[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General-Guns are neat, yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 115

File: 1485730409967.jpg (117KB, 605x412px) Image search: [Google]
1485730409967.jpg
117KB, 605x412px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.
It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Serial-Anon
Serial 1: SHTF, /k/ommando must survive (ongoing)
http://pastebin.com/aMVuYEjc

Shakysniper
Ellie
http://pastebin.com/nmg31Nue

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread: >>32857547
>>
Greetings new thread! I come with an update!
Not an update about life, but an actual story update. It follows.
>>
>>32898007
>You woke up the next morning, feeling very relaxed
>Looking over, you find your pair of glasses and a glass of orange juice
>This seems to be a common occurrence for now, but you're not complaining
>You got out of bed slowly this time, learning from the last time
>You down the orange juice before anything else, wouldn't want to collapse while getting ready
>One shit, shower, and shave later, you get dressed and head out to the living room
>You weren't prepared for what you happened upon
>You find Selene and Lucya asleep on the couch
>Selene is laying prone with her head to the side, taking up most of the couch
>Her corset is laying on the floor next to the couch, which is good to see
>Then again, does it even affect her breathing at all?
>And Lucya is sleeping on top of her
>Although it seems as if Selene doesn't even notice
>Your thoughts were interrupted by a voice
*Keep quiet, Anon. Don't want her to wake up, now do we?*
>Apparently, Lucya wasn't asleep as it were
>"Right, sorry. How'd this happen?"
*Oh, she got all sleepy after we got you to go to sleep and I told her she shouldn't sleep on top of you.*
>You shift your weight and shrug
>"I mean, I wouldn't be that opposed to having her sleep on top of me."
>Lucya stares at you disappointedly
*It's this early and you're already trying to get at her?*
>You shake your hands in front of you
>"No, no! Not like that. I was just saying that you could have left her if she was already asleep."
*She wasn't, so I had her move. And she tried to go back, so I relegated myself to sleeping on top of her.*
>"Huh, okay."
>You walk over to the kitchen and look in the fridge
>"You want anything?"
*Shouldn't I be cooking for you? I mean, I am the woman here.*
>You look over to see she's walked to the other side of the fridge door
>>
>>32898018
>"Lucya, you're not my romantic partner, nor my mother or grandmother. You don't have to cook for me just because you're the woman that's awake."
*True, I'm not. You can definitely find someone to be your romantic partner, I know you can. I'll still be your first rifle regardless of that, which is something different in my eyes.*
>You close the fridge door
>"We could try something like that if you wanted?"
>She shakes her head
*I think we're fine the way we are right now. You care about me in ways you don't even care for family members for, so that's good enough for me.*
>You close the gap and give her a hug, and she hugs back
>"Then that's fine by me. So what about breakfast?"
>You both release each other
*Why don't we go outside and get the mail, you didn't check it at all this past week.*
>"And you didn't do it for me?"
*I didn't have the key.*
>"Oh. Well, if you want to get dressed and grab a jacket, then I guess we can go."
*Can I take a shower as well? It has been a while since you've cleaned me, you know.*
>"Sure, go right ahead. I'll just be waiting out here."
>Lucya walked over to the bathroom and closed the door; the sound of running water to soon follow
>Now that you think of it, she was right
>Ever since Selene had come home with you almost two weeks ago, there hasn't been much done in the way of cleaning either of them
>Before Selene had arrived, and before you knew Lucya was an actual Waffegeist, you cleaned her a lot
>It was almost a therapeutic measure for you
>Bad day? Come home and clean Lucya
>Shit test result? Same thing
>When you were angry at people? Some days it was cleaning, others it was just sitting there and holding her until your nerves calmed down
>Bringing you back to the present, your stomach growls
>You figure that she's going to take longer than you do in the shower due to having that much more hair, so you decide to make something
>You rustle through the cabinets until you find the bread and peanut butter
>>
>>32898026
>Jelly? Nah. You don't need that shit sullying your pure peanut butter sandwich
>Something simple for the two of you so that you wouldn't wake up Selene with the smell of the food being cooked
>It's effortless and doesn't take but a few minutes
>Eventually, the water turns off and a few minutes later, Lucya steps out of the conjoined bedroom
>She decided to wear basically what you were wearing, same make of jeans, same socks, but with a different colored and patterned button down shirt
>You pour two glasses of orange juice for the two of you and hand her one as she reaches you
*I thought we were going to get the mail?*
>"We were, I just got hungry."
*Fine, but we shouldn't waste so much of the day.*
>She's still berating you by the time you've already gotten halfway through your sandwich
>With food in your mouth, you point towards her sandwich
>"Look who's wasting time now, not eating so we can go get the mail."
>She looks at you with a glare that you could best describe as 'seriously?' but she ends up eating anyways
>A few minutes later and you're both done, so you put on your everyday shoes and she puts on her combat boots from her uniform
>Wait, where did those come from?
>You're pretty sure that they weren't on the floormat where you kept your shoes
>Then again, you don't know too much about how Waffengeist work
>You've known a few, like Mallory, Fred's wife that runs the Waffengeist dating service
>The ones that your friends had at the range the day after the election
>But you never really knew how things worked with them
*Hey, still with me?*
>Lucya's voice shakes you out of your train of thought
>"What?"
*You zoned out there for a few, you alright?*
>You move towards the door and open it, letting her step outside of the apartment
>"Yeah, was just thinking about some stuff."
>She closes the door behind her and you lock it
*Like what?*
>The weather was warm enough that you didn't need a jacket at all, despite it being late November
>>
>>32898042
>So you start walking to the mailboxes near the offices of the apartment complex and Lucya follows
>You don't get very far before she asks the same question again
*Like what?*
>"Well, I'm a little confused right now."
*Oh?*
>"Yeah. I didn't see your boots on the shoe mat by the door before you put them on."
>She looks down at them for a few seconds before looking back at you
*Ah, that. You don't know much about Waffengeist do you?*
>"Not really enough to know how you did that boot trick."
*Shall I explain it to you?*
>You look over at her
>Her head is tilted up and away from you ever so slightly and she's smirking
>You're intrigued at her choice of body language for your question, but it doesn't matter
>You'd rather learn than pick some petty squabble
>"If it's not too much trouble, of course."
*Oh, it isn't. I can explain what I know. Basically, we get to choose what happens to a certain extent, in regards to our appearance. Just like humans are born with traits intrinsic to their parents, we have certain traits of the bloodline of those who made us. So you'll see some of my sisters having different colored hair, different faces, body types, and such. As for personalities and what clothes we wear, that's largely up to us and our own experiences.*
>She doesn't say anything to you as you process the information
>A few apartments closer to the mailbox, you come up with a question for her
>"So then what about the things that people change all the time? So basically, what happens to their hair if they wanted to cut it?"
>She grabs a few strands of her hair as she muses your question
*I do not know. I think that if I were to get a haircut, then it wouldn't affect what my rifle form looks like, but if, let's say, my barrel was cut down, then I would probably lose a large amount of my hair.*
>"So changes to the rifle always change the Waffegeist, but changes to the Waffegeist don't always change the weapon?"
>>
>>32898060
*As far as I know, changing myself as I am will not change the rifle.*
>You nod, acknowledging this
>Rounding the corner, you come to the offices of the apartment complex
>Fairly normal looking building for an apartment complex, nothing too interesting
>About 50 feet away from the west side of the building is the mailboxes
>You walk over with Luyca and open your mailbox out of the set, looking inside and grabbing a week's worth of mail
>You turn around with the intention of walking away, but your path is blocked
>Before you can think about it, Lucya slams you up against the mailboxes, pinning your shoulders down with her hands
*I want you to listen to me very carefully, okay?*
>You nod
*You will never, ever drastically modify me while I am in my rifle form. Cleaning, sight adjustment, or refinishing the wood? Sure. But cutting me down, trying to put me into one of your 'modern stocks' or fitting some sort of god awful scope on me, and you can be sure that I will make you stop; forcibly if I have to, understand me?!*
>"Y-yes, Lucya. I understand."
>She lets go of your shoulders, and you both step away from the mailboxes and start walking back to your apartment
>She's completely silent as you walk past a few apartments on your way back
>You decide to break it
>"I think I know what this is about."
*You'd better.*
>"That day I was in the store; the day that I bought you. You weren't the only Mosin Nagant in there. There was another one. Although, I would hardly call her a Mosin anymore."
>She had to have known what you were talking about
>There was a Mosin Nagant M1891/30 that had a cut down barrel, no front sights, a horribly tacky painted archangel stock, and a foldable bipod
>The only reason that you even knew that it was a M1891/30 was because of the price tag
>>
>>32898073
*Her name was Diana. I didn't know her before that store, never ran into her during the war or anything. But I barely even knew her from the store. She would sit in the corner at nights and refuse to talk to me. I could tell that she was still a Mosin like me on the inside, but her entire appearance was one that would never befit rifles like us. The price tag that the store gave her was too high for how she is now. She might never actually leave that store.*
>"I'm sorry for her, no Waffegeist deserves that."
*She definitely did not. I worry that no one will buy her. But even if they do, I fear that she will never be the same as she once was. I am sorry to have brought it up, I just needed to make sure you knew where I stood.*
>Walking beside one another, you reach over with your free hand and hug her shoulders
>"You're fine as you are. I promise that the only changes I ever make to you will be with your full consent and only to refine your original image."
>She sniffs, and you can tell she's tearing up, but you don't press the issue and release her shoulders
*Thank you.*
>A few more steps of silence before the question that burned your mind yesterday as you fell asleep came back to you
>"Lucya?"
*Yes?*
>"You said that you went to the store with the lady across the street yesterday, right?"
*Oh yes, Katherine! She is a wonderful lady who needed some company, I hope you do not mind.*
>You shake your head
>"Not at all, I was just wondering why Selene did not go with you."
>Lucya stops walking, and you realize that you're about four apartments away from yours
>She looks around, and then turns to you
*You know what she is, right?*
>"Yes, a Vampirgewehr.*
*Alright, well as it turns out, when I answered the door when Katherine was ready to go, Selene couldn't make it past the doormat before freaking out and running back inside, and closing the door.*
>"Any idea what it was that caused her to do that?"
>>
>>32898087
*Well, she said she's a Vampirgewehr, right? That term reminds me of one from back home; Strigoi. Of course, you know them as vampires, but they both have one similar drawback; they will be disintegrated by natural sunlight. The difference here is that because of her other form, she will not be able to disintegrate when in sunlight.*
>"So, because she's also a rifle, she won't be disintegrated by the sunlight?"
*Exactly. And I think we can both agree that this is a very good thing.*
>"Right. So what does happen?"
>Lucya scratches the back of her head, contemplating an answer
>You and her are standing there for a few minutes when you hear a voice from a few feet away
<Lucya, dear. Thank you for going with me to the store yesterday, it was great to have company with me again.>
>Lucya turns around at the voice and her entire body language lightens up
*Katherine! I am thankful you allowed me to go with you, but I am so sorry about how Selene reacted when she was almost out the door.*
>You turn and look at Katherine; the kindly elderly lady that lives across the street from you
>You're not certain of her age, but she is surprisingly healthy for someone her age
>The only thing that seems off is that she seems possibly a little too old by the way she acts
>Almost like she's from an age long past
>You decide it would be rude not to acknowledge your kindly neighbor
>>
>>32898100
>"Good morning Katherine, how are you today?"
<I am doing quite well, young man.>
>She turns to Lucya once more
<Your friend means well, but I think I understand what plagues her.>
*Y-you do?!*
<Yes, I have noticed that her skin is almost deathly pale. It would do her well to see a doctor about that. But until then, so she is not cooped up in the house like an old lady, such as myself; I suggest you get her some sunscreen lotion.>
>"Sunscreen?"
>She chuckles a little at your confusion
<Oh dear Anon, you must know of sunscreen. Why look at you! I am certain that you burn quite easily come summer time. Get her some sunscreen and there should be no issues anymore!>
>Lucya looks at you at the same time that you look at her
>"Looks like we've got a little trip to make."
*Indeed. Thank you for your help Katherine, I'll see about making more time to come visit you soon.*
<Thank you dears, good luck with her.>
>With that she walks away and goes back to her own apartment
>You look at Lucya again and shake your keys in front of her
>"We've got something to go do."
*Indeed we do.*

>>
>>32898112
And that's it for right now.
This 2nd section has been hard to write after having such a long break in between me writing section 1 and 2. Odds are I'll be able to put out updates with a little more stable frequency after the next update.

Thanks for keeping up with this!
>>
File: 1458521364747.jpg (53KB, 553x827px) Image search: [Google]
1458521364747.jpg
53KB, 553x827px
Is HFG ded
I want more of his stuff :(
>>
File: wastegate-knockhill-small.jpg (28KB, 799x508px) Image search: [Google]
wastegate-knockhill-small.jpg
28KB, 799x508px
>>32898128
now that was a ride

on an unrelated note, it's 6:37 PM, and i still haven't gone to bed

Only reason my heart still is pumping is eurobeat and Red bull

Anyway, next update will be rolling in now
>>
>It did take some while to fall asleep
>two thousand weapons over the span of a few days
>And because they were in the box, it was highly likely that that all had geists
>There was also a concerning amounts of NFA items, AOWs and so on
>That was likely another reason they ended up in that dreadful place

>Some hours later, you are greeted with a big light shining down on your face
>who the hell put the sun there anyway?
>And sun this late in the year meant you had slept away all morning
>it takes you some time to realize someone is banging the door

>”what, who is it?!”
“Can i come in?”

>That was a voice you didn’t recognize
>Annie, who just has woken up, is blushing slightly, and almost tries to choke down a nervous laughter

>”Do you know who that is?”
Well... yes. I should have told you this earlier, but…

“Are you dressed?”
>”What? no, not really?”
“Please cover yourself with a blanket, i will enter now”

>The door opens and a young small girl steps in

Anon, this is Gnevny…

“I am glad to see you. I have been carried by Annie for some time”
>”As… a pistol?”
“Yes. Not very powerful but very reliable”

>”Annie, why have you never mentioned this?”
Well, techni-
“Previous owner was a bad person. Annie saved me. My Spatasel”
>>
>>32898179
>”Annie, when she said “saved” does she actually mean theft?”
He tried to rob me
>”Well, worked so far i suppose. And it’s not like it makes our situation much worse anyway. Now, Genevny, you wanted to say something?”

