[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General-Afghan Batman Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 112

File: 1330452510945.jpg (67KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1330452510945.jpg
67KB, 640x426px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.
It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

FAQ
Archivefag/polybus
http://pastebin.com/gsYuFqb0

Kommando vs Wild
http://pastebin.com/Sa6N0je7

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread:>>33004797
>>
>>33048339
Books are gay
Stop making these threads
>>
>>33048347
No
>>
>>33048364
Please?
>>
File: IMG_4976.jpg (55KB, 663x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4976.jpg
55KB, 663x719px
>>33048347

>Said the illiterate.
>>
File: SKSstopIt.jpg (22KB, 289x242px) Image search: [Google]
SKSstopIt.jpg
22KB, 289x242px
>>33048376
>>
File: 1441769397403.jpg (68KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1441769397403.jpg
68KB, 431x450px
>>33048347
That's some weak bait.
>>
File: but thats heresy.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
but thats heresy.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>33048347
/AK/ pls go to /AK/ I know you don't like us, that's why we started /WFG/
>>
>>33048436
Girly cartoons are gay too bro
And so is apparently having an account on here so I had to sign out
I'm getting the hang of this place pretty good
>>
File: halp.gif (17KB, 994x361px) Image search: [Google]
halp.gif
17KB, 994x361px
you know the drill
>update stories
>make new bins
and i need help for the last bit
>repair links
i lost some reads wich means someone asked for stories to be removed so please help me find those links
>pic very related
>>
>>33048462
let me explain this shit in very particular terms. You are on 4chan. The sewer of the internet.
You are getting uppity about shit. in particular, THIS particular shit.
This particular shit IN A SEWER of shit.
Go play on /ARG/ and then realize that you don't belong in anything called 'general' because you simply aren't autistic enough.
>>
>>33048599
Okay fine I'll sign in again you guys dont have to be dicks you know
>>
File: 1479229499457.jpg (46KB, 349x379px) Image search: [Google]
1479229499457.jpg
46KB, 349x379px
>>33048626
>sign in
Just drop the shitty trip nigger this isn't gaia online
>>
File: 1487462584787.jpg (15KB, 261x307px) Image search: [Google]
1487462584787.jpg
15KB, 261x307px
>>33048626
Either drop your trip, contribute to the thread, or fuck off.
>>
File: zmydLXY.png (462KB, 1240x833px) Image search: [Google]
zmydLXY.png
462KB, 1240x833px
>>33048599
>>33048652
>falling for the obvious bait

shamefur dispray
>>
>>33048670
But Hank! You told me that when people ask for medium rare you politely yet firmly ask them to leave! I'm just doing what you told me!
>>
>>33048697
Dangit Bobbeh
>>
>>33048697
>not liking medium rare
fucking plebs

>>33048670
wfg doesnt fall for bait, it attacks it vigorously
>>
>>33048725
it's true. I won the order of polybus once because I engaged a "custom rifle maker" as the guy claimed to be (an obvious troll) about his crazy rants about jacking off with mom's dirty panties and mosin nagant fanboys until he got so pissed he blocked me. Was funny as fuck.
>>
>>33048792

i think i puked a little in my mouth
>>
>>33048822
look him up, I think it's "Dale Benson Enterprises LLC" He makes a lot of brags about being a "custom rifle maker and hunting guide." You can see his retarded rants echo throughout the internet, lets just say we aren't the first forum to discuss his rantics.
>>
>>33048855
>>33048792
???
>>
File: 1486357252697.gif (1MB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
1486357252697.gif
1MB, 320x238px
Make stories plz wordwizards
>>
File: 1484690767386.jpg (442KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1484690767386.jpg
442KB, 1067x1600px
To /k/atch a predator

http://pastebin.com/MCy0dm3k

Very small update since I hated leaving you guys the way I did. I love how none of you were really broken up about the last update (R.I.P Penelope) While I enjoyed writing it, I feel bad killing the character you guys commented on the most. The inspiration for her isn't a bitch in real life, at least I don't think so. As always comments and feedback are valued and appreciated!
>>
>>33048855
Was that the Vocaroo with the guy bragging about the titanium stuff on the nugget?
>>
>>33049764
No, he was going on these bizarre rants about mosin fanboys and how if you look up "mosin blows up" you can find it on the internet (apparently ignorant of the law of averages or something) and how he's a professional hunting guide or whatever. Just look up the name, bro. There's threads that get tripped on google when you search the name asking if this guy's for real or just forgot to take his pills.
>>
>>33049796
honestly i don't get what you are on about
>>
(small update on "Aihela", not sure when there'll be more:)
http://pastebin.com/Nm1AYgT3

>You are uncomfortable with the idea of the Mosin being converted from 7.92 to 8.2mm, not only because you are a rifle yourself, but also because you are certain Anon is only doing this in order to have an excuse to shoot the Mosin less than he shoots you.
>"You are only doing this because of guilt, aren't you?" you demand.
>"Wha-no, I just think 8.2mm is an interesting caliber, and since the barrel isn't exactly pristine the conversion might actually make it better shooter" he replies, surprised at your tone.
>"I thought you'd be the kind of guy who views conversions of milsurps like that as criminal acts" you put pressure on him.
>"This is different, I'm not cutting down the stock or the barrel, nor am I adding optics to a rifle that isn't supposed to have them or anything of that sort, opening the barrel for a bit bigger bullet isn't the end of the world" he says, and before you can respond he continues:
>"But if you feel so strongly about this, I guess I don't have much choise."
>>
>>33050040
I forgot you were writing this one.
Reread it and am thoroughly enjoying it.
>>
>>33050318
>I forgot you were writing this one.
ouch
>>
>>33050318
you guys smell something burning??
>>
Lanyards
--
"Master!"
>you slowly feel yourself waking up as a familiar voice calls to you
"Masterrrrr get up!"
>you wake up completely when you feel a pair of petite hands rubbing your face
>you groggily open your eyes and see the smiling face of your beloved Romanian AKM pistol looking down at you as she sits on your chest
"You're awake!"
>she says excitedly as her cat-like ears twitch and tail is in high spirits
"Yeah, I'm awake Carmen."
>you say ruffling the hair of the four foot waffegeist making her giggle
>when you bought the grab bag of Romanian gun parts you had planned to make an AK pistol, but you hadn't foreseen that the bolt assembly would be inhabited by a waffegeist, but it all came together in the end
>to say you'd been surprised when she appeared in human form after you attached the sling point between the pistol grip and receiver then latched onto you calling you master would be a significant understatement
"Come on, come on!"
>Carmen says bouncing in place on the bed making her collars bell jingle as you rub some gunk out of you left eye
"Careful or you'll..."
>THUD
"Fall off the bed. Again."
>you say with a sigh
>>
>>33051322
>looking over the beds edge you see the little waffegeist's rump in the air as she lays on the floor rubbing her head with her ears folded back
"What did I tell you?"
>you say as you climb out of the bed then scoop up the little nekomimi of an AK into a princess carry
"Not to jump..."
>she replies with a sniffle
"Exactly."
>you say as you carry her to the living room then kiss her forehead as you set her on the couch
>Carmen is still pouting but her ears have perked up so it's not all bad
>despite the surprise of becoming the keeper/master of the little bundle of energy you wouldn't give up your little Carmen for all the money in the world
"You okay?"
>you ask as you straighten out the OD shorts and blue halter top that her mix matched furniture gives her and then straighten out the collar which somehow translated form a sling mount
"Yes, master."
>she replies with a nod
"So what's got you all excited this morning?"
>>
>>33051338
"I saw the mailman come and drop off a box! It might be my new parts!"
>she says excitedly and just like that her cheerfulness is back with a grin replacing her frown
"Alright, let's go check."
>you say as you head towards the door while Carmen quickly catches up and clings to your hand
>opening the door you see a medium sized cardboard box wrapped in shipping tape and Romanian stamps on the doorstep
"Well, looks like you were right. Go ahead and get the box. I'll get the letters."
>you say before Carmen quickly snatches up the box and runs with it to the couch
>while you sort through the bills and junk mail
>by the time you get the door closed and look up from the various bills
>Carmen is already sitting on the couch and has torn throw the tape with her sharp fingernails and is tossing aside the packing paper
>you smile as you watch her happily work her way to the box's contents
"Yes! Bakelite!"
>Carmen says excitedly as she looks at her new furniture
"Put it on me! Put it on me!"
>she chants hopping up and down making the collars bell jingling with each hop
"Okay, okay just let me get the tool kit."
>you say ruffling her hair
>>
>>33051348
>when you come back with the small tool kit you see the new furniture laid on the coffee table and Carmen out of her shoes, socks, and halfway out of her halter top but stuck with her belly exposed
"Hey, now take it easy."
>you say sitting next to the little waffegeist
"But I want my new parts on!"
>Carmen says with a huff
"Uh huh."
>you deadpan as you poke her ticklish belly earning a squeal of a giggle
"Gun form would be easier."
>you say pulling Carmen onto your lap
>she just pouts up at you
"You know I'm right hun."
>you say with a half smile
"Fiiiine."
>she replies with a twitch of her ears before slipping back into her familiar gun form
>you smirk as you tweak the bell hooked onto the sling slot of the AK pistol before laying her on the coffee table and carefully remove the pistol grip and hand guard
>>
File: IMG_4803.jpg (326KB, 653x984px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4803.jpg
326KB, 653x984px
>>33051359
>with practiced motions you easily remove the plastic pistol grip and cedar stained hand guard
>then after a quick wipe down you start fitting the new Bakelite furniture onto the AK pistol being careful not to scratch her finish
>you give the new furniture a once over before being satisfied with its fit then set her on the couch next to you
"Okay, Carmen. Let's see how you look."
>you say with a smile and in the blink of an eye Carmen switches back to human form
>the first thing you notice the new bakelite furniture had changed is that Carmen is now wearing a dark red tracksuit jacket with white stripes, a white tank top shirt bearing the Romanian coat of arms under the track suit, a matching red skirt, knee high socks, and a pair of track shoes
>her body had also changed a fair bit Carmen still looked like herself, but her body had developed slightly with her hips and chest having gone from flat to clearly female, her hair had become a darker shade of brown, her feline ears and tail had stayed the same almost hazelnut shade of brown, and her feline tail had become slightly longer, but her collar with its bell had stayed the same
"How do I look?"
>Carmen asked with a big grin
"To be honest I was expecting something a bit more milspec, but it looks good on you."
>you say with a smile as you ruffle her hair earning a giggle from the cat eared waffegeist
>>
First part of a small series I'm working on
http://pastebin.com/e05Ydv8s
>>
File: HAHA TIME TO RALLY.gif (2MB, 350x220px) Image search: [Google]
HAHA TIME TO RALLY.gif
2MB, 350x220px
>>33051369
this makes me happy
>>
File: IMG_5421.jpg (205KB, 750x1144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5421.jpg
205KB, 750x1144px
Requesting more like this
>>
File: SS John Burke detonation.webm (3MB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
SS John Burke detonation.webm
3MB, 600x480px
More AT in the works. This one, and maybe one or two more updates and then back to JT

just keepin ya updated

(i mean if anyone has opinions on what they want to read, please tell but since no one is saying anything, i switch after sorta 3 updates each)
>>
File: 1464378856548.jpg (110KB, 480x903px) Image search: [Google]
1464378856548.jpg
110KB, 480x903px
>>33051369
This is a type of comfy I can get behind.
>>33051075
>>33051083
I didn't mean it like that.
>>
As you hide in your trench covered in the days blood and mud clutching your rifle you will never see the laser designator lighting up your position.
You will never hear the unlatching of the precision guided bomb from the plane as it soars through the air at Mach 2.

You will fail to notice the faint whistling in the air as the bomb streaks towards your position as you look at pictures on your smart phone of the life you left behind.

You will feel a slight shock as the warhead slams through your fortification and for a split microsecond your grip on your phone tightens as you realize something is horribly wrong.

And then the bomb detonates shredding the flesh from bone.
You will never see your comrades carry you back to your home land upon their shoulders, you will never see them play the taps as they gently lay your body to rest singing we shall met again.
You will never know that your family visits you each year for a war that has long since ended.
But as time goes on you will find that more and more of those you left behind suddenly find their way to you, you are no longer alone.
>>
>>33052413
Oh what's this?
>>
>>33052413
Eventually some one brings up the war, it took a while to register with you, in your time in what could only be described as purgatory the war was one of the last things on your mind.

You tried to recall its name, only to remember it didn't have one it was just called the war. People didn't really tend to give names to things as they happened but rather afterwards.
Slowly you remembered your deployment to the Balkans as part of an infantry attachment to an armored group.
Where were you stationed you mused to your self you remembered the women you caroused with in quite well with a slight chuckle you remember the night out when you had scored not with 1 but 3 different women but then again something about your monthly government pay check probably had something to do with that.
Suddenly the name clawed its way through Latvia that was the nations name. But what is a name with out a date as you focus you remember twenty, twenty nineteen. You don't remember the month but you were pretty sure it was winter when you were first deployed pre war.

As the conversation went on you recalled your time at base the drinks you shared and the one time you and your friends put jizz in your LT's coffee creamer at night on a drunken dare. Oh and the initiation hazing a strange combination of Sadomasochism , homoeroticism and brutality, and one ups man ship.
You were pretty sure they didn't actually expect you to drink the entire bottle of piss but drink it you did..
What was the nick name they gave you Iron gut or was it lemonade boy, either way you all laughed at the memory
>>
>My favorite author is back

O-ok, I'll wait till next thread...
>>
>>33052085
Was this a boiler or munitions explosion?
>>
>>33052662
For a split second you wondered why you would drink an entire bottle of piss then quickly remembered alcohol was probably involved. Actually alcohol was involved in somewhere around 60 percent if not more of the pre war shenanigans, the other 40 percent was stupidity and boredom.
But you digress the War the first memory you have of the war was sirens blaring you were off base at the time it was night, at first you thought maybe there was a car accident but the sirens were too numerous and then you received a text message from the military calling you back to your base immediately. As you and your friends ran out of the bar and commandeered a taxi shoving the previous occupants out and drunkenly explaining to the driver where you had to be.

