[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General-sky lights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 151

File: vRDlwKF.jpg (61KB, 499x617px) Image search: [Google]
vRDlwKF.jpg
61KB, 499x617px
All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Anon-kun
lanyard pistols
https://pastebin.com/e05Ydv8s

Duke
Recovery Room:
http://pastebin.com/53kxnBSU

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread:>>34269568
>>
File: 1417924112073.png (20KB, 245x267px) Image search: [Google]
1417924112073.png
20KB, 245x267px
Bump.
>>
File: 1495658340761.png (128KB, 1018x919px) Image search: [Google]
1495658340761.png
128KB, 1018x919px
https://pastebin.com/HGePyx8X

tell me what you think? its not done yet but I just want to know if it's something I should continue with
>>
File: SU-27.jpg (252KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
SU-27.jpg
252KB, 1300x866px
MFW planes.
>>
File: 1495506308789.jpg (86KB, 624x232px) Image search: [Google]
1495506308789.jpg
86KB, 624x232px
>>
File: Will WIP.jpg (60KB, 853x786px) Image search: [Google]
Will WIP.jpg
60KB, 853x786px
>>34328543

Always blew my mind how much bigger Sukhois are compared to other modern air frames.

Also, two more sprites before all the main characters are done. What do you guys think of this sample?
>>
>>34328507
Pretty interesting so far. Sentence structure could be a little more diverse, and proper noun usage is a little wonky, but I'm intrigued.
>>
While they were in the van, the hunting party checked everything one final time. The ammunition was pristine, the body armor was strapped, the blades were sharps and, most importantly, the thermal-vision devices were fully operationnal. Without those, the quarry they were after had an advantage no training could beat . The cramped space, filled with anxious , perhaps scared, human beings, seemed most pleasing compared to where they were going. Outside, the streetlights still shone bright and passing them filled the vehicle with a flickering light, illuminating the ragtag band of unusuals inside.
Near the door of the vehicle, Anon, on his third operation, was repeating himself all the advice the old hunter gave him. His nervousness was fighting the newfound confidence he had acquired with his successes ; the old man told him time and time again that trusting in his abilities was a double edged sword. He looked at his comrades in arms, mustering the courage he needed to tell them they would soon reach the slaughterhouse.
Psycho was sound asleep in his corner, his scythe hanging from a hook. Kalash was passing the beads of a wreath while muttering things in his native language ; the Specimen was absorbed in his screen, apparently oblivious to the situation and kind of angry at his unability to get a signal.
On the other side, next to Anon, the Enforcer sat stlll, his eyes, behind the foggy goggles, focused on a dusty tome he had brought along with him. On the other side, Pixel was holding a bag close to his ever paler face. It wasn’t, as he pretended with a weak laughter, because of the van’s rough motion. Pixel, possibly the most defenceless, was terrified by the coming night.
At the wheel was UNKNOW, the young woman who was spearheading their advance in the lair of evil and who would, hopefully, get them out of here.

1 of 2
>>
>>34329754
The van screeched to a stop, and the driver sent a few thumps to warn them they had arrived to the hunting grounds, an old, ruined slaughterhouse which they had determined as the center of the infestation. Anon swallowed one last time, and carefully popped the door open, his hesitant steps opening the way. The hunters, one by one, got out once he had checked the safety of the place. Cloakers never got outdoors if they could avoid it, but a rogue cloaker could try to warn his revulsing brethren. As their two gunmen stood watch, the group had one last recap of the plan ; Search, and destroy. They shared a communal high five, the display of comradery they agreed on the day they met, and they made their way to the rusty door at the end of the empty courtyard.

Pixel was afraid, given the electromagnetical detector was getting excited. Behind the door of steel, punctured and torn, was the foe they had to destroy, for the sake of the citizen’s survival. It was their sworn goal, and they would not go back.

Hello again people, it's me. Reposting the simplified excerpt, ask questions and give criticism if you feel so inclined.
>>
>>34329762
Not much to bite on just yet. Keep it coming
>>
>>34329762
Part 3
As the door pushed open, Anon tried to keep the noise at a minimum. Behind it were things that had reasons to keep their senses sharps. His Glock in one hand, he tried to make out the features of the bleak building. A few yards from the entry was some kind of reception, the wood rotten, the metal rusted beyond salvation. Some posters, which had lost their color to time, were spread on what he could see of the floor. He knew that, at his sides, were two entirely black corridors, which would, if he wasn’t careful enough, swallow him and his comrades and never let them out.
He and the Specimen, seemingly unfazed by the place, got in first. Anon slipped the thermal goggles over his face and turned them on ; the low hum of the hardware, straight from the Cold War, accompanied the images which formed inside the electronics. The Specimen did not need such things, his eyes, getting slightly more narrow as his pupils split, adapting to the darkness. Both saw the same thing ; a collapsed wall to the left, and a left-turn to the right, beyong which laid the slaughterhouse proper. As the hunters came in without a sound, in the order which they agreed on, the Specimen began his hound’s work, tasting the air as they began to walk along the right wall, guns pointed and trigger-fingers poised. Their column had to lurch to a stop as their point man stopped, a fearful look on his face. Turning around to tell his fellows, he made clear, through sign language, that he would not go further. Hard pressed by the increasingly worried Anon, he made a sign and tried to get to the exit. Psycho, right behind them, grabbed him by the collar. The costumed lunatic felt no need to see in their current condition, trusting more his other senses than electronics ; as he lifted the teenager to his face, he asked him under his breath, with his raspy voice ;
« How many ? »
« Dozens. Smell like burnt gunpowder, fresh blood, real bad. Let’s get the hell out of this place »
>>
>>34330410
Part 4

The tall man chuckled, then put the mutant on the ground, where the marching order put him ; first. With no way to turn back, the Specimen had a sigh, then resumed his duty, and the column continued on its way into darkness, toward the main area , where dead pigs were once butchered.
Moving from hiding place to hiding places, recesses in the walls and overturned furniture, the crew was getting closer and closer to their foes, and would soon be upon them. The EMF meter Pixel carried was starting to flash its tiny lights faster. The idea was, that the extremely complex nervous system that cloakers needed for their abilities to work could be detected a few yards away, up to twenty yards if it was awake and putting its skin to work. Logically, it meant that a sentinel was there, fully aware of its surroundings, maybe fifteen yards from the point man. That placed it at the end of the corridor, near the door that led into the main slaughterhouse.
The problem with the situation is, that even the silenced guns Kalash and Anon carried would be loud enough to awaken all the brethrens which slept in the main room. Somebody had to get there, kill the sentry without a sound, and rip out the gland that got them to turn to mush so fast upon death ; the scent of these remains, most feared by cloakers, would quickly get them to flee the place and probably kill bystanders on their way out.
>>
>>34330414
Part 5

The situation was solved with a soft whistling, as a knife flew through the air and seemingly jammed itself in the wall, maybe two meters from the Specimen. However, it produced no sound hitting that wall, no sparks, no ringing. A weak gurgling, which could not emerge from a human throat, got out of the cloaker as it died and collapsed on the much surprised teenager. Anon acted on instinct and caught the body on its way down, and, in a disgusting but necessary move, jammed his knife under the slightly harder parts of the skin, near what we would identify as the stomach. He pulled out a liver-sized organ, and, before he realized what he had done, handed it over to the sickened Pixel so he would put it in the ice-box. He then took the knife out of the cloaker, identifying it as one of the costume Psycho, who was seemingly bubbling with happiness in the dark. He threw it back to him and turned around. Seeing the skinny, chuckling madman trembling in the electronically-rendered image was too much, even after what just happened.
>>
>>34330419
Will be back in around 5 hours, Roast it all you please I'll see it then
>>
>>34328862
looks good so far mate
>>
File: 1495216134809.png (226KB, 1418x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1495216134809.png
226KB, 1418x1127px
>>
File: k_owns_a_gun_store.png (80KB, 1189x515px) Image search: [Google]
k_owns_a_gun_store.png
80KB, 1189x515px
>>
File: Cloaker.png (569KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cloaker.png
569KB, 800x600px
>>34329762
>>34330410
>>34330419
>cloakers
>>
File: e4f.jpg (72KB, 600x1140px) Image search: [Google]
e4f.jpg
72KB, 600x1140px
>>34332153
>>
>>34332153
WE CALL THIS A DIFFICULTY TWEAK

Actually, cloakers (workname), as I drafted them, are some kind of humanoid inverterbrates, devoid of most features we have (a greyish sinuous mass of skin). The thing is, those are chameleons turned to 11, with optic nerves and what comes with it on several places of the body to mimic what's behind them. An immobile cloaker hold enough oxygen to stay a few hours without breathing or moving, and can lock their muscles into place. Cloakers are not pack hunters but they live in group, in this crapsack world most "murderous ghosts" are hungry cloakers, undetectable to everything but thermal-vision devices.
>>
>>
>>34323538
Nof you fag. Stop hanging out here and write more Promised lands.
>>
File: 1453858144032.jpg (18KB, 252x223px) Image search: [Google]
1453858144032.jpg
18KB, 252x223px
>>
>>34332776
>telling a writefag to go elsewhere other than a writefag thread
>>
File: image_3.jpg (112KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
112KB, 500x650px
>>34332776
How about you write something instead of bitching?
>>
File: AWAKEN MY MASTERS.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN MY MASTERS.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>34332970
>>34333191
His home planet needs him.
>>
File: not amused.png (407KB, 701x308px) Image search: [Google]
not amused.png
407KB, 701x308px
Updates will follow between today and tomorrow

>inb4 next thread
>>
>>34330546
Interesting group of operators you got there. Still could use some background on the characters, their mission, and the like, unless that'll be explained later
>>
File: 0ef45225b843a076641f025badb9b818.jpg (345KB, 600x3263px) Image search: [Google]
0ef45225b843a076641f025badb9b818.jpg
345KB, 600x3263px
>>
>>34334814
>roasties only figured this shit out just now
>>
>>34334880
more like
>says all this shit
>doesn't actually put it into practice
>>
File: 1495236021483.png (110KB, 944x609px) Image search: [Google]
1495236021483.png
110KB, 944x609px
>>
Chapter Two: Running Free
>A smiling emperor walks to the diplomatic ship as he follows an old friend to the ship, the crew returning from what were likely some humble accommodations in the hospitality of the emperor's people, more than happy to share their rather gregarious culture with only a few friendly strangers.
>As they reached the ship, the emperor observes gleefully, the crew returning to their stations, taking a minute to wave goodbye to the strange world as they cast off. One of them even sang a centuries old song of the life of a mass driver engineer while doing it, much to the delight of the emperor boarding for a visit to earth.
>"So... Odd after so long, isn't it?"
"What do you mean? Casting off? leaving planetside?"
>"Yes. This has been our world for almost two and three quarter centuries."
"I don't know. I simply don't know."
>"Come on, now, human. It must be some degree of odd. You've been ruling the world, literally. A fully realized case of megalo, and now you're going home, where you're just a plain old historical figure, maybe even as obscure as... I don't know, who's an obscure figure on your planet who did something important?"
"Colonel Prescott."
>"What did he do?" Pitra asked with what appeared to be genuine curiousity.
"He commanded part of the colonial army during the american revolutionary war about seven hundred and eighty years ago. He disappeared not too long later and his whereabouts afterward have been a mystery ever since."
>"Well. I'll say one thing. It's just like old times."
"Hey, you're right. Lets get settled in for the ride. Try not to break my shoulder this time."
>>
>>34335424
EDF NS359 Theodore Jackson, Kilundi Orbit.
Altitude: 876-982 KM periapsis-apoapsis.
Earth date: July 27, 2171
>A carbon black suit stands at ease, connected with the bridge of the ship on which he stands, an Acra infested planet below and one of two of their ships found in formation from the ship's observatory.
>"To sum it up, outcast, the situation is that we have contacts on our radar receivers and we're reading that they have radiation on us."
"Warning receiver's picking it up?"
>"Yes."
"Humor me, get ALL the radars running and run'em in flood mode. Point them DIRECTLY at the enemy ships."
>"Do they have radiation warning receivers?"
"Don't know, but we'll find out. If nothing else, we can increase the odds of any survivors from their side getting cancer."
>"Wilco."
>Jack looked out of the ship as railguns began firing their projectiles at two thirds the speed of light toward the ships, now so far out that he could only see them by patching his visor into the ship observatory.
"It's getting pretty sporty up here. And I can't imagine it'll be any lighter on the ground."

