[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Weapon for Combat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: vz58.png (156KB, 890x593px) Image search: [Google]
vz58.png
156KB, 890x593px
Hey /k/,

I want a gun that I can pass down generations. That I can buy right now, and legally claim I don't have if Obama V2 takes away our guns. So nothing that is automatic or anything.

That say my grand kids could use in say a case of systematic gov't collapse

Not that expensive ammo, trusty, and something that will last.

I'm thinking Vz 58 here, but I want your thoughts.
>>
You are a next level retard and need to leave
>>>/b/
>>
Ouch?

I suppose that's why I'm here...
>>
>>33473746
first post pretty much nails it.
>>
if you're worried about gun grabbers and government collapses then get an AR15 since there are six trillion of them in the US and a plethora of parts. but what you should really do is >>33473746

vz58 is a good gun though, I love mine
>>
>>33473781

But why?
>>
>>33473808
I don't know what they're on about.
VZ 58 is a great gun but parts are pretty hard to come by, I'd say you'd be better off with an AR15 or AK47.
Those are both reliable and easy to find parts, spare mags and such.
>>
Hmm..

The 5.56 X 45mm is a good round though? I was talking to my father a few years back (ex marine) and he said that the 5.56 was too expensive I think?

And that there was another round for the AK that you could get in bulk cheap + more stopping power.

I don't know what it would be though..
>>
>>33473727
>Obama v2

Lazy bait. A real Friday afternoon job.
>>
>>33473891
5.56 is good, 5.45 is good, x39 is good. It's all a matter of personal preference at this point. Fuck off.
>>
>>33473896

This is OP. No bait, I honestly think it is only a matter of time before the guns become illegal.
>>
>>33473891
consider a basic education before buying a gun

how did you even find /k/? get linked here this afternoon off facebook or something?
>>
>>33473922

But why? Just say why I should fuck off lol

Is this a bad discussion? Do people not like talking about the best military grade weapon a civilian can get?
>>
>>33473925
Well you have 4 to 8 years to stock up and enjoy yourself. If you want something valuable, get an import with limited supply.
>>
>>33473951
Because you're shitting up the place. Go read a book, any book, far away from here and then don't come back.
>>
>>33473727
>nothing that's automatic
You're beyond clueless I can tell.

Vz58 will do fine, but I'll recommend that if your rifle comes with a slantcut compensator, to either plain remove it or replace it with a flash hider, you'll see dramatically improved accuracy.

The "beaver barf" furniture that comes standard is adequate, but can get warm a bit fast, so consider a better plastic or outright wood for new furniture.

>>33473891
5.56x45mm is cheap and common.
7.62x39mm is cheap and common.

Both can be had in dirt cheap Wolf or Tula brand loadings (super plain steelcased, just make sure to do a little bit of cleaning after a session of this ammo because it gets a bit dirty).

I prefer 5.56x45mm for longer range, flatter trajectory and lighter ammo, but 7.62x39mm hits pretty hard within it's shorter range and makes for good. It can also be pretty good for hunting deer or wild boar.
>>
>>33473891
The AK47 is chambered for 7.62x39. Those are cheap, easy to find and big enough for your needs. Same round as the VZ58.
>>
>>33473951
You do come off as a little clueless so youll probably catch shit for that. As for that guy just ignore him, idk what his deal is.
>>
Nuggets aren't as cheap as they used to be, but they're still fairly cheap. I bought a real nice one a few months ago for $200, but the price might be a bit more on average. If you're concerned about the size you can get an M44 carbine model.

If you have more money to throw around though, look for an SKS or an AK, they'll serve you better in a SHTF situation.
>>
>>33473991
>>33474061

I won't deny it, I probably am clueless. I put the not automatic so there is no actually military grade weapons being put down.

Would the Vz 58 ever be "worth it" though, compared to an AK-47? In this scenario so to speak.
>>
>>33474135
Yeah nah, do some reading on the internet. Careful the rubber in your shoes "military grade". The steel used to make that rifle? "Military grade". The Vz is just about useless for SHTF in the US due to parts being virtually non existent. Also, thinking S will ever HTF is about as dumb as trying to nail a fish to a wall with a banana.
>>
>>33474135
Yea I agree with >>33474164
The vz 58 might have a bit of an edge over the AK in terms of accuracy but chances are you'd be shooting shitty ammo anyways.
It's a little lighter and a little less susceptible to debris clogging but none of that matters if SHTF and you can't find any replacement parts. Over all the risks outweigh the benefits. I'd go AK for what you're looking for.
>>
>>33474237

Makes sense. That's probably what I am going to do.
>>
>>33473727

> for generations

The barrel will be useless after only 50,000 rounds.

That's not a lot.
>>
>>33473925
>it is only a matter of time before the guns become illegal.

and then the bombs fell...
>>
File: deagle.jpg (30KB, 652x556px) Image search: [Google]
deagle.jpg
30KB, 652x556px
Deagle brand Deagle can survive multiple nuclear holocausts while still sparkling like new. Scientists have discovered Deagle brand Deagles embedded in volcanic rock, having survived being submerged in molten magma and ejected from a volcano at the speed of sound. Deagle brand Deagles are the only thing predicted to survive the heat death of the universe, and some speculate that they are one of the physical constants of the universe.Deagle brand Deagles exist in every permutation of reality, and are not "invented" as much as they are discovered inevitably through divine inspiration.
>>
>>33474624
This.
>>
>>33473727
>>33474524
The only weapons that last forever are bronze swords. A Fenian rebel in the late 1800s stabbed a motherfucker with a 3000-year-old blade, still worked just fine.
>>
>>33473746
fpbp
>>
>>33474135
The Vz58 is an ok general purpose rifle, if you want it, there's nothing really wrong with it.
>>
>>33473746
fpbp
>>
>>33473746
/Thread
>>
>>33474061
Im first post and every other post in this thread was made in my sleep.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.