[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are these launchers made?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 40

File: Not made in israel srs guys.jpg (102KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Not made in israel srs guys.jpg
102KB, 800x450px
First, look at this launcher that has clearly been manufactured in a factory.
Next, look at how quickly a bunch of posters will jump in and derail this thread with these negative points-
- obviously plastic tube and fittings from local hardware store
- ignore injection molded fittings and trigger unit
- OK then maybe they manufacture parts out in desert
- surely they can make this, what about the shadetree gunsmiths in the Khyber?
- anyway, they weld hillbilly armor on Toyotas, don't they, and this is the same level of technology?
- sweetie/darling posting
- HAMAS ISIS false comparison
- Israel can do no wrong
- anyone against the idea of this being homemade is a /pol/tard
- go back to your containment board divide-and-conquer tactics
- capitalizing the word "Workshop" in an attempt to make it a more serious sounding threat
- continuously calling the launchers "home made" without evidence
- continuously stating the many pictures of the launchers are of different models when they are quite clearly the same.
TLDR: stinks like there is some money behind the shills trying to stop us looking closely at these launchers, and I want to know why.
>>
Did I miss any of your required talking points? C'mon shills, help me out here.
>>
Could be made in an illegal factory somewhere, like someone has studied some rocketlaunchers and figured out a design that they're capable of with their tooling and resources.

Because it looks kind of shitty to be properly manuactured, but it also looks kind of too good to be made in someone's shed somewhere.

Whether or not Israel is involved, I can't really say anything about.
>>
Go ask the Middle East Thread, those guys are knowledgeable enough to give your hypothesis the ass-fucking it deserves
>>
It's the middle east, you can buy anything from American to Russian to Chinese gear. You realize that lots of shit goes missing and winds its way up in the hands of arms dealers, right?
>>
>>33689103
Have you see how hamas makes the yassin rpgs? Not mass production but very close to assembly line level production.
>>
>>33689103
>>33689181
Just to chime in here as I've seen a number of these threads go south, making a simple nigrigged manual press injection molding setup isn't too hard if you have some time, and anyone with an ancient Bridgeport could make crude molds that work with some hand finishing, if you don't mind production irregularities.

Honestly, the fittings and trigger unit seem like they would be one of the easier components to make, the real challenge is making a rocket that ignites reliably and has a fusing system that makes it somewhat safe to handle, I'd be willing to put money on that they're just re-purposing an unguided AG rocket intended for a helicopter, they already have all of the difficult components done, and I'm pretty sure they use an electronic fuse which helps to make things simple, short of that, you just need a tube to point it in the right direction. I've also seen pictures of several technical with something that looks like the rocket pods from a Hind so It wouldn't surprise me if they captured a number of them from Syrian bases during their advance.
>>
>>33689271
Thanks, I forgot about the yassin rpgs.
At least there a reasonable conversation going on here instead of dogmatic affirmations that this was locally manufactured.
>>
File: Flange.jpg (60KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
Flange.jpg
60KB, 649x649px
>>33689317
Also, pretty sure I've found the front piece, just put some epoxy into the holes and spray paint it black.
>>
Those long screws are honestly a waste of money if they're factory made as you're probably adding weight to the weapon and you could be getting more screws with less metal if you had ones designed for weapons production of a specific manner. The plastic seems painfully simple or outright purchased in bulk from black markets in Asia. Needless to say it looks like the cheapest kind you can find in bulk purchase and wouldn't last long on the field. Unless they were made by hand specifically for durkas they would not have such a large Arabic sticker printed on them in such a lopsided manner. All the metal being obviously untreated also screams of these parts not being contracted but rather bought in bulk from hardware suppliers and then used to keep the thing together. Overall the Israelis would be retarded to shit out a subpar launcher such as this if it was factory made. Would be cheaper just to buy bulk RPGs from Soviet bloc countries than actually invest money into doing this on an industrial scale. Whole design reeks of desperation and lack of capital to get it from outside sources.
>B-but muh sandniggers can't be this smart!
http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/IDF-uncovers-large-weapons-making-factory-in-Hebron-basement-475816
Basement factories aren't irrelevant hillbillies in the dirt making 1 gun a year.
>>
>>33689317
Nah dude. I've worked in a mold making workshop and I can tell you that even the simplest lost wax or sand imprint molds take a ton more work than fabbing up a one-off. Those thin hoops with the flanges and flip-up sights are definitely injection molded on sprues.
>>
>>33689390
Looks like a lot of R&D money went into the trigger and sight unit. The end flanges and tube could be local manufacture, but the rest has to be imported.
>>
>>33689103
Any chance that it is a shipment commissioned by some saudi or gulf state rich guy?
>>
>>33689484
>a lot of R&D money went into the trigger and sight unit

I don't know how to respond to this
>>
>>33689484
Anon...
The entire thing is a plastic tube with some hardware and specially manufactured plastic bits.
>>
>>33689103

All they really need are the blueprints which any engineer who isn't part of ISIS can draw up in an afternoon. Everything else can be resin cast or machined with a lathe.
>>
>>33689103
>WHERE WERE THESE MADE?
>AND DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING I DON'T WANT TO HEAR

I fucking hate /pol/
>>
>>33689525
It takes quite a bit of R&D to make a cheap mass produced item. Lots of corner cutting early on makes more work and cost down the production line.
>>
File: C9AC09FXgAQsgqO.jpg (39KB, 902x413px) Image search: [Google]
C9AC09FXgAQsgqO.jpg
39KB, 902x413px
>>33689103
I went through and tried to analyze this thing best i could with the limited photos available. For sure it is influenced or inspired by the Ambrust and Matador launchers. It has elements of a home build. The screws, use of zip ties, no identifying marks, etc. But also shows signs of a concerted mass production effort, the end caps and the carry handle/ fire control group and also the videos as some of these seem to fire quite efficiently from confined areas without much smoke trail. If we could get one pic of the warhead I think the mystery might crack right open. Personally the design intrigues me, Ive probably got every photo available of it saved.