More to come, but for now, I have a lathe to attend to.
>>
File: 1495380940885.jpg (611KB, 1954x1611px) Image search: [Google]
1495380940885.jpg
611KB, 1954x1611px
>>
File: 1495410583898.jpg (66KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495410583898.jpg
66KB, 640x720px
>>
>working on the next chapter, in the meantime have something i've been sitting on for a while
>did it as a sort of request for someone
>turns out it could fit neatly somewhere in the canon of the story at any point past casefile 6
>its basically smut, so nsfw obviously
>pastebinned for convenience so i don't shit up the thread
https://pastebin.com/Fbh8D3FN
>>
File: Retired PC.png (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Retired PC.png
2MB, 2880x1800px
Bump.
>>
Working on tank knight worldbuilding. Basically, you have Dukes, Barons, and landed knights.

Each knight has a tank manned by him and his squires. Normally, 6-16 knights serve a baron. The baron has several knights who do not have land like others, but serve other important functions. There are normally 3-4 of these knights. In a time of war, those knights on retainer will command a group of 2-4 landed knights (a "lance" to have a more archaic feel than "platoon"). The baron has his own tank from which he leads his knights.

The structure with dukes is similar, except that a duke sends his retainers out to serve as a 2IC to his barons. Dukes also have a diet they directly manage and knights they can call on as a personal lance.

The idea is to have a rather ad hoc system that reflects feudal fealty which can transform itself into a sort of natural chain of command of platoons, companies, and battalion equivalents. What do you guys think?
>>
>>34337379

An unlanded Knight is traditionally referred to as a "Hedge Knight".

Other than that I'd prefer if you just wrote it and let me judge the product rather than the idea, it sounds solid enough but poor execution can ruin anything. Just go for it bud.
>>
>>34337464
I'm at the goofing around with worldbuilding stage, but I get what you mean
>>
>>34337509

I think you've got this pretty well fleshed out to write a couple of pilot chapters.
>>
File: Line Vrs 2.png (776KB, 1096x778px) Image search: [Google]
Line Vrs 2.png
776KB, 1096x778px
>>34331036

Thanks man, here are some final vers of the sprites I have (4/5 chars done).

Look out for me in 3 weeks - if it's allowed I'll throw my kickstarter link here for those whom wish to support.
>>
>>34336951
I have no idea what just happened but I like it a lot
>>
>>34338549
question, are you going to have multiple versons of those sprites to show the characters getting more and more ragged as time goes on and the war proegresses? just think that would be pretty cool
>>
Kept you waiting, huh?

Finally released DTHW 9. Took me almost five damn months to finish it. As always, it's only for my reading circle, not public.

Those of you who're in the know, it's up.
>>
File: Silence_fiilthy_Xeno..png (511KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Silence_fiilthy_Xeno..png
511KB, 800x450px
Anyone else just have this problem? For an AR-15 to attract your attention, either it has to be ULTRA BASIC and old school otherwise it has to have exactly ZERO basic bitch stuff touching it? As in, an A3 upper can fuck off if it has an A2 front post? or it has to be a fixed handle A2 or some shit or you get mad at it. No? Well, anyway, lets get back into it, shall we?

>>34335429
>A couple rays began blinking in and out of existence as he looked on, proceeding casually to the launch bays, the ship's sensor suite feeding casually the tumult in the space around him, so boring, yet so stressful.
"You know? They suck ass at any level of micro level warfare, their infantry tends to be ineffective, they're soldiers don't seem to ever use projectile or energy weapons... but you have to hand it to them, they're pretty good at the strategic stuff. Makes life in space hell, should one of their cruisers look upon you." He thought to himself as he passed crewmen buzzing about in the hallway. If he wanted to, he could have listened to, and understood in real time all of their conversations and tasks from contextual clues alone, alas, he held no interest for such things.
>Main corridors
>Hanger bays
>Ready room.
>"So anyway, it looks like there's some kind of advanced ic'rah troops planetside that actually have the brains to use things like infantry tactics and energy weapons. It'd be a shame if all they could do is excite us for a brief moment and then let us down as though we don't represent even a slight threat to their continued existence should they continue their... Hey! Outcast! How long have you been there?"
"Long enough to know you've come a long way since joining us Azar."
>Jack stared at Azar, the situation so clear that everyone around knew the faces under the masks without the ability to see them. Azar's attention peaked as Jack looked through him into his psyche.
"You've become callous, uncaring, and above all, unwound."
>>
>>34328177
>dubs
Nice.
>calling me out
You ass. Uh....let me retcon some stuff and fix the last update. More will come. I was on drugs last time.

>>34327814
I'm always down to sell my shit for money.

>>34321766
Keep in mind that it was designed for less-discerning folks.
>>
File: xenos_must_be_purged.jpg (234KB, 634x900px) Image search: [Google]
xenos_must_be_purged.jpg
234KB, 634x900px
>>34339953
>The air of the room practically reeks, even gains the weight of the assessment as Azar's face invisibly shifts and contorts, his body posturing, the very essence of his being bending to the terror of a merciless assessment.
"...Given a few more weeks you'd get sloppy, undisciplined, and in another month I'll be incinerating a suit that once had a magneto-tag that said "Azar" on it while I go about the business of sending your tag to your family. I've seen it happen, I've been on my side of the process Stop with the megalomaniacal BULLSHIT until you've at least WON. THEN you can have your assessment. Until then, prepare for the task at fucking HAND. In mere seconds we've wasted several times over in just this exchange we could've been ordered to the pods, which would be launching just a few seconds ago without you on it while you end out in the wreckage, or worse, you miss your combat drop and we're a man short dealing with the hordes down there. GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR."
>Silence filled the air as several suited nanosoldiers looked on at the scolding that had just taken place. Jack could feel them beginning to form objections in their minds, though he knew they'd never be voiced. In three years he'd learned that much.
>Just as he figured it would play out, Azar got back to his task, securing the last of his kit, as the voices in the other's heads grew louder in volume until they were almost to a vocal pressure when the order came about.
>" 8th Brigade, Teams 2-1 through 9-6 to drop canisters, Priority: Case 3 planetary deployment imminent. Specialty launch, Overweight cat 5 drop profile."
>With that, the voices that would have been insubordination we quelled, turning instead into rapid advances toward the launch bays and eventually into standard case three pre-deployment procedures.
"Like. I. FUCKING. SAID." Jack thought as he began securing himself into the drop canister for the planetside drop.
>>
File: 1497772355847.png (204KB, 388x414px) Image search: [Google]
1497772355847.png
204KB, 388x414px
>>34338949
I still don't know of I'm good or bad at writing NSFW stuff, so thanks
>>
File: night_shift.jpg (99KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
night_shift.jpg
99KB, 600x960px
>>34340140
>The orders come over net that the soldiers are to take a mountain and as Jack looks at them, he skips the tactical jargon and condenses it in his suit, sending updates of the plan to all members of Jackal team.
>Orders such as secure hill #984 and land details such as orders regarding the landing zone replaced with "Go here, then There." with an embedded image of an ic'rah horde attached with the annotation "kill that."
>As chuckles began filling the air of the canister while various clanking sounds filtered their vibrations through the cruiser and into the canisters, alerting those on board that launch was imminent, Jack thought over the present launch profile, noting that special equipment was present, as he saw it to be the only way to justify the weight of a cat four, let alone and overweight cat five launch, noting that a case three drop profile would mean a steep and rapid rate descent.
>As the gravitational forces began to shudder through the secured suits and all equipment in the canister, outcast prayed that no one else aboard was thinking the same thoughts he was about this exceptional and... dangerous drop profile.
>What were they thinking?
>Why would you perform such a drop?
>was this a uniform profile?
>What was the ripple timing?
>Would today be his day?

October 13, 2556
>Jack stands aboard the now empty bridge of the diplomatic ship. He alone stares into the abyss of space, passing by at speeds once unimaginable to the human eye, and now through technological innovation, possibly commonplace.
>In some time, Jack would be home for the first time in centuries. What had changed? What had stayed the same?
>To Jack, all questions would have to be answered the same way they were when he really WAS twenty eight years old. They would have to come in due time.
>>
File: 1497690229371.gif (90KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497690229371.gif
90KB, 350x400px
>>34340798
have this
>>
>>34327434
Now, Britain DID use some M1911 pistols chambered in .455 Webley, but M1895s? I know that M1895 rifles were available in .303 British, at least I recall there being such, but did the Brits actually use them? I imagine America would have been too busy making 7.62x54r chambered ones for Imperial Russia not to mention Britain had Mk.III* Lee Enfields and P14s coming out the wazzoo, so surely she should have either the Mk.III* or a P14, no?

Anyways, just put a book up for free on Lulu, go ahead and give it a go if you want. There's a couple scenes with a Glock 22, protagonist knows absolutely fuck-all about firearms so I think you guys will find it comical as he fucks about and derps and spills all his spaghetti as he tries to get it to work even though it's so blatantly simple a pistol to use.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/j-n-morgan/another-one-please-to-dull-the-pain/ebook/product-23229284.html

Would love some feedback, you can email me at [email protected] if you like. I wrote it within less than 5 straight days, just a first draft, so my apologies for any grammatical mistakes.

>>34328862
Very cool.
>>
Well...it seems much is the same as when I stopped coming here as well as some new writers.
>>
File: AOP tDtP Front Cover.jpg (138KB, 461x744px) Image search: [Google]
AOP tDtP Front Cover.jpg
138KB, 461x744px
>>34341387
If you're referring to me, then yeah, I'm still somewhat new to /wfg/ though I've been coming to /k/ off and on for... what... 6 years now? Perhaps 7?

Pic-related is the Amazon cover for >>34341286
>>
>>34341459
Just new writers in general, hell I haven't been here in a few months.
>>
File: 1496808668083.png (177KB, 841x673px) Image search: [Google]
1496808668083.png
177KB, 841x673px
Bump
>>
File: n019a4wV6h1rckw3lo1_1280.png (82KB, 1225x226px) Image search: [Google]
n019a4wV6h1rckw3lo1_1280.png
82KB, 1225x226px
>>
File: n30ha4JahO1rckw3lo1_1280.png (93KB, 847x337px) Image search: [Google]
n30ha4JahO1rckw3lo1_1280.png
93KB, 847x337px
>>
File: sleepy.gif (202KB, 320x270px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy.gif
202KB, 320x270px
>working on the pastebin
>>
>re worked the poetry section and added new stuff to it
>added a section with [redacted] until i get an idea on how to name it, ideas welcome
https://pastebin.com/CPUdepLW

>kvsw is up to date
https://pastebin.com/f03ZfwUd

>new guys on the sticky
https://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
>>
File: hurry up to bed.png (114KB, 472x415px) Image search: [Google]
hurry up to bed.png
114KB, 472x415px
my side of the thread is done
>>
I have been working on a series of short stories ala Tom Clancy rainbow six...except it is a spec ops group that deals with the paranormal. They are a black ops group that falls under the DOD that conduct missions all over the world. I have two stories written up and another six or so planned as of right now.
>>
File: nga42xxffe1rckw3lo1_1280.png (19KB, 573x297px) Image search: [Google]
nga42xxffe1rckw3lo1_1280.png
19KB, 573x297px
>>
>>34346198

You should make one where they finally take down (((them))).
>>
>>34341286
The '95's in .303" were mainly sent to Canada for RCMP use.
>>
File: Live-in maid.png (123KB, 928x694px) Image search: [Google]
Live-in maid.png
123KB, 928x694px
Bump
>>
>>
File: 1485026611466.png (698KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1485026611466.png
698KB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: nh48kdMCNi1rckw3lo1_1280.png (143KB, 1016x1096px) Image search: [Google]
nh48kdMCNi1rckw3lo1_1280.png
143KB, 1016x1096px
>>
>>34339501

They'll have situational chances such as cigarettes and helmets, but nothing with the uniforms really. Any outfit change will be story based that I can't reveal too much right now.

