[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General_battle buggy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 134

File: cheeki_breeki_grad.png (985KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cheeki_breeki_grad.png
985KB, 1024x768px
All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

JTfag
The Tale of Jagdtiger 331
Aliens attack the planet, their weapons have disablead the MBTs and the lackluster of heavy guns have made that old tanks became the last and best hope
http://pastebin.com/1qS4EqXS

Frog-anon
The improbables adventures of froganon:
http://pastebin.com/KP1xGdAy

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread:>>34158384
>>
File: you know the drill.png (118KB, 478x413px) Image search: [Google]
you know the drill.png
118KB, 478x413px
>make new bins
>work more on the sticky
>>
>>
>>34218541
Just curious : what decides who is featured ?
>>
>>34218695
i think that's just random
>>
I think it's what polybro likes. Can't complain, dude's got good taste. Also, the sound of the viggen's canopy closing sounds so sad. I should go back to the huey.
>>
>>34217786
Why is Galil using a Barrett?
>>
>>34218695
YOU'RE IN FOR IT NOW
>>
>>34219571
A Krieghund uses whatever a Krieghund wants.
>>
File: ascended_shingo.jpg (61KB, 504x369px) Image search: [Google]
ascended_shingo.jpg
61KB, 504x369px
Holy shit barrett I've been waiting since fucking easter for an update what's taking you?
>>
File: Rawr!.jpg (559KB, 949x1220px) Image search: [Google]
Rawr!.jpg
559KB, 949x1220px
I ain't dead yet fags....or undead for that matter.

Long story short, had some IRL shit go down that kept me busy and unable to write longer than I'd have wanted to, however, I've been writing the past few days, and I should have something out by the end of next week...I hope...

I'll try, see how it goes.
>>
File: Pepevangelion.png (364KB, 968x909px) Image search: [Google]
Pepevangelion.png
364KB, 968x909px
>>34220443
cute vampire girl a cute. What's her name?
>also not dead, but pilot shit in dcs calls to me like an acid spitting spider calls to a meth head.
https://youtu.be/eqrhJkoRX7o
>>
>>34220407
eurobeat the meat
>>
>>34218541
I'm in the mood to write something short and sweet. Any ideas folks?
>>
>>34220545
Hikari Takanashi
From Interviews with Monster Girls
>>
File: momiji sliding.gif (233KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
momiji sliding.gif
233KB, 900x1000px
>>34220687
thank you, have an amusing interview to listen to while writing/ piloting a huey.https://youtu.be/C2QalENIMxE
>>
File: 1491177248575.jpg (27KB, 450x578px) Image search: [Google]
1491177248575.jpg
27KB, 450x578px
>>
Hey guys, also not dead - things haven't been going smoothly on the VN front. My sprite artist has been chronically late and overcharging - so I may just cut my losses and switch to a new one.

Kickstarter will definitely be after the Steam sale, though unless I can pony up 500 bucks, I don't think it'll be sooner.

>>34220557

How about a soldier remembering the cafe he used to go to with his girlfriend as he sits in his fighting hole?
>>
>>34220557
Something heart warming or depressing.
>>
File: 1496266414555.jpg (67KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1496266414555.jpg
67KB, 500x650px
>>34221343
>>34221375

>Just like that day.
>The clouds are clear as I sit there.
>I can remember her smile, the tinkle of the sugar cube.
>She loved that place.
>I loved her.
>Time seemed to slow when I was with her.
>All the people and their chatter, it flowed around us like water to a rock.
>It felt like forever, those moments.
>Just like that day.
>The clouds are clear as I sit here.
>Rounds kick up dirt around my foxhole.
>Their crack, as distant shells boom.
>I hate this place.
>Why am I here?
>Time seems to slow as I look above the lip.
>All the guns are screaming, bullets flying all around me.
>I feel like I'll be stuck here forever.
>Just like that day.
>Maybe I'll be with her.
>>
Got an update for The Road Home.
For those who haven't read/need a refresher
Part 1: https://pastebin.com/PMNm2gfz
Part 2: https://pastebin.com/zxnS0qgc

>Before long, you found yourself sitting at a round table in the mall’s food court, taking turns breaking off pieces of a pretzel with your CZ, who seemed to have gotten lost in her own thoughts and was humming while scanning the area.
“Hey,” you said without much enthusiasm.
>Cassidy kept looking around, not having heard you.
“Cassidy,” you called, straining every syllable.
>“Huh?”
“What do you think the other three are up to?”
>“Probably something girly,” she shrugged, putting a small piece of salt covered bread into her mouth.
“That’s rich, coming from you.”
>“Are you saying I’m hyper-feminine?”
“I’m saying that you all have traditionally feminine tastes.”
>She raised an eyebrow at you.
>“To change the topic completely, could I ask you a question, Anon?”
“Sure,” you replied, ripping off another section of the pretzel.
>“Have you ever considered getting a new pistol?”
>You began to cough as the food made its way down.
“What the fuck?” you gasped, half at nearly choking, half at the question.
>“I’m not serious… Well, I guess I am in a way,” she mused.
“Where did this come from?”
>“I dunno.”
“Why would I want to replace you?”
>“I’unno. I mean, Glocks are more modular and stuff.”
“And what does that have to do with anything?”
>“I’m just thinking, Anon. I mean, the world’s gotten a bit more dangerous, right? Like, there was that attack in Sweden, right?”
“Yeah, and?”
>“I suppose you could have a better, more reliable gun than me at your side- you could even get one of those cute mini-red dots! I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’m good and all, I’m just… older than something you should be carrying.”
>She shrugged at you, signifying that she had said all she wanted.
>>
>>34221910
“You’re plenty reliable. Plus I don’t exactly feel like buying another gun right now, seeing as I’m six for six on getting ones with geists, and you’re definitely not the most frugal spirits I’ve ever met.”
>“You’ve met other spirits?” she teased.
>You just sighed and went back to eating.
>Before you could even reach toward the table, though, your phone started to vibrate. The name displayed on the screen was “Vincent Esposito.”
“Hey old man,” you answered with a smile.
>“Sorry Anon, Vinny isn’t home right now; I’m calling for him instead,” a feminine voice responded.
>The voice on the other end was that of the old man’s Garand- the one that he had taken on more than enough backwoods adventures well before you were around, but now served more as a caretaker.
“Oh, hello Maggie. Is there any reason you’re calling today and not the old man?”
>“Vinny’s out right now. His niece’s daughter is flying in to spend the week here, so he went to go pick her up. How are you doing today?”
“I’m alright. Got a new gun yesterday and it happened to have a geist, so we’re out shopping for clothes right now.”
>“Oh that sounds nice. You’ll have to introduce me one of these days. As to why I was calling, did you get Vinny’s message last week?”
“No, I was out of town until last night, and the old man must have forgotten I have a cell phone, but one of my guns told me. I meant to call back but forgot. Something about a dog, was it?”
>“Yeah. Something has been killing Vinny’s chickens and he wanted you to come over tomorrow and take care of it for him.”
“Can’t he just use you?”
>“Well, we were going to run some errands tomorrow and… And Vinny says I kick a bit too much for him now.”
“Fucking hell he’s a pussy. I’ll force him to get you out on the range one of these days, okay?”
>“That’s fine Anon,” she chuckled, though there seemed to be a hint of sadness behind it.
>>
>>34221923
>“That’s fine Anon,” she chuckled, though there seemed to be a hint of sadness behind it.
“But yeah… I’ll come over and deal with it tomorrow, shouldn’t be too much of a problem. Take it easy Maggie.”
>“You too Anon.”
>With that she hung up the phone. Cassidy looked toward you quizzically.
>“What was Maggie calling about?”
“The old man apparently can’t handle her kick and wants me to remove some pests for him.”
>“Cool.”
>And with that, you continued snacking.
>The minutes passed in silence as you and Cassidy people-watched, making remarks and jokes at the expense of random strangers.
>After nearly half an hour of snark, the other three emerged with a rather flustered Lithgow in tow, along with a couple very recognizable pink bags. Freja and Dia on the other hand couldn’t be happier.
>Dia presented you with a little less than twenty-five dollars in change and a beaming smile.
“You bought Jack underwear?” you asked, slightly unhappy.
“Yup!”
“And did Jack want this?” you questioned, turning to the reddened Aussie.
“Y-y-yes…” she managed out, fidgeting in place.
>You looked at the LVOA and Swedish FNC skeptically.
>“Kom igen, Anon. Every girl likes to have her own… eh… Well, you know,” the AK5C winked.
>You only sighed, as Jack didn’t seem to be too upset about the purchase.
“Alright, if that’s everything then, let’s get going,” you announced to the group, grabbing the bags from underneath the table.
>Going back to your truck, you put the wares in the rear with the ones from Goodwill while your guns piled in.
>Seeing that everyone was ready and already chatting up a storm, you began your happy little commute back home for the second leg of the day’s journey.

Sorry it's a short update, but it took a while to get motivated to write again. As always, I'd love to hear what you all think of it so far.
>>
Been writing a good bit lately. Big release soon.
>>
>>34221475
This is the shit I'm talking about.
>>
>>34221963
The hype is real
>>
>>34221934
Poor CZ. They're still great guns, even today. Bitch need to realize those glocks are all bells and whistles.
>>
File: 1484964569155.png (110KB, 944x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484964569155.png
110KB, 944x609px
>>
>>34221934
have some (you)s
>>
>>34221963
>more Viktoria
you have my attention
>>
File: Draft 1.png (291KB, 378x950px) Image search: [Google]
Draft 1.png
291KB, 378x950px
>>34221475

I like it! Good job anon, have a (you)!

For the others, what do you think of this char concept? I'm switching artists due to programmatic reasons, so hopefully this is an improvement.
>>
Just a question to Bump anon, what is the sauce on the pics at the end of the last thread?
>>
>>34222817
I hope so as well. It fucking sucks the artist is fucking you guys over.
>>
>>34222875

It just sucks since I was super nice and let her be 2-4 weeks late on each thing, and for as much money as I have fronted, I have maybe 5 sprites to show for it.

Music and SFX are coming along - really using those royalty free SFX ones as much as I can. The demo I do have is just missing the character sprites, 2 BGs, and some SFX. Plan will be to roll that out either with the KS or right after. I did manage to get a JPN vocalist to sing lines, so I guess that might get me more $$$.

For a 220K script, I'd be happy with 6K at the kickstarter, but we'll see how that goes.
>>
Just some thoughts to throw in for an early monologue, tell me if this would put you into the story.

>I felt myself awakening for what felt like many times to many, to the sensation of having my face dragged on the ground. someone dragging me by my biceps.
>I raise my head, catching only a blur as something strikes my face, reverting the clarity coming into the scene into only a haze.

"You know you've been in a situation too many times when you can pick it out unconsciously." I think to myself as the next thoughts and the next spring of consciousness begin.
To start, from the force and weight behind that impact, I know that a female has just shinned me in the face. Likewise, my posture indicates I'm being dragged along by some part along the upper midriff. And I can feel them holding me up by the arms. I've been captured. That much is fucking obvious. The real question is...who is this woman? What does she want with me again? The feeling of shins and boots to the face are something you learn intimately when you come from the wasteland that was California, but even then they don't tell you WHO's kicking you.

>"He's conscious... again." A voice states calmly, almost professionally, as though he were hired help.
>"Good. I want him awake for this. It just wouldn't be any fun otherwise." Comes a strangely familiar, and yet... distantly unrecognizable female voice appraised with just a hint of some kind of strained lilt in her voice.
"What's with her voice?" I think to myself as my eyes open for a second time, this time spared the kick to the face. "Is she getting some kind of sick physical pleasure out of this?"
>A hand, the first thing clear since I got into this mess pulls my chin up and a face stares from only mere inches into my eyes.
>"Wake up, mister normal. You wouldn't want to miss THIS would you?"
>How did I get here? I really BECAME mister normal more or less. for a few years anyway. But that was then. This is now.
>>
>>34221343
You're alive!

