[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he do wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 22

File: IMG_6630.jpg (31KB, 600x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6630.jpg
31KB, 600x309px
>>
>>33195975
he died
>>
>>33195975
Bill did nothing wrong.
>>
>>33195975
Ultimately his biggest mistake was letting Amsterdam live after the attempted assassination, if he'd killed him right then and there Monk would have never gotten elected, the dead rabbits would have never reformed, the gang war would have never happened, and Bill would still be alive.
>>
>>33196009
Fpbp
>>
>>33195975
he killed an elected official in broad daylight

sage
>>>/tv/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>33196017
Agreed. I'm told he's the villain but I literally don't understand why that is so.
>>
>>33196039
>implying he cared about all of that

build your filthy world without him.
>>
File: potato.jpg (62KB, 600x663px)
potato.jpg
62KB, 600x663px
>>33195975
he drank my milkshake, the cunt
>>
>>33196077
>hated immigrants
>Probably only 2nd-3rd generation American
>We wuz naytivez
>>
>>33196076
Because he directly opposes the antagonist, also he's kinda racist I guess (despite taking an Irish man as his right hand).

Really though he was no worse than basically everyone else in the movie, even Amsterdam was kind of a shitty person, the only thing that made him an antagonist was the fact that DiCaprio was the main character.
>>
>>33196076
because to the hollywood jews who hate americans, a boyish fag like leonardo dicaprio who seeks to destroy the traditional values of this country is the hero.
>>
Making Leonardo DiCaprio his right hand man.

General rule of thumb, if you kill a man don't let his son join your gang.

Also they both fucked Cameron Diaz and that nasty skank probably have them both syphilis.
>>
Anybody else laugh when Monk farts as he falls over with a cleaver in his back?
>>
>>33196123
To be fair he didn't know Amsterdam was Vallen's son
>>
>>33196096
but, he represented the original, pioneering american that won this country through sweat and blood. hundreds of years before the poor wretches from all over the world began to escape their shitholes and populate this country simply to feed off of it.
>>
>>33196141
>the poor wretches from all over the world began to escape their shitholes and populate this country simply to feed off of it.

you mean like your family?
>>
File: billthebutcher1.jpg (81KB, 600x400px)
billthebutcher1.jpg
81KB, 600x400px
>>33195975
literally nothing. he was almost 50 years old in an era where most people never made it to their mid-40s. He spared Amsterdam and killed Monk to provoke a final show-down, probably knowing he'd die.
>>
>>33196174
This
>Thank god, I die a true American
>>
>>33196174
He was the most interesting and based character in the film. Also incredible with a knife
>>
>>33196141

Like you and your relatives?
>>
>>33196017
>>33196112
>>33196141
I bet you voted for Trump.
>>
>>33196141
>poor wretches like yourself anon?
>>
>>33196211
>I bet you voted for Trump.
every sane person did.
>>
File: 1467056136438.png (428KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
1467056136438.png
428KB, 558x744px
>>33196211
Around half the site voted from Trump libshit.
>>
>>33196141
>implying cheap immigrant labor didn't make America the powerhouse it is.
>implying the immigrants that fought in the Civil War and future wars didn't contribute
>>
File: IMG_0808.jpg (51KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0808.jpg
51KB, 800x500px
>>33196222
>>33196225
Oh boy
>mad Trump Cucks detected
You guys been brushing up on your Russian?
>>
File: Guns_of_the_south.jpg (57KB, 298x475px) Image search: [Google]
Guns_of_the_south.jpg
57KB, 298x475px
>>33196248
>implying the immigrants that fought in the Civil War and future wars didn't contribute

The contributed to the biggest crime in human history, yes. If I had one wish granted to me, it would be going back in time to aid the CSA with millions of AKs, Glocks, precision rifles, infantry mortars, bns of rounds, camo uniforms, coms, maybe a t-72 or two. there wouldn't be a tree left on the east coast without a yank nailed to it. And then we'd shit the niggers back to africa first class.
>>
>>33196278
Share Blue pls go and stay go.