>>34340025

For you and JT - if you are interested, please contact them using this form: http://www.devgru-p.com/contact.html
>>
>>34347595
What would you recommend for large batches of brass cleaning that isn't a dishwasher?

I will eventually get into reloading, but I didn't know I needed to know the answer to the above question. At all.
>>
>>34349292
fluoroantimonic acid
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-24-02-08-49.png (379KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-24-02-08-49.png
379KB, 1440x2560px
>>34349307
I'm not calling you a liar, but this shit looks extremely dangerous to mess with and very difficult to acquire.
>>
>>34349326
i am blatantly lying i can't believe you actually searched it up. genuinely laughing my ass off right now
for real though dish washer is by far the best and easiest way of cleaning brass. i knew a guy who dunked them in a big bucket of water and used q-tips and stuff to manually clean them but besides that i can't really give you advice besides 'dishwasher'.
other anons are probably more knowledgeable than me in this subject so you might wanna ask in qtddtot or make a thread though
>>
>>34349344
Chemistry really ain't my forte. But hey, if someone tells me that sodium hypochlorite is good at sterilizing shit, I'll look it up to see what the fuck it is.
>>
File: Firearm Valhalla Cover.jpg (322KB, 746x596px) Image search: [Google]
Firearm Valhalla Cover.jpg
322KB, 746x596px
>>34347046
Very interesting. Cool. I'd love to try a lever action .303. No way would it be as smooth as the Lee Enfield, but it would be an interesting experience. Also, someone bought my book Firearm Valhalla yesterday. If it was one of you beautiful bastards here, just wanted to say you're awesome.
>>
>>34349187
Did they really want writers? Cuz the twitter said translators
>>
It's either a good time for me to post a passage or a computer error... and https://youtu.be/enBllfqkMEw

>>34340463
>"You ever think of our home on acrassas?"
"Occasionally. Yes."
>"Do you miss it?" Pitra's voice asked, coming forward to his shoulder.
"Do I miss it?" He mutters derisively and half under his voice before he comes back to answer "Yes. I had just gotten used to the idea that I might live out the rest of my life there when the orders came."
>"You thought you might live out the rest of your life there... and you were okay with it?" Pitra asked, one hand now on Jacks arm and another on his shoulder.
"Well. Yeah.It was a small house, it had a fridge, it reminded me of africa in the nineties...two centuries earlier. But it had everything I really needed when you were there. It almost felt like it WAS home."
>"It was... home?"
"Yeah. As near to it as it had been since I joined the EDF."
>Pitra's face became cold with a frown of concentration as her mind was drawn within when Jack decided it was his turn to make her talk.
"So. Did you ever miss your home? Acrassas?"
>Pitra's face opened up with a start and an expression of confusion as her mind came back to the present.
>"Huh?"
"You ever miss acrassas? You must've spent a similar portion of your life there to my own life on earth."
>"Yeah. I miss it, It was home, it was culture. It was... my people. I felt like I belonged."
"You traded belonging for me? That's a hell of a trade."
>"Would you do the same?"
"If you'd known what you were getting into at the time, would YOU still have made the choice?"
>"How do you mean?" Pitra inquired.
>>
File: poklonskayapls.jpg (35KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
poklonskayapls.jpg
35KB, 600x340px
>>34349941
"Well, you couldn't have known what you were getting into picking me up that day. No military of any customs I'm familiar with would let you justify my rescue on the idea that I was some novel new pet or curiosity, then expend the resources to nurse me back to health. I'd honestly assumed you were picking me out because you wanted some sort of information from me, or because your military would want a specimen for some kind of threat assessment."
>"Now that you frame it like that, you're right. I didn't know. How could I have known that by picking you up, I'd end up living something close to... oh my, it must be eight hundred years on acrassas. I couldn't have conceived that I'd live with you. Or that once we DID live together, we'd end up living anywhere but acrassas. Looking back, I'd certainly pick you up out of the woods again, carry you back to the ship and do it all over. Looking forward, though, I don't know that you'd survive me picking you up that fast. What choice did you make that put you near me?"
"I suppose it wasn't a choice to be near you, it was the choice to participate in a bar fight going further than I could conceive of. Five whole years further. It put me on the path to our meeting. Knowing what would come, I suppose I'd break the officer's jaw for good measure." Jack answered, smiling at the woman lightly tucked into his body.
>"You know, we still had some unfinished business before that ship exploded." Pitra grinned before tugging on Jack's arm. "come with me."
>>
File: nkpqrquR3G1rckw3lo1_1280.png (192KB, 942x442px) Image search: [Google]
nkpqrquR3G1rckw3lo1_1280.png
192KB, 942x442px
>>
>>34350349
I love you, "BumpAnon", you just stay all time and post stuff so this thread so this thread stay in the realm of the living
>>
File: 1485041281998.png (119KB, 832x655px) Image search: [Google]
1485041281998.png
119KB, 832x655px
>>
File: 1485045690372.png (748KB, 2608x4740px) Image search: [Google]
1485045690372.png
748KB, 2608x4740px
>>
>>34346198
>tfw this is basically what my story has been leading up to
>but it's homesec rather than dod
>>
File: Giger3.jpg (333KB, 960x1496px) Image search: [Google]
Giger3.jpg
333KB, 960x1496px
>>
File: 1498279587506.jpg (26KB, 495x669px) Image search: [Google]
1498279587506.jpg
26KB, 495x669px
>>
File: 1497027307741.jpg (17KB, 640x406px) Image search: [Google]
1497027307741.jpg
17KB, 640x406px
>tfw no (You)s
>>
>>34349837

They need a writer for that one project since their last couple have either flaked out or been unresponsive.
>>
>>34353510
Funny pic, here's a (you). We are our own worst enemy.
>>
The old warbird seemed to have cooling issues. Not anything faulty in the radiator itself, more something along the water pump.

After starting messing with the piping for the cooling it turned out the whole system was rather clogged up. Might not have been touched in many years, which is strange considering the entire engine was replaced. Residue was taken out of the pump and some of the pipes. It was an all night operation. It would be be just a few hours in a garage… a warm one preferably. But instead you end up with a man who was actually friendly despite looking like he wasn’t.

“You know, i wasn’t actually aware they made petrol versions of the LaMES”
‘Guess the tank rider is lacking perspective’
“So… how much power do you get from this one anyway?”
‘Sea level and full boost, tweny-five hundred”
“Man, diesel gives me half that. Well, little more if we poke it with a stick, but-”
‘Duuuude, you heard about those H-blocks?’
“H-block?”
‘Yeye man, like this is a V-block’
“It’s a V-12, yeah, so-”
‘Yeah, and this is an H-24. Dude, it’s the greatest shit ever. 24 cylinders, 48 liters. It’s like uhm… two flat 12s on top of each other, two crankshafts mated to a single output shaft’
“Sounds… big”
‘Not much bigger than the usual V-12s. And like, the prototypes were out of some complete space age shit, fucker takes 80 psi’
“80 psi of boost pressure? Seriously?”
‘Yeah man, they only made like 3 of these fuckers before realizing it was retarded’
“Well, yeah. I can’t see how piston engines that powerful are useful… know how much power it had by the way?”
‘Nah bro. No one knows. Some say none were tested on a dyno, and one guy claims it ripped the input shaft to shreds at eight thousand. Get that! Fucker might do 5 digits!’
“Ten thousand horsepower? I can hear gearboxes screaming in pain already”
‘Gearboxes are for faggots anyway’

The man takes two steps and pats the large four bladed propeller
>>
“you have one as well, just a single speed”
‘Yeah whatever. Got that hose attached up yet?’
“Just a second…”

You lean over all manner of parts and screw in the last part of a hose clamp for the liquid cooling system. Satisfied with the resistance the screw is giving, you let go and give the hose a light tug, making sure it's properly attached

“Yeah, it's on”

You gently close the polished aluminium engine cover and secure it in place.

“That should be it. Try it out here?”
‘I'm a lil low on fuel, but I'll idle her for a few minutes, see if she leaks or not’

At that point you realise your head is not even 3 feet from the exhaust stack, which would emit an apocalyptic sound when the engine was turned on. The man, who introduced himself an Eric earlier, gestures you to get back to the car. With the cover of a thin piece of glass,the sound of the big engine is muffled somewhat. But it's still ear deafening. The Jagdtiger was loud, sure, but it still had mufflers. The Mustang only had one feet long stubs for exhausts, and they were all breathing fire due to the rich fuel mixture

Eric lets the engine run at idle for a few minutes before shutting it off and getting out. The engine bay was inspected for any leaking fluids and was deemed satisfactory after about half an hour after searching for any faults

He was going to wait for daylight to take off and wanted to wait with the plane until then. You wanted to get at least some sleep and said a quick goodbye before getting back into the little Honda and heading back to the tanks
>>
A long, dark and cold drive later and you arrive at the café where most of the crews had chosen to rest. Natalya had thoughtfully laid out a sleeping bag for you. You sat down heavily down on one of the stools. Your beanie hit the floor in front if you. So did the jacket and the hoodie. Just as you got a grip on your right boot, Natalya’s voice breaks the silence

¤ Getting up already, Anon? I’m impressed
“Wait, no. No no no no no. I just got here. You know, the Mustang? I fixed it”
¤ That’s great! Then we can put the entire war on hold, get a nice bed and huddle up until noon.
“Come on…”
¤ What do you want me to do?

You take a breath to say something, but you couldn’t really ask much of her

“I just wanna sleep”
¤ Actually, you might be able to. Trains will pick vehicles up from here and take them north, closer to the estimated impact zone. But most of them are heavily overloaded, so it’s gonna take a good while to move all tanks. If we’re not on today’s list, there is a good chance you can get some shuteye. But until then, stay up
“Yeah yeah… whatever”

So instead of a somewhat comfortable sleeping bag, that even got reasonably warm after a while, you’re ushered outside to adjust the track tension by crawling through a dirty, muddy track. And then get they stupidly heavy tool Natalya called “durak” and start turning a massive hexagonal bolt. Every few degrees moved the front idler wheel forwards ever so slightly
>>
It was important to have the right tension. A track get slacker over time and is more likely to come off. It was just one of the millions of things that had to be maintained on a tank. It didn’t matter how much you cared for all the other parts, because if you missed just one you could count on it breaking and pissing some kind of (usually expensive) fluid everywhere and ruining at least three more things

Once more the heavy tool is lifted up, against gravity and against the way too heavy bolt. It whines and whimpers, but is eventually moved, just that little bit extra forwards.

Just as you have crawled out from the old tank, Natalya hands you a bowl of… something.

¤ Breakfast
“Thanks”

The something wasn’t too bad. Of course, it was nothing to write home about either. But as long as it looked vaguely like food and kept you on your legs, it was fine.

Natalya once again took her little radio kit and walked off. Probably to find some higher building and see if she could find anything worth listening to. She could spend hours carefully scanning through any open frequency worth listening to. And probably a few not worth listening to as well.

