[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General_Granny's Got a Gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 119

File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus a
nd Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.
It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Featured writers

Anon-kun
Sig & Anon: Just another day
https://pastebin.com/q5npm7UJ

PTRfag
Light My Fire:
http://pastebin.com/JY3jiKq4

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread: >>34008442
>>
File: stealthisoptional.gif (953KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
stealthisoptional.gif
953KB, 500x375px
>>34058446
Yes... also maximum flaming exhaust. A launch in the evening should be visible from dozens of miles off. We're talking space shuttle tier exhaust.
>>
File: 1426128510627.jpg (88KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1426128510627.jpg
88KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: prettypoklonskaya4.jpg (196KB, 710x523px) Image search: [Google]
prettypoklonskaya4.jpg
196KB, 710x523px
>>34058831
Delet this.
>>
>>34058831
Kek. I love these fake grabber ad memes.
>>
File: 1424364015629.jpg (24KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1424364015629.jpg
24KB, 392x500px
>>34058868
>>
File: jacson.jpg (56KB, 350x519px) Image search: [Google]
jacson.jpg
56KB, 350x519px
>>34059161
Finally, I get to use something from my other folder I haven't used in a while... ironically I got it here, but intended to use it elsewhere.
>>
Ok, time for some more
https://pastebin.com/jKYKb8Qf [NSFW]

"Of course not. The facility is already under attack by the rebels. You'll use their assault as cover to get inside. I've already tweaked the base records to recognize your Overlord unit as friendly, so as long as you don't talk to anyone you should be able to slip past the Conglomerate forces. The rebels, on the other hand, will probably shoot at you. I'd recommend avoiding them." Leta explained.

"So who exactly are you working for then? The way you talk about the rebellion makes me think you're not with them, but you're obviously not with the Conglomerate either." Nate questioned.

"Let's just say I'm a free agent. I used to be with the rebels. You could say I was a founding member. Back when it was about liberating the galaxy, and the "High Commander" still put people before ideology. Now it's not about freedom anymore, it's about power and revenge. That's not really my style." Leta sounded bitter.

"The rebels I kno- knew didn't seem like that..." Nate responded.

"That's because your friend Thoros thought he could stay and fix the movement from within. And look what that got him: hidden away on this backwater hellhole where he couldn't cause trouble." Leta snorted. "He was the exception, not the rule. You wanna know what the rebellion has become? Look at the Marshall Sisters. Fanatical psychopaths who would rather punish Humanity than make things better for Xenos."

"Yeah, I ran into one of them. Very intense..." Nate muttered.

"That's one way to put it." He could practically hear her eyes rolling.

"Do you know where Ketri is? Or am I going to be searching the entire base?"

"All prisoners should be chipped to track their movements. Don't worry, I already deactivated yours. However the system is run over the base intranet and isolated from external systems. You'll need to find a security checkpoint and patch me in directly so I can find her."

"Gotcha. How long until I drop?"
>>
>>34059407
"About 30 seconds. Get ready."

The hatch under him hissed and swung open, leaving him hanging in the clamps. He could see the desert hurtling by below, too fast to make out. The shuttle was starting to slow down as it came out of a dive, and Nate could now make out the facility below. He could see the battle raging, walls and buildings blasted apart by artillery fire interspersed with bursts of tracers exchanged between groups of infantry.

There was a grinding noise, and the clamps lowered Nate until he was hanging beneath the belly of the shuttle.

"Alright, dropping in t-minus 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Disengage!"

As Leta finished the countdown, Nate felt the clamps release, and suddenly he was in freefall. He had done this in lighter armor before, and immediately spread his limbs to slow his descent and orientate himself correctly. Once the suit informed him that he had reached PoNR, he deployed the jump "jets" (actually small cannae thrusters) and fired them. Someone on the ground had noticed him, and suddenly the air was alive with tracers. Casting a glance upward, he saw the shuttle take a series of hits and break apart.

Using the jump jets to maneuver, he soared past bursts of tracers and flak, buffeted by the explosions.

"You still there?" Leta's voice piped.

"Yeah."

"Good. I'm highlighting a landing zone on your augreal gear. Should put you fairly close to a security station. Make sure you've slowed down, even all that armor won't save you from gravity."

Nate saw a large target appear in his vision, centered on the roof of one of the blocs. He aimed for it, firing his jets in bursts to slow his descent. He kept an eye on the velocity meter, slowly inching the needle out of the red without slowing down too much and making himself a target.
>>
>>34059425
As his velocity decreased, he found himself with less and less control over his descent. A stray tracer struck him on the right shoulder, not penetrating but sending him spinning off course. Struggling not to panic, he managed to correct his angle of attack, but he had missed the landing zone and it was too late to make it.

"LZ is a no-go!" He shouted into his throat mic "I'm going to have to land in that staging area!"

"Alright, I'll guide you from there. Might want to deploy your mouthguard."

Nate prodded a switch inside the mask with his tongue, and opened his mouth to allow the rubber insert to slide between his teeth. He clamped down on it, and mentally steeled himself for impact.

He struck the ground with incredible force, feeling the pavement fracture beneath him as the suit automatically buckled his knees to absorb the impact. Rising to his full height, he spat out the mouthguard and deployed his weapons. The staging area was largely empty, except for a group of Mercs in light armor crouched behind a parked APC. They raised their weapons, and Nate was momentarily frozen, unsure what to do.

The rebels answered the question for him, a group of them rounding a corner behind him.

"Well, here goes my cover..." He muttered to himself as he leveled the 20mm and opened fire on the Mercs.

A couple managed to get behind the vehicle, but the rest were too late, their armor shattered and punctured by his fire. The rebels joined in, providing suppressing fire to keep the remaining Mercs down while Nate deployed his missile hive and fired two shells in top-attack mode. They soared up, then pivoted and slammed down behind the APC, kicking up a cloud of dust and bits of Merc as they exploded.

Turning, he found the rebels cautiously aiming their weapons at him.

"You! Overlord! Who do you fight for?" One of them, a smallish Kodo, barked.

Nate opened his helmet and lowered his cannon slightly.

"I fight for Captain Thoros."
>>
>>34059438
"Captain Thoros is dead." The Kodo said suspiciously.

"I know. I buried him. I'm carrying out his final orders. If you don't get in my way, then I'm with you."

The Kodo nodded slowly.

"Very well. May the High Commander's Will be with you." He pronounced.

Nate nodded, and sealed his helmet.

"Well, now you've blown your cover this is going to get a bit dicey." Leta chirped in his ear. "Follow the route on your augreal. The Conglomerate system doubtless has you tagged as hostile now, so don't hesitate to eliminate any of them that cross your path."

Nate proceeded, deploying his jump jets and leaping to the top of the nearest bloc. He took off, headed towards the marker Leta had placed on his augreal HUD, leaping from bloc to bloc. He soared over a parapet and landed with a heavy thud in the midst of a group of Mercs manning a heavy machinegun. He grabbed one and slammed him into the ground, planting his boot on the man's chest and leveling his cannon at the others. Managing the cannon with one hand, he mowed down four of them, drawing his sword and laying into a fifth.

As the smoke cleared, he saw two other Overlords land on the bloc roof across from him. Releasing the cannon and letting it collapse to his hip, he lunged forward on his jump jets, slamming his shoulder into the right-hand one to send him stumbling, and laying the other open from sternum to groin with the cutlass. Kicking the wounded man off the edge of the roof, he turned to the one he had shoved only to find his blade blocked by another.

Sparks flew as their flats collided with an unholy, gutwrenching shriek. Their swords glanced off eachother, sending both men stumbling back. The other lunged at Nate, thrusting with his shortsword. Nate was only just able to slap it aside, producing another shower of sparks. Before the other could recover his guard, Nate slashed him across the chest once, and then again. While the other was still staggering, Nate ran him through the solar plexis.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170522-002822.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170522-002822.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
This is your bolt action for tonight.

>tfw RNG gives me the skin I wanted.
>>
File: 1493754081453.jpg (10KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
1493754081453.jpg
10KB, 198x255px
this thread topic should never been allowed to propagate
>>
>>34047097
is this binned?
>>
Someone posted an FG-42 last thread and got a comment about the RoF

What does a very high rate of fire actually do to geists?
>>
>>34060935
I think it determines how ADD they are.
>>
File: IMG_6033.jpg (560KB, 1170x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6033.jpg
560KB, 1170x1800px
>>34058831
>>
File: grin.jpg (21KB, 271x400px) Image search: [Google]
grin.jpg
21KB, 271x400px
>>34061033
I think what happens is like MAC-10 in Upotte.
>Higher rate of fire talks fast, displays high strung ADD, ADHD, OCD symptoms.
>Runs out of ammunition very rapidly.
>Speaks very rapidly and in short bursts as she runs out of ammunition, literally pausing in place mid sentence once the mag is empty and going silent until reloaded.

>mfw MP-40 can talk all night with me while MAC-10 and Micro uzi can only talk for about 20-30 seconds.
>>
>>34061074
Now imagine what an M134 geist would be like...
>overweight
>always hungry
>MORE hyper than Mac-10

In my mind that would become grating and obnoxious extremely fast.
>>
File: he's back!.jpg (33KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
he's back!.jpg
33KB, 400x250px
>>34061109
I honestly never accepted the idea that they get FAT when they get to the heavier weapons, maybe MORE hyper, maybe STRONGER, maybe a GPMG has some carved muscles like a swimmer might, maybe an HMG is sculpted and taller, with a more muscular build, but truth be told, I think it just falls to preferences.
>M-134
>6'2"
>Fucking sculpted muscles.
>Requires Five times the calories of an M-60 to maintain her muscles.
>FUCKING... HYPER!!!! In short stints.
Ugh.
>>
>>34061109
And M134 had 6 bolts
>>
File: waning_hope.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
waning_hope.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>34061222
Multiple.... Personality..... disorder....
She has... SIX. MINDS. I... Look, I imagine that if you stick your dick into an M134... A) RIP Pelvis.
B)Buy the ticket... Take the ride.
>>
>>34061466
Do you know what story it's from?
>>
>>34061501
would I be asking if I did? I recognise the geist but that post is obviously from the story I know.
>>
>>34061511
It isn't binned.
>>
>>34061511
>but that post is obviously from the story I know.
*but that post is obviously *not* from the story I know
>>
The next morning.
>The evening's deeds had been dirty, starting with Marina making me some tea as she liked to do, followed by sitting by the fire. It was a quiet evening for the largest part. Marina tended to me, making sure I was okay, hardly letting me lift a finger, despite our being on a camping trip. Eventually we retired to the tent, and "punishment" for her acts of cuteness on the drive out took place.
>The first light of the day finally peeked over the forest, the top of the tent gently glowing in the blue color of its fabric as Marina and I lie in the sleeping bag snuggled up, her head buried into my shoulder.
>She eventually stirred with my hand on her ear. Her eyes opened and a smile spread across her lips as she seemed to coo and purr while she gazed contentedly at me. As I continued to gently stroke her ears she gave no resistance, none of the usual apprehension, she just laid still and enjoyed the gentle touch.
>"Good morning, Jason." Marina cooed, lifting herself a little before bringing her head precious few inches closer to mine before coming down to a rest and rolling into my side with a grunt.
"Good time?" I asked, a smirk crossing my face as the minor pain crossed her face for a moment before dropping under a knowing yet smug smile.
>"I'm a bit sore. Probably gonna be bruised later." She answered with a smirk of her own.
"Not gonna walk right today are you?" I ask with a rueful smile.
>"Nope. You'll have to carry me."
"A price for every pleasure."
>"I hope it's worth it. Mine is."
"You get to be carried around like the old days. I do the carrying, along with both our other rifles."
>"Hey! It hurts. I mean, I love it!... But did you really have to literally fuck me black and blue?" She asked, somewhat to my distaste.
"I know I literally might have, but do you actually HAVE to repeat Hank III's euphemisms?"
>"I like saying these things." She said, a slight spiking inflection followed by a flat one relaying the defensive tone.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 250x202px
>>34061632
"How reprehensible" I muttered with a sigh. "Let's get up. We got a day ahead of us."
>In an hour we had gotten up, Marina with a comically off balance stride as we packed up our day bag. Deciding rather that I'd just carry her in gun form and place the other rifles in the truck's strong box as we started out.
>The day that followed was peace and quiet. Eventually we reached a river and sat down, cast our line then just quietly sat, comfortable in eachother's company.