Barring that, stay in /pol/.
>>
>>33196157
>>33196199
>>33196220
fucking 2nd generation immigrants detected.

>>33196211
i don't vote. modern politics is a joke.
>>
>>33196278
>mad Trump Cucks detected
why should I be mad, our guy won...
>>
File: 1420005130786.png (387KB, 576x510px) Image search: [Google]
1420005130786.png
387KB, 576x510px
>>33196278
>Comes to /k/
>Thinks the majority didn't vote for the only progun candidate that could have realistically won
>>
>>33196283
>le racist me me
>nigrs r bad mkay?
I bet you don't even understand the finer nuances of the Confederate States Of America you fucking piece of edgelord white trash.
>>
>>33196283

You'd still lose in the long run hillbilly boy. The CSA would have been a broke-ass third world shithole in 50 years even if they would have won.
>>
>>33196298
The only pro-gun candidate period, Al Leppo only cared about weed
>>
>>33196283
born and raised in NY and I agree.

except they wouldn't ship back the blacks...they needed the free labor to make the profits that early America desperately needed.

but whether or not the Union was wrong doesn't matter, the point was that immigrants contributed to the Union's success
>>
>>33196211
Like it's bad to like Bill? He honored the death of Leo's father and held him in high regard. He took Leo under his wing and fancied him like a son. Leo's character was a brat with poor motivation.
>>
>>33196248
This. America began to be flooded with immigrants from parts of Europe akin to Somalia today, around the 1820s onward.
Hell, the US almost made German its official language.

In reality, Nativist chest-beating has always been predicated on the idea that the current immigrants are shit and the ones from 2 generations ago are "real" Americans.

>Natives: These puritan fucking shits are destroying our society

>Puritans: These Business-minded fucking shits are destroying our utopian society

>English merchants: These Scotch-Irish fucking shits moving into the south are destroying our way of life
>Scotch-Irish: These niggers coming as slaves are destroying our way of life
>Niggers: These Irish immigrants coming into New York are destroying our way of life
>Insufferable Mick from Boston area: These Dago fucking shits are destroying our way of life
Italian creatures: These Polish fucking shits are destroying our way of life
Polacks: These Chink fucking shits are destroying our livelihood
Chinese: These Mexicans/Indians are ruining America
Mexicans/Poo in Loos: These Somalis are ruining Phoenix

Somewhere in there are the Poos,
>>
>>33196322
This, Amsterdam was a complete fucking faggot
>Bill killed my father in honourable combat
>Rather than challenging him one on one, which Bill would like accept honestly, he decides to stab him in the back
>>
>>33196289
>2nd gen immigrant detected
you mean like most founding fathers and soldiers that fought in the revolution?
>>
File: IMG_0809.jpg (667KB, 1536x2048px)
IMG_0809.jpg
667KB, 1536x2048px
>>33196285
>>33196291
>>33196298
Hahaha this is one of you, isn't it?
>Kek
>stay mad Trump cucks and continue to be cucked by the Russian Federation
>>
>>33196348
yea, but that was 300 years ago you fucking knob.
>>
>>33196337
Tbh most of the time they were right. Each wave of immigrants has brought this country farther from its roots as the consensus shifts towards the continental.
>>
>>33196356
>Trump won the election is already making small progress in bringing back firearms freedom
>Somehow we're the cucks
pls explain
>>
>>33196319
>they needed the free labor to make the profits that early America desperately needed.

that's a meme. slavery didn't build america. if they had, how come the north won without use of slave labour? slaves created quasi feudalist nobility system for a few whites in the south - but that's all.

