[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General_never let a bored mechanic/engie near a tank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 95

A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus a
nd Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.
It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

featured writers

JTfag
JTFag
The Tale of Jagdtiger 331: Aliens attack the planet, their weapons have disablead the MBTs and the lackluster of heavy guns have made that old tanks became the last and best hope
http://pastebin.com/1qS4EqXS

AKManon
https://pastebin.com/4xBKnX6q

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread: >>33787702
>>
y'all mind if I hit that

Y E E T
>>
File: 1nkd9b.gif (112KB, 260x139px) Image search: [Google]
1nkd9b.gif
112KB, 260x139px
>make new bins
>bin 2 previous threads
>keep working on re-making the sticky and folders
>report results of patches
>>
Since I have far more time to write as compared to my previously employed schedule, does anyone want to see anything in the upcoming updates?
>>
>>33837897
you are doing the 1903 one, right?
>>
>>33837953
One of them, since Construct already has one.
>>
>>33837897
Drop the updates man, looking forward to more
>>
Okay so let me explain me and my friends in highschool were dumb ass weebs. Said plain and simple. Any way my friend's grandfather passed away and he inherited a lot of his old shit. So natrually after a while had passed we decided to get together and hang out.

Apparently my friend had managed to snag an old bottle of whiskey that was proabbly 3 times our age. Any way we started drinking and watching anime. Lo and behold my friend says wait i got to get something.
He runs up stairs slipping on a few steps in his drunken stupor.
Im done there watching what spice and wolf this shit was years ago. A more sophisticated time a more civilized era.

Anyhow i hear him clunking down the stairs and then i hear him shout banzi, and he carges at me with a rifle and tackels me .
Apparently this was tge funniest thing both of us had ever seen as we both start laughing our asses off. Then again might have been something funky in that old ass whisky.
Any way i realize he is wearing an imperial Japanese army hat and holding an Arisaka rifle. Something I immediately recognized from a very recent video game call of duty world at war.

So any way he starts going on about how his grandfather kicked ass of 10 kinds in the pacific. Meanwhile the anime is going on in the background.
So i take a few more sips of whiskey listing to his stories and then i boldly declared . "Can i hold that rifle i want to under stand jappanese desu?"
He laughs and hands over the rifle to me. I run my hand over the wood noticing that despite its age the stock is smooth and unchipped.
Immediately i assume an artillery hold on the rifle, and aimed it at the T.V.

I cycled the bolt back and chambered an imaginary round and pulled the trigger. "Click"
Suddenly i was imagining i was the god damn best shot poping people left and right, i rapidly cycled the action.
>>
>>33838578
Next thing i know the rifle disappears from my hands and i recive the firmest bitch slap of my life. To give you an idea i was 6 foot 2inches and 190 pounds. This bitch slap sent me to the ground and hard.
In the process of falling i chipped my molar.
Then i hear shouting in Japanese, but it wasnt from the T.V no it wasnt Horos voice nor any of the cast on spice and wolf.
It was deffinetly feminine in nature and had a surprisingly smooth sound, although who ever was speaking was remarkably upset.
As i got back up i heard what sounded like a few punches being thrown . They were really thick meaty punches , who ever was throwing them really wanted to hurt the person on the other side.
As i turned around i saw my friend and a women wearing a kimono locked in what appeared to be a fight to the death. He was missing a tooth and had a good deal of blood runing down his face. Sure he was only 5 foot 7inches and 140 pounds wet but there was no way this women who was only 5ft 5 inches should be beating him.
I did the quickest thing that came to my mind lift a bitch and throw her.
So i pick up this chick and chuck her something nasty into the concrete wall. I tossed her a good 4 feet it might have been a combination of adrenaline , or booze but i had never felt so enraged.

Next thing i know im laying into her something fierce . I was just going for gut shot after gut shot . Next thing i know there is the sound of tearing fabric and she disappears. All im left stairing at is the arisaka rifle the concrete floor and my blood which is every where.
As i got up i noticed asides from splatters of my blood the rifles stock is beaten and rough. Not only that but it had a few hair line fractures along it.
>>
>>33837324
Use this URL from now on please Poly, the one in OP is obsolete.

https://pastebin.com/u/AKManon
>>
>>33838706
As i look at the rifle i turn to my friend and see him holding his jaw all curled up cursing in a language only known to himself and maybe a dark elder god. So as i walk over itake a good look at him he has a black eye and is missing a tooth. Immediately i took out my pocket knife cut a strip of my shirt off and tried to stop some of the bleeding.

As i assisted him up the stairs to get to the bathroom i made sure to lock the door to the basement to keep that thing down there.

Now in my life i had never ever heard of a god damn weapons spirit. Or if i had i had filled it under silly stupid and unreal .
At this point my friend wasnt looking too good he was looking really pale. He was already a pale scrawny ass kid. But right now he had all the color of a sheet of printer paper and the vitality of a diabetic 80 year old man.
The amount of blood he was spitting out invoked a disturning sense of unease in me.

Despite that i spoke "What the fuck on gods green earth was that . Bitch in a rifle?"

As he spit out some blood he replied " I dont know, bitch in a rifle sounds about right she kicked me in the nuts, mother fucking bitch."

As he said that i looked at the clock it was 6:50pm we had a solid 7 hours before his parents got home.

As he is spitting out the last of the blood from his mouth we hear a banging on the basement door and what sounded like swearing in jappanese.
>>
File: Fedor 01.jpg (304KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Fedor 01.jpg
304KB, 1280x853px
>>33837324
>>33838724
Same sort of situation with the link posted in the sticky for my stuff. Just use this one please and you won't have to update it in the future.

https://pastebin.com/u/Falloutanon
>>33838823
You sir have my attention.
>>
File: 1477624348409.jpg (97KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1477624348409.jpg
97KB, 750x937px
>>
>>33838823
Next thing i know i hear the sound of splintering wood and see a sharp metal edge poking through the wood it was a bayonet.

My friend looked at the door and moaned "shit she took the bayonet."

Next thing i know she has carved out a hole and is reaching through it just like the shining.

Next thing i knew she had opened the door and had the bayonet to my throat.
At this point i was shaking, i couldn't say a word. I felt the edge of the bayonet against my throat threatening to cut into the artery mere millimeters beneath my skin.

She stared into my eyes and said "phone." In the most mangled enrish i have ever heard.
I noded my head and pointed to the wall where an old corded phone was. She motioned me over and had me hand her the phone.
I tried to remember what my highschool self defense class had said to do if we were taken hostage at school. I could only remember being told to maintain eye contact .
As she dialed numbers on the phone i tried my best to maintain my composure.
As i looked at her i realized her dress had a long tear on the right sleve and numerous smaller rips on the sides.
After the seventh ring domeone she recognized must have answered the phone as some tears fotmed in her eyes. It sounded like the voice of an elderly woman.
I couldnt undrrstand what she was saying but obviously she was delivering some sort of bad news , that much was obvious by the hesitant pauses and slow replies. After what felt like a short eternity she hung up the phone and lowered the bayonet from my throat.
As I breathed a sigh of relife she vanished once again replaced by the arisaka which now had the bayonet attached to it.
Quickly I scoped up the gun and shouted to my friend , "Where is the box this damn thing came from?"
He weekly replied "My room." As i walked into his room i saw a large grey trunk it had us postage stamp dated 1945 . It had a few pieces of shipping tape that were freshly cut.
>>
>>33839562
As i took off the bayonet and put it in the box i realized that this person.. Well gun had not been taken out of this dark box since the last days of the war in the pacific, as i placed the rifle in the box I spotted what i identified as a Nambu pistol and an imperial Japanese helmet with an entry and exit hole with splatterings of blood that dried almost 70 years earlier.
As i closed and locked the box i swore i could hear a crying child only for it to be silenced by the voice of that women who had nearly killed me.

Me and my friend spent the whole evning cleaning up the basement . Our cover story was that we drank that old ass whisky and it was bad and made us hallucinate that someone was attacking us only to end up attacking eachother.
Our parents accepted the lies hook line and sinker.

Many years have passed since that day. I dont think my friend ever opened that box again.
One day i recived news that my friend had lost his battle with cancer. Heart broken i went to his funeral. As the procession ended his mother came up to me and told me that he had wanted me to take something apparently he had willed me the box that contained the rifle and other items.
When i recoved the box at my house i read the attached note. Some of the ink was smuged by tears.
"Hey anon, if your reading this then im pretty fucking dead. Anyways yeah the world is going to suck alot without me. But anyway i bet you still remember that crazy night when we were attacked by that gun... After that night i was too much of a wimp to do anything with that rifle afterwards, and left it locked in that box. I figured you might be braver and actually take it out shooting. Apparently these guns have whats called a Geist or spirit. Not all guns have them.. Anyways i wish you a good long life, dont you die on me one of us has to do the pan american trip we talked about all those years ago."
At the bottom it was signed
Your best bro anon.
>>
>>33839744
I cried for a solid half an hour before I opened the box with the rifle and pistol.
I decided to put the rifle in my rack and put the pistol in a larfe display case.

After i did that i went through the box and inspected the helmet that i had seen many years ago. The entry hole was on the front just above the rim the exit hole was on the roof of the helmet the round had obviously yawed uowards after pentrating the mans skull.
As i put the helmet down on the desk i picked up a large amount of neatly stacked stripper clips and a few cases of what i assumed to be pistol ammo.
As i picked up the cleaning kit i heard a few foot steps behind me. Immediately i turned around with a fair amount of fear remembering our last encounter. I saw her , with her jet black hair and light orange eyes.
"Sorry" she said in broken english. Her dress was still torn and covered in dried splatters of blood. Before i could respond she had disappeared and only the rifle lay at my feet.
That is the tale as of now. The rifle currently rests on its rack waiting for me to finish repairs to its stock.
>>
>>33839866
Thoughts on the story???
I took a long break from wfg to practice my writing skills.
>>
>>33839876
purple prose/10
>>
>>33837385
U DA BEST
>>
>>33840059
Polybus is da man. Or cute tank thing or what ever weapons related gender they identify as...
Polybus if you would be so kind as to bin the above story under the title what hapens to a rifle 70 years after the war i would be greatful.
>>
>>33839876
One thing that stuck out to me was how often you used the phrase "As I" and "Next thing I know/knew". It may not stick out to some people, but once I notice stuff like that it is hard for me not to focus on it. Could just be me.

Also, what >>33839958 said.

>I took a long break
Did you have a name?
>>
>>33839876
Neat/10 I like the fix up an old rifle with psych problems stories.
>>
>>33840115
Yeah i find it difficult when dealing with un named charecters, although i feel that an important part of any 4 chan story is the anon persona.
As for name eh i will let my old trip die.
>>
>>33839876
Hey Mining Anon.

