[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General-OHSHITOSHOITOSHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 110

File: OHSHITOSHOITOSHIT.jpg (55KB, 578x325px) Image search: [Google]
OHSHITOSHOITOSHIT.jpg
55KB, 578x325px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.
It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Features

Mosinwritefag
Rebecca
http://pastebin.com/ka0vpSsw

Falwritefag
Rifles of 'Nam
http://pastebin.com/4rxQaX6P

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread: >>33048339
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 228x221px)
download.jpg
5KB, 228x221px
first for "hopefully my next chapter doesn't jump the shark"
>>
what do you guys do when you're in a slow part of your story and you want to pick it up a bit?
>>
>>33083763
play tank/ bote games or write one of the other stories

Problem arises when i am stuck on all of them
>>
File: 1460551655854.jpg (565KB, 1139x744px) Image search: [Google]
1460551655854.jpg
565KB, 1139x744px
>>33083763
Do you mean how do you do a transition from slow to fast, or how do you keep "slow" parts from being boring?

I just try to make sure that the "slow" parts aren't meaningless/irrelevant to the story. Character building and setup is important.
>>
been working on a major update. Probably be ready this weekend. I was wondering if you guys are happy with the story. Maybe I'm just psyching myself out but I feel like my writing has changed in a bad way.
>>
The time has come, and so have I.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/pn7JKNKU

>>>

Manual labor. It was something Leo hadn't had to do in a long, long time. If he'd had his Overlord, he would have been able to put a cart under each arm and bounce across the tarmac in seconds. Instead, he was grunting and straining by the fifth trip, shoulder to shoulder with the damn Xenos.

If anything, it was the cavalier attitude they treated him with that pissed him off the most. Just a couple days ago, they would have cowered and groveled before him. Now, they didn't even give him a second glance. When one of them cut him off, forcing him to stop the heavy cart and twist his ankle in the process, it was all he could do not to smack the little bastard through the nearest wall. But surrounded by the enemy on all sides, violence just wasn't an option.

Neither was running away. Vetri watched him like a hawk. And even when he managed to elude her keen eyes, one of the others was watching him instead. He could probably beat the piss out of all four in hand-to-hand, what with his Human strength and cybernetics, but trying to outrun a Sha'dee was a losing proposition without sprinting prosthesis or power armor. Fast, nimble and acrobatic, the little aliens might be weak and fragile, but they could really move when they wanted to.

Somehow, Leo managed to keep his temper under control by envisioning Vetri's smug, grinning face on every ammo box he slammed into a rack. All he had to do was keep his head down, and eventually they'd drop their guard. He could escape, make his way to the nearest Human forces, and tell them exactly where this rebel camp was. The thought of his tormentors being ripped to shreds by assault gun fire or barbecued by an Overlord's gauntlet flamer brought a smile to his face.

"Aww, look at you smiling. See, you're liking it here already." Vetri purred coyly, sidling up behind him out of nowhere.
>>
>>33083919
Leo almost jumped out of his skin. The alien grinned and shoved his shoulder playfully, reaching into her uniform shirt and extracting a pack of cigarettes.

"Want one?" She asked, voice muffled around the paper tube she was extracting between sharp teeth.

Vetri shook the pack and proffered it, using the heating element on her multitool to light the one in her mouth. Leo narrowed his eyes, trying to figure out what the trap was, before tentatively accepting. The general public had almost entirely switched to electronic alternatives centuries ago, but the ancient art of burning tobacco for nicotine was still popular with mercs and, apparently, soldiers as well. Mostly because cigs didn't need batteries, required no maintenance and couldn't malfunction, rare qualities on the hi-tech battlefield of the 28th Century. Plus all you had to do was go to any auto-doc street clinic and medical nanobots could scrub your lungs of tar for the cost of an oil change.

Leo tucked the alien cig between his lips and snapped the index finger of his prosthesis across his thumb, conjuring a small electric arc between them. Damn thing was probably menthol too, he thought sulkily as he lit it. To his surprise, he was wrong. It was rich and full-bodied, with a hint of something cool and sweet.

"Nice arm. Pretty fancy for a hospital orderly." Vetri commented, blowing a smoke ring with surprising precision.

"It was my dad's." Leo muttered the first excuse that came to mind.

Vetri looked puzzled for a second, then slapped her temple.

"Oh, right, Humans do that whole nuclear family thing with inheritance and shit. Your species is weird."

"Says the alien who chews on strangers' necks in her underwear." Leo rubbed the twin pinpricks on his throat reflexively.

"Exactly." Vetri chuckled smugly, blowing smoke from little ">"-shaped slits on each side of her slim nose. "You Humans are weirdos. I can't imagine being as terrified of physical contact as you shortears are."
>>
>>33083923
"You're awfully forward for a Xeno." Leo noted, flicking a cone of ash into a nearby pile of garbage.

"You mean I'm not scared of you." Vetri cocked an ear in amusement. "I was born on rebel soil. My mothers and fathers have been fighting this war since before I was born, and my children will be fighting it after I die. I guess I just never learned to be afraid of Humans."

"Wait, how old are you?" Leo was legitimately curious now; the war had only been going for about 20 years and the grizzled alien looked older than that.

"About 16 Earth Standard."

"What?!" Leo nearly spit out his cigarette. "No way you're only 16."

Vetri threw her head back in raucous laughter.

"Not everyone has the luxury of a Human lifespan." She explained. "Sha'dee are mentally and physically mature at 13 ESY. If I were Human I'd probably be in my late 20's. I bet you don't look your age either."

"36."

"Yeah, see I would have pegged you much younger. But I guess gene therapy and Human-tier medical care go a long way. You guys live until what, like 150?"

"Thereabouts yeah. What about you?"

"Little less than half of that. I'll count myself lucky to see 70."

"Fucking hell." Leo whistled. "No wonder you lot are dumb enough to take on the Conglomerate. Lifespan that short, it's not like you have much to lose."

"Seems to be working out pretty well for us so far." Vetri smirked. "The Conglomerate only lets Humans fight. So with each planet we take, your numbers fall, and ours swell with fresh recruits. Sure you'll kill a lot more of us, but in the long term the Conglomerate is unsustainable. It's simple math."

"That's awfully optimistic of you." Leo snorted.

"Maybe." Vetri snubbed out the cigarette under the toe of her boot and straightened up. "Alright, break time's over, back to the grind. One more trip and we'll have the whole thing unloaded. Then we get to sort and distribute all this crap."
>>
>>33083931
"Didn't the frizzy orange one say something about breakfast?" Leo asked, tossing his own butt aside and kicking off the brake on his cart.

"Hera? Yeah, I sent Kiri to the mess tent with our ration cards. We can eat while we sort."

Leo wheeled the final cart into the massive tent they had been storing all the munitions in, Vetri right behind him. The others were already breaking up crates and dumping ammo boxes and empty magazines onto tables. The short one, Kiri, had just entered with her arms full of meal cartons.

He put the brake on his cart and stood around awkwardly until Vetri beckoned him over to the table. Kiri looked at him shyly as she laid out the rations.

"I grabbed what they had that I thought was good. I'm sorry, I don't really know what Humans like." Kiri blushed slightly, flattening her ears.

Vetri chuckled and tousled Kiri's hair, causing the smaller alien to flush harder and avoid Leo's gaze.

"What?! Kiri you tailhead there's only four cartons." Hera objected, halfway through breaking them open.

"W-well he doesn't have a card..." Kiri trailed off.

"Well Hera, you're just gonna have to share then." Vetri ordered, pulling out a chair and sitting down.

"Fuuuuck that. Maybe we *should* eat him afterall." Hera pouted.

Leo narrowed his eyes and rubbed the subdermal release stud for his finger blade nervously. Vetri rolled her eyes.

"Ooooor you could try not being so greedy for once. It's not like you can eat yourself a bigger chest." Vetri taunted.

"Seems to be working for Kiri." Hera shot back.

"Hey!" Kiri objected, crossing her arms reflexively.

"Ignore them." Leo almost jumped out of his boots for the umpteenth time that day as Kess appeared behind his left shoulder, offering him a bottle of water and a packet of bug juice. "You can eat half of one and we'll divide the rest."

"You... people have GOT to stop sneaking up on me." He muttered, taking the beverage in trembling hands.
>>
>>33083977
"Sneaking up on you?" Kess looked puzzled.

"Humans don't have lines, remember?" Vetri piped. "He can't feel you."

"Oh, duh. Sorry bud." The black-haired alien smiled sheepishly.

Lines. Of course. Leo mentally kicked himself for forgetting about this in the hospital. Sha'dee had electroneural sensor lines in their flanks that allowed them to detect lifeforms. No wonder he hadn't been able to catch them off guard.

"Wait, then you *knew* I couldn't feel you coming before." He accused Vetri, who merely laughed annoyingly.

"I like startling you. It's cute."

Leo scowled and shook his head. This was easily the worst day of his life. Fucking aliens.

A ration carton slid in front of him. It was Kiri's. She looked at him tentatively, ears still lowered shyly.

"You can have whatever you want. I'm not that hungry."

The meal was, at least, familiar. High on the protein and fat though, with almost no veggies or carbs. The whole meal was 3D printed, with faux eggs, sausage and beans. Sha'dee were still omnivores, but definitely skewed more to the carnivorous side of the spectrum than Humans.

Leo cautiously picked up a sausage and took a bite. Eh, he'd had worse. The Aliens were all watching him, Vetri and Hera both snickering quietly.

"What?" He asked, staring them down.

"Nothing." Hera grinned wider.

Leo ignored her and took another bite, which elicited more snickering from the Xenos.

"What?!" He put the sausage down and glared at them.

"Your bites are so tiny!" Hera chirped. "You eat like a baby Sha'dee."

"Tiny?" Leo felt insulted, for some reason.

In response, Vetri fished a sausage out of the carton in front of her and to Leo's utter astonishment, swallowed it whole. He could see the thing sliding down her throat like a goddamn cartoon.

"I think I'll chew my food, thanks." He muttered.

"D'awww, poor Human..." Vetri purred, smacking her lips.
>>
>>33083990
"Poor nothing. You're all fucking disturbing." Leo scowled and turned his attention to the non-eggs.

"Oooh, is Mr. Civilized Human out of his comfort zone?" Hera crooned mockingly, tossing a hunk of food and catching it in a single gulp.

"Alright, alright. Lay off him. Don't want him stabbing us in our sleep, do we?" Vetri joked around a mouthful of eggs.

She could joke all she wanted, Leo thought to himself, at this rate he'd actually do it. Well, maybe he'd let Kiri and Kess live, they hadn't pissed him off too much yet. But Vetri and Hera were just begging for an arrangement with. That would wipe the infuriating grins off their faces. Leo would count himself unbelievably lucky if he never laid eyes on a Sha'dee ever again.

Somewhat satisfied, somewhat put off by the aliens' eating habits, he pushed the carton back to Kiri, who was looking crestfallen for some reason.

"If you're done eating you can get started. How much do you know about guns?" Vetri asked, closing her own carton and standing up.

Oh shit. Should he lie? She thought he was an orderly, right? It would be weird for a hospital orderly to know as much about guns as a merc, surely. But if he did lie, he might let something slip in the future that would make her even more suspicious, because he lied.

"Uhhh, a little I guess. My... brother was really into military stuff." There, Leo thought, that should cover all the bases, he just had to play ignorant and if he did accidentally drop some knowledge, she'd assume he learned it from his brother.

"Alright, come here." Vetri gestured towards a stack of crates. "These guys here are all full of random magazines scavenging crews have collected. Think you can sort through them and put the matching ones in the rack bins over there?"

Leo nodded.

"Lemme know when you're done with those, and I'll show you how we sort the ammunition. There should be some patrols coming back soon, you can learn how to process resupply requests."
>>
>>33084315
Shit forgot my name.

Anyway, taking a pause to go take care of some shit, more later tonight if people are interested.
>>
>>33084338
Yeah boy, I need some stuff to read throughout the night on breaks.
>>
I'm having some seriously bad writer's block. I do apologize.
>>
File: IMG_0262.jpg (110KB, 850x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0262.jpg
110KB, 850x638px
That being said, I had added more to my cyber-warfare story.

Suddenly the doors opened and wind blasted into the helicopter, landscape changing below them as they quickly approached the destination. The pilot would yell over his shoulder to those in the back: “Get ready to drop! ETA, 2 minutes!”
The blacked out Mi-44Us were now hovering over Pripyat, a nearby town that was evacuated due to the Chernobyl nuclear reactor melting down, almost 60 years prior. There were still no signs of human life, at least, to the naked human eye. As for the androids with full spectrum and variable zoom sight, they could notice all the little bits of detail left behind. Footprints were everywhere, trails of heavy items being dragged, even carbon output and nuclear sensors were going off.