>The girl flinches somewhat

“Not the first “E”. Just Gnevny. Gnev-ny”
>”Gnevny. Okay. Now, i figure you didn’t come here to introduce yourself?”
“No, i am here only to inform you that there is a lot of people downstairs earlier. I told them they should rest for now. They ignored me first, then made some food, ate most of it and went back into the storage. There is one left though. She does not seem to be very pleased with the situation. Twice as big as i am”

>Annie sighs, and then stands up
>She was never the shy one, and completely reveals her entire figure
>no matter how pleasant you found this, Gnevny turned out to be more the prude type
>She goes completely red, and shuffles towards the opposing wall, staring right into it from just two inches away

“Y-you are being indecent! That is no way to act in front of people!”

>Annie giggles

And you are going to do something about it?
“I cannot”

>Gnevny still seems rather upset, and is still looking directly into the wall
>Annie puts on exactly one piece of cloth, and then walks over to Gnevny
>A few seconds later she shoves a Makarov halfway down her panty lining and giggles

She hates when i do that!
>>
>>32898193
>Annie keeps smiling while she dresses herself for the day
>Tight jeans. For some reason Annie was very fond of tight jeans
>She watches herself in the mirror, spins around, moves her legs, poses a little
>Surprising anyone made tight jeans for women in that size
>Just seeing her enjoying this, just looking herself in the mirror and looking happy…
>It warms the heart
>Annie finished up dressing herself, with a last spin, whirling 47 inches barrel length worth of charcoal black hair around
>And then that big smile again

I think you will have to get dressed too, Anon. It seems we have dissidents to take care about

>”Sure, give me a minute”

>Your dressing up process is a lot faster than hers and is not much longer than pulling on a pair of pants and a T-shirt
>In the kitchen a large woman was sitting, probably from another large weapon

“You’re the ones that are going to tell me what the fuck is going on?”
The big ass has a big mouth. Start by addressing me as Miss Simonov and we can get somewhere
“The fuck did you call me?”
Big ass or big mouth?

>The other woman stands up with a speed that makes the chair she was sitting on fly away

“You're fucking asking for it”

>Annie’s eyes narrow and her voice fills with venom

You move with the intent to hurt. I will not take one step backwards. Stay where you are or face the consequences

>The woman's fists clenches as she moves towards Annie
>This turned out to be a very unwise decision
>The woman was somewhat heavy but this was not due to sheer strength like in Annie’s case, she was a tad chubby
>This inevitably led to her being hit and forced to the ground
>Annie had a knee firmly planted in her back and pressed harder down as the woman tried to move
>She squealed as her arms were twisted in a very uncomfortable way around her back
>>
>>32898198
Now will you listen to me?
“Let me go you fucAAAAHHHHHH”
it's your arm. I can do this all day
“J-just let me go”

>the woman's voice starts to fill with… pain? Or maybe desperation?

What is my name?
“...”
Maybe you need a reminder
“NONONONO! please don't do that again”
I'll try again. What is my name?
“M-miss...WHAAAAA”

>Annie bends the woman's arm even more

“SIMONOV! S-simonov... Your name is miss Simonov”
There we are. That wasn't so difficult. Now, if you ever try something on me or Anon again I will go medieval on you

>”If I were you, I'd trust her” you say, agreeing with Annie
>”She is frighteningly good with a riding crop”

>She freezes and goes somewhat pale

“S-sorry”
Shush. Get up from the ground, you look disgraceful. And make us some coffee.
“O-okay”
Excuse me?
“of course miss Simonov!”
You know what, that didn't feel as good as I thought. Instead… call me… Headmistress
“H-headm-”
Do not stutter while I am present. It's disgraceful
“Yes Headmistress”
Now, go make us some food. I'm hungry
“Yes Headmistress”

>A few minutes later you chat idly with Annie at the table
>It was a truly massive thing, likely made out of oak and very old
>it was placed next to a massive, almost panorama like window
>the view was truly a sight to behold
>several miles of open fields, then hundreds of miles of woods, and somewhere far away, at the horizon, the snow covered peak of a mountain is visible
>>
>>32898202
Anon, what is a ring crop anyway?
>”I said it mostly to mess with her really”
Yeah, I get that, but what is it? I never heard the word before
>”Well, you, uhm… hit horses with it so the run faster I guess?
Hit horses? But why did you said I was good with it? Do you hit people with it?
>”Augh… Well I suppose you can. But it's more done to show… authority?
Authoritative riding crop?
>”Please don't say it like that…”
Huh. You went all red
>”...”
What?
>”What are you doing?”
Googling! You said I should do that whenever I didn't know something!
>”Ohnonono, please don't do that”

>But it was too late
>Annie’s eyes widen in surprise
>Or shock?
>And then the warmest deep red blush you had ever seen her do, as her eyes narrow again
>She opens her mouth just a little and puts her left hand to her cheek

Oh Anon, I had no idea...
>”Annie for the love of God don't get any ideas”
You know, for you, I'd be up fo-
“Annie. Please stop”
What! I've not done anything!
>"No, but I can see exactly what you are thinking. We are NOT getting a riding crop"
But Anon...
>"Come on, you're like 6'4 you can't do puppy dog eyes"
Please...?
>"Cut it out"
Please...
>"Oh for the the love of God, alright alright. But I want to be very clear that thing isn't going anywhere near me, understood?"

>Annie doesn't answer, but rather skips over to you and gives you a big hug
>>
>>32898210
Thankyouthankyouthankyou, I love you Anon...
>"Just promise that will not go anywhere close to me"
I swear on my family's name
>"haven't you tried to get my family name for how many months now?"
Speaking of, when am I gett-

>Your conversation was interrupted by the woman standing in the door with a tray of assorted food and drink on it

"Headmistress, your food is ready"
Good, lay it out in front of us
“Yes”
Yes what?
“Yes H-headmistress”
Good. But don't stutter

>She unloads the tray and put its content on plates on front of you
>Egg, bacon, some bread, coffee, juice
>Not too bad all in all
>Just as everything is properly set out in front of you, the woman turn around and heads for the kitchen

Oh? No you're not going anywhere. Come sit down here, next to me.

>The woman stops
>Her voice temples but she manages not to stutter

“Yes Headmistress”
Now, sit down between us. On your knees. Ass on your heels
“Yes Headmistress”

>Annie runs her fingers through the kneeling woman's hair

Good girl… I've always wanted a pet in .308 you know? You are .308, right?

>She closes her eyes and lowers her head slightly

“Yes Headmistress”
Judging by your build, belt fed?

>She nods

A belt fed weapon with a geist, I can see why they wanted you in the box. I'm guessing you're not semi auto only either?
“No, Headmistress. Full auto. And may I ask what the box is?”

>Annie sighs

Anon, please?

>”Right. So the short version of this is some people aren't very happy about guns having people in them. So any chance they get to take it from us, they take. Buy backs, theft, Confiscations, all that stuff. These weapons are taken to a facility, called the box where they are…”

Yes, bad things would happen. So a team of good people decided to make sure they don't suffer death by hydraulic press. So we technically stole everything and brought it here
>>
>>32898218
“But Headmistress, if you found me there…?”
What do you remember from your last owner, just before you got here?
“There was money, Headmistress. I think I was sold.
That is unfortunate. Our estimates say at least 80% of these weapons were taken again their owners will. Plan is we are going to return these, if they want to.
“What about the others, Headmistress?”
>”We're not sure yet. Do you have a name by the way?”
Last owner gave me one, but I'm not using that again

You're my doll now, so I'll call yo-
>”Engine”
What, that's not a name
>”Shush Annie. I hear an engine”

>suddenly, the DEFCON level is dropped several steps
>Annie pulls the little Makarov out and makes ready, and you follow suit, weapon drawn

Expecting anyone?
>”One guy, yeah. But listen, that doesn't sound like an ancient 4 Runner. And he would give us a heads up before he gets here”
You can tell that from how it sounds?
>”Duuh. This is a V8”

>And just like you have predicted, a V8
>One of the late 00s Chargers, complete with bull bars and a flashy lights on top
>And “Sheriff” written with big letters down the side
>This is bad
>This is really bad
>And older man exits, with a shotgun in his hand
>But, very surprisingly, he neatly unloads it and sets it down by the front tire
>He straightens out his uniform and with a dignified walk head towards the door
>Knock knock knock

>”Annie, take her with you and go upstairs, now”

>She nods, somewhat concerned
>you tuck your pistol in the back of your pants and head towards the door
>Now, let’s put all those lying skills to use
>The door opens

>”Good morning, sheriff”
>>
File: HAHA TIME TO RALLY.gif (2MB, 350x220px) Image search: [Google]
HAHA TIME TO RALLY.gif
2MB, 350x220px
that's it for me today

Next update from me will have either have a tank hunter or a battleship in it
>>
File: 1479763266346.jpg (127KB, 800x539px) Image search: [Google]
1479763266346.jpg
127KB, 800x539px
>>32897424
Hey, that's not bad. Digging the Brazilian setting. Hope to hear more soon.

>>32898128
No worries. Glad to hear more of your story. Vampire geists are an interesting concept, and you've already got a pretty good lore about them.

>>32898244
And it's everyone's favorite superdom anti tank rifle, saving geists and such. Didn't think geists could carry other geists; closest I can remember is Sophie the Beretta being able to actually use herself. But that's interesting. And I'm guessing she's about to get an M-60 as a pet? Yeah, Annie's one hell of a dom alright.
>>
>>32898134
He is not. His school started up again, however.
>>
>>32898171
Aren't you supposed to not take that kind of shit when you're recovering?

Actually, what kind of shit do they have you taking?
>>
File: oh well.png (22KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
oh well.png
22KB, 275x200px
>>32898278
Annie is going to face a quite interesting... humanization process so to say

i have it all planned out you know

>>32898293
lets just put it this way, my medication list is longer than the list of the friends i currently have

whatever, i'm gonna die in a year or so anyway
>>
File: 1441057673924.jpg (26KB, 210x341px) Image search: [Google]
1441057673924.jpg
26KB, 210x341px
>>32898210
>76" tall
>47" of charcoal black hair
Sweet GOD
>>
>>32898316
Nigger, if you die on us, I will find you and kill you myself!

But no, really...death sucks. While I personally see no problem with wiping out 100% of the human race, I see absolutely no reason why an individual should die from something so fucking stupid as unchecked cellular division.

Take your pills, don't fuck up, and don't fucking die, you retard.
>>
>>32898421
30 lashings for rudeness and profanity in the presence of women
>>
>>32898505
There are no women on the internet.
>>
>>32898546
still thirty lashings
>>
File: NO.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>32898592
Don't threaten me with a good time.

Debt paid on delivery of proof that there ARE women on the internet, despite having been clearly defined as nonexistent by the previously posted "rules of the internet" from last thread.
>>
File: 1457129332273.jpg (79KB, 750x710px) Image search: [Google]
1457129332273.jpg
79KB, 750x710px
>>32897103
An anon and a Martini-Henry enter the Alaskan wilderness. What they'll find will change history.
Really glad there's more Adventures of Lily and Anon #Q. And in the Great North too. Lily better not turn into a skinwalker though.

>>32898505
But I've heard you swear before...
>>
>>32898762
I take the punishment for my foul language
>>
>>32898042
>>Jelly? Nah. You don't need that shit sullying your pure peanut butter sandwich

My nigga
>>
Hey guys, Anon from the last thread asking for western guns. I'll ask one more time in this general if that's alright, if it isn't, tell me to fuck off.

Anyone interested in potentially appearing in a fanfiction/western crossover, please leave me a long arm and a side arm that was made before 1900. I need to populate the "Clover Gang".

Also as a side note thanks to everyone who posted theirs in the last thread, I was shocked at how many different choices you guys made, and that you threw me some stuff I hadn't even heard of before. I think that so far, the massive array of guns will very well represent a gang of /k/ommandos, it's as diverse as you all are, and the gun interests on this board.

Thanks guys.
>>
File: Bullard.jpg (35KB, 1200x313px) Image search: [Google]
Bullard.jpg
35KB, 1200x313px
>>32898854
>>32894972
>>
I'm gonna continue this; http://pastebin.com/pn7JKNKU

since there's at least one person watching.

Leo was awakened by an insistent beeping in his ear, and an augreal message painted onto the back of his eyelids.

YOUR COMPANY HEALTH PLAN FROM [Kurghardt Security and Riot Control, inc] HAS BEEN EXPENDED.
PLEASE LEAVE THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY OR CLICK HERE TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY FOR A MEDICAL LOAN!

He groaned audibly and opened his eyes, swiping the message away with a lazy sweep of his hand. He was alone, confined to a hospital bed in an abandoned ward. A quickly abandoned ward too, the other beds were a mess. Looked down, he observed that his skinsuit had been cut to pieces, and there were discolored patches on his skin where synthskin had clearly been grafted on.

Attempting to get to his feet, he collapsed with weak legs and a throbbing head. The painkillers had run out with his medical coverage, it would seem. Taking a moment to steel himself, he hauled his battered body upright by the bed's railing, and forced himself to survey the room. All the cupboards had been turned out, leaving a couple of gowns scattered on the floor, but alas, no drugs.

Limping out of the ward, he discovered that the entire wing appeared abandoned too. Leo was beginning to become concerned. Was this a fever dream? Or had something gone horribly wrong? He headed for the exit, dragging his aching legs down the hallways and searching wards left and right. He found a bottle of aspirin, a handful of which took the edge off, but there was nothing stronger to be found.

The abandoned hospital was creepy, as they generally were, and Leo decided to arm himself by kicking an IV stand apart and hefting the central supporting pole. It was flimsy, but better than nothing. And it could serve as a walking cane as well. When he finally located an exit, he was completely unprepared for the sight before him.
>>
>>32899109
Columns of smoke rose across the city, fires raging in the rubble of collapsed skyscrapers. The sky was scored across with the dissipating wakes of orbital shuttles, and the bright tracers of anti-aircraft guns. The air was alive with VTOLs, shrieking desperately towards the north edge of the city behind him. Three were crouched in the parking lot in front of him, bearing the insignia of the Conglomerate's Special Internal Policy Enforcement division.

Leo gritted his teeth and ran towards the VTOLs as their engines spun up and they began to hover. Hanging out the side door of one of them was a man in Overlord armor, also bearing the SIPE markings.

"HEY! HEY! WAIT FOR ME!" Leo yelled hoarsely, waving his makeshift quarterstaff to get the attention of the Overlord.

"FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL!" The man barked back, as his craft climbed higher.

"WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON?!" Leo croaked, raising a hand to shield his eyes from the dust kicked up by the VTOL.

"REBEL SCUM ARE ATTACKING THE PLANET. THE SECTOR ADMIN HAS AUTHORIZED A STRATEGIC WITHDRAWAL FROM THIS AREA!" The Overlord explained, preparing to shut the door.

"REBELS?! WHAT THE FUCK MAN, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE! I'M AN OVERLORD JOCK LIKE YOU, THEY'LL SKIN ME ALIVE!"