>>34221910
And you are posting!
>>
File: 1491198877546.png (315KB, 643x865px) Image search: [Google]
1491198877546.png
315KB, 643x865px
>>
>>34222412
More like
>those glocks are all shells
>>
>>34224263
Hey man, someone asked you a question. If you hadn't seen it:
>>34222824
>>
>>34222824
A lot come from pixiv, mainly DreadTie for the last few dumps, the rest are just randomly found.
>>
File: 1491232052239.jpg (502KB, 1362x1554px) Image search: [Google]
1491232052239.jpg
502KB, 1362x1554px
>>
I've got a short WH 40k story, would anyone be interested in reading it? No real 40k knowledge is required imo.
I can post in in a few hours when I can access my laptop.
>>
>>34225525
Sounds good.
>>
File: IG_(2).jpg (84KB, 495x755px) Image search: [Google]
IG_(2).jpg
84KB, 495x755px
>>34225525
I'm interested.
>>
>>34225525
as long as it is /k/ related is more than welcome
>>
File: 1486587684896.png (382KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486587684896.png
382KB, 600x600px
>>34220407
Nigga I'm bout to uproot my life to move cross country for work. Priorities senpai.

Though inspiration has hit lately and ideas are flowing onto paper.
>>
>>34224924
Thanks for the sauce
>>
>>34225545
>>34225548
>>34225616
Cool, I'll post it in like 3 hours. I'll just put a spoiler after 40k names that will explain what the vehicle actually is, to make it clear for non 40kfags.
>>
>>34225857
But...spoilersdontworkonk
>>
File: 1496927682231.gif (55KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1496927682231.gif
55KB, 450x338px
>>34225733
Oh shit. I totally understand mate, I just love the content you put out.
Good luck on your move
>>
>>34221934
Still good, and I'm still enjoying it! Good work!
>>
>said i would do JT
>is actually back at AT

lies, everywhere. Anyway, about halfway there
>>
File: Aged Motte and Bailey.jpg (154KB, 862x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Aged Motte and Bailey.jpg
154KB, 862x1090px
Which would be easier for a totalitarian state to maintain control over?

A single worldship or the terraformed moon of a gas giant?
>>
>>34226429
Thanks man, preciate it. I feel shitty for not writing in so long, so I want to try for something before the move...
>>
>>34226980

worldship imo. You could/would have sensors and drones all over the place in the name of "monitoring structural/hull integrity" and "repair drones". Plus most of the ship would be fully explored or mapped out with no real hidey holes. Any communications would use the ships network or could be monitored from inside.
>>
File: 1491234133029.png (204KB, 1440x909px) Image search: [Google]
1491234133029.png
204KB, 1440x909px
>>
File: Imperial Guard - Leman Russ.jpg (525KB, 1400x1279px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial Guard - Leman Russ.jpg
525KB, 1400x1279px
Sergeant Brock slammed into a pile of rubble, the sudden arrest of momentum violently expelling all air out of his lungs and momentarily knocking him unconscious. The first thing he noticed when he came to his senses was his Chimera [APC]. It was stationary just a few meters away from him, small wisps of smoke surrounding it. It appeared almost perfectly fine from his point of view, with only the urban camouflage paint partially stripped away by shrapnel, the squad markings on it still proudly shining a bright red. But he instinctively knew that the troop compartment was a slaughter house, his men perforated inside. He only survived due to being thrown out of the gunners stand when Hammond sharply turned the vehicle. One moment Brock was manning the heavy bolter, venting his rage at their failure and the denial of air support by ineffectively shooting at the pursuing Marauders [bombers], the next he was flying through the air. The crash made him dizzy and he could not immediately focus on his surroundings. The air was thick with smoke, flying shrapnel and all kinds of projectiles whizzing and cracking around, the sounds of war a constant backdrop to the screams of the dead and the dying. And by the Throne, they were dying. Men and women of Vrans had failed in their attack and were now fighting for survival against the heretical forces.
>>
File: 627681.jpg (70KB, 640x485px) Image search: [Google]
627681.jpg
70KB, 640x485px
>>34218541
OP pic reminds me of pic related
>>
File: french sad pepe.jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
french sad pepe.jpg
8KB, 225x224px
>>34218541

Oh man, as a 23 years old french guy with only a .22 carbine, the Frog-anon one gave me a pretty bad case of the feels.
>>
>>34227740
i'm practically noguns tho
>>
>>34227707
The anger of their sudden defeat stung at him yet again and he shook his head clear. A quick scan of the battlefield made him realize that things have gotten even worse. There were still Imperial vehicles fighting around him, but only Leman Russes [MBT] remained, their front armour turned towards the pursuers and constantly firing at targets he could not see. There were no intact Chimeras or Hydras [mobile AA gun], only burning wrecks with bodies strewn about. Bright red lines were flashing from some of the destroyed vehicles or bomb craters, accompanied by an occasional missile and even the brighter shots from lascanons. Most importantly, there was no sign of any of the Vransian super heavies, operational or destroyed, and the skies were clear of any aircraft. To Brock, an experienced guardsman, it was clear what was happening here. The forward airfield had still not been retaken from the xeno mercenaries, so these soldiers stayed behind to stall the enemy advance in hopes that the bulk of Imperial forces could reach safety. He slowly picked himself up, unholstered his laspistol and with a silent prayer to the Emperor on his lips went to join the last stand of the Vransian vanguard.

>>34225525
So this is it. It's meant to be a short story that would serve as a introduction to the actual story. Like the actual book would be about the remaining forces that made it to some defensive area, with some more in depth explanations on what actually caused the retreat and the other mentions from the introduction. The name are all placeholders honestly, I am absolute shit with coming up with them.
Thoughts and criticisms?
>>
>>34227740
We're all in this together.
.22 is nice because we can shoot a lot without putting the house on mortgage. At least you have a gun and you go to the range. Better than a bunch of other frenchmen.
>>
>>34227860
Yeah that's actually nice, planning on getting a K31 this summer.

Still no gun-girlfriend to cuddle with tho.
>>
File: not good.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
not good.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>34227889
i dunno, it is better to have guns or a GF?

if you only could have one
>>
>>34227929
Depends

You need something to brighten your life and you don't want to depend on anyone for it? Go gun.

You want to leave an offspring and further your people's culture, have kids and give them values to pass on? Go Gf.

Gun will never betray you though and you can develop a mental disorder making you think she is alive and shit. Worth a try.
>>
>>34227929
though one, is gf a nice girl or a thot ?
>>
File: 1491242343944.png (263KB, 1067x665px) Image search: [Google]
1491242343944.png
263KB, 1067x665px
>>
>>34227751
Only thing I don't like about it is that I want more!
>>
File: F-86F pilot.png (90KB, 249x310px) Image search: [Google]
F-86F pilot.png
90KB, 249x310px
I JUST KILLED MY FIRST MIG 15!!! HELL FUCKING YEAH!!!
>>
File: 0ef45225b843a076641f025badb9b818.jpg (345KB, 600x3263px) Image search: [Google]
0ef45225b843a076641f025badb9b818.jpg
345KB, 600x3263px
>>
File: Mockup New.jpg (98KB, 1200x682px) Image search: [Google]
Mockup New.jpg
98KB, 1200x682px
>>34223718

What do you guys think? Sorry to throw mockups at you - harder to screengrab from renpy.
>>
>>34229637
nice...
>>
>>34229637
Pretty good looking there, Author. Really cannot wait for you to release it
>>
So many writers coming back, and everyone(save for my slow writing self) putting out updates for their stories, glorious! What a time to be alive!
>>
I also pulled so many G's fighting MiG 15's that the pilot went deaf. Can that actually happen? All of a sudden the G-loc ear ringing turned to silence... all the way through my ending the fight , then landing, and all the other stuff that comes after.
>>
File: 1485041281998.png (119KB, 832x655px) Image search: [Google]
1485041281998.png
119KB, 832x655px
>>
File: Vacuum sucked that muthafucka.jpg (80KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
Vacuum sucked that muthafucka.jpg
80KB, 500x669px
>>
File: 1491305649162.png (185KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491305649162.png
185KB, 1280x1024px
>>
>>34221934
I like it so far. Write more
>>
File: 1491325295898.png (674KB, 3009x3882px) Image search: [Google]
1491325295898.png
674KB, 3009x3882px
>>
Chapter 16 is done but not proofread. Would you like to have it raw or you'd better wait some days to have a polished poridge ?
>>
File: 1497208986716.jpg (104KB, 650x919px) Image search: [Google]
1497208986716.jpg
104KB, 650x919px
stuff happen soonish i guess
>>
>>34234209
dawww...
>>
File: 1491325552462.png (268KB, 1330x1489px) Image search: [Google]
1491325552462.png
268KB, 1330x1489px
>>
>>34233642
>>
Dumping it then.

______

Fragrances do not make his nostrils quiver, he sleeps in the sun, hand on the breast, peacefully. He has two red holes in his right side. One where the bullet struck home, another where a shell casing found its way down the hole.

You hear a gasp beside you and turn around to see Jane covering his mouth. “Oh Lord, how can this be ?” you can hear her whisper behind her hand. “He should be completely decomposed by now ! It’s like he died a week ago !”.

You take a closer look. The first thing you notice is the lack of a putrid smell around the corpse. There is no flies buzzing around, no maggots in his eyes. His eyes ? They’re still there, more than a century ago. His body is mostly there, except for the two mortal wounds he suffered. He could have been killed yesterday and it wouldn’t have surprised you.
>>
>>34235353
One hole is round in shape, deep and red with blood. The other looks like a beast tore a chunk of meat from his body. The tunic is torn apart, letting his wounds show, the fabric in such a bad shape around them that some strings of green are tangling in the wind.
His hands are dirty, with soil beneath his nails. Some fingers are slashed and scars are visible in the palm of his left hand. His hair is more brown than blonde and lice left eggs that died eons ago.

His right leg has the thigh half chewed up, most likely by the same casing that did bite his chest. The bone is showing, a white streak in the middle of the red flesh, as if to remind you that flesh indeed is weak. His right hand is resting on his chest, locked in an eternal grasp, desperately trying holding on to a hand that is not there anymore.

Amidst his hair is a scar, left by a bullet whizzing by during an assault and ricocheting against his helmet. The strands of blonde hair are parted left and right of the mark, like a wheat field after a farmer ploughed through. His eyes are focused on a point unknown, looking at the eternity that awaited him as the last drop of life left his body.
>>
>>34235367
You go back to the car and fetch a tarp you kept in case the tent had watertightness issues. It’s a bit bigger than you thought and you have to transport it on your shoulder, a bit trailing in the dirt. You go back to the hole, leaving a trail in the field behind you, much to the owner’s anticipated displeasure.

Jane is still standing still, processing what she has before her eyes. A man killed in the First World War, laying in the field you had a vision of, almost intact for a hundred years old corpse. As you climb down the slope, you realize she has a metallic object in her hand and is a bit closer to the corpse than when you left. You go to poke her shoulder to get her attention when you are stopped in your tracks by what you feel emanating from her.

Anger. Not pure anger or hatred, but rage laced with sadness and disbelief. As much as you’d like to hold her and told her it’s all right and you’re here for her, you can’t fight your instinct telling you to stay at a distance and wait for the time-bomb to detonate. Several minutes pass, with her calming down gradually and you daring approach her slowly.

“Hey, are you ok ? What happened ? Are you alright ?” you ask her, afraid of the answer but curious as to what would cause such a drastic change in mood.

“Jane ? Are you ok ? Jane ?”. Still no answer, nothing telling you she knows you’re there.
>>
>>34235380
You put your hand on her shoulder and she jerks it off violently. “Get off me !” You take a step back, “Stay away from me !”. She turns around, facing you. Her face is distorted by the tears rolling down her face, her jaw trembling so hard it’s propagating down her whole body. Soon she is shaking from head to toe, barely able to put a foot in front of another. She slowly makes her way upslope. She stops just before you, look at you in the eyes, her pupils drilling past you face and into your soul. You can feel her shifting feelings, her mind slowly spinning.

