[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My company has a problem. >unable to do our normal job because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: rage.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
My company has a problem.

>unable to do our normal job because XO has us doing someone else because reasons
>civilian contractor brought in to do job, because job has to get done
>other people bully contractor because he's 18 and does a better job than us
>contractor stops showing up, replaced with a middle aged turbobitch
>bullying attempt continues, perhaps also involving an ill-conceived prank
>she walks off the job, possibly with a workplace injury
>job uncompleted
>meanwhile everyone is still busy with other work ordered to do
>job has to be completed by 900 Monday or we're fuuuuuucked

I feel like my ability to access /k/ and smokes will be restricted in the near future.
>>
>>33650846
it sounds like you're all a bunch of retards who deserve it, dumbass
>>
I'm sorry I missed the part where this was firearms or weapons related you retarded son of a bitch
>>
>>33650858

I honestly wish I could turn back time and beat the shit out the people who spooked the original guy off, if only because he did something that we don't know how to do and so the job can't be finished by anyone here. I'm now staring at a mess of plumbing underneath the galley and wondering how it all goes together.

>>33650874

this is military culture
>>
>>33650880
>Military culture
>Weapons related
Yeah nah fuck you and your mother
>>>/b/
>>
>>33650846
You shouldve been a man and stood up for the kid
>>
>>33650846
How big your problem is depends on how deep your XOs nose is in everyone elses arse. Ultimately if he's ordered you to do other shit to the detriment of your supposed job then it's his problem, all that matters to you is to what extent he can pass that shitstorm down to you when your job isn't done because of him, and there's nothing you can do about it either way so it doesn't really matter, bend over, spread your cheeks and get lubed up for it anyway.

BTW that problem isn't really military related, it's the exact same shit that goes on every day in companies everywhere, all that changes is the job title of the dicks above you.
>>
>>33650846
Nice to know that my suspicions that the military is just high school 2.0 are confirmed I guess? Really doesn't belong on the board though.
>>
>>33650846
Sounds like your a bunch of assholes who get what you fucking deserve. You ran off 2 different contractors because your too fucking insecure about the fact your fucking useless.

>T. Civilian contractor who has dealt with fuckers just like you in police stations and military bases, walked off jobs in exactly the situation you described and has since stopped doing government contracts.

Theres a fucking reason the government sucks and its entitled faggots like you and your buddies.
>>
>>33650846
it sounds like your company is run by a woman
>>
>>33652733
I'm really confused anon. What kind of jobs are we talking about ? Mechanics ? Engineering ? Paperwork ?

I mean these guys like OP surely are assholes but can you give us some hindsight or context ? Don't be too specific if you don't want to.
>>
>>33650846

Sounds like a shittier place than Iraq under ISIS
>>
>>33650880
literally nothing to do with weapons
>>
>>33650846
>job has to be completed by 900 Monday or we're fuuuuuucked
make the assholes that ran off the last two contractors pay for a plumber out of pocket. on a sunday.
>>
>>33653512
A tradesman. I routinely did trade work under government contract for police stations, military bases and even an FAA routing center one time. I transitioned to doing that from working in the private sector since (((I THOUGHT))) the pay would be more stable and would have to deal with less fuckery than I do with homeowners.

I have never been so wrong.

I worked through another company who dealt with the government contacts and contracts directly, The only time I ever dealt with the people in charge was the last day on the job.

I never worked for any of the people I interacted with on a day to day basis on the job directly, ever. The people in charge of the job (from the government) would talk to my bosses office who would talk to me.

Every government area ive been in has been ABSOLUTELY FULL of government workers who do absolutely nothing.

At the FAA 70% of the work force were air traffic controllers who did nothing but sit around and take naps on the clock. Being the most secure of any area Ive been in, the security office would watch me on a daily basis and come down in the middle of me working and harass me about how I stumbled on camera, or how I took 31 minutes for lunch instead of 30. They would do this by watching me on the security cameras. Keep in mind, none of those people are anywhere near responsible for how long i took breaks since I was contracting from an outside company. The air traffic controllers often acted like children and would often come to work with a handfull of dust and throw it up in the air and walk away, shutting down the entire complex for the day, just to get the day off. I had an office manager throw a fit about me painting in an adjacent room to the point security was called on me. We had to buy special paint and work nights because the air traffic controllers would file "Injured on duty" to get days off if the even smelled paint, or saw a can of something that wasent water.
>>
>>33653512
>>33654828
At the police station the officers themselves almost never bugged me, but nearly all of the support staff had a chip on their shoulder and harassed me on a daily basis. The security officer there would often come by and tell me how to do my job, and threaten to throw me out if I didnt listen to him. At this police station they had an adjacent jail and they used the inmates for light maintenance. The man in charge of them would often direct them to rifle through my tools when I was away and fuck up my work. The support staff there also claimed Injured on duty if they so much even saw a rag dirty rag, and I would get reamed out by the building manager over it.

The government is full of children and people who do absolutely nothing, who take offense at anyone working harder than them.
Theres a reason that bureaucracy is inefficient and its people like OP that make it so.

Earlier this year Trump decided to simply not renew some ridiculous amount of intermediary government jobs because they arent needed, and they really arent.
>>
>>33654883
>>33654828
In Conclusion, OP is a fucking faggot who gets what he deserves, but he wont, because he likely also does nothing and will continue the swamp of government work.
>>
File: a2428476729_10.jpg (225KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a2428476729_10.jpg
225KB, 1200x1200px
>>33654828
>>33654883
>>33654896
Well that's funny, I've been in some very similar situations here in baguette land.
I thought our government employees were the worst, well it seems they have some competition at least.

Once, I was hazed by some young faggot whose job was to give visitors a tour of the stand he managed during a military public fair, because he was unable to give proper explanations to some british gentleman, and took offense the mere civilian I was spoke english better than he did, since I was able to translate technical terms like "sights" "baseplate" and "rifling". No shit.

I still remember his words "you don't have the qualifications needed to talk about our military, especially in english".
>mfw
>>
>>33655294
Sounds accurate.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.