[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General-Be careful, this tank is very friendly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 120

File: 83LfrDT.jpg (334KB, 2048x1337px) Image search: [Google]
83LfrDT.jpg
334KB, 2048x1337px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Guard
Kar98
An USA war vet with a store tell his war stories and a kar98 is left single and an anon helps her

Construct
Damaged goods: The journey of a man who buys a distressed Beretta 92FS
http://pastebin.com/N4c9j2sx

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread: >>34102341
>>
Fuck off to 4chan.org/lit/
>>
>>34158416
no you fuck off

>>34158384
nice OP, drop the name though.
>>
>>34158416
fuck off to reddit
>>
>>34158416
Remove yourself from the premises, Zed you fat fuck

I know it's you
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 110x147px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 110x147px
>>
>>34130736
I frown at the little Armalite. "I fought the enemy of the men who carried me. Like Fiftythree is now. You should be wanting to keep anon safe."

"I do." She says. "But hey, let Fifty have her fun. Besides, you know what they'll be doing after the shooting..."

I blush a bit, memories of post range time cleanings dancing behind my eyes. "Yes, that wouldn't be appropriate..."

"Im still worried he'll run around and break his leg or somethin'." Hatfield replied.

"... He's got a cell phone." I add. I had to admit that perhaps Annie was right. Leave Anon and the Mosin to their own devices for the night. "If he's hurt, he will call the house. And he's in good hands, so let's leave him to his mission."

"I-I guess you're right... And 'sides, someone's gotta watch the house." Hatfield said, scooting over on the sofa. I eased in between the younger geists, still somewhat concerned for Anon, and the only other veteran of war he possessed, but content to let him complete his mission for the night.
>>
>>34158509
Sorry, forgot to drop the name
>>
>>34158384

Unrelated question, but does anybody know what type of vehicle that is in OP's picture?
>>
>>34159722
Patton tank. Probably an M47 or an M48
>>
>>34159753

Wow, that was embarrassingly obvious. Thanks.

I thought it looked Patton-esque, but I've never really looked much at the rear of the M47. I assumed it would have similar radiator grilles to the M60.
>>
>>34159774
i should know a thing or two after 300 pages of tank sperging...
>>
File: WFG_snek.png (390KB, 1914x874px) Image search: [Google]
WFG_snek.png
390KB, 1914x874px
>>34159804
I wish I could tank sperg, but for some reason I just can't into tanks the way I can into small arms mechanics.
>>
>>34159774
>>34159753
It's an M47, the old M48 and M48A1 rear plate has different fittings and is in an angle. The M48A2, A3, and M60 had the slat grill hatch setup
>>
>>34159722
>>34159753
>>34160165
it's an m46 at carlisle barracks in PA
>>
>>34160500
Cool thanks for the clarification, the M46 and M47 have identical features from this camera angle
>>
>>34160035
It's how I am as well with cars and vehicles.
>>
File: you dont wanna go fast....jpg (48KB, 250x174px) Image search: [Google]
you dont wanna go fast....jpg
48KB, 250x174px
>>34160035
>>34160575
but... tanks are great

I guess i just got attached because... well i can actually trace it back to one exact point in time.

guess im just the odd one
>>
File: autism.gif (948KB, 268x325px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
948KB, 268x325px
>>34160611
>>34160575
I'm kind of that way with planes. Ever since I was a boy I wanted to be a naval aviator and fly F/A-18's from the aircraft carrier. Sadly that dream was dead by the time it became a dream, since I'm color blind. Hell, I barely know the specs of my pickup truck beyond year, model and powerplant, but talk to me about the A-10C or the F/A-18E and I'm supersperg.

>Pictured: my reaction when I found out you have to be shorter than I am to be a fighter pilot.
>>
File: 1488629920708.jpg (80KB, 480x321px) Image search: [Google]
1488629920708.jpg
80KB, 480x321px
>>34160694
I barely know the specs of my pickup truck beyond year, model and powerplant

point is i took liking to them because some guy said nothing could hurt them. It appealed to me
>>
where are the best places on the internet to learn about tanks, speaking of?
>>
>>34161074
depends on how in depth you wanna go. for just an overview of things, wikipedia is fine. I'm fortunate enough to have a nice library not far from home, that oders stuff in at request, so i do the in depth there... even if i forget things. not too sure about internet though
>>
>>34160694
>>34160694
Yeah i always wanted to be a military pilot too, but at six foot six at 18, and wearing glasses i can't. At least i can still be a civilian pilot.
>>
File: 0ef45225b843a076641f025badb9b818.jpg (345KB, 600x3263px) Image search: [Google]
0ef45225b843a076641f025badb9b818.jpg
345KB, 600x3263px
>>
File: Das it.jpg (987KB, 1200x1602px) Image search: [Google]
Das it.jpg
987KB, 1200x1602px
>>34161117
Nice. To be honest, I'm thinking of getting back into reading with actual books myself, maybe next time I get some money together I'll hit the barnes and noble and buy a copy of mein kampf with a pile of weeb shit books. I can't imagine the reaction on the cashier's face being anything less than amusing. Maybe I'll pick up some physics or reference books at the same time.
>>
File: furred_reich.jpg (43KB, 314x500px) Image search: [Google]
furred_reich.jpg
43KB, 314x500px
Sorry for being a flaky piece of shit, but I think I've found a """book""" that can match the insanity of Victoria. Would you kind folks like to do another Let's Read of Len Gilbert's "The Furred Reich"

Highlights include wolfgirls getting LIBERATED for those who are into that sort of thing. I imagine that there's also even more Wehraboo-ism than even the Teutonic Caboose himself could muster up since, the author is an incredibly thinly veiled stormfag
>>
>>34162909
I'd be up for it on a thread dedicated to its insanity.
>>
>>34162981
Should I do this, is there any preference for the PG-13 version or the NC-17 version of this book, where the locals definitely get some bratwurst, as it were?
>>
>>34163030
Obviously the one with lewds
>>
>>34163059
Danke schoen, mein kameraden.

From the first paragraph, at least this degenerate furry can show rather than tell, something which eluded Lind throughout most of Victoria
>>
>>34162909

Well? Let's hear it.
>>
>>34163121
It starts of with Hans of the Groszdeutschland Division on the Eastern Front, when he is hit by a Russian airstrike and sent into a furry fantasy world.

From that perspective, it's not that far off from your typical isekai haremshit so far
>>
File: 1416864370968.png (14KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1416864370968.png
14KB, 200x300px
>>34163151

So it's basically Youjo Senki?
>>
>>34163151
Oh for fuck's sake, this fucker of a protagonist has no reaction to animal-people and immediately thinks about boning them without a second thought. All this while simultaneously blushing like some shitty harem anime protagonist.

And then, explicit smut with polysamorous lion chicks. I'm only halfway through the first chapter.

What a degenerate motherfucker. Here's a snippet.

>Hans gasped. Perhaps if he had more experience, he would have seen Kairah’s advance coming, but indeed, he was a virgin, and he was every bit as shocked at Kairah’s offer as was the deercat laying next to him.

>“I uh. Yes, I am one.” He turned to look at Kairah, his eyes dipping down to her modest but bubbly cleavage.

>For men living the lives of hunted beasts, every moment was precious. Any hour could be Hans’ last. He had to eat and drink when he could, and also make love when he could. For Hans, there was no time for eloquence over the girls’ hair or eyes.

>Still, it felt wrong to grab and desperately consume, to take these girls like a man dying of thirst takes cold water. He might not have been experienced with the opposite sex, but something told him desperation would not go down well.

>He reached forward and ran the back of his hand along Kairah’s tawny thigh, touching the fur through the fabric of her trousers. She smiled at him, and didn’t seem to mind at all.

>“…But I learn fast…”
>>
>>34163268
Is that the one with the Nazi loli?

So far it's a decent Eastern Front battle, followed by weebshit furry smut. Supposedly, there are not!Soviets who LIBERATE the shit out of the sexy furry lasses, but I'm not there yet. I'll probably find myself rooting for them desu.
>>
>>34163282

This sounds super shit.

>>34163333

Yes it is. Also nice get.
>>
>>34163382
Okay, I just got to the not!Soviets. They're called Grimeskins and they're basically orcs.

Furthermore, wolfgirl's can't resist being GREEN'D. How can wolfbois even compete with the BGC? (and presumably the wolfbois will also get cucked by Hans here)
>>
>>34163450

Wait a minute. How thick is this self-insert OC fanfiction that is so jokingly called a book?
>>
>>34163472
It's pretty shitty
>>
Is Districts in Dust still being updated?
>>
New Return of the West soon comrades
>>
>>34164724
posting chapter 2 now

