[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's my gray man loadout?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 42

File: IMG_2153.jpg (615KB, 1354x2100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2153.jpg
615KB, 1354x2100px
How's my gray man loadout?
>>
It's really good if this is an ironic thread
>>
>>32571201
it's gray, but that's about it
>>
>>32571201
you look like a tatical grey fgt
>>>/fit/
>>
>>32571231
i ment the fashion board but idk what that is
>>
>>32571250
/fa/
>>
>>32571201
You don't really understand the concept. Want to know how I know?
>>
>>32571201
Isn't Grey Man supposed to be about blending into the people around you rather than looking like an autistic gear queer? Pick up some generic clothing and wear that with a backpack that doesn't give away the 900000lbs of ammo you're packing.
>>
>>32571201
I'd shoot you just on principle
>>
>>32571201
you look extremely inconspicuous and there is no way I should shoot you first in a SHTF scenario 12/10 good job
>>
>>32571201
The drawstring radio pouch on your tactical manpurse and velco jacket cuffs are a dead giveaway, sorry m8.

it's aesthetic tho, i'll give u that.
>>
File: 1384728755817.jpg (110KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
1384728755817.jpg
110KB, 1024x749px
>>32571201

Me too comrade, I am the grays mans as well.
>>
>>32571201
Grey wall two. Pretty good. You don't have gray sheoes
>>
File: thatword.gif (994KB, 450x248px) Image search: [Google]
thatword.gif
994KB, 450x248px
>>32571201
>gray man
>wearing all grey obvious tactical cloths
>>
>>32571201
You look like someone cosplaying as some kind of undercover operative for an NGO or... something. Try a T shirt and Levis.
>>
File: 1429469209_by_Malva1987_inner.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1429469209_by_Malva1987_inner.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>32571201
You sure have they grey part figured out.
>>
You look like a huge tactibro gear queer. Easy to make.
>>
>faggy tactical pants instead of jeans
>tactical gloves
>all clothing is either black, gray, or olive drab
>bag looks like something Solid Snake would be lugging around

I'm glad to see that there's such a tremendous amount of overlap between being a gun enthusiast and having no common sense.

>inb4 lol i trol u
>>
>>32571201

looks pretty nice desu
>>
>>32571201
Being a gray man doesn't mean to use gray clothes, it means that it makes you look like no one important.
>>
>>32571231
i think that fits right in at /fit/
>>
File: 20170108_013820.jpg (14KB, 147x140px) Image search: [Google]
20170108_013820.jpg
14KB, 147x140px
Man that Mickey has seen some shit.
What have you been doing in front of him?
>>
>>32571201
If I was a mass shooter I'd shoot you first
>>
>>32571201
Perfect for a trip down to the adult bookstore to make use of the receiving end of that glory hole they got.
>>
>>32571201
is this b8?

is the op serious?
>>
>>32571201
drop the r and you'll have your answer
>>
>>32571720

kek
>>
>>32571201
oh yeah that's definitely inconspicuous OP
>>
>>32571201
1) you look gay man
2) you look like you carry a gun
3) the point is to not look like you carry a gun
>>
9/10 would oper8 with
>>
>>32571201

Awful, you look like you're armed. Wear a pair of blue jeans and a faded old coat with no tactical shit. Look like a mechanic if you can when wearing darker colors. Anything new attracts attention.
>>
>>32571201

why just post a picture of a door?
>>
>>32571201
I'm autistic too, so I'll ignore the clanging irony of your post and pretend like it's serious.

You look like you decided to be a mall ninja for Halloween.

Lose the tacticool fool clothes, and all of the Certified Operator (TM) belt and strap baggage. Get rid of the 300 Confirmed Kills (TM) gloves, and the HSLD shoes.

Ah, Jesus! Really? Are you seriously wearing Under Armor Power Rangers kevlar Underoos? Put that shit in the Goodwill box, do it late at night so nobody sees you.

Now, get yourself some Carhartt pants, the double panel kind. Color doesn't matter because Carhartt only does variations of earthtones. Put some Softknees inside the double panels, those things will save you a lot of pain.
>>
>>32571250
/fag/
>>
File: IMG_1769.png (160KB, 316x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1769.png
160KB, 316x286px
>>32571720
>>
>>32571603
I bet you a nickel it has a flesh light sewn into it.
>>
>>32571201
I think you took 'gray man' a little too literal /k/ommrade
>>
>>32571201
skeletor/10
>>
File: IMG_7152.jpg (52KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7152.jpg
52KB, 500x334px
>thinks grey man literally means wearing grey

Yeah you're fucking autistic
>>
>>32571201
Have fun at the con! I hope you do really well in the costume contest.
>>
>>32571860
Well, fuck, I hit send before I was ready. Maybe I have Tourette's instead of autism.

Anyhow, get yourself some Redwing hiking shoes. The kind with composite toe caps, so you don't freeze your toes off. Socks= Puma brand from Costco. They last forever, even in work shoes. Underwear should be whatever you're comfortable with, as long as you get it at K-Mart. Get earth tones so the skidmarks don't show.

Shirt should be a short or long sleeve henley style work shirt. Over this should go a button down monogram button down work shirt, like they use at Les Schwab. Don't use white, though. Gray and blue work shirts are common enough, and often turn up at thrift stores. It's preferable that the monogrammed name is not noticeably ethnic, and not the same as your name.

Let me digress a moment, to explain the importance of monogrammed work shirts. That shit gives you instant credibility, and 30 seconds of authority when dealing with random people. It can also get you access to places that regular normies would be questioned about. It's a very subtle and limited super power, use it wisely.

The reason for having a bogus name sewn on is, if you ditch the shirt you're no longer Ken the maintenance guy, you're anon. You won't reflexively respond when people start actively seeking Ken. Gray man shit, man.

Headgear should be a nondescript ballcap or beanie. If it matches the workshirt, it should have no logo or a meaningless logo that complements the idea of the workshirt. If you have to ditch the shirt, the hat goes as well.

Gloves should be something that can pass for work gloves. Those nitrile dipped knit gloves are an excellent choice. They're cheap and durable.
>>
>>32571201
gay/10
>>
>>32572415
an informative post. Ty.
>>
>>32572415

go fuck yourself with your pleb shit.

I have Lowa Zephyrs and Smart Wool Heavy socks.

