[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General-cooking with wfg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 115

File: ck.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ck.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.
It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

The scout
we remenber zion
http://pastebin.com/43VMNEw6

Double Eagle
Hell in the High Alps
Follow the adventures of Franz Ehrenberg, a young Austro-Hungarian conscript as he's taken into some of the worst fighting the Great War had to offer
http://pastebin.com/zBCz3Ztr
Link to sticky:http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread:>>32818140
>>
File: 1485919372313.jpg (141KB, 614x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485919372313.jpg
141KB, 614x1024px
To /k/atch a predator

Any feedback is appreciated!

http://pastebin.com/MCy0dm3k
>>
Maybe I'll reconcile the gap between my two story pieces soon.
>>
>>32857558
>http://pastebin.com/MCy0dm3k
Nice, something to read during class! Biggest complaint I have is that it would be nice to know which sections are updated and which is the previous.
>>
Oh damn I got featured.
>>
>>32857866
Yup
>>
>>32857558
Oh yes, more please
>>
File: QT PANZER.jpg (18KB, 395x320px) Image search: [Google]
QT PANZER.jpg
18KB, 395x320px
>>
File: 1485204349761.png (135KB, 1365x372px) Image search: [Google]
1485204349761.png
135KB, 1365x372px
>>
File: you know the drill.png (118KB, 478x413px) Image search: [Google]
you know the drill.png
118KB, 478x413px
>make new bins mostly
>>
>>32859709
I swear to God, poly, if you bin that last story from the other thread that author made, I will find you and slap you like pic related.
>>
>>32859836
You'd have to get through the Polybus defense forces first.
>>
>>32859836
Then it looks like I'll take it instead of the adorable poly.
>>
Hey /wfg/. I thought I'd bring this to you first, because if /wfg/ is still around by the time I finish this story I'll probably be posting it here.

Anyways, I'm working on a fairly sizable fanficition/western story, and I want to make a gang full of men based on you /k/ommandos. So if you want the chance to be featured, just post your favourite long arm and side arm produced up until 1900, and you might appear in it. Thanks guys!
>>
>>32860141
Colt 1851 and Winchester lever action of indeterminate origin.

Though, if I'm smart, I would probably want the colt peacemaker or some other revolver that carries modern ammo.
>>
File: 1412130516393.png (32KB, 591x422px) Image search: [Google]
1412130516393.png
32KB, 591x422px
>>32860141
>>
>>32860141
>Sharps rifle in 45-70
>Colt SAA
>>
>>32860141
Winchester Model 1897
>>
>>32860141
Schofield Revolver
1888 Mauser Commission Rifle
And a cartoonish amount of bandoleers.
>>
File: 1484964569155.png (110KB, 944x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484964569155.png
110KB, 944x609px
>>
>>32860186

I will always remember JT, and you can't stop me.
>>
I don't know what to name chapter nine and can't write on until I do... help me writefags, you're my only hope.
>>
>>32857847
I usually put a dashed line marking what is updated and what is not, I am not planning on updating the pastebin(im so glad I remembered to link it this time) until I finish the next major part of the story.
>>
File: 1480303065834.png (956KB, 1090x1658px) Image search: [Google]
1480303065834.png
956KB, 1090x1658px
>>
File: 1480824902801.png (323KB, 1023x571px) Image search: [Google]
1480824902801.png
323KB, 1023x571px
>>
>>32860167
Not to worry, cap and ball revolvers honestly probably make up half of the total pistols you'll see in the story. They fight against cartridge guns along with everything else.

>>32860186
If you guys keep up the good work, and doing what you do, I'm sure /wfg/ will be here a long time to come. What are your favourite Western guns JT?

And thanks to all the responses so far, they're marked down!
>>
File: model3.jpg (334KB, 2250x1500px) Image search: [Google]
model3.jpg
334KB, 2250x1500px
>>32862122
i... uhm... don't know many of them

SW model 3 i guess?

And as far as western rifles go i'm pretty much clueless.
>>
>>32860141
I always thought a combo of a Henry 45-70 and a Colt SAA was maximum A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>32859836
>>32859895
>>32859930

Always can do more if you want hahaha. Nah, I want to do something happier - may dump the cute scenes from my VN to prove I am not just sad all the time.
>>
>>32860141
>Martini Henry (.577/450 Martini–Henry varient)
>Webley Mk IV Service Revolver
>>
>>32862495
Sir, if you manage to make me feel something other than the feel I felt because of the feels you wrote, which evoked the feels I felt because of the feels she broke...

I consider that a good day.

Please, do.
>>
File: Happy.jpg (50KB, 732x732px) Image search: [Google]
Happy.jpg
50KB, 732x732px
>>32862741

Would have to make them /k/ related - I'll think of something in the near future.
>>
File: 1484613191933.png (300KB, 1447x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1484613191933.png
300KB, 1447x1281px
>>
File: 1481689498117.jpg (112KB, 745x726px) Image search: [Google]
1481689498117.jpg
112KB, 745x726px
>>
Make tweaks, leave comments, and share with others to edit at the same time.
NO THANKSUSE THE APP
DOOM
>The elevator soon arrived at its destination, the two glass doors sliding open. I walked through, quickly racking the shotgun to ensure I was ready to face any demon in my way.
>I walked onto the Martian surface, red and orange clouds blowing over the land miles above me. Dust pelted me and the rocks beside me, the wind gusts able to be seen by the red sand following its path.
>I was standing on the edge of an outcropping, with a 40 foot drop between me and my objective.
>I took in a deep breath and jumped off. My legs hit the ground first, and I broke my fall with my hands. The suit took most of the impact, a small message reading ‘Impact Compensation’ at the bottom of my view.
>I walked over to a small ledge and jumped up, grabbing onto the edge and hoisting myself up. As I did so, a small piece of armor slapped itself onto my suit, as if it were pulled by some otherworldly force.
>I turned a corner and saw my path blocked by fire and debris, so I headed straight forward instead. I found another drop, making me drop down once more. This was a more forgiving distance, however, so I remained on my feet.
>I heard a snarl in front of me, and I responded with a shotgun blast. I walked onto a small path to the side of the now dead zombie and encountered another of his kind. I blew out his knees, and as he started to crawl toward me, I brought down a pneumatic assisted boot onto his skull, crushing it like a grape in my fingers.
>An imp dropped behind me, tossing a fireball at me and hitting me in the back. I needed to get better at dodging these damn firebals.
>I spun around and got a shot to the torso in on him, finishing him off with a pistol shot to the head,
>Another one popped up behind a rock on a lower level, trying to hit me again. I sidestepped and caused it to miss, retaliating with a charged shot from the pistol.
>>
>>32863754
Ignore beginning bit, Google docs is retarded.
my suit, as if it were pulled by some otherworldly force.
>I turned a corner and saw my path blocked by fire and debris, so I headed straight forward instead. I found another drop, making me drop down once more. This was a more forgiving distance, however, so I remained on my feet.
>I heard a snarl in front of me, and I responded with a shotgun blast. I walked onto a small path to the side of the now dead zombie and encountered another of his kind. I blew out his knees, and as he started to crawl toward me, I brought down a pneumatic assisted boot onto his skull, crushing it like a grape in my fingers.
>An imp dropped behind me, tossing a fireball at me and hitting me in the back. I needed to get better at dodging these damn firebals.
>I spun around and got a shot to the torso in on him, finishing him off with a pistol shot to the head,
>Another one popped up behind a rock on a lower level, trying to hit me again. I sidestepped and caused it to miss, retaliating with a charged shot from the pistol.
>Backing him up was a zombified UAC soldier, firing a burst of plasma energy at me. More armor plates magnetized themselves onto me, saving me from getting hurt from the blast.
>I drew my shotgun and pulled the trigger, buckshot ripping up his left arm and torso. It screeched at me, prompting me to put another slug into his chest. He staggered back into a rock wall.
>I ran up to him and kicked his knee, causing it to break and go inward. Then, I shoved my pistol into his mouth and squeezed the trigger, making it pop open.
>Another fireball landed next to me, prompting me to fire at an imp perched on a ledge. He fell off, his body already getting covered by the sandstorm.
>For some reason, I’m reminded of a certain techno song…
>Anyway, I continue to gun down more and more imps until they wise up and start to taper off. I finish shotgunning the last one, the area growing quiet.
>>
>>32863785
>Anyway, I continue to gun down more and more imps until they wise up and start to taper off. I finish shotgunning the last one, the area growing quiet.
>I come up to a steel door, and attempt to open it. It rejects me, saying I need a blue keycard. I don’t think I’ll be able to knock down the door. I instead head for a side path, which may prove to be a more useful endeavor than sitting here and trying to punch the door for two hours.
>I find a narrow pathway and see a small break in the rock. I crouch down and look inside, and lo and behold, there’s a corpse with a blue keycard on a lanyard around his neck.
>I try to move the rock out of the way, but it’s still attached to the main rock. I move down the tunnel, bypassing yet another barrier.
>The hallway circles around to the other side, leading me to the body. He was a security guard of some sort, from the looks of it. I rip the keycard from his breastplate, heading back to the locked door. I slot the keycard into the slot, and the door opens.
>In front of me is yet another ledge, a steel munitions box toward the door. I look inside of it and see a nice collection of fragmentation grenades.
>I hold it in my hand, tossing it up and down to get a feel for the weight, I soon hear more snarling behind me, and I turn around to see a large group of zombies below me.
>Smirking under my visor, I pull the pin on one of my grenades and toss it into the group, bones and flesh flying out of a cloud of red mist.
>I hopped down and drew my plasma pistol, turning a corner and administering a Mozambique drill on a zombie. Behind him was a drop off, a pipeline running over it. I continued onward to find another good sized group of zombies.
>I chucked another grenade, the expected result splattering the ground with gore. My shotgun mopped up the rest of the stragglers.
>>
>>32863817
>I heard some teleporting sounds, and I readied my shotgun once more. An imp teleported in, and soon met my good old friend I call buckshot. Another zombie walked toward me, which was a bad idea.
>I moved along the pipeline, pulling out my plasma pistol to kill a couple zombies, shambling toward me as slow as can be,
>I made one stagger, and I grabbed his head. I pushed my thumb into his eyes and brought his head down on my knee, crushing it and covering my leg in blood and grey matter.’
>I rounded a support for the pipeline, some armor plates magnetizing themselves to my suit. I picked up some extra shotgun shells. It was well appreciated, due to me using it a lot.
>Two imps roared at me, so I pulled out my pistol and charged it to the max level. I fired, boring through the head of one imp and into the chest of the one beside him.
>I ran over to the imp and did a leg sweep, making him fly up into the air. To follow it up, I hit him hard enough to send him flying off of a cliff, his intestines trailing behind him like a broken bungee cord.
>Another imp teleported beside me, toward a wall. I ran up and slammed my fist into his face against the wall, splattering it while I aimed my shotgun one handed to fire at another imp who thought he could get the jump on me.
>I backtracked into a small alcove, finding some armor and health kits. Suddenly, an imp jumped down in front of me, slicing me with his claws. It took out some of my armor, and left a nice claw mark on my chestplate. I growled back and punched him in the stomach so hard my fist came out the other side, through his back. I grabbed onto his spine and yanked, my foot pushing against his chest. I then beat his head in with his own vertebrae, leaving my arm covered in blood and bone fragments.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>>32858880
there might be an update tomorrow.....
>>
>>32863844
>I walked back to the area near the cliff, and saw a ledge. I climbed up it, rounding another support and coming face to face with a group of mixed zombies and imps. I threw a grenade, mopping up the rest of the zombies with my shotgun. On some other ledges on the walls around me were some zombified soldiers, firing red plasma at me.
>I charged up a pistol shot and nailed one of the zombie soldiers in the head, quickly switching to my shotgun to eviscerate an imp that tried to claw me. I fired another pistol shot at the remaining zombified soldier, causing him to stumble and fall against the wall. I hopped up and shoved the barrel of my shotgun against my mouth and pulled the trigger, splattering the wall with blood, skull fragments, and grey matter.
:>I went to deal with another imp duo, making short work of the one on my level. I ran up an inclined path to get up to the next level, shotgunning the imp that was chucking fireballs at me from above.
.>I pressed on to the underside of some scaffolding, some imps rushing toward me. I threw another grenade, this time only killing two. I then chose to shotgun the remaining 3, choosing to kill the last one by shooting out his knees with my plasma pistol, then kicking his head off like a football.
>I made my way up a set of metal stairs, a door opening in front of me. Inside was a kind of airlock like structure. I then took a look at my guns. I was about to ask if they were okay, but their faces said it all.
>>
>>32863994
>They were both red in the face and panting like mad, my shotgun in the fetal position and clutching her crotch. The plasma pistol girl laid sprawled out on the floor, her legs spread apart a bit. Both had a shiny sheen of sweat on them, their jumpsuits regulating the temperature of the rest of their bodies.
>The plasma pistol soon piped up.
“Mister… I’ve never been used like that before…
>My shotgun also began to talk.
“Y-yeah… all I really knew before was the firing range, but…”
>They both panted on the ground.
>Alright, I guess we can wait a little bit.
>>
>>32863994
Fucking rip, 'my mouth' is supposed to be 'his mouth'.
Doomguy didn't an hero, I promise.
>>
>>32864030
Anyway, I hope you guys liked my newest update for DOOM. I should have another chapter up by this weekend.
>>
>>32862495
wait,

>feels
>vn screencaps
Fortunate?

>>32863754
>>32863785
>>32863817
>>32863844
>>32863994
>>32864011
AND NOW I HAVE A REASON TO LIVE.
>>
File: Smug Laugh.jpg (58KB, 808x806px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Laugh.jpg
58KB, 808x806px
>>32864179

Well, mockups. Since you know, all i have is a completed novel but no game.