They certainly reached their destination. Nadine and Annushka quickly chambered a round into their rifles, grinning at each other as they pulled up their balaclavas and donned their berets before jumping from the helicopter. At 120 feet, humans would suffer greatly from the impact, but the two women just simply slammed into the ground, impact being absorbed by the hydraulic actuators in their legs, the energy simply being transferred back to the ground and even cracking the eroding asphalt more. Their rifles would shouldered quickly and ropes fell, soldiers in heavily shielded HAZMAT containment suits roping down to join the two.

Nadine looked over at Annushka before giving a nod, “Lets go in first.”
Raven eyebrows perked up curiously, “Why? We could try and draw them out.”
“You know I enjoy smashing faces in, Annushka.”
The captain merely shrugged and let out a sigh. “Fine.” The select fire lever would be flipped down to burst before the two women heard it. “You hear that..?”
The CBRN unit simply looked at each other, unsure what was being picked up by the androids before the ground erupted from beneath them.
>>
File: 1442880684669.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1442880684669.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
Being a massive faggot, I haven't gotten anything related to Hell in the High Alps done yet. I have a Flames of War tournament on Sunday to get ready for, and I've been working on a super secret story for all of you to enjoy.

Something will be worked on for Spring Break, though. I promise that much.
>>
File: 1484964569155.png (110KB, 944x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484964569155.png
110KB, 944x609px
>>
>>33078836
Good shit, can't wait until we get some sp00py innawoods with the lady.

>>33083372
Basing it off the source material
>>
>>33085180
>spring break
Fuck, I forgot that was a thing.

>mfw I'm 31, married at 30, living in a college town an hour from the beach, and I've NEVER been to a spring break
>>
File: 1485026611466.png (698KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1485026611466.png
698KB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-22-22-12-25.png (576KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-22-22-12-25.png
576KB, 1440x2560px
>>33087135
You asked last thread about what you should bump with, be it stories or informationals, and I honestly want you to post what you feel works best.

Notice a shitload of grammatical errors, writers asking for help, or feeling stuck? Post shit that assists.

Feel that there is more shitposting than works in progress? POST STORIES.

You do you, polybro.

>I think captcha is trying to tell me your name
>>
File: 1480118890731.jpg (93KB, 635x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480118890731.jpg
93KB, 635x720px
>>33083687
>>
>>33087447
i mean i have like... 4 graphs? so i need to get more and english is a third language so i wont catch some of the grammar errors, unless their so obvius and by posting stories you mean as caps or...

>if you have graphs please mail them to me
>>
>>33087461
What anime?
>>
File: 1469491050838.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469491050838.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>33087718
The iDOLM@STER.
The image is an edit.
>>
>third languag

Sure, just make me feel inadequate.
>>
>>33087593
>>33087766
Fuck me, right?
>language
Anyway, I swear I'm not a moron.

As for graphs...dude, I wish I could. I took grammar, syntax, and creative writing courses back in college. I have shit memorized; more than I can coherently write. What I used to do for fun was edit other people's works in bulk and send it back in an email, until people started getting paranoid.

I don't WRITE like they can, but I can FIX.

FUCK.
>debating putting on my trip for this conversation
>so far, no reason?
>>
vump
>>
File: I wouldn't Worry About It.png (888KB, 1054x1130px) Image search: [Google]
I wouldn't Worry About It.png
888KB, 1054x1130px
>>33078836
>skinwalker survival nookie
Lilly a lewd. LEWD.
>>
File: IMG_0611.jpg (331KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0611.jpg
331KB, 1280x853px
>>33085180
I work 50-60 hours a week. I'm pretty much too mentally wiped out to come up with somewhat decent material now which, saddens me. I enjoy writing, but I can't find it in myself to truly be inspired anymore.
>>
>>33087766
if it's any consolation, I am supposed to be trilingual but my Swedish is terrible, I have tried convincing myself that English is quite enough, but recently more and more people have started complaining about my English...
>>
File: page5.jpg (214KB, 900x1004px) Image search: [Google]
page5.jpg
214KB, 900x1004px
>>33088272
>I enjoy writing, but I can't find it in myself to truly be inspired anymore.

Sometimes you need to back up and just give it a rest for a bit. I recommend reading more, especially things you're interested but sometimes things you aren't just for a changeup. I'll guiltily admit that your stuff is in my backlog and I haven't read it all yet. I understand you write some Chechnyan War inspired stuff, have you read One Soldier's War in Chechnya by Arkady Babchenko yet? It's essential /k/ommando reading.

Worst casde scenario, you go full Ernest Hemingway/Charles Bukowski and get blackout drunk while writing whatever comes up. Review and edit it sober, and you're golden. Given that alcohol abuse is SOP for /wfg/ writers, it wouldn't put you behind the curve at all. Have some Chechen war feels in the meantime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S44dGltUfVA

https://youtu.be/kNR7oOdIKh8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC8S3COqNzw
>>
>>33088412
My Chechen story was actually based off modern times. It was a third war that was provoked by a sudden spike in domestic terrorism in Russia. Of course, that didn't obviously happen, but the thought is there as perhaps an alternative as to what could have happened.
>>
>>33088260
they are married so it's no scandalous
>>
>>33088412
Though, I've been trying to avoid liquor and I even cut cigarettes out of my life. Work just takes so much out of me, especially when I'm working 5 days straight, for 12< hours a day and not having opportunity to take a lunch or even truly relax.
>>
>>33088745
>>33088780
Again, guilty of not reading your stuff, though I fully intend to. I respect that you're cutting back on booze and cigarettes and I deifntiely respect hard work, as long as you're working in a direction that will make you financially independent. Hard work for the sake of hard work will only burn you out. If you aren't working to build your own dream, somebody else will employ you to build THEIR dream. Consider it, friend.

>>33088753
I never said she was scandalous, I said she was lewd. That stands regardless of socially approved propriety. She really ought to let poor Anon get an SOS message out before she considers satisfying her base desires. That's my point here.
>>
>>33088780
what the fuck do you do? I worked at a tube factory that wanted me to do that. I walked out after 3 weeks.
>>
>>33088780
Quitting smoking, after years of abuse, is no joke. Good on you, man.
>>
>>33088893
I have tried quitting many times, the best I have managed was a bit under a month without smoking, right now I'm at day five of yet another attempt...
>>
>>33088970
I know they're faggy but ecigs really do help.
>>
>>33088970
I don't want to say "man up, faggot," but I know that the monkey can get under your skin.

It took me a while to get my body READY to quit. It sounds fucked up, and it makes little sense, but I can explain it you want.
>>
>>33089031
I have tried them, I seem to get better results by simply toughing it out, ecigs cost too much to be simply a (supposedly-) less harmful replacement, plus water vapor isn't the same...
>>
>>33089202
>I don't want to say "man up, faggot," but I know that the monkey can get under your skin.
for me it usually goes like this: I decide to quit, spend a week thinking about smoking but resist the urge, then after I have stopped crawing for a smoke I get drunk and I suddenly I feel an absolute need to smoke, get a pack, then once the pack is gone I make another decision to quit, rinse and repeat...
>>
>>33089311
I'm really glad I'm as paranoid about getting addicted to things as I am. Getting off vidya was fucking hard. I couldn't imagine what quitting smoking would be like.
>>
>>33089311
Negative, my man. That's not how I would recommend.

That's....almost like making a damned good effort, but not getting there. I literally made myself sick with smoking. In talking "smoke so much I gag while smoking the very thing I crave" kind of sick. I kept that up for a few days, then managed to finish my pack of gags (no typo) at night, so I wouldn't be tempted to start my day with one.
Be glad to have shit other than smokes to deal with. Be happy it isn't there. Go fucking running or something. Learn to use less salt on your food.

Trust me...it's worth it.
>>
>>33088838
I want to start gunsmithing or get away from this job but for now, I work to get out of debt and to achieve my later goals.

>>33088842
I do security for a car auction. Florida has horrid labor laws and doesn't require lunch breaks, vacation, sick leave, pretty much any kind of off days except for military, jury duty and actual emergencies.
>>
>>33089606
>security
I've worked in just about every aspect of the industry including residential, commercial, industrial, close protection, cash services and private investigation. My advice to you is to get the fuck out of the business and never look back if you want anything resembling a normal life. Flipping burgers pays almost as much and carries considerably less liability.

It's a decade of my life I'll never get back. Don't be me, start looking into further education, law enforcement or military work.
>>
>>33089311
What I did was just smoke for a week. Smoke normally. Chart it out. Say you smoke a pack a day; 20 cigarettes.

The next week, limit yourself to 15 a day. Then 10 a day, the week after that. Or two weeks after, depending how bad the urge gets. The next step down, 5. Then 3. Then 2, then 1. Then stop.

If you're like me you'll never ENTIRELY quit and you'll keep them on hand for when you absolutely need one, but you won't have more than one a month. But it's a hell of a lot better than quite a few a day.

If nothing else though, you can do it. Remember that.
>>
>>33090358
I'm not sure how, but in the 7 years I have smoked, a pack of 20 has tended to last a minimum of three days, when I quit suddenly & manage to go a week without smoking I stop craving for a smoke, but sooner or later a situation arises where I'm drinking & get the urge to smoke, and being drunk I can't resist the urge so I go buy a pack, then when I have a pack I can't simply smoke one or two and save the rest for the next time I drink & need a smoke; once I smoke one I'll keep smoking a few a day until the pack is gone because I have little self-control.
>>
>>33087766
>>33087831

Maybe make your own graphs? from the top of my head i can think of 4 writers that english is not a native language
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>33090882
There are times I really fucking dislike you; issuing a challenge like that is one of them.
>>
Whoever is writing /k/ommandos vs wild, keep that stuff up. Good reading IMO. Just need to pay more attention to spelling.
>>
File: IMG_0102.jpg (23KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0102.jpg
23KB, 306x306px
>>33088278
I'm multilingual but unfortunately, it's actually pretty bad. I'm fluent in English for living on base but I lived in other countries until I was about 10-11 years old. I'm semi-fluent in French, Polish and Italian and have been teaching myself Russian. Speaking wise, I have been overcoming my atrocious accent and structure wise, seem to a solid grasp on the language.
>>
Also, one write anon brought up a neat idea about a(forgive any incorrect terms, I'm not military) soldier over in the "sandbox" looting a terrorists AK, finding out it's a giest, having to hide her from others on base, her being hostile towards him at first then over time building up trust, and I think they mentioned trying to sneak her home back to the states. If your in here, get that stuff started anon, cas it sounds great.
>>
>>33091009
That sounds adorable desu.
>>
updates soon
>>
File: 1436723627270.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1436723627270.png
89KB, 399x382px
>tfw all the good stuff happens while I'm sleeping