>”Standby” Tim says
>You grip the AR in your hands a bit tighter, waiting for the signal
>An electronic beep fills the mountain air and your body springs into motion
>the rifle is brought up to a firing position quickly, with two rounds being snapped off as soon as the sights are lined up
>You adjust your aim to the second target and quickly send two rounds flying into it
>For the third and final target you do the same as the last, but after firing you quickly move to another area, letting your rifle hang in the sling as you draw your sidearm
>2-2-2-2, reload, another 2 in each target then you holster the handgun
“DONE!” you yell as you scan all the targets on the range
>Tim comes over holding a stopwatch and whistles
>”You did better than Cameron, but still not as good as me. I think you’re ready”
>He gives you a slap on the back then walks back towards the house
>While you have been training with Tim, Cameron and David have been gathering intel on the next target they’re planning to hit.
> When you enter the building after clearing and unloading your rifle and handgun the other three are already around the table, a map of California sprawled in front of them, files and other documents scattered around it
>”Alright, we’re all here so let’s begin” Cameron says
>”Our next target is a Captain who defected when this all first started, and is now in an artillery unit in the PRP military..”
>”We have intel he’s returning to the front near Salt Lake City after he’s ‘well deserved’ R&R in five days” Cameron continues
>”Because the USAF loves hitting anything they see rolling along I-80 in the Sierras or the deserts of Nevada, they’ll be going along Highway 108, then they’ll turn north onto Highway 395 at Sonora Junction.”
>>
>>34164761
>”Now, we won’t hit them at the Junction itself, about two miles west there is a bridge that crosses over the West Walker River, there is where we’ll hit the convoy” Cameron says before turning to David
>”David, this will be your time to shine with your knowledge of high explosives because we are going to blow the shit out of that bridge” Cameron says with a smile
>David’s own smile grows broader with the statement
>”You can fuckin count on me to blow the fuck out of that bridge” he says
>”Good,” Cameron says then turns slightly to Tim
>”Tim, you’re with David, I want you two situated north of the bridge, Anon and I will take up positions south of the bridge” he continues
>”This warrant is dead or alive lads, but they’ll pay us the same if we kill him and send back picture or video evidence so go-pros are needed as always” Cameron says
>”Any questions?” Cameron asks, scanning over the faces in the room
>You shake your head with the others
>”Good, we leave tomorrow at dawn” Cameron says
>The next day after a small breakfast of oatmeal, a protein bar, and some orange juice you and the rest of the team load up into the car out front
>You sit with the AR between your legs, staring out the window looking at the ridgelines and hills you pass
>you hear the sound of David who’s sitting next to you in the back doing a final check on his equipment and rifle
>A few hours pass, the team of bounty hunters were living in a house in the Northern Sierras while the convoy was going to roll through the southern part of the mountain range
>You hear David pull something out of his vest and start to fiddle with whatever it was
>”Hey Anon, Catch” David says has you hear the snick of something being pulled
>you turn your head just to see a round object sailing through the air towards you
>In the few milliseconds you see it you identify the object as an m67 hand grenade, pin pulled and sailing towards your lap
>>
>>34164764
>In an instant you panic and yelp, swatting the grenade down on the ground like it was a bug
>your panic is punctured by the sound of David rolling with laughter next to you
>”Y-you actually thought I would throw a live hand grenade in here?” David says between laughs
>Your panic turns to anger as your realize the prank he just pulled
>You look down at the grenade to see the bottom and inside are hollow
>”David, we told you not to haze the new guy too hard. He needs to be calm for his first mission” Cameron says while maintaining his eyes and most of his attention on the road
>”Okay boss, I won’t make him piss himself” David says
>”We’re about 15 minutes out anyways, so gear ready to roll, there may be PRP or Chicom patrols in the area” Tim says from the shotgun seat as he loads a mag into his own AR
“Chicom? Like, the Chinese Army?” you ask as you check your rifle to make sure it’s ready to rock and roll if needed
>”Yeah, the Chinese sent some units to the PRP early into the conflict, kind of like Russia and Crimea except they can’t annex the place” Tim replies
>You nod and finish up your weapons check
>You see a bunch of burnt out and bombed buildings coming up on your side of the car
>”That’s what’s left of the old Marine Corps Mountain Warfare Training Center” Cameron says as the car passes it.
>”US military didn’t want those commie fucks getting the training center so they destroyed it” he continues
>A short while down the road he pulls off into an abandoned camp ground
>You get out with Tim and David while Cameron drives off somewhere to hide the car
>”Lucky we didn’t run into any roadblocks or patrols, the PRP loves to set those up along country roads” Tim comments as he starts setting up camp
>>
>>34164775
>You shrug your shoulders and begin setting up your own small tent
>once it was up you go inside of it to set up your bag and to change clothes
>The plan was to look like some backpackers who wanted to get more in touch with nature, so you quickly try to make yourself look as homeless as possible
>When you emerge you see the others have done the same and Cameron is walking back from wherever he put the car
>”Shit, if this was a city street I’d give you fuckers some change” he remarks with a sly grin on his face
>”Now to get the charges placed and to sit around and wait”

That's about it for chapter 2. Sorry if it seems boring in anyway, took me a bit to figure out how I'd do the transition from untrained civilian to trained but untested civilian
>>
>>34158384
What is the purpose of that chain ?
>>
>>34164842
Maybe tank has kink
>>
>>34164842
Its obviously there to deter petty criminals from towing the tank away with their Honda's.
>>
File: ummm.jpg (84KB, 600x923px) Image search: [Google]
ummm.jpg
84KB, 600x923px
>>34164996
I'm listening.
>>
>>34165037
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BnQP95aVv04

n-no bully honda
>>
>>34162909
We know about this shit.

It was an edited OP image with MilSurpDude and that goat from Undertale photoshopped on the girl titled "A Gote in the Woods A tale of Pure Degeneracy." or something.
>>
>>34165214
Holy shit
>>
>>34165232
This is what happens when you spend your money on go-faster parts and not rice
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>Tfw you will never prowel the gun section and find a scratched up G-3 with a spotless receiver.
>Take it to the counter, pay and leave.
>Go to bed, leaving the rifle by the bed and waking to find a woman with scars and marks all over her extremities, looking at herself in confusion before snapping to you and feebly offering the rifle with shaking arms.
>Ywn accept the rifle delicately before setting it aside gently and helping her to her feet, while she winces at some unbearable pain that never comes before looking down at her body in confusion, realizing that the damage to her body, ehich she expected to feel so painfully is absent.
>she will never slowly reach out to touch your chest, just to verify that she is indeed awake and alive before you take her hand into yours, causing her to run both her hands over yours before she plunges her face into your chest, holding herself up as much by the hand now on your shoulder as by her feet while she weeps.
>You will never embrace her while she lets it out before halfway composing herself and trying to introduce herself.
>You will never calm and console her while assuring her that it will all be okay, and taking her into a hug, assuring her that you don't find her scars repulsive, and in fact find beauty in them.
>Ywn be some battered raifu's therapy human, who takes care of her, and helps her gain her confidence back while she shakily and slowly but steadily loses her reflex to flinch at any sudden movement of the arm that fails to abuse her like all the conscripts did, eventually giving way to leaning on you when she needs support, and feeling free to ask with dignity when she needs attention and care, rather than waiting to be neglected until she's no longer healthy.
>You will never feel her embrace as she wraps her arms around you and tells you how much you mean to her.

God dammit, now I gave myself the feels.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 960x640px
>>34163592
Yeah, I'm currently working on the next chapter. Work's just got my sleep shedule all fucked up.
>Tfw you work three weekdays on first shift and switch to third shift on the weekends.
>>
File: 1485730393119.jpg (159KB, 890x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1485730393119.jpg
159KB, 890x1034px
>>
File: IMG_4874.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4874.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>34165386
STOP
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 800x900px
>>34166120
>You will never wake up on the couch with her bringing you breakfast to make up for exploiting your own vulnerabilities to force you onto your back and then go to sleep on top of you as though you were a squishy, breathing pillow the night before.
>She will never engage in a gradually escalating rivalry with your FAL, who you previously didn't think had a geist until she showed herself to interdict the G-3's advancing relationship with you.
>The two of them will never compete for your favor.
>They will never coldly, or blushingly deny jealousy when pointed out as the FAL encroaches on you and the G-3 and when the G-3 feebly objects to you giving attention to the FAL
Fucking sucks man.
>>
>>34165214
When the VTEC kicks in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQlZsxF9GMA
>>
>>34158384
pic related
please no steal my's m47
>>
>>34166919
COOL VIBRATIONS
>>
>>
File: 1485776995072.jpg (4MB, 3564x9954px) Image search: [Google]
1485776995072.jpg
4MB, 3564x9954px
>>
>>34166919
D O Y O U L I K E M Y C A R
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>34158384
Through exhaustion I thought this bit looked like a face with a beard and crown.
>>
File: 1485777071814.png (661KB, 1529x725px) Image search: [Google]
1485777071814.png
661KB, 1529x725px
>>
File: 1485729345786.png (80KB, 1189x515px) Image search: [Google]
1485729345786.png
80KB, 1189x515px
>>
>>
File: headpats6.png (172KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
headpats6.png
172KB, 600x421px
>>34172220
into the folder it goes
>>
>>34172581
It was better than emailing you. I have a lot of new shit since last email dump, and I'm not sure where I last stopped and checked.
>>
File: 1485777212482.jpg (1MB, 1640x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1485777212482.jpg
1MB, 1640x1602px
>>
>>34160719
I literally started crying at "nothing couldn't hurt them and that appealed to me"

Fuck that hits home...
>>34166755
FUCK.
>>
File: 1485779362840.png (2MB, 1576x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1485779362840.png
2MB, 1576x4000px
>>
File: image.png (161KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
161KB, 1024x768px
>>34173296
pic related, man.

Anyway.... This prison...
Subject 1076. Assessment.
The subject looked into the mirror this morning, and to be candid, it's clear that he wished he had somewhere to go... well, somewhere to be. He looked into the mirror at the reflection as though he had seen some sight that only degraded, having fallen far from anything he considered grace or worth. From long term surveillance we'd determined him to be a gregarious specimen, but... one day he got some work, was told upon completion that he'd be called for subsequent work and the next day he woke up here. It's been a month, but he's had no reason to leave. He's been in this prison under observation for being an ideal candidate to be observed like this about a month. One can watch as his eyes sink into their sockets, watching the degraded form in the mirror, who once knew people and talked with them on a regular basis, even knew a few girls who'd occasionally sing to him. Now he sits waiting, wandering why no one's called him even though lines of communication are wide open, why he sees almost no one when he goes on his walks, spanning the length of several miles in an attempt to get into less familiar environs, seeking stimulation in seeing something that's not so intimately familiar as the cage from which he wishes he had a reason to walk away. The dark circles under his eyes a constant reminder of his inability to sleep at night, unsatisfued by his daily strenuous activity or the stimulation he receives from the now all too mundane or familiar surroundings. Some shifts I wonder if he'll wander to the end of the chamber and find that he's in the void of space. For all the cruelty of constructing this chamber to hold him, we could have just shot him out to mars and had the same effect with less of the wait. One day the reason he's being observed will be apparent. Until then I suppose he'll just wander the mundane.
>>
File: g1asLLL.jpg (397KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
g1asLLL.jpg
397KB, 3264x1836px
>>34173296
You want sad? Cuz i am all about that shit. Very fragile little girl, i was. Broken fingers more time times than i have fingers. Bruised, battered from just for falling over. Of course, that heals. But the other damage...

I was actually forced to beg for my life the first time when i was 11 or 12, when some of the classmates got pissed... or something. Not very proud, but it's not like i had much options at that point. Not only was i much smaller, but there were 4 of them and they had sticks

I like them for all the wrong reasons, but tanks are great stuff...
>>
>>34159263
Gun safe talk? I'm confuse but interested, it flows a bit oddly at the start but the end sounds better.
>>
>>34174546
I can relate to being bullied. Maybe not as much, but it's profoundly effected how I socialize, where I draw the line on what to keep in. I can't talk to people I know about my personal feelings because from the start that was the lowest hanging fruit for the bullies, right there with displaying the feelings or doing something to appear weak. It took on a whole new sting when the bullies became anti bullying activists during highschool.
>>
Hey gang, how is everyone? First off, just wanna genuinely apologize for the very long hiatus, I honestly got lazy and disinterested in writing when I got back home from Arkansas. But I finally got some work done last night and should have it finished today with any luck. I also edited Chapter 1 & 2 slightly, changing the main male characters name from Corey Winters to Jason Winters and referring to the character from "you" to "him". I felt like it flowed better. Still working on a name for the main female.