>"Jason, have you ever just felt like you found a peaceful spot in life?"
"Peaceful how?"
>"Well, you just find a place and you just want to revel in it? Like this? A quiet spot next to a running river, outside and away from the noise of the city?"
"Yeah. Occasionally I find a nice quiet place where there's nothing to be heard but all the animals calling out. I suppose though that people who live out in the wilderness must pn't appreciate it as much."
>"Why do you say that?"
"Well, for us this is an all too rare stop in the peace and quiet. For them... well, if they aren't bush fucked, they find this as passe as we find the beach."
>"Makes sense. But why is it that people always seem to search for what they haven't seen? Do what they don't do?"
"Old saying, though I've never heard someone say it myself, more common in the old days seventy years back or so."
>"Well?"
"Hell is a nice place to visit."
>The wait continued, every minute of it enjoyed under the sunny canopy of the forest, the sounds of thousands od creatures calling out for their mates bringing quiet of the mind with them.
>>
File: 1479410170440.jpg (282KB, 1215x715px) Image search: [Google]
1479410170440.jpg
282KB, 1215x715px
>>
>>34060261

What is this? And can I get it in real letters?
>>
>>34062539
Girls frontline, it's a mobile game. It's "kancolle but with guns" as far as I understand

(There is also similar tank game, which I totally don't spend way too much time on)
>>
>>34062615

Can I get it without the moonspeak?
>>
>>34062619
The tank one, yes. I think the one pictures is still moon runes. Or chink runes rather
>>
>>34062539
That's M1903

Don't try to claim her. Construct will have strong words about you taking a liking to his Annabelle.
>>
File: 1479745342924.png (119KB, 832x655px) Image search: [Google]
1479745342924.png
119KB, 832x655px
>>
>>34062639
>>34062615
there is rummors about an english translation on the works
>>
>>34063486
Let it be real. Pls
>>
>>
>>34058656
God damnit Nana, trigger control!
Fuck.
>>
>>34062912

Well Construct is a motherfucker, making my Beretta-chan into a crazy murder machine.
>>
>>34064226
P320 girl bullying Beretta girl when?
>>
File: 1474604716823.jpg (75KB, 331x427px) Image search: [Google]
1474604716823.jpg
75KB, 331x427px
>>34064554
Bullying is only okay if the big one/ the one in power cuddles the small/ weak one afterwards
>>
>>34064554

>Implying that noncommittal plastic skank can over power glorious Italian steel.
>>
>>34064226
>murder machine
>Not self defense
Sorry anon, but who was attacked first again?
>>
File: commie tears.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
commie tears.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>34064612
go away, sophie had it coming. Anna did nothing wrong
>>
>>34064612
>ANNA DID NOTHING WRONG

also potential update today, hopefully a larger chunk this time, gonna post a bit from the last thread that isn't yet in the pastebin
>>
>>34064554
Guard get on this
>>
>>34064612

ANNA DID NOTHING WRONG!
>>
File: 2017-02-14 13.37.02.png (976KB, 1047x1269px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-14 13.37.02.png
976KB, 1047x1269px
>>34064647
>>34064653
>>34064797
You all disgust me.
>>
File: 1461790089861.jpg (47KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
1461790089861.jpg
47KB, 760x428px
>>34065333
>wanting a pistolfu that hurts you
>not wanting glorious mom-tier anna

what does it feel like having bad opinions?
>>
File: larry.jpg (43KB, 416x231px) Image search: [Google]
larry.jpg
43KB, 416x231px
>>34065342
>Anna is glorious and mom-tier.
You know, for once I think we're perfectly aligned on interpreting the story.
light brown hair. Green eyes. THE perfect one. By the way, meme magic can change your eye color... Mine used to be blue... or it could just be sunburn to the eyes because I never wear sunglasses, but... They're a pale green now... they were gray in february. more blue since I was a child. Oh well. I got my wish... now if i could meme myself sane.
>>
>>34065541
meh, sanity is overrated, that's why I gave it up a long time ago...
>>
File: ride.jpg (692KB, 553x936px) Image search: [Google]
ride.jpg
692KB, 553x936px
>>34065557
>The fucking FINN gets it.
Is Finland the California of Europe? Does it make you question if it's you who's insane or if it's REALITY WHO'S INSANE???
>>
File: 1479767934637.png (65KB, 1318x556px) Image search: [Google]
1479767934637.png
65KB, 1318x556px
>>
File: mr_rogers.jpg (20KB, 362x377px) Image search: [Google]
mr_rogers.jpg
20KB, 362x377px
>>
Update incoming. Stand by.
>all bins of previous casefiles to date
https://pastebin.com/Sa6N0je7
>current casefile so far
https://pastebin.com/f03ZfwUd

Thanks poly
>>
>>34066185

An hour later...

The corpulent ex-werewolf had taken some sweating and straining to finally get loaded up in the back of Adam’s truck, but they got it done eventually, at the cost of Dave pulling something in his back. Afterwards, Chris and Dave loaded up their bags in their own car and followed behind Adam’s truck, headed over to his church.

Dave was finding the resultant silence uncomfortable, and decided to break it.

“Are you okay? You’re being kinda quiet…”

“I’m fine, Dave,” she said, scratching behind Cyka’s ears.

“You’re sure?”

“Yes.”

Another period of silence passed.

“It’s fine if you’re not okay, you know. I won’t judge you.”

“Dave, sweetie, I’m going to break with the anger management bullshit and hit you very, very hard if you keep this up the whole way.”

“Sorry… sorry…”

“Don’t. Don’t apologize, I know you mean well. And I really am okay, I was just taken off guard back there.”

“Yeah, same.”

“Usually we’re only in mortal danger once we actually get hunting, and we’re deep in some dark forest. Certainly didn’t expect it to coming looking for us. And, uh… you did leave me in a bit of a weakened state beforehand…”

“I did, didn’t I?” he said while cracking a little smirk.
>>
>>34066192

She giggled and turned her attention back to the road. “Oh, eyes forward. He's pulling off on a side road.”

Adam had turned left off the main road, onto a rougher gravel pathway that lead down to a large wrought-iron gate with an old stone wall around it, covered in moss. Within the walls was a single-storey building with stained glass windows, aging weather panelling, and a set of double doors with a cross above them. All was as could be expected of a backwater church.

Adam killed his truck’s engine and stepped out of the cab with a large flashlight. Dave parked beside him and the pair stepped out into the chilly night air as well.

“Welcome to me humble abode,” said Adam as he locked the gate. “It aren't much to look at, but it's a good thing the good Lord is a fan of humility to begin with.”

He let himself in through the front, and held the door open for his companions. The ceilings were high and pitched, and their footsteps echoed across the darkened main room, which had a few rows of pews with a raised podium at the far end, as well as an altar.

They were led past the altar to a door in the corner. “There’s a wee dwelling around the side if ya noticed. It ain’t actually where I sleep, it’s mostly a mockup in case the wrong sort come around lookin’ for me.”

“Where do you actually live then?”

“In the basement of the church itself. Was originally a fallout shelter, believe it or not. Came with a hardened door an’ plenty’a livin’ space, it’s the dog’s bollocks, I tell ye.”

Adam led the pair down a set of wooden stairs, and flipped a switch on the wall near the bottom. Incandescent bulbs buzzed to life, illuminating the basement with their yellowish light.
>>
>>34066197

It looked as Adam had advertised. A fallout shelter with a large steel door, which was sitting open. The interior, however, looked like the interior of any regular old apartment one would expect to find above ground, with wallpaper, wood panelling, and shag carpet.

“Go on, make yerselves at home.” He plopped down on comfortable-looking chair in front of a coffee table and fished out a gun cleaning kit from underneath. He put his Martini-Henry on top and set to work.

“You’re letting us stay here, then?”

“Aye. Seein’ as how I may have not given ye sufficient warnin’ as to the nature of the troubles here, it’s only fair, don’t ye think?”

“Ah. Well, thanks,” said Dave.

“Doon’t mention it.”

Chris set Cyka down on the floor, and the little thing ran underneath the nearest piece of furniture he could fit under, nervous with the unfamiliar surroundings.

“Hey, make sure the little beast don’t shit’n piss all over me carpet.”

“Sure,” said Chris, her attention wandering to a gas fireplace in the wall. “Mind if I set this thing up? I’m freezing my ass off.” Adam made a ‘go ahead’ gesture with one hand.

Chris used a torch lighter resting on top of the mantel to get the flames going, and sat down on the floor, hands outstretched. Cyka came out from hiding and snuggled up next to her, falling asleep.
>>
>>34066207

As she warmed herself, she looked up and noticed a large Irish flag pinned to the wall as a mantelpiece. Given the thick accent Adam displayed, the Irish flag in itself wasn’t surprising. It was a different flag, draped over a bookcase next to the fireplace that caught her attention. It was a deep emerald green, with what appeared to be a yellow plough set in the center, adorned with stars.

“Hey,” she suddenly asked, interrupting a quiet little conversation Dave and Adam were having in the background. “I get the Irish flag, but what’s that one there, on the bookcase?”

Adam cleared his throat. “Ah… it’s an Irish flag too. But from a different time.”

Dave craned his neck to see what she was talking about, and he instantly recognized the source. Adam saw his eyes widen, so he raised his hands defensively. “Trust me, friend. It was a different time. And times have changed.”

Dave still looked skeptical, so Adam added, “I keep it around mostly as a reminder to the past. To remind me of how thankful I am to the good Lord for helpin’ me to see the light, and change me path in life.”

The tense moment passed, and the conversation resumed, with Chris joining in at some point later. Adam took to explaining the situation in the town when she decided to sit next to Dave and join in.

“You said you two have hoonted dogmen, yeah? Well, werewolves are a whole different beast than that, to use a bad pun. They’re usually out and about walking around looking like the person they used to be. They can blend in with a crowd, hide amongst the living, and kill for years without anyone ever bein’ the wiser to their antics. But there’s ways of pickin’ them out, if ye know what to look for.”
>>
>>34066212

He took out a little notepad and flipped it open a few pages in. “The two of ye seem a wee bit sharper than some, so maybe ye noticed a few things off when ye spoke to the clerk?”

“Well, uh,” Dave began, “I don’t actually know what it was, specifically. He just… felt… creepy, if that’s anything.”

“Mhm. A sense of uncanniness is sometimes indicative that things may not be what they seem.”

“And, uh, he had all the windows open, in the middle of a cold and windy night, like it was normal. And the room there was dark except for a lamp.”

“Mhm. Mhm. Consistent with what I was observin’ of ‘em.”

“You had him under observation?”

“Why do ye think I was so quick to save the day? I was sittin’ across the street in a tree with a pair of binos watchin’ the bastard. Ye gotta be sure yer convictions before ye make a move. Or else ye may lose yer only chance.”

“So, why did you call us in again? Because if you have all of your werewolves under observation, and have a much more effective way of dispatching them at your disposal than we do, why even ask for our help?”

“You just outlined the problem without even knowin’ it.”

“Huh?”

“Werewolves. As in not an individual, but rather a fookin’ gaggle of the bastards. I’m one man. I can handle one at a time. As it stands, I’ve got five under observation. Well, four, now that we can count out the shitehawk at the motor inn.”
>>
>>34066224

“Five, all in this one town?” asked Chris. “That’s probably not normal, right?”

“Ye bet yer sweet arse it’s ain’t normal. Werewolves ain’t social creatures.”

“Why do you think they’ve all converged here?”

“I’ve got an idea why. They aren’t here for no family reunion, that’s for sure. They’ve got a common purpose in mind.”

“Could you stop being cryptic and tell us what that purpose is, then?”

“They’re here for me.”

“You think so?”

“Aye. I’ve been in this line of work goin’ on twelve years now. I’ve killed plenty a werewolf in me time. And now I think they’ve gotten smart about it, and they’ve come here together to finally take me down. You saw the photos I sent ye. Those were taken by me trail cameras a scant two miles away from here, in the forest. They’re sniffin’ me out.”

“You called us in for backup, that I understand. Why not go to the cops and get their help? You seem to be pretty friendly with that Sheriff.”

“The Sheriff’s a crooked bastard. Wants his hands clean of the whole affair. Y’see, when a werewolf comes to town, there’s a pretty noticeable spike in mysterious disappearances and grisly murders. And given how we’re dealin’ with so many in one place, there’s been plenty o’ those to go around.”

“You’d think something like that would get national attention. I mean, even we haven’t heard about it and we’re just a few hours away.”
>>
>>34066229

“Because the Sheriff and his deputies are doin’ their damndest to cover it up. If he starts gettin’ unwanted outside attention, it means someone is bound to stumble over all his little shady ‘deals’, like how he takes payoffs from the drug dealers and the local brothel, and from the illegal methamphetamine labs just outside of town. Cheeky bastard even has the gall to sample some o’ the product that comes outta those dens.”

“How do you-”

“You’re askin’ that to a man willin’ to freeze his bollocks off sittin’ up in a tree with a pair o’ binos and a rifle.”

“Point taken.”

“So you see me predicament. Outside help is what I needed, and it’s what I got, in the form of you two.”

“Do you really think we’d be of much use to you? Considering we have never encountered a creature like this before…”

“Maybe ye haven’t, but you’ve encountered *creatures* before. Which is the main thing. Werewolves may be tougher and smarter by a long streak, but the basic skills are transferable.” He got up from the couch and started walking into a different room. “Come, follow me. I did say I was going ta give ye a crash course, didn’t I?”
>>
Update done for now. More to come at a later date. Thoughts/criticism/comments/insults are all welcome.
>>
>>34066244
Looking great. Just hope there will not suddenly be ayys out of nowhere
>>
>>34066891
Nah, no ayy's out of nowhere planned here. Everything's terrestrial. At least in theory.
>>
>>34067534
See this? People wouldn't fight if they didn't like your stuff.

