[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glock Perfection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Glock Perfection
>>
>>34058780
Take a look at that snout
>>
>>34058780

You can stop now
>>
>>34058780
Glocus perfectionus obliteramus
>>
File: 1487356779185.jpg (63KB, 817x857px) Image search: [Google]
1487356779185.jpg
63KB, 817x857px
>>34059056
>>
>plastic frame
>remotely close to perfect

You're barely at acceptable perfection.
>>
>>34059934
>plastic frame

You mean like most popular handguns on the market today?
>>
>>34060071
popular =/= good

mcdonalds is popular.
>>
>>34060341
McDonald's is good.
>>
>>34060341
>Don't buy Asian made cars. These steel monstrosities that get 7 mpg are better!!!
>Microwaves will never catch on, you must cook all of your meals on a stove
>Streaming shows you want will never catch on
>Muslim terror attacks will not become an everyday reality if we let them migrate by the millions

Yes. All steel firearms are the way of the future.
>>
>>34060366
Yuck. Its basically hollow carbs.

>>34060386
There so many fallacies with this statement. Have a you.
>>
>>34058780
>15+1 10mm longslide.
>not perfection.
We get it, you've got faggot wrists.
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>34058780
go to bed ren
>>
>>34059934
>Lighter than steel
>will withstand just as many rounds downrange
>much less expensive to produce, which means less expensive guns and more cash for ammo

All major militaries, law enforcement agencies, etc. have or are moving towards polymer frames. It's the way of the future faggot.
>>
>>34060413
I don't think he was being sarcastic

Though the long slide thing is a meme - 4.6 inches is fine
>>
>>34060434
10mm hardslugs were designed to be fired from 6 inch barrels with enough terminal stopping peower to take down a grown Elkman at 100 imperial yards.
>>
>>34060434
>4.6 inches is fine
is that what she tells you anon?
>>
>>34061058
Women don't enjoy their cervices being rammed
>>
>>34061128
T. Someone who has never made a woman scream by bottoming out inside her and just slowly pressing harder.
>>
File: 1475038472097.jpg (77KB, 564x583px) Image search: [Google]
1475038472097.jpg
77KB, 564x583px
>>34060424
False. Its cost effective. Military procurement doesn't care about best in class. They care about equipping as many lowest denominators as possible with whatever backroom deal they can get cheaply.

Various special forces would be a better example as they have unrestrained budgets and procure their own equipment independently.

None of them use the block
>>
>>34060386
if gordon ramsay shows have taught me one thing it's that anything cooked in a microwave is shit
>>
>>34061134
Uh. She wouldn't be screaming in pleasure.
>>
>>34062208
>1911fags really believe this

>"The Marine Corps has authorized MARSOC operators to carry Glock pistols, since many of the elite outfit's members prefer the popular 9mm over the custom .45 pistols the service bought them in 2012"
Kek
Not to mention the Navy Seals, ksk, etc. all use either the glock or polymer pistols.
The one special forces unit that procured 1911s this century is already moving away from them

TOP KEK
>>
>>34062386
>polymer pistols.
Nobody uses a shellac pistol.

Durability isn't much of a factor long term for the .mil

I for one will enjoy the comming year as plastic guns crack and fail with zero hope of repair.
>>
>>34062404
>just you wait guys it will finally happen!

>you'll be wishing you had gone steel!

Polymer frames have been in widespread use for the last 25 years. If there was some kind of expiration date on them I'd think we'd know by now.
>>
>>34062338
Not that anon but what? Like, actually having used a microwave hasnt shown you how terrible they are? tasting the difference between properly cooked things and microwave cooked isn't obvious?...
>>
>>34059056
ahhhhhh
>>
>>34062457
25 years is nothing. 1911s are going on 100+ and they're not even that strong.

We'll even include the early plastic pistol vp70 and say they're really 47 years old.

Nobody of note adopted them and i haven't found a report on how well they lasted from the three that did.
Not sure the safe queen ones are a really a good example, they'll easily last 500 years if they're only shot once a year.

Either way if a plastic pistol fails you lose a hand. When steel fails the slide ejects itself and hopefully you have your eyepro on
>>
>>34062470

yeah wtf, you need Ramsay to teach you how shit a microwave is for real food?
>>
>>34063140
The frame material has nothing to do with how likely a gun is to explode if you shoot overloaded ammunition dipshit retard. How about you shoot a few hundred rounds of .45 Super out of your unmodified 1911 and I'll do the same through my stock USP and we'll see whose gun is in better shape at the end.

Damn that's crazy though that all special operations soldiers in the western world shoot polymer pistols now. Really makes you think...
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.