>34507150
>>
File: sarcasm cropped.jpg (13KB, 224x200px) Image search: [Google]
sarcasm cropped.jpg
13KB, 224x200px
FMJ is just as good as JHP, better in some ways.
>>
>>34507217
At least you're consistent with this argument.
>>
>>34506999
>40 S&W is a good round
>DI vs Piston is a stupid argument given the current state of 5.56 platforms
>Glock is overpriced for what you get
>Sigs are overpriced for what you get
>CZ makes some of the best pistols
>the NRA are political hacks
>the GOP doesn't give a fuck about repealing gun legislation and shouldn't be voted for by firearm owners
>AR10s are stupid
>Mini 14 is a shit rifle
>Ruger is garbage
>>
>>34506999
>Only Aluminum should be used for firearm furniture(or other light weight metals).
>Taurus makes the best polymer guns that are true to the concept.
>.357 is the best diameter for carry ammo.
>They are both shit, buy a G3
>Carry with rat shot in the chamber so you can knock down the brush first.
>>
>>34506999
5? i just have one.
shooting unsuppressed firearms damages your hearing no matter how much earpro you have.
>>
>>34507256
>.357 is the best diameter for carry ammo.
Unpopular, but actually true.
9mm, .380, etc. etc.
>>
>>34507170
Not a trigger disconnect and one that moves what is struck by the hammer out of the way.
>>
>>34507272
So, if you have so much earpro on that you can't hear anything, it still damages your ears?
>>
>>34507273
John browning believed that for pistol ammo it is best to have midsized bullet in weight and diameter traveling at moderate to high speed rather than a large bullet moving slow and a small moving stupid fast.
>>
File: carl-anderson.jpg (14KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
carl-anderson.jpg
14KB, 460x276px
>>34506999
>Hollowpoints have a capacity, and propensity, to underpenetrate to the point of essential uselessness; solid lead Keith-style SWC bullets offer consistent thorough penetration and will result in fewer rounds expended to incapacitate, resulting in lowered likelihood of injury or death to those defending themselves
>C&Rsenal has good content, but Othais is unwatchably autistic; the channel would be far superior with nearly any other host
>Military surplus firearms are universally two orders of magnitude poorer in quality than claimed
>Any gun where point of aim is guided by the thumbs is unergonomic and should be trashed
>"tactical" training courses are a waste of time and money
>>
>revolvers have a place and a job in the modern world
>russian mil weapons suck
>22.lr is viable option for self defence
>guns and plastic dont go together
>traps arent gay
>>
File: asuka_highres.jpg (1MB, 1282x1400px) Image search: [Google]
asuka_highres.jpg
1MB, 1282x1400px
I don't like polymer-framed handguns. They just balance awkwardly for me.
I like neither Glocks nor 1911's, and I'm honestly not big on Sigs either. The HK USP is cool but that polymer frame still bugs me. My carry gun is a P38, and if Beretta made a compact-enough 92FS, I'd use that. Been thinking about getting an HK P9S, too.

The only AR's that appeal to me are retro ones like M16A1 clones. On the flip side, the only AK's that really tickle my fancy are the AK-74M and AK-100 series. I like wood, but not on an AK.

I think the FAL > G3, but I respect both designs. M14 a shit.

Simple blowback ANYTHING (outside of rimfire) triggers my autism hard.

I genuinely think the FAMAS is a solid design, and would kill to get my hands on one. Lever-delayed blowback ftw.

Asuka is forever best girl. Her bitchiness is justifiable and I honestly find her almost disturbingly relatable. Rei is cute but boring.

>>34507083
I agree on the NRA and Trump. The right's done as much to hurt gun ownership as they have to help it, honestly. Doesn't help that most of the legislators don't actually give a fuck, and only do the bare minimum to keep their constituency happy.

We need to normalize gun ownership, and yet any time I see a liberal show interest in guns, they get chased away by MAGA faggots, ESPECIALLY on here. Get them into the hobby first, and their political views will follow if they have any sense.
>>
torture tests are fucking retarded, its ok to see how durable your weapon is but youre not a SEAL so stop acting like one by shitting down your gun, throwing it at a wall and being upset when it doesnt work
pocket holsters of any kind are uncomfortable and make for a much slower draw and are just dumb
I liked carrying a pistol as an NCO in the army, and im glad they are adopting the p320 just for the sake of pistols getting recognition
no pistol is EVER worth over $1000, I dont care how customized it is. even the high $800 is pushing it
there is nothing wrong with a mandatory firearms safety class at least once in your life, if nothing else its a chance to socialize and help others or maybe just maybe learn something
>>
>>34507170
>ive seen more videos of people failing at racking a slidel than people failing to flip safeteys. And even then if the safety fails it shouldn't be a problem for someone who doesnt finger the trigger on loaded guns that arent aiming at a target.
>>
>>34507320
http://www.hearforever.org/blogs/01/24/2011/qa-why-arent-there-any-nrr-40-earplugs

earpro maxes out around 35dB
>>
>>34506999

>mlok is superior to keymod
>ambi charging handles are stupid
>carbine length gas system with a fixed front sight is a e s t h e t i c. especially with a red dot.
>government profile barrels on commercial rifles is stupid
>a2 grip is basically a cheese grater
>bill ruger did nothing wrong
>5.56 is perfectly fine
>>
>>34507322
>Hi-power > 1911.
There's my unpopular opinion right there.
>>
>People complaining about 5.56 and 9mm being small are genuinely dumb and don't understand that the only way to immediately drop someone is CNS damage, and other than that bleed out time is angels dancing on the head of a pin.
>If DI is too much of a hassle for you when it comes to cleaning, you're too immature to own firearms
>People who buy ARs instead of just putting them together on the cheap are either lazy or dumb
>On the other hand, people who call putting an upper and lower together a 'build' are worse.
>I care about bore axis more for aesthetics than function, and I genuinely believe that that's more important.
>>
>>34507141
Safety is just a mechanism that's going to make you complacent.
>>
File: based patrick.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
based patrick.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>34507384

this

your safe queen rifle doesnt need to pass a mud test because its either at the range or in your safe
>>
>>34507403
But you said no matter how much ear pro. So, total ear pro is included in that.
>>
File: 1499741196381.png (404KB, 1409x4759px) Image search: [Google]
1499741196381.png
404KB, 1409x4759px
>>34506999
>hk are not worth the price
>>
>>34506999
Lee-Enfields are one of the most overrated rifles of all time, and one of the worst service weapons during WWII.
>>
>>34507430
>>On the other hand, people who call putting an upper and lower together a 'build' are worse.

this x 9000

>yo bro check out this rifle i built
>its a psa complete upper with a bcg and charging handle on a complete psa lower
>>
>>34507430
Hey man, if I had to buy vise blocks and punches its a build.
>>
>>34507403
I double up (in ears and over ears). The sound of me walking around bothers me more than other shooters... Just goes to prove skelesounds. Haha
>>
File: moist nugget.jpg (360KB, 2050x900px) Image search: [Google]
moist nugget.jpg
360KB, 2050x900px
>>34507455

youre thinking of the nugget
>>
>>34507444
okay so if you're encased in a composite foam bubble and aren't physically holding the gun, you'd be alright.
>>
>>34507466
if you didnt do any milling, its not a build. its assembly
>>
>>34507466
If you HAD to buy punches, I'd tell you to use channellocks with electrical tape next time.
>>
>>34506999
A solid house is better than any gun. Fact.
>>
File: Hello k.jpg (27KB, 733x475px) Image search: [Google]
Hello k.jpg
27KB, 733x475px
/pol/ is always right
>>
>>34507452
what is dilation?
isn't necrosis like gangrene? in it's mutilated penis?
>>
>>34507534
That's awfully pedantic, dude. I guess homebuilders are just homeassemblers then, since they didn't actually cut down the trees and hew the trunks into beams.
>>
>>34507579
no. it requires skill to build a home. you don't need skill to put together an aluminum Lego set.
>>
>>34507570
Trannies have to put a dildo inside their fake vagina several times a week to prevent it from healing because at the end of the day, it is an open wound.
>>
>>34507600
Whatever, dude.
>>
>>34507536
real men build using only a fork and a bent paperclip
>>
>>34507420
>.38 super 1911>All other handguns.
>>
>>34506999
I agree about the AR better than AK thing even though i dont even like the AR as a platform very much
>>
>>34507560
A house doesn't protect you outside it's walls.
>>
>>34507614
they don't have skin inside the "vag?"
>>
>>34507700
they take the dick skin to make the vagina and it can grow hair and turn their vag into a hairball which can get infected lol
>>
>>34507722
wtf i hate traps now
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (81KB, 1200x626px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
81KB, 1200x626px
PM md. 63 is best AK variant.
>>
>>34506999
>hates wood
What? There must be an explana-
>likes .40 short and weak
Oh.
A retard.
Carry on then.
>>
>>34507722
ok, but if there is skin, how could it grow all closed up?

