[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General_trench war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 138

File: scatter gun.jpg (248KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
scatter gun.jpg
248KB, 1600x900px
All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

AKManon
The desert Wolf
https://pastebin.com/u/AKManon

10/22
Ruby & Anon: an anon gets a vintage 10/22
http://pastebin.com/uH6v780b

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread: >>34218541
>>
File: why2.png (101KB, 253x161px) Image search: [Google]
why2.png
101KB, 253x161px
>archive and i are 2 threads behind
ayy time to work
>>
File: Header.jpg (160KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
Header.jpg
160KB, 624x624px
Bump
>>
>>34260847
The replacement bolt was a new MFG Fulton, because they MPI them and use better grade steels than the originals.

Born sexy yesterday trope? Body holographic memory storage and slow recovery of who she was?

IDK.
>>
File: brainproblems2.jpg (21KB, 291x302px) Image search: [Google]
brainproblems2.jpg
21KB, 291x302px
>>34268667
>>34268638
>>34268618
>>34268760
... I think I'm in love... or is it lust?
>>
File: 1496266414555.jpg (67KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1496266414555.jpg
67KB, 500x650px
A little stuff of mine to kick the thread off

>Over the top, over we go.
>Rifle in hand, gaze cast to the sky.
>Will we return? Who will know?
>Struggling over the wire, we try and try and try...
>She smiles when you clean her, carry her in your hand.
>Your rifle by your side, cared for. Loved for.
>She is your friend, your lover. The key part of your band.
>You trust her with your life, as do your comrades by the score.

>The slow march towards death, met with grim determination.
>Your friends fall around you, their rifles cry out.
>The great chatter of guns, screaming their vindication.
>The noise of hell, fills a man with doubt.

--------------------------

>Walking across the fields,
>Marching down the streets.
>Heads held high,
>Banners held higher.

>The streets are choked with rubble,
>The fields are burning.
>Banners blow tattered in the wind,
>There are no marches anymore.

>This means little anymore,
>Too much lies at stake.
>Yet the banner still flies high,
>Up against that deep blue sky.

>As we dance this serenade,
>As we step on our friends grave,
>The world will begin to fade.
>But it's okay.
>After all,
>we are all dead and unafraid.

>Just like that day.
>The clouds are clear as I sit there.
>I can remember her smile, the tinkle of the sugar cube.
>She loved that place.
>I loved her.
>Time seemed to slow when I was with her.
>All the people and their chatter, it flowed around us like water to a rock.
>It felt like forever, those moments.
>Just like that day.
>The clouds are clear as I sit here.
>Rounds kick up dirt around my foxhole.
>Their crack, a distant shells boom.
>I hate this place.
>Why am I here?
>Time seems to slow as I look above the lip.
>All the guns are screaming, bullets flying all around me.
>I feel like I'll be stuck here forever.
>Just like that day.
>Maybe I'll be with her.
>>
File: 1462404312806.png (628KB, 417x617px) Image search: [Google]
1462404312806.png
628KB, 417x617px
Shamelessly reposting my pastebin. Reviews and suggestions more than welcome; always looking for new vehicles to write about.

Pic somewhat related; more OC
>>
>>34270885
so I'm a fucking retard

https://pastebin.com/u/FLongis
>>
File: braindamage.jpg (87KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
braindamage.jpg
87KB, 953x960px
>>34270892
Are you okay? I lit my socks today. That'll teach me to wear wool socks... okay, I didn't light my socks. I just got the electrode stuck... like it came out of the electrode holder and stood at a seventy degree angle.
>>
>>34270925
That story may be better than mine...
>>
>>34270864
>poetry
noice
>>
I wrote this for my English college class, it technically fitted the requirements we were given for homework.

Mary Jane thought she had it all. Her loving and submissive husband. Her prized collection of expensive China, all under her own roof of a very nice house. Finally life seemed to be back on the right track. Yet both her dear spouse and the nice ceramic could not save her when the the RT-2PM2 Topol-M platforms unleashed their nuclear holocaust. For the S-8 missiles did not care for such petty things as civilians and the T-14 tanks ground everything to rubble with no remorse. Now Mary Jane was slumped against the remains of one of her walls. A stray tank shell destroyed it, taking some of her lower body alongside it too. The sound of footsteps finally snapped her out of her fever dreams (which were, strangely, filled with men rubbing their hands together while flashing quite scheming smirks). She tried to focus her vision and finally recognized a lone soldier approaching her. The figure stopped infront of her. She left out an exhagarated sigh. "Of course, you're a white male. No surprise there. Probably cis and straight too". She managed a half hearted laugh. "Our lord and savior Hillary Clinton was right about you. I mean come on, it's 2016". The soldier regarded her coldly, coking his head slightly. Then he shot her and left. As her life was slowly ebbing away, all that passed through her mind were the words of the silly racist man on TV a few days ago. The one that had to flee, lest he be persecuted under the new laws. "You could have prevented this, if only you listened. We could've made America great again". In the background America burned.
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (38KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
38KB, 400x366px
>>34271284
>>
>>34269981
>>
File: WITNESS_ME.jpg (186KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
WITNESS_ME.jpg
186KB, 752x1063px
>>34271355
>I LIVE, I DIE, I LIVE AGAIN
>WITNESS ME
>>
File: topqualitypost.jpg (188KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
topqualitypost.jpg
188KB, 1439x1374px
>>34271284
next level shitposting, brah
>>
>>34271284
>I wrote this for my English college class
I have grave fears for the future if this dogshit was anywhere near acceptable in college
>>
Here's the commie martian shit I started last thread, not much is different but nobody gave any input.

The Red Planet:
Memories of the Martian Revolution
Foreword
As our planet Mars, formally known as the Martian Democratic Republic, celebrates the fiftieth anniversary of the revolution that gave this desert world independence, we have compiled interviews of the surviving guerrilla fighters who stood up to Earth’s exploitation and drove out our oppressors. Their stories are those of courage and triumph, heroism and sacrifice, and occasionally those of tragedy and loss.
>>
>>34270145
wtf?
>>
>>34271457
Is there more ? I feel it is a bit short for a foreworf. Depending on the length of your story of course. The bigger the story, the bigger the foreword, at least that's how I think it should be.
>>
>>34271717
It's not going to be too long, just a couple stories from different people in each section, spanning from the beginning of the revolution to the end.
>>
>>34271770
Then I'm all ears. I have no idea what the "Red Faction" you spoke about last thread is, so I don't think I'll be able to judge you compared to that thing. I'll give criticism if you wish me to though.
>>
File: image.png (533KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
533KB, 1024x768px
>>34271790
MFW froganon is too pure for this world. Also he's french, so I automatically have to cite him for failure to comply with the mandatory carry laws.
>>
>>34272249
Not my fault the whole country sold his balls for 50ml of CommonSense(tm).
At least we can own some. you know, we could carry guns just like the US( well, close enough) before WWII.
>>
>>34272431
Found the law text.
So basically, fearing an uprising of the people such as the Rusiann revolution of 1917 and the german revolution of 1918, the French government, the 18th April 1939, we got categories of weapons. It was to disarm the population that would revolt because of the hardship caused by war-time.
This got revoked in 2004 (when we basically just changed the categories).

10 Mai 1940, surprise, owning firearms is forbidden. They are to be confiscated. To own one, you have to get approval from a Kommandantur. We were already pretty ball-less so we all got together and gave up our weapons.

But wait, there's more ! 3rd December 1942, now owning fireamrs is punishable by death !

All this shit got repelled post-war.
But it then became a shitfest of more regulation, more categories, more exceptions... Until 2010 when we went from 8 categories to 4.

I'll spare you further cringe. To put some light on things that would seem strange for even us frenchmen : In the 1789 Declaration of Man and of the Citizen, firearm ownership was a natural right and is above any and all State. In the 2nd Article, we gave ourselves the duty to resist oppression by giving ourselves that right.

And then, some fuckin' dumbass decided that it was better to disarm the population just in case they went full Commie Red October in our ass while fighting the German ; when the then-disarmed Commies started the Resistance and blew shit up everywhere because they were shitting on us for 4 years straight.

Damn big bit of right it did us to give up a right that was written in the Declaration. And now, if you don't go voting, dipshits tell you your ancesters (refering to the Sans-culottes and the revolutionnaries) would be ashamed.

Ma'am, they've been rolling in their graves so quick and for so long we could stop all power plants and still have electricity if we plugged them to the grid.

Sorry for rambling, I'll go write more.
>>
File: come on.png (96KB, 470x206px) Image search: [Google]
come on.png
96KB, 470x206px
>real archivist time tables

updates drop trough the day
>>
>>34271402
Yup
>>
File: Firearm Valhalla Cover.jpg (322KB, 746x596px) Image search: [Google]
Firearm Valhalla Cover.jpg
322KB, 746x596px
>>34269568
Love the P07 bayonet. What is it, 17" long? Goes on the Mk.III* SMLE as well.

Also, a heads up; tomorrow is the day. The book in pic related as well as my other 3 oldest books will be free on June 17th. A somewhat MGTOW-inspired book "Another One Please, to Dull the Pain" will also be free on the 18th but that's the only one that is free for two straight days this time around. Also, for those in the US, my latest book "Living amongst the Dead: On the Road Again" which is the third in the series is on discount; $0.99 on the 17th and 18th I think (Saturday and Sunday) then $1.99 from the 19th to the 22nd. From the 23rd onwards, it's back to $2.99.

If it was one of you /k/unts that bought Firearm Valhalla yesterday, thanks, and I dearly hope you enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it! I'd love to hear what you think of Ivan!
>>
File: writting back.jpg (113KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
writting back.jpg
113KB, 640x480px
My dear ,

For a long time before asking you to be my girlfriend, I had been thinking things over and I was certain of my own feelings. But I still feelt fear for asking you when I did. I should have waited, for one thing, until my time serving was over and i could spend my time with you, and for another until I was sure on your feelings. And it seems i have given you a surprise and have rekindled feelings which should not have been awoken. I am sorry and yet I am glad.
You asked me to be really sure I was not influenced by any excitement of the moment. Im not. I have loved you ever since I was at that cafe. A teenager love back then, i admit it, it often happens to teenagers and then dies out. Mine did not die.

There is just one thing I want to mention before I forget it, and it is this. If I should by any chance be crippled I will cry off everything. I would not dream to spend time with you if I had not a sound body. That is one reason why I’m such a rotter for having asked you in the middle of my deployment. Perhaps it would be better if we put aside what has happened until i return?

>i got bored
>>
File: 1127905.jpg (10KB, 147x200px) Image search: [Google]
1127905.jpg
10KB, 147x200px
>>34271457
seems cool

also kommando vs wild where is update?
>>
Here's a short story I wrote for the Ashlands thingy. Reposting it here for archiving purposes as well as to get more constructive feedback, as this is the first such short story I've written in almost five years.

https://pastebin.com/9CYyFsxf

Thanks for reading!
>>
>>34273112
where are these books available from?
>>
work will be limited over the weekend. unexpected things happened
>>
File: otoyomegatari_twins.png (810KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
otoyomegatari_twins.png
810KB, 666x600px
Tank Knights guy.

I was thinking of having the different kingdoms surround an inland sea (like the Caspian Sea). Is that Central Asian steppe sort of climate good tank country?

Also, have some qts
>>
File: image.jpg (305KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305KB, 1440x1080px
>>34272431
"common sense" If there's one thing I've learned in my time, it's that common sense is a lie on par with global warming, the greater good and the authority of people with doctorates in any scientific field that will be frequently discussed, as they always forge the numbers when they do their research, or win a nobel prize for its groundbreaking implications, then get forced to turn it in when politicians start lynch mobs for the findings being different than their narative. That or it's a nebulous concept that people who don't have an argument to support their policy will use to justify literally anything and everything while trying to pray on people's emotions, like the "greater good." God I hate the greater good people.
>>
>>34270864
I liked this once anon, maybe a little heavy with the dancing
>>
File: 1482277234996.jpg (23KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1482277234996.jpg
23KB, 337x372px
>>34275339
Good unexpected things?
>>
>>
File: Two Dudes Being Dudes.jpg (119KB, 1199x701px) Image search: [Google]
Two Dudes Being Dudes.jpg
119KB, 1199x701px
>Trench things thread

Oh boy! Also - officially switched artists now, so things should be better.
>>
>>34277770
If it wasnt due 4chan being kinda ifffy on google drives i would featured you man, i like the mock ups

>besides i keep throwing money at the screen
>>
>>34273257
soon, nigger. have patience
>>
File: Eva Profile Pic.jpg (30KB, 482x459px) Image search: [Google]
Eva Profile Pic.jpg
30KB, 482x459px
>>34277837

Thanks, it means a lot. I'm trying to dig myself out of a financial sink hole right now since I pretty much can't use any of my older artist's stuff and her invoices are mad high.