Goodnight wfg, sweet dreams
>>
Alright, since I'm only a fraction of the way through chapter two and making glacial progress, I'll just give you chapter one and you can tell me if you want to order more chapters or if I should abandon now while I'm still only a little ways into it.
>>
The Night Reich
Chapter one: The Rave
>Night began to fall over Earth sector 5, a land that John Herman had once known as Georgia, a small country bordering Russia. It still was, he just couldn't refer to it as such anymore for the simple reason that sector 5 had been drilled into his head.
>"JACK! STAND READY!"
"IS IT COMING?"
>"SITED. LOW ORBIT. Information should be on your HUD."
>Jack started staring into the screen of his nano suit where he saw several flashing red diamonds, locked his optics and magnified the targets. Yup, them are some dropships.
"Looks like we should have taken the dark forest theorem more seriously. Prey don't tell the predators where they are, let alone send out copies of their genome, the canon of their cultural history and all else that goes with it in some kind of convoluted 'universal' language. Well, they'll be here in the hour once the sun drops. If I'm reading the trajectories right, we're seeing impacts in sectors 4,5,7,14, and 23."
>"Alright kids, remember your training."
"Oh fuck!" John said, artificially raising his body's tempo to make the act more convincing
>"What's wrong, we're seeing vitals spike!"
"I forgot how to load my gun!"
>A ruckus laughter came over the radio as everyone who knew John began cackling at the notion that he'd forgotten how to load his M-34.
>"Tighten it up, gents. We're stepping now."
"Alright, load your rifles and makes sure to check, I want magazine counts." Jack yelled into his radio
>The yells all came back the same. "Forty rounds .70 cal APHE in mag, one chambered, safety on, five mags on standby."
"We're good to go, Stack up in the drop ships and brace in, we're gonna see some shit."
>>
>>33092340
>Jack proceeded to the VTOL, making sure to rack the charging handle of his M-34 and give it a press check to make sure a round had chambered before sitting down and bracing into the cargo bay seat with the rest of his squad. He decided to occupy himself with how novel the idea of the M-34 might have been when the platform it was derived from had been engineered by Armalite, then a division of Fairchild in 1959, before they sold the rights to colt, who eventually sold it to the military as the M-16A1.
>Jack knew he wasn't the only one as amazed as he had been that such a design had made it all the way to 2173, despite the years of experimentation with energized slugs that had been tried and tested to so little extra effect during the war of 2140, running through to 2148, that they were discontinued for improved M-16 like rifles that had dominated military issue since the time of their inception like no other article of military technology before or since. The M-34, was little to no different, since in the days of atomic centering, a process by which literally any matter could be fused into any matter with a higher atomic number, the only limit was what you could dream up and what access you had to purified elements like gold, oxygen, carbon, or whatever element you want to use to make gold or titanium, maybe even thorium.
>The fact of the matter was that the literally everything on the M-34 was a scaled up part from an M-16 that had come about 214 years earlier. The resources were plentiful and as a result humanity had come a long way in a short time, colonizing mars in the 2120's and by the 2250's, despite the setbacks of the war that had consumed the decade, had settled in several solar systems and made contact with three alien races.
>>
>>33092351
>The first race eventually broke the language barrier, calling themselves the Pok. The Pok were a peaceful species so long as they weren't attacked, as the first people to actually see them face to face and talk with them would testify, which had become easy, as communicating with members of another species quickly became pastimes on both worlds in the mid and late 2160's. The second race calling themselves the Acra were a fortunate find of '57, having been at war with the third race, the icrah. The Acra hadn't been seen by human eyes as light didn't travel far enough for us to observe them or transmit to them without wavelengths stretching into other spectrums of electromagnetic radiation. we haven't yet figured out how to modulate so that we can share with them the secrets we haven't yet unlocked of sharing video across vast space, Though we HAD broken the language barrier and it became common to make phone friends on their home world of Acrassas.
>"Positive lift confirmed." came the pilot's voice over the radio.
The ship lifted off the ground as all the thoughts flooding through Jack's mind fell away, he engaged his enhanced awareness sensor suite in the visor of the nanosuit, which, while not exactly allowing him to see outside the dropship, DID begin flashing symbology at him as missiles began to hop off the launcher, before traveling in a parabola trajectory for a second and a half, then accelerated upwards, gradually, then flashing to the sky or to the horizon on the same axis the dropship traveled, indicating to him that at least twelve dropships were either low to the ground or that they had deployed Icrah forces to ground and were trying to make an escape maneuver before getting fucked up.
"TOO LATE MOTHERFUCKERS!" Jack hollered as he saw the missile impacts flash up in a yellow triangle symbol in his HUD.
>>
>>33092367
>The muscular appearing exteriors of the other nanosuits, which were a special carbon black color intended to absorb light, began turning their heads in the direction of Jack's gaze and cheering as the missiles began impacting Icrah dropships.
>"THE NIGHT REICH STRIKES BACK YOU ALIEN FAGGOTS!" One of them remarked, invoking the colloquial name for the Sector's defense hub, which took on more fascist tendencies, comparing Icrah sympathizers to AIDS, and dispersing their protests at dusk if they ever protested in the first place. It was already hard enough to fight the Icrah as many of the officers and NCO's had told Jack, having been veterans of the first battles across the stars against the fucking animals, meeting them with heavy resistance and teaching them a new appreciation for the phrase "dig in." but eventually being forced to make a tactical retreat to deal with mounting casualties and an impending strategic envelopment.
>A disembodied voice called on the intercom, broadcasting directly into the brains of all on board. "We're dropping you five clicks off in a landcast, prepare for an impact comp landing and a high intensity overhead brake when we hit the dropzone."
"I wonder if the missiles that went straight up have hit their target yet."
>"What's that go to do with anything, Jack?"
"We have space training. Just seems like it would be a good thing to put to use. Especially in keeping them from getting THIS close to earth."
>"We get it! You predicted this at the bar last week, but you see the problem is, the brass didn't for another couple days, so we didn't have time to put the defenses in a position to repel the fleet, so we had to put them on independent self defense."
>"THIRTY SECONDS." The intercom called.
>"That's why brilliant little fools like you aren't in charge. You can't think on your ass or two days behind."
>"TEN SECONDS."
>>
>>33091046
I really liked the thought of it. A cute tan taliban AK giest and a US Marine/soldier having to overcome their differences and hate for each other. Hope the person who thought it up writes it. I don't want to because first I don't want to steal people's ideas, and also I'm a lousy writer.
>>
>>33092379
Forces of deceleration began pulling the choc to the front of the cargo bay in a 7G deceleration before the VTOL reached a constant speed and began rippling the nanosuits out of trap doors in half second delays, shooting pairs out the bottom in half second increments
>Jack's ripple came and he found himself going limp, as he'd learned to do the hard way, so the suit could do the work instead of giving him the miserably experience of being forced into the impact compensation maneuver.
>Impact in three
>two
>one
>A thud and a thunderous jolt shook Jack's body, the suit standing on its own for several seconds passively scanning the surroundings while he regained consciousness. Even with the impact compensation preventing his body from liquefying in the suit, it was still a fucking rough experience, and would age him considerable if he were to go on as few as a hundred, luckily for him this would only make three, and the first two were simulated through a neurological simulator so as not to PHYSICALLY damage the new recruits.
>As John stared at the bright night sky, just past dusk and already glaring with lights visible for miles in a strategic defense event that would one day in the future become known as "the rave."

>Jack stared into the sky as the flashes that had lit it and turned it to a light show ceased. His mind finally came back to him and he thought to himself that all Icrah dropships inside the earth sphere of gravity must've been destroyed or out of range of Sector five missiles. Watching the stars once more become the brightest things in the sky, he started to hear a voice come over the intercom.
>"Move to the waypoint, Marking it now."
>>
>>33092392
"I guess it's time to wake up and stop feeling the aches." Jack said to no one in particular as he switched the suit's systems to terrain mobility mode and began running his sensors into image intensification, infrared, electromagnetic and microwave spectrum scans.
>five kilometers out was approximately a ninety second run through the forest as he prepared to start using the M-34.
>The selector having been the only standard part to REALLY change on the M-34, the troops could be trained on anything from an M-16A1 to the HK-416's that plagued the 21st century or even the accursed M-20 of the 2120's As long as the forty-five degree selector was present.
>Jack saw the first signatures not burdened by particularly human forms, standing at about nine feet tall and advancing slowly away from the stricken dropships. He flipped the selector a full ninety degrees, switching the M-34 from safe to auto, and began aiming, placing the line of his bore projected in the HUD onto the thermal signatures and began firing short controlled bursts.
>The bursts from the M-34 ripped and tore at the Icrah fleeing the ship as overhead radar fed into the visor, and he realized he was right in the middle of their front, switching his suit to armored mode subconsciously as he took another three out before they started firing in his direction.
>Jack burst from his spot, nanosuit absorbing a hit as he sprinted and jumped to cover, having hardly any energy left in the suit after the jump and the hit, the sprint had drained him entirely, and he'd have to wait for the suit to recharge before he could take another hit without the green bar of what the suit estimated his condition to be widdling down toward zero, where the suit figured he'd be physically damaged to such an extent that he'd have no chance of surviving his wounds.
>>
>>33092404
>Jack scanned around frantically as he wondered why the friendlies so close to him didn't fire on the Icrah.
"The fuck are you-"
>His field of vision was suddenly consumed by the body of one of the warriors swinging around the tree his was hiding behind, Causing Jack to instinctively lunge to the side and drop to a crouch as he fired a burst into the offending Icrah, the five rounds of .70 caliber ammunition liquefying half the creature's torso as he sensed another plunging on him with some kind of axe.

This is the end of chapter one, All feedback welcome so I can determine if I should keep going with it.
>>
>>33092413
Looks interesting.

Also, i am working on an update of mine but i am a lazy faggot (read: i spend too much time trying to get the Yamato) so i'll get back to ya
>>
>>33093172
to SINK the yamato or FUCK the yamato?
>>
File: 1487594565354.jpg (305KB, 918x610px) Image search: [Google]
1487594565354.jpg
305KB, 918x610px
>>33093191
>sink best girl
pic related

No, as in getting myself Yamato

But the grind to get her...
>>
File: IMG_0269.jpg (150KB, 1017x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0269.jpg
150KB, 1017x534px
Later today I'll try and get some stuff posted.
>>
File: 1485041281998.png (119KB, 832x655px) Image search: [Google]
1485041281998.png
119KB, 832x655px
>>
File: CTBG4810.jpg (135KB, 900x859px) Image search: [Google]
CTBG4810.jpg
135KB, 900x859px
Bump with handholding
>>
File: 1486739473586.png (183KB, 441x213px) Image search: [Google]
1486739473586.png
183KB, 441x213px
>>33094665
>>
File: tmp_224141485788491073150550166.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_224141485788491073150550166.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
HFG pls come back
>>
>>33094696
HOW FUCKING MANY CAR REACTION IMAGES DO YOU FUCKING HAVE JT, GOOD CHRIST
>>
File: 1487693609677.jpg (540KB, 1000x663px) Image search: [Google]
1487693609677.jpg
540KB, 1000x663px
>>33094709
...38?
>>
>>33094760
are you sure about that?
Dont make me post more lewd images.
>>
>>33094846
pls post lewds
>>
File: GVWA7697[1].jpg (346KB, 900x1315px) Image search: [Google]
GVWA7697[1].jpg
346KB, 900x1315px
>>33094871
WILL DO, WON'T STOP
>>
File: 1485045690372.png (748KB, 2608x4740px) Image search: [Google]
1485045690372.png
748KB, 2608x4740px
>>
File: TYQR2797[1].jpg (257KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
TYQR2797[1].jpg
257KB, 750x1050px
>>33094883
>>
>>33094891
>33094709
>>33094883
dude post it on /ak/
>>
File: 1487619008388.jpg (85KB, 720x474px) Image search: [Google]
1487619008388.jpg
85KB, 720x474px
>>33094883
>>33094891
only semi-lewd botes are acceptable
>>
File: Kancolle Abyssal.jpg (442KB, 1480x2070px) Image search: [Google]
Kancolle Abyssal.jpg
442KB, 1480x2070px
>>33094899
k then, have a lewd ayylium bote thing
>>
File: 1482843603852.jpg (47KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
1482843603852.jpg
47KB, 800x599px
>>33084338
Hahahaha! AnCap warrior faces his hardest challenge yet, altruism. Kiri's got a crush on Leo, doesn't she? That's pretty fucking cute, if you ask me. I can still see Leo going several ways. I'm excited to find out which way he chooses.

>>33084841
What horrors have been left for these cybernetic stalkers in the shadows of Pripyat? Find out next time on Cyber War Cuties (working internal title) (at least I hope we'll find out more).

>>33092413
That's a pretty neat first chapter there. I'm liking it so far. Really nice seeing the AR-15 design still around in the space future.
>>
>mfw I hope I really don't fuck up the feeling of my story with what I'm writing
>>
The story about the father burying the AK alive, was that fortunate son? I couldn't find it.
>>
File: i dont understand.png (392KB, 559x309px) Image search: [Google]
i dont understand.png
392KB, 559x309px
>>33095985
why would you ever want to read that
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (21KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
21KB, 356x200px
>>33095889
Like a man walking his dog on a leash, it's okay if the dog zigzags and the emotion ebbs and flows as long as the human and plot know where the end play is.
>>
>>33096012
more light my fire when?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>33095889
I struggle with the same thing. But I have set plot points and the rest of the story is just me freestyling to connect them. Embracing the insane loops your writing throws you through actually gave me ideas and opened new (and in my opinion) better subplots.
>>
File: IMG_0554.jpg (681KB, 1537x2049px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0554.jpg
681KB, 1537x2049px
>>33096036
I am still in the process of moving into my new apartment on the beach. My professional life has been unfairly dominant of my time as well. The good news is, Judith and I were able to have a range date yesterday for the first time in a while. She did very well.
I can begin writing in Light My Fire once all the boxes are unpacked. The fact that you ask keeps my spirits high about the story.
I've emailed two of the writers here in this thread, a summarized ending to make sure my plot was good. I'm confident that everyone will enjoy my closing.
>yfw only 25% through the plot
>>
File: 1473794759592.jpg (36KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
1473794759592.jpg
36KB, 761x563px
>>33096365
>PTRfaggotry for months to come
>>
File: 1471760039433.png (117KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1471760039433.png
117KB, 444x440px
>>33096505
>PTRfaggotry for months to come
>>
Anyone has HFY stories?
>>
What does /k/ really think about Starship Troopers?
And is /k/ pleb or not
>>
>>33096731
red flame lily has

>>33096745
not patrician tier but neither pleb tier is neat/10
>>
>>33096731
Old Man's War is pretty HFY

There was an anthology I read years ago with a pterodactyl on the cover that had a few HFY stories

Three of them I remember

The first was about aliens coming to Earth and being obsessed about chess and deciding to fuck off about it

The next was about aliens invading Earth and then deciding that no human should ever further rocket tech. It ended with humans skipping rockets and going to teleporters and invading the invaders planet straight from the get go

The last was about future aliens coming to an Earth was deserted after the Sun went apeshit in the late 20th century. They look around and start to see the remains of a massive rocket program.
They think "Oh Jeez if these assholes can leave their planet in under 100 years, what can they do the 10,000 year galactic civilization?"
>>
File: 400px-Taxi-sw29f.jpg (29KB, 400x217px)
400px-Taxi-sw29f.jpg
29KB, 400x217px
To /k/atch a predator

http://pastebin.com/MCy0dm3k

WARNING: spoilers below. It gets kind of real/demented

Got done a bit early but it is a decent sized update. This actually happened to a kid my mom knew growing up.
>>
File: IMG_6208.jpg (173KB, 850x847px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6208.jpg
173KB, 850x847px
>>33095314
If only you truly understood what was going on through my head
>>
File: 1468663835441.jpg (186KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468663835441.jpg
186KB, 400x400px
Hello my dudes.

