[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US Navy strike group deploys to Korean peninsula

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 18

File: carl vinson.jpg (31KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
carl vinson.jpg
31KB, 624x351px
>The Carl Vinson Strike Group comprises an aircraft carrier and other warships.

>US Pacific Command described the deployment - now heading towards the western Pacific - as a prudent measure to maintain readiness in the region.

>President Trump has said the US is prepared to act alone to deal with the nuclear threat from North Korea.

>"The number one threat in the region continues to be North Korea, due to its reckless, irresponsible and destabilising programme of missile tests and pursuit of a nuclear weapons capability," US Pacific Command spokesman Dave Benham said.

Well /k/, what do you think this means? Given NK just said the Syria air base strike justified everything they've done up to this point to prepare for the evil USA threat, how do you think things will fare? Think NK will actually try to take a swing or will it just be more saber rattling and frowny faces?
>>
I'd be surprised if it doesn't get liberated within my lifetime, but we move fleets around all the time.
>>
File: 1487797312617.jpg (16KB, 465x358px) Image search: [Google]
1487797312617.jpg
16KB, 465x358px
Korean war is going hot again. Can't wait to see Norks wiped off the map.
>>
>>33583567

It will be Vietnam 2.0 where the US gets BTFO by a bunch of farmers with WW1 vintage rusted weapons.
>>
>>33583567
>implying they wont all desert
>>
>>33583455

I've browsed /k/ daily for about 6 years, and read the news daily. I honestly think for the first time something might actually happen with Korea. This whole time I've though they're just a bunch of shitbirds with big mouths but a starving brainwashed population and military with vastly outdated tech, relying on nothing else but the fact that if anyone ever really tried to fight them (which would be over quickly and pitifully) the US, SK, and China would be left with an insane humanitarian crisis the likes of which the modern world has never seen, so we all just play along and let them have their tantrums, and cross our arms and shake our heads when they detonate 1950's tier nukes and launch their missiles into the sea

But the fuckers might just be crazy enough to do something with a US carrier group sitting off it's shore. This will truly be a test. If after years of dick swinging and shit talking without scenarios changing much, we now suddenly have a strike group sitting there, ol' Kim Kim is faced with a decision: Either take a wild risk at an attack to demonstrate his power knowing full retaliation would level his delicate fantasy land, and hope we don't go wide open throttle in response, or do nothing and risk looking weak or powerless after all these years of posturing

These are truly interesting times we live in. Just days ago I was interested and slightly anxious about how the Syria attack would play out, and now suddenly this pops up and is much more interesting despite no shots being fired
>>
>>33583455
How can I lose weight and build muscle as fast as possible, I want to enlist once WW3 breaks out, they are calling for 150,000 ground troops.
>>
>>33583810

Lots of protein. Every meal you eat from now on is chicken and vegetables or fish and vegetables. If you're not allergic to peanut butter like I am, eat it as snacks. Also snack on other nuts between meals. 50/50 calisthenics and weightlifting. I'm kind of mad at you for possibly de-railing the thread but then I need you to be in shape for WWIII, don't I?
>>
I want to drive a submarine as my MOS
>>
>>33583872

I wanna be a Browning M2 driver as my MOS
>>
>>33583455
More sabre rattling.

They won't do anything unless someone outright attacks then first. They're propoganda may be delusional but in certain areas their leadership isn't; they know that they'd get utterly buttraped and that they'd hardly be able to damage Seoul enough to put anyone off. They're also painfully aware of the vast amount of aid they recieve from the US and S Korea, although they wouldn't admit it.
>>
>>33583777
What delicate fantasy land? You think they're that deluded?