But today was different. Today she wasn't alone up there

¤ I'm happy you could all get here. There is a few things I have to say, and a few things I want to hear. First off, Miranda.
+ Yes?!
¤ You've been playing very dirty, and would probably been severely punished by several people if they knew what you have done. That said, you have done an outstanding job on sucking out information and playing on feelings. Think you can… do what you said you would?
+ Y-yes. No! Wait, I mean… I think I can. I can never be completely sure how people will react. But… it seems to be possible.
¤ Hmpf. You know the weight of this
‘What exactly is this?’
>>
Helen cut in, being rather annoyed not knowing what they Natalya and Miranda were speaking about

¤ You know about the Germans tanks?
‘Plural?’
¤ Yes. We know for sure the Jagdtiger is there. There is also a very big probability that the Elefant is there. Maybe even the Maus.
‘Wh-’
¤ Shush. We are getting reinforcements

Natalya took the stage properly. She explained, she talked. Her tone of voice was nothing short of perfect. It carried authority. It was precise, on point and most of all, probably correct

Helen stood up and confronted her. The brit had had a leading role of the whole group since it was formed. She never had any official authority but people tended to listen. Some didn't even know they had to.

Natalya fired back with more facts. She never claimed to be anyone to listen to, never ordered anything. But she knew I'd she undermined Helen enough, people would change their opinions on who to listen to. Natalya ended up in a very favourable position. She earned the respect of many and the admiration of a few. And from one direction, even something deeper, more sincere.

She didn't stop until 45 minutes later, and the room went completely silent. Just like she wanted, there was no point in asking any questions, from anyone.

She let the room be quiet for quite a while. Enough for the silence to become awkward. And then the punchline.

¤ Unless anyone else has a better idea, of course

Of course no one did, and that left the room in an even heavier silence then before. Natalya had access to a lot of information the other didn’t and she still claimed she could predict rather accurately where they would land

Of course, it was a plan with certain flaws. It took into account how some would react to certain things. The decisions some others would make. And that a last certain someone would screw up.

But it was better than to wait and see.
>>
While this was all going on you were still desperately trying to find a way to sleep in a Civic. Preferably one that didn't involve your knees touching your chin. You had earned sleep. You needed sleep

But throughout the entire day you just got disturbed. Someone needing help with this, something needed fixing that. The infernal noise of tanks that absolutely, positively had to drive around just next to the little car. It rattled the little hatchback until you feared it would topple over.

The stream of trains didn't help much either. Rumbling, smoking, vibrating and godforsaken diesel locomotives. Like an angry swarm of microscopic pterodactyls swarming around you. And that was a weird analogy, even for someone who was sleep deprived.

Sleep didn't come when you tried to seek refuge in one of the other houses in the little “town”. Truth be told it was more like a kiosk and a railway station with a few houses scattered around.

You find a house , lay out what is passable for a bed these days, and then...

18 hours later you wake up. Your head hurts as if it was inside an R-4360 at takeoff power. Your vision is faded. At least the right hand can move and you start moving it towards your face. Goggles? Some kind of helmet as well?

As you helplessly try to crawl around… wherever you happen to be.

There was about three brain cells working in the entirety of your head, and every time two of them met you blinked.

That what was it felt like anyway. Another few minutes pass by and you figure out which way up is

The second thing to figure out was what has happened. More and more brain cells in your hurting head come back to life to help you figure it out.

After an exceedingly long time for such a simple task the realization comes: this is a hangover.
>>
It wasn't one of those light ones you had after a night out with the boys, this was the full on category 5, mach 3, full fat hangover. With extra cheese on the side

This was about the point one would try and remember the last evening. It was mostly a black void at this point. All that could be heard was the endless droning of your poor brain trying to recover from the alcoholic onslaught

There was a few freeze frame memories. You tried to find sleep. Probably a house, some of the ones further away

Then, Natalya. She was unusually high in spirits. With alcohol? Something she usually didn't like too much. Why was she drinking?

You blink heavily a few times, to make sure the eyelids are still attached and working properly. They were. Probably

Jalta? She mentioned Jalta. It was a bid conference at the end of the second world war to discuss what would happen afterwards. Stalin, Churchill and Roosevelt was there. She claimed it was a good day for Anglo-soviet relations and was to be celebrated. Anniversary of Jalta maybe?

That is when the drinking started. No drinking games, not really anything social. Just binge drinking

Caretakers could get wasted, you knew this. There wasn’t any anti-alcohol space magic involved. Lily got shitfaced once. Sure, Natalya was Soviet. But she was still a woman and a rather thin one at that

As more and more brain cells come online, power and motor function (the little you had anyway) went to your arms. You huffed, puffed and after a few minutes of struggling and defying gravity you can now sit on your own.

When a more upright position had been secured, you could avert focus to your eyes instead. They didn’t focus very well, but they did see some kind of room
>>
It didn’t have very much in it. An old chair. Some rather ugly painting on frigid concrete walls. But nothing more than that. It was dark, except a single point in the room that was bright as day. A square of light. After a few minutes, you understand it’s not a TV, but rather the sun shining through a window. After some very slow deduction, you arrive at the conclusion that this was a cellar. A few minutes you thought this was some interrogation, but considering you had been here half an hour and literally nothing had happened, that was this out of the window

Speaking if windows… judging by the moving square of light, it must be noon, or close to noon. Heavy groans and sighs are uttered but you finally stand up and wobble out from the cellar

It probably was around noon, but there was no way of confirming that since the cellphone was dead. Out of battery, broken or had taken a bath? You had no idea

The reasonable next step would be either to get some food water, and new clothes, or find the others

...others?

You heard a faint buzzing, which was something inside your head. Normal noise. But apart from that, there was nothing. No whining of metal tracks, no engines, no voices. Just the wind, which was rather creepy considering this was a town, at midday. There wasn’t even any cars in any of the driveways. But more worryingly, there wasn’t any tanks around either. Not even tank noises. The ground was covered in tank marks, you could even tell what tanks had done certain marks
>>
File: 1397739537535.jpg (702KB, 3080x2478px) Image search: [Google]
1397739537535.jpg
702KB, 3080x2478px
But your slow stroll through the miniscule town revealed that it was in fact empty

“Guys? Where is everybody? Hello?”

But this wasn’t a game of hide and seek. There was no hidden camera. Because there was no one looking and no one to hold a camera

Left behind, huh?

But, staying true to the fashion of that old, famous commercial, when the man had lost his bet, woman and money, there was one thing left in the world he could rely on.

The hatchback.

When everything else failed a man, a good car was always left there for him. A machine. Something that wasn’t moody, or threw a hissy fit because it didn’t like the way you handled the steering wheel or looked at another car

in the windscreen, under one of the wipers was a note with a word on it. Just one

Sorry
To begin with that was the vaguest thing anyone has ever left on a note, ever. Sorry for what? Who was sorry? Where is everybody?

At least the car door opens, as it should. The car has a phone charger which, and after it’s plugged in for a while, it turned out your phone really wasn’t coming back to life

Which led you to the very interesting question of: What the fuck do i do now?

[And with that, i am back in the land of the living! Hope you like it!]
>>
File: Grenade death.jpg (631KB, 1024x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Grenade death.jpg
631KB, 1024x1180px
Bump
>>
File: o0z88qxGML1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg (224KB, 692x1162px) Image search: [Google]
o0z88qxGML1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg
224KB, 692x1162px
>>
>>34354851
aww yes you are back, good work as always i like it
>>
File: o6hak6nMae1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg (107KB, 1024x786px) Image search: [Google]
o6hak6nMae1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg
107KB, 1024x786px
>>
>>34356599
digits confirm, bump is the truth!
>>
File: 1497486220031.gif (565KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
1497486220031.gif
565KB, 367x265px
>>34354797
>>34354802
>fire-breathing P-51 Mustang
>mfw
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>34349947
October 15, 2556
>"In 1906, the second world war had broken out, it was a death match between the united states of america, headed by president Erwin Rommel, the united Kingdom, by prime minister Peter J Hoover, and The seventh Reich, headed by Catherine Romanov against the lizard people of planet Zebulon. By making agressive advances into the fulda belt, the earthly coalition was able to drive the lizard people back, but came to a standstill in the falcon nebula, resulting in the stalemate of 1978, which was only broken when Chinese statesman Manfred Von Ricktoffen exteneded aid to the coalition, breaking the defenses of zebulon and resulting in a coalition victory. This has been your history minute, brought to you by the terran news network."
>The holographic projection at the spaceport flashed away from the history minute to the daily news broadcast as Jack looked on in confusing and astonishment, and Pitra looked on in suspicion while Hank's face had merely been blank.
"Hey, Hank?"
>"Yeah?" Hank answered, retaining his stoic expression.
"What the unholy fuck did I just hear?"
>"What do you mean?"
"Was that some kind of a sketch?"
>"Oh, the history minute. Umm. History's been a little rewritten since we were in school."
"Did someone win a war?"
>"Yup."
"And they took the history being written by the victor thing to a whole new level?"
>"Yep."
"China?"
>"Nope."
"Seventh Reich?"
>"Nope."
"Don't tell me it was india!"
>"Guess again."
"Kenya."
>"Argentina."
"What?"
>"Remember that thing about Argentina losing the war in the Falklands in the early nineteen eighties?"
"Yeah. Go on."
>"Well, they got really uppity about that in the twenty-two thirties and... They won this time."
"How much of a power are they?"
>"With the exception of the United States, they're the sole country in the Americas. They went to mexico's southern border, and the US annexed Mexico and Canada."
"Damn. I've been gone a long time."
>>
File: 1497253227477.gif (966KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1497253227477.gif
966KB, 256x192px
>>34357677
>ARGENTINA IS FINALLY WHIIIIIIIIIITE
>>
>>34357828
wait, literally wut? I was just illustrating distortion of history over a few centuries, what's this about Argentines being white? actually, WOULD they be white if they took south america and sub mexican central america?
>>
File: argen.png (149KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
argen.png
149KB, 200x274px
>>34357842
>>
>>34357847
wait, let me get the song.
https://youtu.be/HEuBVDhTPvo?t=1m42s
>>
File: 1496954438957.jpg (13KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
1496954438957.jpg
13KB, 249x203px
>>34357677
>>34357828
>>34357842
>>34357847
https://youtu.be/VKkcTpCur7g
>>
>>34358088
what the unholy fuck did I just watch?
>>
>>34358187
the reason argentina will be a superpower in 2024
>>
File: o9kewe4I3t1rv6yl6o1_1280.png (282KB, 1280x783px) Image search: [Google]
o9kewe4I3t1rv6yl6o1_1280.png
282KB, 1280x783px
>>
File: olqbx0X00i1rckw3lo1_1280.png (651KB, 1280x1808px) Image search: [Google]
olqbx0X00i1rckw3lo1_1280.png
651KB, 1280x1808px
>>
File: op9at2CEjN1rckw3lo1_1280.png (979KB, 1101x1920px) Image search: [Google]
op9at2CEjN1rckw3lo1_1280.png
979KB, 1101x1920px
>>
>>34354851
wohoo, an update!
>>
>>34357677
Wow, loving it with all of this. Keep going, kek
>>
File: stalin_s_organ_by_xinom-db2t47j.jpg (118KB, 1110x720px) Image search: [Google]
stalin_s_organ_by_xinom-db2t47j.jpg
118KB, 1110x720px
>>34358940
>>
File: renault is weak.webm (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
renault is weak.webm
1MB, 320x240px
im doing AT things. That is next update i think
>>
File: ray.jpg (84KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
ray.jpg
84KB, 500x282px
>>34361047
*anticipation building in the distance.*
>>
File: tumblr_nzk0l0knv71sazmu3o1_1280.jpg (254KB, 1090x1090px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzk0l0knv71sazmu3o1_1280.jpg
254KB, 1090x1090px
>>
>>34361047
>more AT

