[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gear queer thread /gq/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 110

File: 20170226_160405.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170226_160405.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
review your shit edition. Take a piece of gear out of the closet. take a shitty picture about it. what do you like about it, what do you dislike about it, would you buy it again
>/gq/ approved LBE + IFAK + More
http://pastebin.com/8wjMuz3w (embed)

>/k/ holster list
http://pastebin.com/4mi0WzZH (embed)

Discord: discord.gg/BNZXTRM

old >>33118414
>>
File: rifle and pc.jpg (3MB, 3135x2994px) Image search: [Google]
rifle and pc.jpg
3MB, 3135x2994px
>>
>>33131584
ITW fastmags: really solid retention and reindexing is a breeze however I would not use them with GI mags because they take a huge amount of force to draw for some reason pmags are fine. Stacking method is p cool too if you are into that
>>
>>33131656
shellback tactical plate carrier: i've had if for almost three years, It's held up to mild use. I take out and wear it 24/7 for a couple days every couple months. The velcro closure is holding up well to me taking it on and off when i just wear it around the house. Its decently comfortable, the only con i see to it is the quick release buckles in the shoulders dig into my collar bones if i wear a rucksack.
>>
File: IMG_1234.jpg (901KB, 1037x1383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1234.jpg
901KB, 1037x1383px
>>33130896
Never wear my AVS but I hope to change that.
the LV-MBAV knock-off I bought has gotten a lot more outside treatment.
>>
File: IMG_0584.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0584.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>33131665
forgot pic
>>
File: oFOYNTV.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oFOYNTV.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Actual picture of Gargantuanon operating at MSW, 2017
>>
File: 20170226_134107.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170226_134107.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
Tyr Tactical Gunfighter Belt
>retails for $120 with the outer belt and pad
>$30 for inner pants belt
>riggers belt with cobra buckle, molle webbing and options for metal hardpoint, sewn hardpoint, or no hardpoint
+can mount molle and 1.75 inch belt pouches
+can be worn like a battle belt or police duty belt
+low profile, will allow you to move better than a warbelt and suspenders system
-cannot handle lots of weight, pic related is max load, if you even carry an all metal handgun and 7.62 mags in this config
-clothing dependent. Obviously you have to be able to tuck in your shirt for the velcro system to work. guys in winter areas with big coats would have to use this belt with the included pad, which is just a really small warbelt.
-the 1inch space bettween molle rows is .75inches, so it'll squeeze your molle pouches a little. possibly more wear and tear, will observe and report how the tacos and ifak hold up

-/+ my cobra belt buckle is already shiny in some spots after a year
>>
File: The Greyman meme.png (1MB, 660x815px) Image search: [Google]
The Greyman meme.png
1MB, 660x815px
LBT 6094a

>Rugged and reliable, stitching and material has held up to massive abuse.
>Has enough real estate that it doesn't leave me yearning for anything else.
>Fit perfectly and sat at the optimal position
>Carrier itself is light enough, especially compared to IOTV
>Aesthetic as fuck

Dislikes:
>Shoulder pads could be better padded
>Side plate pouches oddly shaped, side plates stick out when in pouches.
>I got it in Tan 499, should have gotten it in a separate color like coyote brown or just MC. Did kinda look alright in UCPs with the Tan 499

Would I buy it again?
Yeah definitely, but not at retail price. Whereabouts of $200 if I HAD to purchase another one.

Pic related is the LBT in use in Germany. Four years of service and still doing fine.
>>
File: mah belt son.jpg (589KB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
mah belt son.jpg
589KB, 4128x2322px
>>33131584
A shitty picture? Damn is this the thread for me.

>AWS "assault belt system"
It's pretty sweet if you want a sturdy gun belt that doesn't have molle all over it. I dig the inner belt and outer belt, it never gives me any problems with my gear shifting around (besides my shitty fobus holster before I put hook velcro tabs on it).

>strike industries universal magazine pouch
It's meh. I suppose if light weight stretchy mag retention is your thing then go for it. I bought it to see if I could fit 10 round magpul Ar mags in there and it works to an extent. Its a pain in the ass to stack mags on top of each other with the thing though. The retention seems to be wearing out over time though, but I can't whine for the price.

Only difference now is i've since replaced that giant ass condor ifak pouch with a smaller one from rescue essentials. Plan on replacing the holster next, dunno with what though.
>>
>>33131890
how long did it take for your belt to ship and did they email you at all?
>>
File: IMG_5056.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5056.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Got it for 100 dollars even. 5.11 tactec. I like it for the occasional range use. Does what it needs to. Biggest problem it isn't "highspeed" like most of the other PC's out there, oh and it isn't multicam.
>>
>>33131914
Took them forfuckingever to ship it to me (I know it was over a month, but my memory is shit). And no they never e-mailed me. I asked them multiple times if I could get an update on my orders status and they never got back to me.

How ever just recently I ordered some more molle panels from them and they shipped them to me within 2 weeks and I got an e-mail regarding my tracking number.

Also I cant speak for the rifle mag pouch, but their newest handgun mag pouch is splendid for the price point. I've never played with taco pouches, but they seem to function in a similar fashion.
>>
>>33131917
that, and the weird ass back shoulder pad makes the rear plate sit too low
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Here is my ilbe *MEME* pack.

It's comfy, though I've heard it's not comfy at all when wearing armor but I'm a poorfag and have no plates to impress gq with.

I have taken it hiking/camping. I learned that you need to set that shit up to sit correctly on you before you set off, not a mile and a half down the road.

I want to say the main pack's volume is around 70 liters and the pack is build so you can carry 1.7 tons, because one marine is suppose to carry the rest of his squad and their equipment in his pack so there is only one set of foot prints.

There are wand pockets on the sides that are quite large, large enough to shove the end of my sopmod stock in and buckle my rifle to the pack and there is still wiggle room in it.

There is a good sized beaver tail, compression panel on the back that holds my rain gear. There is a fuck ton of straps, buckles, and molle every where on this fucker.

There is a good sized top pack that buckles to the top of the pack, I think they might be called claymore bags. It's quick to get to the zipper so obviously you put more essential stuff in there. I put a couple extra mags in it, secondary medical equipment, and my OR ferrosi hoody in it. I also like it because you can adjust the buckles and cinch shit down under the top pack, like a tarp.

I think there is also a small pack that goes on the bottom, I might have it somewhere but I've never used it.

Pro- comfortable to wear with a lot of weight
-pretty modular
-marpat is the coolest pat
-good ride adjustment(very comfy adjustable(obviously) hip belt, nice shoulder straps, solid load lifters)
-price(you can get them for under $100)

Cons- the pack itself weighs around 10 pounds
-random straps hanging/dangling everywhere
-feels like a lot of unnecessary shit going on

Would buy again

1/2
>>
>>33132039
I found if you stuff a bunch of 550 cord back there it'll sit decently right.
>>
Is it just me or did some companies up the prices on their carriers recently? Last I checked the TAG Vanguard was $250 and the LBT 6094 was like $350-$375 normally, then I check today and the TAG is $300 and the 6094 is nearly $450. FML Thinking of going with the Mayflower APC I guess. Good purchase for babys first carrier or no?
>>
>>33132096
I think tag just had a sale so maybe they pulled a GAP and Levi's and upped the prices so they can give the appearance of a massive sale
>>
Hoping my dead bird jacket gets here tomorrow, it's not tactical, but that's still gear right
>>
>>33132062
2/2

I plan on stripping a lot of weight of it by ripping of some random panels, straps, buckles, and molle. In doing that, it will also be able to compress a lot easier.

I'm going to take off the compression panel on the back, and just compression mount a hill people gear tarahumara pack or Connor pack to the back.
>>
File: Aero-SOF-Bav-Cummerbund-front.jpg (805KB, 2275x2769px) Image search: [Google]
Aero-SOF-Bav-Cummerbund-front.jpg
805KB, 2275x2769px
Someone talk me out of buying this. For that money there has to be something that >accepts iotv side plates
>quick release
>size small option
>will arrive in the next month

Really the built in admin pouches, and magazines, and mbitr stuff is nice, but not really necessary. It's the manlet size small part that's fucking me right now.

Some 1lt anon said it holds standard issue side plates, but the pictures don't really make it seem that way.
Also looking at tyr, but I'd have shell out for side plate bags. That and I doubt it would arrive before I ship out.
>>
>>33132279
IDK what military your in, but you'll probably have a list of gear that's been approved, I'd start there, so you don't buy a 400$ PC and then some boot lt tells you, you can't use it and your stuck with the issues shit
>>
File: pen.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
pen.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>33132279
>Someone talk me out of buying this. For that money there has to be something that accepts iotv side plates

Just get a cummerbund that accepts sideplates. You can swap out cummerbunds super easy. Or you can attach IOTV plate pouches on the inside of any normal MOLLE cummerbund.