They're in a precarious position because the people at the top want to murder each other and seize power. He has to appear strong or risk being killed. That's why Korea has more potential to spiral out of control than anywhere else on the Earth right now.
>>
>>33583618
This. The war will open with a one-two punch from the Norks; A massive artillery barrage followed immediately by a huge influx of refugees and defectors.
>>
anyone know the ETA of the strike group to their destination?
>>
>>33583934

I guess the delicate fantasy land I refereed to is a mixture of what they show the rest of the world (seen lots of videos and read articles of people who've visited and secretly took pictures and analyzed the general state of affairs) and whatever percentage of the population really believes everything is fine and dear leader provides them with better than they'd have elsewhere

Not what the outside world sees and knows, just what he's provided to the populace. And maybe they're not all that deluded, but a good chunk are and a good chunk aren't but don't have anything else to believe in or fight for
>>
File: IMG_0475.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0475.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Our chance to take North Korea was 60 years ago before the Chinese could recover. It's too late now
>>
>>33583851
>If you're not allergic to peanut butter like I am
>tfw this was what prevented me from enlisting
>>
>>33584153
>tfw even if you got in shape, your mental health history would DQ you from enlisting

Feels bad man.
>>
>>33583851
asthmatic since infancy
barred from all branches
want to hate myself everyday
>>
Isn't this just pressuring china to do shit so they don't end up with a huge refugee crisis on their hands?
>>
>>33583610
More like Desert Storm kiddo.
>>
>>33584222

Can't hate yourself for something you had no hand in anon, you can only hate yourself for decisions you're made

>>33584273
That's what the thread's all about, finding the answers to these questions. It seems China's main goal is to just continue to be a valuable trade asset, and so they keep a military like any country does, but now depending on what happens they might be pressed to actually use it for the first time since the Korean War (or maybe shortly we'll be referring to it as the First Korean War)

Of course China, our (I'm from the US) biggest trading partner wouldn't want to stand against us militarily, but being that they're pretty much NK's only ally this puts them to a test. We might find them deciding which line drawn in the sand to be on shortly. That's what makes this whole debacle so delicious
>>
>>33583455
It's for an annual exercise we've been doing for years, you retards.
>>
File: motherfuckingcarriers.png (978KB, 1822x846px) Image search: [Google]
motherfuckingcarriers.png
978KB, 1822x846px
>>33584326
it might, but kimmy boy has been real fuckin trigger happy lately.
I don't necessarily wish for a war but goddamn I want something other than "north korea does something, nato shakes head"

hopefully china will sit the fuck down though, I think the big three (russia, us, china) can all recognize that the norks need to be fucking removed
>>
>>33584385
Who would fight their proxy wars?
>>
>>33584385
That's some hilarious carrier pasta, anon.
>>
>>33583455
Don't they move the fleet there for naval exercises yearly? We do joint exercises with the sorks around this time every year
>>
Hopefully kim tests out one of them nukes on the CBG
>>
>>33583455
Well, Trump's putting pressure on China to put pressure on North Korea. This is more pressure. He's going all in to capitalize on the Syrian strike's illustration of resolve
>>
>>33584292

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
>>33584037
Nice try kim
>>
Literally nothing. China has put Kim on notice as of a few years ago, they're even less willing to tolerate his shit than the US. China will take him out and replace him with someone easier to control before they allow it to escalate. They only keep NK around as a buffer zone between them and US-controlled SK. A major war compromises that, therefore they won't allow one to happen.
>>
>>33584317
China would fin itself witha humanitarian crisis...but alsoa quick fix to that demograpic time bomb (all the women get passed out to the single guys with no other option for breeding/marriage) & their economy gets a boost at the lowest end as they now have folk who will work for a meal & place to sleep: so companies woun't faem the lowst shit out to vietnam/india. They also get a new province that the west &UN will flood with money (i see NK being split a la post ww2 germany): China in not going to allow US forces to be sitting on it's border.
>>
>>33584202
Not a reason to not get in shape, anon.
>>
>Carl Vinson

So now China has unrestricted access to the south China seas again
>>
File: hillary gaddafi.jpg (41KB, 748x422px) Image search: [Google]
hillary gaddafi.jpg
41KB, 748x422px
>>33583455
> Given NK just said the Syria air base strike justified everything they've done up to this point to prepare for the evil USA threat,

Honestly, can you blame them? I realize the Norks are crazy and I’d rather they didn’t have nukes (thanks for that one, Truman…) but all one has to do is look at what happened to others who ran afoul of the U.S. and it’s “regime change” foreign policy; Saddam, Gaddafi and now Assad.