Fuck you monogrammed workshirts, I got a ded bird naga hood and atom lt, fuck your work gloves, i have ded bird.

basically go fuck yourself poor fag.
>>
>>32573037
>smart wool
>wealthy

hahahahahaha
>>
>>32572415
This time I meant to hit send, because I was getting into wall o' text territory.

So, you want to carry your supplies and essential gear in a bone generic daypack or gym bag looking thing. Make it look like the kind of thing a maintenance worker would use for hauling around tools and maybe his lunch. Needs shoulder straps, though. Unless you go with a messenger bag sort of thing, which works well if you also have a work jacket.

Your jacket should have at least 4 pockets, more is better. Big pockets, because you're going to be stocking essentials in them. Nothing too bulky, you don't want to look like you're smuggling tractor parts.

Ok, now lets talk about what it is you're actuall going to be carrying. Since you're doing gray man shit, the assumption is that you're in a mostly urban environment. The next assumption is that you'll be moving in that environment for up to 3 days.

Start with your primary weapon. That would be your pistol. CC, obviously. Two spare mags, easily accessible. Additional full box of ammo stashed in your pack/bag/pouch whatever.

Backup weapon is a good folding knife. You're also going to have a good multi tool, that goes in a jacket pocket. You also have at least 4 Bic lighters scattered about your person. Pocket, jacket, pack, plus maybe shirt pocket. That one also has a pack of smokes, even if you don't smoke. Offer somebody a smoke is a good icebreaker, and can create a feeling of obligation in the recipient. A lit cigarette with a book of matches folded around it also makes a half-assed delayed ignition source, for up to 4-5 minutes. This means you also want to carry a half dozen or so books of matches about your person.

In your pack, you want to stash a couple of the smallest size cans of Sterno you can find. Each in ziplocks, in case of leakage. A source of instant heat just might save your ass sometime, hypothermia happens in the urban environment, too.
>>
>>32573037
Oh, wow, sorry for offending your snowflake sensitivities. This is a gray man thread, not a gear queer thread. Your shiny and chrome mall ninja bullshit is going to make you stand out like a neon whore at the Pope's funeral. Your weapons-grade autism is what makes it really pop.
>>
>>32571201
If you want to look greyman just wear regular clothes. The "covert" line of 5.11 and similar tacfag brands are not hiding it at all.
>>
>>32571201
>just take the fucking picture mom!
>>
File: 1483811354669.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483811354669.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>32571201
You still look like one of the first people I would shoot when SHTF. Get streetwear that's appropriate to the culture and climate of your area and go see a therapist to help cope with your crippling autism.
>>
File: 1442631891492.jpg (180KB, 519x692px) Image search: [Google]
1442631891492.jpg
180KB, 519x692px
post more examples of stupid mall ninja clothes
>>
File: grey1.jpg (305KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
grey1.jpg
305KB, 1000x666px
>>32573405
>salvaging this thread
>with no survivors...
10/10
>>
Looks like a gay autistic but also cannot blend in with the other gay autists
0/10
>>
>>32573683
>dads in plaid
>chicken-legged curl-bro
wtf is going on here?
>>
>How do I dress myself in a way that doesn't look unusual?
This thread is radioactive autism.
>>
What sort of hat would a normal person wear?

I've never worn a hat.
>>
>>32573752
Chicken leg forgot Leg day.
And socks....

The fucking animal
>>
>>32571201
Too gray
>>
>>32573405
Ran out of space.

Anyhow, you can also set up a dandy delayed diversion by setting a Bic in a Sterno can and lighting the Sterno. Similar experiences with campfires tells me that you'll have around 3 minutes before you get WHOOMP and a nice fireball.

Toss spare underwear and socks in the pack or whatever. And a clean tee shirt, plus a spare hat or beanie. Toothbrush, travel size toothpaste, ditto for speed stick. A comb and small pack of unscented baby wipes. Now you're set to clean up a little, and change your appearance a little. Disposable razor is good, too.

Build an IFAK, one that looks like it would be appropriate in a toolbag or box. Blue collar workers can get pretty chewed up, you can stock just about anything short of tourniquets or chest decomp needles.

Have a couple of half liter bottles of water in your bag, plus one in a jacket pocket. Visibly sticking out of a chest pocket is ok. Have a handful of hard candy in a jacket pocket, plus something like a Clif bar. Couple of Slim Jims wouldn't hurt, either. More substantial food, up to a stripped MRE goes in the pack. You don't want to be lugging around a set of gourmet meals, but hungry/thirsty people can make some stupid mistakes. Don't be that guy. Also have at least $20 in cash. Pick up a sandwich at a mini-mart, you're good to go.

Misc. other stuff- cordage, twine, a couple yards of stainless MIG wire, couple bandannas (in non-gang colors), half dozen 20d nails, a few pairs of nitrile exam gloves, ear plugs, eyepro (doubles as sunglasses), P-100 dust mask, small roll of electrical tape, likewise with Gorilla tape, flashlight and headlamp. These last 2 should have battery commonality, in a common size. Stock them with lithium primary batteries, which have shelf life measured in decades.

Put a contractor grade trash bag in a jacket pocket, and 3 more in your pack. That's rain gear, right there. Or a sleeping bag if you pair 2 with a space blanket.
>>
>>32573817
baseball cap
>>
>>32573683
I'm going all out. I don't get to let my autism off the leash very often. I intend to leave scars on OP's brain.
>>
>>32572415
you forgot shoes as well,

foot prints and still matching shoes is how peole get caught
>>
>>32573915
Dammit, there's no room!

You can stuff the other 2 bags with newspaper to make a hobo mattress.

About the cordage- carry about 40 feet of line strong enough to hold your body weight. Learn how to prusik and basic rappelling, now you can get up and down to/from roofs and balconies. Shotline is good for twine purposes. It breaks at about 112 pounds, if I remember our tests correctly.

An Estwing roofing hatchet is an excellent tool to have, if you can justify it.

I can't think of anything else to go into the basic set up. Tailor it to fit your needs, and to suit your environment.
>>
>>32571201
>that shootercore
nigga if you walked into any place you'd be recorded by everyone with a phone with people running away
>>
>>32571603
That's not a Mickey Mouse Plush, thats a fleshlight with form of Mickey Mouse.
>>
>>32573405

>gray man
>carrying a pistol

I love grayman because it points out the reason 90% of prepper shit is retarded. It prepares for, exclusively, a future event so specific that preparing for it is useless.