Long story short, sorry for long wait, I edited the existing story some and chapter 3 should be coming tonight.
>>
File: hugs7.jpg (32KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
hugs7.jpg
32KB, 472x472px
>>34175625
anything worth doing takes a while, hey Rome wasnt built on a day

>>34174546
pic related for you
>>
File: 1487824639199.jpg (43KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
1487824639199.jpg
43KB, 464x464px
>>
File: 1485811742564.png (1MB, 1440x1989px) Image search: [Google]
1485811742564.png
1MB, 1440x1989px
>>
>>34175625
Great to hear, AKM. I can't wait to see what you'll do next
>>
https://youtu.be/ZluoA_zqOdE
>>
>>34177861
Hopefully you all will like it. Chapter 3 will be longer than the first two because I'm attempting to develop the main characters somewhat. Hoping it turns out well.
>>
File: 1485827776121.png (11KB, 743x201px) Image search: [Google]
1485827776121.png
11KB, 743x201px
>>
>>34179110
Hmmm...
>>
>>34174626
Not quite safe, but yeah. I figured it'd flow a bit odd, I'm not good with dialogue.
>>
I'm still waiting on the Bismarck and Prinz Eugen version of "Where the hood at".
>>
>>34179741
...what?
>>
>>34179749
I'm just saying I can't have been the first person to come up with that.
>>
>>34179754
i just wanna know what you mean
>>
>>34179784
he means the HMS hood wich was sunk by the Bismarck during the battle of Dinamark
>>
>>34179811
yeah, i get that, but i have no idea what it means
>>
>>34179817
Doesn't matter. It's just a conceptually good idea whatever you do with it. I might try to do something with it later.
>>
I named my Mosin Veronika
>>
>>34158384
i want to get a factual book for my dads brithday. A modern version of "the book of the gun" would be perfect.

But any good firearms encyclopaedia or history of match/flint guns will do
>>
>>34179916
I like it, and the spelling, it's different. I'm having trouble picking out a female name for my main geist character. Nothing sounds good, but I'm weird and look into the meaning of the names, and the origin of them so that they fit the character better.
>>
File: 1375740208049.png (36KB, 196x186px) Image search: [Google]
1375740208049.png
36KB, 196x186px
>>34179916
>Veronika
Huh, interesting. Fun fact, I planned on having a 91/30 in Anon's collection in my story named Veronika who I pulled at the very last second. Like, literally pulled her from the story just before posting here.

>She might still find her way into the story
>>
File: 1485932415160.png (37KB, 667x521px) Image search: [Google]
1485932415160.png
37KB, 667x521px
>>
>>34180787
>she might still find her way into the story
With a "bayonet" as hard as steel, I assume.
>>
>>34181942
Wut?
>>
>>34179916

My Mosin is named Katya.
>>
>>34179110
>someone saved my cap
this is a pretty weird feeling
>>
>>34164842
probably for insurance purposes
>>
>>34182600
Even weirder being in it, honestly.
>>
Finally, for your viewing pleasure, I present chapter three of The Desert Wolf. Like always, feedback and critiquing is welcomed and appreciated. Again, sorry it took so long to do, but it it a decent bit longer than the last two chapters, so I hope that makes up for it. I hope you guys enjoy it!

https://pastebin.com/u/AKManon
>>
>>34183558
P.S. I'm hitting the bed since its really late here and I'm dead tired. I'll check the thread tomorrow when I get home from work. Goodnight everyone!
>>
>>34182532
It...uh...it means a penis, anon.
>>
alright guys, anything I should watch or look into? the moon is out, all is quiet and I'm slowly becoming irritated by the silence. Should I sneak out and go for a walk? I'm starting to just fly off the handle anytime it's quiet.
>>
>>34183558
Well worth the wait. Always love getting backstory on characters.
>>
>>34183558
How the hell did I miss this. End of my break and I'm about halfway through the first chapter. Looking pretty good my man.
>>
I'm having a problem with writing. anytime there's quiet I'm flying off the handle, when there isn't it's because I'm being battered by the same topic of discussion over and over by the same people in a fashion resembling being subjected to their monologue. The general ennui is throwing me out of my mind. I'll be away for a bit. probably.
>>
>>34181942
Futafags should be lined up and shot
>>
>>34184473
Night walks are best. Just be careful with bridges
>>
>>34185129
All 4chan faggots should be lined up and shot, you degenerate. Where the fuck do you think you are? If you don't have some socially crippling, stigmatized fetish that would get you lynched then you don't belong here.
>>
>>34185310
>I like being held

Do I get the firing squad?
>>
>>34185310
Yeah but futafags especially
>>
>>34185451
Ehhh, at least they are not furries
>>
>>34154915
yay, an update!
>>
>>34164778
Go on, this is interesting
>>
File: 1484098022378.png (236KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1484098022378.png
236KB, 500x333px
>>34181942
>>34183668
It's not that kind of story...
>>
>>34179110
they're being aloof like anime MCs is the answer, I think.
>>
File: 1485983213704.png (801KB, 1336x928px) Image search: [Google]
1485983213704.png
801KB, 1336x928px
>>
slow today, eh?
>>
Bump
>>
Should be an update soon. The draft is soon and it's being check for mistakes and bad sentences.
I hope to have it ready for Sunday, but I can't promise anything.

Also, on a side note, I went over the whole story several times to squash errors pointed out by DUKE. He helped me greatly by proofreading my whole shit. I'm ashamed to have posted some parts with so many errors.

Everything should be fine now.
I'll change the Pastebin structure too, I'll give the updated link soon. One single wall of text isn't fun to read, small chapters are better.

Anyone else working?
>>
File: asianmotivation.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
asianmotivation.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>34188677
kinda stuck , but yeah, gonna start burning the midnight oil soon
>>
File: 1485993580866.jpg (90KB, 703x337px) Image search: [Google]
1485993580866.jpg
90KB, 703x337px
>>
File: happy-meme24.png (26KB, 274x300px) Image search: [Google]
happy-meme24.png
26KB, 274x300px
>>34184579
>>34184632
Thanks friends, glad you like it! Any critiquing or tips for improvement? I'm always open for constructive criticism.
>>
>>34189995
looks fine to me man, glad to have you back
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 450x450px
>>34159263
Amidst the chatter of the TV, I could make our a faint rustling and clattering from outside. I stood, and walked to the kitchen window, looking outside. A shed light was on, but that was normal. What wasn't was the shadows being cast in the light. Someone was digging through the inside, the light betraying their movement, but not their form.

"Girls, we have a problem..." I warned, watching as the stranger fiddled with something. Hatfield was quickly out of her seat, peaking out the window beside me.

"Uh ooh..." She gulped. "W-what so we do, Mauzra?"

"What is it?" Annie asks, looking over the back of the couch.

"Someone, or something, it's in the shed, sh-" I started, the the arms light had already started out the door.

"I'm gunna kick its ass!"
>>
>>34188947
That is uplifting as fuck. Damn.

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>34190466
Th-thank you Polybus- senpai!
>>
>>34189995
Oh, didn't post it here. Alright, I'll take a look directly from the pastebin
>>
>>34188677
Finally got another section written. May be able to start a second and move onto proof reading later tonight.
>>
File: maybe tomorrow.png (104KB, 534x392px) Image search: [Google]
maybe tomorrow.png
104KB, 534x392px
i'll make some updates to the bins, work on the sticky and start posting more help caps

>you guys are going to see new help caps, a good mate sended me more
>>
File: musket_thread.jpg (508KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
musket_thread.jpg
508KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>34191544
Yeah, I usually finish up a chapter very late at night and I'm dead tired by then, so I just post the link to my pastebin.
>>
>>34192116
Thanks for all you do Polybus!
>>
File: 1490927246652.png (247KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1490927246652.png
247KB, 472x472px
>>34192116
>tomorrow
Ok then.
>>
So what do geists turned into parts kits see? Are they comatose? I can imagine them being aware but unable to turn into a human form.
>>
>>34193564
Well, in mine, if a significant amount of damage has been done, or enough parts are removed, they shift back into only their gun form until fixed
>>
>>34193564
The general canon seems to be that the soul/mind is in the bolt, so as long as the bolt is intact, they'd be fine. Like a spirit without a body.
I'd imagine that they'd have extremely limited/nonexistent use of their senses- a brain without a body, if you will. As for actual conscious, I'd say that's up to the author. Some might go a route where they can't perceive anything; others may leave them able to think/dream, or even communicate.
>>
>>34193768
I think tshuna had the rifle talking to her soldier becauae a piece of her bolt was stuck in his back.
>>
File: ad5758eec3c9e117b387e6985835c0a5.jpg (135KB, 636x1182px) Image search: [Google]
ad5758eec3c9e117b387e6985835c0a5.jpg
135KB, 636x1182px
>>34188484
I FOUND A THING
>>
>>34194372
THAT USES ANOTHER THING TO BACK IT UP

HOLY SHIT YES
VERB TENSES: TRIUMVIRATE CHEAT SHEETS
>>
how do I write a yandere?
>>
>>34194372
I have no idea what any if that is
>>
So, after drowning myself in tea and sugar, I managed to clean up the Paste and the overall clusterfuck that was my writefagging folder.

So, the "new" link is this one (https://pastebin.com/KP1xGdAy) and acts as a summary. chapter 15 is listed there too, I'll be dumping it shortly if you so wish.

>>34193564
The general consensus is that the bolt itself is the receptacle of the Geist. Breaking the bolt kills it. For disassembly, I don't think there is a commonly agreed consequence. I guess you have to decide yourself.
>>
File: 1485993969528.jpg (3MB, 2137x2221px) Image search: [Google]
1485993969528.jpg
3MB, 2137x2221px
>>
>>34194372
>>34194388
>>34188484

this goes to my personal folder, thanks
>>
>>34195013
Match it with the tenses and explanations of >>34194388

It really isn't that difficult. Besides, if you don't need it, don't use it. Perhaps there are anons trying to learn English because they speak something that actually makes sense and follows its own fucking rules.
>>
File: 1485997146560.png (706KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485997146560.png
706KB, 1500x1500px
>>
File: IMG_20170605_180445.jpg (27KB, 1080x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_180445.jpg
27KB, 1080x503px
>didn't do any writing all day
>now feel bad
>can't write while feeling bad

Y-yay
>>
>>34197621
>>
>>34197959
To them I am though... thats why they replaced me...
>>
>>34197976
So bite their faces off and get you some of that protein.
>>
File: cavour-docked[1].jpg (124KB, 620x401px) Image search: [Google]
cavour-docked[1].jpg
124KB, 620x401px
>>34165037

Now I'm imagining someone stealing a ship like that.
>>
>>34198006
Well, I'm kinda hiding from them
>>
File: 1486002858110.jpg (110KB, 1324x818px) Image search: [Google]
1486002858110.jpg
110KB, 1324x818px
>>
>>34198075
>become the thing they hide from
It sounds simple, but I know the simple shit is always hard.

So, why are you hiding? They want to eat your face?
>>
File: 1493201497941.jpg (23KB, 591x422px) Image search: [Google]
1493201497941.jpg
23KB, 591x422px
>>34198940
i was an only kid, and then when first round of cancer... damaged me, Parents decided to get another kid. I was 15 at that time
>>
>>34197976
I might be relatively new here, but I care about you JT, and I really like your stories! I'm sure lots of anons here do as well!
>>
>>34198980
>was a kid
Ok, so you're an adult now. Flip your parents the bird because they didn't truly care about you, and now you owe nothing to them since they got another kid.
>first round
Ok, you're a fighter. You're still here, you're still kicking, and you're kicking ass.
>damaged you
Not to make too light of the situation, but I daresay that everyone in here is damaged in some way. Good authors that bring the pain in their writing have felt that pain in their own lives.