"EVACUATION FLIGHTS ARE VIP ONLY. MY ADVICE? GET RID OF THAT SKINSUIT AND LEARN TO SUCK UP TO ALIENS!"

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE!" Leo shouted desperately.

"WHY?"

"B-BECAUSE... I'M HUMAN DAMNIT!"

"GOOD FOR YOU!" The Overlord slammed the door, and all three VTOLs rocketed into the sky, leaving Leo stranded among the ruined and burning remains of the parking lot.

Leo stood there, crushed, for a few moments. Then, started quickly limping back into the hospital. He shed his skinsuit as quickly as possible, replacing it with a set of scrubs he found.
>>
>>32899116
Keeping a tight hold on his staff, he ventured further into the darkened complex, looking for the dispensary. Lights were unnecessary, Leo's eyes were entirely synthetic and had integrated night-for-day. The synth skin on his torso was also starting to hurt with increasing severity, forcing him to double over and stop a few times. A baseline Human 700 years ago wouldn't have been able to get half this far, but seven decades of cumulative gene therapy combined with affordable and advanced cybernetics had resulted in a much tougher breed of Human.

At last he discovered the pharmacy. Unfortunately the drugs were inside a vendor. Leo flicked his wrist, causing a very small, wickedly curved blade to slide out of the tip of his right index finger. He'd lost the entire right arm to a molotov cocktail years ago, and it was now entirely synthetic, with a few tricks up its sleeve. Literally. He applied the blade to the vendor like a can opener, leveraging the strength of his prosthesis to peel the machine open like a tin of beans and pillage the painkillers and stimulants inside.

His mind cleared of the clouding influence of pain, Leo explored further, walking more confidently now. Hopefully there was a security station where he could find a gun, a hand pacifier or at least a baton. As he crept through the hallways, one hand on the scrub pocket full of pill bottles to stop them rattling and the other brandishing his IV pole turned staff, he heard the sound of boots on tile.

Standing perfectly still and straining his aural implants, he could make out the faint sound of careful footsteps and low chatter. The voices were speaking incredibly fast, and not English... exactly. As it drew closer Leo could make out the trademark lilting, trilling tones of Shanglish, an abbreviated and streamlined English dialect spoken by the alien Sha'dee when they thought Humans weren't listening.
>>
>>32899125
"Shit." He muttered under his breath, hefting his pole and creeping carefully forward.

Leo followed the sound of the voices until he reached a lobby with a security desk. The door had been cut off its hinges with freq knives, and there were three lightly armored figures rummaging through lockers behind the counter. Carbines hung from slings behind their shoulders with stocks collapsed, their hands occupied with the business of finding and sorting the contents of the security desk's armory. Like him, Sha'dee had excellent night vision, though theirs was an evolved trait rather than a cybernetic one.

If he could get behind one of them, break his neck with the staff and grab his weapon, he could quickly gun down all three. He had forgotten another Sha'dee sense which made them very difficult to sneak up on. As he reached the door, he heard a pair of clicks behind him, and turned just in time to see the flat of a tomahawk collide with the side of his skull.

Laid out on the ground, vision swimming, Leo could barely make out the figures crowded around over him. They were speaking more slowly, and he could understand them, barely.

"Shit Vetra, did you have to knock him out? That's really bad for you, you know."

"So's getting cracked across the back of the neck with an IV pole."

"He's kinda cute, for a Human."

"What do we do with him?"

"Can we keep him? Please, Staff Sgt.?"

Before fading out for the second time in as many days, Leo was struck by the fact that the voices of the alien soldiers were... female?

>>
>>32897853
I've always seen these theeads but never really looked in them....

Have a bump
>>
>>32899125
>decades
Fuck me that's supposed to be "centuries"
>>
File: 1c8.jpg (9KB, 222x395px) Image search: [Google]
1c8.jpg
9KB, 222x395px
Bump
>>
We're in for a new direction: terra firma.
Serial-one, signing on.

It's dark. Nothing visible but a little red light amidst the fog.
>A dying star? What used to be this place's sun?
>What is this place? Some kind of hell? What have I done to deserve such punishment?

Eventually, the fog began to dissolve, and the dying star further solidified into the red warning light on the aircraft's instrument panel. Rain is falling through where the windshield used to be, water forming a puddle on the cabin floor.

The clock on the panel read out 7:36 PM.

Marv reached out over to the cabin light switch. Miraculously, it worked, illuminating the otherwise dark interior of what used to be a Cessna. He depressed the workings of the seatbelt latch, which came off easily.

Martin, the poor guy, is slumped over the controls. His back is peppered with holes, marked with the now dried blood on his shirt.

The rain grew even stronger. Marv took this as a signal to stay in the wreckage to take inventory. He took a glance on his Jericho 941, neatly inserted on it's holster, accompanied by two spare magazines on a pouch.

Looking behind the seat, there are two spare rockets for the launchers in the cargo space, along with a bug-out bag containing some food, bottled water, an Orion flare gun, and a first-aid kit. A machete in it's sheath protruded from the side of the bag.

A look back at Martin's body, he carried on a custom shoulder rig system an Armscor 1911, along with a pair of spare magazines. He once said back in the base that he would not want your greasy hands on his baby, unless he expires, in which you get a pass.

>"Just make sure you take care of her, okay? She only likes ball ammunition for some reason."
He said back then.
>>
>>32899817
The rain has long stopped, giving Marv ample time to dig a deep hole on the soft ground to place Martin in. Leaving him in the wreckage is a bit unceremonial, the thoughts on scavengers ripping his corpse to shreds disturbed him. Might as well have the ground have a go on his body.

A crude cross made from wiring and wing ribs marked his grave, the aircraft's keys dangling at the middle.

>May you rest in peace, my man. We had a good run. I promise to take care of her.
Marv said as he paid his final respects for his fallen comrade.

He turned on the wreckage once again, looking at the rocket launchers attached to the wings. Six Airtronic RPG-7s, each with a servo attached to their triggers, served as the primary armament of the aircraft. He himself had 7 confirmed ground vehicle kills with the weapon system, the last one should be the eighth for him.

Marv took down one of the launchers and performed a test on the firing mechanism. He then went on to cut a section of seatbelt to be fashioned into a sling for it.

With all the items recovered from the aircraft laid neatly on the ground, he paused to look at his handiwork.

>These should be good enough. Enough to finish the mission we were given. Enough to crush them.
He muttered to himself.

He put Martin's shoulder rig on him, along with the bug-out bag. A press check confirms the Jericho and the 1911's load statuses, and they slipped in their respective holsters.

With a swing and some groaning, he slung the launcher on his back. The device's weight mirrored its destructive capability.

Four gun-trucks. One down. Three to go.
>>
File: DSC00578.jpg (126KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00578.jpg
126KB, 640x480px
>>32898244
Looking forward to it when I get back!

>>32898421
Pic related.
>>
>>32899869
Uh, what is that supposed to be?
>>
>>32899877
A duffelbag, hung from the 3rd floor bridge of my barracks.

Pay no mind to the contents.
>>
File: 58839930_p3_master1200.jpg (336KB, 744x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58839930_p3_master1200.jpg
336KB, 744x1200px
For Mika and for Keizoku
>>
File: 0bb353a3cbaa76b1b42d38ad3a93a363.png (731KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0bb353a3cbaa76b1b42d38ad3a93a363.png
731KB, 1920x1080px
>>32899999
YES. FUCKING YES. MY DEVOTION IS ABSOLUTE.
>>
>>32898854
You think you can have one weirdo with a LeMat (.42, 20 ga) and a Winchester 1892 (.44-40)?

He might be mildly autistic and like even numbers (hence all the 4s in the calibers).
>>
>>32899159
It kinda works, though...it implies that he's older than he looks by virtue of the grafting and crafting of his genetic material. I might be doing mental gymnastics to make it fit.

Overall, I do like how this is coming along. You didn't mention the second Sha'dee sense that made it difficult to surprise them, however. Was this intentional?
>>
Hey guys sorry for not posting in a while. School's been kicking my ass and I got sick this weekend.

The story's still continuing but updates will be far more sporadic than usual. Again apologies for being MIA.
>>
>>32899970
Yeah, I'm the guy you originally told "pic related" to, and I can only really see what looks like the outside of a building in a pic taken 3 months ago...at night, with no flash.

Could you at least try to stage that pic again with better light?
>>
>>32900382
I'll be sure to adjust the settings better next time I'm using my 10 year old camera to take pictures of shit I did while I was drunk and angry.
>>
>>32900552
So, tonight, after work?
>>
>>32899999
He actually did it. The absolute fucking madman.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 283x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 283x400px
So, /wfg/, do you have a special someone this coming February 14?

>tfw no gf
>tfw no waifu
>tfw no raifu
>>
>>32897424
Only thing that really springs to mind is that, unless pertinent to the story or part of a larger story, you probably should have just identified everyone by their code-name or actual name. It took away from the flow of your otherwise enjoyable writing.
>>
>>32900775
GF and I are going out to dinner/show murder mystery.
>>
>>32900775
I plan to cuddle and headpat my wife while we watch something on Netflix. We both have work at 5 am the next day, so there may be Netflix and chill, but no booze.
>>
>>32900775

I told someone from the archivist team if he does anything he will sleep on the couch for a week

>that is a jew invention
> i can not remenber his thread name
>sup jt
>>
File: 031.jpg (88KB, 650x419px) Image search: [Google]
031.jpg
88KB, 650x419px
>>32900862
So no headpats in bed, after breakfast in bed?
>>
>>32900902
If you are who i think you are i found your phone
>god damn it i cant remenber the thread name
>>
File: Im-The-Captain-Now.jpg (11KB, 478x350px) Image search: [Google]
Im-The-Captain-Now.jpg
11KB, 478x350px
>>32900921
>I'm the archivist now
>>
>>32900775
All I have to look forward to is the career fair here at school. No waifu/raifu. Only writing can ease my pain.

Writing and coca-cola. But mostly just writing.
>>
>>32900862
>sup JT

??
>>
>>32900775
Just this French babe, because my Mika figure preorder is for March.
>>
>>32900967
Just wait for the booze.
>>
>>32900627
Seeing as I'm gonna be gone until Saturday, probably not.
>>
File: after headpats.jpg (14KB, 231x233px) Image search: [Google]
after headpats.jpg
14KB, 231x233px
>>32900921
>>32900862

aww for fucks sake

>cant remenber my thread name
>>
>>32900775
I do as a matter of fact
>>
>>32900985
You know who i am

>>32901011
<3
>>
>>32901028
...?
>>
File: 20 - Essential.jpg (795KB, 1284x2004px) Image search: [Google]
20 - Essential.jpg
795KB, 1284x2004px
>>32900991
Sorry anon, but I don't drink. Not unless somebody forces me to. I spend all of my money and energy on books and school, anyway.
>pic unrelated because /lit/ doesn't read
>>
>>32900775
Gonna get my dick broke by a qt british girl who's pretty much an irl version of the character in my story (which is like half my reason for not writing as much)

Life is good man
>>
>>32900370
Yeah see in-universe Leo's not even that impressive of a cyborg. Apart from his arm and eyes, he's pretty normal for a 28th century Human. The point of the sentence is to show that Humanity has evolved considerably.

>You didn't mention the second Sha'dee sense that made it difficult to surprise them, however. Was this intentional?

Yes. If you've read my more lowbrow works in this universe though you know what it is already.
>>
>>32900801
>>32900816
>>32901103
Well fuck, three people with semi happy lives. Who are you all and why are you here? This is WFG where people come to be alcoholics and infinitely depressed.
But in all seriousness good for you three and I hope you all have a good time.
>>
>>32901141
Well if it helps I'm a >tfw no gf alcoholic who's probably going to spend Valentine's day drunk, stoned and yelling at pidgeons.
>>
>>32901141
Some one is healing me senpai, some of the older lurkers know i drinked a lot and shes living here with me

>>32900775
Since she told the plans i guess ill need to improvise
>>
>>32901155
Hey same except for the drinking, weed and pigeon yelling.
>>32901173
I remember, i've been here since WFG started Poly. I see all and I know all but I am happy to hear that, it's nice to hear about someone finding a balm for their soul.
>>
>>32901155
>Tfw too afraid to yell at pigeons
>>
>>32901141
I-I'm happy too...
>>
File: 1484019545370.png (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1484019545370.png
67KB, 230x230px
>>32901141
>Implying you need 3DPD to live a semi happy life
Living the good life.
>>
>>32901232
Do you need cute images of tanks to make you more happy JT?
>>
>>32901232
>>32901282
Because I am sure everyone in this thread will be more then happy to post those images.
>>
Fuck me this was a slog to write.

http://pastebin.com/43VMNEw6

And we remembered Zion is updated, can't say this is my best work but an update is an update.
>>
>>32900775
I wouldn't really consider a test and a paper due anything special.

My raifu will be waiting for me when I get home though, so that's something.
>>
>>32901309
Never don't post tanks on my account
>>
File: Cruis'n_World_(U)_snap0000.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cruis'n_World_(U)_snap0000.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
to /k/atch a predator.

Sorry it took so long for an update, I ran into a bit of writers block. as always the dashed line is where I left off. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

http://pastebin.com/MCy0dm3k
>>
>>32898904
Made me watch a Forgotten Weapons video.

>>32900340
The more autistic the better! And also, I love LeMat's, one of my favourite pistols of the era. One of the worst characters in the story, a notorious bank and train robber is going to carry a LeMat.
>>
>>32901054
Benis
>>
File: 1481251992968.png (91KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
1481251992968.png
91KB, 500x389px
>>32901834
>Made me watch a Forgotten Weapons video.
>>
File: 1484964569155.png (110KB, 944x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484964569155.png
110KB, 944x609px
>>
>>32899999
Are you okay? Like really. You actually waited hours just to get quints after this.
>>32895881
>>
File: 1461928153616.jpg (75KB, 700x460px) Image search: [Google]
1461928153616.jpg
75KB, 700x460px
>>32899131
Sweet! The AnCap warrior rises again. I'd like to know how Palestine tier riot turned into full on alien invasion. Enjoyed the Triffids opening in part 2. And is that a hint of intergalactic fugging in AnCap warrior's future?

>>32899823
RIP in pieces, crazy juryrigged flying Cessna attack place. Can't wait for good old 1911 justice in an insane war. I'm sure she'll have fun.

>>32901394
Ayys and the Great War. If you hadn't thrown in the introduction, I would have thought it was about that Russian Revolution, you know, the Reds against the Whites. I'm digging it. It's a story I didn't know I wanted but now I want more if I can get it.

