[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General -shopping edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 109

File: k_goes_shopping.jpg (704KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
k_goes_shopping.jpg
704KB, 2048x1152px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

Featured writers

Anon-kun
Just another day
anon gets a gun
http://pastebin.com/q5npm7UJ

Vampirefag
anon gets a Ruger, shenanigans happen
http://pastebin.com/WbLZuvW3

Link to sticky: >http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread:>>32503294
>>
JT fag
write something completely different then tank Geist do a gritty future war, or a realistic civil war writing diversifying helps keep me going.
>>
>>32538479
Yeah, sorry about that. I'm honestly not trying to come off as extremely similar to other stories, but I've waited on actually writing for so long that it's coming off unoriginal.
I'm hoping that will stop once I get passed character introduction.
>>
File: 1444758901633.jpg (276KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1444758901633.jpg
276KB, 900x1200px
>>32539439
well, that is why i have like 5 different ones...

>first pic best pic
>>
>>32539488
Nothing to be sorry about. It's not like there can be only one gun that needs fixed up. It's been good so far.
>>
>>32539488
Let me tell you about a law suit that involved two games where you blow up space rocks.

Back in the day one company made a game called astroids you were a triangle that shot a ball at strangely shaped rocks and reduced them to lines.
Some time there after another game was made it was new and had better graphics but still the core concept was the same. You shot rocks in space and blew them up.

Eventually the first company realized this and took them to court claming they owned the idea of blowing up rocks in space.

the good judge who presided over the case claimed that was nonsense as you cannot prevent another person from using similar mechanics or ideas in their own works. You can only keep them from competently ripping off your ideas.

You can have teleports in your works of fiction. But what you cannot do is completely hijack the star trek crew and have them engage in a cosmoline orgy.
>>
File: you know the drill.png (118KB, 478x413px) Image search: [Google]
you know the drill.png
118KB, 478x413px
>make new bins
>update folders

>>32539507
ffs
>>
I forgot to post, but since I'm busy, I may not have time to write my latest story. I've also run into some shitty thing called emotions.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-rrhJhENi-NiN89awyd-Ns85iU9hjlue2Sg-1PT8mt8

I also make changes here that may be essential to plot
>>
>>32539522

BDRM story? pls?
>>
>>32539808
Allow comments?
>>
>>32539849
Should be fine now
>>
>>32539868
Negatory, my dude.
>>
So as much as I'd like to say I have another installment of the main story I write, I don't. Not yet. Got hit with a bit of writers block on that one.

So here's something that I wrote up last night when I couldn't sleep.

The Warehouse:
http://pastebin.com/ePLxXbrw

Hope ya like it.
>>
>>32539902
Eh? I could have sworn I have changed it.

Try refreshing.
>>
>>32539431
I was unaware I needed this.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-04-20-13-27.png (439KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-04-20-13-27.png
439KB, 1440x2560px
>>32539940
Uhm
>>
>>32539825
i'll look into it, promise

>>32540011
...and that

>now doing 5 different things
>i need an assistant
>>
>>32539912
Damn fine story, makes me feel bad I never talk to the people cutting my hair.
>>
Any interest for more angry Irish Barrett Geist?
>>
File: 345813.jpg (218KB, 600x1724px) Image search: [Google]
345813.jpg
218KB, 600x1724px
>>32540269
yeah boi
>>
File: 1472870118530_0.png (457KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1472870118530_0.png
457KB, 792x792px
>>32540269
Maybe just a little.
>>
>>32540120
You asked to comment, not edit. I'm not giving editing rights.
>>
File: IMG_5831.png (114KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5831.png
114KB, 1242x2208px
>>
>>32540490
Shit. It isn't doing that.

