[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POLICE KINO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 29

File: Patriots_Day_Trailer_Boston_PD.jpg (439KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Patriots_Day_Trailer_Boston_PD.jpg
439KB, 1920x1080px
Welp, End of Watch has some new competition for best police film.

Who here watched Patriot Day and saw the final shootout?
>>
>>
DON FAHK WIT BAHSTAHN
>>
File: 1483267935106.jpg (175KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483267935106.jpg
175KB, 800x500px
>there's new police kino

Oh fuck, I didn't even know about this movie. Will definately check it out since I watched End of Watch just the other day.

Why can't there be an End of Watch with SWAT dudes?
>>
I'm not interested in some fictionalized account of what happened. I remember what actually *did* happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MezLoczjfY
>>
>>32646477
Even though it obviously blew the gunfight out of proportion, it was fucking excellent to watch.

I loved how it's basically the only movie to acknowledge that untrained kids and even cops are awful shots. That part with JK and Tamerlan shooting at each other from less than 10 yards away made me cringe hard, but only because it was so believable.
>>
File: 1472583601342.jpg (40KB, 564x447px) Image search: [Google]
1472583601342.jpg
40KB, 564x447px
>>
File: BigDog_ClimbRubble.png (277KB, 512x343px) Image search: [Google]
BigDog_ClimbRubble.png
277KB, 512x343px
Its also the only film to actually feature BigDog
>>
https://youtu.be/Ow5-f6XCTOg
>>
Not weapons related.
>>>/tv/
>>
>>32646477
VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS
>>
>>32646786
Copfags BTFO.

Fuck ya'll bootlicking niggas for forgetting about this.
>>
>>32647074
>ya'll nigga hubba dubba
No idea what you just said, Tyrone. Please stop beating your overweight girlfriend. We hate having to come over to your apartment complex every week.
>>
>>32647698
Is this a specific type of autism where you don't understand contractions?? I'm sorry you have to deal with that, nigga.
>>
>>32646477

oh god...pure propaganda shit
>>
>>32646477
Fuck this police state propaganda b8. Fuck Boston too.
>>
I thought Chechens were good at fighting
>>
>>32646786
How about you fuck off back to /lgbt/, phil?
Or does everyone fucking hate you there too?
>>
>>32646477
Wasn't the real final shootout just mag dumping into a boat?
>>
>>32648081
yeah. cops shot one of their own, too
>>
I forgot they were making a movie about that.

Did they show anything about violating an entire town's constitutional rights?
>>
File: business as usual.jpg (45KB, 620x407px) Image search: [Google]
business as usual.jpg
45KB, 620x407px
>>32648240
Of course not, that would be terrorist sympathizing after all.
>>
>>32646786
The lockdown and militarization of boston was in the movie. I don't remember if they showed a home entry though.

The movie isn't critical of it, but it's unavoidable that the audience wonders why boston did nothing when the suspects were unidentified and could hit their next target at any time, and did nothing when the suspects were identified and could hit their next target any time. But after one was dead and the other was on the run, probably wounded and probably screwed, they locked down the city like god was going to kill everyone who didn't paint their door red.
>>
>>32648580
They showed the home entries.
They also mentioned the term "martial law" in a negative light.
>>
>>32646477
Fuck the police
>>
>>32648240
>>32648270
Exigent circumstances is one of the several exceptions to a search warrant you can use to search someones home.
>>
>>32648034
Hey, we don't want his faggotry either. Just deport him to arf.com or something.
>>
>>32649730
>Exigent circumstances
contradict the constitution.
>>
>>32649822
No, they don't. The constitution argument is the equivalent of a ten year old playing tag but when hes about to get tagged goes "nu uh I have a forcefield.
>>
>>32649835
Wow.
>>
>>32649835
Exigent circumstances means the cop can follow a suspect if he knows the suspect is in there.

It does not mean you can lock down an entire town and kick in every door. Like much else during Obama's reign, they did it anyway and got away with it.
>>
>>32649895
Actually it means many things, not just if you're following a suspect, which is one of them. He was a fleeing felon armed and dangerous, so they're already authorized in shooting him (see Tennessee vs Gardner) and the reason they were okay with searching those homes is because they were hot on his trail and were able to articulate why they believe he may break in and hide in any home, causing further violence to innocents, therefore justifying their actions.
>>
>>32649835
Your eagerness to surrender your rights is sickening
>>
File: sheep.jpg (154KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sheep.jpg
154KB, 500x500px
>>32649914
Horseshit. Exigent circumstances has NEVER applied to an entire fucking neighborhood, much less an entire fucking town.

