[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pat Mac on P&S Modcast Tonight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Link.jpg (117KB, 750x985px) Image search: [Google]
Link.jpg
117KB, 750x985px
He was edited y'all he's really not an elitist douchebag. Really.
>>
File: IMG-0224-225909.jpg (53KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-0224-225909.jpg
53KB, 506x900px
CC edited his facebook guys!
>>
File: believe.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
believe.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
>>34198167
>>
>>34198178
Wow. I went from finding out about patmac, loving his content, to hating him in the span of a week. Magical.
>>
>>34198167
how is this /k/ related
>>>/tv/
>>
>>34199212
Bit of an immature attitude, friend.
>>
>>34198167
Anyone wanna give a brief run down? I'm always game for some niche pseudo-celebrity drama and gossip.
>>
>>34199221
If you don't know who Pat Mac is and why he is /k/ related you should probably KYS.
>>
>>34198167
>>34199254

Are you guys refering to Pat McNamara? Thats probably why nobody knows who you're talking about, why not just use his actual name?
>>
>>34198178
Is this for real?
>>
>>34200363
Yes, /k/ had a very long thread about how they were no longer going to spend money training with Pat after his comments.
>>
>>34200579
and the real answer is that nobody was going to spend money with him anyways since his classes have always been booked to the limit and he actually tries to make people shoot accurately which intimidates 90% of /k/
>>
>>34198178
kek

mac has been and is a traitor, period.
>>
>>34199250
Pat Mac said that he's okay with universal background checks and a 3 day waiting period on gun purchases.
>>
>>34199250
>mediocre trainer and shooter
>/k/ loves his bod and alpha male vibes
>/k/s new man crush chases the money down the comedy central rabbit hole
>sees the check, decides he's more of a "moderate" and lord-behold the compromises he's willing to make are exactly in line with the stupid tv show
>show isn't even out yet
>patmac universally despised and exposed
goal post moving, back peddling, mottling of truth and dismissing comments ensues et all.

enjoy your roids and small fortune, you're done slick.
>>
>>34201119
oh yeah lord almighty he was such a true patron of the arts, clearly no one here is worthy of running open topped, outside the waistband, zero retention holsters and doing close ranged "drills" with such a skilled instructor.

Dude's a clown chasing money, you guys are now aware.
>>
>>34202545
>enjoy your roids and small fortune, you're done slick.

He's probably going to make even more money next year from the publicity alone.
>>
>>34202609
Ah yes, the James Yeager "If I make myself look like an ass the 'haters' will give me free publicity, but you all smart people will see through it and love me," strategy. It's a bold strategy, let's see how it plays out.
>>
>>34199254

>pat Mac
>/k/

no
>>
>>34202673
I assume the guys clients are made up of LEOs during the week with IT guys shelling out 4 figures for a weekend of training with an ex-spec-ops guy. (Sounds like a pretty fun job, honestly.)

I don't know that either group really requires the proper gesticulations and prayers at the alter of the 2nd to sign the dotted line. The few cops and most of the computer dorks I know don't really give a shit.
>>
File: BeggerYeager.png (153KB, 844x906px) Image search: [Google]
BeggerYeager.png
153KB, 844x906px
>>34202673
He'll be panhandling soon enough then.
>>
>>34199212
His content is pretty low effort trash, i mean most guntubers are but i just never saw the appeal of him, hickock feels like shooting with your grandpa, colion has decent music and a competent camera man, when fps Russia was going it had absurdity, but i never saw this guys appeal
>>
>>34198167
Pat Mac's other P&S modcasts where he discusses function fitness is gr8

I'm enjoying all this butthurt on his stance on bgc's tho.
>>
>>34199254
>KYS
You should definitely kill yourself.
>>
kek patmac shills on suicide watch
>>
>>34202545
>/k/ teens love his bod and alpha male vibes
Karl take 5 minute break and fuck off.
>>
>>34198167
is he retarded or was it the steroids inhibiting his common sense? no one gets interviewed on comedy central, a known anti-gun re-run network, without getting edited or manipulated unless they are retards or in on it.
>>
>>34199303
Lawls right off the bat in the podcast calling him Pat Mac....
>>
>>34202910
yikes
>>
>>34202910
That picture gets me jims rustled.
>>
>>34199254

kys cocksucker
>>
>>34199236
fuck off, communist agitator
>>
P&S shilling for idiot instructors again while circlejerking hero worship for mil and leo.

Almost as good as the "Roland special" guy from P&S getting drunk as hell and shooting his brother in law, then sweeping it under the rug. Made even better when people found out he lived in NC and was a reserve officer at some 3 officer agency in NM for the perks, despite having no LEO training or history.

Definitely the people I want instruction from. You know, the real beef eating pipe hitting face shooting Spartan punisher logo wearing special forces commandos.
>>
>>34202855

a 2-day weekend patmac class is $500, and requires 1000 rounds of ammo.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.