However fast it's going, keep going, no rush.
>>
>>34064158
Visit you grand parents to teach them proper trigger discipline
>>
>>34064612
I'm late but, Anna dindu nuffin wrong
>>
File: 1479772814210.jpg (194KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1479772814210.jpg
194KB, 500x750px
>>
I'm thinking I'll keep "blood stream" on hold and start the next thing for Jack and Pitra... any opinions?
>>
>>34069510
I thought you "killed" them via nuke
>>
>>34069573
I didn't, they locked their suits and put them into suspension. Woke up in the next place an undetermined time later.
>>
>>34066244
Looks cool. I Like the accent, cause it sounds real in my head
>>
I kinda wanna adopt a 92 instead of leaving her abandoned and unloved. Anyway, I got an idea. I'll write a few passages and you guys can order whichever of the three stories you want.
>>
In Time. Sample.
>Jack awoke somewhere, he appeared to be in a jungle, much more the pleasant environment without the bodies of nano soldiers littering the floor. Rays of Light swept down diagonally from the canopy as he looked around the crater.
>Jack eventually swept his gaze to his left, where he saw her. She was looking down at him with a gentle smile, her eyes, held all the love in the world, their glowing orbs rotation in circles as her pupils dilated.
>He looked to his body, finding no trace of clothing, only himself, lying naked on the jungle floor. He looked up to the woman, reaching a hand down and caressing his cheek as his eyes met hers. At this moment, his mind was quiet and blank save for one question.
"Are you Pitra?" He asked like an excited child.
>She looked at him, starting, "Jack..." pausing to wipe a forming tear from her eye, "Why, yes. I am." She said, taking him in a warm embrace.

>Thirty seconds passed as Pitra pulled back from him, pausing in place as she stared it him. The mutual feeling of struggling to recognize each other setting in as they absorbed the new features of the person they loved so much.
>Jack's sense of ill recognition being more severe than Pitra's, they both looked themselves and the other up and down. Pitra struck by jack's blue irises, resembling a camera shutter of old with each flap adorned by a blue LED, having only changed there, retaining his brown hair and physical characteristics.
>Jack on the other hand, struggled to place together the idea that this woman before him was Pitra, her pale white skin and blue eyes, much like those of the merged post human warriors a stark contrast to the mild blue and red eyes he was used to seeing, even a contrast to the pale blue rings the suits had induced with their mechanical yet somehow expressive quality.
>>
>>34070880
>Jack's problem with the sight before him lay entirely in the fact that he could not easily reconcile the face, the body, the hair and eyes before him with that of Pitra. While he had retained almost all of his physical traits, save for his eye color, hers were almost entirely absent. Jacks face remained stone he stared at her.
>"Jack? Jack? Are you okay?" she said, confounded by his lack of expression.
"Huh? Oh. Yeah. I'm okay, I just need some time to get used to your new look." He answered
>"What about my new look?" She asked impetuously, apparently reacting.. rather unlike herself, only to the word 'look.'
"It's just... you look nothing like you did up until now. It looks like you got taller by about five inches... you have looked at yourself, haven't you?"
>"I- No, it never crossed my mind." She said as Jack thrust an arm forward, pulling the brown hair forward for her to see, then holding her hand in front of her face, to which she took notice of the strange fact that it seemed to be the same color as the one holding it.
"By the way, there's a large number of people with primitive weapons nearby, I think they've been watching us for about three minutes... How long were you up before I came to?"
>Pitra began scanning the jungle around them before answering "About an hour. How do you know they're there?"
"I'm sensing them. Our bodies aren't quite our own. We're merged with the suits, though I can't speculate why you turned white, but there's a nearby data nav beacon. Within the solar system. At the very least, we're near a quarantined planet and no other colonized planets are in the system."
>"Does that mean we're on the planet then?" Pitra asked.
"Probably, it's been quarantined for twenty years, and was settled in 2190. It seems we might not have been asleep for the centuries or millennia I was expecting."
>Figures emerged from the Jungle as they rose to their feet.
>one of them let out a scream of surprisingly an English word.
>"PATRIARCHY!!!"
>>
>>34070989
>The other figures seemed to become agitated at the yelling of the word, raising their spears to Jack and Pitra as they stared on. Jack noticing some apprehension in Pitra.
"Relax, Pitra, they're quarantined for societal degeneration. They're hapless retards in aftermath of their own effects on society, just judging by the fact that they probably are the ones who got the whole planet quarantined."
>"It's not that I'm worried about, how are we supposed to take them in a fight?" she whispered in response.
"Our skin is somewhere between flesh and titanium cobalt matrix. We're Schrodinger's robots. They can't stab us and we have all the abilities of the suits." Jack communicated to her, which seemed wrong because at not point in the statement did his voice stimulate her ears.
"Let me handle this." Jack commanded as he stepped forward to the horde of figures, now apparently human females. One of them screamed.
>"Stay there! PATRIARCHY!!!"
>Jack looked back to Pitra with a look that said "I'm breaking this whole planet's will today." more so than his actual statement of those words
>Jack stepped forward even more as he began speaking.
"Why, yes..." He began with a grin on his face that could make even the greatest of predators cower in fear "... this IS a patriarchy. As such, I'm very proud of you all for recognizing YOUR place in MY world, if there is anything you can do for me, do not hesitate to inform me." He said as the figures, now easily defined as a large number of women began backing away, keeping their distance as he strolled toward them rather leisurely.
>Two of them charged him with spears, breaking them on his stomach as they met his fist, crushing their skulls with all the leisure in the world before tossing the remaining halves of their spears into two of the figures and throwing the corpses of those who charged at the others at a rate that must've been ninety miles an hour.

In Time-Jack and Pitra become the immortal monarchs of a derelict world
>>
>>34071110
>they have become one with the suits
So...no more alium fuggin?
>>
File: handholding_is_lewd.png (117KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
handholding_is_lewd.png
117KB, 500x555px
>>34071148
Pitra went from being basically blue human lady who has red eyes and has a certain period every so often when she's horny as fuck to basically white human woman who has all the powers of the suit and anatomy of a human so... no. No more Ayylium fuggin'. Only regular not really that heretical super human fuggin'.
>>
>>34071171
Didn't the suit prevent a lot of stuff from working? Like hormones, emotions...genitalia?
>>
>>34071258
Just as parts of the human anatomy and functions are sacrificed when in the suit, the suit's anatomy and functions are sacrificed or contributed in the merge. While you'd be right if they were in the suits, as I understand it, they have their human forms and anatomy back, but they have the abilities of the suit too.
>>
>>34071258
aging no longer works though.
>>
>>34070989
>"PATRIARCHY!!!"

Oh come on, man. I'm a /pol/fag too but did you really have to jam it into this story?
>>
>>34071289
A) Yes.
B)it is now.
C)more on that after I get the other sample out... or really finish this sample.
>>
>>34071275
>as I understand it
YOU ARE THE AUTHOR

>abilities of the suit + human forms + immortality (barring molecular disintegration)
Sounds absolutely fun as FUCK.
>>
>>34071110
October 10, 2556
>The diplomatic shuttle set down from the Terran alliance. Jack looked on in abject indifference at the diplomatic appointment that he'd agreed to, now questioning if it was a mistake after half a month.
>The diplomat emerged from earth, a black man with those same blue eyes, a face that finally shook the indifference to earth's attempted diplomatic interference away from him and a heavy degree of surprise came to him.
>The diplomat of earth finally stopped, recognizing the face of the Patriarch that earth had sent him to "persuade" with threats of sanctions or even subversive action, and losing all intent as he finally said the name of a man he hadn't seen in three-hundred and eighty-three years.
>"Jack?! Is that YOU?" He said, as he warmly approached the Patriach of the planet.
"Well, well, well. If it isn't Hank Barnes. Or should I be calling you moon man?"
>"You know, Herman, when they told me that there was a literal Patriarchy out in the sky that I needed to negotiate with, I thought of you, maybe something you would do, particularly what used to be in this particular territory, but not in a million years did I expect it to actually BE you."
"Well... what actually happened here? I woke up after what I could surmise to be a hundred and thirteen years, and there were a bunch of women in animal skin loincloths attacking me with spears. You can guess how that turned out. In fact, if you go up into the palace, there's a tapestry of me skinning their 'queen' alive about twelve hours after I woke up."
>"Damn. Hell of a story. I was recovered on site by Pitra's team. Speaking of Pitra, what happened to her?" Hank asked before glancing at the brunette nearing them, taking John's arm.
>"Oh, I didn't think you'd have moved on, I'm Hank Barnes, and you must be the queen of this planet?" He amended.
>The brunette opened her eyes wider as she greeted Hank, almost making him ask how another nano soldier arrived before she spoke.
>>
>>34071377
>"Eh, one for two. I'm the queen of this planet. Pitra Herman." She answered, catching Barnes as he was put all the available information together.
>"Pitra? I didn't recognize you without... the everything."
>"It took Jack a while to get used to it as well."
>"So, I take it you two are as strong as ever?" Barnes inquired.
"Easily. Should we head inside? The rain's coming and we'll be in it if we stay out another minute."
>"Sure, lead the way." Barnes said, walking in line with his newly rediscovered friends.
"So what's the deal with Earth anyway? Ever since we came into contact with them they've been REALLY into me with this business about me being a tyrant and a this and that."
>"Oh, that. You know I was supposed to threaten you when I got here, but I think it'll be a good day for cooperation between earth and your own domain."
"With what are you going to threaten two people who're immortal? Sanctions? Ooh, so scary. War? Ooh, so scary. They know I'm a god here. It's not like you can put me up against a firing squad and expect results other than impotence, and it's not like you can subvert me when these people actually believe in me, feel the benefits of my rule, and know from account after account from their ancestors that I've ruled this planet, occasionally appearing before them, same as always and before for two hundred seventy years. You can't subvert the almighty, let alone when he can take any subversive movements you can try to muster with his bare hands."
>"Yup. Suppose that makes threatening you pointless." Barnes stated.
"So the question is, what dealings does earth care to make with me, and what does earth intend to exchange in order to make those dealings mutually favorable?"

Up for order. In Time. End of sample.
>>
>>34071443
sounds interesting, can't wait for more
>>
Holy shit, I JUST created the paste for "In Time" two minutes ago and already over 40 hits. 3:47 AM

The Quiet Ones. Sample.
>I started up my Truck and began the trip home after another productive day at the machine shop. Another hour and I'd be at home with Ekatarina and in a few more I'd be in bed with her.
>A thought crosses my mind, that I haven't been in contact with Paul in several years, maybe I should call the little bastard up if I could find him. Hopefully he hadn't been a victim of the gang war that's been in the national news in everettville. Then again, he's probably working constant overtime, keeping some poor woman up at night while she wonders if today is the day he gets his ticket punched.
>Another hour of the smooth riding of the truck and I'd finally arrived at home, finding Ekatarina and our daughter Rachel sitting on the porch, sipping lemonade as they waited up for me.
>Stepping out of the truck, I saw them begin to rush me, Ekatarina coming toward me in a sprint with Rachel in her hands, almost talking me down when she collided with me and pulled me into a hug.
"I'm happy to see you too. So much fan fair."
>"Michael, some men came by the house today and dropped off a job offer for you. Wanna get back at what we used to do?"
"Great, I'm a paranormal man capable of summoning a rifle, you're a rifle, Rachel's a CZ. Sure, but lets start with the little details, like WHO wants to hire me and for what and why, shall we?" I retorted only somewhat sarcastically.
>Ekatarina started "This one's a special government agency dedicated to hunting down people who destroyed firearms that had geists, Edgy 'artists' who melt guns into their grotesque sculptures, the guy who made the murderkube in particular, a few others."
"And they came by while I was at work?" I asked, something about it immediately catching my attention.
>"There's only so many hours in the day. and in any case, we get to send them to gitmo!"
"That last bit's too enticing to pass. I'll do it.
>>
File: brainproblems2.jpg (21KB, 291x302px) Image search: [Google]
brainproblems2.jpg
21KB, 291x302px
So you guys can read the samples, and decide whether you want to order more blood stream first, or either of the other two. I like to see when there is interest and whether it's stronger for one thing or another, so please, by all means feel free to tell me which you'd prefer.
>>
File: 1480006465384.png (1MB, 1263x7472px) Image search: [Google]
1480006465384.png
1MB, 1263x7472px
>>
File: 1479763864888.jpg (691KB, 825x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1479763864888.jpg
691KB, 825x1064px
>>34072323
Shit, didn't realize how horrible of quality that is.
>>
>>34058831
>Moms demand action
That sounds so wrong
>>
>>34072345
Sounds like the title of a pornhub video.
>>
File: T-80.jpg (532KB, 780x503px) Image search: [Google]
T-80.jpg
532KB, 780x503px
I intend on creating a story based around this scenario

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Days_to_the_River_Rhine

For which I can't find much information, I need.

>Soviet army composition, position and task
>NATO army composition, position and task in this case
>At least initial movements and events until the 3º day.
>Soviet small tactical nukes(I already know NATO ones)

The idea is to keep things simple, by using the micromanagement capacity of Russian COs to take control of 2 T-80U and use their turbine engines(which are supposed to be more silent than diesel) to make a flanking maneuver in advance of the total soviet force in Germany through hard terrain like mountains and forests.

Since the soviet forces were doctrinally designed and under the specific orders of advancing and advancing(if there are mines, act like they are not there, if there are towns encircle them) the main character(the CO, which rank I haven't decided yet) will have to face impossible odds to get in there in time, avoid NATO forces, and generally act as an spectator of things like tactical nukes used during the night illuminating the sky, hordes of German refugees sharing his idea of avoiding the main roads and even fight against the T-80 many mechanical problems, while their only source of information is a smuggled radio.