>>32901599
It's the masked vigilante working the streets of a place that would make Sin City look like a daycare. Penelope doesn't deserve Simon. But does Simon deserve her? I'm digging the morally grey characters.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>32902257
thats what I'm striving for and I'm so glad you picked up on that, by the end you really don't know who to root for. Is Simon doing this because he thinks it's the right thing to do, or is he truly what they call him, a maniac?
>>
>>32902257
See what I had originally envisioned was humanity going all trench raid on ayys but then I realized that would need some back story. I probably won't get to the humans in space for a little while still but it is coming also I am glad you are enjoying it.
>>
Also if anyone want to throw out ideas for alternate weapons progression and design for humanity once they get into space and access to better technology go right ahead and share.
>>
File: oFOYNTV.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oFOYNTV.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Halo: Man and Machine - Chapter 13

http://pastebin.com/6Ru2vmYi

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12233776/14/Man-and-Machine
>>
>>32902470
~75 ton AFVs with steel hulls and guns in the 5 inch class
>>
>>32902528
That was already gonna happen, I envisioned a troop transport where the scene is from the perspective of a human solider looking to his left and right while huge cannons are manned by brass automatons belching black clouds of smoke as they roll across a ruined alien landscape.
>>
>>32902568
thick clouds of black smoke is more dieselpunk desu. I mean, that is in no way a complaint, i love that whole style.

But, it feels a little off in a future setting. Unless you were to combine diesel and cyberpunk...
>>
>>32902617
The story is going to be taking place between 1919-1930s for the most part so I don't know where this future talk is coming from.
>>
File: 1397820480868.jpg (94KB, 455x564px) Image search: [Google]
1397820480868.jpg
94KB, 455x564px
>>32902647
uhm... i-it said space, and i didn't read carefully...
>>
>>32902664
It's alright JT, we all fuck up sometimes.
>>
>>32902252
Is it abnormal to be this zealous?
>>
File: RAIFU2.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RAIFU2.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>32900775
I have an ethnic belgian woman from illinois hanging out with me that day, her name is Fusil Automatique Leger.
>>
>>32901084
oh, good, unintended consequences isn't on here. I can rest easy knowing that I can name Henry Bowman and no one will call me out for a tryhard-ish literary allusion.
>>
File: 2.png (156KB, 340x358px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
156KB, 340x358px
>>32900775
Noone, unless you count me getting feelsy over Cortana :/
>>
>>32901141
Why am I here? For the fucking stories.

>>32901137
Hmm...I must read more, then. Are you in the sticky? Or do you have a link to some binned work?
>>
>>32903215
well, since I've just finished a smooth part of the story, and I've got to attend my CNC class in like three hours, I'll give you what you want. as some based anon here said, no rest for the machinist.
>>
Chapter Nine: In The Ether.
March 27 2019
>Things have gone well since I brought Katyusha to the Kentucky homestead. Though I wonder what role Katyusha will take or reject. A lover for sure, but a wife? Maybe, though certainly not the one who waits at home. I could live with the thought of putting myself in danger. I could live with the thought of putting her in danger if I was in the same. I couldn't however, bring myself to the acceptance of the worst outcome of those acts. With my finding of her, I had finally escaped a lifetime of silence. I wasn't going to have her destroyed, especially if I was living on. I wasn't going to be the one to die and leave her rusting in a field somewhere, nor was I particularly apt to accept the possibility of dying and leaving her to whoever found her, and inherited the issue of a grief stricken geist who may or may not speak the language.
>Still, she seems to have settled in pretty well. She has nothing but love for the landscape, and the lifestyle of rural Kentucky. She seems to enjoy the forest, though she has nothing but contempt for the coyotes, understandably enough. They could be rather shitty to have around the house, cunty little creatures liked to get into the trash cans and drag shit all over the place. Still, gotta admire that look of pure hatred in her eyes when she sees them.
>As I looked about for the coyotes I finally heard her voice. "Michael! Breakfast is ready!" Came the voice echoing through the woods.
"I'll be right in!" I yelled.
>>
>>32903292
>She was a very conservative woman by the standards of some of my recently bygone years, but it was the best way for things to be in my estimation. In the previous years, I'd spent a fair amount of time avoiding the hair-dyed and the effete men who fled to the left for a fashionable excuse for their lack of manhood like the plague. I was more than happy to have a conservative woman in my life. I could live with a woman who wears dresses and acts feminine. If she'd leave the being a man part up to me, I'd continue as I'd happily done for years and leave the being the woman part to the women, such is how I feel the world ought to be ordered.
>As I reached the door I was greeted by the smell of freshly made pancakes blended with the smells of bacon and eggs, A beautiful blonde haired woman with green eyes in a blue dress, with a white apron, and a cheery smile. These aren't typically things I see at five in the morning, but I could get used to this.
>As we sat down for breakfast, she went about shedding her apron and sitting down with her own plate, as adorably as any other thing she'd done since we met. Shame I'm gonna have to potentially break up the happiness with some perturbing suggestions.
>"You know, Mikhail, You're gonna have to wake up a few hours earlier than THAT if you intend to sneak out into the woods like that."
"Sneak out? I kissed you on the forehead while you were stirring up."
>"Is that so? And what was so urgent that you had to go into the woods to attend to it at five in the morning?"
"Just had to go out. Stand in the middle of nowhere with no one around, and think."
>"Oh? And what are you thinking about in the woods at five in the morning? Are you unsure about-"
"Decisions. Big ones. I haven't quite settled on them, but I can predict what choices I'll be making from here."
>>
>>32903305
>"Do you normally get up so early for such things?"
"No. But these are abnormal things. Changes to the whole future for me. You're along for the ride, so I was a little hesitant to suggest it to you while I was just coming up with ideas."
>"So, tell me then, what stirs you at this hour? I know you're not the sunrise type."
"Well, now that I have someone to cry for me if I don't come home again, I have to consider the things that I told that youngin' about in the APC a few days back. About whether I still want to do all this PMC shit, stalking the world playing Running gun. I kill people for money as it stands. Sometimes I do the odd job like the one in California. I will say, the skies of Sacramento were cleaner than I last remember seeing them."
>"Is that some kind of sick joke?"
"For those at the table FROM the hellhole known as California, it's barely an exaggeration. In any case, I don't want you to come to harm because I made the decision to keep doing what I'm doing when I don't have to. And I don't want to be the one to die and leave you rusting in some field, nor do I wish to leave you to the sand people, Africans or Chechens. I'm frankly not sure who'd be worse, and don't intend on finding out. So I'm faced weighing my options, which of course leave me inclined NOT to keep playing soldier of fortune at the potential expenses of life and limb or worse."
>"You think there's something more costly than your life and limb, cowboy?"
"To me? Yes. The very same thing that spurs me to think about this course of action. In any case, I'll have to stop working for vulture hawk, either by dying, or by quitting."
>"So you intend to retire from mercenary work? What will you do?"
"I was thinking that going back to the machine shop would be a good course to follow. I went to college for it before the nukes wiped California from the map. In fact, I have a shop in the house that I use quite frequently."
>>
>>32903320
>"So, you intend to give up shooting people and go to work in a machine shop, live a peaceful life and all that?"
"I suppose that'd be the way to put it."
>"That'd be so wonderful. Sleeping in the morning, not worrying about getting shot at, less of the inherent risk." She said, a smile crossing her face. "I wouldn't have to worry about my darling husband going out and catching a burst from an AK or getting blown up by a dirty Chechen, and getting picked up in a field by some terrorist."
"Husband, huh? Well, I suppose that decides the second thing."
>"Second thing?"
"I was thinking about that as well. What role you'd be taking. Since you put it like that, and I think of it, if you claimed to be my wife, I'D believe you."
>Her face showed a tint of red as she realized her slip. "Y-yes, that could be done. Лaки бoльшoй poт дypaк!" She managed to get out, cursing herself in under her breath, momentarily forgetting that I could understand her.
"Paccлaбьтecь. Я нe вижy никaких ocнoвaний, чтo нe мoжeт быть пpaвдoй." I said to her, trying to reassure her.
>Her face grew redder and she took a deep breath, before the color of her face returned. "You really mean that?" she asked with a hopeful smile.
"I mean it. It'd be irregular of course, but being that secretly, we're BOTH rifles, and such things have been done before between rifles and people who aren't rifles, I see no reason a man rifle couldn't marry a woman rifle."
>A comfortable silence descended over the table as we finished breakfast. We did the usual things a couple in the middle of nowhere would do on a day off. Watch the sunrise, go back to bed, have a picnic, laze about the house and cuddle.
>I certainly wasn't the first man or rifle, which ever side of the line I was on, to agree to marry a rifle. I had remembered seeing examples as far back as the year 2016, but I certainly didn't see it coming until this morning. I never anticipated it would be such an appealing idea.
>>
>>32903215
>Are you in the sticky?
Maybe?

>Or do you have a link to some binned work?
Under the name I use for writing lewds, yes.
My main story is here;
http://pastebin.com/jKYKb8Qf - Enemy Lines (extremely lewd fyi, and the beginning's a bit rocky)
And this is a spinoff;
http://pastebin.com/xhjFdAuu - Enemy Front
>>
>>32903530
>>32903215

Yes he is
>>
File: 1476115925737.jpg (43KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476115925737.jpg
43KB, 450x600px
>>
>>32902502
TODAY IS A GLORIOUS DAY
>>
>>32902502
You might want to change something.

>"I apologize for interpreting whatever you..."
"I apologize for interrupting whatever you..." is probably a better fit.

You also need one or two spelling changes. It looks like autocorrect fucked you once or twice, and left an 'a' instead of an 's' on one word.

>I missed this story continuation
>>
>>32903530
I'm gonna need to get out of work first...this is too long to read on my lunch break.

Thank you.
>>
File: 1480307119240.png (2MB, 1577x1625px) Image search: [Google]
1480307119240.png
2MB, 1577x1625px
>>32903945
Thanks brodie

>>32904049
Fuck, I thought I got everything when I proofread it. I'll fix that now.
>>
File: 167192.jpg (666KB, 1966x1200px) Image search: [Google]
167192.jpg
666KB, 1966x1200px
>>32904049
And sorry for being offline for so long. Just got back to college and shit. It'll be a little longer before I put in some combat, but it's going to be some intense shit.
>>
File: 1477689236597.png (133KB, 907x494px) Image search: [Google]
1477689236597.png
133KB, 907x494px
>>
File: n019a4wV6h1rckw3lo1_1280.png (82KB, 1225x226px) Image search: [Google]
n019a4wV6h1rckw3lo1_1280.png
82KB, 1225x226px
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 600x739px
>proper PC ded again

i am not at all upset

I can still write from phone, but not post
>>
>>32903337
I gotta get ready, I'll leave you to a sneak peak of chapter 10 before I run.

>A familiar hiss came to my ears, and as I had remembered from any time I heard it, it gave way to a huff and then a smaller hiss. This sound always gave me some form of physical pleasure, and brought anxiety in my mind to a halt.
>As I began the process I needed for the task at hand, I waited for the highest, loudest hiss of them to start, because the sooner it was over, the sooner I could enjoy the sedate hissing of the engines.
>It was a skill trained into me voluntarily to use this machine, I enjoyed it, and if left unchecked, I could be liable to fall asleep after startup when the APU shut down and left me with the sedate hissing of the engines, which always invited a calm, and a tendency to unwind, right there in the cockpit... until I throttled them up that is...
"Alright, lets keep thinking of thorns and pain until this fucker starts off the ground." I said to myself optimistically.
>>
File: nga42xxffe1rckw3lo1_1280.png (19KB, 573x297px) Image search: [Google]
nga42xxffe1rckw3lo1_1280.png
19KB, 573x297px
>>
updates and new bins soon
>>
File: nh48kdMCNi1rckw3lo1_1280.png (143KB, 1016x1096px) Image search: [Google]
nh48kdMCNi1rckw3lo1_1280.png
143KB, 1016x1096px
>>
File: 1485064538086.png (79KB, 947x363px) Image search: [Google]
1485064538086.png
79KB, 947x363px
>>
Time for more Garand/Arisaka. Catch up on the last part here: http://pastebin.com/00Bj0rbJ