Firstly, capitalize your I's- it's not hard. There's a few other punctuation errors, such as not capitalizing proper nouns and leaving out commas. Try and vary your sentence structure as well; the whole thing reads in a bit of a wonky fashion. You also switch up verb tense between paragraphs, which is a little confusing to the reader.
Pacing and information given to the reader are a bit unbalanced. Everything seems to flow a bit too fast and the truly important events seem a little lost. Also, a friend having cancer may be a good thing to have mentioned earlier, instead of right at the end with "Oh now I got this rifle."
Other than that, proof read, as there are some really major errors in this that should have been caught by red lines in MS Word or something.
>>
>>33840229
if you are who you are dont spam the thread like previous times, that shit got annoying and made other writers quit just drop a link to your pastebin
>>
File: 1488008349537.jpg (151KB, 799x496px) Image search: [Google]
1488008349537.jpg
151KB, 799x496px
>>33832996
Must be some specific hell having different memories that supposedly take place at the same time.

>>33839876
Here's Johnny! It's not so bad so far. Poor firearms being locked up and shit. Hope they get the healings that they need. Pacing did seem a bit off, kinda like a bad recap in a 90s film. But it's got potential.
>>
>>33839876
Your grammar hasn't changed. I'll be waiting for more, though.
>>
File: 1c366ca904f0a31e630f83b23ad16f1f.jpg (104KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1c366ca904f0a31e630f83b23ad16f1f.jpg
104KB, 640x1136px
>>33839876
>>
>>33840297
Holy shit fuck you remembered me.... yeah i pounded this out on note pad in my iphone...

Damn ...,
>>
>>33840608
We were just discussing you at the end of the last thread because someone wanted robot waifu.
>>
>>33840608
dude you gotta do spacing with paragraphs. its a bit weird looking on mobile but seriously. its a giveaway every time.
>>
>>33839876
Pretty good. You have my attention.
>>
>>33840608
You know how everyone has their own style and idiosyncrasies that can identify them?

Yours scream that it's you typing.

And yeah, >>33840628 is right that we were just thinking of you.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear and all.
>>
>>33840608
Your grammar hasn't changed at all. It's kind of unmistakable. And write this shit out on a computer for fuck's sake. You're not gonna be able to write and proofread an entire story on an iPhone, and as your skills have shown, you need some type of proofreading software. Read this shit through once or twice before posting here. It's one thing to have small errors, it's another for it to look terrible.

That said the story itself is intriguing so far.
>>
>>33840747
>You're not gonna be able to write and proofread an entire story on an iPhone
Uh, I do and I'd like to think I'm not total shit. Granted I have a friend who proof reads on occasion.
>>
>>33840766
I type/proofread/post on my android phone, too. I know it ain't Pulitzer material, but I also like to think that it isn't shit.
>>
>>33840766
just cleaned it up on pc.
>>
>>33839876
first and foremost get a fucking flow, this is going to fast there is 4 topics going on, second if you insist on using this stile i would suggest you check cold by The Deplorable Phil Ossiferz Stone he does a good job on the first person deparment, third dude english is a third language and i can spot grammar errors i can only imagine how many a native speaker sees fourth this stuff is purple prose and fith write on a dam computer or get an app that checks grammar

>>33840766
>>33840806
oh sush both of you, you did something right to get a feature
>>
>>33840555
Czech'd. Is this a real thing?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-22-35-56.png (435KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-22-35-56.png
435KB, 1440x2560px
>>33840876
Looks that way.
>>
>>33840949
other thing to the toolbox that is the FAQ
>>
Since we're now playing "guess the writefag" I'll write a section or two to unfocus my mind and whoever guesses it gets my tripcode and the right to call me by first name.

https://youtu.be/DUGVBkZIgY4
>The day begins finding me in my flight gear as the sun rises from the horizon, the rhythmic clatter of boots in the middle distance hitting the ground in unison, and the calls of cadence with their challenge and reply style lyrics about mamas and papas layin' in bed, a woman with chlamydia and kissing your sister or whatever it is grunts sing about grows soft but still clearly audible even over the ambiance of the flight line, almost entrancing... almost.
>"EARTH TO DAVIS, WAKE UP."
"Huh? Oh, right. Well, lets get our pre flight inspection out of the way."
>Now back in the real world of the morning, the warmth of the sun growing ever greater, my co pilot and I begin our inspection of the UH-1H present before us. The aircraft was in pristine condition, a beautiful thing, though the newer Sikorski prototypes were said to be in rapid competition to replace the UH-1 entirely in a short matter of time. I suppose the lack of armor on the old girl WAS a rather steep downside. Survivability was also a critical concern as these things weren't all that fast, only had one engine, little to no armor, a mere two rotor blades on the main rotor head, and in the event that you lost one blade you may as well have had the single bolt that holds entire rotor head together, colloquially known among us as the "Jesus Nut," in which case one would only have the single recourse of praying that god would see fit to send them to heaven rather than purgatory or even hell as would often be merited in cases of the heathens whose type flew their last combat sortie over vietnam about eighteen years ago.
>Our inspection complete, we mounted into our pilot seats and I looked around, re-acquainting myself with the old girl's controls, a rather dissimilar sight from the cobra I flew last month.
>>
>>33841086
Or if you insist in doing a collab like they did just fucking tell us trough E-mail it confuses us to no end when is time to catalog stuff
>>
File: 1493102738169.jpg (125KB, 648x679px) Image search: [Google]
1493102738169.jpg
125KB, 648x679px
>>33841013
Guessing keksodus
>>
>>33841013
>After the harnesses come on, the time for startup is at hand.
"Sweetwater, do me a favor and let me handle startup, I'm a bit rusty from the cobras."
>"Wilco, Davis."
>The startup begins, not exactly as the NATOPS manual prescribes, but close enough that I don't blow the starter and the engine starts.
>Inverter set to AC phase, Switched on to "MAIN." The Generator rotary goes to essential busses and the generator is switched on. Next the battery is switched on and the low RPM siren begins blaring through the cockpit before I switch it off in a matter of seconds from the center console.
>Next the triangular engine governor switch is flipped forward to "Auto" before the yellow shafted and red tipped fuel switch is set to "ON."
>The Hydraulics control switch is set to "on" and the throttle on the collective is checked in order to confirm that it is set to idle.
>The next steps are simple. The anti collision warning light, a red rotating light is switched on along with the flashing navigation lights.The most rearward switch on the overhead panel, requiring no more knowledge of its function than that position is flipped to the rear. The last step begins.
>I gently thumb the starter button as though teasing a woman for just a moment, making sure to get my thumb JUST over the button before pinning it into the collective. In a matter of perhaps eight seconds the gas producer dial had revved up to thirty percent of its maximum RPM, the needle crossing the mark prompting me to release the starter button as the engine's RPM became self sustaining and the reaction of fuel began to speed up.
>The Helicopter Whirred to life, rocking back and forth on its suspension as the torque of the rotor blades increased.
"Hey, Sweetwater, this normal?"
>"Yeah. Stops when the RPM gets high enough. Don't cobras do this?"
"They don't rock THIS much."
>"Well, suck it up. I wanna see how good you are on one of these for our first flight."
>>
>>33841289
WHAT? I didn't even get to the second post! How did you get it so fast?
>>
File: 1493289620811.jpg (336KB, 2048x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1493289620811.jpg
336KB, 2048x1263px
>>33841461
1. You post very often here.
2. You really like to differentiate the MC by writing their dialogue in plain text opposed to greentext.
3. Use of almost run-on sentences frequently to paint as much detail as you can (I do this a lot)
>>
>>33841461
I'd guess formatting style. You tend to break paragraphs up by arrows, where as others do it by line (or where it feels most natural, in my case).
You're also one of the few who embeds YT links regularly.
>>
>>33841530
hmmm. Those are all fair points. I started writing back when WriteFag General was I suppose you could say... in its infancy, I posted my first story, not really ever titled. It was another time, back before WFG was even a thing, I finished my first story right BEFORE /WFG/ started popping up, when it was in /AK/.

Anyway, as I read the stories posted, many of which were lewd at the time, prompting me to kind of shy away from the lewdness A) because it felt unnatural, like even though I was in my bedroom with a wall behind me someone would be looking over my shoulder going "Really? Really? That's what you're writing? What a fucking loser." and B) because I actually felt like there was an EXCESSIVE amount of lewd and that I didn't want to contribute to a giant pile of almost exclusively gun erotica without being able to say "Hey, I tried to get away from it."

The formatting is mostly due to the fact that when I was learning in /AK/, the way you would write this was much more standardized in that you used plain text for the dialogue of not necessarily the MC, but whoever served to provide the perspective, IE, the first and second person "I" and "You" respectively, then you used greentext arrows for the description of actions and dialogue of other characters. Well, a bet's a bet, My trip is #cocaineradio and my name is Michael. I don't care if you know THAT much, it's not like I'm the only Michael out HERE, let alone out THERE.
>>
>>33841721
Neat. I'm the same way with writing lewd, would be way too embarrassed having anyone irl read what I write now, and my stuff is relatively tame. Though it is kind of fun to write it, almost comes too naturally sometimes. I just format in whatever feels natural, which ended up being more formal novel style and second person just feels right, though I'm going to try some first person soon.
>>
File: pierogi.jpg (49KB, 616x462px) Image search: [Google]
pierogi.jpg
49KB, 616x462px
Final update to chapter 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qe7X68P_0k

DIrect link: https://pastebin.com/zJSyiFuN
Link to everything: https://pastebin.com/u/Falloutanon

As always please share any thoughts, concerns, suggestions, advice etc.
>>
File: IMG_9507.jpg (78KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9507.jpg
78KB, 1200x800px
So standard butt stocks are regular panties, telescopic stocks are bikini panties, and skeleton stocks are thongs obviously.
So what the hell would the Sig Brace translate into?
>It's not a stock
Bull shit and you know it.
>>
File: 1464702177718.png (146KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1464702177718.png
146KB, 554x439px
>>33843178
Diaper. It's a bit poofy and got straps.

The girl will try to reason it as being an operator thing.

it is canon now, don't question it.
>>
>>33841013
>we're now playing "guess the writefag"
Oh we're playing that?

I'll bite.

----

Everything was aflame. Houses sputtered like candles, filling the air with thick, choking smoke. He could see them through the haze, soaring high above like angels of death. Line after line of bombers, formations so thick they blacked the twilight sky. Beams of light rising from below illuminated their grey bellies and the star-and-cog insignia on their wings; human Ultranationalist forces from the great continent to the North.

