[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I look for in a one handed combat axe? It seems like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 25

File: 531.jpg (46KB, 285x481px) Image search: [Google]
531.jpg
46KB, 285x481px
What do I look for in a one handed combat axe?
It seems like memes. Throw a spike on the rear and it's a "combat axe". It just reminds me of the entire sword debacle. Japos fold their steel, westerners try to imitate woots with wire twisted/folded "damascus" so you're either a weaboo or a wehraboo, both are axistards. I really don't understand the role of the axe. Cavemen would put a rock on a stick and call it an axe, don't hear much about it in bronze or copper, then iron and steel a longer point apparently makes it more deadly for stabbing no matter if it's a spear poleaxe or sword.
>>
>>34418480
Just buy something from the hardware store.
>>
File: 1497423268305.jpg (59KB, 502x475px) Image search: [Google]
1497423268305.jpg
59KB, 502x475px
>>34418501
well yeah i could but i wanna hammer or spike on it or something like that. not really a spike but some of those have it why would you get something without it that's the meme thing.
>>
File: 1493264024976.jpg (20KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1493264024976.jpg
20KB, 500x333px
>>34418480

buy a tomahawk, like this one from cold steel

it needs to be light enough for your DYEL arms to swing it around without you falling over
>>
>>34418480
> Damascus steel
> Like Jap gorillion folded sword

"No"
>>
>>34418542
Buy a Fire Hatchet, it has the leverage spike you're looking for and it's a babby fire axe
>>
buy a bearded axe and dont look back
http://www.kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=AA213&name=Arms+%26+Armor+Nordland+Axe+%2D+Blackened
>>
>>34418542
You can get that at the hardware store; Home Depot stocks Estwing tomahawks (spike butt) and double-bit battle axes. That's a small double-bit battle axe, mind you, just a bit bigger than tomahawk sized itself. But you can get them.

Their tomahawk is actually pretty okay. Takes one hell of an edge and retains it well, has a very comfortable shock-absorbing handle, durable as fuck construction. Thing is the blade is straight rather than curved and bearded, limiting it to serving as a chopper, cutting down on its utility for slashing techniques and preventing it for pulling double duty carving and skinning. But if you can live with that, it's a nice ergonomic hawk.
>>
>>34418480
fucking LARPers go back to >>>/tg/ plx
>>
>>34420207
I'm not larping what actually makes a one handed combat axe? Whenever people talk about weapons the axe gets skipped over quick and all the modern ones have some combat spike so it's a really short spear turned at 90 degrees and the entire axe head was pointless to begin with.
I kind of just want to understand what the pick is for,>>34418786 like with the fire axe it makes sense it's for leverage and what not.
>>
>>34418480
>Japos fold their steel, westerners try to imitate woots with wire twisted/folded "damascus" so you're either a weaboo or a wehraboo

stop. you are retarded and believe rubbish please stop Europeans were folding steel long before japan
>>
File: 1497754212685.png (445KB, 636x423px) Image search: [Google]
1497754212685.png
445KB, 636x423px
>>34420829
>stop. you are retarded and believe rubbish please stop Europeans were folding steel long before japan
I'm sorry I've dishonored my clan saying such nonsense. Glorious European folded long swords can cut through katanananas and cars. Unless it's a literal tank of a man in glorious European metal plate armor it'll cut through anything.
>>
>>34421379
Please go and read something about steel making. Specifically Pattern welding. Then realise every single meme pop culture idea you cleave to is bullshit. The poor japs had shit ore. Katanas were bendy and yes sharp but in battles users would have to stop and try unbending them over their knees. Then be ashamed for trying to push stupidity. as a sie note just how many swords do you own that are over 100 years old? How many do you own that are over 200?