does no one tell the crazies this beforehand, or do we all snicker off to the side and wait for those crybullies to get their cumuppance?

>>34507732
traps still have benis. trans apparently have overly large fistulae with blood, hair, and yeast growing out.
>>
>>34507534
What about using a drill press?
And riveting?
And head spacing?
>>
>>34507476
It's a piece of shit, but it's only revered by poorfags and Slavaboos who think it's the best shit ever.
>>
>>34507682
>Leaving your house
>Ever
Lel
Also
>it's
Anon you should spend your time studying rather than shitposting about guns.
>>
I honestly support UBC and I believe that people should need a license with a somewhat difficult test to own firearms. I also hate the fact that civilians believe they need tactical gear and super high speed weapons or what the fuck ever people call the whole ostentatious pseudo-militant bullshit half of gun owners try and pull.
>>
>>34507217
Some ways this is true
>>
>>34507836
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>34507534
>buy AK flat
>have to bend, weld, and rivet
>didnt do any milling
>HURR NOT A BUILD

you are one stupid fuck, not every gun uses milled components, kys
>>
>NFA for automatics only and background checks are a necessary evil
>revolvers will never go out of style
>torture testing outside of standard wear and tear shouldn't be the standard for carry guns
Couple unpopular opinions but whatever I standby my opinions
>>
>>34507916
>NFA for autos
Ad DD and I agree, the only changes I would make are to reopen the registry and drop the tax to $20
>>
>>34507836
For me but not thee, eh Elmer Fudd?
>>
>>34507083
You're obviously black and an SJW trying to false flag as a fence sitter.
>>
>>34507995
I also believe in state mandated eugenics. Also, I don't care if I'm in the group of people who get euthanized, as long as all of the ghetto-ass inner city POS' and trailer park poor ass white trash do too. That'd be a perfect world though.
>>
>>34507975
Thing is about DDs are I never see ca$h munie dolla sign running around with a recoilless rifle or an Rpg7, only uncle Roy who spent time in nam and storm has one which sits in his attic. Generally DDs are too expensive regardless of law, cost to profit prohibitive, storage hazards, or too much of a niche market to be categorized as something other than a fun ass novelty.
>>
>Push feed is fine
>Hunting medium game with 556 over 60gr is fine
>US military pistols are garbage because the pistol trials are garbage, going back to the M9 trials. The M17 trials are not a new level of stupid, just a continuation.
>>
>People that use 10mm for EDC aren't just stupid, they're a danger to themselves and others.
>Striker fired Glock-like designs are safe when used correctly but nobody uses any tool correctly 100% of the time.
>.308 was a mistake and the US military knew it was inferior to the host of .27-.28 alternatives in every way but wasted NATO's time on nationalistic bullshit, just like they did with the M14 firing it.
>There is no practical reason to spend over $100 for a knife under 5".
>Some level of gun control is necessary, especially in regards to DDs and MGs. ANTIFAggots shooting down planes and enforcing their roadblocks with technicals is the last thing we need, and they're not smart enough to get them on their own.

>>34508024
If any real government were to do this they'd pull some inane diversity quota nonsense and boom white genocide.
>>
>>34507135
No your a spastic
>>
>>34508046
That's true, it's probably the most egregious example of turning money into noise
>>
>>34506999

>This shit is nowhere near as important as any of us think, your rifles especially are never going to be used in any way where reliability will be a legitimate concern, actual militaries make due and yet you think your safe queen can't handle it? Fuck off.
>There is no reason to get a gucci AR, I've seen some fuck shoot 1MOA groups with a stock M&P Sport with a ACOG knockoff on it, guns are accurate and reliable enough that you are literally throwing money away nowadays to upgrade them
>Buy more ammo, buy less guns
>if you're wearing cargo pants, a polo, and a hat with a patch on it, you are not grayman, you look like literally every other gun owner
>DI>Piston, always
>>
>>34507083
>The NRA has done more to hurt gun ownership with their tactics of literally doing the worst possible PR that a company can do at any one time
The only people who say this are anti-gunners who are offended that the NRA says gun ownership is a right.

>come on guys, why won't you compromise! stop being so stubborn, everybody would like you more if you give in again!
>>
>>34508091
To add further to my point, Jimbo st the shop even if they are legal isn't going to sell DDs to just anyone who walks through the door because of GCA 1968. Because social media and media is awful and loves to play hindsight Jimbo doesn't want to be known as the shop that sold a crate of handgrenades to Little bobby Jenkins the now new deadly egg toss champion. So instead most people that will be buying Dds if legsl are eccentrics with lots of disposable income or security companies, or people that fall between the two(narrow margins). Aka nothing will really change.
>>
>>34508070
>he actually thinks DDs and MGs would be a problem if legal
the vast majority of DDs are above five grand. They're not something your average college communist can get, and that's before ammo costs. MGs are a bit different because they can be very cheap to make, but they cost much more in ammo than a regular semi auto and are much harder to aim accurately.
Also crying muh anteefa makes you sound like a retarded /pol/ poster who thinks the 2nd amendment is for white Christian males only.
>>
>>34508128
Complain all you want about buying better AR parts, but I buy that shit for the lifetime "your fault included" warranty.
>>
>>34508146

That's a very valid reason that I respect. It's nice to have piece of mind that no matter how bad shit gets fucked, they'll just fix it.
>>
>>34507083
You're a fucking faggot
>>
>>34507083
This is just bait
>>
>>34508185
>PATRIOTISM means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President or any other public official save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him in so far as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth—whether about the President or about anyone else—save in the rare cases where this would make known to the enemy information of military value which would otherwise be unknown to him.
> -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918, “Lincoln and Free Speech”
>>
the Entente deserved to win because the krauts are too retarded
Napoopan is just simply a lucky man
any advantages the jerries got by the mg42 is offset by monstrous bullet consumption and constant barrel change
Vietnam would still be unwinnable even if there was total public commitment
AR variants are for gullible soda gulpers
>>
>>34508141
You're not thinking fourth dimensionally. An M79 repro could be made for as much as a Glock if there was a market for it, and a semi auto M2 Browning only runs 2.5k.
ANTIFA are literally just poorly armed domestic terrorists. I'd use the KKK if they were also incapable of minding their own damn business.
>>
>>34506999
>>Wood does not belong on any firearm
Fail Hard
>>.40 is the best carry ammo
Fail Hard
>>Glocks are better than HKs
Fail Hard
>>ARs are better than AKs that are twice as expensive
Depends
>>Carrying +1 is unnecessary if you practice your draw.
Depends
>>
>>34508141
When the 2A was written it actually only applied to white Christian males. What are you, a nigger?
>>
>>34506999
>I prefer a Kel-tec SU-16 (and AKs or Mini 14) over an AR although I admit the AR is the far superior platform
>I like Yankee Marshall
>I prefer the look of a 20" AR
>People hype up Mauser controlled feed too much, though I love my K98k
>People who think a "war gun" (anyone who things SHTF will happen and it will just be a long firefight) needs to be sub-MOA are unrealistic and will never shoot a human past 150 yard (if they ever shoot a person)
>>
>>34508293
But that's wrong. Gun control did not begin until after the civil war when Jim Crow laws began.
>>
>>34507362
>We need to normalize gun ownership, and yet any time I see a liberal show interest in guns, they get chased away by MAGA faggots, ESPECIALLY on here. Get them into the hobby first, and their political views will follow if they have any sense.
totally agree
>>
>>34508293
LOL no, women and blacks fought in the revolutionary war, and earned their right to bear arms even in a time when they were both still considered legally to be property.
>>34508318 is correct.
>>
File: P1040992.jpg (287KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
P1040992.jpg
287KB, 1600x1200px
The 1911 doesn't need a manual safety. Condition "0", round chambered, grip safety and firing pin safety only. Just thumb the grip safety up when you holster.