For my $0.02, I wore a PIG PC in Afghanistan with sideplates. I didn't have the sideplate accepting cumberbund, so I just used the KHD plate pouches (same kind as in an IOTV) and MOLLE'd them on the inside of a normal MOLLE cummerbund. Even with the ghetto rigging, it was an excellent PC.
>>
>>33132096
The thing about the APC is it's not padded at all inside, making it relatively uncomfortable to wear with standalone single curve plates, which is what the majority of civilians with plates end up buying. I wouldn't get one unless I was also getting triple curve plates.

I have one and it's not a bad carrier at all but there are some refinements that could definitely be made. I dislike the way the rear platebag closes, I dislike the lack of padding, and I dislike the way the shoulder straps are placed super close. Then again I'm picky as fuck and will probably never find a plate carrier I like 100% until I sew my own.
>>
>>33132384
IIRC it's a job requirement that he has a quick release.
>>
>>33132329
I'm new to the unit, there's no list, everyone just does whatever. Really odd but I'm not complaining.

>>33132384
I looked into pig, I'm just concerned about fit. I'm 5'6 and really don't want to have it jiggling around as I'm running.
>>
>>33132430
Well I too am super picky so that is a little disappointing to hear. Every carrier I research, there is always something wrong with it I don't like, whether its cosmetic, functional, or just out of my price range. Want to get into gear, but man being so nit picky is a pain....
>>
>>33132447
I'm a similar height. Not a lot of jiggle. The plate cinches inside really well and the shoulder adjustment system is very solid.

Only upgrade would be to replace the plastic buckles with flat g-hooks. With extended rucking, those buckles will begin to dig into shoulders, even with the PIG's generous padding.

The cut down the center main flap on front also makes it really easy to set up and put on since you can leave one side forever closed and just open and close the other side to put it on or take it off.
>>
>>33130790
I also recommend getting the kind in either the resealable tubes, or the buckets.

and pack heavy rubber gloves with it. you definitely dont want to get that shit in your eyes on accident.

also if you got a bug out spot, build yourself an outdoor shower for the summer, with some cement for the floor, and a gravity fed tank of some sort. you wont get goo, or slop, or whatnot in the house after sweating your ass off, and you can use it as a decontamination area if you get someone else bodily fluids on you during shit happening. stock muriatic/hydrochloric acid to clean the cement in case of any chance of funk or stank growing. It's cheap and strong. i used it to clean a toilet at a place my buddies had for camping, since the shitter looked like it hadn't been cleaned since the age of the dinosaurs, and I didn't want a case of the bloody shits. took everything off the bowl, scale, rust, mold, and whatever else was on that shit. it was a little outhouse that had been built over a septic tank, and had a flush toilet. it was just so fucking dirty in there. not after that wash down with chemicals like that though.

we had these growing up in my hick families hose, and when i moved to Florida.
>>
>>33132483
Like >>33132436 said, lack of quick release is the only other issue. There's no published guideline in the brigade, so I wanted that to be a solid backstop if any one gave me hassle about it.
>>
>>33132465
maybe look into the ATS Aegis? it's around the same price.

Or maybe the crye JPC (although that doesn't have padding either)

otoh it's easy enough to rig padding onto a plate carrier that doesn't have it
>>
>>33132522
Recommendations to add padding or air flow? I'm not that crafty.
>>
File: 6546846984684684.jpg (1MB, 2288x1424px) Image search: [Google]
6546846984684684.jpg
1MB, 2288x1424px
Just got this Blue Force Gear micro trauma pouch.

Pros:
-Well designed
-Keeps stuff very secure but quickly accessible
-Extremely low profile mounted on a belt
-Ability to easily mount to a pack, plate carrier, etc as well

Cons:
-Micro means fucking micro
-Had to order a bunch of compact stuff to be able to squeeze everything I want in there

Contents list once I get the new stuff in:
HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal - Twin Pack
Compact Medical Trauma Bandage 4"
Frog Tape strips
Iodine Prep Pads
Lubricating Jelly
NPA
Compressed gauze
Compressed quick clot combat gauze
2 pairs heavy duty med gloves
Tourniquet x2

Tourniquets will probably end up getting strapped externally to the top and bottom.
>>
>>33132062
roll up any random straps like a roll of tape and secure them with electrical tape.

keep your panels, you're going to need them on it. dont do some autism forum old man surgery on it, the ILBE was a marpat version of the Arctryx Bora 90 i think. that fucker was like $600 new.
>>
>>33132521
If you need quick release, then it's not for you. I honestly don't know how much of a deal it's made of in most places these days.

In my day, we got issued Eagle plate carriers with no quick release and it wasn't a big deal. For actual use I wouldn't personally worry about quick release. For dodging SGMs, make your choice, I guess.
>>
>>33132522
Thanks anon, I'll give them a look. Appreciate it!
>>
Poncho liner aka woobie

10/10 kept me comfy while I slept in the mud
>>
File: mmmmm.jpg (281KB, 933x700px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.jpg
281KB, 933x700px
DD M4V11 w/EOTech 512, Magbul BUIS, 3-point blackhawk sling
FNS-9L/40L w/TLR-1 HL in lvl III retention safariland holster
2" horsehide trainers belt
Spectre MK3 Chest rig - 6 Pmags
Safariland double mag pouch w/ 17/14 round mags
SOG Trident Elite
Streamlight Microstream

MINIMALIST
>>
>>33132548
option 1: get some sheets of closed cell foam (approx 0.25 thick or so), cut it into the shape of a plate, and use adhesive backed velcro or something to attach it to the inside back face of the platebags.

option 2: use adhesive backed velcro to stick padding onto the outside of the carrier. For example you could use adhesive backed loop velcro + the Crye AVS pad set on the back platebag of the carrier (although the crye pads are expensive). Or the pig pontoons might work well for the back (although they probably would chafe like a bitch for the front platebag)

there are other ways but these are the simplest i can think of
>>
File: 71ql5vbe24L._SL1000_.jpg (218KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
71ql5vbe24L._SL1000_.jpg
218KB, 1000x1000px
anyone have or use a S.O.Tech Viper Flat IFAK LE? How is it? I hate large ifaks and want something flat and small
>>
>>33132430
the lbt has piss poor padding as well. desu, splurge for triple curves. my first spear is padded out the ass and it still sucks, mostly because of these plates

>>33132609
noice. ifak?
>>
>>33132576
I was thinking of getting an admin pouch and just covering up the top area where the quick release usually is. It's functional and will by pass all but the most butthurt of SGMs...
>>
>>33132651
Sounds like it would be cost effective and take under an hour to do. Thanks.
>>
>>33132706
I have a 6094 and the padding is closed cell foam sewn in. I only own triple curve plates now so I can't go back and see how the 6094 would do with single curves. It was a pretty nice carrier but it always felt like there was wasted material on it. It just didn't have to be quite as bulky as it was.
>>
Does 18D Matt ever post anymore? As anon? Or just *poof*?
>>
File: 1223151817.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1223151817.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Been awhile since i posted this pic but i got done pretty comfy gear that i used to take to my family's farm land to shoot
>>
File: 1223151816.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1223151816.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>33132854
Fucking sideways
>>
>>33131200
>MFW I beat "Gargantuanon" by two inches
>>
File: drugrug.jpg (145KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
drugrug.jpg
145KB, 960x720px
>>33132854
>Baja hoodie
my nigga
>>
guys should i get the UV-5R Baofeng?
>>
>>33132888
Crop it a little bit and it'll flip it correctly
>>
File: BattleBelt4.jpg (255KB, 1163x695px) Image search: [Google]
BattleBelt4.jpg
255KB, 1163x695px
>>33129149
>>33129417
Holy fuck I never even thought of using it to strap shit on somethin other than me.

>>33129444
True. I was thinking it over again a couple hours ago and I think a different belt setup would be a better idea. Something smaller and lighter than a battle belt that a guy can just snap on and go with.

>>33129486
>bruh you have 9 rifle mag pouches.
You're assuming my belt and my vest go together. They do not.
>>
>>33132888
where to cop sideways drug rug
>>
>>33132976
Goodwill
>>
>>33132575
What will I be using the panels for? Really? If you know, tell me what the side panels with molle are for?

As for the 50 extra straps, I don't plan on on buying any of the other components for this pack so I highly doubt I will be using 70 percent of the straps on here.

