[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operator-san BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

File: SOF_Beards.jpg (88KB, 625x414px) Image search: [Google]
SOF_Beards.jpg
88KB, 625x414px
"If he is SOF performing direction action operations along with other SOF operators, then with the backwards ball cap, sleeveless shirt and lack of a uniform, he simply looks like an undisciplined thug. Nothing more. He doesn’t need to look like he does. He has no compelling reason to appear thuggish and silly."

http://freerangeinternational.com/blog/?p=6847
>>
>>34027312
I read that blog. Did you pull it off Herschel's 1st OP? Or are you just a cry baby?
>>
>>34027312
Wow, an article written by some guy who's tossing armchair criticisms about Special Forces guys being out of 670-1 like a decade after the fact.

I'm sure the dudes he's criticizing are devastated.
>>
>>34027312
>He doesn’t need to look like he does.

Yes, he does, because he doesn't immediately look like he represents the long dick of his country.
>>
>>34027379
>ike a decade after the fact

this. first thing I was going to comment on.
>>
So, apparently for this blogging faggot, anyone who isn't wearing an OPSCORE™ SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT™ helmet with a HOWARD LEIGHT™ PELTOR™ IMPACT™ SPORT™ CLARITY™ earpro, with some BAOFENG™ Radio and also CRYE TAD ARCTERYX™ G165487 ADAPTIVE COMBAT™ TROUSERS and a 2000$ OAKLEYS™ with a GREY GHOST LV MBAV WAAVAVAV™ and a pair of EOFUCK GPNVG18 plate carrier isn't an operator.

wut a fag lol.
>>
>>34027508
Also, for fuck's sake this dude cites a page named "ABOLISH SOCOM"

what a double nigger
>>
>>34027508
¨^ This
>>
>>34027517
I can't find any info on the author, the hyperlnk for his name just redirects right back to the article.

So, is he a retarded 15 year old, modern POG with a big head, or a salty old guy who was National Guard in the 1980s?
>>
>>34027312
>SEAL's fight actual soldier's.
>get BTFO'd
>some get captured.
>no uniform, no Geneva convention protection.
>survivors get executed.
>no more premadonna SEAL bookdeals, movies etc.
I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>34027567
http://www.captainsjournal.com/2017/05/15/tim-lynch-on-special-operations-and-special-forces/
>>
>>34027688
Second paragraph. That is not a quote. Dude is probably loosely linked to some Intel group.
>>
>>
So who is that guy anyways? Talking about the operator in the pic, not the armchair sof ranting about gear
>>
>>34027688
>The Captain’s Journal began when my youngest son, Daniel, entered the U.S. Marine Corps. My oldest son, Joshua, told me that he thought I “blogged in order to stay sane” during this period and that time when Daniel was deployed on a combat tour of Iraq. During his deployment, Daniel saw heavy combat in the initial stage of the tour, transitioning to heavy policing, constabulary and stability operations during the later stage of the tour. He earned the combat action ribbon in support of Operation Alljah in Fallujah. Daniel is now out of the Marine Corps and in college, and The Captain’s Journal has transitioned to coverage, commentary and analysis of firearms, second amendment rights and politics.

>I am not a member of the military, and the name of the web site refers to the record of my voyage, my journal, of the particular snapshot in time in which I find myself. My oldest son is Joshua, my second son is Joseph, and my daughter is Devon. My wife wishes to remain anonymous and unconnected to this web site.

