[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/, I need help To make a long story short, someone I value

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1471896087129.jpg (11KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471896087129.jpg
11KB, 267x200px
Hey /k/, I need help

To make a long story short, someone I value more than myself is in danger. I'm up in Canada and need something easy to conceal for defense. Preferably something inexpensive too that isn't a gun. What can I use?
>>
>>33592774
Mace and Taser. Law in the US fucks you over when it comes to clubs and batons, can't imagine it is better for you.

Have range at your disposal. Mace will stop most people and if he is drugged up, the Taser will be effecting muscles, paralyzing your adversary.
>>
>>33592774
>someone I value more than myself is in danger.
wrong board, cuckantino.

try >>>/tv/
>>
File: 1432394768550-2.png (325KB, 300x398px) Image search: [Google]
1432394768550-2.png
325KB, 300x398px
>>33592813
What the fuck, man. Not even the least bit helpful.
>>
>>33592803
Unfortunately both of those are illegal here. God I hate this country.
>>
>>33592774
why would a nigger want to hurt your doggo?
>>
If you don't have the common sense to google what is legal for CC in your hell hole of a country do you really think you should be the one protecting someone?
>>
>>33592865
What the fuck? I never knew.

Probably improvised weaponry, if you want to keep it less that lethal. The argument of "I used what I had" should hold up nicely.
>>
>>33592915
This is a great idea, should've probably mentioned I was looking for something like this.

>>33592888
There's no niggers up here thankfully, just crackheads

>>33592908
Thing is, CCing actual weaponry up here probably isn't legal. I'm looking for something I can use as one that wouldn't normally be classified as such
>>
Improvised weaponry is what your looking for?

I carried a padlock wrapped around a bandanna, however being able to explain a padlock is kind of hard unless you ride a bike everywhere.

a sock full of something heavy is good, but again, who carried an extra sock? and theres no way you made on in an emergency.

If you live in a large metro area that still prints a large newspaper i'd recommend looking up a millwall brick, but get yourself some rolls of nickles, or quarters and find a way to make a blackjack using a newspaper and coins.

Next up is a "sap cap" look those up. basically a hat with a leaded weight sewn into the top.

how lethal does this weapon need to be?

If its for non-less-lethal you'd want something that can be taken apart and easily destroyed.

also, look up an automatic center punch.

are you looking for something punchy, stabby, or swingy?
>>
>>33592841
Welcome to /k/
>>
>>33592774
Strike first. Strike quiet. Strike hard.

>All black everything
>Get them as soon as they step out of their vehicle
>Crack em over the head with something
>Beat them silly
>Don't say a word

Guaranteed they'll stop focusing on that someone and spending the rest of the next few years in total paranoia
>>
>>33593146
Punchy is fun, I'd prefer nothing stabby since it's more likely to make a mess on clothing.
>>
Get a can of wasp and hornet spray, the kind that shoots 20-30 feet. Give the bad guy a face full of that, and you'll be able to dance on his ass as long as you want.
>>
>>33593021
Get a good quality umbrella.
Sharpen the ferule, have a rubber cap on it normally.
"I'm sorry officer, I tried to fend him off when he became violent. I have no idea how the cap came off the ferule"
>>
Get a big maglite flash light, a good pair of running shoes and a gym membership. Or just use a weighted fedora.
>>
>>33592841
Welcome to /k/ now fucking git

Also, literally just find a sturdy tree branch and hit a motherfucker with it. Alternatively a rock/lock/bar of soap/handful of change in a tubesock will fuck someone up.
>>
>>33593021
Baseball bat anon.

Or a hockey stick.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.