I tried looking it up before. The 1911 fudds have a fucking ANEURYSM going on about "the way browning intended", "it's there for a reason". Well fuck you 1911 fudds, you don't know a single thing about the 1911's development.
>>
>>34506999
Literally everything you just said is absolutely cancer.
>>
>>34508130
Not even, but they run the worst possible ad campaigns possible

>>34508000
Well, I'm not any of those things, but i know bad ideas and when to shut the fuck up. Going full retard after shootings is just going to add fuel to the fire that is disarmament.
Also, are you implying that blacks can't be gun owners?
>>
File: murtaugh.gif (498KB, 367x207px) Image search: [Google]
murtaugh.gif
498KB, 367x207px
OP here. What did I tell you savages about flame wars? This is why we can't have nice things on this board.
>>
>>34508351

man fuck off to whatever forum you came from
>>
>If you can afford a weapon's initial purchase, you can have it with no restrictions
>Permits should be abolished as they infringe the right to own arms
>Everyone who uses the words "need" and "gun" in the same sentence, except when telling someone what to get, should be deported to Canada or Mexico.
>Mosin Nagants are the weapon of /k/ and all dissenters should be banned
>All visitors to 4chan have their metadata scanned for Reddit visits and 9gag visits and when found they are banned for a month.

4chan is being datamined by the (((mods))), who are no longer gods.
>>
>>34508350
>Not even, but they run the worst possible ad campaigns possible

Yea because they tell the truth.
>>
>matter of opinion, mine being that guns can and should be art and woods adds too it.

>wrong

>opinion, but I prefer HKs

>true, but fuck you anyway

>objectively wrong. this is how you get yourself and people you car about killed.
>>
>>34507135
wow you are cancer
>>
>century arms makes decent AKs in the USA
>.40 is a good carry round
>5.45 is a lame round for losers
>>
File: browning_a5_police8rd.jpg (9KB, 650x135px) Image search: [Google]
browning_a5_police8rd.jpg
9KB, 650x135px
>>34507327
>C&Rsenal has good content, but Othais is unwatchably autistic...

>I like listening to kermit talking about guns, and it's not likes he spreading misinformation.
>>
>>34508450
They don't tell anybody, anything. They just run weird adds saying how the 2nd is under attack, which causes people to get super angry at them and gets "gotcha" legislation drafted and voted on. Even if its purely symbolic, it's still damaging. What ever happened to shutting the fuck up and laying low?
>>
>>34507150
i didnt know the nra and nra-ila were different. i think you misspoke, the average citizen should have the same gun rights as police and military.
>>
>>34506999
>fully comprehensive background checks for any firearm purchase
>public registrar of firearm owners
>pistol grips give a tactical advantage to civilians over police, should be outlawed on all weapons (including ARs)
>limit ammunition purchases to one box a month
>ammunition and firearm locked in separate safes, police audit this randomly in your house with a search warrant. if violated you will be fined and may see prison time
>>
>>34507083
>>34507362
>>34508332

Fuck off shills, the only purported Trump fans who don't want liberals arming up so that after shooting maybe once they get cocky and think they can start a civil war are the lefties posing as discontented independents. If they don't arm up we'll never get to napalm San Francisco.
>>
>>34508502

Considering Republicans control every branch of government and gun control is a poison pill the Democrats have bit down on so hard that they can't back away (and for real fuck every shitstain in this thread advising gun owners to vote Democrat, especially in 2017 with their party moving further left) the NRA's tactics seem to be working.
>>
>>34507775
>>34507452
>when you're trans and just stay a trap because spending tens of thousand of dollars for an open wound with a diceroll chance of functionality and a 100% chance of being a painful physical reminder of how physically delusional you are
For 20k I could buy a stupidly huge arsenal. Take hormones, tuck dick, acquire beauty, obsess over firearms instead of biology.
>>
>>34508592
remember if you ever came to a /k/ meet half of us would fuck you and the other half would kill you
>>
>>34507362
>We need to normalize gun ownership, and yet any time I see a liberal show interest in guns, they get chased away by MAGA faggots, ESPECIALLY on here. Get them into the hobby first, and their political views will follow if they have any sense.

>liberals
>having any sense

Choose one
>>
>Any citizen of the united states has the right to keep and bear arms, regardless of whether or not they are mentally ill, a nigger, a spic, a chink, or a shitskin muslim.
>/pol/ is literally 95% redditor, 5% quisling now, and we need to build a wall to keep them in their containment board and make /k/ great again
>well made wooden rifles will always look better than polymer rifles
>traps are gay

>>34508592
>tuck dick
literally why
I don't get this one. Like, fuck, man, why take a functioning sexual organ and turn it into a gaping wound that your body will try and heal if you don't keep it stretched out? I'd rather fuck a tranny with a dick than one with a gaping axe wound.
>>34508605
>the other half would kill you
I feel like at this point, there'd be just one autist who'd probably freak the fuck out and legitimately attempt it, and the entire thing would spiral out of control into a gunfight with the sound of battle intermixed with verbal political shitposting, with only one autist left standing.
I kinda wanna see it happen.
>>
File: bro.jpg (166KB, 660x880px) Image search: [Google]
bro.jpg
166KB, 660x880px
>>34506999
>Rhodesia threads need to be pruned and moved to /his/ or /pol/ for the simple reasons that no one there actually knows anything about what happened, its filled with /pol/-tards anyone who only latch onto it because (lol wh-whiteys finally stood up to tyrone!) and its cringey
>/k/ Meet-ups are either on par with reddit autism or worse
>most people don't carry and shouldnt
>the machine gun laws are exactly as they should be and are if anything too lenient
>40 is objectively better the only reason anyone uses 9 is because its cheaper and 147gr can kind of get the same job done

and the big one

>Pepsi is objectively better than coke
>>
>>34508623
>machine gun laws are too lenient
Butthurt "muh investments" fag detected.
>>
>>34508612
no more than likely it would be one guy walking up to you and shooting you in the neck with a 10mm then running away. everyone else would stick around till EMT took you away

also im pretty sure we talked on omegle
>>
>I don't always agree with him but I like The Yankee Marshal
>>
>>34508612
Tucking means flipping that shit backwards and wearing tight underwear, not lobbing it off because MUH PHANTOM VAGINA. I know people who have had SRS, they're mostly extremely delusional and it comes off as being super try-hard. I'm certified delusional too but in a way that isn't visible to people and doesn't fuck up my life. Life rolled you a dick, deal with it instead of having some Asian doctor bubba it up while acting like an unnatural tryhard.
>when you hate most trannies for being loud and delusional and bring up gender politics every 5 seconds instead of acting like normalish girls
Faggots.
>>
>>34508479
>namefag calling someone else cancer
lal
>>
>>34508650
>flipping that shit backwards
I gotta ask how the fuck that works.
>>
>>34508628
I couldn't give a shit less about kids born with a silver spoon in their mouth and what they do with their money, if you're honestly that upset about what rich kids do with their money chances are your life is horrible enough some fag on /r9k/ might actually find sympathy with you.

the fact that people spend that much money on a machine gun is hilarious to me but it should stay that way.