As for the back compression panel, I would basically be replacing it with a pack held on by compression straps, and I can do everything and more with the compression straps than the panel.
>>
File: 1485968342474.jpg (650KB, 2022x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1485968342474.jpg
650KB, 2022x1264px
>>33132962
i left it at home and really regret that so i dont see it anymore
>>33132973
i just posted it off my phone, ill get it correct on my laptop later
>>33132976
i got mine at goodwill like >>33133003 said but you can just google baja hoodie and find one cheap
>>
>>33132567
I think I have become sold on this over the past couple weeks. I was gonna get an Lbt micro ifak pouch, but I think the fact that you can pull it all out at once makes the bfg better.
>>
>be manlet
>need 8x10 plate
>no one makes multi curve manlet plates ;_;
>>
File: 1467639930833.png (1MB, 1074x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1467639930833.png
1MB, 1074x1070px
>>33133028
They're so /k/omfy. You dun goof'd, anon.
>>
>>33133080
even if he knows he's full of shit at least he's got some space for humor too
>>
File: IMG_8948.jpg (1MB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8948.jpg
1MB, 1932x2576px
>>33131584
recently got this holster

its good

would buy again/10
>>
>>33133080
i left it at home on accident when i left to MOS school
>>
File: LowLevelNPC.jpg (2MB, 3120x3848px) Image search: [Google]
LowLevelNPC.jpg
2MB, 3120x3848px
>>33132854
>>33132888
I remember you
>>33132964
Yes
>>33133099
Get a hamburger
>>
>>33132706
>noice. ifak?
none, it's somewhere on my to-do
>>
>>33133295
yeah its been awhile, ive been gone ages
>>
>>33133020
the side pouches? they were for motors, but i use them for holding a folding camp chair and a shitty tent that i just threw away because my sisters dog pissed on it.

its your pack, do with it as you will, I just like having the option of being able to rig something up if the need arises.
>>
File: IMG_8940.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8940.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>33133295
>cant come up with any banter of his own
very low energy
>>
File: FallenSnow.jpg (2MB, 2328x3021px) Image search: [Google]
FallenSnow.jpg
2MB, 2328x3021px
>>33133383
>is finally excited that he can bully someone else for being skeleton
l o w e n e r g y
>>
>>33133366
Yeah, I get what you are saying, but a SHIT TON of this stuff is unnecessary for me. Plus I can totally strip this thing down for my minimal large pack needs and then buy another one for $80 for max, large pack needs. I just hate carrying around 40 pounds of equipment in a 10 pound backpack. It makes absolutely no sense to do that.
>>
File: 1477410712123.jpg (487KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1477410712123.jpg
487KB, 1080x810px
>>33133414
one of us is clearly misinformed on the skelly status of the other. post height/weight
>>
File: IsThisAnMP5.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IsThisAnMP5.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>33133520
6'2"
170lbs

Its not just me doing the psi posting :^)
>>
File: IMG_7796.jpg (368KB, 1080x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7796.jpg
368KB, 1080x990px
>>33133539
6' 175

im going to call CPS, your parents clearly arent feeding you enough

>Its not just me doing the psi posting :^)
wdhmbt
>>
File: 65416541651651.jpg (526KB, 1656x1164px) Image search: [Google]
65416541651651.jpg
526KB, 1656x1164px
>>33133539
>>33133520
>2017
>not being thicc
Humanitarian aid inbound.
>>
>>33133099
brand?
>>
File: speed=high.jpg (3MB, 1944x4160px) Image search: [Google]
speed=high.jpg
3MB, 1944x4160px
>>33133554
The real issue is the fact that I have a long torso so I have to end up wearing larger baggy shirts that further the skeleton meme
>>33133610
Was shark that high drag that you had to drop 3 letters from it?
>>
>>33133610
send mountain house pls

>>33133616
KT mech akela on a safariland drop plate
>>
File: Gorka.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
Gorka.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>33133632
Forgot autismcode
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (274KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
274KB, 1600x1200px
>>33133539
>>33133295
>>33132854
>>33132609
>>33132279
>>33131863
>>33131656
i think every gear fag needs headgear of some
>>
File: Helmet.jpg (2MB, 3385x2721px) Image search: [Google]
Helmet.jpg
2MB, 3385x2721px
>>33133654
>wearing night vision in the middle of the day
Might as well take dope and beer instead
>>
File: NEAT image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
NEAT image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>33133654
me
>>
File: A2gripIRL.jpg (16KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
A2gripIRL.jpg
16KB, 450x320px
>>33133632
the real issue is you need to up your caloric intake

were all worried about you
>>
>>33133654
i got a wool cap in my pic, extra comforty headgear for me my dude
>>
>>33133668
they look cool tho
>>
File: 54684684684654.jpg (511KB, 876x1210px) Image search: [Google]
54684684684654.jpg
511KB, 876x1210px
>>33133632
Not him but Shark caught a ban for "advertising" when he was offering people a red dot and mount at 60% off retail. Serves that homo right.

>>33133641
Best I can do is buckets of lard and steaks.
>>
>>33133670
Is that the reversible splitter parka?
>>
File: 1488153851579.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1488153851579.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
>>33133692
ill take the steaks, A2 could use the lard
>>
File: 23.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>33133681
wool caps dont look operator enough

the box for it., if anyone cares
>>
>>33133677
I have an unlimited supply of cliffbars for snacking on while operating.
>>33133692
The real issue at hand is how upset that mixed mag configuration makes me
>>33133688
No, they are heavy and another thing to catch on trees when not in use and im not wearing a tard helmet all day unless circumstances require it
>>
File: IMG_2616.jpg (246KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2616.jpg
246KB, 1280x960px
>>33133698
yes, i got a thing for German stuff for WW2 have a Y-strap and A-frame for it too, the belt dos not match tho

pic is a bit better of the parka
>>
>>33133718
id rather wear my wooly cap with my gear than my issued kevlar and avs even though i could shoot at night with the peq to be honest
>>
File: IMG_1268.jpg (727KB, 1383x1037px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1268.jpg
727KB, 1383x1037px
>>33131584
>Dr.M LV-MBAV

>Pros
*Lightweight minimalist system
*Relatively durable
*Velcro is going strong
*Stitching is good.
*very comfortable.
*looks cool

>cons
*Mbav soft armor cut taking up surface area and the soft armor insert is expensive and difficult to get.
*You look like a dork from the side with the skeletonized cumberbund.
*shoulder adjustment is a fucking nightmare to adjust
*plates sit a little low to include the mbav plate backer.
*out in the rain the stretch material exsorbs water after a while in a downpour.

>DR.M skeletonized chestrig for the LV-mbav

>pros
*it's a swift clip just rig I can stand.
*quick and ready to go system
*10x3 molle straps and two 1x1 molle loops on the very sides.
*stitching is superb
* can fit what I want

>cons
*Straps loosen over time might be due to the slick nylon straps he used or the ITW hardware.

>overall my experience with DR.M and his products has been nothing but great. but I'm hesitant to recommend knockoffs to people, when I've neither been deployed with it nor used it to till it has fallen apart at the seams.

-----
>>
r8 this order i placed today
>>
>>33133752
Any issues with fading so far? The repros seem to be stitched in India which is fine but having the pattern fade quick would suck.
>>
>>33133719
true, but i like them
>>
>>33133766

>AWS Universal mag pouch

>pros
*1000d Cordura - the stiffness of 1000d is preferred by me, makes reinserting mags easier.
*fits a lot of mags of different shapes and sizes

>cons
*in the pursuit to make the pouches "universal" AWS made the lid of the mag pouch free floating and holds on to the pouch's body via velcro and a .25 inch strap on the upper portion of the mag pouch.
the issue is that .25 inch strap. Especially during night drills it tends to like to catch the mags feeding lips when I try to put my empty back home. requiring me to take my eyes off my target which is not good. (my solution like all things was to use 500mph tape - which worked but not going to last you forever.)

>Overall
my experience with AWS Universal mag pouch, was not great wouldn't recommend it to anyone. unless their goal is to fight with their kits.

---
>USMC issue SDS molle2 canteen pouch

>pro
*Fits lots of things and fits them good.
*That Y strap on the top and loop on the lid make for a great mounting position for the Garmin
*ranges give you free crayons.

>cons
* looks dopey
* isn't tier 1
*sags a bit

>overall experience with the USMC issue SDS molle2 canteen pouch.
It's my all time favorite molle pouch I've been using it as a mag pouch for some time now partly to keep my front mag pouches a single stack and maintain a 6mag or + combat load, It's been used either to grab a handful of mags and plop them right in front of me when prone or to refill the three mag pouches at my 12 o clock. it's done it's job and it's done it well.
I use the Y strap and loop to hold my GPS
I tuck the corner of the GPS within the Y strap to prevent it from snagging and tearing off meanwhile the display screen and controls are still visible and accessible to me.

Hell yeah I'd recommend it to people as long as they don't expect something super high speed.
>>
File: 65463513216546.jpg (959KB, 1950x1036px) Image search: [Google]
65463513216546.jpg
959KB, 1950x1036px
>>33133767
I think you did good. Curious to see how that esstac pouch works out.