They hadn't been ready. They had underestimated the Northmen. All the magic in the land, it turned out, was useless against the industrial war machine of the North. This battle was already lost. Like the one before. And the one before that. In front of him, halfway embedded in a destroyed temple, was the charred corpse of a dragon. The once proud beast had been swatted from the sky like a mere fly, its scaly hide shredded by incendiary tracers from the 13mm machineguns of the Ultranationalist fighters.

The gunfire on the ground was getting louder. Closer. The chattering of submachineguns ripped through the night, punctuated by the rapid coughs of semi-autos and the occasional crack of one of his comrades' bolt actions.

He gripped the old rifle tightly in his hands, acutely aware of every pit and scratch in the battered stock. To his right, he heard yelling and gunshots from his own lines. The enemy must be close.

Peering through the drifting smoke and dust, he caught his first glimpse of them. They moved like ghosts through the smoke, the lenses of their gas masks reflecting the flickering light of the flames all around them. No matter how many fell to their rifles, still more emerged from the haze, long grey coats billowing in the wind.

His compatriots had superhuman eyesight and steadiness of hand, but the soldiers of Man had the numbers and the firepower. More and more fell, their careful marksmanship overwhelmed by sheer volume of fire.
>>
>>33843194
Please leave and take your magical realm with you.
>>
>>33843194
You fucking marvel of nanotechnology.
>>
File: Andrew_Jackson-is based.jpg (15KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
Andrew_Jackson-is based.jpg
15KB, 334x250px
>>33843178
buttplug, it isn't big enough to be a stock. (ATF is of the opinion that it's too short to be a stock) I saw something by a draw fag called the sauer kraut or the sour kraut, a magazine cover with galil chan and one of the articles said "going commando: AK pistols in public" so I'm going with this. Not big enough to be panties, not a stock, and thus NOT panties at all... Thumbhole is crotchless, therefore braces must be buttplugs.
>TFW she walks around in a mini skirt in public and has a "tail" a little too low to be coming from the end of the spine like a tail would.
>>
File: Fedor 09.jpg (598KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Fedor 09.jpg
598KB, 1280x853px
>>33843269
This is infinitely better.
Have some ass.
>>
>>33843203
"Dive bombers! Behind us!" He heard someone yell.

He turned, catching sight of a squadron of sleek, nimble aircraft hurtling down towards them. To his left, soldiers wrestled with an old water-cooled machinegun, struggling to bring it on target quickly enough to engage the aircraft.

A light caught the underside of one, and he blinked in surprise.

"Wait! Wait!" Someone yelled. "Look at the wings! They're Loyalists!"

Sure enough, emblazoned on their wings was the old crest of the Northmens' Imperial Guard; the 8-pointed star of the North, painted in the traditional sky blue and unsullied by the Ultranationalist cog and laurels.

The bombers screamed overhead, releasing their payload into the oncoming Ultranationalist horde. High above, bomber formations crumbled and tumbled from the sky in flames as swarms of Loyalist fighters descended on them.

Explosions erupted around him and his comrades. He was tossed head over heels by a blast, and managed to get up on his knees before coming face to face with the empty glass eyes of an Ultranationalist trooper.

Before he could react, the gleaming blade of a bayonet erupted from his would be assailant's chest. The body toppled forward, landing at his feet with a heavy this. A Northman stood above him, his greatcoat not the dull grey of the enemy, but Imperial field blue, trimmed with fur.

The Northman lowered his rifle and reached put a hand.

He took it.

----
>>
>>33843194
>>33843269
STOP IT
>>
>>33843203
>subtle HFY (humanity FUCK YEAH or humanity: FUCK YOU? You decide.)
>Bolt action rifles
>Human ultra nationalists attacking
>strange creatures getting FUCKED
>Victims of the humans have an implicitly religiously steeped society
>Atmospherics that serve not just as in indicator of how FUCKED they are to be facing humans but also a motivation for humans to create MORE visual obscurance in order to limit the enemy's field of vision and take advantage of presumably better sensor tech

Are you.... LT.COL?>>33843290
Lt.Col L is that you?
>>
>>33843269
>>33843285
No, no. It's underwear this is well established.
Maybe lace panties?
>>
>>33843178
Pasties.
>>
>>33843296
>>33843285
>>33843194
>>33843178
It's a butt plug, dude. A butt plug potentially with a faux tail on it that hangs down from her mini skirt, and you know it.
>>
File: image.jpg (468KB, 1792x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
468KB, 1792x2048px
HERE IT IS! Keksodus posting from IPAD... anyway
>not a stock as it's too short to be considered a stock and doesn't enable comfortable length of pull
>ak pistols are "going commando"
It's a butt plug with a tail at the MOST.
>>
>>33843310
They make pasties for vaginas?
>>33843315
I disagree. The sig brave attaches to the buffer tube on most ARs or between the pistol grip and receiver for most AKs. That implies external.
>>
>>33843269
>>33843285
>>33843306
>>33843315
Sig Brace = Lace crotchless pantsu

>>33843333
Shiny and chrome
>>
>>33843342
>>33843315
C-come on now guys...
>>
>>33843345
Okay. Gib opinion, tank meister.
>>
>>33843298
God damnit, am I really that obvious? I thought switching to fantasy might obscure it a bit.
>>
File: 1479229499457.jpg (46KB, 349x379px) Image search: [Google]
1479229499457.jpg
46KB, 349x379px
>>33843333
Yes, as you can see by the post above the one I'm replying to, it's a butt plug... with a tail attached.
>>33843342
No, it's already canon that THUMBHOLE is crotchless pantsu, remember?

>>33843345
I'm literally keking. There is a dude sitting RIGHT NEXT TO ME! Here's hoping he doesn't turn his head!

MFW this thread is now rifle pantsu general
>>
>>33843355
>trying to argue with quads
bruh...
>>
>>33843348
Some sort of harness I would believe with how it sorta attaches to the arm? Or like those rock climbing things

But that isn't lewd enough for you all heathens, is it?
>>
File: IMG_9508.jpg (44KB, 570x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9508.jpg
44KB, 570x497px
>>33843374
Huh, these do exist.
I approve.
>>
>>33843355
They're packer strap ons. Think about it. The gun is technically a pistol, but it wants to be a rifle. It has all the defining traits of a pistol but uses a strap and plastic to look and function like a rifle. Arm braced guns are reverse traps. Go crazy, write fags.
>>
>>33843353
These are all common elements in your stories, MOST PARTICULARLY the use of atmospheric shit like buildings being bombed visually obscuring things, or fires raging and smoke, you devote a lot to those details and how the HUMANS (particularly aggressive without interest in diplomacy or negotiation and without any immediate provocation besides "THERE THEY ARE!!!") use these smokescreens tactically as a way to mask their approach and frequently take advantage.
>>33843371
both can be true... The faux tail is external.
but then again, a buffer tube is not an external part to facilitate the mounting of it so much as it is a housing of an internal assembly... WHY, THE BUFFER TUBE IS INTERNAL ITSELF!!!
The originals didn't have exposed buffer tubes! Those were something you had to get intimate with the rifle to get to originally! Collapsable stocks for sluts confirmed!!!
>>
File: nonsense.png (142KB, 360x332px) Image search: [Google]
nonsense.png
142KB, 360x332px
>>33843396
... N-NO! BAD ANON!

Wait... no, it's a skimpy set of panties that's clearly too small for her but she's wearing them anyway to preserve the tiny scrap of dignity she still has left... Guys. Pistol braces are abuse...
>>
>>33843398
I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not
>>
>>33843402
Search your heart, you know it to be true. Why else would she wear the brace? Do you think it's comfortable? Do you think she wants to have to cover herself in cumbersome, ugly plastic to "fit in" with the other rifles and for people to see her as more than "just" a pistol? No, she'd be a rifle if she could. It just isn't in her barrel length though, Anon.
>>
>>33843419
it's kind of just the way you write human attacks. You also usually have the humans at a heavy and decisive advantage, typically making short work of the defenses in their way, and almost nothing ever stands up to them in any way in a stand up fight.
Unless it wants to fucking DIE, then it stands up to the humans head on.
>>33843427
>What is a short barreled rifle?: the post
Just because the barrel is short doesn't make her a pistol. She might be a pistol by legal standards, but that just means she's been stripped of her dignity and forced to walk around without panties, without comfort if she's modest. she doesn't want much, she just wants to keep her chamber warm and protected from the elements. If she has to wear a skimpy pair of panties than so be it, at least she isn't sitting her chamber directly on every surface she sits on. She IS a rifle, and she deserves the respect of a rifle. The Brace is just a way to give her at least SOME semblance of the respect of a rifle until the stamp (properly sized panties) comes in.
>>
>>33843391
I like these...
>>
>>33843461
So you're saying she's LEGALLY a pistol and if you looked up her serial number it would be listed as a pistol. But she has a "stock" so she can act like a rifle. Hm, this sounds like another situation that I can think of. Maybe if she were a REAL rifle everyone wouldn't be so confused and there wouldn't be litigation back and forth over whether she was an SBR or a pistol, and whether that brace gets attention from the authorities when she's places she shouldn't be, eh anon?
>>
>>33843485
The difference is that the distinction between pistol and rifle is an arbitrary one in this case, rather than an objective scientific fact.
>>
>>33843461
Welp, TIL that I'm a repetitive hack
>>
>>33843509
One has a stock, the other doesn't. Seems pretty set in stone to me, anon. If you're going to anthropomorphise guns you have to go all the way.
>>
>>33843516
The difference between a stock and an "arm brace" is arbitrary legal loophole bullshit. For all intents and purposes a pistol with a brace is an SBR.

Whereas a tranny is not, for all intents and purposes, what they portray themself as.