Just please stop child. Please stop.
>>
>>34421429
My swords only a couple years old because some old glorious european legendary artifact would clash with my trench coat.

you're so right glorious european steel pattern folded a thousand times is clearly supperior best metal.
>>
>>34421540
Everything your know is wrong. Absolutely everything. Just so you know antique arms and Armour were until very very recently most commonly part of fine art sales. I appreciate you really don;t have much passion for the topic of weapons or their manufacture or use, or history. I get that. I get you need to see every conversation about anything thred the retarded perspective of two low IQ teens baiting each other about their respective nationalities or ethnic groups. I see you. You are what you are.

Please though. Shut the fuck up about subjects you know nothing about. I'm sure that you view the great museums o arms and armour as hives of trench coat wearing sulky teens but believe it or not you are also wrong about this. The big fine art auction houses that deal in exquisite arms like christies, bohnams, southerbys are not actually full of teen in trench coats trying to look moody either. Neither do private owners of large collections that could in value buy many houses outright in your region who have typically live a great many more years that you do not make youtube channels for advertising cents.

Simply put if you find the subject interesting go learn something anything about it. and come back and ask a real question if you need to know something. In the meantime just shut up
>>
>>34421540
BTW i'm old enough to have seen a real duel and my collection is insured for 1.5 million USD. I would be glad to answer any non personal or stupid questions you have on edged weapon material science or application. I strongly advise you to buy real functional items of high quality and provenance produced prior to mass production. both as a matter of value , investment and learning you won't though i expect.
>>
>>34421723
I actually use to be interested in all that, was an interesting article a while back on how real wootz steel from asia may of actually had nanotubes of carbon from it's manufacturing process. Of course I really don't care that much because metallurgy is boring and stupid, sorry but my couple hundred dollar shinken probably is superior to an actual old piece of metal that survived because it didn't actually see any use and was just a show piece, assuming it isn't just a knockoff. Europeans got lucky they tried to copy asian metal techniques, and it worked fairly well in it's own way. I honestly can't really take the subject seriously because people put anything old and European on a pedestal to such a degree it's just hilarious since they're totally unaware they sound just like a weaboo except for their own culture rather than a foriegn one.

There's really no good information on axe blades and their uses. I'm only interested in things in their utility and practicality, art is a meaningless sales tactic to inflate the sticker price on stuff and appeal to a marks, excuse me, customer, not mark, to appeal to their "intellectual" side to boost their ego so they feel like more of a big shot throwing more money away on stuff.
>>
File: 67c73d5900.jpg (36KB, 645x387px) Image search: [Google]
67c73d5900.jpg
36KB, 645x387px
>>34418480
>What do I look for in a one handed combat axe?

Fine workmanship and provenance

http://en.natmus.dk/historical-knowledge/denmark/prehistoric-period-until-1050-ad/the-viking-age/weapons/axes/
>>
>>34421840
Those viking axes are never combat axes though they're always decorative wall hangers intended for a tomb
>>
>>34418480
An Estwing roofing hatchet. Hammer face instead of spike on the back, to give you that blunt trauma capability. Good balance, since it a fucking tool that's actually built to be used for hours at a time; good weight, enough to put some force into a decent swing without being enough to drag you down at the end of the day; made from 1 piece of solid steel, so you're not going to break it.
>>
>>34422370
>Those viking axes are never combat axes though they're always decorative wall hangers intended for a tomb

Indeed. You asked ehat you should buy though because you are never going to actually use a single handed axe designed or combat actually in combat. It is still possible to get genuine archeologically dug axe heads with provenance. In ten years you will have something that has accrued value tax free and is a wonderful example of what you claim to be interested in. Silver inlayed tabars (watch for fakes) are n the same category..

Now it is untrue they were 'never used' the axe of the period in combat was utilise on a one meter stave and it is not at all impossible to wield that with one or two hands. The axe heads were surprisingly thin and there is absolutely no reason that when employed with a shield that they may not be used on a shorter stave single highhandedly. The 'spike on the back' conversation relates more to single handed axes/war hammers, maces' utilized in the context of armored cavalry warfare , particularly in eastern Europe and indo-persia
>>
>>34422425
>Indeed. You asked ehat you should buy though because you are never going to actually use a single handed axe designed or combat actually in combat.