Pic related, it's you.
>>
Is it a movie showing the massive overstep of the police in a corrupt city and how all the bostonites bent over and surrendered all of their rights and freedom?
>>
>>32649835
>The constitution argument is the equivalent of a ten year old playing tag but when hes about to get tagged goes "nu uh I have a forcefield.

Except the supreme court of mom actually rules he has a force field and you have to deal with it
>>
>>32649998
Well the supreme court of mom also ruled that the police in Boston did nothing wrong, so I guess tag, you're it....
>>
>>32649914
>they were hot on his trail and were able to articulate why they believe he may break in and hide in any home

This is the case for any missing fugitive where a small search perimeter is known. And in our entire nation's history they have never done a blind door-to-door search like in boston, probably because common sense tells you that's illegal.
>>
File: 1366392618967.jpg (90KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1366392618967.jpg
90KB, 1024x768px
>>32646477

>Patriot Day

Is this the movie that pretends that Boston was heroic when they declared martial law and let the cops violate the 4th amendment because they were all terrified of one Chechen teenager?

How the hell is there even a final shootout when the Chechen was disarmed and hiding in a boat?
>>
>>32650041
What was the name of the case?
>>
File: electra-glide-in-blue.51556.jpg (363KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
electra-glide-in-blue.51556.jpg
363KB, 1000x1500px
Best police movie coming through. Only movie I've seen that portrays police how they actually are, petty, paranoid, scared and most of all: lonely
>tfw lonliness will kill ya deadder than a .357 magnum
>>
>>32648034
your tears only make him stronger
>>
File: 3829869441_4a23e771aa_o.jpg (3MB, 3888x2600px) Image search: [Google]
3829869441_4a23e771aa_o.jpg
3MB, 3888x2600px
>>32650072
never let the facts get in the way of a good story

and

if you say something enough times, it becomes truth

picture unrelated to post content
>>
>>32650072
>How the hell is there even a final shootout when the Chechen was disarmed and hiding in a boat?

There's the shootout on the street when his brother was still alive and they had pipebombs.

The movie doesn't try to be negative against the authorities but just the order of events speaks for itself.

3 civilians died in the bombing and I think it was over 100? were injured with a lot of amputations. The city plays it cool and sticks to investigating, they weren't even going to release photos of the suspects until they were leaked to the media.

Then 1 cop is executed, another dies and another wounded in the shootout. After that the response becomes unprecedented and overkill by treating boston like a warzone. And before the asshole is apprehended they spend an entire day pointing dozens of guns at a boat, but not before everyone starts shooting it because they saw the tarp move. And to top it off they call FBI HRT.
>>
This thread is full of edgy teenagers and college kids who are butthurt at all cops because they got caught with weed once or got a ticket.
>>
>>32650226
>Being a bootlicking gun owner

You're one of those pathetic shits who think that gun laws are fair and some are "common sense".

Fuck off elmer Fudd
>>
>>32650106
No movies portray police how they actually are for the simple reason that it would be boring.
Typical patrol office: sip coffee for hours, question some miscreant teenager walking around back alleys with bolt cutters, kick him lose, arrest a completely cooperative suspect with a bench warrant.
Typical homicide detective: Arrive to the scene, find there's a really obvious suspect, pick him up at his mom's house without incident. OR Arrive to the scene, there's no obvious suspect, do due diligence and send it to cold case.
Typical SWAT officer: Train, train some more, get some training in between training, train on the way to another department to cross-train, and occasionally serve a "high risk" warrant without incident.
Typical FBI agent: Do a bunch of boring shit like forensic accounting, skip tracing, and seizing filing cabinets and computers before arresting an upper-middle or upper class suspect without ever drawing a firearm.