I would bring back a laptop with Obama's inauguration in 2008. I'm certain I could convince the CSA that if slaves were not removed from the country, they would trickle down into society eventually. with the north defeated, we'd collect their arms and seize all their industry. those who survive (DC would be burned down completely) would face a versailles treaty on steroids, emaning no arms of any kid or the place hat produced them gets burned down too.
>>
>>33196365
Oh yeah, because the USA has certainly become even more of a shithole since we let those immigrants in starting 200 years ago...........oh wait.......just about everything got better.
>>
>>33196372
It's almost as if not everyone is a single issue voter.
>>
>>33196337
so you are saying nigger/arab immigration to Europe is the same as german immigration to the US? really?
>>
>>33196157
Kek. My mom's side came in 1630s from Galway. My dad's a orphan so who the fuck knows
>>
>>33196360
>what is historical relativism
you fuckng knob.
>>
>>33196365
Not really. It's just a cycle of new trash coming into the US, assimilating within a generation or two, then going on to complain about how the current immigrants are ruining it for everyone. The only reason its gotten stronger in tone is because technology now allows ideas to be shared instantaneously, and thus nativist arguments seem a lot more substantiated now than in the past.
It also demonstrates the shortcomings of immigrants equally as quick and without geographic limitation. Now, an immigrant murdering someone in San Francisco is immediately noticed by the rest of the country.

All of this has happened before, and all of it will happen again, /k/omrade
>>
>>33196407
>nigrs r bad
>mudslums r bad
>muh culture
This meme is getting old.
>>
>>33196422
>This meme is getting old.
the meme here is you.
>>
File: 3124124312.png (581KB, 669x500px) Image search: [Google]
3124124312.png
581KB, 669x500px
>>33196422
>Crime statistic, especially rape, absolutely fucking skyrockets in every country that let refugees in
>T-they're totally not a problem, you're just racist
>>
>>33196383
its really not a meme...American trade consisted mostly of exporting raw materials. Britain imported our tobacco and cotton.
The North won because they had the railroad networks and the ability to equip and mobilize more men.
>>
>>33196407
To the American people up to the late 19th century, yeah, the Germans were fucking trash.
>>
>>33196445
It's not like unchecked immigration led to the fall of the Roman Empire or anything
>>
File: Zmp12Il.gif (2MB, 350x350px)
Zmp12Il.gif
2MB, 350x350px
>>33196416
those people are literally the people who built america. they established the colonies and fought the indians.

goddamn if you are from the states and are over the age of 12 you should fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>33196445
>using cucked, sanctimonious Europe as an example

Wew lad. You know the US THOROUGHLY screens immigrants before they're let in, right?
>>
>>33196455
>To the American people up to the late 19th century, yeah, the Germans were fucking trash.

OK, but were they really? Objectively? Even the MSM has admitted that no less then 65% of recent refugees are illiterate in their own language. Do you really believe 30yo illiterate men are going to be beneficial or even just neutral to a country's economical status?
>>
>>33196360
...It's 2017 and I'm only 3rd gen German-Polish immigrant.

both my grandfathers (1st gen born in America) fought in WWII...

My great grandfather left Germany as a child and the fought for America in WWI.

But the generation just before him is "more American," right?
>>
>>33196419
I'm not talking specifically about the initial immigration, I agree with you there, what I'm talking about is the time after assimilation. Assimilation is a two-way street and each time it happens the American consensus shifts towards authoritarianism and absolutism. It's not always aggressive and there's always immigrants that truly want to be American, but children of immigrants have their feet in both courts and the continuation of their lines produce new ideas of what "American" is.
>>
>>33196356
didn't realize CTR was invading /k....please go back to /pol as this is political discourse and that is where this belongs.
>>
>>33196470
>America was "built" on 1 generation
>it didnt take over a century to become a powerful British colony, ready to secede
>the newcomers weren't held in contempt by the people already living there for a generation

>America was fully built by the time the revolution happened

Are you fucking retarded, or just plain stupid?
>>
>>33196445
>Citations needed
>>
File: IMG_0810.jpg (211KB, 1200x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0810.jpg
211KB, 1200x851px
>>33196502
>someone doesn't agree with my world view?
>must be a CTR shill!
>>
>>33196470
what this guy said...
>>33196517

I'm a 25yo 3rd generation American. I know my roots but I'm American..

They did establish America, but fuck me if the French and Dutch didn't help a lot and the steady stream of immigrants really helped turn it into a power.

Chinese built the railroads
Irish built the Erie Canal
All slaved away in factories
Many died fighting in our wars.