>tfw you only have assets
>>
>>32864179

Also, don't know what you mean by fortunate, unless that's another trip - then disregard.
>>
File: 180px-Gatling_gun.jpg (41KB, 450x368px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Gatling_gun.jpg
41KB, 450x368px
>>32860141
Hand cranked Gatling gun. To hell with your long arm rule.
>>
File: post stoping and sleep.jpg (33KB, 519x480px) Image search: [Google]
post stoping and sleep.jpg
33KB, 519x480px
>>32864179
>>
>>32864030
HE'S BACK!
>>
>>32864179
Mmm, yes. Doom is back, and /k/atch is posting. So much violence! Love it!
>>
>>32864273
>>32864316
wfg's favorite spergy feels bringer. well mine at least.

>>32865065
MAKE ME MR. LAW MAN

>>32865921
its a good day to be alive
>>
File: 1480860183191.jpg (453KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480860183191.jpg
453KB, 1080x1080px
Okay, so assuming you fuckers still remember any of my story, I've been spending the last few weeks writing up some continuations.

As always, Vietnam has been in the works this entire time.

Bouncing back and forth between this and that when the mood strikes has stretched out the writings, so I apologize for that.

Speaking of Vietnam, I have a little something special in the works that acts as a supplement to that, but you'll just have to wait to read that.

Anyways.

First post in months, wee.
>>
File: 1474321871661.jpg (125KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1474321871661.jpg
125KB, 894x894px
>>32866407
[Previously]

>Tula was seething with anger, his jaw clenched tightly.

>But he said nothing.

"...Tula...did you not..."

>She feigned ignorance, as if she hadn't noticed that he wasn't actively participating.

>"Pizda."

>He spoke harshly, not allowing her to interpret it any other way, apart from negatively.

"..."

>"Get off of me."

>He growled his words, clearly doing his best to keep from hurting her, his fists slowly clenching as she removed her hands from his, lifting herself off of his member, his seed drizzling out of her as she did so, a distraught expression on her face.

>He threw himself up to his feet, going back into the bathroom and slamming the door behind him, leaving Morgan in bed, the sound of the shower starting again filling the quiet room.

>Morgan silently lay back, staring up at the ceiling for what felt like forever, tears beginning to well up in her eyes, dread creeping it's way back over her and wrapping it's gnarled fingers around her throat, constricting her breathing as the reality of what happened sunk in.

>She cried hopelessly to herself, covering her chest with her arms as her grief intensified.

>She spiraled into a hopeless depression.

>Tears soaked her cheeks yet again.

>She processed her options for a few moments, standing up and crossing the room, her eyes fixed wide open, pulling the Glock from it's holster and staring at it for another short eternity...

>Anything was better than this pain...

>What fucking difference did it make...

>What she did to the officers she was supposed to be working with...

>And the only person that she had left to hold her up...

>She'd seen hell already.

>Her mind was ripping itself to pieces, visions of those brain twisting Sigils and the child corpses rushing through her head as she lifted the handgun, pressing it to her temple, the scene of the officer begging for his life through his sealed lips playing over and over again in her head.
>>
File: 1458277351043.jpg (128KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1458277351043.jpg
128KB, 894x894px
>>32866448
[Previously pt.2]

>The bathroom door swung open just in time for Tula to see what she was doing.

>"SHTO TY DIELAESH!"

>His infuriated voice split the air, the shock almost enough to make her pull the trigger in surprise.

>Tula dashed over and grabbed the pistol, re-directing it toward the window before she could finish, pulling the slide out of battery just enough to avoid a discharge as he changed the angle away from her head.

>He growled, hearing her pathetically pulling the dead trigger, the plastic-y click of it actuating uselessly sending him into an even heavier rage, his free hand screaming forward at her face, slapping her across the cheeks not once, not twice, but three separate times, marking them bright red.

>Morgan yelped pathetically, her ears ringing from the strikes, stars dancing in her eyes as the sting washed over her cheeks, her grip relinquishing from the handgun as she stumbled back, collapsing onto her bottom in a teary eyed heap.

"F..fuchk...ju-jusht...lemme die..."

>She whined, unable to speak clearly through her crying, red hand prints showing up on her face as she retched miserably.

>Tula disassembled the pistol and set it down, looking at his owner for a moment, feeling a pang of Disgust,

>Anger,

>Contempt,

>Guilt...

>"..."

>He grumbled as he moved, kneeling down and lifting her into his arms, like a father hoisting up his daughter he'd just disciplined.

>He may be mad at her...but he couldn't hate her.

>Not completely, anyway.

>After all, Tula understood the confusion and fear Morgan was feeling better than anyone.

>He'd felt it before.
>>
File: 1481972741806.jpg (186KB, 724x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1481972741806.jpg
186KB, 724x1103px
>>32866464
>Tula silently lay with his trembling owner, his arms cradling her smaller frame, brushing the tears from her face.

>He may be an insensitive prick, but he certainly wasn't going to let the woman cry because she wanted release.

>Even if it was release he didn't want to provide.

>He was a tool after all, and being a tool to satisfy her desires was no different than being a tool to defend her life with...

>Even if he didn't agree with that particular purpose.

"I'm all fucked up..."

>Morgan squeaked her words out between her yelps and sobs, mumbling something else unintelligible, blurting out clear words after a moment.

"I'm sorry Tula!...I'm sorry...im sorryimsorryimsorry...."

>She whined pathetically, letting her grief and fear consume her again in front of the only man she had that she could confide in, squeezing the sheets in her hands tightly.

>Tula could only stiffly do his best to offer comfort...she'd put a live gun to her head and even tried to pull the trigger...she /was/ going to go through with it had he not interrupted.

>There wasn't a shadow of doubt in his mind as he carefully held her, running his fingers through her hair.

>"I am not upset."

>He said the only words he thought she would want to hear, attempting to comfort awkwardly her for what felt like hours...

>To an onlooker it would have been something like watching a stranger try and calm down a crying child that they'd never met before.

>The sunrise finally breaking past the hazy dawn sky and radiating light seemed to give her enough solace to fall asleep in his arms again.

>Tula sighed deeply once the crying girl passed out, letting her emotions stop controlling her for a while so she could reset and get some rest...hopefully waking up realizing what she did and handle it like an adult instead of a scolded child.

>But that would be wishful thinking.
>>
>>32866407
Darn, was about to head to bed. Gonna have to read this in the morning. Great to see you back, FAL
>>
File: 1482608038797.jpg (706KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482608038797.jpg
706KB, 1080x1080px
>>32866485
>He closed his eyes slowly, basking in the darkness they provided...he slept

>It was a flat sleep.

>The kind of 'sleep' you would get at a crowded airport by leaning back in one of the terminal chairs and closing your eyes, miserably drifting off, but not actually losing consciousness.

>Laying there with his eyes closed pretending to be asleep was the best he could do.

>There was no place for enjoyment in a common human function like sleep in him.

>The morning sun peeking from behind the clouds and shining directly on his face didn't make the ridiculous act any easier to deal with, forcing him to turn his head or close his eyes tighter.

>Morgan seemed to revel in the sunlight though, as if it were the only other thing that could release her from the terror she'd been subjected to.

>The childish belief that once the sun was out nothing else bad would happen.

>She /was/ like a child, and she had been for quite some time now.

>Though, nobody could really blame her for breaking the way she did given the circumstances...the shit she'd gone through would be enough to put a normal person in a mental ward, or at least give them a permanent shrink.

>Tula decided if the two of them got out of this he was going to force her to look into some kind of special help.

>They had that for cops right?

>He thought on it blankly for a while before shaking his head.

>He was getting soft again...

>Actually caring for her as a person beyond her being his owner.
>>
File: 1459050229474.jpg (623KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459050229474.jpg
623KB, 1080x1080px
>>32866519

>Hours ticked by seemingly slower and slower, morning fading into noon, noon into evening.

>Morgan finally opened her eyes, sitting up in bed, the motion instantly prompting Tula she was awake, forcing him out of his falsified state of rest.

"...I'm not going there tonight."

>She spoke clearly, her eyes fixed at her feet under the sheets, like a war veteran staring through a worn picture of his family.

>"Fine. I am not going to take you by force."

>Tula spoke vaguely, standing and cracking his back a couple of times, looking at her holding the sheets to herself, hiding her shame.

"Look..uh...last night I was..."

>She made an effort to explain what he already knew, getting cut off.

>"I said I am not angry. Let it die."

>He was cold, not like usual...or rather, what had become usual.

>It was colder than even that, like he was holding a grudge but being forced to play nice.

>She missed it when he would mock her and laugh at her for being slow.

>Or mess up her hair...

>Or snap her bra strap while she was trying to focus.

>Hell, she even missed the way he'd just fire rounds off once in a while while she wasn't paying attention to scare her shitless.

>He was an asshole then, a devious asshole, but he was at the very least kind of fun to be around.

>Now...he was like a ghost, as if the moment she found out about what was really happening with this...coven, or whatever the fuck you'd call it, a switch inside him got flipped, and it would never be un flipped.

>Was he afraid?

>Could that be it...?

>He didn't seem like it.
>>
File: 1456772555461.jpg (391KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1456772555461.jpg
391KB, 850x850px
>>32866544

>She stared at him stretching, trying to pick him apart now that her mind wasn't fogged with wild emotions.

>She was going to figure out what the fuck he really was if it killed her.

>He wasn't a fucking geist.

>But what was he...?

>Morgan's thoughts were cut off by a growl in her stomach.

>It hadn't occurred to her how fucking hungry she was...did she even eat last night...or at all this week for that matter?

>She couldn't remember.

"Hey I'm pretty hungr--"

>"Get dressed then, lets get something."

>Tula cut her off, silently looking her over, turning as she stands to put on some clothes.

>He waited until she was finished getting dressed to make total eye contact with her, Morgan stepping out of the bathroom with her hair done up in a pony tail and her brown contacts in, simple jeans and a tee shirt with a black and grey checkered button down, the sleeves rolled up.

>She stepped across the room to her disassembled Glock and stared at it for a bit, leaving it untouched she turned to Tula.

"M'ready."

>He silently stands and steps over to her, following her down the decrepit stairway to the Jeep, tucked away in the dim parking garage.

>There was still dried blood in the interior, the seat had been pushed back from when Tula drove.

>Morgan gets into the driver's seat and silently adjusts it, Tula brushing some of the blood up with a small wetnap before taking his seat and tossing it aside, staring out the window as Morgan begins to drive.

>The two shared no words or glances at one another, simply riding in complete silence to a small old-timey diner on the edge of town.

>The high polished space-aged building finally rolled into view, it's chrome siding had long since lost it's luster, faded and aging.

>The bright neon letters that made up the name "Chauncey's Diner" partially burnt out, making it read 'C a nc y's Di er.'
>>
File: 1482988206126.jpg (129KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1482988206126.jpg
129KB, 894x894px
>>32866570

>There were a few cars lined up outside, Morgan could see almost all of the patrons through the windows, the sun having dropped behind the earth, bathing the sky a gradient from deep blue into deep orange, street lights bleaching the sidewalk a pale fluorescent white.

>One of the parked cars was a police cruiser, Morgan could see the officer inside, sitting at a table with a teenage girl, most likely his patrol rifle.

>Her seeing Tula might be trouble, considering how other Geists seemed to react to him...

>Morgan had second thoughts, but he was already opening the door, the glazed look in his eyes void of all concern for what he may be seen as by a fellow rifle.

"Tula I don't think this is..."

>Morgan trailed off as he stepped into the establishment ahead of her, ignoring her words, prompting his owner to speed up and reach his side.

>Inside smelled nice, strong coffee mixing with the smell of burgers and fries, steak, syrup and pies, the sound of sizzling coming out from the kitchen loudly, the two obeying a sign that read "Please seat yourself."

>Tula took the lead again, deliberately walking past the table with the officer and his rifle.

>Morgan scurried after him, trying to slow him down without causing much of a scene.

>The moment the patrol rifle lay her pale green eyes on Tula she immediately jolted back, the table under her legs jumping, forks and knives clattering, a drink toppling over and spilling all over the table.

>Her pretty face with a straight expression had contorted into an unhinged terror.

>Her mouth was open, she was leaning back, matted against the back wall of the booth, kicking her feet up in the bench to scramble away from him as if he were there to steal her soul.
>>
File: 1470475503356.jpg (339KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1470475503356.jpg
339KB, 1080x1350px
>>32866587

>She looked as if she were trying to scream, but no sound was coming out, her pupils dilated, transfixed on Tula, whom had done nothing but walk past and turn to look at her commotion; yet she perceived him to be the most abhorrent thing she had ever experienced in the entirety of her existence.

>She was so beside herself with fear that she looked like she was about to bust the window down to escape his presence.

>This of course, made the officer react, mostly with concern, reaching across the table and resting his hand on his rifle's shoulder, the touch making her belt out a shriek that stopped the entire diner's function.

>All eyes turned to the officer and his patrol rifle, her eyes wide and panicked, still stuck on Tula as he silently strode over to a vacant booth and sat, staring at the wall across from him and not anywhere but.

>He must have looked a bit odd in the way he was behaving, but the officer and his rifle were absolutely outlandish to the other patrons, and Morgan was still standing there in the middle of the scene.

>What the fuck was that about...

>She knew Michelle and the other rifles at the compound were scared of him, but nothing like this...

>Were they all just used to seeing how he really looked?

>Would this be the normal reaction for a geist unaccustomed to him?

>Morgan's mind wandered a bit as she dreamily moved out of the way of the officer and his rifle and toward Tula.