>You woke up to see the harsh light of the dawn creeping through your window. The weight of sleep kept you in your bed, groaning softly as you searched for the will to get up.
>As you opened your eyes slightly, you could make out the shape of a cat lying next to you, lying on top of something else.
>You slowly sat up and began to rub the neck of the cat next to you, eliciting a gentle purring sound. You could see what it was lying on top of. The Vector you had fallen asleep with had, at some point, reverted back into a gun. The receiver had a few small scratches on it from both general wear and being used as a pillow every so often.
>You could hear the birds outside chirping. The alarm clock a few feet away hadn’t gone off, as you had decided to take this day off as well. It was still earlier than you wanted to be up though.
>You groaned a little louder and stretched your arms out, waking up the cat, and sending it onto your lap.
“Good morning Maple,” you yawned out.
>The small ginger cat responded with a meow and jumped off the bed, squeezing through the opening between your door and the frame.
>The door was open.
>This thought immediately woke you up from your groggy state. You almost always closed the door to keep Maple out of your room. You also hadn’t gotten up during the night. Jamie had no reason to use the restroom or get up during the night- at least she never had before. Your mind began turning to the possibility of a home invasion.
>You grabbed the Vector pistol beside you and reached under your pillow for a magazine. You threw the thirty rounder into the gun and chambered it before throwing the single point sling at the rear over your neck.
>As the .45 ACP round entered the chamber a strange sensation went over your body. The geist inhabiting the rifle had probably waken up, and was either annoyed at you or being infused with adrenaline.
>>
>>32906829
>You flipped the safety off, but kept the gun at the low ready, beginning to move as quietly as you could. A twenty some year old in a black undershirt and boxers stalking his way through his house probably looked goofy to anyone, but your mind had flipped. It was time to operate.
>You cracked the door open a little more and began to check corners. As silent as your body and old house would allow, you opened the door ajar, allowing just enough room to get through, and began to hug the wall, Vector still at the low ready, crouching as you moved towards the kitchen.
>Despite the fact you didn’t leave any lights on, the sunlight from outside provided all the light you needed. After what felt like an hour, you had cleared the hallway, cracking open doors along the way, which had all been opened at some point during the night.
>From you line of sight you could see two figures sitting at the round table in the kitchen, facing away from you, rummaging through the box you left there overnight and talking quietly in a language that wasn’t English.
>You slowly approached one of the figures, somehow not making a sound on the hardwood floor. In one swift movement you grabbed one by the shoulder and sent them and the chair to the ground right in front of you, Vector trained on where the head would fall.
>“FUCK!” the voice exclaimed, amidst the bump of knees against the table and a yelp from the other person sitting at the table.
>You trained the MBUS sights of your gun on a raven haired woman in khaki fatigues and a sleeveless white shirt that had rolled up on her stomach, exposing a subtle ab line. Her eyes had closed in recoil from the pain of hitting the ground so hard and suddenly.
“Who the fuck are you?” you asked, trying to sound as intimidating as possible.
>A pair of hazel eyes opened up at you. Despite what you thought, they weren’t filled with rage. In fact, they almost lit up along with her face as she beamed into a smile.
>>
>>32906843
>“JOHN!” she exclaimed with unbelievable happiness, and a moderately thick accent.
>She bolted up, ripping the sling off your neck and taking Jamie, tossing her to the other side of the kitchen. She then proceeded to put you into one of the tightest embraces you’d ever felt, and her height advantage and strength allowed her to lift your feet off the ground. She seemed to have no trouble moving you over to the couch and lying you down before pouncing on top of you.
>As she happily gazed down upon you, you noticed more facial features than you had been able to in the moments before. She was strikingly Japanese. It was something you had never expected- to have your home invaded and get pinned down by a cute Japanese girl.
>Just as you were about to open your mouth to say something, your assailant’s mood seemed to change, smile dropping slowly into a frown of unimaginable disappointment.
>“You’re not John,” she muttered, devastated.
>Once again before you could react, you felt the weight of the woman on top of you get lifted off, as someone else, presumably the other figure, peeled her off of you.
>After sitting back up, you were staring upwards to another figure, this time a busty blonde with stark blue eyes wearing olive army fatigues. Her hair, with slight bangs at the front and poofing out a bit at the sides, went down quite a length, but so did the Jap’s next to her. She also looked much more intimidating, and better built than the black haired woman, despite only a few inches in height difference.
>“I tried to tell you, he isn’t John. John’s been dead for years, you know that,” she said as sympathetically as possible to the woman next to her.
>The Jap responded in Japanese, which you couldn’t understand.
>“Yeah, I know. But this is where we are now. We can try. Also, I don’ t think our new shooter speaks or understands Japanese, so we’ll only use English around him, okay?”
>“Yes.”
>“Good,” she said, beaming.
>>
>>32906860
>The two then turned to you, looking down at your sleep riddled body on the couch- still without proper clothes.
>They looked at each other for a brief moment before becoming very serious and bowing at the waist towards you.
>“We are sorry for the ruckus,” they said in unison.
>You sat there slack jawed as the two women in front of you continued their bow.
“I’m the one that should be apologizing,” you stammered out after a few seconds, not quite sure what to do.
>The two stood up and looked at you quizzically.
“I shouldn’t have thrown you to the ground like that.”
>“I’m not upset about that,” the Jap said, almost completely forgetting what you had done.
“But- I… I threw- What?”
> “That’s nothing for us. You… You do know who we are, right?” the blonde answered for the Jap.
>You sat there befuddled. You had just assaulted an intruder, then been assaulted by her, witnessed the same intruder breakdown into seeming depression, and now you were being told everything was fine.
“I’m sorry, am I missing something?” you said after a few seconds of contemplation.
>“Sir, we’re your rifles,” the Blonde explained.
“Yeah, that makes sense…” you said after a moment.
>“Wait, you know-”
“Before you finish that thought, go ahead and sit down at that table over there while I go get dressed,” you said, pointing to the table and getting off the couch.
>After quickly throwing on a pair of sweatpants and zip up hoodie, you headed back out, recomposed, to the kitchen. The two newcomers were sat where they had been before, except no longer looking at items you had brought home last night. Your orange cat had also found a home on the young Japanese woman’s lap.
“Alright, I’m guessing you’re the Arisaka and you’re the Garand,” you said as you approached the table, pointing to the Jap and blonde respectively.
“Yup,” the Jap said, drawing your attention to her.
>>
>>32906881
>Before you could even say you next words, you felt a sharp pain in your left thumb.

Fuck this character limit. Had to make a new line for the last post.
Criticism and comment are greatly appreciated, as I'm still not to fond of this part and I don't wanna fuck up the dialogue later on. So whatever you have to say, I'm open to hear it.
>>
>>32906905
i'm very interested in seeing where this is going
>>
File: nkpqrquR3G1rckw3lo1_1280.png (192KB, 942x442px) Image search: [Google]
nkpqrquR3G1rckw3lo1_1280.png
192KB, 942x442px
>>
File: image_8.jpg (142KB, 750x884px) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
142KB, 750x884px
>>32901599
I want to fucking strangle penelope.
>pic semi related
>>
been lurking for a while but red flame lily was pretty good ok bye
>>
File: 1476528239810.jpg (298KB, 1234x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1476528239810.jpg
298KB, 1234x1270px
>>32907931
Stay a while, stranger. Maybe you might write something?
>>
File: 1475463689638.png (58KB, 318x470px) Image search: [Google]
1475463689638.png
58KB, 318x470px
>Write a thing
>nearly 2,000 words in, decide to go back and read it in full
>tfw it's CRINGE
>tfw I scrap the whole idea
>tfw all that time wasted.

What is life /wfg/?
>>
>>32908119
At least you wrote something instead of staring at a blank story page, waiting for words to come to you.
>>
>>32907910
Don't worry things will resolve themselves.

also fucking kek
>>
File: cc2.jpg (106KB, 680x894px) Image search: [Google]
cc2.jpg
106KB, 680x894px
>>32908138
I take it back, I was 2,600 words in.

The main issue was the dialog just dragged on and on and ON AND ON for no apparent reason. It just felt proper at the time.

Fuck this, I'll try my hand at finishing that stupid Howa story...AGAIN.
>>
>>32908196
Post it nigga

>JT at almost 80k words
>>
>>32908196
>Howa story
Bout time.
>>
>>32908196
>dragged on and on and on...

I find myself trying to fit too many details in, leading to stuff like that. Sometimes you just need to take a step back and re-evaluate the point you are trying to get across. The more concise route usually works out best.
>>
File: 1467509371314.jpg (9KB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
1467509371314.jpg
9KB, 302x225px
>>32908210
Fine, in a bit. Not all of it though, shit's gotta get re-written.

>>32908245
The fact that anyone at all even cares about that story surprises me.

>>32908253
Looking it over over once more the main problem seems to be I tried to be too detailed. At one point it boils down to:

>Anon walks down the road
>Anon walks inside the building
>Annon walks down the hallway
>Anon goes up the stairs

You can see where this is going.
>>
File: zsftgjfgvjmn.png (407KB, 417x479px) Image search: [Google]
zsftgjfgvjmn.png
407KB, 417x479px
>>32908550
>You can see where this is going.
I can... I've been there myself...
>>
>>32906905
Few things early on, because I'm a dumbass and didn't see it before.

>“We’re you sleeping Jamie?”
Autocorrect got you, bud.
>After showering and changing into sweat pants and an old t-shirt you made your way to your bedroom. You nudged the office chair underneath your desk, which held your compute, as you walked toward the bed.
Try adding a comma or two, and nonifying a verb.
>After showering and changing into sweat pants and an old t-shirt, you made your way to your bedroom. You nudged the office chair back underneath your desk, which held your computer, as you walked toward the bed.

Twice you indicate the two guns, in the same order, and follow with "indicating the Garand and Arisaka, respectively."
I know it's a fun word...but don't overuse it. Or the phrase, for that matter. There were only a few dozen lines between them.

Other than THAT (and I do apologize for not...uh...prettying up), I found it quite enjoyable. I also want to see where this goes.
>and for you to get back to your Aussie bitch, you uncaring cunt
>>
>>32908138
tfw I have made no progress since I don't even know anymore

Ahhhhhhh
>>
>>32908700
Don't worry, man. I haven't written anything in over a month.

Maybe I should get back to that....
>>
File: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (21KB, 287x300px) Image search: [Google]
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg
21KB, 287x300px
>>32908700
>>32908715
>>
It's been a while, here's what I've got so far

“Okay, got a job for you Tourist. Here’s what you need to know…”

“A runner of mine was coming back from Duty Territory, carrying some information for me from Barkeep. He got jumped by couple of bandits on his way here and being held hostage” He explained.

“He’s alive for now because they want a ransom, either because they know his value to me or my runner told them about what he’s doing to buy himself time. It doesn’t matter in the end though, just get him back to me alive got it?”

>”Wait, Am I going alone?” you ask.

“Well… you could, but no. Pastor has been on the job for a bit and sent some of his scouts around the area. Ask him to add you into the group, he’ll appreciate the… extra hand”

>”So.. Uh..” you dawdle, causing Sidorovich to raise an eyebrow.

“What’re you waiting for? Get to it man” he drawled.

>”I got no weapons, guy! I ain’t going there with my fists”

“Oh right, heh” He chuckled, he reaches underneath the desk he leans on and produces a pistol and spare magazines.

“Here, some staple stuff from the old country; before it collapsed anyway” he says as he slides the equipment under the window.

“And also, take this too” he hands you a knife and a PDA.

“Your electronics from outside world won’t work for jack in here, but then you’ve probably found out already.”

“So here’s some options for you, either sell me your stuff or I can hold on to it.”

>”Sell you my belongings? You kidding me?”

“Well, if you want to drag your travel bag around the Zone be my guest. It’d make me laugh and definitely mark you as a tourist.”

“Or you can turn your stuff into cash and try to blend in, your choice Tourist”
>>
File: 1481853592649.png (29KB, 748x725px) Image search: [Google]
1481853592649.png
29KB, 748x725px
>tfw offered a chance to go back to a temp job I had last summer
>tfw asked to join some inner clique in the department
>tfw all I want to do is write stories
I never asked for these feels. I just want to writefag and do writefaggotry things.
>>
File: consider the following homer.jpg (37KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following homer.jpg
37KB, 569x428px
>>32908743
Well, fuck. Thanks for daring me.

I went back to it, cleaned up some wording, added a new bit/completed the last thing I was working on, and discovered that I only added enough to make two posts.

I leave it up to you, reader. Do I post, complete with link? Or, do I wait until later?
>>
File: 1479447813257.gif (1MB, 234x280px) Image search: [Google]
1479447813257.gif
1MB, 234x280px
>>32909364
Post it. Not like there's a word minimum for this shit anyway.
>>
>You mull over his offer, on one hand you’ve had this for a while and to just depart with it is difficult but on the other hand, having cash and not looking like a target is very enticing.

>With a great sigh, you take his offer. You retrieve your belongings and work your way down to the bunker again. Offering the old man the last vestiges of your foreignness.

>”Here, take it” as you hand over your laptop and smartphone

>Sidorovich rubs his hand with anticipation as he chuckles to himself, but before saying

“You can keep your clothes by the way, just put them into the blue trunk case by your feet, I’ll wire the cash to you”

”And one more thing, here” he hands you a backpack and harness.

“The rest can go into the-, ah.. You know what to do with it. Now go rescue the runner” he hurries you along as he grabs his toolbox, getting ready to dissect your laptop for parts.

That's it for now, I'll try and work some more when I can
>>
>”What do you even want with my stuff anyway”

“Well, I’m mostly interested in your electronics really. Circuit boards and hard drives are hard to come by in these areas and there’s plenty of thrifty technicians around looking for parts.”

“I get it if you don’t want to sell your laptop and phone, tell you what; I’ll meet you halfway, you give me your electronics, and I’ll spare your memory in them”

I forgot to add this bit, goddamn I'm getting tired. Sorry about that.
>>
>>32909417
Fair enough.

>https://docs.google.com/document/d/10NzyDUSoX-b5QLEq4wxRPl8gZJ-_JVamrrIyW_SgOMw/edit?usp=drivesdk

“No way…” I whispered, turning to face her.

“Yes, way. Now get me a coat or something,” she demanded. I was still staring at her, slack-jawed, while she kept covering herself with her arms.

Thinking clearly is always more difficult when there is a mostly nude woman nearby, especially when she issues demands.

“I...uh...wait, I don’t have a coat. It’s South Texas. It’s 90 degrees in the middle of winter.” Maybe I would have to deal with having a gun-girl, or girl-gun...whatever the hell she was...later. “Isn’t there a way you can turn back into a gun? I can at least get you home, then, and fewer people would...uh...wonder... what the fuck.”

>1/2
>>
>>32909828
“Ugh. Fine,” she scoffed. She looked away for a moment, and when I blinked, she became the rifle again. This time I could not argue with the allegation that she was literally my new rifle; I may not have witnessed the transformation, but she was literally sitting on the bench. As soon as my eyes blinked, simply blinked to keep my eye wet, she was gone and replaced by a gun with a broken forestock.

I stood there and mentally reviewed what just happened: “First, she claims she's a gun. Not just any gun, but the gun I bought earlier today. Third, and probably most importantly, I know I'm not in a drug-fueled haze because I never could deal with hallucinogenic shit. Ok, self...you can do this. It- uh...she? Fuck it, SHE needs to get fixed before you get more answers.”

I hesitantly picked her up and looked over the break in her stock. It had somehow separated in two distinct locations. One, probably the secondary break, was the space between the bare metal of the receiver and the top handguard. The handguard itself looked unbroken, so I counted this as good news. The real problem rested with the stock itself; it was cut just at the lower barrel band that held the upper sling swivel. What disturbed me was discovering the two wooden dowels and an obviously poor attempt at using quick-set epoxy that held the forend together. The two pieces of wood, still joined by the two barrel bands and the bayonet mount, slid freely along the barrel until it butted against the front sight.

The absurdity must have been messing with my head, because the only thought it had was a question of which issue caused the seller to undercut any profits in order to ditch the gun in the most expeditious way: the medical problems, the gunstock, or the gun-girl?
>>
File: Cortana.jpg (54KB, 640x760px) Image search: [Google]
Cortana.jpg
54KB, 640x760px
>>32903191
>>
>>32909742
>>32909165
>>32909742
Enjoyed it as always. You've definitely nailed Sidorovich. Looking forward to the mission!
>>
>>32910033
Thanks for the response!

Yeah, I tried to write his lines like he speaks in game, slow drawling with hints of strings attached to each words
>>
File: 80hio.jpg (844KB, 1166x874px) Image search: [Google]
80hio.jpg
844KB, 1166x874px
>>32908210
You asked for it. And just for the occasion I'll namefag again despite how cringey the name is.

Checking the rearview mirror became a force of habit as Anon drove down the dark, run down streets of Los Angeles. As luck would have it a pair of headlights reflected off the mirror as he checked yet again, blinding him for a moment. As quickly as Anon looked away the car sped by without a care.

Anon exhaled a breath he didn’t recall holding. Taking a few breaths to calm his rapidly beating heart, he mentally beat himself over the events of the past few months.

Anon had always known that owning a firearms would come with its series of stigmas. Friends and family would constantly urge him to get rid of his AR-15 for ‘his own sake’. However, the scorn and look of disdain they gave the poor girl only served to strengthen his resolve to keep Megan safe.