She thrust the bolt in your chest and leaves you there, alone, standing in a hole with a corpse, a bolt in your hand, your brain paused, left stranded by the only one that cared for you and for whom you cared. You just stay there for a while, not able to understand what happened.

You slowly come to, pocketing the bolt and kneeling beside the corpse and dragging it onto the tarp. You mind is shut off and your body is working on autopilot, doing what you had initially planned. If you could see yourself in a mirror, you would see a man with a blank expression and eyes without any emotions.
>>
>>34235384
Once Paul on the tarp, you tie the corners and drag it outside of the hole. Flat earth is easier to move on than muddy slope and you manage to get to the grove you saw earlier. Taking out the shovel for the second time, you dig a shallow grave, just enough to bury him, but not deep enough to have three meters of mud on top of him.

You wrap him in the tarp and lower him in the grave. You go back to the hole to fetch his rifle but decide to stop at the camp on the way. Jane is sitting by the fire, stirring the embers with a stick, her head resting on her hand. Her face is hidden from you by her hair. You make your way around her fetching a water bottle from the tent and drinking to your heart’s content. You can’t help but feel your chest tighten at the sight.

You get back to the hole, still trying to make sense of the situation. His rifle is still lying in the mud. It’s the longer one, a Gewehr 98. The sling and the bayonet are still attached. They suffered more damage than the corpse but are still in an incredible shape for their age. You pick it up and sling it over your shoulder. Passing by the camp once again, you see Jane isn’t there anymore.
>>
>>34235389
Worried, you hurry up. Nobody is standing stirring the fire,nobody is standing anywhere. You get to the car, walking in long and quick strides. Empty too and nothing is missing. One last place, the tent. You get there almost running. It wouldn’t surprise you if she decided to rest after all the work you both did the last past days. And honestly, you would go to your room and close the door behind you too if you were in the same mood as her now.

Nobody inside either. Just your rifle laying on the sleeping bag. “So, she decided to get some rest. I’ll ask her about her mood when she comes back” you think to yourself, simultaneously making a mental note to do so. You let a cereal bar next to it in case she wakes up hungry, as well as a thermos full of hot chocolate.

You walk leisurely to the grave, rifle over your shoulder, hand closed on the sling, your thumb running on the leather. You feel like a soldier of old going to war happily, “la fleur au fusil”. At the same time, with Jane being so recluse suddenly, you also feel like a crippled veteran coming back home after years of gruesome fighting.

You let the rifle on the floor, propped up against a tree, while you put earth back on Paul. After the rain and the sun, the earth has a stranger texture to it and it’s hard to fill the grave back up. You pause in the middle of it, a strange sensation running down you spine.
>>
>>34235397
You can feel something coming from the grave, pulling you to it, desperately trying to coerce you into filling the grave back up and be done with it. Or is it trying to get you to raise the corpse out of it again ? You sit up against the trunk where you laid the rifle and take it, clutching it against your chest. You feel a hard thing pressing against your ribs. You look down and realize the bolt is still in your pocket.

You take it in your hand and your gaze locks itself in the delicate marks left all over it, the scars of war and the heritage of the trenches. You hand naturally rest on the rifle, exploring the curve of the barrel, feeling the finish of the wood and the raw stock sometimes. You use your nail to dig up some earth from the small ridges.

You begin to put the bolt back on when you freeze. What if it has a Geist ? What is it feeling right now ? Is it alive ? Or is it dead ? Is it between the void and reality, drifting away in a numb trance ? Would it be ok with you re-assembling it when she chose to give her bolt to Paul ? Is it what marriage is like for them ?

You put the bolt back in your pocket. You can’t let him here and go away with what could very well be his wife. What would you think if you died and some random stranger came around and stole your wife ? Not much, obviously, but what if there was an afterlife ? How would you react upon seeing such an act ?
>>
>>34235407
You put the rifle back down and go to work once again, raising the corpse a second time in the same day. Seeing it suffered next to no decomposition in a hundred years, one or two more won’t be a problem. You put him in the back of the car but not before disassembling the tent, dousing the fire and putting Jane on the passenger seat. The identification tags in your left breast pocket, the bolt in your right one, both hands on the wheels, you make your way back home.
It’s a long way to France, it’s a long way to go. You put your troubles in the back of your mind and smile. What’s the use of worrying ? It never was worthwhile. In spite of all this, you begin humming a tune; driving along the windy roads of Flanders.
>>
>>34235415
And that's it for now !

I tried to move the plot a bit before it would grind to a halt and stay forever in feels limbo.

Again, please give some feedback. Some points I'd like to know if I did well or not, are the "supernatural" parts and the pacing of both sentences and plot.
>>
>>34235435
I'm enjoying it, everything felt normal and natural to me. I really don't notice errors though, so I won't be able to critique much.
>>
>>34235435
yeah, looks nice
>>
>>34225333
That gets me every god damn time.
>>34227074
What parts of a ship could one hide in? Asking for a friend.
>>34228447
Has anyone here tried this? Be honest.
>>
>>34235685
>Has anyone here tried this? Be honest
...why. What's the problem with normal girls
>>
>>34235695
Wanted to know which lube was best for the endeavor.
>>
>>34235593
>>34235605
Glad you like it. I was afraid that with French gunlaws, the story wouldn't be very interesting if I wanted to depict a law-abiding citizen.
>>
File: 1497060043028.jpg (100KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
1497060043028.jpg
100KB, 500x565px
>>34235695
JT, this might surprise you since you have a vagina, but a lot of us are utterly hopeless with regards to females.

Think about it. If we could get girls, we wouldn't have such a strong desire to fuck anthropomorphic versions of our guns. Or even fuck our actual guns in some cases.
>>
File: 1389761093984.jpg (8KB, 200x156px) Image search: [Google]
1389761093984.jpg
8KB, 200x156px
>>34235695
You can't shoot them before you fuck em.
>>
>>34235745
uhm...
>>34235726
surely it's not that bad?
>>
>>34235857

JT, we're on the Chans. That should pretty much give you all of the necessary context on our love lives.
>>
File: 1496544860239.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1496544860239.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>>34235857
>surely it's not that bad
>>
>>34235695
>>34235726
>>34235857
>>34235933
>>34236040

come to think of it, perhaps this is a major reason so many of the stories here are about a guy and a girl becoming a loving couple and living happily ever after, because we all want but but can't have it
>>
>>34236107
Why did you have to say that now ? Christ, all couple-writing fags are on suicide watch by now
>>
>>34236107
Wait, you thought that almost all of the stories on here aren't blatant wish fulfillment? It's why I keep coming back since
>tfwnogf
;_;
>>
File: 1487584150581.jpg (65KB, 596x399px) Image search: [Google]
1487584150581.jpg
65KB, 596x399px
>>34236121
come on, no reason to get ahead of ourselves
>>
How do i start writing a story here ?
>>
>>34236206
be miserable and write to alleviate the pain
>>
>>34236206
There's no guide to follow.
Write what you want. Don't care if it's already been done because evrything's already been done.
If it's bad, you'll know it because noone will answer your story dumps.
If it's good you'll get (you)s.
Write something you'd read.
Since you're here, write something weapons related.

And what >>34236218 said. It's easier to write about family betrayal if you had one yourself.
And we finish with >>34236107
>>
>>34235933
i mean im here and im on a relation ship
>>34236206
make it /k/ related, tell either archive or me if you're going to record it, i.e. make a link to it for new readers either in pastebing or google docs, there is a link to the FAQ on the OP if you have more questions and what froganon said
>>
>>34236237
Tought of a modern tale about a tank crew from a small european country ( Denmark or Belgium maybe) during ww3

but thx
>>34236107
this
>>
>>34236206
Simply give your story a name and start posting. It also helps if you give yourself a name in the "name" field so that that Polybus or Archive can follow and bin your content.

Oh, and don't listen to the Debbie Downers here, there seems to be an awful lot of projection going on today.
>>
>>34236247
you also don't write
>>
>>34236258
Oh that would be nice. I'll wait for it
>>
File: 1497163746154.jpg (491KB, 636x919px) Image search: [Google]
1497163746154.jpg
491KB, 636x919px
>>
>>34235695
They're not guns
>>
>>34235695
going out on a limb and taking a guess what the people more psychotic than me would answer, I'm gonna have to guess their problem with normal girls is that they don't react very well to being shot, nor are they known for their tendency to hold still while some sick bastard, most likely with some putrid smelling nether regions sticks his cock into the wounds and fucks them. They're DEFINITELY not known for their tendency to remain quiet during such an event either... or live until you get home from the range where you shot them. Or fail to attract shit tons of attention from fellow range goers during the "foreplay" and will most likely get this sick puppies put down like they should be or failing that, arrested before they ever make it to any privacy.
>>
File: 1491326025166.png (27KB, 623x507px) Image search: [Google]
1491326025166.png
27KB, 623x507px
>>
>>34237147
it's like you are a satire of yourself
>>
>>34236107
Accurate.
>>
>>34237808
Possibly, honestly the cynicism has built up so much I can't tell if I'm being sarcastic anymore or if I'm saying things in earnest. In unrelated news, scientists at Cornell university have concluded a thirty year study on the power of love and optimism, finding it to be, quote, "trite and misplaced." More on that at eight.
>>
File: 1491326092693.jpg (43KB, 467x488px) Image search: [Google]
1491326092693.jpg
43KB, 467x488px
>>
>>34227929
Fiancees die.
Guns do not.
>>
File: 1487062745096.jpg (7KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487062745096.jpg
7KB, 249x250px
>>34218541
>>
File: wojack.png (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
wojack.png
39KB, 420x420px
>>34238619
I was... typing my hype line for the story and then... damn man, that's fucking sad. My condolences.
>>
>>34238619
im sorry, but as much as i hate it, i know about it. Of course, she wasn't my Fiance, but the only friend i had for... 4 years?
>>
>>34238651
Half a lifetime (at the time), for me.
So, I basically gave up.

Besides, it lets me focus on other things.

If there is a cosmic "do over" maybe I'll get another chance. as it is, I knew someone wonderful.
Maybe I'll see her again.
>>
>>34239023
Doctors gave me 8 months in January. I'll tell you if it works or not. Sounds good?
>>
>>34239069
Been there, VA said I had Lymphatic.

So for a time I thought I was on the way out.
(Other than the times I was shot, or the plane crashes).

Just say "no" til the end, and do what you must.

And best of wishes.

Do not go gently, though. make them earn their pound of flesh in the passing.
>>
I wish I could meet you guys in person to give you a hug and what little comfort I could. Don't want to see my fellow writers upset, wish I could cheer you all up. Love you guys n gals!
>>
File: 05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg (560KB, 736x2914px) Image search: [Google]
05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg
560KB, 736x2914px
>>
You still here ptrfag? I need more light my fire
>>
Brought to you by an exceedingly aggravated napoleon complex or some other manner of megalomania brought on by years of the grating feeling that I'm being controlled expressing itself in a manner as obnoxious as a song about stereotypical asian prostitutes being blared at a McDonald's in Hong Kong, its In Time. Prologue and chapter one.
>video illustrating said analogy https://youtu.be/I3k0mh1KiJs

Prologue
>Jack awoke somewhere, he appeared to be in a jungle, much more the pleasant environment without the bodies of nano soldiers littering the floor. Rays of Light swept down diagonally from the canopy as he looked around the crater.
>Jack eventually swept his gaze to his left, where he saw her. She was looking down at him with a gentle smile, her eyes, held all the love in the world, their glowing orbs rotation in circles as her pupils dilated.
>He looked to his body, finding no trace of clothing, only himself, lying naked on the jungle floor. He looked up to the woman, reaching a hand down and caressing his cheek as his eyes met hers. At this moment, his mind was quiet and blank save for one question.
"Are you Pitra?" He asked like an excited child.
>She looked at him, starting, "Jack..." pausing to wipe a forming tear from her eye, "Why, yes. I am." She said, taking him in a warm embrace.

