[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1489975688800.jpg (139KB, 1368x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1489975688800.jpg
139KB, 1368x1026px
old thread: >>33578313

So I'm aware gunbot.net and wikiarms exist for a cataloging of ammo prices, but is there an equivalent for the firearms themselves?
like a site that catalogs the best prices for specific guns from different places?
>>
>>33626429
Gunbroker, gunsamerica, buds, slickguns. They even publish gun bibles.
>>
File: 1464210783428.jpg (67KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464210783428.jpg
67KB, 683x1024px
>>33626429
Buds and make sure to use Hickock's promo so he gets some money :)
>>
>>33626455
>gun bibles

fuckin neato
>>
I asked this in /arg/ a while ago but it quickly got buried by tripfags.

I was shooting my brand new S&W Sport II the other day, when the weapon malfunctioned. I thought I had a hangfire, but I realized the bolt hadn't closed all the way after chambering the round. It was up to the point where the foward assist should close the bolt, but the foward assist wouldn't budge at all. I tried pulling the bolt back, but it wouldn't eject the round. Instead, I had to seperate the upper and lower, and pry the round out with my fingernail. Every round after this would do the same. It fired a whole magazine earlier just fine, why is it doing this? How can I fix this? Any help would be great, thanks.
>>
>>33626429
Yes, slickguns is the best internet source i've found. very good at finding the best deals on the internet for any particular firearm.
>>
>>33626573
maybe the chamber is roughed up?
>>
>>33626429
wikiarms.com
>>
Just an AR Question;

I replaced what I think was a broken extractor on my AR's BCG. I wanna cycle a few rounds through it, but I don't have dummy rounds and I don't wanna risk an accident or slamfire. If I remove the firing pin from the BCG, will that ensure me any level of added safety to cycle live rounds to ensure it works?

Or should I stop being a dumb autist and just go fire the damn thing.
>>
>>33626939
>If I remove the firing pin from the BCG, will that ensure me any level of added safety to cycle live rounds to ensure it works?
Yes

>should I stop being a dumb autist and just go fire the damn thing.
Also yes
>>
I don't want to start a 1911 thread just for this. Is Springfield Armory still good for a mid-range 1911? I can import a 1911 mil-spec for about 900 dollars (Canadian) and want to pick up a 1911 before we put through the UN mandate in May that's going to make everything more expensive.
>>
the firing pin prevents the cam pin from rotating don't remove it you fuck
>>
Moved to California recently and the local gun shop has a Ruger mkii with the tapered barrel for 429. Is this price reasonable since it's off roster? I don't understand this state.
>>
>be me
>come around to the idea of bump helmets
>keep ear pro, eye pro, a light in one spot
>in case of earth quake, crawling under my house, etc
>surely tactically colored bike helmets can't be that much
>opscore is a name i hear a lot
>>>$800

why the fuck is this shit even more expensive than actual kevlar?
>>
>>33626465
E X T R A T H I C C
>>
>>33626573
Wouldn't know without pictures. Something is probably hanging your shit up. Check the bolt, make sure your forward assist isn't fucked, make sure your buffer isn't fucked, google for anyone who's had a similar issue.

>>33627746
Kinda meh imho, not bad by any means, but it's just my opinion, and I'm not a 1911 fan. The 1911 market is pretty damned saturated, so I'd thoroughly check any and all reviews available.

>>33628165
You're always gonna get fucked in CA.

>>33629151
Because tacticool
>>
Would you buy a SVD clone in 7.62x54r that takes vepr mags?

I'm asking because psl and svd mags are 100$ a pop
>>
Does anyone have any experience with this scope? I like that it's made by Hensoldt and from what I've seen online there's a model for the g36 that has an attached carry handle but I can't find any reviews.

https://www.apexgunparts.com/iarms-hk-g36-hensoldt-rifle-optic.html
>>
>>33629151
Operator tax. If you want a cheap bump helmet, just get a Protec and go for that 1990s tacticool look.
>>
>>33626573
Did you clean it before first use and are you using steel?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.