There is no argument for who is more American...Everyone is immigrant in some form or another...Except Native Americans...who we fucked over but still helped us in
>French&Indian War
>Revolution
>war of 1812
>and every war after
>>
>>33196577
This guy fucking gets it. Everything else is just thinly veiled racist and xenophobic rhetoric.
>>
File: Art Deco Luger.jpg (276KB, 1600x828px) Image search: [Google]
Art Deco Luger.jpg
276KB, 1600x828px
>>33196475
>In 1848 German rebels who wanted the German states to unify. The movement did not succeed.
>Afterward, facing arrest and persecution at the hands of the German princes, between four and ten thousand "forty-eighters" immigrated to the United States.
>German American craftspeople brought their guild system to the United States. These craft guilds evolved into trade unions, giving rise to the general labor-union movement.
>Until World War I, millions of German Americans continued to speak the German language. Many lived in German-speaking enclaves, and even those who did not tried to maintain their native language. German Americans even took political action to make sure their children could be educated in the German language.

Let's see:
>Losing side of rebels immigrates from a non-unified area
>created of labor unions once they get to the US, at a time of laisse-faire capitalism where strikes were put down with military force
>refuse to speak English until WW1, just over 60 years after Germans began arriving.

Gee anon, Americans must have really liked them, huh?

>MSM 65%

>the majority of immigrants to the US are illiterate refugees
https://www.dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/yearbook/2015
>immigrants admitted to the United States in FY 2015: 1,051,031

>Refugees admitted in FY 2015: 69,920

Assuming my math is right, refugees make up 6.9% of annual immigration to the US. That doesn't seem like a high number to be worrying about

>Do you think 30 yo illiterate men will contribute to the economy
Sort of, anon. The ones that will be successful are the ones that can learn enough of our language to perform menial tasks such as working the storeroom in the back of shops, or those that understand enough of their own language to work in stores owned and operated by immigrants from their country willing to let them mop floors. Govt also helps them get on their feet
tldr; nothing exceptional, but minimum wage work will be fine.
>>
>>33196749
Ya but even Jefferson and even Lincoln, when describing the make up of his america through immigration, said northern europeans, ie. Germans. Also yes, most Irish and Italian immigration was not that beneficial to america after 1870, especially bad were eastern Europeans after 1920 who brought jews. Also, we're post industrial, we don't exactly need these monkeys or the spics.
>>
>>33196248
Mostly just made the price of labor drop at the time this movie was set, hurting working class folks.
>>
File: Peter Giacobbi Sinthesis.jpg (34KB, 700x389px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Giacobbi Sinthesis.jpg
34KB, 700x389px
>>33196494
I agree with you on the premise that assimilation is a two way street, but I think you are severely overestimating the amount that immigrants contribute to the host society.

Let's use American cuisine, the greatest example of host assimilation there is, as our example. We eat waffles from Belgium, pizza from southern Italy, and hamburgers, a dish loosely inspired from German cuisine in the highest numbers.
Now, I will ask why. Why did these foods and not others from Belgium, Italy, and Germany become popular?
For this answer, we need to look at economics and a tenet of capitalism; Consumer Sovereignty, which means that consumers will use their money to "vote" on what they want to see in the market. Consumer sovereignty, and thus the success of immigrant culture coming into the US, is predicated on the TASTES and PREFERENCES of the people already HERE.
tldr;the host nation only allows desirable traits to be added to the host nation. This is excluding restaurants that open up in the ethnic parts of town where large amounts of the "guest" populations can be found. ie you'll find a Polish restaurant in Little Warsaw but you'll be hard pressed to find one in the normal part of town.

Now lets talk about the children of immigrants,
>but children of immigrants have their feet in both courts and the continuation of their lines produce new ideas of what "American" is.