Definitely learned some lessons and contracting skills, hopefully things are smoother now. I could have gotten a lot of nice guns for the funding I've dropped over the last year...
>>
File: Capture11.jpg (85KB, 892x556px) Image search: [Google]
Capture11.jpg
85KB, 892x556px
>>34278025

Also my birthday if you guys care - so I'll be spending it in front of the computer getting drunk. Please ask me questions - always happy to talk about my VN.

Seriously, I'll probably answer 90% of most things.I'll be sure to write a blurb as well to keep it /wfg/ relevant as well.
>>
>>34278281
what kind of guns do you already own?
>>
>>34278304

I have the following:

- 1943 M1 Garand
- USP 9mm
- USP 45 Tactical
- SLR106FR
- SGL-21
- K98

Looking to get my CCW pistol soon - though not until I'm satisfied with finances.
>>
>>34278304
This
>>34278281
And which one is your favorite.
How do you imagine her?
Could you consider any of your stories a self insert fic?
What stories do you consider your inspiration?
Are you having cake with your alcohol?
If so, what kind?
>>
>Incoming story dump, here's a link to the chapter
https://pastebin.com/f03ZfwUd
>courtesy of poly and archive
>>
>>34278461

Chris grabbed Dave under his arms and pulled him back from the flames. “There's nothing we can do for him!”

“Fuck! What about the dog?”

“Shit… shit, did we…”

“We left him in there!”

“Oh god…”

When the initial shock wore off, Dave had called the local fire department, and to their credit, they arrived rather quickly, but the structure was already almost burnt down to the foundations, and there was precious little anyone could do. The firemen instead decided to let the fire burn itself out and prevent it from spreading into the forest.

A couple of hours later, they were still standing outside, sitting on the back of one of the fire engines. One of the sheriff’s deputies had come around and taken a statement, then had taken off to report back to his boss.

What remained of the structure was still smoldering in places, and a couple of firefighters picked through the wreckage at the pair’s urging, looking for any signs of a recoverable body.

One of them threw up his hands and trudged back over to the truck. He pulled his mask off and brushed ash off his trousers as he approached.

“Well?” asked Chris, her arms wrapped around a sullen Dave, his eyes moist from mourning his canine best friend.

“Well, what?” replied the fireman. “There’s not much left. The blaze was too hot.”

“You couldn’t find anything at all? What about the basement?”

“Couldn’t find the entrance, it’s entirely buried. I’m sorry, but if the fire didn’t do it, the lack of oxygen and smoke did. I don’t see a way anyone could have survived.”

“Okay… thanks for looking, anyway…”

He nodded. “The marshall’s gonna be out here in a bit, got word on some forensic investigators from the city too. If I had to hazard a guess, I’d say this was no accident. That’s just from what I’ve seen, though, so don’t take that too much to heart.”
>>
>>34278470

The fireman exhaled and went on over to a group of several others who were talking amongst themselves. “Need a couple guys to wait here for the marshall. Any takers?”

One raised a hand. “Nobody else?” He turned to look at the one man still digging through the wreckage. “Hey, Joe! Good with stayin’ here for a bit?”

“Hang on! Hey, Mike, think I found something!” he shouted through his mask. He picked his way over some charred lumber to get closer to avoid having to yell. “Think I found that basement entrance they were talking about. I think I heard movement down there.”

The ground was shaken by a sudden explosion at the site where the man had been standing just a moment prior. Ash and debris were thrown high into the air as everyone dove for cover.

“What the fuck! Was that a gas line?”

“There’s no lines that run out this far! Maybe it was propane tank or something!”

Another explosion rocked the area. “Back! Back, now! Behind the trucks!”

A few moments of silence passed, with everyone safely camped behind the trucks, covering their heads. But they all started to notice something that sounded like muffled swearing.

A few heads peered out and watched in utter confusion as a man covered in ash, wearing what looked to be a charred WWI uniform and a steel Brodie helmet, crawled out of the freshly excavated hole in the ground. His face was concealed by a gas mask with a long hose that lead to a cannister on his belt. In one hand, he had an old rifle, wrapped up in a plastic sleeve. In the other, he held a small dog, wearing a gas mask of its own, held in place with a healthy amount of duct tape.

He looked like a spectre from the trenches of the Great War fought a century ago, come back to the land of the living to wreak some unholy vengeance upon the descendants of his enemy. In a way, anyone making that assessment would not be very far from reality.
>>
>>34278481

He took a few steps forward and fell to his knees. Dave and Chris bolted forward to help him, followed by a couple of firemen who’d recovered from the shock of the unearthly sight.

Adam knocked the helmet off of his head and tore the mask off, desperate for a breath of fresh air rather than the stale and stagnant stuff stored in the cannister. Dave helped him into a sitting position and was immediately handed a wriggling beagle.

“Yer feckin’ dog pissed all over me rugs while we were out. If it weren’t fer the fire, I’d have had ye pay for the cleanin’ costs,” said Adam with as much of a smirk as he could manage.

“You goddamn asshole,” shouted Chris, punching the priest’s arm, “we thought you were dead!”

“Oi! Watch yer tongue. No takin’ me Lord’s name in vain.”

“Sorry.”

“Glad to see you're alright, though,” said Dave, hugging the dog tightly and at the same time trying to remove the duct tape from around its neck.

“How’d you survive down there?” asked one of the firemen, looking Adam over for injuries.

“I had a bloody bunker down there, how do ye think, ye git? I closed the bloody door. Kept the flames out, for the most part. Had to break out the military surplus to deal with the smoke, however.”

“Well, I think after this, I’ve seen everything.”

Adam gave a toothy grin. “Oh now, son, you don’t know the half of it.”
>>
>>34278493

About an hour later…

The firemen had initially insisted that an ambulance be called for the priest, but they abandoned the idea at Adam’s vehement behest, along with the reasoning that “I’m already going ta need to rebuild me bloody church, ye gobshites. An ambulance ride is going ta put me in the bloody poorhouse!”

They gave him some basic first aid for the superficial burns on his arms, and sent him off with Dave and Chris on the promise that they’d take him directly to the nearest hospital to be looked at.

Of course, that was not the intention, as Adam explained during the ride.

“I am by nature, a patient and loving man. But what I cannae abide by is an attempt on me bloody life that destroys me house of worship to the good Lord, and very nearly claims me most prized material possession,” he said, caressing the stock of his Martini-Henry.

“So, we’re going to wipe them out tonight then?” asked Dave, who was in the passenger’s seat, cradling Cyka as his whimpers echoed down the tube of the gas mask.

“Good damned guess, boyo. At the moment, the whole lot of heathens probably think I’m dead and buried ‘neath a ton of rubble. Probably letting their guard down. But also probably planning on leaving town now that their task is complete.”

“Is it the same four you had under surveillance? The ones you showed us?” asked Chris, navigating the dirt road as the late afternoon sun shined in her eyes.

“Aye, lass. The very same ones.”
>>
>>34278493

“Are we absolutely sure here that we’re going to be gunning down actual werewolves and not innocent people?”

“Trust me, I know. As ye Americans like to say, ‘this aren’t me first rodeo,’ or something of that ilk. I’ve been doing this for years, as I’ve said before. You get to know the signs as well as one knows the back of his own hand.”

“Are any of those particularly damning?”

“What would you say about someone crawling into the forest on all fours at 2 in the bloody morning covered in coarse fur and having the snout of a dog?”

“Oh… I suppose that is pretty damning…”

“That’s right,” said Adam, nodding to himself. “For us, it’s now open season on these arseholes.”
>>
File: stalin_s_organ_by_xinom-db2t47j.jpg (118KB, 1110x720px) Image search: [Google]
stalin_s_organ_by_xinom-db2t47j.jpg
118KB, 1110x720px
welp, meant this
>>34278520
to be in reply to this
>>34278507
but oh well doesn't matter
that's all for now, more later
hope it's not shit
>>
File: unnamed (2).png (209KB, 584x370px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).png
209KB, 584x370px
>>34278368

>Which one is my favourite gun

Quite the hard question. I love shooting my SGL-21 and USP45 tactical, but my USP9 was my first gun I ever owned and purchased, so I'd have to go with her. I'd imagine her as the good study buddy you met in college, and became close because you spent so much time together outside of class. Comfy, in a pretty equal relationship.

>have you considered any of your stories a self insert fic

Honestly, one of my biggest nightmares. I definitely do take elements from real life and experiences - but try to make the characters not a better version of me. They all definitely have an aspect or two of myself, but that comes with all characters.

>stories inspired by

I really like the War films that focused more on the characters rather than the conflicts, or ones that went very indepth about how the author changes during his time. Jarhead is honestly one of my favourite war movies since it's more about Swafford's expectations versus the war.

>cake

My coworkers made me strawberry short cake, so I'm drinking that with some scotch. It's nice.
>>
File: 1493366460182.png (1013KB, 1071x1705px) Image search: [Google]
1493366460182.png
1013KB, 1071x1705px
>>
Im just curious what you guys and im not a write fag.

I changed the lyrics of "Sixteen tons"
here is the original song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIfu2A0ezq0

Some people say a man is made outta mud
A poor man's made outta muscle and blood
Muscle and blood and skin and bones
A mind that's weak and a back that's strong

You kill sixteen men, what do you get?
Another day older and a name to the list
Saint Peter, don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I sold my soul to the marine corp

I was born one mornin' when the sun didn't shine
I picked up my Rifle and I walked to the Line
I Killed sixteen men with my issued M4
And the seargent said "well, bless my soul"

I was born one mornin', it was drizzlin' rain
Fightin' and trouble are my middle name
I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
Can't no high-toned woman make me walk the line

If you see me comin', better step aside
A lotta men didn't, a lotta men died
One fist of iron, the other of steel
If the right one don't get you, then the left one will

I sold my soul
to the marine corp

I was thinking about changing the word "Man" to "grunt" but im not sure.

I might do something with this song too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV7kCDDzTkI
>>
File: 1493366683659.png (918KB, 1660x1738px) Image search: [Google]
1493366683659.png
918KB, 1660x1738px
>>
>>34278533
Neat stuff. Keep it up

>>34279946
I am guilty of changing lyrics but this is actually well done...
>>
>>34273141
I've actually written a letter with this same sentiment.

I leave what happened up to your imagination.

>you should get bored more often, Poly
>>
>>34278281
I hope this reaches you in time.

Happy Birthday, my man.
>>
>>34281006

Hey, you made it - really appreciate it!!

I know I have thrown out kickstarter dates, but in all seriousness look out for something in mid July. I'll be shilling as well, so you won't miss it!
>>
>>34274328
Spooky... little short maybe. Doing more?
>>
>>34279946
Did something similar for the Imperial Guard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX4Flhw0HSA

A Guardsman's Ballad

Fighting soldiers from the sky
Fearless men who stand and die
Men who's steely souls are hard*
The brave men of the Imperial Guard.

Golden wings upon their chest
These are men, Imperium's best
A million men will test today
But only ten will survive the day.

Trained to live in alien land
Trained in combat, hand-to-hand
Men who fight though scared and marred
Courage peaks from the Imerial Guard.

Golden wings upon their chest
These are men, Imperium's best
A million men will test today
But only ten will survive the day.

Back at home a young wife waits
Her Imperial Guard has met his fate
He has died 'gainst those've transgressed
Leaving her his last request.

Put golden wings on my son's chest
Make him one of Imperium's best
He'll be a man they'll test one day
Have him join, and the dept repay.

*Didn't know what to do with this line, nothing seemed to work.
>>
Two news here, one wfg related, the other not.
First, I'm almost finished with the prologue for the post-apo France setting and it should be ready soon.
Last, today was the 70th anniversary of the death of Maréchal Leclerc of the 2.DB.
So there was a whole camp up and running and a unchanged of vehicles. To name a few and give you a heads up there was a GMC M8 I think, a Greyhound, m3 scout cars, hzlftrzcks, kettenkrad, etc... There was a M8 Scott but I missed it.
I'll dump the pics tonight o a dedicated thread when I get access to a computer.
>>
I need a fucking new anime to watch, something where conflicts are all generally tanglible like evangelion or whatever, but one I haven't seen. All the ones I've been watching lately seem to just have retarded emotional conflicts and shit... Ghost in the shell, but one I haven't seen. My weeb level is fairly low, as I only started watching occassionally in january, can you guys help?
>>
>>34281875
Something where mostly morons babble on about things that don't make any sense to normal people what so ever, speak funny, and try making sense of the absolutely ridiculous? Preferably with a cast of characters with a God awful mix of intriguing and frustrated confusion.