>Thirty seconds passed as Pitra pulled back from him, pausing in place as she stared it him. The mutual feeling of struggling to recognize each other setting in as they absorbed the new features of the person they loved so much.
>Jack's sense of ill recognition being more severe than Pitra's, they both looked themselves and the other up and down. Pitra struck by jack's blue irises, resembling a camera shutter of old with each flap adorned by a blue LED, having only changed there, retaining his brown hair and physical characteristics.
>>
>>34240801
>Jack on the other hand, struggled to place together the idea that this woman before him was Pitra, her pale white skin and blue eyes, much like those of the merged post human warriors a stark contrast to the mild blue and red eyes he was used to seeing, even a contrast to the pale blue rings the suits had induced with their mechanical yet somehow expressive quality.
>Jack's problem with the sight before him lay entirely in the fact that he could not easily reconcile the face, the body, the hair and eyes before him with that of Pitra. While he had retained almost all of his physical traits, save for his eye color, hers were almost entirely absent. Jacks face remained stone he stared at her.
>"Jack? Jack? Are you okay?" she said, confounded by his lack of expression.
"Huh? Oh. Yeah. I'm okay, I just need some time to get used to your new look." He answered
>"What about my new look?" She asked impetuously, apparently reacting.. rather unlike herself, only to the word 'look.'
"It's just... you look nothing like you did up until now. It looks like you got taller by about five inches... you have looked at yourself, haven't you?"
>"I- No, it never crossed my mind." She said as Jack thrust an arm forward, pulling the brown hair forward for her to see, then holding her hand in front of her face, to which she took notice of the strange fact that it seemed to be the same color as the one holding it.
"By the way, there's a large number of people with primitive weapons nearby, I think they've been watching us for about three minutes... How long were you up before I came to?"
>Pitra began scanning the jungle around them before answering "About an hour. How do you know they're there?"
>>
>>34240813
"I'm sensing them. Our bodies aren't quite our own. We're merged with the suits, though I can't speculate why you turned white, but there's a nearby data nav beacon. Within the solar system. At the very least, we're near a quarantined planet and no other colonized planets are in the system."
>"Does that mean we're on the planet then?" Pitra asked.
"Probably, it's been quarantined for twenty years, and was settled in 2190. It seems we might not have been asleep for the centuries or millennia I was expecting."
>Figures emerged from the Jungle as they rose to their feet.
>one of them let out a scream of surprisingly an English word.
>"PATRIARCHY!!!"
>The other figures seemed to become agitated at the yelling of the word, raising their spears to Jack and Pitra as they stared on. Jack noticing some apprehension in Pitra.
"Relax, Pitra, they're quarantined for societal degeneration. They're hapless retards in aftermath of their own effects on society, just judging by the fact that they probably are the ones who got the whole planet quarantined."
>"It's not that I'm worried about, how are we supposed to take them in a fight?" she whispered in response.
"Our skin is somewhere between flesh and titanium cobalt matrix. We're Schrodinger's robots. They can't stab us and we have all the abilities of the suits." Jack communicated to her, which seemed wrong because at not point in the statement did his voice stimulate her ears.
"Let me handle this." Jack commanded as he stepped forward to the horde of figures, now apparently human females. One of them screamed.
>"Stay there! PATRIARCHY!!!"
>Jack looked back to Pitra with a look that said "I'm breaking this whole planet's will today." more so than his actual statement of those words
>Jack stepped forward even more as he began speaking.
>>
>>34240821
"Why, yes..." He began with a grin on his face that could make even the greatest of predators cower in fear "... this IS a patriarchy. As such, I'm very proud of you all for recognizing YOUR place in MY world, if there is anything you can do for me, do not hesitate to inform me." He said as the figures, now easily defined as a large number of women began backing away, keeping their distance as he strolled toward them rather leisurely.
>Two of them charged him with spears, breaking them on his stomach as they met his fist, crushing their skulls with all the leisure in the world before tossing the remaining halves of their spears into two of the figures and throwing the corpses of those who charged at the others at a rate that must've been ninety miles an hour.

Chapter One: The Once and Future King.
October 10, 2556
>The diplomatic shuttle set down from the Terran alliance. Jack looked on in abject indifference at the diplomatic appointment that he'd agreed to, now questioning if it was a mistake after half a month.
>The diplomat emerged from earth, a black man with those same blue eyes, a face that finally shook the indifference to earth's attempted diplomatic interference away from him and a heavy degree of surprise came to him.
>The diplomat of earth finally stopped, recognizing the face of the Patriarch that earth had sent him to "persuade" with threats of sanctions or even subversive action, and losing all intent as he finally said the name of a man he hadn't seen in three-hundred and eighty-three years.
>"Jack?! Is that YOU?" He said, as he warmly approached the Patriach of the planet.
"Well, well, well. If it isn't Hank Barnes. Or should I be calling you moon man?"
>>
>>34240831
>"You know, Herman, when they told me that there was a literal Patriarchy out in the sky that I needed to negotiate with, I thought of you, maybe something you would do, particularly what used to be in this particular territory, but not in a million years did I expect it to actually BE you."
"Well... what actually happened here? I woke up after what I could surmise to be a hundred and thirteen years, and there were a bunch of women in animal skin loincloths attacking me with spears. You can guess how that turned out. In fact, if you go up into the palace, there's a tapestry of me skinning their 'queen' alive about twelve hours after I woke up."
>"Damn. Hell of a story. I was recovered on site by Pitra's team. Speaking of Pitra, what happened to her?" Hank asked before glancing at the brunette nearing them, taking John's arm.
>"Oh, I didn't think you'd have moved on, I'm Hank Barnes, and you must be the queen of this planet?" He amended.
>The brunette opened her eyes wider as she greeted Hank, almost making him ask how another nano soldier arrived before she spoke.
>"Eh, one for two. I'm the queen of this planet. Pitra Herman." She answered, catching Barnes as he was put all the available information together.
>"Pitra? I didn't recognize you without... the everything."
>"It took Jack a while to get used to it as well."
>"So, I take it you two are as strong as ever?" Barnes inquired.
"Easily. Should we head inside? The rain's coming and we'll be in it if we stay out another minute."
>"Sure, lead the way." Barnes said, walking in line with his newly rediscovered friends.
"So what's the deal with Earth anyway? Ever since we came into contact with them they've been REALLY into me with this business about me being a tyrant and a this and that."
>"Oh, that. You know I was supposed to threaten you when I got here, but I think it'll be a good day for cooperation between earth and your own domain."
>>
>>34240847
"With what are you going to threaten two people who're immortal? Sanctions? Ooh, so scary. War? Ooh, so scary. They know I'm a god here. It's not like you can put me up against a firing squad and expect results other than impotence, and it's not like you can subvert me when these people actually believe in me, feel the benefits of my rule, and know from account after account from their ancestors that I've ruled this planet, occasionally appearing before them, same as always and before for two hundred seventy years. You can't subvert the almighty, let alone when he can take any subversive movements you can try to muster with his bare hands."
>"Yup. Suppose that makes threatening you pointless." Barnes stated.
"So the question is, what dealings does earth care to make with me, and what does earth intend to exchange in order to make those dealings mutually favorable?"

