[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General_bear cavalry got an upgrade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 135

File: 1489378858325.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489378858325.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus a
nd Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.
It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Featured writers
Guard
Someone
In the 6 of june of 1944
https://pastebin.com/MnMh6LEc

Doilooklikewritefag
http://pastebin.com/u/DoIlooklikeawritefag

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread: >>33962172
>>
kinda tempted to do erotica starring Zed now
>>
>>34008763
Do it. Write the fat bastard getting humiliated and pegged by a slavshit rifle with a strapon
>>
>>34008763
chill, just no
>>
File: 1484964569155.png (110KB, 944x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484964569155.png
110KB, 944x609px
>>
File: 1485041281998.png (119KB, 832x655px) Image search: [Google]
1485041281998.png
119KB, 832x655px
>>
>>34010210
Fuck that gave me a sledgehammer right in the feels.

Something about Thomas the Tank just...hit home.
>>
Im up for a bit of writing if you guys want to pick a story.
>>
File: 1485064538086.png (79KB, 947x363px) Image search: [Google]
1485064538086.png
79KB, 947x363px
>>
>>34010795
Lets go with the anon and the two bolt action rifles. The one with anon and his gun already hooked up, and the one who was sold to a gun store and about to get bubba fucked but was saved by anon and his gun wife
>>
>>34011338
seconded
>>
>>34011338
thirding
>>
>"What me to rub it better or something?" Anon quipped grumpily, and waggled his hand in the hair threateningly
>The Kar had no response but a short, dry harrumph, but smiled none the less at his humor
>Elke came out of the kitchen with her bowl of ice cream head to her forehead and two cans of beer in her hand, setting one down in front of Anon and herself
>The Kar noticed this and frowned unhappily, but perked up instantly when Anon cracked it open and muttered over the rim of the can
>"We can share, sugar." He echoed in the can, and took a long pull from it
>"No, WE can share." Elke demanded, and slammed her own can before the Kar and took Anon's can from his hands
>Anon just laughed and pulled her in close with that trade mark head lock and pummeled her cheeks with kisses
>Elke melted and began to giggle, her bad mood washing away as quickly as it had come
>The Kar took the can, and clacked the tab open while she watched the two of them
>She had barely gotten the can to her lips when Anon pulled her into the hug as well, pelting her with kisses all over her own cheeks
>"S-Stop, the beer!" The Kar cried and fumbled with the can as her cheeks bore the fond assault, her braid instantly bristling again
>Elke naturally took slight to this and pulled Anon towards her with his arm and slung her leg over his lap, staking her claim of real estate
>This allowed the Kar to regain control of the beer can, and sighed in relief the foam didn't get all over her new clothes or the couch
>"So whats on the tube I wonder." Breathed Anon, and clicked on the tv with the remote
>Elke snuggled in close as Anon put on the history channel while Elke gulped at the can with both hands, slyly never moving and remaining where Anon had pulled her in
>"... And I never know whats going to come through that door." The tv played, the fat bald man on the screen smiling smugly
>"Diabetes should be stopping by any day now..." Elke said, plopping the ice cream filled spoon into her mouth
>>
File: 1488662797636.jpg (53KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1488662797636.jpg
53KB, 1200x675px
>>34011801
Holy fuck, Guard delivered, and I want more!
>>
>>34011801
>The night passed by as the trio watched the pawn episode and the many others that passed after it, Anon remarking that the channel used to be better than this and began to puff over the fact they no longer showed any of the World War II shows or Mail Call
>The Kar, holding her empty beer can in her lap with her head resting slightly against Anon's shoulder, quietly pondered over this Arr Lee Army and asked Anon who he was
>"Ah here, I'll pull up what hes most famous for on youtube" He said, and had to dig past Elke to get to his pocket where his android phone lay
>Elke pressed her thigh against Anon to delay his hand and cause a barrier, and with a pinch from the inside of his pocket she yelped and drew her leg away, punching him in the deltoid
>"He was an old Marine that got into the movie business and became quite the sensation with a Vietnam movie..." Anon began, and the Kar remembered back to the Vietnam War she had read about and all the Geists who are still quite sore over the conflict
>"A JELLY DONUT?" Roared out from the little android phone and the Kar jumped, looking down at the screen bewildered as the pawn show intro played duly in the background
>The Kar couldn't stop the smile from cracking along her lips as she watched the abuse of the new recruits, a laugh even escaping her lips as Private Pyle was forced to choke himself on the Drill Sergeants hand
>"I see the SS also enjoyed their dark humor." Anon murmured and nudged the Kar blindly, his elbow actually giving her breast a good bump and eliciting a faint blush from the geist
>But the night would be called to a halt as the short video ended and Anon yawned tiredly
>He had to work tomorrow, and it would just be the two rifles at home alone together.
>Anon had his reservations, but his hopes were high that they would atleast leave enough of the house standing so he could make a shack to sleep in
>Of course when Anon and Elke stood to go to bed, the Kar was suddenly unsure of what to do
>>
>>34011907
"I... Do I have to sleep alone again?" The Kar whispered, and could have easily been mistaken for a soft sob
>Anon turned to look at her and Elke screeched to a halt mid step, and one could swear a record scratch was heard somewhere in the background
>"If you want to sleep on the couch again you are more than welcomed" Elke bristled, turning her head slightly to communicate with her eyes that the bedroom was her domain and she was not welcomed
>"Hmm, I actually don't have any real spare blankets or pillows and I feel bad with you just winging it out here. If you want to can hop into the bed with Elke and I can sleep on the couch, I can just use my sleeping bag" Anon said cheerfully, and walked over to his little closet to rummage around for his camping gear
"B-But we always sleep together!" Elke started, and a hint of outrage was barely suppressed
>"We dont have to change just because shes here! The couch is huge, look at her, she fits just fine!" Elke spat and stomped her foot with finality, her hands balled at her sides
>"Oh Elke thats no way to treat a lady, and I dont think shes quite ready to spend the night in a bed with two other people yet." Anon sighed, pulling out the cloth sleeping bag with a tug, a canteen cup clanging out and bouncing off the carpet.
>The Kar's heart hammered for a moment in her chest
>The longing of being next to someone again hit her hard, and the memories of waking up next to someone as the morning light spilled onto them almost made her moan with longing
>But then the bitter orange of her past smacked her back to reality, and the fear of being that close to someone again just to be rejected was still a fresh wound in her mind
>"I... I can sleep on the couch again, its fine Anon. I dont mind. I dont mind..." The Kar whispered and curled her legs to her chest
>In her mind, the couch was still better than anywhere else she had been for so long, and anything was better than being in that mans armpit again
>>
>>34012017
>"Nah I dont think so," Anon answered, and turned to look at the Kar sitting on the couch, "I think a night in an actual bed for once will do you some good and get you out of your funk. Why dont you head on over with Elke, and I'll see you in the morning before I head out for work."
>"Oh ja I'll juss go ins and fluff ze pilloh!" Elke steamed, her accent fiercely back into place as she stomped into the bedroom
>The Kar stood warily, but a kiss was suddenly planted on her forehead from Anon and she received a light pat on the rump for her trouble
>"Off you go, to bed with ya" Anon said with a smile, and the blushing Kar tottered over to the bedroom door with a hand on her face so Anon could not see her expression
>The little pat may as well been a full out spank for all the color she turned
>The Kar walked into the room to the sight of Elke building a wall of sorts with pillows, looking up at her fuming while her short hair was all a frizz and seemed to almost curl with her anger
>"Stay on your side of the foxhole" Elke spurned, and grumpily flopped into the blankets, flipping them over her and covering her entire body from sight
>The Kar did feel some what guilty for making Anon sleep on the couch, it wasn't terribly comfortable and Elke seemed madder at her than she has ever been since she arrived
>With a sigh she stripped down to her underwear and flicked off the light, then climbing under the covers beside the great wall of pillows between her and Elke
>She would have been lying, if she had said that the smell of Anon and the warm blankets didnt make her incredibly happy
>The angry memory of her past tried knocking her down again, but the wondrous scent of Anon kept it at bay
>"We have sex on zat side, you know..." Elke purred from the dark
>The Kar's eyes shot open and her eyes looked down at the dark sheets beneath her
>>
>>34012125
>Her face flushed with the thoughts of what those two must have done, but she shook her head, knowing Anon was actually quite clean for a man and surely washed the sheets since then... right?
>Despite her sound judgement, she slowly moved her head away from the pillow and gave the sheets a slight sniff, her face blushing harshly from the self embarrassment
>All she smelled was fabric softener and Anon, and she quickly placed her head back onto the pillow
>"You sniffed at it didnt you..."Elke silkily murmured and poked the Kar in the back from between the pillow fort
>"HAB ICH NICHT" The Kar spat, he face on fire, and kicked backwards at Elke, catching her in the buttock with her heel
>Elke just laughed wickedly and ignored the Kar, snuggling down into her side of the blanket with the relish of her wicked deed
>The Kar on the other hand laid still, clutching the blanket to her chest as she lay under it and with a sigh brought it to her face
>Anon was nice... nicer than she could have hoped, she thought
>He bought her clothes
>Didnt seem to mind her military history
>And even let her sleep in the bed to keep her from being lonely on the couch
>The tendrils of sleep slowly came for her, working their way up her muscles and reached out for her eyelids, which slowly grew heavy
>With her braid falling over her cheek, she pulled the clutched blanket to her face and breathed in deep, her eyes closing as she did
>She would breath deep of Anon, and maybe get some actual rest this night...

good or bad lemme know
>>
>>34012202
>good or bad lemme know
it's good, I'm having a hard time figuring Elke out but that just makes the story more interesting.
>>
>>34012202
Doing good so far.
>>
File: 1363809015416.gif (2KB, 210x187px) Image search: [Google]
1363809015416.gif
2KB, 210x187px
>>34011891
Guard delivers more/faster than Construct.

Color me surprised.
>>
>>34012202
I personally feel that you shouldn't have stopped the story to begin with. It's been months since you wrote, or at least wrote for this thread.

>good or bad
Not gonna lie, man, I thought it was great. Each rifle has a bit of a personality tweak, and you show us that, complete with slipping into native tongues/accents. Did you have a plan for where this goes?

>>34012316
Elke is romantically controlling and jealous as FUCK, but has a soft spot for Geists in need. Not the same kind of need that you and I can consider, but she has her own arbitrary line and uses that frequently.

Still trying to figure out Kar, other than "she was once loved like a guest should be, and then the times changed on her" and, if she's going to get her own name, what could it be? What embodies her personality in a name?
>>
File: 1485110754871.jpg (61KB, 423x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485110754871.jpg
61KB, 423x720px
>>
Waffengeist of a 16"/.50 naval cannon y/n
>>
File: 100th.jpg (64KB, 960x434px) Image search: [Google]
100th.jpg
64KB, 960x434px
>>34012975
Some people have lives, other people KINDA have lives and are lazy, then there's guard, our favorite man who draws catgirls on the internet. I like catgirls myself... they're cute. In both the ways that make me want to fuck them black and blue and the ways that make me want only to cuddle them and pat their heads...Kinda reminds me of this girl I knew in high school everyone tried to throw me at, I wasn't into her, but she WAS cute, just in this weird way where I couldn't imagine fucking her, only cuddling her. Just think of it. Someday, my perspective employer's gonna look at my internet history and READ this post, then they're gonna have to make a decision.