A more accurate representation of a braced pistol would be a girl who wears a bikini bottom and insists it's not panties despite being functionally the same thing.
>>
More PTR when?
>>
You were giddy as fuck today. Yesterday after coming home from work and cashing your check you finally have enough money to buy one of those braces for your 300 blackout pistol. No more para-cord wrappings. No more foam cover. ATF can get fucked you were going to shoulder the rifle no matter what.
The workday ends and you leave the shitty 9-5 you worked to fuel your love for guns. Being only 20 you just had the one 300 blackout rifle, and today you were finishing her off.
Pulling into the local gun store way too fucking fast, you run inside. Out of breath and looking a little too excited the girl working the counter chooses to ignore this, she already knew you for better or worse.
"BRACE"
what.jpg
You point to an AR pistol on the wall with one of said braces. She turns around sees what you're sperging about and walks to the back to get one in box. She returns to the front with the box you reach in you pocket for your shekels and throw them at the woman. Having dealt with this before she knows the trade, speed in exchange for not receiving change.
You dart back out of the store with new plastic you paid way too much for. Jump in you car and Tokyo drift your ass all the way home keeping what felt like an average speed of 70mph the whole way back.
Basically kicking the door open you shout "LUCY GET THAT SWEET ASS DOWNSTAIRS I GOT A PRESENT" Your raifu trips and rolls down the stairs. Ignoring the obvious autism you grab the largest knife within reach and shred the box. Before you lays the plastic that will make your dreams come true.
>>
A curious raifu peeks over the counter top. She has short dark brown hair cut into a sort of bob, coming in at 5 feet flat she was pretty tiny, but acted like someone in her 20's. She wore an old long sleeve t-shirt of your with a big open neck and didn't have any pants on, just under the bottom of the shirt you could see the paracord panties she wore as a result of the situation with her stock currently. You shout again "SWITCH QUICK"
"Okie doke anon" excitedly tumbles out of her, in a flash she switches back into a raifu and you begin work yanking off the paracord and attaching the brace.
Satisfied with you work you shoulder her a few times, test the cheekweld, make some shooting noises with you mouth and dry fire about a million times. You set the raifu on the table, cross your arms and nod your head, content with yourself.
Lucy is back to cute in a flash her face red as a beet. "ANON WHAT THE FUCK"
Wondering what she was on about you look over your distressed raifu.
In place of the paracord panties there was nothing. Nothing except for garter belts. This was not a bad thing. Not at all.
>>
File: 1493257612847.jpg (20KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1493257612847.jpg
20KB, 344x344px
What happens when I put it in writing first?

Link: https://pastebin.com/m3EWZcpn
>>
>>33843556
Stay mad and keep telling yourself your transgender is a real rifle. Especially after you have to specifically ask the government to change her status from pistol to rifle. I'm sure after she gets that work done no one will be able to tell you rifle used to be a pistol. You're so supportive.
>>
>>33837324
>That thumbnail

Wickey wild, wicky wicky wild wild wild west!
>>
>>33843578
Well it's nice to see that /wfg/ isn't immune to the deliberate obtuseness that pervades the rest of /k/
>>
>>33843516
it's NOT set in stone, it's like saying the difference between a man and a woman is that the woman is wearing panties, and therefore a woman who isn't wearing panties is a man.
That's simply not how it works, the AKS-74U with a stock and without still performs the same, still functions the same, it's the same rifle, just with an external part removed. >>33843485
Straw man argument! I said she IS a rifle. The sig brace is just a pair of panties too small for her. it's there because it's better than NO panties. Your argument here amounts to
>the difference between an AK and a 1911 is that a 1911 has no stock and nothing else.
>>
>>33843578
A pistol that's been converted into a rifle functions exactly like one that was built as a rifle. A male who has had his dick turned inside out cannot get pregnant or give birth.
>>
>>33843600
>who has had his dick turned inside out

W-what?
>>
>>33843605
Do you not know how "reassignment" surgery works? Shit's pretty gruesome.
>>
>>33843600
Wrong direction, anon.
>>
>>33843588
no it isn't. no it isn't at all. that shit is NOT nice.
>>
>>33843592
They're both made of wood and steel, they both shoot bullets, one has a stock and the other doesn't. That is one of the defining deference so between a stock and a pistol. Men and women can both pick up a box, that doesn't mean they're not different.
>>33843600
Are barren women men? Are sterile men women?
Guns can't give birth either way, so what difference does that make?
>>
>>33843625
cant say i do
>>
>>33843643
except it's NOT. A Mac-10 without a stock is STILL a mac 10, it still fires at 1200 RPM from an open bolt, the stock has no effect on its functions. An SMG doesn't become a pistol just because you take off the stock, does a thompson become a concealed carry pistol when you remove its stock? no? it's still a thompson you say? oh, well good! fuck off! there are no tranny guns, back to >>>/lgbt/ with you!
>>
>>33843663
>straw manning macs and thompsons
>evading questions
>ad hominem
>lgbt boogeymen even though /k/ gets a big floppy over traps on the daily.
Does tripfagging the worst thread on /k/ on the daily feel at all like standing hip deep in a pool of shit?
>>
>>33843315
Cease your fucking degeneracy this instant
>>
>>33843689
Kek, now the other one is in on it!
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 500x758px
>>33843675
not when shitposters don't come. but answer me this. If I have an M-9 and an M-16 and remove the stock from the M-16, do I have two M-9s? No? Then fuck off. Can an M-16 without a stock be concealed inside the waistband like a pistol can? no? then continue fucking off, as they clearly are not the same thing.
>implying all of /k/ is in love with traps because ARG and BRG are, despite having no cross contributors.
Fuck off.
>>
>>33843689
you're WELL behind on this. They're undersized panties.
>>
File: LatD OtRA Front Cover.jpg (290KB, 459x743px) Image search: [Google]
LatD OtRA Front Cover.jpg
290KB, 459x743px
Hey /wfg/, it's the shillster J N Morgan, just finished with a week's ban because turns out it's a boardwide rule not to advertise stuff. I made the mistake of making another thread during my promotion last week on April 27th which included pricing and POSSIBLY links though I can't quite recall. Anyways, good to be back, and I hope things are going alright, JT.
>>
>>33843707
Well bloody fucking excuse me for having finals week and only being able to browse /k/ at 1:35am local time.
>>
>>33843709
oh, thanks for the concern. I'm still in hospitaal, but i might get out today or tomorrow
>>
>>33843707
I like the idea of garter belts, since straps and whatnot. Both could be good.
>>
>>33843717
I hope things go well for you and that you are doing better.
>>
>>33843643
>Are barren women men? Are sterile men women?
>there's no difference between a broken thing and an entirely different thing that's been cosmetically altered to superficially resemble the original thing
This false comparison was stupid 10 years ago and it's stupid now. How about coming up with an original argument instead of reciting from your gender studies textbook?

>Guns can't give birth either way, so what difference does that make?
There's that deliberate obtuseness again. Although at this point I wouldn't be shocked if you actually were that stupid.

>>33843647
Essentially they carve out most of your genitals, leaving the outer skin of the penis which is turned outside-in and pushed up into the groin where it's sewn into a Frankenstein-esque pseudo vagina.

>>33843675
>lgbt boogeymen even though /k/ gets a big floppy over traps on the daily.
A small but obnoxiously loud minority doesn't represent all of /k/. Also most people who reference traps are just memeing. Hate to break it to you.

>Does tripfagging the worst thread on /k/
If it's the worst thread on /k/ then why are you posting in it you gigantic faggot?
>>
>>33843701
If you have an m16 and remove the stock and install a shorter barrel, do you still have an m16?
>>
File: 1487597075377.jpg (155KB, 2210x610px) Image search: [Google]
1487597075377.jpg
155KB, 2210x610px
>>33843736
b-but no
>>
File: 600px-ZuluEnfield1.jpg (69KB, 600x256px) Image search: [Google]
600px-ZuluEnfield1.jpg
69KB, 600x256px
I'm sorry is this wfg or am I in the wrong thread?
>>
>>33843717
Hospital? Sweet, that's where they keep the good shit. Keep flyin' high. Tell the nurse you have an 'owie' that you need kissed better ;)

>>33843759
Also, that Webley is a Mk.VI to my knowledge which didn't come about until during WWI, 1915 I think it was. I used to own one from 1918. VERY smooth design, love it.
>>
>>33843741
essentially, yes. Just a shorter M-16. The FCG is still the same, the trigger, selector, hammer and auto sear are still exactly the same, you pretty much just have an M-16 that doesn't shoot as far. Not to the level that it doesn't still fill the roll of "rifle" but enough that if you do that, you're working more on the CQB side of things. Then again, the amount of velocity you lose by going from a 20 to however many inches shorter barrel can't reall be described as being beyond "Marginal" as you still have enougn to reach out beyond the range of an SMG with more energy than one.
>>
>>33843776
Hospital is awful.

There was a 9 year old kid here. He was here when i was in this christmas. He's going to live and die here. Only ghosts live in this place, and i really have to get away from here
>>
>>33843799
Fair enough. I just remember when I got my tonsils out and I was high as shit on morphine... morphine is kinda fun...
>>
>>33843799
I remember my last time at the hospital... incidentally I was 17 and it was a children's hospital, some surfers came in expecting to see some 7 year old or some shit and met with a six foot tall dude with hair on his chest... god forbid I ever A) go back or B) go back and have to see what you described. I'm sorry you had to see that kid there like that. I know it's bad enough without shit that makes you feel depressed to remind you this is a place where people have come to die... FUCK MAN! I think they even wheeled me through a ghost town of a cancer ward when they took me out of the ICU. how's that for a mix of the sour comedy? Hope shit improves for you man, I want to see you posting here in a year.
>>
>>33843781
Then what are m4's? Are AR10's m16s as well? Quit arguing semantics and accept your reverse trap pseudo rifles.
>>
>>33843840
It's perfectly valid to argue semantics when the argument is about semantics you fucking faggaloon
>>
>>33843809
>Morphine is kinda fun
Imagine if you will a man, riding in an open top convertable limo through dealy plaza on november the twenty second, nineteen sixty three. He has a full head of brown hair an bright blue eyes, a wife who is the very essence of fashion at the time. This man is relaxed and enjoying his ride while his limousine turns the corner from houston to a street obscured by a tree, casting shadows from the summit of man's knowledge to the pits of his fears, this street is Elm street, and it takes you from Houston... to the twilight zone!
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 850x1066px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 850x1066px
>>33843840
M-4's are literally M-16's with shortened barrels and telescoping stocks. there is not the slightest change in the internal functions of the gun save for gass pressur and maybe ddwdll time. AR-10's however, actually DO have the substantial difference of being chambered in .308, but as you more or less put it... AR-10's of today can pretty much be said to be larger AR-15's. We do allow for scaled up or scaled down patterns, I believe ATAnnie set the precident that if two rifles function identically and are essentially the same pattern on different scales, they will be carbon copies of different size, IE the SKS was Annie (PTRS-41) but at about 70% of the size. I believe we also established months ago that there are no phalic instruments, stocks translate to undergarments, not sex toys. I mean you could try bayonets as it would make more sense, but I think construct established that a bayonet is just a combat knife for a gun to weild. Since the brace is in all intent a Stock/brace if you're really autistic about compliance, and is considered not a stock because it's too small, I can only see it making sense that it's either some kind of skimpy or undersized garment. The butt plug idea made sense at first, since it's too small to be a proper set of panties, but after we moved on to the part where pseudo pistols aren't pistols by any practical or even strict legal definition (technically a pistol is a firearm intended to be fired one handed, while pseudo pistols have forward handguards for a second hand), I can't see it now, since it IS purely an external part... furniture. Which is clothing.
>Pistol with only partial barrel cover on top end and minimal cover (grip panels) on the bottom end wears minimal clothes.
If you read victoria, there's a change for losing an autosear, but it doesn't change gender.
>>
>>33843904
Holy fuck, muh deepest lore. It was all a throw away joke about identity anon, calm down.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 292x173px
>>33843916
I am calm. I'm just autistic... you ARE in a general, afterall.
>>
File: 1488525662813.jpg (49KB, 630x378px) Image search: [Google]
1488525662813.jpg
49KB, 630x378px
let's all calm down a litle
>>
File: image.png (321KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
321KB, 900x1000px
>>33843953
B-But JT... I am calm... I've been stacking rocks by size in descending order for the last thirty minutes...
>>
File: 1487695642869.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487695642869.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>33843984
...why
>>
File: 1493262917769.png (64KB, 152x172px) Image search: [Google]
1493262917769.png
64KB, 152x172px
Write a dumb short story about anon and his new brace like I did. It was pretty productive.
>>
File: image.png (307KB, 500x893px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
307KB, 500x893px
>>33843992
... Becauss I find simple repetitive task soothing...
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 530x295px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 530x295px
>>33843513
you're not repetitive that much, though it IS a mega prominent fighting style against the aliens, and I think I know why you have all this pent up agression for the ayys... Tell me, is this you in this picture?
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 960x640px
>Arguing about cannon
>When the only "cannon" in geist stories is literally "whatever the author says it is"
>>
Wake up, and check the thread to see what new stuff is posted and it's butt plug vs small pantsu and reverse trap pistol comments. Never change /wfg/