As time went on, and California’s anti-gun movement gained traction, Anon began notice some oddities: his friends spoke to him less frequently, reminders to register Megan began to arrive in the mail with increasing regularity, and cars he had never seen before began to park on his street.

It wasn’t until a police cruiser parked in front of his driveway did he realize the situation he was in. According to the police Anon had reported Megan stolen, something proven false when she poked her head over his shoulder. Despite this the police insisted they double check to see if it was truly her, something Anon was adamant wasn’t going to happen.

Anon shuddered as he remembered how they tried to muscle their way past him standing at the door. Had Megan not taken her phone out and began recording, who knows what could have gone down.

A monotone voice stopped his train of thought, informing him he had arrived at his destination.
>>
File: 1-night.jpg (3MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
1-night.jpg
3MB, 4288x2848px
>>32909742
To his relief there wasn’t anything that stood out. In fact, the quiet urban sprawl seemed almost desolate. Clothing and fabric stores lined buildings as far as the eyes could see, yet all had their shutters down and locked tight. Were it not for the occasional bum shuffling down the road Anon would have sworn the area was abandoned.

A knot in Anon’s stomach slowly began to develop. He double and triple checked the address scrawled on the back of a crumpled business card. The staff of his local range were rough around the edges, a bit quiet even, but they seemed to empathize when he told them about his run-in with the police. Besides, they were fellow gun owners. They wouldn’t trick him, right?

As he stepped out of the car Anon forced himself to dismiss the idea. His paranoia was getting to him, he repeated to himself mentally.

As he popped open the trunk and his eyes lingered on the hard shall case he tried to justify everything wrong with the situation: It was late, that’s why everything was closed. It’s LA, the whole city is this run down. It’s a weekday, that’s why there’s no one around.

For a moment he considered getting back in his car and driving away. Seconds of contemplation nearly became a minute before Anon snatched the case handle and slammed the trunk closed.

As he walked down the deserted streets he pushed all doubt out of his mind and ignored the aching pain in his gut.

He had to do this. He didn’t have any other options left.
>>
File: 4-8qgh.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4-8qgh.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>>32910377
Anon walked in relative silence, gripping the case handle tighter as he came around every corner. After walking a few blocks he stood before a building, several stories in height. Peeking through the glass doors he could see rows of stores, all closed for the night. Yet the lights in the hallway were on, and the door was ajar.

With some hesitation Anon stepped inside, every footstep echoing off the cracked cement floor. As he walked down the hallway a paper taped to a door caught his attention. A single bold arrow pointing upward with a ‘3’ was an obvious enough clue to his destination.

As he jogged up the stairs Anon felt the hard case rattle around in his hand. He knew immediately that Megan was getting restless. He felt a pang of guilt, lying to her the way he did. The AR-15 had been rather down following the run-in with the police. She blamed herself for it, wondering if Anon was better off without her.

Anon saw an opportunity in the moment and promised to take her to the range to cheer her up. He recalled the warm feeling in his chest when Megan lunged at him, wrapping her arms around his waist as tight as she could, all the while repeating ‘thank you’ like a broken record. Frankly, Anon found it adorable, the elated grin, the way she rested her head on his chest, her leaning in as he caressed her cheek…

A sigh escaped Anon as he reached the top of the stairs. He could almost imagine Megan’s reaction once she would realize what he was doing.
>>
File: empty-hallway.jpg (324KB, 1280x859px) Image search: [Google]
empty-hallway.jpg
324KB, 1280x859px
>>32910381
Entering yet another empty hallway, Anon heard a short bout of laughter echo from down the hall. Following the sound he eventually reached its source; a single-room store tucked away in the corner. Two flags, one a Gadsden flag and the other bearing California’s trademark bear, were pinned to the cheap, faux wood walls. Upon closer inspection he noticed something peculiar about the state flag. For some reason a second head had been crudely stitched on the bear.

“Ahem.”

An exaggerated cough drew Anon’s attention away from the flags and towards the counter.

His eyes fell on a young brunette, eyeing him down with deadpan eyes. In one hand she stuffed a now silenced phone into her faded black jacket, the other pulling a pair of headphones down to her neck.

She leaned forward, resting her chin in one palm.

“Can I help you?” she asked, boredom and annoyance dripping off every word.

Anon fidgeted in place, suddenly very aware of how isolated hidden the store was.

“I-I was told to uh…” he averted his gaze away from the girl’s sharp green eyes, “Is Roy here by any chance?”

The brunette’s demeanor changed at the mention of the name but not for the better. Anon barely noticed it but she formed the faintest of frowns and ever so slightly furrowed her brow. She eyed him up and down before her eyes fell on the hard case still gripped tightly in Anon’s hand.

The girl slid off her chair and walked towards the door tucked away in the back, still eyeing Anon with suspicion.

“Wait here.”

Before Anon could respond she slipped behind the door.

After a few moments Anon slumped shoulders and let out a sigh.

“What the hell was that all about?” he muttered to himself, rubbing his forehead with his free hand as he felt the onset of a migraine kicking in.

“Hi there.”
>>
>>32910386
Anon nearly jumped out of his skin, caught completely off-guard by the voice suddenly behind him.

Matching the young cheery voice was a girl, easily no younger than 10. Compared to the brunette this blonde cutie was the polar opposite: instead of a permanent frown she was beaming from ear to ear. Rather than a hoodie and jeans the kid sported a yellow top and black frill skirt. Even her eyes were warm and comforting, unlike the annoyed glare fixed on the late teen, who was still absent from her post at the counter.

‘When the hell did she get there?’ Anon wondered. The empty building was quiet enough to hear a pin drop. Anon couldn’t fathom a way the kid had gotten behind him so quietly.

“Umm, hi?” Anon awkwardly greeted.

Still smiling, the kid took a step forward. Anon fought back a sudden urge to step back. Oddly enough he felt the hairs on his neck rise, though he brushed it off as merely nerves.

The kid held a hand towards Anon.

“I’m Tanya.” she declared with a smile, “Nice to meet ya!”

Anon bowed slightly to reach her hand. For the first time that night he felt a bit at ease, grateful to meet the girl, who had a surprisingly strong grip.

He considered complementing her on that. But before he could even open his mouth to speak, every muscle in his body locked up. Anon involuntarily gritted his teeth as all the strength in his legs instantly vanished. He was only able to force a single step forward before collapsing to the cold, concrete floor.

“Alright. I’ll hold him down, you make sure he stays down.” Anon recognized the voice. He had spoken to a brunette with such a voice moments ago.
>>
>>32910386
As an unknown weight was pressed down on his back Anon could only focus on the hard case laying unceremoniously nearby. Judging from the shaking and bouncing Anon figured his AR must have felt the drop. His mind still muddled by the sudden loss of strength, Anon could only think of letting Megan out of the case, just to let her stretch her legs a bit.

Eyes still fixated on the case, Anon almost missed the human shaped figure and a pair of gasps escape the two girls.

“What the hell are you two doing?!”
>>
File: 1313440823492.png (254KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
1313440823492.png
254KB, 600x547px
>>32910394
There, that's it for now! I got more but I got a lot of re-writing to do to make it even tangibly readable.

By all means, critique away. I sure could use whatever advice I can get.
>>
File: 1461209683807.gif (104KB, 300x136px) Image search: [Google]
1461209683807.gif
104KB, 300x136px
>meant >>32910394 for >>32910393
>The risks of speed-posting

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
>>
File: 1484984742045.jpg (69KB, 600x377px) Image search: [Google]
1484984742045.jpg
69KB, 600x377px
>>32902502
New Halo chapter out. I never really got into the games much, but your story is kinda convincing me to give them another go. A couple things I noticed, though. Jake is a chief petty officer, right? If he is, he shouldn't be letting anyone call him petty officer. The CPOs really don't like that. Calling him just chief is fine, though. Also, what happened to Kor? He just seemed to disappear after the group got back together. How's he dealing with the Earth invasion? Is ONI letting him ride along to Earth? Otherwise, I'm liking it, and can't wait to read more.

>>32903337
New chapter of Merc Gun with a Gun. I always enjoy reading this one. The right arm of democracy getting along with the Soviet's sneakiest rifle is somewhat symbolic? I'm looking forward to more adventures throughout the world, and of finding out what Michael really is.

>>32909742
Tourist innazone! Poor guy had no idea what he was getting into. At least he played the games and knows how to be all stalkery. I can tell that this'll be a fun ride. Can't wait for Tourist to save the Zone.

>>32909849
Poor rifle. Botched up repair, botched up heat treatment, probably a botched up previous owner. But that's what the heals are for. Does she even need heals, or just a new stock? Or maybe more? But it's looking good so far. Can't wait to read more.

>>32910404
I'm liking it so far. I always enjoyed the stories of the lone underdog, struggling to live in a state that's trying to make his hobbies illegal for no good reason. The only thing that I noticed was in the beginning parts, it seemed to me like you were using anon too much to open paragraphs. I don't know if it's grammatically correct or not to do that, but I think it would flow a bit better if you replaced some of the instances of anon with he, at least until other male characters are introduced. Other than that, i. I'm really liking it so far and I hope you post more.
>>
>>32910404
My intrest is always peeked by a new story. You now have my attention.
>>
just as I was starting to think I'd finally get some peace of mind & would be able to continue writing I get a reply from the lawfirm that they rechecked and they still believe I have committed the copyright violation they accuse me of, wonderful...
>>
>>32910425
She needs heals, which will be explained in either a flashback or a brief explanation. I'll get to that.

>if you're wondering about the lack of trip, I don't like to trip unless I'm storyposting for some reason
>>
>>32910740
*piqued

I don't know why many authors here write one word down when they mean the other.
>>
>>32910425
You're right about him being called Chief, but I felt that was something really exclusively for Master Chief. I'll make him a PO1 in the re-writes.

I almost totally forgot about Kor. He is there on the prowler, I just kind of forgot to specify that. I'll add that in and update it today.

And you should totally check out Halo, especially the first trilogy. The damage model is pretty low but it is a sci-fi game so it's acceptable. The universe is super /k/ though, I'm reading Contact Harvest right now and loving it.
>>
File: o0z88qxGML1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg (224KB, 692x1162px) Image search: [Google]
o0z88qxGML1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg
224KB, 692x1162px
>>
File: 1469052857940.jpg (12KB, 233x188px) Image search: [Google]
1469052857940.jpg
12KB, 233x188px
>>32912087
kek republic, apparently one of the more gun-friendly countries in Europe
>>
since lil' clove is back

http://pastebin.com/DYZ1A0Yx
>>
File: o6hak6nMae1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg (107KB, 1024x786px) Image search: [Google]
o6hak6nMae1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg
107KB, 1024x786px
>>
File: nqlxa275nK1s8kz63o1_1280.jpg (45KB, 384x960px) Image search: [Google]
nqlxa275nK1s8kz63o1_1280.jpg
45KB, 384x960px
>>
Just a question to the people of /wfg/.
What do you guys think about Project Eldest Son?
What would you do if it happened with your raifu?
Im feeling some kind of sadistic joy just from thinking about it.....
>>
>>32897853
You dumb piece of shit

Paraphrasing our Founding Fathers is a straight path to degeneracy

Learn some respect
>>
>>32914043
never heard of such a project. Care to explain what it is?
>>
>>32914058

the founding fathers would probably think you're a weird stupid idolizer

they were literally the people that thought you should throw out all the old shit and write it again every few decades

idiot
>>
>>32914089
SOG placed sabotaged munitions during Vietnam that would cause an enemy rifle, machine gun or mortar to fail (blow the fuck up).
>>
File: 1485110754871.jpg (61KB, 423x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485110754871.jpg
61KB, 423x720px
>>
>>32906905
Make the Arisaka apologize.

Just fuckin' with ya. Looks pretty alright, and I do want to know where you intend to take this.
>>
>>32914665
The bedroom, obviously. In a hot three some.
>>
>>32914696
>implying Jamie won't become jelly and cockblock
>>
>>32914975
>implying Jamie wasn't the third one of the threesome
>>
>>32915172
so who's left out then?
>>
>>32915419
(you)
>>
Since we are on that type of discussion, where do i go for gun on gun?
>>
>>32914106
Degrading language will be the death of a nation quicker than anything else besides letting cunts and niggers run amok
>>
>>32915573
Oh, so you're an actual retard then. Carry on.
>>
>>32915423
>implying I'd even want to participate
>>
File: Bailey.png (248KB, 633x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bailey.png
248KB, 633x1200px
110 pages into my sci-fi novel and not a single gun has been fired yet. What has happened instead:

>Male protag fucking stabs a prone enemy between two neck vertebrae
>Female protag panics when a scavenger-hominid jumps at her with a club, accidentally knocks the overly enthusiastic scavenger over with her gigantic butt
>A massive brawl between two herds of herbivorous human-derivatives, ~300 against ~300, several pages of throwing sticks, stone push daggers and battering ram charges, all fueled by booze made from flower petals, fermented sap and fruit

Still not a gunshot. Hopefully that changes soon, once I introduce the mandrill-men.
>>
>>32915668
T H I C C!!!!
>>
>>32915668
>two herds of herbivorous human-derivatives
you spelled "vegan" wrong
>>
File: 1483741538126.jpg (186KB, 635x475px) Image search: [Google]
1483741538126.jpg
186KB, 635x475px
>>32912637
Aw man, that's pretty damn, what's the word, kawaii? I think they all say kawaii as fuck. You hardly hear about Howa, at least in my experience. But man Howa's introduction was cute. Also interesting choice not giving the raifus names other than their models. Really gets back to the roots of writefaggotry.
>>
>>32908641
Fixed. Thanks for the critiques.
As for the "respectively" problem: The first time was written at the end of the first section, and the second time the end of the second. It was a short update, but the reason I didn't catch it was because I had already proofread and posted the first part, with about ten days between posting and beginning to write the second. I can understand how it would be jarring if you're reading it in one sitting, but when I wrote it, it wasn't overuse in my eyes- but that's just my point of view. I'll try to make sure the individual sections flow together.
>>32914665
>>32914696
>>32914975
>They think Anon is going to get between the love of Garand and Arisaka.
>>32910394
I'm always down for more Cali stories.
>>
>>32910404
CA is oddly a very popular setting for gun dystopian settings. Regardless, looks good so far
>>
>>32916185
literally a dystopian shithole where you can't do shit. I mean, WHY would ANYONE want to portray California as an antigun nannystate shithole?

>Ca compliant guns getting harder to make
>there's even CA compliant dirtbikes and cars
>They already have laws drafted against features on Bolt action rifles.
The mystery continues.
>>
>>32916282
The only good thing California has going for it is they are pampered weather wise, excluding the water problem
>>
>>32916582
>implying good weather all the time is good.