So gray man assumes you need to operate innacity to fight an oppressive government of UN muslims that just so happens to not have check points and gates where they strip search you to enter.

Gray man is for faggots caving to the worried glances of normalfags when they carried their AK at low ready to starbucks.
>>
File: 1357090738395.jpg (705KB, 714x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1357090738395.jpg
705KB, 714x1011px
>>32571201
belka stronk
>>
The more I read about gray man the more it makes me think its real intent is doing some sort of illegal operation under the guise of a normal individual and then being forgotten, as opposed to SHTF.

If you have to run around prepared all the time in street attire with a duffle bag full of shit, then you've already fucked up.

I can see how some aspects of the ideology could be useful, but other parts are needlessly preparing for an event that will never happen, as >>32574264 points out.
>>
File: genome soldier.jpg (85KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
genome soldier.jpg
85KB, 1080x1080px
>>32571201
step it up, son

nobody is looking for genome soldiers
>>
File: 1337752663122.png (160KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1337752663122.png
160KB, 366x380px
>>32574374

I mean, the term comes from the SAS, who were planning to blend in when operating deep behind enemy lines and wrecking shit, so that's literally true. The whole idea is to wear clothes that let you blend in and behave inconspicuously even in a culture that might be foreign to you.

The way these people are using the term is retarded; if you really wanted to be a 'gray man' in the classic sense, you'd just wear regular street clothes and contain your autism.
>>
File: check'em.gif (826KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
check'em.gif
826KB, 328x366px
>>32574444
>4444
>>
File: IMG_2151.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2151.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
OP here, obviously the versipak is not something I edc, it is a 24-48hr emergency bag I leave in my car.

I've been wearing this outfit during the winter for 2-3 years now in a major city and rarely notice anyone glancing.
>>
>>32573037

I'm sure Tyrone and his homies will love it.
>>
File: 1480080436508.gif (2MB, 452x254px) Image search: [Google]
1480080436508.gif
2MB, 452x254px
>>32571201
10/10

Would easily identify you when SHTF, shoot you and take all of your stuff.
>>
>>32574570

I am pretty sure if shtf all of my gear will just become sacrificed to the gods of supercritical chain reactions.

I'd rather enjoy myself cosplaying operators while I am alive thanks
>>
>>32574102
If you're doing things that make people want to track your shoes, you're not really being all the grayman you can be.

The whole idea is to be as unremarkable as possible, to slip under the radar and get away from the affected zone as quickly and safely as possible. My whole schpiel about using work shirts was intended to facilitate this faceless movement. Traffic control and checkpoints can become a thing almost immediately after any kind of shtf event.

If you really want to up your game, make yourself a bogus picture ID and laminate it. Make it for a fictitious company, with a generic sounding name. Professional Facilities Engineering, or similar. Use your real name, so your bogus ID matches your real ID. Then hang the bogus ID on a lanyard around your neck. If you go this route, just go with a blank work shirt.

The whole point here is to get you past a barrier or control point while they're still being set up. Before they have their procedures in place.

You get past by being one of the good guys. Tell the checkpoint guys that you're responding to an automated flooding alarm in the basement of a building (here you point at a building just visible down the street in the direction you want to go), and if you don't get to it soon a major power vault is going to flood. Or some other plausible story. Be creative. Also spend 90 seconds on your phone, looking up the address of the building you're going to point at before you approach the checkpoint. Try to give yourself a thin layer of credibility.
>>
>>32573817

Baseball cap of a local sports team.
>>
>>32571209
fpbp
>>
>>32572415
I can tell you have autism. I'm glad you told me to start, though, because I would have given you shit otherwise. Now I just feel bad that you feel the need to go into such detail for some rando fag and his shitty taste in tactical wear that defeats the point he was getting at.
>>
>>32574264
Only reason I included that whole riff about a pistol was because OP has a pistol in his pic. My personal inclination for grayman mode is to be as vanilla as possible in everything I say, do, and carry.

The point of grayman is not to do some kind of Mack Bolan operator bullshit innacity. It's for the express purpose of getting you out of some urban scenario like happened in Boston. Remember when they locked down the whole city? You do not want to be stuck in something like that if you're more than a quarter mile away from a safe spot where you can hunker down for a week or so.

If the fantasy shifts to something like that Selco bit of fluff, well, there's other problems there, too. Some cultural issues that don't translate well. But that's just like my opinion, man.
>>
>>32574478
Do you even know how to use half the shit you carry? I always wonder that when I see specialized gear, especially when it's medical supplies.
>>
>>32571201
If your gray man outfit is anything other than a button up shirt, jeans, and a Jansport backpack, you don't understand the concept.
>>
>>32574812
>Now I just feel bad that you feel the need

Why? I enjoyed it. These threads crop up occasionally, and I get to spergdump. Don't feel bad for me, anon.

The fact that you came into this thread, and posted, shows us all that you have the autism, too. Maybe not the the same as my kind, but still definitely on the spectrum. Welcome to the crowd.
>>
>>32571276
Yeah but the gear queer tryhards on this board are just too stupid to understand a simple concept.
>>
>>32574946
Backpacks with molle or molle-like features are normie as fuck nowadays.
>>
>>32571201
You're fucking gray. Nice
>>
>>32574966
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. I live in a college town, and rarely see that kind of stuff
>>
>>32574998
So do I, and at least 50% of the mens' backpacks I see on a typical day have MOLLE somewhere.
>>
>>32574998
Come hang around Humboldt State University for a week. Nothing but molle and dreadlocks as far as the eye can see. The trustifarians started doing it to be ironic.
>>
>>32571201

Filthy fucking Neutral...
>>
>>32571201
first to get arrested or shot/10
>>
>>32573752
those are not chicken legs you fuck nut. Also this is a photo shoot from a MARSOC low-vis training.
>>
File: 1336065981917.jpg (362KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1336065981917.jpg
362KB, 1920x1200px
>>32571201
you understand grey man is to blend in... yes?
not to literally dress in grey "urban camo" with a combat boots and a OD green 1 point man purse backpack

perfect grey man
>IIa vest
>hoodie
>jansport backpack
>III+ AR500 backpack insert inside the jansport
>jeans, board shorts, or basketball shorts depending on weather and locale
>sneakers/running shoes with shorts, boots with jeans
>snapback or baseball cap of a sports team or some shit
>compact-full sized handgun in IWB or belly holster with a few extra mags
>a weeks worth of peanut butter, chocolate bars, instant soup, instant coffee, etc. a lifestraw, and a pump water filter+reusable water bottle (either a yeti or bootleg hiking canteen
>backup clothes and underwear, mostly socks and underwear
>scentless febreze, deodorant, wet wipes
>shit tickets, a fistfull of bic lighters, a good butane torch lighter, flashlight with batteries, portable solar usb charger, sunglasses, portable fuel cube stove, etc.
and don't forget OPSEC. no reason to let anyone know you have anything they don't. stick to vending machine food like candy bars in company. have a gatorade bottle out, not your quart aluminum water bottle.