I stil theorize the color and length difference is to signify different warhead types.
>>
>>33689387
>/k/ makes an RPG
reminds me old IED threads. This should be fun.
>>
>>33689547
>specially manufactured plastic bits
From the local home depot...
>>
File: 1468099885519.jpg (327KB, 1168x1960px) Image search: [Google]
1468099885519.jpg
327KB, 1168x1960px
You really believe that if someone wanted to arm ISIS they would put up with nigger-rigging some launchers instead of just sending them a load of RPGs?
>>
File: C9Y3XzOXkAAN9JH.jpg (79KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
C9Y3XzOXkAAN9JH.jpg
79KB, 720x540px
ISOF photo showing the different "models".
>>
>>33689103
it's not factory made, at least not by a real one. the screws are normal garden variety machine screws, not painted or covered, and no real factory would allow disassembly.
note the packing tape holding down the instructions.
there's a ziptie on the backblast cone that isn't square and the backblast cone looks to be some PVC outdoor plumbing piece, as is the front one. maybe the same piece type but cut done.
that said, the rest is decently competent, probably made in a sand people factory because there is some professionalism, but it's not coming from a UN state or anything like it.
>>
>>33689575
I doubt more than 100,000 of these have been made, and the sights and triggers are so simple that there's little room for optimization. The R&D you're referring to would only be really useful for a consumer product with a very large production run.
>>
>>33689617
>>33689103
Any closeups of the instructions?
>>
>>33689644
this
>>
File: C9eo5gaWAAQEL2W.jpg (47KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
C9eo5gaWAAQEL2W.jpg
47KB, 720x405px
>>33689644
I hope you can translate.
>>
File: C9AC2dGW0AE98JS.jpg (50KB, 861x525px) Image search: [Google]
C9AC2dGW0AE98JS.jpg
50KB, 861x525px
>>33689644
>>
>>33689562
OP here. The points I put up were from another thread which was filled with posters who came off as artificial. I put forward a theory and am prepared to be swayed in my opinion by rational argument. What makes you think I am from /pol/?
>>
>>33689606
Nah there's some custom plastic bits you can make with shit tier plastics molding systems..
>>
File: obesity.jpg (64KB, 561x347px) Image search: [Google]
obesity.jpg
64KB, 561x347px
>HAMAS ISIS false comparison
>Israel can do no wrong

outed yourself as a sand nigger here. Fuck off ahmed
>>
>>33689103
so let me get this straight. You're suggesting that Israel developed a whole new secret rocket launcher (this model has never been seen anywhere before) JUST to export to ISIS?
>>
File: 317.png (134KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
317.png
134KB, 600x601px
>this thread again
>>
>>33689688
>immediately goes for MUH SHILLS within one post
>b-b-b-but i'm not from /pol/!

Sure thing.
>>
>>33689715
>>33689704
>>33689714
And it begins again OP.
>>
>>33689103
>i'm too dumb to understand the concept of making a rocket launcher out of plastic tubes when you control a city of over a million people
>hurrr tell me it's israel I won't accept anything off

/pol/estinians everyone
>>
>>33689726
>implying it doesnt happen
man it's 2017, wake up
we memed a candidate into office you'd think we got the attention of some do you
>>
>>33689617
Seems like the tan "model" fires a bigger projectile
>>
File: TheNeckKnows.jpg (68KB, 530x350px) Image search: [Google]
TheNeckKnows.jpg
68KB, 530x350px
>>33689688
>>
>>33689672
>paper not evenly trimmed
>simple sighting system
>PVC fittings
>exposed screws
>key ring for pull safety
im going to say its locally made in "factories" like the yassin
>>
File: Good Goy.png (279KB, 499x496px) Image search: [Google]
Good Goy.png
279KB, 499x496px
>>33689744
>we did it guys! #MAGA!

lmao
>>
>>33689726
this
They probaly are thinking everyone is shilling and pretending to be someone else, because this is what they are doing.
>>
File: 677882.jpg (145KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
677882.jpg
145KB, 650x581px
>>33689727
Ya hasrety! it's like another nakba!
>>
>>33689688
When a country wants to support a terrorist group with weapons, it does so by buying weapons and smuggling them to the terrorists. It does not send the terrorists a customized shitty version of the weapons produced at a factory inside its own borders.
>>
>>33689727
I can see. I wonder why they are so determined to end speculation about this?
>>33689726
Before the shills invaded /k/ during the election, this was a very /pol/ friendly board. Someone posted up a memo from a shill organization that instructed them to create an artificial hatred between the boards. I have seen this happening here whenever the topic questions Israel's involvement in the ME.
>>
File: culkin-shocked-face.png (62KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
culkin-shocked-face.png
62KB, 225x225px
>>33689616

Maybe it has something to do with the manufacturing method? Maybe Israel was learning to make high quality rocket launchers out of plastic plumbing pipe this entire time!

But one a serious note, organizations like ISIS recruit a lot of engineers, especially for leadership positions. So making a shitty rocket launcher isn't going to be a challenge for them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/12/magazine/12FOB-IdeaLab-t.html

Dilbert Breaking Bad.
>>
>>33689804
>I wonder why they are so determined to end speculation about this?
Because trying to push a unrealistic story is first grade shilling.
>>
File: C9eo5ggXcAAswX9.jpg (82KB, 590x449px) Image search: [Google]
C9eo5ggXcAAswX9.jpg
82KB, 590x449px
>>33689761
See I thought it was like a Yassin as well. Like the Quds squad got ahold of a Matador and tried to make their own, but much simpler.
>>
>>33689804
Hahaha someone post that Willis comic
>>
File: fast_egyptians.png (702KB, 789x478px) Image search: [Google]
fast_egyptians.png
702KB, 789x478px
>>33689103
As a bit of a backwoods engineer, I'd imagine it'd go something like this.