For some reason the man did not question why 6 very inebriated Americans were in his car but instead he listened and quickly sped off listening to your frantic directions.
You also remembered the first casualties of the war as the car sped along the road a building suddenly erupted in a bright flash of light showering the car with shattered masonry and glass. Despite the sudden explosions the taxi driver reminded focused on his task swerving to avoid a larger chunk of debris which was strewn across the road.
>>
>>33052716
Nigga I'm like herpes once I'm in you I'm always lurking. :)
>>
Clear your schedules everyone who's interested, I'm about to post the entirety of Casefile 6.5. And get excited, because it's gonna get lewd.
>>
>>33052719
Filename and wiki says it was a ship carrying ammunition. Lots of it

>>33052716
Wait wtf are you doing here
>>
File: 1441854546049.jpg (31KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1441854546049.jpg
31KB, 500x278px
>>33052413
>>33052662
>run-off sentences
>incorrect grammar
>misplacement of punctuations
>lack of commas where there should be
As an english major it hurts to read this
>>
>>33052688
>>My favorite author is back

who?
>>
>CASEFILE 6.5
>BEGIN

Dave was lying down on the couch, phone in one hand as he scrolled through the catalog of /k/, looking for a good thread. The other hand was occupied in petting the doggo curled up in his lap. He scratched behind Cyka’s ears, and one of the dog’s back legs twitched as evidence of his pleasure.

His search turned up with nothing noteworthy, just the usual generals with a few bait threads peppered in between. He turned his phone off and sighed, bored out of his skull. He would have normally gone innawoods at this point to go shooting at trees, but Chris had put him on lockdown, insisting that he remain in the apartment as part of his recovery.

However, she was out at the store for the moment, and he decided there was likely no harm in taking Cyka for a walk. He got up from the couch and snatched up the dog's leash. “Oj pizdec? Idi nahui, Cyka Blyat,” he called, jingling the leash. The dog leapt off the couch and came up to his leg, wagging his tail. Dave hooked up his collar and walked him to the door. He opened it up…

… to see Chris with her arms full pf groceries on the other side. She glared at him. “Where do you think you're going?”

“Uh… coming to help you out, of course.”

“Uh-huh. Right.” She unceremoniously dumped a bag into his arms and herded him over to the kitchen.

Dave unhooked the leash as Cyka whined softly. “Sorry, buddy. Next time,” he said, petting the doggo.

Chris stuffed the bags into a cupboard, not really in the mood to put anything away. She crossed her arms and looked at Dave, annoyance evident on her face. “I thought I told you to stay inside. You have a goddamn concussion and you need to take it easy.”

“I know, I know, but you've had me cooped up in here for days.”

“Because I care about you.”

“I am not doubting that. But I'm about to go stir-crazy in here.”
>>
>>33052841

She sighed. “I just gotta make sure you don't slip and fall or something, or make sure you don't have something more serious than just the concussion.”

“I'm fine, Chris, I swear. I feel great.”

“I still don't want to risk it. Go sit down, I'll be over there in a bit.”

He sighed heavily and plopped down on the couch. His rifle was sitting on the coffee table, so he started fiddling with it and stripping it down. Chris sat herself down next to him after a little while, and watched him function check the weapon after putting it back together.

“You know I love you, right?”

“I know.”

“So I can't help but worry about you, especially since… I probably caused the problem in the first place…” She looked down at her knuckles, which were almost finished healing.

“I've told you so many times I don't blame you for that. It was just a snap reaction.”

“Due to me being angry. More than angry. I was fucking incensed, enraged. For no reason.” She took his hand in her own and squeezed a little.

“That's not your fault. You have anger issues, but we can work through those. Stop doubting yourself.”

She smiled in a bit of a sad way and stared into the middle distance. “You know, I put you through so much abuse… more than any normal person should be able to take… and yet you don't hate me, don't seem to resent me for it… you seem to even blame yourself for my problems sometimes.”

“I couldn't hate you even if I tried, Chris.” He squeezed her hand back, running his thumb over her palm. “Not that I'd ever try.”

She turned her smile towards him. “I… I promise, I'll make it all up to you… one way or another.”

“You don't have to make anything up to me, Chris.”

“Yes, I do,” she said, pulling a bit closer to him. “Besides, are you really going to turn down what I have in mind?” Her smile turned a bit mischievous.

“What do you mean?” he asked, cocking his head slightly.
>>
>>33052854

“Come on, don’t be daft.”

“I don’t- oh… oooooh… I… I didn’t think…”

“Don’t think, then. Just… follow my lead, okay?” She pulled her legs up onto the couch and faced him full on. She moved her free hand up to his thigh, idly rubbing it back and forth, then leaned forward slightly and planted a very light kiss on his lips. When she pulled back and saw how red his face had gotten, she couldn’t help but laugh. “What’s wrong, eh?”

“It’s just… the last time… we… I...”

“Oh yeah, almost forgot to start calling you Quickdraw,” she responded with a shiteating smirk. He looked away from her, very obviously ashamed and embarrassed, so she kissed him on his cheek. “Come on, don’t be like that. I’m sorry. Look at me, please.”

“Yeah?”

“Don’t look so gloomy. I remember what happened last time too. But that was another one of those things that was my fault, that you’re somehow blaming on yourself. You’re inexperienced, I get that, but I was going waaay too fast for your first time. We’re going to do it proper this time. Nice and slow. Okay?” She squeezed his hand for emphasis.

“Okay… nice and slow…” He nodded slightly, and took a deep breath.

She leaned in and gave him another kiss, deeper this time, with her eyes closed. She pulled back and smiled sweetly, and he smiled back at her, more at ease.

His hands found their way to her hips, and he let them rest there as he gave her another kiss, taking the initiative this time. He gave her a few more on the lips, then one on her jaw, and then trailed down her neck, planting soft kisses the whole way down. He got to her collarbone, and she let out a breath she didn’t realize she was holding.
>>
>>33052873

While her hands rested atop his shoulders, his hands were ever so slowly riding up her sides, gently squeezing and feeling at her body. When they got up to under her arms, he brought his hands together by her collar and felt around for the top button. His fingers trembling a bit, he popped the button open, then moved down to the next, and the next, until her shirt was fully open and hanging loosely.

Chris then gently took his hands by the wrists and moved them to her own shoulders, prompting him to slide the shirt down off of her body. Her upper half was left covered only by her white tanktop. He could see she wasn’t wearing a bra.

Again, she took his hands and moved them back up to her shoulders, and gave them a reassuring squeeze to quell his tremors. He took the straps of the tanktop between his fingers and pulled them down past her shoulders, down her arms, the thin fabric peeling away from her milky skin.

It seemed to take an eternity, but the garment eventually ended up around her waist, with her breasts fully exposed to him. He gawked and froze, as she expected, but she resisted the urge to get angry and bop him on the head, and instead spoke softly to him. “Dave. It’s your turn now.”

When he didn’t respond, she moved his hands so they were above his head. That seemed to snap him out of the little trance, and she directed him to keep his arms up. She took the hem of his shirt and lifted it up over his head in one motion and tossed it aside.

He knew he wasn’t in the best shape, and he started to grow self-conscious about that as he put his arms down, but she didn’t seem to care. She trailed her fingers down his chest to his navel, causing him to shiver slightly from the coolness of her touch. “Come on now,” she said in a soft and sultry tone, “don’t be shy. You’ve seen them before.”
>>
>>33052887

He took a couple of deep breaths and slowly moved his hands to cup her breasts. They filled his hands, and he gently squeezed, prompting her to blush. Following instincts, he leaned down and planted kisses on top of each breast, eliciting from her a sharp intake of breath followed by a soft little moan. He could feel his pants tightening just from that.

Chris arched her back as he played with her chest, and though his kneading and squeezing felt a bit awkward, like he wasn't totally comfortable using his own hands, he was using his mouth to great effect. He'd shifted his attention to her nipples, which were firm at this point. He kissed one and then gave it an exploratory lick, sending a shiver down her spine. She closed her eyes and moaned softly once again.

He licked again, seemingly emboldened, and lightly pinched the other nipple between his thumb and forefinger. His started squeezing with more pressure and enthusiasm, to the point that he started breathing heavily. She noticed this, and tapped him on the shoulder a few times. However, he didn't seem to notice, and kept on going even more vigorously. He was getting a bit too into it, and she feared he was going to hit his limit before she even got his pants off. She pushed him back and held him at arm’s length. He seemed bewildered and his chest was heaving.

“Dave… remember... nice and slow,” she said, with her face and chest flushed with color. He nodded several times, still breathless. She let him recover for a minute, then got up on her knees, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck and pressing her chest against his. Their noses touched as she stared right into his eyes and gave him a little peck on the lips. He gave her a lopsided smile in return.
>>
>>33052897

“You know, for a virgin, you seem to be really good with your mouth,” she said, raising an eyebrow. “Maybe you've had a different kind of experience?” He started stammering and spaghetti brimmed from his pockets before she laughed it off. “Relax, I'm just teasing.”

She rested her head against his chest for a while, still pressed up against him, while he stroked her fiery red hair with a free hand.

“Okay… so, you seem to have no problem with the whole foreplay thing… now to work on what comes next…” She saw him gulp, and chuckled at the sight. “Don't worry, I'll guide you.” She moved her legs out from underneath herself and stood up from the couch, taking his hands and beckoning him to his feet as well. “Come on, to the bedroom we go.”

Cyka looked up from his little doggo bed at the foot of the actual bed, tilting his head. Chris picked him up and put him into the living room, closing the door and turning back to Dave. “There, now there won’t be any distractions.”

While Dave awkwardly stood off to the side, Chris pulled her boots off and tossed them by the door, making sure to arch her back and point her shapely butt at him while doing so. She then crawled onto the bed, laying on her back and propping herself up with her elbows. She looked at Dave expectantly. “You know… I could use some help getting these pants off…”

“R-right…” He gulped and crawled up on the bed with her, moving forward on his hands and knees, and straddling her just below her lap. She took his hands and put them to work undoing the button and zipper of her jeans. From there, he pulled them down her pale and slender legs, all the more enthralled by her body as he exposed the rest of it. His own pants soon joined hers in a pile at the foot of the bed, despite some severe fumbling on his part.
>>
>>33052910

And before he knew it… there they were, lying together on her bed, completely naked, holding hands like a couple of degenerates. “Wh-what comes next?” he asked, voice trembling.

She simply smiled and reached over into the drawer of her nightstand, retrieving a tiny tinfoil packet and a small bottle of clear gel.

She had him lie on his back as she got up on her hands and knees and moved down near his groin. His member was standing at attention like a good little soldier, rigid as could be. She leaned down and gave it a little kiss on the tip. Dave whimpered quietly in response. He whimpered even more when she used her thumb to wipe a bit of lube off on his tip. His legs tensed up as she unrolled the condom onto him, and applied a light coating of lube to the exterior, gingerly working her hand along his shaft a couple of times.

She was grinning the whole time, and sidled into a straddling position on top of her lover, sitting on his lap with his member just barely resting on her nethers. “Are you ready?” she asked Dave, who had his eyes shut tight and was taking a series of deep breaths. “Great. Now comes the fun part.”

She lifted herself a small amount, and took his length between her thumb and forefinger, aligning him with her folds. Dave groaned softly as he felt his tip brush her wetness through the thin layer of rubber. She teased him like this for a minute, poking at her own entrance, her nethers dampening from the stimulation. Then she decided it was time.

Slowly, ever so slowly, she sat back down on his lap, impaling herself on his shaft. Dave gasped loudly and clutched at the sheets as his manhood parted the lips of her vulva, and was engulfed in her warm depths. Chris was biting her lower lip, her eyes half-lidded with a profound sense of ecstasy as she lowered herself all the way down until he was fully hilted inside her.
>>
>>33052921

“O-oh God!” cried Dave, eyes still shut tight, knees bending as his legs tensed up, tilting Chris forward on his lap. She kept herself from falling on top of him by holding onto his shoulders and bracing herself against him. She tilted her head back to let out a long, sensual moan.

She gave him a minute to recover, resisting an almost overwhelming urge to simply fuck his brains out then and there. He opened his eyes eventually, and looked up at her like he couldn’t believe it was really happening. She brushed a hand across his cheek. “Good to keep going?” His response was a weak nod, which was all she needed.

She lifted up nearly all the way, keeping just the head of his manhood within her, then came all the way back down with a soft plop.

He cried out again and his hips bucked a bit underneath her. “Hey, hey… easy, easy now,” she cooed, cupping his face in her hands. “Shhh… take it easy…”

He was breathing hard, struggling to calm himself. His efforts were not aided by the fact that the warm, damp insides of his lover were constricting around his shaft. He closed his eyes.

“No, don’t close your eyes,” she said, brushing a thumb over his cheek. “Keep them open. Focus on me, alright?” He did as she asked, locking his gaze with hers, staring straight into her eyes. “That’s right. Just keep focused on me.”

Once more, she moved her hips up and down. There was another plop. She took both of his hands and interlaced her fingers with his, pinning his arms down on the bed. “That’s right… just keep looking at me…”

She lifted up and sat down again, and again, and started developing a slow tempo, keeping Dave on the edge the entire time. He’d stopped screaming each time, and was now simply gasping like a fish out of water.

“You’re doing great, honey… feels amazing, right?”