This is a very good and interesting point, but whatabout their offspring and their grandchildren? Only the first and possibly second generation immigrants will "live between two worlds", with assimilation to the Host country becoming increasingly pronounced with each passing generation. This is especially true given how often Americans will separate from their families for work across the country.

okay lets talk about how they'll "produce a different idea of what America is"

As we noted with the food example above, they can produce all they want, but Americans must want what they sell.
>>
>>33196502
>CTR
>still alive

kek, they're gone anon. These are just people with different opinions. Believe it or not, this is a highly contested issue.
>>
>>33196386
Are you saying our cities are nicer now than when were majorly european in the 60's? Really? 10 fucking tacqerrias ever fucking square mile sure is nice lmao, thanks.
-t. Texan
>>
>>33196475
Naw, northern europeans were greeted pretty well, also they went to the fucking midwest and farmed, no one saw them in the slums, undercutting wages,
>>
>>33196941
>living in the Mexican part of town

Get a real job, poorfag.
>>
>>33196941
I still have to drive through it asshat
>>
>>33196964
>>33196941
sorry
>>33196917
You're not going to see "assimilation" with such disparate cultures, period, blacks aren't even integrated yet. The ones who integrated were all northern european, Hell, italians barely integrated. So mexicans? Somalis? Arabs? No way.
>>
>>33196955
>no one saw them in the slums, undercutting wages

The major cities of the Rust Belt would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>33196988
The forty eighters were mostly homesteaders m8, and the cities in the rustbelt were small at the time lmao, no major negative sentiment to germans desu.
>>
>>33196987
The Amish/PA Dutch are barely integrated
>>
>>33197031
do you mean the menonites or just the general area, because most are integrated. And that's religious lmao/
>>
File: 1486064119665.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486064119665.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>33196987
>you're not going to see assimilation in such disparate cultures
>what was Jazz, Rock and Roll, and today's widespread popularity of hip-hop?

>Blacks aren't even integrated yet
[citation needed]
>the ones who integrated are all northern European
Explain asians
>Mexicans whose families moved to the US a century ago
>Not integrated
Choose 1

Assimilation varies with time spend and proximity to others. Blacks don't tend to assimilate because they tend to stick to the same neighborhoods, at least in Dallas.

As someone from a small East Texas town, I can personally attest to there being Mexicans that are bigger rednecks than the whites living around them. Then again, they were like 5th generation so that probably has something to do with it.
>>
>>33197006
>northern Europeans
>Just the Germans
Nah m8. I'll concede the Germans and Norwegians/Swedes, but the Poles and Baltic peoples you cannot dispute.
>>
>>33197045
>religious
>separate from culture
No, religion is a major aspect of culture.
>>
>>33197070
You saying we have more in common with islam whan westernized chinks? Literally "submission" the religion.
>>
>>33196884
>Europeans after 1920 brought Jews
>250,000 of the 48ers were Jews

They've been here for quite awhile, anon.
>>
>>33196322
>>33196346
>not understanding a man's need for vengeance
>>
>>33197056
You and I both know why blacks, arabs, mexicans can't integrate properly into a modern western civilization on whole. It's the same reason they can't make one in their own nation. They are too stupid.
>>
>>33197164
If he wanted vengeance he should have fought him like a man instead of trying to backstab him like some filthy sneaktheif
>>
>>33196065
thank you
>>
>>33197116
2 million vs 250K dude

A lot of plantation owners and slave merchants were jews too, but I'm more referring to when they became a large population.
>>
>>33196749
>at a time of laisse-faire capitalism where strikes were put down with military force
>you don't have the right to trike

sounds like gommuniszm to me.
>>
>>33196749
>mop floors
>ayeraps

I can see you've never dealt with any ethnicity of the "muslim" world. If you think BLM niggers are entitled you have another thing coming. Arabs, chechens, maghrebis - those fucks believe they have been touched by their god. They do not do menial labour. You can't compare them to mexicans. Arabs are probably the most lazy and entitled group there is.
>>
>>33197377
Worst off he's comparing them to industrious Germans.
>>
>>33196174
>most people never made it to their mid-40s
???
>>
>>33197219
>sneakthief
You callin' me a chizzler??
>>
>>33195975
Who dat?
>>
>>33197335
many examples of this in US history.
>>
>>33197164
It's a pretty pussy way to enact vengeance. Accept his hospitality, the man treats you like a son and makes you a somebody, and you repay him with some pussy-ass assassination attempt? Amsterdam wasn't half the man Bill was.
>>
>>33196577
>Except Native Americans...who we fucked over but still helped us in
Ehh, it was more of a love-hate relationship with them. The Native Americans weren't one whole unified tribe, it was more like we spread our influences for these guys to help us and then we fuck over the others and their the colonials sponsoring them. But you're still right thaf they were fucked over, neverless
>>
>>33196471
>You know the US THOROUGHLY screens immigrants before they're let in, right?