hell yes
>>
File: _nlqk9ynJlB1rckw3lo1_1280.png (132KB, 890x346px) Image search: [Google]
_nlqk9ynJlB1rckw3lo1_1280.png
132KB, 890x346px
>>
File: confusion.jpg (6KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.jpg
6KB, 219x230px
>>34357677
>"Well, Jack, Pitra, if you'll follow me, I'll deliver you straight away to the statesmen hotel."
>Jack extended his arm to Pitra, who hooked onto it before commanding "Lead the way."
>Jack and Pitra walked along with Hank as he led them down the streets of Washington DC, having changed somewhat, yet still remained more or less in the three hundred years that had passed since their last visit.
>A song starts blaring from the speakers in the streets as they walk, sounding like something Jack would have listened to back in the old days.
>"Got on a plane in 'frisco and got off in vietnam..."
>As the song continued, Jack couldn't help but think that some of the grandeur of the great capital had been violated by the installation of such technology into these streets, which had gone back something like seven hundred years now.
>"...Now if you look to the left you should see the monument to the United states victory in the war of 2142, the Zebulon memorial, and off in the distance is the monument to you, erected about three months after your disappearance."
"Wait, that thing about zebulon was real?"
>"Obviously not the same timeframe as in the history minute, but yeah, back in the twenty-three-seventies it happened."
"So what distorted history so much?"
>"Ever heard of the Mandela effect?"
"Something about collective memory recalling falsehoods as a result of a supposed crossing of universes, timelines or even dimensions?"
>"Yeah... something like that. Only it HAPPENED. and earth's been a bit temporally displaced in this fashion for about a century or more now. There's even been some groups recently who swear up and down that, to use an example you might be familiar with, Manfred Von Ricktoffen survived the first world war.... in eighteen seventy-three."
"So... we're in some fucked up timeline?"
>"While we're on earth, yes. Once you get away, the gravitational fields that dictate our erratic flow of time normalize."
"Not a comforting thought."
>>
File: checkem.png (796KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.png
796KB, 1440x1440px
>>34363268
>"What? We're immortal, also the flow of time is only so erratic. Occasional provable crossovers occur. Ever heard of the double standards theory? Proven by the Berenstain bears timeline. and a tape from an alternate universe in which it's BerenSTEIN?"
"Okay, fucker, I'm gonna need something MUCH more relevant and recent than a VHS tape from the nineteen eighties and nineties era that could have just been a miss-print, factory typo or an outright fabrication before I start to believe that we're in some kind of alternate universe time warp, I mean... you DO realize that's like a hundred and fifty years before I was born, right?"
>"How... How far do these fields stretch?" Pitra asked
>"A good question. It's estimated that they stretch into the asteroid belt between earth and mars."
"Damn...so that means unless the sun is causing it, the whole system passes through it at some point. WAIT, How erratic is the flow of time?"
>"Oh, not too bad, the fastest we've ever seen is about double time."
"What's the slowest?"
>"Quarter time, and for about six weeks at a time usually. Though it's rare it gets that bad."
"Okay, so we're not gonna return to our planet and find that we've been gone for centuries, then."
>"Unless something we haven't seen yet happens."
"Shutup, don't jinx us. That'd be all we need."
>"Well, if you two don't need anything further, I've got business to attend to. Just another half block up the street is the statesmen hotel. I trust you can get there sans my guidance."
"Well, further on up the road, then."
>Jack and Pitra walked down the street another half block before they checked into the hotel where they'd stay until they left the planet again. It wasn't the imperial palace, but it would have to do for the time until they got back to their own domain.
>>
File: 1473729629310.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473729629310.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
Well, I'm gonna go attend to something, see if I can give the dog a walk, since it's been too hot to do that for a couple weeks or so. Construct, this one goes out to you, buddy!
https://youtu.be/aDmVd0KWhqY
>>
>>34363955
phew, you're really going on a ride with this, kek
>>
>>34363955
I like this message
>>
File: Ralphie.jpg (27KB, 496x474px) Image search: [Google]
Ralphie.jpg
27KB, 496x474px
Bump.
>>
File: 1471664890479.jpg (56KB, 375x644px) Image search: [Google]
1471664890479.jpg
56KB, 375x644px
>>
File: 1485064538086.png (79KB, 947x363px) Image search: [Google]
1485064538086.png
79KB, 947x363px
>>
File: _npfoj5SDTV1slxtw3o1_1280.jpg (138KB, 717x1159px) Image search: [Google]
_npfoj5SDTV1slxtw3o1_1280.jpg
138KB, 717x1159px
>>
File: image.jpg (300KB, 1000x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300KB, 1000x461px
>Wait, you're... how old?
>No, there's nothing wrong with being twenty, but don't you think you're a little young to shoot a rifle for my task?
>What aee you taking out of that box? for... for me?
>What are these bullets?
>Wait, you loaded these?
>Ok, so you're grouping well at a hundred yards and you know my muzzle velocity.
>wait, that targets how many yards? I bet you take all day to hit it.
>HOLY SHIT, YOU're.. look, kid..l you make me feel like I Have purpose... Thanks.
>>
>>34329499
Will you be posting soon?
>>
File: 2w3qfeo_large.jpg (46KB, 480x339px) Image search: [Google]
2w3qfeo_large.jpg
46KB, 480x339px
>>34365745
I want to build an ar10 so damn bad. One of these days.
>>
>>34366116
Don't hold me to my word, but I should hopefully have an update before the weekend.
>>
File: DSC00981.jpg (126KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00981.jpg
126KB, 640x480px
>>34365745
Look, if 12 is old enough for this, 20 should be fine for an AR-10.

Fukken Battle Rifles, always judging by age before the shooting starts...
>>
>>34363268
>>34363937
>>
Currently working on stories and irl. I may post the GDoc links so you guys can catch update whenever.
>>
>>34366253
Wait now, I think I recognise that gun...
>>
>>34366534
You probably do, I'm not turning on my trip as it has nothing to do with writefaggotry and only ask that you continue to support my kids.

They like it when you write nice reviews about them and stuff, but don't be afraid to criticize their work.
>>
File: pepenvg.jpg (62KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepenvg.jpg
62KB, 975x600px
>>34366293
>>34366253
>>34366117
>>34364031
>>34363996
Thanks guys, and since we're on the topic of the passage of time, here's a thing. I propose that changing the arc of history, for example by manipulating the past, is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE and would only serve to create a space-time loop. Now, a fairly excessive example being the terminator contradiction, in which John Connor sends Kyle Riese back in time but Kyle turns out to be his father, and conceives Connor while back in time, even though that would mean Connor had to exist in the untampered timeline and therefore Reise would have to be... not Connors father, or he wouldn't go back in the first place. Another example however, is that you go back in time to assassinate Hitler when he's in art school or something. Assuming you succeed and then go back up time, the motivation which persisted through time to go back and do it never existed, therefore meaning you'd never go back and never kill him, thus invalidating your initial travel. It is debatable whether this would then result in a persistent loop of you going back, then not, then going and on and on and on.
>>34366593
No worries /k/oko, we all love you here.
>>
Also, don't try this at home. Torch welding is rare as fuck and you never know what might also be in the oxygen tank. Though I DO weld an OK butt joint on a torch.
https://youtu.be/AhkcTt97I-0
>>
>>34366593
>>34366596
Kids?! /k/oko the loco?
I'm not sure that would be the most terrifying thing ever, or something completely different
>>
>>34366677
I believe he's speaking of his FNX (FNP?) and his FAL.
>>
File: _oi52ydnbOy1rckw3lo1_1280.png (459KB, 1280x1021px) Image search: [Google]
_oi52ydnbOy1rckw3lo1_1280.png
459KB, 1280x1021px
>>
File: 1473638853717.jpg (207KB, 1161x460px) Image search: [Google]
1473638853717.jpg
207KB, 1161x460px
>>
File: 1495917401151.jpg (18KB, 530x265px) Image search: [Google]
1495917401151.jpg
18KB, 530x265px
what do you guys do when you feel like what you're writing is trash?
>>
>>34368217
Post it and let someone other than your worst critic tell you what's up.
>>
>>34368258
not enough (you)'s for that m8
>>
File: 20170625_215318~01.jpg (647KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_215318~01.jpg
647KB, 1440x2560px
>>34368217
Nothing much, really.
>>
File: 05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg (560KB, 736x2914px) Image search: [Google]
05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg
560KB, 736x2914px
>>
File: 1473641212287.png (586KB, 1089x2066px) Image search: [Google]
1473641212287.png
586KB, 1089x2066px
>>
File: Antidote.jpg (26KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Antidote.jpg
26KB, 300x200px
>>
>>34368217
Oh, this is a fun one. So first, I start writing until I shake the rust off, just like stick welding with certain electrodes, it can be a little hard to strike and arc at first if they've been left and allowed to gather moisture for a while. Then I get to a point that's purely exposition and exists as maybe a calm before the storm or something... And then i write it into absolute absurdity. You'll be surprised by what the gucci ass gun is in bloodstream. Speaking of, I have to go write that now.
>>
>>34369999
nice quads
>>
>>34369111
Damn your trips, you aren't Polybus.
>>
File: ave_nex_alea.jpg (536KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
ave_nex_alea.jpg
536KB, 2816x2112px
>>34366677
/k/oko is the spirit of the /k/ube given corporeal form

we are all his children
>>
>>34370715
Now THAT's terrifying.
>>
>>34366596
This assumes that time is linear, there could be other 4d lines of time to our 5th dimensional left and right that branch off each other when ever something chad the possibility to happen differently. Going back and killing your parents for instance, wouldn't cause a paradox as the timeline you originated from isn't the one were you killed them.
>>
>>34368217
I reassure myself that lots of writers feel that, possibly even all writers, even Brandon Sanderson and he's doing quite well for himself even though I'm not into fantasy stuff. Just keep writing. If people dislike it, then I'm sure you'll get some reviews eventually. Might take months, or even years. I've written 6 books within an 8-month period or so. 3-4 novels, 1-2 novellas, and 1 novellette. Depends on if you think a novel is 40,000+ words or 50,000+ words, there seems to be differing opinions. Anyways, I've gotten about 12 reviews/ratings thus far, combined, from Amazon and Goodreads. They're for 3 books, one of which has one review and another only has two. The rest are on one single book. I'm averaging somewhere around 3.5-4 stars out of 5. I'm cool with this.

I've gotten three 2-star reviews, sadly. All on my first book. There seems to be a common vibe; too much sex, and too much description of firearms and they're handling/usage. Ultimately, though the reviews are unfortunate and I wish they'd have enjoyed the books more, I'm fine with it. I do enjoy some raunchy sex in my books, and when I include firearms I want it to be as accurate to real life as I can manage. Too many times have I read books with firearms where they called magazines 'clips' or called firearms 'assault rifles' when they were not. I recall one book that I flipped through, it was about someone in some sort of Special Forces, and within the first 8 pages or so when it talks about his M4 or whatever it mentions loading a mag full of hollow point ammo... a soldier... on deployment... having a mag of hollow point 5.56. Uh huh...