>Also, there was a page about soviet armor that was pretty good for all of this but I can't find now, it had a black background and yellow letters if I remember correctly.
>>
>>34072507
If the Strv 103 is anything to go by, the turbine is both louder and has bigger thermal signature than the piston engine
>>
>>34072604

I remember a German tanker that talked about how the M1A2 was much more silent than the Leopard simply because it had a turbine engine.
>>
>>34072507
>>Soviet small tactical nukes(I already know NATO ones)
I recall hearing about a Soviet "suitcase nuke" called Senator, it was described as being the size of a duffelbag & having a yield of 1kt.
>>
>>34072815
>I recall hearing about a Soviet "suitcase nuke" called Senator, it was described as being the size of a duffelbag & having a yield of 1kt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suitcase_nuclear_device

It would seem that they did actually had some small nukes, so its possible to adapt them to artillery.

I was looking more for specific models(to see if they had to be launched through Luna launchers, cannons or even a version of the Davy Crockett but I knew that was too much) but thanks anyway.
>>
>>34072604

I would be interested in having some confirmation of this though.
>>
>>34072507
Don't mean to discourage your story, but if nuclear weapons of any yield got introduced to a conflict the whole method of war fighting would completely change. Essentially, all logistics and support would get totally fucked. It is believed that heavy armor would be able to operate with some level of effectiveness but only as long as there is access to fuel. You could try and have tactical nukes be played tit for tat (i.e. # of nukes launched by Warsaw & NATO are directly proportional) but whatever you do it is something that you should take into account when writing.
>>
>>34072604
The complete opposite. Where are you getting this nonsense?
>>
>>34072507
>The idea is to keep things simple, by using the micromanagement capacity of Russian COs

Is this a joke?

Soviet command structure was exceptionally rigid and left little to no room for initiative for anything below Mayor.
>>
>>34072866
>It would seem that they did actually had some small nukes, so its possible to adapt them to artillery.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2S4_Tyulpan was at least designed to have nuclear ammunition as an option.
>>
>>34072907

I apreciate the critique

I thought about the whole scalation thing of nuclear weapons, thats why I thought about the seven days to the Rhine.

>Its made from the soviet point of view so its made from a point of view in which they have a chance of winning
>It considers nukes but on the strategic level and limited to denying zones so reinforcements can't come in.
>Then it must describe how to do things in a limited nuclear scenario.

Thats why I'm interested in getting my hands on it, seems like a good balance to actually develop a story that touches every stick in a cold war gone hot scenario.

If I can't find the documents, welp, I will have to make do with my imagination and what I already know about that scenario(which is not precisely a lot)
>>
>>34072952
>Is this a joke?

Nope, and as far as I have read we are both correct.

Soldiers are there to carry orders, NCOs to correctly comunicate them and COs are the one that have to manage the bulk of the battle, so I read that this actually allows for imaginative COs to take control of small units and micromanage things directly to solve problems that manuals can't.

The question I wondered is at which point of the chain of command can this actually happen for a special operation like this.
>>
>>34073012
You would be micro-managing one unit at the expense of the others. One CO only has so much attention span and multitasking ability. The reason the western system of giving low-level officers and NCOs more initiative works better is that it offloads minor reactionary tasks to the lower levels and allows the CO to focus on broader strategy.
>>
>>34072952
>Soviet command structure was exceptionally rigid and left little to no room for initiative for anything below Mayor.
Russians *still* have forward observers only at battalion level and above (one Forward observer per battalion, moves around in a less-than-inconspicuous vehicle with plenty of antennas sticking out of it), they know how to build 15km of paved road a day through thick forest while simultaneously fighting an active war, but they aren't known for doing much adjustments to their plans beyond how many km they want to advance in a set time.
>>
>>34073012
>Soldiers are there to carry orders, NCOs to correctly comunicate them and COs are the one that have to manage the bulk of the battle,

That is the western style. Soviet style had no real NCO corps. Sergeants and Corporals were always regular draftees that were considered brighter than the rest and given minor command roles in which they were expected to relay orders. A Soviet Junior Lieutenant (лeйтeнáнт) was considered equal to a staff sergeant in the west in terms of duties and assignments with a standard lieutenant being equivalent to a First Sergeant.

Initiative in Soviet doctrine was highly frowned upon as they reasoned war was an exact science, if you encounter one problem, you should only require X amount of forces to solve it. This is also why any use of heavy support was strictly controlled and generally required the approval of a Mayor or higher in order to even be considered. This is a holdover from Zhukov's way of handling things.
>>
>>34073059
>forward observers only at battalion level and above

anime girl throwing up into her shirt.tiff

I thought they had gotten better since they started making an actual NCO corps after Georgia
>>
>>34073012
afaik in Soviet military the only units with any room for independent thought and/or initiative by COs were the special forces (Russians use that term a bit more loosely than Western militaries btw, but that doesn't mean Soviet/Russian special forces aren't worthy of the name, in '90s they were shit but these days they are getting their shit together once again), maybe an experimental mechanized unit with "super secret squirrel" -equipment might be allowed *some* level of independence, provided there's some sort of leash keeping the CO in check without crippling his ability to work efficiently.
>>
>>34072507
>Soviet small tactical nukes
How small?
Preferable delivery system?

>>34072907
>Essentially, all logistics and support would get totally fucked.
Not necessarily.

>>34072866
>>34072815
JFK was 100% sure that the Soviets had smuggled a nuclear weapon into the Soviet embassy in Washington using diplomatic pouches.
>>
>>34072975

Yeah, when you look up soviet artillery equipment you see the "nuke capable" seal everywhere except the dammed nuclear munitions, is a bit frustrating.

>>34073054

>The reason the western system of giving low-level officers and NCOs more initiative works better is that it offloads minor reactionary tasks to the lower levels and allows the CO to focus on broader strategy.

I'm not saying that one doctrine is better or more adequate than the other I'm just saying what I understood, maybe you are right and its a pretty bad idea but we are talking about the soviet army; they only started doing precision strikes around 80s because they realized they had been at a disadvantage for years.

>>34073066

>Soviet style had no real NCO corps.

I didn't say they had an effective one, just that they did had one.

>This is a holdover from Zhukov's way of handling things.

I always thought it was more of a consequence of having most of their forced composed by iliterate peasants during WWII and thinking they would still use illiterate peasants by WWIII hence why their training was based around discipline; its easier and faster.
>>
>>34073144
I don't think you understand - we're telling you that your entire premise of "1-2 tanks roaming around having any kind of initiative" is flawed.
>>
>>34073135
>How small?

Under 10kt, I would expect russians to compensate their lack of CEP with more energy per detonation so I would expect that their consideration of tactical must have a higher range.

>Preferable delivery system?

Cannons, SADMs too if they had them
>>
>>34073135
>Not necessarily.
What level of overpressure can most unarmored vehicles handle?
>>
>>34073174
>"1-2 tanks roaming around having any kind of initiative"

Hmmn... I see.

Then I would have to increase the scale of the operation(not so silent now), so the next question that comes to my mind is, at which level soviet doctrine accepts detachment for a flanking maneuver? And in which situation?

And I wouldn't expect this to be actually a thing, soviet doctrine was pretty straighfoward as far as I understood, they broke lines with force and encircled them before they could react, I don't know if a detachment force for something like this would happen or be allowed.
>>
>>34073181
Nuclear round for the D-30.

Between 5 -10 kilotons. Its designation is not known for certainty,, but it probably was something along the lines of 8Uxx with the last two digits being something between 45 and 75.
Designed and built at Arzamas-16.

>>34073190
Not much, but it is a question of the destruction of the transportation infrastructure. Tactical nuclear missions aimed to disrupt logistics will be looking for bridges, interchanges, choke points. Fuel depots.

It is not inconceivable that the pace of the exchange is slow enough that logistics will be able to continue to support offensive operations. While it is unlikely, a good author could easily find a way to have this happen.

>>34073217
You could have the tanks break down, get left behind, repaired and attempt to rejoin their unit, only to become lost.
>>
>>34072887
>>34072926

There is an "inside the chieftains hatch" on the STRV 103 released recently, part 3 I believe. They drive it and everything and start up the engines one by one. Have a look
>>
>>34073326
>Arzamas-16

Awesome, thanks for this part too.

>>34073326

>You could have the tanks break down, get left behind, repaired and attempt to rejoin their unit, only to become lost.

I thought about that, of having a "something happens" and end up like in "the beast of war" but in the Fulda gap or a bit further in WWIII but I will have to redesign the whole story to keep the same themes I was going for.

Thanks anyway.

Also:

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Days_to_the_River_Rhine

I can't find the original documents(and I don't even mind if they are in Polish), should I keep googling keywords and pages or its actually as some say impossible because they never actually release them just let some people look?
>>
File: 1480259057008.jpg (324KB, 1904x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1480259057008.jpg
324KB, 1904x1086px
>>
>>34072345
>>34072355
used to be a parody page on facebook called "Moms demand bedroom action."
>>
>>34073347
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JhKyoHqEvw

vid here

Piston engine starts up at about 8:36
Turbine at 10:50 and a little later

I think its louder...?
>>
>>34074703
it certainly has higher pitch, sounds with an especially low or high pitch can come off as louder than sounds that actually have higher volume.
>>
>>34074815
>>34074703

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huEQIlxlIo4

In comparison it would seem so, the problem is that a silent tank is one that you cannot hear from several hundred meters, standing right next to it with just cameras doesn't seem to give much information.
>>
File: soviet arty.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
soviet arty.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>Time went on
>you did your best driving around in town and cities nearby looking for a solution to Annie’s disease
>But there wasn’t anything you could find
>The internet didn’t give you much
>The literature was amusing, but didn’t contain any information on the topic
>Because at the end of the day, no one had a gun they didn’t fire for a year
>Apart from you
>You had been so busy that shooting for enjoyment just didn’t happen much
>And It was never Annie, because she usually stayed at home, being busy
>When she actually did follow you, one excuse or another, usually ammo price made sure she stayed behind the firing line
>And now she didn’t even walk for herself
>Gnevny said she would degenerate at the slowest rate if she moved as little as possible
>Annie herself detested it of course, not being useful
>But she was also incredibly scared of the future
>So she swallowed her pride and will to help, and stayed in bed

>And soon your search area had expanded so much you had to go up early in the morning with the sun, drive all day and be back at dark
>Some days Annie wasn’t away at all when you woke up, and was asleep before you came home
>And while you would deny it to anyone who would ask, spending an entire day behind the wheel, and only see Annie sleeping day after day took its toll on you as well
>A frustration started building up inside you
>It came from… helplessness
>Annie got worse by the day
>She like being washed at first
>but these last days she started grimacing when you lifted her
>you ask, and she said nothing
>But Annie was in pain
>Just as Gnevny said
>Joint pain
>as long as she remained in bed t was… bearable
>but as soon as she started moving, or was moved rather, it hurt
>not that she would say anything
>She never complained about it
>Not one word
>It took a few weeks, but soon you had looked at pretty much every place you could drive to and return home from in a day
>It had yielded nothing
>>
File: storm.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
storm.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>Which left you with little options left
>The first option was to expand your search area
>this would mean you could look for more places that might know anything about the Disease
>It also meant you would have to sleep away from home
>you didn’t like the idea much
>but the other option was little more than staying by her side
>that would mean giving up on trying to cure her
>A polite way of telling her “You're fucked, and i can't do anything about it”
>You didn't want that
>Neither did you want Annie to be alone
>but in the end, it wasn't a hard choice
>Or so you thought
>early that morning you intended to leave, Doll bursts into your room and tells you to follow her to the window
>You can just catch a glimpse of a pair of taillights disappearing into the woods
>it was a silver sedan, probably mid 00s Chevrolet
>you hurriedly tumble downstairs half dressed
>But the car is long gone
>But it left something behind

>Under the windscreen wiper of the GTO, a little note is attached

>It reads “To friend of Anti tank rifle” on the outside
>You quickly unfold it and read the contents

“Firstly, I must apologise for the way I get in contact, but due to certain circumstances this is the only possible way. Secondly, i apologise for threatening you in the shop a few weeks ago-”

>This might be the geist of the 1911

“My owner has a big heart but memories from the jungles still haunt him. It's nothing personal. My views, however, differ from his and I'd like to help you and your friend with the problems you are facing. I'm myself not able to do much, but I know someone who is”

>the letter ended with a name and an address in a city not too far away from here.