> how do you think things will fare?

Trump will never go to war with the Norks, as nukes are the ultimate trump card and he won’t be allowed to take it that far.
>>
>>33584292
I don't see that happening. Norks would view an American invasion like we look at Red Dawn.
>>
File: Desert Storm.png (357KB, 2500x1760px) Image search: [Google]
Desert Storm.png
357KB, 2500x1760px
>>33584292
> More like Desert Storm kiddo.

Do you think N.Korea isn’t aware of Desert Storm, son?

Even assuming that S.Korea, China and Japan all agree with invading N.Korea, the Norks simply can’t allow the U.S. to gain the initiative and spend months building up a fuck load of forces in S.Korea, like Saddam stupidly did in 1990 instead of rolling on thru to sack Riyadh and deny us staging areas.

If the U.S. were to start piling up forces in S.Korea, the Norks would have to let the nukes fly, as they won’t be able to do it once American airpower controls their skies and shuts down their country.

tl;dr Nork nukes = no attack
>>
>>33583932
Why does the US give then ANY aid?
>>
>>33585221
We already stockpiled shit in ROK you stupid fuck. Did you think we never considered needing shit for conflict inside Korea? Were you born yesterday?
>>
>>33583810
>>>/fit/
R E A D
T H E
S T I C K Y
>>
>>33585221
>Norks simply can’t allow the U.S. to gain the initiative and spend months building up a fuck load of forces in S.Korea

Too late dumb dumb, the US has several bases stocked with war stuff and personnel in Korea.
>>
>US intervention wipes NK off the map
>China says there's no longer need for US troops in the peninsula
>US doesn't pull them out, Trump says the Chinese can go fuck themselves
>whole thing escalates into a full blown war in the Pacific
>/k/ virgins finally get the war they dreamed of
>>
>>33585566
>China: The troops that have been there for several years aren't leaving? Okay nuke time!

seems totally possible faggot.
>>
>>33585583
>oversimplifying because otherwise you would't be able to make an argument
kys
>>
>>33585600
>Guys nuclear war is going to happen because the US stations soldiers in a sovereign nation with it's consent and doesn't take orders from China! China is going to let ICBMs fly on a whim!

Lay off the call of duties. That or take your advice and kill yourself.
>>
>>33585622
Never said anything about nukes, senpai.
>>
>>33585163
Some would, but a lot of Nork civilians are aware that they live in a fucked up dictatorship; they just don't have any way to make a change or leave (aside from risky routes that often result in any family you leave behind being put in the labour camps or just executed).

That said, they might not be so eager when civilians start getting caught in the inevitable crossfire.
>>
>>33585631
Oh so China is going to get into a shooting war because a unified Korea having US troops on it means China is at serious risk of being invaded as the Marine and Air Force presence in Japan has shown us or US forces in Eastern Europe risked totally threaten Russia's sovereignty.
>>
>>33583455
>Given NK just said blah blah blah.
Norks say all sorts of shit, it has zero information content.

>>33583455
>Think NK will actually try to take a swing or will it just be more saber rattling and frowny faces?
They will never take a genuine swing but they'll poke away now and then to test the waters. If they're not slapped a little each time then they'll poke harder until they find the limit and then keep poking just under that limit.

The real answer to your question is being decided right now between Xi and Trump and we'll have to wait and see.
>>
>>33583455
>what nk says

They were saying they'd start nuclear war last week after McCain said Jung iun was fat. Don't pay any attention to the shit they say
>>
>>33583492
Why waste resources though?

People are suffering there sure. But military response while costly gives invading country nothing besides some good reputation and this is also not granted.
>>
>>33584842
>China will take him out and replace him with someone easier to control before they allow it to escalate
Unfortunately, their ace-in-the-hole got VXed in the face. They can probably find another though, they're on good terms with some of the generals though they have a habit of being executed for this precise reason.