I needed some good laughs before starting another 14 hour day anyhow. Would rather be home writing.
>>
File: 1493201497941.jpg (23KB, 591x422px) Image search: [Google]
1493201497941.jpg
23KB, 591x422px
>>33844096
for long drives:
>stay hydrated
>stop every 4 hours or so, rest for 10 minutes
>listen to many eurobeats
>>
>>33844103
Luckily, I'm not the one driving the bucket truck(no CDL), my coworker does all the driving. And we already arrived in Jackson/Vicksburg where the tornadoes hit. It's all chainsaw work and tree/line clearance now. Brass says we will be here until this Saturday.
>>
>>33843194
go and stay go >>>/d/
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>33843396
>Reverse Trap Tomboy
I 100% approve this.
>Packer strap on
You stop right there
>>33843391
Now THIS is more like it
>>
>this whole debate
>implying late 18th Century Nordic ghosts are bound to the clusterfuck of American bureaucracy
>costanza.jpg
>>
>>33844235
wait, reverse trap?
>>
Now i see why he told me to only check his pastebin not the thread
>>
File: image.jpg (757KB, 1940x2828px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
757KB, 1940x2828px
>>33844253
The whole reverse trap is essentially a tomboy that dresses up in male oriented garments and intentionally shorten their hair to similar lengths of a male. They were a thing back when male and female dress code used to be very very different and conservative and continues to this date. Take Naoto for example.
Tl:Dr female cross dresser
>>
File: 1493373625110.gif (952KB, 494x257px) Image search: [Google]
1493373625110.gif
952KB, 494x257px
>>33844297
huh. Okay...
>>
File: 1473641212287.png (586KB, 1089x2066px) Image search: [Google]
1473641212287.png
586KB, 1089x2066px
>>
so whats up with the patch
>>
File: vietnam_1967.png (645KB, 800x968px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam_1967.png
645KB, 800x968px
Is Barrett just dead at this point?
I want more big Irish raifu.
>>
>>33839876
Very good story. Lmao, wish my mosin-nagant turned into a young russian woman... hehe.. hopefully not into a giant grizzled bear man.
>>
>>33839876
Would like to read more.
>>
>>33844634
Also curious myself, would like one too. Any word on the status?

>>33844754
I second this, I want more .50 cal Irish raifu. And more Red Flame Lily.
>>
>>33844754
>>33844817
with barret he is busy with life

>>33844634
>>33844817

about the patch i sended the poll results to the patch guy now waiting on response
>>
>>33844840
>Busy with life
I totally understand that. Just hope it won't be gone forever. It's a really great story.
>>
about the patch we actually dont know how many of the guys asking about it actually did the poll so here it goes again

http://www.strawpoll.me/12850953/r
>>
Mystery writer time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ygvv_Ae3dg

You were running through the woods.

Well, running would be an exaggeration. You're sure you'd be laughed at by your track team, this is certainly not a 6 minute mile.

Another wet slop, and a miniature tug of war ensues between your boot and the thick, muddy soup that is this barren part of your uncle's Louisianan woodland.

You curse, struggle a bit more, and once freed continue onward into the blinding rain. The visibility being absolutely terrible.

Your shivering something fierce now, dammit it why didn't you run back to your room first? Too late for regrets, although you know you'll have a whole lot more in a moment.

Yeah, you've spent some time in these woods when you were much younger, back when a weekend visit to your uncle's "house" was a much more pleasant experience.

The grip on the old trench gun almost slipping, you curse and tighten your grasp on it again.

This is all you have left. It was your great grandfather's, then your fathers for a brief moment. Then it went to your uncle, for reasons you didn't quite understand when you were 4. It was for safekeeping until you were old enough to take it. At least you thought that was the deal.

After your mother died and you ended up in this hell, you learned real quick what it was really for.

Unconsciously, you grasp at your left side where his most recent rifle butt hit you. It's not broken, you figured out what broken ribs REALLY felt like a few months after moving in with him. "Track and Field Accident," you explained to the school nurse, afraid to bring it to a real hospital, afraid your uncle would find out you were trying to mitigate the punishment.
>>
>>33845075
Another tug of war, this time with your other booth. The one with the hole in it. A miniature deluge of brown water quickly fills it,turning it into a lost cause. But without it, you're not quite sure how you'll make it out of these woods. The old shotgun about the only "friend" you have right now.

That's funny, a couple of hours ago this thing was about the closest thing to the devil you knew, outside it's drunken wielder.

You try your best to set it down in a spot that isn't a running torrent of brown, and use both hands to try to excavate your boot. With one, hard tug, you manage to free it, for a brief moment you revel in the one positive victory you've had today.

That is until you realize your momentum is sending you backwards, your whole body sinking into the mud.

You lay there, the mud providing an oddly insulating feeling as the rain pelts your face. At this point the only thing that escapes your lips is deranged laughter.

Today you had enough. After the usual screaming and beating, you had managed to grab the shotgun out of his drunken grasp and turn it on him. If only you actually had the guts to go through with it. Your hesitation cost you, and he, surprisingly quick for his mental state, moved to grab it back.

You pulled the trigger, more on reflex than anything. Most of the bird shot going into the ceiling, but some of it actually grazed him. He was stunned, maybe he couldn't handle the pain he so constantly dished out, or his mind found it difficult to process your little rebellion. But you didn't need an excuse.

Faster than the next flash of lightning, you bolted out the door into what the weather alert system called "the worst deluge in the last 10 years."

Not that any of that mattered, you continuing to sink into the mud. The mad echo of your laughter only starting to slow down as you struggled for breath.

You took your life into your own hands. You don't care if you die, at least it wouldn't be by that prick's hands.
>>
File: ....png (253KB, 472x397px) Image search: [Google]
....png
253KB, 472x397px
if any of the guys that i keep a tab on do this thing i aint bining it, the alredy inducing migrane work load of re-doing the sticky and folders is to much
>>
>>33845085
Staring blankly into the dark grey sky, you just wait. To say you'd "given up" would imply you cared in the first place. You didn't even know where you were running to, what the plan was. No one lived within 15 miles of this boorish bog, your only way to school a very early morning bikeride to the closest bus stop on the main road.

No one would save you, and you certainly weren't going to save yourself.

Maybe that's why the stern looking woman in a khaki uniform surprised you so much. Her uniform a bit muddy, she leans down to take a good look at you. On closer inspection, her face ins't so much as stern as more about to break into tears.

"I'm sorry," she mutters, grabbing your shoulders and pulling you out of the mud. If you weren't so dead to everything you might have resisted, you might have asked a few questions, you might have tried to figure out where she came from. But you didn't care, the sound of the suction of mud losing it's grip on your body lost in the torrent of rain.

Now standing in the muddy field, she pulls something out and starts looking around.

"We used to use this method all the time, so easy to get lost in those Philippine jungles. Sure as hell rained a lot more too." she says, seemingly to no one in particular. Her joke missed on you, or you not caring.

"Comon kid," she says, grabbing your limp arm, "let's get out of the rain." You absent mindedly grab the holed boot you left behind in the mud, now filled with water. Her back impossibly strong in the intensifying storm, you follow as she leads you further, her braided ponytail swishing back and forth, oblivious to the strong winds and rain.
>>
>>33845096

That's all I have. If there's interest I might continue it. Good luck guessing this writer!
>>
>>33845105
No idea who you are, but that's a heck of a story. Is it just a teaser, or something new your working on?
>>
File: 2comfy.jpg (23KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
2comfy.jpg
23KB, 409x409px
>>33845075
>ODST soundtrack with rain

My nigga
>>
>>33843333
>checked
Yes, they make pasties for vaginas. It's how scenes from various TV shows and movies that look like sex...aren't.

Alternatively, there was a set of "panties" that were just bent plastic that cover the vagina. Not very big, didn't allow the wearer to move, was only a novelty item. Can't seem to find evidence of it. Very undersized, so it fits with >>33843707

>>33843600
>>33843643
Someone just opened up that rabbit hole and pushed everyone in.

>>33843736
And then went full Diogenes

>>33844777
>checked

>>33845096
NotAnotherWritefag?
>>
File: Underwear Types 2.jpg (483KB, 3624x2464px) Image search: [Google]
Underwear Types 2.jpg
483KB, 3624x2464px
Think we all need a little refresher when it comes to stocks. On a side note, stockless = no panties.
>>
>>33844817
I'm retired from writing
>>
>>33844083
The funny thing is, I love the Ayy. I just really like tragedy and think oppression is cute because I'm fucked in the head. Or maybe it's just my protective male instincts manifesting in a weird way.
>>
>>33847049
Wait... like as in "this is interesting" or like as in... LIKE
>>
FUCK YES

PHONE INTERVIEW LESS THAN 20 HOURS AFTER APPLICATION
>>
>>33847107
?
>>
>>33847327
He means to ask if you think that oppression and tragedy are interesting to work with, or if they excite you in a sexual or romantic manner.
>>
>>33847309
god speed
>>
>>33846051
>NotAnotherWritefag?

Nope.

>>33845604
A lot of the short stories I've posted on here have been influenced by the music I was listening to. And yeah, that ost is amazing.