Sue me, but I think they're in the wrong and you're justified in eating their faces off. You need protein.
>>
>>34197621
Better than me. I had to apply for housing assistance and food stamps while still filling out every job application that I qualify for.

I didn't get to writing anything today, either.
>>
File: 1486029537582.png (579KB, 1276x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1486029537582.png
579KB, 1276x1276px
>>
File: provost.png (239KB, 506x355px) Image search: [Google]
provost.png
239KB, 506x355px
time fore updates

>KvsW is up to date
https://pastebin.com/f03ZfwUd

>frostbite is up to date
https://pastebin.com/sTS48Mvv

>JTfag is up to date
if youre new here is the folder
https://pastebin.com/1qS4EqXS
>>
File: 1486094906652.jpg (164KB, 720x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1486094906652.jpg
164KB, 720x1194px
>>
>Be me, 2008
>Sitting in class while the teacher is lecturing about some such bullshit, bully is sitting right next to me making observations for todays digging into me.
>teacher's no longer in front of the class because she likes to wander around the classroom during lectures.
>Feel something on my shoulders, Thefuck.jpg
>I can feel one third of the class moving around behind me, as though their heads all just snapped to the same point in space, just above and behind me.
>Someone's rubbing my fucking shoulders.
>look up
>Teacher is looking down on me with the "I love fucking with these kids" face she made whenever she'd pull some shit on kids not paying attention.
>"Could you fucking not?" I hear from the bully while I look on struggling to comprehend just what the FUCK is going on.
>Teacher fucks off and walks back to her desk, clearly suppressing a chuckle.
Joe, if you're reading this shit, thanks man.
>>
>>34183558
Hate to be a bit of a wet blanket, but the whole geist explanation felt too much like an unnecessary exposition dump.

Other than that, it was good.
>>
>>34200838
No worries, I'm always open to constructive criticism! I'll try to edit it or remove it to help the flow. Thanks!
>>
>>34200997
Do note, I like the background portions and the two discussing their life and differences, but explanation of what a geist is felt awkward.
>>
>>34201040
I do think that talking about the background, what it looks like, and what's going on around the characters is important and helps to give the story more..."life" I guess you'd call it. After re-reading it, I do kinda feel, like I went overboard with the geist explanation. I thought it was necessary because male main, Jason, didn't have a clue. But I think it could do with some trimming for sure!
>>
>>34201040
>>34201120
Edited the explanations some. Shorten some of it while doing away with other bits. Might edited a bit more tomorrow, time to relax a bit before bed. Thanks again for the input!

Goodnight everyone, take care! And don't give up hope, life is hard at times, but it just makes the good times that much better!
>>
>>34197621

Work. If you feel sadness, work harder.
>>
>>34165374
As if I needed another reason to hate ricer fags
>>
>>34202385

>Racing
>Inspired
>Cosmetic
>Enhancements

Actual go-fast parts are not rice.
>>
>>34202403
I'm agreeing with that other guy.
>>
>>34201971
Have a good night, AKM!
>>
File: 1485734212591.jpg (382KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485734212591.jpg
382KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1486509051510.jpg (2MB, 2481x3239px) Image search: [Google]
1486509051510.jpg
2MB, 2481x3239px
>A Night in Rome

https://pastebin.com/UiYtiZk5
Marco tucks his Beretta Model-38 into his right shoulder, digging the wooden stock into himself in expectation of a firefight on the streets of Rome, under the cover of night and partly illuminated by the few fires that rage from bombed-out buildings or the constantly launching flares from Communist soldiers. Marco's Beretta is greatly cherished by himself, being a symbol of pride and stature, only given to the "Duce Elite", an Italian equivalent to the Waffen or the SS. The Elite is clad in an M-44 tunic, M-43 trousers, an M-43 field cap contains most of his blonde hair, but several large, greasy tufts poke out from under it, pulled loose from movement during combat, and an M-44 Stahlhelm that's tilted-back on his head, the chin-strap being fastened tightly over the middle of his chin. Slowly, surely, the Italian advances down a side-alley, completely alone, his feet finding their places atop bricks and rubble carefully as to not make too much noise and alert any nearby Communists to his position.

Rome fell quickly after a coup was staged in central Italy, splitting Italy practically right down the middle. The Free People's Party of Italy used total war tactics, killing everyone and destroying anything that could benefit or was related to Fascist Italy, they developed a bad reputation among both the Axis and the Allies. Marco joined the Italian Army at the beginning of World War Two, and seeking to be regarded as a hero among Italians, he volunteered and graduated into the Duce Elite. As Italy broke away from the German cause, seeing the coming storm about to befall Italy, the Germans soon developed a new focus on Italy as well as the other Allies.
>>
File: 1486508967760.jpg (394KB, 2048x1651px) Image search: [Google]
1486508967760.jpg
394KB, 2048x1651px
>>34203680

But due to mass militarization of the homeland and the peaceful discontinuation of Russia's involvement in the Axis powers (as opposed to a mass invasion into the USSR) the German instead focused its military Westwards, Northwards, and especially Southwards as opposed to Eastwards, since Russia is at a comfortable position with the Fascist nation.

The alleyway, instead of opening out into a street, ends at a brick wall, a small hole shot or blown out of the top of it, which should give Marco a good vantage point over the street. Thankfully a large pile of rubble, material blown from the two-story building on the right side of the alleyway, formed a hill leading up to the top of the wall, so much so that Marco could just stand up on top of the pile and throw his legs over the wall, if desired. The Italian crouches, hugging the right wall by keeping his back against it and taking a moment to collect himself and recall proper engagement doctrine. When engaging an enemy at close quarters, assuming it's a small pocket of troops or just one member of opposition, Duce Elite should charge them and fire his weapon, overwhelming the immediate responses of the enemy and giving the Italian enough time to either engage in melee combat or kill the enem(y/ies) by means of gunfire.

"Wait" Marco thinks, raising slightly from his crouch before returning to his kneeling position. "When was the last time I've spoken?" The Italian asks himself, looking up past the roof of the building on the left of the alleyway with a look of ponderance, his eyes resting on a drifting flare that fizzles and spurts out light in the night sky. "Yesterday, surely." He thinks, mouth ajar slightly with lips pursed slightly, his dry and cracked lips leaving little room to move or expand. "No, yesterday I nodded at Major Fertolli, and nothing more." He corrects himself, drawing his eyes down slowly as the white light of the flare slowly fades from the alleyway and dims itself from the sky.
>>
File: 1486505083744.jpg (843KB, 1682x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1486505083744.jpg
843KB, 1682x1021px
>>34203699

"When will I talk again? Will I actually speak another time? Will i die before that even happens?" Marco asks himself internally, his breath deepening barely, just enough for him to catch a whiff of some foreign metallic smell. One thing that had not been dulled since the start of the war was Marco's sense of smell, the Italian can probably smell fresh-baked bread from miles away. Marco was actually known as the "bomb dog" of his squadron since he could pick up on foreign metals and wood easily, thus allowing him to determine a general or exact position on weapon caches and mines/traps.

https://youtu.be/07PpcCt90TY?t=43

The Italian crouch-walks over to the pile quickly before beginning to scale the rubble. As Marco ascends, he retrieves an M-43 Stielhandgranate from his belt, pulling the head from his belt, thus allowing the handle to slip through and into his hand. Marco takes the grenade and tucks it under his left armpit, retrieving his "Knuckle-Duster" knife from its sheath and gripping it between his teeth. Now, with the grenade back in his left hand, a knife clenched between his teeth, and his Beretta-38 in his right hand, still tucked into his shoulder, Marco begins to peak over the wall. But by shifting his weight to get an initial view, some of the rubble gives way, causing bricks and wood on the right side of the pile to go sliding down and crashing against the stone ground and wall. Marco scrambles to the more stable left side of the pile, hearing rapid footsteps from the other side of the wall quickly approaching, his eyes widen with fear and a sudden onset of anxiousness.

The Elite crawls forward towards the hole, right as a Communist Italian's face comes into sight, the man being lifted up by his other squadmates.
>>
File: 1492313294431.jpg (304KB, 1800x1435px) Image search: [Google]
1492313294431.jpg
304KB, 1800x1435px
>>34203719

The Communist screams in terror at the sight of Marco; just inches away from this man's face is another face, covered in sutt with a stout jaw and contorted eyebrows, blaring white eyes, and yellowish-white teeth that almost shine in the dim light of Rome. Between this man's- no- this ghoul's teeth is a knife with brass knuckles on it. The ghoul's hair also seems frantic and strange, sticking out from under a cap and helmet in groupings that suggest vigorous labor. The entire ensemble of Marco appeared almost like the face of a blood-thirsty, enraged skull. The Communist jumps from the hands of his friends right as Marco drops the trigger from the Stielhandgranate, pulling it just in time for the Communist to gather his wits and look back up at the hole, now clear from Marco's line of sight. The Italian holds the grenade for a full second before shoving it through the hole and pushing himself from his prone position and off the rubble. Two rifle shots pop from the other side of the wall before a thick plume of white smoke shoots upwards, tiny pings of shrapnel can be heard as they fall from the air and bounce off the pile of rubble and other stone areas, but just as quick as the pings came, screams fill the air, probably three or four men all yelling in pain and crying out for anyone to help, meanwhile one person gurgles in such an awful way that the Italian Elite can barely stand hearing it.

And just like that, a distinct, familiar metallic smell hits Marco hard, causing him to contort his face, not out of anger, but out of disgust, making him retire from his position near the rubble, and thus starting his advance back down the alley and into the night.
>>
File: 1486506498765.jpg (3MB, 3200x1993px) Image search: [Google]
1486506498765.jpg
3MB, 3200x1993px
>>34203724

It didn't take too long to collapse the Communist coup, just one week after Marco's "One-Grenade Skirmish" as he mentally coined it and the Italo-Communist conflict had subsided. Prisoners were taken, executed, tortured, all of their crimes were rightfully punished and accounted for. After all was said and done, three-hundred-eighty-two Communists were killed and over a thousand injured or MIA. Marco, now on the verge of being redeployed to the Northern Front, sits alone on the patio of a bar in a town just a little ways out of Rome, barely touched by war, the only hint of conflict being a couple of craters from ditched payloads and one or two unmoved wrecks of aircraft. With a small loaf of bread in his hand, the Italian takes careful bites, savoring the welcome taste of the loaf. "Hello." Greets a young lady, no older than Marco is. "Beautiful evening, right?" She asks, regarding the sun that's starting to set. "Thank you, dear sir, I'm so glad to have someone like yourself fighting for Italy." The girl compliments, walking over to Marco's table and sitting across from him. The soldier had taken off his headwear, letting his thick, stuffy hair stick upwards and outwards, conditioned that way from wearing his helmet for two weeks straight without taking it off.