Motherfucker, this shit sucks. Granted it's raining every other day now, and it's amusing to hear that coastal area X is getting flooded out by dry dislodged sand turning to mudslides and flash floods are fucking the shit up, but it doesn't make up for the lukewarm winters, the government, the taxes, the fucktarded dirt farmers, the fucktarded meth farmers, the meth USERS the potheads who perpetuate the state of disrepair this place is in, the lack of forward planning and the focus on retarded textbook leftist agendas. FUCK THIS PLACE. When the day comes that I leave this state, I hope never to return or even hear of their policy, or way of life seeping to the rest of the US ever again. You wanna know why they say "So goes California, So goes america?"
It's because the reversal, hard times create hard men who create good times who create weak men who create hard times and then skip to the next state that didn't let the weak men rule, and aren't going through hard times, spreading the hard times there as well, just like cancer. I'd rather be in the badlands of dakota shooting deer to eat in negative a million than sitting here waiting for the next lefty riot with suspiciously no arrests despite numerous felonious offenses.
>>
File: 50-bmg-comparison.jpg (1MB, 2000x1612px) Image search: [Google]
50-bmg-comparison.jpg
1MB, 2000x1612px
Any interest for me to continue on with Irish Barrett Geist?
>>
>>32916763
Dear god yes.
>>
>>32916763
Please do.
>>
>>32916173
>getting between the love of Garand and Arisaka
Yes. Literally, right in the middle, like a sammich made with white bread on one side, rice on the other, and anon in the middle
>>
>>32916763
Do you even need to ask?
>>
>>32916763
i'm still undecided if i like russian or irish big girl the most

but post more and maybe i'll make up my mind
>>
File: o9kewe4I3t1rv6yl6o1_1280.png (282KB, 1280x783px) Image search: [Google]
o9kewe4I3t1rv6yl6o1_1280.png
282KB, 1280x783px
>>
>>32916719
you sound like a person that would write an angry note on someones car if he took "your" parking space
>>
>>32916719
1. Take about 20% off there bud, you seem riled up
2. I escaped California last year I know how bad it is
>>
>>32916763
a few hundred armalites that totally did not come from america have been deposited to your bank account
>>
File: 2comfy.jpg (23KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
2comfy.jpg
23KB, 409x409px
>tfw listening to the Halo 3 ODST soundtrack alone in my dorm with the lights off as I write the next chapter

Holy shit this might be the comfiest thing in the world. Also next chapter is going to have a lot of interaction between Jake and Jenn. I feel like they haven't gotten a lot of interaction due to circumstances, but now that they have the time they'll take full advantage of it.

Do you guys think that two pages of mostly conversation is too much?
>>
>>32917796
Not if you follow it with plenty of smut
>>
File: 1411871326731s.jpg (8KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1411871326731s.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
>>32918142
n-no, that'd be lewd
>>
>>32918261
embrace it

Jokes aside, how many of the "bigger" stories here are not lewd?
>>
>>32918295
I mean, a lot of this is smut about gunfucking. I mean, they don't have sex, but that doesn't mean they don't do sexual stuff. They've only really known each other for a day.
>>
>>32918295

Paste bin has a few I think, but that was just with my rough perusing.

Part of me wishes I upped the romance in my novel but already hard to sell w/o big tiddies.
>>
>>32918295
most of the non-slice of life/romance stories don't have any. as far as slice of life/romance stories go...well... i think you might be out of luck. i dont think constructs story has any. could be wrong
>>
Here's the thing I mentioned the other night- the other story I wanted to write. I'm not sure if I want to continue it or not, so I'd like to hear opinions as to whether people like it or not before I decide to move on.

http://pastebin.com/zy7SsnSy
>>
Poly was right, a simple (you) gets you writing heh.
>>
File: 64664316.jpg (105KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
64664316.jpg
105KB, 400x400px
>>32918773
>>
>>32918771
You have my attention. I'm curious to see how this goes, if you continue it.
>>
>>32918376
Bullshit. She's been in his head for a while.
>>
>>32918983
I can't bring myself to write a thot, sorry man. And she's just getting used to her body anyways.
>>
>>32918992
HAVE HIM HELP HER LEARN HER BODY, FOR GOD'S SAKE!

OR A FEMALE! FEMALES KNOW FEMALES' BODIES BETTER THAN MEN'
>>
File: NVG.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
NVG.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
>>32917736
But... I don't have a space of my own... or paper, that was banned a year ago. Pens were outlawed as well for being sharp objects.
>>32917749
then you're aware it keeps getting worse.
>>
>>32919006
I m n o t g o i n g t o w r i t e s m u t (yet)

sorry man
>>
File: I_Make_Faces_When_I_Make_Love.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
I_Make_Faces_When_I_Make_Love.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>32919045
But I will... eventually.
>>
File: ButWho'sInTheKitchen.jpg (33KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
ButWho'sInTheKitchen.jpg
33KB, 600x515px
Here's the little bit I got written tonight. Pretty sure I'm on a watch list, now, after listening to so much IRA music.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oi, Panni, we're gonna be late to mass if you don't hurry your ass up!"

>You look down at your watch as you stand just inside the door of the apartment, tapping your foot impatiently.

>Your roommate and spirit of your yet to be fired Barrett M90 had disappeared into the bedroom to get ready for mass, saying she'd only be a moment.

>That was half an hour ago.

>You finally lose patience and begin to march towards your room when the door opens.

"Bout damn time, what the hell took so... long... "

>Standing before you with an annoyed look on her face, Panni is dressed a more formal attire than her usual garb.

>An olive drab blouse with a navy blue tie, coupled with a knee length black skirt and black stockings.

>You look over up and down, noting her lack of combat boots and that her fiery hair is in a bun and not a braid.

>"The feck're you starin at, O'Connell?" she grunts, shoving past you.

>The lack of boots stomping across the floor is a welcome change as her dress flats lightly impact the wood flooring.

"Nothing, just... "

>You blink a few times, trying to think of a response when you notice just how... /good/ Panni looks in a skirt, especially from a behind.

>Bullpups.

>You shake your head, mentally berating yourself for thinking in such a way, especially about Panni of all people.

>"Whot?" she asks again, turning to face you as she nears the front door.

"Where the fuck did you get those clothes from? I ain't buy em for you," you answer, moving your train of thought in a different direction.

>"We Geists have our secrets, ye damn Gowl," she says with a roll of her eyes. "Now, are we goin or not? Consider ye were jus' yellin' at me."

"Geists?" you ask, stepping outside and locking the door behind the two of you. "What's a 'Geist?'"
>>
File: Can'tSeeMeNow.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Can'tSeeMeNow.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>32919118
>"I'm a Geist, ya git."

>She climbs into the passengar seat of your Ford, pulling a pair of mirrored aviator sunglasses from seemingly nowhere.

>"Kraut speak fer whot I am. Waffegeist, or some shite. Means 'weapon spirit' in English."

"So you can just pull random objects from thin air at will?"

>You pull out of the apartment complex and onto the highway, the truck's engine roaring as you pick up speed.

>"No, ya idiot. Accordin' to the whole 'Rifle Mother' heathen talk, we Geists are gifted with the ability to choose a few items to keep with us that won't hamper our rifle form."

"And what's your take on that, being a Catholic...?"

>"The good Lord has blessed us with the ability to carry with us those items we believe necessary to aid us on our journey of destruction. Somethin to help our minds wander from the debts and regrets we carry with us."

"... Like a violin?"

>You suddenly find a large hand gripping the collar of your dress shirt, lifting up slightly. You swerve a bit but manage to stay on the road.

>You worriedly stare at the road, afraid to look towards the Barrett, whom you can feel staring daggers at your through her sunglasses.

>"Ye don't mention that, ever," she whispers, voice seething with seriousness.

>You frantically nod, whiteknuckle gripping the wheel.

>She releases you and returns to the conversation as if you'd never spoken and she hadn't just nearly sent you both flying off the road.

>"Fer example, an Armalite I served with had a damn teddy bear that she'd sleep with at night."

>You glance over and find that she's staring out the side window, watching the buildings zoom past.

>It's probably suicide, but you decide to press her for information as your curiosity gets the better of you.
>>
File: pewpew.png (155KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pewpew.png
155KB, 1024x1024px
>>32919133

"You know, you still haven't told me about your time 'in service,'" you comment, turning off the highway and onto the street leading to the cathedral.

>"Cause ye ain't done shite to earn hearin' me gab bout me time," she huffs, folding her arms.

"What do I have to do to earn that privilege, then?"

>You pull into the church parking lot and find a spot near the back of the lot. The last paritioners are filing in as the two of you step out of the vehicle.

>"Yer serious, ain't ye?" Panni asks, falling into step along side you.

"Well yeah. Like I've said, we're stuck together for a while, so might as well get to know one another. If it'll help, I'll tell you more about myself later, then you tell me about yourself. How's that sound?"

>The two of you a few feet from the front steps, Panni removing her sunglasses.

>"Tell ye whot. Don't feck up at the range this evenin, and I'll tell ye a bit bout me time in service."

"What constitutes as fucking up?"

>"If ye can manage ta keep twenty rounds on paper and in tha black of the target, that'll do."

>Before you can accept the conditions of the agreement, Panni makes her way into the cathedral, dipping her fingers into the waiting holy water.

"Fuck, that's half my ammo... "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All I've got for the moment, more tomorrow after I finish the day's work assignments.
>>
File: guinness.jpg (58KB, 750x1356px) Image search: [Google]
guinness.jpg
58KB, 750x1356px
>>32919147
http://pastebin.com/JWgFSePg

Previous "chapters" for those interested / who haven't gotten caught up.
>>
Halo: Man and Machine - Chapter 14

http://pastebin.com/1m0u2eyp

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12233776/15/Man-and-Machine
>>
I have a sample from ACT I that is relatively spoiler free - for those who have't read the prologue, apologies for part of it not making sense.

>We had moved out at daybreak, our backs and muscles sore from sleeping on the compacted earth. we left in columns from our formations, off to the trenches where our future was uncertain.

>As we left the gate and passed the postbox, I deposited the letter I had written for Beatrice. It had passed Dave’s scrutiny, so that was that. Subconsciously, I laced it with the hopes of honoring her promise of returning her books in person.

>It was a strange, uncertain feeling as we marched across the dirt paths, the paths winding between bombed out villages and the ravaged landscape. Everything seemed to be covered in unearthed dirt, the snow stained with a pallet of browns and black ash.

>If anything, the contrast spoke the most to us when we finally entered the intricate maze of tunnels and trenches that was the front line. Wooden planks lined the center walkways as the muddy lumber reinforced walls that enclosed us. Small alcoves and dugouts were dug into the walls themselves, providing refuge and a place to relax.

>The passages in the trenches at times were barely two men wide - with the walls marred by the constant digging to counter the melting snow. Some of the better areas had lumber to reinforce the earthen walls, however even those were a far cry from the creature comforts when we were camping up above.

>The walls of the trench stretched higher than the average man’s height, though we had ledges and foot holds to stand on when one dared to peer over. There was always the fear of enemy snipers or stray shots finding their targets, so instead we tried to utilize periscopes but they were ineffective for the most part.
>>
>>32919645

>The large amounts of wire was both a blessing and a curse - as it both impeded enemy advancement but lowered our ability to spot activity that might harm us. And if the order to charge ever came, we would advance through those same wires.

>But there was this one feeling I could not seem to shake off, it was the amount of dust and earth that seemed to fill my lungs despite the snow. No matter how hard I tried, sand and debris would find its way onto me whether it was under my fingernails or on my tongue.

>As we slowly took our stations amongst the other men, we directed our attention towards the East, where beyond the no-man’s land was [Country B]’s forces. Through dusty lenses of our periscopes, we peered into the hellish landscape that was the scarred and cratered earth. This was no hell I’d ever read about though it certainly felt like it.

>Previously occupied positions were marked by strewn concertina wire and dug earth - they had traded ownership many times throughout the conflicts. At first glance, it seemed that each cutoff was only a hundred yards, yet we all knew that it took coordination and scores of men just to have the chance to advance a hundred yards.

>Despite the urgency in which we were funneled into the trenches, there was little to no activity to be had when we got there. We sat amongst the alcoves, while others leaned against the dirt walls. It would be a waiting game, for when orders from above would direct our course of action.

>When the sky had lost its light, fears and anxious thoughts had taken root in our minds. We had all heard the stories of the night time raids, when a negligent sentry had let dozens of combatants infiltrate our lines. Yet for the poor soul who was on fire-watch, it seemed like an impossible task to scan and detect anyone in the barren, soulless landscape.
>>
>>32919672

>The days slowly trudged on since we arrived. By the third day, the luster of a new location had already worn off. There was something about always being on alert that wore someone down.

>We did what we could to pass the time, knowing that we were here with no way home. At times, boredom seemed to be the greater enemy - with some of the men getting irritable with the lack of space and activities to pursue in the trench.

>Previous members had always given the advice to pick up a hobby or a skill to improve on while we were here. We started in the rear trenches, though I knew we would eventually find our way to the firing line. I was lucky that Dave seemed to always be down for a chat. When that failed, the books in my satchel served their purpose - though I had to take care to make sure the pages were not soiled by the constant sloshing of mud or dirt.

>And I did that under the amber glow of the lantern I had hung in my quarters. I called them quarters, but it was simply a small dugout where an expedient bench had been placed within the wall. If anything, another body would occupy it as soon as I was finished using it.

>Dave and myself had just gotten off the last rotation of firewatch - which left only a couple of hours of night before the day would get started. I had decided to wrap up the last chapter of one of my books before I went to sleep - especially with the fact that I had reach the culmination of the story.

>“Hah, you really going to finish that much so quickly? I know you got a couple of hours before the sun rises, but that is a ridiculous amount”

>Dave peered over the lip of my book, one of his hands cradling the satchel that held his gasmask. He seemed livelier than when we were scanning the fields of blackness an hour ago, struggling not to fall asleep.

>“It’s not too much - I’d been saving it for when we got settled down here so might as well”
>>
>>32919706

>“Oh, so not because you want another excuse to write Beatrice? I bet if I hadn’t told you that the post normally swings by every week you would be taking your sweet time right now”

>I lightly punched Dave and went back to the novel. Might as well get everything done while we had time - with us in the trenches the clock was already ticking. I also wanted to be able to ship the series of books I had as a set, rather than one by one.

>“You think the orders will come tomorrow? Or are they going to have us sit for weeks before they decide to do anything”

>Dave looked at me in response to my question. This wasn’t the first time he had been down here, so I expected he have a better view into the situation than me.