I'm gonna try to reset my phone.
>>
>>32540269
choosing a .50 cal Barrett. not getting some .454 snow flake round that has marginally better BC and sectional density along with higher velocity.
come on man its like you don't even want to waste money in your story.
>>
>>32540269

Always
>>
>>32540550
Shut up, nerd.
>>
>>32540550

Holy shit when I saw the price per round for 416 Barret I think I puked a little bit
>>
>>32540589
yo he told you
>>
>>32540269
Yes, yes there is.
>>
File: GotHim.jpg (62KB, 357x346px) Image search: [Google]
GotHim.jpg
62KB, 357x346px
>>32540589
GOT EM
>>
>>32540596
Yeah the people who buy stuff like that are made of money... I think its one of the only rounds where you would be better off buying a corbon bullet press and making the round yourself.
>>
File: Screenshot_83.jpg (63KB, 799x721px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_83.jpg
63KB, 799x721px
>>32540627
>When mining anon tries to bant
>>
>>32540640
I swear to god I am not a malfunctioning AI created by google I swear.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 720x439px
>>32540659
>>
File: 1398037858856.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1398037858856.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>32540640
>mfw

>>32540279
>>32540368
>>32540581
>>32540618
I'll see about tryin for a post or two tomorrow after work, or maybe on my lunch break. Glad y'all are enjoying it so far <3
>>
File: t800.jpg (159KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
t800.jpg
159KB, 786x1017px
>>32540684
Why yes sir I am just another poster here like you who uses Microsoft Spartan and bing.
>>
>>32540522
Oh, for fucks sake....it won't let me comment for shit.

Fuck.
>>
Does 4chan still have a 2000 character post limit?
>>
>>32540833
yes
>>
>>32540833
yes it does.
>>
>>32540859
>>32540862
Cheers gents!
>>
This is my first time doing any kind of creative writing in a long, long time, so my writing is probably awkward as fuck, but here we go

Ellie

>As I walk into our room Ellie has that look on her face again. The one she gets when she's about to launch my laptop across the room. I place the two cans of cola I'd fetched for us to drink down onto the ground as I stride forward to beat her destructive impulse.

Fucking Yanks!

>Her declaration is angry and bitter, she hasn't even noticed me enter the room. The lid snaps shut and I manage to get in front of her right as she frisbee tosses the laptop right into my balls. I double over, using an arm to pin the laptop to my legs. My mind struggles to work out if joining the soprano choir is worth not having to buy a new laptop, and if, as a rifle waffegeist it's simply just her nature to throw things as Ellie realises what she's done and panics.

OhGodAnonI'msosorryIdidn'tmeantoI'msorryareyouokayI'msorry!

>She scoots to the side of the bed she's sat on, pulls the laptop from between my limbs and sets it down, before trying to rub my crotch with her hand, thinking it'll make it better. I groan a small no as I take her wrist and guide it along the side of my body, drop to my knees and pull her into a hug, using her to straighten my back as I go down.

>”I'll be okay in a minute, you tell me what's wrong.” I say to her. I already know, she's been on that geistchan website again. Next time I'm on leave I really will ask my brother to block it, he's a nerd, he'll know how to do it.

They're calling me a shitty rifle online again.

>She wraps her other arm around me and hugs me back, crushing her more-than-ample breasts against my chest as she rests her chin on my shoulder. She sniffs loudly. Her scent fills my nostrils, cleaning oil, plain soap and a slight hint of gunpowder.

I know I had problems back when I was an a1 but I'm an a2 now, I'm better now. I am, aren't I?
>>
>Her voice trembles as she speaks. The L85a1 got a terrible reputation as a rifle, but improved vastly when it was upgraded to the L85a2. Ellie was known about back in her a1 days, being one of three L85a1's to have demonstrated having waffegeists. After the upgrade, the three waffegeist vanished, until I was issued the rifle that Ellie was during training, and she woke up again in the middle of an exercise, becoming the only active waffegeist in the British Army. She immediately attached to me, and my career was pretty much decided for me right there and then, I was going to be an armourer whether I wanted to be or not, until I quit or got fired. Not what I wanted when I signed up, I'd wanted to train as a driver, the idea being that I'd have a skill I could use in civvie street when my service ended. I can't complain, the guys I work with are all good lads, even my officers are pretty level headed, and the work is enjoyable. I've been told I've got a knack with guns. Maybe that's why Ellie woke up while issued to me. She wasn't the same rifle she had been. As an a1 she'd been cocksure, full of energy and didn't care about her reliability issues in the slightest. Now she was insecure, her feelings easily hurt, shy and full of doubt in her self. I reach up behind her head and remove and toss the hair claw restraining her long, mousy blonde hair. It falls against her back and I start running my fingers through it.

>”How many rounds have we shot together?” I ask her. She pauses to think about it.

It... It must be thousands.

>”Exactly, and how many stoppages have you had?