Hours later.
>Jack and Pitra took their new ambassador to the main hall in the palace, and sat down for dinner. Jack had some questions that came before anything else.
"Hank. Is it REALLY 2556 on earth already?"
>Barnes stopped eating and looked over to him with a look that could pass for serious or just rueful before speaking. "It is. It's been three hundred and eighty three years since we last met. In earth years, that is."
"Hard to believe. You know, as powerful as I am, near invincible even, There are still things I can't do. To think, that was the last time anyone I knew saw me. Aside from you, maybe some of the other post humans if they haven't been destroyed to the cell yet. What does that make me? I suppose even as the ruler of my own planet for so long, I still can't recall many things I wanted more than to reconnect with the family... now I guess they're all dead, save for maybe some descendants of my older sister."
>>
>>34240860
>"Yeah. Being out of time is too high of a price on morality. Want me to fill you in on what happened after you two went missing?"
"Sure. I'm a few centuries out of touch."
>"Okay, so you remember how the print publications used to always be obsessed about John and Jackie Kennedy? How this conspiracy or that happened for a hundred and ten years?"
"... Yes?" Jack said with a concerned look on his face.
>Hank continued "Well, you two became the next Jack and Jackie Kennedy. Even today it's all theories about what happened to Jack Herman and his alien extramarital companion."
"Come to think of it I remember seeing some of the magazines back in the day in Rhodesia. Funny thing about their assumption about my relationship with Pitra, I was never married."
>"Adds a certain dark humor to it, don't it?"
"Sure does. So it's still a thing?"
>"Even now there are multiple documentaries being made, and even theoretical dramatizations of the events based on interviews we gave. You'd be surprised how much the actor in the last one, about two years ago looked like you."
"Maybe one of my big sister's descendants? Once there's a waffengeist in the family, their traits are super dominant. My mother, sister and I both had great great great great grandma Emily's Eyes and hair color. So, what's the historical consensus on that?"
>"Well, if you wanted to take a trip to earth with Pitra on your arm again, you could set it straight, but until that day, you're responsible for the peaceful coexistence of the Acra and humans, your extra marital affair with Pitra may have had something to do with your disappearance and your comrades strong advocacy for the annihilation of the ic'rah yielded fantastic results. Altogether, you're a martyr for the peaceful existence of humanity, hell, even the kino organization has acknowledged your good judgement and supreme, if brief statesmanship in bringing the Acra to the fold, being a civilization that is essentially like our own."
>>
>>34240873
>"So what happens on earth after we went to sleep?" Pitra inquired, her face signaling a subtle discomfort. a suspicion that the world has since done nothing but degenerate, maybe?
>Barnes looked over to her with a face as non committal as a stone wall before he started "Well, it's an interesting bit of history between your disappearance and me being dispatched to this world. A few powers that you wouldn't recognize took control of a good bit of the eastern world, namely the Philippines and Malaysia for the better part."
>Pitra looked on in discomfort, while I couldn't tell what face I was making, though awe was definitely a prominent reaction.
>"Brazil took over half of south america, and Canada was annexed." Barnes continued, "And I was part of it all."
>Silence took over the table as a hint of smugness crossed Hank's face.
"Hank? Have you forgotten what I've told you about superstates? Can't really talk seeing as I have my own entire world, but on earth? That hasn't worked out well in the past, and I don't suppose people will ever realize they can just colonize other planets."
>"Well, if it's any consolation they leave a lot to the local authorities. The three responsibilities of government are really the only things that they have their hands in, local governments take care of the rest."
>Jack looked over before nodding.
"And what do you know of accrassas? What's their state of affairs... if you happen to be privy to such information."
>Barnes furrowed his brow before starting to speak again. "It's... well, I'll beg your pardon, but it's boring. Nothing's really changed in the time since you were the ambassador, save for a couple new bearers of the crown."
"Better boring than unstable. Suppose you could say I fought to make this place boring and keep it that way all those years ago."
>"I haven't been around long enough to judge your efforts, but how do you think you did?"
>>
>>34240893
>Jack looks at Barnes for a moment and then lapses for a moment into thought before turning to Pitra, who was following the conversation contentedly with a subtly rueful smile that told Jack that she was caught in memory, though she wanted to follow the conversation.
"Pitra, should I show him?" Jack asked as Pitra snapped back into the present for a moment before a look of attention fell upon her face, disappearing quickly as she simply gave a solemn nod.
>Jack stood up from the table and motioned toward Barnes to get up, and began proceeding onto the veranda of the palace, on the way, pointing to a large tapestry depicting a man skinning a large woman alive.
>"What the fuck are you doing in that GHASTLY rug?" Barnes asked, apparently shocked that he'd failed to notice such a prominently displayed decoration.
>>
>>34240906
"That's me, skinning a tribal leader in what used to be a large encampment, you wouldn't guess it easily, but that was two hundred and seventy years ago." Jack explained as he walked Barnes out to the terrace. "For two hundred and seventy years have I ruled this planet. There's no room for deviation from the god that they made me early in my rule. While my original disciples have all died off, I have not aged. I will not die. They know this, and several generations have told their children accounts of the man who's ruled the planet since they were born and their parents before them. To them, I am god, and there's no deviation from me, because unlike the gods of earth, I am very much tangible. My presence is not only felt, but seen and heard, my form similar to their own has outlasted generations and more. To be laid bare and simple, I'm the patriarch of this world. They all know me when I make my presence known, they all see me, for you see, I'm no king laying claim to the divinity of my rule on the faith of those I claim to rule alone. I'm a king who shows the divinity of his rule with feats unachieveable to mere man, and bare handed force unachieveable to them on only a few occasions during the first years of my rule. The great secret to my civilization is that there is no need of faith for these people to believe in me. They've seen it firsthand and passed the knowledge down the generations. For two hundred and seventy years have I ruled this planet, And I'm proud of what these people have become. What they've done."
>Barnes looked on at Jack, apparently no less sharp at making agrandizing speech over the past three centuries as he formed the question. "What's this about? What were you going to show me?"
>Jack found himself at the outtermost end of the terrace, looking up at the night sky while he rested his hands on the rail.
"Look at the moon. Closely." Jack said, a tone somewhat odd in his voice, as though it carried importance.
>>
>>34240922
>Barnes looked at the moon in the night sky briefly, seeing nothing. He magnified the moon and continued to see nothing particularly off or remarkable about it. Just a round rock orbiting a bigger round rock.
>"What am I looking at here, Jack? Of what importance is the moon?"
>Jack smirked before he continued, diverting his own gaze to the city in the distance.
"Notice anything odd? Lack of craters? Color?"
>It slowly dawned on Hank that something about the moon seemed to be off, starting with its perfect roundness and lack of craters. "Wait... is it new?" He said aloud as he began searching for any information on moons in this system
"I'm proud of this one. It wasn't there when I started my reign. In fact, it wasn't there a mere fifty years ago."
>"Then... how did it come to be?"
"It's a resource depository, one resource in particular, one of our less cutting edge weapons we designed for the purpose of destroying whole worlds when it came down to it, but one whose effectiveness we can guarantee."
>"What madness have you conceived?"
"It's a spherical shell for storage of a drug that became popular in the late twentieth century called methamphetamine. We've had few conflicts to test it, but a great deal of methamphetamine disolving into the ecosystems of worlds as it is dropped by the fleet loads into the atmosphere of the planet time and time again has an undeniable and brutal effect."
>"What kind of things do you fight to come up with such madness and then manifest it on such a grandiose scale?"
>>
>>34240935
"You know? I had to tell them to build that. I had to tell them to build all their warlike capabilities. Thing is, if they deviated from my guidance by quite the large margin, everything would still be fine. This happened on earth, after all. What makes the difference however is that deviation will never stop at far enough. The line between benign and malignant is not one that deviants will ever respect. That's what went wrong in the early twentyfirst century. Here, I set the envelope where it needs to be and I've made it undeniable, the line uncrossable. They didn't need to be told to build these cities, they needed only the slightest nudge in the right general direction, and now the planet's denizens have achieved so much. They don't need much management to maintain a non degenerate society."
>"Makes sense. You know you talk a lot?"
"Self aggrandizing speeches are fun. More so in the dramatic tone. Truth be told and kept curt, it's THEM who should be giving these speeches." Jack said, pointing to the city. "They're the ones who did most of this. I just contributed the occasional bit of knowledge when progress came to a plateau here or there. And the most vague of principles. Having your brain merged with a supercomputer is the BEST perk."
>Barnes looked at Jack for a moment before chuckling and replying. "Yeah. No argument here. Wanna come to earth and I don't know, adjust to acting like a normal human without fully realized megalomania for a bit?"
"Yeah... I'll see if I can book some time and the empress and I can sneak away."
And with that I leave you. I know, I know, aren't I just the WORST? In any case, all feedback welcome, please enjoy the rest of your evening.
>>
>>34228525
>tfw only one reply
Honestly I was hoping for more comments.
Especially about my style, friends were praising me for it being really descriptive without being cluttered. And I want to know your guys opinion.
Also one of them criticized the beginning for being "too weak"in writing style, but he is too stupid to explain it properly and I'm too stupid to understand it. Any thoughts on that?

And I have no more /k/ related, serious writing atm.
Best I can do, is if someone has the story I wrote to mess with some anon, somebody screenshoted it and posted it to a /k/ humor thread once. About the Ukraine protests, where anons long distance gf gets crushed by a tank.
>>
>>34227707
>>34227751

Sorry I had an answer saved but I forgot to post it before dumping. Let me search for it.
>>
>>34242311
Found it.

I like the description of the state of mind and body the (I assume) MC is in. Your use of third-person perspective is good because you manage to convey the same feelings and thoughts one would give by using a second-person perspective.

The beginning is perhaps a bit short. I personally like openings that puts you in the correct state of mind for the rest of the book but they're usually quite long. (For exemple, in "Capitaine Fracasse" a french book about a destituted nobleman, has the first 20 pages describing the castle).

Other than that, I personally don't like the "spoilers" you put explaining what's what because I already know that. I understand that most don't know that a Chimera is an APC (we're not on /tg/) but I find it an unnecessary precision. To be a bit more clear, the sentences you have just behind the tag are self-explanatory that the Chimera is an APC. You explain that it is a vehicule with camouflage, with a turret and a troop compartment. I don't think you need the tag.
>>
>>34242311
shit , forgot the second part

I like the setting, I'd like to know more on how Brock will survive, if he will, and how they got into this mess.

What would the point's you'd like to talk about be ? The faith of the guardsman tested in the face of incompetence ? The rigidity of the command chain ? I find it easier to have a guiding light throughout the story, because you tend to go back to it regularly and you can feel when you're going too fat away from your goal.

To give you a better example, mine was going straight to Wonderland, Feelings Station. The points I want to talk about in my story are the subtle integrity of newfound feelings, how one deals with jealousy or the sensation of being betrayed and perhaps some others I don't know about yet.
>>
Do you guys have a Discord or anything?
>>
>>34243012
There was one, I believe, but massive shitposting dick-waving and a generally bad behavior forced it to close. I wasn't there, it's just what happened IIRC.
>>
File: 1c2.jpg (32KB, 559x476px) Image search: [Google]
1c2.jpg
32KB, 559x476px
>>34243012
>>34243063
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 800x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 800x474px
Well, since I'm up I might as well write.

>The phone rings and I answer. Of course I'm supposed to check around to make sure I'm alone before doing that, but then again, I'm at home and the only company I'd be having these days would be shot on sight.
>Of course, like every other time the phone rang, it's the company.
"Hello?... Yes, it's James... uh huh... yeah... I'll look into it."
>After a long sigh, I finally get up and holster my Glock-19. It's time to go to work.
"I've been in this room for a few days. There's no way SOMEONE hasn't noticed me. Why else would someone stop in Everettville Florida? And for days? I MUST be up to something." I say out loud to myself before sweeping my shirt over the pistol and taking a last breath before starting out the door.
>Who was this fucker? What had he done? How much of this issue was actually HIM and not the chain reaction he'd set off? Why was the company sending me out after a guy whose identity even THEY don't know? How should I go about determining these facts? Join a gang and wait for whoever's been slaughtering them to show up in full force? Then how would I know? Assuming I could-
>"Excuse me, sir, I couldn't help but notice you were staying here alone for a bit, want some company when you get back?" Came a high pitched voice from over my shoulder. Looking back at her, she was clearly a latina, her hair black and skin bronzed, clearly one of the rabble that pervades this area of florida. I didn't have time to be anything but curt with what appeared to be a fifteen year old girl brazenly propositioning a man walking out of a motel.
"You look about fifteen. Go to school, kid." I anwered shortly while I walked to the car.
>"Ey, Fuck you puta!" she started, evidently not only failing to take the hint but thinking she would walk to me in an attempt to threaten me, as I caught her stopping on her toes when I turned and took a sharp step in her direction.
"Fuck off before you get picked up for pandering."
>>
>>34243090
offering sex services is solicitation, not pandering. is this a new story?
>>
>>34243063
Why would you even want to talk to a bunch of autisitic kids dressed up in flecktarn writing about fucking guns turned girls ?
>>
>>34243146
>bunch of autisitic kids dressed up in flecktarn
fake news, I am usually dressed up in either M91 or MARPAT
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 488x488px
>>34243090
>With that she began to retreat while I walked to the car.
>The vehicle, apparently a well kept 1974 charger turned over with a loud hum now common only in the motors of pickup trucks, and even then not usually this loud. Impressive for a car that's half a century old.
>My first instinct was to check into the districts that had been hit, notably the warehouses and a few of the seedier areas of town. That was my first mistake.
>As I dismounted the vehicle and began making my way down the street, snaking through the alleys and the into the streets that lead into the warehouses, I noticed a horrendous presence of people sitting in place smoking crack, heroin, meth. Granted. It's Florida, but something told me this area was recently ravaged by something or someone. Something bringing the fringes that would normally be doing this out and pushing them further.
>Somewhere in the distance this evening, there happened to be an ominous orange glow. A burning building perhaps? Whoever the guy I was hunting happened to be, something told me he'd been through here, whoever'd be keeping these druggies down probably dead or fleeing. Any semblence of order here was clearly gone.
>Stopping into the warehouse district one could see a rather large police presence cleaning up and investigating a bunch of deaths in the warehouses. The corpses strewn everywhere were mutilated to a degree one couldn't call anything less than dismembered. Casings were spent on the floor and blood and organs were all over the floor.
>There were no bodies who didn't belong among the dead from what I could see. Yeah... HE did this, didn't he?
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 700x520px
>>34243097
Kind of a side thing to Blood Stream. Honestly, I think I've heard it called pandering ONCE maybe, but not important, this character isn't a cop

>>34243146
Would anyone in real life RECOGNIZE me from this thread? I don't think so, hell, I've talked to some of you drunk and I'm pretty convinced you'd fail to pick me out from a crowd. I don't exactly lead social interactions with "Oh, and I go to WFG on /k/ where I write about dicking down my FAL and attribute a feminine personality to it because I have no one to cling to me and keep me warm at night, or even anyone to be concerned for me in any meaningful way." I lead with "Good (insert general time of day), how have you been?"
Hell, I only have three friends who even know I go to 4chan, one of whom introduced me to it, because guns are awesome and fuck anyone who says otherwise, one who went literally off the grid in 2015 and I haven't directly corresponded with since, and the other's just such a nice fellow. Shocking one here, I have exactly ONE friend who knows I watch anime, none that know which ones I watch, and I don't discuss the appeal of it over movies with other people. Hell, I don't even think any of my friends know I don't watch TV anymore.
>>
>>34243063
Again? They had invites out a few weeks ago
>>
>>34243234
I didn't need those feels man
>>
File: 1491326504367.png (48KB, 649x496px) Image search: [Google]
1491326504367.png
48KB, 649x496px
>>
>>34243154
I managed to get a FELIN T3. It's comfy as fuck.
Side note : where could I get nordic gear if I wanted to get some sweet milsurp from the lands far north ?
>>
>>34243673
>it has treads and armor plating, that is good enough for the marines
Gets me every time
>>
>>34244178
varusteleka has stuff from all over the world, other than that I don't know
>>
File: 1491326533464.jpg (2MB, 3058x1720px) Image search: [Google]
1491326533464.jpg
2MB, 3058x1720px
>>
File: 8273853353a8803952e8fcdddc6beca3.jpg (148KB, 735x1102px) Image search: [Google]
8273853353a8803952e8fcdddc6beca3.jpg
148KB, 735x1102px
>>
File: tralala.jpg (5KB, 168x211px) Image search: [Google]
tralala.jpg
5KB, 168x211px
>>34240947
>weaponized meth moon
>>
File: 1491416317724.png (453KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1491416317724.png
453KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>34242876
Thanks man.
Just to explain how this story works. It's meant to be read like a prologue, like most 40k books use. Or ASoIaF. Something to start off with a bang. The book itself would start with the Imperial forces already digging in at some outpost, hoping to survive untill reinforcements arrive. Through exposition, the reader would realize that the entire backstory is already explained by the prologue.
>Imperial forces stage a massive armored offensive against the main Chaos stronghold
>during the attack, their main airfield is overtaken by xeno mercenaries, of which the Imperial command was not previously aware
>their aircraft now have to refuel and rearm elsewhere and are barely able to hold back Chaos flyers
>denied air support, the Imperials have to retreat
>officers realize that they will never reach their destination at this rate, at least not with sufficient strength to hold off attacks untill the airfield is retaken and operational
>decide that the most important thing is to save the super heavies and AA guns
>to do that, some of the tanks and aircraft have to sacrifice themselves in order to stall the enemy
This also explains both of your complaints. The spoilers are there to show explain this to /k/. And the beginning is short, because I've actually shortened it. Originally I had Brock observe some tank shooting each other before falling unconscious for instance. I think that cutting it down was the correct choice if it was a prologue, but you are correct that it should be longer if I'd rewrite it as a short story.
Same goes for you suggestions. I'll definitely keep them in mind, but they apply to the main story. Not the prologue.