People who WANT want them will still get them. If your only reason for making money is to buy guns you're probably not in a healthy enough state of mind to even own them. Simple as that.
>>
File: 1492459115037.png (211KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1492459115037.png
211KB, 2000x1333px
>>34508670
>healthy enough state of mind
incorrect
the right of the people of the united states to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
>>
>>34508687
>I can quote one part of the constitution
what a fantastic American you are, and what a fantastic argument you have made.

If this was a discussion about the legal status of these things you would be right, but it in fact was not.

Should or shouldn't =/= is or isn't

this is why you autists couldn't convince anyone to be pro gun if you life depended on it.

fuck off.
>>
File: 1492489295283.png (351KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492489295283.png
351KB, 1600x900px
>>34508711
I don't need an argument, I have a gun.
>>
File: thynk.png (155KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thynk.png
155KB, 600x600px
>>34508719
>argues then fails
>says he doesn't need an argument
>>
>>34506999
i think the atf should be able to keep electronic records
>>
File: blacks5.jpg (521KB, 815x3993px) Image search: [Google]
blacks5.jpg
521KB, 815x3993px
>>34506999

>pistol calibers are not all roughly the same, and there is a definite increase in lethality from 9mm to .45
>hollow points are a shitty over 100 year old meme that needs to die
>the supreme court has been legislating from the bench for over 50 years, and illegally expanding civil liberties
>the united states should remain a white nation, with very little to no other ethnic groups
>race has major genetic components which make racial integration impossible and foolish
>>
>>34508745
>the united states should remain a white nation, with very little to no other ethnic groups
>race has major genetic components which make racial integration impossible and foolish
That's disgustingly racist.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>34508745
>says this retarded /pol/ shit
>his info graph has no sources and uses a screen cap from a LAW school and then attempts to compare those to NATIONAL SAT scores.

I didn't think all neo-nazis were that dumb, but you proved me wrong, kudos.
>>
File: IMG_3998.jpg (30KB, 263x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3998.jpg
30KB, 263x600px
>>34506999
>I'm ok with all guns
>I'm ok with most camos
>I'm ok with most ammos
>I'm ok with most armors
>traps are gay
>>
>>34508552
What?

>>34508745
It could also be the fact that poorer areas (white, black and everything in between) get significantly less funding.
>>
>>34508788

There is nothing morally incorrect about accept facts and reality.
Racial realism is the only future humanity has that averts the disasters looming before us.
>>
>>34506999
>>Wood does not belong on any firearm

You should be denied the right to bear arms
>>
>>34508745
that didn't stop the US from bringing over boatloads of Irish people that still refuse to integrate.

or are you one of those idiots that thinks race and culture is only skin deep?
>>
>>34508814
>There is nothing morally incorrect about accept facts and reality.
Honest question, where do you live?
>>
>gun community is worst community
>>
I only have one
>you must be scared of almost everything if you only feel safe going outside with a gun on your person
that being said I'd carry a gun if I could get my hands on one
>>
>>34508835
yes it is, and?
>>
>>34508805

If you hadn't included the part about "no sources" I might have taken the bait.

>>34508807
Why would college graduate blacks making over 70k a year send their children to underfunded schools?
Did you even read it?
>>
>>34508814
>accepted facts
You mean the ones debunked by most of the scientific community who realized a lot of this is cherry picked data.
>>
File: ATF BRIDES.png (38KB, 300x77px) Image search: [Google]
ATF BRIDES.png
38KB, 300x77px
>>34508835
You've clearly never been or /ck/ or /v/
>>
>>34508745
>white
>an ethnicity
oh boy... /pol/ go to bed you're drunk.
>>
>>34508823
I don't understand what your argument or objection is exactly.

>>34508831
Northern IL
>>
>>34508842
>taking a collage of memes and screen caps with no citations as serious.

Did you drop out of high school?
>>
>>34508847
But /ck/ is alright. Most of thr NSFW boards are shit thogh. Also /fa/.
>>
>>34508806
finally someone with some god damn sense
>>
>>34508846

Actually, the scientific community is on my side, not yours.
I encourage you to research into this area more. You will be surprised what you find.
Every day we learn more and more about genetics, and every day it becomes more and more certain race is not skin deep.

White and sub-Saharan Africans have been subjected to different evolutionary pressures for tens of thousands of years.
The idea that these separate races would not deviate from each other at all in those circumstances is absurd.
>>
>>34508848

Ethnicity can be defined as narrowly or broadly as suits the purposes of the conversation.

>>34508853

Why are you hung up on the "no sources" bait?
They're plainly visible, and just make it obvious you're trolling.
>>
>>34508862
I got a better idea, you sauce claims from the said scientific community. The modern scientific community that is, none of that 19th century/early 20th crap.
>>
>>34508854
That's true, /fa/ is terrible but also enlightening. An aesthetic samsara.
/o/ is cool, /diy/ is way under rated too.
>>
>>34508876
>Ethnicity can be defined as narrowly or broadly as suits the purposes of the conversation.
I want the "Occidental people are a race that all coexist" meme to die.
>>
>>34506999
Itt objectively wrong opinions
>>
>>34508889

The sources were in the picture that you didn't bother actually reading.
Read them if you want. Or just keep shouting fecklessly on the internet.
I don't really care what you think, and I have no responsibility to prove my ideas to your subjective level of satisfaction.

If you actually want to learn more, I can direct you towards more information, but I seriously doubt that.
>>
>AR-15s are good but horrifically overrated
>the M1 receives way too much hate for some reason
>modern operators look like trash
>gun jesus doesn't love us
>traps are pretty gay desu senpai
>>
>>34507327

"Tactical" courses may or may not be a waste, depending on your line of work.

Defensive shooting courses, at a very basic level, are not unless you are a very privately studious individual.

I don't know if you've ever traded shots with a person or even been in that spot, but it can take a little more than a quick hand and a nice grouping.
>>
I'm having a hard time justifying buying a 4th gun. I own a shotgun for hunting, a pistol for carry/HD, and an AR because fuck you, and the only discrepancy is that there's not a single manual action or fill rifle caliber amongst them. This may be a big deal to some of y'all, but I live in a major city, so I have no need of that. All my bases are covered, and "I want it" just isn't enough for me.
>>
>>34508900

Not every white person can coexist with every other white person, of course.
But as a general matter, white people integrate well into other white societies.
The same way people in the many former nations which we now collectively know today as China, all integrate fairly well.
>>
>>34508927
Good, more guns for me.
>>
File: kit.jpg (2KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
kit.jpg
2KB, 125x114px
>>34508932
>The same way people in the many former nations which we now collectively know today as China, all integrate fairly well.
mfw all of western china
mfw taiwan
mfw hong kong

youre retarded.
>>
The majority of gun owners due worse for the 2nd amendment then the left do
>>
>>34508908
The sources on the photo aren't fit to wipe my ass. Source claims that isn't cherry picking.