>Seems friendly enough, his private life is his own business.
OR
>Get this fucker out of here!
>>
Hey all, new to /wfg/. Read the FAQ, anything else I should know?

also I'm currently working on a novel based in the Elite: Dangerous universe. Its a very very rough WIP. Would anybody be interested in reading the first page or whatever?
>>
File: Michelle.jpg (22KB, 519x923px) Image search: [Google]
Michelle.jpg
22KB, 519x923px
>>34012975
Hey man, I'm not making promises for next update releases anymore. I know I can't always hold those dates and it just leads my readers on; I've learned from my mistakes.

All I can say is that I am working at it (currently writing in the wee hours of the morning...), and that it will be out when it's ready. I apologize.

>>34013415
If you can make it work, go for it.

>>34013570
New content is always welcome if it is /k/ related, which shouldn't be too hard if it is ED based. Post away man
>>
>>34013570
Use proper grammar, be able to take criticism, you know, the basic stuff. We're not a picky bunch. Scifi /k/ stuff always seems to be pretty good, so post away.
>>
>>34013570
And what >>34013657 said

This can also be a slow thread, so you may not receive feedback very quickly.
>>
>>34013639
WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO MICHELLE??
>>
>>34013657
Grammar has always been my weak area I think. But you guys would be better suited to tell me that stuff I think, along with any other criticism y'all can think of. I haven't taken an english related class in a long time, mostly STEM stuff, so like I said, grammar might be a bit lacking.

Also, what do I do, just post on 4chan, or put it in a pastebin?
>>
>>34013723
Do what, the furniture? Believe it or not, that looks better that what was on her originally... Magpul 500/870 furniture is pretty comfy. Also helped me with her clothing choice in the Damaged Goods

>Khaki short shorts
>Black tank top
>>
>>34013740
Post it any way you like. Poly/archive will keep your stuff in a pastebin if you don't want to keep one on your own.

>>34013748
Well....when you put it that way...I dunno, man. I'm a fan of mostly stock weapons. Seeing something like that made me think "what the fuck did he do? Is this why Sophie shot Anon?"
>>
>>34013740
>Also, what do I do, just post on 4chan, or put it in a pastebin?

Sometimes authors here will do both. They'll post their latest writing here, and usually include a link to the pastebin containing the relevant story somewhere in their first post and append the new segments to the pastebin.
>>
File: mossberg_52440.jpg (19KB, 620x130px) Image search: [Google]
mossberg_52440.jpg
19KB, 620x130px
>>34013767
This was the original configuration, which I thought looked pretty bad. The collapsible stock felt really cheap and wasn't doing it for me. It was actually snagging on stuff where I kept it at night, so grabbing it in an emergency could be problematic...

>Seeing something like that made me think "what the fuck did he do? Is this why Sophie shot Anon?"
Made me lol
>>
The dim lights from the ships dashboard illuminated the cockpit with an almost heavenly golden glow. There were no sounds emanating from the ships speakers, as the alarms had already been turned off by the pilot. The fate of the ship was already sealed, and Adasha knew it. She had sent out two distress signals when they attacked. After the pirates disabled her aft thrusters leaving her immobile, save for entering a death spin, she submitted. She sat helpless as they blew a hole in her cargo bay depressurizing most of the ship, and as they stole every single credits worth of her shipment. A shipment of beer to Eravate. She thought back to the sea faring pirates and their rum on Earth, humanities then sole planet.
“Even pirates need to get drunk I suppose” she said quietly to herself
She snapped back to reality, hours after the attack. She was drifting helplessly in an erratic orbit around the third planet of [INSERT SOLAR SYSTEM HERE]. Her long obsidian black hair flowed endlessly in front of her. The artificial gravity was destroyed, and her body was being pressed against her restraints, almost wanting to float away. An alert pinged on her HUD; “3 hours of oxygen remaining”. She glanced at the message and turned her chair around. If the Fuel Rats hadn't received her distress signal, she was fucked. That much was obvious. She was drifting in corridor of space that many people didn't traverse, as she thought it would save her some time. Adasha quickly found out exactly why it was not traversed very often. Her Interspace Relay Chat light blinked on, indicating a message was coming through.
>>
>>34013816
formattings kinda fucked up, and its just the first two paragraphs, so fuck me up senpai
>>
>>34013816
Like you said, the formatting is messy, but the content itself is has potential. I like it so far, and I haven't even played ED.

Also
>Time to go pass out...
>>
>>34013809
Ok, when you show me that, it makes sense. It's like when you bring home a bubbafucked gun and fix it up. It isn't a classic 500/88, but I can see the benefits and not be buttblasted about it. Hell, I have an SKS I saved from bubba, and it isn't 100% fixed yet, but she treats you right if you treat her like a rifle and not a toy.
>>
>>34013863
well thanks dawg, I've got 10k more words where that came from, and I can keep adding to the story for y'all. I made a new years resolution to atleast get a rough draft done by end of the year, so if I've got people actually wanting to read it, it might make it a bit easier!

Also, it looks better in word, so I'll probably put it in pastebin
>>
>>34013879
Don't forget to take it to a few apps/sites whose sole purpose is to check for grammar and syntactical irregularities.

I can only think of grammarly right now, but i know there's more.
>>
>>34013890
I use libreoffice for my word processor which does an absolute shit job at everything involving grammar and spelling. I might try grammarly, I've heard good things about it
>>
Working on an update because hospitals suck. JT, you have my condolences for how long you've toughed these places out.

As an aside, does anyone want to see a trip to the range with my girl and geist?
>>
File: 432.jpg (88KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
432.jpg
88KB, 500x800px
>>34012125
>>"We have sex on zat side, you know..."
kek. You're making me stronger again, man. With all this, well what can I say? I'm feeling seventeen again. It's as though I am growing stronger.
>>
File: 20170104_162614~01.jpg (687KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170104_162614~01.jpg
687KB, 2560x1440px
Ok, minor update. Kind of a midpoint between where we last left off and where I needed to be next.

>last time:

“Look, man, you can't rush cure times. You do that, your shit breaks and you're worse off than before.” To emphasize his point, he took another drag and kept eye contact the entire time. “I will make you pay me for being stupid if you fuck this up,” he finished as he exhaled his smoke.
“Oh, okay, fine. You win. I swear to not do anything for at least three days.” Exasperatedly, I grabbed what bits of the 1903a3 were present and started heading to the counter. “How much do I owe you?”
“About 20 bucks.”
“Wait, that's it?”
There was that mischievous look, again. “I can always charge you what I charge the assholes that just drop something off and demand services within a week, you know.”
“No, no,” I quickly replied while grabbing for my wallet, “that sounds like the perfect price. Here you go,” I dropped a bill on the counter, “and you have yourself a good one.”
As he pocketed the money, his eyebrows scrunched themselves together in a way I've only seen when he was deep in thought. “Last thing, man. She's hurting, too. The wood is just a piece, but it's a painful one to fix, sometimes.” With that, he turned, grabbed his clipboard and pen, and disappeared back into his workshop.
>>
>>34014418
I sat in shock for a moment. Mike basically flat-out told me he knew what I was dealing with, but refused to go in depth. I never knew him to hide something. He usually wore his life on his sleeve.

/He knows./

/“I can tell.”/ I gathered up the curing pieces and placed them in the car while I tried to piece together how Mike knew. /“Can you project thought to someone that isn't physically touching your bolt?”/

/No, not unless we've bonded./

/“How long does that take, normally?”/ Seatbelt buckled, I started the car down the street.

/How long does a campaign take?/

/“What?”/

/Ignore that. It takes time. Much more time than you, or anyone else, has had with me since my first shooter. Not just time in possession, either. Time when the shit has hit the fan, when survival relies on us working together. The two of us become a team, a single unit. When that happens, we've bonded. Even then, I have limits to my projection./

/“How often do you dream?”/

/What kind of question is that?/

/“An honest one. I'll tell you when you answer me.”/

/I normally don't remember dreaming. I catch glimpses maybe once a week, and a good one that sticks out maybe once every other month or so./

/“Any of those good ones happen recently? Maybe with Nazis?”/

/Yeah, but then I woke up because I heard screaming and a loud crash./

/“Who was Whitney?”/

/How…?/
>>
>>34014431
/“Last night, I think I was in your dream. Who was he?”/

/My shooter. My first shooter. We went halfway across Europe together, until…/

/“Yeah, it looked like a mortar got him. Then, if I'm right, you just started stabbing Nazis.”/

/I am so sorry. You shouldn't have seen that./

/“Nah, don't worry about it. If you're unlucky enough to see into my worst dream memories, you'll see. For now, you need to get put away to cure. We're almost home.”/

/So, I'll be alone again?/

/“I'll talk to my wife. If she agrees, you can come out and keep people from breaking in while we're both gone. Deal?”/

/I doubt I can get a better one while I'm still healing, so...deal./

/“I wanted to ask. What Mike said about the wood hurting...what does he mean?”/

/He means that the wood we wear is much more than clothing. You saw mine as a ripped shirt, but to me it feels like part of my skin is flayed open. Putting it back together will feel like trying to superglue a cut back together./

/“You said ‘will feel’, as in, you don't feel it now?”/

/No, because I'm in your pocket./

/“Oh, right. Center of consciousness and apparently the nerve center.”/ I squeeze in the spot between two trucks that I did not believe the other drivers could parallel park into. /“Well, let's get going. Uh...what should I call you? I know I never asked, but…”/

/You may refer to me as Nancy./

/“Okay then, Nancy, time to bring in your body and have a deep conversation with Duchess.”/
>>
>>34014437
Rate, hate, bitch, gripe, moan, groan, or complain. Just tell me where I can improve, please.

>I don't think y'all know how much I hate hospitals
>I wrote this because i couldn't sleep because I'm being pumped full of fuck knows what
>at least they have apple juice
>>
>>34014441
Hospitals do wonders for productivity. Just because you just need SOMETHING to do just to forget you're in a hospital

I missed a full year in school to that.

Update looking good, btw
>>
File: Prison.jpg (139KB, 893x764px) Image search: [Google]
Prison.jpg
139KB, 893x764px
>>34014557
>>34014441
Oh, FUCK hospitals. I was 17 last time I went to one... guess which one! Was it
>A)The regular hospital in town like the time I broke my arm when I was 10
Or
>B) A fucking children's hospital that was a two or three hour commute from home.

Hint: The hospital you'll go to will make LESS sense as you near the age where you don't fit into this hospital or their normal patients.
>>
>>34014585
Almost seems paradoxical.

>a hospital has a set of normal patients
>you will more likely be part of that hospital's abnormality in patient treatment
>more people fit the abnormal than normal
>statistics win again

But I'm guessing you went to the children's hospital.

>>34014557
Thanks, JT.
>>
>>34014594
Yup. When I was ten i went to the regular one in town, the nurses checked in on me when my parents weren't visiting, nice ladies that they were, Then I get the young people 'beetus at 17 and they send me to Ronald McDonald's playhouse for short lived youths. I got visits from surfer dudes expecting someone a little... younger.

>Woah, so we're like, visiting children in the ICU, man.
>Get to room 203, Kid is HUGE, whatever happened to this little boy is freaky, man.
>Little dude's like five foot eleven if not six feet tall, has hair on his chest and his skin is super grayed out.
>"Woaaaaaaaahh maaaaan!"
>Kid has deep voice, like he's in his late thirties.
>isn't too interested in surfer dudes, maybe he's hospitalized with autism, maaaan.
>Five minutes pass, he clearly isn't too impressed by our GODLY visage.
>Walk out.
Man, what are they putting in the water that makes these kids so freaky?