>how Brock will surive
I cringed at this, I am so shit with coming up names. Used Brock because me and a friend were drunkenly making fun of Pokemon synchronization the previous night, Hammond because I was watching The Grand Tour at the time and Vrans because Vraks was the first exotic 40k name that came to mind...
>>
>>34246776
Everything's great then ! Looking forward for more !
>>
File: fc,550x550,baby_blue.u1.jpg (72KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,baby_blue.u1.jpg
72KB, 550x550px
>>34246776
Don't discount the name of Brock.

Brock Samson is a personal hero, and one I will endeavor to embody.
>>
>>34240740
I second this!
>>
File: 1491420735271.png (236KB, 1254x487px) Image search: [Google]
1491420735271.png
236KB, 1254x487px
>>
bumping for more anon & ruby
>>
File: 1485399334780.png (580KB, 1324x580px) Image search: [Google]
1485399334780.png
580KB, 1324x580px
>>
File: 1491422306393.jpg (58KB, 1100x385px) Image search: [Google]
1491422306393.jpg
58KB, 1100x385px
>>
File: IMG_1441.jpg (70KB, 1100x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1441.jpg
70KB, 1100x703px
Dedicated to JT.

There was once a tank.
She was a strong tank.
She was a good tank.
She was a tank built with the greatest engineering her country could devise.
She was of a proud lineage.
She had carried her crew safely through battles and across the plains.
Then the war ended and the peace time works began.
Old weapons were to be scrapped and remade into the tools of peace time.
But the crew members that had survived did not wish to see their steel friend end up as scrap.
So they banded together one last time. Together they petitioned for their tank to be saved.
It was long and grueling process.
Some of the old crew joked that pushing through artillery barrages would've been easier.
The tank however did not know her old crew was moving to preserve her and simply sat in the boneyard.
Patiently waiting for torch.
>>
File: IMG_1440.jpg (41KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1440.jpg
41KB, 500x271px
>>34251390

Then one clear spring day the tank's old crew came to the boneyard.
She was overjoyed to see them, for what she though was the last time, however her old crew was not alone..
With them was their wives, sons and daughters.
The children looked at the old tank with awe and wonder.
The old crew told stories of their adventure and scares throughout the war
The tank listened on.
If she could smile she would have.
If she could cry happy tears she would have.
Then came the men in coveralls bearing tools and crates.
Tank thought this was the end.
She was happy she got to spend time with her old crew and their families.
But the men with tools smiled and shook hands with her old crew.
And then they began to gather tools and repair plates then they all started to repair the old tank.
It was long and hard job, but it was a worthy cause.
Two days later the old tank proudly rolled into her new home.
The Field Museum of History.
Here the old tank would not simply sit and be looked upon.
No, here she would be demonstrated and driven to show the visitors just what she could do.
And once a year on the armistice.
She would be given three live shells.
One fired to mark the start of the war.
One fired to honor the fallen.
One fired to mark the end of the war.
And so the tank stayed at her new home.
Well cared for and driven about in demonstrations for years to come.
Here she would stay and be at peace.
>>
File: IMG_9452.jpg (65KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9452.jpg
65KB, 360x360px
>>34251403

Or until her people faced a new threat and needed her once more.
Then a worthy crew would come to her and she would carry them safely through battle once more.
>>
>>34251411
https://pastebin.com/3UjMytqz
>>
>>34249518

hello!

I've been out on medical - currently missing a kidney. That'll teach me for falling asleep in a hospital.

I had several pages of Ruby written that hadn't been posted, but were lost in a hard drive crash. If you guys want more I'll give it a go.
>>
File: Two Dudes Being Dudes.jpg (119KB, 1199x701px) Image search: [Google]
Two Dudes Being Dudes.jpg
119KB, 1199x701px
>>34229658
>>34230679

I can't wait either. I still need to give my other artist her notice, but she hasn't invoiced me yet for her work.

Take another mock up - if money weren't something then I'd just get all my sprites done now.
>>
File: 1472870118530_0.png (457KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1472870118530_0.png
457KB, 792x792px
>>34251557
>If you guys want more
>>
>>34251557
Do it. I already read it twice.

____

Side question for y'all : I have an idea that further the "post-apo France" I had.
Basically it would be France, after a nuclear accident, that caused a societal collapse and an outbreak of pneumonic plague. Would it please you ?
Whatever the answer is, I'll write it for myself. It's just to know if I have to write it in English too.
>>
File: IMG_9664.jpg (22KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9664.jpg
22KB, 186x271px
>>34252065
>>
>>34252090
Will do.
You'll hear from it, rest assured. I'd like to have an accurate depiction of this shit but I don't know how I could get believable data for the exclusion zone (part from extrapolating data from the Chernobyl accident), I'm not versed in this.
>>
File: stop i want off.png (708KB, 1624x2012px) Image search: [Google]
stop i want off.png
708KB, 1624x2012px
>>34236107
>>
>>34252155
hahahha, I was in that thread. hahahahaha, please end my suffering.
>>
>>34252244
Use an exit bag and do it yourself.

I'm not becoming a felon and losing my guns even if it means I'm abandoning a last request.
>>
>>34252305
hahahahahahahhahahahaha, No. I'm pretty sure after the life I've led since I was a little kid, there's no getting into heaven. and with the luck I've had, it'd be just my luck that there's a hell. I don't know... could someone just hold me and humm me to sleep?
>>
>>34252244
as was I
>>
>>34252155
>>34252244
>>34252324
I'd be surprised if someone from here didn't take notice of "would you fuck a gun"
>>
>>34251411
That's...

Thanks
>>
File: image.png (721KB, 830x987px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
721KB, 830x987px
>>34252324
I think... I think I posted somefhing about handholding... with the intent,y leaning inward willem dafoe face... or it could have been unknown hinson... in any case, I'm recovering from los blodd sugar, so I'm a bit twitchy... I need to get more candy, granola bars SUCK for recovering blood sugar. anyway, I have time today, so I'll try to write, won't have time tomorrow because stuff, but anyway, being someone's favorite person isn't a good substitute for intimacy. I know for a fact I'm at least three people's favorite person in the world, they're always happy to see me, two of them are girls who even walk up to my side, get in close and wait to be noticed while giving me puppy dog eyes whenever they see me. It doesn't stop the feeling of distance. Maybe when the synths come, there'll be a cure for that, until then, maybe I should make time with the short one. she's a cute little brunette.
>>
>>34252155
Stop saving shit resolution.
>>
last week in eureka, someone shot another person with a shotgun shell loaded with rice crispies out of a flare gun.
>That snap as the trigger broke and the hammer fell.
>The the crackle as the rice crispies flew into their target, minorly injuring him
>The pop of the muzzle blast from the flare gun.
Ok, I'll stop now.
>>
File: 1491924877788.jpg (134KB, 720x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1491924877788.jpg
134KB, 720x1045px
>>
File: 1491937948288.png (54KB, 552x265px) Image search: [Google]
1491937948288.png
54KB, 552x265px
>>
>>34220443
gib vampires pls
>>
>>34252155

well that's a great way to start off the morning...

guess instead of going to work i'm getting the booze
>>
>>34253170
IDGI, "recharging" tritium ampules on the night sights by shining a flashlight on them is standard procedure, how else are you going to get any illumination out of them when you need it?
>>
>>34254021
OP in image wanted to put them in a microwave or something so they would absorb the radiation
>>
>>34253170
This is a retarded fucking screencap.
this wasn't funny and isn't noteworthy
Stop reposting your retarded samefag posts (yes I was in that thread)
>>
>>34254034
ahh, one of *those* rocket scientists...
>>
File: 1492028014583.png (373KB, 942x692px) Image search: [Google]
1492028014583.png
373KB, 942x692px
>>
>>34254983
I need a fleshlight so badly.
>>
File: missingthepoint.jpg (138KB, 567x599px) Image search: [Google]
missingthepoint.jpg
138KB, 567x599px
>>34252155
>>
File: order of adjectives.png (15KB, 386x463px) Image search: [Google]
order of adjectives.png
15KB, 386x463px
>>
>>34190755

"Wait you fool! You'll get yourself killed like that!" I yell, chasing after the carbine as she runs to the shed, but it too late. As I rush out the house door, she's already made it into the outbuilding.

"Gotchya, you shit sta-AHHRG!" Annie back out, violently batting at a hissing black and grey ball of thievery and hate. She grabs the raccoon by the scruff of it neck, holding it out away from her and giving it a hardy shake. "Fucking oversized rat..!"

I sigh, the beast flailing and hissing. "This would be funny if you hadn't gotten me spooked like that..."

Hatfield walks up now. "It was a raccoon? What was it after?"

I peek in to the shed. Some of the tools have been pushed off of a bench and onto the floor, and a drawer is open. A torn box of Little Debbie's sits inside, along with a few half eaten snack cakes.

"Why the fuck does Anon have food in his workshop?" Annie asks, peeking in from the other side of the door frame.

"I... Don't know. Go let the poor beast go, I'll clean this up..." I reply, moving to start sorting droid from tools as Hatfield and Annie go to release the captured critter.

I hate animals.