>>33584842
>They only keep NK around as a buffer zone between them and US-controlled SK
SK isn't US controlled, just allied and SK is actually very close to China too. There are very strong cultural and economic links between them, Chinese consume a lot of SK TV and music and fashion, all that shit. There are special reciprocal agreements (Seoul driving licenses used to be a shortcut to Chinese driving licenses, Chinese went on holiday to Seoul to get licenses then came back to exchange them for local ones).

However the US bases are a bit of a problem so that's basically why China keeps Best Korea around.

>>33585159
>Trump will never go to war with the Norks, as nukes are the ultimate trump card and he won’t be allowed to take it that far.
Another way of looking at that is that the USA has to go to war before Nork gets ICBM mounted nukes. This makes war more likely, not less.

>>33585660
>a lot of Nork civilians are aware that they live in a fucked up dictatorship
I'm pretty sure they all are but when your village political officers and a bunch of soldiers tell you that you're assembling for mandatory militia service to defend the motherland from the imperialist invaders, you probably have to do what they say.
I guess a few political officers get fragged and villages go home but mostly, they'll have to do their time in the trenches and shoot their guns and hope they somehow get a chance to surrender.

>>33585663
>China is going to get into a shooting war because a unified Korea having US troops
They'd be very unhappy about US troops on their border. I'd assume that the US left their border well alone for that reason.
>>
>>33585663
They're pissed about US presence already, you really they would be okay if the troops stayed there after NK demise and that it wouldn't degrade US-China relations even further and add to present tensions? I'm not saying the war would happen overnight, but add that to shit that's already happening and we are two steps closer to it. That's why nothing will happen, everyone prefers status quo.
>>
>>33585848
>you probably have to do what they say.
Unless you all just defect, like what happened in Desert Storm.
>>
>>33585221
>Norks would have to let the nukes fly
Having a nuclear weapons is not the same as being able to deliver said nuclear weapon.
>>
>>33585566
The US will have a deal where if China stays out, the US agrees to not station any troops above the 38th parallel and to keep troop levels below a certain level.

Or once the war is over, the US may agree to leave permanently as long as the Chinese agree to stay out of Korea.

Or the US agrees to a partnership with China and Korea to help rebuild the North. In exchange, the US keep most troops out and below the former DMZ and Korea gives Chinese companies rebuilding contracts.

Lots of ways to avoid war.
>>
It's either to put pressure on China or a deal was made between Trump and Xi.
>>
>>33584222

Asthma bars you from service? I thought it was only front line positions?
>>
>>33583455
Isn't this just the exercise that takes place every year?
>>
>>33587230
Nope, the carrier exercises already happened.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-idUSKBN17B0TC
>>
File: M24_Naktong_River_Aug_1950.jpg (1MB, 2840x3000px) Image search: [Google]
M24_Naktong_River_Aug_1950.jpg
1MB, 2840x3000px
>>33585848
> > Trump will never go to war with the Norks, as nukes are the ultimate trump card and he won’t be allowed to take it that far.
> Another way of looking at that is that the USA has to go to war before Nork gets ICBM mounted nukes. This makes war more likely, not less.

Too late, Truman lost the war in 1951 and now N.Korea has nukes and any attempt to overthrow the regime, will result in their use.

Besides, the S.Koreans would never allow it in the first place, not just because the Norks can nuke Seoul with a trebuchet but also because they don’t want to deal with bazillions of their dirt poor assbackward N.Korean cousins after the war.
>>
No sane country wants to go to war with the DPRK. Not because it will be a hard fight, it won't, but because clean up costs.

Germany is still paying out the nose to get East Germany up to par with the west. The cost of bringing the DRPK up to par with South Korean will be tens of trillions and a humanitarian crisis never seen before. Then there is the concentration camp problem. Politicians are going to have to make excuses as to why they let a country murder millions of it's own citizens for 50 years.
>>
File: kim jong-un comfort squad.jpg (483KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
kim jong-un comfort squad.jpg
483KB, 2000x1334px
>>33585510
>>33585526
> muh bases

Do you think the U.S. can somehow magically teleport thousands of troops and millions of tons of gear to S.Korea overnight without the Norks noticing?