But in all seriousness, they WERE some pretty cool dudes.
>>
>>34014627
Lol. There's your problem: California.

Nearly everything is known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects.
>>
I wonder if Guard can draw Elke and the Kar today...
>>
File: you know the drill.png (118KB, 478x413px) Image search: [Google]
you know the drill.png
118KB, 478x413px
>mostly make new bins

>>34014441
hoping you make a speedy recovery

it looks good to me, missed your updates
>>
File: smee.jpg (69KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
smee.jpg
69KB, 576x384px
Gun shows where triggers, actions, and hammers are ziptied are BDSM conventions.
>>
File: order of adjectives.png (15KB, 386x463px) Image search: [Google]
order of adjectives.png
15KB, 386x463px
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>33984092
>You rehydrate after your running of the 'yotes as sleep starts to nag at your mind again, but you know the rounds you put through Fiftythree have brought forth desires in her that a mere 'not now' will not subdue.
>So, time to use waiting and teasing as your ally. You put an arm around her shoulders, pulling her in against you.
>"So, tomorrow is gunna be another free day." You say, running your fingers through her hair.
>Her cat ears wiggle a bit at your words. "Good, shall we hunt more of the coyotes?" She asks, snuggles into your side.
>Yoi shake your head. "I doubt they'll be as bold as they have been. And besides, I've run... Nearly ten rounds of Bear through ya. Good stuff, but that stuff runs kinda dirty..."
>You can feels her mind wonder to where cleaning leads; to cleaning rods, oil, and typically sex.
>"So I'll do that tomorrow." You smirk, flopping back. She goes from aroused grin to frustrated frown in a matter of seconds.
>"A-anon, no fair-!"
>"So fair!" You grin, pulling her into a snuggle as you return the blankets back over you both. The isnt given much of a chance to protest as you pull her against your stomach, resting your chin in the top of her head. "Goodnight, Fifty~" You grin, letting your last words for the night tease her once again.
>"Mmmr... G'night..." She sighs in defeat as you let sleep over take you once again.

And that's it for Chapter 2, my dudes. Have a rifle butt.
>>
>>34013639
Take your time man. You always got good stuff.
>>
File: 1491285712491.jpg (18KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1491285712491.jpg
18KB, 720x405px
>>
File: 1486337891278.jpg (339KB, 996x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1486337891278.jpg
339KB, 996x1386px
>>
File: 1488130668164.jpg (69KB, 694x548px) Image search: [Google]
1488130668164.jpg
69KB, 694x548px
sorry, all writing just... stopped. I'll get back as soon as i can
>>
File: 1486002858110.jpg (110KB, 1324x818px) Image search: [Google]
1486002858110.jpg
110KB, 1324x818px
>>
File: 1487910769031.png (2MB, 800x1779px) Image search: [Google]
1487910769031.png
2MB, 800x1779px
>>
File: 1491326025166.png (27KB, 623x507px) Image search: [Google]
1491326025166.png
27KB, 623x507px
>>
File: 1483823150814.jpg (77KB, 750x472px) Image search: [Google]
1483823150814.jpg
77KB, 750x472px
>>
File: 1493411834948.png (33KB, 560x636px) Image search: [Google]
1493411834948.png
33KB, 560x636px
>>
File: 1478642399474.jpg (533KB, 2936x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1478642399474.jpg
533KB, 2936x1276px
It's a long read but if you like post apocalyptic sci-fi then you might enjoy it.

https://pastebin.com/DcJdhimK
>>
File: 1486094906652.jpg (164KB, 720x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1486094906652.jpg
164KB, 720x1194px
>>
File: 1491234133029.png (204KB, 1440x909px) Image search: [Google]
1491234133029.png
204KB, 1440x909px
>>
Drawing a sketch of Elke, Anon, and The Kar, then im going to write a little more if ya'll wanna read
>>
File: 1485070038126.jpg (10KB, 403x198px) Image search: [Google]
1485070038126.jpg
10KB, 403x198px
>>34020981
OH GOD YES!
>>
File: 1485730393119.jpg (159KB, 890x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1485730393119.jpg
159KB, 890x1034px
>>
File: 1464666102480.jpg (24KB, 392x372px) Image search: [Google]
1464666102480.jpg
24KB, 392x372px
>>34014441
Not much you can do about it now, but I feel the part where you introduced Nancy's name was pretty lackluster. In fact, it feels like you try to do some really emotional things, and you get the point across, but the lack "umph," if you know what I mean, but maybe that's just me. Still a really good story so far, and I love reading updates. It has a very different feel than most, in my opinion.
>>34016645
This has been pretty cute so far. Hoping to see you do more with the other characters introduced very early on.
>>34020981
>pic related
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (144KB, 891x685px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
144KB, 891x685px
>>34012202
>The morning came quicker than anyone in the home wanted, and its warm rays torture seemed to torture Elke the most
>An angry groan emitted from the ruined remains of the pillow wall, and she cracked open her eyes to a stinging poke from the Kar's braid, becoming quite disheveled in her sleep
>Elke then realized the hair was also in her mouth, as she had been nuzzling into the rifles neck during the night, and her tendency to snore allowed for the furry invasion of her mouth
>"Bleeggh" Elke spat, and pawed meekly at her mouth, tendrils of silvery hair from the Kar leaving slime trails as they left her mouth
>As she sputtered and shook her head, Elke looked down and saw the rifle had somehow gotten her mitts on one of Anon's shirts, and she growled in the morning rays, his eyes angry squints
>She gave the shirt a few weak tugs, trying to dislodge it from the still sleeping Kar, but found it too cemented into place with iron hands, and the Kar's face stayed buried in the cotton cloth
>"Fotze..." Elke grumbled and gave the Kar a shove before tottering out of bed, her american flag panties bunched up and letting those little white, plump German cheeks get a little kiss of sunshine
>The Kar however stayed in her little bundle of smells and warmth, cracking an eye open at Elke as she walked away and waggled her toes at her back
>She was quite aware she was after the shirt, but that was her prize and would not give it up so easily
>"Verlie Verlie Verlie..." She whispered and gave the shirt one last deep breath before sitting up and stretching her arms as high as she could, eliciting some loud pops and cracks here and there, her breasts swelling against her shirt
>She exhaled harshly and swept her feet out of the bed
>While Elke strolled around with barely anything on, the Kar was more reserved and slipped on a pair of pajamas she found on the floor
>They were Anons, judging by how low they hung on her hips...
>>
>>34021858
>She got to the hallway before the smell of strongly brewed coffee hit her nose, and she padded around the corner to see Elke resting her head on the counter while staring at the coffee maker bleary eyed and grumpy
>"Keep that poked out there, and you may attract the dogs..." The Kar murmured at Elke, staring at her rump sticking out into the air as she was bent over with her head on the counter
>"If I vasnt so sleepy I vould make a sex joke..." Elke growled sleepily
"Im sure you vould, Schlampe." The Kar quipped back, and hopped on her toes to snatch the corn flakes from atop the fridge
>Anon had already left for the morning and Kar saw a note on the coffee table as she sat down with her bowl, while Elke fumbled groggily with the creamer bottle
>"Be back at 6, behave yourselves, no fighting, no flamethrowers" Was scrawled onto the paper, and she flipped it around, chewing quietly
>On the back was a small drawn heart with an iron cross doodled in the middle of it, and it created a goofy smile on her chewing lips
>''Kaaafffffeee'' Elke the rifle zombie moaned, and softly sunk onto the cushion of the couch with her great mug of steaming 'Good Morning'
>"Zat ist the problem with you Wehrmacht rifles, no get up and go in the morning..." The Kar said cheekily, digging her spoon into the pile of corn flakes in her bowl before popping it into her mouth
>"Zat ist because you all have sticks in your arses" Elke groaned
>While quick witted and clever awake, she seemed to lack the fire early in the morning
>The Kar snorted and clicked on the morning news and watched curiously as she fixed her braid
>Her hand hit a large wet spot and she brought it away with a grimace, looking over at Elke who seemed to be pulling her best poker face at the TV
>"Did... Did you DROOL on me?!" The Kar said disgusted, wiping her hand on the couch
>"'Aye 'noh 'nozink" Elke said flatly and took a long drag from her cup, her face both smug and guilty as hell
>"Ahaha danke schön, Schultz"
>>
>>34021968
>The Kar plopped a corn flake in Elke's coffee cup and stood, finishing the bowl on her way to the sink and then started to undo her braid on her way to the shower
>"Dankkeeeee" Elke catcalled and sucked the cornflake into her mouth along with her coffee, and giggled to herself as she caught the sight of a middle finger in the hallway before the Kar closed the bathroom door behind her
>The Kar undressed and fluffed out her hair, stopping in front of the mirror when she caught her reflection
>She took a moment and stared at herself, the scars on her face, on her body, on her chest and arms, the history of war that lay bare on her flesh
>With a quizzical look she gave her chest a little wiggle before cupping them in her hands, and looking back into the mirror
>They seemed larger than Elke's... maybe she could use that to her advantage and get back at the little Heer rifle when she tried her shenanigans
>She stopped and turned slightly to look over her shoulder at her back side, giving it a wiggle as well
>It too seemed larger than Elke's, clearly a mark of her superiority as an SS Rifle
>She let the smugness over take her for a morning and flicked her hair at herself in the mirror, before parting the shower curtain and stepping into the tub
>Elke was still on the couch, her second cup of coffee in her hand as the News Anchor prattled on in the background
>Elke looked over at the Kar as she left the bathroom, a cloud of steam wafting out after her
>Eventually the Kar joined her on the couch again after getting her hands on more of Anon's clothes, her hands busily braiding her giant wad of hair
>"Zey are still hunting for us..." Elke whispered and nodded at the TV Screen
>The News anchor prattled on about more border sweeps from the Non-Geist states, and how they are pushing for even more harsher Geist laws to restrict their movement to and from their borders
>Chaos was running wild as Geists and their owners made a run for the borders of safe states
>>
>>34011801
Guard you are truly a man of the arts
>>
>>34022054
>The News Station was showing shaky phone camera footage of large white trucks running along a forest edge as a small group of people made a mad dash across a clearing where a state line sign was clearly marked, and a line of people waiting
>The line of people on the safe border were calling and screaming for the group to run faster as the white trucks spotted them and turned towards them, accelerating harshly, mud and grass spitting out from their wheels
>The majority of the group made it except for a smaller woman who came up to the chest of the man beside her
>Her left foot made it across the line before a man from the truck jumped out and grabbed her around the waist, attempting to wrench her back across the state border
>"Charles! Charles dont you like them take me god damn it!" The woman, who appeared to be a Geist of some sort, screamed as she grabbed hold on the many hands that were also held onto her from the other side
>The tug of war began, and with a great heave they dragged the Geist AND the man across the state line
>Fists started flying as soon as he crossed the line into the Geist friendly state, and the whole assembly began to beat the shit out of the man in earnest
>Their revenge was short lived, as another man from the non-Geist state was able to get a grip on the fallen mans foot and drag him back to safety, and older gentleman giving a spirited kick at them before hurling verbal abuse at the retreating pair
>The Kar stared at the tv wide eyed and speechless while Elke stared with hooded eyes, something mostly reserved for the Kar now adays...
>"Is... It like a var?"The Kar asked, her fingers slowly working the end of the braid and banding it tightly
>"A war on Geists it seems...yes..."Elke replied, and lowered the mug from her face
>"Zey see us as...Abominations, something zat should not be. I actually got zu meet von of the Glocks that broke the rules and made a run for the border just to escape the hell zat ist a non-Geist state..."
>>
>>34022178
>"Zay are all kept in lockers, not allowed to have free time, like you and I" Elke continued
>"Nothink but darkness and sadness, und zey have cursed anvils ver zey break Geists in cold blood" Elke finished, her eyes heavy with grief
>Both the Kar and Elke knew what happened when a Geist was not broken on a sanctified anvil with a sorrow hammer, cursed to walk the land in the shadows until a Hammer of the Mother was able to find them and send them back to the void to rest
>"There are Hammers in ze states, right?" The Kar asked, having been out of the loop for quite some time
>"There hast been a large influx of our Mother's Favored running around, tryink to clean up ze mess these..." Elke motioned at the TV with her hand, as another seen of a car running a blockade played "... Savages. Murderers. Because theyre God did not create us, zey see us as a mockery of life"
>The Kar stared at the TV sadly as a rifle their age was being interviewed, another rifle with harsh cuts and wood missing from its stock cradled in her arms
>The ears made it quite clear it was an SVT, and her fast way of speaking helped with her identification, the rifle in her arms being a mosin carbine.
>The Kar felt a twinge of sadness, as carbines are always cute to behold, no matter their side in the war
>"We help in the great war, we get such a thanks!" The SVT growled, her ears pinning to her head and her fangs glimmering from the camera light
>"I know zey are Soviets but zey should at least be able to speak better by now..." Elke muttered, and the Kar snorted in agreement
>The two sat together and watched the News channel until they switched stories to the political climate in the U.S and their attention quickly dissipated
>Elke set her empty mug on the coffee table and looked over at the Kar, ruffling her short hair as she did
>"Zo, vat do you vant to do today? More shopping?" Elke asked
>The Kar eyed her warily
>"Anon said his finances ver thin, I do not think ve can..."
>>
>>34022272
>Elke grinned slyly and produced a wad of cash from what seemed like thin air
>"You vould be surprised by how much a pair of panties vorn by a heer rifle can bring on ze internet..."