>The officer's patrol rifle promptly dove to her feet and exploded out of the booth, slipping on the ground once she got traction and slamming into the bar in a heap, scrambling to her feet and making it a few feet before running into a display of newspapers, knocking them everywhere as she burst forth from the diner, running all the way to the cruiser.
>>
File: 1481315705452.jpg (493KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481315705452.jpg
493KB, 1080x1080px
>>32866601

>"Sadie! What the hell is your problem!" The young cop shouted after his rifle, growling and placing more than enough for the food on the table, jogging out after her, apologizing to the staff and patrons as he left.

>Morgan sat down across from Tula blocking his line of sight at the wall, her eyes looking up at his, she was wearing a sheepish expression.

>Most of the eyes that were on the cops had turned to her and Tula only for a moment before going back to their food, conversations continuing from where they left off, a heavy-set waitress coming by and taking the couple's order after a bit.

>Morgan had sprung for the largest bacon cheese burger money could buy, with a side of fries and a chocolate shake...and a coke.

>She didn't care about her figure right now with as starving as she was...

>Tula on the other hand, ordered only a coffee, a dull 'fuck off' expression on his face as the waitress gave him a questioning "you sure" glance.

>After a moment she stepped off, putting the order in, leaving the two alone once again, Morgan fiddling with her thumbs under the table for a bit before breaking the heavy silence between them.

"Tula..."

>He doesn't react, just staring a hole though her, the emptiness of his gaze giving her that hopeless feeling yet again.

>Tula was present but not here, leaving her to mull things over herself until he moved again, cracking his neck once after keeping that silence in place for a bit longer.

>"What."

>It was declarative, not so much a question.

"...What can you tell me about...what's happening to me, Tula..."

>Morgan spoke back to him quietly, keeping a hush to the discussion, as if every one of the patrons would be listening close, like an insect burrowed into her ear.

>Tula only wore a flat grimace, his expression seeming to strip the 'Humanity' from him.

>"Everything."
>>
File: 1456593811182.jpg (145KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1456593811182.jpg
145KB, 894x894px
>>32866618
And that's all for tonight, I hope you enjoyed as always.

I'll try my best to get on at the very LEAST get to posting a new addition once a week.

I can't make promises though, I am a lazy shit after all.

'Til next time~
>>
>>32866627
Holy crap you're alive.
>>
File: 1485552861967.png (137KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1485552861967.png
137KB, 500x503px
>>32866627
yiss
>>
>>32860141
1884 Springfield and Smith & Wesson No. 3
>>
>>32866627
aw yis
>>
so writefags what motivated you to start writing?

>do you have any authors that inspired your particular style?

>do you see yourself going beyond pastebins and publishing?
>>
File: hah.png (428KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
hah.png
428KB, 558x744px
>>32867379
I originally infiltrated the writefags as a way to destroy /AK/ anime degenerates before I realized they weren't degenerates. Then I started to enjoy the writing.
>Do you have any authors that inspired your particular style?
I like to try to describe things like Stephen hunter, who wrote the Bob Lee Swagger books, however, I don't describe the environments in enough detail for that to be true, at least that's the way I estimate it.
>Do you see yourself going beyond pastebins and publishing?
Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! No.
>>
File: 1483932659034.jpg (74KB, 920x621px) Image search: [Google]
1483932659034.jpg
74KB, 920x621px
>>32866627
Man, I thought you had died or something. Glad to hear more of this story. The horrors are real.
>>
Bumperoonie
>>
>>32867379
I have a lot of issues to cope with. And while I can't tell anyone about them directly, I can do it a a little bit. Writing sorta helps
>>
File: 1486092204268.jpg (137KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
1486092204268.jpg
137KB, 500x725px
>>32867379
half for recreation, half to sort of get through some issues. I dont really have one that inspired me alone, it is really more of a combo of movies/vidya/news stories that sparked my writing. No, my shit is not good enough to publish, not even close.
>>
>>32867379
I was originally on the /AK/ threads where some people were writing the first stories, I was just reading then. I migrated when the other writers did to these threads when JT basically had a monopoly on the quality writing at the time
I started writing because I rather like the genres of post apocalypse and science fiction
but I can never find apocalypse stories that take place after the apocalypse like when I set the Pathfinder Scout or Science Fiction stories that take place in the past.

Eh, I read a lot but I couldn't really point to one specific authors for inspiration. I rather prefer to try and keep outside inspirations out believe it or not so it feels more like something of mine rather then something in a mold of someone else.

If I can find a great editor and someone to publish anything I wrote then sure I would publish.
>>
>>32868397
>when JT basically had a monopoly on the quality writing at the time

Oh shush you, you'll make me blush
>>
>>32868414
These weren't /wfg/ back then they were tank threads with tank stories, don't sell yourself short JT you are the reason many of us are here writing in the first place don't forget that. You forged the path for us to follow.
>>
well fsck a law firm is threatening to sue me over a copyright infringement I didn't commit (my ISP was ordered to hand over someone's information & they handed over mine instead), I have proof that it wasn't me (the IP-address is different from what I had on that date), though if my ISP prooves to be as incompetent as I believe they are the law firm might not believe me & proceed with the lawsuit, in the last six months at least two people were sued for similar infringements & lost tens of thousands each...
>>
Sixth months into the "second world war" as they're calling it, and I've decided it wasn't. This war of mine is personal, they've killed my friends, I only have one left now, and he goes by Tommy. This will be my last letter to you, as I'm writing this in my fox hole in several inches of rain water, my shit and piss, and someone else's corpse. I guess it's the corpses Fox hole as much as mine, he probably dug it after all. I suppose I should be thankful, to the corpse that is, he's keeping me propped up out of the mud. I found a cute picture of a girl in his pocket, I've been slow stroking it to that picture all night just to keep myself awake as I decided to write you this letter. Anyway, as I'm assuming you've realized by the hand writing by now you know who I ain't, but not who I am. Well, I only have a another hour or so of darkness, and better get moving. There's several more Fox holes like this one with more men in them, hopefully nodding off by now. Maybe they'll have beautiful women to right to as well? Sincerely, fuck you and your country.
>>
>>32868478
Let me know what you guys think. It's a first attempt. If it sucks just let me know and I'll quietly go my way.
>>
>>32867379
>What motivated you
Never had written anything before really, but started to read a little here; thought it would be fun to write a story based off of my own collection of firearms.
>>
>>32868428
I just wrote a lot...
>>
>>32868452
looks like the political party I support is going to have a field day; I'm not the only innocent person who got a letter from the same company today & the party seems to be mobilizing once again to spread awareness over these outrageous "we have proof that you torrented X, pay 600-2000€ in three weeks and we won't take you to court" -letters that they have been mailing to countless thousands of people...
>>
>>32868638
And in doing so you lead the way forward.
>>
>>32866627
Here's your (you)
I can't wait to see whether I'll be proven right or wrong about my idea on what Tula is. Well, either of the ideas I have now.
>>
>>32867379
I'm an old roleplayer who still tells himself he can write just fine despite facing a months-long writer's block. Couldn't tell you what originally motivated me anymore, been too long.

These days though, it's mostly..I would say a desire to let someone, at least for the moment they're reading, escape this world and see the world I'm writing about.

Can't think of any inspirations in particular.

Nah senpai, I hardly write enough for any of you to remember who I am, let alone get published.
>>
>>32867379
>What motivated you to write?
I've been writing for about 4 years but never shared any of it (don't ask me to, it's actually trash), took about a year hiatus from writing and then wanted to see if I could improve.

>publishing
That would require too much work.

On other news, I should be putting an update out before the next week starts.
>>
File: time to wake up.png (223KB, 472x568px) Image search: [Google]
time to wake up.png
223KB, 472x568px
previus thread is done on my side
>>
>>32868500
>>32868478
Pls
>>
>>32867379
I've been writing stories since I was probably 12-13. Of course those were complete garbage, but actually completing some of that crap motivated me to keep moving forward. Putting your ideas to paper and that feeling of elation you get after completing something is great.

The author that probably inspired me most in my writing style to a degree is probably Stephen King, as I've read more of his material than any other author's. But I think my gore probably takes an extra step past his, it's just the way I like to do it.

I absolutely will never publish anything I write, partially because this is only a hobby for me, and more importantly because I pretty much only ever base any of my stories on copyrighted work. A couple of exceptions but very few. I'm a fanfiction writer at heart, my favourite way to approach a story is: "If I put myself and my friends in a game/show what would it look like?". I'm just not as creative as more contemporary and skilled authors, which is fine. This place actually gives me a great platform to place my work, so thanks to everyone again who keeps this general going. You guys are the best.

Sorry for the block of text, to anyone disinterested. I'm the Fallout: New Vegas story writer if anyone is curious.
>>
>>32868478
need a lot of improvement/10
>>
>>32870305
Thank, :3
>>
>>32867379

>what motivated you to write?

I've actually always wanted to make my own visual novel, especially since when I first started reading them I had to learn moonrunes and most were just pretty terrible smut. The good ones honestly weren't that good, and as pretentious as it sounds, I felt like they could do better. The same happened when watching anime, or even reading books - so in a sense, my own struggle of finding works I really could enjoy fully is what spurred me to give it a shot.

>Publishing

So I am actually working on getting my first VN published, as some of you know through DEVGRU-P. For those that want to put extra work, OLEVNs and other VNs are an excellent way to getting your work published. There are callout/commercial threads all the time that you can throw your script at and see what bites.

Where Poppies Grow was originally going to just be a novel with some pretty pictures, but I managed to get picked up. Lurk some sites and post your shit - you never know what might happen.
>>
File: 1485026611466.png (698KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1485026611466.png
698KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>32867379
Read a lot of dystopian and scifi stuff in my school days, won a few writing contests for short stories, but always wanted to write a grand science fiction war novel...

I still might.
>>
>>32871509
post it?
>>
>>32857547
Hell in the High Alps is pretty great, can't wait for part 2
>>
>>32871900
I post the proof of concept short story for the space war thing every so often when someone asks, and yes, I realize it's plebbit, but this was before poly and archive came around and binned things

https://www.reddit.com/r/HFY/comments/53kvtj/oc_blood_of_mars/
>>
>>32867379
Too many slice of life and romance stories, along with being in a shitty mood. Needed a bit of an outlet.
>>
>>32867379
>what motivated you
I had been reading these stories since they were in /ak/ and had been toying around with ideas for pretty much the entire time between then and when I started writing. I figured that I had nothing to lose by posting more autistic shit here, so I did. Basically the same as >>32868503

>inspiration
As in within this thread? The original raifu harem, ATAnnie, and PTR. Construct and that Howa guy too, to an extent, but I had most my shit semi-planned out by the time they were posting.

>publishing
I think the "I want my gun to be a person so I can fuck it" demographic is pretty well congregated into this thread alone, so no.
>>
File: 1485634555112.gif (3MB, 448x251px) Image search: [Google]
1485634555112.gif
3MB, 448x251px
>>32867379
I had a bunch of already-written (and partially-written) stories and ideas for settings laying around. Figured I may as well make use of them.

>>do you have any authors that inspired your particular style?
Not necessarily a single author, though certain genres come to mind. I mostly write the way I talk. I have a fetish for post-apocalyptic and near-apocalyptic type settings though. And science fiction. Love me some sci-fi.

>>do you see yourself going beyond pastebins and publishing?
Publishers are a pain in the ass to work with, and agents are assholes. Though I might publish something eventually.
>>
>>32867379
>what motivated you to start writing?
I've wanted to turn my dumb headcanon scifi universe into a thing since I was like 15. Wrote some smut in it out of boredom, and people actually liked it for whatever reason.

I read a shitload of Neil Stephenson, I don't know how much that influences my writing though.

It's always been a fantasy of mine, but it's not going to happen. Not a financial sound decision and whether you get recognized is largely down to luck what with the sheer scale of mass media these days. I might submit some short stories to scifi websites but that's about as far as it could feasibly go. I'm too busy with college to write a full novel.
>>
File: sadman.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sadman.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
want to write a victorian period story loosely based on great grandfather buggering off to africa. But lack the skill with a pen to give it shape. At last I now know true suffering
>>
>>32873313
The only way to get better at writing is to write. I have hundreds of google docs with stories I never finished because they were shit, but each one was a learning experience that improved my skills. Write, read it back to yourself, and fix the things that sound awkward, that's the only way to improve.

Also reading a shitload helps.
>>
>>32873313
>a victorian period story loosely based on great grandfather buggering off to africa

Do it anyway. If Red Flame Lilly were still alive, he/she/xir would tell you to fucking write it too.
>>
>>32873340

I agree that reading helps a lot, especially books on tape. That way you're not just exposed to your own style, and can get a feel for what works for you and what doesn't.
>>
>>32872236

I enjoyed it too! Hope it gets updated in the near future!
>>
File: 1485045690372.png (748KB, 2608x4740px) Image search: [Google]
1485045690372.png
748KB, 2608x4740px
>>
File: 1485059865819.png (270KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485059865819.png
270KB, 750x1500px
>>
>>32875304

Do the threads get pretty quiet on Friday nights? I was thinking about doing another quick blurb if so haha.
>>
>>32875324
Give'er
>>
>>32875426

Let me get more of my epilogue done, then I'll think of something. Any topics that you would like to see?
>>
File: q35yhn.png (65KB, 879x249px) Image search: [Google]
q35yhn.png
65KB, 879x249px
>>
Guy tries to buy his first pistol, with a twist. I promise it won't be a feel trip.

>Ah yes, the gunstore. To be honest, walking into my local gunstore was quite the experience to say the least. I had heard some of the stories on forums and boards of what to look for, but nothing had really prepared me for this.

>I remembered every horror story that I head read about the venerable gun shop - from the the customers who had no idea what they were doing, to the crusty shop clerk who would keep trying to shove whatever fancy tactical toy I wasn’t looking for down my throat. Heck, even the ones that would try to demean me and think that whatever thought I had of what I needed was actually completely false and ill advised. I was aware of the hell I was about to step in, but I did my best to steel myself for the upcoming experience.