Once the U.S. starts bringing in forces, the Norks have no choice but to use their nukes.

Truman shouldn't have lost the Korean War or we should have invaded N.Korea the late '80s before they managed to make any nukes.

It's too late now.
>>
>>33587774
You dumb motherfucker, the U.S. already has thousands of troops and millions of tons of gear in the ROK.

Not to mention the constant TSP rotations...
>>
>>33584222
I know this feeling bruh. What fucking sucks is it's not even bad asthma. I can usually run and exercise just fine. It can hit me at random times though. I can be walking down the street or sitting at my desk and start having trouble breathing and need to use my inhaler. This maybe happens <20 times a year.

I guess the best thing you can do is prepare yourself physically for the day when they are dying for recruits and don't care about the asthma. Also find a way to contribute to your country in other ways.

It'll be okay senpai, we're all going to make it.
>>
File: korean_w.gif (33KB, 296x300px) Image search: [Google]
korean_w.gif
33KB, 296x300px
>>33586078
>
> > Norks would have to let the nukes fly
> Having a nuclear weapons is not the same as being able to deliver said nuclear weapon.

The only reason N.Korea (or any nuclear power, really) has nukes is to prevent a U.S. led invasion.

If the U.S. actually starts preparing for an invasion, (which we CANNOT hide from anybody) the Norks have no option but to use ‘em or lose ‘em and they don't need to nuke the U.S., nuking S.Korea, Japan and China (who would have to sign off on any invasion) is enough of a threat and they can do that with obsolete SCUDs or even prop planes.

Nukes = guaranteed security, no matter which country we’re talking about and this is obviously why the Iranians also want nukes.
>>
>Nuclear weapons
Why does any thread about possible wars with nuclear powers devolve into "they nuke each other"? Doesn't /k/ believe in a conventional war anymore?
>>
File: shot19.jpg (25KB, 308x406px) Image search: [Google]
shot19.jpg
25KB, 308x406px
>>33585660
>Some would, but a lot of Nork civilians are aware that they live in a fucked up dictatorship

Indeed and if it weren't for N.Korean nukes making an invasion impossible, the Norks (including its military) would surrender in droves the moment the 38th Parallel was crossed.

You can't keep 'em down on the farm.
>>
File: 1475598663914.png (276KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1475598663914.png
276KB, 800x430px
>>33584222
tfw psoriasis
>>
File: Eighth_US_Army-Korea.png (138KB, 2436x1248px) Image search: [Google]
Eighth_US_Army-Korea.png
138KB, 2436x1248px
>>33587837

The U.S. has less than 30K troops in S.Korea, kid;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Forces_Korea
>>
>>33588073
You forget prepositioned gear.
>>
File: NorthKoreaDivision1489889083568.jpg (27KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
NorthKoreaDivision1489889083568.jpg
27KB, 720x400px
>>33587752
>No sane country wants to go to war with the DPRK.
This is why China needs to take the lead on this. The entire international community is about to put the squeeze on the North. Map related.
>>
>>33585221
Were can one find more pics such as this one? I'd like to learn more about unit placement and why certain decisions are made regarding invasion strategy. Thanks
>>
>>33588950
I think China would be much happier with an invasion if they were involved and could lease part of North Korea like the Brits did with Hong Kong. Coming in from all directions with a secret agreement would also lessen the time Kim would have to do something stupid in the war. Then everyone gets goodies but only as much as they can afford to civilize.
>>
>>33583777
>I've browsed /k/ daily for about 6 years, and read the news daily.
I am grateful to have basked in your expert opinion.
>>
>>33583932
>vast amount of aid they receive from the US and S Korea,