You know who needs a show? State park rangers. They have less backup, greater variety in their work, and believe it or not, their job is more dangerous on average than typical city PD.
>>
>>32649822
Exigent circumstances have been ruled constitutional. Yes the door-to-door search was invasive, but considering the situation (actual confirmed terrorist at large with unknown weapons and unknown contacts) it would be impossible to argue against those exigent circumstances AT THE TIME - and all arguments after the fact are hindsight.

Besides, I don't recall any particularly grave misconduct by law enforcement during the sweep. If shady shit had been going down maybe there'd be an argument against the legitimacy of the searches, but other than the police fucking up and tagging one of their own guys I haven't seen anything damning.

>inb4 slippery slope fallacy
>>
File: IMG_0061.jpg (47KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
47KB, 300x300px
>>32649947

We've also never really encountered that situation previously in this country. IE: A known bombing suspect (Terrorist), who is known to have shot a police officer, and continues to flea inside residential neighborhoods.

I love my rights as much as the rest of us patriots here, but for fucks sake, lets be reasonable here. Its not like the police have taken to using this tactic to search every town in America.

Your "muh constitution" argument is very sophomoric right now.
>>
>>32650268
movie about park rangers dealing with a skinwalker when?
>>
>>32650276
>Exigent circumstances have been ruled constitutional.
Wouldn't be the first time they were wrong.
>>
>>32650061
>they have never done a blind door-to-door search like in boston,
I'm sure you actually believe that, but anyone who ever read a history book could tell you that shit like that went down all the time during Prohibition and was certainly unchecked pre-20th century
>>
>>32650290
>who is known to have shot a police officer
Not the citizen's problem. Don't take the job if you don't want the risk.
>>
>>32650259
fuck off, mall ninja. us fudds spend more money on lobbying and vote more for your rights than you fucking do.
>>
File: IMG_0088.jpg (61KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0088.jpg
61KB, 480x360px
>>32650318

Jesus christ man. Its not even about that, itd about stopping any innocent people from being killed.

Its not like they went through every house with a fine tooth comb. They made sure a kebab wasnt in the residence, and left. For fucks sake man, I hope you are trolling.

Otherwise, I will see you at my local street corner, passing out pamphlets as to why state funded fire departments are unconstitutional.

Your bred is why the Libertarian party will never be taken serious by any sizable amount of Americans.
>>
>>32650297
Well you are free to make a case against exigent circunstances - but the Constitution itself grants the Supreme Court the power of interpretation, so if you intend to argue that the Supreme Court itself is invalid then you also have no grounds on which to support the 2nd Ammendment.

You don't LIKE what happened in Boston, that's fine, but it's not a good reason to fling shit at the time tested legal system. You have as much ground to stand on as Cliven Bundy did when he argued the SC was wrong about land ownership 'because reasons'
>>
>>32650276
You're still full of shit. There is no precedent for going door to door and claiming 'exigent circumstances.' None. That is not SOP for finding a dangerous fugitive anywhere in the country. They raped the 4th on live television and got away with it.

>>32650292
> Its not like the police have taken to using this tactic to search every town in America
Name one instance.
>>
Damn what's with all the bootlickers around guns these days?
>>
>>32650290
you need to kill yourself immediately.

"lets be reasonable here. its ok if they suspend our rights to further their own ends"

the constitutionality argument is NEVER sophomoric you fucking hump

die in a fucking fire you piece of shit
>>
>>32650320
Fuck off cunt you're not even pro 2nd amendment you're just as bad as the libcucks just a little less on the gun restrictions not enough to matter.

You either support the 2a or you don't.
>>
>>32650394
You're right, the constitution is never sophomoric. You, however, and by extension, your arguments are.
>>
>>32650402
point out where i inferred implied or otherwise said what you assert

otherwise go suck start a shotgun you fucking turd
>>
>>32650292
>Stranger Things Season 2: takes place completely in the woods with new characters
>main characters are two crazed Vietnam vet park rangers armed with a high caliber rifles and a .44 magnums actually capable of hurting the demagorgan.
>references Predator/Tremors more than Alien/The Thing