>You walked upstairs and read it to Annie
>And for just a second, life was back in her eyes
>A little spark of hope
>It was a spark in a thunderstorm, but that’s how hope works anyway
>>
File: StuG life.webm (3MB, 608x344px) Image search: [Google]
StuG life.webm
3MB, 608x344px
>Out to the car, and set off
>It was only a two hour drive
>you’ve been in this city before
>Not a big one, probably under 10 000 people in it
>Sadly, it was a complete maze
>streets changed names, were numbered in different directions
>After yet another 30 minutes of being lost, you finally find the road you were looking for
>And then it was just counting the numbers
>68...66...64...62...60...58 and…
>56
>Number 56 was not what you thought
>no matter how much you looked
>The street was correct
>the number matched what the letter said
>But there was no getting around the fact this was a kindergarten or something like it
>And the GTO was not exactly an inconspicuous vehicle
>so you resolve to calling back to the house to get an idea on what the fuck is going on
>Because somehow going into a kindergarten and demanding to speak to a child named Angela was not a good idea
>The car crawls to a halt and you wait for three rings before someone picks up the phone

“Rockatansky’s house”
>”Doll for fucks sake”
“o-oh, Anon, i didn’t know you were going to call”
>”You know what i have said about saying that”
“y-yeah, sorry. I just find it-”
>”Yeah, you think it’s hilarious, i know. Anyway, Annie is okay?”
“Annie is… just like she was. I check in on her quite often, but she usually just sleeps”
>”Good. Anyway, there’s a bit of a problem
“A problem?”
>”Yes. The address is a kindergarten or a preschool or whatever”
“Oh. Yeah, that is a problem. Shit, i’ll check with the others. Call you back in few”

>Doll called you back in a few
>They had hatched a plan, apparently
>Which left you with waiting in a nearby café for two hours and chugging down an unhealthy amount of coffee and burning up most of your phone battery doing nothing
>Eventually, the insanely dreary Camry stopped in the parking lot, and you jumped in
>Doll was driving, that was expected
>What was unexpected was Gnevny
>Or her choice of clothes rather
>>
File: stug II.webm (3MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
stug II.webm
3MB, 718x404px
>You were really unsure on what to say to her
>So you decided to just keep quiet

“So… are we driving, or what?”
>”S-sure, right. yeah…”

>The shitbox reversed out of the parking lot and set course back

>Gnevny was certainly not a tall figure, could easily pass for being in her early teens
>But with just a touch of age inappropriate clothing, she managed to look almost creepy young

>”So, you’re gonna play infiltrator?”
“Yes, daddy!”

>Her voice was lighter, and a lot more childlike this time

>”Gnevny, never ever do that again”
“I want Annie back as much as you do. By the way, you two have to pretend you’re a couple now”

>She was now back at her normal voice, who always sounded like she short several hours of sleep

>”What exactly is your plan?”
“How about you two sit silently in the car and look at your phones and let me do literally everything?”
>”Uhm… Gnevny, you’re not gonna take a child, are you?”
“Of course i’m not. Just sit here and stay cool. And you-” She points at Doll “Try look a little convincing instead of scared”

>with that Gnevny jumps out of the Camry and heads into the little playground
>And disappears

>Doll mumbles a little, and then shuffles towards you and leans on your shoulder
>You put a hand behind her and rest it on her not-quite-modest hip
>It was all a little awkward due to the distance between the seats
>But Doll didn’t seem to mind much
>She had taken over Annie’s “mom role” a little since Annie spent all day sleeping
>It wasn’t that much to do
>But Doll took the responsibility and did as best she could
>The poor thing didn’t get as much as a thank you for her efforts though
>You didn’t know if she did this to play a role or just to seek some comfort
>But right now, it was okay
>She just needed some comfort
>It felt a little weird though
>But it was not at all weird compared to what happened a minute later
>>
File: superfortresses.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
superfortresses.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>Gnevny returned
>With a girl who probably wasn’t a day over 7 years old

>Doll flies back up into her own seat, looking very concerned
>You are probably not doing much better
>Before entering the car, both girls turn towards the worried looking teacher and shouts something
>A moment later the doors clunk shut and they settle down in the back seat

“Anon-” Gnevny started “This is Angela. She has agreed to help you, for a price”
“Okay, so!” The admittedly cute little girl had a young and gleeful voice, but it had a serious undertone “You said Annie had a boo boo?”

>”W-what”
“Not my fault twennyfive aye cee pee is little! wanna have my help ooh not!”

>She got a little adorable when upset

>”Right, sorry. Annie has hubris. She was a woman for too long, and… well i didn’t shoot her or anything”
“okayie! Yoo know it’s vewy impotant to shoot guns too! And not gwown up shoot, i mean boom boom!”

>Was she making a joke on…

>”Yeah, i know, Angela. But we have been very busy for this last year, and Annie worked so much to help others, so we just forgot. I’m very sorry about that, and i’d like to have my dear Annie back healthy. Think you can help me?”
“maybie. She knows it’s not okay to weplace real girls. So nojmally she is just gonna fade away”

>She really couldn’t pronounce “R” properly

“But you said she helped”
>”Yeah, she has helped a lot. Doll can attest to that, for whatever it is worth”
“Okay. I will help, but only if you… buy me ice cweam”
>”Angela, if you help Annie get better, i will fill the entire trunk with ice cream and have it to your door. I promise”
“Okay, i will speak to mommy. Come back on fwaiday, and buy ice cweam for all kids hewe!”
>”I’ll drive Gnevny here, and she will have an entire trolley filled with it. Sounds good?”
“Good. What’s youj name?”
>”I’m Anon”
“hahaha, youj pawents didn’t like you. But Annie does… Hmm... bai bai, see you fwaiday!”

>With that, Angela jumps out of the car and back into the building
>>
File: Kursk.webm (3MB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
Kursk.webm
3MB, 640x359px
>”Uhm…”
“I got nothing” Doll said “Not a single clue”
“She’s a Hammer” Gnevny mumbled
“A hammer?? Her?”
“Uh huh. As weird as that is”

>”What’s a Hammer?”
“Uhm…” Doll hesitates a little
“I’ll tell you later maybe. Now get us home”

>Gnevny sounded even more tired than she usually does
>She was apparently not very keen on playing a little girl, no matter how young she looked
>She was so keen on getting out of that outfit she just shuffled around and changed in the back seat
>Not much more happened
>You drove home back to the DIner
>Picked up the other car
>drove home
>Made some food
>Had a chat with Annie
>She did seems happier after that
>You fed her
>Sat by her when she fell asleep
>Waited some time by her and just… was there

>Just as you stood up from the chair, Gnevny entered the room
>Dressed in an oversized T-shirt
>And holding a pillow
>Her eyes were a little pleading
>It was pretty obvious what she wanted
>You just nodded a little, and Gnevny crawled under the blanket next to Annie
>Her smile was calm and happy
>but there was that miniscule hint of worry
>That everyone had
>You had one last, hopeful sigh before walking out of the room, flicking the light switch and gently closing the door
>It had been a long day
>You walked into what was your room now
>Just dropped face first in the bed and fell asleep immediately
>>
File: hey bby.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hey bby.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
And that's all i have for today!
Say what you th- augh yada yada you guys know the drill by now

Also... want more AT or should i pop back to JT now?
>>
>>34075335
whichever one you choose to be, it's always great to see updates come in
>>
File: Screenshot_5523456.png (137KB, 348x330px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5523456.png
137KB, 348x330px
>>34075319
I'd give her the hammer, if you know what i mean
>>
>>34075582
do not lewd the loli
>>
File: 1480303065834.png (956KB, 1090x1658px) Image search: [Google]
1480303065834.png
956KB, 1090x1658px
>>
>>34073326
hey Op, wanted to ask you if you ever got to work on the nuclear artillery guns, my grandfather got to work on them and I was wondering if you could corroborate any stories
>>
>>34073326
Oppenheimer, I actually kinda wanted to ask... if we managed to make a 2 gigaton (2000 megaton) thermonuclear weapon, what could be expected of the detonation? Would there be some laws of physics nullified? If it went next to a star could it cause a super nova? More fuel? Less? Significantly decrease the life OF the star?
>>
>>34077193
>if you ever got to work on the nuclear artillery guns,
Nope. Sorry. Tell the stories, they might be interesting!
>>34077237
>what could be expected of the detonation?
A lot.

>Would there be some laws of physics nullified?
I'm not a physicist, but no.

>If it went next to a star could it cause a super nova?
I'm not a physicist, but no.

>More fuel? Less? Significantly decrease the life OF the star?
I'm not a physicist, but no, no, and no.

A 2000 Gt explosion would probably not be noticed by a star.
>>
File: allofthem.jpg (234KB, 544x1271px) Image search: [Google]
allofthem.jpg
234KB, 544x1271px
>>34077548
hmmm. makes sense.
>>
File: si-vis-pacem-para-bellum.png (33KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
si-vis-pacem-para-bellum.png
33KB, 1000x700px
So I've had an idea swirling around in my head for the past couple of days, but I'm not sure if I have the writing ability to do it justice; or even if it's really of a high enough quality to bother writing it in the first place.

What I've been thinking about is a program for geist rehabilitation; specifically the refurbishing and rehabilitation of geists used in warfare, crime, suicide, and cases of severe neglect or abuse. The facility would be a military style camp with on site living facilities, fenced grounds, gated entrance with guards, shooting range etc. but would also have an extensive munitions depot and a collection of machine shops plus work rooms for the staff to restore weapons with.

The program would operate very similar to something like an animal rescue but government/privately funded rather than a volunteer program.

Thoughts? I'd honestly appreciate any critiques and ideas you guys might have.
>>
File: 1480280358126.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480280358126.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
>>
>>34077797
I am a botch for healing. Do eet
>>
File: C8f1kbeVYAEMFvD.jpg (81KB, 851x612px) Image search: [Google]
C8f1kbeVYAEMFvD.jpg
81KB, 851x612px
>>34077797
that would be bretty gud desu
>>
>>34079416
I don't think you're too bad at the healing. You write it well.
>>
>>34079850
...i may have had one of the worst night and barely slept, but I can't actually rember any healing I've done

>no bully, hurt head in car accident few years back
>>
>>34079953
Won't have to worry about that for too much longer with all the healing Annie's gonna get, right?
>>
>>34079965
:^)
>>
I was wondering.

If a soviet battlegroup is supposed to have mortar groups organically almost everywhere, how do they keep everything under their artillery radius if they are constantly moving forwards with their tanks?

Sure, artillery pieces might take minutes to install but the required munitions would not be so easy(and that without considering things breaking down through the constant stress of moving) and they did put a lot of emphasis on artillery to simply operate out of its range.

I see one way to solve this through aviation but soviets focused on denying airspace not air superiority.
>>
>>34075335
JT sounds good, but it's your decision
>>
>>34080017
I had not thought of this before, but what you were talking about made me think:

Do mortars have any aircraft kills?
>>
>>34080331

Mortars I don't know, but in WWI early in the war somewhere in the Otomman empire an artillery piece managed to destroy an aircraft
>>
updates to bins will drop trough the day
frostbite chap 2 is binned, work on chap 3 starts
https://pastebin.com/mgnYM8T9
>>
File: 504811.jpg (215KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
504811.jpg
215KB, 600x801px
looks like this morning's captcha problems have slowed down the thread
>>
File: 1487824639199.jpg (43KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
1487824639199.jpg
43KB, 464x464px
>>
File: 627681.jpg (70KB, 640x485px) Image search: [Google]
627681.jpg
70KB, 640x485px
what would happen if /k/ was asked to pimp a Vespa
>>
File: 71UXHYOQBkL.jpg (214KB, 850x1360px) Image search: [Google]
71UXHYOQBkL.jpg
214KB, 850x1360px
>>34081976
I really do love that mug... and shilling...
>>
https://pastebin.com/Q4EZpP0P
>>
File: 1482014135955.png (469KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482014135955.png
469KB, 626x960px
>>
>>34082620
Some of these pastes are private, I was wanting to read Hilja.

So any of you getting some stormy weather? I'm getting straight comfy with /wfg/ and some vodka, stormy weather is best weather.
>>
>>34082620
Thanks for linking your pastes, Tsuhna!
>>
File: 1480712394139.jpg (140KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
1480712394139.jpg
140KB, 620x877px
>>
>>34083448
Wait, I stopped following the comic years ago. Is that really how it ends?
>>
File: 250k_003_teaser.jpg (80KB, 620x305px) Image search: [Google]
250k_003_teaser.jpg
80KB, 620x305px
>>34083488
That was april fools.
>>
>>34083488
he refuses to end it, instead he stops updating it for months or years at a time and then does a few new panels.
>>
>>34081370
Is it finally over?
>>
File: 1494887371326.png (133KB, 907x494px) Image search: [Google]
1494887371326.png
133KB, 907x494px
>>34083744
lel fuck off
>>
>>34084372
I meant the captcha problems, not the thread, though I do see how it could be misconstrued.
>>
File: 1480804024837.jpg (108KB, 498x670px) Image search: [Google]
1480804024837.jpg
108KB, 498x670px
>>
File: 1480824902801.png (323KB, 1023x571px) Image search: [Google]
1480824902801.png
323KB, 1023x571px
>>
File: 1481071976752.jpg (585KB, 850x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1481071976752.jpg
585KB, 850x1259px
>>
is this to get book recs or for OC?