You guys want more or are you good for the night?
>>
>>34022292
I'm enjoying it but if you feel as if you're at a good pace to stop for tonight, feel free to.
>>
>>34022320
meh, ill continue tomorrow morning/day with a doodle after i hear what more folk think of the direction
>>
File: 1487044383823.png (73KB, 201x226px) Image search: [Google]
1487044383823.png
73KB, 201x226px
>>34011801
>>34011907
>>34012017
>>34012125
>>34012202
OVER 39 INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED BIG THUMBS UP
>>
File: 1486427880955.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1486427880955.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>34021858
noice
>>
>>34022292
moar please
>>
>>34021613
You're right about the name thing. I can confirm there was a detectable amount of morphine and other opiates in my blood.

I also just...needed it to end for then. I still don't know what her name should be, but i looked up "popular girl names - 1940" and Nancy was in it. I thought "Nancy the 1903" sounded solid, so i stuck it in there.

Don't be surprised if I take that particular part and either scrap or rewrite it.

Now, if you will kindly excuse me, I'm leaking some kind of fluid out of my abdomen. I need a nurse.
>>
>>34022600
WHAT THE FUCK, MAN??
>>
File: IMG_0273.jpg (149KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0273.jpg
149KB, 791x1024px
For the Planetside 2 players out there you might enjoy this. Live free in the NC

https://pastebin.com/q6T3tjq4
>>
>>34023916
>Planetside 2

It's been a long time. Is the game still active?
>>
>>34023938
Somehow yes, though recently the devs seem like they want the game to die with all the retarded decisions theyve made and are planning on making
>>
File: 1493511818234.png (141KB, 1345x855px) Image search: [Google]
1493511818234.png
141KB, 1345x855px
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>34021613
I do have some plans for the others...~
>>
I think I'm going to expand on my universe rather soon. Maybe some semi dystopian future some years after the main story.

Sounds interesting?
>>
Working on a dieselpunk world for RPGs and writing.

I know nothing about guns and would like to learn about guns and weapons used in WW2.

Any recommendations?
>>
>>34023946
>bring out construction
>nobody uses it

gg
>>
>>34024403
That would be hard to say whether or not it would be interesting if we don't know who is asking
>>
File: 1494642975112m.jpg (105KB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
1494642975112m.jpg
105KB, 1024x736px
>>34024557
Go to YouTube. Search "Forgotten Weapons". Watch all the videos.
>>
>>34024636
all of them
>>
>>34024636
Has anyone actually turned this into gear yet?
>>
>>34024617
I'm not sure i'm gonna say who i am... and ruin surprises or not
>>
>>34024576
I actually really like construction, it's just that the devs are too dumb to make lattice link generators instead of hives, and are trying this combined arms horse shit instead of making bases ant supplied like in the first game, which is what everyone wanted and would fix 95% of the games issues
>>
File: 1493602874851.jpg (327KB, 1578x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1493602874851.jpg
327KB, 1578x1112px
>>
File: 1493632580339.png (142KB, 655x947px) Image search: [Google]
1493632580339.png
142KB, 655x947px
>>
will we ever have a /k/omic featuring loveable tripfags we all love?
>>
>>34025725
elaborate
>>
>>34025725
>tripfags we all love?
How do you make a comic if there's no characters?
>>
File: kek-eth.jpg (126KB, 439x526px) Image search: [Google]
kek-eth.jpg
126KB, 439x526px
>>34025674
"I WILL DESTROY THE UNITED STATES"

Every time
>>
>>34024853
I dunno but I want a smock with the Karl version
>>
File: 1493653037152.png (219KB, 1573x571px) Image search: [Google]
1493653037152.png
219KB, 1573x571px
>>
File: 46b620_5504228.jpg (80KB, 1024x500px) Image search: [Google]
46b620_5504228.jpg
80KB, 1024x500px
>>34022292
Love it, Guard! This part is giving me some motivation to try and finish Hotline Waffengeist
>>
File: 1494086569315.png (462KB, 972x641px) Image search: [Google]
1494086569315.png
462KB, 972x641px
>>
File: 12341234123.jpg (218KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
12341234123.jpg
218KB, 600x401px
So what the fuck would the M1 Carbine be in the Upotte/waffle ghost world?

I mean, it's not exactly a pistol caliber carbine so it wouldn't be in the same class as subguns, but it's far from an intermediate rifle so it wouldn't be all that similar to the assault rifles. It's kinda the sister of the M1 Garand and thus the older sister of both M16 and M14, despite being a weird caliber that's inbetween pistol and intermediate, an inter-intermediate if you will.
>>
>>34027161
Some people regard it as an early PDW. So about the same class as a P90 or an MP7
>>
>>34027199
Both of which are elementary school kids. But since it's old, probably a women in her 30 to 40s, like the other teachers.
>>
>>34027274
>Eggplant's Vision of low caliber rifles

Hes a fucking degenerate and should be ignored.
>>
>>34027274
>M1 Carbine is a rail thin and nerdy elementary teacher who doesn't get any respect from her students because of her low capacity and lack of full auto
>>
File: 1400095430226.jpg (12KB, 284x276px) Image search: [Google]
1400095430226.jpg
12KB, 284x276px
>>34027294
>Being this salty that Eggplant came up with the idea of guns being girl, made a manga out of it, and even had an anime made out of it while you just stole the concept to make a handful of fanart pics.
>>
>>34027406
He had a brilliant concept and proceeded to shoehorn his fetishes into it while limp wristing the physics behind it. To hell with him.
>>
File: CALLthekommisar.png (1MB, 1280x847px) Image search: [Google]
CALLthekommisar.png
1MB, 1280x847px
>>34027432
S A L T
A
L
T
>>
File: M-16 Cleaning Herself.gif (61KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
M-16 Cleaning Herself.gif
61KB, 300x168px
>>34027432
This triggers the Guard
>>
He's right you know. Eggplant Man is the George Lucas of gun girls.
>>
>>34027274
>>34027199
>>34027161

The only person that has added a M1 carbine to the story is PTRfag and she was early teens
>>
https://youtu.be/w0RS5-LKBlA
Watch this shit. The end is hilarious, just skip STRAIGHT to the last 20 seconds.
>>
time for updates
>>
>>34028810

An hour later...

The corpulent ex-werewolf had taken some sweating and straining to finally get loaded up in the back of Adam’s truck, but they got it done eventually, at the cost of Dave pulling something in his back. Afterwards, Chris and Dave loaded up their bags in their own car and followed behind Adam’s truck, headed over to his church.

Dave was finding the resultant silence uncomfortable, and decided to break it.

“Are you okay? You’re being kinda quiet…”

“I’m fine, Dave,” she said, scratching behind Cyka’s ears.

“You’re sure?”

“Yes.”

Another period of silence passed.

“It’s fine if you’re not okay, you know. I won’t judge you.”

“Dave, sweetie, I’m going to break with the anger management bullshit and hit you very, very hard if you keep this up the whole way.”

“Sorry… sorry…”
>>
>>34028820

“Don’t. Don’t apologize, I know you mean well. And I really am okay, I was just taken off guard back there.”

“Yeah, same.”

“Usually we’re only in mortal danger once we actually get hunting, and we’re deep in some dark forest. Certainly didn’t expect it to coming looking for us. And, uh… you did leave me in a bit of a weakened state beforehand…”

“I did, didn’t I?” he said while cracking a little smirk.

She giggled and turned her attention back to the road. “Oh, eyes forward. He's pulling off on a side road.”

Adam had turned left off the main road, onto a rougher gravel pathway that lead down to a large wrought-iron gate with an old stone wall around it, covered in moss. Within the walls was a single-storey building with stained glass windows, aging weather panelling, and a set of double doors with a cross above them. All was as could be expected of a backwater church.

Adam killed his truck’s engine and stepped out of the cab with a large flashlight. Dave parked beside him and the pair stepped out into the chilly night air as well.

“Welcome to me humble abode,” said Adam as he locked the gate. “It aren't much to look at, but it's a good thing the good Lord is a fan of humility to begin with.”
>>
>>34008442
Here is a creepypasta I wrote forever ago, on my time in Iraq.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Hell_Hole
>>
>>34028852

He let himself in through the front, and held the door open for his companions. The ceilings were high and pitched, and their footsteps echoed across the darkened main room, which had a few rows of pews with a raised podium at the far end, as well as an altar.

They were led past the altar to a door in the corner. “There’s a wee dwelling around the side if ya noticed. It ain’t actually where I sleep, it’s mostly a mockup in case the wrong sort come around lookin’ for me.”

“Where do you actually live then?”

“In the basement of the church itself. Was originally a fallout shelter, believe it or not. Came with a hardened door an’ plenty’a livin’ space, it’s the dog’s bollocks, I tell ye.”

>all for now
>>
File: Neat.png (425KB, 584x329px) Image search: [Google]
Neat.png
425KB, 584x329px
>>34028902
This actually is one of those stories that I picked up in the middle and I never thought about going back to the beginning... maybe I'll do that, but I've got my own story to roll with... that and heckling people for fudd ninja bullshit like the "scout rifle."
>>
File: 1423755495517.png (807KB, 982x980px) Image search: [Google]
1423755495517.png
807KB, 982x980px
>>34027432
>He had a brilliant concept and proceeded to shoehorn his fetishes into it
Nigga, the fuck you going on about, the entire idea is basically just an over developed fetish
>"Man, I like guns, what if they were cute and sexy girls?"
You're acting like Geothe wrote only the first few chapters of Faust and the rest was just erotica of Mephistopheles tentacle raping the mother.
>>
>>34008442 - my dad served in Korea as a medic, later in life he did some writing...