...just watch top gear instead man
>>
>>34275587
>is steppe good for tonks?
Steppe is great for tanks. Just be careful of soft spots.
>>
>>34270145
This is a travisty
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-17-10-44-05.png (519KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-17-10-44-05.png
519KB, 1440x2560px
>>34273112
What the Dildo?
>>
File: 1493369565808.png (726KB, 1914x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1493369565808.png
726KB, 1914x2000px
>>
File: 1493406998743.jpg (1MB, 1874x3488px) Image search: [Google]
1493406998743.jpg
1MB, 1874x3488px
>>
File: 1493409677865.jpg (92KB, 1239x264px) Image search: [Google]
1493409677865.jpg
92KB, 1239x264px
>>
File: 1497369267027.jpg (249KB, 900x699px) Image search: [Google]
1497369267027.jpg
249KB, 900x699px
>>
File: geometric.png (48KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
geometric.png
48KB, 800x800px
>>34281946
Well, I'll concede that they DO mumble a lot about whatever, but I really like the parts where their interactions with each other seem to be... interactions with each other and when there's a threat... well https://youtu.be/eOoonxL7EK0

Also they don't seem to make topgear for jets... I've completely given up on 'murican tv and movies. The hundred or so movie channels play nothing but a shitload of pretentious bullshit from the sundance festival and the same ten or fifteen movies worth watching that they've been playing on near loop for the last seven years.

Also *screams geometrically*
>>
File: 1493410114177.jpg (590KB, 2696x1466px) Image search: [Google]
1493410114177.jpg
590KB, 2696x1466px
>>
10/22 where is my update
>>
frostbite is up to date
https://pastebin.com/3BSZHfev
>>
Yay thanks poly
>>
File: 1493411834948.png (33KB, 560x636px) Image search: [Google]
1493411834948.png
33KB, 560x636px
>>
File: 1493511818234.png (141KB, 1345x855px) Image search: [Google]
1493511818234.png
141KB, 1345x855px
>>
File: 1493533612735.jpg (2MB, 3762x3323px) Image search: [Google]
1493533612735.jpg
2MB, 3762x3323px
>>
bumping with info on anime people who write space shit might like

starship operators was pretty good. Just binged that shit and my eyes are a bit bleary, probably red from staring at the screen.
>voice acting is standard tier for gook toons of the 2005 era
>State of the art vessel full of space cadets is abandoned in orbit first by the officers after home planet of Kibi is attacked by an apparently fascist ethnostate (think north korea but global) only referred to as "The kingdom" attacks and Kibi government surrenders immediately after two guard ships are destroyed.
>Several of the cadets fathers were on the guardship and so one or two put forth the idea of buying the ship and going rogue, since they're training was completed when they brought the ship into orbit and are now at the point where they're SUPPOSED to be choosing whether to join the fleet or fuck off.
>They get a TV station called the galaxy channel to sponsor them and buy them the ship
>cadets go rogue with the ship and begin running from the Kingdom's forces, who pursue them and force them to fight against hostile ships, TV station agrees to keep them in supplies, fuel, torpedoes, and other necessities for operation the ship as long as they provide quality entertainment for the galaxy channel.
>Producer takes on some of the authority in order to make the show
>Cadets proceed to kill possibly THOUSANDS of people in order to get ratings for a reality show while they fight for survival.
>Battles are not exciting, but stressful and occur over extremely long distances.
>People die... like a lot. They only lose a FEW members of the crew over the series, but they don't have long spaces in between deaths, since there are only thirteen episodes.
>main character gets boyfriend. He gets blown to bits the next day. kek.

I think it's a fairly good representation of space combat. Gives me a few ideas.
>>
File: 1493602874851.jpg (327KB, 1578x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1493602874851.jpg
327KB, 1578x1112px
>>
File: 51b.png (433KB, 386x494px) Image search: [Google]
51b.png
433KB, 386x494px
>>34282918
>>
>>34285854
Idk if that guy is still around
>>
File: 1456247630780.png (25KB, 270x339px) Image search: [Google]
1456247630780.png
25KB, 270x339px
>>34273141
That's very sweet, Poly, and also sad. Nice to see the group binner put something out
>>
>>34271304
>>34271388
Well to be fair, it was supposed to be edgy.
The professor was pretty SJW-ish. Now I'm not that much /pol/, but when basically all of her arguments/teachings boiled down to >muh feelz, I got triggered. And it was just a shitty homework, nothing serious. She gave us a few words, we had to make a 2, 3 sentence "story" out of it.
Not to mention the fact I'm not a murrikan, so it's not like anyone gave a fuck about the 2016 election apart from her.

>>34271402
Can you explain how it's dogshit?
Yeah the story itself is edgy as fuck, but that doesn't make it a dogshit story.
>>
File: QpNhNsU.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
QpNhNsU.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>Pic related: Current mood
>>
>>34291253
...I'm not entirely sure what that means but I will feed you (you)s in the vain hope it will bring me updates
>>
File: AOP tDtP Front Cover.jpg (138KB, 461x744px) Image search: [Google]
AOP tDtP Front Cover.jpg
138KB, 461x744px
>>34274718
Sorry, been busy as fuck lately. They're available in paperback form and Kindle, also free for those with Kindle Unlimited.

>>34282918
Yup, that's one of them. Needless to say, it's my worst-selling one. $5.50 though? Must be the paperback price. For eBook it's $0.99USD which is around $1.35 in Canada or Australia.

>>34289745
The eBook prices are far lower than paperback prices. Also, "Another One Please, to Dull the Pain" is still free today. The other three free books are now back to $0.99 for eBook. In the US, I think my latest book "Living amongst the Dead: On the Road Again" is going for $0.99, but I think from tomorrow (the 19th) to the 22nd or so it'll be $1.99 and then on the 23rd it returns to $2.99.

Pic related is free until tomorrow. For paperback, probably around $6 or $7 US. A Glock 23 makes an appearance, and there's a kind of funny/kind of scary/kind of depressing scene too. I also wrote it within 5 days even though it's almost 29,000 words so it's thorougly a novella. Over half of it was written in a 24-hour period.
>>
>>34291659
you really need better covers
and titles, while you're at it
>>
>>34292085
Covers, absolutely. Titles? A bit hit or miss. I like a title that is relevant to the story. "Another One Please, to Dull the Pain" is melodramatic, I will admit, but it's a novella about a man in a bad marriage who's usual bartender is something of a confidant, and both he and his unpleasant wife are essentially resorting to alcoholism to try and get past their hardships. Also, there is actual abuse in the book directed towards the male, so the pain is not just emotional but physical as well. Oh, and 'Firearm Valhalla'? I freakin' love that title, sounds so badass. 'Living amongst the Dead' is cool too, and it's a common theme to put 'dead' in the title of something that is zombie-related. Then Living amongst the Dead: Dark Days, however LatD: On the Road Again is indeed a bit off. I mean, yeah, they DO go on the road again, a lot of travel, but it always makes me think of that damn country song.

Anyways, the covers are completely free, and that's why I use them. Once I'm in a better financial position, I will likely revamp my books with new paid-for covers once I 'make it' as it were. By 'make it', I mean $15,000 a year, which is about enough for me to live fairly comfortably and also have more money to play with. There's some self-published authors on Amazon/Kindle who make that much per MONTH however, so yeah, that meme often seen on /lit/ about self-publishing being a laughable waste of time, it's anything but, especially considering how God-awfully long it takes to become traditionally published. The perfect system would be to have paperback versions of your books traditionally published and to give KDP Select/Kindle exclusive rights to sell the eBook versions. Amazon/Kindle easily dominate the world of eBooks, and KDP Select is a big help. To use KDP Select however, each book must be put into a 3-month contract where you cannot allow other sites to sell eBook versions of your books. Paperback is fine but through KDP Select is Kindle Unlimited/KENP
>>
>>34292211
no offense, but "Living Amongst The Dead" is one of the most geneic titles I can think of for anything
>>
>>34292688
To each their own, but it's gaining in popularity. My best-selling book, I got several more free downloads yesterday, and thus far I've gotten 8 reviews/ratings for it in total. No 1-star, two 2-star, aaaand what was it... I think maybe one 3-star and the rest is 4 and 5? Something like that.

Look at typical zombie-esque names, though. George A. Romero, the King of zombie movies, has Night of the Living Dead, and Dawn/Day/Land/Diary of the Dead. Pretty simple. Then there's Walking Dead. Yes, it features dead things, and they typically walk. Can't run, it's basically just walking or crawling. Then there's the Evil Dead series, which is simple but apt. There are dead things, or at least usually dead I think, and they're possessed with evil spirits raised by the Necronomicon; the book of the dead. My series, Living amongst the Dead? A lot of it has to do with survival, staying alive, and it's in a world where the dead rise to attack the living. So, it might be simple, even 'generic', but I believe it is apt.
>>
>>34292804
George Romero was the progenitor of the genre, it doesn't count because there was no oversaturation yet.

Walking Dead had a solid graphic novel series behind it.

Evil Dead doesn't take itself seriously and parodies an oversaturated genre.
>>
File: Jonah's Fortress.jpg (154KB, 980x481px) Image search: [Google]
Jonah's Fortress.jpg
154KB, 980x481px
Writing is slow going due to work. I just have a few questions, since /k/ tends to have a diverse knowledge base that's hard to find anywhere else.

-In regards to body armor, is aluminum bronze superior to tin bronze at all?
-How many mortars and squad automatic weapons does the average squad carry?
-If a choice had to be made between a cuirass and vambraces, which would supply better protection?
-Which would make a better weapon for a 4'9" hyper-aggressive bitch, a garden rake or a pick mattock?
>>
>>34274328
Very nice, do like it. Though short, I would definitely love to see you do build up for the monster to appear.

But, whatever. I enjoyed it, and I hope you make more, PizzaWasher!
>>
>>34278533
Loving it. Can't wait for moar!
>>
File: 1493632580339.png (142KB, 655x947px) Image search: [Google]
1493632580339.png
142KB, 655x947px
>>
>>34293008
I'm not sure why, but I think you're trying to make an argument when there isn't one. If you think my titles are bland, that's absolutely fine. I just happen to think otherwise. As mentioned I do think AOP,tDtP is melodramatic if I'm using that term correctly but it is a dramatic book. I quite like 'Living amongst the Dead' and I also like that I'm not numbering them, at least not yet. Kind of taking the Sharpe approach in that I'm just giving them subtitles instead of numbers so that I can freely make sequels and prequels and in-between-quels without worrying about the order or the number pattern.
>>
>>34293969
Not him, but here are some alternate titles you could use:

Fist Over Bone
Waltzing Necrosis
Coffin of Theseus

I dunno, in case you decide the change the titles or anything.
>>
File: 1493653037152.png (219KB, 1573x571px) Image search: [Google]
1493653037152.png
219KB, 1573x571px
>>
>>34294078
Hahaha interesting choices. Waltzing Necrosis actually reminds me of some sort of event that happened centuries ago, I think in the 1600s, when a village just started breaking out into dancing, it lasted days, and people actually died from exhaustion.
>>
File: passchendaele.jpg (588KB, 1278x729px) Image search: [Google]
passchendaele.jpg
588KB, 1278x729px
>>
File: 1497670304196.jpg (19KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497670304196.jpg
19KB, 720x720px
updates soon, tonight or tomorrow
>>
File: Urethra.jpg (94KB, 1827x765px) Image search: [Google]
Urethra.jpg
94KB, 1827x765px
>>
Hey guys, I know a lot of you wanted to get your foot in the door for VN writing, and I just wanted to pass along an opportunity that my producer had involving his newest VN.

If any of you guys are interested, just reply and I can give more information on the thread, it's be around 120k words with a development cycle of 6 mo.
>>
>>34296093
Where do you find this shit? I read it out loud to a friend and he said it hurt like a bitch to even hear that shit.
>>
>>34296609

I don't know dude. I frequent garage sales and you'd be amazed how many books people are willing to just give away.
>>
File: Dale.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Dale.gif
603KB, 320x240px
>>34296628
Man... this is some straight out depraved and hilarious shit... did you also post the vacuum sucked one? Dude, if I owned a book like THAT SHIT I'd just burn it. Literally... PEOPLE SELL THIS SHIT? Damn, man... well I suppose there's a market for it or something. All is... well in ancapistan I guess.
>>
>>34296694

I did post that, but when you come across a box of old books at a garage sale with a sign on it that says "books quarter each" it's hard to resist grabbing an arm full.
>>
>>34293053
> no idea
> my squad carried one 60mm mortar tube with mobile baseplate (I carried 3 extra mortars, not including the one in the tube), and there were 2 M249 SAWs (ammo spread as well) in the squad
>depends on the fighter. Some prefer mobility and rely on dexterity (vambraces) and some prefer stronger material defenses and expect the enemy to primarily aim for their core that they leave "open" to attack. I assume that the character you're writing determines this one
>depends on what kind of crazy this bitch is. Pick mattock will do serious damage and is (generally) heavier than the rake. It is basically an axe with a spike, but less of a beard/blade section than a standard axe