Anyways, not everyone likes an autistic amount of firearm detail, and not everyone likes there to be sex or having feminists being borderline raped, but that's ok. I wrote it for me, and for people like me, who are autistically in love with firearms, who loves sex, and are anti-feminist. Just be yourself, anon, as though you doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>34370715
>do not touch
I wonder how many people were sucked into that sentient war machine as it attempted to power itself before they put that sign up
>>
>>34371575
If he's special forces...maybe he does have a mag of 5.56 hollowpoint
>>
>>34371752
Hague Convention, hollow points and soft points are not allowed to be used by Militaries. I understand that the US uses some sort of weird non-expanding hollow point because it apparently improves accuracy somehow, but to my knowledge they don't use that for 5.56. Just 7.62 Nato I think. Either way, suspension of disbelief disappeared when he talked about loading his firearm up with hollow points or soft points or whatever it was.
>>
File: B-17 slurp.jpg (49KB, 320x322px) Image search: [Google]
B-17 slurp.jpg
49KB, 320x322px
>>34371058
The thing is, WHY would one want to go alter some other timeline. Persistence WOULD be achieved, but then again, it would serve no purpose other than YOUR timeline. I suppose if you could break your attachment to your own timeline, then ok, live in that one, but that's only fine and dandy until I don't know, Lincoln would live and surrender earth to the lizzard people in 1867. Or Hitler becomes a Ghandi-esque figure that people associate with peace and tolerance even though muh racism and then world peace breaks out and technologies stop advancing like they have because there's no war after that and now we don't have our favorite toys and we end up living in a sissified fudd world, or WORSE YET, the Hitler theorem proves to be true and there's always not necessarily Hitler, but A Hitler.
>Tfw only gun you can buy is Remington model 700 or Remington model 870.
I strongly recommend fucking someone else's timeline up to test the water first.
>>
Also I'm gravitating toward Hitler a lot because the "assassinate hitler down time from up time" discussion seems to just be the standard scenario to discuss when it comes to snuffing out someone down time. This could also be done to stalin for even greater effect.
>>
>>34371752
You don't have to be SF to steal ammo from work, bu the time it gets down to the end-user, the government considers it shot.
>>
>>34372113
I dunno. Hitler was a lone madman, Stalin was part of a whole clique of filthy Communists. Communism would have killed millions regardless of who was the face of it.
>>
>>34372971
Good poi- wait a minute, wasn't it like Goring was to Hitler what Dick Cheney was to Bush? Ah never mind, you make a good point ... but it wouldn't take TOO many bullets to kill a clique of filthy commie terrs down time, would it? Not that it seems to matter since we could never do it to our own timeline and achieve persistence of events.
>>
File: 1473645282618.jpg (323KB, 1161x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1473645282618.jpg
323KB, 1161x1599px
>>
File: 1474578797647.jpg (305KB, 846x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1474578797647.jpg
305KB, 846x1304px
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 899x1284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 899x1284px
https://youtu.be/JAVFpThoeb4
have a good one, /WFG/
>>
File: 1480310532334.jpg (135KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
1480310532334.jpg
135KB, 1000x749px
>>
File: 1474826602402.jpg (305KB, 1198x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1474826602402.jpg
305KB, 1198x1078px
>>
File: 8273853353a8803952e8fcdddc6beca3.jpg (148KB, 735x1102px) Image search: [Google]
8273853353a8803952e8fcdddc6beca3.jpg
148KB, 735x1102px
>>
>>34377040
Awesome, I include all of those points in my zombie survival trilogy! Not only does the protagonist sometimes struggle in conflicts or do the wrong thing from time to time, but in the 2nd book he very nearly dies, and his struggled recovery persists through the 3rd book and into the 4th which isn't yet finished. One character is clearly an antagonist, yet she is something of the backbone of the group in terms of strength, but things continue to devolve in time. Characters are killed, others are introduced, and new struggles continue to be implemented.

No character is perfect, mistakes happen, some issues are resolved while some never get the chance to be, and so on and so forth. I still don't entirely know what will happen in the fourth instalment, but I'm looking forward to finding out. Left the third book on a pretty big cliffhanger, and actually had one reader reply to me to 'just shoot the bitch' or something like that haha Very intense emotions for a character, that's good! If he was just 'meh' about her, then I wouldn't be doing my job correctly, I wouldn't be getting my readers invested in the story and characters. Also, I do think I'll someday meet a reader who kind of likes that female antagonist. We'll see. Awesome pic, though.
>>
File: 1475135238771.jpg (852KB, 1257x2671px) Image search: [Google]
1475135238771.jpg
852KB, 1257x2671px
>>
File: 1475159292867.png (509KB, 856x1988px) Image search: [Google]
1475159292867.png
509KB, 856x1988px
>>
>>34378390
When did the United Kingdom use it?
>>
File: 1475897552512.png (1MB, 2270x2484px) Image search: [Google]
1475897552512.png
1MB, 2270x2484px
>>
>>34378796

Siberian expedition?
>>
>>34379134
The British expedited to Siberia? Why did they bring Mosins instead of Lee Enfields?
>>
>>34379381
Because the ammo was more available (which matters when you have to transport it across the tundra by pack animal) and the Mosin was better hardend for Arctic environments.
>>
For anyone waiting on this update:

I AM working on it, literally right now. Expect to actually meet the 1903, Duchess, and 1 home-cooked meal.

I do apologize for the delay. Expected posting: before the end of the thread.
>>
Writing verrrrrrry slowly. School life has been kicking me in the rear, sapping anything creative. Don't think I'm gonna try to pull off longer parts last Hotline, and try to keep it short.
>>
>>34379557
Can't say I buy it. The Lee Enfield is a very reliable design.
>>
>>34379865
>>34380609
Happy to see writers checking in... I wish MORE OF THEM WOULD.
>>
>>34380682
To be fair, I'm here a lot, but I just don't namefag unless it pertains to writing
>>
>>34379381

Like how the Americans left their Springfields behind and switched to Mosins, so did the Brits. Mainly because the planners figured they could use all the 54R floating around, whereas Western calibers were hard to come by or had to be shipped in.

Gotta love those Russian intervention planners; the soldiers on the ground hated the Mosin in comparison to their SMLEs and Springfields, but they were issued and that was that.
>>
File: Sadness.jpg (717KB, 1000x1453px) Image search: [Google]
Sadness.jpg
717KB, 1000x1453px
>>34380988
>Americans left their Springfields behind
>>
>>34380988
Meh, Springfields might have been pretty abysmal, but the SMLE was truly a bolt-action of bolt-actions. So smooth, such capacity, fixing bayonet did nothing to affect accuracy, and that bayonet! Shortsword, capable of being used on a rifle or in the hand... the M1903 could only dream of being so efficient. That clunky cock-on-open action, 5 round capacity, the long bolt throw due to 7.62x63 while most other cartridges of the time were far shorter and thus didn't need as much bolt-work. 90 degree bolt turn as apposed to 60 degrees. It's really not particularly comparable.
>>
just dropping a little update.
https://pastebin.com/7CpxyegA
>>
>”Fuck it, I’m getting my money’s worth. I’m going to Pripyat” you grumble.

>The next several days are quite busy for you, preparing yourself for the first deep raid into the Zone

>Even with two experienced guides/smugglers you can’t shake off the anxiety. Like the moment before jumping off of a plane.

>Except the parachute may or may not deploy. The rumors of Sid’s ‘faulty’ products makes you more weary about the supplies you’ve purchased from him.

>Field medkits, several magazines for your pistol, food for the trip, water and vodka.

>Sid was nice enough to throw in a detector, a basic one but it’ll warn you of radiation hotspots and anomalies.

>You pressed to ask why he was throwing extra stuff to you.

“One, I have a good feeling about you. And usually my gut feelings are right; as he jokingly pointed to his stomach”

“And I’m also doing this to rebuild my reputation”

>Figures, he doesn’t seem like the type who does things extra without something to gain

>Then again, that’s a businessman right?

“Tell you what Tourist, since you’re gonna be out there with the tour guides; look for someone in particular for me would you?”

>You tilt your head, “Go on”

“There’s a guy out there posing as a… ‘sales representative’ of me and passing along shoddy goods at several times above the market price around here.”

“You’re a smart guy, I don’t really have to explain to you how this impacts me when stalkers out there find out they have a… defective product on their hands”

>”You know where to find him?”

>Sidorovich simply shrugs. Great.
>>
>>34381308
“Not exactly, but last I heard of this guy he was wandering around Agropom Military Research Institute. If he isn’t there, try the Dark Valley; there’s no shortage of shady characters in that place”

>You raise your eyebrow, shady characters, here?

>He seems to catch on to your thoughts.

“Yes, Tourist. There are shady characters even for us. We try to follow some rules around here, even if they aren’t written down or spoken about.” he drawls.

>”What’s in it for me?”

“Aside from the usual monetary payment? Well… I’d owe you pretty big for this and you’d be in my favored client list, might point to some other folks who can get you things…” He lists.

>You drum your fingers a bit on the counter.

>”Alright fine, I’ll look for him. What do you want me to do when I find him?”
>>
>>34381318
“Hmmm” he poses to contemplate but you’re pretty certain he’s already came up with several ways to make that stalker’s life painful if he ever gets his hands on him.

“Up to you, really. Kill him, scare him shitless into stopping or better yet bring him here; I don’t really care, so long as he stops what he’s doing right now.”

>”I’ll keep an eye out… wait I don’t even know what he looks like”

“Hrm? Oh right, here.” Sidorovich hands you a group picture, one with a red circle on one of them.

“That’s him right there, the one with the steel helmet”

>”You know his name?”

“Not anymore, he changes his name so many times it’s better off to just recognize him with the helmet”

>”He never parts with the helmet?”

“No, as far as I know. Probably means something a lot to him. Might want to keep that in mind if you need a leverage”

>You take the photo and mull for a bit when you hear Dima calling for you

“Better get going STALKER, your guide is waiting for you.” He points to the door.

>You turn around, then you hear Sid once again.

“Good hunting stalker…”

>You nod at him and close the bulkhead door.
>>
>>34381341
Good hunting, Tourist. Bring back those riches and the man with the steel helmet
>>
File: 1476115925737.jpg (43KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476115925737.jpg
43KB, 450x600px
>>
File: FOR LIFE.png (186KB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
FOR LIFE.png
186KB, 498x278px
>>34381226
>Talking shit about my Annabelle
>>
>>34382072
Bring it, the fuck, on, my loving life companion!
>>
I detect people being mean to 1903s in here. That is Strictly verboten
>>
File: 1473342308236.png (262KB, 635x982px) Image search: [Google]
1473342308236.png
262KB, 635x982px
>>
File: Hillary.jpg (168KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.jpg
168KB, 760x596px
>>
>>34382072
When are you gonna update Damaged Goods.
>>
File: dq6UmNM.jpg (49KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
dq6UmNM.jpg
49KB, 720x400px
>>34382472
>JT likes the American Mauser
>>
File: M1903.jpg (702KB, 1000x1453px) Image search: [Google]
M1903.jpg
702KB, 1000x1453px
>>34382165
That went in a strange direction...

>>34382472
It should be illegal.

>>34382810
I actually have it pulled up now. Not to make excuses, but I passed a massive milestone last week that had been sucking up virtually all of my free time. I should be making meaningful progress now (as in, not typing it out only to delete it out of frustration).

>>34382825
>Implying that's a bad thing
>>
File: 1492397223837.gif (922KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492397223837.gif
922KB, 400x225px
>>34383069
>69
If I'm reading those numbers right, there's gonna be some lewd in the next update

>mfw
>>
>>34382489
>registration
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1421519413702.jpg (17KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
1421519413702.jpg
17KB, 188x268px
>>34383556

>Implying that you don't want the whole world to know about that hot little geist whore you own

>Implying she doesn't like it
>>
File: Screenshot_20170627-232105.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170627-232105.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>34382472
>Hating 1903s
>Busted my ass to marry one and get the formal dress sprite in-game
>mfw

I don't understand this line of reasoning.
>>
I swear I'm gonna have the second chapter of Lanyards, the AK neko loli story up soon...
>>
>>34383556

If only they would open the machinegun registry.
>>
>>34383765
Waitin' on that AK neko,
just saying.
>>
>>34383069
I'm ready to read it when you get it done
>>
>>34366677

I've heard rumors that JT is one of his kids.
>>
I apologize for my....rather piss-poor ending of last update, SO, I fixed it. In my defense, there was a mixture of nurses, drugs, hospital, and doctors that led to that.

>LAST TIME IN THE RECOVERY ROOM

/“I wanted to ask. What Mike said about the wood hurting...what does he mean?”/

/He means that the wood we wear is much more than clothing. You saw mine as a ripped shirt, but to me it feels like part of my skin is flayed open. Putting it back together will feel like trying to superglue a cut back together./

/“You said ‘will feel’, as in, you don't feel it now?”/

/No, because I'm in your pocket./

/“Oh, right. Center of consciousness and apparently the nerve center.”/ I squeeze in the spot between two trucks that I did not believe the other drivers could parallel park into. /“Well, let's get going. Time to bring in your body and have a deep conversation with Duchess.”/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>34385000

Duchess did not seem pleased.