>Ahmed!
>You have ideas?
>after seeing big book of rocket launchers, it seems to be tube with firing bits
>We can do that, but how
>well, AT-4 is a spring and hammer, so is RPG
>but they do it differently, AT-4 makes it easier
>we need that aluminum tube, some springs and a plastic tube
>but, Abu Hajar, it needs to look good to intimidate West
>then we add a handle, and make tube look good
>Osama can work with plastic, is good engineer
>is good, we can get plastic from everywhere to melt down, blends into nice tan, we paint it to make uniform
>and add safety so it is better for the reusable bombers

It isn't that hard, it is a very simple weapon. Where the rockets come for is a better angle for conspiracy.
>>
File: 1471633740502.jpg (88KB, 900x652px) Image search: [Google]
1471633740502.jpg
88KB, 900x652px
>>33689804
Fuck off, nobody cares

I do love your butthurt about Israel do. Tell me more about how a never-before-seen plastic tube in ISIS hands indicates Israel is arming ISIS tho.
>>
File: 1467433327605.jpg (550KB, 2194x1686px) Image search: [Google]
1467433327605.jpg
550KB, 2194x1686px
>>33689829
Here you go.
>>
>>33689828
See, Hamas actually DOES arm ISIS so this would make more sense. But sand nigger OP doesn't want to hear that
>>
>>33689826
Nope, I put forward a theory backed by my own reasoning, and am willing to be swayed. So far, there have been a few reasonable arguments against me- like the long screws, but there have also been overly aggressive/defensive posters who have attacked without giving reasonable arguments. Makes me think they have an agenda.
>>
>>33689814
>Among Communists, anarchists and other groups whose shining ideal lies in the future, the researchers found almost no engineers.

Looks like AntiFix and BLM aren't going to be a problem like everyone thought they'd be.
>>
>>33689828
>Like the Quds squad got ahold of a Matador and tried to make their own, but much simpler.

This is plausible. MATADOR is disposable after all. It's very possible that Hamas got his hands on a few empty launchers in 2014 and tried to reverse engineer them.
>>
File: 1491156040970.gif (2MB, 244x282px) Image search: [Google]
1491156040970.gif
2MB, 244x282px
>Everyone who disagrees with me is /pol/
>>
>>33689867
Extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof. Your move.
>>
>>33689888
>Nope, I put forward a theory backed by my own reasoning, and am willing to be swayed.

No, you're retarded. You see something you don't recognize and said Israel did it. You're suggesting Israel invented an entirely new design of weapon just so it could give it to ISIS when they're already sitting on thousands of RPG-7s. You jumped to a conclusion with absolute no evidence. You're a retard, and probably muslim.
>>
>>33689907
But everyone that says that is /pol/...
>>
>>33689920
>>>/k/
>>
>>33689814
>Position: Weapons engineering intern
>Seeking motivated, driven intern to develop and test various weapons systems for the Islamic State
>Requirements: Must be from an accredited engineering university or recent graduate.
>Prefer candidates with AutoCAD or Solidworks experience, and 1-3 years experience with creating insurgent rocket launchers
>Not an equal opportunity employer
>>
File: 1430874871234.jpg (66KB, 956x631px) Image search: [Google]
1430874871234.jpg
66KB, 956x631px
>>33689920
>>
>>33689916
Why do you get so defensive when someone points out the Egyptian (not Israeli) claims that Hamas is aiding ISIS?

Kind of suspicious desu.

hmmmm
>>
>>33689753
I think it's just closer to the camera. Plus they all have the same style fittings and trigger units, I would think they would make them all the same to speed production.
>>
>>33689888
Get fucked, like seriously. You are exactly like every poltard and conspirtard before. You come up with an idea which someone can only come up with a biased worldview and then pretend you are "open minded", while calling everyone a shill, who is not sharing your bullshit opinion.

That is your problem from start til end, you simply dont get how deep you are stuck in your own lunatic rabbithole world and how obvious and uncanny it is for others.
>>
>>33689907
>Everyone who disagrees with me is a kike shill
>>
>>33689888
In /pol/speak, this is "I will continue saying stupid things passive-aggressively until someone agrees with me"
>>
File: poltard_revealed.jpg (124KB, 746x966px) Image search: [Google]
poltard_revealed.jpg
124KB, 746x966px
>>33689907
>/pol/ saying they are not /pol/
every polcuck ever
>>
>>33689848
This is a very recent animosity. I have been here longer than I'd like to admit, and never really saw a problem with /pol/. They mostly came here for advice about what to buy for "the happening". If anything, we all ragged on /a/ for their retarded views on how guns worked.
>>
>>33689103
So let me get this straight

You see a rocket launcher that ISIS says it made itself and assume it's Israeli-made. On what proof exactly?

And what model of Israeli rocket launcher is this?
>>
>>33689979
>been here for years
>never was a problem with /pol/
>others are worse
It is like a square for a bullshit bingo.
>>
>>33689979
/pol/ has annoyed the rest of the board by never shutting up and akways being offended. There's "this is literally white genocide" threads on /k/, /tv/, /co/, /a/, /tg/, /fit/, /r9k/, /b/, etc constantly.

People used to be more accepting of i but the joke got old. Now they are just tired of them and nobody cares anymore.
>>
>>33689949
Would you mind pointing out one mention of Egypt in this thread outside of your own? Did you accidentally skip ahead on your shilling?
>>
>>33689907
It's funny because they're actually /pol/ in this instance. (You) niggers are easy to spot.

The whole Jew launcher plot has already played out in your mind. Any of the valid points in the last thread doesn't mean shit compared to the narrative.
>>
File: C9Y3XzqXoAAEchb.jpg (64KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
C9Y3XzqXoAAEchb.jpg
64KB, 720x720px
God damnit all this back and forth bickering and I just want to talk about this god damn launcher.