>>33133719
>mixed mag configuration
I haven't yet begun to mix mags. Finally gutted all but the shittiest of GI mags in the collection and put magpul followers in them this weekend. If anyone needs a surplus of absolute shit-tier, tilty as fuck followers and springs let me know.
>>
Not really sure where else to post this but have any of y'all ever fucked with making IRL raider armor like Mad Max style post apocalyptic style armor?
>>
>>33133768
no, i have not gone outside a lot with is to really wear it down, i have only had it for 6-7 mouths
>>
File: IMG_1117.jpg (373KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1117.jpg
373KB, 1152x864px
>>33133800
>>
File: 9468225_orig.jpg (283KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
9468225_orig.jpg
283KB, 1100x733px
>>33133766
Having a LV MBAV from another vendor made for myself right now, will post writeup about it when its done.
>>33133767
>buying from skubtac
>using a dump pouch
>>33133829
Why would you improvise when you can make good stuff
>>
>>33133840
Its for an event, its like fallout themed and such, and i want to make some raider stile stuff but all the results from normal searches are pretty unhelpful.
>>
File: IMG_8734.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8734.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>33133823
same. im not digging the KTS triple shingle much, holds the mags real well but isnt terribly easy to draw from - i think things will be more accessible protruding a bit further in the KYWI

>>33133840
only relevant trip's opinions, thx
>>
File: NEAT.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
NEAT.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>33133840
>can this be a meme
>>
>>33133840
>Having a LV MBAV from another vendor made for myself right now
molle monkey tactical?
>>
>>33133856
>block 2 autism
Dis regarded
>>33133865
I approve it
>>33133855
Ask /cgl/
>>33133878
Nope
>>
File: 1487979577570.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1487979577570.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
>>33133879
>his rail bends from prolonged viewing
d y n a m i c
>>
>>33133766
how much did the repro run you?
>>
>>33133897
>he doesnt know about the kmr-a
If your rail isnt a skeleton like yourself you need to reconsider your life.

DD rails are garbage
>>
File: IMG_1437.jpg (423KB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1437.jpg
423KB, 864x1152px
Also I fucking hate the cyre mag pouches too floppy and make me reeee hard.

>>33133879
>Nope
literally who

>>33133904
With all the custom cummerbunds and custom requests and extra shit around 300-400usd I think.
>>
File: muhparsecs.jpg (27KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
muhparsecs.jpg
27KB, 323x323px
>>33133909
>DD rails are garbage
looks like all that shitposting has really gone to your head
>>
File: chillout.jpg (1MB, 3520x2008px) Image search: [Google]
chillout.jpg
1MB, 3520x2008px
>>33133925
Digging your AR setup
>literally who
I need to get mine act like its rare before sharing the name but I've never heard it mentioned here.
>>33133937
As someone who has owned and sold a number of them they are all garbage. Around water the screws retaining them rust which causes them to seize onto the nut.
>>
>>33133951
>As someone who has owned and sold a number of them they are all garbage
havent seen a trip make worse and worse decisions as the years go on since dr8co, i guess someone had to fill his shoes
>>
>>33133979
Let me get a tan and gain 200lbs before you call me dr8co. Daniel Defense is the SIG of the AR world.
>>
>>33133992
>Let me get a tan and gain 200lbs before you call me dr8co.
fair
>Daniel Defense is the SIG of the AR world.
cg tier opinions
>>
File: 184.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
184.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>33134023
>>33133992
Guys, seriously, we're on 4chan. Can we please take this seriously?
>>
File: IMG_0915.jpg (449KB, 1152x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0915.jpg
449KB, 1152x704px
>>33133951
>Digging your AR setup
Much obliged, kept it simple.

Whoever makes it I'd like to hear your opinion on it either for better or worse.
>>
File: EEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1MB, 2686x3566px) Image search: [Google]
EEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
1MB, 2686x3566px
>>33134040
Yeah for sure bud
>>33134039
no
>>
File: IMG_7760.jpg (3MB, 2520x3360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7760.jpg
3MB, 2520x3360px
>>33134039
i am srs
>>
File: IMG_20170120_234739.jpg (4MB, 2802x1958px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170120_234739.jpg
4MB, 2802x1958px
PSA/Review: Magpul MS4
>Yo dawg, I heard you like QD...
Materials are solid. Magpul delivers a fast, clean sling with a strap just wide enough to be comfortable for extended ops. More than enough length adjustments, the fastest of which gives you an extra foot or two (or tightens it back up) using a slim but easily manipulated slider. The sling also transitions quickly between 1 and 2 point configurations
>the slider makes optimizing sling lengths for 1/2 point configurations virtually effortless

The MS4 is the 'pure QD' flavor of Magpul's slings, and therefore requires at least one QD point at the back of your receiver (or on your stock). Additional QD points on your rail are necessary to utilize the 2 point function. For this reason, the MS4 definitely lacks some flexibility. The MS3 (paraclip version I believe) may interest you instead as it can attach to a wider variety of sling mounts...
[spoiler] including QD adapters [/spoiler]

[ ] Do not recommend
[x] Recommend

>>33132609
p decent fnsbro

>>33133879
whaa?? FSP cutouts are the sex

>>33133834
love me some USGI mags but you are a true believer. Must know why...
>>
>>33134073
do you have a hx of anaphylaxis
>>
>>33133767
>magnets in pouches

rip compasses
>>
File: 4mags and a waterbottle.jpg (355KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
4mags and a waterbottle.jpg
355KB, 1152x864px
>>33134073
>Must know why...
mixture of OCD, and if it ain't broke..

got 6mags stanags
worked great decided I wanted more
bought more and was given more.

added bonus was them sliding out of Chicoms like a dream.
>>
What is the comfiest, slick carrier, that mounts rigs?
>>
>>33134185
perroz designs LPSPC is pretty comfy.
>>
File: IMG_20161008_093106.jpg (842KB, 2988x2709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161008_093106.jpg
842KB, 2988x2709px
>>33134094
nope, but it's common in others and I got it for free. Plus that shit'll give you a boost if you really need it

>>33134149
>if it ain't broke..
troo dat. awfully cozy

>>33134185
ferro slickster
velocity systems lo-vis/LEPC
lv mbav obvo
>>
>>33134228
Gee bill, two pistols?
>>
>>33134290
ask me that to my face irl
>>
>>33134290
backup G26 is John Wick approved m8
>>
>>33134212
Is the cummerbund the only real difference between the lpspc and mspc? I had been looking at them and the slickster
>>33134228

I'd love to be able to buy an mspc minus cummerbund and buy a tubes cummerbund kit from first spear, even though it would be a little costly.
>>
>>33134228
w2c free epipen
>>
File: 20170227_003606[1].jpg (925KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
20170227_003606[1].jpg
925KB, 2304x1296px
Eagle FB M4 mag pouch:
pros:
>good retention (fuzzy lining adds friction so small >bumps don't shift the mags loose over time)
>smooth to draw from
>easy to reinsert mags into due to kydex insert
>has optional velcro flap for those MFF inserts in your local indoor skydiving place.
>can be worn horizontally on a duty belt.

cons:
>doesn't want to accept gen3 PMAGs due to overinsertion lip catching on the kydex insert.
>expensive in multicum
>>
>>33134332
the LPSPC has velcro on the front and the different cummerbund. it also has a few more options like MOLLE back.

my friend has the slickster, he says he wishes he got the perroz instead
>>
>>33134314
You going to throw your other pistol at him and challenge him to a duel?
>>
File: 20170227_003846[1].jpg (1MB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
20170227_003846[1].jpg
1MB, 2304x1296px
this is my trusty Asgaard Tactical plate carrier
it's very well thought out for a swecuck design. i think the guy who made it works at Snigel Design for his day job, but all of his designs I've seen are head and shoulders above most of Snigel's actual rigs.

The SRBs on the shoulders allow fast donning or doffing without removing a helmet or earpro. The place they attach leaves the shoulder pocket unimpeded so you can barely tell you have it on while shooting.

The drag handle pops out to approximately 2' when you give it a tug, which makes it a lot easier to drag a casualty while maintaining some situational awareness.

This one has an airflow cummerbund that is very nice if you don't want to carry anything crazy heavy. Has built in side plate pockets, unlike the Crye version. The way it's built helps the front and rear platebags ride well, unlike the Crye carriers which tend to ride low in the back.

The front placard is removable and the webbing on the front is spaced to accept ITW QASM buckles for Swiftclip compatibility.

Built in admin pouch is very roomy and has elastic inside for organization or for tie-downs.
>>
>>33134350
> velcro on the front

Are you referring to the spot between the buckles?

What does the padding on the chest side look like? Solid foam or foam with vent lines?