ALSO LEARN TO RIDE AND SERVICE A BIKE
puncture resistant tubes/tires on a small frame mountainbike is the ultimate urbex vehicle. put a speedometer and lights on it and a pair of road tires.

if you're under 30 this should serve you well, if you're over 30 swap out the hoodie for a jacket, the shorts for khakis and other work clothes, and the sneakers for boot cut dress shoes.
things to not ever bring
>anything with molle attachments
>gear in FDE, OD green, wolf grey, etc.
>danners/other tactical boots unless they look like hikers
>511 gear and the like
>a tactical "totally not an AR in here guys" backpack
>baclavas
>hats with velcro removable patches
>MREs
>a shitload of guns or ammo
>hard armor and/plate carriers
>bandoliers and chest rigs
>>
File: I don't understand.jpg (79KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
I don't understand.jpg
79KB, 1280x1109px
>>32571201
>mickey mouse in the background
?
>>
File: IMG_1218b.jpg (206KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1218b.jpg
206KB, 1152x864px
>>32574402
I'm onto you Michael Myers
>>
>>32571201
you're literally grey. you misunderstood the concept. nobody wears all grey casually.
>>
>>32571720
riggity rekt
>>
>>32571201
8/10 shoes aren't gray enough
>>
>>32574114
What's missing in your kit
>a pound of RDX
>casio watch
>garage opener
>disposable cell phone 2x
>>
File: gatz.jpg (38KB, 433x450px) Image search: [Google]
gatz.jpg
38KB, 433x450px
>>32575306
this is from the point of bugging out on foot, which already means you fucked up btw

in practice "grey man" is to be a refugee without being a target for thieves and looters. Once you reach those fema death camps you're sitting pretty. Being the most operator disaster victim doesn't help you.

SAS secret squirrel autist anon had it right with the idea of work shirts. Grey man for benignly getting around police/government (say to get into a disaster zone to make sure your house/business isn't being burgled or squatted in) should focus on contractor drone chiche
>polo or blue/cream colored dress shirt
>khakis
>box style clipboard and/or big ass otterbox cellphone in external belt case
>white bottom of the line 200X Ford F150 or F250 single or crew cab pickup truck
if you look like you work for an electrical company you'll become part of the scenery in the opening days after a localized natural disaster. so much surveying, construction, road clearing , power line repairs, etc. going on anything but an honest to god military checkpoint is going to be too busy to ask many questions to contractor #9001
>>
>>32574478
It isn't normies you have to worry about. I would kill you on the basis of your boots alone(dead giveaway) in a scenario similar to Katrina or Ukraine civil war if you were doing something slightly suspicious.

If you want to be le (grey man) operator, you need to plan for people like /k/ recognizing you on the basis of small tells. It's people like us that you have to worry about, not the normies.
>>
>>32575432
A high visibility vest and hard hat in an f150 with a pissed off look on your face and a Marlbro red sticking out of your lip is about as grey man as you can get.
>>
If you aren't wearing light wash Levi 501s that are too big, white tennis shoes with grass stains on the collapsed eva foam sole, and a pullover hoodie or sweat shirt (no zips) of a tourist destination you visited once, with a small pistol that absolutely does not print, you're not grey man.

This grey molle backpack shit is fucking autistic and makes even less sense than walking around in full camo
>>
>>32575432
If you want to know how to become invisible in public, look to graffiti artists. Banksy spent his formative years wandering around the city in a high visibility vest. Personal radio playing shit music out loud from his breast pocket and a brush in his hands, he was never stopped once because everyone just assumed he was employed by the local council, even when caught near fresh graffiti.
>>
>>32575627
Well, I'd say it really depends on the AO and mission goals. A security shirt at a concert venue, maintenance clothing at a power plant, IT looking autism or business casual for corporate/government, etc.
grey man shit isn't really necessary for a civilian considering they don't need a reason for infiltration 99% of the time.
>>
>>32575432
>Grey man for benignly getting around police/government (say to get into a disaster zone to make sure your house/business isn't being burgled or squatted in)

SAS secret squirrel autist here. I was actually thinking more about getting out of the zone so you don't wind up spending 3 weeks in an impromptu "refugee center" and getting daily colonoscopies by the whole spectrum of LE as they try to figure out whodunnit. Once the Feebs arrive on scene, they'll do some cyber voodoo shit and turn up a disturbing pattern of 4chan posts. That may not be as good as a signed confession, but it'll do for trial by media.

Three weeks later, they quietly let you go when they determine you're just another autist with paranoid tendencies. Good luck trying to talk to another human bean after having your whole life examined in minute detail by the MSM.

I'm all about just getting away, so they'll leave me alone.
>>
>>32575728
If you have all that grey man shit on you all the time, you're literally asking for it if you're looking at evading law enforcement and get caught.
>>
File: high visibility jacket.jpg (12KB, 256x259px) Image search: [Google]
high visibility jacket.jpg
12KB, 256x259px
>>32575669
security shirt at a concert venue will probably get you caught immediately m8. if you have a securitas uniform laying around thats one thing but the 20-50 guys working security at a concert, most likely off duty cops most likely tangentially know each other. The good thing about "handyman/meter reader/general contractor" is that you aren't going to run into one of the other 5 guys who actually works there who will ask who the fuck you are.