Saw a video of it fired, definetly a recoiless design and most likely a nitrocellulose based propellant judging by the smoke or lack thereof.
>>
>>33689672
It reads the following:

>use eye to make lining up of sightings with infidel
>be sure to not aim at Abdul
>pull trigger with force of a thousand kefir's
>remember to become shouting "Allah Akbar" as missile impact infidel
>do not attempt to mate with launcher, is not goat
>>
>>33690024
Recoilless means that the tube has to be able to take a reasonable amount of pressure. Definitely not a hardware store pipe then.
>>
>>33690025
Plottwist: The launcher is actually voice activated, when you press the trigger a microphone goes live and starts the rocket when it hears an Allah akbar.
>>
>>33690017
You claimed in your OP that Israel is arming ISIS, don't play denial that is obviously the point of this thread.

I knew if I included any claims that Israel said hamas was aiding ISIS you'd dismiss it. But since you're obviously muslim I thought you'd accept the fact that the Egyptians said the same thing

obviously you're too low IQ to understand this though. Another indication you're muslim
>>
>>33690063
Most hardware pipes designed for high pressure would do then. Just buy the better shit.
>>
>>33690063
It could be a fiberglass tube, same as the at-4.
>>
>>33689949
>>33690017
Whoa, yeah! Looks like there is a gin-u-wine shill at work here!
>>
>>33690063
Maybe, maybe not. Its probably just seemless steel tubing. Why do you think a smoothbore recoiless weapon develops a lot of pressure?
>>
>>33690064
Before it hits it's victim, it lets out a "Oy vey!" but kills the witness with it's glock 47.
>>
File: sdgggggg.png (134KB, 420x578px) Image search: [Google]
sdgggggg.png
134KB, 420x578px
So which Israeli rocket launcher is OP claiming this is? It clearly is none of the ones here.
>>
>>33690087
High pressure at that diameter? That is pretty specialized stuff.
>>33690089
The AT-4 has its own mini high pressure tubing built into the warhead. I was under the impression that these launchers used heli rockets, not recoilless ammo.
>>
>>33690086
No I didn't. Read the image name. I only pointed out that certain artificial posters were strangely hyperdefensive about any mention of Israel.
>>
>>33690136
If you live in an area like myself where contractors use your store as a hub for their jobs at commercial projects you can find stuff fairly easily which will hold up to something as high pressure as that a few times no problem, which is what those things appear to be designed for: a couple shots at most before they rattle apart.
>>
>>33690163
>but people endlessly trying to frame Israel are nothing out of the ordinary
Makes you wonder which artificial posters are trying to enforce this.
>>
>>33690163
>fills posts with bitching about Israel
>has a literal "don't badmouth muh hamas" point in the OP
>h...hey guys don't you go blaming my hamas!!!

fuck. off. sand. nigger,

you're desperate for some post, ANY post, to confirm your narrative but nobody is doing that.
>>
I mean, isn't a launcher just a tube with the warhead and a triggering mechanism?

If I recall, the RPG-7 is a simple battery with a special electronic priming system to fire the warhead out. So if those can be cheaply mass produced, especially out of bamboo and steel, I don't see how one out of steel tubing and PVC is anymore difficult to produce.

Also, it's not like a guided rocket or utilizing some special ordinance system. It appears to be a dumbfire only.
>>
>>33690094
The "chamber" takes about the same amount of pressure as a non-recoilless gun designed to launch the same weight projectile at the same speed. Pressure acting on the base of the projectile is the same as pressure acting outwards. The Carl Gustaff has its own mini "high pressure" chamber built in to the rear ejecting casing, but it still takes a momentary shot of pressure when the projectile is a certain distance down the barrel. The narrative is that these are surplus heli rockets and not recoilless anyway.
>>
>>33689686
>>33689761

see >>33689672
why does it have latin characters on it?
>notice the "S" and "F" like "safe" and "fire".
>>
>>33690163
>attacks Israel in opening post despite no evidence
>gets pissy when people refute said attacks

wow, really kibbles my bits
>>
>>33690208
>>33690201
Notice I am not being defensive of any particular brand of goat raper? I don't care.
But you do.
>>
>>33690226
Recoilless weapons actually have a much lower chamber pressure than conventional. They also have much lower efficiency and have to burn a relatively massive amount of powder to compensate.
>>
>>33690239
In its defence, that would be understandable as most other guns have that too.
>>
>>33690269
There are people able to link posts that fit to their own post.
But you dont.
>>
>>33690284
It is rather obvious, but people like OP only think as long as they find something they dont like, the second it fits their narritive, thats was it, no matter how easy or logical the next step is.
>>
>>33690208
Where is the
>literal "don't badmouth muh hamas" point in the OP?
Anyway, why all the ad-homimems? Aren't we talking about if this is a factory-manufactured rocket launcher or not?
>>
Holy HELL! This thread has been completely nuked by shills.
>>
>>33690359
It's clearly factory manufactured.
The questions are whose factory and where is it located.
>>
File: 10494899_1.jpg (62KB, 1500x413px) Image search: [Google]
10494899_1.jpg
62KB, 1500x413px
>>33689103
You know isis operates oil refineries right? They arnt cavemen.

Home workshop war industry has a long history m8, I can totally see a few of their armory types along with all the defectors and civilian builders coming up with a prototype that can be built in small scale workshops by semi skilled fighters or the civilian population they tax.

I mean common, you telling me if /k/ was forced to come up with self made weapons, we couldn't do it? I know I have plans for alsort of shit. Some guy was trying to build a hellfire missle from old freedom of information requests.