Pussan, 1951

Lenny watched the moon shrink
with a Swedish nurse,
From the white mercy ship moored in the harbor,
now thirty miles out of sight,
The pulled dried octopus skin between clenched teeth,
drank saki from clay jars,
let their bodies thresh the stubbled incline,
Returning in a borrowed jeep,
sniper fire riddled the radiator,
spare tire, the nurse's blue knapsack-purse,
Five miles down the road,
he pissed in the radiator,
dry as picked-over bone,
to get them back behind friendly lines.
>>
>>34017357
2057: At a ceremony commemorating the delivery of it's 100,000 Björrrrrtttt, Ikea was presented the key to the world for spreading freedom, at a scant 30mm at a time
>>
File: Henryk and Gascoigne.jpg (88KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
Henryk and Gascoigne.jpg
88KB, 500x447px
>>34028902
Remove awoo!
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (76KB, 571x527px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
76KB, 571x527px
off to work
>>
>>34029508
>stipped panties from a SS rifle
Aww yeah!
>>
File: 1491937948288.png (54KB, 552x265px) Image search: [Google]
1491937948288.png
54KB, 552x265px
>>
>>34029496
What's that smell...
>>
>>34028866
I wouldn't call that a creepypasta, but more of a "this is a story of how I convinced myself of the worst."

Obviously, you're telling the story, but it doesn't explain how you went from "in the hellhole" to "telling the story".

Other than that, damn good job.
>>
File: 1491420735271.png (236KB, 1254x487px) Image search: [Google]
1491420735271.png
236KB, 1254x487px
>>
File: 1491416317724.png (453KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1491416317724.png
453KB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: fug_stalker.png (160KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
fug_stalker.png
160KB, 366x380px
Just gonna quietly drop this here.

>Desperate, you claw your way towards the village, but it’s not enough. It’s over. Such is life in the Zone, you suppose. You look towards the dark sky, accepting your fate and hear your death approach, a discharge of electricity and all went black.

>Bright lights approach, a pulse of energy consumes everything in its path. Those who were fortunate enough to avoid it, cower; those who aren’t perish. A gasp and then silence, the world becomes black. You swim through the void in total quiet. There is nothing, just endless black.

>Then you see it, a beacon of bright white. It sings to you, beckons you to come to it. You hear nothing but you know it whispers sweet to you. As you approach, you feel the cold shedding around you replacing it with warmth.

>A voice calls to you and you hearken to the sound. Pretty certain someone said not to go near the light you muse.

“Ey~” the voice echoed.

>”Yeah?” you reply

>”Eyyy~” the voice echo once more

>”What?” you reply again, confusion beginning to take root.

“Proklyat'ye, prosnis'!” the voice yells and you feel a swift kick to your stomach.

>The wake up boot shatters the dark around you and you come to once more into the world. Your eyes burst wide open and you take a long gasp, as if you hadn’t breathed in hours. You look around for your alarm but find nothing or anyone. Except… a girl?
>>
>>34031736
>She looks at you with a monotone stare, squatting near you hands over her knees wearing a combat boots, olive drab raincoat and a suit under it.

>”Who are you?” you inquire, but no answer is given back. Just empty stare glaring into you.

>After moments of awkward silence, you try to communicate again. “You know where my gun went?” you ask her. No answer, but she simply points down and you look at where she points and feel a flick on your nose. She gives you a scoffs with a soft chuckle before getting up and walking away. You grimace, the cheeky little shit.

>You chase after her but not before picking up your shooter.

>”Hey! Where’re you going?” you shout after her.
“Tam” she answers flatly, pointing towards the Rookie Village.

“Oni khotyat znat', chto sluchilos'” She says, while never making an eye contact or facing you.

>You and the girl trot down the road wordlessly. The area is silent, gone are the animal activities that were abundant several minutes ago, but your eyes still dart around for any suspicious movements. You’ve nearly died once and you don’t want to push your luck.

>You reach that familiar dirt path to the village, when a sentry notices your arrival. You see his eyes widen in surprise and he begins to run to the village center, alerting everyone of your arrival. Soon enough, curious souls begin to emerge from the broken down houses and shacks; all clearly wanting to see the lucky stalker who just survived an emission.

>A small crowd forms around you, everyone murmuring something in their respective language. Some obvious with surprise and others with disbelief of your sheer fortune. You recognize some familiar faces in the crowd, it’s Pastor and Dima.

“Well I guess Boris was right! Your luck is unquestionable friend!” Dima laughed.

“Looks like someone is looking out for you, Tourist.” Pastor nodded.

>”What, I’m not just a number anymore?” you smirk.
>>
File: bunker.jpg (62KB, 410x231px) Image search: [Google]
bunker.jpg
62KB, 410x231px
>>34031750
“After what you just survived? Nah” Pastor shakes his head with a smile

“Tourist, go talk to the old man in the bunker, he’ll want to know what happened” Dima finishes as he pats you on the back.

>”Yeah, but I brought someone else with me” You say.

“And who’s that?” Pastor asks.

>”A girl? In a suit like yours” You answer.

>Dima and Pastor give you a questioning look, as they look around.

“Tourist, there’s no girl with you” said Dima.

>”Yes, there is I just came here with her just now…” You trail off as you look around for her. Where’d she disappear to? Pastor looks a bit concerned.

“You okay there Tourst? Surviving an emission, a psy emission even, can do things to your mind” Pastor asks you.
>”Yeah, I feel fine… could’ve sworn I saw a girl when I woke up…” You murmur, but Dima pushes along to make a report to Sidorovich.

“It doesn’t matter, he’s alive and he completed his first job. Good on you, Tourist” Dima congratulates you.

>You follow Dima’s suggestion and push your way past the crowd towards the bunker. You meet Sidorovich with a pleased smile on his face.

“You survived! And you have my runner with no losses, not bad for your first mission Tourist. You might become the next Zone legend at this point, if you aren’t already.” He chuckles.

>”What do you mean?”

“A psy emission just occurred but here you are talking to me like a normal person, and Kryll’s leg wound isn’t as bad as the doctor tells me. You accomplish the impossible and then return with good news, I’d say that’s a good start to a Zone legend like.. Oh a certain person.” He finishes.
>>
File: Rookie_village.jpg (104KB, 800x493px) Image search: [Google]
Rookie_village.jpg
104KB, 800x493px
>>34031788
“Anyhow, the money’s transferred to your account for the work. Keep the shooter, usually I’d have people give it back but you earned it”

>”Gee, thanks Sid.” you answer dryly.

“Don’t mention it” he wave you off with a grin.

“By the way you got a plan, Tourist?”

>”What plan?” you ask while putting away your newly gained pistol.

“You had your first taste of the Zone, I’m asking you if you’re up for more and being more than some gullible American who fell for the most obvious tourist scam to see Pripyat”

>”What, you trying to tempt me into reaching the center or something?”

“Why, I would never do such a thing; it’s almost suicidal not to mention insane.. But you did come here for Pripyat didn’t you?”

>”I did” You reply

“And so did others… then again it’s not like you have much options here. Your way out is gone, most likely replaced with different soldiers manning the checkpoints and Cordon does get awfully boring…”

>“It sounds like you really want me to reach the center.” You shoot back.

“Well, of course I do, it’s every trader’s dream to start peddling products from the center. We had our brief moment when the way to Pripyat was open for while…” Sidorovich trailed off.

>“Then something happened” You say, bringing him back to the conversation.

“Someone reactivated the Scorcher, blocking the North access once more.” the Trader grumbles.

>“How many people did you try to convince to reach the center, Sid?” You ask him

“What number did Pastor give you?” He quips.

>You merely grumble at his comeback.

“So how about it Tourist? How badly do you want to go to Pripyat?”

>”I’m gonna have to get back to you on that one. I nearly died on a simple fetch mission. Not too keen on stretching my luck again”

“Of course, take as long as you need to recharge your luck.” He waves as he sends you off.
>>
>>34031809
>You walk out the bunker, you trace back and forth a while, weighing your options.

>Time passes by, life in the Zone carries on. You sit by the campfire: eating your food, listening to rookies joke around in their language, listen to guitars, and harmonica.

>You stare at the brick walls, as you lay on your futon. Still mulling over your choice.

>Yes or No never felt so difficult in your life.

>Soon, sleep overcomes you. The crackles of campfire nearby lulling into peaceful rest.
>Morning comes, you wake up expecting your stuff to be stolen by couple of unscrupulous Loners that you know earlier.

>But your belongings are exactly where you placed them, curious. You half expected people to still give you shit for being a Tourist.

>You walk up stairs out of the basement, into the village center where you see Pastor in his usual place.

>Then you see the two thieves, they give you no mind; just a casual nod in your direction and go back to their activities.

> You mull around for a bit when Pastor approaches you.

“Did you make up your mind yet?”

>”What, you knew?”

“Of course, you're not the first I've sent to their first mission and see them walk into that bunker.”

>”I'm still not sure..”

“What have you got to lose? It's not like you're getting any younger here. And like Sid said, it gets boring here"

>”I know, it just..”

“No, I get you. You're uncomfortable with striking out. Trust me, if you've been stuck here as long as I have, you'll see all types of rookies.”
>>
>>34031840
“Most of them here are like you, haven't worked up the courage to move on just yet. I think they like having an anchor, a place to come back to”

>”Well.. That and probably not getting killed"

“If mortality was their concern, they would've stayed home.”

> You remain silent after that, just opting to observe the village next to Pastor.

>”I'm gonna take a walk.” You state.

“You sure about that? You don't just take a walk around these part you know” Pastor replies with a hint of worry.

>“Eh, I'll be fine I think. I did survive an emission didn't I? Besides, I won't go far”

> With your shooter on your side, you walk to the edge of the village and trace the outskirts.

>Your thoughts wander for a bit, things have changed quite a bit since you arrived. It’s not longer about ‘reaching Pripyat’ now it’s ‘shut off the Brain Scorcher, push through Pripyat outskirts and then reach Pripyat itself. That and numerous pit stops along the way, it won’t be a walk in the park.

>”Uncomfortable” would be understating your situation, by a mile.

>”Fuck it, I’m getting my money’s worth. I’m going to Pripyat” you grumble.

It took a while but I've finished this part. Sorry bout that.
>>
File: 1366327621565.jpg (66KB, 722x600px) Image search: [Google]
1366327621565.jpg
66KB, 722x600px
>>34031862
>tourist is back
>>
File: 1493355819326.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493355819326.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>34029012
it's a sort of monster-of-the-week story mixed in with some comfy, think of the first couple of seasons of supernatural

it's going to branch out into a more overarching plot soon

hopefully it's slightly less god-awful retarded than the way supernatural did it
>>
File: Pitra_plasma_projectors.jpg (582KB, 1026x883px) Image search: [Google]
Pitra_plasma_projectors.jpg
582KB, 1026x883px
>>34032615
Tell you what, never use that word in reference to the show title again and I'll keep reading. I have ENOUGH reasons to NEVER watch TV again.
>>
>>34032667
He used a lot of words in reference to that show title.

Care to point out a specific one?
>>
File: image.jpg (297KB, 800x2420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297KB, 800x2420px
>>34033061
You know DAMN well which one. But I'll give you a hint so I don't have to wash my mouth out again.
Adjective: Of an onject, entity or occurance, having a quality of being outside or beyond the scope of, or exceeding the limitations of natural peramiters.