Love your stuff by the way, keep at it!

>>33845303
>Is it just a teaser, or something new your working on?

Just got inspired by some music. I'll write a little more because dropping it there is kind of a tease. Not sure how far I'll take it, I still have my main story sitting on the back burner.
>>
>>33847428
Thanks, polybro. I'm expected to hear from them no later than Friday with their determination.
>>
>>33845096
>>33845085
>>33845075
halofag?
>>
>>33847648

Why would he respond to himself?
>>
>>33847667
Because why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a helicopter? To make it less likely he'll survive/They'd pick him out, of course!
>>
File: 1493838924195.png (237KB, 795x874px) Image search: [Google]
1493838924195.png
237KB, 795x874px
>>33837324
to anyone that has noticed an increase in leftist threads or shitposting like
>k is a progressive board
there's a raid going on by libtards
>>
>>33845105
PTR guy?
>>
>>33847701
Uh....wrong thread, I think.
>>
>>33847701
EXACTLY. REMINDER: Left posting should be treated as hostile and expelled at first contact, remember, YOU ARE THE WALL, just for leftshits the wall muct get ten feet higher.

https://youtu.be/Y23YtUAZieQ
>>
>>33847701
Pls no /pol/...
>>
>>33848103
He's basically warning yall to not fall for the bait. We just had a thread full of those normalfags that was purged a few hours ago, now there's some individual posts here and there. Just keep calm and ignore em along
>>
>>33848103
leftposters get out, the very belief in the right to keep and bear arms which shall not be infringed renders us at odds with the left. Left posters leave.
>>
>>33847716

Nope.
>>
>>33847357
A little of both really. Although definitely romantic and not sexual. That would *really* be fucked in the head. I guess I just like being sad.
>>
>>33847701
>implying /pol/smokers are any better than leftists
Fuck off back to your containment board. If anything, /k/ is Libertarian and we hate you both.

>>33848133
>the very belief in the right to keep and bear arms which shall not be infringed renders us at odds with the left
This is not true. George Orwell, for example, was a Socialist and a very strong supporter of the right to keep and bear arms. One of my favorite Orwell quotes:

"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Gun rights are not a left-right issue. They're a libertarian-authoritarian issue. The political landscape is more complicated than just left or right, and we need all the allies we can get in the fight against gun control.
>>
>>33848247
riiiiight, that's why the left is almost entirely made up of marxist philosophies and groups who demand gun control, socialism and whatever other retarded program under the sea. Also this is a very common post in other threads that get raided by left posters. Leave.
>>
>>33848314
your spouting lies and propaganda you fucking Nazi it's the right of the militia to keep and bear arms you know like the army and police? the founding fathers meant for ordinary people to have muskets nothing more. how about you actually read what>>33848247 said instead of just being a run of the mill drumpf supporter
>>
>>33848314
>riiiiight, that's why the left is almost entirely made up of marxist philosophies and groups who demand gun control
It's not though. Liberalism is technically a left-wing position, and it's where the right to keep and bear arms comes from in the first place. You have to look at things with a little more nuance my friend, the world is not just nazis vs commies. Abandon your tribalism and embrace empirical rationality.

>Also this is a very common post
Yeah, there's one faggot /pol/ack who's spamming it in every thread, and the sooner he gets b& the better.

>threads that get raided by left posters
Bullshit. This pasta gets posted in every thread regardless of content.

>Leave.
No.

>33848361
Well this is just embarrassing. If you're going to false-flag, at least do it cleverly.
>>
did i misclidked and went to /pol/?

take /pol/ stuff to /pol/ and write instead
>>
>>33848373
this. couldn't have said it better myself. if you are a progressive you have a NEED for guns to keep yourself safe from right wing nutjobs. if your a right wing nutjob you only WANT a gun just so you can continue to oppress us
>>
>>33848387
THIS THIS THIS NAZIS GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>33848403
dude, i vote right
>>
>>33848361
>>33848396
>>33848403
Fuck off /pol/, it's obvious this is you. For people who spend so much time talking about false flags, you're really shit at actually executing them.
>>
>>33848412
kill yourself
>>
Raid fags get out, you're just a nuisance, nothing more.

But daytime /k/ was never good anyway
>>
to bring the thread on topic, update to bins and folders will follow soon
>>
>>33848247
While I agree with you in spirit, American leftists are authoritarian as fuck and as such can fuck off.
>>
>>33848361
>>33848396
>>33848403
Put your trip back on and stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>33848361
>>33848373
>>33848396
Lol, right, because it's the "right wing nutjobs" I see constantly assaulting people at protests.
https://youtu.be/0H27Ul9ZsHk

>Get out nazi!!! '
No. Erika intensifies, niggerfaggot.
https://youtu.be/O_b4s3jGYpM
>>
>>33848439
Of course. The Democrat party is fucked (and mostly full of neo-cons with a few token leftist social positions), and the Greens are a screaming nightmare. But there's no reason to generalize everyone so broadly and turn off potential allies.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170503-160935.png (312KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170503-160935.png
312KB, 1440x2560px
>>33848418
i would never fucking go there I'm not a fucking Nazi look at my fucking history fuckhead if anything your a fucking Nazi false flagging as a k goer
>>
>>33848462
stop answering to bait
>>
>>33848462
>Lol, right, because it's the "right wing nutjobs" I see constantly assaulting people at protests.
Have you ever heard of horseshoe theory?

>>33848473
This is about as clever as taking a screenshot on your mobile phone to prove you're not samefagging, or using HTML editor to forge tweets.
>>
>>33848498
don't use the !@# word it's offensive
>>
File: King-Goodwillissmug.jpg (197KB, 800x487px) Image search: [Google]
King-Goodwillissmug.jpg
197KB, 800x487px
>>33848473
>reddit
>/K/ goer
>>33848475
I should but I think it's time to just start spamming antifags with ear rape wehrmacht tunes.
https://youtu.be/O_b4s3jGYpM
>>33848498
>horseshoe theory
Lol, take your centrist meme theory with you.
>>
>>33848512
just ignore them and write something this is /wfg/
>>
>>33848505
I'm halfway tempted to give you advice on how to do this type of troll properly, because watching you fail is giving me secondhand embarrassment.

>>33848512
>Lol, take your centrist meme theory with you.
That's odd, you seem pretty intent on proving it true.
>>
File: War Horse.jpg (113KB, 600x1146px) Image search: [Google]
War Horse.jpg
113KB, 600x1146px
>Come back to /wfg/ after a few days away to brace arguments and /pol/ cross posting

>>33848512
>>33848498
>>33848531
Ironically replying to bait is still replying to bait. Stop.
>>
>>33848512
For fucks sake Keksodus will you please stop? You're shitting up the thread as bad as the baiters and raidfags.
>>
Jesus H Christ on pogo stick. All of you, fuck off and stop shitting up the thread.
>>>/pol/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>We're talking about leftists and guns
I guess I have a reason to shill my story now, not that I have an update.
Oh yeah, not sure I ever told y'all but I'm sticking with the name "Rechambered for 5.45."
https://pastebin.com/zy7SsnSy

Reminder that /k/ is the most progressive board, and this thread the most progressive as we advocate for sexual relations with both inanimate objects and spiritual entities.
>>
>>33848531
>anything that's not racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist is trolling

your so fucking delusional it hurts

how's the stormweenie website? still no traffic?
>>
>>33848555
do not use the slashes its nazi code like using parenthesis its how they talk to each other without non nazis noticing we cracked the code so do not use the slashes or parenthesis you might be confused for a nazi
>>
>>33848561
Better, but still obviously a false flag. Try again, and this time be more subtle.

>>33848574
This, on the other hand, is abysmal. 0/10, didn't even put effort in.
>>
more correptions about the sticky made and new guys in

https://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
>>
>>33848586
>>>pol is that way

fuck off and stop ruining my board i'm done with you
>>
File: ray.jpg (84KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
ray.jpg
84KB, 500x282px
>>33848531
Lol
>having different beliefs than me while I intentionally create a nuisance in your thread
>You're proving muh centrist meme theory that I'm not supporting right!!!
You haven't shown me any proof of right wing activists STARTING violent confrontations, nor do you provide any proof that lefties dindu nuffin. Raidfag go.
>>33848561
>muh isms!!!
>>33848546
don't you get it? They're here. They're not going to stop short of being banned or us basically sliding the thread now. remember all those shitposts about the thread dying a month or two ago? They're coming true. get the speed, because now all we can do is run it out.
>>
>>33847738
Politics go in /pol/, faggot.
>>
>>33848601
becuase youre killing it
>>
>>33848604
so do leftposts, but they're here and they're on a raid. The thread will only get more cancerous from here until we purge it.
>>
>>33848613
CORRECT!!! Either let the disease spread or shoot the patient at this point.
>>
>>33848632
by writting....
>>
>>33847436
Thanks man, glad you like it.
>>
>>33848617
>they're here and they're on a raid
Proof, please. Otherwise shut up and stop shitting up the thread. It's bad enough that you can't write political commentary that's more subtle than a sledgehammer to the face, but at least keep it in the actual stories, which is the purpose of this thread.

>>33848617
Nigger, there was no shitstorm until the /pol/ack poster showed up and then started false flagging. You motherfuckers started it. It's your fault. If anything, it's /pol/ raiding /k/. I've yet to see a single legitimate leftist raid post, but I've seen dozens of /pol/ack immigrants complaining about it.
>>
>>33848545

glad to have you back man, looking forward to more of the stuff you write
>>
>>33848678
/pol/ here. we deal with shit like this all the time. I've got 23 filters I use to block out all the bait threads. I don't think we would shit up /k/. I certainly wouldn't. but I keep my natsoc beliefs in /pol/ and my guns in /k/.
>>
File: PicsArt_04-06-03.31.18.jpg (47KB, 550x900px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_04-06-03.31.18.jpg
47KB, 550x900px
>>33848699
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NAZI
>>
>>33848699
>I don't think we would shit up /k/
Well you do. You inject your stupid racial politics into every thread like the reverse-SJWs you are, you constantly post stealth politics threads, and you turn every conversation you pollute into a shitstorm that has fuck all to do with guns. You're literally just SJWs with a new coat of paint, infesting every space you can find and driving out anyone who doesn't agree with your politics. You're a fucking cancer.
>>
Now that my name is disabled, I'm just not gonna post my writing if you're all being crybabys

Grow the fuck up
>>
>>33848751
>you
>you
>you
I don't do any of that. I've only ever posted guns and read stories. but good luck on your witch hunt Mr. Progressive.
>>
>>33845096
Nobody's guessed me yet, continuing.

After a long silence between you two, the loud downpour still cutting into your skin, you come across a dilapidated shack.