Wanted some book recs
last books i read were the foundation series, dune, the sun also rises, legacy of ashes, inside delta force
I like history and sci-fi mostly along with nonfiction
>>
File: 1481094892321.jpg (228KB, 960x462px) Image search: [Google]
1481094892321.jpg
228KB, 960x462px
>>
>>34082774
>Some of these pastes are private, I was wanting to read Hilja.
now it should be just unlisted
>>
>>34084911
well, Fallschirmjägers *were* Luftwaffles so I guess they were girly by association...
>>
>>34082925
save the link, I made all of my pastes unlisted to keep the view count from being bloated by people simply browsing through pastebin.com
>>
File: glowing_cat.jpg (54KB, 1025x683px) Image search: [Google]
glowing_cat.jpg
54KB, 1025x683px
Fucking christ, now I know why this is so slow.
>>
>>34075319
I swear to god, if this is the world's longest bait-and-switch, if at the end of all this shit you're going to quote "Annie are you OK?" from Smooth Criminal, I will fucking hunt you down.
>>
>>34087727
FUCK, that's that plan into the trash
>>
>>34087434
>the anti-AIDS cat
D'awwwww
>>
>>34086527
Well its for both really, we have a section for that but from the history part i would personally reccomend Happy Odyssey
>>
File: 1481403724608.jpg (109KB, 738x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481403724608.jpg
109KB, 738x640px
>>
File: 1481413484033.png (182KB, 662x601px) Image search: [Google]
1481413484033.png
182KB, 662x601px
>>
File: comfy.jpg (21KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
21KB, 472x472px
1 thread done previous one on the works
>>
>>34089702
Now that is comfy
>>
File: cover-9416.png.jpg (145KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cover-9416.png.jpg
145KB, 500x500px
Had an idea to write up a version of Chapter 3 for Phantom Pain
The basic storyline is as follows

> Ocelot has just told Miller about there being two big boss's
> Ocelot goes to his quarters, goes into detail about the extreme headaches he has been suffering since he rescued snake from the hospital
> Suddenly the headaches clear, he feels more like 'himself'. He gets the classic Ocelot revolvers from under his bed and starts spinning them like crazy
> The R&D platform has been captured by a mysterious PMC with no insignia or name
> Snake goes in to liberate the platform
> Snake finds out where the commander is, turns out the commander is Ocelot
> Ocelot reveals that the PMC is actually most of the Diamond Dogs Intel Team, who were loyal to Ocelot and not Snake, and they're here to steal the parasite research. He says they're 'Taking it back for the patriots'.
> Ocelot and snake fight, Ocelot beats Snake and escapes with the research, the Intel Team escape as well
> During the fight the metal horn has been further embedded into Snake's skull, he is taken to the infirmary.
> After a series of vivid and horrifying hallucinations, Snake wakes a week after the fight. His son, Solidus, is present, he reveals that it was his resources that saved his life and successfully remove the horn, Snake can still see the horn in the mirror, longer than ever, but he tells no one.
>>
File: nuclear_snake.png (151KB, 650x348px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear_snake.png
151KB, 650x348px
>>34089794
> The rest of the story is petty much Snake and Solidus trying to track down Ocelot, with Ocelot working to make the parasite technology into nano-machine technology
> Ocelot is eventually successful and deploys a nanite virus on a village of women and children
> Snake has no choice to napalm the village, as they have no idea what the nanite virus is capable of or how to quarantine it
> This leads to Snake 'going nuclear', he finally snaps and becomes the villain, deciding that there is now no hope left, and everything must burn
> They locate Ocelots research facility and Snake orders a ballistic strike on the facility, believing that Ocelot is in the facility
> Thinking they have won, Miller tells Snake that he can't carry on, that Snake has let his demons consume him. So he chooses to leave to Alaska
> Snake, with no friends left, dissolves Diamond Dogs, killing many who he feels would object to the transition, and begins the construction of Outer Heaven, ready for the uprising, but with his own plan to use the Metal Gear to trigger a Nuclear Armageddon
> Big Boss, who has been monitoring the entire time with Solidus as his mole, contacts Miller, telling him that they need to put their differences aside to prevent this Armageddon, and they agree to work to make Solid Snake the perfect soldier so he may kill Venom Snake when the time is right

Hows it sound? there anything else I should add?
>>
>>34089799
Largely unfamiliar with MGS5, so I guess that will work? Though, I thought Ocelot was loyal the Big Boss.
>>
Prepare yourselves, the final part of Hotline: Waffegeist is done. Gonna release in batches, as today is actually really nice out.

Nonetheless, here you all go!

>Augest 16th 11:15pm, On the Road
The drive over to Congresswoman Brown’s home had largely been quiet. Viveca did not said much of anything since we left the construction site, leaving the drive to be all the more quiet and tense. Despite what they did to her, she still remains functional as the replacement stock didn’t show issues of incorrect fitting and, despite her irons sights being filed down, her railing remained intact, allowing the red dot to provide her vision.

Looking at her, I can see she is hiding a lot of pain behind her eyes; despite her outwardly look of anger. I do not wish to imagine what else they did or were planning on doing, but she held in strong. Rescuing her was not something out of obligation or as paying back a debt from when she saved me. If it were me instead, she’d have tracked me down again like last time. But even as I try to mitigate the damage caused, I still seethe with rage with what they did to my daughter.

Yet, one thing is both in our minds, the feeling of revenge. We could try to run, but they know who we are and what we look like. It would be only a matter of time before they found us out again. The best thing would be to end it here and now while they remain still unaware.
>>
>>34089861
>“So, you know who blyad is?” Viveca finally opening up to break the silence.
“Yeah, it’s Congresswoman Brown.” The news left Viveca shocked and confused.
>”How? She has been trying to push for more dukh oruzhiya recognition and protection!”
“With how we caught that one manufacturer red handed the other week, I would not be surprised if it was all an act on Brown’s part. Get votes, get money from interest group, do nothing of real significance. It’s all a fucking game to these people.”
>”Why though!? Argh! I will make that cyka blyat suffer!”

Seeing Viveca back to being continued to remind me why I first started to and continue to kill carry out acts of violence for them. These politicians and people will never stop hounding them, and I only hope that with this last mission, a large enough blow can be made.

“Once we’re done with this, we’re gonna need to skip town.”
>”Anywhere but this forsaken state.”
“Alright looks like we’re on the same page then, Viv.”
I couldn’t help still feel uncertain about what lay ahead. We have already cut it close on a few occasions, and assaulting the home of a congresswoman is going to carry with it enough risks as is, especially since Brown has her own estate. Even then, if we do succeed, what about the future? I breathe in a sigh.
“Hey Viv, think we still can live a normal life after this?”
>”Don’t care right now. Focus, papa! We worry about future later.”
She was right. I rubbed her head, and continued forward down the highway.
>>
>>34089889
>August 17th, Midnight, Congresswoman Brown’s Estate
I parked the van a little away from the estate, hidden from view, but with enough clearance for a quick escape. Viveca and I suited up, ready to make our final hit. Under the cover of night, the both of us moved and kept observation for any patrols along our way. Ahead of us was a mansion large enough to display her opulence and power. Moving close to the mansion proper, the building was still lit up at this hour. Either she was expecting Viveca to crack by this time or she is expecting us.

Arriving at the side of the house, I hoisted Viveca up towards the window. After a few moments, she signaled that she is going to enter and began to crawl inside. Few seconds later, and she signaled for me to enter as well. Jumping in, I take in the view of the area. Inside was a queen sized bed, and various portraits and some books. If I had to make a guess, I could only assume I was in the guest bedroom. I grabbed Viveca, and felt with well familiarity the weight, balance and touch of her shotgun form. I held onto her grip with my right hand, and reach out towards the door handle with my left. “Knock, knock.” And with a swift twist and pull, I flung the door open.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that is it for now. Will post the remainder later on today, along with the link to the pastebin once I am finished.
>>
>>34089921
Don't leave us hanging...
>>
File: 1495553046374.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495553046374.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>34087861
>mfw ATannie ends on smooth criminal
>mfw JT ends with "Okay, I did nazi that coming!"
>>
>>34089921
Continuing on

In front was a guard with his rifle already drawn at my direction. Not sure if it was sheer luck or the difference in our bloodthirst, but before he could fire a shot, a volley of buckshot had ripped through his neck and jaw, nearly severing his head. Out of nowhere, Viveca jumped out of her shotgun form, and in a split second grabbed a girl in armor that appeared as quickly as Viveca, and threw her face first towards the ground. I quickly slammed by foot down hard on the girl’s head, with the sound of cracking polymer and metal bending echoing.
“No wonder zhópa knew we were here! They have dukh oruzhiya as well!” said Viveca.
“Fucking Hell. Figures a slimy politician would do this. ‘Only for me, none for thee.’” Viveca nodded in agreement to what I just said. I picked her up once again, and held tight her grip and handguard.

Kicking the door, I entered what I could guess to be a room meant to entertain guests. Two guards were already stationed there waiting. The one on my right was in the middle of raising his SMG, only to be shot before he could pull the trigger, sending him down. On my left side I fired another round at the other guard, but felt a hard punch on the left side of my chest. Making my way to the fallen guard on my right, I saw him reaching for the SMG he dropped, a MP5A2. As he grasped it, I slammed my foot down on his hand and fired another shell point-blank at him. Lifting up my foot, I grabbed the SMG, and threw it towards the other guard, now getting up. He was raised his guard long enough for me to quickly aim at his head, and neutralize him.
>>
>>34090695
By now, the waffengeists had appeared, one looking as though she was the same age as Viveca and the other no older than an elementary child. They tried to make their way to the door leading to the other room, but I fired a three shot volley, striking them each and preventing them from going further. As soon as the last one fell, I heard footsteps coming from the door behind and the terrace ahead. I dropped Viveca, pointed to her towards the door, while I headed towards the entrance to the terrace. At position, I saw Viveca attempt to use the downed waffengeists, now in their gun forms, as a barrier for the double doors and made her way to the corner across from me.

The guards made their entrance from the terrace, to which I swept the legs of the first one while Viveca jumped the second one, grabbing him by the neck and forcing him to his knees, with me following up with a heavy punch to a third that came in. By now the guards on the other side were trying to break down their way through the doors, but the makeshift barricade Viveca made held.

I slammed by foot on the one that tripped, shattering the back of his head. A round of gunshot behind me was heard, and Viveca was getting off of a now fallen guard, and running towards the one I punched, slamming his head repeatedly on the ground with her thumbs in his eye sockets. Grabbing the MP5A2 the guard dropped, I removed the magazine, pulled out the pin connecting the stock, removed it, and took out the bolt carrier, rending it useless. Looking at the guard Viveca tackled, his head sustained a gunshot wound from shotgun. Looking over, there lay a Benelli M4. Before it had a chance to come to, I quickly removed the barrel, and readied it as a makeshift weapon. Viveca looked to have also dissembled the guard’s firearm and threw it from the terrace.
>>
>>34090715
By now the barricade of guns had been breached, and guards started coming in. I threw the barrel at one, grabbed Viveca, and ran towards the terrace. I quickly reloaded her spent magazine. Making my way to the foyer, I ran towards the room I was in, and fired at two of the guards. The third was one nowhere to be seen in the parlor. Moving back to the foyer, I heard shots ring out, and three punches were felt, one in the middle and two left of my chest, where I was hit earlier. I quickly, ducked back, grunting through the sharp pain. Breathing became difficult, as it felt like being shot all over again with evert breath. I tried gripping Viveca has hard as I could, putting her on my ready, trying to suppress the pain. Hearing the guard trying to move towards me, I kicked the door with all I could. The sound of the hard oak slamming into him echoed through. Moving out of cover, I fired two shots, one for him and the other at his gun.
>>
>>34090745
In the next moment, something slammed me from behind my legs, tripping me. The landing wasn’t very elegant as I slammed on the ground, with the pain in my left side now flaring harder. A baton was now swinging towards my head, to which I raised my left arm to block the blow. I quickly released Viveca from my right hand, and she immediately went human and attacked the one with the baton. I tried getting up, but felt a kick towards my left side. If it was not for the adrenaline and anger already pumping through my veins, I may have already begun to black out. Seeing the figure’s leg raise again, I grabbed the leg still planted and yanked it. With a large grunt, I pulled myself over the person and began to rain furious punches at her face. She desperately tried to block them, but it proved fruitless, as I ended up grabbing her by the wrists and continued to slam my fist until she revered back into some AR-patterned gun. Viveca was now slamming the oaken door on the other girl’s head until she too reverted into an AR-patterned gun as well.

>“Papa, you still good to move?”
“Even if I wasn’t, no turning back.”
>“Let me take look then before we go upstairs.” Unbuckling my plates, Viveca took a quick look at my left.
“So what’s the damage, Viv?”
>Bucking my plates back up, she gave a nod. “No bleeding from what I can see. You may have broken rib. You can still move, da?”
“Hurts like fuck to breath, like getting shot all over again. But, if it’s just a broken rib, I’ll manage.”
Grabbing Viveca, we head up the stairs to the second floor.
1488068469075.png
60KB, 400x400px
>>34090385
>>
File: 1481424566412.jpg (2MB, 1680x4370px) Image search: [Google]
1481424566412.jpg
2MB, 1680x4370px
>>
I have been delving deeper and deeper in soviet organization and there is something that I cannot find.

How soviet callsigns worked? So if someone attacked a tank company they simply can't just say over the radio that they lost a tank, what model and its coordinates where it happened, thats just basic, but how did they identified each tank in a company? Did they use a pseudonym and a number that someone in headquarters had to decipher? Or just a name that corresponded with the tank model?
>>
>>34091965
>they simply can't just say over the radio that they lost a tank
>reporting casualties over radio
this makes me cringe, please don't tell me there's actually a military doing shit like that.
>>
>>34090764
And I am back! Going to finish the remainder of it, so no more chunks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Upstairs looked to have a more straightforward setup. There was only one large hallway from the stairs, stretching a good distance on both sides, with doors scattered around. Moving to the door in front of me, I kicked it open, revealing a guard about to open the door and two others behind him. The force of impact caused the guard upfront to drop his gun, in addition to startling the two behind, allowing me to fire the two remaining shells I had in Viveca’s magazine point blank at the guards. Yet, it was clear my reaction time is beginning to suffer, and sustained a gunshot to my right side. While the new stock Viveca wore was much more comfortable, my injury continued to leave me in writhing pain, and that newest hit is only making things worse. The muzzle flash from Viveca has singed the eyes of the guard in front, preventing him from being able to act. I dropped Viveca, and grabbed his baton. Viveca immediately grabbed a weapon from the fall guards, and immediately began to check for further threats ahead while I repeatedly beat him until he became limp.
>>
>>34092238
Oops, forgot to attach this picture.