A man can dream

Season 2 is probably going to suck realistically.
>>
>>32650362
>Cliven Bundy did when he argued the SC was wrong about land ownership
You just keep stumbling over your own statist horseshit. His beef -- and it was a legitimate one -- was with the Bureau of Land Management. Nothing to do with the Supremes.
>>
>>32650430
>Supporting people who trample your rights and bending over to let them pound your nasty fat hick ass
>>
>>32650394
They didn't suspend your rights. The 4th amendment protects you from unreasonable searches and seizures. Conducting door to door searches in the neighborhood a criminal is hiding out in after engaging in a running gun and explosives battle through the night is not unreasonable.
>>
>all these anons with speedking tickets
kek
>>
>>32650436
>point out where i inferred implied or otherwise said what you assert
>otherwise go suck start a shotgun you fucking turd

still waiting
>>
>>32650292
I was thinking more like "dealing with a meth cook" but I would watch the SHIT out of that! Hell, make it a period piece. A California state park ranger up in redwood country all by himself in a little cabin in the mid 1930s.
>No radio
>No back up
>A Colt Police Positive and eighteen rounds of .32 Long
>And the unsettling sensation that you are not alone.
>>
>>32650445
Yes it is. That is not SOP for seeking a dangerous fugitive anywhere in the country. Name one exception.

You are either stuck on stupid or a verrrry subtle roll.
>>
>>32650445
>Conducting door to door searches in the neighborhood a criminal is hiding out in after engaging in a running gun and explosives battle through the night is not unreasonable.

This i can accept. Good post, anon.
>>
>>32650462
You're retarded aren't you? You're attacking people in this thread for being edgy teens because we dare questions cops and authority unlike you. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>32650268
>State park rangers. They have less backup, greater variety in their work, and believe it or not, their job is more dangerous on average than typical city PD.
As an officer in a rural town with a large amount of parkland I can confirm this. A single NYPD officer will never be ordered to "go look for a bear"
>>
>>32650364
>That is not SOP for finding a dangerous fugitive anywhere in the country.
I wouldn't call anything about the Boston Bombings "Standard" so S.O.P. can go to hell. Hopefully the backlash against the door-to-door search has given the relevant authorities something to think about when/if they attempt to address new procedures for handling these situations, but given the anomalous and unpredictable nature of attacks like these, it's near impossible to set up a checklist of actions that ensures the highest level of safety for civilians.

The government definitely should be held under scrutiny every time such an erroneous operation comes up, but the long and short of the matter is that you cannot standardize something like this. I guaran-fucking-tee you that the French law-enforcement authorities trampled the rights of the citizens on paper when conducting their various counter-terrorism operations over the past couple of years too, but there's very little hindsight to judge them for it since their targets weren't pussy teenage Chechens
>>
>>32650472
Except that isn't what they do. The most they do is ask people to stay inside.
>>
>>32650493
I understand your viewpoint but I don't understand how you dare compare us to the French.
>>
>>32650497
i meant i could accept his reasoning in the post.

im still not sure its legal.

and us fudds still spend more money on gun rights lobbying and still vote more than the fucking mall ninja kiddies do
>>
>>32650432
Yes but his argument was that the BLM had no jurisdiction over the land - which was purchased by the Federal Government - because "muh constitutionality" which in this case rendered his own platform about states' rights equally invalid.
Try to actually read before you respond, triptard
>>
How can you watch this fucking shit?

>guns are bad
>the Muslims where white
>Asian girls should only date white guys
>Asian guys should die a virgin

Seriously this is some Hollywood brainwashing bullshit.
>>
>>32650511
This needs to be a /k/ banner
>>
>>32650072
this post is best post.

chechen teenager hiding in a boat getting shot at
>>
>>32650552
/r/asianmasculinity is here
>>
>>32650552
But Asian girls should only date white guys.

t. Race traitor whitey
>>
>>32650362
>but the Constitution itself grants the Supreme Court the power of interpretation, so if you intend to argue that the Supreme Court itself is invalid then you also have no grounds on which to support the 2nd Ammendment.

He said wrong, not invalid. The supreme court doesn't determine what the constitution says, the constitution does, and everyone is entitled to their own asshole opinion. The supreme court just decides what rules were are going to follow when the meaning of the constitution is disputed, and hopefully those rules and the constitution are related at the end of the day.

Also if the supreme court was 4-5 instead of 5-4, he would have grounds to support the 2nd amendment. It's called an argument.

>You don't LIKE what happened in Boston, that's fine, but it's not a good reason to fling shit at the time tested legal system.