So please provide more information, but then again, I seriously doubt that you have any of value. Btw no image arguments, you have to cite your own claims from accredited organizations.
>>
>>34508426
>Mosin is too expensive
>$400+ in local shops, cheapest FFL is $50 with DROS fee
>Just bought a 1916 Mauser in .308 for $170 instead
>>
>>34508927
I'm in a similar situation. I have a shotgun for hunting and one for clays, nothing for HD/carry because as a citizen of the People's Republic of Cucknada I'm not allowed to defend myself and my rifle for the 50-200 yd range. Everything points to getting a pistol/intermediate caliber tacticool rifle but I don't even know what I'd do with it.
>>
>>34507135
Just because you suck at shooting handguns doesn't mean you have to hate on them
>>
>>34508968
Learn to read, that's not what I wrote at all.
>>
>>34508952

Taiwan is a different country.
And hong kong only stayed separate to avoid being fucked economically
What exactly is your objection?

China is a massive empire made of many smaller nations and slightly differing ethnic groups.
It's basically Europe, if it became one country.
>>
>>34508958

>SAT scores aren't a good enough source
Okay, thanks for letting me know that you have set an impossible standard for evidence that contradicts your brainwashing.
>>
>>34508973
Most people who don't enjoy shooting handguns suck at it
>>
>>34507362
>Misato isn't best girl
GTFO
>>
File: stoppu.jpg (73KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
stoppu.jpg
73KB, 800x800px
>>34508975
>Taiwan is a different country.
STOP
>It's basically Europe, if it became one country.
/STOP/
>>
>>34508988
It's more of a "they don't do anything for me" feeling than liking or not liking to shoot them.
>>
>>34508046
The price is the only thing keeping DDs from dindus' hands.
If you didn't know, one of the main reasons Chinese weapons are import banned was because Norinco was trying to sell RPGs and APCs to Cleveland and Chicago gangs for ridiculously cheap.
>>
>>34508606
You are exactly the problem. Dehumanizing your political opponent achieves fuck all beyond further alienating them from your cause. If you want to get anywhere you either need to compromise with them (which, regarding gun laws is a no-go) or convert enough of them that they are rendered an irrelevant minority. You can't just hurl insults until they go away, because at most that will simply bolster their resolve.

INB4 some /pol/fag brings up civil war, like it's a favorable, let alone possible, outcome. No, we can't kill the lefties.
>>
>>34508128
>you'll never be in a situation where reliability matters
>stock up on shit tons of ammo though!
>>
>>34508999

>doesn't have any argument or subject knowledge so he just shouts and posts memes

I don't think I'll allow you to speak to me anymore.
>>
File: IMG_3592.jpg (54KB, 1024x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3592.jpg
54KB, 1024x816px
>>34508984
You're basing an argument on a loose association between SAT and race, without accounting for other factors.

In other words, association fallscy.

Now give me your other information that you said you were so willing to supply. Strawmans and ad hominems aren't gonna get ya anywhere.
>>
>>34508128
I wish more people on /k/ were like you
>>
>>34509010

>Dehumanizing your political opponent achieves fuck all beyond further alienating them from your cause.
Wrong.
It makes it easier to kill them when you realize they are mentally damaged, and wish to destroy you.
Sure, it might be possible to fix some, but why bother? They're not worth much anyway.
>>
>>34508975
>China is a massive empire made of many smaller nations

Hi, 1949 would like to make a call to you.
>>
>>34509025

Better idea.
You prove that evolution is a myth..
>>
>>34509035
>kill them because they might disagree.
Sounds like something that only a crazed nigger would do, not like you of course, right?
>>
>>34509037

Point out what I said that was wrong.
>>
>>34509035
That works in war, perhaps, but they're still your fellow countrymen. Politics is a different game with different rules, but the militants on both sides tend to forget that. You're deluded if you think a civil war is coming in the US, or really any western country.

Again, part of the fucking problem. But I give up on trying to pull anyones' heads out of their arses on here.
>>
>>34509018
>>34509018
>doesn't have any argument or subject knowledge so he just shouts and posts memes

well at least you've admitted you're an idiot.

as someone who's been to china literally everything you said makes about as much sense as "America is like Russia if x"

There are so many cultural and linguistic differences in China simply between cities its baffling.

Coexistence, is more like forced cooperation, its a communist nation bruh.
>>
>>34509010
50 years ago, leftists rioted in Berkeley to protest for free speech. Today, when Milo or Ann Coulter comes to town, the left riots in Berkeley to protest *against* free speech. They do this without a second thought because they have no fixed principles, only ideology - they will do, say, or support whatever advances their ideology today, and if tomorrow it doesn't anymore, then they'll turn against it at the drop of a hat. That's why relying on them to be an ally when it comes to defending any fixed principle, including gun rights, is just plain stupid. The leftist who was shaking your hand and calling you friend yesterday will backstab you and denounce you as the next Hitler the second it is to his advantage to do so.

Stop being a high-trust sucker.
>>
>>34508637

Why do you keep posting pictures of your fag self?
>>
>>34509050

How do you figure that?
That's what everyone has been doing for all human history.
>>
>>34509035
>It makes it easier to kill them when you realize they are mentally damaged
Sure thing, chief. When will you be launching that revolution of yours? I'm gonna half to take a rain check because i like living in a functional society, but you have fun though.

Quick question, what if the other side gets the advantage and smokes you and all your friends? What if you roll up on a neighborhood filled Slavs who fought in Grozny and Sarajevo?
>>
>>34509058

>There are so many cultural and linguistic differences in China simply between cities its baffling.

That's exactly the point I was making.
You're so busy being contrarian to me, you're not even listening.
>>
>>34509043
Or even better idea, you give me the other information like you said you had. You do have the info. Don't you? DON'T YOU?
>>
>>34509067
But he's white! He is already superior in every way, and those silly leftist nigger spic fascists won't stand a chance! They can't possibly get any advantage, stop being stupid, anon.
>>
>>34509058
>as someone who's been to china
How was the 11th grade one week trip to Shanghai? Did you get disappointed when you realized it was Japan with the anime?
>>
>>34509056
There is no political solution anymore.
These people are not my countrymen.

>>34509067
>When will you be launching that revolution of yours?
There are many organized groups working towards that goal, and they are only getting stronger.

>Quick question, what if the other side gets the advantage and smokes you and all your friends?
That's exactly what we're trying to stop. They will do this sooner or later.
We need to strike first.
>>
File: fucking commie.png (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fucking commie.png
54KB, 800x600px
Firearms that automatically cycle ammunition should require state licensing to own, Said licensing requiring a thorough background check including medical history such as prescribed drugs and the like. Aswell as passing a safety course with both a written test and a competency test showing you are capable of effectively operating both handguns and automatic rifles. Said license must be renewed every 10 years and exempts you from having to go through background checks when purchasing firearms from licensed FFLs. Aswell possessing this license allows the purchase of NFA items (suppressors, SBRs, Automatics, ETC) without the need for any sort of authorization.
>>
.40 S&W is fun to shoot.
>>
File: IMG_4233.gif (122KB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4233.gif
122KB, 200x112px
>>34509052
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China

>Inb4 provience/town/county/regions = nations
>>
>>34509063
ar eyou mad?
>>
smaller calibers are more fun to shoot
>>
>>34509075

I already explained that I have no interest in that, because you've demonstrated that you have set impossible standards of proof.
If you want to keep talking to me, then prove two races evolving separately for tens of thousands of years have any likelihood of not genetically diverging.
Or just ask yourself how that's possible as a thought experiment.
>>
>If you go up against the government and blatantly ignore firearm rules you deserve to die
>I'm glad the people at waco got killed
>I hate how Americans shit up every single RU/China thread; they are the biggest hypocrites on this board and I wish they'd just fuck off
>>
>>34509093

Did you think i was implying there were still independent nations in China?
I'm saying China is an empire that is made up of many places that used to be independent nations and kingdoms.
>>
>>34507362
thats how i went from a faggot dem. to a libertarian, no joke, it works with gay people too
>>
>>34509085
>he seriously thinks this
You're a delusional idiot. There will be no civil war, the neo-fascist state you're so in love with will be the first to string you up the second you step out of line and rock the boat and it's controlled pitting of idiots like you against idiots like the left, and tldr; u fukn stupd nigga, gonna die real quick
I'm just gonna save both of us time and say; Don't bother replying. You're retarded, and nothing you say will ever convince anyone with half a brain cell and half a red pill that you're going to do anything other than wave your gun around and get shot the second you "strike first". You're just going to be crucified by the media after you die, too, as the next Timmy Mcveigh, along with whatever Cletus and Jim-bobs you die alongside in your "revolution".
>inb4 'nuh uh stupid jew shill MUH DAY OF THE ROPE MAGA I STRONK"
>>
>>34509061
Those are two separate groups of people a generation apart. Calling the current generation turncoats because they don't share the ideologies of their predecessors is retarded. To be fair, their ideologies are also mostly retarded, but that doesn't mean much.
Especially looking at younger demographics, the only real difference between a leftist and rightwinger is usually upbringing. If you can communicate and argue your views effectively, you convert them.