The waffengeist from the fallen guards started getting up, but Viveca and I had the drop on them, disassembling them before they could pose any further threat. Picking Viveca back up, abet in a more labored manner, I changed her empty magazine to her remaining 8-rounder. Peeking at my sides from the door, three guards from my left side began to approach. Two shots from Viveca were fired at their direction and I ducked back inside, making my way to the adjacent room. A scream was heard as I made my way as fast as I could towards the other door connecting to the hall. As I was about to reach for the door handle, the years of smoking and broken rib came to haunt me; a hacking cough crept up that could not be stopped. The door was kicked open from the other side and one of the guards began to unload. Retreating back the other previous room, I felt three punches on the right side of my back, but no sharp agonizing pain.

Ducking into a small alcove in between the two rooms, I readied Viveca. Trying my hardest, I strained to hear for them coming over, but no sign of their footsteps could be heard. Placing my ear against the wall, the echo of footsteps and creaking wood could be heard as it moved towards and away me. Taking a deep painful breath in, I jumped out of cover to where I was shot at, and fired a shell in anticipation as soon as I came into view. The buckshot connected with the guard’s left arm, shattering bone and tearing flesh.

The sound of footsteps was approaching quickly from behind. Swiftly, I ran up to the wounded guard, yanked him in front of me towards the connecting room, and in no second sooner the other guard trying to get me from behind had open fired. While taking in friendly fire, I kicked the guy in the direction of the other guard, buying me a couple of seconds fire a shot at him. The buckshot ripped through the guard’s head, killing him instantly.
>>
>>34092284
Dropping Viveca, we gathered the two guns, both AR patterned waffengeist. Seeing how it would be dangerous to try and fire them, I dropped their mags, cleared their chambers, handed one of them to Viveca, and gripped the barrel while instructing Viveca to do the same. Checking the hallway for the guard originally shot, he and his gun were trying to staunch the bleeding. Viveca stepped first out of cover, with me behind. With a mighty swing, Viveca smacked the waffegeist with the waffegeist still in her gun form, while I did the same to the guard bleeding out. It was not long before both the gun and the guard were made unrecognizable. Viveca looked to have largely done the same was well, with two broken AR pattern rifles next to her feet.

Grabbing Viveca, I moved my way down the hallway in the opposite direction from where the trio had come from. Quickly checking the rooms along the way to the door at the end of the hallway, no signs of additional life was noted. At the end of the hall, I reached the final door. Quickly checking on the last magazine, only four shells remained, with one already in Viveca’s chamber. Gripping her tight, I kicked the door open. As soon as I entered, a loud bang rang from inside, and the sharp pain from my left side burned like no other once again, causing me to drop to the floor coughing and hacking.

“Oh dear, it looks like I really do need to brush up on my marksmanship again. A good hunter should be able to kill their prey in a single shot.” Said an elderly sounding man. Between my grunts and hacking, sounds of him steeping closer and a gun being racked could be heard. Desperately, I tried crawling to some cover with Viveca still in hand, but none were found. Turning over, my attacker, a man who I would assume to be the congresswoman’s personal butler, had now stopped his approach and began to take aim. “It really is poor form to let a wounded animal suffer like this.”
>>
>>34092306
Time had suddenly slowed down. I slid Viveca towards the butler, and rolled away. A shot rang out, with the bullet barely grazing my arm. I tried to get up as fast as I could, but my lungs felt on fire, and I wanted to puke. Another shot rang out as soon as I was on my feet. Viveca was on her side clutching her stomach and puking next to the butler, who was on the ground. I quickly ran towards him, and jumped on top of him before he could rechamber another round of what I now saw to be a Winchester 94.

I slammed my fists twice into his face before I felt a very sharp swift kick to my broken rib. To my left, where the butler dropped the Winchester 94 stood Congresswoman Brown, looking very frustrated.
“You idiot, I told you to not go easy on the intruders.” as she pulled up the butler.
“Sorry, madam.” and with that, the butler reached in his coat.
Before he could grab whatever it was, I quickly reached over and tripped him. Viveca came from behind and grabbed a pistol from his hands, quickly shot him, and turned her aim towards the congresswoman.

“Go ahead and shoot me you pile of welded pipes and scrap metal, it won’t do you any good.”
>“You! How you could sell us all out!”
“You would never understand, communist piece of-“
Finally getting up, I grabbed the congresswoman, and slammed her head on the table. Reaching over, I grabbed the pistol in Viveca’s hands and shot her behind the head. Before my eyes, she had turned into a cracked Winchester 94. Grabbing the weapon, I dissembled it grabbed the bolt and placed it in my pocket.
>>
>>34092327
Looking over at Viveca, I could see tears beginning to stream down under her mask, and I could only barely manage to lift a smile underneath. Before I knew it, she dived right into me for a hug, forgetting my left rib was still broken. But I tried hard to not let it ruin the moment. Rubbing her head, I pulled her away.
“Hate to ruin the moment, Viv, but we need to hit it out of here before more cops show up.”
>“Da…you’re right.”

We exited the way we came in, and headed back to the van. Back on the road I remembered I still had the mystery cell phone off.
“Viv, can you check to see if we had any messages from our ‘employer’?”
Taking the phone, she turned it on and flipped through the various menus. Before she could check for voicemails, the phone began to ring.
>“Privet…Da…*click*”
“Is HR mad about our overtime?”
>“Nyet, HR wants to see us at 363 Beach Drive.”
>>
>>34092354
>August 17th, 1:30am, 363 Beach Drive
Pulling up to the site, I saw there was someone waiting for us already. It was a man in a hawk mask with no one else. Getting out of the car, he approached us.
“It is good to see you alive, Boar. I see that overtime hasn’t killed you.”
“Yeah, and was even given a nice gift by a customer.”
“Well let’s head inside, and we’ll talk about your severance package and other ends that need to be tied up. I’m sure you and the little one would like to get some rest very soon.”
Nodding, the three of us made our way inside the building. Going through the foyer and down a hallway, we reached a medium sized office room, with two chairs waiting for Viveca and me.

“Please sit.” Hawk said as he moved towards his own sit. “And you can take off your masks if you would like, you won’t need them any longer.” As instructed, the both of us removed our, including Hawk removing his own. Underneath was a man in his early 50s, with his hair starting to gray. “Now then, Before we talk about getting you out, I would like to know what happened during your over time, along with this ‘gift’ you received.”
>>
>>34092379
Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out the bolt of Congresswoman Brown and slide it towards Hawk.
“That right there is the bolt of Congresswoman Brown. Turns out, she was a geist that had been colluding with anti-waffengeist while maintaining a façade. Don’t know her reason or why, you guys can figure that out or destroy her for all I care.”
“Well, looks like you have performed more than expected, Boar. It will be a shame to see you go after accomplishing much more than any of our other agents have.”
“Listen, Hawk. The two of us are tired as hell, and I’m sitting here with a shattered rib. Can we get to discussing the severance package?”
“Yes, sure thing. Before I go get the papers, I would just like to say thank you for your work in saving the hundreds to thousands of waffengeist here, and possibly even more with Brown in our possession. We do regret you won’t stay to see it all finished.”
“No problem.”
“Alright, just stay there, while I grab everything needed.” and with that Hawk got up and left the room.
>>
>>34092409
With him out, Viveca and I turned towards each other. I could see in her eyes she was happy all of the fighting was over. Reaching towards her, I gave her a head rub, to which her face expressed much needed enjoyment and attention. Her eyes slowly moved towards the door, and abruptly widened, ears perked and her joyed expression faded in an instant to one of horror.

Then, the world went black.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And there ends Hotline: Waffegeist in its entirety. Hope you all enjoyed this series, it has been enjoyable to write for all of you. Below is the paste to the final part if you wish to reread it or play catch up later.
https://pastebin.com/TUYMi2wx

Now to brain storm on what to do next. Have a happy Memorial Day tomorrow.
>>
File: but why would you do that.png (620KB, 741x453px) Image search: [Google]
but why would you do that.png
620KB, 741x453px
>>
>>34092440
it's the nuke all over again
>>
File: 7a3ed877b5f616218a39589307260e81.jpg (501KB, 736x3554px) Image search: [Google]
7a3ed877b5f616218a39589307260e81.jpg
501KB, 736x3554px
Because English fucking SUCKS
>>
>>34092599
>wah it's hard so it's bad
>>
File: 1357311250317_zps2a3b5d92.png (951KB, 1022x874px) Image search: [Google]
1357311250317_zps2a3b5d92.png
951KB, 1022x874px
>>34090385
>>
File: 1481689498117.jpg (112KB, 745x726px) Image search: [Google]
1481689498117.jpg
112KB, 745x726px
>>
>>34092455
>>34092507
Been brewing how to end it for a very long time, and I'd say I am happy with my choice.
>>
>>34058656
I am writing a part of a book that involved a large amount of f16s(24) going against an aircraft carrier that has a few f/a 18's in the air, and 3 destroyers surroinding it. How realistic would it be that these f16s sink the carrier and destroyers?
>>
>>34093919
Your best bet is to stop in on a planes thread. I don't know enough about armaments capably carried versus armor worn to give you a straight answer.
>>
>>34092634
No, dude. English sucks because it doesn't follow its own taught rules. It sucks because, as the image says, it's just an amalgamation of patchwork languages that conquered the island.
>>
>>34094161
It's fucking amazing for writing prose, once you know how to speak it.
>>
File: Just give up.jpg (471KB, 460x3043px) Image search: [Google]
Just give up.jpg
471KB, 460x3043px
>>34094161
If I may, this is relevant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfRSvTSY0d4
>>
File: 1485730379419.jpg (192KB, 970x598px) Image search: [Google]
1485730379419.jpg
192KB, 970x598px
>>
File: 1481758162478.png (261KB, 349x395px) Image search: [Google]
1481758162478.png
261KB, 349x395px
>>
File: 1485124873410.jpg (36KB, 529x566px) Image search: [Google]
1485124873410.jpg
36KB, 529x566px
>>34092440
>>
File: 1453858144032.jpg (18KB, 252x223px) Image search: [Google]
1453858144032.jpg
18KB, 252x223px
>>
File: 1481852841972.png (281KB, 2560x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1481852841972.png
281KB, 2560x1113px
>>
I know I posted this a while ago but people probably forgot about it and now I have time to write I can actually go through with it. So here's Chapter 1 of Return to the West, again.