No, you can in fact shit on things you don't like.
>>
>>32650472
Yes, it is.
Know why?
Because, it didn't fucking work. The Jackass was spotted by an average dude, who went outside for a smoke. He'd have been spotted long before that, had the po-leece not confined everyone to their homes. The whole spectacle was a clusterfuck.
>>
>>32650684
Nice argument post ex facto
>>
>>32650596
How is making the world more white being a race traitor.

A chicken in every pot and a white baby in every womb!
>>
>>32650471
Please pull up an SOP for such a situation then. Armed and dangerous suspect using explosives, willingness to engage law enforcement and citizens indescriminately, unknown number of possible contacts and support, and hiding within a neighborhood.

Go.
>>
>>32648932
Tripfags get out >/trash
>>
>>32650497

This

It isn't like they were walking around ready to blast any random civilian they came across. They were legitimately wanting to protect the people of the community by apprehending bad guys that set off multiple bombs and engaged the police with firearms.

Look at the one instance, the singular time that someone "stood up" against them: a mother was worried that she was going to run out of milk for her children, the police officer informed her that it was not safe to be out on the streets, and he immediately went to get her 2 gallons of milk.

That doesn't really sound like a police state to me. Talk to anyone in Boston and they're fine with what BPD had to do, ironically it is the people that were never in any danger that have a problem with cops trying to do everything they can to find a hajji on the loose with guns and bombs.
>>
>>32650684
Literally the same person, if someone was murdered by the kebabs, would have said "Why didnt the Po-lice stahhp them. Protect and surf is their motto, but they were too incompetent and not aggressive enuf to stop all dis senseless violence in muh streets."

Easy to armchair QB an event after the fact. Until you've been involved in an actual active shooter situation from the police perceptive, I suggest you sit down and shut the fuck up.

T. Ive been involved in one
>>
>>32651695

Here's the deal: we know now that the bad guy went to hide in that boat, so why didn't we just leave a couple cruisers there in the first place to catch him faster?

t. All armchair cops
>>
>>32650431
Season 1 wasn't even all that great. They nailed the whole Spielberg vibe, but by the end it just felt kind of mediocre. Although I guess every new ebin show last year that people raved about was like that. Westworld's ending sucked too.
>>
File: 1478461014597.png (413KB, 1275x881px) Image search: [Google]
1478461014597.png
413KB, 1275x881px
>>32647721
>>32647846
>>32648932
fuck the east coast in general
>>
File: IMG_0090.jpg (50KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0090.jpg
50KB, 500x373px
>>32651763
because that makes perfect sense

I think that BPD constructed the entire plot so that their heat seeking gun police officersâ„¢ could read the serial numbers on all unregistered guns in the tri county area
>>
>>32646804
>I loved how it's basically the only movie to acknowledge that untrained kids and even cops are awful shots.

That BLM dude who smoked those cops was pretty ok. reminded me of IS COD run videos....
>>
>>32647846
>Fuck Boston too.

If Putin (or better yet Trump) dropped a 500kt device on Boston I really would not care.
>>
>>32650738
White+anything not white=not white
>>
File: raw.gif (902KB, 460x338px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
902KB, 460x338px
>>32650552
>>the Muslims where white

Have you seen the newest Family Guy episode?

>plane hijacking
>hijackers are white europeans
>not muslims
>>
>>32651801
Funny how no one gave a flying rats ass about the ugly fat ginger being missing or how quick the cute Itty bitty titty chick got back with the rich Chad. Shit had potholes bigger than the ones we deal with here in NOLA.
>>
>>32646477
>End of Watch has some new competition for best police film.
Impossible.
>>32646786
>>32648240
>>32650072
This. Fuck glorifying that bullshit.
>>
>>32652235

t. Didn't read the thread
>>
>>32652046
Whiter baby.

Happy?
>>
>>32652263
>Whiter baby. Happy?