Writing is happening.

I am doing things.

It's like I'm incapable of holding a normal schedule, whilst doing absolutely nothing with my life!
>>
>>33096731
i suppose the JT shit counts as HFY light
>>
What is officer life like?
Can any fags here say how their day to day life is like?
>>
how /k/ do the stories have to be?
>>
>>33097814
>All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

I'd say you story should at least include weapons or weapon references, at the very least.
>>
File: 1485059865819.png (270KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485059865819.png
270KB, 750x1500px
>>
File: ][onpk l.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
][onpk l.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>33097814
There are a plethora of stories where 'guns' are represented solely by a name, a cute girl and little to no shooting of any kind. We play pretty fast and loose with the sole rule here.
>>
>>33098653
Little wrong. They sometimes are shot, often at a range if they just met, and then the two fuck like animals immediately after
>>
>>33098929
read the longer stories, never understood why the lewd ones get archived
>>
>>33098959
Yes I know. Just remembering when /wfg/ was starting up and most fics were just to fuck the gun.
>>
>>33098959
>never understood why the lewd ones got archived
REAAAAALLY?!
>>
>>33098959
>Never understood why the lewd ones got archived
You're just a faggot who's never snuggled a gun I'm sure
>>
File: storytime_lewds.jpg (129KB, 740x250px) Image search: [Google]
storytime_lewds.jpg
129KB, 740x250px
>>33098959
>>
>>33098959
>>33098929
I actually prefer the stories with little (implied maybe)/no lewding...
>>
>>33099263
>When virgins have sex
>>
File: 1487708006481.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487708006481.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Bump
>>
>>33097017
Good to see you're still around, fal. Always good to see you around.
>>
>>33095314
>Hahahaha! AnCap warrior faces his hardest challenge yet, altruism.
Just wait until they violate his NAP :^)
>>
>>33100437
I get mad when people violate my nap by waking me up.
>>
>>33100502
I get mad when people violate me.
>>
>>33099719
>4chan pass Jewser celebrating Construct getting cucked

I HATE YOU SO MUCH I WISH I COULD HATE YOU TO DEATH
>>
File: RAIFU2.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RAIFU2.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>33100534
it's ok, none of them will ever have the real Annabelle except for Construct, and none of them will ever have the real Emily except for ME.
>>
File: 7490c5bd53617dfd8897e0d7823.png (593KB, 700x1128px) Image search: [Google]
7490c5bd53617dfd8897e0d7823.png
593KB, 700x1128px
>>33100566
You gotta admit it we all got a good laugh out of it.

>>33100534
>Hating my willingness to get swindled by Hiroshima

I love you to anon.
>>
10 more hours.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170224-012959.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170224-012959.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>33100566
>>33100534
>tfw 'Anna' isn't the first gun I 'married'
>tfw I have four other guns waiting in the wings.

Fun times ahead. :^)
>>
>>33100820
how does that game even work? do you get to shoot stuff even?
>>
>>33100820
Whoa there, Browning. I know you're Mormon, but don't marry all the guns
>>
File: 1456471519600.png (906KB, 1118x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1456471519600.png
906KB, 1118x1004px
>>33100820
>ballistic bigamy
>>
File: 1477719601647.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477719601647.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>33100820
>m1903
>lvl 69

I'm childish, I know.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170205-105836.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170205-105836.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>33100830
Not really. You pick equipment and squad formations and actively control your unit's movements in real time, even when their skills pop off, the only thing out of your hands is when and who they shoot.

>>33100868
I like the way you think
>>
>>33100888
Is there an M240?
>>
File: 8965a0ffdf7dae418404894.png (375KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8965a0ffdf7dae418404894.png
375KB, 1024x1024px
>>33100945
Surprisingly not yet. There is the M249 and the Mk48 so I'd say sooner or later the M240 will be added.
>>
Hey there, I'm the guy from before with the story idea of Bounty hunters inna Civil War 2. I got part one done and I'm calling it "Return to the West"

>”In the name of our fair and new republic, I hereby sentenced to a total of 120 years in prison”
>Those words replay over and over in your head as you bounce around in the seat of the prison bus, staring out the window watching the scenery go by
> How did this happen to me? I was a normal citizen like everyone else
> To get to the bottom of this question you’ll have to backtrack to events that happened a few years ago
> You remember when it all happened, the takeover of the West Coast and New England by radical forces and the ensuing Civil War
>Everyone knew the Chinese got involved but they denied it
>The frontlines in the west became defined along the colorado river in the south then juts north along the Rockies
> The new government in Sacramento acted swiftly and started stamping out all opposition parties in the new People's Republic of the Pacific using their military forces most commonly called the “Militia” by citizens and the government
>You never really liked the new government but kept your mouth shut so you could go on with your life
> From what you know, your neighbor was jealous of your job at some engineering firm and reported you for hoarding money from the people
>When the Police raided your house they found a gadsden flag in your office, which brought you even more shit
> Charges of hoarding money, Racism, Sexism, Misogyny, and multiple other crimes against the state were charged against you
>”I’m going to fucking going to love what they have in store for you in there, you hoarding pig!” one of the guards shouts above the sound of the engine from the front of the bus, snapping you out of the trance
>You look around the bus for the first time since spacing out
>You’re the only prisoner on the bus, the only other people being two guards and the driver
>>
>>33101048
>Outside you see two militia trucks with heavy machineguns escorting the truck through the mountains
>You sigh and sit back, might as well sleep while you can
>You are rocked awake when you’re thrown into the front of the seats in front of you and the sounds of tires screeching to a stop and yelling
>While still dazed your ears are filled with the sounds of gunfire and the cries of wounded
>You duck when a string of rounds impact the side of the bus, shattering a few windows and pocket marking the side of the vehicle with holes
>You kept your head down, covering your head with your hands the best you could with them in cuffs
>Soon the fire died down to nothing and you sat up again
>Staring back at you were the lifeless eyes of one of the guards, his blood splattering the opposite side of the bus
>You crouch back down as you hear footsteps approaching
>”You sure this is our guy?” a voice acts as it gets closer to the bus
>”Positive, we’ve been tracking this guy for weeks now, He has a 2.5k bounty on his head” a second voice replies
>the footsteps seem to wander around the bus but never near it
>suddenly they approach and the doors are flung open
>You peak out and are met with a pair of aviators over a covered up face and a baseball cap with a tan American flag on it
>You quickly scan over him before he talks
>Besides the baseball cap, Bandana like face cover and aviators, he was in jeans, a short sleeved flannel shirt and a multicam chest rig
>”This many guys for only you? Shit you must have done some fucked up shit eh?” The man says
“A-are you guys here to rescue me?” you ask him
>The man lets out a snort before bursting out laughing
>”You? Fuck no we ain’t heard about you” the man says before turning to the opened door
>”HEY FELLAS! THIS GUY THINKS WE’RE HERE TO RESCUE HIM” he shouts to his companions outside
>As the members of whoever he was travelling with laugh he turns back to you
>>
>>33101033
>hnnnnnnnnnggggg
do me a favor anon:

get her for me.
>>
>>33101053
>he takes off his sunglasses and pulls down the bandana
>”Even though our mission was not to rescue you, I have some serious questions” he continues, his expression dead serious
>”How long have you lived in the occupied zone?” He says
“O-occupied zone?”
>”The PRP, or whatever the fuck they call it” he says
“Since day one, I was arrested for not supporting them and ‘hoarding’ “you reply
>”Well, we need someone from the inside to give us more intel and as a guide so I’ll make you a deal” He says getting closer to you
>”You can join us, or we can let you free into these mountains here to either die of dehydration, bear attack, or the rebel militia. Your choice” he says still in his deadpan tone
“I’d uhhh, rather take joining you guys” you say to him
>His expression quickly changes, him now sporting a broad smile as he slaps you on the shoulder
>”Now lets get those cuffs off you” he says as he takes out a pair of some sort of cutters and breaks the link in the cuffs
>You exit the bus and are met by three other men dressed similarly to the first one
>”Boys, seems we got ourselves a new recruit. Once we get back radio HQ, we gotta get...uhhh” he first man says
>”What’s your name?” he whispers to you
“Anon” you whisper back to him
>”Ah yes! Radio HQ so we can make Anon official” he continues
“So uh, why do I need to be made official?” you say to the man
>”Well you see, We’re bounty hunters.” he begins
>”We signed up to go into the occupied zone, take out specific targets, and send them proof that we took out the target” he continues, pointing to a go-pro on the side of his vest
>”Anyways, we’re not military but we do work for the courts so technically we’re deputies” he says
>>
>>33101062
>”Oh right, where are my manners? My name is Cameron” the man says
>”That there is David,” Cameron says while pointing to one of the other two who is wearing similar gear, expect he’s wearing an extremely dirty San Jose Sharks ballcap
>”And this buffoon is Tim” he continues pointing to the third and final guy who’s currently squatting over what seems to be the body of the leader of the squad escorting you while stroking his very long beard
>”Tim you get the camera on him?” Cameron shouts
>”Yeah, yeah. We got the evidence. Should I take a thumb just incase? his file came with prints ya’ know” Tim says back
>”Do whatever it takes to get us paid alright” Cameron says before turning around
>”Alright Anon let’s get moving. Hope you can keep up alright” He says slapping you on the back as he passes
“R-right” you say and quickly follow after him

That's what i got so far, tell me what you think of it and if it needs edits. I have it saved on google drive because no pastebin yet.
>>
File: ROASTED.jpg (126KB, 501x632px) Image search: [Google]
ROASTED.jpg
126KB, 501x632px
>>33101067
This is some of the best high potency fuck california reading I have done in quite a while, please continue.
>>
>>33101048
>Im going to love going to love what
FUCK
>>
File: Mk48_D.png (365KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mk48_D.png
365KB, 1024x1024px
>>33101061
>Get my hands on a high rarity yandere

You ask a tall order mate, but I'll see what I can do.
>>
*namefag activate*

I have some primers ordered at my lgs that I've been waiting on since christmas. Bday is coming up, think I'll ask for yet more primers and also some bullets
>>
>>33101151
>two month primer backlog

Is that seriously what reloading supplies are like now? I was just thinking about getting into it
>>
Hey guys I'm back and I've added more to chapter four and am about to finish it. I'm sorry for the hiatus school and stuff's been kicking my ass. Hopefully I'll be able to write more this weekend. In the meantime I hope you enjoy the bit I wrote.
>>
>>33101329
be advised I might be reposting some stuff, I didn't update the pastebin and am going off memory, so sorry if some stuff is a repeat.

http://pastebin.com/vtE3F200
>>
>>33101335

Lt Seth

The Lieutenant walked out of the TOC, wincing slightly at the bright Iraqi sun, he was greeted by Johnson, who stood waiting for him.

“ ‘Sup Johnson you got something for me?” The Lieutenant asked him.

“Yes sir….don’t you think you’re paying too much attention to her?” Johnson asked as he walked beside Lt Seth

“Not particularly, no.” the Lieutenant responded, attempting to face Johnson. Johnson’s back was directly behind the sun and the Lieutenant could only make out his silhouette against the unfiltered rays.

“Sir…going out on the table to speak to her and asking for her life story and all…don’t you think that’ll ruin the team dynamic? You’ve treated her completely differently than any of the other team members.”

The Lieutenant paused for a bit before replying

“Johnson, how many people would we need usually to assault an airfield like Kerman?” The Lieutenant asked

“I-I’m sorry sir?” Johnson replied, baffled.

“Just answer the question.”

“Well, I’d say in addition to us at the bare minimum a platoon of Rangers to assist with the assault. So minimum of 20 more guys sir, why do you ask?”