I've not had any that were my fault, it was duff ammo.

>”Exactly. And what is some American nerd gonna know about a gun he's never even shot before? Just what he's heard on the internet, right?”

Right.

>”The M16 had problems too when that first got issued didn't it?”

Yeah.

>”What's the current issue M16 again?
>>
M16a4

>”Exactly. They only had to change you once to make you perfect, they've had to keep doing it with the M16.” I tell her. What I don't tell her is that I don't give a shit about the M16 and don't know what changes were made. “Now look at that photo next to my bed. That's my favourite photo in the world, do you know why?”

>She looks at the photo. I know she's not keen on it because of the goofy smile on her face, but eventually she answers my question.

Because it's got your kids in it.

>”Because it's got the three most important people in my life in it.” I tell her. The photo is of Ellie and my two children, my son and my daughter both sat in her lap hugging her. “I love you, and so do those kids.”

>She squeezes me even tighter and begins to sob.

“You're a good rifle, but it wouldn't matter even if you weren't because you're so much more than that. We'd love you if you couldn't hold a magazine, if you broke your butt pad every time you fired and if you jammed every two shots.”

>We stay there hugging until she's all cried out for a good, long time. Some people might think I'm wrong in the head for loving her the way I do, but they don't know her the way I do, they don't see the cheerful, fun woman hidden away behind all the doubt and nervousness, they don't see the smile she smiles only for me.

>I keep telling myself I'll get my brother to block that website because I hate seeing her hurt like this, but at the same time I know that I won't. She likes going on it, she likes being able to interact with other waffegeists and their shooters. She's the only L85 with an active geist. I imagine being the only one gets lonely, but being able to talk to other geists probably helps with it. I don't wanna be the one that takes away from her.

The End. Might do more with the idea if inspiration strikes, I've got other stuff brewing too though.
>>
>>32541201
That time when you realize that we are turning rifles into girlfriends.
Ex insecure and needs attention and have feelings and irrational thoughts that need to be placated.

Guys we are taking away the best part of a rifle. The fact that it doesn't care if you feed it cheap ammo or look at other guns..
>>
File: 1472360732433.jpg (59KB, 758x676px) Image search: [Google]
1472360732433.jpg
59KB, 758x676px
>>32541201
>L85 rifle
>Not being bullied
>shit/10
Nah, just kidding. It's a good first start. Keep at it, Shaky!

>>32541333
Eh, not always. There are plenty of guns that are picky eaters. Thankfully, there are plenty out there that'll love you regardless of the crummy loads you give it.
>>
>>32541333
I would say that there are plenty of cases of what you described in these stories, but in the case of THIS story, it is passable since this is basically a direct reference to the L85 in Upotte!!, which was pretty insecure as a character.
>>
>>32541394
I know man but I just realized that by fantasizing about my gun having a human form and giving it tits I am trying to make up for the one thing I lack in my life... A meaningful relationship with a women..

Excuse me while I sob loudly in the corner of my room.
>>
>>32541424
Allow me to ignore you while I headpat my wife.

In bed.

Together.

Naked.
>>
File: Annabelle.jpg (1MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
Annabelle.jpg
1MB, 2988x5312px
>>32541424
Meh, I know this is an overused phrase, but the right one will come along eventually... you just need to put in a bit of effort on your end as well. Just be secure in who you are as a person and things will work out... like 90% of the time.

But what do I know? I'm just some random person on /k/.

Have a 1903A3.
>>
>>32541590
>just b urself
>>
>>32541590
I always wanted a 1903 sadly collectors have blown the price sky-high. Even the good Civilian marksmanship program ones are expensive.
>>
>>32541590
She looks good, man. As someone who's been fixing my own 1903-A3 up (see >>32535838), what wood treatment do you recommend?

I'm looking for that dark wood look like yours has.
>>
>>32540659

an AI made by Google would have a lot better spellcheck built into it, so I believe you.
>>
>>32541619
Well would you rather put on a facade your entire life? I mean, if you have character flaws then yeah, work on that shit, but still being yourself is important.

>>32541625
Check auctions, both online and local. Estate sales typically have the best prices.

