[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QBZ-95

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Rifle_Type_95.jpg (48KB, 720x369px) Image search: [Google]
Rifle_Type_95.jpg
48KB, 720x369px
What do you think about this chinese rifle? Some time ago I saw that someone on another page commented that bullpup rifles (with the exception of Tavor) were uncomfortable and ineffective.
>>
>>34008970
It's a fucking rifle. It's reliable and accurate enough, but has the same drawbacks and advantages as other bullpups. >>>/v/irgins
>>
>>34008970
I mean, it's a rifle. What do you want? It fires when you pull the trigger, and no particular drawbacks, just like every other modern military rifle.
>>
>>34008970
>>34008970
>What do you think about this chinese rifle? Some time ago I saw that someone on another page commented that bullpup rifles (with the exception of Tavor) were uncomfortable and ineffective.
Entirely preference and familiarity
>>
>>34008985
>>34009001
Wow, it's as if this board existed for no reason at all.
>>
had the airsoft replica (made by realsword, so using the same material as the real rifle).

As far as handling goes, it is a pure pleasure. The gun is perfectly balanced and even though it looks quite big it is pretty short once shouldered. No problem being inside buildings.

Ejecting mag is a bit tricky, but that's teh bullpup design, after some training you get better at it.
>>
>>34009157
Will Keith is that you?
>>
Leaf here, the civilian versions we have are pretty accurate, but picky with magazines. Mag release is fucked, its on the right side of the magwell for some reason. Safety is in a terrible place too, it's like turning a key.
>>
>>34008970
I can tell you about the round. The 5.8mm is basically a Chinese meme caliber. While it is claimed by China to be the ultimate stronk round, the reality is that it is about on par with 5.56mm. It penetrates a little bit deeper into ballistic blocks, but it trades off by not fragmenting and causing as good of an exit wound. But all things considered, you wouldn't really notice the difference if 5.56mm or 5.8mm were getting shot at you.

The reason it exists has two major factors. The first is that China wants to modernize it's military and be taken as an up and coming super power by other countries. One of the things it has done towards that goal is to work hard to differentiate itself from other countries (at least cosmetically). China has long used 7.62mm developed by the Russians and has rifles that are either AK derivatives or visually look like AKs (Typ 81). the Chinese want the prestige of having a domestically created round (which they can claim is superior to rounds designed elsewhere) using a domestically made rifle. Same reason they moved to their own domestically created camo patterns instead of knocking off foreign patterns. They still steal a lot of tech, but they are trying to make photo-op stuff like uniquely Chinese.

Second reason is to cut down on corruption of military officers selling Chinese ammunition on the black market for personal gain. 7.62x39mm is used world wide, so it's not too hard to sell. In contrast since 5.8mm is only used in brand new Chinese rifles it's a lot harder for corrupt ChiCom officers to sell it to random organizations. Of course, the corrupt officers might try to sell some rifles to go along with the ammo, but that's a harder sale (if you were a militia fighter would you trade in your trusty 7.62mm rifle for one with a singular, small ammo source?) and it's easier for Chinese logistics leaders to track down missing guns than it is missing ammo.
>>
>>34008985
>>34009157
>>34010587
>>34010701
Thanks for the information
>>
File: rps20170210_212340.jpg (107KB, 1100x617px) Image search: [Google]
rps20170210_212340.jpg
107KB, 1100x617px
>>34008970
It's alright.
>>
File: melvince.png (761KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
melvince.png
761KB, 1280x738px
>>34008970
Tavor is garbage, AUG is the only decent bullpup.
>>
>>34008970
Bull pups that eject to the side are extremely uncomfortable to shoot.
This is pretty much all bullpups.
I wish there was one that ejected toward the bottom or something.
Really can't deal with brass and gas being ejected so close to my eyes.
>>
>>34012849
very canadian post
>>
>>34013037
Yeah, totally. They could call this theoretical rifle ejecting downward bullpup some kind of snappy abbreviated name that described what it was. I bet they'd sell a bunch.
>>
File: 1455911080231.jpg (193KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1455911080231.jpg
193KB, 1280x853px
>>34013118
>his bullpup doesn't eject forwards
pleb
>>
>>34013134
Oh shit, even bigger brainstorm: what if the same company that made this theoretical downward ejecting bullpup also made a rifle forward-ejecting bullpup, too? Same deal with the creative yet descriptive abbreviation.
>>
File: pla5.jpg (70KB, 650x338px) Image search: [Google]
pla5.jpg
70KB, 650x338px
it is one of the most aesthetically pleasing rifles ever made
>>
>>34013037
the FN F2000 ejects forward, the P90 ejects downward.
>>
File: 1439300310826.jpg (65KB, 477x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439300310826.jpg
65KB, 477x720px
>>34008970

It handles well, is reasonably ergonomic and is better made than any of the other Chinese firearms Ive used.

The sight picture is a bit short, the trigger pull is a bit long, I feel like the movement of the striker assembly pushes the muzzle about while firing.

The export model's mag release is ridiculous and the safety is all the way at the back with the fire control group.

Sight mount rail proprietary, which is a pain outside of China, I modified a scope mount to fit though.

Mine also bump fires while doing very slow trigger pulls, which is a worry.
>>
It uses a really low grade polymer.
>>
>>34013037
>I wish there was one that ejected toward the bottom or something.
Lel Kek RDB or RFB
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.