He couldn’t answer her in his current state, but it wasn’t exactly like he needed to, either.
>>
>>33052932

Chris picked up the pace, the room filling with the sound of wet skin slapping together and sultry moaning. She was finding herself becoming short of breath, and knew she was approaching her limit. She moved his hands around to her rear, letting him grip and squeeze the supple flesh there as she bounced atop him. However, she maintained her gaze, not once breaking eye contact with Dave.

His hips were bucking upwards again. She couldn’t stop him, nor did she want to at this point. The impact that was occurring as he thrusted upwards and she thrusted down was driving her faster to the edge, sending jolts of pleasure into her body. She could hardly imagine what he was feeling from it.

She got an answer in the form of a loud groan from Dave and a final buck of his hips. His arms wrapped around her midsection and pulled her down on top of him while still embedded within her. He buried his face into her neck and held her tight as the orgasm wracked his body. The sensation of his manhood twitching and pulsing inside her was just enough to put her over the edge as well, and she made a little high pitched squeak as the walls of her vagina contracted one final time.

They both laid there for a while, a hot, sweaty, panting mess. Eventually, Chris regained enough of her faculties to pull herself off of him just enough to let his flaccid member slide out of her hole, his seed contained within the condom. Then she laid back down on top of him, and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, before resting her head on his chest.

“I love you, Dave…”

“Y-you too…”

Chuckling meekly, closed her eyes and drifted off.

>CASEFILE 6.5
>END
>>
>>33052951
You have put spaghetti manufacturers around the world out of business
>>
>>33052662
Good to see your writing is still at the same level as a 11 year old girl's 1 Direction fanfic.
>>
>>33052791
I've heard of run-on sentences but I've yet to hear of a run-off sentence
>>
>>33053115
Think of a broken dam that keeps on spewing without stopping.
>>
>>33053092
fuck off retard
>>
>>33053156
Ah, thank you for that nugget of knowledge.
>>
>>33053187
Why did you even bother taking the name off, it's not like you're fooling anyone.
>>
Protip: ignore what you don't like.
>>
File: untitled.png (36KB, 1579x656px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
36KB, 1579x656px
>>33053201
you were saying?
>>
>>33053092
>1 Direction fanfic
I mean, I shouldn't question it given that I'm in an Uzbekistai Gunfucking General right now, but is that seriously a fucking thing?
>>
>>33053239
I'm assuming you are >>33053092, if you are not you can stop reading this post.

if you are that anon: I could say the same to you, instead of insulting the writers, STFU or GTFO
>>
>>33053240
Yeah, I can post from a phone too.
>>33053250
I mean, probably... confirmation will take a lot of your faith in humanity and a bit of your soul, but you can.
>>
>I proceeded down the hall to the garage and my waiting personal machine shop, beginning work on my surprise...

2:43 PM
>I walk in from the shop, the fruits of my labor hidden in my pocket.
>"You were in there a while, what were you working on?"
"Well... The physical part of the project..." She looked at me with confusion. "In time. I gotta shower and get the metal smell off me."
>"Don't be too long. You've been in there six hours already, I'm starting to miss you!"
"That reminds me, We'll have to talk about something when I get out."
>"Why not now?" She asks
>I approach her and when I get within four feet she stops me "That's why!" She says covering her nose "Take a shower, it's like dirt and blood but stronger!"
>I came back from my shower a few minutes later to find Ekatarina having made use some drinks with fruit in them.
>"Mikhail! Come, sit with me, I've made us some kompot."
"I wasn't in the shower THAT long. How did you make that?"
>"You didn't smell it when you came out of the garage? I've been at it for an hour."
"Dirt and blood I think were your exact words."
>"What did you want to speak to me about?"
"Well. We've been talking about it and how it would be all informal and all, but I thought... If we're staking the claim I could at least make you a better ring than a store would have." I said, reaching out for the glass of kompot, flicking the shiny hunk of metal with dull but shiny orb embedded half way across the table to her.
>"Bozhe moi! Da! I don't know what to say except yes."
"Say nothing of it. It's a labor of love."
>Looking the ring over for the first time she noticed the rough diamond I'd embedded because why the fuck not.
>"Holy shit... You really DID make this... What were you doing in north africa?"
"Hehe. heheheehe. hheheheheeheheehehehee" The laughter came and continued, harder to stop that it should be.
>"Michael? You're making me uncomfortable."
"hahahaha. In time, I guess. To be honest I'd forgotten entirely."
>>
File: Disgusted_Ramsay.jpg (33KB, 496x524px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted_Ramsay.jpg
33KB, 496x524px
>>33053239
>Things I like are immune to criticism

>>33053281
>instead of insulting the writers, STFU or GTFO
This kind of hugbox mentality needs to stop.
>>
>>33053292
>Yeah, I can post from a phone too.
check the time shown on the posts, I doubt /k/ommandos vs wild lives in GMT+2
>>
>>33053292
>gotsta know
>check AO3
>48721 Works in One Direction (Band)
>top rated has 10745 Kudos

God fucking damn it.
>>
>>33053418
if you check one of my posts i have with the bit im keeping from /wfg/ 25k reads from a wee bit over a month
>>
>>33053320
>>/k/ommandos vs Wild
Wut?
>>
>>33053450
sorry, meant mining anon
>>
>>33053488
How do you confuse the two?
And no that seems like that's got fully 3/4ths of the countries I would guess he is from.
>>
>>33053545
>How do you confuse the two?
by not being the person you were bitching at, being tired & seeing you bitch at a writer who has just some time ago posted an update consisting of multiple individual posts, and when writing >>33053432 just scrolling up to see who it was you were actually bitching at & assuming it was the last writer to post multiple posts in a row.
>>
>>33053608
*I mean when writing >>33053320

I really should spend a few more seconds checking these things before hitting "Post"...
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>33048462
>>
>>33052688
>>33052802
>>
>>33053488
Nigga go to sleep
>>
File: 1471726709801.jpg (110KB, 655x789px) Image search: [Google]
1471726709801.jpg
110KB, 655x789px
>>33047019
Really liked this part. Glad to see there's still many mysteries in this American wasteland. Really reminds me of the first Mad Max movie, where most of the world has already gone to shit, but Australia is still holding on. Really good job, so far.

>>33049526
Enjoyed the update. I was expecting Brian to betray his sister, but not by using the cops. It's a pretty good solution that ties up almost everything. Simon's really losing his shit, though. Hope he gets back into the game soon. Can't have Ashley taking all the credit.

>>33050040
While a very small update, it does give me a good feeling to know that this story is still around. Had hardly a clue that there were enough Finns fighting for Germany to make an entire battalion of them. I hope to read more soon.

>>33051369
This is a sweet little story right here. I like it. It's good sometimes to just sit back with a nice cup of coffee and read a nice, happy story. Helps us take a break from the feels.

>>33052085
Oh God that was a big explosion.

>>33052750
Well, other than the run on sentences, it seems like the start of a very interesting story. It's presented itself as a group of dead soldiers trying to remember the war that got them killed. Interesting concept, that is. I can definitely see you making a nice story out of it.

>>33052951
Wow that was the lewdest I've seen for quite some time. I had to read it in the bathroom! But, damn if it wasn't a good piece of erotica. I'd say it's well written, and can't wait for Casefile 7 to come out.

>>33053316
He went to the RUF!
>>
>>33055528
Look at this whore just giving out (You)'s to any old poster who comes along. Have some dignity, dear.
>>
File: Comfy Night.gif (495KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Night.gif
495KB, 500x281px
Late night writing is best writing...
>>
File: 1485449895167.jpg (292KB, 2048x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1485449895167.jpg
292KB, 2048x1416px
>>33055775
I'd agree with you except I only turn out shit at night but I'm too lazy/busy to write during the day.
>>
>>33055878
>>33055775
We /comfy/ now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRV9c38IAF8
>>
File: ZV9PihL.jpg (623KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
ZV9PihL.jpg
623KB, 2048x1362px
>>33055985
Forgot muh pic.
>>
http://pastebin.com/rfvT3Qdy (last bit of Anon's first rifle)

Getting home put Anon at ease as he'd gotten Mila to break her silence and teach him hw to handle her properly after a day of practice. The building guilt collecting at the bottom of his stomach, weighing him down like a lead brick had dissipated over the course of one range session.

"Where do you want to go to for food? you know what's around here don't you?" asked Anon's mother as she drove.

A simple answer for a simple question.
"Chick-fil-a"

An hour passed between the drive from the range to the restaurant to the house. Nothing eventful happened besides the usual jackass honking at them to go faster. Dragging the Mosin out of the back of the truck and hauling her up to the room, he laid the rifle across the couch cushions and plopped himself down on the bed and immediately went on his phone. 'Day well spent and a small rest earned' in his mind.

"Ahem" The large Soviet spoke up, clearing her throat.

"Huh?" Anon responded dumbly without even looking up from his device.

"Are you not cleaning me?" She asked.

"Why would I? It was only one range trip...I doubt anything will happen with a little bit of gunpowder in you." Perhaps Mila was right about questioning Anon's intelligence.

"Лeнивый cyкa!" She said in a most annoyed tone. Knocking the phone out of his grip, she grabbed him by the collar and yoked him forward. "You clean me or I rust. I do not want rust."

"A-Alright, alright. Jesus..." Anon replied skittishly, She was a big girl and he figured his chances of beating her in an up close confrontation if he disobeyed.

Taking the rifle from her resting place, Anon set her down over one of the towels he had laying around. Opening the bolt and pulling it back out of battery, he pulled the trigger and began to slide it out before receiving a slap upside the head...again.

"I am not ready" Mila said simply before walking around to sit behind him. "Go"
>>
>>33056077

"Go? What d-" Mila had hushed him with a hand firmly clamped over his mouth.

"Strip me" She had said so calm and casually. That factor alone had struck him like one of her slaps. Being on a three year dry spell didn't help him but he was in no hurry to attempt jump in bed with the abusive spirit of an old rifle.

"What?" Bewilderment plain as day as he turned to face her but was met with another hand now locked onto his jaw, keeping his head looking to his left.

"Strip. Me. Do it before I lose patience." Orders clear, she twisted his head, forcing his gaze forward. Anon shifted as much of his concentration onto the task at hand as Mila moved her hands down to his shoulders and kept them there.

"Be careful" She warned him as he took her apart and laid the components on the towel.

"What do I do first?" he asked, fearing she'd insult his ignorance.

"Brush bore" Simple enough for him to understand.

Screwing the cleaning rod together, Anon screwed on the brass brush and began to stick the end into her muzzle as the rod wasn't long enough to take her from the chamber. Her fingers twitched a bit and as he started to shove the brush in harder, her grip tightened exponentially. Fingers digging into his shoulder meat and heavy breathing through grit teeth could be heard.

Anon immediately stopped and almost tried to turn before her clenched fist met the back of his head. He had to collect himself for a second as the impact had knocked him out of alignment. She yanked him back by the shoulders to bring him up.

"Smaller...brush..." she said through ragged, pained breaths before steadying him.

Pulling out the end of the brush slowly as to not cause himself any more pain by proxy, Anon replaced the brass brush tip with a smaller diameter and slowly inserted into the muzzle.

"This better?" He asked

"Дa..."

He began to make his passes with the brush as he cleared his throat.

"You need to stop beating on me, you're starting to leave marks."
>>
>>33055731
>It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.
>But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.
>>
>>33056366

"Heт" Mila responded curtly.

"No? The fuck do you mean no? You are MY rifle, you follow MY orders!" His frustration leaked as his voice raised.

"I did not pledge to you. I am not yours." Her words were stone cold against his ears as his expression dropped. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"You learn through pain. You make mistake, I hit you. You learn to not make mistake."

"You are the worst hundred and sixty dollars I ever spent, I should have bought that old Springfield bolt-action." He said in his most venom filled tone.

"Perhaps someone more competent would have me then."

Her abusive words may not have affected him on the surface but deep down, he was boiling to the core. Blood rushed faster than a riptide as his breathing became heavier in his anger. Anon didn't know whether keeping her was worth having a rifle and possibly trade her in for something else.

Cracking open the fresh can of CLP and sticking the straw into her chamber, he let out a flurry of solution, soaking her bore and penetrating her steel, her grip tightened as a light gasp was heard. her fingers now twitching bit as the CLP slowly made its way down her rifling, all the way to the muzzle and dripped onto the towel. Laying the receiver down to let it soak, next was the bolt assembly and with her direction, Anon slipped it apart, unscrewed the firing pin from the cocking knob and sprayed the pieces down. Taking an old toothbrush, he scrubbed away whatever carbon he could get at in every crevice he could reach. Wiping it down and piecing it back together, he set the bot by the stock and now focused his attention to the receiver. Rubbing the toothbrush on the towel, Anon went to work scrubbing down the chamber as best he could with the obtuse head of the brush. Mila's hands would move with his brush strokes against her metal. sticking the corner of the towel into her chamber and wiping out what solution and residue he could, her breath became more audible.
>>
>>33056077
>>33056366
>>33056612
Wait. So the rifles have like a spirit body connected to them that they can project to their owners?
>>
>>33056635
>dependsonthesetting.tg

Every author does it a little differently. There's no set canon here, just a lot of commonality. Doilooklikeawritefag does this in his stories as well.

Give this a read: http://pastebin.com/233BFr42
>>
>>33056612

A few patches, brushing and more patches later and her bore was looking almost spotless. The brass weight of the boresnake he'd bought with the armful of shed he'd bought from Walmart the day he'd gotten her clinked as it dropped in and found its way around her chamber. Falling out of the muzzle, Anon gave it a small tug, wrapped some of the slack around his fingers and gave a bigger and slower tug, pulling it straight through the barrel. A few more passes and he'd believed himself done and felt satisfied with his work.