I'm guessing the shoulder pads are a must?
>>
>>33134337
find some idiot just throwing them away

>>33134332
damn, looking into side plates already? Anything bigger than swimmer's cut plates and I'm flirting with claustrophobia

>>33134374
>The drag handle pops out to approximately 2'
rather legit. does it stow well? or pose a snag risk?
>>
File: DSC03420.jpg (827KB, 1720x966px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03420.jpg
827KB, 1720x966px
>>33134386
yeah between the buckles, I mean its still material hes gotta account cost for.
the padding is a 3D mesh, it breaths pretty well and is one of the comfier for carriers that I've used. the shoulder pads IMO are the best part of the carrier I'd recommend them, but they obviously do make your shoulders look bigger when concealed.
>>
>>33134396
>rather legit. does it stow well? or pose a snag risk?
it velcros down so it's no more of a snag risk than a normal drag handle like on many other carriers.
>>
>>33134396
No, I'm looking at the quick release, molle outside, and Velcro loop on the body side of the cummerbund. I don't want side plates. Mainly for the quick release tubes. I think velocity's old lwpc cummerbund design would be awesome with a tube system. Really, id settle for a skelotonized molle cummerbund with tubes.
>>
>>33134405
I'm not really worried about concealment. My main thing is for sure comfort and rig compatibility and ideally Velcro front and back cummerbund attachment. I think I'll be going with the mspc and eventually getting a first spear cummerbund. It will be a while, I'm currently in the process of purchasing a home and doing all the fun permits and bullshit that comes with it, and I'll probably buy plates first anyway.
>>
>>33134594
It's horseshit that FS makes you buy a $200 cummerbund just for the tubes.
>>
File: 2vadw1w.jpg (131KB, 1599x1066px) Image search: [Google]
2vadw1w.jpg
131KB, 1599x1066px
OTVs are aesthetic as hell, but is there any reason whatsoever to use them over an ordinary plate carrier?
>>
>>33134634
They're outdated, heavy and complicated. Better options are out there for carrying heavy loads or the ability to accept soft armor.
>>
>>33134621
Yeah, it's sad. They've had tubes out for a while now, I can't believe no one else has made a quality quick release system, that detaches at the cummerbund-carrier joint.
>>
Asked in akg but thought Id ask here as well.

what options do I have for a good 7.62x39 3 wide single stack molle mag pouch for my plate carrier?
>>
Is this the right place to ask?
With summer around the corner I want to get a canteen to sling around my shoulder so I can stay hydrated at my job.
What're some good, reasonably priced, canteens that you fellas can recommend?
>>
File: IMAG1347.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1347.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
>>33131723
Who gave you that :^
I'm actually attempting to 3d print some parts for my rdb to make it an ma5c

Not home but when I get home I'll stick these reviews in the paste bin

I'll review my cubano cortes

>pros
Almost as low profile as a slick without pouches, everything is very tight and condensed
Stitching is very good and the molle is just the right tightness for pouches to not sag but not to hard to put stuff in
Shoulder pads it comes with are great, if it's sinched right you barely notice you're wearing it
Cheap for what it is
Comes in EMR :^)
Cumberbund has built in pouches

>cons
Kangaroo pouch is very tight, can hold 2 mags if you really really try and that's with no pouches on top
Can only hold 3 rifle pouches across the front, you can put more on the cummerbund however
Adjusting the shoulders is a pain in the ass, it's a mile of Velcro and you have to get it at the exact right spot which requires taking off the pads

9/10 would buy another
>>
>>33133692
How do you like the D3CR? I've been thinking about using this and a Ronin Senshi belt.
>>
>>33132384
What patch?
>>
Since everyone bullied me and my ops core for having a fatty shroud :(
>>
>>33135611
where the hell did you cop that, and is it made for guys that are over 6 foot tall?
>>
File: 9hole2.png (4MB, 1690x947px) Image search: [Google]
9hole2.png
4MB, 1690x947px
>>33136317
R-karbid
That's not how pcs work, they're sized to the plate, not the person. I'm 6'8" (should really out this in my name) and I use large sapis because xl is to wide.
>>
File: nalgenecollection.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
nalgenecollection.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>33134460
you've got a vision bro - definitely wanna see how it turns out

>>33135062
does nalgene ring a bell?

>>33136274
no fatties, no exceptions
>>
>>33136374
thanks for looking out bro.
>>
>>33132896
>6'10

spartans confirmed real
>>
>still need multimeme pants
>arktis or arcy leaf
>cant decide

fuck my wallet.
>>
File: helm.jpg (498KB, 980x1306px) Image search: [Google]
helm.jpg
498KB, 980x1306px
>>33136274
Fuck dude i feel sorry i made you spend $150.
>>
>>33135730
He threw it in the trash can, that's how much he liked it.
>>
>>33136420
why not cryes

actually though if you're a medium I have some arktis c222s in multimeme i'm not using
>>
>>33132896
Wew lad
Post proofs
>>
>>33136541
I'm a small (suffering in the world of buying mil issue). I don't like the crye cut it looks too FUTURE for me. I prefer as simple MIL issue stuff as it gets. Arktis is what france uses and I love french stuff so thats one reason. Arcy leaf is because I already have experience and plenty civilian clothe of theirs. Can you tell me about the arktis quality, pictures of it on you maybe? My frenchbro isnt the most articulate when he talks about this sorta stuff.
>>
>>33136567
well the c222s are basically crye copies

they're fairly well built, comparable to my other pants. their stretch material is less stretchy than most of their competitors.
>>
Got to go out shooting yesterday with some buds. Good time. One of my friends got to test out his new LBV. I personally am not a fan of them but he liked it well enough. Also he finally got his suppressor after waiting for like a year for his paperwork to process. It was my first time shooting suppressed weapon. Holy shit, it made my dick hard. We shot it with his M&P9 and his scorpion. Holy shit it made my dick diamonds. I want a can now.
>>
>>33136600
Yeah, I'm more after the 111s. How is the water and wind proof?
>>
>>33136618
I forgot to add, I want a suppressor so bad now that I'm already about to pull the trigger on a threaded barrel for my VP9
>>
>>33136623
haven't done too much with them yet, but i'm very skeptical of water/windproof 50/50 nyco. sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
>>33136644
Well thats why we have /k/ommandos take em in the shower and wherever else. Waterproof doesnt mean submergable though, it means it repels and resists rain very well. Something I didn't realize when testing like my PCU like an idiot. Windproof does mean windproof though. Idk, try it in the shower on your arm and see how long it takes to get wet I guess. Gorka you can just stand in there and stay dry.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-27-15-34-57_1.jpg (165KB, 782x1354px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-27-15-34-57_1.jpg
165KB, 782x1354px
>>33136495
Its ok, a small part of my purchase after my paycheck came in today. Hopefully everything will arrive tomorrow
>>
>>33136668
No, waterproof means waterproof, think Gore-tex. No water should get in. Water resistant is how the PCU L5 jackets are supposed to be.

anyways i ran the sink over them and they appear to be DWR treated
>>
>>33136741
Does water "proof" mean that at this point? I don't know what to believe anymore. EVERYTHING I KNOW IS LIES! Huh. Well some companies are all "well it means it can just survive in the wet really well" and others are all "No fuck you we submarine now".

Also removing trip for the inevitable stupid shit I say.
>>
>>33136718
HOw much did all that run you
>>
>>33136867
About $800 ish, there's more but some if it is cropped out.
>>
>>33137008
WHat else did you get? Also what site you order from? Lots o options
>>
>>33136502
Did he really or are you being a silly goose?
>>
>>33137087
Just some boxers, socks, and stuff for my backpack.

I usually order from NorseGear.com, mainly Norwegian site, but they're expanding to Poland and Sweden. Other than that, ArmyGear, eBay, etc. are good if you're looking for a gem once in a while.
>>
>>33137109
I'm being a dumb duck, but he did sell it recently. He's building a belt setup, I think mainly for 12 gun and so he can try to be the gayes-um I mean grayest man possible. I'd say he will eventually get another rig or a pc.
>>
File: 1412051466481.png (330KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1412051466481.png
330KB, 500x387px
>>33137252
>12 gun
>>
File: benis_ddd.jpg (3MB, 2148x2634px) Image search: [Google]
benis_ddd.jpg
3MB, 2148x2634px
Finished juting up my helmet. I kind of got lazy at the end and just wrapped some extra net around the NOD horn. I think I'll just take that off and give it a spritz of tan and brown paint.
>>
>>33137540
Yeah, I think that would be better.
>>
File: gaddafi.jpg (64KB, 585x400px) Image search: [Google]
gaddafi.jpg
64KB, 585x400px
>mfw wont get my dead bird jacket until tomorrow now

>still waiting another month for my tyr order

if shtf in the next 30days IM A DEAD MAN
>>
File: 20170227_140848.jpg (3MB, 4032x1190px) Image search: [Google]
20170227_140848.jpg
3MB, 4032x1190px
HTC belt arriving tomorrow then we low viz city.
>>
>>33138393
our belt rigs are really similar. I guess we are a hive mind circle jerk
>>
>>33138393
i apprieacte the belt set up, but fuck senpai thats a lot of kydex
>>
>>33138466
there's just not a lot you can do with a belt. Some mags, ifak, pistol, squeeze some sheers/knife/multitool in here or there. Nothing wrong with it, just boring
>>
>>33138466

Yeah buddy. Messing around with it on a regular belt it's turning out exactly as planned. Probably lower profile than HTC's entire system. Put a light jacket or even a button up over it and you can't tell I have it on. Makes me feel better about limited space in the micro blowout kit. Should be even better with that leather front/cobra rear hybrid dual HTC belt system coming tomorrow.