You can use the word. Just don't use it at me, refering to the title. You can even use it at me... just not when talking about title.
>>
>>34033308
Now that being said, I was not aware of the ifunny watermark when I posted that, I will correct it now.
>>
File: 0001284i22.jpg (40KB, 499x675px) Image search: [Google]
0001284i22.jpg
40KB, 499x675px
>>34033308
>>
File: image.jpg (239KB, 458x964px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239KB, 458x964px
>>34033345
good to see you got it. Have this photo. it's funny... if I got the right one...
>>
>>34033308
Why so bootyblasted about a tv show?

You liked it or something? If that's the case, why don't you want to watch tv again?

Your argument isn't making sense to me.
>>
>>34033549
I think that's Keksodus without his trip. In which case it's probably just his normal insanity.
>>
>>34033685
>it's probably just his normal insanity.
reminds me of a certain writer at Cracked.com: He'd start off an article, usually a list like "5 things you hate about visiting your home town", it would start off in a relatively sensible manner (for a humor website article anyway), then by the time you are halfway through the article you can clearly see the point where his medication started to wear off as he was writing the article.
>>
>>34033375
I love this image. That man is a legend.
>>
So lads, do geist prefer supersonic, or subsonic ammo. I've been meaning to start working up some loads.
>>
>>34034727
depends on i would guess. What gun is it?
>>
File: 1460308214800.jpg (190KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
1460308214800.jpg
190KB, 442x650px
>>34034753
Just an ar, although no suppressor for at least a year.
>>
>>34034774
i'd guess supersonic then. I've heard armor piercing tastes well
>>
>>34019805
I truly enjoyed that. Thank you for posting
>>
>>34034774
>although no suppressor for at least a year
Fear not. Many never get a suppressor.
>like mine
>>
>>34035763
or being allowed to have a gun at all...
>>
File: not this shit again.png (193KB, 776x700px) Image search: [Google]
not this shit again.png
193KB, 776x700px
>>34035763
>>34035773

Or get enterely banned to own a gun due getting blacklisted

>help your country
>get help for the mental bag they give you after getting ou
>lel you can own a gun due getting help after helping the country

im used to my country fucking with me but ffs this is just ridiculus
>>
>>34034774
Supersonic, unless suppressed.

Of course, their favorite food is whatever you give them.
>>
>>34035975
I knew Mexico was retarded with gun laws, but this is news to me.

>>34035773
What the fuck this time? You're on "dangerous medication"?
>>
File: 1488076781223.jpg (138KB, 2048x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1488076781223.jpg
138KB, 2048x1232px
>>34036964
...because i live in sweden?
>>
File: 1462117284612.png (273KB, 270x551px) Image search: [Google]
1462117284612.png
273KB, 270x551px
>>34036964
>>34036972
>>
>>34036972
I honestly thought the Swedes would be all for private gun ownership.
>>
File: 1488068607653.jpg (498KB, 750x380px) Image search: [Google]
1488068607653.jpg
498KB, 750x380px
>>34037545
actually, it isn't that hard to get a license for hunting. But you usually get hit with "over-violence" if you shoot someone, unless you are at danger of your life

not that i have the money for it
>>
>>34037553
I think it's fairly easy to get .22 pistols too. I used to shoot bows at the Lunds Pistolklubb and there was enough .22 brass there to forge several tubas.
>>
>>34037849
>lund

my condolences
>>
>>34037863
It was better than Malmö. Fortunately I'm back home in the US now.
>>
>>34037875
you don't want to be in those cities. south part anything is actually extended denmark. been there, don't plan to go back
>>
>>34037900
Yeah the Skånska are just Danes who speak Swedish. Sadly I learned to speak it from them and can't get rid of the accent.
>>
>>34036964
here they check all the agencies for your background, i.e. cops, medical, banks (to see if you can pay it up) and so on but it seems that getting help to learn to live with PSTD due army service puts you on a blacklist wich in my opinion is a load of bullshit
>>
File: time for coffe.jpg (83KB, 850x736px) Image search: [Google]
time for coffe.jpg
83KB, 850x736px
up-dates will drop trough the day

also could roadanon, AKManon, tourist and road anon could be so kind to send me an email? there is some issues with the way the bins are managed and i would rather discuss it on mail rather than bump a lot the thread

>[email protected]
>>
>>34013816
Bumping the thread, also made myself a pastebin that I'll be updating soon tonight

Also thinking about updating my story, but am currently too caught up in Dexter at the moment....
one
more
episode.....
>>
oh if anyone wants it, I've updated my pastebin to have the new part.
https://pastebin.com/3tNCYzY7
>>
>>34039114
Great shit, Tourist. Can't wait to see further adventures for Tourist as he goes to Pripyat
>>
File: image.jpg (377KB, 1020x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377KB, 1020x746px
>>34038078
I finished another chapter of Fiftythree, if you've got a chance to add it.
>>
https://discord.gg/KDhz3w

Get in here you shits. valid for 24 hours.
>>
>>34040047
Jeez man, needs a bit more fanfare than that, don't you think?

But come one, come all! /wfg/ has a Discord after all.
>>
>>34040047
s h i l l
>>
File: 1491242343944.png (263KB, 1067x665px) Image search: [Google]
1491242343944.png
263KB, 1067x665px
>>
File: 1491177248575.jpg (27KB, 450x578px) Image search: [Google]
1491177248575.jpg
27KB, 450x578px
>>
new part of ATannie
>get the tissues mates

https://pastebin.com/pVKHpP7g

KvsW is up to date
>>
Chapter 7: Forgotten acquaintance.
>Hours passed since Marina and I woke up. The news said that the death toll in the ensuing gang war had reached seven hundred and fifty-two. We decided it was time to go on that camping trip. Packed up and left to the everglades for the weekend.
>"Think the militia are gonna be okay on their own?" Marina asked, breaking a comfortable silence that had been going on about an hour and a half.
"They better be. I think I'm about to the point that I want to turn'em loose. Get them connections for armaments that they could only dream of. I think they might even be able to take off on the run without me."
>"You really think so?"
"After that cop showed up, I really don't think we want to keep this shit going. Somehow this gang war hasn't effected too much of the city, apparently the gangs have been focusing on going at it rather than demonstrating their reps to the folks who just try to get by. Truth be told, I kinda feel bad for all the mothers who are burying their children. It was bound to happen sooner or later, sure, but not to all of them, and certainly not at this rate."
>"When you put it like that, it does seem kind of tragic, but then again, everyone sells something to someone, or serves themselves. What did they sell? Drugs that ruin the mind and body? Murder? What did they sell themselves? Harassment of people who don't partake in their depravity? Arson?" Marina asked coolly.
"I'm not saying they aren't a human plague. They are exactly wrong, or maybe they're just from another perspective on morality. Maybe when they sell their goods and services, the plague they are, morality doesn't come into it."
>"Are you going soft on me?" Marina asked incredulously.
>>
>>34041465
"Maybe. I'm just assuming they think like I did. If so, what moral question is there? There's a goal, there's means to achieve the goal. I certainly didn't consider any means to be unacceptable when I had a goal. I only ever had to consider whether any means conflicted with other goals. When you only have one goal, any means to achieve that becomes acceptable."
>"What are you sayin-"
"Even a neutron bomb."
>"Eh. Would they have taken any more time to fry you like you did them if they had the power to?" Marina asked, obviously a rhetorical question, but she did have a point. "No, they only wanted to keep you alive as long as you were useful. Take it from me, I heard what happened to my countrymen before I was shipped into Afghanistan in 1984. They don't like each other, they don't like you. So it has been since the beginning of time, so it shall be." Marina stated.
"Would be. We neutron bombed them, remember?"
>"Right. What's on the radio?" Marina said, switching it on and beginning a search through the stations.
>"American 'wumerns' like this music, yes?" Marina asks, her Russian accent leaking through her speech like water through a screen door, as the sounds of Unknown Hinson announcing that he was "gonna pick one" flowed into the cab and one of his rather distinctively jazzy yet somehow country solos followed as Marina smiled, closing her eyes and grooving along with the music as it played.
>>
>>34041476
>Outwardly I tried to only let off an air of enjoying the moment as it was one of those moments you wish you could frame and reenter later to revisit how happy it made you. Inwardly I was making absolute certainty of not verbalizing the punishment for her changing of the mood, which would be administered in the tent tonight, much to our mutual pleasure or how cute her accent was for that split second while she was imitating the comical euphemisms of the country vampire himself. Truth be told, I hadn't forgotten the conversation that took place only a moment earlier... however it fell by the wayside next to her cuteness.
>Another hour of country music that couldn't have been approved by Trashville Tennessee and their pop labels masquerading as country labels on music row and we'd arrived, beginning the task of setting up our camp.
>Marina approached me as I set up the tent. "Jason, when you're done with that, could you be a dear and get the fire going?"
"Sure. Just let me finish up the tent." I answered, continuing my work on the stakes for the tent.
>"You do that, and I'll go get the water from the river." She offered before grabbing her Rifle, a short M-16 and her hat, then heading off with the bucket towards the river.
>Some time passes as I get the tent up and set, dig the firepit and place some rocks around it before lighting a campfire.
>Minutes pass. The sun is low in the sky to my side as I sit and watch the crackling of the fire.
>Something rustling to the left of me catches my eye as a couple people in very apparent dual kit in something of a chocolate chip green. The men looked somehow vaguely familiar, but I had no memory of seeing them in my life.
>"Mind if we set a spell?" one of them, wearing a helmet with a more tan than green helmet asked.
"No problem."
>The two men sit down, their differences in kit immediately differentiating them slightly more than their faces, on gaunt and hollow and the other's face slightly rounded as well.
>>
>>34041488
>The one with the rounded face speaks. "Hello Jason." His face turning stern and composed as a wall.
"Do I know you from somewhere? I'm pretty good at remembering faces."
>"Do you remember Antoinette Rodriguez's face?" The gaunt one asks.
"No, I can't say I do."
>"Then why would you remember us? You've forgotten far more important people." He replied.
"Ain't that the damn truth?" I retorted with a sigh, the significance of that... maybe not lost on them.
>The one with the rounded face spoke up, apparently now in turn. "I for one admire you."
"Where do I know you from?"
>"I don't know, no one does, though some time ago you'd be FAMOUS, there'd be no denying that you were there, decided right from wrong in so many places, between men, women and children and death. Hell, decided by the thousands, even carried out the decision a few hundred times."
"Suppose I'll let the appropriate authorities judge my deeds, friend."
>"Oh, they will. Sure enough."
"So how DO you know me?"
>"Well, suppose you wouldn't believe me if I told. but for now? Well, we've got to make treads." The gaunt one said, the two of them rising and walking toward a clearing. In about five seconds they were a couple feet away to my left when Marina's voice came from the foliage to the right of me.
>"Jason, who're you talking to?" she said as she appeared out of the bushes.
"Them." I said, pointing to the men on my left, who'd still be getting just into the clearing about now.
>As I looked to them, I heard her start saying "There's no one there. Are you alright?" As I behold the empty clearing where the two men should be.
"You know? I'm not so certain anymore..."
>>
File: 2013-09-03 22.13.58.jpg (74KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
2013-09-03 22.13.58.jpg
74KB, 500x631px
>>34040047
JT!