>>32575728
that will literally never happen tovarich, but "legal" but unwanted detainment by a LE organization is pretty topical for me seeing as I was 1/4 mile away from the FT. Lauderdale shooting at work when it happened.

Police with guns operating operationally for 6 hours after the 1.5 minutes of action by esteban "mkultra" santiago herding crowds of several hundred around at gunpoint. all over a reported second shooter/saving face.

so how would one "grey man" out of forced mass detainment?
>mfw it's a high visibility jacket
>>
File: Gintama anime T.jpg (61KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gintama anime T.jpg
61KB, 800x800px
How's my gray man shirt, /k/?
>>
>>32571201

>literally grey.
>>
>>32575805
if you're planting chlorine gas at an anime convention it's 10/10
>>
>>32575818
I figure anime is breddy mainstream nowadays.
>>
>>32575793
A venue of sufficient size won't notice a single new security face, I used to work for a security company. Sometimes we would have to pool resources from other companies to meet staffing demands for some contracts and I didn't know half the people I was working with.
>>
>>32571250
either works.
>>
>>32575825
but you'd notice if a guy wearing a spencer's gifts "security" tshirt was wandering around the service corridors without a radio in the middle of your assigned zone
>>
>>32575841
Are you implying someone would skimp on details? Every subtle detail ignored is a potential giveaway. Then again, I infiltrated a jewish community for about 8 months. When you go that long lying to people you really get good at shit like this.
>>
>>32571811
exactly

snap-on hoodie from ebay, or a sports/racing team, carhardt, under armour, or dickies jacket.
>>
>>32573683
>Plaid shirt and baseball cap

Sure sign of an operator

Why do PMCs and muhilitiamen always wear that shit?
>>
>>32575793
>so how would one "grey man" out of forced mass detainment?

If they're just doing it for crowd control, you wait it out. If the event is something like the Boston bombing or the Bataclan attack, they might start screening detainees before release. And, you might have to put up with it. Getting caught trying to duck out jump you right to the head of the suspect list. In that case, you'd better hope you have some unpaid parking tickets going on. That's your excuse.

The only effective way is to unass the area as soon as you figure out something is happening. Check into some apps for your phone that alert you if something starts popping in your area.

The key thing is to not be a panicky twat. That's why LE was rounding up the herd and stampeding them out by the fence. To get them out of the way and reduce the possibility that they're going to hurt themselves. Just leave before the roundup starts.
>>
duluth trading working clothes
>>
GUCCI GEAR BEST GEAR
>>32574362
LONG LIVE BELKA
>>
>>32571201
Literal fucking autism incarnate
>>
File: PLO.jpg (70KB, 639x601px) Image search: [Google]
PLO.jpg
70KB, 639x601px
>>32575862
we're talking grey man, Hitman absolution

having a full branded security guard uniform on hand and the right radio on your belt is a bit involved and very specific. at that point you might as well start practicing silent takedowns and infiltrating buildings in a black suit and red tie.

>>32575887
>the normies
>panicking
the airport literally over the intercom system told people to run out onto the tarmac to escape the second shooter. this Ft. Lauderdale Airport shooting was a perfect example of 100% government incompetence.
>guy shoots 13 people in 90 seconds
>people literally just standing around afterwards with dead people at their feet freaking out
>police response 10+ minutes later
>literally every cop, sheriffs deputy, and state police in the county shows up to respond
>play operator with tac vests and ARs aiming at scared airport goers and running around like it's the airport map of Call of Duty
>hurr second shooter everyone run I SAID RUN
>mass panic
>cops herding hundreds of people around the tarmac with their hands up and rifles pointed at them
>then it starts raining
>have to herd them into a plane hangar
>back in the active shooter area
>this is while they still think muh second shooter is a thing
>6 hours later they finally admit they were holding each others dicks for the last 7 hours
>claim big success and that they prevented further loss of life
>>
>>32575773
Everything except a firearm goes in my work truck and doesn't get a second glance. I do facilities maintenance, I can even justify the extra clothing because sometimes I have to deal with runoff or drainage issues. I even have a towel in my EDC pack.

I have a company workshirt and jacket, you would be amazed at how much authority people assume you have. Even when you're very obviously not in the workplace. Like I said, you'll get 30 seconds of authority. People see the uniform and just click into compliance mode, especially if they're stressed. Half a minute later their logic switches back on, so don't plan on getting their wallets and car keys or anything like that. You can, however, get people to step around the corner for a bit, because there might be flying pieces from the work you're about to do. You have to sound like you know exactly what you're doing, and it's not going to take long at all if they'll just cooperate a bit.
>>
File: 1483461791189.jpg (23KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483461791189.jpg
23KB, 360x480px
>>32572043
>>32574175
>>
>>32573651
I bet that guy feels cool as fuck.
>>
>>32573915
All of this is ridiculous but I have to ask what the nails are for?
>>
>>32571201
mickey mouse/10
>>
>>32571201
more like gay man
>>
>>32577503
In case you want to build a tree house during the apocalypse
>>
>>32571201
First one to die when S does HTF.
>>
>>32575180
Lmfao lol
>>
File: sam fisher.jpg (123KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sam fisher.jpg
123KB, 1280x1024px
>>32571201
No NVG, 0/10 would not operate with.
>>
You look like you're cosplaying as a character from The Division
>>
>>32571201
You look like a bank robber
>>
>>32577503
You can use nails for a lot of things. You can make radios with them if you have the right other set of pieces (razor blade, wire, ear piece), etc. You can of course use them as a weapon if need be (or enhance a weapon/stick/2x4). You can fix things that are broken, or nail a door shut so nobody can access it.
>>
>>32571201
It's grey. That's about all you accomplished
>>
>>32578343
>You look like a bank robber
>>32578466
>It's grey. That's about all you accomplished

Literally my first two reactions to your pic, OP. I don't think you understand this
>>
>>32574960
>generalizing
>>
>>32577503
>All of this is ridiculous

Why? It's all everyday, common stuff. The only items in my autistic rantings that would get a second glance are the gun and ammo.

Nails can serve a lot of purposes in an urban environment. Holding doors or windows open/shut. Fairleading your rope or twine. Tapping hinge pins out. Drive a couple halfway into a wall or or grout joint to hang a trash bag tarp, now you have a back alley lean-to. Keeps the rain off while you catch your breath, maybe warm up over the Sterno can.