Despite his odd appearance, however, the lady gives Marco an interested look. "Someone so... handsome." She remarks, crossing her legs and leaning on the table. "I was kind of hoping someone like yourself would give me their name." She jokes, propping her elbows on the table and putting her head in her hands. Marco blinks a couple of times, his mouth opening to tell her, but his mouth not actually being able to produce the right word. "Ma-Mu-Mark-Marc-Marco." he finally stutters out, his jaw feeling somewhat sore and stiff.
>>
>>34203736

It's not until after Marco has spoken that he realizes, "That's it! That's the first time I've spoken in over a week!" The Italian gives the girl a smile, his jaw still aching from its non-use and spirit soaring from such a triumph of will. "Marco... You know, my mother used to tell me, 'Watch out for boys named Marco.' I asked her why and she told me, 'Marco means they're rendered to Mars, they're warlike.' And I always thought she was crazy. But," She pauses, eyeing the sutt-covered, battered, worn soldier, returning her attention to his face and giving Marco a slight smirk. "She seemed to be right after all."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
>>
>>34203751
That was a nice right, guys.
Thanks for reading it, if you do.
>>
>>34203751
I enjoyed that as well. Good work.
>>
>>34203769
ALWAYS with that level of detail I envy. Great job.
>>
File: 1487568568107.png (201KB, 399x428px) Image search: [Google]
1487568568107.png
201KB, 399x428px
>how do you write about places that you've never been to
>how do you write about activities you have absolutely no experience
>how do you over come not having an original story
>when do you stop researching start writing
>HOW?
>>
>>34204099
One of my methods in Loud and Silent was to find a spot on google earth. The town of Benoy in Chechnya is a real place and the property with the red house is also real. If you can tell topography from it, google earth can be a powerful ally in terms of setting. If not, just make a place up, or make up geography. No one's gonna look into you saying candlestick park is at the bottom of a hill. Even though it doesn't exist anymore.
>>
File: geometric.png (48KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
geometric.png
48KB, 800x800px
>>34204099
No one will EVER question.
>>
>>34204099
Here's what you do.

You say to yourself. "Fuck it."
Write something.
If it's shit, people will hopefully tell you.
If it's good, same thing.
Good luck getting feedback you can act on.
Rinse and repeat.
Most importantly. Have fun writing what you write. It's as much about you as it is the reader.
>>
>>34204099
Honestly, I did read so much about WWI and WWII battelfields, I think it helps describing the shitstorm it was, albeit in a toned-down version of what it really was.

For topograpy, I use towns where I went, of photos of towns.

On a final note : there is NO original story, I believe. Everything as already been done at least once, even if nobody heard of it. We can't be the firsts to change guns into girls, and we won't be the lasts.

What we can do, however, is ignore this. You can write about WWII and the Pinte du Hoc raid if you want, even if ti's been done already. you shouldn't stop doing something because someone did it before.

Your version will be different from his, because you had different experiences and different ways of writing, describing, etc... Perhaps you prefer stories where it ends badly
Perhaps you prefer those where there is so much MC deaths that the PoV changes frequently.

Write something you'd like reading yourself. If you don't want to read what you wrote, who would ?
>>
Anyone here ever read the AXIS OF TIME trilogy?
Seems like something K would enjoy. essentially a carrier battle group from the year 2022 is sucked into a time vortex as a research ship begins a laser based teleportation experiment. With that, one of the american ships is thrown into a graybeard in the south seas, almost immediately sinking, the carrier and three others, a Japanese cruiser, an american frigate and a British submarine are teleported into the midst of the task force sent to midway in 1942, who immediately begin slaughtering the carrier group for several minutes until one of the officers comes to and authorizes the use of the offensive systems by fleet AI. (Japanese junior officer aboard cruiser whose superiors are all dead) and they partially shred the task force before they establish communications. Meanwhile at least one Indonesian frigate (they were in the bay of Jakarta when the incident occurred) comes under Imperial Japanese control, while the axis and the allies both struggle to make the most of the technology that comes across, recreate it, and attempt to lever for power in the newly changed arc of history.

Sound interesting, guys?
>>
>>34204499
Interested
>>
File: prosecutie.jpg (369KB, 1215x2160px) Image search: [Google]
prosecutie.jpg
369KB, 1215x2160px
>>34204594
I read it years ago, but if I remember correctly, there were some things that are GLARINGLY retarded, like the aircraft carrier Hillary Clinton, however, I can forgive it because the author is an aussie and Weapons of Choice (first book) was published in the Early early turn of the century era. 2004 if I remember. But anyway, Weapons of Choice, Designated Targets, Final Impact. They're written by John Birmingham and if you find those interesting, because despite a carrier named after someone who couldn't POSSIBLY have a carrier named after them in the time frame, and probably never will, they really ARE interesting books, you might also like to check out his other notable trilogy, The Disappearance trilogy. It consists of "Without Warning" "After America" and "Angels of vengeance."

The disappearance trilogy follows a few particular characters, mainly an engineer from seatle and an echelon agent named Caitlyn Monroe in the aftermath of an event that would become known as "The wave" which makes the majority of the north american population, including most of cuba, mexico and canada disappear from the land. an area around seatle and some other areas around south mexico and MAYBE alaska are the only areas in the northern continent spared the effects, and the world is explored as the absence of north america manifests its effects in the world of 2003, on the eve of the war in Iraq.
>>
JESUS TITTYFUCKING CHRIST! Two of my friends just got fucking doxxed by the islamic state! I'm withdrawing from what little social media I have left.
>>
>>34204099
Writing, my friend, is like philosophy. If you know what philosophy is like, you will know that in philosophy to reach an endpoint, you must solve any questions or doubts before arriving at said end point, or at least that's how I reason conclusions are made, reasonable ones, obviously.

So, anon, why are you writing?

Is it to convey an idea?

Is it to retell an event?

Is it for the hell of it?

Are you just trying to bullshit for the (You)s?

All of these questions and pretty much whatever answer you give are valid reasons, the only thing invalid would be to not answer at all, for that's no reason and therefore not a real reason (since there's a lack of one.). I write because I like to remedy about real life combat, what it's like, what they feel, what it looks like, etc. I already edit war music videos (not vaporwave, only serious stuff) so writing is the next go-to medium to express my imagination.

Therefore, my philosophy is that I write because I want to express my idea of combat and conflict, really simple. All you really have to do is ask "Why?" And you can go far.

As for settings and activities, just pirate some war documentaries (or watch low-quality versions on YouTube) and have yourself a grand old time soaking up some visual references, again, really simple.

But typically, my process is something like this: Think about a scenario with characters, as for the story above, I was remedying about urban combat during WW2 and pictured a face-to-face encounter between two soldiers, one of them resembling a skull (Marco). I quickly establish who they are and a general setting (General Setting=Overall location, I.E. Rome, Italy) then I picture an immediate or specific setting (The exact location, I.E. an alleyway) afterwards I just picture any of the important/smaller stuff (I.E. The Wall, Pile of Rubble, Etc.). Then anything else I need to add is just all sorts of goody ha-ha.
>>
>>34204746
But for activities, if you want me to be more specific, trying looking up stuff for gunfights if you want to figure out how to write a war story like I do. Visual references are important, and I typically try to find death footage to understand how people react to being shot. Vital shot? They drop like a sack of bricks. Scathing shot (through an arm, etc.)? About a moment before they realize what hit them, literally. P.S. bodies don't jerk like in the movies. Explosion? Typically a grenade explosion will leave em running for one or two steps before immediate shock sets in from the blast or some shrapnel drops them.
You probably get the point.
But hey, if you don't want to watch people being killed, I literally don't blame you, it even sounds fucked up, but morbid curiosity shouldn't be shamed or scolded at. (Just don't let it be an obsession).

If you're writing romance, touch upon past relationships, personal experiences, current relationships, and even look online for other people's experiences, valuable stuff there. I would give you more advice on romance if I had any, but that's not really my field.

Make sure to keep your characters characterized, if they have traits that they're given early on, ABIDE BY THEM, I used to do some really ameteur shit when I was younger and I could barely keep my fucking characters together because I was an idiot, don't be like me. If your character is afraid of heights, don't let him walk near ledges and shit, if he's a fan of scary movies, give him a collection of classic slasher flicks, etc. Essentially, take what you've given your character so far and before he does an action, ask yourself "would he/she do that?" Then go from there. If no then don't do that or have him do something else, if yes have him do that or something similar, etc.
>>
>>34204761
As for getting "original" ideas, just go with your interests. I like combat and realism, so I write about realistic combat, simply put. If nothing really interests you, revert back to philosophy, "Why am I writing?", You know where to take it from there.

Also, as >>34204323 points out, there really aren't any "original" stories anymore. Those were all created long ago and are now know as "archetypes", I know you already know what archetypes are so no need to explain. All you really can do is just work it out how you like. Because despite the archetypes having rules and regulations, nobody here is judging you because "YOUR TEMPTRESS CHARACTER WAS LAWFUL GOOD WHICH ISNT AT ALL HOW A TRUE TEMPTRESS ARCHETYPE IS!" Trust me, nobody here is doing that.

Alright, speeh is over, stepping off of my soapbox, just tired and wanting to catch some Zs. Goodnight anons, I'll correct any mistakes I made and clarify if need be in the morning.
>>
>>34204721
Terribly sorry to hear that! Stay safe, kek. May God be with your friends, friend.
>>
>>34204770
if you have any social media, delete it, or look around VERY carefully for anything that might give off information, license plates are a big one, pictures of personal docs or licenses are another, don't trust technology with sensitive information. Stay safe, guys. I'll try and get in touch with them to see what recourse there is or what could have given their shit away. Those are the people I nearly got shot in front of a gym with... I'm not going near them for a while.
>>
>>34204823
How about no, I'm not paranoid
>>
File: 1475638028630.png (321KB, 943x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475638028630.png
321KB, 943x1200px
Bumperino
>>
Seeing nobody is dumping, I'll post the last update I did. Shouldn't be long, it's a short one.

“Having a girl sleep on your chest isn’t disturbing you ?” You hear her voice just before drifting away and manage to focus back on reality. She is looking at you with inquiring eyes, using her hand to prop herself up away from your shirt.

“Not much”, you whisper. Using your right arm to keep your eyes in the dark, you try to go to sleep. After a full day digging in the soil of Flanders, resting for a night is a treasure you don’t want to lose. On the other hand, having a calm conversation with a girl resting on your chest after a day of hard labor is something you could enjoy.

A long silence sets in and you can hear the noises of the night through the flaps of the tent. Some birds are still active late and you swear there is an owl somewhere. You can make out the moon illuminating the fields, rays piercing the clouds and landing softly on the ground.
>>
>>34205851
“You have a girlfriend ?” she hesitates in a soft voice, as if ashamed of her question. She lodged her head on your chest again, looking away from you, playing with a strand of her black hair.

“No, I haven’t”, your tone betraying your lingering feelings. Almost as if speaking to yourself, you continue.”I am disappointed by the girls around me and the younger generation as a whole. Now, girls just want to have fun and they don’t care about anything beside that. I’m closer to traditional values.”

You dare and gently put your hand on her head. She tenses a bit when you touch her but playing with her hair seem to relax both of you.