There was a guy who ran a business that milled 80% in a CNC milling machine with one button press, alowing you to 'build' your own. You telling me isis doesn't have CNC milling? That hunk of shit is just plastic and bits like anything else.
>>
>>33689103
It hs been confirmed by multiple intelligence agencies that Israel is behind these munitions
>>
>>33690392
I'm going to guess that all pictures of the MATADOR ammo have been aggressively purged from the internet. I think it is just a matter of time before some goat raper uploads a picture of the innards to his facebook page.
>>
File: 1446572088233.png (247KB, 760x572px) Image search: [Google]
1446572088233.png
247KB, 760x572px
>>33690404
>>
>>33690404
While I believe you, do you have a link to that info?
>>
File: 714e9688386a5eddbac0180df0634a7d.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
714e9688386a5eddbac0180df0634a7d.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>this thread again
>>
>>33690442
>>33690440
You can't find this stuff on the net. Ask around the intelligence community and you'll see for yourself
>>
>>33690404
proofs or gtfo
>>
>>33690163
Go eat some fucking pork, Abdul.
>>
>>33690429
>the pictures that the jews did this exist! trust me! they just all magically disappeared from the internet

lmao.
>>
>>33689672
If you zoom in closely, you can see the word "IWI".
What does that mean?
>>
>>33690215
Just about everything you said is wrong.
Except oddly enough the main point you were trying to convey, an organisation like Isis would have no trouble building such a launcher.
>>
File: 1492549976144.png (173KB, 299x325px) Image search: [Google]
1492549976144.png
173KB, 299x325px
>>33690489
>>
>>33690556
Nice dogmatic statement there. Do you have some inside information we are not privvy to?
>>
>>33690535
wow, that seems legit
>>
>>33690215
RPG's use a hammer to strike a primer on the side of the warhead's propellant tube.
>>
>>33689804
>this was a very /pol/ friendly board

I think you're in the wrong dimension, /pol/lack.
>>
>>33690612
Yeah it's called Wikipedia you dumb shit.
>>
File: 1491944898086.png (2MB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
1491944898086.png
2MB, 750x748px
Kek at all the leftists shills ITT. Looks like we're being raided tonight.
>>
>>33690662
Cool. Insults. Link me please.
>>
>>33690695
I think people would hate /pol/ less if you weren't so fucking smug about yourselves.
>>
>>33690720
I think people would hate JIDF shills less if they all took up carbon monoxide huffing as a hobby
>>
>>33690806
There we go, you're so confident in yourself that you can't imagine anyone but your boogeyman disagreeing with or disliking you.

You should talk with some real people sometimes, not your hugbox.
>>
>>33690878
Good advice actually. Clearly talking to paid shills is getting me nowhere. Time to metastasize the concept that jews supply ISIS elsewhere.
>>
>>33690921
This is a good thread and you're a contributing, quality poster.
>>
Bumpin' this thread only because the shills are so against it. Oy vey!
>>
>>33690024
Is...is that a gopro strapped to the tube?
>>
Could be made in a country like the US/Israel for the purpose of arming terrorists without it being obvious where it came from.
>>
JIDF shill here. I'm so happy this thread is finally dying so the goys don't figure out our evil plan to send shitty RPG copies to ISIS

*rubs hands*
>>
>>33689238
How can the factory be illegal if the people who make the rules own the factory?
>>
>>33691345
Thanks dude.
>>
>>33689828
>Matador
Matador is Davis gun if you know what I mean. ISIS launcher videos show significant flame backblast unusual for Davis gun. I am pretty sure ISIS launcher is enlarged M72. Most simple and bombproof design. It doesn't have significant pressure in the barrel so it can be flimsy made from plastics.
>>
>>33689103
cia contractor, duh

were you born yesterday?
>>
>>33691350
Good point, I was actually just speaking in common terms.

I guess what I mean is, a slipshod kind of factory that you wouldn't see in a real established nation if you could help it.
>>
File: k and pol.png (2MB, 1074x1107px) Image search: [Google]
k and pol.png
2MB, 1074x1107px
>>33689848
>>
File: 1465151633768.jpg (45KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465151633768.jpg
45KB, 720x480px
>>33689616
You think sand niggers in a war zone would bother with a safety pin?
>>
>>33689322
>At least there a reasonable conversation going on here instead of dogmatic affirmations that this was locally manufactured.
>Next, look at how quickly a bunch of posters will jump in and derail this thread with these negative points-
>Makes me think they have an agenda.

Inb4 ranting about forum sliding.

gb2infowars.

>>33689804
>Before the shills invaded /k/ during the election, this was a very /pol/ friendly board.

Kill yourself with a framing hammer.
>>
>>33690226
>The narrative is that these are surplus heli rockets
These have motor burn time in the 1-2 sec range. They would burn shooter with flame after leaving tube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAEgago9I8I
>>
>>33691475
>ragingly assmad /pol/estinian
>>
>>33691475
Is goofy pol or Micky? It's confusing.
>>
>>33691547
The joke is that /k/ doesn't actually fully hate /pol/ and that we're all retarded in the end
>>
>>33691582
but /b/ is the best
>>
>>33689829
>>33689847
>>33689826
I don't care enough to find others to respond to. Fuck what you say, it wasn't like this here before the election.
>>
>>33689848
>A real person was so booty bothered that they really went through the trouble of making this
>>
Why is /pol/ both obsessed with cross board realations while at the same time completely oblivious to cross board relations?
T. /int/

Also almost-standard weapons are cool
>>
>>33690489
you dumb?
>>
>>33689103
Honestly I do like the look and design of these launchers.

Is it single use? The grenade-type pin on the front grip would imply so.
>>
>>33689941
> 1-3 years
>>
OP, honestly why aren't you listening to anybody in this thread? You've taken what could be a good /k/ topic and turned it into a ridiculous clusterfuck by deciding that everyone else is a shill. If you assume that everyone else is a shill, what do you even gain by having this discussion?
>>
>>33691511
Yeah, I agree. But like I said earlier- the official story seems to be that IS got a hold of stacks of Russian heli rockets and shadetree manufactured this launcher to fire them. Doesn't ring true.
>>
File: 1492271772235.jpg (464KB, 1692x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1492271772235.jpg
464KB, 1692x1053px
>>
>>33690921
Metastasize is the word, your posts give me fucking cancer
>>
File: So hard to copy.jpg (32KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
So hard to copy.jpg
32KB, 900x600px
>>33690136
>>33690179
>>33690063

