[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here I hold one AK 47, one revolver holstered, one in my hand,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: meme.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Here I hold one AK 47, one revolver holstered, one in my hand, one official nazi bayonet sheathed, my survival bag, and three magazines fully stocked in my pouch. Realistically speaking, this is a lot of shit and I feel like sprinting is a no-go, so I am going to have to adjust some shit
>>
>>33744722
Well you'd have it flopping around all willy nilly for starters and you look like a twink bottom so fix those and you might see how some men make it work.
>>
>>33745077
>>>33744722 (OP)
> you look like a twink bottom
hello obesity
>>
>>33744722
Why do you need two revolvers?
>>
>>33744722
Put a couple of canteens on the back of your belt too.

Just for fun and conditioning, try going for a run wearing some gear, and carrying something that prevents you from swinging your arms (don't want you to get arrested running around with a rifle) but you'll be amazed how quickly you run out of breath running without being able to swing your arms.
>>
>>33744722
carry more magazines for your primary and stick with one sidearm. a type 63 chest rig is like $14 on ebay, check them out
if you are ultra poor you can get a work apron from your hardware store that will fit AK mags, they cost $2 at most

make up your mind with that stock: open or closed

look into BFG vickers slings, you can cinch them and keep your rifle from bouncing around too much

wear a proper pack that distributes weight too, no messenger bags or single straps. they will wreck you and flop around. a backpack with chest and waist support is sufficient
>>
>>33744722
have your war dog carry some mags
>>
post pics of your ass, you look sexy
>>
>Realistically speaking guys do it with plate carriers and 80lb packs

Not having shot hanging off of your like ballistic Mardi Gras beads helps a lot. So invest in a real pack with chest and waist straps instead of a messenger/sling pack that is at best a go-bag,learn to pack the weight properly, don't let your rifle flop around and learn to sprint with weight.

And for fuck sake we can all see that it's not an AK47 man
>>
>>33745617
no thanks
>>
>>33744722
>>33745121
>likeminded
Do you like big dicks in your boipucci?
>>
>>33744722
because you have so much retarded shit and its all flopping around

>sling bags and such are trash for anything other than walking around edc type stuff. get an actual 2 strap backpack. less shit that you hang off of it the better, also chest straps and waist pad/strap, and have it all cinched tight
>mag placement is retarded, get a chest rig and maybe a nice actual load bearing belt. essentials on belt, ammo and things that would be nice to have quick access to go on chest rig, rest in ruck
>one revolver, ditch the fuck tarded bayonet and go with a smallish (4inch) fixed blade
>trade skinny jeans for something with a bit more freedom of movement
>swap canteen for bladder
>a modern sling on that AK, keep that stock folded or unfolded

understand that when your fully loaded, you wont be sprinting like you will on the treadmill wearing nothing but the clothes on your back. keep that in mind when you evaluate your stuff

P.S you have a cute body post your belly button
>>
Guys we're probably helping one of those retarded antifa fucks thats why he looks so feminine and doesn't know what he's doing. We should stop.
>>
>>33744722
>Two single action revolvers
>Official nazi bayonet
my fucking sides
>>
>>33746435
>antifa
>buying a "nazi" bayonet
>>
>Get some boots
>Don't wear jeans (wear operator pants)
>Get fit
>Get a bag
>Only things on your belt should be a knife and pistol
>Get a chest rig
>Get rid of the bayonets and revolvers
Stop being a retard and carry what you would hiking / hunting and just add a chest rig for your mags.
t. Army fag
>>
>>33747321
Also shoot your dog and get a real dog.
>>
File: IMG_1576.jpg (703KB, 900x1044px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1576.jpg
703KB, 900x1044px
>>33747296
>nazi bayonet
>>
>>33747326
>Official
>>
>>33747326
>>33747329

Ironically that knife was made in P. R China
>>
>>33747321
This. Get yourself some decent webbing, arrange it properly, have a good ruck set-up, wear some comfortable and durable clothes, and dont be such a faggot.
>>
>>33747288
underrated
>>
>>33746183
I don't know, do you like spending enough on McD's a day to buy a franchise of theirs weekly lardo?
>>
No shit you can't sprint with all that in that formation. Get a chest rig or a belt kit and learn to such it up.
>>
Two revolvers are literally overkill. But any 'nazi' bayonet is utterly worthless in a modern situation. Who are you planning to fight that is incapable of directing a gun at you? A folder will cover most of your needs, and weigh far less and be less cumbersome. At least an AK bayonet can double as a wire cutter. Much as I like combat knives, let's face it - the odds of you needing one in a combat scenario is zero. Your enemies will be working in groups, and they will be armed with guns. Put your carrying potential to better use.
>>
>>33744722
your shit is not stowed in a balanced fashin. and you are a skinny tween. there is no combat situation in which you will not need to run.

there should be two obvious solutions that come to mind.
>>
>>33746183
how do you like knowing you're going to die from heart failure in your 40's?
>>
>>33744722
Fuck do some free weights your legs look like sticks
>>
>>33747288
What is the joke here exaxtly?
>>
>>33749764
That it's dumb and 'tismal as fuck?
>>
>>33749787
Fucking kek
>>
Are you that guy that wouldn't cum on his flag the other day?
>>
>>33744722
Get a chest rig and a decent back pack you stupid nigger
>>
>>33750625
FUCKING LOL
>>
>>33748360
>Chicken legged twins that can't run with an autistic antifa loadout
>Calls other people fat when they point out your lack of strength
I can't wait to slaughter numales in the upcoming culling.
>>
File: buttonhand.jpg (147KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
buttonhand.jpg
147KB, 427x640px
>>33744722
>>
>>33744722
>Has never run with a 60lb ruck on his back
>Has never run with a FLC full of ammo and shit on his chest

The reason you feel like you can't sprint is cause none of your shit is held onto your body well. If you run all your shit is going full spaghetti.
>>
>>33751764
This.

"We will protect the weak and downtrodden"

"Did you get that? Make sure you put the snap chat filter over it that turns me into a dog, that one is so cute"

I'm looking forward to a gun fight v scarf wearing lensless glasses wearing poofters
>>
>>33752725
>going full spaghetti.
welcome to >>>/k/
>>
>>33752725
FULL SPAGHETTI FUCKING KEK
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.