“And...uh... how would you describe the girl you would like ?” she herself dares to ask, blushing in the darkness of the tent.. That is an interesting question. You try to muster what is left of your energy to think while she continues, “I mean, what would her hobbies be, what values would she have… Because if you don’t like the girls now, perhaps you should look elsewhere”

Getting no answer for a long moment, she turns around to see you sound asleep, an arm on your eyes, a hand on her head. A smile slowly makes its way on her face, sparks in her eyes. She lies down on you again and let herself drift to sleep listening to your heartbeat.
>>
>>34205859
Birds singing in the morning dew, wind gently blowing the leaves of the trees nearby, sun giving its warmth to the air ; this is a wake up call you could get used to. You slowly pry open your eyelids and focus your gaze on the roof of your tent.
She is still there, sleeping, her breath slow, deep and in rhythm with yours. Her head is burried in her hair, a black silky mess on your chest.

You poke her cheek gently with your finger and whisper “Sun’s up Jane, wake up”. You clear her face from hair, pulling some from her mouth. She has a calm and satisfied face despite not being in the best position to appear as a sleeping beauty.

“Hey, come on, we can’t waste too much time dozing off” you try again, this time pinching her nose for a second. She moves a bit, shaking her head. You pinch it again with a bit more strength.

Her head swings quickly and she catches your finger in her mouth, biting it. “Gotcha” she says, fully awake and letting her teeth show. “So, do you have a thing with my nose ?” she mumbles, pressing on your skin.

“Not really, just wanted to wake you up. Seems it worked”. Amused by the situation, you wiggle your hand around, wanting to see if her head will follow or if she will let you go. Her grip stays strong and you are just making her head move a bit. You surprise yourself by smiling at the picture. “Could you stop biting my finger ? It’s not a chocolate, in case you did not know”

“Oh really ?” She closes her lips on it, looking at you with puppy eyes. You blush, and she with you. She spits it and sits up. “So, uh… I’ll be outside, starting the fire.” She puts on a jacket and her shoes before going through the flaps. You just stay here, dumbfounded by the sudden change in behavior she just had.
>>
>>34205871
Gathering your wits, you sit up, alone in the tent. You look at your finger, the sensation still present in your mind. A little music plays somewhere, the tune is familiar to you. Shaking your head in a futile attempt to clear your thoughts, you get on your feet and put your own jacket and shoes on before following Jane outside.

She is sitting in front of the dead fireplace, her legs crossed. Music is clearer to your ears and you recognize the tune from a videogame you used to play. Careful as to not disturb her, you manage to get within a few meters of her, just enough to know she is playing a harmonica.

“Blowout soon...” you say in a low voice, looking at the horizon. She continues playing, no minding your presence behind her or your intrusion in what seems a part of her own world.
You sit beside her, cutting slices of bread and buttering them generously. You add some blueberry jam on and hand some to Jane.

She stops playing, puts the harmonica in a pocket and takes the slice. She bites happily and savours the taste. She wolfs down the remaining slices. Filling a mug with hot chocolate from a thermos, she asks you without making eye contact “Why are we digging again ? I don’t remember you telling me before.”

Blowing on your own mug, you answer “When I had my...episode or something…” You can’t finish your sentence as she interrupts you sharply

“You had a heart attack... You… It stopped beating and I did CPR… I don’t know what happened, you were driving and feeling sleepy and then you just fell down and… I thought you were dying…” Her throat tight with feelings , she struggled to finish. She begins drinking and keeps her hand around her mug.
>>
>>34205874
“Oh… Well, I’ll have a check-up when we get home. There’s no previous cases in my family, I doubt I’m about to die so young.” Mentally, you make a small note to have a full medical examination as soon as possible. You wouldn’t want to leaver her without you because you wouldn’t accept her warnings. “Anyway, after...that, I could see things. I mean, I saw things.”

She turns to you, curiosity and worry both in her eyes. You simply keep talking. “I don’t know if I was there or if I was a spectator. It was World War I. All around us, it was a battlefield. We were standing in a german trench, there was a thick fog just ahead of us. There was a young man, he was scared shitless.”

You take a sip from your mug, letting the warmth of the drink flow through you. “Tanks were coming out of the fog. There was so many of them. There were men too. British I think, or French ? I don’t know. Allies, that’s for sure. They overrun the the trench.”

You gulp down, memories still vivid. You don’t want to see what comes next, but your lips keep moving and words keep flowing. “He fled. He jumped out of the trench and ran. He got through barbed wire and jumped down a hole. He laid his rifle down. You should have seen it, it was heartbreaking, as if abandoning his lover.”

She did not say a word since you started speaking. She is breathing mass of worries for you.
“He was going to touch the rifle when a poilu appeared and killed him. He told him they couldn’t take prisoners and that he was sorry. The Geist appeared and cried, then just laid down”

Her face changed gradually, going from sadness to suppressed anger. You finish your mug and your sentence. “So we’re digging because I want to find both of them. I can’t leave them several feets under wheat fields where they should be buried properly.”
>>
>>34205880
“I did not see a thing of what you’re talking of. Are you sure you are alright ? Perhaps you’re losing your mind, we should…” Her voice trails off when she sees you playing with an old little bullet before taking up again “What’s that ?”

“An old bullet I found in a school trip years ago. It’s a 8mm Mauser one. I always kept it close by, like a lucky charm of sort.” Making it roll between your fingers, you appreciate the glint caused by sunrays on the brass.

“Oh… Oh ! We’ll see how it goes then. I mean, when we dig them up” Jumping on her feet and grabbing a shovel, she goes towards the hole while telling you to come and dig too.

Shoveling earth and feeling your back muscles move kept your mind focused on the task, concentrated on the movements of your arms.The sun is now way up in the sky and few clouds are keeping its rays from dousing the region. The three, almost four meters deep hole could block the sun if it was lower. Unfortunately you both focused on digging deep before making some earthworks around the lip of the crater. The sweat rolling down your forehead almost falling in your eyes and stop for a moment to mop it.

You look at Jane, working with mechanical persistence and regularity. You go back to digging. After a few minutes worth of dirt thrown out of the hole, your shovel butts into something else than fresh soil. You signal to Jane and you both begin to dig up using your gloved hands.

First boots, the leather crumbling down in your hands, then fabric full of holes resting on a decomposing leg. Working faster under the adrenaline of finally finding what you were looking for, you finally unearth the whole body, flanked by a bolt-less rifle.
Standing back up, you try to keep your cool. A few words still manage to escape your mouth

“Oh Lord, have mercy on our souls…”

Before you, Paul is lying down in an eternal sleep.
>>
>>34205886
And that's it for now !

I hope you enjoyed it. It needed more time to be written than others because I corrected the whole 'Bin and Docs before continuing writing.

As usual, any feedback is appreciated.
Points I'd like to know if they're better or worse are dialogues, character's depictions and pacing.
>>
Where did all the writers go? Where's 10/22, Light My Fire, vampire .22 guy, Fortunate Sons, Construct? It feels kind of empty.
>>
File: no sleep nor coffe.jpg (132KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
no sleep nor coffe.jpg
132KB, 472x472px
>>34206302
work, school, life and computers being a bitch with a side of life too

>i keep a tab on them
>>
>>34206372
So are they still working on their respective stories?
>>
>>34203769
Great level of detail, felt quite real, and a happy ending for our Marco.

Awesome work, as always, Realfag!
>>
>>34205674
Shit artwork.
>>
>>34206692
>So they're still working on their stories?
Construct is at the very least. Some of the others may be, but I'm pretty sure Fortunate Sons and PTRanon (Light My Fire) are done. Neither one has posted the thread in months.
>>
File: 124123341.jpg (613KB, 3609x2848px) Image search: [Google]
124123341.jpg
613KB, 3609x2848px
>>34206924
>>34204040
>>34203851
Just so you guys know, even thought I never post any "Thank you" posts, I really appreciate feedback.
It really lets me know when I'm taking my work in good directions and such.
If there are any critiques, feel free to share, I'm not an effective writer if I have bad habits.
>>
>>34207147
Well I don't know anything about if it's normal to say things like, "good work," and all that, that was my first post here, but I did mean it.
>>
is yandere rifle love the best rifle love? Is yandere love in general the best love?
>>
File: 1486228128373.jpg (104KB, 639x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1486228128373.jpg
104KB, 639x1042px
>>
File: 1487900892704.jpg (53KB, 591x341px) Image search: [Google]
1487900892704.jpg
53KB, 591x341px
i should get something done tonight

>should
>>
https://youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo aa
>>
File: keksarehad.jpg (337KB, 554x1200px) Image search: [Google]
keksarehad.jpg
337KB, 554x1200px
>>34208492
>should
Nah, you should do what you want, have a drink, light a fire, relax, burn down an abandoned building in the middle of the forest, snuggle up with someone nice, you know, all those lovely fireside things.
>>
>>34205897
Good stuff. Looking forward to seeing what they do with that body.
>>
>>34204721
Send the doxxers my way. Tell them I'll leave the front door unlocked.
>>
>>34204823
I've known that for years. Thank God I stopped using it last year.

Just gotta convince my wife.
>>
>>34208668
>>
File: 1486323780263.png (45KB, 570x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486323780263.png
45KB, 570x768px
>>
>>34209790
Still nice to see that's floating around.
>>
>>34209790

...what
>>
File: Natalia_likes_This.jpg (177KB, 828x737px) Image search: [Google]
Natalia_likes_This.jpg
177KB, 828x737px
>>34209790
>>
>>34205897
Damn, very touching, frog. Please do continue!
>>
https://youtu.be/eqrhJkoRX7o
>>
>>34209921
That's /k/oko
>>
>>34210408
It's about me, guy who posted it is my old team leader.
>>
Hotline Waffegeist: E P I L O G U E

How long has it been since that moment? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? …Years? All sense of time is non-existent.
Darkness surrounds me, blocking all my senses. Even my sense of self feels like it is slipping every now and then.
And when it happens, flashbacks of that moment keep replaying. Always ends the same way.

>It all happened in a flash, completely out of nowhere. One moment I was in my chair, and then I felt spirited away.
>And now, I remain in limbo, neither sure if I am alive or dead.
>Sometimes I hear voices, though I cannot make out what is being said, or it is in fragments.
“-ropped off like this.”
>”-ou hear he died?”
“-e murderer is still unknow-“
>”-missing, and still being search-”
“-push for legal prote-“
>”-saved us-“

All these things that happened, have they all been a dream? Is any of this real? So much has happened, or at least I think happened.

>I think I will continue to remain asleep, for there is nothing else I can do with this feeling of complete disconnect.
>>
>>34211066
I see a light ahead, is this finally it? I feel stuck and unable to move any of myself, but the light persists.

>Faces flash before my eyes, but I cannot see them. It is all a blur.

+“**** can you hear me?”
Am I waking up? Is the dream finally over?
* “How is he?”
+“He has begun to move, and his eyes open intermittently”
* “Can you hear me? If you can, tap two times.”
I try to tap with all I can, but the voices from before do not answer back.