A little bit of work with the Gorilla tape and your shotline, plus 3 nails, now you have a half assed grapnel for snagging and dragging things that are just out of reach.

Anything you might need a pointy thing, or a stiff bit of metal, or a little bit of weight- nails are pretty good at that stuff. Holding things up, or down, or in, or out, or on, or off- nails definitely got you covered. They're reuseable and disposable.

They'll do in a pinch, for just long enough.
>>
>>32571201
if your trying to look like a spook you sure are winning
>>
File: sealgear2iraq5.jpg (364KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
sealgear2iraq5.jpg
364KB, 600x422px
>>32574998
I go to a big school down south and have yet to see anybody with molle on their shit except ROTCfags.
>>32575095
>Humboldt State University
Can't imagine how much weed is smoked there. I go to a 'party' school but Humboldt must really go through it.
>>
>>32574966
If you're a cop or a security guard and you have to similarity dressed person coming. You have time to check only one person for weapons or explosives. Who are you going to search, the guy with the green/navy JanSport/Eastpak backpack, or the guy with the tan/OD/black MOLLE assault backpack?
>>
>>32579609
>Can't imagine how much weed is smoked there

A cubic fuckton. I suspect it's one of the reasons why so many trustifarians take 5 or 6 years to finish a degree. They bitch about classes not being available in their degree path, but if so many ganja zombies wouldn't drop out of the classes that they get pulled from the curriculum, maybe it wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>32571720
lelkek
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 236x354px
>>32575101
>>
>>32574264
Is it impossible to drop a pistol before a checkpoint in your universe?
>>
>>32571201
More like gay man hahahahaha
>>
>>32571201

>grey man

More like gay man.
>>
>>32571201
taking the bait, but do you not know what a normal fucking person looks like?
>>
>>32571209
amazing how that didn't sink in among the genius posters that followed you.
>>
>>32571720
hahah
>>
>people are throwing an autistic shitfit when OP is obviously making a joke about being dressed in gray clothing
Holy fucking shit I knew that /k/ was an easy board to troll, but people being baited by obvious satire blows my mind.
>>
If I'm trying to look incospicuous I wear;
>cheap navy blue hoodie
>Work shirt/state football team jersey
>Worn blue jeans
>Old running shoes
>any black backpack
>no visible weapons

I also make sure to always keep the below items in my pack;
>Hi-visibility vest
>grip gloves
>sunglasses
>small headset
>beanie/skullcap
>cigarettes/gum
>boxcutter
>>
>>32580388
Why do you carry a bunch of bullshit in a backpack everywhere?
>>
>>32580441
Only when I need to go into places that I'm not technically allowed into. The only thing I carry regularly is the gloves and the vest because I need them for work.
>>
>>32580378
>obviously
If you think it's obvious you haven't been here long enough.
>>
>>32580558
Him talking about grey men and wearing grey stuff is too much of a coincidence for him to be serious about it
>>
>>32580569
>Him talking about grey men and wearing grey stuff is too much of a coincidence for him to be serious about it

How new are you? We have deep fried autists on this board who will do exactly that, because they honestly think that's what gray man means.
>>
File: 1459813451727.jpg (508KB, 664x1397px) Image search: [Google]
1459813451727.jpg
508KB, 664x1397px
>>32571201
PRETTY SOLID GRAYMAN KIT, BROTHER.

HERE'S MINE. IT'S A BIT LOW PROFILE BUT I LIVE IN A TROPICAL DISRUPTIVE ENVIRONMENT HENCE WHY I'M WEARING OD GREEN+A DARK BLUE

ALL I HAVE ARE THE FOLLOWING
>GEN 4 GLOCK 19 WITH AMERIGLO PROGLOS+HALEY STRATEGIC SKIMMER TRIGGER
>JM CUSTOM AIWB "GEORGE" HOLSTER
>SUREFIRE X300 ULTRA "A"
>7 MAGPUL 15RD PMAGS WITH 124GR +P SPEER GOLD DOTS ON ALL LOADED
>STREAMLIGHT PROTAC 1L-1AA WITH 1 CR123 BATTERY
>ALL SITTING ON A VOLUND GEARWORKS ATLAS G-HOOK SLIM BELT
>RATS TOURNIQUET (NOT SHOWN)
>STREAMLIGHT PROTAC 1L (NOT SHOWN, DISLODGED IN MY ANUS BEFORE TAKING PICS)
>MAGPUL GEN 3 PMAG IN BACK POCKET WITH 30 ROUNDS OF 5.56 HORNADY TAP (YES, I DO CARRY AN AR MAG IN MY EDC KIT)

PEOPLE MAKE A BIG STINK ABOUT CARRYING "ALOT" OF SHIT BUT IT'S REALLY UP TO YOUR ATTITUDE NOT NOT BEING A TOTAL BITCH ABOUT +10LBS OF GEAR HANGING OFF ON YOUR FRONT END. THAT AND NOT HAVING ANY FRIENDS OR PEOPLE TO ACCOMPANY YOU OUTSIDE THAT WOULD OTHERWISE POINT OUT THE FACT THAT YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE CONCEALING AN OBLONG ERECTION/FOOTBALL.
>>
>>32571201
>grayman
>>
>>32575432
I work as a contractor (I install security systems, cameras, door locks, etc)

when I'm uniformed I walk onto a jobsite and just nod to people. Nobody ever asks questions.

When I started my job I was nervous and people who ask who I was, who I was working with (I was generally allowed to be there, so it wasn't a problem) but there's a skill in giving someone (like a manager, worker, cop, etc) a little "Afternoon." or maybe a headnod and then just keeping your eyes straight ahead- looking like you belong somewhere.
>>
>>32580722
>no signalling device
>no way to make fire
>no materials for improv shelter

2/10, would not operate with. Dude, you don't even have a trash bag for flotation for when you have to go into the storm drains.
>>
File: 120.gif (663KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
120.gif
663KB, 500x375px
>>32580985
>I use gunshots for signalling and making fire
>>
Why not just dress like a normal person?
>>
>>32581024
That's not safe! Somebody could lose an eye that way
>>
>>32581251
That would be unfortunate
>>
>>32581273
For the person losing an eye
>>
>>32577470
I want that jacket
>>
>>32581024
>>32581251
That lizard is clearly donning eye protection before signalling.
>>
>>32580722
this is why i go on /k/
>>
>>32571201
would throw brick at back of head at night/10
>>
>Live in Vegas
>Conceal under Hawaiian shirts and khaki pants or shorts
>Not even worth a second look
You mean you fuckers have to work at looking normal? Didn't even know I was doing a thing.
>>
File: carry.jpg (287KB, 1272x1616px) Image search: [Google]
carry.jpg
287KB, 1272x1616px
>>32575306
I actually work with intel-related assessments that require me to blend in with "crowds". I've never really understood these threads, because the people in it are obviously trying way too hard.