“Because you’re forgetting a key point, we assaulted an airfield not with us five plus 20 Rangers. But us five plus her, so by your own logic Second Lieutenant, Nike is worth 20 men, Rangers no less. Without her we are combat ineffective, we’re done, can’t do a damn thing in this fight. So yes, of course I treat her differently than the rest of the team. Hell, just look at her she IS completely different than the rest of us!” The Lieutenant lectured. “Of course I should maintain the distance between us as an officer and enlisted, but the very notion of treating her like just another member of the team is idiotic.”
>>
>>33101339
Johnson gulped at the Lieutenant’s remark

“I get where you’re coming from but you’ve got to understand that we are in a very unusual situation. A team attached to an HFG is completely different than a normal team. Not only in terms of the missions they can undertake, but the dynamic on both sides.”

“What do you mean sir?” Johnson inquired, further puzzled by the Lieutenant’s exposition.

“Well, for example take what happened back when you two were together.” The Lt Seth replied. “You were both caught up in an RPG blast, most would fall back and reassess, but she charged the motherfucker who shot you guys. I’ve heard stories of HFG’s jumping in front of RPG’s and machinegun fire to protect their teammates. It’s something about giantesses in general.”

“Yeah I’ve heard that they’re very protective” Johnson replied; now having a firmer grasp on the information the Lieutenant was throwing at him.

“Exactly, so in summary working with her is completely different than any of the shit you learnt in ROTC or in the pipeline. Granted, you do have to keep that boundary between an HFG and an Officer like you would any other troop, but paying special consideration to their mental health and wellbeing is also paramount. Because if she fails…”

“We all fail” Johnson said as he held open the DFAC door for the Lieutenant.

“Yup, now let’s get something to eat.”
>>
>>33101344

Nike

Nike walked back to her side of the base pondering the Lieutenant’s words. Outside of her babysitting duties she’d had zero interaction with giantesses as a civilian. The last time she was last around them was in her training. But even then the maximum amount of giantesses there’d been was ten. But here they numbered in the hundreds.

Where did she start? Who did she talk to?

Maybe I’d be better off reading a book. She thought to herself as she headed to the mess tent.

She then suddenly spotted another giantess; her hair was in tatters and her uniform in shambles. She groaned as she walked into the line

“Why the hell do they even have those stupid showers? Why don’t we have baths?” Nike heard her grumble. All of a sudden it dawned on her.

“YOU!” Nike shouted.
>>
>>33101347

The giantess jumped and gingerly turned around to face Nike, who walked up to her.

“You’re the chick who destroyed the showers this morning!” Nike exclaimed

“Ugh, I know listen I’m sorry about that” The giantess groaned as she had uttered this statement several times already.

“Sorry?! You do realize you got me late right!” Nike’s face reddening at her humiliatingly disheveled entrance to the TOC.

“Look I said I’m sorry Corporal what else can I do?!” The giantess said

Nike gave the giantess a once-over. She was covered in sand and clay, with each movement earning a wince from her. Nike smirked after her assessment.

“Well I see you’ve already been smoked a decent bit as punishment, haven’t you private.” Nike said somewhat snarkily.

The private eyed her angrily, but held her tongue. “Yes Corporal, will that be all Corporal?”
>>
>>33101348
Nike pondered this slightly; she could very easily send this kid to the back of the line or smoke her for even longer. She mused with the idea of implementing some of the humiliating smoking techniques she underwent as an HFG.

However, she remembered her previous blunder, coming in late and disheveled, and the Lieutenants levelheaded and even caring response.

Nike sighed.

“That will be all private.” Nike said as she got in line.

Nike gradually plodded forward in the queue, slowly moving into the mess tent. She then picked up a tray and moved to get food. Her tray slowly gradually got filled by the ladles of the giantesses on KP, she then found a table and stared at the concoction that now inhabited her tray.

There’s an old Army cadence about food in basic training that came to mind.
“They say that at basic, the chow is mighty fine, a biscuit rolled off the table and killed a friend of mine.” Nike said as she gingerly picked up the biscuit that she was given. It was weighty and felt like a rock. She attempted to bite into it, and nearly chipped her tooth.

What the heck is this? she thought to herself. If this did fall off the table it very might well kill a normal human. She set it down and began to gingerly analyzed the meat she was given.
>>
>>33101352
“Umm”

Nike looked up to see the young private she chewed out standing in front of her. “May I sit here corporal?”

Nike looked around to see all the other seats were taken. This girl looked exhausted, and Nike didn’t have the heart to send her away.

“Sure” Nike halfheartedly invited.

The giantess groaned as she sat down and then stared at her tray.

“Goddamnit mystery meat again.” She sighed as she pulled a small red bottle out of her pocket.

“What’s that?” Asked Nike.

“Tabasco” The giantess responded as she shook the bottle several times. Dousing her food in the sauce. “It makes this crap almost bearable.”

Nike returned to analyzing her own food with mild disgust. Mystery meat was quite honestly the most apt description she could find. She had no clue what it was, and part of her didn’t even want to know. She considered just chucking the portion of her meal but as if on cue her stomach grumbled. She sighed in defeat and grudgingly picked up her spoon and dug in. She noticed the giantess across from her eating with much more gusto and looked to her.

“Could I try some of that? The tobacco?”

“Hmm?” She replied mid bite “Oh yeah, sure no problem Corporal” she said as she handed her the bottle.
>>
>>33101355
that's all I got for the moment, I might write more but it'll take at least a day as I wanna proofread and give it a solid read over (been trying to do that more with my writing)

I'd really appreciate feedback guys I've been gone for so long and want to make sure that my writing style hasn't changed. And I'd also like to hear if you guys are still enjoying the story.
>>
>>33101360
>moar huge gurls

I fucking loved it. I'm so glad you came back at all, let alone with something fun.
>giantess stealing a whole tin full of dip
>infantry soldier's face when

I have a question to ask; I absolutely love your idea and setting and I'd like to write a fic written in your setting, would you be alright with that? I'd have to put it in my writing backlog and it might be a while, but I don't want to do it without your consent.

Also, moar farmhouse giantess when
>>
File: pdw.png (2MB, 2900x2200px) Image search: [Google]
pdw.png
2MB, 2900x2200px
>>33101399
dude by all means! I'm kinda trying to flesh out the universe but I've gotta focus on the main story. By all means feel free to write and post in here.

As for the farmhouse giantess that's on hiatus at this point. I've still gotta finish this chapter and edit the first chapter before I consider writing more of that (not off the table though).

Also would like to turn this into a light novel, just gotta ask for more art, I've actually got money now so I can commission this guy if he accepts.
>>
>>33101467
>spending actual dosh to commission tactical giantess art for a Laotian pictograph scroll

Pay attention gentlemen, this is dedication. Also, thanks for the fanfic permission. I'll try to not let you down!
>>
>>33101498
it's not only for the chans, I'd to want (ideally) make this /k/'s anime. I'll be posting this either in /lit/ or over in reddit's literature subreddit. I want to see how well it'll be received outside of here.

I'm hoping that I can kinda ride the whole monstergirl popularity trend that's been going on in anime at the moment.

Light novel is first step though. Then's selling it.
>>
>>33101527
But tanks
>>
>>33101467
>>33101498
Fucking really?
>>
Also
>>33101527
>Light novel is first step though. Then's selling it.
>Then's
Nigger learn English and grammar. For fucks two usual writefags have English as second and third language and they don't fuck up as bad as you.
>>
>>33101687
dude it's past 6AM here and I've been up all night writing a paper for class. Cut me some slack.
>>
>>33101714
>4chan
>cut slack
CYKA BLYAT
GET TO GULAG
>>
>>33101682
Well, why the fuck not?
>>
>>33101719
Samefag or stupid but whatever go for it dingus
>>
>>33101718
fair lol *hazes self for grammatical error*
>>
>>33101682
I mean yes, HFG's kinda become a passion of mine. One that I'm willing to commit capital to to ensure success. It's well received amongst you guys and amongst several other people I've shared it with. I just hope it'll be just as popular on a wider scale.
>>
>>33101734
As far as I know there is only actually one person that have been asked here to make a novel out of their writefaggotry. Not wanna be rood or something g hereally, because I enjoy pretty much all the writing here, but ya know... if yours was as good as that, you would have been asked, no?
>>
>>33101723
>implying implications
I missed the part where you posted your pastebin.
Apparently I'm a dingus, pls repost your writing
>>
>>33101743

tl;dr I know I need to git gud before this becomes a novel

true, but I have ran it buy people outside of /wfg/ several of them did say that it could succeed as a light novel.

I'm not pretending my stuff's amazing or anything (it's not and I've got a long way to go) but I'm willing to re-edit the entire story if that enables me make it a success. Also the reason why I wanna ask /lit/ and the people over in reddit. Multiple viewpoints from multiple people are good
>>
>>33101758
I love the setting, I'd only suggest a serious editor.
>>
>>33101781
I've heard there are guys on reddit who'll do that. Strongly considering going there.
>>
>>33099719
>>33100638
>>33100820
>These guys

>>33100566
>none of them will ever have the real Annabelle except for Construct
All that truly matters.

>>33101682
If they want to spend money on their story then let them. I've been kicking around the idea of getting a few commissions done for Damaged Goods myself, so I know the feeling.
>>
File: invasion.jpg (173KB, 1370x583px) Image search: [Google]
invasion.jpg
173KB, 1370x583px
So i'm still alive if anyone cared about my story.
My motivation to write is dead right now though so it might be a bit for an update for We Remembered Zion.
>>
File: 1405236398820.jpg (417KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1405236398820.jpg
417KB, 720x1000px
>>33101467
I've been thinking of commissioning a single scene from a story I've been working on for a while.
Something in the vein of pic related, but depicting a woman standing in the middle of a swamp, beneath a grey sky carrying a Mosin and a sad, tired look on her face. I'd like to hang it up near my desk to capture the mood I'm trying to write in.
>>
>>33101067
Decent so far, need to pay attention to your writing. Seems you left out words in some sentences and in one you seemed to repeat yourself. But a good read, keep it up.
>>
anyone up for (best) big rifle?
>>
me!
>>
so, i've been busy doing important things (jk i've been 3 marking the ELC and playing botes) but now i will post more again

“What is he talking about, Headmistress?”
He has found a car
“But there are many cars here…”
Yes there are. And don’t you even dare ask him why that is a good car, because you will get a 45 minu-

>”It has twin turbos!”

You see, Doll… Anon gets like this sometimes. He was like this with me in the beginning. He still is, sometimes. And he is so lovely when he is…

>Annie walks in a minute later, starting at the blue GT car

So this is a Supra?
>”Yes it is! 1998 Mk 4 Toyota supra”
Anon, it has a wing
>”Yes, so?”
You said we should be discrete!
>”This is basically exactly the same car as the Camry. A 6 cylinder Toyota with 4 seats
Camry does not have a wing
>”You can remove the wing if you want to”
How many miles?
>”Just over 110 000”
The Camry had only 65 000!
>”Don’t worry, i know how to take care of a car”
What i say here isn’t gonna matter much, is it?
>”....No, not really”
Do you mind awfully if i go and look in some stores with Doll?
>”Fine, i suppose. But remember, just cash”
I know Anon

>Annie leans in and kisses you on the cheek before taking Doll along to the GTO
>You are left to look at the Supra for some time
>Were you really going to not take it if you got the chance?
>You walk away from the glittering blue Supra to look for other things that might fit the bill
>An hour and a half later, you have two papers signed and stand with two not-new shiny cars
>Annie returns a few minutes later
>She looks at the cars, somewhat confused
>Doll half and half stumbles out of the Pontiac
>Her face is pale and have “fear” written all over it
>You open your mouth to inquire
>But you figure this is gonna be something Annie said to her
>And it’s gonna take her half an hour to explain, it will make perfect sense to her, and you would be even more confused
>>
>”You two look like you’ve had fun”

>Annie looks at Doll, smiling
>Doll on the other hand look like she has seen another war

“Y-yes mister, we’ve had fun”
It’s true, Anon! She is a natural at carrying bags!

>Annie is smiling like mad

>”Aren’t you supposed to be the big one?”
I am the one in charge. Correct, Doll?
“C-correct”

“Correct, Headmistress!”
>”You guys are… Anyway, we are taking these two babies home with us”
No Supra?
>”No… No Supra. That thing was a god damn unicorn. They are all stanced or riced to shit today, but this one was still pure. But as you said, it is a little too conspicuous for this. Especially parked next to GTO. It’s gonna look like a new Fast and furious movie”
So, instead, you have?
>”This here is an old Bmw, an E34. It has a dent here and there, but the drivetrain is good. And it gets almost as much power as the GTO”
And the Camry
>”Yeah… basically the same, right?”