>”In the name of our fair and new republic, I hereby sentenced to a total of 120 years in prison”
>Those words replay over and over in your head as you bounce around in the seat of the prison bus, staring out the window watching the scenery go by
> How did this happen to me? I was a normal citizen like everyone else
> To get to the bottom of this question you’ll have to backtrack to events that happened a few years ago
> You remember when it all happened, the takeover of the West Coast and New England by radical forces and the ensuing Civil War
>Everyone knew the Chinese got involved but they denied it
>The frontlines in the west became defined along the colorado river in the south then juts north along the Rockies
> The new government in Sacramento acted swiftly and started stamping out all opposition parties in the new People's Republic of the Pacific using their military forces most commonly called the “Militia” by citizens and the government
>You never really liked the new government but kept your mouth shut so you could go on with your life
> From what you know, your neighbor was jealous of your job at some engineering firm and reported you for hoarding money from the people
>When the Police raided your house they found a gadsden flag in your office, which brought you even more shit
> Charges of hoarding money, Racism, Sexism, Misogyny, and multiple other crimes against the state were charged against you
>”I’m going to fucking going to love what they have in store for you in there, you hoarding pig!” one of the guards shouts above the sound of the engine from the front of the bus, snapping you out of the trance
>You look around the bus for the first time since spacing out
>>
>>34095988
>Outside you see two militia trucks with heavy machineguns escorting the truck through the mountains
>You sigh and sit back, might as well sleep while you can
>You are rocked awake when you’re thrown into the front of the seats in front of you and the sounds of tires screeching to a stop and yelling
>While still dazed your ears are filled with the sounds of gunfire and the cries of wounded
>You duck when a string of rounds impact the side of the bus, shattering a few windows and pocket marking the side of the vehicle with holes
>You kept your head down, covering your head with your hands the best you could with them in cuffs
>Soon the fire died down to nothing and you sat up again
>Staring back at you were the lifeless eyes of one of the guards, his blood splattering the opposite side of the bus
>You crouch back down as you hear footsteps approaching
>”You sure this is our guy?” a voice acts as it gets closer to the bus
>”Positive, we’ve been tracking this guy for weeks now, He has a 2.5k bounty on his head” a second voice replies
>the footsteps seem to wander around the bus but never near it
>suddenly they approach and the doors are flung open
>You peak out and are met with a pair of aviators over a covered up face and a baseball cap with a tan American flag on it
>You quickly scan over him before he talks
>Besides the baseball cap, Bandana like face cover and aviators, he was in jeans, a short sleeved flannel shirt and a multicam chest rig
>”This many guys for only you? Shit you must have done some fucked up shit eh?” The man says
“A-are you guys here to rescue me?” you ask him
>The man lets out a snort before bursting out laughing
>”You? Fuck no we ain’t heard about you” the man says before turning to the opened door
>”HEY FELLAS! THIS GUY THINKS WE’RE HERE TO RESCUE HIM” he shouts to his companions outside
>As the members of whoever he was travelling with laugh he turns back to you
>>
>>34095997
>he takes off his sunglasses and pulls down the bandana
>”Even though our mission was not to rescue you, I have some serious questions” he continues, his expression dead serious
>”How long have you lived in the occupied zone?” He says
“O-occupied zone?”
>”The PRP, or whatever the fuck they call it” he says
“Since day one, I was arrested for not supporting them and ‘hoarding’ “you reply
>”Well, we need someone from the inside to give us more intel and as a guide so I’ll make you a deal” He says getting closer to you
>”You can join us, or we can let you free into these mountains here to either die of dehydration, bear attack, or the rebel militia. Your choice” he says still in his deadpan tone
“I’d uhhh, rather take joining you guys” you say to him
>His expression quickly changes, him now sporting a broad smile as he slaps you on the shoulder
>”Now lets get those cuffs off you” he says as he takes out a pair of some sort of cutters and breaks the link in the cuffs
>You exit the bus and are met by three other men dressed similarly to the first one
>”Boys, seems we got ourselves a new recruit. Once we get back radio HQ, we gotta get...uhhh” he first man says
>”What’s your name?” he whispers to you
“Anon” you whisper back to him
>”Ah yes! Radio HQ so we can make Anon official” he continues
“So uh, why do I need to be made official?” you say to the man
>”Well you see, We’re bounty hunters.” he begins
>”We signed up to go into the occupied zone, take out specific targets, and send them proof that we took out the target” he continues, pointing to a gopro on the side of his vest
>”Anyways, we’re not military but we do work for the courts so technically we’re deputies” he says
>”Oh right, where are my manners? My name is Cameron” the man says
>>
>>34096004
>”That there is David,” Cameron says while pointing to one of the other two who is wearing similar gear, expect he’s wearing an extremely dirty San Jose Sharks ballcap
>”And this buffoon is Tim” he continues pointing to the third and final guy who’s currently squatting over what seems to be the body of the leader of the squad escorting you while stroking his very long beard
>”Tim you get the camera on him?” Cameron shouts
>”Yeah, yeah. We got the evidence. Should I take a thumb just incase? His file came with prints ya’ know” Tim says back
>”Do whatever it takes to get us paid alright” Cameron says before turning around
>”Alright Anon let’s get moving. Hope you can keep up alright” He says slapping you on the back as he passes
“R-right” you say and quickly follow after him
>You’re able to keep up with the group and after a few hours you arrive at what looks like your normal vacation home in the Mountains
>”Well, welcome to our Operations center” Cameron says, nodding his head at the house
>”It may not look might much, but it keeps out of the public eye and the Occupied zone’s republic” He continues as you get closer to the house
You follow the team through the front porch door, taking your muddy boots off on the porch with the rest of them
>You are soon inside a standard mountain vacation home, but with military gear strewn about the place
>long distance radios, military grade computers, guns, ammo, and other equipment are everywhere
>”So Anon…” Cameron says after turning around to face you, “what’s your experience with firearms?”
“Huh….well, not much. I went on rifle outings when I was a kid in the Boy Scouts” you reply
>”So you know the basic safety rules, good good. That’s a start” he says
>”Don’t worry, we’ll soon make you a cold blooded killing machine” Tim says from another room before laughing
>You flop down into a nearby arm chair and sink down into it
>>
>>34096011
>”Tired one aren’t you” David says from across the room looking over one of the many military laptops
>you nod your head the best you can while sinking ever deeper into the chair
>after being in a jail cell for weeks then being on the bus, the reclining chair your in feels like heaven
>”Well, you’re in the system. Tomorrow we’re going to start training so you’re up to gear with everyone. ‘Ight?” David continues
“Sounds good to me” you reply

That is all for Chapter 1, feedback would be highly appreciated because I'm making an outline for Chapter 2
>>
File: 1bzZsei.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1bzZsei.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>34094297
>people find english to be hard
everyone knows the british don't speak english properly anyway
>>
>>34096017
You have my attention. It all looks good to me, although, I'm not much of a critic. I look forward to more.
>>
>>34093919
>How realistic would it be that these f16s sink the carrier and destroyers?
afaik these days warships have no armor to speak of so anti-ship missiles should have little trouble penetrating the hull, as for how much damage they can do to what is in essence a floating city, that depends on where they hit, fuel fires probably wouldn't sink a supercarrier, but a direct hit to munitions magazine probably could, the question is how do you get anti-ship missiles close enough (also worth checking if F-16 even can carry an anti-ship missile) & how effective the CIWS onboard the carrier are.
>>
>>34096115
>everyone knows the british don't speak english properly anyway
neither does your average 'murican YouTuber
>>
>>34096017
looks good so far
>>
>>34096272
>No armor to speak of
I don't know about that, but do you REALLY, I mean REALLY, TRUELY think they don't have countermeasures for that? anti ship missiles would have to get through the defense net (far bigger for the ships surrounding the carrier) and the carrier is a 5 or 6 mile death dome for anything that gets inside a 30,000-35,000 foot radius, which would mean they FIRST got past the defensive area of the ships in the group. long story short, they can stop that shit short, and if nothing else works, there's still a chance that the CWIS isn't complete shit and the "doesn't work" thing is a meme. in other words, you have to get past the carrier's fighters, THEN the group's defenses, which can engage a sizable area of any theater of war, and THEN past the carrier's defenses. So... Tall order, man.
>>
>>34096415
>do you REALLY, I mean REALLY, TRUELY think they don't have countermeasures for that?
I did mention CIWS (close-in weapons system, warships' point defences against hostile aircraft and incoming missiles) in that post for a reason you know
>>
>>34096415
>So... Tall order, man.
did you even read the rest of my post before posting this shit?
>>
>>34096463
yes. and still. tall order for F-16's to sink a carrier. I think the biggest limitation is going to be that you're talking about F-16's in general. Sure they carry anything an F-15 will carry and more, but they're medium fighters notorious for relatively short ranges, then they'd have to get past the planes in the air, then the various alert aircraft that launch with they get within certain proximity... they're dogfighting the alert 5 aircraft when they're intercepted give or take seventy miles off the carrier battle group, after going through all the other alert groups and dodging missiles up until then. They're on a one way trip or making several passes with aerial refueling. Also rearming on the ground.
>>
>>34096463
I'm also pretty sure magazines are really far into the decks of the carrier so shit like that soesn't happen. They also have a... I think the words were duel layer mono bonded hull, though I could be VERY wrong... on any case. they have a
T H I C C hull. I don't know worth a damn what even COULD come of 24 F-16's striking with anti ship missiles, but just by limiting it to a munition carried by an aircraft, I'd say nothing that's worth the sacrifice of those pilots to get the munitions off.
>>
>>34096561
>yes. and still. tall order for F-16's to sink a carrier. I think the biggest limitation is going to be that you're talking about F-16's in general.
I was replying to someone asking about plausibility of F-16s attacking a carrier, and I said that anti-ship missiles CAN hurt a carrier, that a direct hit from an anti-ship missile to the munition magazine/what ever COULD sink a carrier, I ALSO said that THE REAL QUESTION WHETHER THE MISSILES CAN GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE CARRIER & HOW EFFECTIVE TEH CIWS ONBOARD THE CARRIER ARE.

Your posts imply that I made claims that F-16s could easily kill a carrier, I NEVER SAID SUCH THING.
>>
>>34096612
ah....
>>
>>34096017
I'm liking it. Can't wait for more.

>>34095475
Didn't end it with a lolnuke at least!
>>
>>34092139

Alright call me retard and all, but can be said and not said over the radio?
>>
>>34092139
>What is a 9-line MEDEVAC request?
>What are battle rosters?
>>
>>34097083
let me amend it for you:
>reporting casualty NUMBERS over radio
>>
>>34097188
That would be line 3: number of casualties by precedence (order of urgency) and line 5: number of casualties by type (how many need a litter to move).
>>
>>34097386
I already knew that radio discipline is an unknown concept in US military, but this is ridiculous...
>>
>>34097523
How?
>>
>>34097523
>What is Cipher Text?
>What is COMSEC?
>What is a Simple Key Loader?
>>
>>34097547
our communications are "encrypted text messages/emails and/or landline telephones whenever possible, speech over channel-hopping radio when the aforementioned means aren't available & speech radio over open channel only as a last resort, no names of units or personnel nor number of troops and especially no number of casualties over radio, if these have to be transmitted over speech radio they are to be encrypted", there was a discussion about the differences between Finnish and American radio use in a thread about a joint exercise between Armoured Brigade and a US Army mechanized battalion in Niinisalo last year, the Finns who participated in the exercise were horrified by how little radio discipline the Americans had.
>>
>>34097599
"something edible?" x3
>>
>>34097523
Alex, I'll take what is cryptography for $1000
>>
>>34097621
Better than kerosene on the stove...
>>
>>34097628
But yeah, in all seriousness, the 9 Line is a NATO thing, not just the US.
>>
>>34096335
We spoke the language on the moon. We get to decide how it's pronounced
>>
>>34058656
Someone pls get me el pictures and stories
Just got me a L86A2 and holy fuck she is bueeenooooooo

Broke down literally the day I got here and like seven times afterwards but I don't even care, the accuracy is astounding
>>
>>34060261
Holy fuck is that what my 1903 looks like

By God I would pound her so hard she'd die
>>
>>34098039
...you have an L86?

and i dont actually think anything has been done on bong bullpups
>>
>>34098061
A mix of airsoft guns and the opportunity to have cross-national training with bongs on different firearms
>>
>>34098077
that's pretty cool
>>
>>34097811
hey, lighting the stove with the help of a little bit of kerosene is a legit (alhtough forbidden-) way of getting the fire started quickly when there isn't any other practical kindling available.
>>
File: 1481922743951.jpg (1MB, 1326x2352px) Image search: [Google]
1481922743951.jpg
1MB, 1326x2352px
>>
>>34098039
Elle is best girl
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>34099084
I would honestly like to get an L-85A2 with the elcan scope just to experience it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
So, how jarring would a perception change be if it was done in a new chapter? And has anyone done a story from the view of a Waffleghost?
>>
File: answer us.png (155KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
answer us.png
155KB, 600x450px
>>34099800
they have had, PTRfag and FALfag did a section on their stories, some of the side stories of ATanie are exclusevely from the point of view of a 'geist
>>
new guys on the anon folder
https://pastebin.com/CPUdepLW
>>
>>34096415
>>34096463
>>34096561
>>34096446
>>34096598
>>34096612
Just like that they went from flying over land to flying over water. Eric said into his radio “This is it boys, let's give these losers a morning wake-up call” Soon after crossing into the watery realm of the ocean, the enemy jets became viewable. They knew that the enemy had knowledge that they were approaching, but they wouldn’t risk lifting off jets that weren’t already off the carrier at this point.
He yelled at his men the codeword, and they all spread far out as soon as they heard it. Almost instantly, before engaging the enemy jets, as ordered, they shot their missiles at the 4 ships, most of them heading toward the aircraft carrier. This devotion toward hitting the ships made them vulnerable to the enemy jets in the air.
Five jets were hit and went down in flames because of this. It was five, but Eric only counted four of his comrades go down. He sighed but quickly got on top of chasing the enemy bastards and exacting revenge. This was not a suicide mission, but everyone knew that there was a fairly heavy chance that they wouldn’t make it out alive. This warning of course only emboldened the jet fighters.
While chasing an enemy jet, he could see the carrier explosion. Out of all the missiles that
>>
>>34100924
My book is complicated, but its mainly about a civil war. The jets in question in theory focus on shooting the air defenses of the ship, so would that be feasible?
>>
>>34100924
Also, thanks for the replies, really appreciated
>>
>>34100924
And just to add on to my original question, how many f16s would it take to sink a carrier and her escort ships? How many would it take for this to be feasible?
>>
>>34101018
I'm not sure anyone would really know how many F16's it would take to do something like that, especially since there aren't really any similar situations to base any guesses off of.
>>
i think its that time of the thread
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1399236071601.gif (943KB, 300x189px) Image search: [Google]
1399236071601.gif
943KB, 300x189px
i do like this stuff...
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1481944597646.jpg (172KB, 750x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1481944597646.jpg
172KB, 750x1043px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>34101618
i'll say even the T-34/85 with the big turret was absolutely awful to be inside. And i'm not tall or big. At all
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 62822107_p0.jpg (1MB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
62822107_p0.jpg
1MB, 1600x2400px
>>
File: 1475451013641.png (286KB, 1192x830px) Image search: [Google]
1475451013641.png
286KB, 1192x830px
>>
you know the drill, thread at page 8
>>
File: RAIFU2.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RAIFU2.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>Bump.
>>
>>34102029
My dude, we're past the bump limit. We're waiting for the thread to hit page 8.
>>
File: technicaldrawing.jpg (39KB, 736x476px) Image search: [Google]
technicaldrawing.jpg
39KB, 736x476px
>>34102040
Sorry, let me correct that.
>Increase post number.
>>
File: 1495434883896.jpg (92KB, 597x650px) Image search: [Google]
1495434883896.jpg
92KB, 597x650px
>>
next thread on the making
>>
>muffled cheeki breeki on the distance

new thread

>>34102341
>>34102341
>>34102341
>>
>>34099800
I have, but I doubt in what you would want.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 119

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.