Reassembling the weapon and playing with the bolt to make sure it was well lubed, he de-cocked her and tossed her aside onto the couch. Mila quickly grabbed his wrist.

"Where are you going?" she asked in that oh-so-lovely demanding voice.

Anon gave no response as hearing her voice continue to order him only added fuel to the fire burning at his core. He needed to be far away from her. The only response she'd gotten was an angry pulling away from her grip and him edgily walking away silent like Bruce Willis walking away from an explosion. Mila's expression went from seeming insulted to one of being a little hurt.

Getting downstairs and picking up the iPad he'd placed on the endtable before the range trip and quickly bringing up some music he'd had on there to try and relax. About 30 minutes had passed before thinking of what to do with his unwanted spirit.

'How am I going to live with this bitch of a ghost inhabiting the first and only rifle I've ever had? What CAN I do? its a ghost...wait, a ghost.'

With a flash of inspiration, Anon grabbed the iPad and brought up the only people he could ask for advice on what to do with an unwanted spirit. Hopping on to /x/, he opened up a quick thread asking for advice.

'Hey I need some advice real quick. I'm pretty sure there's a spirit connected to an object in my house and I need to get rid of it. wat do?'

Within the first couple minutes there was a response.

'throw it out dumbass'
>>
Should I continue?
>>
>>33056842
*inserts 3 more (you)*
>>
>>33056858
Thanks, I need that vote of confidence. I'll try to get a proper part 8 out within the month, and end it on a proper note.
>>
Anybody have any criticisms or suggestions for the story so far?
>>
>>33056799

"What- no you fucking faggot" Anon said aloud as he typed his response.

'No this object is valuable and dangerous. I cant just throw this shit out.'

"This is what I get for coming here for advice." he mumbled as he tossed the iPad aside and looked at whatever was playing on TV. The Dark Knight Rises was running its course and the scene where Bane had entered the stadium surrounded by his stormtroopers was playing. The star villain was delivering his menacing monologue and threat mix and he'd chucked as the scene played out.

"Who the fuck honestly thought Baneposting was funny?" Anon remarked as he watched the bit play out.

Remembering he had an /x/ thread open after a bit, he opened up the device an refreshed the page. A few unrelated responses of laughing anime girls replying to the post and one that said "Include me in the screenshot". Sighing loudly and dragging his hand over his face, pulling at his skin, he saw actual responses inquiring about what the object was.

'Well it's a gun that I bought from the gun store about a week ago.'

Auto update

'Can you tell us about said spirit? does it interact with anything or make noise?'

"Finally" he said as he typed out lightning fast. 'Yeah, its a woman from the soviet union. She appears in my house wearing an old winter uniform.'

'Have you interacted with her at all?'

Anon became more and more hopeful at the thought of exorcising Mila. Even if she had wants of her own, his selfishness dictated that his come first.

'She calls herself Mila. Claims to be the spirit of my rifle' Without a second thought, he instantly posted and reread it as he saw it. It was at this moment he realized he'd sounded like a complete fucking autist. The auto update was already on and the responses came flowing in calling him a faggot and such.

'Lol you fucking retard your girl guns aren't real go back to /k/'

Anon's heart sank as he'd realized his mistake and sat with his head in his hands. Now he'd get memed for sure.
>>
>>33056936

That'll do for tonight. Quick question, does /wfg/ have a set schedule or does it just happen whenever?
>>
>>33056976
The threads pretty much run 24/7 thanks to our inexhaustible overlords Polybus and Archivefag
>>
>>33056976
no set schedule, when the current thread approaches 300 posts people start posting just about anything to get the thread past bump limit & then wait for the thread to reach page 8 before the next thread is made, if you are about to update a story when the thread is approaching 310 posts it's best to wait for the next thread,
>>
check
>>
>>33057011
>check
Will do. Quality dubs.
>>
>>33056936
>Who the fuck honestly thought Baneposting was funny

Anon confirmed for thin skin.
>>
>>33056918
Really liking what you've done with the story so far. Hell I'd collaborate with you of you wanted to and as for suggestions the only thing I would say is give their relationship some tension. I would enjoy seeing Dave getting fed up with Chris's anger issues and that leading to a bit of drama but other then that great job.
>>
>>33056842
Oh you mean make the canon ending?
>>
File: car_photo_297075.jpg (81KB, 1013x675px) Image search: [Google]
car_photo_297075.jpg
81KB, 1013x675px
>>33055528
>RUF

Are we thinking about different RUF?
>>
I always thought that WGs had a darker potential.

So I guess I'll allude to that with a short story.

Egypt did have a way with tea.
Even in the sweltering heat, with his suit plastering itself to his body, he couldn't help but smile as he sipped on the black leaf earl grey he had ordered.
Until his phone rang and his annoyance came back.
After a short and tense conversation he hung up and slammed his fist against the table.
He quickly payed and stomped outside, the anger written on his face.
As he stepped through the door, even while his eyes were adjusting... he heard a bang and felt someone punch him in the chest.
It wasn't a very strong blow but it seemed to knock all the air out of him.
It wasn't until the first scream that he looked down and saw the scarlet spreading across his chest.
He didn't know what to do, what to think.
His world focused down to that small party of his chest, into that tiny hole.
His world faded into that scarlet.
Then darkness.
A nearby patrolman, hearing the screams ran over.
Seeing where the man fell he quickly guessed where the shot came from.
He rushed up to the top floor of the building across the street, clearing rooms as he went.
He came across a room finally that contained an SVD on a table next to the window.
He panickedly searched the room but couldn't find a sign of the shooter.
He went to the roof, the only place they could have gone from there to see no sign of them.
Angry and annoyed he stepped back into the room with the gun, only to find the gun gone.
He leaned out the window, searching, searching for the shooter...
The only person to leave the building was a tall foreigner woman. She was obviously unarmed though.
He could swear for a second he could see something peek out from under her burka however... it almost looked like... a cat ear.
He called in the situation, just another in a long line of identical assassinations.
After all, they could never find a perp, or secure a weapon.
>>
File: IMG_8573.jpg (1MB, 840x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8573.jpg
1MB, 840x3000px
>>33057233
>a gun killing someone on their own
did you not get the point of all this?
>>
>>33057294
Firstly, my story, eat shit.
Secondly, I seem to remember guns shooting people on their own in Upotte.
>>
taking suggestions for the next cryptid. I have a couple lined up but I want to see what's wanted first
>>
>>33057800
I've always wanted to see them turned into Flak crews. Some flying thing? BI scary bird?
>>
>>33053316
Let me try to finish out this story here.

>4:17 pm
>It hadn't been long since I'd given her the ring of titanium when we arrived at The Pearson residence, where Josh and Maggie were hosting the neighborhood party. It was a tradition in this rural community to hold a party every month so everyone for a few miles could gather. We lived a rural life out here, and it would have been a lonely one at that if not for the effort the community made to come together and get to know their distant neighbors.
>"Oh my god. Mike! You son of a bitch, get in here, Maggie will be thrilled" Josh said, pausing for a second with notable surprise on his face as he saw her "And you've got yourself a lady! Hey Maggie! You owe me five bucks!" He said, yelling into the house at Maggie, likely still in the kitchen preparing the drinks for the party.
"Ekatarina, I'd like you to meet Josh Pearson, he lives here with his wife Maggie, Josh, this is Ekatarina."
>Josh put on his best behavior as he invited us into the house, his wife Maggie appearing out of the kitchen with a tray of cocktails in hand. Maggie spoke "Hi there! I'm Maggie Pearson, I see you've already met my husband Josh, and you are..?"
>"Ekatarina Vintorez. Though you may want to learn only the first name." Ekatarina fired back, finally starting to show her social side.
>"So that's what it takes for Mike to bring a girl around to show us. What a prude." Maggie prodded half to me and half to Josh.
>"Yeah, a real square, I'm sure Jenny's gonna be crushed."
>"Michael? What are they talking about?"
"You're the first woman I've brought to one of these parties." I explained hoping to deflect the questions about Jenny.
>"Michael, you KNOW that's not what I'm referring to, so first, who's Jenny, and second, Really?"
"Jenny... Well you'll meet her but she's basically a slut who keeps making passes at me. And yes. Really."
>"I'm honored."
>"Drinks?" Maggie offered
"yes please." Ekatarina and I said in chorus
>>
>>33058199
>As we sipped at our booze Jenny walked in the door on the arm of Chris Jenkins, knocking on the door frame as she passed the portal, catching sight of us. "Well son of a bitch, just when I give up you come crawling back." She teased
"Jenny Hansen, a sight for sore eyes as always. They're getting sorer by the second."
>"What kept you so long? it's been eight months- Who is THIS lovely young woman?" She started in a scolding tone.
>"Hey! Ease up there, Mike may be into the conservative type... and a prude, but that's nothing to hold against him." Chris chimed in, casting an imposing air onto Jenny, perhaps prompting her to behave, perhaps warning of disciplinary 'action'
>"Please, everybody have some drinks!" Maggie finally added, breaking up the mounting probability that Jenny would find out how to get Ekatarina to do something... professional.
"Just like Ma used to make" I remarked sarcastically, gulping down the mixture of alcohol and whatever else.
>"Sure, if you're a degenerate." Josh answered.
"You see, the communications failure is that you think I'm joking."
>"I never took you for the illicit hooch type." Josh stated
"It wasn't illegal, I was just young."
>"You hear about the new neighbors?"
"No, who're they?"
>"These two guys moved out here, bought a farm, father and son, I guess they're looking to set up a family farm for when the son finds a wife."
>I thought about that general profile for several seconds before Ekatarina finally intervenes. "What?"
"Just sounds familiar."
>"MICHAEL! You don't mean THOSE two do you?"
"What odds would you place on it?"
>"There must be at LEAST a hundred thousand people who fit that description. Speaking of which, who spilled fruit juice in the vodka?"
>This brought out a hearty laugh from Maggie, who mixed these so called "alcoholic" drinks.
>a knock came on the door, as two figures walked in, an old man easily 6'6" with a Jerry reed like presence about him and a man of 6 feet with brown hair.
>>
>>33058673
>"Well I'll be damned I wasn't expecting YOU to be here. How you been, old man?" The tall one asked.
"Jim, Pete? You're the new neighbors?"
>"The very same! Oh, the company asked me to bring you this parcel and that they'd be happy to provide a positive reference anytime in the future." Pete said, handing me a yellow envelope.
>I opened it to see a folder that read "Personnel file: Michael Horton Berdan" with a comically large red stamp that read "RESIGNED."
>"Think of it as a 'clearing of the air' on the company's behalf." James offered as I slid the folder back into the envelope.
>The party eventually moves out onto the balcony, and I eventually find myself alone with Ekatarina. "So. What's in your dossier?"
"lets read." I said opening the folder and looking in. "Michael Horton Berdan, date of birth unconfirmed, claimed 1-18-95, operations logged around the world, ooh, they put some surveillance on me in september. Not much else here, a profile of exploitable psychological traits, lonely type, familiarity bias, etc etc."
>"They put surveillance on you?"
"Yup, says here they determined me to have a prior degenerate stint with social but not religious reform. Antisocial tendencies, notable acceptance rate of relatively high risk contracts, no confirmed living relatives. Good to know I could keep at least THAT a secret from them."
>"You don't trust them with the knowledge of your family?"
"Would you?"
>"I don't know. You were wise not to."
"They even have a record of when I sent the psychologist an adaptation of the 'We Wuz Kangz' copypasta." I said, letting out a chuckle as she took the folder and started reading it off.
"HOLD UP NOW
>Revs up Ford
SO WHATCHA TRYNA TELL ME
>goes all in at a poker table
IS THAT WE
>downs half a bottle of gin
ARE CURRENTLY IN
>snorts 20 lines of cocaine
SOME KIND OF A
>shoots loaded .38 into the air
TEXAS PSYCHOBILLY FREAKOUT, IS THAT WHAT THIS IS?
>shreds on rockabilly-tuned electric guitar"
>>
File: 1484964569155.png (110KB, 944x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484964569155.png
110KB, 944x609px
>>
>>33059107
>A look of utter confusion crosses her face as she reads off the references to which she is not acquainted before she continues to lean on me while she reads the entirety of the file in a matter of minutes, checking my hands at the evident mention of them often bearing some kinds of scrapes, scratches or other scathing from an unknown source.
>"If this file is any reflection, you've changed since we've been living together."
"In some ways I suppose. It's been a hell of a couple months."
>The party went on, and soon it was time to go to sleep. We drove home the next morning and burned the dossier they'd given me.

July 25th 2019 6:34 PM
>I walked up to the house and opened the door, greeted by the sound of Ekatarina running into my arms.
"Good news! They gave me a machine!"
>"That's wonderful! What a change it's been."
"Looking at us now you'd never guess we were both literally guns, and one of us was a mercenary just a couple months ago."
>"It's peaceful save for the coyotes."
"Eh, they'll keep their distance. Unless of course you wanted to kill them so we could have some actual pets like dogs or something."
>"Can we?"
"You know, unsurprising as it might be, when I was little I had a dog named gunner."
>"Can we hunt the coyotes?" Ekatarina said giving me puppy dog eyes that couldn't be denied.
"Okay, we'll do it this weekend. but for now lets just sit down and relax a while."
>Time would go on to prove I was capable of the peaceful life without the constant misery of empty idle time consuming me. In fact, with Ekatarina, it couldn't be described as anything but happy. Maybe I'll have adventures in the future... but for now, I can survive a lengthy bout of peace with my new wife by my side.
>>
>>33010017
I'm not gone. I'm just waiting for the perfect time to strike. And maybe for my Mika folder to break 400 pics.