>>33138515

Kind of the point, need a rigid system that will keep everything rigid and close to the body without a lot of play. I have bags full of old mounting hardware...may end up daisy chaining the pistol and rifle mag carriers together to make it a single unified piece.
>>
>>33132962
Nice rags m8
>>
>>33134228
nice meme
>>
Do rifle cases fall under gearqueet? Im starting to get enough that throwing the ones i want to shoot into my backseat and hauling them to the range is a pain. Id ideally like something i can throw 2 rifles and all my extras i.e. earpro/eyepro, staple gun, targets, ammo ect.

Id prefer something not made in china but its not a deal breaker
>>
>>33138926
look on the sporting section of craigslist for cities next to military bases to find pelican cases cheap.
>>
>>33138964
Didnt even think about craigslist. Il look around.
I know hard cases are a lot bstter for actual protection but im really looking for something to just take my shit with me in one trip. Would a soft case be better for just carrying them or are they all crap
>>
>>33139033
I'd rather have that hardcase to keep an investment like my rifle in.
>>
File: 654+4654654651.jpg (1MB, 2824x1060px) Image search: [Google]
654+4654654651.jpg
1MB, 2824x1060px
>>33139033
HSP incog is great, not sure if it's big enough for your needs. I'll separate the uppers from lowers and carry two ARs in it. They also make a longer version. Can fit ammo, staplers, etc in the side compartment.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 209x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 209x194px
>>33136718
>black peltors
>>
>>33139070
Now that im thinking about it i could throw all the other shit into a backpack and have cases that actually protect the rifles.

>>33139106
Neat, il look into it but i think it might be a bit short. The only "modern" gun ive got is a scar 17, the rest is milsurp and i shoot those a lot more. Its a nice rifle but im not really sure why i bought it.
>>
File: eh.png (314KB, 479x354px) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
314KB, 479x354px
where can i get this jacket?
>>
>>33139416
looks like an SAS smock.
>>
>>33139416
http://www.ima-usa.com/german-wwii-linen-smock-with-hood-tan-and-water-camouflage.html
its a german smock
>>
>>33138687
I mean, my ifak is the only part of my system that sticks out
>>
>>33137540
Damn that actually looks pretty good
>>
File: AVS 5.jpg (2MB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
AVS 5.jpg
2MB, 2016x1512px
Crye AVS

Pros:
>Extremely comfortable so it's easy to wear for long periods of time.
>Modular design so you can build a carrier that suits your mission
>Passive airflow so you stay cool while wearing it in warmer climates
>Built for zip-on back panels so you can have easily removable rear accessories rather than stuck-on MOLLE panels

Cons:
>Expensive
>Bulky
>Almost none of the accessories are size-based, meaning if you have a plate carrier other than medium you're going to either have exposed hook & loop and wasted space where more MOLLE could've been put on (or where MOLLE should've been taken off).

Grey area:
>Weight is not substantial, but it's not light.
>Front triple mag plackard has an area where the color/camouflage wears really quickly, meaning that with almost minimal use part of your PC will go from Multicam/RG/Tan/Dragon Dildo pattern to white
>Purchasing one instantly associates you with Squid
>>
>>33139719
Yeah the rest is pretty darn low profile. Hoping this HTC belt is rigid enough I don't end up missing a rigger's setup.
>>
>>33139846
so you chose the HTC setup instead eh
>>
File: 1485454576621.gif (1MB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
1485454576621.gif
1MB, 320x214px
>>33139929
Nope. Just the low viz belt/underbelt themselves which were actually priced pretty decent at $100 for both. Using my own kit here: >>33138393
>>
>>33139963
dope, I think you'll like it.
I think I'm gunna get the SET stuff for my low viz belt+underbelt.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (39KB, 300x287px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
39KB, 300x287px
should i pick this up for my sks?
anyone see any other rig for an sks
>>
File: ewewd.jpg (124KB, 1200x483px) Image search: [Google]
ewewd.jpg
124KB, 1200x483px
>>33140187
chicom sks rigs are cheap and durable. They also work for ar mags.
>>
>>33139782
it also literally has "cp" all over it, which is bad. (or good, I don't know what you're into you fucking nazi).
>>
File: image.jpg (857KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
857KB, 3264x2448px
Peltor Comtac III ACH.

Pros:
>Excellent microphone and radio chatter quality
>Comfortable after addition of gel earcups
>can be mounted on helmets
>spare parts are easilly found if anything breaks
>Noise cancelation makes shooting rifles indoors easy, even standalone
>Talking while shooting is good

Cons:
>Hear through technology, while cool, could use some improvement. Sounds can come through distorted, directional hearing isn't at all perfect.
>Expensive
>Full comms setup is almost doubling the price paid for the headset
>In order to be comfortable, 80 dollar gel cups are necessary
>In order to helmet mount have to cut off headband.

It's very nice all in all and I like it. So much better than say howard leights or Sordins. If I had to pick a headset, It would be the TEA High Threat though.
>>
>>33140056
>SET
Please elaborate, not familiar.
>>
File: war-belt-with-Burros.jpg (547KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
war-belt-with-Burros.jpg
547KB, 750x1000px
>>33140351
snake eater tactical.
>>
>>33140520
Nice, kind of reminds me BFG's slim pouches as well.
>>
File: 1484182500390.png (831KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1484182500390.png
831KB, 1280x1381px
>>33140238
Those TEA High Threat sets look pretty good, but they seem to only be sold through request, anyone know the price/ power level requirement to even buy them?
>>
What plate carrier is picture on the top of the stack of stuff?

Guy says he used to be an "operator," marine recon apparently, not sure when, but not recently by the looks of that stack. Apparently lots of "specialized" gear.
>>
>>33140533
yeah, the snake eater ones have kydex in them too to aid with reinsertion of mags though.
>>
>>33140238
>>33140609
Also I was planning on buying a set of Sordin Supreme X with gel cups to upgrade from my Howard Leights with a helmet mounting kit from TNVC, since it sounds like you have tried them all would you mind explaining the differences in hearing acuity between the Sordins and higher end models please? Trying to decide if it is worth paying twice as much or more over the Sordins.
>>
File: EfI1pjS.jpg (519KB, 1620x2164px) Image search: [Google]
EfI1pjS.jpg
519KB, 1620x2164px
>>33140707
>>
>>33140733
No way, looks totally different, although I'd love to dream.
>>
>>33140733
this image proves how much /k/ has an irrational hatred of muhreens.

>woodlands in the desert like retards
Not all of afghan is a desert and the main purpose of the uniform is to blend in with their afghan counterparts. The Green Berets do this as well so I guess they're retards too.

REEEE
>>
>>33140794
I'm mostly meming cause he said he was MARSOC, which is who used the LV-MBAVs. I honestly don't know what it is. Looks like an MBAV cut for the soft armor but it doesn't appear to be an LV
>>33140802
(you)
>>
>>33140707
>Marine Recon
>Operator

haha nice one

on a side note just got an email from UPS, tyr tactical shipment inbound 3/6 which means it wont be another 30 days

>>33140830
marsoc and recon are too different things, but in your defense everyone knows your meming, that guy just is taking it literal
>>
>>33140850
Ah gotcha, I honestly didn't know Force Recon and MARSOC were different. Haven't looked into them much.
>>
File: shittyonesixthwarriors.jpg (67KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
shittyonesixthwarriors.jpg
67KB, 480x640px
>>33140707
>>33140830
FFS I found it but I can't find anything about it outside of this.

For fucks sake. The only picture I can find is from a 1/6 model of it, but this seems like it IS the vest. Right straps, webbing material in the bottom front w/ drain hole. The works.

https://www.blackopstoys.com/products/u-s-m-c-26th-meu-1st-force-recon-od-green-plate-carrier-vest-w-strike-plate

>literally a fucking toy
>>
>>33140850
>>33140873
Sorry, I'm a surplus shit, not gear fag. Still learning, but occasionally opportunities present themselves to us when we're looking for musty /fa/ rags.
>>
File: 20170227_142616.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170227_142616.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
I know the beetle is not super popular here but I think it's neato
>>
Alright /gq/, quick question

For geographical reference I'm in western Canada right now, and I intend to use this stuff for drill running (eventually, if ever)/oper8ing and paintball/airshit with friends and some events.