THE ILLUMINATI OPENED THEIR DOORS! HURRY!
>>
WHERES MY HEALING GLOCK-CHAN UPDATE YOU BEARDY FUCK
>>
File: image.jpg (897KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
897KB, 2592x1936px
kek, no one has yet called me on blatantly steeling a scene. I'll let you guys figure out what it is... or not. I did change a FEW details, merging three separate scenes rather than a single one... okay, I guess you could say it's more of an homage than a rip.
>>
>>34042618
If you want to reinforce a scene, that is entirely appropriate.
>>
>>34042652
shhhh. lets wait for the others to figure out which one.
>>
>>34042652
I just saw what you did there. Steeling... you clever little *incoherent mumbling.*
>>
>>34042668
just noticed "Blood stream", one thing to point out about the first chapter: Russians don't use disintegrating links on the ground, WWII -era fighter armament probably did, but I have never heard of Dushkas or NSVs using them, the NSV belts I have seen consist of 5-round segments one can link together ad infinitum, that's as far as the Russian belts disintegrate.
>>
>>34042845
I don't think I ever said that there were disintegrating links, at least not for the DSHK, though it may be one of those sentences where I made it too hard to read unless you go through it several times. anyway, I DID list that there was a .50 cal M2 fired, so it could be that. Thank you for your imterest though.
>>
>>34042845
could also be that I made a SUPER obvious mistake because I was in the middle of typing super fast...I wish I had a picture of Marina to share, but I apparently don't. I'll have to read back and see if I ever got around to her eye color.
>>
>>34042854
I am in the beginning, so far all I have read about .50 cals is that the casings aren't from M2 & a reference to belt links from heavy machineguns, I guess I was jumping to conclusions...
>>
>>34042868
...ah, I misunderstood the sentence "As I knelt down and picked up one of these obscenely large cases I found myself looking at some slightly different cases of about the size of a fifty cal, but... inconsistent in length", I thought the .50 cal casings were all of the same size & that they certainly weren't .50 BMG
>>
File: fuckwar.jpg (40KB, 564x410px) Image search: [Google]
fuckwar.jpg
40KB, 564x410px
>>34029079
pimping my dad's writing
>>
speaking of Russian heavy MGs, this isn't intended as criticism or anything, but I find it odd that whenever an American talks about them (Russian heavy MGs) they always talk about Dushka and Dushka *only*, sure it's the original Soviet M2 counterpart, but considering how it's outdated and cumbersome enough that its replacement is already old enough to be in the process of being replaced I am somewhat confused by DShK still being "the Russian M2"

then again I *am* a Finn with personal experience with NSV...
>>
>>34042941
It's because the DShK and M2 look like each other. The NSV on the other hand looks more like a huge PKM with a hilariously tiny pistol grip and stock
>>
File: NSV.jpg (81KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
NSV.jpg
81KB, 960x720px
>>34043125
>The NSV on the other hand looks more like a huge PKM with a hilariously tiny pistol grip and stock
>pistol grip and stock
pic related
>>
File: 1280px-12,7_NSV_Turku_2.jpg (232KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-12,7_NSV_Turku_2.jpg
232KB, 1280x853px
>>34043154
>>
File: M2_Danish_navy.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
M2_Danish_navy.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>34043167
compare the mount to this M2 used by Danish Navy
>>
>>34043193
though now that I think about it, when I was watching that series I thought the optical sight on the M2 looked familiar, the tripod and the optics used by Finnish Army are apparently from Norway, maybe Danes got their shit from the same place...
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 456x323px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 456x323px
>>34043154
>>34043167
Sorry i've only ever seen them look like pic
>>
>>34042103
Bee in your bonnet?
>>
>>34042839
You have only yourself to blame, keksodous
>>
File: _nlqk9ynJlB1rckw3lo1_1280.png (132KB, 890x346px) Image search: [Google]
_nlqk9ynJlB1rckw3lo1_1280.png
132KB, 890x346px
>>
Hey gang, just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still alive. Sorry about having no updates for so long, got a little lazy when I got back home from being out of state. Going to work on the story today when I get off work, hope to have chapter 3 out "soon". Hope everyone is doing well!
>>
File: _npfoj5SDTV1slxtw3o1_1280.jpg (138KB, 717x1159px) Image search: [Google]
_npfoj5SDTV1slxtw3o1_1280.jpg
138KB, 717x1159px
>>
File: 1473638853717.jpg (207KB, 1161x460px) Image search: [Google]
1473638853717.jpg
207KB, 1161x460px
>>
File: 1473645282618.jpg (323KB, 1161x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1473645282618.jpg
323KB, 1161x1599px
>>
As we dance this serenade,
As we step on our friends grave,
The world will begin to fade.
But it's okay.
After all,
we are all dead and unafraid.
>>
File: Wot.jpg (29KB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
Wot.jpg
29KB, 390x285px
>>34040985
>Not an M90
GTFO
>>
>>34045288
Then give me some M90.
>>
File: 20170513_144911.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170513_144911.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>34045288
Holy shit you aren't dead!
Please be working on a new chapter.
>>
>>34045288
what's the difference? They both look similar.
>>
File: 1474578797647.jpg (305KB, 846x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1474578797647.jpg
305KB, 846x1304px
>>
>>34045288
More! Plz!
>>
New update, dumping. It's a short one, but it's done. I tried like three times to write it and it was just a pile of scrap.
Hope this one pleases you

__

Shells stop falling only for bullets to start whizzing. A man to your left has a large part of his throat turned to red mush and he crumbls down. Nobody looks, nobody tries to help him. He lays there, making drowning sounds in his own blood spurting out of his frail body. He couldn't be older than twenty. After a short moment, the arm he tried to rise to the sky falls limp at his side. A soldier comes to pick up the body. It all went too quick for you to miss the next death.

A shell from a tank detonates on top of the trench, sending mud everywhere. Soldiers flinch and duck. One has the left of his face taken away by a shrapnel. He stays standing a second, his right eye meeting you, almost asking why it was him that got cut in half. You feel a slow pression on your hand and you look at Jane. You don't think she can't see what you have before your eyes now, but she tries to confort nevertheless.

As the tanks come closer and the trench is overrun, you can see the couple trying to flee. The girl is the first out of the trench, with the young man short on her heels. They manage to run past some leftover barbed wire and jump down in a shellhole. You move with them, magnetized by the sight of a girl in a battlefield so gruesome it turned men into beasts.
>>
>>34046314
The girl gives the man a metallic object, as long as her hand. A grenade ? No, the german ones were named potato-masher for a reason. And they didn't changed much after the war either. You can't recognize the thing from where you are. He pockets it and kiss her on the forehead. You can see she is about to say something because she opens her mouth before turning around and sitting in the mud. Seconds later, a rifle is lying where she is.

The man kneels before it and goes to touch it. You can feel the solemnity of the moment. Movement atop the hole makes you look up just in time to see a soldier looking down on the scene. His hat is bluish, his clothes are blue too. He sees the boy. The boy sees him too. He quickly raise his hands and say something to his newfound captor. You don't understand it, you're too far away. The old man raise his rifle and fire a single bullet. The impact sends the boy down in the mud, a red stain growing quickly on his chest.

You managed to get near the blue soldier before he fired his shot. You can hear him saying "On peut pas prendre d'prisonniers si on veut percer. Désolé, t'étais au mauvais endroit au mauvais moment. C'pas d'ta faute gamin. Désolé. C'pas de ta faute". It seems so cruel to you. Killing a surrendering boy because you have to move fast to make a breakthrough ? What kind of excuse is that ? You know the Poilu had to make a split second decision, but you can't say it was a good one.
>>
>>34046322
You jump down in the hole. At least, your own mental image does. The girl is there again, screaming, crying, kneeling beside the dying boy. You overhear her through the sounds of the battle going on above your heads. "Paul, Gott, Paul ! Steh mit mir Paul, das kannst du mir nicht tun ! Paul, hörst du mich ?" You stay a few meters behind the sobing blonde girl and the dying young man.

"Warum Gott ? Warum musst du ihn jetzt zu deiner Seite anrufen ? Paul, bitte, sterbe nicht Schatz ! Ich brauche dir !" His skin is pale, his eyes are looking away into the void. His right hand is motionless in hers. The red stain has grown enough to cover almost all his chest. The blood has glued some blonde hairs on his blouse. The girl has buried her face in her hands for a while.

She finally raise her head and lies down beside him. She inhales deeply and changes into a rifle. The bolt is not there. A shell comes down screaming close by. Too close. The air is filled with the roar of the explosion and muds rains down in the hole. More and more hellish screams rise up. The image and the sounds are fading away. You can see your hands and legs more clearly now. Looking down in the ground, you can hear a feminine voice

"What happened ? What are you even doing ? Are you ok ? I lost you, please, we have to go to the hospital or somethin"
"No" you reply in a short breath. "No, we're not. I'm ok. Now, we dig"
>>
>>34046331
And that is it for now.
First thing, I'm sorry I didn't deliver when I said I did. I'm having trouble at work, and in my life in general. I don't know where I'll be next year or what I'll do. I want many things but can't have any for now. I'm sorry if it transpires in my writing. I'm trying to write but it always end up sad and/or feely. I'm sorry if I disappointed some of you and if I did not come in the threads for a while.
I hope you all are doing nice and that you will keep on doing nice. If you want to give some feedback, go ahead, it would help me much in my tries to better the little story I have here.
>>
>>34046348
Neat update. And good luck
>>
So, should I post more now or wait for the next thread?
>>
File: 1479229499457.jpg (46KB, 349x379px) Image search: [Google]
1479229499457.jpg
46KB, 349x379px
>>34046685
you know we want more now, you tease.
>>
File: 1474826602402.jpg (305KB, 1198x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1474826602402.jpg
305KB, 1198x1078px
>>
File: 1475159292867.png (509KB, 856x1988px) Image search: [Google]
1475159292867.png
509KB, 856x1988px
>>
>>34046348
Nice little update. My criticism is as always: keep improving on English- not that that's something that can be done very noticeably in the format /wfg/ uses of periodic updates.
>>
>>34032667
>Tau with Titties

Heretic, do Human Women not satisfy you? What foul treachery do you commit to even have to think about wanting those flat as fuck Tau females. Tau Females have no features that can distinguish them from males except bepis and vagoo.
>>
>>34046348
Damn, that got heavy.
>>
>>34046348
I fucking love it.

I know you asked for assistance (English not native language), and there are only one or two spots where it looks like you need a tweak. First post, second paragraph, "you feel a slow pression on your hand" - dude, what is a pression

You know what? That part where anon sees/heard rifles speak French and German was just awesome. I don't know much about their grammar, but my wife says the French was beautifully scripted and I had to wonder why the German called Paul a treasure (like a box or trinket), but then my dumbass figured it out.

Well done, man.