>Time continues to drift by as I wait in white light.
>Voices continue to come and go, whispering or muffled, but always fragmented.
>I still try to hold on each perceivable day, hoping for this nightmare to end.
>>
>>34211096
*“-ou awake?”
A blurred face appears once again, but now with greater clarity. It is the face of an older looking man in a whit-Wait a minute! Where am I? What is this place? Why can I not move!?
*”Patient is agitated again! Nurse, bring ----- stat!”
Agitated again? What is going on!? Get awa…

* “Hello there. I need you to remain calm, and that you are in a safe place.”
“ugnh.”
* “If you can understand what I am saying, please move your head up and down or tap once.”
I feel dulled, but I complied move my head as instructed.
* “Good, able to move again and responsive.”
* “Now, how many fing-“
For the next few weeks, similar tests were conducted. It wasn’t until I regained my ability to see clearly and had shown that I haven’t become retarded that I was told I had been in a coma for almost 4 weeks. I was soon released from the hospital, and was sent home after confirming that I have regained my ability to move independently.

Thrust back into reality, I return to the only clue I have to where I call home.
>>
>>34211131
>Yet, everything doesn’t seem right. A part of me feels as though there is a large hole that hasn’t been filled.
>I continue to languish, and hold onto memories of this dream.
>What is this new sensation? This feeling, I know it from somewhere. But why is it also raining?
>My vision returns, and…

“It wasn’t a dream. Viveca, how I missed you!”

>”P-papa? You’re alive? I saw you die!”

I embraced Viveca as hard as I could, weeping. We survived through it all, from storming gangbangers to taking out heads of state. And now we’re are out, retired to a place where the both of us can live without fear, and away from the warzone to live out our lives in a place where these wonderful girls are accepted.

https://pastebin.com/aiMXAZXn
>>
File: 1486337891278.jpg (339KB, 996x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1486337891278.jpg
339KB, 996x1386px
>>
File: 1486713930655.png (143KB, 1285x646px) Image search: [Google]
1486713930655.png
143KB, 1285x646px
>>
>>34211639
You know, that's just sick, man, if you're going to blow someone up while they're trying to wipe their ass at least KILL them, with just that blasting cap it looks like maximum guaranteed effect (judging by the size of the electrical detonator mechanical assembly) is to blow off fingers and mangle the hand and arm.
>>
>>34164842
so niggers won't steal it
>>
File: 1489438112947.png (197KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1489438112947.png
197KB, 440x440px
>>34213240
Watch your language shitlord. Also, black people tend to avoid chains.
>>
File: 1497024597384.jpg (141KB, 692x763px) Image search: [Google]
1497024597384.jpg
141KB, 692x763px
>>34213872
>defending niggers
>on the racist nazi mongolese throat singing symposium run by the hacker called 4chan
>>
File: 14586755672331.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
14586755672331.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>34213872
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 1000x584px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 1000x584px
ATTENTION, THIS IS A BAIT WARNING.
BAIT HAS BEEN POSTED, FILTER OR HIDE POST NUMBER 34213872 AND MOVE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS. THIS HAS BEEN A BAIT WARNING.
>>
>>34213872
That's exactly why they won't steal it you dumb nigger
>>
File: 1406161715262.gif (208KB, 323x221px) Image search: [Google]
1406161715262.gif
208KB, 323x221px
>>34214449
i have an extensive bait folder
>>
>>34214573
>be me
>age 20
>remember technicolor was a thing when I was tiny child.
I'm not old enough to be reminiscing like this, fucker!
>>
[haha time for tanks]

"What do you mean they didn't allow me in the car?"
¤ That's not it. I feel far more comfortable with you in the seat than the new guy. He can drive ahead and scout and do the rest of these light vehicle things
"He can. And he does have a name"
¤ Yes. He does

Natalya was referring to the young man who got very interested in tanks after Lily's demonstration a few months ago. Sadly, Michel completely lacked talent, and couldn't keep his head cool in combat situations. At all

"You really want me to command the IS-3?"
¤ Yes. My only interest right now is winning this war
"Didn't seem that way two nights ago"
Natalya seemed genuinely embarrassed, and her voice got hushed
¤ I have not been given much affection...
"Sorry, didn't mean it like that"
¤ There is only comradeship between us anyway. You know what you are fighting for. Anyway, the tank's chances of being successful in combat will increase with you commanding it
"Seems rather simple when you put it like that"

Natalya's spoon dings against the almost empty can and she gulps down the last of the soup

¤ I'd rather not beg. But if that becomes ne-
"Please don't. I'd hate to see you do that"
¤ A yes then?
"Yeah"
A dozen tired figures sit by the crackling fire. Most had gone to sleep already. Tomorrow was going to be a long day
¤ What are you even doing?
Natalya pushes Miranda a little with her leg
+ Huh? What?
¤ You spend a lot of time with your face buried in your phone. Did you hear anything we say?
+ Uhm...
Miranda did of course have no idea what you and Natalya discussed.
+ Sorry, i didn't listen
¤ Anon will command the IS-3 from here
+ From here onwards
"Wait a minute now..."

You halt yourself before continuing the sentence
>>
¤ Yes?
"I thought you just wanted me for the journey?"
¤ Ideally, we wouldn't need a commander at all. But that is not how war works
"I'm insurance?"
¤ Don't say that...
"Sorry. I'll do what's best for the tank"
¤ Thank you. Really
Miranda taps away on her phone, sending a message to somewhere. But unusually for her, she puts the phone away when the message is sent. And then stands up

+ I’m gonna get some sleep

Miranda gets her lithe body of the folding chair and heads away. Something about her was off. She never went to bed voluntarily. She usually stayed up all night and played video games or something, and usually went to bed as the sun was about to go up.

“Isn’t that a little odd?”
¤ What?
“Miranda going off and sleeping like that?”
¤ Guess she just wants some sleep
“She just sleeps at day anyway”
¤ Maybe she’s growing up?

You turn to Natalya with a very doubting face

¤ Don’t look at me like i know anything
“Whatever has gotten into her, sleep is probably a good idea”
¤ Don’t wait for me
“Alright. See ya”

Natalya mumbles something and you head off to the excuse you had for a bed. At any rate it was better than the floor. Barely. The rumbling of engines far away, the quiet murmur of people downstairs, the wind above you. It was all calming noises, and you fell asleep within minutes

Natalya entered the room half an hour later. She walked over to her own bed, sat down and was halfway down unzipping her jacket before she stops. Stops and thinks. She sits for several minutes and just thinks. She looks absent. As if she is concentrating so much on thinking her eyes were just there to look cold.

After a little while she stands up, check that her pistol has a round in the chamber and leaves the room.
>>
If anyone outside her would have seen her, it would have been very obvious she was not in a playing mood. Her steps were long and determined, her gaze piercing. Eventually, she arrives at the M60A2 and quickly and silently jumps up on the upper glacis and makes her way to the turret. Miranda always slept inside the tank on a pile of pillows and blankets

Natalya flicked the hatch open and slid inside. Miranda spun around in her fortress of soft things, half blind from the darkness and not having her glasses on
¤ Easy, it’s me
+ N-natalya, you f-finally…
¤ What’s up with that voice? I need to see your phone
+ W-what? My phone?
¤ Yes, now.

Miranda sees the gun, and blurts something out as confirmation. Her voice went from something Natalya couldn’t identify at all, into confusion and disappointment in the space of ten seconds

Miranda hands over her phone. One of the last pre-war models, a very powerful thing, with one too many stickers on the back

¤ Unlock it
+ Natalya…
¤ Now

The Soviet couldn’t see it, but the girl had tears started forming in her eyes. Miranda drew a pattern on the phone and it unlocked itself with a click

Curiously, the wallpaper depicts an IS-2 in a snowy landscape with a figure standing in front of it.

Natalya didn’t bother much, but just navigated her way straight to the messages. The first name was one of the other caretakers, but the second name… Natalya taps the name, and start reading the last in a log of messages. The last was sent 45 minutes ago, and simply stated “Anon has been recruited to the IS-3”

¤ Miranda…

The smaller girl was shaking

¤ You must realize what Helen will do if she finds out about this
+ I w-won’t unlock it for her
¤ The same way you didn’t unlock it for me?

Miranda was now crying
>>
+ It’s n-not the same…
¤ She won’t care. Who knows about this?
+ No one. Helen doesn’t know, and she knows everything
¤ Helen doesn’t know shit. Keep it that way. Understood?
+ Y-yes
¤ We have to speak more about this later. But for now, keep silent about this and go to sleep. I have to do so as well

Natalya stands up and moves the hatch aside, before Miranda yelps out a “wait”. She wanted to say it, she wanted to say it so bad. But tonight, just like all other times, it was not to be. She lowers her head in defeat and sighs out two words

+ G-good night…
¤ Sleep

The taller woman eases her way out of the old MBT and skips down to the ground. A cold breeze of air reminds her she never closer her jacket properly. She zipped it up, not giving it any more thought and went back to the house and into bed.

The day after that a massive steel convoy was on the move. Engines roared and poured out thick diesel smoke. The pace was set at a calm 25 mph. All tanks could do that easily, and fuel consumption could be kept at a somewhat reasonable amount

Unlike the Jagdtiger, the commander of the IS-3 sat behind the gunner, on the left hand side of the gun

Grey aimed the gun. She had the same role in the old T30 before that vehicle was hit, and initiating her decay. Crammed in underneath the turret roof sat the rather short blonde trying to imitate a caretaker in the Panzer IV. The rest of the crew just called her “Loader”. And it seems she was so used to this, and Lily’s rant a few months ago left an impression on her. She was just Loader now, as a punishment of sorts.
>>
Natalya had her seat in the hull, as the driver. She was actually a little bit too tall to fit into the turret, and only fit into the hull with some modifications to the driver’s position. Reassuringly, you had two large MGs within reach. The first was a truly unique piece of machinery, a ShKAS

It was a belt fed machinegun that was originally intended for use in aircraft. It’s unique features was a unusual revolving feed system and a fire rate adjustable from the current setting, about 900 rounds per minute up to 1800 by increasing the gas pressure, and removing the additional weights Natalya had fitted to the reciprocating parts of the weapon.

And if that failed, there was also the ever reliable M2 fitted to the back of the turret on a pintle mount. Of course, the point of the IS-3 was the main gun, and not the little ones, that just as well could have been mounted by the sunroof on the Civic. Sadly the cannon had seen many years and hadn’t been well cared of. It didn’t have much ammunition either, since 122x785 mm wasn’t the most popular of calibers.

That was not going to be much of an issue today since the IS-3 was joined by almost three dozen more tanks, and as many cars and auxiliary vehicles carrying personnel, equipment and fuel.