>It was going to be a simple operation, walk in, talk to one of the clerks, peruse the pistols I already knew I wanted to look at, negotiate the price and provide documentation in case said clerk was stubborn and trying to scalp me. I'd fill out whatever bullshit papers they'd need from me and off I'd go into the wonderful world of firearms ownership. Easy, right?

>I thought I had a plan. I did the research, spent countless hours and made obsessively in depth and tabulated documents of exactly what I was looking for in my first handgun. I had a plethora of youtube videos I had watched of people reviewing the same pistols I was looking at, telling me in all their verbiage why I should consider each one. I had waited for this moment - the time when I was finally financially stable and independent. For the love of God, I was going to get the pistol I always wanted, and be damn happy with my purchase.

>Needless to say, when I opened the heavy glass door, and chuckled at the conceal carry caution sign - all my well laid plans were all but a waste.
>>
>>32876382

>My eyes darted back and forth to the simply laid out store. They had great reviews online - 4.7 out of 5 stars. Their website was well furnished, and even had links and real pictures of the items they had on stock. A DSLR camera sat on the edge of one of the counters, with even one of those small photo booths by it. These were the big leagues - none of this stock photo shit.

>The store was well stocked, but not cluttered. It wasn’t some mentally unstable hoarding behaviour that you see at some mil-surp stores - rather everything was laid out like a fine liquor store. The shelves had a wide variety of rifles, while the glass cabinets under the counters held the pistols. Everything was marked with a small tag, and a small set of gloves sat by each cash register. Gloves, for God sake, am I buying a pistol or a fucking rolex?

>I was expecting this however - it was like car dealerships, appearances were everything. I wasn’t going to let their neat setup charge me an extra 10% of whatever I wanted to buy was. It wasn’t until later that my entire efficient plan had started to derail, for now I was confident, and ready to execute. A middle aged gentleman quickly caught my eye and beckoned me over.

>"How can I help you sir"

>I smiled, and gave a friendly response.

>"I'm actually looking for an HK USP - would you happen to have any on hand?"
>>
>>32876478

>"Oh yeah, we have a couple of those. Are you looking for that specific pistol, or something in a similar class?"

>I produced a small piece of paper with some notes I had scribbled down before driving out here. I know, it was probably like some point-dexter shit, but again - I was prepared.

>"Similar class, but I got a hankering for the HKs. Can I see what you got?"

>"Sure thing, let me bring you 'round the counter"

> I followed the gentleman to the counter as he expertly laid out several pistols. I didn't even have to tell him, but he took out both the full size and compact USP variants. A fucking professional I tell you, fucking professional. With gloved hands, he placed them on the gun mat, and started his inquiries.

>"So, you looking for a conceal piece, or a range toy?"

>"First pistol, so probably range to get good first"

>He chuckled, and handed me a 9mm fullsize. It felt comfy, but then again, I was going to try all of the guns on my list before making a decision. It was oddly satisfying holding the pistol that could be the one I'd take home - like an inanimate version of visiting a dog pound.
>>
>>32876569

>"Feel comfortable? If you want some options, I can get a VP9 out too. Did you want to stick to HK, or were you open to other options?"

>I racked the slide of the USP9 and played around with the trigger. It was interesting trying to balance the fact that this was my first pistol, though luckily I had wasted enough of my waking hours watching videos so that I wouldn't feel stupid trying to operate all the pistols I was planning to look at. The VP9 was on my list - though selfishly, I wanted the snide satisfaction of owning a pistol that most other people didn't have. Then again, the extra couple hundred dollars off wasn't bad either - which is when Glocks and Springfield shined in my book.

>"If you had any Glock 19s or CZ 75s, I'd like to look at those too"

>The clerk nodded, and went to the other side of the store to grab my selections. This left me looking at the several pistols in front of me, their matte black slides reflecting a dull sheen under the oddly fitting studio lights of the store. It was almost like I was in some hipster beer tasting bar rather than a gunstore by the aesthetic of everything.

>"You know, you don't want any of those after you've used a USP"

>A feminine and attractively smug voice caught my attention. I turned to my right, and was shocked at the figure that stood by me.
>>
File: 1444002340681.jpg (71KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1444002340681.jpg
71KB, 310x310px
>mfw story is featured in the OP
>part 2 isn't done yet
Blame the delay on both my slow writing and trying to figure out how the rest of the story would go. I'd like to get Part 2 done before mid-next week.

>>32867379
I started writing because other people weren't writing the stories I felt needed to be read. Might as well start writing erotica, since everybody does such a bad job of it. I'll put it in my "to-do" pile, under my 'weeb anon and his raifu get sent back in time'.

My favorite authors growing up were Brian Jacques, Johnathan Stroud, and Dan Abnett. But my biggest influences when I got into highschool were Robert E. Howard and Lovecraft.

I've already tried to have short stories published, and I've gotten some encouraging "no, but apply again" responses. Now I'm trying to work on a set of poems. Working title for that is "Songs of Africa", based around Askari and the wars they fought in.
>>
So, who wants some cheeki breeki?
I was thinking about redoing the old story, since I actually hadn't played any STALKER games when I wrote it. Now that I've clocked in 30 hours on Call of Pripyat and more on Call of Chernobyl, I feel like I'd do a better job this time around.
>>
>>32876695

>It wasn't a sight that I had expected when walking into the gun store - if anything I bet it was going to be similar to a Cabela's where any female presence was most likely there accompanied with either a significant or family who indulged themselves with said hobby. The girl looked to be roughly my age, and only a couple inches shorter than me. I cursed the fact that she was attractive, with sharp eyes and a modest figure - as flat out ignoring her wasn't going to be an option now.

>There was also the fact that I had thing forward girls, but that was something else. She quickly closed the gap, and put her hands on her hips while scrutinizing the small set of notes I held in my hand.

"Ohoho - first pistol? Oh, to be in that time again!"

>She peered over my shoulder and looked at the pistols I had laid out in front of me. her long flowing hair draped over her shoulders. The subtle but sweet scent of her perfume crept into my nose, the notes of lilac and peach danced through my head. She pointed to the compact, and nodded to me.

>"Compact is a great choice! Also have the option of carrying it on you while it not being stupid small to use for plinking!"

>I looked at the USP compact, which did not make my list. I ran through the motions, but it didn't feel that different from the fullsize. Plus, that's why I had the Glock 19 in case I wanted to go smaller.

>"Hah, I got my choices already - thanks for the advice though"

>She pouted, before grabbing my hand and placing it on her hip. It took my by surprise, as I quickly glanced around the store to make sure that nobody thought I was assaulting the pretty girl.
>>
>>32876842

"You see! Even someone like me can carry one and nobody would notice! It doesn't even print, can't even tell yeah?!"

>She continued to hold my hand down at her hip - which in any other situation I wouldn't have complained. All I wanted to do was buy a pistol, not get arrested for sexual harassment. To her credit, I did not notice her pistol until she physically put my hand on it, though I'm sure I was breaking all sorts of laws at this point. Though, her hips were something that I thought I could only dream about before, dear God. She didn't take my embarrassed stammering as any form of a response, as she then proceeded to drag my hand around her waistband.

>"And I wear pretty tight pants and didn't even have to size up! Everyone always complains about it being so tall and thick compared to the Glock and CZs, but really they're just overstating it!"

>Yeah, I noticed you wore tight pants. It was one of the things I couldn't just censor out of my head, like my fingers slipping just below her waistband as she forcefully moved my hand back and forth. Though in retrospect, that was a unforeseen bonus of going to this gun store. Who even was this girl?!

>"Hey Lily - what did we tell you about trying to sway customers?!"

>Oh yes, my savior - he was back! With a Glock 19 and CZ in hand, his mere presence stopped whatever the crazy girl was doing with my hand. I took this opening to grab my hand back, and collect my thoughts.
>>
File: 1482007647486.jpg (119KB, 671x672px) Image search: [Google]
1482007647486.jpg
119KB, 671x672px
>>32876803
>So, who wants some cheeki breeki?
YOU FUCKING KNOW WE DO
GIMME THE ZONE MAN
I KNOW YOU GOT SUMMA DAT ZONE
>>
>>32876920

>"Sorry Joe - you know how I feel about HKs - sorta sucks that you don't seem too many of them these days"

>"Well, yeah princess - because not everyone has deep pockets like you. This gentlemen was just looking at em to weigh his options. Please don't scare another one of my customers with your crazy antics"

>Lily gave another cute pout as her lips bunched together. She took another couple steps forward and brushed her hair back as she set her sights on the new pistols her eyes narrowing as she looked at each one. Placing her hands on her hips, she stared at Joe the gun clerk.

>"Hey, you pay for what you get right? Have him try the other ones, and see which he chooses, I bet he'll go back for the USPs"

>Joe sighed, and handed me the Glock 19. With my extremely limited knowledge of guns, I timidly held it, taking extra care to not muzzle sweep the folks around me. I probably looked like a kid with his first toy as I gingerly held the thing.

>"Come on, give the thing a good rack. It's a tool, not a fancy piece of jewelry"

>Lily egged me on. And so I did, and to my chagrin, did not feel as satisfying as the USP. Then again, who the fuck cares about how a slide feels when you rack it - not like I was planning to do some operator shit with this. Plus, it being a couple hundred dollars cheaper than the USP was a pretty nice point...

>"So, what do you think? Any better?"

>Joe looked at me as he treated me like an actual customer. Lily kept staring at me as I sighed and set it down before picking up the CZ.

>"Ohohoho - is that another strike?!"

>"Shut it - he's just giving them all a feel"

>"Why feel when you can just go HK?"
>>
File: 1401423412532.jpg (739KB, 2559x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1401423412532.jpg
739KB, 2559x1599px
>An assortment of dust is the barrier that keeps my right thumb from being able to feel the texture of skin on my palm. My left calf gradually sends a jolt of pain up my leg that progresses up my spine. A gray haze has covered the deck that is now rittled in chips from the beaten hull of the Bannana. The crows nest Cedric had manned has all but evaporated. The boat shrieks suddenly in agony and is accomanied by a blast of flame. I feel splintered debris graze my back and collide with the left side of my face. We are being targeted. As I try to prop my arms up to hoist myself its hits me- How long have I been lying here? I stumble to my feet, unconsciously favoring my leg as the floor beneath me sways and swoons. My surroundings penetrate my steadily returning sight; the deck is littered in unconscious forms of the deceased, and those grasping and squealing for their last, paltry breaths of life. Surely this cant be the ship we sailed on out of the gate- The rails have been obliterated, the machinery on the top deck is maimed, and the only voices I can make our are labored cries for help, voices that familiarily boomed and roared customary battle chants. I turn left and crawl through a hole left from a barrage on the outside wall of the main cabin. Theres a bloodied corpse of a man with a face I cant make out that is clenching a chest embroidered in gold. Could it be that our ship was given the port key? I approach the man hastily, as Im positive this boat is going to be swallowed by this wretched sea momentarily.
>>
>>32876944
Aight, I hear ya.

>Inside a small brick house in the Cordon, a Stalker sat up against a wall, away from windows and openings in the building. In his lap lay an AK-12, clutching onto him tightly. Her tail curled up around his waist, her cheek buried in his chest.
>Outside the house was a loud roar, a 60 mile per hour wind pushing a red cloud of radiation over the Zone. The sound was deafening, shaking trees and knocking things over.
>As a tree fell and cracked outside, the Kalash whimpered and held her Stalker, said Stalker shushing her, holding her head.
It's okay, Katyusha. It won't hurt us.
>She slowly nodded and continued to cuddle into him. The Stalker gently rubbed her ears, causing her to smile a bit, even though she still remained afraid.
>The roar subsided, and eventually turned to a quiet breeze. The Stalker's radio crackled to life.
Attention, Stalkers, the emission is over. If you're hurt, come to the bunker and we'll patch you up.
>The Stalker and his rifle remained against the wall for a little while, both of them content with each other's warmth. Then, about 10 minutes later, Katyusha piped up.
Artyom, we should get moving
>The Stalker nodded and stood up, picking Katyusha up. The girl turned back into an AK-12, outfitted with a C-MORE dot optic and a GP-25 grenade launcher. The mix of old and new made it a very aesthetic rifle, at least to Artyom.
>Artyom stepped outside, the sun appearing out from behind red tinted clouds. The taste of copper was in the air, as it always was after an emission.
>His Sunrise suit protected him from the chill of the wind, the leather being windproof. He noticed his left shoulder patch was becoming loose. The faded, dirty yellow sun on a faded, dirty blue backdrop twitched with the wind, the stitching needing to be redone.
>The stalker grumbled and looked around. All the bandits he killed and looted were all still dead, except their clothes and skin were scorched by radiation.
>>
>>32877034

>I tuned out their bantering as I held the CZ-75, this time a full steel framed gun. I liked the weight, and the trigger wasn't too shabby either. It gave off a feeling that it was set on becoming a classic pistol, when times were simpler and men were men. That line by the way, I totally stole from a video I watched reviewing the damn pistol. The one thing I couldn't get over though was the damn midget slide, which was definitely harder to rack than the Glock or USP.

> I set it down, then once again gathered my thoughts. I decided to entertain Lily, and give the USP compact another feel, which surprisingly was starting to grow on me. The trigger felt slight better than the full-sized, and the extra portability like the Glock 19 was nice too. I glanced at the price tag, and let out a quick breath as it it started a couple hundred more than the glock.