Oh boy what a whiny faggot. I'm sure his kid is embarassed as fuck to have a mototard parent.
>>
>>34027697
http://www.captainsjournal.com/2014/08/20/tim-lynch-on-isis-and-jihad/
First paragraph. Tim Lynch is the author OP cited.
>>
>>34027312
That quote is old as fuck, it's been around for over 5 years at least tgat j xan remember and that picture is even older. Why did you make this thread?
>>
>>34027578
That's not a seal
>>
>>34028109
Why would Delta get themselves cought?
>>
>>34028206
Learn to spell you stupid fucking summer fag. SAD he is fucking SAD that is why so very very sad.
>>
>>34027312
He realizes that people join SOF to get away with big army """"""discipline""""""
Doesn't he?
>>
>>34028298
Except that SOF guys still have to be clean shaven and in uniform in garrison. Even in Afghanistan when the 3SFG guys came off their fire base they were required to shave/get a haircut. There's literally no reason for them to get special treatment. They do not "blend in with locals" at fucking all and no one gives a shit about westerners regardless if they have a beard or not.
>>
>>34028363
real question is why the army is still obsessed with arbitrary grooming standards used to signal "professionalism" instead of trying to accurately measure soldiers' competence
>>
>>34027312
>some literal who criticizing someone for looking how he wants to
>a decade later
lmao fucking pathetic desu
>>
>>34028536
Because discipline and self-control is the essence of what makes a good soldier. A soldier that can't stick to standards and keep his shit together in a stressful environment is a liability and disaster waiting to happen.
>>
>>34028657
>guys passing SFAS and Q-course, slaying bodies overseas, dealing with mas-cal incidents, green-on-blue shootings, etc.
>hurrr you are a liability and have no discipline cause you have a beard

ok bud
some kinds of discipline are actually relevant to soldiering and some kinds are fucking irrelevant. unfortunately most line units don't have a culture of building technical and tactical proficiency the way SOF units do.
>>
>>34028536
If a soldier can't be trusted to follow basic grooming standards, how are you going to trust him to not go full My-Lai on a bunch of goatfuckers when he has a bad day?

War will always be a battle of wills, the political cost of soldiers misbehaving is just too great, it would do more damage than what sand coons could ever dream of achieving. Ages ago, when there weren't cameras, you could suppress or deny accusations, not any more.
>>
>>34028736
this is some shit-hot big army logic right here

>first beards, then massacres of civilians

why didn't the grooming standards stop good ol' Bobby Bales???
>>
>>34028736
Charles Whitman looked pretty well groomed when he BTFO those people.
>>
>>34028736
>obviously joe got a dui this weekend because his chain of command failed to be engaged leaders, and didn't put in print on his weekly counseling not to drink and drive.

When you stop treating soldiers like children, maybe they'll start acting like adults.
>>
>>34028536
It is really only applied to white soldiers everyone else gets a pass or religion exception.
>>
>>34028246
>summer fag.
>not knowing that operator is Delta.
Oh I'm laffin.
>>
>>34028772
>this is some shit-hot big army logic right here
Possibly, I haven't been there and I'm talking out of my ass here but it makes sense.

I'm saying more traditional forces like the Rangers and others are just as capable to kick downs doors in the night. You shouldn't need to rely so much on Special Forces doing whatever they want unless there is something else going on. Maybe the brass fighting over budgets or something.

> stop good ol' Bobby Bales
That will always happen, you'd want people to be pulled out before they snap but you can't always tell who is losing their marbles. You could argue his CO fucked up for not seeing it coming.
>>
File: 1484883092895.png (30KB, 207x260px) Image search: [Google]
1484883092895.png
30KB, 207x260px
>>34028867
Not knowing SAD = Special Activities Division, sure they probably recruit from Delta. How do you not know SAD? That its self is sad.
>>
>>34028888
his CO was fucked off at a different base IIRC. they did some weird shit splitting a platoon in half with the boot 2nd loot and 2 squads supporting one ODA, and the platoon sergeant and the rest of the joes supporting another ODA.

anyways all the people thinking that we need to abolish SOF and make big army great again fail to recognize that big army leadership is completely fucktarded, self-serving, and inept. The fact that SNCOs care more about beards than they do about getting their soldiers proficient with their weapons and with their tactics says a lot about the general purpose force.
>>
>>34028889
OGA SAD select members from SOCOM, to include Delta, SEALS, Green Beanies and MARSOC.
Again, the operator IS Delta.
>>
>>34029004
Yep. Summer child who failed reading comprehension.
>>
>>34028206
>Why would Delta get themselves cought?

