[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arab militaries can't win war---

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Sudan proved that is Arabs put their minds to it, they can kick ass and take names.

They literally removed their dindu problem within a year.

Name a more thorough victory than the Sudan ass kicking of 2003
>>
>lighter shit disposing of darker shit

That is what happens when i simply eat my vegetables senpai, nothing fancy
>>
File: tuskenraiders_01_169_f077ade3.jpg (317KB, 1560x878px) Image search: [Google]
tuskenraiders_01_169_f077ade3.jpg
317KB, 1560x878px
>>33490424
Arabs are the Tusken Raiders of the real world, don't underestimate them but modern warfare is just not their thing and never will be.
http://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
>>
>>33490424
--->/pol/
>>
>>33490503
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>33490424
This is your daily reminder that the islamic golden age was only 400 years long, and rode the wave from the great migration period to get there. As soon as the steppe-niggers showed, their dead cat bounce of cultural appropriation of the greco-roman tradition ended.

>>33490458
This guy is on the right track.
>>
File: Toyota wars6.jpg (186KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Toyota wars6.jpg
186KB, 630x420px
>>33490424

The war in Chad (Toyota Wars) disproves your theory.

In it, sub-Saharan Dindus on old Hilux pick-ups and a few TOWs routed a much more sophisticated Libyan Arab force.

Arabs are inbred retards, not significantly more advanced than Blacks.

If a Western nation decided to wage a total war of extermination against them with large scale, maneuvering mechanized forces, they would be extinct within a year.
>>
What the fuck are you talking about? South Sudan has successfully broken away after an attempted genocide by arab militias. War is the conduct of politics by other means, and those other means have failed their objective.
>>
>>33490424
>Name a more thorough victory than the Sudan ass kicking of 2003

the emu war

and that was against a more formidable foe too
>>
>>33490571
Those dindus have appropriated the same tactics as the desert kebabs. They're light cavalry that swapped a horse or camel for a flatbed pickup. They'll swarm in lines at one another or raid soft targets and raise hell before getting the fuck out before anyone can catch them.

King dindu in Chad dug wide trenches around Djamena, his capital, when they attacked in 2008 and it worked pretty well to stop them iirc.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7277830.stm
>>
>>33490424

>Arab militaries can't win war

>Sudan proved that is Arabs put their minds to it, they can kick ass and take names.

Are you arguing with yourself?

Also, this >>33490646
Half the country broke off of Sudan, that's not exactly the same as taking it over.
>>
>>33490424
Why should I care about Sudan?
>>
>>33491053

I actually am interested in studying the conflict myself, but OP's position is pretty fucking stupid.
>>
Jordan.
>>
>>33490458
I never made the connection between Allahu Akbar and HUUUR HUUUR HUR HUR HUUUUUUR!
>>
>>33490424
Except ayyrab mudslimes from Sudan are killing black christians which aren't dindus.
Just like black christians from Centrafrica aren't dindus yet are attacked by nigger mudslimes and filthy ayyrabs stealing their diamonds.
>>33490571
Also this
>>33490646
and this

Go eat a goat dick OP
>>
>>33494001
South Sudanese weren't country for a week before they decided to genocide each other. They even blew up the fucking white Jonglei Canal which would have drained one of the largest swamps in fucking Africa.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.