Generous words those are, as shack implies 4 walls and a roof. Well two of those walls are gone, blown away in the storm or pulled away for scrap years earlier. But it’s still upright, leaning heavily into an incredibly old oak tree, it’s floor made of hastily nailed together pallets that have sat for far too long in the southern sun, rotted and dilapidated.

And most importantly, it wasn’t immediately wet.

You weren’t being tugged along anymore, but followed in silence as she poked her head it. Standing outside, you hear a few rusted taps of the roof, and then her head poking out.

“It’s fine, a lot better than the rotting canvas stuff we had to deal with,” she pauses at that, staring out past you for a moment “well, at least it’s dry. Comon, do you want to soak to death out there?”

You don’t answer and just stand there.

“I’ve met guys with shell-shock livelier than you. Here-” she says, moving towards you again. She firmly grasps your shoulders and moves you inside. You don’t take much time to lean against one of the walls, and slide down into a sitting position.

A shiver takes you, waking you out of your stupor a bit. It’s even colder in here, outside of the rain.

Man, what did you just do?

You can’t go back now, You’re sure your uncle won’t kill you, he would lose his stipend from the inheritance money. But he’d make you wish he did. The shivering picks up. Not from the cold this time. You grip your knees tighter. Whatever was keeping you going in the deluge outside has worn off, because there is no bravado in your heart. Only fear, and the cold.

“Sarah.”
>>
>>33848790

You turn, your thoughts interrupted by the name the tall woman sitting down next to you said. Right, Her. Who is she? In those khakis, some sort of park ranger? There’s no national parks anywhere close to this part of the pelican state. And on closer inspection, you notice her clothes are actually kinda beat up. Months, possibly years of neglect; rips, stains, and otherwise. Moving up, you look at her face. Kinda square, but not unfeminine. She’s got a constant curl on her lips, like she’s thinking of a dirty joke, or just scowling at life. Her dark blue eyes out of a deep ocean. Her light brown hair, long enough to be done up in a single ponytail that rests on her back. A tan hat, to match her- wait when did she get the-

“My name, it’s Sarah.” she interrupts. Oh man, you’ve been staring at her pretty intensely, you guess. Ashamed, you glance back down.

Oh shit.

The shotgun.

You start to get up

She grabs you.

Why does she stop you? You need that gun. If you’ll have any defense against him, or any chance to not incur his wrath.

You move more, and her grip increases in strength.

You start to plead, “You-you don’t understand. I gotta go. I gotta get great pa’s gun. I gotta-”

“_______.”

She says your name.

Formerly. Like your father did, although you barely remember it. Not the “you boy” of your uncle, not that weird, contorted nick name your teammates pick on you with.

Your name.

How did she know?

“Your shotgun is fine.”

“But it’s not mi-”

“YOUR shotgun is fine.” she reiterates, that half smirk on her face growing a little larger. “Sit down, you’ve soaked yourself enough.”

You’re not sure how anything could survive the torrential downpour occurring outside, let alone a 100 year old shotgun. But you find yourself trusting her. A little. Maybe you're a bit delusional at this point, or desperate to grab onto the first liferaft of trust anyone's thrown at you recently.
>>
>>33848800

You sit back down, less scared and more curious now. She knows you, or at least of you. She ran into you in this torrential downpour. Carries herself like she knows what she’s doing, the way she’s lighting that fire. Uh, wait a second.

“I’m not sure that’s a good idea,” you mutter.

She stops for a second, and looks at you.

“A good marine always carries a box of tinder on them. Besides, it’s not like this metal shed will catch on fire. These boards below us are too damp, anyways. “

Marine? No one in your immediate family was military. Disappointed your grandfather, and probably your great grandfather’s ghost, when your dad decided to go for a career in stem instead of serve in ‘nam. Waited a hell of a long time to have you too, a little his fault when he died. It might have been expected to get that sick at his age, but try explaining that to his wife and 4 year old son.

“Grab me some of that wood there,” Sarah interrupts your thoughts, pointing to a tarp you hadn’t noticed in the corner. And what do you know, there’s some dry wood in there. First thing that might have gone right all day. You reflexively flinch at the myriad of insects that come crawling out of their, up to that moment, safe and dry homes. This is responded to by a stifled laugh behind you.

“He couldn’t handle bugs either. The rebels were one thing, but the occasional spider dropping into his gruel sent him flying,” she notes, breathing life into the small flame that’s growing in the small center of this shed.

You want to ask who, but the way she stares into the distance make you reconsider.

Before your curiosity overwhelms your politeness, she stares back at you.

“What’s the plan, kid?”

“Plan?”

“Yeah, I figure you’ve had enough of that crap. And frankly, I have too.”
>>
>>33848809

You want to respond to that last comment. How could she possibly understand? How could anyone know what it’s like, being trapped in a half life, with no help from anyone? To be beaten senseless for no reason.

“I recognize that look, kid. Stop. Focus on the now. How are we getting out of this?”

“We? Why are you helping me in the first place?”

“I go where you go, you don’t drag me halfway into this deluge just to leave me behind. I’m your-” she pauses in that sentence, and then smirks a little more, “you’ll figure it out. It’s not important right now, anyways.”

There’s a pause. She’s got her reasons for claming up, and she did help you. Grabbing onto that liferaft of trust, you sit and think about her earlier question. Now that you’ve calmed down a bit, you recognize the shed. It’s only about a mile away from the house, but you doubt your uncle could find you in this torrential downpour. Maybe he is finally hoping you're dead. You certainly wish the same. If you head north for about 10 miles, you’ll hit the only paved road in the area, another 4 miles down that and your neighbors place, and the bus stop.
>>
>>33848823

Aunt May lives there. She wasn’t really your Aunt, and she didn’t live there year round. But over the last couple years, she’d sometimes catch you outside her place, waiting for the school bus. She’d come out with “left overs” that you're certain she made while she watched you waiting. You’d thank her, but didn’t talk much. Not much you could talk about, without your uncle getting the cops called on him. That was a particularly rough beating. A while after she insisted you address her as Aunt May, she offered that you could stay at her place, if you ever need. That idea scared you more than anything; Uncle would come down and probably drag your ass through 15 miles of Louisiana bog for not being there to attend to his beers. Or whatever other excuse he needed to hit you with the old shotgun. Now, however, you’re way beyond that point with him. Maybe you should make a run for May’s place.

But that’s if you could navigate in this storm. It’s only a miracle that you're warm now, saved by a stranger who somehow knows your name. Need to get to the bottom of that later. Other option is to sit and wait it out. You’re confident that he’s not going to be coming at you through this weather. Probably drinking himself away. If you wait for it to clear, it would be a lot easier to avoid getting lost. How long was this storm supposed to last, though? Days? Weeks? Could you make it?

You needed a good think.
>>
>>33848678
>using the n word
I sincerely hope you kill yourself
>>
>>33848834

And that's really it for today, might post more if there's some interest.

Have fun with those writer guesses, I promise I have written a lot of stuff and have posted with a name before.
>>
>>33848770
Then you as an individual are not the problem. But /pol/ in general does more to shit up the board than leftists do. Blame the English language for the phrasing.

Also Libertarian, not Progressive thank you very much.
>>
JTfag is up to date
https://pastebin.com/m2DseMig

>>33848851
well, the style says is that you have been written a lot and the “_______.” makes me thing that YOU'RE a writter i keep a tab on and could be ancient i would say adrian shephard
>>
>>33848862
I don't fucking care what you call yourself
but instead of going
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE POL!!!1!
just fucking quit giving it attention you fucking idiot. you complaining is only feeding them. I don't feed the "OMG YOU NAZI" types like>>33848729
>>
>>33848545
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??

I DEMAND ANNA/SOPHIE SLASHFIC
>>
>>33848699
>oh yeah /pol/ gets shat up 24/7 i have all these filters to keep from seeing bait threads
>nobody on /pol/ would go shit up other boards
it's literally on every board, anything remotely politics related comes up and the thread descends into "YOU'RE A KEK SHILL" or "KIKE NIGGER FAGGOT" or some other retarded shit. my god it's even on /a/ right now because of nyaa.se going down, threads about a fucking anime torrenting website are turning into political shitflinging.
>>
>>33848921
This. This is exactly why /pol/ was created in the first place. As a containment board for the edgelords and progshits to argue with each other where nobody else has to deal with it.
>>
File: pepe~41.png (59KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
pepe~41.png
59KB, 500x402px
>>33848956
>>
>>33848898
>I don't feed the "OMG YOU NAZI" types like>>33848729 #
You do know that's one of your own trolling, right?
>>
File: Pancakes.jpg (84KB, 500x727px) Image search: [Google]
Pancakes.jpg
84KB, 500x727px
>>33848698
Thanks Poly

>>33848919
I-I posted 10 days ago though... but really, its been the usual keeping me away...work...
>>
>>33848974
>12 year old spelling of doesn't
>le rage face meme
>progressive
oh yeah I'm sure that's one of my kekistani bros
>>
>>33848994
Pls gib mom-tier raifu

A cute...
>>
File: hugs4.jpg (195KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
hugs4.jpg
195KB, 472x472px
>>33849014
>>
>>33848995
Oh boy it's almost like what someone false flagging would do.
>>
>>33849029
>the blonde

if obly you knew...
>>
File: 1491957457977.png (779KB, 869x1730px) Image search: [Google]
1491957457977.png
779KB, 869x1730px
>>33849014
I'm working on it, promise.
>>
File: pepe~38.png (86KB, 247x239px) Image search: [Google]
pepe~38.png
86KB, 247x239px
>>33849035
oh my god you're so right
>>
>>33848995
>able to come up the most complicated theories to explain why jews are false flagging terrorist attacks and mass shootings
>can't fathom the possibility of a /pol/ack posting bait to trigger other /pol/acks
the cognitive dissonance is real
>>
>>33849042
she's mom tier...
Haveta take care of eberything!
>>
>>33849081
>>>/x/
>>
File: bestgendermeme.jpg (758KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bestgendermeme.jpg
758KB, 2560x1600px
>>33848678
>The night Reich
>The Rhodie repo
>california is nuked
If you thought it was MEANT to be more subtle than a sledgehammer to the face, your skills of observation are slightly less astute than you give yourself credit for. (TL;DR, REALLY? Whatever could you mean that it isn't subtle?)
>>
>>33848851
I honestly don't have a guess. I just want you to keep writing.

>>33848888
>checked
Adrian Shephard? What now?