>"So, it's probably between the Glock and the USP"

>"Between a Glock and USP?! A GLOCK?! Wahahahaha~"

>Lily burst out laughing, and clutched her side as she cackled softly. Joe simply stood there and shook his head at her outburst, which somehow had not attracted the attention of the other patrons at the store. Sighing, he rubbed his temples before turning to me and gesturing towards Lily.

>"Don't let the smug princess sway you too much, there's a pretty big price difference between the two"

>"Buy once, cry once right?!"

>Lily said through teary eyes. She kept muttering something under her breath and laughing each time, from my ears it sounded like a jumbled sentence about Glocks and HKs. Based on my budget, the Glock was a better choice. I stared at the two remaining compact pistols as I tried to make my decision - though the HK witch;s outbursts it made it hard to think. It was probably the reason why I didn't notice her creep up right behind me and start to whisper something in a soft, sultry voice into my ear.
>>
>>32873340
>>32873512
Here`s the long winded intro thats been rattling around in my skull for some time now.

>“This may have been a mistake”, was the first thought to cross my mind as the contents of my >stomach flew over the side of the boat. Two weeks ago the big boss offered me a promotion >to help oversee a new mine down in the Cape; I somehow forgot about the boat ride there before >saying yes. Slowly my stomach settles and I slink back to my bunk. I silently prayed that we >reach land soon as I layed there staring at the ceiling , dreaming of the land of song that I may >never see again. The rolling pastures of Wales and those white woolly sheep fill my thoughts as I >finally drift off to sleep.

>It was a clear day when we arrived at the Cape of Good Hope. I only hoped the future could be >equally clear. I took up residence in a small house on the edge of town close enough to work >to do my job but far enough away to have some sense of separation. My greatest shock came >when I saw the “mine”, there was no shaft ;no tunnels just the beginnings of a great hole in the >ground. Like God himself had stuck a finger in it and pulled out the crystals. Much like a child >would with a jar of sugar. The sheer output of this mine simply blew me away, its clear we`re >gonna make a lot of money here. Unfortunately I had underestimated the tensions in the region >with the Dutch. It`s hard enough keeping the bushmen under control without the Boers stirring >up trouble for the region. In light of the current political climate of the land I found myself >residing in there was only one option, it was time I bought myself a rifle.
>>
>>32877204

>"If you get the compact - I'll teach you the basics at my place. It'd be good, don'chu think?"

>I felt my face flush as I felt her warm breath caress and work its way into my head. At this point, my mind was goo - which was stupid since I hadn't even known the girl for that long.

>You know that wonderful plan I had, where I wouldn't get sidetracked from what I actually wanted? That I wouldn't make any impulse buys and that this would be a simple order of me getting my first gun? Well, that was all out the window.- blame the fact that a rather attractive girl said that she'd hang out with me if I bought this pistol that was already starting to grow on me. What was there to lose?! It totally wasn't the fact that I had just moved here, and was desperately starving for any attention from the opposite gender, right?!

>God damn it. Needless to say, I didn't really have much making a decision after that stunt she pulled. Before I could feel the tinges of regret pool from my poor bank account, I pointed to the USP compact and like that, I ran an extra 300 dollars over my budget since you know, why the fuck not get night sights while I was at it? Damn you Lily, you fucking HK witch. To his credit, Joe did ask me several times whether I truly wanted it, but I was too far gone now.

>It didn't take long for me to fill the paperwork and have a brand new USP9 compact in my hands. The rest of the trip was sort of a blur, though I definitely remember Lily's smug attitude as she watched me finalize my transaction down to the final card swipe.
>>
>>32877281
This story heckles my koch so fucking much.
>>
>>32877281

>With a heavy heart, and a dark conscience knowing I let myself fall to the devil that was Lily, I walked out of the store with my new toy. I was excited nevertheless, but still upset at myself that I allowed to be swayed so easily. At least, I was amongst the same league that consisted of gun owners at long last!

>I unlocked the door to my car, and popped open the trunk. It was nice to have the object that I had been lusting for so long, even though it wasn't exactly how I envisioned it turning out. Just as I placed the pistol case into the car, I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. Lily was behind me, her expression the usual bold self that I had experienced in the last hour.

>"Congrats! So when is a good time for you to come over?"

>Excuse me? I didn't think she was actually serious at the time. Well, she probably was, but I didn't think she'd call upon it so soon - I literally just bought this fucking pistol. Let a man go home and admire it for once!

>"Umm... when are you free?"

>She smiled, and for a third time, surprised my by hopping into the passenger seat of my car. Her delicate hands quickly buckled herself in before she gave me a dainty thumbs up. She didn't wait for a protest, as she quickly ran over my words with her own.

>"Right now works! I'll show you the way!"

>Man, if only I didn't have a thing for forward girls. Begrudgingly, I closed the trunk of my car and hopped into the driver seat. After a quick sigh, I started the engine of my car and pulled out of the parking lot, Lily in tow. Little did I know at the time, that this was just the beginning of strange relationship between me and Lily, as I'd soon come to realize that she had many, many more antics up her sleeve.

To be continued!
>>
>>32877349

Originally this was going to be written as some qt one shot, but if it gets enough popularity I'll continue it as some sugary Lily and MC fic about bonding over HKs and shooting.
>>
>>32877385
Damnit it's like 3 Lily’s now
>>
>>32877349
>>32877413

I've always had a slight inkling towards flowery names. If it ever gets binned, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to change the name if it gets confusing.
>>
>>32877204
>Wahahaha
If Lily has drill hair, she better start wearing Bush-Chenery shirts, or you'll have wasted a golden opportunity. Wasted, I tell ya!
>>
>>32877719
Reagan and Bush!
Reagan and Bush!
These are the words that grant me the Kush!
>>
Tanks when?
I NEEEEED IT
>>
>>32873512
I'm still here, just very busy so I don't post often.
>>32877258
Good stuff, do continue dear sir
>>
>>32878154
Tanks?
>>
>>32868755
>>32868452
Are you from Germany? I have read about something like this before involving a law firm scaring the shit out of people.
>>
Are we back in the game? How about a refresher before I change the direction once?

Serial-one, sighning back in after a long time.

So, we have this guy named Mark, leading a group of people under the banner of a Polenesian sweet potato harvesting forum.

On the other hand, we have a bunch of Chinese soldiers held as prisoners. You have no idea how are they going to deal with them after this, but it seems like they ain't going to kill them. They even patched that one guy whose arm got blown off.

Bill, on the other hand, seems to have even deeper problems. You are really not sure on what shit has he seen, and you don't want to know. At least he's asleep for now, Natalie stroking down his hair. The face his 'geist has is a far cry from the hysteria earlier.

>"Uh, guys, she's awake! Hey, are you OK?"
The girl with the glasses cries out. Seems like sleeping beauty is up. You try to make your way to her, but you are quickly reminded of your plight as you fall over due to your legs being tied up.

>"You cannot move, let me help you."
Strela helps you back up and drags you up to where Amelia is, slowly lowering you down to the ground...

...then suddenly, on the last few inches, drops you down hard. You only wince at the pain your rear end felt.

>"S...sorry, sticky bolt. Still many cosmoline."

As fast as she came, she immediately bolts away. She is certainly an awkward individual.

Well, you still have someone to attend to.
She still appears to be a bit woozy, seemingly trying to gather her bearings.

>Glad you are now awake, Amelia.

Her eyes then lit up.

>"Come on Anon, how many times do I have to..."

You quickly put your index finger up to her lip, cutting her tirade short.
>>
>>32878544
A ruckus then began to fill the dreary air of the barn, but the /k/ommandos seem to be unfazed. Perhaps it might be one of theirs, a support vehicle or something.

>"Trundler One, nearing exfiltration point."
Mark's radio crackled.

>"Trundler One, you have the go ahead."
He replied.

The groaning and creaking of metal grew louder, then a loud hiss emanated as the vehicle's brakes released air. You try your best to catch a glimpse of the vehicle and it's operator, but your bondages prevent you from moving too far.

Mark then goes out of the building, taking a bit too long to return back inside. Maybe they had a talk or something?

>"Alright, load them all up. Leave two people to guard the heli and the truck. Probable assets to our cause."
He mumbles.

His men first began to guide the Chinese soldiers out of the barn's enormous double doors, then they went ahead to take you and Serial-one up. You just told her to do as they say and offer no resistance.

You would surely miss the good old Squirrel. May they guard her and the truck well.

As you go beyond the doors, a behemoth of a vehicle presents itself to you. It is an Isuzu ten-wheeler aluminum wing van, the logo of a local grocery store emblazoned on the ribbed paneling. A perfect disguise for a resistance transport vehicle.

The rear doors are swung open, revealing full sacks stacked neatly along the sides. Amidst all these is another door, of metal plate construction roughly five inches thick, leading to a well lit room. Upholstered benches lined the sides, one side already occupied by the captives and their guards.

The space now fully occupied, a lone man closed the heavy door. The muffled grumbling of the diesel engine can be felt.

There is an odd unseen tension between everyone inside. Everyone seems to awkwardly stare at each other with nothing in mind.

