[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>send message about airsoft in australia to local politician

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (52KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
52KB, 539x960px
>send message about airsoft in australia to local politician
>get this back

Cuck my life into pieces
This is my last resort

SAVE US
>>
>literally inviting you to discuss it further

meme kids like yourself are to stupid to try and change his opinion regarding airsoft. also fuck off with your toys kid

>>>/toy/
>>
He literally says you can't contact him further. His opinion is already set the worst that can happen is his opinion stays the same. If you aren't an autist and can actually form a good argument you might cause him to doubt his position a little bit. But that is unlikely
>>
>>34459573
>>34459608
Can...Can you help me form an argument?
>>
>>34459613

You can't really form an argument against that sort of mindset.

>It's my freedom.
"We don't value individual freedom over here, anon. It's about the greater good."

>It's fun.
"You already have video games, and sports."

What else do you have?
>>
>>34459634
Paintball is fully legal here.
>>
Wow, Australia is fucked.
>>
>>34459640

And there you go. You already have paintball. Why do you need Airsoft? Maybe you could have Airsoft, but with wacky paintball-looking guns.
>>
>>34459640
However paintball guns require a licence to privately own and don't resemble real guns, so they'll just use those 2 points to counter that argument.
>>
Freedom isn't given. It has to be taken.
>>
Now do you loyalists see why we had a revolution?

your rights do not come from parliament or the crown, they are inherent.
>>
File: we-1911-classic-floral_big.jpg (425KB, 500x1227px) Image search: [Google]
we-1911-classic-floral_big.jpg
425KB, 500x1227px
>>34459550
don't tell me you don't know how to order the real deal full trademarked hong kong stuff directly? That shit is WAY cooler then the cucked orange and plastic shit behind the case at the sporting goods store.

I have a pair of chromed Berettas I ran around with in a shoulder holster playing hard boiled detective. Playing cartel assassin also sounds fun. millsim is dumb, cosplay is fun.

>uncompany.com btw
>>
>>34459550
fucken disgusting
>>
So by 2100 Australia will be a new province of Indonesia.
>>
>>34459670
Which we are also trying to address by getting them off a firearms license so as not to be classed as guns.

The response so far: No, people will be hurt and it will set a dangerous precedent/slippery slope for watering down gun laws.
>>
File: 1491967639586m.jpg (125KB, 1024x898px) Image search: [Google]
1491967639586m.jpg
125KB, 1024x898px
And to think I almost moved to auscuckia instead of freedom land from europoor.
>>
>>34459670
The license isn't that hard to get, just costs a little bit. Quit being a poor cunt, go get your license and then you can also get real gats as well as paint ball gats.

Now that you're a responsible taxpayer you can put your energy into tackling the real issues with Australian gun laws of which there are many instead of wasting your time and my taxpayer money on fucking airsoft.

Or you're underaged in which case fuck off.
>>
>>34459715
I cant wait that long for fast internet and a well run transport system though
>>
>>34459733
from whence thee?
>>
File: 1486431314629.jpg (23KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1486431314629.jpg
23KB, 500x342px
>>34459550
Jesus fuck. I honestly feel sorry for you OP. Is there really any way to save the Aussies? I mean considering there's likely no way our type will ever get a majority?
>>
>>34459769
Deutschland.
>>
>>34459703
How on earth does that get through customs?
>>
>>34459678
>>34459678
>>34459678
>>34459678
>>34459678
>>
>>34459678
>>34459872
So what would you have the 1.2 million gun owners do then huh?
>>
>>34459774
Import aloha snackbars to kangaroo land, when they start blowing shit up and running over people with road trains maybe the aussie cucks will start realizing disarming is retarded like their euro cousins are doing.
>>
>>34459550
Bong here, how does it feel to be more cucked than us? I'm lmaoing at your life right now.
>>
>>34459902
Considering we've already had ISIS related terrorist incidents here with the public only wanting more police power /surveillance I don't think that would work.
>>
>>34459780
Fucking Germs.
>>
Use Japan as an example - Airsoft weapons are rarely (if ever) used in crimes - so there's no indication that they increase violent behavior. Call him out on that shit unless he has an actual peer-reviewed resource indicating that they increase violent behavior. Speculation is not the job of a public servant - his job is to listen to his constituents - remind him that, or tell him you'll be voting on someone who does know how to do their job.

I'd also argue that their military appearance is exactly what makes them desirable - not undesirable. Due to the unreasonable restrictions on firearms already in place, the only way for military and firearms enthusiasts to pursue their hobby is through airsoft. Unless he can prove otherwise - airsoft is a completely safe and nonviolent way to build a collection of military replicas.

In the case of someone who is not legally able to own a firearm - they have two options to pursue their hobby - they can either break the law, or own an airsoft weapon. By banning airsoft he is effectively encouraging people to break the law. Is that what he really wants?
>>
>>34459891
>just let the British Crown enslave us it'll be fine
>>
You can't beat it. Too many retards in your country. Just smile and shrug if they ever try to draft you, and tell them you have no intention of using a weapon to defend your country if you can't own one yourself.
>>
>>34459550
>airsoft firearms
wat
>>
>>34459934
yeh but japan doesn't have abbos
>>
>>34460097
Bait a politician into admitting this, and that politician will be out of a job.
>>
>>34459613
His argument boils down to "I don't like it, therefore it should be banned".

If you can't argue your way out of that then you aren't smart enough to handle even a toy firearm.
>>
>>34460084
Basic psychology, dog whistling

Deliberately corrupt a word your voter base doesn't like and apply it to other things in order to engage the bad feels that come with that word

It's like how all guns used in violent crime are assault weapons that need to be banned, and depending on which end of the political spectrum you sit everyone that disagrees with you is a nazi/commie/statist/racist/misogynist/cuck/hippie/etc
>>
>>34459550
I wanna sign up that email address for NRA, pro white, Jehovahs witness etc news letters.
>>
>>34459550
You guys are fully cucked across the ditch huh
>>
>>34459916
Double down. It needs to get bad enough that rich yuppies don't feel safe at home. That's literally the only way it'll happen.
>>
>>34459916
All the attacks so far have been pretty shitty. One or two people dead, that's about it.

I think what we really need though, is a bunch of self-defence incidents where the government goes after the defender. That'd cause enough outrage to do something. Women defending themselves against rapists with black market pepper spray would be 2legit2quit.
>>
>>34459550

Those are some great arguments against legalizing something right there. Yep.

Basically, the BOLD arguments against legalizing it are:

>It's illegal

>Nobody uses them because they are illegal.

>Thus nobody WANTS them to be legal.

Just top tier arguments from an electric official right there. Turns out that the UK sent their gutter tier garbage to an island prison and that gutter garbage formed a government. Literal African "baby rape cures AIDS" level of intelligence there "mate".
>>
>>34459703
Holy shit, are you guys buying actual MDT chassis to put your toy guns in?
>>
File: 1492000866823.jpg (406KB, 2193x2617px) Image search: [Google]
1492000866823.jpg
406KB, 2193x2617px
>>34459550
>mfw nearly moved to aus but decided to stay in NZ
>>
>>34459550
>I do not feel there would be sufficient public support

You have to put in the work to show if there actually is support. Starting with petitions and probably a counter argument to the statments.
>>
>>34459550
>there are no approved ranges...
>[airsoft] firearms cannot be possessed...
That's the same kind of circular reasoning they use to justify gun bans in the US.
>>
>>34459550
>airsoft rifles
>rifles

Are there even rifled airshit barrels? Why do they insist on addressing them as anything other than toys?
>>
>>>/asp/
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.