All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then all you motherfucks are next. Love, Anon.
>>
File: 22.jpg (34KB, 920x420px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
34KB, 920x420px
TABAR, Combat Saddle Axe

I am more into the double bladed ones of antiquity that were primarily symbols of authority as the work in the inlay etc is incredible. They are very hard to conserve though.

From the sound of your desires you could just walk into a hardware store and buy a little hatchet for a a few dollars/euros. It is probably just as practically useful as the more expensive modern camping stuff (pay more or brand) and things made for people people who play dress up as hobbits and such. Eastern european cavalry medieval hand weapons are out of your price range I'm guessing but if you search you can probably get an 18/19th century cavalry tabar for the same money as this costume party stuff.
>>
>>34422453
I just hope you have the capacity to do that from a thousand meters. I that is your intention you should focus on that requirement. Best of luck. I assure you a quick and clean exit from this mortal coil at that distance or in arms reach. Are you a black American?
>>
The thing about putting something on the back of an axe head. Here we go. the axe is primarily utilized in a swing (yes it can be used with the axe head in contact with the hand in a variety of boxing strikes but that is not the primary use). Putting anything on the back of it is pretty useless (like a second blade) Because it just increases the weight to not much advantage. The only exception is Vs plate as a finishing blow which is why you see a 'spike' occasionally on east European cavalry weapons
>>
>>34422474
>I just hope you have the capacity to do that from a thousand meters. I that is your intention you should focus on that requirement. Best of luck. I assure you a quick and clean exit from this mortal coil at that distance or in arms reach. Are you a black American?
What's a mortal coil? It's weird that you'd ask me if I'm black when it sounds like your involved in some illicit trading of historical shit which was likely picked up by thieving grave robbers if it were genuine, and probably illegal to even own if it's real since governments get their balls in a twist about that kind of shit.
>>
>>34422490
I've never seen that on cavalry weapons, not even occasionally. I really don't think glorious european thousand times pattern folded steel is going to get hurt by a pointy thing on a stick if it can stop a sword or spear.
>>
>>34422491
>>I just hope you have the capacity to do that from a thousand meters. I that is your intention you should focus on that requirement. Best of luck. I assure you a quick and clean exit from this mortal coil at that distance or in arms reach. Are you a black American?
>What's a mortal coil? It's weird that you'd ask me if I'm black when it sounds like your involved in some illicit trading of historical shit which was likely picked up by thieving grave robbers if it were genuine, and probably illegal to even own if it's real since governments get their balls in a twist about that kind of shit.

I assure you I do and am in act working on conserving on. I also work with national museums. I asked if you are a black american as in my observation seem to have the habit of speaking in endless profanity akin to you.Actual literate west Africans are much more circumspect. Its more a black American trait.It is quite comic that you think someone who knows anything about the subject must be a criminal of some type, or that owning museum grade objects is somehow impossible or illegal.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 603x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 603x479px
>>34422505
>I've never seen that on cavalry weapons, not even occasionally. I really don't think glorious european thousand times pattern folded steel is going to get hurt by a pointy thing on a stick if it can stop a sword or spear.

You have not seen many cavalry weapons and don't know much. They were even used in the English civil war but the finest examples are East European.

>>34422505
>I really don't think glorious european thousand times pattern folded steel is going to get hurt by a pointy thing on a stick if it can stop a sword or spear.

You are a both a bore and have no knowledge. since you are not genuinely interested or curious about weapons and just want to spout shit , I'll leave you be.

Pic 16th century horseman's battle axe
>>
>>34422491
>What's a mortal coil?

Hamlet - shakespeare

"To die, to sleep.To sleep, perchance to dream—ay, there’s the rub,For in that sleep of death what dreams may come.When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,Must give us pause. There’s the respect.That makes calamity of so long life."