Fuck, most antigunners hold their beliefs thanks to fear borne of ignorance. I speak from firsthand experience when I say that education is the best weapon against them. I've gotten more SJW-type classmates into shooting than I can count at this point.
>>
>>34509113

It actually makes me really happy to read that post and know people like you believe that.
I can tell that you on the other hand, are upset at the knowledge of what I think.
>>
>>34509121
It makes me fear for the safety of my gun rights to know you're probably serious about 'muh revolution' and will succeed in nothing except pitting more people against gun ownership by going up and getting yourself killed after "killin some commies".
You're an idiot.
>>
>>34509094

Kinda hard to be mad when looking at a Corporal as weird-looking as you, POG-meister. Seriously, get that shit tailored.
>>
File: pewpew.jpg (67KB, 508x284px) Image search: [Google]
pewpew.jpg
67KB, 508x284px
>>34506999
i guess not something i would carry everyday.
>.40 is the best carry ammo
there is evidence to support this, however I'm a retard and i like to carry ammo that would definitely interpenetrate. .357sig but heavy 9mm would still come first before i personally considered .40
>Glocks are better than HKs
lighter, higher capacity and a better value. I do shoot my usp better, but I'd never carry it. though I've discovered Grand Power is a much better value than both.
>ARs are better than AKs that are twice as expensive
without a doubt
>Carrying +1 is unnecessary if you practice your draw.
IRL I'd hope i didn't miss my first 14 shots
>>
>>34509096
So you are unwilling to provide the information because you believe I set an impossible standard of proof. Further yet you evade the topic of the amount of fallcies you've used before hand. Finally, you've failed to remember that the burden of proof lies on the accuser, being you, thus you need to back your information up. One image ain't sufficient for a convincing argument.

Say to least, my standard of proof can't be tested on your information lest you provide it.

In addition, my burden of proof isn't impossible. My standards were that it be information from accredited organizations. Hardly a task for any college level student, no less a full grown adult.

Now you're at least 18, correct? We can't have us anons breaking rules!
>>
>>34509130

You honestly should be afraid for all your rights desu.
Not to mention your life.
>>
>>34509085
>There are many organized groups working towards that goal, and they are only getting stronger.
No there isn't.
>That's exactly what we're trying to stop. They will do this sooner or later.
We need to strike first.
What are you trying to stop? People from living their lives in peace and quite?
>We need to strike first.
And what? Do you think people will follow along? At that point it's YOU who becomes the bad guy. If you roll into someones town with the intentions of killing all those not like you, can you fault them for fighting back? What if they get the best of your and yours?

How dumb are you?

>>34509121
What if the majority of the nation thinks your nuts and the army fucks your shit up? (to say nothing of individual gun owners defending themselves and their families)
>>
>>34507083
AHHH IS THIS BAIT? PLS RESPOND
>>
>>34509064
People also have been following laws and rules for most of human history. Namely, whites and asians adhere closer than blacks.
>>
>>34509148
>You honestly should be afraid for all your rights desu.
Not to mention your life.
Yeah, because of people like you who want to murder those they deem bad.
Honest question: What is your opinion on the Turner Diaries and Hitler?
>>
>>34509158
I am responding.... I have been for a while actually
What specifically do you not like?
>>
File: EYvK2AL_d.jpg (56KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
EYvK2AL_d.jpg
56KB, 640x458px
>>34509148
>>
>>34509144

I'm an accuser now?
All I did was post my opinion in an unpopular opinion thread.
If you don't like it, I have no responsibility to prove it to your subjective standard.

For someone who's accusing me of being evasive and not providing info, I notice you still haven't even touched the evolution issue.
Maybe you don't believe in it for religious reasons and don't want to admit it?
>>
>>34509153

Yep, I'm just some nut on the internet, and I am no threat to you.
Don't worry, I'm just trolling anyway.
>>
>>34509167

>What is your opinion on the Turner Diaries
Never read it

>and Hitler?
He did pretty good as a politician, and was right about a lot of things,
but he led Germany into a stupid and unwinnable war.
I also don't like national socialism.
>>
>>34508623
My dad actually join the scouts after reading about Rhodesia in Soldier of Fortune magazine, he went there 1978 and left early 1980 before it all went to shit. Has some crazy fucking stories
>>
>>34509183
Is that all you're going to say? Like you don't have a single thing to respond to after what I wrote? Apparently your worldview is so fragile, so twisted that the second someone locks horns with you in discussion on the internet your first action is to attempt to deflect and bring the conversation to an end by the way of some enigmatic (i'll save you the trouble of looking it up because I KNOW you have no idea what it means. It means mysterious) sentence. Fuck outta here, dude.

No, you're a fucking creep is what you are....
>>
>>34507083
WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
/out/
>>
>>34509175
You were always the accuser, from the get go desu. Then when confronted you stepped up to the challenge. State you opinion makes you the accuser from the start.

And as you claim you have no responsibility to provide burden of proof, I have no reason to believe you are a reasonable person who can deduct why he has such an opinion nor provide unbiased accurate information of eugenics from accredited sources.

As for evolution, I believe it is real. However I do not believe in your genre of such. If anything, I haven't evaded it though, I was requestion the information from you, as you were the one asserting your claims.
>>
>>34509229

You keep calling me an "accuser" for stating my opinions, and are obsessed with the idea that I care what you think or that you believe me.
>>
>>34507362
>The only AR's that appeal to me are retro ones like M16A1 clones. On the flip side, the only AK's that really tickle my fancy are the AK-74M and AK-100 series.
I agree almost. Retros ARs and modern AKs are all I want to collect.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66KB, 1920x1080px
>I love mosin nagants
>I prefer aks over ars but ars are more customizable and in some cases are more /asthetic/
>I don't really like anything bigger than a handgun to be completely polymer as it feels like a toy, but there are probably exceptions.
>Ian doesn't like us at all, I would go as far to say as he dislikes us.
>>
>>34509253
>Ian doesn't like us at all, I would go as far to say as he dislikes us.
That's not an opinion, he and Karl have outright said that. And I can't blame them at all.
>>
>I collect and carry guns based upon what they look like and how aesthetic they are, not based upon what calibre they fire, how fast they fire or anything like that.
>>
File: IMG_4236.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4236.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>34509239
>entire paragraphs telling you what's wrong
>"you think imma accuser?"
>"like you have obessession or something
>while replying to mutiple posters and not following the conversation
https://youtube.com/watch?v=yLmd0100T9g