This is going to be one long trip.
>>
>>32878555

~~~~~~~~~~

The little Cessna 162 creaked and jolted as turbulence shook it.

>"Uh, Biak-Bato, we have...uh...three, no, four mobile gun systems over the ridge. Requesting permission to engage. Over."

>"This is Biak-Bato, fire at will. Give 'em Chinks hell. Over."

The aircraft's pilot grinned as he heard the transmission.

>"Alright Marv, hold on tight. We're coming in hot."

The aircraft began to bank hard to the right before hurtling down on the four sitting ducks.

>"Your aircraft, Marv."

>"My aircraft. Selecting the one by the palm. Lining up with the dot."

The wind howled as the little plane bore down on the gun-truck, the metallic behemoth finding it's way on the sight's little illuminated dot. Marv's fingers twiddled on the little push-button switches haphazardly mounted on the yoke.

Waiting...

*click*

Suddenly, a thunderous roar and the most obnoxious of smoke filled the tight cabin. Six three-inch rockets beelined towards the target, in which five made it's mark.

The truck bursted into a flaming heap of metal, smithereens clinking off the plane's aluminum skin as it pulled away from the dive.

>"Wow! What a show! It's gon...FUCK THEY HAVE MANPADS!"

In a blink of an eye, the plane is peppered with fragments. Glass instruments broke, foam particles flew up, and blood splattered everywhere.

The engine sputtered before cutting out, the splintered propeller windmilling in the air. Marv tried to take control of the aircraft, but the pedals are limp, so are the elevators. Cables must have been severed by that missile.

The ground is closing in fast. All he could do is to try and level out the plane by the ailerons before impact.

The airframe smashed on the ground, sending soil, metal, and expensive bolts in the air.

The Plexiglas window cracked and spiderwebbed as the wreckage smashed into vegetation and outcrops.

One tree.

Two trees.

It then slams on a shallow cliff-face.
That is where it all goes blank.
>>
>>32878691
We gotta start small (again), right?

Comments, suggestions?

Also,
>What would you call the compilation of all the lewd /wfg/ stories?

>The /k/ama Shootra!
>>
>>32879085
/K/ama Shootra?
That physically hurt me to read that but I will admit it does work.
>>
>>32878154
Sorry! I'm working on AT right now. Tanks will be right after!

Many things, good and bad happening right now, as I said so pace is slower. Sorry about that
>>
File: hurry up to bed.png (114KB, 472x415px) Image search: [Google]
hurry up to bed.png
114KB, 472x415px
>>32879085
>that pun

>>32866202
>>
File: 1485399334780.png (580KB, 1324x580px) Image search: [Google]
1485399334780.png
580KB, 1324x580px
>>
File: 1485430014615.jpg (77KB, 750x472px) Image search: [Google]
1485430014615.jpg
77KB, 750x472px
>>
File: ba1.png (2MB, 1564x616px) Image search: [Google]
ba1.png
2MB, 1564x616px
THE ARCHIVER IS FLOUNDERING FOR POSTS AND IS BUSY, SOMEBODY GET TO POSTING SOMETHING.

shitpost or im gonna start fit memes. How you niggers doing?
>>
File: 1457631569769.png (38KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
1457631569769.png
38KB, 853x543px
>>32878154
>mfw want to write a GuP spinoff focused on light tanks
>mfw it would be rule 63 Ribbon Warrior
Don't tempt me, anon. I'm far enough behind schedule as it is.
>>
>>32881592
Pls no fit memes
>>
>>32881651
too late nigger. do it

>>32881657
UUUU
>>
File: 1484189863063.jpg (94KB, 496x443px) Image search: [Google]
1484189863063.jpg
94KB, 496x443px
>>32882012
(Light) tanks it is then.
>>
File: IMG_2001.jpg (60KB, 971x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2001.jpg
60KB, 971x255px
>>32860141
Potsdamer Muskete M1723/M1740
>>
>>32881651
>more tanks

AWWWW YEAH

Then again, idk what rule 63 is
>>
>>32882791
Rule 63; For every character that exists, there is gender-swapped fanart
>>
>>32882439
Why light tanks? Can't we have, like, medium tanks or such?
Dunne bout you guys, but i always hated light tanks for some reason....
Please no bully, just sayin.
>>
>>32883333
That's a hellofa get for a bump
>>
>>32883333
checked
>>
>>32882835
How...how does one NOT know this?
>>
File: 1422398282376.png (58KB, 636x674px) Image search: [Google]
1422398282376.png
58KB, 636x674px
>>32882903
Anon, only the main characters will have a light tank. The one cardinal rule of Panzerfahren/Tankery/Senshado is the following: "the smaller the tank, the sweeter the victory". My other option would be to have a super-heavy-only Panzerfahren tournament. And we both know that nobody would want to see Pershings and T28s duel Panthers, Tigers, and 0-1s.

Nobody likes super-heavy tanks.
>>
>>32884498
I want to point out that this is sarcasm. I like super-heavies a lot. Super-Heavy Senshado would be a fantastic sport.
>>
>>32884753
One based on WW2 lights would be a bit monochromatic, as it'd be full of nothing but U.S. armor, with a smattering of Czech designs.
>>
>>32884865
B-but Meplat...there are the BT-series and other Slav tanks, and some German designs. We could add the Bob Semple in too if you want joke characters.
>>
>>32885484
All of which are interesting, but practically?
In a game where it's limited to the class of machine and nothing else?

The U.S. took the "light tank" concept farther than any other nation, for a number of very valid (and often bizarre) reasons. The Czechs were a close second in this regard.

To be clear, I'm rather fond of the PzKfwII, but it stands little chance against a moderately well crewed M5, let alone a M24.

Unless superbly crewed, and very lucky, it boils down to a matter of pure statistics. (Or absurdly good writing).
>>
File: 1485481522807.png (482KB, 1264x3074px) Image search: [Google]
1485481522807.png
482KB, 1264x3074px
>>
File: Anon_looks_in_the_mirror.png (80KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Anon_looks_in_the_mirror.png
80KB, 240x240px
Hel-help. the a-ak thread f-frf-ff-ffrom earlier today fucked m-me up. Help. Please. I've just been staring at shit for the past few hours in mortal horror imagining the cute girls being executed and what inhuman horror they were subjected to before they were killed. please... make it stop...
>>
In the beginning, it was dark.

Occasional flashes of light. Images, like a frame from a film-reel, lit by a lightning flash.

A slide.
Old.
This one from a batch made in 1939. I feel pressure, and a bit of pain.
" Slide Fitting". Not since birth have I felt this. What is going on?

A barrel from.1985! 40 years later! Are we still around?
And chromium lined. The link is fitted carefully, I feel the care in which the fit is checked.

A barrel bushing. Labelled "National Match". From 1973. It seems my family is still in service, it too is carefully fitted to "my" slide.

Grip bushings. They seem new, but I feel they date from 1943, then screws and slabs. The screws are from a batch made in 1922, and the slabs were made for a Colt contract, supplied to Norway.

Internals.. A trigger from 1933, a magazine catch from 1942, a sear and disconnector from 1935, and a triplespring from...2127?
What!?

A grip safety is fitted. It dates from 1942, then a safety, and slide stop. Both from 1945. I write off the anamoly as an error.

I place myself mentally, as being around 50 years out of time.

A recoil spring guide. Odd, from 1914, and a recoil spring. Again, an anamoly, "2125". What?
Then a cap. Again, 1942.

I'm mostly complete. I'm function checked, then my internals are removed and lightly stoned.

I'm cleaned, and oiled. again, darkness. So I sleep again.
>>
>>32886653

Light again. A range. Unlike any I have ever seen. Before I can fuly comprehend, a magazine is fitted. The magazine is from 1944, made by General Razor.
The ammo however, is dated 2132, made by Winchester.
It is a 230 grain lead cored copper jacketed hollow point, propelled by the same old nitrocellulose propellant I knew of well over 100 years prior.

A target is "projected", The hand holding me as this happens is calm, and solid. The same hand that lovingly fitted the parts to my sleeping frame.

I am raised. For the first time in over a century, I am being fired.

I know I am by now far obsolete. I hear the crack and spit of things far more effective. Yet I am handled skillfully, and with love.
The shots are tightly crouped, notwithstanding my tiny sights.

I am fitted with a holster. The leather is odd. I am used to the M1916. This, feels artificial. But it holds me well, and fits.
I am shot more. And cleaned. Meticilously. Lovingly. And I am not sure why.

I know I am obsolete. A novelty at best.

years pass. My current owner is a bit slower. But he still carries me daily, and practices. I know the ammo he fires is expensive. Far more than the cost of my manufacture with each shot.
But he still, shoots me. Daily..
>>
>>32886684

And then, it happens. I'd seen it before, in 1944. A distant memory of rage, and my firing, then the long sleep,
Now? The words "Give us the creds fool, your slinger is useless with this field".
And he draws.
Fast.
20 years of practice, and he aligns me well enough. I fire a big projectile.

BAM a shot blows through EM shielding meant to stop a stun round, and blows the assailants heart to mush.
BAM My next is forced. It blows through the EM armor and shatters the pelvic/spinal junction. Another shot is ffired which catches this one in the chin, almost taking his head off.
BAM this one is very rushed, but catches the last one in the nose, and blows the left side of his skull out.

All are down. All are dead. He looks at me. And smiles.

At this point, I feel it. And my 'geist" solidifies before him.
>>
File: 1486000776937.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486000776937.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>32886345
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>32886345
you will not survive the coming winter if you continue to be this weal.
>>
>>32887275

I have seen a crate full of Stoner 63 uppers chopped in two.

Morons are predictable in their tendency toward expressing violence toward inanimate objects.
>>
File: 1460551655854.jpg (565KB, 1139x744px) Image search: [Google]
1460551655854.jpg
565KB, 1139x744px
>>
>>32886345
>not fapping to it
Weak.
>>
File: 51685342_p1.jpg (943KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
51685342_p1.jpg
943KB, 1000x1414px
>>32888523
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (75KB, 570x845px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
75KB, 570x845px
>>32887275
>>32888620
>women executed with their pants down by snadnigger vermin
>fapping to it
I may be autistic but god dammit, cute Russian VDV girls aren't for raping and murdering, ESPECIALLY not for the goatfucking pedo buried in medina! Killing is ONE thing, But raping then killing? Have some fucking decency man.
>inb4 wrong board
/d/ please, from the bottom of my heart, FUCK OFF. God dammit, you have your own fucking board for necrophiliac degeneracy, stay in it.
Maybe I am weak. Oh god, there's that fucking abomination five pound dog barking again! It's in the house but it's not one of mine!
FUCK! I know no one else's dogs are here!
>>
>>32884169
What do you mean? I've just never come across that stuff before
>>
>>32884498
>Nobody likes super-heavy tanks

All tanks deserve to be loved equally. I will not tolerate any tank discrimination. Tell the big tanks you're sorry
>>
>>32889123
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rules+Of+The+Internet

This was old /b/.

.....I need to quit wasting so much time here.
>>
>>32889359
Oh, I left that part of this site very quickly
>>
>>32889380
I haven't been there in years, but that was where it was spawned.
>>
>>32878470
>Are you from Germany?
no
>>
I need to stop being a lazy fuck and write....
>>
File: 1485567107258.png (520KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1485567107258.png
520KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: 1485651564426.png (35KB, 1042x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485651564426.png
35KB, 1042x246px
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-05-19-14-08.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-05-19-14-08.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Guess who's computer assploded

Also, while you wait. These are the effect different munitions have on a solid steel armor plate, about 8 inches thick if I remember correctly

Big hole is kinetic projectile (likely APFSDS or APCR) and the small holes are HEAT
>>
>>32889261
Don't get me wrong: I like super-heavies as much as anybody else can. But I'm an infantryman at heart. A tank is just a boat with treads stuck on.
>>
File: DSC00552.jpg (126KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00552.jpg
126KB, 640x480px
>>32891528
>Infantryman

Let's fix that, shall we?
>>
>>32891528
>A tank is just a boat with treads stuck on

T-this is wrong. Y-you didn't mean that!
>>
File: 1442880684669.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1442880684669.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>32891674
I got a bad feeling about this, Scoob.

>>32891797
Not like it makes any difference. Both have had more than their fair share of men inside of them.
>>
>>32891991
No, really, I'd be happy to take you with me tomorrow afternoon for live-fires.

Could use someone to help me carry ammo for my 240s.
>>
>>32891991
aaaaahhhhh

STOP IT. NOT OKAY. TANKS ARE PURE. GO AWAY EVIL MAN
>>
>>32891991
But only boats are constantly full of seamen
>>
>>32892007
Your platoon snores too loud and your joes need to be smoked harder.

More A2 when these live fire exercises are over.
>>
File: infantry.png (56KB, 1562x638px) Image search: [Google]
infantry.png
56KB, 1562x638px
>>32892007
>>
>>32860141
colt peacemaker
martini-henry
>>
Can someone tell me who was the writefag who made a story about a guy buying an android ? Are they still active?
>>
>>32893157
That was mininganon. He said he wasn't going to post under his name anymore, and I haven't seen him post for a couple threads. I wish he would would continue that thread also.

Also, whoever makes new threads, could you put a space between the colon and the link to the sticky. I can't open the link in clover without copying and pasting it.
>>
File: Sako battle therapist.gif (621KB, 697x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sako battle therapist.gif
621KB, 697x400px
>>32892007
Can't, sadly. But

>>32892032
Don't worry, I'll show your tank a good time. So good, you'll have to get a transport to bring her home. On the plus side, a chapter sketch is getting posted in the thread later today. Get ready for Southern qt tank crews.
>>
>>32860141
the only correct answer:
>Smith & Wesson Model 3 Frontier .44WCF (44-40)
>Winchester 1892 in same chambering

inb4 1873 is faster to mag dump
>>
File: 1480816889720.png (2MB, 1501x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1480816889720.png
2MB, 1501x1796px
>>
File: 1477049238809.jpg (1MB, 1914x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477049238809.jpg
1MB, 1914x900px
>>
>>32893030
I approve of your choice good sir
>>
Do you guys ever wonder if there's some kind of secret WFG illuminati? Back in the day WFG was hitting 4-500 posts PER THREAD. Then one guy made a discord and things got slow. The most popular writers at the time stopped coming around or their stories died off. Like the dude who did the FAL story or the rpk one.

Now some of these same people who left came back from nowhere when talk of a secret discord came up. All denying it. Kinda like they were summoned all at once.

That brings me to the next thing. Its been a while but sometimes I saw polybus telling certain authors to email him. Like red flame or vampire anon. Then those guys quiet down too. Maybe they were taken in by this secret group?

It's all theory and I could be totally wrong but I think there might be a group of people running this general from the shadows.
>>
File: M&HDAFM.jpg (57KB, 1200x578px) Image search: [Google]
M&HDAFM.jpg
57KB, 1200x578px
>>32860141
Frankly, I'd take a Merwin and Hulbert Double-Action Frontier Model in .44-40, and a Bullard Large Frame Lever in .45-70
>>
>>32894947
Poly never asked me to email him though
>>
File: 1432827788947.png (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1432827788947.png
100KB, 600x600px
>>32894947
nigger i have stomach cancer and have randomly ended up with an orphan in my house

things are bound to slow down
>>
>>32894947
Mate, I'm a senior year electrical engineering student. Shit slowed down here because shit sped the fuck up IRL.

But don't worry, update tonight or tomorrow.
>>
>>32894947
There was a discord, and it was made to make poly's and my job easier, since three threads a day with broken up bullshit and edits between the two made us want to pull our heads off.