Wot.
>>
>>33585842
It would remove an unreliable actor from the world stage. Even if we just hand it right back to the Chinese to annex or install a puppet in, we'd be able to stand down a little in the region.
Don't trust the Chinks, but they're mostly sane, and unlikely to start anything unless seriously provoked
>>
I don't think anything will happen, but I really hope Kimmy shits himself and tries to take a swing at the Yankees, only to get his shit pressed in by a glorious freedom boner the size of the capitol building. After the initial pulse of zealous artillery spamming, the Norks crumble and American/Sork tank columns roll all the way to the Yalu while the Chinks seal the border. The camps will be liberated, the MSS officers will be lynched and the KPA will disintegrate as its rank and file pack up and go home and the political officers kill each other in the chaos.
Then a few years later a tide of Chicom milsurp the likes of which have not been seen in an age will break over the US, and /k/ommandos will have lots of cheap shitty Nork nuggets and AKs and all will be well.
>>
>>33589232
now that's a future I can jerk to
>>
File: amuricayeadh.jpg (47KB, 605x455px) Image search: [Google]
amuricayeadh.jpg
47KB, 605x455px
>>33583455
>US Navy strike group deploys to Korean penins

Go Burgers!
>>
>>33583851
eggs, meat, dairy, vegetable only
>>
>>33583567
>>33583567
>Korean war is going hot again. Can't wait to see Norks wiped off the map.

Mattis is going to carve them a new asshole. He's probably spent half his life studying the last Korean war and looking for brilliant strategic and tactical moves.

This could be one of the highpoints of American military brilliance this century
>>
>>33583455
Hypothetically speaking, what would happen if the silly cunts managed to get a lucky shot off on the CBG, not hitting the carrier, but sinking one of its escorts?
I know the rusting nork sub would be sunk, but after that, would it be all out war, or just a massive missile strike into nork targets?
>>
Does this mean that M*A*S*H will get a gritty reboot?
>>
>>33588674
>You forget prepositioned gear.

That all that prepositioned needs thousands of TROOPS to operate, plus all kinda additional gear as well as naval and air forces.

You're not going to pull off a Pearl Harbor type sneak attack on N.Korea in 2017.
>>
File: south-korean.jpg (226KB, 1000x568px) Image search: [Google]
south-korean.jpg
226KB, 1000x568px
>>33588950
>Map related.

S.Korea would never agree to giving up any part of the Korean peninsula to China and why would China want to take on the responsibility for all those dirt-poor Norks?
>>
>>33584292
>comparing flat desert terrain with mountains upon mountains

You father didn't beat you hard enough
>>
File: champ.jpg (142KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
champ.jpg
142KB, 960x540px
If a second Korean war breaks out will NA finally win world's after the Koreans all get drafted
>>
>>33583618
>they will desert when we offer them desert.

Norks have no will against the power of Chocolate.
>>
>>33589622
>You're not going to pull off a Pearl Harbor type sneak attack on N.Korea in 2017.
You can, but that has nothing to do with land operations.
>>
File: 16647958_303.jpg (53KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
16647958_303.jpg
53KB, 700x394px
before an invasion of North Korea happens, the will strike first. Knowing that they will burn bridges and multinational community in the process. So what does he do? He drops a nuke along the Chinese NORK border to prevent Chinese land incursion. Forcing china to attack by the sea which Norks have proven there good at hitting.Before all that NORK spec ops begins to lay groundwork for invasion. Once complete Artillery rolls over the DMZ leveling everything in the path. The North Objective is to rush and blitz the Korean peninsula as fast as it can and dig in. So what about the American fleet. Nuked. The Naval base in japan or in close proximity is nuked or spammed with any missles. Although NORKs will eventually lose the war, it will be a hard fought one.
>>
>>33589242
Same. Not even a fan of Chinese surplus, but surplus is surplus
>>
>>33590375
earning your daily rice now arent you
>>
>>33588073
>thinks South Korea's military is inferior to North Korea

Nortg Korea has at minimum two modern militaries to deal with meanwhile they don't even have an Air Force.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.