Your generation is worthless.
>>
>>34422517
That's not how most black people talk. I'm not going to talk about my race but I swear a lot because I'm lower class. You don't really sound like a museum nerd, you just sound kind of racist. /k/ is a progressive board that sort of stuff isn't tolerated here.
>>
>>34422555
>progressive board that sort of stuff isn't tolerated here.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>34422549
shakespeare, shake spear, shake a spear,
yeah I see what you're doing there, trying to call me a spear chucker. That's just racist.

Also I know what the quotes from, I'm asking you what 'mortal coil' means do you even understand why he calls it a coil ?
>>
>>34422537
You claim to have a lot of knowledge but when an unstoppable force of glorious pattern folded thousand times european steel weapon meets an immovable object of glorious pattern folded thousand times european steel armor the pointy bit that isn't sharp works better than sharp pointy bits according to your expansive and esoteric knowledge. How does that make much sense to you?
>>
bump. This shit has to be archived for the next time some fucker asks if /k knows anything about anything other than dragon dildos.
>>
>>34421835
>metallurgy is boring and stupid,
>>
>>34422578
>. That's just racist.
>>
>>34422370
>Those viking axes are never combat axes though
>>
>>34418694
>like this one from cold steel
>>
Ahhh, once again, OP is a faggot.

Saged.
>>
>>34422698
>tfwnogf
>>
>>34422490
Like why would the spike be more effective than any other weapon against armor? It's just a sharp point turned 90 degrees on a stick, it seems like for a thrust it's less effective than a sword or spear. That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>34419692
>bearded axe
criiiinge
chances that he ends up fighting against a shield wall are pretty low
>>
>>34422814
>muh glorious native american steel
>>
File: axes5.jpg (175KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
axes5.jpg
175KB, 1024x764px
>>34418480
>What do I look for in a one handed combat axe?
It needs to be light with a thin profile, because you're chopping weak flesh that is fighting back, not tough wood that is staying still
>>
>>34423306
A bearded axe would probably be good for a larger cutting surface then
>>
>>34422491
> It's weird that you'd ask me if I'm black

Not so sure about that....................
>>
>this thread
Fuck it's like it's 2007 again. I want to go back.
>>
>>34422578
>yeah I see what you're doing there, trying to call me a spear chucker. That's just racist
>>
File: imagesF5OA4RC5.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imagesF5OA4RC5.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>34422584
>the pointy bit that isn't sharp works better than sharp pointy bits according to your expansive and esoteric knowledge. How does that make much sense to you?

impact area smaller is smaller allowing more pounds per square inch. This thread is priceless.
>>
>>34422555
>I'm not going to talk about my race but I swear a lot because I'm lower class
>>
>>34422453
Have people been giving you shit on the internet again Jay?
>>
>>34424903
>Have people been giving you shit on the internet again Jay?

>>34422555
>you just sound kind of racist. /k/ is a progressive board that sort of stuff isn't tolerated here

>>34422578
>yeah I see what you're doing there, trying to call me a spear chucker. That's just racist.
>>
>>34424805
Your image is very small minded and I shouldn't even dignify this with a response. If you have something like a sword the tip is triangular and the tip is a very small surface area, while the blade is flat so it doesn't really change the impact area it's a very small section. If you have a pick it's big round and dense, that larger area of material density than a flat blade is a larger impact area coming into contact with what it's hitting than a triangular flat blade like a sword or spear that has a larger area to thrust than the pick has to swing so it can hit even harder.
Don't talk to me or my wifes son ever again.
>>
File: imagesHULWZPKN.jpg (6KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
imagesHULWZPKN.jpg
6KB, 200x196px
>>34425610
Thinks a thrust from a sword tip has equivalent Armour piercing ability to an overarm swing from a specifically designed coup de gras implement with a mass concentrated in the arc of momentum.

. >>34425610
>Don't talk to me or my wifes son ever again.

Does he know who his actual father is or did you just find him in an empty kfc bucket one happy day?
>>
>>34424903
I'm going to plead the fifth you can call me Bob.