Pic related, how to carry up to four/five firearms and passing through checkpoints or other security measures without attracting attention.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
More like gay man, amirite?
>>
>>32575444
if i was grey manning around you i would shoot you first when i saw you looking at my shoes
>>
>>32584824
You have a bad case of normieism. Why are you even here?

What's it like, being able to read non-verbal cues? Ever touch a naked woman? Is it fun? Got any tips for making idle small talk? Which is better, Mt. Dew regular or Code Red? Ever play D&D? My elven paladin can totally kick your ass.
>>
>>32583553
I have no reasonable rebuttal.
>>
>>32578039
so thats what happened to Bradford's sweater
>>
File: african dress shirts.jpg (35KB, 340x468px) Image search: [Google]
african dress shirts.jpg
35KB, 340x468px
I can't believe this stupid thread is still around
>>
>>32584932
Nice reaction image, nerd
Jesus Christ I can just picture you sitting pathetically in the dark eagerly waiting for replies
I bet you weigh close to 300 tons, stand 14 stories high, and look like some kind of crustacian from the paleolithic era
you god damned loch ness monster
>>
>>32585308
It'll bobble between page 8 and page 1 for another 36 hours before gracefully autosaging into the sunset.

Don't knock threads like this. They give us a place to do a full frontal spergdump, and then the whole board is noticeably less autistic for a week afterward. You'd see a huge improvement if we could get battleship guy to come in here. All of that pent up stuff is clogging his brain. That can't be healthy.
>>
>>32571201
>any clearly visible tactical gear
>even a tacticool first aid kit
>grey man
No.

You're supposed to blend in, not draw attention. Get rid of the tacticool crap, get a shitty backpack that doesn't look abnormal or tacticool at all to carry shit in. Get rid of the pants for some carpenter's jeans then wear them in so they don't look brand new. Also pick a more generic and bland jacket, make sure it has plenty of pockets on the inside. It's not supposed to be literally gray man.

You don't want to look good, slick, or hi-speed. You want to be average as fuck. You want to be that guy that in no way looks unusual wherever you are.
>>
>>32571201
more like gay man blownout
>>
>>32574444
Quads of truth.

The most operator thing I'd consider wearing in public is a pair of Salomon Quest 4D boots and MAYBE some kind of soft shell in the least autistic color available if it's cold/raining.
>>
File: 1482203593566.jpg (454KB, 1111x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1482203593566.jpg
454KB, 1111x1042px
>>32585125
Pretty good. Even though this is probably pasta, i do have a normal life. That's why i've been assigned as a consultant rather than a grunt, probably.
>>
>>32571201
lol you look like you have tons of food and gadgets on you

you have no idea what gray man means do you?
>>
>when shtf im totally going to be walking around like its fallout bartering with vendors and quickdraw mcgraw'ing with my concealed handgun when bandits try to steal my shit

in reality, your neighborhood edgelord is mad and shooting everybody on sight because he didnt have extra dog food and was forced to cap his starving pet. everybody else is eating tree bark and sleeping in thorn bushes waiting for the military to show up with trucks to take them to slave labor camps. shtf is a fucking joke.
>>
>>32584824
>I actually work with intel-related assessments that require me to blend in with "crowds"
What's your professional/.mil background?
>>
>>32571201
You mispelled 'gay man loadout', apart from that spot on.
>>
>>32580722
>Skinny fat.
>2/10 wouldn't operate with.
>>
>>32571201
Try dressing like a normal fucking human being rather than the autistic faggot bitch that you so clearly fucking are.

And then get something that can fit under your jacket. While you're at it, get rid of the Mickey Mouse plushies that you use to lure in eight your old boys. Just that forces me to ask the question: Did you vote for Hillary?
>>
>>32574743
When we ran security operations we escorted workers to their place of business.
What are you going to do, go all Jason Bourne on the escort?

We also had all their (the workers) biometrics on file. We're currently gathering biometrics of everyone in Afghanistan. What kind of scenario are you prepping for?

I like where your heart is, but you need to refresh on modern security protocols.
>>
>>32580722
kek
>>
>>32571303
LOLing so hard right now.
>>
>>32571201
>Gray Man
You took that too literally.
This is 3/10 because your not wearing camo or a spartan cape.
>>
>>32573037
Nigger Alert. Nigger Alert.
>>
Wear a black lives matter shirt and some skinny jeans with some vans you'll blend right in anywhere
>>
>>32571201
It looks like your going to kill someone not defend yourself and blend in, but stylish
>>
You look more Division than Spy vs. Spy

Modern grey man is a fad. You need to get the fedora and trench coat. Don't forget your fucking newspaper and dark sunglasses
>>
File: 2017-01-09 11.01.05.jpg (3MB, 3771x2121px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-09 11.01.05.jpg
3MB, 3771x2121px
>>32588266
Fuck I forgot my fucking image
>>
>>32571572
GREY
>>
File: 1483666874205.jpg (55KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1483666874205.jpg
55KB, 960x539px
>>32571209
I don't understand how it could have continued beyond this point.

Sad!
>>
>>32587187
Law enforcement.
>>
>>32587886
lol spot on
>>
>>32588854
>Using e in Gray
This isn't your backwoods island country.
>>
>>32589444
How do you go from LE to intel?
>>
>>32584824
>not even a full adult
>hipster clothing
>>32589444
>I'm former LE

Well this seems like some half ass bait.
>>
>>32587769
Obviously my bullshit would fail under anything more than a cursory glance. It's not meant to get you through an established control point. That's not what this is about.

I'm not talking about dodging the Gestapo in occupied Europe type of stuff, but more about clearing the area during something like a Boston bombing kind of thing, or transiting through the affected zone during/right after a Katrina type of event.