I swear I'll be back to take my throne.
>>
>>33057320
They do, FA-MAS does. She just does it to stun them "non-lethally" for the cops.
>>
>>33060350
When are you going to give the PTR story a proper happy ending? I'm getting sick of seeing it unfinished.
>>
Okay, last bit before the Interviews written

You lads want me to start doing the interviews/driving home or pop over to JT?
>>
>>33060350
Ah, happy to see you're still alive, even if you haven't found your muse again. I have a favor to ask you while you're here. I'm the guy working on the XCR story(even if I haven't posted because I'm a god-tier procrastinator) and I was wondering if you'd mind me borrowing a minor character from one of your stories.
>>
>>33060506
>give the PTR story a proper happy ending
I think you've completely missed the point of that story, Anon.
>>
File: 1485876576501.jpg (44KB, 470x317px) Image search: [Google]
1485876576501.jpg
44KB, 470x317px
>>33060545
Honestly, it's pretty flattering that you'd want to borrow a character of mine for your story. I'd be happy to see it. I promise I'll try to get back into the swing of things one of these days.
>>33060506
>implying that second bit wasn't the end.
:^)
>>
File: 1420718611505.gif (834KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
1420718611505.gif
834KB, 440x248px
>>33060560
>>33060585
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS. FIX IT NOW.
>>
File: BoomHeadshot.jpg (16KB, 600x257px) Image search: [Google]
BoomHeadshot.jpg
16KB, 600x257px
Swear I'm not dead guys. Yet, anyway. I'll try for an update sometime this week, promise.
>>
>>33056500
Dubs of truth.

>>33055731
I make it a point I leave as many (you)s as I can when I have something to say. Sadly, I'm looking at the last weekend of work because I was out of service for that time...I'll catch up, I swear.
>>
>>33057011
>>33057022
Checking the checked check.

>>33057800
>Also checked
I was always a fan of the Black Dogs.
Uh...and by that I mean I've actually seen the bastards and have a desire to end them.

>>33058199
>fucking checked

>>33060524
Personally, I want the interviews and drives home before JT, but that's just me.
>>
>>33049526
Damn, a lot happened fast! Phew. Good shit, /k/ris.

>>33051322
Daughteru time!
>>
File: hello sleep.png (469KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
hello sleep.png
469KB, 626x960px
JTfag's folder is up to date
http://pastebin.com/1qS4EqXS

ATannie is up to date
>folder to catch up
http://pastebin.com/XbWjWNQM

KvsW folder is up to date
http://pastebin.com/Sa6N0je7
>>
>>33057205
Gauging interest for Hotline >>33056887
>>
>>33056918
As fun as it is to beat up on Dave, he really could use a moment in which he is not the butt of everything going wrong and Chris being the heroine.
>>
>>33056936
Ha, anon deserves all that shit he is receiving.
>>
File: 1458009498403.jpg (182KB, 800x1147px) Image search: [Google]
1458009498403.jpg
182KB, 800x1147px
>>33056936
I'm starting to think that this Anon might be gay. Like an actual homosexual. He needs some Sexual Healing.

>>33057217
Yeah... I'm thinking about the one that sold rough diamonds to fund their revolution in Sierra Leone.

>>33057233
International Geist Assassins!

>>33059994
Is it over? Do they get their well deserved happy ending?
>>
>>33063086
...i spend too fucking much time on /o/...
>>
>>33061780
>>33062720
Dear god, both of you, please continue.
>>
>>33063086
Yeah, dude. I'm not gonna post more until I've got at least three chapters... The name is deceptive too.
>>
>>33055528
He will but in a weird way
>>
>>33063086
anyway, yeah... they got their happy ending. For now.
>>
>>33063086

If you're lookin' for a quick fap then you probably wont find it here unless there's a clear interest from the few readers I have.

Even so, it would have to be down the line when I can actually work it in.
>>
Got some more gun work to do tonight. Will pick up writing once that is finished. Sooo possible Damaged Goods tonight...?
>>
File: poklonskaya.jpg (66KB, 580x451px) Image search: [Google]
poklonskaya.jpg
66KB, 580x451px
>>33063722
I mean, we would fucking LOVE that, and probably scorn you if you DIDN't do it, but that's a secondary.
>>
Quick Question: What happened to all that Yellowstone/ashfaggotry sort of stuff? [spoiler]I might be writing a story in a similar setting
>>
>>33064236
its on /qst/ since it was more related to /qst/
>>
>>33064253
I have yet to see a single Ashlands thread on /qst/ and I've been there since it was formed.
>>
File: Thunderbird.jpg (6KB, 215x139px) Image search: [Google]
Thunderbird.jpg
6KB, 215x139px
>>33057800
>>33057827
In for big flying cryptids.
>>
>>33064253
Would it still be ok if it were an actual story instead of rp shit
>>
>>33063722
>possible
>>
File: order of adjectives.png (15KB, 386x463px) Image search: [Google]
order of adjectives.png
15KB, 386x463px
>>
>>33063101
>>
File: 1486926852207.jpg (532KB, 1400x870px) Image search: [Google]
1486926852207.jpg
532KB, 1400x870px
>>33063530
That's good to hear. I don't want to Series of Unfortunate Events it and stop reading just to preserve their happy ending, but still...

>>33063667
Nah, just listening to some Marvin Gaye.
>>
>>33063758
>>33064408
>Will be posting before I go to bed

Sorry for being a piece of shit. I am well aware of how much i say "soon guize i swear!!1". Trying to work on that...
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>>33065602
I like it when this stuff is posted
>>
>>33066838
I'll give you more if you promise to never post a thumbnail with an ifunny watermark ever again.
>>
>>33066563
Don't worry, I'm on the same boat as you. I think I've been sitting on this bit for line 2 weeks almost
>>
>>33066172
Well, they're in for some trials and tribulations in the next story that they star in, but for now I'm working on a somewhat deceptively titled story for the time being and will start posting it when I've completed chapter three. I don't think I'll be killing off either Michael or Ekatarina, their story has just reached its... dormant stage. Michael is working in a machine shop, Ekatarina is a loyal housewife... I have an idea what I want to do with it, since I've already created a prompt for the next story in loud and silent, but for now I'm working on something you might call futurecancer. With a hint of absurdity thrown in.
>>
>>33067169
Get on that!

Last time on Damaged Goods Chapter 4: Memories

“I’m… I’m really sorry.”
>Placing a hand on its shoulder, you give it a reassuring squeeze

>”It’s not your fault; these burdens are my own to bare. I should be the one apologizing for dragging you into my problems.”
“It’s… just money.” you say, obviously forced

>The spirit's eyes narrow at you, obviously picking up on your lie
>”I’ve seen the inside of your pantry, it's not “just money”.”

>Leaning back into the couch, the geist closes its eyes, still clenching its’ side

“So your receiver,” you began, “that's the source of all these issues?”

>The spirit nodded, eyes remaining closed

>”The pain comes in waves, I’ll be okay soon enough.”

“...can I fix it?”
>>
>>33055528
>He went to the RUF!
Mike's not that old.
>>
>>33065602
Please post more of these, even as an American, they definitely didn't teach that growing up... made it this long going by the "feel" of whether or not something was right.
Not to say that doesn't work, but that would have been a big help while I was learning, and I'm willing to bet it'll still help some.
>>
File: 1479592321626.png (891KB, 845x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1479592321626.png
891KB, 845x1129px
>>33067489
Time to get comfy.
>>
>>33067489
Damaged Goods Chapter 4 (cont.)

-~-~-~-~-~-(Six Days Later)-~-~-~-~-~-

>Another gust of wind bites at your exposed face; a nice chunk of snow dropping off a branch right onto your neck as the storm rages
>You try to quicken your pace, but the dark, snow and ice only allow you to move so fast

>Pulling out your phone, you check the time
>3:12 AM
>First class of the day begins in five hours

“Fuck me…”

>You had no idea what you were getting yourself into when you told the geist residing in your apartment that you would get their receiver replaced
>At first it didn’t seem that bad, having quickly located a replacement Remington made receiver online for $150
>But you knew you would have to cram a second job into your already busy schedule to make that happen, and third shift was the only time you could make work

>Being a stock boy for the local dollar store wasn't too bad, but working 11:00 PM to 3:00 AM won't be easy
>At least it's only every other night, giving you some opportunity to sleep…
>Plus you get to take home any damaged food items

>Mmm, dented dollar store condensed soup

>The weekly paychecks would be nice as well, even if it was only at minimum wage

>Wind blasts loose snow into your face once more
“...”

>Never having a gun before, you had to worry about finding a gunsmith to do the work as well
>And worse, no idea how much it would cost
>>
>>33067564

>After what felt like an eternity, you eventually make it back to the apartment; using your remaining energy to drag yourself up the slick flight of stairs
>Slipping into the apartment, you slide off your boots at the door, hoping to sneak to your bedroom without waking the geist sound asleep on the couch
*squeeeeeeek*

*squeeeeeeek*

*squeeeeeeek*

>These fucking floors...

>”[Unintelligible murmuring]”

“Wha…?”

>The 1903 was indeed, asleep on the couch, but it appeared to be...dreaming?
>If it was dreaming, it must not have been a very pleasant one; twitching and tossing about ever so slightly

“Hey…” you say, giving its’ leg a gentle shake, hoping to stir it from its’ nightmare

>”Oh, hey…” it said, rubbing the sleep from it’s eyes, “...what time is it?”
“Almost 3:30” you say, letting out a deep yawn. “You know, I haven’t really seen you in your rifle form much since getting you.”
>”Sorry, spending 50 years locked up in that form takes a toll.” it says in a not too keen mood
“Ah, right. Were you dreaming?”

>”Yes…”
“Really? I didn’t know geists had dreams, or that you had to sleep really.”
>”We don’t really need to sleep, but it helps pass the time when we are alone, or when there is nothing better to do. Our dreaming isn’t the same as your kind of dreaming either”
“Oh, How so?”

>Taking a seat next to the geist, your interest in learning more seems to bring a more pleasant mood to it

>”When you dream, what do you dream about?”
“I don’t know. I dream about a lot of things, being able to fly, living in fantasy worlds… but it’s random usually. Why?”
>”Well, when we sleep, we don’t really interact with our dreams like you would. It's more like…”

>It pauses for a moment, looking for the words

>”More like watching a film. We relive moments from our past as if they were actually happening again.”
>>
>>33067579

“Huh…”

>Thinking back to its’ murmuring, you feel compelled to ask…

“So, if you don’t mind me asking, what were you just dreaming about?”
>”Oh, well…” it begins, the pleasant smile now gone, “...could we talk about that another time, Anon…? If that's okay.”

>Shit, you knew that was stupid to ask
“You’re fine, I… uh, should probably get to bed anyway.”

>Giving you a slight nod, the geist gives a quick shiver before wrapping itself in blankets

“Actually, I’ll be right back.”

>Jogging off to your bedroom, you retrieve the heated blanket draped over your bed before returning to the couch

“This should help with the cold a bit.”

>Tossing the blanket over the geist, you run the cord to the nearest outlet, making sure the blanket is still set to high

>”You don’t have t-”
“It’s fine, you need it mo-”
>”But won’t you ge-”
“It’s warm enough in my bedroom as is…”

>”Thank you…” it says bashfully, wrapping itself up in the new warmth
>A long sigh of relief following

“...of course.”

>Slowly, the 03-A3 lays back down, wincing

“Your side bothering you again?” you asked, as if you didn’t already know
>”Yeah... “ it said, attempting to mask its’ obvious discomfort
“Is there anything I can do to help with the pain, at least temporarily? I know you need a need a new receiver, bu-”
>”No, it’s fine, Anon… you’re doing too much already.”
“It’s not a big deal...” you begin. “but if you need anything, I’ll be right down the hall.”

>”Actually...” it said, just as you began walking away. “Anon?”
“Hmm?”
>”Tell me about your first night at the store...”

>Its’ eyes seemed distant, almost as if they were looking on at something sad
>>
>>33067591

“The store?” you step back over to the couch, sitting on the corner of a cushion not taken up by the geist
>”Do you like it?”
“It’s not the worst job I’ve had… there’s no dress code, which is nice.”
>”Is the work hard?” it said, readjusting itself on the couch
“Not really… they don’t sell too many heavy things there, so stocking is easy enough.”
>”Mmm… what about your co-workers; are they nice?”
“I’m actually by myself most of my shift… the owner leaves at 1:00 AM, s-”
>”Is he nice...?” cutting you off
“...I suppose. He keeps to himself mostly.”

>”Sorry… I’d just rather think about anything other than the pain right now…”

>You remember times when Rachel was so sick she couldn’t sleep
>Staying up all night watching movies was usually the perfect medicine; although you knew movies would do little here

“It’s fine.” You say, putting on a smile for the geist “You’ve told me plenty about geists tonight, now it’s your turn. Come on, hit me with another one.”
>”Heh…” it giggled, sounding relieved
>”Tell me about your family; what are they like?”

>Of course…

“Ha, well-”
>”Any brothers? Sisters maybe?”
“Actually, I don’t really... know my parents. I was surrendered to the state when I was born.”

>”...”

>You can already tell what it’s thinking

“You didn’t know, don’t feel bad.” you say, giving its’ ankle a reassuring squeeze through the blankets. “It’s kind of hard to get worked up over people you never really knew anyway.”
>”...”
>Still no reply
>>
>>33067613

>Letting yourself sink back into the cushions, you let out another long yawn
>Maybe you’ll just sleep here tonight… the thought of moving at this point seemed like an impossible task

>As you're nodding off, you hear a faint voice from the other end of the couch break the silence

>”No one should have to be alone…”
>>
File: Cozy.jpg (97KB, 800x1162px) Image search: [Google]
Cozy.jpg
97KB, 800x1162px
All I have for now... I apologize if there are any typos, as I did not proofread it as much as I usually do; its a bit late for me right now.