>>34425785
>Does he know who his actual father is or did you just find him in an empty kfc bucket one happy day?
Unlike you, yes he does. I am his real father. Sorry you can't man up and find that offensive.

>>34425785
>Thinks a thrust from a sword tip has equivalent Armour piercing ability
Are you underestimating glorious european thousand time pattern folded steel? Now you're getting all butt hurt that it has a smaller impact area that you don't think it's reach advantage and small triangular cross section would have much of an impact. Here's one with a really ridiculous size way bigger than glorious euro long sword cutting through steel https://youtu.be/_hfLZozBVpM?t=473
you think a knight wore thicker metal armor than a car can carry? that's a truck hood.
>>
File: M-Weapons-5-HT-Jun10.jpg (29KB, 652x215px) Image search: [Google]
M-Weapons-5-HT-Jun10.jpg
29KB, 652x215px
Puncturing was a logical follow-up. Most war hammers from the later 14th century had an extension to the opposite end of the hammerhead as a counterbalance in the form of a short, thick blade. By the early 15th century, this was further developed into a slightly down-turned pick, initially about six inches long. The pick also began appearing at the rear of the battle-ax, giving users the option of a second blow for penetration, a fast turnaround hit to softer armor parts such as the neck or underarms, or even a strike at the light-armored breastplate. With a smaller point of impact, a forceful blow could pierce the armor. The pick could also be used as a hook to grapple at armor, reins, or shield.

An Italian late 16th-century bec de corbin with a rounded head.

This thread.................
>>
File: nigga-science_o_692878.jpg (71KB, 574x732px) Image search: [Google]
nigga-science_o_692878.jpg
71KB, 574x732px
>>34425898
>>Does he know who his actual father is or did you just find him in an empty kfc bucket one happy day?
>Unlike you, yes he does. I am his real father. Sorry you can't man up and find that offensive.

You've failed in that role.
>>
>>34426026
That's your opinion, clearly you can't even come up with any contrary evidence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJldHu-et7c
at the end of this one hulk hogan and macho mans long lost love child can hardly get through a car hood with a pick
>>
>>34425998
Okay can we have enough of this it was a smaller impact point for armor penetration meme, clearly it was just a hook to dismount cavalry and was worthless for everything else
>>
File: hb_55_46_1.jpg (166KB, 2000x890px) Image search: [Google]
hb_55_46_1.jpg
166KB, 2000x890px
>>34425898
>european thousand time pattern folded steel?

Sword

Date: 10th century

Culture: European, probably Scandinavia

Medium: Steel, copper, silver, niello

The richly decorated hilt and pattern-welded blade indicate that this sword was carried by a warrior of high rank, perhaps a Viking chieftain or a Frankish nobleman. The braided copper wires on the pommel may represent an earlier Scandinavian custom of tying a protective talisman to a sword hilt. The pattern-welded blade was forged of intertwined rods of steel and iron, a technique that produced a tough yet resilient blade with a distinctive swirling pattern on its surface. Such blades were treasured for both their practical and decorative qualities.

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/works-of-art/55.46.1/
>>
File: 1536145.png (34KB, 322x282px) Image search: [Google]
1536145.png
34KB, 322x282px
>>34426149
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I6ulWwB99E
>my smaller impact area!
>Momentum coup de grace
>>
File: horseman's_picks.jpg (58KB, 300x284px) Image search: [Google]
horseman's_picks.jpg
58KB, 300x284px
>>34426145
>kay can we have enough of this it was a smaller impact point for armor penetration meme, clearly it was just a hook to dismount cavalry and was worthless for everything else

So you think that these wer not designed or penetrating armour dispite everything including contemporary accounts pointing to the oposite because your nigger child will get upset unless the planet agrees with him?

The stupid is very strong with you and your 'wife's son'.

Pic

"Horseman's Picks

The horseman's pick was a weapon of Islamic origin used by cavalry during the Middle Ages in Europe. This was a type of war hammer that had a very long spike on the reverse of the hammer head. Usually this spike was slightly curved downwards, much like a miner's pickaxe. The term is sometimes used interchangeably with war hammer.