Best of luck
>>
File: kek.png (1MB, 871x641px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
1MB, 871x641px
Guys, I think the next time you see an update to bloodstream... You'll be amused...
>>
>>34296285
I mean, out of just curiosity, sure
>>
>>34297581
Oh my, can't wait
>>
Can anybody suggest some good stories to read.
>>
>>34298570
Damaged goods.
Enemy lines
Enemy hands
JTFag
>>
>>34298595
Thanks I will give them a look.
>>
File: 1497652703362.gif (2MB, 293x199px) Image search: [Google]
1497652703362.gif
2MB, 293x199px
>>34296285
curious about this as well
>>
File: image.jpg (480KB, 1152x1441px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
480KB, 1152x1441px
kek'd goodly. wanted to share.
>>
File: 1497587427793.jpg (298KB, 773x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1497587427793.jpg
298KB, 773x1033px
>>
>>34269568
>bayonet on a shotgun
Wouldn't you have to worry about BBs hitting the tip of the bayonet? Or is it fine with a tight choke?
>>
>>34300171
...why would battleships go anywhere near your bayonet
>>
This thread image is sword-long shot gun.
>>
File: seems like a bad idea.png (7KB, 792x596px) Image search: [Google]
seems like a bad idea.png
7KB, 792x596px
>>34269568
>>
>>34300171
>>34300305
>>
>>34300305
The bayonet is very far below the barrel. No shotgun pattern opens up that far that fast.
>>
File: your point.jpg (151KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
your point.jpg
151KB, 1200x627px
>>34300316
>>
>>34300339
It's like they couldn't at least leave a tiny bit more of the barrel.
>>
>>34300339
Could it fire without breaking a wrist ?
>>
>>34300339
Kek, I knew someone would post that.
>>34300348
https://youtu.be/fxSjLllBbQ4
>>
>>34300374
Now the question is, could a bayonet fit this ? Granted it would be about 3 times longer than the gun itself.
>>
File: original.img.jpg (2MB, 6185x1356px) Image search: [Google]
original.img.jpg
2MB, 6185x1356px
>>34300387
Anything is possible. Maybe you could mount it to the top and use the bayonet as an aiming reference like a regular shotgun rib.
>>
File: 1497482214654.jpg (26KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497482214654.jpg
26KB, 800x600px
>>34300171
>>34300260
>>34300305
>>34300311
>being this fucking retarded
>summerfags
>>
>>34300316
Ah, thank you.
>>
>>34300481
Its okay anon, I know shotguns don't behave like in vidya, I'm just joking.

>You'd definitely get some heat and powder scoring on that blade though.
>>
File: seems like a bad idea FIXED.png (15KB, 792x596px) Image search: [Google]
seems like a bad idea FIXED.png
15KB, 792x596px
>>34300481
I fix for you anon
>>
>>34300631
>be nip
>bayonet on MG
>fire many boolits
>bayonet start's glowing from heat
>geist gets flaming katana
>honorabru/10
>>
File: seems like a gud idea.png (10KB, 392x2712px) Image search: [Google]
seems like a gud idea.png
10KB, 392x2712px
how about this?
>>
>>34300670
>Estuans interius
>Ira vehementi
>>
>>34300684
>Je ne tue que pour vous faire aimer
>>
File: provost.png (239KB, 506x355px) Image search: [Google]
provost.png
239KB, 506x355px
>JTfag is up to date
https://pastebin.com/w0eAjfWY
>>
File: 0_0_by_erica1940-d9lai0l.jpg (176KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
0_0_by_erica1940-d9lai0l.jpg
176KB, 752x1063px
working on stuff
>>
>>34302635
gib stuff
>>
>>34302640
soon
>>
Would you like the prologue of my other story (post-disaster France) now or tomorrow ?
>>
>>34302865
floor it, if it's ready
>>
>>34302895
It is. I'll let you have it.

Nobody thought it would happen like that. There were doubts since 2011, people were less confident. But not a single soul believed it would happen like that and so fast. The chain reaction took everyone by surprise. The plant was deemed sure even if it was scheduled to close soon afterwards. Nothing could let people believe that everything would break down.

An earthquake. A big one, a small one, it doesn’t matter anymore. Right on the Rhine rift valley in Alsace. At first, nobody worried about it because the buildings and houses suffered only minor damage. One dead and some wounded in the older parts of the city.

There was a first aftershock the following morning. A bit stronger, strangely enough, because it was reported from farther away. Another dead and some wounded. They began to worry. The last one like that was years, even decades ago. Questions arose about the Fessenheim power plant. Was it safe ? Was it built to resist earthquakes ? Should we evacuate ? Experts said that it was fine, that nothing could happen, and that people shouldn’t worry about it.
>>
>>34302906
It worked. They calmed down. After Fukushima Daiichi, the nuclear power plants in France had bad reputation and it was asked to close them down. Especially Fessenheim, the oldest still operating. But simply hearing people tell them everything was fine for hours on end was enough to douse the brewing fires. It was said that all this would only be a small footnote in the geography books their kids would read.

The day after. That’s when it became too strange to be ignored. It was a telltale sign that it was worse than the locals thought. Villages were being evacuated “for security reasons” in case a second aftershock happened. It was mostly small villages a few dozens souls strong, living in old and crumbling houses. It was strange, everybody thought so but nobody asked questions. Firefighters and members of the Sécurité Civile were overseeing everything, coordinating the effort.
>>
>>34302916
The second aftershock came in the afternoon. Bigger than the first, perhaps even bigger that the original earthquake. The dam uphill of the plant, on the Grand Canal of Alsace, failed. In just a few minutes, tons of water rolled down on the plains below, falling from 15 meters before crushing whatever was beneath it. The convoys of evacuees died under the waves. Some decided to stay behind instead, and drowned at home.

The few on the roads died, too. They had been evacuated too late, perhaps they thought so as their lungs filled up with water and their fingers tried to grasp something, anything, to keep their head above the waterline. Everything happened too fast for anyone to react. Downhill of the dam, the plant got flooded. Experts were right, the earthquake itself did nothing to the structural integrity. Even the aftershocks were nothing but mere hindrances to the plant. Water, instead, did not care about those walls, those security measures and those emergency plans.
>>
>>34302924
It was a little French Fukushima. An earthquake causing a flood, that in turn compromised a nuclear power plant. It even ended the same way. The plant blew up. Nobody knows why or how it blew up, but it did nevertheless. The ground shook violently enough to knock down the building unfortunate enough to be too close. It wasn’t a bomb detonating, of course. There was no mushroom cloud, no blinding light, no shockwave. But the rising smoke plume was more than enough.

Those that understood panicked and ran and the rest followed suit. The sirens were blaring. The whole region went nuts in seconds. Everybody was screaming, running, fleeing. Some got away. Most were blocked. With the dam breached, roads were now underwater. The few stations that were built with haste to decontaminate the population were overrun.

It might have been worse than Chernobyl. There was so many people around when the water flooded the plains and the plant. Hundreds of corpses were floating or were stranded along the shore, blocked inside of buildings. An amateur managed to record some clips and they spread like wildfire.
>>
>>34302932
There was protests to close all nuclear power plants with no exceptions or compromises. While they were shouting, safe in the cities, panic near the plant erupted into chaos. The army has been sent to help but too late. With so many refugees trying to make their way out of the zone, it was inevitable that some slipped through the net.

It calmed down with time. People were worried, but proud. A plant blew up and a whole region was evacuated, but they managed to build decontamination stations, aid centers, camps for the evacuees. People were afraid, but had hope. They knew they made mistakes. The villages were evacuated too late and dozens of citizens died to the waves, their corpses slowly rising out of the water, the lips blue and the water gushing between them if their chest were pressed. The dead were buried in lead casks, deep underground in mass graves.

Everybody hoped that it was finally over. They were willing to learn from this. They had plans for the future, to come back to this Exclusion Zone. But Mother Nature had other plans. With all those fleeing stacked like cattle in camps., the corpses in the zone left behind to rot, illness spread along the Alsacians. At first, it was small outbreaks that were quickly quarantined.

The problem was that the cities far away from the zone were pressuring to organize sorties to recover the corpses of those left behind during the chaos. With the families crying for help, some thought they could be the angels those in need deserved.
>>
>>34302937
Small groups at first, then whole expeditions, went into the Zone to recover the bodies. They brought back cartloads of them. Drowned, irradiated, hanged, stampeded… Nobody let them inside the safe perimeter, so families went into the Zone to meet those new-age “Searchers of the dead” under cover of night or fog. They buried them in place, or in some instances, brought them back discreetly and buried them near the camps.

With people near corpses, touching them, grabbing them and the corpses sometimes decaying for days, old illnesses woke up. Plague, most notably. There was so many rotting bodies laying around it was inevitable. Checkpoints and decontamination stations should have been enough but there was a lack of patrols to cover the perimeter efficiently.

The symptoms are quite common and the first cases went by unnoticed. They were “death caused by complications after exposition to radiation”. There were not enough physicians to do the autopsies. When it truly broke out, it caused a second wave of panic. Another flight of refugees, fleeing the camps and seeking help and shelter at friends, family, anyone, anywhere, but far away from those pits of death and carrion.
>>
>>34302943
Those columns of desperate souls could have been columns of time bombs. With people pressed against each other, dirty, already ill, they were already dead and they did not know it yet. They made their way, slowly, towards towns and cities.

Still, nobody closed their doors or tried to make them go away. Instead they opened them as wide as they could in a futile and pathetic attempt to show the world how generous and altruistic they were. Neighbors began to fight, claiming that each was the most tolerant, condemning the other of anything they could think of.

The townspeople were convinced that those poor victims of the nuclear frenzy France embodied were harmless. Nothing was published when the first official death by pneumonic plague was made public. Nobody warned the people of the coming pandemic.

It began around the plant and in the flooded plains surrounding it, thanks to the rotting bodies and plentiful carrion. It attracted fleas, flies, and rodents. It got out of the zone with the corpses fetched by those who did not want to leave a loved one’s body behind. It prospered in the camps and escaped in the columns of people fleeing the illness. It reached the towns and there it changed the country. Deaths were numbered in the hundreds at first but it quickly rose to reach thousands after a week of two. It couldn’t be hidden and when it was made public knowledge, the country fell into chaos.
>>
>>34302953
Primal instincts got the better of the society built and working for centuries. Everything fell like a house of cards. Paris was the first to fall. The Seine, full of drowned bodies, was an ideal breeding ground for the plague. Housings blocks were the first to crumble and the rest followed. The whole city soon was but a battlefield where only the strong could hope to live for a day longer.

Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Lille… They all fell, one after the other. The pandemic was in every urban center and it was hopeless to try to stop it now. Some tried to board a boat heading to England or Algeria. Others went into the mountains and aimed for Switzerland.

The other countries, those managed to stay healthy. They chose survival over ethics. Borders are closed tighter than during the Cold War. Everything french is killed, sunk, shot on sight. If someone sneezes, he’s as good as dead. Patrols were watching over the borders, keeping everything and everyone inside the ruins of what was once France.
>>
>>34302963
It’s gone on for years. The whole world regressed. Europa crumbled. Altruism was crushed by the will to survive. In whatever’s left of France, there is little left. Some survived in the cities and developed resistance and even immunity to the plague.
The countryside still fights for its survival. Communities sprung up and protect their land from anyone, whatever the motives.

Somewhere in the zone, an irradiated rat is feeding on a rotting kidney, his fur covered in fleas. On the side of a road, a car dies down. A man steps out, marks his position on a map, and gazes beyond the border, towards the ruins of Strasbourg.
“Well, sink or swim now” he whispers to himself, his breath creating swirling volutes of steam. He adjusts his beanie, tightens the sling holding his rifle, and makes sure his pistol is secure in its holster. Down the road is a decontamination station, the bar gate broken, the flaps moving in the wind.

Beyond it is an empty region and a dead city. He adjusts his beanie and walks forward.
>>
>>34302974
And that's it !
I'd like to know if it's a bit too long for regular posting. Is it too lengthy in paragraphs ? Does it flow naturally enough ? Is the setting plausible enough for you to believe it ?

>>34302807
I'm ready for this.
>>
File: 1493374225087.jpg (20KB, 175x135px) Image search: [Google]
1493374225087.jpg
20KB, 175x135px
>>34302994

for just a second, just one, i imagined a french mad max zone filled with Pug 205 GTI's...

jokes aside, i am hype
>>
>>34303014
It would be glorious. With old Lebels and MAS as most common guns. There would be mortar 205's.
Running around the Champs-Elysees in a decked out 205, chased by old Renaults.

Glad I hyped you !
>>
File: C-119-5.jpg (768KB, 1869x1484px) Image search: [Google]
C-119-5.jpg
768KB, 1869x1484px
>>34303070

https://www.topgear.com/videos/chris-harris-drives/chris-harris-drives-porsche-911r-vs-peugeot-205-rallye

r-related

BUT, to stay somewhat on topic, JT is in progress, slow work due to work and... kinda having surgery again soon. But should probs be able to give ya another update before that
>>
>>34297557
Danke!
>>
Well guys, here's my attempt at writing up a story. Take a read and tell me how I did.

My name's Braydon, Braydon Rory Fisher. I remember always hearing about this country called 'Vietnam' on the television. Oh, I remember that television, my dad was finally able to buy one when I was just getting out of junior high. You see, we weren't the richest family out there, but that doesn't matter now.