Also, thanks for fixing the bin.
>>
>>33848851
That's some good stuff. I got no clue who you could be though.
I'd like to see you keep going.
>>33849042
>Actually writing
Don't make me feel like this.
>>
File: 1454213119253.gif (2MB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
1454213119253.gif
2MB, 400x274px
>>33848994
YOU UPDATED WITH ANON/SOPHIE SLASHFIC

NOT THE SAME. I AM COMPLETELY CALM.
>>
down with drumpf
>>
>>33849243
You can do it Road, you just need to belieeeeeeeve!

>>33849250
One last update in the flashback, then back to present day, so we are almost there.
>>
File: thinking dragon.jpg (50KB, 564x663px) Image search: [Google]
thinking dragon.jpg
50KB, 564x663px
In an interplanetary war, would it be cooler to have units named after cities or countries? What if the unit's from Mars? Would something like '34th Tharsis Infantry' make sense?
>>
>>33849429
Try random dead soldiers. "Roger young" tier shit
>>
File: WMDs.gif (410KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
WMDs.gif
410KB, 500x281px
>>33849429
i know those dragon tiddies anywhere
>>
>>33849429
well, you could use the same system the anglosphere uses altough if humanity has unified it would make sense that they use name of countries, like the 77th of Belgium
>>
>>33848888
Damnit poly, thats cheating.

>>33849195
I'm under the pastebin as A. Shephard, wrote Small Zone of Comfort.
>>
File: 1461353322525.jpg (132KB, 785x523px) Image search: [Google]
1461353322525.jpg
132KB, 785x523px
Let's see if people know me.

The warm spring breeze floated over the young man in the once-football field. The gridiron he had once played on high school was now a home for wild flowers and tall grasses. Fifteen years ago, a gym class might have been outside at this moment, but that was before all of that. Now the suburbs were abandoned, the players likely dead, and the bleachers where his friends sat a twisted nest of metal and rust.

Nearly everything was rust now: the cars, the skyscrapers, the pipes. Disease had a way of killing more than just humans, but also what they made. It caged them. It put them in cordoned and quarantined mega-cities, which were arguably deadlier than the illness itself. Government collapsed as small factions with branches in four or five of the remaining pockets of civilization each rose up and took control. They were the ones who led city life, whose members pledged their allegiance to, who sent out the brave and stupid to try and find something that could perhaps bring back order.

And that’s why he was there, standing a few hundred yards away from the last institution he ever knew. He was the only one with enough knowledge of the area to go to where they asked- to explore the shell of a building that had been looted and burned during the first days of the pandemic. What was there, he didn’t know. They just told him to put anything interesting in a sack then go back to where they dropped him off, fifty miles away in a cornfield, and radio in a helicopter, but that would still be another few days.

For now, he just looked on at the scorched brick structure, letting the warm wind fill his nostrils with the scent of lilac and viburnum blooms. The sound of mourning doves cooing was interrupted by him pulling the charging hand of his rifle back, letting a steel cased 7.62 round fall to the ground. The bullet glimmered in the sunlight for a moment before he picked it up, stripped the magazine, and pushed the bullet back in.
>>
File: 1473659695531.jpg (3MB, 3092x1924px) Image search: [Google]
1473659695531.jpg
3MB, 3092x1924px
>>33849661
It was tough to think he’d need a rifle in a place where he once went to school or in a field of wild flowers and small birds. His hometown was always peaceful, even after death, yet here he was, disturbing that peace. He flipped the safety off and let Kalashnikov hang by its sling under his arm, but he remained tense, ready to grab it. The area was almost as mundane as it was a decade ago, and it spooked him. He felt their ghosts. He smelt the burning flesh of the sick. He heard the windows break and his neighbors get shot. He saw the old man down the road get bashed to a pulp. He wanted to forget it, to put the dead behind him, but he was back at his own personal graveyard.

BANG

The singular shot rang out across the stillness.

The dead were still alive.
>>
>>33849458
So....sauce?

Asking for a friend.

>>33849550
Looks like I know who I'm reading next.

>>33849429
It's cooler to have units with a storied history. However you want to spin how they got their names (the Big Red 1, Fighting Fifth, Magnificent Bastards [actually a great story to that one], etc), so long as they are unique, they should be good.

My belief is that a name that's nothing more than "the 6th group of recruits that were ordered to/from a certain area" is also-fucking-lutely boring.
>>
>>33849952
You too want to be enlightened by maid dragons that are cute and the one big tiddie dragon that shows up halfway through the series and is very lewd?

Kobayashi san Chi no Maid Dragon
Or just type in Dragon Maids.
>>
>>33846184
Yes, I remember you mentioning that in the last thread now, my bad.
>>
Is the pol shit over?

Wanted to pop in and apologize for not being around/posting more as of late. I'm not quitting writing, I've got stuff planned for next chapter, I've been swamped with the end of engineering senior design and unable to write lately.

This school year's shit is over in a few weeks, so I might end up getting to write a little bit here and there.

I will say this: This next chapter will have more of a focus on Lucya actually.
And i'll leave you at that for now.
>>
>>33849378
Hype.
I need more Anna in my life, she's the reason I have a 1903, low number tho so not much shooting.
>>
>>33847436
Cool, it definitely caught and held my attention.
>>
>>33850183
No rush, I prefer quality so just take your time man.
>>
File: 5c4.png (382KB, 609x799px) Image search: [Google]
5c4.png
382KB, 609x799px
>>33850183
This excites me.
>>
File: 1476422863470.png (168KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476422863470.png
168KB, 300x300px
>>33850183
>>
Same deal as Vampy as well. Finals are on the horizon, along with the beginning of rotations. I'll try to get to releasing the final part of Hotline asap.
>>
>>33849684
Are you the dude with the books? Living among the dead?

Because zombies.
>>
File: IMG_1110.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1110.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>33850183
I think it's over, but I think it's become /WFG/: HURRY UP AND WAIT edition.
>>
>>33849989
How /u/ is it? I like phat tiddies and monstergirls, and I can tolerate a little /u/ but I don't want a fuckload of it.
>>
>>33850477
It's feelgood /u/, the kind where you're happy for them.
>>
File: Happy Anna.jpg (2MB, 2000x2906px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Anna.jpg
2MB, 2000x2906px
>>33850191
>she's the reason I have a 1903
Pic very much related

>low number
you can still cherish her, anon.
>>
File: 1479772814210.jpg (194KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1479772814210.jpg
194KB, 500x750px
bumpity bump time
>>
File: 1486228128373.jpg (104KB, 639x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1486228128373.jpg
104KB, 639x1042px
>>
File: 1485157277816.jpg (61KB, 423x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485157277816.jpg
61KB, 423x720px
>>
File: 1480259057008.jpg (324KB, 1904x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1480259057008.jpg
324KB, 1904x1086px
>>
File: 1480824902801.png (323KB, 1023x571px) Image search: [Google]
1480824902801.png
323KB, 1023x571px
>>
File: 1481402302553.png (1MB, 947x2220px) Image search: [Google]
1481402302553.png
1MB, 947x2220px
>>
>>33850536
ALREADY?

This thread is barely a day old!

>time to bump
>>
File: 1483765656461.jpg (952KB, 1318x1887px) Image search: [Google]
1483765656461.jpg
952KB, 1318x1887px
>>
>>
File: 1493702231674.png (93KB, 991x712px) Image search: [Google]
1493702231674.png
93KB, 991x712px
>>
File: 1484612667428.png (213KB, 1675x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1484612667428.png
213KB, 1675x1037px
>>
File: 1484612733002.png (548KB, 1360x3153px) Image search: [Google]
1484612733002.png
548KB, 1360x3153px
>>
>>33850619
>>
File: 1484663066531.png (782KB, 1110x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1484663066531.png
782KB, 1110x1104px
>>
>>
File: 1485204349761.png (135KB, 1365x372px) Image search: [Google]
1485204349761.png
135KB, 1365x372px
>>
File: 1485485556492.jpg (58KB, 1227x199px) Image search: [Google]
1485485556492.jpg
58KB, 1227x199px
>>
File: 1479410170440.jpg (282KB, 1215x715px) Image search: [Google]
1479410170440.jpg
282KB, 1215x715px
>>
File: 1485490822095.jpg (1MB, 1326x2352px) Image search: [Google]
1485490822095.jpg
1MB, 1326x2352px
>>
File: 1485749225120.jpg (372KB, 2036x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485749225120.jpg
372KB, 2036x768px
>>
File: 1485777071814.png (661KB, 1529x725px) Image search: [Google]
1485777071814.png
661KB, 1529x725px
>>
File: 1485811742564.png (1MB, 1440x1989px) Image search: [Google]
1485811742564.png
1MB, 1440x1989px
>>
File: then-theres-denny.jpg (115KB, 1206x373px) Image search: [Google]
then-theres-denny.jpg
115KB, 1206x373px
>>
File: 1487910769031.png (2MB, 800x1779px) Image search: [Google]
1487910769031.png
2MB, 800x1779px
>>
File: 1491242343944.png (263KB, 1067x665px) Image search: [Google]
1491242343944.png
263KB, 1067x665px
>>
File: 1491325552462.png (268KB, 1330x1489px) Image search: [Google]
1491325552462.png
268KB, 1330x1489px
>>
File: 1491416317724.png (453KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1491416317724.png
453KB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: dat bulge-1.jpg (150KB, 780x1332px) Image search: [Google]
dat bulge-1.jpg
150KB, 780x1332px
>>33850744
Aaaaaaaaaand 310
>>
File: 1491924877788.jpg (134KB, 720x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1491924877788.jpg
134KB, 720x1045px
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-27-02-01-10.png (465KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-27-02-01-10.png
465KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>33849952
>Looks like I know who I'm reading next.

Thank you, I very much appreciate the compliment.

Just keep in mind that many of the original posts came with YouTube links for music and pictures for setting; my writing relied on these a bit so if descriptions are somewhat basic that may be why.
>>
>>33850669
Is anyone going to turn this into a story?
>>
>some one beat me to it

welp, now waiting for the page now
>>
>>33850962
Looks like you are now.
>>
>>33851001
You were sleeping on the job.
>>
>>33851063
i have a life outside 4chan
>>
>>33851077
Fucking LIES
>>
>>33851120
i could expend the whole evening here or hit the cafe with my m8 thats on leave, so it was an easy desition
>>
>>33851276
an understandable decision
>>
new thread on the making
>>
>muffled bunny noises on the distance

new thread

>>33851654
>>33851654
>>
>>33844754
>>33844817
Apologies, guys, life's been kinda stressful for me lately. Just graduated college back in December and I am currently trying to get into new career fields, specifically Border Patrol or just law enforcement.

I'll get back to it when I can, promise.
>>
File: 62666853_p1_master1200.jpg (253KB, 700x972px) Image search: [Google]
62666853_p1_master1200.jpg
253KB, 700x972px
>>33850526
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.