The horseman's pick was often used as a means to penetrate thick armour or chain mail which the standard sword could not.
"
>>
File: untitled.png (237KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
237KB, 500x387px
>>34426209
why do miners use pickaxes? Why are hammer drill bits pointed?
>>
File: untitled.png (33KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
33KB, 300x268px
>>34422578
>That's just racist.
>>
>>34418480
in real battle use during the middle ages, many people used whatever they had on hand for a weapon. most people had an axe for cutting wood.
In more specialized versions,
the long curve on the bottom of the blade was to hook and pull your opponent
the spike on the back was to pierce armor
the spike on the top was to use as a pole arm or to stab at people on horseback
>>
FFS the ancient Celts were pattern welding in the 2-3rd century AD and as regard spikes verys blades

"Spiked Weapon Levels

There is also spike protection to be considered, which was first introduced into CAST’s standards to address the additional threat faced by Prison Officers. Spike protection can be added to stab and ballistic vests, neither of which will ordinarily protect against spiked weapons. CAST will only certify spike protection in addition to stab protection. The threat levels for spike proof vests are standardised by the CAST as follows:
"

https://www.safeguardarmor.com/support/body-armor-protection-levels/.
>>
>>34426254
>The stupid is very strong with you and your 'wife's son'.
You really think I'm going to take advice from a guy that has to pick on kids seriously? Pick on someone your physical size, not mental.
>>34426297
>>34426330
The butt hurt is strong with these ones. I'm sorry your culture is so inferior to black culture that all you can do is sit around and anonymously talk trash about it. That must be a pretty pathetic existence friendo.
>>
>>34426434
>https://www.safeguardarmor.com/support/body-armor-protection-levels/.
Spike proof level for security officers are small knife sized spikes, not the meme GLORIOUS EUROPEAN ANTI ARMOR IMPERVIOUS TO ALL BUT BLUNT AND POINTY PICK thousand times pattern folded master race steel.
>>
>>34426661
>I'm sorry your culture is so inferior to black culture
>>
File: imagesLKZ91SC9.jpg (9KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
imagesLKZ91SC9.jpg
9KB, 194x260px
>>34426661
>You really think I'm going to take advice from a guy that has to pick on kids seriously?

If you are his father why are you not disipling him for being on an 18+ board instead of sitting there moronically defending your retarded flat earth tier understanding of weapons on his behalf.
>>
File: untitled.png (516KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
516KB, 500x642px
>>34426661
>I'm sorry your culture is so inferior to black culture that all you can do is sit around and anonymously talk trash about it.
>>
>>34426375
Look friend you're obviously not very educated about history. Most skirmishes are recorded from that time thanks to the catholic church having educated people, like one of the only battles with people using improvised weapons happened one time in two battles as they were farmers rebelling about taxes or such. Typically a lot of armies were bring your own gear however they tended to favor team tactics and needed specific items, like hoplites, triarii ect, just no matter what army you're looking at they were organized a specific way and the types just having random shit would be slingers or velites, typically armies had a standard for the actual army and not just irregulars that followed them around hoping to make a living but couldn't afford gear to be in the real army ranks. If you start learning about it and think about the logistics involved in having an army in those times the whole random guys with random stuff organizing for a big melee is bullshit, most armies would rarely even engage in melee fighting unless they were sure they would win since if they lost the entire army would get slaughtered and hunted down fleeing if they lost. They didn't really want or need a bunch of random guys that don't fit on the team showing up with whatever unless they were forward scout/skirmishing units used as fodder or bait to lure them closer to the main army.