>“Well, the last time I had gotten here we were just replacing some folks who wanted to go home. We didn’t end up charging since we were holding the line, not advancing. Luckily I never had to stick around the front trench for too long”
>>
File: Trehches.jpg (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Trehches.jpg
3MB, 2560x1600px
>>32919725

>I remembered some of Will’s conversation I had with him a while back - where the 11th had been wiped out due to them getting overrun. Probably not the best of topics to bring up while we were in the trenches.

>“Oh, Bookie, we should get some time in the future - remember that favour I asked you a while back? Honoring the former 11th?”

>I recollected that - seeing if we could stop by the old set of trenches where so many of Dave and Mentor’s companions perished before. We had passed them a while ago, but I’m sure we could at least bribe some of the privates to cover our shift of firewatch for us so we would get some time..

>“I’d be a shitty squad lead if I didn’t give my back up some time - I’ll see I can work with the other squad lead to get your time off, even though he’s a slimy rat”

>“Hey, in these trenches we are all the same - just dirt and mud covered rats, waiting for orders”

>“Yep, waiting for orders”

>Whether those orders found me six feet under, I hoped I wouldn’t find out. But right now, almost anything would be better than just sitting around, waiting for our next move.

That was one scene from the my VN in development - also non-abashedly taking the time to shill my own work, especially since art is expensive...
>>
>>32919292
>You said you wouldn't post lewd
You lying bastard.

Oh, also, you need to change "lied down" to "laid" or "lay".
>>
File: 1416966312509.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1416966312509.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>Staying up way later than I should be, making good progress on Damaged Goods

Finally getting back into the swing of things. Suck it writers block.
>>
>>32909165
>>32909742
>>32909761
>You come out of the bunker with a new load out, a backpack, harness and a pea shooter.

>You inspect your shooter closely, looking at the slides, hefting the gun itself for weight. All for no apparent reason besides the fact that you have a gun now. Then a voice chimes in.

“You know how to use that?”

>”What?” you say as you snapped out of your reverie.

“Do you know how to use that thing? And for Christ’s sake get your finger off the trigger” Snapped Pastor as he pulled your finger out of the trigger guard.

“You’ve never handled a gun have you?” Pastor questioned

>”Not really.. No.” you mutter.

Pastor sighs as he checks the chamber, “I’m not gonna go over all the rules for gun handling, here’s the basics. Fingers off the trigger, check where you’re pointing, always assume it’s loaded and here-” as he points to a nub on the slide “-is the safety got it new guy?”

>He hands you back the pistol as you mention to him “So, Sidorovich gave me a job, said I could tag along with your guys…”

“Oh that.. Well…” He hesitates on giving you an answer as he sizes you up and examines you.
>>
>>32920696
“Alright, you can tag along, just listen to the Scout Lead okay?” He concludes as he fishes out a walkie talkie from behind.

“Peбятa, я пocылaю нoвый пapeнь. Bы мoжeтe aтaкoвaть, ecли этo нeoбхoдимo” he finishes.

“Alright, I’ve called them in. I’ll send you their location on the PDA; try not to shoot our guys alright?” he says with a hint of worry.

>”Yeah, I got it” You finish as you hurry along to the location, a nondescript hill surrounded by shrubberies near an abandoned white van outside of a small tunnel.

>It didn’t hit you at first but as you near the meeting place, you slowly realize that you’re actually going through this.

>That you’re about to get shot at. Possibly.

>That you might have to kill someone.

>That you might die.

>You slow down to a crawl as new sensations hits you.

>Fear. Anxiety.

>You look down to your pistol again, you hadn’t noticed before but you’re shaking uncontrollably.

>Your breath quicken, can you actually pull the trigger given the chance? How do you know you won’t miss? If you miss will it cause someone else’s demise? It’s not a game anymore, there’s real consequences.

>Questions upon questions pile themselves on you until you’re again snapped to reality by a voice.

“Эй!”

>You see a man in a white jacket waving at you. You jog towards him to him and the rest of the scouts.

“Tы oдин oн пocлaл?”

>Right, you’re in Ukraine. It’s either Russian or Ukrainian.

>You have no idea what he said, but judging by the tone it’s a question. You simply nod at him, hoping that it’s a yes or no question.
>>
>>32920712
“He бecпoкoйтecь, oн нe мoжeт гoвopить пo-pyccки” chimed another person, sitting near a bush.

“aбo yкpaїнcький” quipped another near him.

>The group lead turns his head to you again, with a fresh look of concern on his face.

“Bы тypиcт?”

>You definitely heard tourist in that one.

“Er… da?”

>The two scouts sitting snigger at your poorly accented Russian.

“вы двoe зaткнyтьcя” The leader shot back at the two.

“Я Пaвeл” He says, pointing to himself.

>He then points to the other two, starting from the man in a dark navy blue jacket and finishing at the man with tan jacket.

“Oн Kyrll и Илья” he says, introducing the members.

“Пpocтo cлeдyйтe зa мнoй в пopядкe тypиcт?” he sighs pointing to himself.

>Again, no idea what he just said. Except the last bit, tourist. Goddamn it. You give him a blank look, as he gives up trying to communicate.

“пpocтo cкaзaть дa” he drawls as he nods at you.

>You follow his action and nod

“дocтaтoчнo хopoшo” he says as he turns around and motions the other two to follow.
>>
File: q35yhn.png (65KB, 879x249px) Image search: [Google]
q35yhn.png
65KB, 879x249px
>>
>>32919147
good stuff as always
>>
>>32920465
no pressure, but can't wait for more
>>
>>32920465
Yees, more springfield goodness
>>
File: sleep early.png (179KB, 576x539px) Image search: [Google]
sleep early.png
179KB, 576x539px
>>32920465
>>
>>32919820
I didn't say anything about lewd, I just said they wouldn't have sex.
:^)

Thanks for pointing that out, there's usually something that evades my proofread.
>>
File: cat.jpg (720KB, 1427x1260px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
720KB, 1427x1260px
>checks previus thread
>no work for me
>only add the links from archive
>only work for archive

feels fucking weird

>this thread has work for me so there is that
>>
>>32922495
imma give you work bby. also who do i speak about the illuminati stuff?
>>
File: 1484138298450.jpg (267KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484138298450.jpg
267KB, 800x600px
>>32918771
Wrll, it's a strange twist on liberal education, but a libtard AK has me interested. I hope you'll continue.

>>32919147
Hooray for fiery big Irish Barrett! I keep thinking this will turn into one of those cheesy sitcoms with few serious moments like about the violin. I'm not complaining; I like my cheese. But, whatever direction it goes, I'll still be reading it.

>>32919292
Man, that's kinda heavy there at the end. And also the middle, I guess. Nothing like a sex starved superman getting cock blocked by his own AI.

>>32919768
I'm liking the VN so far. Trench life feels pretty heavy. I'm also digging the art style. I know several others have asked, but when can we throw money at it?

>>32920854
Poor Tourist, thrown into the middle of his first mission, nerves shaking, and he can't even understand his teammates. Hope he makes it through his first task alive.
>>
File: council of elders of wfg.jpg (78KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
council of elders of wfg.jpg
78KB, 600x443px
>>32922510
>poking my inner /x/phile
use the normal channels tanker one
>>
File: 1459244585245.png (8KB, 430x373px) Image search: [Google]
1459244585245.png
8KB, 430x373px
>>32922597
am i not cool enough?
>>
>>32922640
send me a mail dam it
>>
>>32922668
so you can reply with "ur a fagit" again?
>>
>>32922528
Speaking of being unable to understand them...
Would it make more sense for their words to come out as phonetic forms of their dialect, and not as Cyrillic?
>>
>>32914043
I would feel nothing if my raifu got Eldest Son'd.

Her bolt would be 4 inches deep into my skull.
>>
>>32918771
intredasting, I had been thinking about writing a story (once I am finished with at least one of my current ones-) where MC dies and their soul ends up occupying a rifle, please do continue.
>>
File: 1354060516016.gif (2MB, 388x240px) Image search: [Google]
1354060516016.gif
2MB, 388x240px
>>32914043
>I can hear her screams
>>
>>32914043
Probably the same way terrorists will strap bombs to their children.

If it happened to my own, I'd probably be dead, or upset she blew up if ended up living
>>
>>32922865
"damn it Ali, didn't I tell you to make sure the guns you buy aren't Khyber Pass Specials!"
>>
File: 1480520220258.jpg (278KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480520220258.jpg
278KB, 1200x900px
JT update today y'all, if people still are reading

I'll go (or approach) a little deeper into the lore of it all.

I just have to be careful not to overdo it i guess
>>
>>32922810
I would do it phonetically, if only for the benefit of readers who aren't familiar with Cyrillic.
>>
File: 1436723627270.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1436723627270.png
89KB, 399x382px
>>32923261
>if people still are reading

I'm ready for some lore.
>>
>>32922810
I happen to read Cyrillic, but I agree with the other anon that it would be better if you had it out phonetically as well.
>>
>>32923338
>>32922810
The idea was to exacerbate the situation by not even letting you know what's being said. Also I thought it made sense since it's was a second person and it's "you" who's in that situation.
>>
>>32923675
Eh on second thought, I'll write it out phonetically, It wouldn't change the plan too much
>>
>>32923261

New JT? Be still, my heart.

Please overdo it. PLEASE. Give me lots of crunchy lore to gnaw on.
>>
>>32922697

you got that message too?
>>
File: burp.jpg (83KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
burp.jpg
83KB, 960x960px
>>32923758
no i mean like take lore too far. I mean i have no editor or anything so i have to make sure it's not all retarded
>>
>>32923775
and then in spanish when i asked why he said that?
>>
File: hurry up to bed.png (114KB, 472x415px) Image search: [Google]
hurry up to bed.png
114KB, 472x415px
>>32923788
>>32923775
>>
>>32923788

Well, the Spanish was easy enough. Where I live there's lots of migrant farm workers, so I already knew what "chinga tu madre, pendejo" meant.
>>
File: Just hug me.jpg (158KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
Just hug me.jpg
158KB, 472x472px
>>32923873
>>32923873
>>
>>32923890
>>32923803

see, this is what i mean. Every fucking time i try to speak with the guy, this happens
>>
File: headpats1.jpg (44KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
headpats1.jpg
44KB, 472x472px
>>32923940
>>32923873
>>
>>32923940
maybe Poly just actually hates the writers but can't reveal that in thread so it happens through Emails.
>>
File: hugs8.jpg (28KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
hugs8.jpg
28KB, 472x472px
>>32924054

>implying i hate the writers
>>
>>32924084
>>
>>32923940

well, once he uses up the 30 words he knows in English he just shitposts with Kancolle pictures. It's like trying to argue with that kid in school that just always replies with "I know you are but what am I?" in an insufferably snotty tone

>>32924054

it's why I bin my own stuff, so he has no power over me
>>
>>32924054
i don't think anyone with this many cuddly bote pics can hate anyone
>>
File: confy sleep.png (94KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
confy sleep.png
94KB, 472x472px
>>32924139
>>32924123
>>32924084

10/22, are you saying that i have bad english?
i admint it, is a third language so it might not even be that good but also i just dont talk a lot so not to take much posting space but i must say im offended by such comparasion mr 10/22
>>
File: 1463136544510.jpg (59KB, 736x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463136544510.jpg
59KB, 736x960px
>>32924168
how many of these do you even haaaave
>>
File: hugs11.png (212KB, 515x578px) Image search: [Google]
hugs11.png
212KB, 515x578px
>>32924182
i dont know
>>
>>32924139
It's a trick I tell you, a trick.
>>
File: carriers being carried.jpg (41KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
carriers being carried.jpg
41KB, 472x472px
>>32924210
not a trick
>>
>>32923803
JTfag is Swede, right? it's only 19:40 there
>>
File: 1485730379419.jpg (192KB, 970x598px) Image search: [Google]
1485730379419.jpg
192KB, 970x598px
>>
File: 1481649424536.jpg (188KB, 786x798px) Image search: [Google]
1481649424536.jpg
188KB, 786x798px
To /k/atch a predator (the: I need to do schoolwork instead of write this update)

I thought I would finish act two faster than this but I put a lot more content and started a lot of plotlines that will really blossom right after act two. as always, any comments or feedback is appreciated.

http://pastebin.com/edit/MCy0dm3k
>>
>>32924168

>Mr. 10/22

did you just assume my gender? reeeee

I'll have you know I identify as an A-10 Thunderbolt and my preferred pronouns are brrrrrrrt, brrrrrrrrrrrt, and brrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.
>>
File: headpats4.gif (311KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
headpats4.gif
311KB, 472x472px
>>32924815
calm down
>>
>>32924815
I feel you brrrrrrrt 10/22, I identify as a Leopard 2A6 MBT
>>
File: 1485045690372.png (748KB, 2608x4740px) Image search: [Google]
1485045690372.png
748KB, 2608x4740px
>>
File: 1485729240603.png (556KB, 1066x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485729240603.png
556KB, 1066x700px
>>
File: 1485729345786.png (80KB, 1189x515px) Image search: [Google]
1485729345786.png
80KB, 1189x515px
>>
File: eeBetDy.jpg (596KB, 1420x1579px) Image search: [Google]
eeBetDy.jpg
596KB, 1420x1579px
>>
File: 1485651564426.png (35KB, 1042x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485651564426.png
35KB, 1042x246px
>>
File: 1485670783734.jpg (253KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1485670783734.jpg
253KB, 600x801px
>>
File: Emps- S K E L T A L S H R E I K.jpg (74KB, 900x452px) Image search: [Google]
Emps- S K E L T A L S H R E I K.jpg
74KB, 900x452px
>>32924815
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SAY MY NAME IS A GENDER
>>
now we wait for page 8
>>
>>32925951
aw.
anyway, hi poly, how ya been senpai, its the Birtbong GAU-8
>>
>>32922855
Would this MC be a male anon and occupy a rifle as a female waffengeist? Or would it be kinda like Tula from the pale king's disciple?
>>
>>32926131
probably former
>>
I'll get to writing one day...

I swear.
>>
File: 1480726741189.png (366KB, 520x505px) Image search: [Google]
1480726741189.png
366KB, 520x505px
>>32926208
do it. Anyway, JT update as soon as new thread rolls out
>>
File: Custodes - snickering.jpg (127KB, 829x450px) Image search: [Google]
Custodes - snickering.jpg
127KB, 829x450px
>>32926236
aw yiss boi
>>
>>32899999

I concede your waifu back to you, Fortunate. You crazy bastard.
>>
>>32926189
Nice gender bend is a thing
>>
>>32899999
WITNESSED
>>
next thread on the making
>>
>LETS DO THIS

new thread
>>32926766
>>32926766
>>32926766
>>32926766
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.