Best of luck in your endeavors. It seems we all have shit thrown our way in life, for those of us in /wfg/
>>
Reading some pretty good stuff here, makes me want to get my writing juices flowing. Already formulating some idea that might be of interest, can't say what, but I can only hope it tickles /k/'s fancy here.
>>
File: taurus.jpg (121KB, 935x705px) Image search: [Google]
taurus.jpg
121KB, 935x705px
>>34033685
>>34033817
>Normal insanity
It's not NORMAL. I swear... Guiiiise, I'm super cereal! With the mandatory jokes about lack of confidence in the weight behind my words out of the way, let me just tell it as it is. I don't know WHAT causes it, but at a certain point, as though in a cycle, I get eccentric beyond my norms. I think California's just done some shit to me, if I'm being honest. I mean, I've never BEEN on medication and I don't think anything in particular really causes it. Honestly it might just be phases of the moon or some shit... or air conditioning... I've had a great deal of physical discomfort with that. It's actually gotten harder to just sit down and write because the computer is in the stuffy room and I'd rather get up and go do something outside once it gets a little stuffy in here... Something that didn't bother me until recently.
>>
>>34047539
lel, she becomes human at the end of the story. Well, human-nanite life form anyway.
>>
>>34013068

Alexis

From the Greek name Αλεξις (Alexis), which meant "helper" or "defender", derived from Greek αλεξω (alexo) "to defend, to help". This was the name of a 3rd-century BC Greek comic poet, and also of several saints. It is used somewhat interchangeably with the related name Αλεξιος or Alexius, borne by five Byzantine emperors. In the English-speaking world it is more commonly used as a feminine name.
>>
>>34027318

>I-I-I-I'm full auto I swear!
>My sister M2 just got an uncut full auto sear!
>>
>>34047097
is this story binned? It's not from the story with the SS -raifu
>>
>>34048934
Uncut masterrace
>>
File: 1475897552512.png (1MB, 2270x2484px) Image search: [Google]
1475897552512.png
1MB, 2270x2484px
>>
>>34048512
DO EET
>>
File: 1476407325765.jpg (176KB, 1152x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1476407325765.jpg
176KB, 1152x1056px
>>
You dorks inspired me to write something with all your "high quality writing" and "interesting characters" and stuff. Lemme know if you think it's worth continuing or not.

https://pastebin.com/2Hf316hg
>>
>>34048512
Go for it!

>>34050481
I liked that little tidbit you threw out. Looks like it has some potential. Grammar and format was well done.

>Another late night of trying to grind out some passable writing
>Pic related

Nice to see people checking in and posting who we haven't heard from in awhile.
>>
File: 1489538938900.png (662KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489538938900.png
662KB, 480x720px
>>34049971
i cant fucking breathe, my sides
>>
>>34050481
Yeah, I'm down for more. Seems to follow a pretty common sub-plot for geist stuff, but that's by no means bad.
Hope you continue, Anon.
>>
>>34050565
update when Construct, pls. I'm thirsty.
>>
>>34047097
>>34049199
>>
>>34050674
Its going to be a long one, since I am finishing up chapter 4, so it will take some time. I have a pretty good idea myself, but I can't make any promises of when it will be out.
>>
https://pastebin.com/gx3SExUF

Behold, new content from someone who has never written anything besides school papers that never scored well.

Obviously I plan to write more using this but I wanted to get feedback before I start churning out crap.
>>
File: image.png (593KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
593KB, 1185x1029px
fuckit, my writing style ITSELF is my name and trip.

THE MAN WHO WOULD BE DEATH
>A man in a black suit, tophat doffed and curled mustache sitting atop his lips stared solemnly into the canyon. He could be called an accountant of sorts if you wished.
>He contemplated his latest case, a man with a knack for killing even if he took no pleasure it the act, a man who questioned how he knew him, despite having never seen him before. A man who caught on.
>A pair of green eyes, pale and likely burned to color by the sun stood across the abyss, watching, waiting.
"Were I a fool I'd be confounded, though I'd be remiss not to admit this is an unusual one." He said.
>....
"He is also mixed of morality, killing as though life means nothing when he has to, and yet... He does not drink. He does not partake of whores or cocaine or even opium."
>....
"He even tries to help the odd stranger now and again. He's the last of those he once rode with."
>....
"I understand."
>A light wind blows across the vallies, across the canyons, and from somewhere on the prarie, a wind comes, bringing with it, a small presence, indiscernable to the ear and meaningless to the conscious mind.
"His time has come." He says, turning to the prarie.
>Somewhere in the distance, he sees the presence, a hat on the ground and a hand making its last feeble lifts, the last vestiges, grasps at life. The hand becomes still, and a paid of green eyes fades back into the abyss.
>>
>>34048343
Oh shit I'm sorry. I wrote it and decided to dump without spellchecking. It would be "pressure", I'm correcting it. A "pression" would also be the beer served from the tap, if you ever want one in France.

I wasn't sure if the French-German parts would be good but I went along and I'm happy it pleased you. Hope the German was good enough to be understood, seems like it anyway.

>>34047509
I am trying to improve. I am reading a bunch of books in English now (mainly Ken Follett, I like his writing and how he conveys the residual emotions). so hopefully there will be better grammar in the next updates.

>>34051383
I like the setting? I can't see where it is going, but I think it is taking a good direction. I hope we will hape some surprises along the way. It was a bit too quick perhaps ? I had the feeling we were supposed to grow fond of Mel for his death to trouble us and make us live a bit of the feelings the Geists would have had. But it progressed too quick for that and Mel was just a character passing by to setup everything. Was it intentional ? I want to know more about the main character too. What made him the person he is now ? How did he end up there ? Why is he interested in guns ? Are Geists a given and a public knowledge, or a taboo and a initate's secret ?
>>
>>34047097
>>34049199
>>34050797
anyone?
>>
>>34051595
Yeah, I am going to refine it a lot more as I go forward. I kind of planned on refining Mel as a character through exploring his relations with various guns and customers. Reader knows about as much as the MC does about Mel. In time, as the MC will learn more about him and start coming to regret not knowing him better, so will the reader.

Or something like that. My buddy's a published author and that's what he suggested I try.
>>
>>34051383
looks good

>>34050481
the beginning seems promising enough
>>
File: 1476668759235.png (251KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1476668759235.png
251KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: 1476893177030.png (520KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1476893177030.png
520KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: 1467698321685.png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
1467698321685.png
461KB, 870x722px
am working. Progress is... slow due to many things. But even a cripple needs money
>>
File: 1477049238809.jpg (1MB, 1914x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477049238809.jpg
1MB, 1914x900px
>>
File: 1477624348409.jpg (97KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1477624348409.jpg
97KB, 750x937px
>>
File: 1477629324375.jpg (333KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1477629324375.jpg
333KB, 960x639px
>>
File: somme 1.png (402KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
somme 1.png
402KB, 1080x1920px
>>34008442
alright im here to deliver some feels
>>
File: somme 2.png (407KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
somme 2.png
407KB, 1080x1920px
>>34055147
>>
File: somme 3.png (384KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
somme 3.png
384KB, 1080x1920px
>>34055154
>>
File: somme 4.png (523KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
somme 4.png
523KB, 1080x1920px
>>34055182
>>
File: somme 5.png (432KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
somme 5.png
432KB, 1080x1920px
>>34055194
>>
File: somme 6.png (373KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
somme 6.png
373KB, 1080x1920px
>>34055207
last one
>>
>>34052823
Fuck yes updates!
>>
>>34008442
How did they get on the tank to begin with ?
>>
>>34055147
>>34055154
>>34055182
>>34055194
>>34055207
>>34055216
Good stuff !!
>>
>>34048631
that is also SEVERE HERESY! NANITES? ARE YOU TRYING TO HELP THE MEN OF IRON?
>>
>>34056873
NOW! NOW! IN MY DEFENSE, she was not Tau, but Acra, I merely used pictures of Tau with titties because they generally fit the description of Pitra at a cursory glance on the outside, but are otherwise unconnected. The Acra are basically blue humans with a few fairly distinct governmental behavioral and hormonal differences to begin with, and the creatures created in nanosuit merging are more like men of titanium cobalt matrix than men of iron in any case.
>>
>>34056971
>
THE MEN OF IRON ARE NOT MADE OF IRON BUT OF STANDARD MILITARY MATERIALS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TITANIUM, PLASTEEL, CERAMITE, ROCKCRETE AND ARE AIs INTENT UPON DESTROYING HUMANITY. THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THESE MONSTERS IS WITH BLOOD AND MANY GUARDSMEN. DO YOU WANT MANY GUARDSMEN TO DIE FOR YOUR ACTIONS?
>>
>>34057050
this isn't a 40k story. in any case, the answer to your question will be answered... In Time.
>>
its that time of the thread
>>
File: 1477689236597.png (133KB, 907x494px) Image search: [Google]
1477689236597.png
133KB, 907x494px
>>
File: 1475135238771.jpg (852KB, 1257x2671px) Image search: [Google]
1475135238771.jpg
852KB, 1257x2671px
>>
File: 1477007395034.jpg (918KB, 1034x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1477007395034.jpg
918KB, 1034x1516px
>>
>>
File: 1477784295174.jpg (2MB, 1684x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1477784295174.jpg
2MB, 1684x1900px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>34057561
THICC
>>
File: 1477805435532.png (467KB, 802x1314px) Image search: [Google]
1477805435532.png
467KB, 802x1314px
>>
File: 1478001696013.png (3MB, 1898x2604px) Image search: [Google]
1478001696013.png
3MB, 1898x2604px
>>
>>34057561
>rate of fire: 900 rounds per minute

Imagine what that would be like in the sack
>>
>>
File: 1478061700897.jpg (98KB, 600x836px) Image search: [Google]
1478061700897.jpg
98KB, 600x836px
>>
File: 1478461850967.png (580KB, 1324x580px) Image search: [Google]
1478461850967.png
580KB, 1324x580px
>>
File: 1461513433520.jpg (493KB, 2048x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1461513433520.jpg
493KB, 2048x1097px
>>
File: 1474580948442.jpg (32KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474580948442.jpg
32KB, 600x375px
>>
File: 1479356151223.png (4MB, 1584x5710px) Image search: [Google]
1479356151223.png
4MB, 1584x5710px
>>
File: tumblr_o411rmGrSp1v2nasio1_1280.jpg (537KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o411rmGrSp1v2nasio1_1280.jpg
537KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1473648364680.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473648364680.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1479356688350.png (556KB, 1066x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479356688350.png
556KB, 1066x700px
>>
>>
File: 1476051577554.png (694KB, 950x780px) Image search: [Google]
1476051577554.png
694KB, 950x780px
>>
File: 1479357081692.jpg (109KB, 617x980px) Image search: [Google]
1479357081692.jpg
109KB, 617x980px
>>
I had a thought... what if air to air missiles were made for just MAXIMUM visual signature on launch? Think of it! Remember how SA-3's look like they're shooting the space shuttle at you? Now imagine that a fourship of F-15's launch a missile a piece and it's like eight space shuttles coming toward the flight they're launching at.
>>
next thread on the making
>>
>>34058269
You mean like smoke trail?
>>
>>34057590
RIP your pelvis
>>
>>34055216

This was a first-hand account? That's fucked.
>>
new thread

>>34058656
>>34058656
>>34058656
>>
The engine turns over slowly, encumbered by the weight of ten men. The ten men shifted nervously, drawn earthbound by the weight of their thoughts. Tiny viewing ports on the side of the LAV only acted as a mirror for the soldiers with five identical vehicles advancing alongside them. Michael glanced downwards towards his M4, his left hand gripping the handguard while his right pulled back the charging handle halfway. The round chambered peered out as the extractor drew it slightly back, it seemed to wink at him, whether this was fact or fiction was something he released from his mind, the surreal melding with reality as himself and those around him prepared to plunge into the fog of combat. “Thunderstruck” blared from the speaker someone had brought on board as explosions rocked the suspension making everyone on board sway to either side.

“WE”RE 45 SECONDS OUT! RALLY POINT IS AT THE TREELINE! SMOKE SHOULD COVER US, WHEN IT CLEARS YOU BETTER PRAY YOU AREN’T OUT IN THE OPEN”

The sergeant's voice commanded respect but his face was transparent, not a man in that LAV was unafraid.

“LET’S EAT BOYS”
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 135

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.