Creating a mongrel who doesn't belong anywhere and isn't accepted by either side. You people are the real evil recists.
>>
>>32650552
except chechens are from the caucasus mountains, they're only slightly turkic so they externally appear white
>>
>>32652318
>they're only slightly turkic so they externally appear white

only to people who have lost all sense for race and racial identity, aka Americans. I remember when the expat wave of them came during the war; there was a massive outcry of people and even the news were saying shit like "these folks and their culture are alien to us and don't belong here". Not that it did us much good....
>>
Daily reminder that the Constitution is a contract: an agreement that the people agree to abide and recognize the legitimacy of the government so long as it follows a few rules. Except that rules are apparently tough to follow, so they invent convenient fictions like scrutiny levels, qualified immunity, and exigent circumstances. These inventions allow them to pretend that they're actually following their part of the bargain when they aren't.

Is gun ownership (2A) being properly protected when in times of peace and calm, things are normal, but as soon as crisis strikes guns are confiscated (Katrina)? The Bill of Rights didn't come with a "these times the rules are hard to follow so you can ignore them thanks lol" and anyone telling you there is has broken the contract but still wants you to abide by your part of it.
>>
>>32649730
Exigent Circumstancesâ„¢ don't apply to an entire fucking town you mook.
>>
>>32650385
They've always been around, they've been a growing thing since the 50's/"Red Scare"
>>
File: belt fed hk.jpg (65KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
belt fed hk.jpg
65KB, 736x490px
>live in Boston
>playing vidya on PC
>mom calls me downstairs to see the news
>oh shit the marathon got bombed
>go back to playing vidya
I should go see the movie sometime.
>>
>>32652496
I hope you lrnd your lesson? Now every time anything happens I barricade the doors, fill up the tub and put my loadout on.
>>
>>32646477
Watched five minutes and bailed on this corny bullshit. The writing was awful.
>>
>>32652300
My aznmericu offspring will be beautiful and smart, they will give your kids excellent janitorial positions.
>>
>>32652367
Social contracts are only supposed to support statist causes tho.
>>
>>32651695
>I've been involved in one

You can't just say this and not give us some details
>>
File: 1478678921232.gif (349KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1478678921232.gif
349KB, 300x169px
this event highlights the need to be prepared

just what would the aftermath be if another major happening occurs

really though this was very minor in the scheme of things and the reaction and aftermath was unprecedented

A major happening could result in a similar lockdown for days or even extended longer , travel restrictions , food rationing , evacuations

what would life be like for a long duration or martial law

fugg
>>
>>32647062
>be piece of media
>be about cops
>gee i wonder what those hunks of metal used to kill people that those cops are carrying are
>>
>>32651979
purge the entire east coast but keep the buildings, I love the architecture but hate the people.
>>
File: boston bomb.jpg (279KB, 1200x1060px) Image search: [Google]
boston bomb.jpg
279KB, 1200x1060px
>>32650072
>no one has posted this image yet
>>
>>32646786
>According to Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis, and Watertown Police Chief Deveau, Tsarnaev was shooting from inside the boat at police, "exchanging fire for an hour."[128] After he was captured, Tsarnaev was found not to have any weapons.[129]

bunch of fucking idiots
>>
File: lt9upt1pht8y.jpg (52KB, 1024x510px) Image search: [Google]
lt9upt1pht8y.jpg
52KB, 1024x510px
>>32653038
kek and americans think they are free
>>
>>32653085
>people who choose to live in the cities
>american
>>
>>32650072
>>32647721
>>32647846
>>32648932
>>32650072
>>32653038
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPdveVyT7NU
>>
>>32653085
b-b-bu-buh-but they brought someone milk
>like if you love the taste of boots and hate the consitution
>>
File: boss.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong board, /tv/ is two blocks down
>>
>>32653078
someone explain this and how they portrayed it in the movie

>exchange of gunfire with an unarmed suspect
>>
>>32646477
>EXTREMELY PATRIOTIC FILM ABOUT EXTREMELY PATRIOTIC THINGS

This is the guy who killed a man because he had slitty eyes

He's now your "hero"
>>
Saw the trailer, seems like shit.