“So, what you’re telling me is that it will turn into a girl when you put the bolt in the rifle?”

“Not...exactly. Well, yes and no. She’s already a girl, but she isn’t always in human form.” I knew what I wanted to say, but my words seem to fail me right when I need them. “Though, I don’t believe I would say she’s a shapeshifter. Not like those critters from Sam and Dean’s Unholy Adventures.”

“So you’re still at a loss to explain how it’s both a gun and a girl. That’s what you’re telling me, then?” Some mix of teasing and sarcasm came from the kitchen. “Because you sound like an idiot otherwise.”

“Babe, I don’t know how it works, but I know what I saw and heard.” Then my stomach grumbled.

“Fine. I still say that you’re flying by the seat of your pants. Maybe you should ask- Get out! You know you’re not supposed to be in here when I’m making dinner!” She lightly shook a spoon at me, but I knew she was serious.

“I was just going to grab a slice of cheese, I swear!” The kitchen was extremely small, such that only one person can comfortably work in it but two people would constantly run into each other. This kitchen was hers right now and she knew it. “Maybe a drink, too.”

“No! Now, go back to the living room and play a video game or something. I don’t trust you with soup before it’s ready. You know what happened last time. But before you leave,” she added with a smile, “pay the toll.”
>>
File: t84.jpg (49KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
t84.jpg
49KB, 600x375px
>>34382825
I've been known to have exotic tastes
>>
>>34385013
I grinned and wrapped my hands around her waist. “Oh? And what’s the toll this time?”

“Two.”

“Two what?”

“Smooches, you ass,” she giggled.

“Okay.” The first smooch was nothing to write home about. “And two,” I said, as I lightly smacked her on the rear, led to another smooch. “Should that not be enough, here’s three.” And then I ran the hell out of there.

A week would not take long, I mused. Work progressed, such that it was, and I intentionally left the bolt out of the receiver. She should not be able to feel time passing, right? Besides, I actually had a life to hold onto and a promotion to get.

>>>>>>>>>

I forgot to reassemble the rifle. I only remembered it after the second week, when Mike called to see how the fit was after it dried. I made some noncommittal remark about the wood looking great, seeing no flex or cracks, and then told him a lie about having to get back to work. At least I told him that I would call him first if anything happened requiring his expertise.

Duchess was gone for the day by the time I came home, which allowed me to take stock of the recovery in peace. It was just as well because she tended to leave me alone when I was “messing with gun shit.” That was reason enough to love the woman, but she also respected the difference between “her time” and “my time.” That was one of the perks of finding each other after we both left individually smothering relationships.

I had left the rifle leaning on the wall inside the corner of the spare bedroom. The bolt, however, still lay tucked into the cleaning rag I last used, hidden inside an ammo can. I unwrapped the rifle itself and retrieved the bolt, but hesitated. What would happen if I just shove the bolt in? Would she just magically appear? Would she blow out a window, much like when she knocked me on my ass when I fired the gun? Worse, what would happen if she did nothing? Would I have killed her?
>>
>>34385022
/You’re worrying over nothing. I hope you know that./

/“Maybe, but I’m also pretty sure this is all new to me.”/

/Look, being inside your head is all fine and dandy, but I really don’t like knowing all those personal details. Can you just, you know, put me back together already?/

/“Anything in particular I should know about?”/

/No, but I am tired of not having my own body./

All options gone, I simply rested the receiver over my knees, cradling the joint, and put the bolt back into its groove. The rest was simple muscle memory. A quick shove, a twist of the wrist, and a function check was underway and complete. The feel of steel sliding as soft as silk against the rails, the resistance of the trigger that broke with only minimal pressure after a short take-up, and even the re-cycling of the bolt felt more smooth than any other time I did a function check with the practice guns.

A quick cleaning of the wood itself showed that the epoxy cured a bit darker than the grey it started as, but that it was also well formed and rock-solid. The barrel band also covered the wound nicely, and would completely hide the epoxy if it was held in place. I knew the easiest way to ensure that was to get a proper sling, so I made a mental note to acquire one of those when I ordered the matching bayonet. Inspection complete, I leaned the fully-assembled rifle back against the wall and sat back.

Nothing happened.
>>
>>34385025
I actually waited for a few minutes, too. I even grabbed a beer from the minifridge in the room. “Well, I guess whenever you’re ready, come on out. I’ll be downstairs.” Then I left. Dinner was on me tonight, and I had meatloaf to prepare.

Half the meat had defrosted by the time I heard any noise coming from upstairs. I focused on proper slicing of the mushrooms and heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs by the time I was done dicing half an onion. The other half was sliced and set aside before I heard that ragged voice from inside my head call out from the living room.

“Nice place you got here.”

I looked up from a partially-ripped bread slice to see a brunette with her hair tied into an elaborate bun, facing away from me, and wearing a military-styled dark olive uniform jacket with matching trousers. I noted that the cuffs broke in a sharp crease above her meticulously shined black leather shoes. If anything, she looked like she should be teaching at an academy instead of walking around an apartment. I focused back on my task and quipped, “if that’s how you say ‘small,’ then yeah, it is.” I pulled two more slices from the loaf and packaged the rest back in its bag. “Is there anything I can get you?”

“I, uh, no. But do you mind if I ask how long I have to wait?” She turned, surveying the furniture, and visibly kept her extremities close. She had also managed to place herself as far as possible from any furniture as she could, which was somewhat impressive given the size of the room.
>>
>>34385029
I continued picking apart the bread. “What do you mean, how long you have to wait? Wait for what?” After I heard nothing, I turned from the finished pile of torn bread pieces and looked back in the living room. She was still there in her little zone of discomfort, unmoving, staring into the corner where the front door was. “Hey, you awake in there?” Waving my hand in front of her face did nothing. There was no facial movement, not even a sudden blink. I regarded her for a moment longer and then returned to the kitchen. I was nowhere near done yet.

Pushing the meatloaf into the oven, I set the timer for 75 minutes and stepped back to wash my hands. She was frozen in place with her feet at shoulder width, squared to her knees and hips. Her left hand held a barracks cover parallel to the floor, palm up and fingers curled around the brim, while her right hand was placed with the knuckles at the small of her back, all joints extended fully and fingers joined. The right elbow cocked out at a sharp angle while the left was flush with the ribcage. She did not slouch, but merely defied gravity with her posture, and sternly looked forward with grim determination. In short, she appeared as if she were headed to a Military Tribunal and was awaiting her sentencing.

“If you’re waiting for my wife, you’re gonna be a while. She doesn’t get out of work for another hour, it’s a 20 minute drive at minimum, and the food won’t be ready for a bit after that. I’d actually prefer if you, you know, found a place to kick back and chill.” I saw no movement from her at first, but she slowly relaxed. I decided that, with some spare time between now and when I needed to actually make the sauce, I had the time to watch an episode of MythBusters. “Feel free to sit down somewhere in the meantime.” I indicated both couches and the dining room table as I moved around her to get to the television.
>>
>>34385034
To her credit, she lasted well past Adam attempting to blow up a beer keg before she broke her stance and went to sit at the table. I tried to engage her in conversation after that, but she never responded in more than a few curt words. She faced away from the wall, both arms on the table with her hands slowly turning her cap. I could see very little of her expression, but it was blank when I could see it.

Time clicked down until I needed to start the sauté. I left the show running as I moved back into the kitchen, grabbing a beer in the process, and turned to look at the strange girl from upstairs. She was focused intently on the rotating brim of her cap instead of me, and I knew that any further conversation would be worthless. I had seen that look too many times before.
>>
Okay, I will apologize right away for fucking that up. I promised dinner, but only got some sizzle and zero steak. My hand slipped a bit and I kept writing but couldn't justify ditching it.

So, because it's too goddamn early/late, I'll leave this as is and add the other half of this scene/chapter when I finish it. I hope to have it out soon, and I would prefer completion before the end of next thread.

But please, as always, post critiques. I don't get better unless I know where I'm going wrong.

http://pastebin.com/53kxnBSU
>>
>>34385014
you beautiful, tank-loving bastard, you
>>
File: green-car-parking-only.jpg (197KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
green-car-parking-only.jpg
197KB, 660x660px
>>34385063
I'm not enturely sure you get the joke here... but thank you very much anyway!
>>
File: 1.jpg (8KB, 430x320px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8KB, 430x320px
>>34385096
I've read about some of the shit you're going through.

It doesn't matter about who thinks what about you because of their preconceived notions of normalcy or their baseline of "human" because YOU are super-great.

And you need protein to build back that muscle mass.

So if ANYONE gives you shit, take the protein you need from them and remember that YOU are SUPER-GREAT.
>>
>>34385119
I'll say thank you with a light blush and have a sandwich. How about that
>>
>>34385141
Only as long as it's a super-great sandwich that's high in protein.
>>
File: fuckareyoudoing.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fuckareyoudoing.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
ok my brain has recovered from being a little hungry and dehydrated... Definitely gonna write about that sensation in the near future, cause combine that with feeling worn down, physical fatigue, and sleep deprivation, and you've got a hell of a condition in which to be turning a part on a lathe and starting to feel the effects of hunching down too much.

>>34382472
YEah, SHe's right! Don't be mean to the bolt actions, they are as they were made... except bubba victims... and they can be saved. You need to have yourself a good one.
>>34383958
I am too.
>>34385058
ummm... dat parade rest... Dat parade rest.

>>34382489
what's himekuri?
>>34382825
straightpulls make me grateful.
>>
>>34383069
I say weird shit when I get drunk... and last night I got fuckin' wasted. But yeah, I think the Mk.III* or No.4 Lee Enfields are better than the M1903 rifles. Even the M1903A3.
>>
File: 1476407325765.jpg (176KB, 1152x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1476407325765.jpg
176KB, 1152x1056px
>>
>>34385058
A good read, as always. I don't have any complaints.
>>
File: 1476668759235.png (251KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1476668759235.png
251KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: 1476893177030.png (520KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1476893177030.png
520KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: 1485059865819.png (270KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485059865819.png
270KB, 750x1500px
>>
>>34384840
What an interesting rumor. What causes you to believe that?
>>
File: 1477007395034.jpg (918KB, 1034x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1477007395034.jpg
918KB, 1034x1516px
>>
>>34388265
Sib,sia that is sorta close...
>>
>>34385058
I like it, DUKE. Can't wait for you to continue.
>>
File: 100 points.jpg (110KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
100 points.jpg
110KB, 640x384px
>>34385058
10/10 i like it mate
>>
>>34385058
Finally, yes !
Only question : what sauté will it be ?
>>
>>34385201
I take it you like the mental image?

>>34386093
>>34388874
>>34388990
Thanks, guys. I'm working on it as I can, but I also need to make sure I balance this with life stuff. I overshot my writing last night, so i need to finish the scene and then can call it OK for a bit longer.