You don't.

t. not a Burger
>>
>>33196123
>Also they both fucked Cameron Diaz and that nasty skank probably have them both syphilis.

Dude I didn't stop to think about how likely this is until just now.
>>
>>33198582
Supposin' I am?
>>
>>33196356
HHAHA did not get the nintendo shirt until the cuck part
>>
>>33195975
did not SHOOT every Irish before they set foot in American soil
>>
He was a murderous animal who killed multiple people so that he could illegally hold power over a section of New York City that he had no lawful reason to have.

Like, have you been huffing jenkem lately? Why not ask what Jeffrey Dahmer did wrong if you're so cucked by obvious villainous characters.

"WOAH, LOOK AT ME GUYS, I'M GONNA CLAIM THAT A VILLAIN DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG ON THE INTERNET TO SHOW HOW FUCKING WOKE I AM AND REALLY BLOW EVERYONE'S MINDS. DURRRRRRRR!"
>>
>>33196419
That's bs.

> friend is born is British Guyana
> dad dies young starts working in his early teens
> dreams of America
> busts his ass and earns enough to start the process
> gets a family friend in us to sponsor
> works hard years go by
> finally gets to US
> keeps working, becomes citizen
> keeps working, brings mom over
> gets married, buys house, starts business
> votes for trump

Some libtard calls him a traitor because muh illegals are people too!

He just loves getting compared to border jumpers and all the green card abusers.
After working for 10+ years to get here and become a citizen.
>>
>>33196174
>most people never made it to their mid-40s
Average life expectancy before modern medicine was heavily skewed by the high infant mortality rate.

Almost everywhere, if you lived into your teenage years, you would most likely live into your 50s, and in wealthier countries/regions, into your 60s.
>>
>>33202776
Bill's enemy was a guy who wanted to sell Bill out to intimidate people into voting for him so he could bring more immigrants in (for more votes).

And you call Bill the bad guy?
>>
>>33203719
>buys house
Maybe even moreso than guns, this is one of the top reasons I want to move to America. Average house prices in Australia are fucking ridiculous now, half a million dollars in the city, a quarter of a million in the country.
>>
>>33200135
Liberals on suicide watch because trump wants immigration standards on par with canada
>>
>>33203835
Unless you're planning on buying a house in Detroit you're in for a rude awakening
>>
>>33196394
It's almost as if you didnt explain anything because you have no argument lol
>>
>>33196927
>illiterate liberals on a weapons board.

No. No its not if you've been paying attention outside the msm lol. Stop watching CNN, reading the NY times, and using cable news as a legitimate source of objective information. Pretending to be smart by disagreeing with something doesn't make you more interesting.
>>
>>33197164
Nope. A straight up fight or nothing. He dishonors his father by being a backstaber.
Oh course if he'd had a father he would have know that, and that's on Bill!
>>
>>33203835
lel the shitshacks on the outskirts of the city I'm from where i live cost 700k on average. 1 million and up for actually decent houses in the suburbs.
>>
>>33196098
I think he's more of a nationalist than a racist (being Irish isn't a race)
>>
>>33196278