>>34426715
>>34426770
>>34426817
Well my red pilled incel friend I really don't wanna argue with your WE WUZ MIDDLE KLASS WE HAD OBEDIENT WAIFU schtick I know you have nothing better to do but argue about since you can't get a wife or have your own sons but the adults are trying to have a conversation here.
>>
File: redpillfedora.png (448KB, 610x446px) Image search: [Google]
redpillfedora.png
448KB, 610x446px
>>34426715
since you like memes this one might fit your folder
>>
>>34426952
>Well my red pilled incel friend I really don't wanna argue with your WE WUZ MIDDLE KLASS WE HAD OBEDIENT WAIFU schtick I know you have nothing better to do but argue about since you can't get a wife or have your own sons but the adults are trying to have a conversation here.

So your 'child comes to an 18+ internet site. Posts shit and gets rebuffed and what do you do?

That's right you return to the same site and repeat your 'child's' shit repeatedly demonstrating yourself and your 'child' to be completely lacking in historical or scientific knowledge, something the 'child' appears to have indeed acquired from you.. Justifiably belittled for being a poor parent who encourages both stupidity, laughable ignorance and your child breaking the rules on posting here underage and woefully stupid, your only retort is do try and 'we was kangs' and 'plz no bully'.Indeed a true nigger,packed full of spurious niggerlore irrespective of what colour your skin actually is.,......raising an ill disciplined stupid child in your own image. You are demonstrably wrong. In every way, on the topic and as a parent.
>>
>>34426952
>Look friend you're obviously not very educated about history

Stop talking to yourself.
>>
File: 625652.png (123KB, 494x329px) Image search: [Google]
625652.png
123KB, 494x329px
>>34426661
>You really think I'm going to take advice from a guy that has to pick on kids seriously?

Underage. Get out. Since you are clearly not to bright....here's a tip....don't try bond with your wifes minor child on a site full of porn or broadcast your almost subhuman lack of education.....your wifes child should not be here...... yes you are a nigger, raising a nigger and that has nothing to do with skin colour in this case.
>>
>>34426952
>like one of the only battles with people using improvised weapons happened one time in two battles as they were farmers rebelling about taxes or such

ffs or such
>>
File: 65743683.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
65743683.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>34422698
>Ahhh, once again, OP is a faggot.
>>
>>34427682
Hey I started a thread to talk about axes, you're the normie getting triggered about armor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDkoj932YFo
Here's two swords punching through armor for ya friendo

Sorry you don't really have much background knowledge on all this but nobody is forcing you to come back to the thread. I understand you got your feelings hurt since you don't really have a million dollar weapon collection or any museum knowledge but you should probably lurk more in spots other than pol if you want people to actually have a real conversation with you son, then someday when you're not a nogunz anymore people might actually be able to have a civilized conversation with you junior.
>>
>>34428080
Start with getting your kid of 18+ porn site surfing with you and understanding youtube is not a substitute for an education or knowledge . if you want to stop being a nigger. I doubt you do though.....it's the limit of your ability. And no reproducing is not a particularly notable talent, not something in the context of this thread you should be proud of. I'd never discuss my family with a nigger. Aside from your degenerate parenting your blind refusal to see how utterly wrong you are means your spawn will grow up a lying bullshit artist just like you. Blame yourself when it winds up in prison.
>>
File: Best-Tactical-Tomahawks-0.jpg (163KB, 1087x600px) Image search: [Google]
Best-Tactical-Tomahawks-0.jpg
163KB, 1087x600px
/Thread/
>>
>>34429039
>I'd never discuss my family with a nigger.
Good. I'm not sure and don't wanna know but from what you're saying either you father hugged you too much, or not enough.

>>34429245
That's pretty cool looking. What's up with the butt of the head though?
>>
>>34425898

Zweihanders were great weapons, but very niche due to the period they came in, towards the end of the "my pikemen have longer pikes than your pikemen" meta warfare was going through. They were massively effective against that, making pikes, regardless of length effectively useless against the front lines of greatswordmen. Unfortunately, gunpowder was coming into play at around the same time they were introduced, by the time they were spread widely enough, pikes weren't really the thing you needed to worry about anymore. Their lifespan lasted only around 60 years for actual warfare use
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.