>You fake a smile and try to conceal the fact you’re a little sad about the Supra
>Your little group say your thanks to Richie and the convoy hits the road
>The Bmw would most likely be the most mechanically unstable so you get behind the wheel of that one
>But it seems like it was a good one, properly taken care about
>The drive home wasn’t very eventful
>But it was dark since long when you arrived at the big house with 2300 guns in it
>Annie puts Doll to work in the kitchen right away while you flicker through the TV while trying to get an internet connection with the phone
>Success was… limited
>Now when your phone was reduced to something you can just make calls with, you toss it aside
>One would think being in a house with this many guns would be nice
>But, as much as touching one in the wrong way would lead to jealousy
>Probably
>>
>At least Annie was her calm and stable self
>Well… calm and stable
>Annie was Annie
>You zone out pretty heavily as you idly flip through the channels
>they were all shit
>no motorsport
>no shitty cop shows
>no cheap sitcoms
>no explosions

>Not before long a big woman slips down in the couch next you and pecks you on the cheek

You seem concerned?

>She seems to be as concerned as she thinks you are
>Concerned about you

>”Concerned? I suppose so. We have to start with the interviews tomorrow i think”
How are you planning to do that?
>”Start interviewing i guess. First car leaves as soon as we have 4 or 5 somewhat close to each other. Sounds good?”
Sure. But… why are we alone here. The people that went with us in the raid? why did they leave?
>”It’s for a few weeks. Remember Jonas? The guy in blue team that i teased about his car?”
Yes… that barbeque last summer? The man you had a knife fight with?
>”Yeah! Exactly!”

>You laugh a little to yourself, laughing at all the crazy shit you have been through with him

And you are friends?
>”Yeah, of course. That guy is like my brother. Point being, he’s gonna get up here next wednesday i believe”
And he will drive too?
>”Yeah, he will. But for the next… uh… 10 or 11 days, we’re on our own”

>Annie doesn’t respond
>She just gets a little tighter grip on you
>Holding you close
>You run your fingers through the magic black hair
>It was truly amazing color. Almost like it absorbed the light in any room she walked in it
>And yet, it had a shiny gloss to it when in the sunlight
>Just slowly running your fingers through it…
>You didn’t notice yourself exhaling
>And maybe you didn’t notice that either, but right now, right here…
>Everything was fine
>You didn’t notice yourself starting to smile either
>But you did
>A smile so warm and sincere...
>Shame no one could see it
>>
“E-excuse me, but dinner is ready”
>”Thanks, Doll. We’ll be right out”
“Yes, mister. I’ll wait for you in here”

>”...”
Anon, you know i love you…
>”Yes i do, Annie. You tell me every time before going to bed”
But you’ve been strange lately, please if i can do anything to help you, anything at all please tell me
>”I will. I promise. But let’s get some food now”

>Doll made dinner from some frozen in deer from last season
>The owner of the house was kind enough to leave it in while you were in the house
>With grated potatoes fried veggies and some brown sauce you had issues identifying
>But all in all it was delicious
>Annie might even have said that Doll would make a housewife in no time if she kept cooking like this
>To which Doll blushed so much it was almost audible
>She was still very polite, using titles, never interrupting, and usually being silent unless she had something to say
>It turned out that all hours on the road had turned the lot of you very tired

>You felt a little bad leaving Annie and Doll with the dishes
>But only a little
>You didn’t do much else that stumble into the shower and then upstairs into bed
>Just off with the clothes and collapse face first into bed
>Much later Annie steps into the bedroom
>She sighs heavily
>A sigh of concern
>She takes care of your clothes, folding away what she deems being reusable and tossing the rest in the laundry basket
>She repeats the process with her own clothes, creating a neat little pile on one of the chairs
>And finally she very gently slides in under the covers and hugs her love tightly

Just be strong for him now… It will be over soon. I just have to be strong

>She repeats this mantra a few times over
>She was going to be strong
>>
File: smug.jpg (19KB, 439x196px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
19KB, 439x196px
>Morning breaks many hours later
>Annie wake up from movement in the bed
>She snaps her head towards the movement and shifts around

>"And you are doing what?"
Taking care of my man. Stay here. I will make breakfast
>"But, Ann-

>Annie Shift her weight and shuffles up

You can't speak when you have a facefull of tits
>"Mmmpff!"
I will happily do this all day. But for now, stay in bed. I will make you food, okay?
>"..."

>Annie shifts her weight back again
>You may be blushing a little bit, but accepts her offer and wait in bed another 20 or so minutes until she returns with a tray with a simple breakfast on
>You let out a little nasal laugh

>"You're the best, Annie...."
I do what i can. Now eat, dear. Much work today, right?
>"Right..."

>A few hours later you sit in the same room as when you catalogued them
>The deal was Annie would sit with you for the first few interviews
>Just to see if she was needed more than anything else
>everything was set up
>You had a big map of the country behind you and an ungodly amount of pins to try to mark places out
>Now, the only part left was… where to start?

>”Annie, where do we start? Something as mundane as numerical order?”
Order is mundane now?
>”Well, if you put it that way…”

>A few minutes later
>>
>”So, we begin with gun #1 and it’s an… AMD-65, serial ends in 5774. You can change now”
“...”
It’s okay, you are out of danger now. We want to help you

>She does change after just a little while
>At least the old sofa was a bad place to change
>She quickly pivots her head around, looking for anything at all familiar
>Her appearance is mostly unremarkable
>Dirty blond hair, average length and build
>And… bunny ears?
>She does look very uncomfortable

>”No need to worry, we wish you no harm. My name is Anon, and this is Annie. You have a name?”

>She clearly does not trust you
>At all

>”Okay, i’ll be a little blunt instead. For one reason or another, you were moved away from your home and was taken to a facility with a large hydraulic press. Now, me, Annie and a few friends made sure quite a lot of you got out of that place”

“W-where am i?”
>”A place far away from watching eyes. Afraid i can’t tell you where exactly”
“w-why… t-they took me away…”

>She stutters heavily
>She looks scared and alone

>”You were taken, yes. It’s all right now, you’re among friends. Hey, miss?”
“Y-yes?”
>”See Annie?”

>Annie looks over at the confused woman, smiles and waves

“Yes…”
>”She’s like you”

>For the first time, the woman’s face shifts from something along the lines of “worried” or “scared”
>She now has doubt written all over her face

“But she is…”
Simonov Anti tank rifle. 1941 model, 14.5mm caliber. But my name is Annie

>And now the woman looks concerned

Worry not, Little one. No one here is going to hurt you. Now, i take it you wish to return to home, correct?
“Yes, i do. T-they need me there”

>Annie smiles again
>She walks up to the big box of tacks and carefully gives it over to the woman
>And then points at the big map
>The shorter woman takes the tack and firmly puts it in place
>One down
>2290 to go
>>
File: 1487878263612.png (1MB, 1603x511px) Image search: [Google]
1487878263612.png
1MB, 1603x511px
and that's all i have at the moment. JT update soon-ish too

>more combat
>>
>>33101067
like it, like the 'fuck commifornia' AU. Think you should've had a different reason for Anon to be recruited because its kinda dumb for a nobody to have a bounty on his head and that bounty is to enlist him. Maybe you're gonna explain it later, but if you do a re-write I'd make the bounty hunters be after a guard or some PRP Militia member and Anon gets recruited in the aftermath of the battle he was accidentally in the middle of.
>>
>>33103073
I thought the bounty was for the dead squad leader that Tim was looking at? Wrong place at the right time kinda thing.
>>
>>33092367
A few things about this worldbuild...
>as light didn't travel far enough....other spectrums of EM radiation
Unless I'm misinformed, visible light is quite capable of making those distances. You're just stuck at light speed transmission.
>modulate for video
Just what are you using for data transmission?
>flashing symbology at him
Nigger, you mean symbols. Symbology is the field of study that is the study of symbols.
>>
>>33102914
I LOVE IT
>>
>>33092404
The health bar WHITTLES to zero.
>>
>>33096011
Finally got off work and found it.
Just in case you want to read it again ;^)
https://desuarchive.org/k/thread/31940403/#31954787

Also, does autism-kun have a pastebin? I couldn't find it on the sticky, but I may be retarded.
>>
>>33102914
As good as always, this is one of my favourite ongoing stories.
>>
>>33103721
Awww, that makes me happy
>>
>>33103338
>light didn't travel far enough
Light TRAVELS far enough, but over such distances as what I'm rather unscientifically describing, light stretches in other wavelengths, meaning say... a blue light traveling that distance could be red at a certain point of viewing, as the wavelength of light stretches over extreme distance. The point is, they can modulate the light transmission so it's within working sensor wavelengths by faster than light light relay, but they can't get video working yet because they can't figure out how to prevent the light from stretching out from say.. blue to IR before it gets there.
>Symbology
In the flight sims like DCS we use the term symbology to describe nonspecific symbols displayed in the cockpits, like if we were describing all the no numerical and written information in the HUD of the A-10. I'm not a fucking scientist.

>>33103691
Well, more like a jolt, and more like an estimation of host probability of survival upon removal of the nanosuit, or if lifesupport can't keep up, just probability of survival under current physical condition than a healthbar, but yeah, same concept. In case you can't tell, I'm neither a super awesome SCI-FI writer nor am I a physicist, so yeah, people in suits that don't exist fighting ayys that don't exist have
>basically health bars
>HUD's
>are seven to eight feet tall in the suits
Because why the fuck not? I mean, it's the current year! 2173!
also more of a
>The health bar jolts out of view and a mortal wound warning flashes into the HUD.
than a whittling, but you get the idea. again, why not?
>>
>>33103691
>>33103338
I'm really surprised everyone got uppity over that but not the fact that they're LITERALLY fighting the ayy's with .70 caliber M-16's.
>>
File: IMG_0368.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0368.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
I was thinking about continuing my story, but work has got my balls in a vice and I'm getting 67 hours this week. Don't count on any updates anytime soon. Sorry guys.
>>
>>33104611
i wont go anywhere. I'll be here when you get back. Okay?
>>
>>33104636
If I get back. I've been on the brink of total exhaustion, my thoughts aren't flowing together like they normally do. Last night I nearly passed out driving home.
>>
Plus, I've been operating under an average of 3 hours of sleep with 11-12 hour shifts. I've been working under the sun (in central Florida too). No lunch breaks, really no time to sit either but constantly writing and being slouched.
>>
>>33101360
Great to see you back, HFG. Love it so far. Also
>next battle
>Nike is out of ammo
>remembers she still has a biscuit
>crushes terrorist with it
>>
File: mugi laughing.gif (489KB, 458x260px) Image search: [Google]
mugi laughing.gif
489KB, 458x260px
>>33104838
jesus christ I just pictured that

>my sides
>>
>>33102247
I'll be honest, the art that that one anon drew for me definitely helps. The pics are good to look at when you write. Kinda sets the mood I guess, makes it more easy to visualize your characters.
>>
>>33105387
what is the price for having stuff drawn? blood sacrifice?
>>
File: I need about tree fiddy.jpg (1MB, 3829x1847px) Image search: [Google]
I need about tree fiddy.jpg
1MB, 3829x1847px
>>33105409
About tree fiddy.
>>
File: for fucks sake.png (501KB, 738x335px) Image search: [Google]
for fucks sake.png
501KB, 738x335px
>>33105418
350 you say?
>>
>>33105456
I was actually just memeing. I don't really know what a commission would cost.
>>
>>33105418
>you now realize the skeletons neck is connected to its sternum.
>>
>>33105565
350 is actually about right if you want something fucking amazing.
>>
>>33103073
The bounty was on one of the guards
>>
>>33102258
Yeah, I wrote most of this when I was tired as fuck
>>
>>33105611
>350
>for a drawing
fucking what? explain.
>>
File: 1471134922506.jpg (141KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1471134922506.jpg
141KB, 800x533px
>>33096873
Guess who's back. Back again. Simon's back. Tell a friend. He's gone full Mr. Blonde on us, this time, though. Can downies do a rape, though? Be kinda fucky if it turned out the guy was framed and Simon torched the wrong guy.

>>33101067
Pretty nice so far. Never knew a Gadsden flag was racist or whatever. Anon is really lucky indeed to have been recruited instead of accidentally shot. Hope he uses that luck well.

>>33101360
The HFGs are back! I'm kinda surprised that Nike hasn't heard of Tabasco. But she knows now, so it's ok. Glad to see you're back. I enjoy reading this story a lot.

>>33102914
That's a sweet addition to the story. Annie really does have a sweeter side. I can tell this interview process is going to take a very long time to complete. Hope they can get everyone back to their homes.
>>
File: satisfied.jpg (157KB, 1136x784px) Image search: [Google]
satisfied.jpg
157KB, 1136x784px
>>33105785
>I can tell this interview process is going to take a very long time to complete.

yes. It was one of those things that sounded easy i my head but turned out to be tricky to do
>>
>>33105409
pure luck and praying to /k/ube

I was in /ak/ talking about which monstergirl would be best for military use (I said giantess obviously) and he just drew it. Really grateful for the art.
>>
>>33105785
nah, the premise of this little story actually happened. Guy had down syndrome and raped a kid (also named Jimmy) down the street from my mom when she was kid. When she told me that story it kinda fucked me up
>>
File: 1485567107258.png (520KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1485567107258.png
520KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>33105785
I'm glad to be back, I'd like to finish this chapter for you guys real soon.
>>
>>33105783
those'd typically be really high-tier, high res stuff. Like a set of drawings for a daki
>>
>>33105785
The Gadsden isn't racist, but this is California we're talking about
>>
Are the Inspector O novels worth reading?