(And that's a wrap of chapter... 3, I think. Kinda off topic, but I though a peak into what the others were doing might be a fun experiment.)
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 720x480px
>>34256375
Fug forgot to id myself.
>>
File: 1492040373427.png (61KB, 1073x533px) Image search: [Google]
1492040373427.png
61KB, 1073x533px
>>
File: 1488031197361.jpg (70KB, 716x425px) Image search: [Google]
1488031197361.jpg
70KB, 716x425px
soon tm
>>
File: 1484545276362.png (290KB, 390x1257px) Image search: [Google]
1484545276362.png
290KB, 390x1257px
>>34257095
>>
File: blushing.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
blushing.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>>34257095
>>
Little update
Still working on the AK loli pistol story. Might be ready to post in a couple days.
>>
>This day, just like all other days begun with morning
>You didn’t usually care much for mornings
>This one wasn’t to be much different
>You wanted to sleep
>ignore it, just wait and it goes away eventually
>stumble out of bed at some time after 9
>get some food, coffee, whatever
>you had a few days of just waiting in front of you
>But before those days, this one
>you make a simple dish for Annie
>An omelette with some veggies and a little meat
>upstairs Annie and Gnevny are just as you left them last night
>Gnevny wakes up straight away and looks at you
>You nod just a little bit and hold the plate out
>She understands what you mean, crawls out of the bed, walks up to you and accepts the plate
>Maybe Annie would eat a little more if she didn't have the feeling of being a burden to you
>Something funny happened when you walk downstairs
>For the first time in almost a year
>You don’t really have anything to do
>Annie was being cared for
>The cars were all running
>No returns to do

>One would think this would be something pleasant
>But instead an uneasy feeling was creeping up on you
>Annie was getting worse, and you didn’t do anything about it
>You couldn’t, right now
>Then again, it didn’t feel very good just sitting on your hands either
>just sitting
>watching the clocks’ arms ticking the minutes away
>like a countdown
>Ticking Annie away from you
>>
>It was almost painful to listen to after a while
>You read a little
>watched some TV
>Sat and spoke with Annie when you could
>When she was awake
>It wasn’t much of that, since she slept so much
>But eventually, Thursday rolls around
>You have the old car prepared, fueled and loaded with some food if need be
>Friday morning you head out
>Just like earlier, Annie stayed in bed
>Of course, you fed and talked to her before you left
>Reassuring her
>Telling her the plans for today
>Anything to put her mind at ease
>You took the old Toyota this time
>to attempt to look like a family a little bit more
>Attempt

>You found a nearby Walmart and bought enough ice cream to fill the entire boot and a wagon for Gnevny to drag it all along
>The car slows to a halt outside the kindergarten at about lunch time
>Gnevny walks off with this simply ridiculous amount of ice cream
>And with that, you’re left in the car with Doll again
>The window was down, a light breeze was cooling down the car
>The radio plays some forgotten song

“Hey Anon…”
>”Yeah?”
“Can i uhm…”
>”What?”

>Doll shuffles a little in her seat and then leans in on you
>She knows very well this isn’t her place
>But times have been a little hard with Annie being sick
>It was just the two of you
>And right now she just needed a little bit of warmth
>You sit there for half an hour before Gnevny comes back with an envelope in her hand
>She slides into the back seat and slams the door shut
>Her words are short and heavy
>>
“How far would you go for her?”
>”To help Annie?”
“Yes”
>”Very, very far”
“This is fixable”
>”Well, there we are then. What do i have to do?”
“Get plane tickets”
“They are gonna see mom?!” Doll bursts out
“Looks that way” Gnevny sighs
>”Mom? Wait, what’s going on here?”

>They both quiet down a little, and look away

“Uhm… i think that’s for Annie to tell you”

“But at least…” Doll starts “You get to see that snowy place with all the mountains. In Europe… uhm… Australia!”
>”Do you mean Austria?”
“Augh… No she doesn’t” Gnevny cuts in. “The other one. Sw-”
“I know! Sweden!” Doll shouts
“Wow, you really are blonde, aren’t you? No, it’s Switzerland” Gnevny grunts out
“Ehh… Cold snowy place with mountains. Nobody cares anyway”

>Doll blushes a little and accepts defeat
>You let the argue a little as you take her envelope and pull out the slip of paper
>It did feel a little weird something this important was written with a crayon
>It had just some names, probably places and then a number

>You take a photo of the note immediately and write up what it said on another piece of paper
>Just to be on the safe side
>And then drive home
>you didn’t even take the key out of the car
>Just rushed up the stairs, tearing Annie’s bedroom door open
>She woke up with a jolt looking at you
>You put the piece of paper in her hands

>She looks and reads it over several times
>Her eyes light up at first
>And then tears start forming in her eyes
>It truly hurt to see Annie like this
>but these were happy tears
>right?
>>
y-you shouldn’t have…
>”Shush you. Looks like this in the only way to help you. I’ll get you there, and you will tell me a story on the way, alright?”

>Annie keeps quietly sobbing
>You lie down next to her and just hold on
>It wasn’t technically something you shouldn’t do
>Since she will move and wrap around you and hug you
>But right now, you didn’t care about that
>She needed this
>Until she fell asleep ten minutes later

>once again, nestling yourself out of her grip proved rather difficult
>but just like earlier, it was a nice struggle
>Not that you wanted to leave Annie or anything

>That night you say up with the shitty old laptop, rigged with phone hotspot internet
>And was looking for plane tickets
>There were no flights going directly to Zürich
>Second best idea was taking a flight into Munich
>From there the options were either a second flight connecting the two cities
>It would be fast, but expensive
>And the overlay would be a few hours
>Another option was Bus travel. Very cheap, but would mean carrying Annie or making her walk
>Not good
>Besides, both of these would require getting a rental car for the last stretch in the mountains in the south
>A third alternative was getting the rental car as early as Munich and drive the 200 something miles into Switzerland
>That part might only be 3 or 4 hours, but your head would be rather squishy after the 11+ hour flight
>That could be solved with drugging yourself with caffeine and red bull to a certain extent
>But not well enough to drive and take care about Annie
>That night you stayed up until 4 AM making calls, fixing arrangements, looking at flights and a rental car
>Some of it might have been on the slightly shadier spectrum of things
>But as far as you could see, there was really only one way for Annie to get to europe as she was now
>Your passport was still valid… barely
>Sadly Annie didn’t have one
>Or a social security number
>Or any papers
>>
>This could be solved by claiming she didn’t have any papers or she was your wife… that somehow didn’t have any papers
>found abroad maybe?
>Annie did speak russian fluently
>problem is that this was something people had tried before
>And there was always someone at some point making sure no one was smuggling or otherwise did inappropriate things with geists
>could Annie control this?
>She did have certain control over other geists, and if you two would encounter any when getting the passport, she might be able to do something about it
>Could she do this when sick?
>Not sure, you would have to ask
>Maybe she doesn't know either
>And a passport could take weeks to get a hold of
>And you couldn’t really book any flights before you were certain when she would have it

>eventually you give in for the night
>And while you would have wanted to crawl up next to Annie, it seems Gnevny had beaten you do it
>can’t really blame her, CC weapons could get a little attached
>This did leave you with a bed all on your own, and it didn’t take you long before falling asleep

>The infernal screeching from the phone's alarm clock wakes up and you immediately feel a huge urge to throw it in the wall
>but time waits for no one, or however that saying went
>get some food and load up the car
>Then bring in something for Annie
>She could really only eat very soft foods by now
>soup, very tender meat, some breads
>But to her surprise you didn’t get her back into bed after the bathroom
>You picked her up in a carry hug instead
>Down two stairs and into the car
>She was substantially lighter than what you were used to
>Not eating much and unable to leave this form had taken its toll on her
>She was even a little scared
>for a second she thought something… unspeakable would happen
>It felt awful beyond at words when she tensed up in your arms
>>
>But you got her in the car and explained a few things to her
>First of all, where she wasn’t going
>Then, how you felt towards her
>After that you explained that these feeling weren’t going to change anytime soon
>Then came the explanation of how the plan for today looked
>The little scheme
>The lies that were going to be told
>How they were going to be told

>You sat down with Annie for half an hour
>She cried, sobbed and burbled
>It took her another 10 minutes to start breathing normally again

I understand

>And then it was Annie’s turn to speak her mind
>You ended up happy
>Your heart were warmer than it had ever been before
>your cheeks has a light rosy tint

>You’ve both putten all your feeling on a plate in front of each other
>It’s like a massive spaghetti spillage
>But in a very romantic way
>So romantic that the silence you shared between you felt comfortable

>But sooner or later it had to be broke, and this time it was to be by the purr of an old 6 cylinder
>The old BMW was driven slower this time
>Just cruising along at the speed limit
>flipping through the mostly awful radio channels that were playing
>You eventually turned the radio off and chat idly with Annie instead
>Just like all the lazy afternoons you shared with each other
>The two of you had wasted so many hour just babbling pointlessly with each other
>you could have a discussion, spanning several different topics from the point you came through the door after work
>through cooking, eating the dinner, doing the dishes and just being together on the sofa afterwards
>>
>”Think you can do this?”
I just have to lie like crazy, try to look even more miserable than i already do
>”You don’t look mi-”
You don’t have to do that for me. I’ve probably lost over a quarter of my body weight. Both the strong and the soft bits
>”Well, your ass has gotten significantly more…”
Yeah, and my ribs are showing, like all the time. But it’s really hard to eat

>And that grinded that conversation to a halt
>There was no guarantee at all that any of this would work
>You could end up arrested today
>The rules were no geists could have passports
>That was decided by the TSA right away
>because terrorists this and that bla bla bla
>Fuckups runing the fun for everyone else
>As usual

>After another hour on the road the old saloon goes quiet
>You have stopped outside a post office
>Your heart was pulsating enough for you to feel it
>In your chest, throat, temples
>Your mouth had gone a little dry
>Annie looked much more composed
>calmer
>Like you would imagine a highly trained professional before doing something… critical

Anon, you look like a scared virgin
>”Why do i feel you’re not taking this seriously”
I am. Very much so. I am also much more experienced in telling lies
>”Annie…”
Not to you. Never to you
>”Right…”
Shall we go then, little virgin?
>”I swear, i’ll pin you to a wall”
It’s not okay to do that to cripples
>”And you’re gonna stop me?”

>Annie giggles a little
>And then the seriousness of it all comes back
>But she did a wonderful job of calming you down
>And then takes a deep breath, stand up on her shaky legs
>you get out of the car with her, take her hand and walk in
>>
File: last chanse.jpg (59KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
last chanse.jpg
59KB, 500x397px
That's it for now

Say what you think. Also say if you want this or JT update, cuz i have issues just choosing one
>>
>>34257739
That's nice... Cheers, or what ever you say.... hang on, let me get the translator going.

uhh....Bekräftande anmärkning!
>>
>>34257739
quality as always
>>
File: 1492047247968.png (280KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492047247968.png
280KB, 720x1280px
>>
File: Firearm Valhalla Front Cover.jpg (188KB, 371x596px) Image search: [Google]
Firearm Valhalla Front Cover.jpg
188KB, 371x596px
>>34218541
The shillster returns. My books are for free again come Saturday June 17th, they all have firearms in them to some degree or another. My zombie trilogy is littered with them, as is Firearm Valhalla which was dedicated to /k/. Working on a few projects, hoping to get my 7th book finished by the end of this month. Not sure if it'll be another one in the Living amongst the Dead series, but we'll find out. Cheers! Hope you're doing well, JT.
>>
File: 1464469815251.png (2MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464469815251.png
2MB, 1280x960px
Hey there, fellow /wfg/ people!
Dropping my pastebin profile here looking for some feedback.
https://pastebin.com/u/FLongis

You may have seen some of my work floating around in the past. The fact that I've seen at least one request for screencaps of these indicates that they're at least alright. Anyway, let me know if there are any you guys really like, any that are total shit, or if you have any ideas for unique/badass prototype vehicles for future works.
>>
>>34257739
Love it
>>
So if a rifle is a mishmash of parts can it still be a waffengeist?
>>
>>34260148
If you want to
>>
>>34260181
I know the writer has the power to,
Just wondering what it would be like.
Kind of a George Washingtons axe situation
>>
>>34260148
The usual canon is that the bolt contains the mind/soul/consciousness, and everything else is the body. So, so long as the bolt had a spirit in it, the gun would have a geist- or at least that's what would usually happen.
I know we've had a few stories about parts rifles before, so take that as you will.
>>
>>34257739
Fantastic as usual. The anticipation in either story is killing me, cant wait for more of both.
>>
File: image.jpg (758KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
758KB, 1536x2048px
I hate to ask such a question here, but I know there are other machinists among us, I'm starting welding tomorrow, anything I should know to avoid lighting myself on fire?
>>
>>34260257

Don't wear open toed shoes.
Cut the strings off of hoodies.
Don't touch hot electrodes.
Don't weld near gas canisters.