I currently have a set of Woodland BDUs, and I'm looking to get my first plate carrier along with some other gear, is it worth getting a khaki/tan carrier and other gear and getting multicam BDUs after to match for full outfit, or should I go with Coyote Brown and use those instead?
>>
>>33139127
Yeah, they literally removed the option for Tan peltor the week before I planned to buy them. Gonna have to spraypaint them.
>>
>>33140924
Well, I don't know much from a gear standpoint, but when it comes to camouflage, it seems like you'd be much better off with something like woodland marpat, cadpat, something darker.

Both and those and fleck work well in evergreen-ish/dark woodland environments.
>>
>>33140873
>not knowing the difference between force recon and marsoc

You've done good work here, but we are gonna have to let you go.

P.s.
Please don't try to use us for a reference.
>>
>>33141001
Fuck
>>
>>33140974
I was considering OD, but I might be moving to the US sometime and, assuming my gear lasts that long, I want to not be left with gear that doesn't fit with the environment.

Coyote Brown was my initial solution since it can kind of fit with both, but I was curious to see what the opinion of gq was.
>>
>>33141008
I will NEVER let you forget this till the day Chelsea Clinton brings an end to us all.
>>
>>33141043
Calm down there, no need to say things like that around here
>>
>>33141039
I have all coyote brown gear besides my ilbe which is marpat. My thinking is, I can use spray paint to throw flecks of colors on my shit if I ever feel the want or need to do so. Also I live in woodland hilly area, with mainly deciduous trees, so I felt coyote would be the most versatile for me.
>>
File: nvg problem.jpg (397KB, 874x1062px) Image search: [Google]
nvg problem.jpg
397KB, 874x1062px
Whats going on with my nvg tube? Sees fine in "lighted" type areas in super dark in has the weird top pic. Am I fucked or can this be fixed?
>>
>>33141117
Yeah, I have a mix of evergreen trees and deciduous trees, so I'm leaning a bit more towards Coyote right now.

I just have to find pouches in those colors now.
>>
>>33141133
Who knows, it's probably fucked. But what did you really expect? It was $50 right?

Maybe in the dark it can see dark matter. Sell it for 50 billion and buy us all meme gear and we can all go in business together making trump patterned "crye" cuts.
>>
>>33141117
>>33141039

Coyote and Ranger Green are your safest bet. Itll be easier to find matching pouches for the coyote, but imo ranger green looks better. up to you.
>>
>>33141223
$98 no huge deal but if I can fix it I would like to, Trump pattern cryes don't sound too bad.
>>
File: 9234382743.jpg (158KB, 1000x419px) Image search: [Google]
9234382743.jpg
158KB, 1000x419px
>>33141227
Is this a decent visual representation of the color differences, in your experience?
>>
>>33141133
Looks like it was burned the fuck down.
>>
>>33141211
You should be set with finding pouches in that color. But be aware, not all coyotes are created the same. For one, there is coyote tan, and coyote brown, and sometimes just coyote, and most times they are different colors. But it's not bad because none of them are as light as fde. Secondly, one company's coyote tan can be a different color than anothers.

With all that said, I definitely do not regret going with the color, none of them are horribly different.
>>
>>33141309
Lens are fine and it can see fine in light.
>>
>>33141287
It would work well in rural areas, but it definitely wouldn't be an urban camo.
>>
>>33141367
What's the Trump crye pattern?
>>
>>33140707
Bump

Im awaiting better pictures.
>>
>>33141362
I obviously mean the tube. Looks like it was burned by light.
>>
>>33141211
>>33141322

Here is reference. In the pic, my holster actually looks ranger green, but in real life when I took that, it doesn't, but is still a different coyote color than the rest.
>>
>>33141421
nice pic :^)
>>
>>33141396
>>33141287
See trillz, here is the first purchaser. GET ON IT!
>>
File: IMG_0535.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0535.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>33141428
>>33141421
THANKS!! I thought so too lol
>>
>>33141295
Thats about right, give or take small differences. The problem with multicam, ATACS, ACU, MARPAT, gear, is that you if you care about aesthetics they limit what you can do with them. For example if you get ACU and then wear multicam camo, youll look like an idiot.

Coyote/Ranger Green work with pretty much anything, inlcuding civi clothes. I prefer ranger green, IMO it works better in most environments, just because sometimes coyote tan can be a little light.

Stay away from Black unless your LEO.

If your innadesert area Id say go coyote, if your in the woods, id say go ranger green. The reality is doesn't make that much of a difference at that point. Aslong as you have mute colors, thats your goal. Real concealment doesn't come from camo. You'd have to go way beyond to do that. Camo just works well if your looking 200m out into the wilderness, your eyes may not pick up on someone laying down with camo on, vs someone wearing a bright green hoodie.
>>
>>33141470
Makes sense as to what you're saying, though. Thanks for that, I'll keep it in mind while browsing. Looks like a relatively good color overall
>>
>>33141474
Yeah I don't care much about aesthetics, since most of the time camo patterns a shit where I live (unless CADPAT), and I've always sagged in favor of more plain fabrics as opposed to fancy shit.

Coyote/Ranger is what I'll probably be going for, and Black is too mall-ninja for me.

As for the 5 S's of concealment, I know what you're getting at there.
>>
File: 205802.jpg (268KB, 1200x1670px) Image search: [Google]
205802.jpg
268KB, 1200x1670px
>>33141536
>5 S's
muh nigga

yeah your on the right path man.

Just order 2 pairs of Prana's again. 10/10 Outdoor pant, really cant recommend these enough.
>>
>>33141689
Brion muh nigga
>>
File: tumblr_nh95gpGYAc1qivigxo1_500.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh95gpGYAc1qivigxo1_500.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>33141724
Called their customer service used a coupon from thanksgiving 20% beans off, got em for like 40$ a pair.

>i like that
>>
File: 3colorBALCS.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
3colorBALCS.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
Is this a 3 color spear balcs or am I crazy? Worth $175 with the plates in pic related?
>>
>>33141799
Also, what the hell are those plates?
>>
File: nkZQO4c.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
nkZQO4c.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>33141849
Sapi and side plates?
>>
>>33141799
Russian plates in the US are VERY expensive and difficult to get here. If you can at any time get Ghost/GOST whatever it is plates for less than 200 each is good. If those are real then you can resell that for a lot to the right person.

In the mean time its literally fucking titanium plates.
>>
>>33141927
Is that what they are? They seem awful huge, and don't look like any russian plates I've seen before.

Do you have any pictures of what you're talking about?
>>
>>33141927
Titanium? Nigga what? Russians stopped using Ti for armor decades ago.
>>
>>33141927
Those aren't GOST plates
>>
>>33141981
>>33141880
Appear to be these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Body-Armor-Curved-10x12-6x8-Level-3-Powdercoat-Mil-Spec-Certified-Armor-Plate-/281078836295?rmvSB=true

Pretty shit, but for $175 with a 3 color BALCS, seems pretty gud.
>>
>>33141981
I dont know as much anymore. I just said what I know.
>>33141948
Russian plates are notorious for being fucking insane.
>>33141967
>>33141981
I TRIED OK?
>>
>>33141927
Johnson please. Russian plates are easy to get
>>
>>33142130
Are they? I remember having to seriously dig to get them. Maybe this was 5 years ago now. I mean its 2007 right?

Kurwa just let me cry in my hole I fucked up I get it.
>>
File: voices that we heard so loud.png (553KB, 1465x922px) Image search: [Google]
voices that we heard so loud.png
553KB, 1465x922px
>>33136718
You've inspired me.
>>
>>33142141
>>33142052
Weren't you going to turn off your trip so you didn't embarrass yourself?
>>
>>33142154
Damn, good deal m8
>>
>>33142194
I knew the risk was calculated buy boy am I bad at math.
>>
File: 20120426173850.jpg (44KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
20120426173850.jpg
44KB, 380x250px
On the subject of comtacs what do you guys think of comtac iv's?
>>
>>33142232
>$1.1k on amazon
holy shit I wish I had money
>>
File: are now suddenly silenced.png (514KB, 1540x707px) Image search: [Google]
are now suddenly silenced.png
514KB, 1540x707px
Step right up folks!! Get your Lidocaine here!! Bunch of hypocrites on Fleabay! Can't sell level 4 armor, but you sure as hell can sell this stuff! Who's going to prison for this?
>>
File: SixS1E04_03.jpg (393KB, 1910x1070px) Image search: [Google]
SixS1E04_03.jpg
393KB, 1910x1070px
>>33142232
personally I cant stand in ear buds so I'd pass on them.
and really I find electronic hearing to provide you with enough hearing quality anyways.
>>
>>33142342
I was going to post that exact pic I couldn't find it on my computer
>>
File: BustingInProgress.jpg (1MB, 3600x2026px) Image search: [Google]
BustingInProgress.jpg
1MB, 3600x2026px
>>33142141
They have always been easy to get. People think the stolen kac sights and peq boxes on ebay are sketchy. Some of the shit over there is a little excessive.