The convoy was a safe way to travel, but also extremely noisy. The combined clattering of tank engines, most not being muffled, and the clattering of tracks made it very hard to communicate

Most normal microphones were very hard to use, so most crews used either very advanced systems with noise cancellation or throat microphones

But at the end of the day, this was just a transport stretch, and it usually ended up with people trying to get as comfortable as possible in the vehicles and getting the little rest they could. Of course, getting any rest inside a moving tank, among other moving tanks is an extremely optimistic idea, and does not really lead to anything
>>
By the time the sun had fallen to just above the horizon the convoy had traveled more than a hundred miles, and had put a little more than half the journey behind it. Come nightfall the tanks were put in a circle to protect anything that needed protecting, like soft skinned trucks and people in the middle. Most of the crews slept on top of the engine cover since it was heated up from the engine that had been running most of the day

This gave the crews something that was at least warm and hard to sleep on, as opposed to the cold, hard ground. But the chilly winter temperatures still necessitated more cover from the cold. Sleeping bags, tents, fires, anything to keep the people warm.

Standard rules didn’t allow any fires, but since everybody needed to stay warm, and exception was made for the night. With increased number of guards, fires were allowed. Small ones at least

Turned out that was a gamble that played out well. The night remained quiet, and so did the rest of the next day. Another few thousands of gallons of diesel later and the convoy arrived at a little larger city. Not it was time for proper maintenance. Perhaps this would be the last time the crews could care for their machines in a garage before the coming impact

The mood had gotten worse since the news of more hostiles. Reports were now reasonably sure this group would land in “Northern USA or western Canada” in about a weeks time. Of course Natalya had a much more accurate estimation

For personal reasons, Natalya wouldn’t actually share this piece of information, since she was very keen on pointing out it was still a guess and nothing else.
>>
Her mood didn’t improve much after not finding any more clues to position or composition of either the private team with the german tanks, presumably with Lily in the front. The force sponsored by the museum was also interesting, since it could have the IS-7 which Natalya really wanted to get her hands on. With a little help she could get rid of the old IS-3 and get that one instead. Probably

Getting transferred to a new tank was not unheard of. It was difficult to do, and very difficult to do properly. It was a risk, but it was a risk that had to be taken.

As a rather uneventful days draws to an end, a man on a mini-bike slowly wobbles into the outskirts of the camp. One of the sentries radioed that in as suspicious movement, since no sane person would be cycling around in the evening, in late january, during wartime.
His clothing was very unusual as well. Stone washed jeans, spiked…. bleached hair, t-shirt with an american flag and the text “Back to back world war champs” on it and a flannel shirt

He didn’t have any luggage apart from what he carried on the bike, which abounted to one bottle of water, one bottle of beer, and two packages of beef jerky. He was also wearing shades.

Natalya actually giggled when she heard it on the radio and immediately asked you to go and help the man. So instead of the abandoned café much of the crew had settled down in, you went out in the chilly night to help a stranger. But this was a war after all

You try not to judge people on sight, but this man looked like a douche in it’s purest form. And then it got worse

‘you the mechanic?’
“Yeah, guess i am. You said you needed help?”
‘Yeah bro, my Mustang is messing with me’

It was almost poetical that he would drive a mustang. He fit the stereotype perfectly

“Your… mustang is broken?”
‘I don’t hope so man, i think there was some strange sound from the engine, and ya know better safe than sorry?’
>>
File: mustang.jpg (574KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
mustang.jpg
574KB, 2048x1365px
At least he seemed to have some mechanical sympathy. You tried to read this rather odd man as you walked back to your car, the old Honda. And if he wasn’t strange already, his comment of the car made it even more strange

‘That looks cute!’
“Uhm, sure”
‘What is it?’
“It’s… a Civic”
‘Cool’

The man continues to be a riddle. He appeared like the last person ever to call a small hatchback “cool” or “cute”

“So… what kind of mustang is it anyway? One of the newer ones?”
‘Nah bro, a classic. Like, some of the first years. Few new bits, but she handles like a dream’

Old Mustangs were not exactly known as the best handling cars in the world, but… he did say it was modified

The man stayed silent for most of the ride, giving directions. But he did cause this creeping crawling feeling in your get that something wasn’t quite right

“So… what’s so important about this Mustang that i have to get it going in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere. At night?”
‘Big offensive coming up, bro. Lotsa these fuckboys landing soon’
“I’ve never heard anyone call these creatures “fuckboys” before… Point is it’s just a Mustang, not like it is super super important or anything”
‘Come on bro, no need to pull that shit on me. You’re a tank rider anyway, what do you know about speed’
“I know about weapons”
‘And why wouldn’t I?”
“I thought you were a scout or something, with the Mustang?”
‘Come on, she might be an old girl, but she ain’t too old to bring out some pain’

And at exactly that point it dawned on you, that this wasn’t quite what you thought it was. Not only because you understood what he meant, but because said Mustang came into view

“Shit, i thought you meant a Ford, not a damn warbird”
‘Ohh… i thought you seemed a little unenthusiastic’
“Come on, you could have said P-51. Thing is… i can’t really help you much with planes”
‘Just the engine bro, one of those modular things. Think you can give me a hand?’
“In that case, yeah. I’ll see what i can do”
>>
File: horny P51s.jpg (169KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
horny P51s.jpg
169KB, 450x360px
all for now!
>>
>>34214848
It took me longer than I feel comfortable admitting to figure out he was a pilot and not a goddamn douchebag.

Well, he might be a douchebag still, but you get the point.
>>
File: 1486714115072.png (3MB, 1737x1309px) Image search: [Google]
1486714115072.png
3MB, 1737x1309px
>>
>>34214848
.....so that was the pilot and not the douche bag, good update as always
>>
>>34215347
>>34214848
So ummm... Maybe you DON'T know this, but is is hard, NIGH IMPOSSIBLE, to find a picture of a punctured radiator coolant tank that I could name "This kills the runstang."
>>
File: a681a3ee14dfba304bc3e1812fec769c.jpg (108KB, 1100x801px) Image search: [Google]
a681a3ee14dfba304bc3e1812fec769c.jpg
108KB, 1100x801px
>>34215359
Here's a start.
>>
File: BF-109.jpg (524KB, 1600x1083px) Image search: [Google]
BF-109.jpg
524KB, 1600x1083px
>>34215566
a start, but it's no picture of a P-51 with a punctured radiator... sadly it looks like this will have to do.
>>
File: 1487910769031.png (2MB, 800x1779px) Image search: [Google]
1487910769031.png
2MB, 800x1779px
>>
>>34213872
Go away /pol/, your bait is shit.

>>34214364
>>34214400
>Too stupid to recognize an obvious troll
>>
>>34214848
have a (you)
>>
File: 1496572618189.png (126KB, 314x298px) Image search: [Google]
1496572618189.png
126KB, 314x298px
>>34214848
>mfw JT update
noice
>>
>>34211151
You fucking asshole!
>>
>>34214848
Quite the drama that's going on. Always good to see the tonks.
>>
File: 1488667268733.png (1MB, 1220x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1488667268733.png
1MB, 1220x1160px
>>
File: 1492496962706.jpg (103KB, 750x673px) Image search: [Google]
1492496962706.jpg
103KB, 750x673px
>>34215001
>>34215347
>>34215359
>>34216438
>>34216688
>>34216898

Thanks guys! Work on next has already started!
>>
File: ascended.png (468KB, 800x683px) Image search: [Google]
ascended.png
468KB, 800x683px
>>34217475
>mfw more JT soon
>>
Its that time of the thread mates
>>
File: 1481849898684.jpg (853KB, 2262x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481849898684.jpg
853KB, 2262x1200px
>>
File: 1482958605372.jpg (3MB, 2126x3036px) Image search: [Google]
1482958605372.jpg
3MB, 2126x3036px
>>
File: 1483285537603.jpg (201KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483285537603.jpg
201KB, 1200x1000px
>>
File: 1483422562412.jpg (1MB, 2079x2953px) Image search: [Google]
1483422562412.jpg
1MB, 2079x2953px
>>
File: wmik-land-rover.jpg (57KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
wmik-land-rover.jpg
57KB, 600x400px
>M2 being super mad for all the dust
>cold at night
>warm at sun
>lotsa uncomfortable shocks from the land rover

Cuddle M2 to make happy?
>>
File: 1484255522489.jpg (322KB, 1447x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1484255522489.jpg
322KB, 1447x2048px
>>
File: 1484680428508.jpg (136KB, 1280x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1484680428508.jpg
136KB, 1280x1408px
>>
File: 1486475597618.jpg (453KB, 3134x2110px) Image search: [Google]
1486475597618.jpg
453KB, 3134x2110px
>>
File: yes.png (76KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
76KB, 472x472px
>>34217796
Is the water wet?
dam straight i would
>>
File: 1491092251035.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1491092251035.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>
File: 1491120424148.jpg (1MB, 1649x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1491120424148.jpg
1MB, 1649x1800px
>>
File: 1495662669588.jpg (315KB, 600x989px) Image search: [Google]
1495662669588.jpg
315KB, 600x989px
>>
File: 1495665478307.jpg (521KB, 1200x1726px) Image search: [Google]
1495665478307.jpg
521KB, 1200x1726px
>>
File: CwfSBDtUAAAOboq.jpg (135KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CwfSBDtUAAAOboq.jpg
135KB, 750x1000px
>>
>1 (you)
At least there is 1 person that reads my stuff...
>>
File: nids8aoQsk1t01xvho2_500.png (248KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
nids8aoQsk1t01xvho2_500.png
248KB, 500x671px
>>
>>34217840
I mean, there is the views on the pastebin and i havent been around that much today
>>
>>34217840
i'm still not sure if im angry or not at you...
>>
File: nids8aoQsk1t01xvho4_500.png (276KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
nids8aoQsk1t01xvho4_500.png
276KB, 500x671px
>>
File: nids8aoQsk1t01xvho5_500.png (308KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
nids8aoQsk1t01xvho5_500.png
308KB, 500x671px
>>
File: njyyhml8n51uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (367KB, 1280x1818px) Image search: [Google]
njyyhml8n51uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
367KB, 1280x1818px
>>
File: nk6vosDOHN1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (162KB, 677x1309px) Image search: [Google]
nk6vosDOHN1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
162KB, 677x1309px
>>
File: nkft820WXZ1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg (141KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
nkft820WXZ1uo1fbeo1_1280.jpg
141KB, 1280x905px
>>
File: nmbkanPO3v1t85phvo1_1280.jpg (55KB, 524x960px) Image search: [Google]
nmbkanPO3v1t85phvo1_1280.jpg
55KB, 524x960px
>>
File: 1482014135955.png (469KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482014135955.png
469KB, 626x960px
>>
File: nmybkyVVUb1uo1fbeo1_1280.png (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
nmybkyVVUb1uo1fbeo1_1280.png
2MB, 1200x1600px
>>
File: nn61gpg49w1uo1fbeo1_1270.jpg (179KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
nn61gpg49w1uo1fbeo1_1270.jpg
179KB, 1280x1024px
>>
Waiting time.
>>
>>34217850
I could easily make things worse
>>
>>34217925
Don't toy with us! I already have a hard time forgiving you from last time.
>>
File: 1nkd9b.gif (112KB, 260x139px) Image search: [Google]
1nkd9b.gif
112KB, 260x139px
>muffled gas gas on the distance

>>34218541
>>34218541
>>34218541
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 120

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.