You'll be fine, it's not rocket surgery.
>>
>>34260381
Ok... thanks.
>>
>>34260217
>The usual canon is that the bolt contains the mind/soul/consciousness, and everything else is the body.
This makes me sad because the only time I've ever broken a gun was when the bolt broke on my M1 carbine.

>ded
>>
File: 1496551877437.gif (427KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
1496551877437.gif
427KB, 200x198px
>>34260588
Maybe brain dead? The body is still intact after all.

I'm getting some weird ideas here...
>>
>>34260148
there's actually a story in the pastebin about that, called Serial-1
>>
>>34257739
have a (you)
>>
>>34257739
How about some JT next?
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 960x640px
>Have some neat stuff planned for next update
>Work shedule changes completely and I'm lucky to get enough free time to even sleep
At least the overtime pay is nice...
>>
Started this "fictional nonfiction" propaganda-ish book about a commie Mars. (Yes I know it sounds like Red Faction fuck off)
Let me know what you think and how I should continue.

The Red Planet:
Memories of the Martian Revolution

As our planet Mars, formally known as the Martian Democratic Republic, celebrates the fiftieth anniversary of the revolution that gave this desert world independence, we have compiled interviews with the surviving guerrilla fighters who stood up to Earth’s exploitation and drove out our oppressors. Their stories are those of courage and triumph, heroism and sacrifice, and occasionally those of tragedy and loss.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1487583763783.jpg (13KB, 322x137px) Image search: [Google]
1487583763783.jpg
13KB, 322x137px
>>34257872
>>34257885
>>34259779
>>34260234
>>34261242
>>34261461

Thanks guys! more is being worked on as we... type
>>
File: 1492400430812.jpg (4MB, 3488x5380px) Image search: [Google]
1492400430812.jpg
4MB, 3488x5380px
>>
File: hahahaha.gif (2MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha.gif
2MB, 280x358px
Who can guess what the carry laws are in the Herman Patriarchy? Anyone? Anyone? Eh?
>>
File: bolter mags.jpg (116KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
bolter mags.jpg
116KB, 750x600px
>In a FB group for AK mag collecting
>Decide to have some harmless fun to boost morale
>Post a pic of a 40k bolter mag ask for help identifying it
>"please help me identify this rare mag I think it's in 19mm"
>Some people recognize it immediately
>Of course you have autistics saying it's a .303 Bren mag over and over
>Pretty fun had some great conversations with people about magazines
>Then an admin deleted the thread
>saying it was better suited for another group
>>
File: 1493046092816.jpg (1MB, 2512x3279px) Image search: [Google]
1493046092816.jpg
1MB, 2512x3279px
>>
>>34251557
YES! more please!
>>
File: 57da4e137ed0136b101152f6efaca1ee.jpg (51KB, 1200x1119px) Image search: [Google]
57da4e137ed0136b101152f6efaca1ee.jpg
51KB, 1200x1119px
>>
File: 1493358123812.jpg (385KB, 832x1490px) Image search: [Google]
1493358123812.jpg
385KB, 832x1490px
>>
Any idea about how a post-apocalyptic society with tanks replacing knights might come into being. My general thoughts would be something along the lines of the family that becomes the King had a tank factory and some fuel facilities. By a combination of conquest and gifting tanks to warlord in return to fealty they expand into a full-fledged nation.

However, they aren't the only ones to have the same idea.

I think the tech level should be at a 1930s/40s level, where infantry anti-tank tools are quite limited.
>>
File: 1492313515919.gif (2MB, 467x246px) Image search: [Google]
1492313515919.gif
2MB, 467x246px
>>34265416
i like this idea a lot
>>
>>34252065
>post apocalytic fiction

you have my interest
>>
>>34265436
Honestly, I think I'd probably focus on the politics and strategic decisions, but a neo-feudal setting gives a good reason for a political leader to take to the field.

I think I might try to play around with some of the ideas of Mearsheimer and Macchiavelli, whom I've been rereading recently.
>>
>>34265605
i... don't know who those are. B-but i like tanks
>>
>>34265605
so more akin to a political story, shit im all ears
>>
should I post updated in this thread or wait for the next?
>>
>>34265721
Yeah, I'm trying to work on the worldbuilding to create interesting decisions for the characters to make.

Do you think feudalism/water empire with tanks is workable?

I also want to play around with the idea of a hegemon (who has wasted some of their power in a war of choice) trying to pass the buck with rising a power, which is a scenario straight out of The Tragedy of Great Power politics. Is that an interesting scenario?
>>
>>34266128
There's still 45 something bumps till next thread so go ahead.
>>
>>34265416
Uh, maybe have tanks replace horses as steeds?
>>
>>34266433
That's the idea, but I'm not sure how viable it is.

You can get away with a lot of things in fiction, since BTech does something similar with mechs=knights. I just want to make the whole society believable.
>>
File: 1493366395037.jpg (321KB, 1600x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1493366395037.jpg
321KB, 1600x1084px
>>
>>34266433
>>34266499
More likely to be aircraft. While tanks are now called cavalry in some systems, a fighter pilot is much more equivalent to the knight in role.
>>
>>34267041
Planes don't have the same decisive impact on battlefield especially for the time period described. The tank = armored knight analogy holds better than aircraft = armored knight one
>>
>>34267041
>>34267175
Also could make it to where aircraft aren't an due to "Reasons"
>>
>>34229113
Thanks
>>
i think is that time mates
>>
File: nnw80dr8051uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (164KB, 759x1121px) Image search: [Google]
nnw80dr8051uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
164KB, 759x1121px
>>
File: no319fsiHI1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (52KB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
no319fsiHI1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
52KB, 550x750px
>>
File: nom2ev0ugH1uo1fbeo1_1280.png (526KB, 1280x945px) Image search: [Google]
nom2ev0ugH1uo1fbeo1_1280.png
526KB, 1280x945px
>>
File: npcb2rLMiL1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (420KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
npcb2rLMiL1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
420KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: nqycfnj1X31uo1fbeo1_1280.png (610KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nqycfnj1X31uo1fbeo1_1280.png
610KB, 800x1200px
>>
File: nrf6mrKiKP1uo1fbeo1_540.png (606KB, 539x751px) Image search: [Google]
nrf6mrKiKP1uo1fbeo1_540.png
606KB, 539x751px
>>
File: nrf6mu9wHQ1uo1fbeo1_1280.png (450KB, 935x689px) Image search: [Google]
nrf6mu9wHQ1uo1fbeo1_1280.png
450KB, 935x689px
>>
File: nrp43fWaF51uo1fbeo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1324px) Image search: [Google]
nrp43fWaF51uo1fbeo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1324px
>>
File: nrt5yu8Mhb1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (185KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
nrt5yu8Mhb1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
185KB, 850x1202px
>>
File: ns2fhza1RR1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (49KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
ns2fhza1RR1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
49KB, 1000x707px
>>
File: nul31aLEAQ1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (281KB, 1280x1615px) Image search: [Google]
nul31aLEAQ1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
281KB, 1280x1615px
>>
File: nwon8lMvni1t01xvho2_1280.jpg (461KB, 734x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nwon8lMvni1t01xvho2_1280.jpg
461KB, 734x1000px
>>
File: nx9cbgOWmw1uo1fbeo1_1280.png (593KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nx9cbgOWmw1uo1fbeo1_1280.png
593KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: o3tu4bk1lx1us9bpho1_1280.png (493KB, 684x427px) Image search: [Google]
o3tu4bk1lx1us9bpho1_1280.png
493KB, 684x427px
>>
File: o3tu4bk1lx1us9bpho2_1280.png (455KB, 684x427px) Image search: [Google]
o3tu4bk1lx1us9bpho2_1280.png
455KB, 684x427px
>>
File: o3tu4bk1lx1us9bpho3_1280.png (378KB, 684x427px) Image search: [Google]
o3tu4bk1lx1us9bpho3_1280.png
378KB, 684x427px
>>
File: o3tu4bk1lx1us9bpho4_1280.png (393KB, 684x427px) Image search: [Google]
o3tu4bk1lx1us9bpho4_1280.png
393KB, 684x427px
>>
File: o3tu4bk1lx1us9bpho5_1280.png (423KB, 684x427px) Image search: [Google]
o3tu4bk1lx1us9bpho5_1280.png
423KB, 684x427px
>>
File: o4t3nmWw0b1uo1fbeo1_1280.png (931KB, 1280x961px) Image search: [Google]
o4t3nmWw0b1uo1fbeo1_1280.png
931KB, 1280x961px
>>
File: o5lesnWZFV1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (201KB, 1280x561px) Image search: [Google]
o5lesnWZFV1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
201KB, 1280x561px
>>
File: o5wjg1Uhm91uo1fbeo1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x792px) Image search: [Google]
o5wjg1Uhm91uo1fbeo1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x792px
>>
File: o7ockcYPiH1uo1fbeo1_1280.png (1MB, 1218x1500px) Image search: [Google]
o7ockcYPiH1uo1fbeo1_1280.png
1MB, 1218x1500px
>>
File: o8abumZGSN1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (217KB, 1280x609px) Image search: [Google]
o8abumZGSN1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
217KB, 1280x609px
>>
File: o491ibzc8o1uo1fbeo1_1280.png (1MB, 1271x1800px) Image search: [Google]
o491ibzc8o1uo1fbeo1_1280.png
1MB, 1271x1800px
>>
File: o602tt62SQ1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (465KB, 1100x809px) Image search: [Google]
o602tt62SQ1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
465KB, 1100x809px
>>
File: oc376jfyfl1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (420KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
oc376jfyfl1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
420KB, 1024x1448px
>>
File: ocrgwfa7pm1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (948KB, 1271x1800px) Image search: [Google]
ocrgwfa7pm1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
948KB, 1271x1800px
>>
File: od9fltpnsU1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (749KB, 1139x1500px) Image search: [Google]
od9fltpnsU1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
749KB, 1139x1500px
>>
File: od74x4V1UD1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (241KB, 1280x1357px) Image search: [Google]
od74x4V1UD1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
241KB, 1280x1357px
>>
File: odkwb9117m1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (844KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
odkwb9117m1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
844KB, 1200x960px
>>
File: ogir10Atao1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (130KB, 866x953px) Image search: [Google]
ogir10Atao1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
130KB, 866x953px
>>
File: ohgt1y92FC1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (86KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ohgt1y92FC1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
86KB, 854x1280px
>>
File: ohgt2deRxy1uo1fbeo1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x926px) Image search: [Google]
ohgt2deRxy1uo1fbeo1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x926px
>>
File: oi2e7wzybt1uo1fbeo1_1280.png (448KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
oi2e7wzybt1uo1fbeo1_1280.png
448KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: nzk0l0knv71sazmu3o1_1280.jpg (254KB, 1090x1090px) Image search: [Google]
nzk0l0knv71sazmu3o1_1280.jpg
254KB, 1090x1090px
It's time to wait.
>>
>>34267610
If he's keeping it at a WW2 tech level, tactical air was one of the worst things at tankbusting. And if resources are limited, as they might be in a post-apocalyptic setting, nobody probably has the resources for massive bomber fleets
>>
>>34267610
Planes are dragons, maybe?
>>
>>34218695
we have a large chart and a reasonable number of chickens. before each thread we cut the chickens head off with a rusty ak bayonet. then while the chicken runs off we smear the blood left over on the stump on our genitals. the chicken falls on a square and that's how we decide the first one. The second is just poly's choice.

also im updating bins now.
>>
File: im a train choo.png (211KB, 468x203px) Image search: [Google]
im a train choo.png
211KB, 468x203px
>>34269388

THATS how we share the workload man, the way we choose feaatures is more secret and arcane
>>
>no comment this time

new thread

>>34269568
>>34269568
>>34269568
>>
>>34265416
>I think the tech level should be at a 1930s/40s level, where infantry anti-tank tools are quite limited.
instead of pulling knights off their horses, squires become knights themselves by destroying tanks with Molotov cocktails
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 134

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.