Anyways, when I entered my senior year of high school as an 18 year old, my close friend Adam was drafted into the army. The day he dropped by my house on a sunny friday afternoon in September. He showed me his draft notice, and said how his mother cried when he showed it to her.

I wish my parents did the same, but they had none of it.

I was drafted later that year in November. My father was a proud patriot and told me I'd be fighting for freedom and liberty and other bullshit. My mother said the same.

Well, I went through boot camp and was put into the 1st infantry division. I turned out to be a good shot, because I killed my first gook in june of 1966. I can still see the round hitting him, and how he went back than forward into the rice paddy.

Later that same month, I heard about the LRRP units, Long-range reconnaissance patrol was the name for them. Even though I hated vietnam and the war, seeing those guys in their striped camo, their little black guns, and the rings of ears made the impression on me that they were the deadliest badasses to ever grace the earth.

In July of 1966, I began my training for the 1st's Infantry division's LRRP unit. Boot camp was nothing compared to this. I learned how to field strip my M16 rifle in the pitch black darkness of the jungle night, I laid prone in 4 inch deep mud for hours upon end, and I also learned how to use the AN/PRC-25 radio. It wasn't too heavy, and I was able to learn how to properly use the damned thing in just about a week.

I finished my training in the September of 1966, Cont.
>>
File: LRRP.png (972KB, 1000x715px) Image search: [Google]
LRRP.png
972KB, 1000x715px
>>34303616
I was placed with a 4 man team. I was introduced to them while in camp near the Mekong river.The first guy I met was a sergeant named John Gardner. John wasn't too trict, but he wasn't too nice either. He was better than some fuckface of a 1st LT from west point, but still not the greatest. He would constantly be telling us to do this and that, to grab some cigarettes for him or to get him a skin mag, but he knew how to shoot and he kept us alive and well. The other guys were Corporal Donald Lambert, who could play a harmonica and would often crack jokes at Emmitt Johnson, who was also a corporal. The thing with Emmitt was that he was a negro, and Lambert often would joke about his lips and skin. Emmitt never responded, and stayed quiet. Well he was always quiet, Sean Smith told me that he had been attacked in an ambush, and killed four gooks with nothing but his KA-BAR knife and his .45. Sean Smith was the last man in our patrol, and he was a Specialist four, like me. We got along quite well because we both loved boxing, and we usually talked about Ali alot, about how those negros could fight.

The first LRRP we were assigned on was to patrol near Pleiku, to look for a small vietcong outpost that apparently had some captured soldiers in it. We we're to confirm this, and then to report it back so they could rescue those poor bastards and blow the gooks to high hell.

But, things were quite different once we entered that jungle.

We had to keep silent on the patrol, but occasionally I'd get the chance to talk to Sean about our beloved past time.

"Hey, Fisher, you hear about Griffith beating Joey Archer? fifteen rounds, man." He whispered to me

"Really? Sounds brutal." I muttered back to him.

"Shut the fuck up." Sergeant Gardner said to us in an angry, hushed tone. Gardner was much more regimented than we were, and he was always following protocol. Hell, I haven't seen him even take out his lighter in atleast two weeks.

Con.
>>
File: 1_the_potoo_bird_makes_us_laugh.jpg (18KB, 608x391px) Image search: [Google]
1_the_potoo_bird_makes_us_laugh.jpg
18KB, 608x391px
>>34296093
>oh jesus
>>
File: hello sleep.png (469KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
hello sleep.png
469KB, 626x960px
>1 thread down
>>
>>34302994
I swear, I'm finishing this story tonight. I must, before I put it off any further. My hope is that it does not appear rushed.
>>
>>34302994
looks good mate, looking forward to more
>>
File: ian_right_wing_deathsquads.jpg (77KB, 502x697px) Image search: [Google]
ian_right_wing_deathsquads.jpg
77KB, 502x697px
bump
>>
File: stealthisoptional.gif (953KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
stealthisoptional.gif
953KB, 500x375px
>>34306242
>>
File: NOPENOPENOPENOPE.jpg (135KB, 1200x602px) Image search: [Google]
NOPENOPENOPENOPE.jpg
135KB, 1200x602px
>>
>>34306489
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
>>
Story dump coming in hot
>>
>>34278520

Their first target was holed up in a small apartment on the edge of town. They headed straight for it, and once they got onto the right street, Adam had them turn off the lights and pull off to the side of the road. He reached from the backseat and grabbed a pair of binoculars from the glove compartment, and sat in the back, watching.

It didn't take long before he tapped the pair on their shoulders. “Have a look,” he said, handing the binoculars to Chris. “I was right, they're packing up shop. We've got to get them all tonight, or never.”

Chris held the binoculars up and saw three people under a streetlight, loading boxes into the back of an SUV. They seemed to be in quite a hurry. Two of them a man and a woman, helped with one more box before appearing to say their goodbyes and climbing into their own car, driving off. The third one stayed where he was, and pulled out a cell phone to make a call.

“David, start the engine again, drive up slowly. Christine, I need ye ta get out that Webley.”

“What, are we gonna do a drive-by in a populated residential neighborhood?”

“Precisely. We have to do it and get out fast, before the locals wake up.”

“That's crazy!”

Adam exhaled deeply. “If yer worried about yer identity being discovered, I have a couple of balaclavas back here. Want ‘em?”

“Well… that would make me feel a little better about this…”

“It doesn’t make ME feel better about this!” cried Dave.

“Well you can shaddup and drive and keep yer head down, ya muppet. I aren’t askin’ yer opinion, now, am I?”
>>
>>34307358

Dave just grumbled in response. Adam handed Chris a balaclava and put one on himself. He loaded a round into Lilly.

“Before we do this, are we ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT sure this guy’s a werewolf?”

“Aye. You’ll see, lass. You’ll see. Are ye ready?”

She sighed as she finished loading her revolver. She snapped it closed and cocked the hammer. “Yeah. Ready.”

“Right then. David, hit the lights and gun that engine, we’re going ta shock and awe the bastard!”

The old man was still on the phone when he noticed the sound of an engine revving and tires screeching. He whipped around to see the truck come to a noisy halt square in front of him, and two guns poke out from the passenger’s side windows. He snarled and adopted an aggressive stance, though he had no time to do anything more than that. Three gunshots rang out and he hit the concrete sidewalk like a sack of potatoes.

Adam immediately jumped out and delivered another shot into the old man’s head, point-blank. Chris jumped out as well and was immediately struck by the scent of rotting flesh. She gagged and covered her mouth. “Jesus Christ…”

“Oi, no takin’ the Lord’s name in vain.”

“Sorry…” She started taking shallow breaths and stepped closer for a better look at the body. The streetlight provided enough illumination that she could see it rather clearly, and notice that there was no blood. “It’s like the guy back at the motel…”

“Well… at least that means we got the right one,” quipped Dave from the driver’s seat, looking over. His attention was soon drawn elsewhere, as he noticed lights being turned on in nearby homes. “Guys, the neighbors are taking notice, hurry up!”
>>
>>34307367

“One thing we hafta do first, boyo,” said Adam, hefting a jerry can from the bed of the truck. He unscrewed the cap and started dousing the corpse with gasoline, then tossed the entire can in the back of the parked SUV for good measure. He pulled a matchbook from his pocket and lit one, tossing it onto the body as he stepped back into the cab. “Okay, it’s done, step on it! Get us outta here!”

Dave didn’t have to be told twice, and peeled out as police sirens approached.

One down. Three to go.

“The two people that left in their own car… I assume they’re our next targets?” asked Dave, looking into the rearview mirror every few seconds to ensure that no cops were following them.

“You assume correctly, lad. Remember the place we drove by in the daylight. Much more secluded. We won’t have to be as hasty with these ones.”

It was definitely secluded, almost on the edge of the county, a little cabin in some sparse woods. As before, they went dark and sat in the truck, watching their targets pack up their car with boxed up belongings from afar.

“This is a nice place. How’d these undead fuckers score a nice place like this?” asked Dave, peering through the binoculars this time.

“They went in under the cover of night and murdered the original occupants,” responded Adam, rather matter-of-factly. “A lovely elderly couple. I can only hope their passing was quick and relatively painless.”

“Hmph… hey… I think they’ve finished up with their preparations. They’re getting into the car and… starting it. Adam, they’re going to get away if we don’t do something.”

“Well then, start up the bloody truck! Or are ye waiting for a gilded invitation?”

“Right, sorry.” He started the engine and the headlights came on.

“What the feck are ye doin’, turn those feckin’ lamps off now!”
>>
>>34307372

But it was already too late. The werewolves had seen them, and they knew their cover was blown. They started their car and sped out of the driveway. They sped past Adam’s truck, headed in the opposite direction, towards the freeway.

“Get after them! Go! GO!”

Dave spun the truck around and initiated pursuit, closing the distance as fast as he could.

“We can’t let these bastards hit the freeway, too many witnesses, and we’ll lose ‘em there! Lass, see what ye can do!”

“I got ya!” Chris shouted back, and pulled out her gun, firing at the car. She tried and failed to hit the driver. Her rounds impacted the body of the sedan and blew out the rear windshield instead.

“Aim for the tires, honey!” Dave instructed, while she reloaded.

She shifted her aim slightly downwards and squeezed off another six rounds at the car’s wheel wells. One of the rear tires exploded in spectacular fashion.

The driver lost control and the sedan spun out of control, and then started flipping end over end down the road, with parts flying off in every direction. It stopped flipping and ended up upside down, spinning and skidding along the asphalt and sending sparks everywhere until it finally came to a standstill. Dave pulled the truck up alongside the wreckage, and they all piled out to finish the job they’d started.

Dave went around the driver’s side with his Enfield at the ready, and found the male werewolf upside down and still strapped in. Despite it being disoriented from the crash, it appeared mostly uninjured. Not to mention it was in the middle of transforming into a beast, with claws springing from the tips of its fingers, and thick patches of black fur bursting forth on its arms. Not wanting to see what the end result of the transformation would look like up close, Dave put a stop to it with a single round of Empire Builder to the skull.

Two down. Two to go.
>>
>>34307380

Chris went around the passenger side with the Webley, and found the female werewolf crumpled in an unconscious heap. “This one’s knocked out cold,” she reported.

Adam had pulled another can of gasoline from the bed of the truck, and called over to her. “Save the bullet if it aren’t movin’. Bloody things are expensive to manufacture. Let the petrol do the work for us.”

Dave and Chris backed away as the priest brought jerry can over, and poured the contents out in a ring around the overturned car. He joined them a short distance away and tossed a freshly lit match. The whole thing immediately went up in flames.

Adam was in the midst of muttering a prayer under his breath for the souls of the beasts when an unearthly wail pierced the night, and the overturned car’s passenger door flew off of its hinges and skidded away. The flames parted as the large, dark shape of a fully transformed werewolf leapt through, knocking the trio to the ground. The beast took off bounding, wailing and roaring in anguish the whole way.

“AAAAAH feckin’ hell, that’s what I get for tryin’ to be frugal! Get in, ya gimps and let’s get after her!” Adam climbed into the driver’s seat and only waited just long enough for the pair to climb in after him, their doors slamming from the acceleration as he floored it.

The werewolf was on all fours, bolting at inhuman speed down the road, but Adam kept the pedal to the floor and started exceeding its speed with his truck. Every little bump and pothole was jostling the interior of the cab, but he kept the truck under control, if only just.

The beast was illuminated by the truck’s hi-beams, giving Chris a clear view of what to shoot at. She leaned out of the passenger’s side window and fired off the six rounds in the Webley, then reached into the sack on her hip to reload it. A sudden impact with a pothole caused the sack to spill its contents all over the floor of the cab.

“Fuck!”
>>
>>34307391

“Here, Chris, use this!” Dave yelled over the sound of the engine, handing his Enfield to her. She chambered a round and leaned out the window again, letting it loose. It went wide, and she couldn’t even see where it had gone. She fired again and missed.

“Ye need to kill that bloody heathen before it gets smart and starts goin’ offroad where we can’t follow!”

“I can’t! The road’s too uneven and we’re going too fast! No stable platform!” The hilt of the saber on her hip was digging into her gut, so she adjusted it before leaned out of the window again. And then an idea hit her. She tossed the rifle back into the cab and pulled the blade from its scabbard in one fluid motion. She held it aloft, slicing the air.

"Drive me closer! I want to hit it with my sword!" she exclaimed, banging the pommel on the roof.

“Chris, are you nuts? This is dangerous enough already!” shouted Dave.

“Don't be a milksop, boy!” Adam scolded, flooring the gas pedal to comply with Chris’s desire.

“I'm probably never going to get a chance to do this ever again! It's now or never!” she shouted, leaning out the window even further, forcing Dave to brace himself against her chair and grip her other arm with white knuckles to keep her from falling out.

The engine roared as he pulled alongside the beast. It barely had a moment to look over its shoulder and notice what was happening before it was far too late.