Thinking of picking up "A Corpse at the Koryo" in the near future
>>
File: 43b73e754254e602.jpg (1MB, 2868x2148px) Image search: [Google]
43b73e754254e602.jpg
1MB, 2868x2148px
>>
File: 52887720_p2_master1200.jpg (472KB, 924x1200px) Image search: [Google]
52887720_p2_master1200.jpg
472KB, 924x1200px
Really? Am I gonna be doing all the bumping?
>>
File: n30059.jpg (37KB, 316x521px) Image search: [Google]
n30059.jpg
37KB, 316x521px
>>33108340
yes
>>
>>33108340
whats having plans on friday night?
>>
File: 1487822158493.jpg (21KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
1487822158493.jpg
21KB, 252x291px
>>33108340
What i am doing is hard! Do you know how difficult it is to erotically describe what an incendiary round does to a class 4?
>>
File: 1438573859074.gif (182KB, 384x408px) Image search: [Google]
1438573859074.gif
182KB, 384x408px
>>33108439
>Incredibly hot, deep penetration
>>
File: 1487727661835.jpg (217KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1487727661835.jpg
217KB, 1280x850px
>>33108528
>The fuze goes of, igniting all the incendiary payload inside and covering half of the creature in a 4000 degree warm mixture of magnesium powder, fuel and oxidized metal

this was the initial plan. Into the trash it goes

>i can do better
>>
File: tulasong2.jpg (196KB, 750x1248px) Image search: [Google]
tulasong2.jpg
196KB, 750x1248px
bumpalumpa
>>
>>33104178
They have .50 cal AR variants. .70 isn't that much bigger, and the lower receiver probably works the exact same.
>>
>>33108439
Class 4 what?

>>33108561
>she felt the hot spike dig into her
>the searing heat was felt deep inside of her
>her eyes widened as she felt herself impossibly stretch open
>just when she thought she had had enough, the heat deep within became more intense
>there was a bright, white-hot center to this sensation, now
>just as the feeling crested, she passed out
>right before the second round slammed into her thoracic cavity, killing her
>she always wanted to come and go at the same time
>>
>>33109588
>class 4 what
SAPI plate
>>
>>33109720
Meh, still kinda works.
>>
File: Rose.jpg (9KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Rose.jpg
9KB, 240x160px
>>33105868
>tfw no free story art

No update for now; bad night, very busy. Will try harder.
>>
>>33108387
>tfw my dad has that book with that cover
>tfw the cover has fallen apart
>>
File: 60653783_p1_master1200.jpg (370KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60653783_p1_master1200.jpg
370KB, 960x1200px
>>33110187
Hope you feel better.

Have a pic I found as 'free art'. Better than nothing.
>>
>>33110429
Don't know if you've read it but it's one of my favorite just-for-fun military fantasy reads.

The series was written by a nam vet, and it's evident in the writing. There are some parts that are described too perfectly as in you can tell that he had seen similar circumstances.
>>
For anyone waiting for the next bit of Anon's first rifle, the chapters are typed but the pc is having issues.
>>
>>33111253
fug. May your PC get well soon
>>
File: Sophie 2.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
Sophie 2.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>33110506
Thanks bro.
>>
>>33111253
what kind of issues?
>>
File: 20 footer.png (254KB, 963x736px) Image search: [Google]
20 footer.png
254KB, 963x736px
>>33110187
actually wasn't story art. I was just shitposting in /ak/ one day and he draws art based off the bickering in the thread (height, armor specs, etc).

Him drawing it lead me to write HFG, if it wasn't for him and the art I wouldn't be writing.
>>
>>33111372
Bought new sticks of 4gig ram to shove into my computer and replace come old 2's. Put hem in and computer fails to start. Gives me the :( face with the blue screen and infinitely restarts until sticks are removed. I hypothesize that my motherboard can't handle it but I can't be too sure
>>
>>33112098
You are aware that some motherboards like their ram in specific slot configurations? Mine likes the first two sticks of ram in slots 2 and 4.
>>
>>33112098
Also is your BIOS firmware up to date?
>>
>>33112247
Not sure about BIOS firmware but now that you mention it I probably should switch shit around to see if order helps. Had it alternating between 2 and 4. Probably just going to slap the old sticks back in and work on that later. For now, I typed up a new chapter on this device that I hope can tide you over for a bit.
>>
>>33112330
I'm indifferent to what you've written. My other car is /g/.
>>
October 27th, 1939. Siberia.

The harsh winds screamed past the mountain peaks and through the crags and valleys into the open tundra, frozen over with thick layers of snow compacted into ice and smoothed over by said wind. Winter training for the Red Army was as cruel and unforgiving as the land they trained in. There was talk amongst the soldiers that a new war was in the works, some officers had let it slip that the glorious father Stalin himself had a problem with Leningrad being too close to the Finnish border. Most of what was being passed around was here-say, but for the soldiers of the 44th Rifle Division, the possibility was all to real as they'd been expedited to some base out in the middle of the frozen wastes.

The Officers ran them through their drills day in and out in their newer, heavier uniforms to get them used to the environments they could possibly be expected to fight in. With rifle in hand and pack loaded with gear, Pvt. Vasili Egorov trudged through with his division.

"Hey, Vasili...did you hear about why they sent us out here? They're saying there's going to be some invasion at the Leningrad border. Winter is hitting there pretty hard and they'll try to use that as cover."

"Where did you hear that? Sounds like something Anatoli would say. You tell him to stop saying nonsense or I slap it out of him." Vasili said with a roll of the eyes.

"You know Anatoli is too stupid to say shit like this. I think it's going to be the Finns, theyre on the other side of the line."

The private turned at looked at his comrade with an expression of disbelief.

"Do you think Finns are dumb enough to-"

"QUIET, NO TALKING. ONLY MARCHING...NOW MARCH." The officer yelled from his literal high horse. Vasili snapped forward as ordered and kept his pace with the others in line.
>>
>>33112436

Hours passed as the sun set and the tracks from marching to the mountain and through several passes and back were disappearing from the snowfall. Vasili sat in his canvas tent with an oil lantern for warmth and light. He did not have the mindset for camping in one of the harshest environments the planet had to throw at him but at least he had light, some heat and his main companion, the rifle. Sticking his head out the tent and peeking about to check if the officers had set up in their own tents to let the lowly conscripts take watch duty. Seeing two other enlisted men sit by a couple of lanterns and talking, he'd decided it was safe to speak with his friend.

"Mila, is safe. Come on out." Calling to her in a low voice, he sat his lantern behind himself as to not have the apparition of another person in his tent be projected for all to see. Heeding his request, she appeared before him in her usual winter attire. The greatcoat, tall leather boots and her ushanka. Mila's face had a couple marks here and there but sitting before him, a smile spread across her face and those blue eyes lit up when they locked with his.

"The Officers worked you pretty hard today, are you feeling alright?"'she asked in a low tone.

"I'll be fine. Just keep me company and I can keep my sanity." He replied with a rub to his shoulder and stretch of the neck.

"I heard what Dima was saying about border problems. He makes good point, training here would help prepare you for winter fighting. They may know things you don't."

"Ignore him, he knows only what is passed around by paranoid men. The biggest problem right now is probably the Germans over there causing trouble with their "Reich". Eventually they'll probably step on Soviet land unwelcome and we will be sent, they can only expand so far before reaching us."
>>
>>33112492
"You are right. I just worry for you Vasili." Switching from sitting cross-legged to now sitting on her knees, Mila pats her lap and smiles a bit wider. "Come, rest. You will need as much as you can get for tomorrow."

Vasili turned the lantern out completely and rolled onto his back to rest his head on her thick thighs. Taking a breath and letting out a relieved sigh, he chuckled to himself. "I will never get tired of your lap as my pillow. For you have the most comfortable legs..."

With a smirk replacing her smile, she gave him a good flick on the top of his head and let out her own chuckle as he reached up to defend his skull.

"You're an idiot, Egorov, but you're my idiot for as long as I am yours to fight with. Few have taken as good care of me as you have."

"You are my weapon, I have to take care of you. You keep me alive. Goodnight, Mila" he said in the best honeyed time he could muster.

"Goodnight...Vasili..."
>>
>>33112519
http://pastebin.com/rfvT3Qdy

Forgot this
>>
File: 1471313401361.jpg (34KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1471313401361.jpg
34KB, 500x334px
>>33106084
Damn. That's pretty heavy.

>>33107224
I know it's not. We've got I've hanging at my workplace. But, like you said, it's California. I could've used some sarcasm marks or something...

>>33112519
Fucking sweet as shit, man. Gave me a shitton of warm fuzzies. Though if I were a betting man, I'd put a lot of money on Vasili getting killed by a mad Finn. Guess we need the feels to help us appreciate the sweets.
>>
>>33109314
All the baddies in the JT story have a class where a a big number is worse. I couldn't come up with real names...
>>
>>33112807
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLTpKs2ylP4
I'd like to dedicate this song to Vasili, seeing as it is almost certainly an accurate description of his final situation.
>>
I just realized that >>33113191 was supposed to reply to
>>33109588
>>
>>33112436
Hearsay, not here-say
>>
File: 1398652277956.gif (2MB, 328x268px) Image search: [Google]
1398652277956.gif
2MB, 328x268px
previus thread is done
>>
>>33114595
This thread is almost done
>>
>>33112547
Your pastebin archive is set to private which doesn't allow us to enjoy the rest of your work
>>
>>33115452
it's not private, he just posted it in the frozen time
>>
Nano-suit facts
>The Nano suits are symbiotic and form mutual relationships with the "wearer." These relationships can become so strong, or evolve to such states of dependency that without the suit, the host will die. For example, if the user is mortally wounded and the suit can "heal" the wound (grow into it), the user will almost certainly become a dead man walking who cannot survive without the suit.
>In the wounding event last described in the former bullet point, the suit may break down organs that the body does not need to function in the suit for energy, as the suit will take over their functions. The nanites may break down your lungs to fuel the suit, but it's okay, the suit can oxygenate you.
>The "wearer" of the suit is surgically implanted into the suit. The removal process, referred to as "skinning" is also a surgical procedure, which could kill the wearer, having a high mortality rate as wearers went into shock from extreme pain, failed to adjust to normal bodily functions, or in some cases, were removed from the suit with mortal wounds into which the suit had grown.
>Some early nano suit users replaced their entire bodies with those of other people, turning the new host literally into the original user.
>There are five documented cases of suits growing to such consumption of their users that they actually took the physical form of the user's body.
>The nano suit has full spectrum sensory awareness, capable of showing the entirety of the electromagnetic spectrum. Due to the limitations of the user's brain, they are displayed in false color visible spectrum imagery in the visor of the suit, or in conventional night vision green or blue if the user desires image intensification.
>Nano suits take over the bodily functions of the wearer, rendering most of them unnecessary, such as urination, excretion, perspiration and sleep.
>Surviving mortally wounded nano suits may become post human warriors if the host is not killed.