>>34389334
I hinted at it earlier, before she came downstairs. Look back to what I was slicing and dicing.
>>
File: 1477049238809.jpg (1MB, 1914x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477049238809.jpg
1MB, 1914x900px
>>
>>34389747
I don't know WHAT it is about that parade rest, on the other hand, that image of the guy and his wife in the kitchen early on does my heart good.
>>
File: 1472833569504.jpg (67KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
1472833569504.jpg
67KB, 780x439px
>>
>>34391141
I'm kinda drunk and I read that as like when Eddie Murphy says "kiss my ass" in beverly hills cop
>>
>>34391221
Top kek.
>>
File: 1473192647641.png (417KB, 944x899px) Image search: [Google]
1473192647641.png
417KB, 944x899px
>>
>>34391496
truly, the cruelest fate imaginable
>>
File: 1477624348409.jpg (97KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1477624348409.jpg
97KB, 750x937px
>>
>7 days of this shit thread
>>
File: 2013-05-20 00.48.57.jpg (55KB, 578x581px) Image search: [Google]
2013-05-20 00.48.57.jpg
55KB, 578x581px
>>34392083
>>
>>34390789
That's called "a happy marriage", keksodous
>>
File: image.gif (259KB, 350x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
259KB, 350x622px
>>34392140
I know. Gives me them goodfeels. also girls who look cute but not in a "sexy" way but more in an "endearing" way... and old fashioned dresses, not the flashy ones nowadays either. gives me them good feels.
>>
>>34392108
That's not fair, what if I can't hear myself because of the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
>>
>>34392083
>thinks this thread has only been around for 7 days
hello summerfriend
>>
writing the next bit of /k/vsw while at the same time juggling the idea for a different story about far future space fighter pilots and their ai waifus
will elaborate if anyone's interested in that
>>
File: tumblr_o9stb8H9C81tlxvc3o1_500.jpg (335KB, 1355x957px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9stb8H9C81tlxvc3o1_500.jpg
335KB, 1355x957px
If it makes the thread move any faster, I'm going to have an update next thread.
>>
File: bea_cle00wipb.jpg (823KB, 1240x2100px) Image search: [Google]
bea_cle00wipb.jpg
823KB, 1240x2100px
>>34392296

Like this?
>>
File: 1476842628522.png (1MB, 1000x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1476842628522.png
1MB, 1000x1264px
>>34392296

Or this?
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 320x220px
>>34392859
>>34392814
Yes. I find this endearing as fuck.
>>
>>34392859
>>34392814
Slightly flashier, ruffles and bonnets and such, but yeah, you're generally right there. Headpats all around.
>>
Pick story for tomorrow writing
>>
File: T_H_O_T_B_E_G_O_N_E.jpg (16KB, 225x198px) Image search: [Google]
T_H_O_T_B_E_G_O_N_E.jpg
16KB, 225x198px
I know you're busy Barrett. But I've been waiting since March.
>>
>>34393125
GLOCK HEALING!
>>
File: 1467254986709.jpg (276KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467254986709.jpg
276KB, 1280x720px
>>34393090
This?
>>
I was typing a blurb for the next story that I'm thinking about writing - let me know what you guys think. Here's a general synopsis!

>MC struggles with feelings of guilt, regret, and uncertainty after returning from the Suktobanian - Granian Insurgency. As a lieutenant, he commanded the 13th Company, Second Platoon of mechanized infantry - members of which saw action in the most intense, ferocious operations at in the ongoing counter insurgency.

>An ethnic conflict has been going on in Suktobanian lands, as they try to drive out every remnant of Granian ancestry after a series of school bombings shatter the already delicate country. Grania, being a smaller, ethnically and culturally different populace refused to accept annexation by Suktobanians post the Trifecta Entente and their defeat by the Neo-Balkan States. Tensions finally erupted as the post-war government decided it was better to systematically cleanse and drive our Granians from their lands, rather than try the arduous task of integrating them - especially after numerous peace talks and ceasefires were broken.

>MC’s service has scarred him greatly, as not only has he seen the countless war crimes committed by both sides in this ferocious war, but has grown insensitive to loss as he’s seen numerous of his fellow comrades succumb to terrible deaths. His own hands are soiled as he has not only seen, but ordered borderline human-right violations in modern ROEs as a means to survive. His time and experiences constantly plague him, and cast heavy shadows on his psyche as he tries to re-integrate to the city he left so long ago.

>During his time home, he stumbles upon a cafe that is remarkable similar to the untouched, almost miraculous scene that he had encountered at war. Drawn by its similarity, he takes a seat, and so starts his adventure to finally accepting the heavy toll of his war. A story about healing, and rediscovering the beauty of the world.
>>
>>34393450

If I had to choose a feel, it'd be like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKLGX9-_4Y
>>
>>34393450
>>34393513
are there perhaps going to be any flashback scenes to the MC's service during to the insurgency? could there be any possibility that some are done in a nightmare fashion? and if that is a possibility, what about the possibility of having special music for such nightmare flashbacks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ufZAn5MWYc
>>
>>34393625

That was the plan, though to be honest, this time around I'd probably just write and supervise the dev process, rather than be fully involved on every decision like I am for Where Poppies Grows.

The things MC has done and seen carry weight, so I'll definitely revisit them as he copes with his guilt.
>>
File: UPPER RIGHT IMAGE.jpg (335KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
UPPER RIGHT IMAGE.jpg
335KB, 900x600px
>>34393275
ummm... you're getting... closer and farther, let me find something for this. HERE, upper right image is the closest I could find. Hey, you know what movie you guys might get a kick out of? Hallelujah Trail, it's about a town of miners who go against the temperance sisters while getting conned out of whiskey by the oracle... and many keks will be had if you watch. Link here.
https://youtu.be/0rIIIwvJyZA

I'll let you know if I find an image where I saw one of those later down the line.
>>
File: THIS.jpg (114KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
THIS.jpg
114KB, 500x499px
>>34393850
>>34393275
>>34393090
>>34392859
>>34392814
OH, Better link. https://youtu.be/EAS6IRGz5CQ
movie's funny as fuck... actually, come to think of it, the major's daughter might wear one of the dresses I'm talking about. in any case, funny fucking movie.
>>
>>34392432
Ai waifs? Sign me up
>>34392501
Sweeet
>>
>>34389747
Onions and mushrooms are quite common in a sauté. Perhaps it's the meatloaf, we don't have it handy around in France. I would have chosen calf and mustard. But I don't cook much.
>>
File: 1477689236597.png (133KB, 907x494px) Image search: [Google]
1477689236597.png
133KB, 907x494px
>>
File: 1477784295174.jpg (2MB, 1684x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1477784295174.jpg
2MB, 1684x1900px
>>
>>34395655
is it ok to have an erection now
>>
>>34328177

I forget the name of the town, but there was this one city in Germany (I think) that never turned their lights off during air raids, but never got bombed for some reason.

It turned out that all of the pilots flying missions in the area were convinced that they were a neutral Swiss city because they didn't react to the planes lol
>>
File: 1492398120565.gif (336KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
1492398120565.gif
336KB, 255x184px
>>34395168
Meatloaf is ridiculously simple, and i love making it because it is messy and fun (for me)

Shitty ground beef (92% lean is ok)
Diced onion
Egg
Binder (bread crumbs, etc)
Salt
Pepper
Pinch of minced garlic

And then you get to experiment with it
Spoonful of mustard
Some relish
Dash of hot sauce

Mix until homogenous
Dump in pan
Strip or two of bacon on top
Squirt ketchup over everything (DON'T cover it all up)
Shove in oven and walk away
Pull out later, let rest, and serve

Best sides are mashed potatoes and gravy, which is my guess as to what he's doing. I haven't had gravy with onions and mushrooms, though. Sounds interesting.
>>
>>34395680
And if your feeling really adventurous you could wrap the whole thing in bacon.
>>
>>34395696
There are some things I'm just not ready to try.
>>
>>34387663

see >>34388265 >>34388442

plus the stories of /k/oko being all over Europe... it's possible.
>>
File: sas logo.png (44KB, 324x446px) Image search: [Google]
sas logo.png
44KB, 324x446px
>>34395813

A brave man dies but once, while a coward dies a thousand deaths.

audentes Fortuna iuvat, anon.
>>
File: 10_out_of_10.gif (422KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
10_out_of_10.gif
422KB, 640x480px
>>34392501
You cheeky cunt
>>
File: plotting cat.gif (405KB, 322x242px) Image search: [Google]
plotting cat.gif
405KB, 322x242px
>>34395986
I'm sure i will eat it someday...just not today.

I'll remember you when I eat such a dish.

>>34395987
Time to bump into the next thread?
>>
File: 1497335007229.png (76KB, 287x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497335007229.png
76KB, 287x375px
>This whole thread
>>
File: 42746870_p0.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
42746870_p0.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>
File: 1497568023611.jpg (356KB, 850x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1497568023611.jpg
356KB, 850x1236px
>>
File: 43508618_p0.jpg (1MB, 1840x2050px) Image search: [Google]
43508618_p0.jpg
1MB, 1840x2050px
>>
File: 44564145_p0.jpg (2MB, 3357x2256px) Image search: [Google]
44564145_p0.jpg
2MB, 3357x2256px
>>
File: 45212717_p0.jpg (2MB, 3348x2081px) Image search: [Google]
45212717_p0.jpg
2MB, 3348x2081px
>>
File: 46476551_p0.jpg (3MB, 3988x4540px) Image search: [Google]
46476551_p0.jpg
3MB, 3988x4540px
>>
File: 46476551_p1.jpg (1MB, 1978x2136px) Image search: [Google]
46476551_p1.jpg
1MB, 1978x2136px
>>
File: 46476551_p2.jpg (1MB, 1840x2760px) Image search: [Google]
46476551_p2.jpg
1MB, 1840x2760px
>>
File: 46476551_p3.jpg (904KB, 1892x2216px) Image search: [Google]
46476551_p3.jpg
904KB, 1892x2216px
>>
File: bust a move.png (175KB, 384x269px) Image search: [Google]
bust a move.png
175KB, 384x269px
>>
File: 46476551_p4.jpg (1MB, 1722x2536px) Image search: [Google]
46476551_p4.jpg
1MB, 1722x2536px
>>
File: 46476551_p5.jpg (1MB, 1552x2314px) Image search: [Google]
46476551_p5.jpg
1MB, 1552x2314px
>>
File: 46476551_p6.jpg (1MB, 2000x2708px) Image search: [Google]
46476551_p6.jpg
1MB, 2000x2708px
>>
File: 46476551_p8.jpg (1MB, 1841x2756px) Image search: [Google]
46476551_p8.jpg
1MB, 1841x2756px
>>
File: 46794030_p0.jpg (2MB, 2876x1906px) Image search: [Google]
46794030_p0.jpg
2MB, 2876x1906px
>>
>Image Limit Hit
Whelp, just wait then.
>>
>>34395914
>now reminded of how much of an asshole actual dad was

Protip: giving your kid a car doesn't mean you don't have to love/talk/see/aknowledge it
>>
now we wait for the page and im amused that the thread lasted so long and image limit reached
>>
>>34384840
I don't think it's literal, if JT is describing the dad as an asshole
>>
>>34396283
The car or the kid?

Because I barely acknowledge my car other than to give it gas and an oil change.
>>
>>34392501
TIME TO HOLD ON TO THAT PROMISE, BABY

NEW THREAD SOON
>>
>>34396365
>be only child
>get sick (15)
>uncertain future
>parents get sorta distant
>mom supposedly to work abroad a year
>didn't work abroad
>actually was having a second kid
>I didn't know until chold was born
>feel replaced as fuck
"Hey JT you like cars, have this ducking mint condition Nissan skyline, just don't complain"
>was too much of a pussy to say no
>couldn't drive it for two years because lolnolicense
>>
>>34396459
Fuck that. They just signed away their oldest kid. FUCK them. Never see them again.

If people ask, say they died in a fire, and the only thing they had left for you was that car.
>>
>>34396491
Not seen them sInce I was 19. Sadly couldn't take that car with me. I do however wonder what a R33 gtr with under 25k on the odo would be worth today...

Oh, and

>birth name (rip) was ancient nose
>they have 3 new kids
>all with Christian names
>>
>>34396685
>nose
Norse* ffs
>>
next thread in the making
>>
>>34396459
>>34396685
Jesus fucking Christ, if that happened to me I'd write a will that I am to be cremated & the ashes be scattered on my family from a helicopter while they are having a meal outdoors, to make sure they get the point a weighted envelope is to then be dropped in the middle of them, containing a letter in which I explain what just happened, as a final insult on top of injury this would all be recorded & posted on youtube.
>>
>>34396876
Ehh, I'm doing silent treatment. They know I'm alive, I just don't speak to them or show myself

>name change
>protected identity
>>
>>34396917
don't see why one couldn't do both
>>
new thread

>>34396982
>>34396982
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.