“RULE BRITANNIA!” Chris bellowed, bringing the blade down on the werewolf’s neck. It cleaved through the flesh and bone like butter, something she wasn't expecting. The force she had applied would have caused her to fall out of the window had Dave not been there to yank her back into the cab.
>>
>>34307407

Adam immediately slammed on the brakes, giving his passengers a minor case of whiplash and fishtailing the vehicle.

“Holy fuck!” Chris exclaimed, breathing heavily.

“Are the two of ye alright?” inquired Adam.

“Never fucking better!” she responded, a bloodthirsty grin plastered on her face.

“Let's confirm it,” said Adam, putting the truck in park and stepping out. “Lad, stay in here. Lass, come with me.”

They affirmed with him, and Chris grabbed the Webley before getting out and following Adam. They jogged over to the carcass, to have a look. It was still twitching.

“Death throes, most likely. But as we saw, ye cant be too sure. Put a couple of rounds into the torso. I'll find the head.”

Chris went and stood beside the body, nudging it with her foot. The wolf-like features were rapidly receding and returning to a more human form. She found it to be utterly surreal, watching the thick, matted fur fall off in clumps, revealing the naked body of a young woman underneath, sans cranium.

Adam returned holding said cranium by the hair, and tossed it next to the corpse. “That was a good chop lass. Clean through the vertebrae, outta a movin’ vehicle. I'm impressed.”

“Thanks… the blade went through a little easier than I was expecting…”

“Cursed flesh is no match for blessed silver. Same operatin’ principle as the bullets.”

“Right…”

“Well, what are ye waitin’ for? Didn't hear no gunshots from ye.”
>>
>>34307419

Chris kept looking at the body. “Adam… what we're doing… this isn't murder, is it?”

He shook his head solemnly. “No, lass, it aren't. I see what ye might be thinking, but in truth, you aren't killing a person. These people died long ago. Yer just puttin’ their bodies and spirits to rest, to await judgement.”

She mulled that over for a minute or two. “Okay. Thanks.” She raised the Webley a little bit and put a round into the corpse’s chest, and one through the head.

“Good job. I'll get the petrol.”

Three down. One to go.

Adam was driving now, hauling ass down the highway to the home address of the final werewolf in town. He slowed sharply and turned off onto a smaller road heading through a thickly wooded area. The woods gave way to what appeared to be a modest neighborhood with homes under construction. Adam slowed down further and started paying attention to the street signs.

“There,” he said, pointing suddenly, “right there, end o’ this street. Half of this neighborhood hasn't even been built yet. Should have no worries aboot interlopers.”

As they turned a final bend, Adam suddenly gunned the engine, barrelling down the road, and skidding to a screeching halt right in front of one of the few finished houses. The trio piled out, weapons at the ready.

“David, go around and take the back! Christine, windows on the right side! I'm kicking the bloody front door down!”

They were all halfway across the lawn when they heard the sound of glass breaking, followed immediately by gunfire. They scrambled back to the street and hunkered down in a drainage ditch out front.

All three started returning fire in the vague direction that it was coming from, but a breech-loader, a bolt action and an old revolver sitting in a ditch were never going to be as effective at suppressing fire as a hidden shooter with a semi-automatic.

Adam started to laugh out of the blue.
>>
>>34307434

“What’s so funny?” Dave demanded, flinching as a bullets cracked mere inches over his head.

“Ah, this is just bringin’ back some good memories, is all.”

“How could you possibly have good memories of a situation like this?”

“Reminds me of me time with the Provos. Even now, I’ve got a comrade on me left, and a comrade on me right, except now I’m not the one holdin’ the little Armalite! Ha ha!”

Chris groaned, and Dave quickly looked over. “Honey, what’s wrong, are you hit?”

“No, I just can’t fucking believe he managed to set that joke up.”

“Oi, eyes and ears, lads! Be ready to go over the top!”

“We’ll be cut down!”

“Not if he’s out of bullets, I’m counting-- GO GO GO! GO NOW! UP AND AT ‘EM!” They all scrambled to their feet and made a mad dash to the side of the house, breaking line of sight with the werewolf.

They pressed against the brick wall and listened. They heard a distinct *click* as the werewolf slammed another magazine into its weapon, and they heard the sound of plodding feet as it retreated into some inner room.

“Okay,” said Dave, catching his breath and peeking around the corner, “he’s entrenched in here for sure. No matter how we approach this, he’s probably going to have the drop on us… how do we play this?” He turned to look at Adam and nearly recoiled when he saw the massive grin on the priest’s face.

“I’ve got just the thing for this exact situation!” he exclaimed, giggling. “Oh, good Lord above, it’s been so long since I’ve gotten to do this!”

“Do what?” asked Dave and Chris in unison.

“You’ll see! Cover me, I’ve got to get back to the truck to get me bag!” They complied and got into a position to watch the window, and Adam sprinted down to the street. He ducked into the truck for a few moments, then came sprinting back up to them, holding a black knapsack.
>>
>>34307458

He was still giggling to himself, as he opened it up to show his compatriots the contents. “Have a look at these lovelies, will ye?”

Dave peered inside....

"What the utter fuck, man!" Dave exclaimed, jumping back. "Are those fucking pipe bombs?"

"Noooo, they're time capsules, for preservin' our place in history for the next generation. Of course they're fookin' pipe bombs, ye daft git!" He tossed one to Dave. "Catch!"

"JESUS FUCK!" he screamed in absolute terror (and in a higher pitch than he would have liked to project) as he tossed it back.

"Oi!"

"Yeah, yeah, I fucking know, no taking the lord's name in vain! But what the fuck!"

"Don't get yer knickers twisted. They're perfectly safe unless you light 'em on fire. Or drop them more than ten feet. Or pierce the casing with any sufficient force."

"Are you trying to make me feel safer or fear for my life even more? Where did you even learn to make these?"

The grin dropped off of Adam’s face and was replaced with an utterly dumbfounded expression. “Are ye feckin’ thick?”

“Right, stupid question. Sorry.”

“Now's not a time for questions, anyway. Now's a time for a werewolf prick to be shredded by a couple of pounds of homecooked PETN and silver tacks. Just like me mam used to do."

Adam smashed the window in with one end of the pipe bomb and shouted “Up the ‘ra, cunt!”, then lit the fuse. The shower of sparks that resulted traced the arc of the bomb as it clattered away into the interior of the house. Everyone ducked and covered.

The explosion came as a surprise, even to Adam. It seemed that every pane of glass in the home shattered simultaneously, showering them with the razor sharp pieces. Down the road, a car alarm started to sound.
>>
>>34307473

He finally looked up after the dust had a chance to settle. "Everyone alright?"

"WHAT?" came the response from the other two.

"Fookin' hell. I must have packed those pipes with a wee bit too much stuff."

"You don't fucking say?” said Dave, rubbing his temples. “My head... Jesus Christ, the ringing..."

"Oi!"

"Fuck off!"

Adam grumbled and unslung Lilly from his back, and loaded a silver bullet. "I'm headin' inside to confirm me kill. If I aren't out of there in under five minutes, toss another one of those explosive buggers in and head to the next werewolf's house." He cleared some of the glass away from the window pane and hopped inside without another word. Dave and Chris waited beneath the sill, counting the seconds.

Three minutes passed until they heard heavy footfalls, and they readied their weapons just in case. However, they were relieved to see Adam's head peering out from the window.

"Well, is he sufficiently dead?"

"Mhm. Very sufficiently. Poor bastard's torn in half. Said a prayer for his soul. Aren't much more I can do for 'em. 'Cept burn his house down. It's only fair, don't ye think? Turnabout bein' fair play and all, eh?"

"Yeah, I suppose.”

Adam turned to Chris. "Oi, lass, check me truck, in the glovebox. I've got a bottle I keep in there for special occasions. Now's one of 'em."

She went and brought back a bottle of lukewarm Irish whiskey, which Adam immediately and enthusiastically popped the cap on. He took a swig, swallowed it and let out a satisfied "Aaahh..."

He passed it to Dave, who took a sniff of the liquid, scrunched up his nose, and had a sip anyway. "Damn... that burns..."
>>
>>34307485

"It's not for everyone, boyo. But as I said, it's a special occasion. Yer first successful werewolf hunt." The bottle was offered to Chris, who had a long gulp. "Easy, lass. We need some of that stuff left in the bottle so I can set it on fire. Won't help us much if it's all ending up in yer gullet."

"Screw you, man."

"Aye, perhaps if I weren't a priest," he said with a shiteating smirk.

He laughed as she gave him her middle finger. He reached into his back pocket for a handkerchief, which was promptly stuffed into the neck of the bottle, and set alight. The bottle was then tossed through the broken window into the living room, where the shag carpeting inside immediately caught fire. It wasn't long before it spread into the other rooms.

"Perhaps this'll give ye a little preview of what hell's like before ye get there, ye heathen werewolf bastard. Cheers, cunt."

They headed back to the truck and drove off as the sirens of emergency vehicles drew closer.

Morning was breaking as they reached grounds of Adam's former church again, with Dave and Chris's car still parked in front of the ruins. Yellow crime scene tape now lined the perimeter, marking the presence and passing of the fire marshall and the forensics team.

They all sat idly in the truck for a while, watching the faint light on the horizon grow brighter by degrees, with nobody seeming to really be sure of what to do next. Eventually, Adam stepped out of the car and walked into the ashes, still wearing his charred Tommy uniform. The early morning twilight just barely illuminated the outline of the ruins of his home, and he stood there in silence. As Dave was busying himself with carefully cutting the duct tape away from Cyka’s neck with his pocket knife, Chris stepped out of the car and walked over to Adam’s side, hands in her pockets.
>>
>>34307497

“You alright?”

“Aye, lass. I'm fine.”

There was a period of quiet, with them both staring at an object at their feet, the large bell that had sat atop the steeple only yesterday.

“This was me home for more than a few years… I'll have to find a new one, now…”

“Sorry we couldn't do more…”

“Heh, don't trouble yerself about it, lass. Ye and yer ‘partner’, the pair of ye did quite a lot for me tonight.” His gaze drifted back to the bell. “Ya know, despite this town bein’ a den of sin, corruption and depravity… I like it, in me own way… it's a shame to have to leave…”

“Why do you have to leave it? You mentioned rebuilding the church, earlier.”

“It'll have to be somewhere else, far away from here. If those hooligans managed to track me here, no doubt more will follow. I've got to find a new safe place to lay me head.”

“Maybe we could help you with that.”

“No, no. I'll be just fine on me own. I've got a few… let's call them, ‘connections’. The two of ye have done more than enough, and I'm thankful for it.”

The wistful silence returned for a few moments, before Adam interrupted it again. “Oh, right, about yer payment. I did promise you-”

“Wait. You’ll probably need that money to help you along, wherever you’re going. If it’s alright, though… would you mind if I kept the sword?”

“It’s a cavalry saber, lass. But aye, ye can keep it. Consider that yer payment, if ye like.”

“Sure thing. Thanks,” she said with a grin.

“Good luck, to you and yer partner. Perhaps we’ll work together again in the future.”

She nodded. “Yeah. Maybe we will.”
>>
>>34307514

She returned to the car with Dave, who had finally finished freeing his dog’s neck from the duct tape. She caught him up on the little chat she’d just had.

“Okay,” he said, “We’re done here then? He’s going to be alright out here?”

“He says so.”

“Good. Then I think it’s time we head home.”

“Alright. Heh. These little adventures never seem to last as long as they should.”

“Speak for yourself,” he said, rolling his eyes slightly. “I’ve had enough excitement for a good long while. Let’s head out.”

Dave started the car, and they were underway.
>>
>>34307524

A while later…

Adam had his truck parked up at a rest stop alongside the freeway. He was sitting in the cab with the seat adjusted all the way back, having a nap, when his phone started to beep.

He cursed under his breath in Gaelic and reached into his pocket for it, not bothering to look at the caller ID as he put it to his ear and answered it.

“Who in the feck is this and why in the feck are ye callin’ me?”

“Is that any way to greet your boss, Zulu?”

“For feck’s sake…” His back stiffened up at the sound of the voice on the other end, and he sat up. “Morrigan?”

“Who else would call you on a secure line?”

“Ahh… ye got me there. Sorry about that.”

“It’s fine. I’m calling for two reasons. One, to check in on you. I’m seeing reports of a string of violent murders that happened in your town last night. Your handiwork?”

“Partially. I did some of it, and some of it can be attributed to those two greenhorns ye recommended to me.”

“Is the situation handled?”
>>
>>34307540

“Ye, it’s fookin’ handled.”

“Good. That brings me to the second reason.”

“Askin’ after the greenies?”

“Yes. How did they perform?”

“Well enough, I suppose. Bloody amateurs, the two of ‘em. But they learn quick and they seem resilient. Ye know, it would have been nice to have gotten some actual support to cover me arse on this. Ya couldn’t’ve sent Papa Bear or something?”

“Papa Bear is currently… engaged with his own assignment. As was everyone else. There was nobody to send. Besides, you’re obviously still alive, so the ones I recommended seemed to have been competent enough in keeping you alive.”