The GOST 5a/6a plates for use with 6b45 system are fairly light in SAPI sizes and can stand up to some punishment
>>33142232
So low drag that it hurts
>>
>>33142370
I too have been wanting some new gear since watching Six.
definitely makes me want some new arcteryx base shirts.
>>
>>33142391
Maybe my search for a defender 2 was biased.

I have bought so much jankey shit over the years over fleabay man,
>>
>>33142227
And spelling
>>
thoughts on Tactical tailor's new Rogue PC?
>>
File: 1485823543903.jpg (279KB, 1300x976px) Image search: [Google]
1485823543903.jpg
279KB, 1300x976px
>>33142399
We share the same feel, I wonder how much they spent on gear for the show.
>>
>>33142399
SIX fucking sucks, it's house wife drama with 5 minutes of operating per episode
>>
>>33142545
>it's house wife drama
Sold.
>>
>>33142538
Shit loads more than the effects budget
>>33142423
If you have the coin, its yours.
>>
>>33142342
no, it doesnt. especially with sbrs, especially in buildings. even with a 14.5 rifle outdoors, over ears, especially operator low profile ones with worse nnr ratings only lessen the effect. double up for full protection
>>
>>33142534
JPC knock off famalam
>>
>>33142545
Love the operating and gear Hate the drama bs branding they sneak into the show
>let me listen to the news on my Apple car play radio in my new 2017 Chevy truck
>>
>>33142538
Is that guy third from the right that one mexican actor who's in everything?

>>33142545
So it's a woman's show that teases guys to watch because oper8rs? Sounds like one way to get couples watching tv
>>
>>33142565
Yeah, I'm entirely sure my ACOG is hot but whatever.
>>
File: Magface_small.jpg (3MB, 1873x3951px) Image search: [Google]
Magface_small.jpg
3MB, 1873x3951px
>>33142578
Bing bing
>>33142569
Not to mention if they get bumped or shift because operating is full of jostles
>>
>>33142587
I noticed that too and I think so down to the bitchy wife stereotype and everything
>>
File: SixS1E04_08.jpg (467KB, 1910x1070px) Image search: [Google]
SixS1E04_08.jpg
467KB, 1910x1070px
>>33142545
I'll still watch Way of the gun for the last minutes of operating.
not really any different.
>>33142538
considering the amount of Arcteryx in the show I doubt they skimped on the other gear. I mean shit guy on the far left is using S&S stuff
>>
>>33142647
Most of time these movies get the gear fo free or at a highly discounted price. A lot of companies love to be in movies, and considering they might have to toss in like 30 pairs of utes, it makes sense for them.

Free advertising. I mean look at us, we are here talking about it, what gear they have, and it makes us want to buy stuff.

Ive heard of movie companies contacting gear companies all the way to the medical gear to get comped the stuff for the movie.
>>
>>33142604
but skeletor's never done room clearing because he just goes to his outdoor range every now and then and shoot his gun once before selling it to rebuy a peq15
>>
File: RedactedTacticool.jpg (3MB, 3120x2889px) Image search: [Google]
RedactedTacticool.jpg
3MB, 3120x2889px
>>33142717
Harsh. Atleast his hands will always be warm unlike you people.
>>
>>33142578
>>33142604
But what if they actually improved the design. Is it still a knockoff when they take a current popular product and try to innovate on it?
>>
>>33142647
I know you are top hat, but what network is this on or where is it?
>>
File: Pc.jpg (3MB, 3447x2994px) Image search: [Google]
Pc.jpg
3MB, 3447x2994px
>>
>>33142801
What gear is that?
>>
>>33142770
If its better than its better, not like a fake, or a repro, its just their take on it. Im guessing that it is not better, and not as good. We will have to see when reviews come out, but from pictures and what I already know about the JPC, im guessing the JPC wins. Many companies have their take on the JPC, its no surprise they tried it aswell. Im sure it will be a reasonable competitor to most other PC's at that price point. But, Im not sold it will steal the market.
>>
>>33142647
I like that the gear and guns are accurate, but I could not give a fuck about this dudes infertility or the cheating wife and TL
>>
>>33142770
Laser cut is cool feature but aside from that someone is going to have to point out the "improvements" im not really seeing them.
>>33142811
Banshee
HSGI blowout
Outdoor research ironsights
Baofeng in a TT pouch (iirc)
Greasy beard
>>
File: DSC01806.jpg (625KB, 1781x996px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01806.jpg
625KB, 1781x996px
>>33142717
>rebuy
you mean that one I bought for 1000 bucks? didn't sell any gun to buy that. and beyond that I dont clear rooms because theres no rooms to clear at ranges here nor would there be rooms in the woods.

>>33142569
>even with a 14.5 outdoors
you have weak as fuck ears then mate. I've fired about 10 thousand rounds of 5.56 through 10.5 inch guns to 14.5" guns only with my MSA sordins without any damage to my hearing.
>>33142791
History.
>>
>>33132667
We get issued these. They are pretty big, but quite flat. Most dudes mount them on the belt of their trousers, dead center of their back. It's out of the way, can be accessed with both hands, doesn't waste space on a plate carrier or chest rig, and stays on you if your gear is removed for some reason. It's a good piece of kit.
>>
>>33142841
cool bro, you're soo tough for not properly protecting your ears
have fun being a deaf faggot like curious george

>>33142399
>skeletor has shit taste in TV too
what a fucking suprise
>>
>>33142840
I'm talking about the soap and towel, idiot. I've seen the pic 800 times and the gear, but he never addresses his shower/tub setup.
>>
does blu and skeletor hate eachother now?

omg trip drama!!!!!1

degrassi/10
>>
>>33142912
dude, that's a bar of Irish Spring. How can you not recognize the best fucking bar soap around. Just fucking end your life bro
>>
>>33142900
>hurr youre gunna go deaf
literally when? because after 10 thousand rounds of 5.56 with zero change in hearing qualtiy I'd like to know how apparently 14.5" barrels even outdoors damages your hearing?
>>
>>33142900
Who cares if he wears earpro or not???

So what should I match with my ferro slickster? whats something not many of us have that I can snowflake it up with? (mag and pouches and stuff system)

>>33142929
Nice feast huh?
>>
File: nvghard.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
nvghard.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>33142912
Irish spring
Cotton towel
Shower tub combo from early 90s/late 80s
>>33142926
>Best soap
>isnt lava soap
Please
>>
>>33142923
>degrassi/10
lmfao, I remember that
>>
File: pc rifle.jpg (2MB, 2812x2468px) Image search: [Google]
pc rifle.jpg
2MB, 2812x2468px
>>33142811
shellback tactical banshee
hsgi bleeder pouch
esse 4
outdoor research iron sight gloves
blue force gear 10 speed pouch
high ground gear kangaroo pouch
7.62 tactical extended baofeng pouch
tactical tailor general purpose pouch
polartec USMC fleece
cold weather woodland bdu pants

>>33142840
fuck you
>>33142912
Irish spring
and the towels are by a company called charisma
>>
>>33142941
Have you considered relocating your radio and adding a PTT? You wont be changing channels that frequently.
>>
>>33142937
irish spring smells so good though.
>>
>>33142941
>>33143000
Yeah, Hows your antenna on draw and what not? Doesn't get annoying or anything? I found if I wrap mine in the cumberbound somewhere slightly behind me it keeps it in a safe/useful spot.
>>
>>33143000
i have a PTT the radio is fine where it is to use with the PTT.
>>
File: pc.jpg (3MB, 3005x4465px) Image search: [Google]
pc.jpg
3MB, 3005x4465px
>>33143047
i don't notice it and i hardly ever use the ducky. i have a 14.5 inch whip that i use that i just shove in my shoulder pads.
>>
File: 87648.gif (1MB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
87648.gif
1MB, 250x150px
>>33138758
explain
>>
>>33143023
Real operators dont leave a scent profile
>>33143047
Dont wrap your antenna use a pigtail to extended it towards your back and weave it through the webbing on the back of your carrier or similar.
>>
>>33143073
im getting a 14.5... Eh. I'll figure it out.
>>
> should make new bread
> probably someone already making it

?????????//

dont want two breads now do we!
>>
>>33143223
>>33143223

new new new
>>
File: IMG_3896.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3896.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
>bought it
>therefore i must like it
>would i buy it again
>sure if i get it for the price i paid for it
>>
>>33140731
Anybody can buy TEA headsets, just request a price and tell them exactly what you need. They're quite nice about it.
>>
>>33141799
Looks like spear balcs to me. Carrier alone is probably worth more than that by itself if its not XL.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.