In the case of fal and rpk and many others, they got lives outside of wfg and we all forget, or they hit massive writers block, like fortunate, or they're a dick who ignores story requests like guard.

we ususally monitor the thread and squash the discord talk because we dont need another starting. i mean look what happened the first time.

Poly and i usually ask people to email us if there are suspected discrepancies with bins or with story listings because we dont want to confuse things in thread.

vampire and red flame weren't around when discord went down, to my knowledge.

hope this answers your questions. Banter isnt as common due to bans on sweden stopping jt for the most part, and some people like myself are fucking stupid and need to focus more on real life.
>>
File: 1476237294130.jpg (88KB, 640x558px) Image search: [Google]
1476237294130.jpg
88KB, 640x558px
>>32895054
>>
>>32894947
I've have been on a bit of a unofficial hiatus. Writers block, along with new responsibilities having been piled on me at my already high stress job, have led me to drowning myself in vidya in my free time to to chill a bit. I have been starting to missing writing my characters though... so (and I know I keep fucking saying this) I am hoping to get back into the swing of things soon, possibly tonight.
>>
File: dg009_002ch.jpg (113KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
dg009_002ch.jpg
113KB, 750x422px
>>32895017
And i have an AT update for tonight

Might include content such as Authoritative riding crops and a Dodge charger
>>
File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg
69KB, 501x585px
>>32894947
(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

I got a new job that has weird hours, had to get used to them. Then I got smacked in the face by writer's block and the fear that I was jumping the shark in my story. But hopefully I'll write some more /k/vsW tomorrow.
>>
>>32894947
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>32894947

apart from what archive said and what some writers said but if its not clear enough

>whats having a life outside of 4chan?

and i wouldnt worry about it some writers have a nasty writer's block
>>
>>32894947
Too discouraged to further write. May pick it up later when I'm in a better or shittier mood. For now, I'm just trying to read as many as I can and show support.
>>
>>32895065
Writers block sucks, but I also found new joys in the world of anime. I have 235 pictures of this girl. Please kill me.
>>
DAMN IT ANONS DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN?

As soon as I threw my theory out every writer INCLUDING THE DEAD ONES LIKE RPK CAME TO DENY IT EXISTED.

THESE ARE THE RULERS OF WFG AND THEY ARE IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH ONE ANOTHER. IF THIS DOESN'T PROVE IT I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL.
>>
>>32895376
GET OUT OF THE BASEMENT YOU FUCK.

>>32895399
entirely coincidence, i wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: 0bb54ec24e17840a237346f5dcffe027.jpg (379KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
0bb54ec24e17840a237346f5dcffe027.jpg
379KB, 1024x1448px
>>32895440
No.
>>
>>32895399
It's probably more that the writers, readers, and archivers lurk these threads rather thoroughly (that may just be projection on my part though) and felt like responding.
>>
>>32895225
I'm looking forward to it! Your writing has always been the highlight of my days since the Discord died, especially since these exercises started!

>>32892442
You can't hit anything with that SMAW-D and you know it, so go the fuck to bed,
>>
>>32895459
it is this. you are correct.

>>32895463
gib more a-2.

>>32895442
i will threaten you with snuggling again.
>>
>>32895399
I wouldnt worry about it.
>>
>>32895484
wrong one. My bad koko.

>>32892442
GIB MORE A-2
>>
>>32895399
apparently these guys are behind /wfg/, can you give me a quick rundown?
>>
>>32895484
I'll let him know to write more after livefires are over,he's really tight lipped about this shit around his platoon.
>>
File: 56203247_p1_master1200.jpg (90KB, 600x571px) Image search: [Google]
56203247_p1_master1200.jpg
90KB, 600x571px
>>32895484
Frig off.
>>
File: mika snapchat.jpg (101KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
mika snapchat.jpg
101KB, 640x1136px
>>32895376

I have one you don't have~
>>
>>32895541
thanks. sorry bout that man. was checking links because who the fuck else would be talking about smaw's

>>32895544
NEVER
also checked

>>32895536
i wish i was that pretty
>>
>>32895555
aw shit nigga quinto-quads

I think this guy just stole your waifu for good anon
>>
File: 758b9591396099d5265b3ede40c3e11b.png (902KB, 1781x892px) Image search: [Google]
758b9591396099d5265b3ede40c3e11b.png
902KB, 1781x892px
>>32895555
SEE, THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG.

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR MIKA ON PIXIV AND GELBOORU FOR WEEKS.

I HAVE A RARE FINNISH M91 LINED UP FOR MY COLLECTION AND IT EVEN HAS A RUST-FROSTED BORE.

THIS IS MY LIFE NOW, AND I ACCEPT IT AS SUCH.
>>
>>32895575
I respect your acceptance
>>
every day i wonder if euthanasia is the best or worst move for you.
>>
File: 1311626491256.jpg (124KB, 337x367px) Image search: [Google]
1311626491256.jpg
124KB, 337x367px
>>32895575
okay, that is impressive. I mean that requires some serious dedication
>>
File: 3e42ef6ceaa57ec5baa614fe98dc1c03.png (484KB, 1501x1039px) Image search: [Google]
3e42ef6ceaa57ec5baa614fe98dc1c03.png
484KB, 1501x1039px
>>32895583
I appreciate your respect.
>>32895586
Everyday, I stray further from God's light.
>>32895587
I wish I knew how this happened. I've learned how to spell Mika in Katakana to search for her on Pixiv, saved pages upon pages of pictures manually, and then played a mobile kancolle clone until I got the BT42 in it.

I belong to this website.
>>
File: wfg finance.png (515KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
wfg finance.png
515KB, 750x500px
>>32895399
>checked
Fine I give up I'll tell you everything. I run a underground wfg stock market where shares of stories are being bought and sold. There you go, that's your conspiracy.
>>
>>32895308
nigger, just force yourself to write. the first couple thousand characters won't be so easy or high quality, but it'll start to flow as your mind starts to fill in the world and events.
>>
>>32895536
>mods bow to the writefag illuminati
>in contact with gookmoot
>rumored to possess banning abilities
>rule /wfg/ with an iron fist
>direct descendants of shakespeare and voltaire
>bankrolling waffengeist research
>the first waffengeists will be /wfg/ raifus
>said to be more heavily armed than all of south america
>write president Trump's speeches for him
>send emails and discord invites to those only deemed worthy
>ignoring a /wfg/ email could have grave consequences
>they exist in all possible timelines at once, writing the very essence of reality into existence
>>
>>32860141
Winchester 1895 in .30-40 Krag, Colt Model 1898 in .45 Colt
>>
>>32895665
>>bankrolling waffengeist research
>>the first waffengeists will be /wfg/ raifus
This is the best timeline. Make this my timeline.
>>
>>32895691
The research has hit a standstill due to budget issues because SOMEONE decided to spent 3 million on lube, which puts us in a deficit.
>>
File: 1da5be23a4f723f62836589fe1175d33.png (373KB, 1999x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1da5be23a4f723f62836589fe1175d33.png
373KB, 1999x1056px
>>32895665
I just go along with it in exchange for more drawings of Mika.

For my services tonight, I have received 63 new and unique Mikas, bringing me to 298 total Mikas.
>>
>>32867379

>so writefags what motivated you to start writing?
JT's stories. If it wasn't for JT I wouldn't have started.

not off the top of my head. I read a lot, so it's probably just a mishmash of everything.

No. There's enough people that publish sugary feel-good stories that I'd get lost in the mix.

>>32894947
I miss those days. I was working a low-responsibility job and could post in here all the time at work.

Since then I've been working two jobs and fighting depression after a bad break-up. Some days it's all I can do to get up and go to work. Ruby is a happy story, it's hard to write without any happy.
>>
File: what.png (309KB, 458x303px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
309KB, 458x303px
uh, this has kinda derailed

Then again i do like a bit of shitposting

what geist is first to appear? from our stories? who is most worthy?
>>
File: red flame lilly.jpg (13KB, 236x317px) Image search: [Google]
red flame lilly.jpg
13KB, 236x317px
>>32895754
ahem, cough cough.
>>
>>32895754
technically geists existed for vikings way back when when they imbued shields and weapons with spirits
>>
>>32895575

except you're wrong. I dont see that one in your list. therefore I have one you don't have~~

Plus with my quads I've successfully stolen your waifu away from you. It'll take quints to defeat me!

MWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!
>>
File: 55625089_p0_master1200.jpg (112KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
55625089_p0_master1200.jpg
112KB, 640x480px
>>32895792
I will wear your skin as a suit if it means I'll be with Mika.
>>
The other writers are covering up the truth. Conspiracy anon isn't quite right, but he's very close.

We do run the threads, but only cause we're so in the habit. We're always looking to take in new people too, just it doesn't seem we've had an abundance of talented writers since the infant days of /wfg/. If you're a lurker and want to get into writing, by all means give it a shot. Maybe if you're truly good, your work will catch our eye, and you'll be voted into our group.
>>
>>32895754

From the documentation I've been BCC'd on, the first waffengeists were going to be a matched pair of AR pistols in M90 camouflage.
>>
>>32895828
BCC? Black Cock Cuckolded?
>>
>>32895819

Don't you threaten me with a good time.

Also, tough break - keep trying for those quints. If Kek wills you to be with your waifu, he will provide them.
>>
>>32895841

... Blind Carbon Copy.

what the fuck, dude
>>
File: 1395282584270.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1395282584270.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>>32895824
>Maybe if you're truly good, your work will catch our eye, and you'll be voted into our group
>>
>>32895858
Always #1 in my group!
>>
>>32895842
Shadilay, then. See you at >>32899999
Or hell.
>>
>>32895824
Kek, naw. The wfg shit fell apart dude. It was a dumpster fire so we lurked off. It's just poly and archive on the bins.
>>
File: praise kek.jpg (232KB, 648x767px) Image search: [Google]
praise kek.jpg
232KB, 648x767px
>>32895824
>Maybe if you're truly good, your work will catch our eye, and you'll be voted into our group.

Well, FUCK man, I should just give up... but you'd like that wouldn't you
>Keksodus posting is now officially shitposting.
Fuck it, i guess I'll join the rest of Californians in this instance and act more like A. Fucking. Leaf. CHIMPOUT BY NEXT THREAD GUARANTEED.
>>
>>32895399
Even if true, for what purpose would they have for being all Illuminati?
>>
>>32895819
Mika is mine.
>>
File: 1467221341035.jpg (187KB, 1024x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1467221341035.jpg
187KB, 1024x1107px
>tfw you want to continue to write your story, but are getting stuck on one part
>tfw you think up yet another thing you want to write
>tfw it's such a wild concept you have no clue if people will like it
>tfw despite knowing people read your shit you still feel like you go unnoticed
Feels bad.

In other news I'll probably have more Garand/Arisaka stuff for the next thread.
>>
>>32896006
>garand/ariska

AWWW YISS
>>
>>32896006
I like the sound of a wild concept. New and wild is always good.
>>
File: smilingnatalia.gif (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
smilingnatalia.gif
3MB, 720x405px
>>32896006
I know... I'm actually at a smooth part but have EXACTLY what I want to do in mind for a more violent part in the future. While I could go forever without getting tired of writing about The cute, feminine and relatively conservative VSS, I understand that you guys CAN tire of it, so I'm considering what to do as we speak, but I DO have some end in mind for the story, maybe to be picked up later.
>>
File: b26b8b4bcb423bddd2400e289feb3765.png (399KB, 2377x1055px) Image search: [Google]
b26b8b4bcb423bddd2400e289feb3765.png
399KB, 2377x1055px
>>32896002
You can have her when you have saved every picture of quality on a foreign image bank.

>>32896006
This kills the writefag.
>>
>>32896059
You actually inspired this wild concept that I had (though I'm sure some other write here has mused it before), but I'm still not sure how exactly I'd want to go about executing it, or if people would even want it. I feel like I'm shitty at writing deep stuff, and this would probably have extremely deep undertones, despite my overall inclination to (try to) write comfy things.
>>
File: out in the wild.jpg (433KB, 2000x1076px) Image search: [Google]
out in the wild.jpg
433KB, 2000x1076px
soon
>>
File: 1483811117135.jpg (57KB, 564x421px) Image search: [Google]
1483811117135.jpg
57KB, 564x421px
HOLY FUCK, /WFG/.

It's been too long!

What have I missed?

Have my children grown old?

Have my readers moved on?

Has the realistic aerial effort been forgot?

It's so nice to be back. :^)
>>
>>32896192
Deep stuff is easy for me. lewds on the other hand feel unnatural to write. This probably stems from my most basic need being some pretty woman to cuddle with who'll reassure me. It's amazing what you can say unfiltered when no one can ACTUALLY judge and see you. I could be anyone in california at this point, hell, I could be a lying leaf, and no one would be the wiser for certain. Just remember, deep isn't that deep. it's intimate, but it's still as shallow as the person writing. People who know me wonder, but really there just isn't ACTUALLY that much to me, and very little interesting about me. Or it could be how I was brought up and shunned in my formative years that have shaped this behavioral pattern.
>>
>>32896436
dude, at the point i wrote the fist Annie lewd, i hadn't even had sex sober
>>
>>32896436
I hear ya, kek.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>32887343
>I have seen a crate full of Stoner 63 uppers chopped in two.
W-why?
>>
>>32895017
Wait wait wait

When the fuck did an orphan complicate stomach cancer recovery?
>>
>>32896436
My biggest fear isn't the intimacy aspect as much as it is character background and character conflict due to fucked up situations that lead to the story. I feel like I'd be treading on such a wild/taboo/fucked up path that I couldn't get it back to comfy/healing/whatever the fuck I do.
Without giving too much away, what would people generally think about a person becoming a geist?
>>
>>32896436

I feel the same - lewd scenes just don't really work well for me when I try to write em. I do love me some fluffy romance one in a while.

In other news, did a count of my assets and need to cut a lot of stuff in order to make "Where Poppies Grow" actually viable financially. If you folks ever get into VN writing, don't write your story like a novel and instead remember that you are constrained by backgrounds... Would a demo involving the prologue be well appreciated here? It obviously wouldn't have some assets, but it'd be an 75% version of the actual game. It'll probably be the next project for me before the KS.
>>
File: ohgodpleaseno.jpg (19KB, 541x170px) Image search: [Google]
ohgodpleaseno.jpg
19KB, 541x170px
>>32896616
no, i found [it] in my hospital recovery room right after my surgery, and no one visited [it] for like a week, despite [it's] kinda bad looking bruises. I i watched some shitty movie on the laptop one night and basically asked [it] if [it] wanted to watch the movie with me

[it] fell asleep on me at once and have lived with me since. For like a month
>>
>>32896633
i'm not touching it before i can lob money at you
>>
File: nothingtokill.gif (357KB, 263x239px) Image search: [Google]
nothingtokill.gif
357KB, 263x239px
>>32896488
hehehehehe... same with ANY lewds I've written if more than one, seeing as I don't get out because college doesn't give me the excuse to socialize and I have the most overreaching family in the history of ever. "You can't go out with your friends, we're dragging you to fag city to see a hockey game" "You can't go out and do anything you want because you have to tell us exactly what you're doing with who until when where and if we don't deem it urgent we won't let you go."
"BROTHER, you have to run errands for me because Im too fucking lazy to get off my ass for more than thirty seconds without passing out"
"SON, YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE STORE WITH ME, I'm too lazy to carry my own shit!"