Chapter Two is here......
>>
>>33092413
Chapter Two: OP:Ichirin
Date:(Redacted)
Planet:(Redacted)
Region:(Redacted)
>Pitra hoisted herself above an exposed boulder exposed in the side of the hill, having finally mounted the top of the obstacle, which had been too large to bypass on mission.
>As she took in the view of the valley she'd just surmounted, she couldn't help but think to herself for a brief moment about how she'd gotten here.
"How does a lowly Acrani girl get to become a member of a specialist unit pulling ops deep behind enemy territory like this? It's like one of those stories that strange species across the universe keeps sending us."
>"By being caught you stupid criminal." Tepri, her sqaud leader mutters.
"Makes sense."
>Tepri gestures a hold order to the squad. "All the assignments I could get and I get the prison fodder recon. Speaking of that strange species who kept sending us the stories, we're not so far from them anymore. In fact, we're in THEIR galaxy."
"I'd bet they're fighting them right now. Poor creatures. If their fight at Pyrin was any reflection, they don't stand a chance. They seemed so nice too. I'd have liked to meet them."
>"Careful what you wish for. Last person who thought like that GOT their wish."
"You're right. Should be just a over the next ridge. Getting the data core will be the easy part, we're not likely to face any resistance on our way to the vault, but I want you on high alert."
>The team crested the hill and began descending the valley before hiking up the next ridge.
"Vault sited."
>"No Icrah. Orbital scans confirm they're on another continent. Keep an eye out for animals."
>The Acranis advanced to the vault and fished the keys out of their packs. This vault had been placed on a backwater in the distance of space to protect the information held within, which could be used to activate various super weapons that had been constructed on Acrassis.
>>
>>33115977
>It was a startling amount of power for a single installation, then again, it was in the middle of galactic fuck all, didn't emit signals or signatures, didn't need personnel, it was even invisible until you were in the canyon below the forest canopy. It could contain all the sensitive information of the universe and still be secret if it was so decided that it should.
>"Lock it up. Predatory animal sighted to the right."
"What kind?"
>"The fuck should I know? I'm not a fucking zoologist. All I know is it's fucking big and it's not even acknowledging us. It's putting me more on edge as I think about it."
>"Lets set the keys and get in there."
>They set their four keys into their slots and counted down before turning them, prompting a heavy door to open to an access hatch leading into a diagonal access corridor descending at a steep fortyfive degrees.
>as they entered the facility, they came to the main chamber, housing the data core they'd need to retrieve in order to step up the operations against the Icrah on the major scale. All that was left was to enter a few commands to open the storage canister and pull out the core before beginning the trip back to Acrassas, which would take them further into contested territory once more if they wanted to refuel and actually REACH the planet.
>Though it WOULD be a good idea to get some rest first.
>The key retrieved, the team went back to their disguised probe ship, which had brought them a little less than half way through to completion and began napping in anticipation of launch, seeing as they were ahead of schedule, short of sleep, and unlikely to be discovered in their present location.
>>
>>33115986
Four hours later
>beeping noises filled the air, shaking Tepri from her sleep, she rushed into action and started the active camouflage of the ship before waking her team and calling them to sensors and weapons.
>"Pitra! What do we got?"
"A strange cruiser's orbiting the planet and performing sensor sweeps, I don't think they've spotted us but it's a safe bet they're landing forces."
>"Why here?"
"You know, I kinda wanted to meet humans, I've been pondering it for awhile, but if this is them, then this is going to be the biggest deus ex machina a war machine ever turned out."
>"We've got more signature- what are the Icrah doing here? Oh. Holy shit, they're fucking destroying eachother, I don't think anything's making it off either of those two."
"Yeah. Give them another orbit and I'll bet it'll be wreckage about ready to enter." Pitra said as she watched the ships tear eachother apart on the sensors before cresting the horizon out of sight.

Meanwhile: Aboard EDF-NR 564 "Ingrid Richter."
>"So there I was, approaching a horde of Icra, agitated as hell, they were swarming SOMEONE who was just fucking CLAWING his way out under the corpses and fucking clawing into their throats with his nanosuit, and I look over, and it's JACK FUCKING HERMAN over there, getting all dungeon master on their asses."
>"No shit, what's he doing on this one?"
>"Same shit we're doing. Deploying planet side in anticipation of an Icrah assault ship.
>An alarm began blaring through the ship, but, what could the nanosuit soldiers do? They WERE already strapped into their orbital drop canisters. All that remained was to launch.
"Well shit. Brace in, boys. I hope they got this shit well in hand. I don't want to have some bullshit slow death wound that the suit can heal."
>>
>>33115995
>"I hear that, those post human warrior types are sad motherfuckers for a reason. And did it occur to anyone when they made these things that WE'RE surgically implanted in THEM?"
"Even better, suit grows into the wound, then they have to leave you in the suit. Some of those first generation nano suits have ACTUALLY taken on the form of the soldiers who wore them, and even a few of the second generation guys peeled the suits themselves and put them on other people before committing suicide. Now those suits are just suits with a literally hijacked body in them dreaming they were once someone with a net name and little more. Imagine that, you get fucked up but don't die quick enough, so in ten years your nano suit becomes you, but without basic bodily functions like eating, drinking, shitting, sleeping or fucking and you just walk around immortal forever, without any of the typical creature comforts."
>"Yeah, at least the suits can be skinned easily without killing us."
>Jack thought as he remembered reports of generation one nano suit soldiers being skinned, having a forty percent mortality rate just on the pain of the process alone, then a twenty percent among the sixty who survived from forgetting to indulge in basic bodily functions like eating, drinking and sleeping. Dehydration was the number one killer, followed closely by sleep deprivation, then starvation a close third, which was surprising when one considered that nano suited men still drank at bars, though WHERE the alcohol went along with its accompanying water was a mystery that could only be explained away as the suit breaking it down for raw materials, like the hearts, lungs, kidneys, livers and spleens of so many unfortunate wearers who'd live through the wounds to be literally consumed by, and merged irrevocably with the suits
>>
>>33116006
>The eighth generation nano suits still had their faults, particularly that users still had to be implanted, and they still required a symbiotic link to the user, but for the most part, breaking the link and removing the user without killing him was down to a science with little to no deviation in result, though only done with the right equipment. The effects of skinning a user without breaking the link however, could be as bad as removing a preserved corpse from the suit and killing it, or as painful as causing all sensory neurons in the body that COULD send out signals of pain to do precisely that.
>"What do you think is happening today?"
"Judging by all the shaking, and our current trajectory, we're going to find out if the suits can do the landcast from sub-orbit."
>"Odds?"
"Not a chance!"
>"All personnel to evacuation craft, prepare to abandon ship." Came the voice of the shipboard computer."
"Oh! We were prepared!" Jack sarcastically stated as he clipped the mask and visor of the nano suit in place.
>A violent jolt acted on the suits as the deployment pod jettisoned downward toward the atmosphere.
"Well, this just about figures."
>"What do you-" A suit inquired before being cut off as a jolt took the drop pod from its stable course and started it into a rapid tumble.
"Wait for it. Three. Two..." Jack trailed off, before pointing to a fire extinguisher which lit off a set of impact detonated signal flares, causing the fire suppression system to kick in
>>
>>33116017
>"STOP FUCKING SAY SHI-"
"And the plasma heating starts..." Jack said, nonchalantly pointing to a viewing port that rose and fell with what looked to be fire streaming over the pod, ceasing its falling as the tumble developed into a stabilized fall.
"Now we wait."
>the pod began a destabilizing deceleration as the damaged and asymmetric drag and thrust controls struggled to slow down the tumbling and uncontrollable pod, providing far less drag and retrograde thrust than anticipated. It was sudden. And swift for almost all on board.
>>
http://pastebin.com/u/DoIlooklikeawritefag
Been lurkin a lot and im scraping the bottom of the barrel but link related i fuckin loved it
thank you bye
>>
>>33116499
as in the whole pastebin, i read everything it was all pretty nice
>>
File: 1485551735300.jpg (288KB, 866x671px) Image search: [Google]
1485551735300.jpg
288KB, 866x671px
>mfw i read the /k/afe
>>
File: 1485399334780.png (580KB, 1324x580px) Image search: [Google]
1485399334780.png
580KB, 1324x580px
>>
>>33110637
I've read all the Hammers Slammers books my dad has. I'm just sad the paperback binding hasn't held up because old school scifi/fantasy artis GOAT. Better than the generic CG shit most have these days.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 301x168px
Guys I have a question I know that it's up to the writer how guns look or the state they are in, but how would a gun look or in what state would a gun be in case of a cut out gun.
For reference that's a g3 poor girl has seen some stuff but I guess construct or ptrwritefag would have a good idea
> Pic related
>>
File: 1487728784624.jpg (60KB, 1013x374px) Image search: [Google]
1487728784624.jpg
60KB, 1013x374px
>>33119434
come the fuck on... why do you even go there...
>>
File: human-_torso-_sexless.jpg (60KB, 305x256px) Image search: [Google]
human-_torso-_sexless.jpg
60KB, 305x256px
>>33119434
You ever seen Picasso's cubist works?

Or those medical dummies (pic related)?
>>
File: 1486679962016.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
1486679962016.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>>33119434
>>
>>33119434
>guro
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33119449
>>33119675
>>33120188
>>33120206
Hey guys same guy as before but I'm serious tho I think it would be right up construct's alley, in my opinion it would be more like a disabled gun so perhaps like a quadriplegic that can't walk and has to use a chair
>Anon are we going to the range today
Sure we are I know how you like to see the lines and all
>Go there set her down at the line while she enjoys the sounds of guns firing and the smell of gunpowder.
>A small thought crosses your mind as you see her there with that half smile and closed eyes as you realise that she is remembering the days long passed when she was well and all those times she went on ops while in the service.
>Why is life suffering?
>>
>>33120331
I think a deactivated gun would be better for that than a cutaway. A victim of the Bongistani Raifu Genocide
>>
>>33119434
>>33120331
>Story about a quad/paraplegic gun

M-maybe later...
>>
File: 1487915942061.jpg (509KB, 1250x1951px) Image search: [Google]
1487915942061.jpg
509KB, 1250x1951px
More of The Road Home next thread. Probably. God knows I haven't been able to keep myself to whatever schedules I set.
>>33120331
I... I'm not sure how to feel about this. Sounds comfy. In a really weird, healy type of way.
Write it, Anon.
>>
File: 1485430014615.jpg (77KB, 750x472px) Image search: [Google]
1485430014615.jpg
77KB, 750x472px
>>
File: 1485481522807.png (482KB, 1264x3074px) Image search: [Google]
1485481522807.png
482KB, 1264x3074px
>>
>>33120719
I'm not sure if my writing is up to par really, I'm like poly Mexican with some education and not a lot of time,also I'm not sure where to go from the general idea of a cutaway gun, let me see what I can write down and do some organizing before I post anything concrete.
>>
File: Comfy Night.gif (495KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Night.gif
495KB, 500x281px
>>
File: 1487227977158.jpg (547KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1487227977158.jpg
547KB, 800x1135px
>>
File: adbf595a05051ffd13a1d88676a4bfb3.jpg (120KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
adbf595a05051ffd13a1d88676a4bfb3.jpg
120KB, 750x1000px
Since it's nearly that time...here's some recent shit I found.

>here's looking at you, polybus
>>
>>33122100
>all them repeating digits
I like it.
>>
File: 3d56f064ac368858ea372492f54bb42e.jpg (226KB, 540x1416px) Image search: [Google]
3d56f064ac368858ea372492f54bb42e.jpg
226KB, 540x1416px
>>33122119
>>
>>33122129
I personally found this one awesome as fuck.
>>
>>33119434
>Construct
I'm going to have feels just by seeing Construct's reply, aren't I?
>>33120585
yeah, definitely feels...
>>
File: 1487511897674.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487511897674.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
>btw it's that time again
>>
File: Pancakes.jpg (84KB, 500x727px) Image search: [Google]
Pancakes.jpg
84KB, 500x727px
>>33122143
Ha, I still have plenty of work to do on Damaged Good's before writing anything else. I have ideas for some other stories, most of which take place in the Damaged Goods universe.
>>
>>33122172
>>
File: tumblr_ohu319ceQG1tlxvc3o1_1280.jpg (108KB, 583x893px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohu319ceQG1tlxvc3o1_1280.jpg
108KB, 583x893px
Bump to get closer to 310 with more character inspo.
>>
>>33122135
Somewhat relevant...
>>
File: 1477098300873.png (144KB, 817x727px) Image search: [Google]
1477098300873.png
144KB, 817x727px
>>
File: IMG_20161014_175912.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161014_175912.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>33113492
Oh... A moment of silence then.

>>33115961
Damn. Nano suits be wicked nasty.

>>33116027
Now, personally, I'm more a fan of fantasy space battles, but this stuff sounds like it'll be an interesting read as well. Sounds like you got under equipped space paratroopers gearing up for an unknown rendezvous with a light infantry retrieval team. Sounds like a really interesting match.

>>33122200
Meh. I ain't worried.
>>
File: 1476539481482.png (243KB, 863x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1476539481482.png
243KB, 863x1165px
>>33122204
>>
File: 1476743396402.png (408KB, 1280x789px) Image search: [Google]
1476743396402.png
408KB, 1280x789px
>>33122549
>>
File: 1477709613916.jpg (72KB, 912x703px) Image search: [Google]
1477709613916.jpg
72KB, 912x703px
>>33122588
>>
File: penis.png (992KB, 612x611px) Image search: [Google]
penis.png
992KB, 612x611px
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
We're at that point eh?
>>
File: Cg03DfNU0AAoaau.jpg (80KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [Google]
Cg03DfNU0AAoaau.jpg
80KB, 1024x896px
>>33123180
A few more for the limit.
>>
>>33122487
I wouldn't say UNDER equipped, but then again, maybe I would say space paratroopers as in plural.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>33123221
Maybe I WOULDN'T say troopers is plural.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-13-48-21.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-13-48-21.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Have this silver T-55 while you wait for next thread
>>
next thread soon
>>
>no snarky comement

new thread

>>33124441
>>33124441
>>33124441
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.