Hope you guys have enjoyed this installment. As always, any and all feedback is welcome and appreciated.

I'm going to go pass out now.
>>
>>33048347
There's a reason in works like 1984 and Brave New World there's not a lot of reading done by the population...
>>
File: 1486602761108.jpg (716KB, 1000x1453px) Image search: [Google]
1486602761108.jpg
716KB, 1000x1453px
>>33067652
Nice and comfy as always. Good way to end my day.
>>
File: CG1.png (281KB, 766x483px) Image search: [Google]
CG1.png
281KB, 766x483px
For those that still remember me, my apologies for being MIA - been busy with some real life stuff. Here's some /k/ exclusive update for "Where Poppies Grow". Those who have read the prologue may recognize this.

In other news - I'll do some more random blurbs to add to the thread, perhaps an intro for a different script?
>>
>>33067711
Double dubs confirm.

>>33067652
Yeah man, you had a few typos and other things, but they didn't detract from the story. I'm glad you posted.

>>33067744
FUCK your double dubs, post more sassy Aussie shottie!

>>33067976
I'd like another intro, sure. And possibly....If you're willing....The link to "where poppies grow" that you make allusions to being available.
>>
>>33068107

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DN6esynVBClGfgrvsMgHN6Gpe8WuBg5nRtgL0CFWEUc/edit

From the pastebin - try to ignore the document outline that pops up, I can't get it to stop doing that.

Overall story is done except for the epilogue, total script is >200K words. Prologue, 4 ACTs, then an epilogue. Prologue should be mostly edited, though I think the one in the bin is an older copy. I'll kick a new copy in the near future.

Feel free to ask questions, I'll get to them sometime tomorrow evening!
>>
File: 1456680467755.gif (969KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1456680467755.gif
969KB, 480x270px
>>33067652
I can see where you're going with this. Anon's gonna get her fixed but work himself sick as a result.

Then that burglar you mentioned once will show up and Anna the 1903 will defend him.

How close am I?
>>
>>33068316
Logical, and probable. Or he'll fall ill some relatively distant time afterword.
>>
>>33068324
>afterword
You sly motherfucker
>>
>>33067652
Post pastebin senpai, I need to read the other chapters
>>
File: 1484506296000.gif (276KB, 240x287px) Image search: [Google]
1484506296000.gif
276KB, 240x287px
>>33067652
No one should have to be alone. That sums it up pretty well. Anon's taken that to heart, I think. He's just trying to make sure that nobody's alone. Poor Sophie just got a panic attack at the wrong time. Hope Anna comes to her senses soon and understands that Sophie needs hugs, not stabs. But I'm really enjoying this flashback.
>>
>>33068324
Doesn't Anna do the thing because Anon is sick though? Isn't Anon, at that point, bed ridden?
>>33068107
>>
>>33064236
If you do let me help you worldbuild and pitch ideas. I'm terrible at creative writing but I've wanted to make an ashlands story since it became something of a /k/ canon.
>>
>>33068512
yes, to protect him. BTW, chapter one of "The Night Reich" is complete. Misleading title, by the by.
>>
>>33067652
As much as I like to shill my own shit... This is good. Really is
>>
Many of these stories got me inspired and I'm now working on a story of my own and I'd like to run the concept of it by you all

>2nd US Civil War is happening, West coast forms new country that has support from China but china and the new government denies it
>Anon is wrongly accussed and sent to prison
>convoy gets ambushed along the way by US operators
>Operators are actually bounty hunters working to kill officers or other rebel targets for money
>One rebel in the convoy had bounty on his head, thus convoy was hit
>Anon joins them and becomes a bounty hunter in training

It's in the rough works right now and I'm working on polishing it up as time goes on.
>>
>>33068422
Here:
http://pastebin.com/ReY90Yxk

His is in the sticky, along with many others

>Buckle the fuck up
>>
>>33067652
So much comfy healing it's great, now anon is getting the healing from Anna great, now I'm just worried about the impending suffering that's about to come probably after this flashback, hopefully I'm wrong but anyway great as always Construct.
>>
>be me
>live in México
>be in collage
>one of my classmates walks like a soldier and looks tired
>hes browsing /wfg/

did i found Poly?
>>
>>33070775
pretty unlikely as seeing polybus in public is an uncommon thing.
>>
File: smug.png (683KB, 2098x1330px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
683KB, 2098x1330px
>>33070775
there is 200k soldiers on active duty, god knows how many vets and 100m folks and some mexianon that was here some threads ago. there is plenty of weird shit going on to leave a man tired if he's a soldier please thank him for what he did, after what el peje said he'll apreciate it, trust me
>>
File: Screenshot_20170221-105102.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170221-105102.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>playing Boatslut Collection with guns
>mfw I got M1903's affection meter maxed out
>mfw I am capable of marrying the personification of Anna we use.

Should I do it lads?
>>
File: 1422215898826.png (213KB, 600x393px) Image search: [Google]
1422215898826.png
213KB, 600x393px
>>33071029
>cucking Construct
>>
File: 1470545485231.png (184KB, 286x334px) Image search: [Google]
1470545485231.png
184KB, 286x334px
>>33071075
You say it like it's a bad thing.
>>
File: 1487584150581.jpg (65KB, 596x399px) Image search: [Google]
1487584150581.jpg
65KB, 596x399px
>>33071029
this would make you a bad person
>>
>>33071029

What's this weeb shit?

And is that a PSO on a Kar 98?

And can you repeat the name of this source of weeb shit?
>>
>>33070892
>poly gets thanked
>gets flustered
>anon found him
>they both know
>range buddies?

I see no way this is a bad idea
>>
File: Screenshot_20170221-053341.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170221-053341.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>33071375
Girls Frontline, and that not a Kar, pic related is a Kar.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170221-105031.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170221-105031.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>33071075
>>33071304
Ring acquired. Preparing for OATH.
>>
>>33072220
YOU ARE NOT LIVING YOUR LIFE CORRECTLY
>>
File: Screenshot_20170221-135602.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170221-135602.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>33072261
AAAAAAAAAA-
>>
>>33072442
>>
File: 1486739473586.png (183KB, 441x213px) Image search: [Google]
1486739473586.png
183KB, 441x213px
>>33072442
don't do it!
>>
File: 1485845644124.gif (499KB, 350x198px) Image search: [Google]
1485845644124.gif
499KB, 350x198px
>>33071837
seems that it was other mexianon, i've only been thanked by the persons i helped

>mfw the family i helped to find their son thanked me on person
>>
File: Screenshot_20170221-140929.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170221-140929.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>33072452
>>33072459
>>
File: 1482277234996.jpg (23KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1482277234996.jpg
23KB, 337x372px
>>33072603
>Constructs-fw
>>
File: fb4.gif (1MB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
fb4.gif
1MB, 440x300px
>>33072603
>>
>>33072115
how does one acquire this weeb shit
>>
File: 1485242363840.jpg (32KB, 628x504px) Image search: [Google]
1485242363840.jpg
32KB, 628x504px
>>33072641
>>33072654
So is >>33072603 netorare or...
>>
File: 1486772620999.png (273KB, 806x376px) Image search: [Google]
1486772620999.png
273KB, 806x376px
>>33072603
this is not ok
>>
File: sarge.png (92KB, 394x361px) Image search: [Google]
sarge.png
92KB, 394x361px
>>33072603
>>
I'm considering sending a rough draft to my schools writing workshop. my only concern is that my story is too /k/ for college and I will be arrested. anyone else have experience with non /k/ readers?
>>
>>33073174
How many vehicular reaction images do you fucking HAVE?
>>
File: 1487695642869.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487695642869.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>33073776
way, WAY more than i am comfortable to admit
>>
File: Annabelle.jpg (1MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
Annabelle.jpg
1MB, 2988x5312px
>>33067744
>>33068107
>>33068422
>>33068466
>>33068943
>>33069936
Happy to see you guys enjoying my story!

>>33068316
>>33068324
Stay tuned for the next installment(s)...

>>33071029
>>33071271
>>33072220
>>33072442
>>33072603
PRETEND ALL YOU WANT. YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THE REAL ANNABELLE!
>>
File: 20170104_124939~01.jpg (505KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170104_124939~01.jpg
505KB, 2560x1440px
>>33073903
I have Naomi.
>>
>>33073903
>YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THE REAL ANNABELLE!
Hmm, or can I...?
>>
>>33073930
Either she's a complete slut, or you're a total degenerate
>>
File: 1487584353648.jpg (81KB, 731x390px) Image search: [Google]
1487584353648.jpg
81KB, 731x390px
>>33073941
>it's both
>>
File: 20170217_180613~01.jpg (956KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170217_180613~01.jpg
956KB, 1440x2560px
>>33073941
She has been known to blow people's minds...

>>33073950
YOU STAY OUT OF THIS
>I plead the fifth
>it may well be both, but you'll never know
>>
File: 1400204272679.png (189KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1400204272679.png
189KB, 360x360px
>>33073930
Nice. Are you the guy who was asking about the front post hood removal a while ago?

>>33073939
>pic related

>>33073950
Tank you JT, my car reaction folder is filling out nicely...
>>
>>33073986
i may have been drinking but somehow that Fiat sends me laughing every fucking tim ei look at it
>>
>>33073986
I am he. I got the hang of it now.
>>
>>33074006
>drinking
Nigger, aren't you recovering from the hospital?
>>
>>33074052
i'm not in hospital anymore. And it helps me cope, just as much as the writing is
>>
>>33072964
Check the Girls Frontline wiki. It's a quick download if you're on Android, hard mode if on IOS.

>>33073986
Well, at the end if the day, remember who beat you to the punch.

itwasmedio.jog
>>
File: Screenshot_20170221-140751.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170221-140751.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>33074103
>.jog
Fuck you phone, don't ruin my jokes.
>>
File: why do we do this.png (231KB, 1623x732px) Image search: [Google]
why do we do this.png
231KB, 1623x732px
>i didn't write this, but... to someone who is kinda lonely at 1 am on a wednesday morning, i found it, having weight?

Oh, the bold aviator was dying
And as 'neath the wreckage he lay, he lay
To the sobbing mechanics about him
These last parting words he did say

"Take the cylinders out of my kidneys
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain
From the small of my back get the crankshaft
And assemble the engine again"

Two valve springs you’ll find in my stomach,
Three spark plugs are safe in my lung, my lung,
The prop is in splinters inside me,
To my fingers the joy-stick has clung.

Take the propeller boss out of my liver,
Take the aileron out of my thigh, my thigh,
From the seat of my pants take the piston,
Then see if the old crate will fly.
>>
>>33074415
>1am
6:52 here m80.
You might like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1ZN8c4_Gs
>>
File: could be worse 1.jpg (647KB, 1280x872px) Image search: [Google]
could be worse 1.jpg
647KB, 1280x872px
>>33074541
funny... I got intruduced to gunship my someone i met in hospital like a month and a half aho

And i do like in the land of ice ans snow
>>
>>33074558
why were you in the hospital?

>eh, fuck it i'll namefag today.
>>
>>33074592
surgery? stomach cancer?
>>
>>33074607
yuck.

[spoiler]I've only been in this thread since sunday.[/spoiler]
>>
>>33074558
did somebody say GUNSHIP?!?!
>>
>>33048626
Wew
>>
>>33074638
no, we said SUNCHIP
>>
>>33069478
That sounds really interesting, I'll definitely be reading. Modern day bounty hunting sounds like a really cool concept.
>>
>>33074415
Just from my limited knowledge of the anatomy of an airplane...that sounds like one hell of a wreck.
>>
>>33074541
I prefer the source video.

https://youtu.be/AjXr9Nj5ZbI
>>
>>33075677
>Paths of hate
Thanks anon, I forgot what it was called.
>>
File: whats left of me.jpg (108KB, 800x551px) Image search: [Google]
whats left of me.jpg
108KB, 800x551px
>>33075609
yep. This is a time and a place where people are cheap and machines. flying machines especially are expensive.

A plane will naver use the man to make sure it comes back safely. So, maybe the man can do some encouragements in his last moments?
>>
bumps
>>
File: IMG_0819.jpg (396KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0819.jpg
396KB, 1200x1600px
Bamp, with cute pupper.
>>
File: IMG_0820[1].jpg (152KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0820[1].jpg
152KB, 717x960px
>>33076750
i bump again, with yet another pupper picture (these were taken like 5 years ago, so he is no longer pupper)
>>
bumperoni
>>
>>33074682
Harvest Cheddar is best type of sunchip
>>
>>33067613
>Anon is an orphan
That explains the family structure for his Geists I suppose
>>
Almost done, I got off my ass and began to finish the section.

Meanwhile... this just happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-bNswtOAvU
>>
ayy, I finished, that took longer than I liked to be
>You and your teammates approach the vehicle station, crouching near a rusted wagon.

>You fidget a bit as you become more antsy by the second, waiting never felt so nerve wrecking.

>Minutes go by, as you wait for Pavel to give the go. Meanwhile several bandits in leather jackets and dark trench coats walked by, patrolling the area. You’ve already marked couple near a bonfire in a garage.

“Ya schitayu dva v garazhe” Pavel whispers.

“Veroyatno, bol'she v zdanii” He finishes, pointing to another building.

"Gotov?” The Scout Lead asks looking at you and the rest, you nod with the others.

>He motions to follow, while keeping low. The team traces the broken fence and hugs the wall outside the garage building where you saw the two bandits sitting near the fire. From their laughter, it sounds like they’re too busy talking and drinking to be looking out for attacks.

“Ilya, Kryll obkhodit'” Pavel orders, pointing around the building.

“Turist, pognali” He looks at you.