You don't ever see the actual thickness of the tube that they use. And its not that hard to copy an old recoilless weapon.
>>
>>33689964
>that .jpg
Hans, get the gas.
>>
>>33693218
the electrical ignition on M1 terrifies me, it could short so easily
>>
>>33693883
It's designed to be shorted.
You remove the short to arm it.
>>
>>33689103
Probably Iran. Maybe Israel. Who the fuck knows. ISIS definitely didn't make it themselves.
>>
>>33689317
>making a simple nigrigged manual press injection molding setup isn't too hard if you have some time,
This is horseshit. Nigger-rigged injection molding is NOT economical. Injection molding only becomes economical when you're doing it properly with large volume production.
>>
>>33690126
It's a custom production run. Meant for deniable export.
>>
>>33690126
looks most like a Matador, trigger-group wise
>>
>>33691350
>>>/vg/174397292
>>33691448

Law meaning anything gets wierd when it comes to a country making weapons.

>>33693945
Correct
>>33693976
Definitely plausible situation
>>
>>33689688
>What makes you think I am from /pol/?
Probably the fact that you immediately jump to the conclusion that any dissenting arguments were paid to suppress you.
>>
>>33689103
West china manufacturing
>>
>>33689103
Where was the photo originally taken?
>>
It's the Turks, pretty obviously.
They have a large, established arms industry, have been known to arm ISIS before and are making more indigenous designs than ever before.
>>
>>33690612
Pretty sure he's just saying you're wrong about how the RPG-7 works. It's a hammer that hits a firing pin into a primer on the rockets, not an electrical based trigger.
>>
>>33689606
>Draw it up in a pirated copy of Solidworks
>Put innocent filenames on the file like "standpipe flange," "B-pillar grip" and whatnot (not that chink manufacturing firms will give a shit anyways)
>Call up injection molding firms around Asia and get price quotes
>Spread orders across multiple companies if necessary for discretion
>Wire them some of your laundered blood money
>Have it shipped via DHL to a warehouse in Qatar
>Smuggle it to Raqqa in a camel's asshole
>>
>>33694178
this anon gets it
>>
>>33689103
I want one to hang on my wall
>>
>>33691195
Yes
>>
>>33689890
You can't build a future without engineers, well not one worth living in.
>>
>>33691475
Traitorous?

>>33691426
Post prints for the m72 and its projectile please.
>>
>>33689979
You do realize that the drawfag behind that quit several years ago, right?
>>
File: M72_1.gif (45KB, 720x490px) Image search: [Google]
M72_1.gif
45KB, 720x490px
>>33694323
http://www.inetres.com/gp/military/infantry/antiarmor/M72.html
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oegbv-1cKCA
>>
What do the rockets look like?

Anyone can make a fucking tube but you need precision machining to make accurate unguided rockets

in fact I would probably measure the rockets on a spectrum from Jewish tricks to Hadji scrapmetal based on how accurate they are
>>
>>33690353
Actually, I am the OP.
>>
>>33689103
More importantly, when will the blue prints be released by ISIS?
>inb4 fbi/atf rape me
>>
OP is a prime example of "I've been told I was wrong, and why I was wrong, but I'm going to ignore it because it disagrees with my opinion from a position of ignorance"
>>
>>33689575
Economics and affordability only matter in a free market. These are bankrolled by terrorist/drug dealer/thief ISIS thugs.
>>
>>33689941
Do you offer dental? Will I have to relocate?
>>
>>33690239
Credibility. Everyone knows s and f from vidya, movies, actual assault weapons, etc. It imbues in the product a sense of competence.
>>
If its built anything at all like an AT4, the center is made of fiberglass, which can be formed in a shop that fits into a garage, with room to spare.
>>
File: 5345345.jpg (60KB, 646x227px) Image search: [Google]
5345345.jpg
60KB, 646x227px
>>33689616
Arm trade control may be kicking in so manufactures may be reluctant to trade things that could be tracked from ISIS back to them. Instead they are switching to supply expertise and bulk materials providing plausible deniability.
>>
>>33694881
But what about da joos? Member that masheen peestol made to destroy the white race? I memba,
>>
>>33694989
I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>
>>33689103
>>33689271

they might have access to some unbombed factories or machines but have to improvise with the materials.

reminds me of some stuff produced in ww2 Europe.
>>
File: iraq, aipac.png (499KB, 865x8453px) Image search: [Google]
iraq, aipac.png
499KB, 865x8453px
>>33695084
fuck you. I remember when we used to have a few good IDF guys posting here. but ever since this whole spring uprising thing happened if you pull one little thread about Israel the kike shills come out and just shit post about pol needing to leave.
no. you guys need to leave.
/k/ has
>chink shills about china stronk
>vatnik shills about ruski stronk
>my own burger shills about how NK is a joke
maybe we have Israeli shills shitting up the entire board?
>NO WAY you antisemite! go back to your containment board! how could you possibly suggest that! oy vey get a load of the chutzpah on this guy!
>>
>>33695100
>if you pull one little thread about Israel the kike shills come out and just shit post about pol needing to leave.
they're the exact same people saying /pol/ needs to leave on other boards like /v/, /mu/, etc. they're all goons, leftypol and reddit.
>>
>>33695112
honest quesiton /k/
whats the over under on IDF actually getting into another conventional war? not an intiffadah or whatever. I mean a real war.
doesnt have to be an actual nation state. could just be muj going all out from Syria or the Sinai.
I know they have these guys bribed from the US paying extortion to play nice
>Egypt, SA, Jordan, Turkey
but whats the actuality they have to put some boots on the ground and get into a land war against troops? I mean the whole funding the entire arab spring to take down a few leaders that werent good for Israel could actually come back on them in the end cant it?
>>
>>33694798
You can't be serious. Do you seriously think they have however much money? Why aren't they bolting composite armor on their armored vehicles and building cruise missiles?