You know what, I think you've done enough mental waddling for one day. I'm gonna give ya break. I'll come back in a in roughly 8-10 hours to see if you're still a mess. Stay in good care, friend.
>>
>using a firearm in a self-defense situation isn't fun, and using them enough times is almost invariably a scarring experience
>by corollary, anyone who talks enthusiastically about using their weapons on other human beings is full of shit 99.99999% of the time and would crumble in a live-fire situation
>your marksmanship skills and make-believe self-taught tacticool "training" are next to worthless.
>a firefight is not a pure exercise in in technique like boxing; it's more like a no-holds-barred cage fight and you are not anderson silva.
>>
File: tuck.png (107KB, 439x349px) Image search: [Google]
tuck.png
107KB, 439x349px
>>34508669
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>34508547
>>
>All of these Urban, liberal faggots need to get off /k/
>Traps are gay
>Asking gun owners to vote for democrats as if they will vote for gun rights is absolutely pants on head retarded.
>most of liberal /k/ has legitimate mental illnesses
>hollow points are overused for self defense
>Open carry of a long gun in public should be extremely frowned upon, if not illegal.
>>
>>34508000
Trips of truth. Go back to plebbit
>>
>>34508000
Trips for truth
>>
>>34508070
The best thing that could ever happen in the name of liberty would be for a communist to commit a legitimate terror attack every now and then, complete with dead stacys etc, while in possession of a copy of the communist manifesto, bull dyke maddow's book, a Bernie t-shirt, and a Starbucks double carmel macchiato.

just like if felons had the right to own guns, more normies would take self defense seriously and national CCW would be as popular a political third rail as social security.

most gun owners aren't comfortable with the Machiavellian thinking which would actually successfully secure our rights forever.
>>
>.45 Auto is a meme and has no place outside of competition.

>Gun safety courses and marksmanship training should be included in public education. Even if it's just as an extra curricular.

>Trannies shouldn't be allowed to buy guns as they are mentally ill.

>Shotguns are still one of the most effective home defense tools.

>Revolvers aren't obsolete.
>>
>>34508216
you're totally right.

Obama was too sympathetic to marxists, cop killers, and violent Muslims because of his extremely radical background hanging out with, and being raised by, Marxist cop killing violent Muslims.

Donald John Trump is not perfect, but actually lives this country, as founded, and believes in the values which made the United States the most phenomenally powerful, wealthy, and free nation on earth in less than two hundred years while nations thousands of years old languished because they were run by, and had the values of, Marxists, muslims, and those opposed to the rule of law.
>>
>>34509814
*loves, not lives
>>
>>34509777
^^^oh shit, nigga!!!
>>
>>34506999

>thinks the 'Safe Action Pistol' is superior to Heckle my Kock
>thinks carrying 1 in the pipe is unnecessary

I hope you get beat to death by niggers when you break your shit rear sights off trying to charge your gun on your belt only to have your block explode in your hand
>>
>>34507093

I feel the same except the Karl and 40 part
>>
>>34507150

>glock should stop complaining they lost

Do you have any idea how badly the tests were fucked?
>>
>>34507420

>unpopular opinion

You're just smart
>>
>>34507430
>>On the other hand, people who call putting an upper and lower together a 'build' are worse.
I follow an AK group on jewbook, and one guy was retarded enough to call swapping furniture "gun smithing".
>>
>>34507327

had me at hollow points, lost me at Othais. You must leave
>>
>fapping to traps IS gay
>.40 is the best of both worlds (of 9mm and .45), but .357 Sig is the worst of both worlds (of 9mm and .40)
>Glocks are easier to shoot than HKs or Sigs
>.45 ACP is obsolete
>heavy, all steel pistols are a meme and not useful in the real world
>there's no real reason to buy a used gun, and every reason not to (unless you're just buying it to try out)
>>
>>34507910

stop being retarded. no one mention an AK. All you do for an ar lower is pop pieces in it with a brass mallet
>>
File: vendel.jpg (56KB, 611x854px) Image search: [Google]
vendel.jpg
56KB, 611x854px
>It's better to own 1 gun and be proficient with it than to own 30 and be bad at using all of them
>Buying ARs from reputable companies (DD, BCM, Colt, etc.) is better than assembling them
>Pistons are superior to DI in ARs in many cases (suppressed, SBRs, full-auto, etc.)
>Glocks have an excellent grip angle
>FDE is ugly as shit and completely useless unless you live or work in an arid shithole
>I find wood furniture to be ugly
>>
>>34509879
Nothing wrong with those opinions. You failed at trolling in a troll thread by using commonsense and logic.
>>
>>34509889
Agreed
>>
>>34506999
>practiced your draw diligently
>so did he but he has one in the pipe
well damn
>>
>>34509879

40 isn't the best of both worlds. On paper it's better than both.

357sig is better, depending on who you ask. some could value the faster 9mm more than a slightly larger round

steel pistols are great. full size 1911s as a carry gun are retarded because of the weight to ammo capacity
>>
>>34507135
>is a fudd
>attempts to defend this position by insinuating anyone who calls him out on it is a newfag
getfukt.png
>>
>>34509416
What the fuck happened to his balls?
>>
>>34509996
Jews
>>
>>34506999
I think furniture don't count as a "conversion kit"
>>
>>34507619
Thats how i built my m60
>>
>>34508335
>women fought in the revolutionary war
Summer /k/ needs to stop.
>>
>>34508623
>Pepsi better than CocaCola
>Not "Pepsi is objectively trash"
I will fucking fight you
>>
>>34509814
>Trump standing by the country
>Colluding with enemies
>Lying prolifically
>Repeatedly giving state secrets to foreign nationals

ROFL
>>
>>34510145
They actually did. It has been fairly well documented. Most of the ones that did were LARPing as men though.
>>
>>34508823
Funny. We had a beloved Irish president in the 60s and have just recently had a nigger president who pounded his chest for 8 years while driving the country into the ground. I'd say the Irish have integrated alot better than niggers.
>>
>>34510145
>is summer incarnate
>calls other people summer

It never fails
>>
>>34508846
>(((scientific community)))
>>
>>34508898
/o/ has been unvisitable for a few years now.
>>
>>34507362
IMO leftist are not responsible enough to own firearms. They are also not very mentally stable like that guy that shot those senators because muh Russia. And no, im talking about the snowflake leftists on here that hate the mainstream faggot left because they are irrelevant and the faggot left are what actually have political capital.
>>
>>34508927
This isn't soviet russia. You don't have to justify things you want as a need. Just buy what you want like a free thinking American.
>>
>>34510301
A plurality (about 60%) of the population is actually centrist. Those "snowflake" leftists you're referring to are probably just centrists.
>>
>>34509016
Ammo is for practicing.
>>
>>34507135
>>any caliber smaller than .243 is for fags
The ultimate fuddpost.
>>
>>34509208

Not him, but 'enigmatic' really isn't all that advanced or rare a word. Given that he types half-assed decently and has made it past high school, he could very well know it.
>>
>>34509368

Honest question, have you ever used one in self defense?
>>
>>34509864
Read the results. Seemed fair. They both passed but sig was cheaper. Stay mad your overpriced yet still outdated paperweight didn't get picked up. More Glocks for you amirite.
>>
>>34509879
>All steel pistols are heavy
O I AM LAFFIN
>>
File: 1471139067578.jpg (48KB, 478x283px) Image search: [Google]
1471139067578.jpg
48KB, 478x283px
>US government should stop sucking Heckler's koch and ramp up its domestic arms industry
>NRA lobbying is a necessary nuisance, but education about firearms is more constructive in the long run (so the public won't be fooled by "shoulder thing that goes up" or "high-capacity assault clips" nonsense)
>"One shot, one kill" self defense is a meme
>Shell shock is a better term than PTSD and gets the point across better
>Soccer moms ruin everything
>>
>>34509900
This x1000.
If im flipping a switch on the draw and you're fumbling with your serrations, who's going to win? Me. Every time. Also the advantage of not needing both hands in cqb is very real.
>>
>>34507248
Holy shit are you me? Minus the ruger thing. But only for revolvers
>>
>Colt makes great guns.
>Glock makes great guns.
>9mm is a weak handgun cartridge.
>Ammunition is too expensive.
>Firearms are made to be used, not sit in a safe.
>>
>>34510375