>You nod, it’s not like you can separate from him and the group anyway; hopefully he just told you to stick with him.

>He tilts his head at you to go around the corner, you do so hesitantly. Awkwardly.

>When you bound the corner and into the garage door, the two bandits notices you. Making no actions, seemingly confused at the sudden appearance of a Loner in front of them.

“Kto ty?” one of them questions before noticing the shooter in your hand.

“Ey, uspokoysya..” he says slowly, hands low to the ground trying to defuse the situation.

“Ubral pistolet, dru-” the bandit didn’t get to finish the sentence as Pavel rushes around the corner with a sawn-off ready.

“Chego vy zhdete Turist? Strelyat!” he shouts as he quickly places shots into the center mass of the bandits.
>>
>>33078017
>The deafening booms of the shotgun next to you leaves you disoriented, the sudden flash of the muzzle leaves spots in your eye as you stand there dazed at the sight of two corpses with chunks missing from their chest.

>When the ringing subsides and spots begin to dissipate from your sight, you feel a shove and a hand grabbing you by the shoulders and dragging you towards a wall.

“Ne prosto stoyat' tam, ukroytes’!”

>Pavel drags you to a nearby brick wall in a room connected to the garage that you’ve just entered, he peeks around the broken section of the wall while loading two more shells into his sawn-off.

>More gunshots and shouting from around the building that the two scouts went to, it seems that they took the Pavel shooting as a sign and began the attack as well.

>Pavel continues to scan the area until a round smashes itself into a brick near his face, he flinches and quickly withdraws into the cover. He takes a deep breath and mutters some words, probably something about being lucky, if you had to guess.

>You, meanwhile stand there, simply taking it all in. The adrenaline, the ringing that still lingers in your ears and the spots that’s not completely gone in your vision. Those two men were just alive brief seconds ago, now they lie dead in a pool of their blood; with a cavity in their chest. It was so quick but now it everything feels like it’d been slowed to a crawl.

>Gunshots and yelling from outside puts you back into reality. The scouts were making the best out of the initial surprise they had seized, partly thanks to your “blunder” into the group of bandits at the start. Pavel motions you to switch positions, he points to the building in front of your position, specifically the upper floor.

“smotret' tam” he orders, as he makes his way to another room with a collapsed roof, looking for another way out or simply watching your flank is anyone’s guess.
>>
>>33078031
>For now, you do as he ordered… well you do as he pointed, the second floor of the building. You surmise that he meant for you to keep an eye on it. True enough, you see movement and comes a bandit ready to shoot at your teammates. You fire aimlessly at the position, if not for precision then perhaps volume of fire might work.

> The first shot takes you by surprise, you've never fired a gun before so the recoil is somewhat unexpected. At least it's not flying out of your hands like some people on the internet.

> You empty the first magazine, then you fumble for your spare. With adrenaline making a mess of your hand-eye coordination, it's difficult to slam that magazine into its proper spot.

> You manage to reload, the gun making a satisfying click as the slide chambers a new round. Then Pavel turns to you with a new set of indecipherable orders.

“Prodolzhat s’yemku Turist!” He yelled as he bursted into action, making a run towards the building with other two in tow.

>You pause to decipher what he meant but realize it doesn't really matter. You can't understand a lick of Cyrillic anyway.

>While you were trying to decode the meaning of the order, the bandit took his opportunity to take quick shots at the scouts moving up towards the building.

>You react, a microsecond too late; a short moment was all he needed to take a reactionary shot at the moving targets. A shot and a yell of pain comes from one of your teammates.

“Blyad!” screams Ilya, as a round pierces his left leg, sending him tumbling towards the ground.

>You squeeze more shots into the upper floor opening, forcing the bandit to take cover again. Pavel runs back to Ilya and drags him to safety, while Kyrll provides cover; you sprinting towards them. Crimson spot becomes a circle and Ilya tries to staunch the bleeding.

“On budet v poryadke, ya dumayu” says Kyrll, bandage in hand.
>>
>>33078036
>Pavel nods, his face scrunching with obvious upset. He moves towards the last building to be cleared, Kyrll eyes the ladder that leads to the upper floor. The two of them advance to their chosen entry without words, leaving you and Ilya behind in a small guard house in the front entrance.

> Minutes go by as you watch the two disappear into the building, then you hear things being thrown around, grunts and yells then finally gunshots.

>Only the sound of winds gently breezing and the soft cursing of Ilya behind keeps you company, until he finally speaks breaking the silence.

“Ey poyti i proverit' yego” he says, strained with pain.

>You stare at him in confusion until he points to the building. He wants you to find out what happened. You nod, reluctantly and slowly walk towards the place. You're not exactly keen on meeting the enemy close up.

>Slowly, you make your way the same way that Pavel did; through the broken wall. Your pistol at low ready, your eyes dart from corner to corner looking for any signs of hostile. Your breath becomes more quiet and shallow, you want to yell for guys but you squelch the temptation. Better to be silent, lest you attract unwanted attention… Then again, that’s what you’ve been doing all along wasn’t it?

>You arrive to a larger room, signs of struggle can be seen as objects are strewn about, a dead bandit sits against the wall, the fire barrel turned over and several large wooden boxes under the stairs dented inwards. You tense up at the uncomfortable quiet until footsteps lurch you into pointing your guns towards it. It was Pavel.

“Poslannyy vverkh po lestnitse” he says to you.

“Pomestite svoy pistolet, vse koncheno Turist” he sighed, as he walked past you.

>You walk upstairs, Ilya is looting the corpses and whatever is leftover in the building while another man rests in the corner, nursing his bruises.

“You guys the rescue?” He looks up at you.
>>
>>33078051
>”You speak English?” You ask him, incredulously It’s been days since you’ve seen another english speaker.

“No, I don’t” he deadpanned with dripping sarcasm.

>”I guess I’ll just leave your ass here then smartass” you shot back, annoyed. A fellow english speaker other than Pastor and he’s a complete ass. Wonderful.

“Alright, Alright, let’s just get the hell out before more of them show up”

>”You have the message for Sid?”

“Ofcourse I do and no they didn’t find it.”

>”Okay then, let’s get outta here” You move Ilya and tap him then motion to outside. He seems to understand what you meant and finishes up his looting.

“Ey, turist! Poymat'!” you hear behind you.

>You turn around to see Ilya tossing you a sawn off and a bandolier of shells. The sudden items takes you by surprise and you fumble the catch. Ilya simply chuckles and goes downstairs, shaking his head.

>Following Ilya with the Runner downstairs, you get ready escort your objective back to Sidorovich. Pavel is waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs, shouldering Kyrll. The group begin to move out, battered but successful. The conversation between your teammates, though unintelligible due to your ignorance of the language, is upbeat. Pavel radios in, most likely to Pastor, reporting a successful mission.

>All seemed well, until you smell something odd. Like the smell of ozone or the aftermath of a thunderstorm, the air becomes still and sharp. The clouds darken then splits in haste, brightening the day with the sun only to be shrouded once more.
>>
>>33078066
“der'mo, bezhat'!” Pavel yells as he drags Kyrll.

>”The hell’s going on?” You question.

“Don’t fucking question! Just run!” shouts the Runner as he races past the group.

>You see Ilya doing the same, shoving you to get a move on as well.

“Davay potoropis' Turist!”

>You begin to sprint, for reasons unknown to you. Then you feel it… and hear it; the ground shake and then the Zone groaned, storm clouds gathered and distant thunder rumbled closer. It doesn’t need to be said outright but you have a gist that this might kill you, so you run. You sprint past Ilya and the Runner and up to Pavel; helping him to drag Kyrll faster.

>Pavel realizes that shouldering won’t be fast enough, even with you helping. Instead, he shoo you off and opts to picking him up.

>You run past your original meeting point, and up to the road leading to the Rookie Village. Safety was within reach when feel a force knocking you off your feet and the wind out of you. Trying to find the source, you barely catch a glimpse of a pulse on the road where you had just run past. So anomalies do exist.. A new discovery at the worst timing.

>You cough and try to get up but the damage seems to be bit more severe that you thought. Ilya stops to help but the Runner and Pavel urges him to leave you. He looks at you for a moment, eyes filled with guilt and unsaid apologies and with reluctance leaves you.

>Desperate, you claw your way towards the village, but it’s not enough. It’s over. Such is life in the Zone, you suppose. You look towards the dark sky, accepting your fate and hear your death approach, a discharge of electricity and all went black.

That'll be all for tonight. I wanted to post some pictures with the story to help the visualization but the website is fighting me, oh well.
>>
>>33078095
Oh no! Tourist caught the death from an anomaly! Well, it was a good story while it lasted. Maybe we can learn about the Runner now. We'll all learn how he came to the Zone as an American tourist, and how he learned Ukrainian and killed bandits and such. Actually, I hope that our Tourist is alright, and will be alright to have more adventures soon.
>>
I had an idea, I share the first chapter of The Night Reich, and you tell me if I should abandon it or pitch me a new name or whatever, kinda like having a pilot episode and deciding if you want to order a series. Yes or no?
>>
>>33077860
>STALKER: The TV Series
FUCK FUCKING FUCK I'M SO FUCKING HYPED CYKA
Also, solid fucking update. Is this the end, or are you just taking after Construct now?
>>
Next chapter soon fellow stalkers
>>
>>33078563
you about to post? I got a short story, but ill hold off if you are dropping soon.
>>
>>33078644
I'm working on it currently, It'll take a bit so please post yours if it's ready to be posted
>>
Jason awoke suddenly.
He didn't jerk upright, he was too experienced for that, but he analyzed his surroundings while being as still as possible.
He could sense something nearby. He had learned to trust such senses.
There.
A man stalking around his camp.
He didn't seem to know that Jason was there, much less awake.
But he was searching for something.
He moved with the slow, determined movements of someone with experience moving undetected.
Unfortunately for the mystery man, Jason was also educated in the ways of stealth.
He began moving for his hip weapon, a makarov pistol.
Maybe an inch a minute, his hand slipped towards his gun.
The man moved methodically back and forwards, still searching.
By the time he discovered Jason on the ground, his hand was mere inches from the gun.
“Cтaлин зaхлoпывaeт cвoю бaбyшкy в aдy.» Jason said, at a whisper.
This had the desired effect on the man, stunning him for a second, long enough for jason to have the gun pointed at his heart.
«What do you want?»
«Th-this is a misunderstanding...»
«Oh im sure it is, but if you dont tell me what you are doing here, you won't have time to regret it.»
«… i was told there was a man around here, a man who has never turned down a challenge from a member of the Family. I was sent to find him.»
«Well it seems you have. Who sent you?»

Jason entered the town expecting to see a bustling village, tradesmen, farmers, perhaps even party approved prostitute of she wasnt busy.
He didnt appreciate the welcome he recieved.
Few people were actually on the streets, and those that were moved quickly and avoided eye contact.
He took note of their actions, demure, downtrodden; obviously they were being opressed. Likely someone had risen to defend them and been defeated.
It didnt take a genius to guess what happened to them after they were beaten.
>>
>>33078662
The bar was a shitty one, with cracked windows and a floor stained with dozens of spilled drinks and the occasional pint of blood.
He had been to similar places many times before.
He bet that this time would end similarly to every other time.
The few people in there ignored him as he took a seat at the bar.
He ordered a white russian, extra dirty.
His drink barely got to him before a man was behind him.
«Havent seen you around here, perhaps you dont know how this works...»
«I know perfectly well.» He said, slowly standing with his hands up.
«I heard your group was causing trouble in this town.»
The bartender passed him a frightened look before he and the other occupants of the bar started heading for the door.
«Oh yeah?» Sad the man at his back, «Well say we were, what do you think you can do about it?»
«I challenge a duel, to the head of your Family.»
The bartender and his customers freeze in the doorway.
The man looked flabberghastered, «You cant be serious-»
«Deathly. Go carry the message to your boss like a good little dog.»
Rage crossed the face of the lackey, but he knew better than to break the rules set by the family. He had seen what happens to those who step out of line.
«Noon then.»
«Noon then.»
>>
>>33078668
It was 11:30, still no sign of the man he would have to fight.
It was 3 drinks later that he finally showed his face.
«I heard some homeless dog came in here barking, I guess that would be you then?»
The man was wearing a loose long sleeve shirt with the top few buttons undone, and bellbottom jeans.
«Da, that would be me. Shall we skip the pleasantries and get down to it?»
«Oh, a brazen one, eh? Fine then, you know the rules i assume?» The man asked, his hands held loosely to his side, ready to reach as soon as the game began.
«Of course.» Jason said, turning around. «Barkeep, if you would.»
The barkeep nodded, and began clearing tables and chairs from the middle of the room.
The two men took their places, ten feet apart in the newly cleared space in the middle of the room.
The barman said a quick prayer for the stranger who had just came in this morning, before pressing a button on the wall…
>>
>>33078678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM
Began playing as lights around the room came on in a myriad of flashing colors.
A disco ball descended from the ceiling as Jason rippid off his clothes, exposing a 2 piece, white, sequin suit.
The man looked impressed as he began showing off a vast array of groovy moves.
«Perhaps you will be an actual challenge after all.»
Jason remained silent as he busted several sick moves of his own.
>>
Now to flee back into the shadows before the angry screeching begins.
>>
I swear if I get one more bad gateway I will annex hiroshimoots ass for her majesty the queen of England and her Dominions
>>
New RFL chapter now. This one is on the shorter side