Crowd and populace control during these types of events is desirable, from the viewpoint of the authorities. There's valid reasons for it, not gonna argue with that.

Scenario I'm prepping for is to get out of/through the affected zone.
>>
>>32587289
Autistic kid here; in short we can gain the autistic strength of ten men whenever we call upon it. I myself can outrun someone while in full M81 gear if I so desire, and can push myself to the very limit. It's almost like not having a limiter on however you use your strength. This goes for eyesight and mental capability, too. If I put myself in the right mindset, I can just about trample the competition in mostly anything skill based.
>>
>>32587848
>a spartan cape.
is there somewhere that sell them with molle webbing, and in multicam.

asking for a friend.
>>
>>32571201
If you wanted gray why are you wearing all navy blue?
>>
File: IMG_9798.jpg (382KB, 1168x796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9798.jpg
382KB, 1168x796px
>>32591102
You don't know what navy blue is. Pic related
>>
>>32589687
G-R-E-Y
>>
>>32573752
>>32573819
>lol epic legs meme
fatasses who only squat and have nothing but womanly thunder thighs
>>
File: EnglandIsButthurt.png (55KB, 654x500px) Image search: [Google]
EnglandIsButthurt.png
55KB, 654x500px
>>32591573
>>
>>32574114
Can you make a screencap of all that stuff? Seems like useful info.
>>
>>32571201
More like gray-vy man
>>
>>32571201

You do realise you don't literally have to dress in all grey, right?
>>
wooooow pretty edgy, sis
>>
>>32592050
Jeeze, dude. I was just letting my autism out for a stroll.

Keep in mind, everything I listed was just normal, everyday stuff. It's not about having the perfect, cookbook blend of ingredients to get you through a difficult time. It's more about getting max utility out of available resources.

Of course, you always want to have a basic minimum set of resources available to you. That's why pants have pockets. You always want to have a knife, a light, a way to make fire, and a hankie on your person. None of these items have to be $200 Bear Grylls brand bulletproof tactical wonder tools. Hell, a Leatherman Micra and a gas station led keychain light fit on the same keyring, and you can get a Bic lighter at the same time you get the led light. Kmart bandanna for a hankie, now you have the minimalist set of resources.

If you normally carry a bag, satchel, pack, or briefcase, you can add more of the other stuff I listed. Have a reasonable explanation for everything, though. You don't want somebody spotting duct tape and 550 cord in your satchel and thinking that you walk around with a kidnaping kit.

Don't add anything unless you can think of multiple uses for it. Food, water, and medical supplies are exceptions. Everything you add needs to represent a bump up in your capabilities. Don't put some cool trinket in your load just because it's neat.

Optimize your thinking, because that's how you maximize your available resources.

Game plan things out in your head. Simple, normal stuff, not zombie apocalypse things. Like, your preferred transportation has failed and you have to walk a couple of miles to get to an alternate means. It's winter, near sunset, and the weather sucks. You have to make detours to avoid flooded areas. What are you carrying that'll help you navigate, and stay dry and warm?

Plan for the everyday, plausible scenarios and you'll be pretty well set up for when things go seriously sideways.
>>
>>32577503
Never can tell when you might run into Jesus walking around.
>>
Its not bad for the division cosplay
>>
>>32594020
T H I S!
H
I
S
!

I feel like the Division is a good show of how not to grey man. The looters are better grey men that the agents. Sorta makes since too.

>The looters in the Division are grey man /k/omandos fighting gubermint agents coming for our guns
>>
>>32574570
Please tell me the brass is binking him in the lips.

I'm not just imagining that, right?
>>
>>32571321
>undercover operative for an NGO

Now I've got a mental image of Flash Chipslag, undercover bookkeeper for UNICEF, stuck in my head.
>>
>>32571201
Got a breakdown rifle in that set up?
>>
>>32574362
>Belka Stronk
>last hope gets BTFOd in a F-15 while being in a super fighter
Belka fag plz go
>>
>>32594072
>not lmb
>>
File: holster.png (2MB, 1277x849px) Image search: [Google]
holster.png
2MB, 1277x849px
>>32589707
P2 Service of the brazilian military police. Here's an article, since you wont find any pages on the matter.
http://www.gazetadopovo.com.br/vida-e-cidadania/a-policia-militar-sem-farda-blk4lcb53y9cnb0pbbuiihiry
>>32589732
I'm actually 21 years old. I've entered the brazilian military police when i was 18. A few colleagues have entered when 17, and completed the process when 18.
>>
>>32573405
Modern cigarettes are designed to burn out if you don't smoke them, they won't work as an ignition like in the movies.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(8).jpg (22KB, 480x282px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(8).jpg
22KB, 480x282px
>>32571201

>Watchdogs / 10
>>
>>32571201
You took it literally. You weren't supposed to take it literally.
>>
>>32596945
Well, shit. I stopped smoking in 97, they still worked for that trick back then. I used to do the matchbook thing as a party trick sometimes. Which reminds me-

The flint trick. Take a regular Zippo or Ronson flint, carefully stick it into the side of a cigarette about an inch down from the end. It helps if you use an awl or other SAK tool to drill a tidy little hole in the cig. Just trying to ram the flint in there can yet you a busted smoke.

Light the cig, smoke it until the cherry is at the flint. Keep an eye on the flint. When it's right in the middle of the cherry, it'll start glowing really bright orange.

Flick the flint, like you're flicking a mosquito off of you. Middle finger gives best results. Harder you hit it, the better the reaction.

That flint goes off like a miniature flare. It sprays blinding white sparks out for about 10 feet in whatever direction you flicked it. I used to love doing that at parties where people were shrooming.

It also gets you kicked out of bars. A lot.
>>
>>32571231
He is looking pretty fit there buddy!
>>
>>32571201
Nice LOWA's Ill say
>>
File: 1271647511657.jpg (60KB, 387x480px) Image search: [Google]
1271647511657.jpg
60KB, 387x480px
>>32574402
whats the suit :O I need that for snow warmth
>>
>>32595752
>brazilian military police
Do they even have fitness standards in Brazil?
>>
>>32591692
GREY
>>
>>32599418
>Liberal tier feels argument
Do do any self harm with your butterknives.
I don't think England can ban anything else.
You're going to be eating with blocks of wood soon.
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.