Glocks aren't even my favorite tho. I prefer the Sig over it but we both know the Glock is way more durable. How old are 17/19s? How old is the P320? I'm not running thousands and thousands of rounds through my Sig. The Army will.
>>
>>34509290
Not that anon, but your arguments against him boiled down to "I don't like your argument or your sources".
>>
>>34507362
Well, you're right about best girl at least so you can't be all bad.
>>
>>34510677
And your boils down to "I don't have reading comprehension."
>>
>Non-whites and Degenerates should not be protected by the constitution
>The 2nd amendment is legitmately outdated for this day and age and will lead to the downfall of the United States
>Gun Control is a good thing and keeps whites safe from undesirables with weapons
>Statism is not a bad thing, and a strong state is necessary for the continuation of the white race and strong, christian moral beliefs.
>Libertarians and, by extension, most of /k/, are retarded and just going to get killed by the Tyrones they insist on arming with 'muh (((pro-gun)))'
You can call this bait, but these are barely even opinions; They're more like plain facts.
>>
>>34510834
>goes on a weapons board
>is against the personal ownership of weapons
what is wrong with you dude
I don't go on /mu/ and tell them all music everywhere is bad
>>
>>34510863
I'm not against the personal ownership of weapons, I'm against the ownership of weapons by Niggers, fags, and other figures who undermine the United States and it's inherent values.
>>
>>34510872
>undermine it's inherit values

Like shitposting on the internet demanding gun control and stripping people of rights?

Go to hell, I bet you think national socialism is a good idea too.
>>
>>34510834
Found the 16 year old psuedo-fascist from /pol/
>>
>>34509872
Othias pls go
>>
File: backtokekistan.jpg (174KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
backtokekistan.jpg
174KB, 712x1024px
>>34510939
>>34510883
/k/ has always been majority statist. This '/k is a libertarian board/muh /k is a progressive board' only started in 2016.

Fuck off back to lelddit newfags.
>>
>>34510954
You're parhetic.
>>
>>34510954

That's bullshit, it started in 2013 because that was the year that we realized that even our best political allies were only half-dedicated to our cause and that any man who enjoys freedom can't trust the government. Of course, you were jerking your dick to anime porn in 7th or 8th grade back then.
>>
>>34507217
Unpopular or not, I go with this one. I only load FMJ.
>>
>>34510251
MUH RUSSIA
>gets disproven time and time again
M-MUH RUSSIA DOE
>>
>>34510834
nice bait im sorry the /pol/tard triggered you this much lmao
>>
File: 1499374716516.jpg (144KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1499374716516.jpg
144KB, 572x303px
>>34506999
>the hi-point carbine AKA Columbine Cucker isn't that bad of a gun
>traps are gay
>3 edged knifes are useful seeing how their wounds are harder to stop up
>ammo capacity shouldn't be too much of an issue as long as you practice your reloads to the point where they are speedy enough
>fully automatic is gay for a rifle
>>
Spitfire>Hurricaine
>>
>>34510954
Ah, you obviously weren't here in 2012. Or 2008 for that matter. Newfags never learn.
>>
>>34510945

;-; what autistic about him? maybe the guy who does gun repairs is but cmon
>>
>>34510954
(You)
>>
>>34508984
>SAT
>test designed only to evaluate college readiness in college bound highschoolers
>a test that is largely debunked and considered nigh useless even for that purpose

anything based on ACT or SAT scores is basically useless
>>
>>34509086
Bootlicking commie faggot
>>
>>34507403
>Not doubling up with ear plugs and external ear pro

It's like you want EEEEEE
>>
>>34508547
GTFO YOU COMMIE.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
File: What are you doing.png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
What are you doing.png
6KB, 224x225px
>>34511506
>>
>Full auto weapons must have some restrictions but should be generally obtainable
>The health of citizens is a responsibility of government (though not an individual right) and a working system must be crafted to provide healthcare accessible/affordable by all and sustainable in the long term
>The military is largely a waste of money and the resources would be better used improving infrastructure/education
>fudds tend to be better "gun owners" than tacticool fags
>Pistols should be more difficult to obtain and they should be registered/tracked given how often their used in crime, but progressives only care about """assault weapons""" because mass shootings can occur in upper middle class "safe" communities
>Cops harassing and beating niggers doesn't help reduce crime, community based intervention and cultural change is significantly more effective
>/pol/ and 4chan has been dominated by reddit since late 2015 and the cancer it's inescapable, everybody I know IRL who browses /pol/ is non-white/jewish
>Trump is a retard, it was fun seeing the underdog win but the joke has gone on too long (voted Johnson in protest of two horrendous choices)
>Efficiency and sustainability is more important for good governance than more gibs or slashing budgets randomly
>>
>The AK market is the new G3 market.
>The G3 is hand over fist better than the FAL.
>Necked down pistol cartridges are the best and should be standardized.
>Hickok 45 has become boring, and his son is painfully unfunny.
>>
>>34507093
The spongebob one is just fact
>>
>>34507256
>wants all metal furniture
>likes plastic guns
Wtf is wrong with you
>>
File: Fine ass pussy.jpg (1MB, 1080x1476px) Image search: [Google]
Fine ass pussy.jpg
1MB, 1080x1476px
Thicc is best
>>
>>34506999
AK-47s should either be wood or way futuristic
>>
File: 1494310068549s.jpg (66KB, 558x462px) Image search: [Google]
1494310068549s.jpg
66KB, 558x462px
>>34506999
>Any caliber that's at or above hot .380 ACP in power is fine for self defense; being able to fire 5 rounds in a six inch group from 20 feet in rapid succession is far more important than choosing a meaty caliber and being unable to land your shots in a stressful situation.
>If you've already got a decent optic (and perhaps a flashlight if home defense gun), spending money on ammo to practice with instead of gucci lasers is orders of magnitude more important. You can still buy accessories, but keep in mind what's really going to save your life.
>>
>>34510361
>(You)
yes, and more than once in aggression as well.
>>
>>34509086
>social libertarian
so you are cognitive dissonance
>>
File: 1490762688907.jpg (188KB, 1000x745px) Image search: [Google]
1490762688907.jpg
188KB, 1000x745px
>>34509753
I voted for Ron Paul again
>>
>>34512506

You don't have to >(You) me, anon, I asked it as an honest question.

I'm actually a poster in the "Ever pointed a loaded gun at another human" thread and much like you I have, and have fired.

I was only asking because I thought yours was a strange way of wording it. If we're being honest, most of the times I've used one happened so fast or were so surreal that I can't agree or disagree. What I can agree with is the part where you said it's not preferable (or something).

I mean, it's not like it keeps you awake every night. It just never feels as natural as you thought and you kind of hope to avoid it in the future.
>>
>>34513500
i'm not memeing you, the (You) was just trying to imply i am the person you responded to. my background is military and having experienced what the reality of combat is, i feel it's almost my duty to provide counterpoint to the chest-beating, violence glorifying mentality which is the prevailing attitude on /k/. on /k/, pretty much everyone harbors this fantastical viewpoint of themselves, their competence with weapons, and inevitably an element of a self-insertion fantasy involving their use. it's complete and utter bullshit.
>>
File: 1473782066678.jpg (45KB, 692x512px) Image search: [Google]
1473782066678.jpg
45KB, 692x512px
>>34511660
>The G3 is hand over fist better than the FAL.
>laughingsluts.png
>>
File: 1499027661756.gif (188KB, 670x473px) Image search: [Google]
1499027661756.gif
188KB, 670x473px
>>34511652
>>Trump is a retard, it was fun seeing the underdog win but the joke has gone on too long (voted Johnson in protest of two horrendous choices)
should have voted Paul man, he warned you
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.