The. Ride. Never. Ends. They forced me into this. It's too late to fix it. Otherwise I might be out smiling and being social instead of writing stories with no substantial talent outside of having anger and loneliness to project into the world.
>>32896524
I know, if you weren't the other kid shunned into being a self imposed outcast, you wouldn't be here.
>>32896629
I don't know how they would feel about a person becoming a geist, but half the reverse, as is Michael Berdan's case. the exact words were "I didn't know I wanted this."
>>32896633
It's not that I can't write them, I just need to be in a room. Door locked, and hear NO ONE else's voice. that way I don't start thinking "They know what inept perversion you're creating, you fucking loser." to myself.
>>
>>32895881

I'm already in hell. But at least I have your waifu.

>>32896002

Clearly not. You couldn't even get trips. Which, would still lose to my quads.
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (21KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
21KB, 356x200px
Hey guys... I'm really sorry about my long gaps...
Life, for me, is in the fast lane. Promotion, job training, and and better city. This is taking all of my time. I hate this for y'all and I'm writing when I can.
>Don't you...
>forget about me...
>Don't! Don't! Don't! Don't!

>>32894947
Can I play too?
>>
>>32894947
Haven't we been over this already? There was a Discord.

/Was/.
>>
>>32895853
He's obviously spent too much time on here.
>>
>>32896693

You can lob money during the kickstarter!
>>
>>32896697
I know the perfect answer to your family.

Tell them to fuck off and do it on their own, because there will be a day when YOU are gone. You have shit to do.

Go, do.

https://youtu.be/yYb2Q3DvLNE
>>
File: there's gold in the hills.png (292KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
there's gold in the hills.png
292KB, 2000x2000px
Time for more RFL, Anon continues his trek towards salvation.

http://pastebin.com/x7qyFRjx
>>
File: 84788090572d046b7f3f490cc51d2ccb.jpg (207KB, 948x1422px) Image search: [Google]
84788090572d046b7f3f490cc51d2ccb.jpg
207KB, 948x1422px
>>32894947
>>32895399
I wouldn't worry about it, Anon.
>>
"Gorilla" Guns For Hire Inc. (Camalau Evacuation Engagement)

The pings that rattle off the side of the grey H-19 Chickasaw make Charls's stomach drop, the reason being that he's sitting at the door, hanging his legs off the side of the chopper. "Hey, get that fucker running through the tree-line!" Sonny (Call-sign "Bonaparte") calls from the other side of the helicopter and points towards a person running through the thick trees. The man beside Sonny, Hector (Call-sign "Girder"), shoulders his Stoner M-63A1 and fires a long three-second burst into the area in front of the man. Charls grips his M16A1 tightly, focusing more so on the pings and pangs of the bullets slamming into the Chickasaw than Sonny and Hector dealing with a random partisan in the trees.

Abruptly, the bullets stop, Charls turns around and looks back at Sonny and Hector. "Those damn Nazis finally realized who they were firing at." Charls jokes, causing Sonny to turn around. Something about Sonny calms Charls, maybe it's how old and wise the Aussie is, maybe it's the way he holds his Sterling, or maybe it's just the juxtapositioning between a twenty-year-old like Charls a sixty-year old like Sonny, either way Charls felt more cool around Sonny, especially when the old man would talk to him.

"No, they knew exactly who they were shooting at. Big K over here is shot to shit." The Aussie says, gesturing his thumb at the decal gorilla on the slid-back door, torn apart from the gunfire from the forest. "Fuck it, it's just more work for Dan." Sonny says, turning back and watching the ground below the helicopter.
>>
File: 1469090330086.jpg (3MB, 4020x2693px) Image search: [Google]
1469090330086.jpg
3MB, 4020x2693px
>>32897299

This is it. This is the last trip into Camalau to evacuate whatever few civilians Jackie (Call-sign "York") and Taylor (Call-sign "Maverick") could round up. The People's Republic of Brazil had developed a large paramilitary group that has been wreaking havoc on villages and towns all across Brazil, the local police hired several mercenary groups and quite a few Soldiers Of Fortune to help combat the Communist partisans. Charls is a part of the "Gorilla" Guns For Hire Inc., an under-funded, under-equipped mercenary group that operate out of several bases located throughout the Southern North American states. However, the job they're doing for the Brazilian Federal Police is going to put a big meal on their plate, hopefully the company can order some new equipment, maybe even by a flat-screen for the recreational center at their station in Texas. Charls chuckles, rolling the thought of the flat-screen over and over in his head as the Chickasaw approaches the town.

"Coming on down, Bravo team get ready to engage." The Swedish pilot, Oscar (Call-sign "Blackbird"), reports to the three in the lower level of the Chickasaw, the heli dropping altitude directly after the message. "Girder, hit those shit-skins making their way to the bank!" Sonny calls out, Hector responds by shouldering the Stoner and firing another burst towards a small group of men with AK-style rifles who run across an ally towards a bank. One of the figures drops suddenly, arms stuck beside his torso and rifle trapped under the body that now lies face-first on the ground. Hector quickly takes out the magazine, putting it in his mag-dump, before retrieving a fully-loaded one and loading it into the M-63, quickly resuming his protective watch over the LZ with Sonny.
>>
File: ParisMatchPhoto19670810.jpg (79KB, 636x482px) Image search: [Google]
ParisMatchPhoto19670810.jpg
79KB, 636x482px
>>32897326

The landing zone is located at the edge of the town in the local airport. The airport is little more than a two-hundred foot-long building positioned next to a dirt runway, that's the closest spot to Jackie and Taylor's position that they can set down. As the Chickasaw comes down, now slower than before to not impact the ground too harshly, Charls grips his M16A1 even tighter than before. He knows what he's going to have to do, jump out and then b-line straight for the terminal, but it still terrifies him, even after four other trips to evacuate civilians.

"On my mark, we bail." Sonny says, readying to lunge from the Chickasaw. "Kentucky, do you read?" Sonny says, turning to Charls, who confirms the Aussie's question. The Swede comes over their comms again, "My crew chief has given the all clear, when you're ready." Sonny suddenly lunges out, "Mark!" And out Charls goes.

The kid lands at an awkward angle, causing him to tumble forward and roll across the ground. Charls scrambles up, crouch-running towards the terminal with Sonny not too far behind. Once inside the building with large plate glass windows on either side of it, the two immediately run to the entrance and go prone, their heads poking above the foot-tall wall that is cut off by a large plate glass window that runs down a good bit of the length of the building. Now, Charls's and Sonny's job is easy, just look for Jackie and Taylor.
>>
File: codoki1639.jpg (122KB, 1324x800px) Image search: [Google]
codoki1639.jpg
122KB, 1324x800px
>>32897338

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94uxx7nbmCM

As their eyes scan back and forth across the buildings, they spot a row of people running towards the airport in single-file fashion. "Fuck, those are the civies, watch for any flashes." Sonny says, standing and throwing open the door while waving the people inside. The civilians, solely composed of women and children, are either crying or have a terrified expression on their faces as they enter the terminal. Right as the last civilian gets through the door, two men with firearms and clad in olive drab exit the building and begin to rush across the wide dirt road. "There they are, Kentucky keep watching for fucking flashes." Sonny states, crouching beside the door and raising his Sterling with one hand, his other hand holding onto the wall beside the door. "Roger, Bonaparte." Charls says, scanning the rooftops and doorways and windows of the surrounding buildings.

Taylor drops, falling face first and immediately rolling onto his back, legs scrambling to stand but arms in a flurry to try and lift his rifle to fire. Puffs of dirt come up around the two men trying to cross, barely missing them and kicking up a hell of a lot of dust. Jackie immediately turns around and, without shouldering his CMG-1, opens fire towards the buildings where fire is coming from. Charls starts firing in groupings of three towards a window that's spouting out smoke and quick repeated flashes, dirt and dust flinging itself from around the window and chipping off chunks of concrete from said building. Sonny, meanwhile, rushes from cover and grabs Taylor by the back of his H-harness and quickly drags the blond thirty-year old back into the terminal, Jackie (A South-African) firing long bursts towards the buildings all the while.
>>
File: 1468744570273.jpg (3MB, 2600x2597px) Image search: [Google]
1468744570273.jpg
3MB, 2600x2597px
>>32897354

"Kentucky, help me with this sorry fucker!" Sonny exclaims. Charls leaps to his feet just in time for a bullet to streak right into the plate glass, causing it to rain down onto Charls, just as another bullet strikes Charls's M16, barely missing his chest. The distressed soldier tosses down the broken rifle, seeing as it has a gaping hole straight through the receiver and through the magazine lock, and pulls out a holstered Astra Constable. In less than a minute, the four soldiers are already outside the terminal and making a sprint for the Chickasaw. The civilians were already loaded up, the crew chief, Walther (Call-sign "Fritz"), gesturing for the four to get inside the helicopter.

The first one on is Taylor, blood is now obviously present on the lower half of his uniform and is completely soaking his pants, but the man shows little signs of discomfort, obviously a mix of adrenaline and shock. The second on is Jackie, eyes wide with fear and smoke rolling off the entirety of the exposed barrel of his CMG. The third on is Sonny, who wastes no time in firing back towards the buildings, most of his bullets strike the roof of the terminal however, but provides a nice intimidation factor. Charls runs as fast as he can, making it just to the Chickasaw when he's stopped by several plumes of dust that erupt as his feet and loud pings coming from the helicopter. Charls turns and raises the pistol, locating several flashes coming from the lobby of the terminal, he unloads the Astra right at the figuring in the lobby who immediately drops to the floor, either taking cover or dead. Charls then backs himself up to the chopper while reloading his pistol, ready for more fire to come from the terminal but finding no more gunfire to meet him on his trip to the Chickasaw.
>>
>>32897385

After being grabbed and yanked onto the helicopter, Charls finally re-holsters the pistol, Walther gives Oscar the OK and the helicopter soars into the air. Gunfire echoes from the buildings but no bullets find the H-19 as it turns away from Camalau and tilts towards Federal Police-controlled territory.

"Good job, monkeys." Sonny says, it's a typical phrase to use after missions, since their company is named "Gorilla" after all. "We rescued thirty-four civies, the rest were either picked up by other groups or by the Federal Police." The Aussie reports with a smile. "We'll be getting good pay out of this. Priority spending goes to Maverick for medical supplies and then to Kentucky, those fuckers cost us a rifle, thankfully Kentucky cost them a life." Sonny says, winking at Charls. The kid stares with a rather bewildered look. "Did I really?" Charls asks, surprised at the old man's eyesight. Sonny simply nods and turns his attention towards the sprawling forest of Brazil.

Charls stares at the Aussie for a minute, soaking in the look of the aged man with the Sterling, and then looks back out of his side of the Chickasaw. Another day in the life of an operating mercenary.

https://soundcloud.com/superruffles/hotline-rio-1

Link to the PB: http://pastebin.com/nqGiEu6D
>>
File: 1e8.jpg (72KB, 960x347px) Image search: [Google]
1e8.jpg
72KB, 960x347px
>>32897403
Alright /wfg/ this is my first story in a while, can I have some thoughts so I know how I did on my return trip?
>>
>>32897103
You might want to fix some wording of the lines in the 40s. And maybe some spelling.

I like the visual that suddenly made sense with your picture.
>>
>>32897458
thank you for the feedback anon, I went through and fixed the spelling errors I could find and got the wording issue fixed (I hope)
>>
File: 1485729240603.png (556KB, 1066x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485729240603.png
556KB, 1066x700px
>>
File: 1485730379419.jpg (192KB, 970x598px) Image search: [Google]
1485730379419.jpg
192KB, 970x598px
!
>>
Fuck it ill make it now
>>
>>32897696
limit is at 310...?
>>
>>32897299
>▶
Hey your back!
>>
File: 1483048537023.jpg (78KB, 476x441px) Image search: [Google]
1483048537023.jpg
78KB, 476x441px
>>
File: 1473645282618.jpg (323KB, 1161x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1473645282618.jpg
323KB, 1161x1599px
>>
File: 1474503898960.gif (1MB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
1474503898960.gif
1MB, 320x238px
>>
File: 1474578797647.jpg (305KB, 846x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1474578797647.jpg
305KB, 846x1304px
>>
There we go
>>
>>32894947
>>32895399

Go back to /x/ man, do you think there is really such thing?
>>
>>32857547

“They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one's country. But in modern war, there is nothing sweet nor fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason.”
Ernest Hemingway

Memory 1
I could not find a dry place to sit despite the wave of heat flowing from the billowing flames as one by one the roof timbers in the street collapsed. More than anything i wanted to sit and smoke a cigarette even though the trembling in my legs caused spikes of panic I would be unable to stand quickly and that I might be gunned down squatting like a garden ornament.

Passing the impact marks peppering the ground I found a dry patch of wall to lean against in an alley further up the street and watched the showers of sparks flow in the wind like pin prick holes in reality. After much fumbling and searching I lit and inhaled. A moment of pure personal indulgence. A man was moving from body to body where the blast had expelled the machine gun crew and teenage enemy fighters from the top of the little hotel on the corner at the other end of the road. I could see the people lying on the ground raise their arms occasionally as he approached before crouching beside them. A medic at work or a search for grenades or pistols. As I stubbed out the cigarette my legs had again become solid and I sloped back down to join the survivors. As I passed the bodies I could see pools of blood beside each and bulging eyes blankly examining the sky. They had all had their throats cut.

I passed the junction with the hotel on the corner the man responsible was beside another body carefully wiping his knife on the corpses khaki trousers. Somehow he sensed me staring and looked up with a fixed wide excited grin and gave me a thumbs up sign.

I never saw him again. When I think of devils and hell I see that street,

“Veni, vidi, vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered.)”
? Gaius Iulius Caesar
>>
>what would the founding father say about guns?
>OP pic very related!

>>32897853
>>32897853
>>32897853
>>32897853
>>32897853
>>
>>32897765
That's EXACTLY what a person trying to cover up a conspiracy would say, Poly. You're clearly in on it.
>>
File: 1397238358349.jpg (41KB, 279x304px) Image search: [Google]
1397238358349.jpg
41KB, 279x304px
>>32897765
>>32897913
I WANT TO BE IN ON CONSPIRACY STUFF TOO
>>
>>32897593
Almost...after the line with the spelling corrections, there's one more that jumped out at me.
>the feeling that something is watch is gone

Just curious...are you a native English speaker?
>>
>>32898167
yeah, I'm just tired and partly blind
>>
>>32898347
You are not alone...now go write some more spoop
>>
>>32897299
Mmmm, aww yiss, you're back
>>
>>32897233
T O A S T E R S T R U D E L
O
A
S
T
E
R

S
T
R
U
D
E
L
>>
>>32898620
>>32897717

Yes tis I, the most-non-frenchiest fry.

I've been spending my time wisely, in case you were all curious. :^)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0l3qfMjzv4
>>
>>32895399
Or we got jobs and/or lives and can't blast away on 4chan all the time.
Hue, conspiracy harder normie.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.