Adam grumbled under his breath. Morrigan pretended not to hear. “Back to the subject of the ‘amateurs’. Do you think they’d be an asset, or a liability?”

“They definitely need more experience. But I suppose I see a lot of potential in ‘em. So, I’d say they’d be assets.”

“Good. Good. Alright. I want you to compile your report and establish a secure connection for a full debrief by 1800 hours. Keep a low profile, understood?”

“Low profile is me middle name, lass.”

“Mhm. Riiiight. Morrigan out.”

The dial tone came up, and Adam tossed the phone into the backseat. He kicked his feet up on the dashboard and resumed his nap.

>CASEFILE 7: COMPLETE
>>
File: w03_by_erica1940-d838u1q.jpg (155KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
w03_by_erica1940-d838u1q.jpg
155KB, 752x1063px
next up, casefile 7.5: hopefully not jumping the shark edition
>>
>>34307598
Now that's an update, Sweet work. Also little girls should wear pants. Or skirts at the very least
>>
after reading Ruby by 10/22 for the 5th time i wonder if it will ever be updated
>>
>>34308397
Hope he gets back, yeah...
>>
File: 1497247677774.gif (995KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
1497247677774.gif
995KB, 257x194px
>>34308397
ditto, I want to see more Ruby
>>
>>34307598
That was great ! I liked how you managed to add the famous sword bit without shoehorning it shamelessly. Well done !
>>
>>34302994
ooooooh, I'm interested. I do wish to see how this'll turn out
>>
File: 1485730379419.jpg (192KB, 970x598px) Image search: [Google]
1485730379419.jpg
192KB, 970x598px
>>
File: neotokyo_assault_nsf.jpg (169KB, 1500x937px) Image search: [Google]
neotokyo_assault_nsf.jpg
169KB, 1500x937px
>>
File: 1488090070868.jpg (226KB, 540x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1488090070868.jpg
226KB, 540x1416px
>>
File: NVG.jpg (141KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
NVG.jpg
141KB, 1280x905px
>MFW wanted to write crazy space battle where the enemy is spited by running all the radars in flood mode to make them think they were being launched on.
>Have to leave in a few minutes and won't be coming back until almost ten at night.
>>
>>34312248
The ending of that movie pissed me off. He STILL lost his job, they STILL think he caused the death of someone, and don't they question whether he's Communist or not... during the height of the COLD WAR?! Good luck ever working in the teaching profession again. Sadly, in the universe of that film, I think that version of Robin Williams may very well have succumb to the same fate as the real life Robin Williams. "Oh Captain, my Captain", those rat punks may as well be saying "Oh Tovarisch, my Comrade." The FBI is going to want to have a word with him...
>>
File: 1493767369513.png (2MB, 1530x2838px) Image search: [Google]
1493767369513.png
2MB, 1530x2838px
>>
File: 1494086190912.png (62KB, 842x546px) Image search: [Google]
1494086190912.png
62KB, 842x546px
>>
>>34307485
Nobody else mentioned it, but here you have Adam telling everyone to head to "the next house" when you already killed the others and specified that this was the last house. Maybe fix that before you bin it?
>>
File: 1494086267834.png (32KB, 1260x381px) Image search: [Google]
1494086267834.png
32KB, 1260x381px
>>
File: 1474445422917.png (79KB, 947x363px) Image search: [Google]
1474445422917.png
79KB, 947x363px
>/wfg/
>Page 8

Sad!
>>
Did these things over here
>>34312943
>>34312960
>>34313003

And someone pointed out /wfg/ to me. If you'll have me, I'll post /k/ stuff here.
>>
File: Fuck....jpg (207KB, 579x819px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck....jpg
207KB, 579x819px
Sorry for the relative silence. After tomorrow, my insane work schedule (hours worked at least) will be over. I should be able to start getting meaningful writing done soon...

>>34315994
Welcome, new writers are always appreciated.
>>
>>34315994
Do it senpai.
>>
File: write.jpg (27KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
write.jpg
27KB, 472x472px
>>34315994
new writers are always welcome mate, altough i need to ask 3 things

>name for the story
>are you gonna keep a tab on your stuff?
>moar?

if you got questions we got a FAQ on the sticky
>>
File: 1345442033788.gif (499KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
1345442033788.gif
499KB, 500x460px
>>34300181
>..why would battleships go anywhere near your bayonet
>>
File: 1475295061156.gif (273KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475295061156.gif
273KB, 640x360px
Bump
>>
File: what the fuckin shit.png (171KB, 497x378px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuckin shit.png
171KB, 497x378px
yfw i deliver updates

>new stuff on the anon folder
https://pastebin.com/CPUdepLW

ATannie is up to date
>realized i forgot to update the folder
>get the tissues mates, this update is feelsy
https://pastebin.com/XbWjWNQM
>>
>>34313296
I was there it was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>34316889
Yuh to all 3
https://pastebin.com/RAQ7CjUX
>>
>>34307562
ffffffffffug, shit is getting srs bsns
>>
Hey all. Not dead, just in a coma. Planning on doing another fic, though expect it to take some time before I finish. Plan on doing something much more lighthearted than the violence filled Hotline series.
>>
Looks like there won't be anything until after I get out again. Sorry guys
>>
File: BF-109.jpg (524KB, 1600x1083px) Image search: [Google]
BF-109.jpg
524KB, 1600x1083px
>>34315994
HEY! you format just like me! Now I'm not as easy to tell apart anymore! Excellent.
>>
File: Sample Eva.jpg (33KB, 600x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Sample Eva.jpg
33KB, 600x1016px
>>34296285
>>34297697

Sorry it took so long for me to respond - things have been a bit hectic. I'll post what you need to know about this VN project if you guys are interested in writing.

Basically DEVGRU-P (Folks who did Panzermadels, Stay! Stay! DPRK, and publishing my VN as well as many others) is looking for a writer for their newest project, 'Mein Waifu is the Fuhrer". It'll be around 120K words, and around a 6 mo development process.

The synopsis is that it's supposed to be a prequel and basically explain Panzermadels, but you play as Rommel in a pre-WWII world where all the leaders of Nazi Germany get turned into cute girls. Should be a comedic slice of life as you try to wrangle the leaders of Germany to still fight WWII and reign supreme on the global theatre. If you're familiar with their stuff, it tends to be cute/slapstick comedy - which should fit a lot of you folks here.

If you are interested, respond to this post and I'll put DEVGRU-P's website here where you can respond. Let me know if you have questions and I can get more info!

Also - my new artist is great, check out his work.
>>
>>34318769
...you're joking?
>>
File: 1485748651737.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485748651737.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>34303616
>>34303851
well keep on going faggot, this is some good shit
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 595x335px
>>34318859
First Hitler "Comes out of hiding in argentina" last week or so and now this? JT, I think we need to discuss what's going on with reality, and how this will effect our plans to be the two polar opposite ghosts of WFG into the far future.
>>
File: image.png (216KB, 1352x2200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
216KB, 1352x2200px
>>
File: 1496423215534.png (139KB, 660x129px) Image search: [Google]
1496423215534.png
139KB, 660x129px
>>34319382
More like them looking for writes. Well if they need people that badly, fuck it. Surgery goes well and I'll apply or whatever
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
I wonder, what is it about christ chan that's just so endearing? I can't attribute actions to that face, but I SWEAR, I get the general vibe of like a puppy, I'm literally not sure if I could be mad at this face. I mean, this bumps into you, pale skin, shaded eyesockets, frumpy hair and all, could you be mad at this? I don't think I could...
>>
>>34319950
Unquestionably a qt
>>
File: 1494086333163.png (1MB, 2108x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1494086333163.png
1MB, 2108x2000px
>>
File: 1488563604315.jpg (135KB, 735x950px) Image search: [Google]
1488563604315.jpg
135KB, 735x950px
>>
>>34321170
>Yfw all points listed are good points except the last one. The last point is a practical ban on present progressive tense.
>>
File: 2017-06-21 11.52.12.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-21 11.52.12.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>34308397
>>34309675
>>34309810

I'm working on it. I was in the hospital for awhile, and the hard drive failed that the story was on.

IRL, Ruby meets Amethyst - Amy for short. Amy's a 1983 with no sling swivels and the scope mount is still in the original envelope. Grandpa bought Amy brand-new.
>>
>>34322041
YOU LIVE
>>
File: 1494086569315.png (462KB, 972x641px) Image search: [Google]
1494086569315.png
462KB, 972x641px
>>
>>34322313

I LIVE
I DIE
I LIVE AGAIN

witness me, bloodbag!
>>
File: 1496105734187-k.jpg (2MB, 2000x2906px) Image search: [Google]
1496105734187-k.jpg
2MB, 2000x2906px
>>34322806
Prized be the /k/ube he's alive
>>
>Saturday. A blessed day in the opinion of many. The first full day to yourself after a relief filled Friday night. The only why to make that better? Spend it with friends, or guns.
“Scoot, Wasr.”
>Or friends that are also guns.
>The lady-gun blinks with a “Hmm?”, too engrossed in an episode of Cops to move from her spot stretched out on the couch.
>You frown and clear your throat.
>The auburn-maned rifle lets out an un-ladylike grunt through her munching of pretzels and lazily acknowledges the command, shifting her bare legs enough to give you room on the couch.
>Wasr is “rough” if you have to use one word to describe her, which is typical of an AK. Standing about half a head shorter than you with a voluminous and messy head of hair the same color as her dark wood furniture. No combat marks cover her like some of your older guns, but she has scuffs and dings from clumsy falls or outright carelessness. Her fit, but still filled-out form is usually hidden under the baggy clothes she enjoys. Example...
“And is that my shirt?”
>Wasr looks down at the oversized and crumb covered flannel shirt fit loosely around her. “Huh. What do ya know? It is.”

1/3
>>
>>34323518
>You roll your eyes, but decide against fighting further.
“What you you doing up so early?” You ask, sitting down next to her. “The others haven’t even gotten up yet. In fact, how did you get out of the safe without tripping and waking them all? When I walked in here and saw you, I half expected to hear Ari stomp after me having a fit about her beauty rest being ruined.”
>The messy woman as the decency to blush. “I’m not that clumsy, dickhead. And what’s Ari going to do other than scream like a banshee? I think she’s a legal midget.”
>You stifle a laugh at Wasr’s jab towards your AR. Then you level her with an amused look and rub a little scar on her leg.
“Explain this if you’re not a trip-magnet.”
>She grumbles and sets the near-empty bag of junkfood down. “I got up because Cops was running a special. Check this shit out!”
>And sure enough, the TV is showing a Cops episode featuring “Assault weapons”. To a normal person, it’s something thrilling and scary seeing the weapons. To anyone with a decent amount of knowledge, or even a gun herself…”
>”-And the thirty round clip gives the assault rifle unreal killing power,” a portly officer says, holding an underfolder Ak to the camera. “The bullets can even go through hard armor like butter. We truly do need better gun control to get these things off the streets.”
>You roll your eyes. This episode must be a few years old since “gun control” is a racist statement now.
2/3
>>
>>34323529
“So you got up early to get an ego boost from crooks using Aks? Really?”
>”Yup!” Wasr chirps with no shame.
>You sigh.
“What am I going to do with you?”
>She drags herself up laboriously and then flops down in your lap, dumping salt and crumbs on you. Her dark, mischief-filled eyes look up at yours. “What are you going to do with me, you ask? Put your junk in my magwell and call me your steel-case slut.”
>”Nice to see you're finally admitting it!” a light voice from upstairs yells.
>The girl in your lap tenses, losing her normally cool personality at hearing your AR’s voice.
>Wasr shoots up from her spot with her face contorted into murder, nearly smashing your chin with her skull. “The fuck did you just say you lego whore?! Come down here so I can put my foot up your aluminium ass!” she yells back
>”Come get me, fatty!”
>The Ak jumps out of your lap and bolts from the stairs, a warcry roaring out of her throat as she runs.
>You shake your head. So much for a relaxing Saturday.
3/3
>>
Hello /k/, not sure if this is the place.

Fueled by years of firearm obsession, a nearly as obsessive project popped in my writefag head.
The story would be a "youth novel", with gritty, tactical, urban monster hunting, involving fucktons of lead throwing. Please pop some opinion, will reveal more details if y'all interested.
>>
File: 1311626491256.jpg (124KB, 337x367px) Image search: [Google]
1311626491256.jpg
124KB, 337x367px
>>34323565
sure. Gib details. Setting? time/technology level?
>>
>>34323610
The time; Today, litterally like 2017 or later if it ever go live.
The idea; a young person, out of options in life, get in contact with an old, bedridden man, who pass on his legacy of hunting the inhuman creatures which haunt the darkness. Backed by an organisation which try and keep everything secret, he will get a team of loose cannons and freaks to hunt bad, bad stuff. Will involve guns, real tactics, and as much realism as possible.
>>
>>34323650

>loose cannon with nothing to live for after one of the beasts killed his wife
>grizzled veteran that's too old for this shit
>organization boss that screams at them after every mission for all the collateral damage they've caused

Lethal Weapon with monsters? Sign me up
>>
>>34323650
Sounds like it'll crash and burn hard without a damn good writer. I hope you know what you're doing.
>Obligatory Ow The Edge.
>>
>>34323777
The crew (for the time being);

Ex-Spetsnaz, nearing 50. Is really athletic, though getting old, rarely get his balaklava off so as not to show his disfigured face. Never, ever talk about what he did in his service. Gear, PTRS-41, RPK without bipod, silenced APS.