They need to manage their finances just as much as any organization.
>>
>>33695100
I don't even give a shit about jizzrael. I'm just sick of you nu/pol/ shits that have no critical thinking skills so you resort to calling anyone and everything that disagrees with you as MUH SHILLS. It's the laziest, most leftist way """"""arguing""""""" ever
>>
>>33689103
All weapons being used around the world come from Western countries.
>>
>>33695174
oh yeah all the rational debate about the origin and makeup of the weapon is fine until someone posits the entirely plausible notion that they could be coming for Israel
>oy vey its anuddah shoah x100
begins to slide thread.
and youre upset with the people pointing that out?
> It's the laziest, most leftist way """"""arguing""""""" ever
no completely invalidating a notion without applying it to critical thought is.
no one was going on about JIDF. I did at the tail end of the thread. which was instigated by the dozens of "go back to pol" responses.

but you didn't notice any of those posts attacking a rational idea with irrational flaming did you my dear fellow anglo saxon american.
>>
File: 1446900796973.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446900796973.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>33691477
This motherfucker knows how to party.
In Ausfalia, I can't have fireworks, and I am beyond envious.
/shitpost.
>>
>>33695204
Yep, you're onto us. We're all just evil kikes that want to shill you into believing something. You got us. Good job.
>>
>>33695369
well I think its a local manufacture without IDF fingerprints on it as far as production. gulf states probably got sick of shelling out hundreds of millions for ATGMs to be used on groups of 5 guys standing around.

and you guys are shilling for everyone to disbelieve something with standardized responses to valid critical claims and statements. thats what I think.
>>
>>33695369
that is literally the case, intelligence agencies just use propaganda to make normal people do their bidding
>>
>>33695400
>>33695405
Yep. Everyone's a shill. Never forget that.
>>
>>33695499
I havent used the word shill one time
if you cant admit or even entertain the idea that Israel would not only arm any muslim faction with mass produced unidentifiable weapons to weaken Iran and its satellite state Syria despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary and completely ignoring a half century track record and youre only response to anything mildly critical of the Zionist blueprint for fucking up the middle east for Israels gain thats a half century old now maybe you are a shill.
explains why you call everyone shill instead of refuting logical points made.

Im gonna let you in on a secret.
step 2 is having the USA go in there and take care of it for Israel and shipping another million immigrants out of the ME from hostile countries to the west minus Japan, SK, and Israel of course.
>>
>>33693976
This is the correct answer

definitely looks like some western country has made a bunch of low budget, untraceable launcher to give to our wonderful ISIS buddies
>>
>>33689804

>>Before the shills invaded /k/ during the election, this was a very /pol/ friendly board.

Dude, the board was /pol/ friendly because /pol/ didn't recruit from leddit before the election.
Now? 99% of /pol/ = >>>/r/eddit
That's why we hate them.
Most of us are conservative, more conservative than /pol/ even. We hate them because they are newfags and not even remotely resembling what /pol/ or /new/ once was.
>>
>>33689704
Found the kike
>>
>>33695531
>I havent used the word shill one time

>>33694989
>fuck off you lying kike shills.

>>33695100
>the kike shills
>chink shills
>vatnik shills
>burger shills
>Israeli shills

Really got my almonds activating
>>
>>33695638
>If I keep posting nonsense maybe he'll give up and I can feel like I won
Are you 6?
>>
>>33695832
>>If I keep posting nonsense maybe he'll give up and I can feel like I won
The irony.
>>
>>33689387
Don't think so. Why fill the holes and paint it? Those are cosmetic touches that have nothing to do with function.

It also looks like the front piece is held on with a hose clamp, which suggests a certain degree of flexibility that PVC doesn't have. It does have the "dusty" look of butyl rubber, which would explain the hose clamp.
>>
>>33694178
CIA take notes.
>>
>>33695571
/pol/ isnt conservative.

Its authoritarian, and that's why we hate them.
>>
>>33695865
>I think every poster with an opinion different from mine is the same person
How about you just shut the fuck up
>>
>>33696156
>I continue the discussion for another idiot without saying it or distancing myself from the shit he said, so i can act totaly smug when people still think it is the same idiot
You must be fun at parties.
>>
>>33696178
>I'm going to bump this stupid shitty thread just to smugly call someone else smug
I say again, how about you just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>33696329
>No YOU!!!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33696156
Better break out the navy seal copypasta if you're going to be that angry.
>>
>>33696329
>Everyone but me is an idiot
>Everyone else should shut up
Take a sip of your own tea, before pouring it into everyones elses cups.
>>
>>33696370
>>33696436
>>33696449
>Still bumping the same shitty thread just to call someone stupid
>Proving the "smug" guys point
Why not just shut the fuck up?
>>
>>33696514
Admit you are wrong. Wait, you dont have to, you are showing it already to everybody.
>>
>>33689803
If we're going down that rabbit hole, sanitized weapons for plausible deniability.
>>
>>33689804
>Israel's involvement in the ME.