It's part of their plan?!
>>
>>34029019
Nigga, I've been here since 2005, summer ended for me back in 2010.
>>
>>34029004
>bullshitting this hard
he was a vanilla SF guy, IIRC 19th group
>>
>>34027312
I thought the whole point of that look was to appear unimportant and dumbass wannabe tough guys started dressing like that because of sof
>>
>>34029059
Then take night classes until you figure out how to make your sentences non-fucked. Crybaby bitch.
>>
>>34027523
People forget this is 03 before most of this cool guy shit existed.

You wont see tier 1 guys knocking around in this shit ass kit today unless its fucking BOPE or some other third world shit hole SF team.

Pic related its 2003 delta force, now google pics of current delta kit.

Yeah poor fags btfo again.
>>
File: Robert-Horrigan-013.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Robert-Horrigan-013.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
>>34029083
never underestimate the appeal of being able to break the rules and get away with it

it's only really relevant in afghanistan for AFO type operations, where D-boys were dressing as afghans and hiding from reporters. if you're uniformed none of the locals could give a fuck
>>
File: 143242565134.png (564KB, 632x417px) Image search: [Google]
143242565134.png
564KB, 632x417px
>>34027523
/k/ poorfags look more like this
>>
>>34028849
>>obviously joe got a dui this weekend because his chain of command failed to be engaged leaders, and didn't put in print on his weekly counseling not to drink and drive.
>When you stop treating soldiers like children, maybe they'll start acting like adults.

No, it's obvious that it was caused by his leaders not giving him a negative counselling for the 2 micrometer long 5 o'clock shadow he had on Friday, the 2 hour battalion safety briefing also needs to be expanded to four hours and be held at 23:00 every Friday and Saturday.
>>
File: 1475521351793.jpg (61KB, 743x404px) Image search: [Google]
1475521351793.jpg
61KB, 743x404px
>>34029106
I like what this guy said.
90's delta kit 1/2
>>
>>34029125
Tavor is actually shit.
Glock's triggers actually suck.
Bullpups are irrelevant as anything but SHTF rifles.
>>
File: 1475521285520.jpg (122KB, 1209x721px) Image search: [Google]
1475521285520.jpg
122KB, 1209x721px
>>34029147
2/2
>>
>>34029125
tavor does suck tho
>>
>>34029102
>being this butthurt
>not knowing a comma means a pause, usually to signify a breath or a momentary pause.
>being this butthurt about grammar on a Thai ladyboy chat board.
Wew lad.
>>
>>34029187
Still replying. wew lad being this butthurt
>>
>>34029195
>doesn't know how to greenery.
>getting rekt this hard.
>>>/out/
For your own good.
>>
File: 1482103825234.jpg (521KB, 2457x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1482103825234.jpg
521KB, 2457x3000px
>>34029293
>green
>green
>green
How bout you >>>out to >>> trash there little guy.
>>
>>34029309
OK, I'm not even mad at this point it's just sad.
1.Boards are ALWAYS /k/, /pol/, ect.
2.To linkpost start with three >>> and then the board. Like so, >>>/pol/
>>
>>34029634
Oh I know the last time I told someone trash with / I caught a ban
>>
>>34027508
baofengs are cheap af tho
>>
>>34029056
Well, congratulations! They got themselves caught! What's the next step in their Master Plan?!
>>
>>34030440
Crashing this terrorist cell!
>>
>>34028536
Because, due to American geography, we've been allowed to get away with luxuries like grooming standards, anti-suicide briefs, and mandatory online training.
>>
>>34028298
probably just like people don't understand that>>34028363
it allows them to blend with the locals and not get identified as easily later on. >>34028736
>Ages ago, when there weren't cameras, you could suppress or deny accusations, not any more.
It's not like a clean shaven guy can avoid having their photos and descriptions taken. They can obscure it though by looking different than the regulations typically are.
but what do i know im just a pog
>>
>>34029106
How could that picture be from 2003 if PNVGs weren't around back then?
>>
>>34030440
>>34030450
It is my sincere hope that there is some ODA that communicates in-team expressively through baneposting.
>>
>>34029152
>but shtf rifles
So a rifle which must do most things many rifles do very well for a long period of time?
>>
>>34027718

>daughter
>Devon

sounds like his wife's son is his daughter now
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.