-The insane motherfucker; 7 feets tall (sorry for errors, english is not my native language), never get out of his disguise (a patchwork of old fabric) and whose mask is a round head, with a bear trap for an opening (vision slit). Kill to relax itself, answer to all criterias to be a psychopath. Carry a scythe, many throwing knives under his disguise, and pipe bombs he lovingly make himself. Tend to crawl through openings to get to his prey, scare most monsters himself.

-The human monster; An adolescent with which puberty wasn't kind. Normal while calm, less and less human as he lose control over his emotional states. Mandibles, additionnal eyes, claws, blades, spikes, and an healing factor which get stronger and stronger. Main problem in life; get a girl without blowing it up, get a social life.

-The enforcer; unknown person in leather coat that get to the floor, gloves, face wrapped in bandages w/hat and old goggles. Carry two Hk51k, expert of martial arts. Have a personnal vendetta against most Mythos-type stuff.

-Our hero?
>>
>>34323872
Actually, I'm trying to go for a realistic, human level. After many, MANY attempts at writefaggotry, I think I got most of the traps out. Would you people give me advice?
>>
>>34323650
>>34323902
I dunno senpai. This seems like a rather generic "Anti-heros with guns fuck up monsters" setting. Without a twist it might get looked over.
>>
File: 1296376178.jpg (301KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1296376178.jpg
301KB, 800x800px
>>34323902
>PTRS-4
>>
>>34323972
Here. For what you said to get true, I analyzed a few fucklots of novel, to single out unexisting details.

First; not ANY traditionnal creature. Not even an influence, if that is possible. No tentacled stuff from out of our dimension, no undead stuff as we know it, no folkloric creature taken from some eastern country's mythology.

Second; One of the main goal is to achieve an equilibrium between realistic, tactical investigation-tracking-combat and human relationships. As I wrote higher, I am actively trying to avoid the common death traps for characters.

Also, the crew posted here lack most details and two other members. I just want to get people's opinion.
>>
>>34323991
receive my thumbs of approval tasteful fellow
>>
>>34323922
It could be fun. But honestly, I think it might be a bit "too much" ? I don't know how to put it but it's like a rabble of strange and almost cliché characters.
Perhaps go for something a bit for realist for the characters ? I mean, the ex-specops, the psychopath, that's a bit of a usual guys.
I'm euh "mitigated"... I think it could be nice, but I also think it could be too "cliché" if not done well.
>>
File: 1492483227243.jpg (12KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
1492483227243.jpg
12KB, 316x316px
>>34323538
I'm liking this more and more.
>>
>>34324049
I listen and I shall remember. However, the stuff written above is really simplified, there is a backstory, a personnality sheet, and such written out for each character. One day, I promise you all it shall be posted.

About the "strange" part, I don't know. With all those years passed making dozens of characters, fictional universes, settings, story and all, it has become rather hard to think outside of this "marked-divergence" pattern. To me it seems "normal" to try and stray from base ideas.
>>
>>34323922

but anon, the traps make it better.

or did you mean tropes?
>>
>>34324091
I will wait for it.
I'm waiting for too many updates for it to be healthy.
>>
>>34324134
First, traps ain't gay. Or are. Please give me your agreement so that we can go on before somebody post pics of Felix.

Second, I meant trap, yes. You know, the typical cliché, everything you typically find in a backstory and would want out.
>>
>>34324091
Quit gabbing about it m8 and make something. Anything /k/ related is allowed. Gib content.
>>
>>34324176
Like, posting small parts of story? More detailled characters sheet? Tell me people.
>>
File: go time.jpg (235KB, 627x562px) Image search: [Google]
go time.jpg
235KB, 627x562px
>>34323991
It's your favorite cancerbait here. Guess who has another surgery planned for tomorrow?

Point being, no big slav girls or heavy tank hunter for... maybe a week?

or never in the worst case, but it should be okay
>>
File: Error.jpg (6KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
Error.jpg
6KB, 250x240px
>>34324204
Stop talking about it and actually post the story you mong. The only way we can help in any constructive way is if we see the writing first hand.
>inb4 there is no story and this is babbys first ebin trole
>>
>>34324275
Damn. Well, I'll try something, a "typical' encounter. Please, remember that English is not my first langage. Back in around 20 minutes with something.
>>
>>34323538
>This episode must be a few years old since “gun control” is a racist statement now.
Wait. We're the guns not alive years ago? Is this an actual story I see forming?
>>
File: 1481669454277.jpg (36KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1481669454277.jpg
36KB, 400x386px
>>34324255
Good luck.
>>
>>34283799
>I'm in the cap
its the rectal cancer one
>>
still alive, in progress
>>
>>34269568
the furniture on that shottie gives me crotch tinglies...any idea of the source.
>>
>>34318575
>>34324255
Good luck comrade, I'm rooting for you. I've got a very good feeling you'll be just fine. I look forward to your updates.
>>
File: 1471189676444.jpg (140KB, 1585x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1471189676444.jpg
140KB, 1585x1527px
>>34323518
>>34323529
>>34323538
I would like to see more of this please
>>
While they were in the van, the hunting party checked everything one final time. The ammunition was pristine, the body armor was strapped, the blades were sharps and, most importantly, the thermal-vision devices were fully operationnal. Without those, the quarry they were after had an advantage they couldn’t beat. The cramped space, filled with anxious , perhaps scared, human beings, seemed most pleasing compared to where they were going. Outside, the streetlights still shone bright and passing them filled the vehicle with a flickering light, illuminating the ragtag band of unusuals inside.
Near the door of the vehicle, Anon, on his third operation, was repeating himself all the advice the old hunter gave him. His nervousness was fighting the newfound confidence he had acquired with his successes ; theold man told him time and time again that trusting in his ability was a double edged sword. He looked at his comrades in arms, mustering the courage he needed to tell them they would soon reach the slaughterhouse.
Psycho was sound asleep in his corner, his scythe hanging from a hook. Kalash was passing the beads of a wreath while muttering things in his native language ; the Specimen was absorbed in his screen, apparently oblivious to the situation and kind of angry at his unability to get a signal.
On the other side, next to Anon, the Enforcer sat stlll, his eyes, behind the foggy goggles, focused on a dusty tome he had brought along with him. On the other side, Pixel was holding a bag close to his ever paler face. It wasn’t, as he pretended with a weak laughter, because of the van’s rough motion. Pixel, possibly the most defenceless, was terrified by the coming night.
At the wheel was UNKNOW, the young woman who was spearheading their advance in the lair of evil and who would, hopefully, get them out of here.

Part 1
>>
File: Hana.gif (909KB, 440x508px) Image search: [Google]
Hana.gif
909KB, 440x508px
>>34323538
I. Anon, I... Thank you...
>>
>>34324767
Part 2
Now that he had reviewed his crew, Anon felt stronger. He had to, for he was the one who made their plan , and their survival depended on his leadership.
The van screeched to a stop, and the driver sent a few thumps to warn them they had arrived to the hunting grounds. Anon swallowed one last time, and popped the door open, his hesitant steps opening the way. The hunters, one by one, got out once he had checked the safety of the place. Cloakers never got outdoors if they could manage it, anyway. As their two gunmen stood watch, the group had one last recap of the plan ; Search, and destroy. They shared a communal high five, the display of comradery they agreed on the day they met, and they got to the rusty door at the end of the empty courtyard.

Pixel was afraid, given the electromagnetical detector was getting excited. Behind the door, punctured and torn, was the foe they had to destroy, for the sake of the citizen’s survival. It was their sworn goal, and they would not go back.

This would have been thrice as long had I been free of my time and sounds (midst of night here, have to be stealthy so as not to wake the family). The nicknames have been found on the fly.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 834x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 834x1024px
>>34323538
I love it. Also
>Dat Trip
>>
>>34324779
I'm back. Feel free to express yourself
>>
>>34324926
Well, since the thread sees kind of dying, I'm off to sleep. Good times for y'all, I'll be back in around ten hours if the thread is resurrected. Else, I'll come for the next one. Goodbye people!
>>
File: 1411504267725.png (356KB, 473x700px) Image search: [Google]
1411504267725.png
356KB, 473x700px
Bump.
>>
File: 1494977793058.png (154KB, 1573x759px) Image search: [Google]
1494977793058.png
154KB, 1573x759px
>>
i think is that time mates
>>
File: 1492192869437.jpg (57KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
1492192869437.jpg
57KB, 500x735px
>>34322806
>>34322041

>10/22 is back
>>
File: 05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg (560KB, 736x2914px) Image search: [Google]
05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg
560KB, 736x2914px
>>
File: 7ae5c7466e08f697183c7c51f2f1cad0.jpg (601KB, 560x5322px) Image search: [Google]
7ae5c7466e08f697183c7c51f2f1cad0.jpg
601KB, 560x5322px
>>
>>
File: 57da4e137ed0136b101152f6efaca1ee.jpg (51KB, 1200x1119px) Image search: [Google]
57da4e137ed0136b101152f6efaca1ee.jpg
51KB, 1200x1119px
>>
>>
>>
File: oiqtxn3gMm1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (794KB, 944x1000px) Image search: [Google]
oiqtxn3gMm1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
794KB, 944x1000px
>>
File: oj633q6yoG1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (2MB, 1200x1687px) Image search: [Google]
oj633q6yoG1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
2MB, 1200x1687px
>>
File: okk7evV0zk1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (534KB, 637x903px) Image search: [Google]
okk7evV0zk1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
534KB, 637x903px
>>
File: okzwa25kkC1vuic0jo1_1280.jpg (139KB, 1280x545px) Image search: [Google]
okzwa25kkC1vuic0jo1_1280.jpg
139KB, 1280x545px
>>
File: omruo1OiDT1tlxvc3o1_1280.jpg (172KB, 797x881px) Image search: [Google]
omruo1OiDT1tlxvc3o1_1280.jpg
172KB, 797x881px
>>
File: onegvxh7a11uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (187KB, 1000x740px) Image search: [Google]
onegvxh7a11uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
187KB, 1000x740px
>>
File: oo3t9hXqye1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1280x895px) Image search: [Google]
oo3t9hXqye1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1280x895px
>>
File: ooodwiyP631uo1fbeo1_1280.png (3MB, 1280x1793px) Image search: [Google]
ooodwiyP631uo1fbeo1_1280.png
3MB, 1280x1793px
>>
File: oqcpxc7Qoq1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (137KB, 850x607px) Image search: [Google]
oqcpxc7Qoq1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
137KB, 850x607px
>>
File: oqtzhzkOx71uo1fbeo1_1280.png (788KB, 893x1253px) Image search: [Google]
oqtzhzkOx71uo1fbeo1_1280.png
788KB, 893x1253px
>>
File: orflpjrX4u1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (288KB, 1184x1403px) Image search: [Google]
orflpjrX4u1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
288KB, 1184x1403px
>>
File: oribmdsmGy1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (373KB, 1280x762px) Image search: [Google]
oribmdsmGy1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
373KB, 1280x762px
>>
File: 39988321_p0.jpg (1MB, 2592x3888px) Image search: [Google]
39988321_p0.jpg
1MB, 2592x3888px
>>
File: 39988483_p0.jpg (2MB, 2592x3888px) Image search: [Google]
39988483_p0.jpg
2MB, 2592x3888px
>>
File: 39988909_p0.jpg (1MB, 3660x2523px) Image search: [Google]
39988909_p0.jpg
1MB, 3660x2523px
>>
File: 40085125_p0.jpg (2MB, 2176x3247px) Image search: [Google]
40085125_p0.jpg
2MB, 2176x3247px
>>
File: 41605056_p0.jpg (2MB, 3068x4825px) Image search: [Google]
41605056_p0.jpg
2MB, 3068x4825px
>>
File: 1495619259844.jpg (32KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1495619259844.jpg
32KB, 706x706px
>>
File: 41753476_p0.jpg (2MB, 3052x1717px) Image search: [Google]
41753476_p0.jpg
2MB, 3052x1717px
>>
File: 42378307_p0.jpg (2MB, 3416x5090px) Image search: [Google]
42378307_p0.jpg
2MB, 3416x5090px
>>
File: 1474928766297.png (345KB, 622x521px) Image search: [Google]
1474928766297.png
345KB, 622x521px
Sit and wait like good little children.
>>
>>34324779
Could use a little more background on everything, but otherwise, I'm curious to see where this will all go.
>>
>>34318859

I'm not. He's actually looking for a writer for this story.
>>
>no remark

new thread
>>34328177
>>34328177
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 138

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.