Besides the fact that it's located there? That's kind of like questioning US involvement in North America.
>>
>>33689103
1. I thought it was common knowledge that IS has some shady funding and support from Western nations.
2. a lot of equipment is stolen and smuggled
3. I doubt it's reaching to think maybe they have 3D printers for the molded parts?
>>
>>33696514
this is just sad at this point
>>
>>33689103
Mech Eng here.
That thing is obviously purpose-built, and the plastic fittings (including the built-in sights) say that this is most definitely not your standard nigger-rigged rocket launcher- someone carefully designed this. Note also that the sight is a stadiametric rangefinding one- the sight designer obviously knows the intended trajectory of the rocket and expects sufficient consistency for the sight to be useful. The instruction sheet is a nice touch, as is the simple safety- this has the feel of careful work by an intelligent guy, not your average IED manufacturer.
Full disclosure- I'm Israeli, meme all you want about JIDF, But I'd say this isn't us. We have no interest in arming Daesh, they're fighting the """moderates""" we're supporting on the border.
Also, if we wanted to supply weapons to terrorists there are litearally thousands of captured AKs and RPGs sitting around from past wars- no reason to make a new launcher and rocket when the existing ones work, aren't used, and the end user is familiar with them.
>>
>>33696695
The fact that Israel is supporting "moderates" says it all. Israel supports "moderates" because they oppose the lawful Assad government. Arming ISIS furthers Israel's interests against the Assad government. Supporting "moderates" and supporting ISIS are complimentary actions since they both keep pressure on Assad.
>>
>>33696662
>3D printers for the molded parts?
>printers
>for MOLDED parts
Please try to be less dumb.
>>
>>33696767
please try to be less autistic
>>
>>33696800
Those parts aren't printed fuckwit.
>>
>>33696695
it screams iranian designed from the overall design style
>>
>>33696811
>print part
>make mold for resin
>use mold to make parts
is that so hard to understand? btw not the guy you are responding to
>>
>>33696760
Someone had a big gulp of his brainmelter "Da Jooz" again, aint he?
>>
>>33696760
>Supporting "moderates" and supporting ISIS are complimentary actions since they both keep pressure on Assad
What Israel is trying to achieve is quiet on the northern border. Aiding the """moderates""" is IMO a mistake, but it is intended to keep the fighting away from our border (and protect the Druze population in Syria). Daesh are both large and violent, and there's already been an incident with their small presence near the Golan. Aiding them would result in a them having a strong presence nearby, which is detrimental to the main goal. Getting rid of Assad does not seem to be that important, he was capable of keeping the peace for quite a while, getting rid of him will only leave the area open for bigger problems (like what happened with Saddam). Were the border area to have been under Assad control for the past few years it's questionable if we would have ever supported the rebels. Arming Daesh does not further Israel's goals in any real way.
Also, unlike the US we don't go around funding different groups which hate each other as it's a waste of shekels.
>>
>>33696831
I would tend to agree, but I'm not pointing fingers because "hurr durr JIDF misdirection shill".
While Iranian tech may not be very advanced, they do have quite skilled engineers.
>>
>>33689103
Tbh that trigger/safety combo is quite literally the same as on The Panzerfaust 2 minus the shouldering construction, so at least that part is not ISIS tier craftmanship
>>
>>33689744

> the denizens of an Indonesian fingerpainting forum legitimately think they influenced the election

W E W
>>
>>33689907

> DA JOOS are to blame for everything I dont like
>>
>>33696557
What am I wrong about exactly? I havent made a single claim?
>>33696676
It really is sad that you fucking retards just keep on proving my point.
>>
>>33690376

> /k/ refuses to confirm my idiotic theory! they must be shills!
>>
>>33697362
>What am I wrong about exactly? I havent made a single claim?
>I havent made a single claim?
So all your posts are useless and mean nothing, glad we could clear that one up.
>>
>>33697398
>No u
You're as much of a hypocrite as I am
>>
>>33689581
My amateur sleuthing organ is intrigued by the promise of more pictures. Would you mind setting up an imgur album for them? I'd be interested in videos as well, especially seeing their impact on targets. I'm not sure this is an anti-tank launcher, it could be a light multipurpose LAW equivalent.
>>
>cool topic that can't have reasonable discussion because some conspiracy theorists Shit themselves at any discussion that disagrees with their far fetched story
Why is this allowed
>>
>>33697729
Idk, if he didn't mention "muh anti/pol/ conspiracy" it probably would have gone 100 posts before it was brought up. Instead a potentially interesting thread was killed before it started by OP. Not sure I've ever seen that before.
>>
>>33695147
>Doesn't see the difference between controlled arms technologies and a Chinese rocket grenade in a locally produced boomtube.

ISIS might have the money to buy ________ but that doesn't mean they have the tech, skill, or someone willing to sell them _______. Opium and oil is the entire economy of the middle east and someone is always buying.
>>
>>33697425
>No you
Again? Seriously? I am feeling sorry for you.
>>
>>33696760
that's nice. Do you have any evidence they're arming ISIS that isn't from presstv?
>>
>>33696113
>CIA take notes.
They already know. This is basically exactly what they did with the Liberator and Deer Gun.
>>
>>33690063
>Steel pipe with plastic jacket
>Reinforced plastic tube meant for very few uses
Both are plausible. This looks like a hardware store special.
>>33690136
>Heli rockets
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't those use their motors to leave the tube, not a charge like an RPG?
>>
>>33697425
Announcing sage is against the global rules.
>>
>>33689103
There appears to be an extra ziptie on the back that isn't connected to anything. Besides that, I'm guessing the screws stick so far out of the nylocs so this won't fall apart if/when the screws get loose, which seems a bit redundant since there's already locknuts on them. I can't really tell how the front bit that looks like a toilet flange is connected. /diy/ might be the board to ask about this.
>>
>>33689803
Lot's of weapons were built for partisans in WWII and sent over. It certainly looks more sophisticated than most of the shit they show off in the videos. It's not that it's simple but it's an elegant kind of simple that you usually don't see over there.
>>
>>33699082
>sage in all fields
K
>>
File: 1492226843981.png (9KB, 860x510px) Image search: [Google]
1492226843981.png
9KB, 860x510px
>>33689103
You do know that white people aren't the only ones who understand manufacturing, right? The technology has been around for a long time now, and ISIS has controls many cities with manufacturing potential. They also have the oil money to spend on weapons production. We already know they manufacture their own bombs. I don't see how anyone couldn't have seen this coming.
>>
Remember when /pol/ was claiming ISIS was shooting its execution vids in Israel because the "quality was too high"

literally the same thing but with plastic tubes here
>>
>>33689848
Willis was a redditfag too. He only swung around in 2013 or 2014 (can't remember)
>>
>>33690489
Just got off the horn with my boys in the pentagon and cia. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any evidence there...
>>
>>33696831
Why the fuck would (Shia) IRAN arm (Sunni) ISIS. I'd believe the usa or isreal made these things before I believed that.
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.