End of watch is only true police kino.
>>
File: detail[1].jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
detail[1].jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>32653717
this thread doesn't have enough sodomy and moral relativism to be /tv/.
>>
>>32654322
>This is the guy who killed a man because he had slitty eyes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Broderick

On August 5, 1987, while driving a rented BMW in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, Broderick crossed into the wrong lane and collided head-on with a Volvo driven by Anna Gallagher, 28, accompanied by her mother, Margaret Doherty, 63, killing both instantly. Broderick was vacationing with Jennifer Grey, whom he had begun dating in semi-secrecy during the filming of Ferris Bueller's Day Off; the crash publicly revealed their relationship. Broderick suffered a fractured leg, fractured ribs, concussion, and a collapsed lung. Grey received minor injuries, including whiplash. Broderick told authorities he had no recollection of the crash and did not know why he was in the wrong lane. "I don't remember the day. I don't remember even getting up in the morning. I don't remember making my bed. What I first remember is waking up in the hospital, with a very strange feeling going on in my leg," he said at the time. Broderick was charged with causing death by dangerous driving and faced up to five years in prison, but was later convicted of the lesser charge of careless driving and fined $175,[24][25][26][27] which the victims' family called "a travesty of justice". Martin Doherty, whose sister and mother were killed in the crash, later stated that he forgave Broderick, amid plans to meet with Broderick in 2003, in order to gain a sense of closure. In February 2012, when Broderick was featured in a multimillion-dollar Honda commercial aired during the Super Bowl, Doherty said a meeting with Broderick had not taken place and that Broderick "wasn't the greatest choice of drivers, knowing his past.
>>
File: hidden-figures-750x315_orig.png (431KB, 750x315px) Image search: [Google]
hidden-figures-750x315_orig.png
431KB, 750x315px
>>32654334
>this thread doesn't have enough sodomy and moral relativism to be /tv/.

>We wuz NASA math geeks an shiiieeet!

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2788170-Hidden-Figures

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_Figures
>>
>>32654322
Viet here, I forgive him for being a badass.
>>
>>32654357
oh for fucks sake
>>
>>32646477
Copfag here.

End of watch was kinda shit, being completely honest.

Not really any part of that movie was realistic.

About as realistic as super troopers.
>>
>>32649914
If they were hot on his trail, the houses they broke into would have contained him.

Get fucked, boot licker.
>>
File: 1466740149799.jpg (35KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
1466740149799.jpg
35KB, 500x453px
>>32654357
>>32654375
samefag.
keep trying to stir it. sah gay.

>>32654385
>action movie nonsense is action movie nonsense
>cop comedy nonsense is cop comedy nonsense
dinkheller victim/10
please tell us how police academy isn't realistic next.

same fag the whole lot? why am i responding? is that you john wayne?
>>
Hey ho, Im a American, yeah, man, the best country in the world is united States of _America, fuck dumb terrirost and musulmans, watch this moviefilm about great Amarican heros saving Bosetown from evil negros of sands, yeah dude, yeah man, that's right-o yippie kai yeah, hamburgers cherseburger hotding french (freddim) fries coca ocla 9/11 never gorgtet
>>
>>32654408
>samefag. keep trying to stir it. sah gay.

What? Do you dispute that 3 negresses put amiercans on the moon?
>>
>>32654344

That isn't the person we're talking about.

What was the point of this spergout?
>>
>>32654410
haven't seen it, does it really portay muzzies in a bad light? do they even mention muzzies? I'd guess they don't and they'd be showing the tamerlans as just random evil white guys....
>>
File: 1464399674843.gif (926KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1464399674843.gif
926KB, 500x579px
>>32654416
>checking already done calculations for accuracy is putting a man on the moon
you're really challenging the narrative stormfront. go show the jew media next!
no one bought 'lbj was jus evil' selma and no one is buying that turd. move on, go harass /sci/.
>>
>>32650709
The law is somewhat pragmatic, if a tactic works, and we judge the drawbacks to be worth the results, then the tactic is generally considered to be covered by the wiggle room clauses like exigent circumstances.

When the tactic is a failure, no drawback or infringement is justifiable, because there's no positive results.

This is why the sudden suspension of the 4th Amendment protections due the citizens in Boston is shitty and bad. It was all for no material gain.
>>
>>32654432
I don't folow any more. My posts were these two:
>>32654357
>>32654416
In my opinion that movie is blatant BLM support propaganda.
>>
File: imageedit_2_4544466540.jpg (226KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_2_4544466540.jpg
226KB, 750x1000px
>>32652789

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-tennessee-shooter-targeted-white-victims-similar-to-dallas-ambush/

Dept. I used to work. I was involved in this
>>
>>32654410
How dare a film portray Chechens in an accurate light
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.