How are your Arabic and Farsi, Hillshill?
>>
>>33196483
This 300 hundred years ago fag is all wrong. This is a land of imagrants and imagrants like your grandfather are more than welcome. It's the leaches and parasites that do it illegally and take money from welfare that arn't welcome.
>>
>>33195975
Really? This entire thread and no one has pointed out the fact that he's nothing more than local gangster? His nativism is no different than the insularity of the ethnic gangs. There is a reason why the film keeps cutting to Boss Tweed and the NYC political machine; Bill, for all his high-mindedness and bluster, is a nobody in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>33203835
Anon, the prices are similar here in America, unless you're willing to take a one story house in a medium or small city.
>>
>>33205693
This is why Scorsese has fans at all levels of naivete or cynicism about film. Even in his weakest film there is the surface-level Hollywood glamor and simplicity but just a little thought shows how much he really lays out in his movies.
>>
File: 1476555864413.jpg (9KB, 241x215px) Image search: [Google]
1476555864413.jpg
9KB, 241x215px
>>33196278
>>
>>33195975
>tfw when son of a legal immigrant
>tfw you'll never join Bill's gang so you can prove yourself to be a true American

The only things he did wrong was not have guns and die
>>
File: no resolution.jpg (85KB, 425x340px) Image search: [Google]
no resolution.jpg
85KB, 425x340px
>>33196278
>tfw always talk tshit to /pol/ when they show up to /k/, even if I agree with their politics to maintain board hegemony
>tfw shareblue is now leaking into /k/ to fuck with perhaps the most heavily armed group of autist on earth
>tfw I wish /pol/ would show up right now and distract the shariablue fag so I can go back to shitposting about milsurp and vehicles
>>
>>33207372
Just have confidence in yourself and the people around you. All the stuff that's happening right now is scary but it's only dangerous if you let it divide you from others. Play with them or ignore them, never take them seriously. TWNDU (possibly ZWNDU or DWNDU for giggles)
>>
>>33196039
>>33196077
It was mirroring what Priest had done to him
>>
>>33196475
Well you gotta look at it from their point of view my dude, the founding fathers, especially Ben Franklin, believed that continental Europeans were incompatible with their vision of America because they'd put their old, sometimes ancient, allegiances before the American Experiment.

They were wrong and right about that to a certain extent, the Germans would always stick to together and and some state constitutions or legislature were written in english AND german but at the same time they really embrace that American frontier spirit and were some of the first settlers out west.

The were still better than what we have pouring into the country right now but one could argue the decline of the American Identity began by letting all those germans and continental Europeans in.
>>
>>33196039
want about the union raid and bombardment of NY?
>>
>>33196225
doesnt the entire united states share that demographic?
>>
File: 1478747335680.gif (3MB, 400x400px)
1478747335680.gif
3MB, 400x400px
>>33196211
kys
>>
>>33196577
That's one way of looking at it. If you see America as just some patch of dirt that makes anyone who's born here an American. But if you see America as a land of pioneers founded in 1776 in the context of her original people's Anglo-Saxon, common law tradition, then obiously that implies that some people are more or less American, with people who come here for guns or come illegally or do not care for a limited government and welfare state being less American.
>>
>>33196964
There shouldn't be a "Mexican" part of town anywhere in the u.s. They should be deported.
>>
File: fakenews.png (142KB, 630x492px) Image search: [Google]
fakenews.png
142KB, 630x492px
>>33196278
>>
File: powertrump.png (266KB, 633x633px) Image search: [Google]
powertrump.png
266KB, 633x633px
>>33196112
and the KEK runs away to San Fransisco with the whore that's literally fucked every man in new York... really makes you think
>>
>>33196445
But they dont though.
>>
>>33196222
Yes, these "sane" people that saw someone who thought obama was from africa, uses twitter in the manner of a 13 year old girl, who has been an ego driven bully all of his life, and they thought "I can take this man seriously."
>>
>>33195975
God I hated that movie. Seriously, it seemed WAY over the top, and very historically inaccurate.
>>
File: 1474853451394.jpg (434KB, 634x576px) Image search: [Google]
1474853451394.jpg
434KB, 634x576px
>>33196088
Fucking kek
>>
>>33196386
>USA has certainly become even more of a shithole since we let those immigrants in starting 200 years ago

Yeah, it has
>>
>>33196137
Of course he did - he basically said so during the whole, "we're hanging out in a whorehouse and you just woke up to find me in your room" scene.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.