>You continue watching the edge of what you can see for any signs of the monster
>the crackle of the fire and the wind fill your ears but you do not let that distract you from your watch
>watch passes with nothing happening, no odd feelings, no weird sounds, nothing
>You switch off with Lilly and bury yourself in the sleeping bag
>Even though you try your hardest, you're too anxious to fall asleep
>"Here's forty shillings on the drum..." sings a soft voice from nearby which pierces your train of thought
>ever so slowly you peak out of the mummy bag towards the voice
>Standing and watching to treeline stands Lilly, rifle in hand ready and well, singing
>"For those who'll volunteer to come, To 'list and fight the foe today.." the song continues
>"Over the hills and far away"
>You lay there listening to the song as you begin to relax and drift away
>When you come to Lilly is poking you in the shoulder with her finger
>When you open your eyes she gives you a warm smile
>"Good morning dear" she says to you
"Morning, you're awful cheery this morning" you reply as you crawl out
>"Well that's because it's our last day out here before we reach the cabin" Lilly says, her voice absolutely exploding with optimism
"Oh right, we're on the final stretch but we can't celebrate now" you reply as you begin the morning routine of putting on fresh under garments, socks, and finally packing up the camp
>"Well, let's get to it Anon. Don't want to waste any time getting there" Lilly says, trying to lead you in a direction
"Uhhh Lilly, stop pulling me please" you say as you check the map and compass
>"Why is that?" She replies a bit perplexed
"Because you're pulling us in the wrong direction" you say, looking up at her
"We have to go that way" you say while pointing in the correct direction
>"Oh" Lilly says, her face beginning to burn up with embarrassment
>>
>>33078806
>You let out a small laugh which gets you a pout from Lilly
>"I was just so excited to get there" she says mumbling under her breath, face now red
"I know, I'm excited as well" you say after planting a kiss on her head
"So, let's get going then" you say, moving a few steps in the correct direction
>Lilly nods before almost jumping into your arms while transforming back into rifle form
> The last day of hiking goes smoothly, just you, Lilly, and the wilderness
>Just like last night the absence of the thing has started to make you a bit nervous now
>You don't want a repeat of the day after you shot it where you let your guard down
>The thing is smart, it knows where I'm going. It must have something planned
>That thought is swept from your head almost as soon as it's made
> You continue on, taking periodic breaks to rest, eat, or pee
> You check your watch for the time of day
>13:27, you should be getting close
>After a few minutes of walking you can see what looks like water through the treeline
>you pick up the pace and can soon hear the sound of water lazily lapping up against the shore
>You walk into the opening and scan the shores
>Directly across the lake you see it
>The cabin
>You break into a massive grin, and begin walking down the shore at a faster than normal pace
>You start going over the plan of escape in your head again and again
>Get to the cabin, use the internet to call for help, wait for plane to pick you up
>You don't know how much time has passed but your concentration is broken by a sound you recognize far too well at this point
>The sound of something trying to sneak through the underbrush
>>
>>33078823
>You swing around bringing the Martini-Henry to bear and scan for the source of the sound
>You continue walking at an extremely slow rate, your back facing the direction you're walking
>Your ears are on full alert, scanning for the next hint that something is indeed out there
>A few seconds later you hear the sound of feet charging through underbrush to your 11-o-clock
>you swing in that direction and let off a shot
>You twist back around and run
>While running you attempt to reload the rifle but you keep fumbling with the round
>The sound of feet behind you continues, getting closer and getting farther away at seemingly random intervals
>You finally get the rifle reloaded while dodging and charging through low trees and shrubs
>You feel pain in your arms and face grow as you continue scratching yourself on branches and bushes you run through, only intent on escaping whatever is chasing you
>The surrounding forest becomes darker, with only what's in front of you seemingly visible as you sprint
>Soon what looks like a clearing comes up a head and you pick up the pace
>You smash through the remaining underbrush in your path and find yourself staring a a meadow along the lake with the cabin in the middle
>What surprises you is there's someone standing on the porch
"Hey! Help us!" You yell at the person while continuing to run towards them
>"HALT! I SAID HALT!" An unknown female voice calls to you from the porch, and you see that she is also pointing a rifle at you
>suddenly the sound of something running through the underbrush about as noisily as you did can be heard
>The unknown lady swings in that direction
>"SHIT! GET INSIDE NOW!" she yells, waving for you to enter
>As you pass her she lets off a couple shots from what you can tell is a M1A
>A Scream echos from whatever was chasing you and the sounds of it retreating follows
>You fly past the door and collapse on the ground
>>
>>33078824
>The woman on the porch slams the door behind her as she enters, locking it with about 4 different locks
>"Now, you gotta answer this. Who in the fuck ar-" she says as she turns around before recognizing who you are
>"Ohmygod, Anon you're alive!" she says in disbelief, her eyes going wide
"Yeah, I'm alive and well, good to see you too Emily" you say between pants
>During this time Lilly changes back to human form and looks at Emily
>Emily was dressed in jeans and a flannel with a multicam baseball cap with a US flag on it that you'd expect from a war in afganistan vet
>"Dear, how do you know this woman?" Lilly asks you with a hint of suspicion in her voice
"Emily is one of Dave's rifles, she has her heart set on him" you say, rolling over onto your back after getting the pack off
>"That's right, Dave sent me up here about a week in advance to get the place cleaned up and to make sure you too wouldn't do anything lewd while you were here" Emily says
>"But then I got word your plane went down and they didn't find anyone" She continues
"Wait, that was about two weeks ago. Why are you still up here?" you ask
>"Well, I kind of like being alone up here some times. Let's me think more freely than in the hustle and bustle at home" she says, shrugging
>"Also on another important note, why was that chasing you?" she says, her tone becoming extremely serious
"What do you mean by 'that'?" you ask
>"Show me the path you took from the crash site. Please tell me you didn't go by the lake with the three islands" she continues, her voice getting more begging like
"We uh....did go by that lake. Is that a bad thing?"
>All Emily does is just stare at you before with her right hand making a cross over her head and upper torso while quietly mumbling something that you deduct is a prayer
"Hey, tell me if that's bad or not" you say, becoming nervous again
>Emily takes a series of deep breaths, noticeably more calm now
>>
>>33078470
The latter, everyone likes a good cliff hanger right?

>>33078296
>>
>>33078829
>"What about the abandoned mine? Did you go by that?" she asks
"Yeah we went by it, we were in the clearing that it was in as well" you say, at this point not caring what the her reaction will be to the truth
>Her eyes go wider and her jaw drops
>"Y-y-you w-w-went t-that close to it? That's where the thing lives! How are you still alive?" Emily says rapidfire
>She gets up, still blubbering and walks into another room
>You look at Lilly and she looks back at you
>Both of you shrug and still stare at one another
>Soon Lillies face turns into a devilish look and she pounces on you
>"Well, even if we caused a little mischief out there, we're safe now" She purrs at you
"Yeah, we'll be going home soon" you say, wrapping you arms around her
>Lilly begins to giggle and moves her head closer to yours as you hear footsteps coming back from the other room
>"Alright good news, Dave said he's able to get down he- HEY! WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING!"

That's all for tonight lads. The story or anon and his martini-henry isn't over yet so there's more to come
>>
Bump with LEWD GERMAN SHIP HANDHOLDING
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-20-08-53-32.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-20-08-53-32.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>33065602
>>33066838
>>
File: Thinking.jpg (78KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking.jpg
78KB, 1000x1000px
Bump
>>
question, should i bump with caps, writting suggestios as:

>>33079431
>>33065602

or what?
>>
File: 1487587460139.jpg (26KB, 545x395px) Image search: [Google]
1487587460139.jpg
26KB, 545x395px
okay, so...

i am having troubles with the interview section. Considering posting what i hav and then go over to JT

[spoiler]or maybe i am speding way too much time grinding the yamato [spoiler]
>>
>>33080202
>grinding the yamato
L-lewd
>>
File: 1487695579249.jpg (258KB, 1080x717px) Image search: [Google]
1487695579249.jpg
258KB, 1080x717px
>>33080209
oh yes, she will be all mine. soon.... Just a shame the Izumo is the biggest pile of floating garbage since the fucking ice age and is making me fucking pissed off
>>
File: 1484990507770.jpg (1MB, 1856x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1484990507770.jpg
1MB, 1856x1264px
>>33078685
This summer, enter a cruel world where life and death collide. John Travolta stars in Saturday Night Duelling! Where do you go when the duel is over?

>>33078836
Hey, they made it! I didn't doubt our intrepid duo, but the perfidious wendigo is tricky indeed. And a new character is introduced. Nice. But, y'know, for a Victorian gal, Lilly seems to be a bit quick on the draw. Or maybe that's how they all are. Guess I gotta read more Victorian gentleman's publications.
>>
File: 1398652277956.gif (2MB, 328x268px) Image search: [Google]
1398652277956.gif
2MB, 328x268px
>>
File: 1411349545252.gif (1MB, 244x255px) Image search: [Google]
1411349545252.gif
1MB, 244x255px
>>
File: 1485154277811.jpg (231KB, 900x985px) Image search: [Google]
1485154277811.jpg
231KB, 900x985px
>>
Is it shitpost o clock already?
>>
File: 1485491187731.jpg (201KB, 900x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1485491187731.jpg
201KB, 900x1004px
>>
can i get a quick run down on the wfg iluminati?
>>
>>33081324
THEY ARE ALL ASSHOLE AND THEY WON'T INVITE ME I HATE THEM I HATE THEM
>>
>>33081381
You and me both.
>>
Do you guys want more AnCap warrior now, or should I wait for the next thread?
>>
>>33081381
I know that feeling
>>
File: council of elders of wfg.jpg (78KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
council of elders of wfg.jpg
78KB, 600x443px
>>33081381
>>33081638
use the channels to find the papertrail my children
>>
>>33081579
I think this thread is nearing its bump limit, so next thread would probably be better for reasons, maybe.
>>
>>33082212
then bump it to 310
>>
File: WouldYou.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WouldYou.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>tfw no story with awkward busty gun who tries her best but just can't win
>>
File: 1485670783734.jpg (253KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1485670783734.jpg
253KB, 600x801px
>>
File: af6.gif (205KB, 1080x452px) Image search: [Google]
af6.gif
205KB, 1080x452px
>>33082255
>then bump it to 310
Ha Ha! Time for Shitposting!
>>
File: and a APC comes from the fabric.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
and a APC comes from the fabric.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>
>>33082165
are we just pawns in your game of chess?
>>
File: 4bf.gif (188KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4bf.gif
188KB, 400x400px
>>
File: wfg illuminati.jpg (53KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
wfg illuminati.jpg
53KB, 620x470px
>>33082335
maybe yes, maybe no you need to search in your heart my children
>>
File: 1486397259489.jpg (75KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1486397259489.jpg
75KB, 750x732px
>>33082350
I have calculated all possibilities and I have concluded that the only way you don't win is if I end my life. Sorry for not finishing my story guys...
>>
File: 1_sr71.jpg (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1_sr71.jpg
419KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>
File: 1484806340048.jpg (383KB, 2000x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1484806340048.jpg
383KB, 2000x1332px
>>
File: 1484867583814.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1484867583814.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
now we wait for the 8th page
>>
File: 794.png (285KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
794.png
285KB, 444x440px
>>
File: 1903.png (104KB, 256x333px) Image search: [Google]
1903.png
104KB, 256x333px
>>
File: RNH.png (7KB, 407x244px) Image search: [Google]
RNH.png
7KB, 407x244px
is it newthread o'clock?
>>
>>33082593
not till page 8
>>
>>33082593

wait for the page 8, i'll make it
>>
File: 1487695297084.jpg (584KB, 888x2064px) Image search: [Google]
1487695297084.jpg
584KB, 888x2064px
writers block again
>>
Is page 8 here yet?
>>
File: 1487703607229.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487703607229.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
Y E E T
>>
P A G E 7
>>
>>33083097
aaaaarrhhhhhhgggg so close
>>
File: 1476418338037m.jpg (58KB, 732x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476418338037m.jpg
58KB, 732x1024px
Waiting with character inspirations.
>>
File: 1487728784624.jpg (60KB, 1013x374px) Image search: [Google]
1487728784624.jpg
60KB, 1013x374px
posting more stupid cars
>>
File: 1487007726004.jpg (36KB, 540x449px) Image search: [Google]
1487007726004.jpg
36KB, 540x449px
>>33083189
>>
how do you guys get character inspiration? do you pull from yourself and people you know irl or do you work from the ground up?
>>
>>33083372
All of my geists have been pretty much from the ground up
>>
>>33083372
From the ground up. I usually come up with the general personality of a character, then how they look, then I talk to myself a lot until I get a feel for their speech pattern. Once I've got all that, everything else falls into place. But then again I suck at dialogue so don't take anything from me.
>>
>>33083387
Really? I love the personalities you create, they feel authentic
>>
File: 1487597075377.jpg (155KB, 2210x610px) Image search: [Google]
1487597075377.jpg
155KB, 2210x610px
>>33083372
i take some from me and some from people i've lost. Helps me remember
>>
next thread soon
>>
>>33083435
F5 squad reporting
>>
>>33083372
I usually get the framework from a person I know and then fill it out with traits that will benefit the story
>>
>>33083409
Appreciate it man. It took a bit of work writing unique personalities for 7 geists...
>>
next thread on the making
>>
File: AK5C.jpg (79KB, 817x1024px) Image search: [Google]
AK5C.jpg
79KB, 817x1024px
>>33083372
I usually have an idea in my mind and take components from characters across other forms of media, while splashing in some basic tropes/archetypes/stereotypes.
>>
>>33083372
"Would this be fun to cuddle?"
>>
>>33083372

I really don't know where Dave and Chris came from. Neither is based off of anyone I know.
>>
>is he behind me?
>oh....

new thread

>>33083687
>>33083687
>>33083687
>>33083687
>>
File: 1486457896879.gif (910KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486457896879.gif
910KB, 480x480px
I say cuddle puddle, who's in?
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 112

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.