>>32541636
Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to help you with that. I am no expert with wood working (or finishing). I was lucky enough to find one with the stock already in that good of shape.
>>
>>32541619
>is all that you can do
>>
File: Preegnint with Guuunz.png (322KB, 461x591px) Image search: [Google]
Preegnint with Guuunz.png
322KB, 461x591px
>>32541201
>>
>>32541786
You want me to write some full on L85 smut? Never written it before but I'm game for a laugh!
>>
File: UCn24.png (435KB, 620x346px) Image search: [Google]
UCn24.png
435KB, 620x346px
Elle is made for cuddling and headpats
>>
>>32541828
Nah, just making fun of it looking like you knocked up Elle
>>
File: Squeeze Squeeze.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Squeeze Squeeze.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>32541842
Yes, cuddle
>>
>>32541828

>curious
>intrigued somewhat

Go for it.
>>
http://pastebin.com/T629mjJq

I am your end.

I am the incendiary bullet that strikes through your fuel tank.

I am the shrapnel that pierces your engine.

I am the kamikaze pilot who bears down towards your ship.

I am the bomb that falls aimlessly overhead.

I am the rocket that streaks towards your tank.

I am the flames that dance with you in your cockpit.

I am the swarm of bullets that tear my way into your craft, where you sit.

I am the last bit of coolant that flows from your punctured engine.

I am the crosswind that flips your plane as you're landing.

I am the faulty gear that collapses right as you hit the carrier.

I am the canopy that refuses to open, much to your protest.

I am the explosive engine that you accidentally dump fuel into for the last time.

I am the parachute who bends to nobody's commands, not willing to open for anyone, even while you're plunging to your death.

I am the armed ordinance that comes free from the aircraft while landing.

I am the small-arms fire that tears your canvas exterior to shreds.

I am the flak shell that will end you and your crew's flying days.

I am the ace pilot who slips behind you while you concentrate on the kill you'll never get.

I am the sky itself, ready to throw air pockets and dense clouds at you, anything to gt you to stall.

I am the ground, waiting with open arms: Hills, mountains, the ocean, ponds, lakes, dirt, mud, anything that will cause you to stop living if flown into.

I am the last bit of fuel that uses itself up, leaving you stranded in the air over enemy territory.

I am the bullet that waits patiently to be fired. I am a 20-MM, 12-MM, 30-MM, 50-MM, 88-MM, any bullet you can imagine, I am. I wait until that one patrol, that one strike mission, that one interception, that one sortie that I will be fired, for I know that I will strike you in your most critical position. I will strike you where I know you will die.

I do this for I am your end.
>>
File: writefag_mosin.png (210KB, 1348x3873px) Image search: [Google]
writefag_mosin.png
210KB, 1348x3873px
>>
>>32539431
Ground effect vehicles are interesting beasts. Too bad they're in that "oh shit if something goes wrong we have no time to react" zone.

>>32539439
Have you tried asking nicely instead of having a commanding tone?
>>
>>32542810
not commanding just a recommendation of what helps me.
"writing diversifying helps keep me going"
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 690x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 690x1024px
FALfag is a master at smut omfg
Argentinan rose is HNNNNNGGG/10
>>
I like to try and write and see if it catches. Nothing's really caught for me as of late, if you can give me that tasty feedback, that helps. thanks in advance. now let's see if I can make it light on fire and spread like rust... ugh... rust.

July 4 2020
>They know we're coming. They've known for a long time. Our fervently patriotic rhetoric still fresh in their memories from when this war started. An ugly affair, but a necessary one.
>I caressed the hand guard of my AR-15, as plain as it could get short of original colt furniture, A-2 sights, heavy barrel, a foregrip installed because that was what I liked. I even had a carry handle on her. She was ready, I was ready. unless night time was a concern, but I had a lowlight aperture for that.
>"Well. Shit. Get in. Get out. Primary. Kill Kevin monsanto. Secondary." I said to myself.
>"Remember the days of the bullet button?"
"yeah."
>"Me too. let's make them regret that."
>we began a creep through the perimeter of LA, we penetrated, and began moving building to building. Fine thing that, LA has no oil. There's oil on the other sides of the hills, nothing in the deserts, though. Not that they could get to it with the combined force of most of the state who are willing to do something outside the basement, and the U.S. Military, who all but completely, save for some airforce pukes, color me shocked, pushing them into the L.A. pocket.
>"Ironic that the people diametrically opposed to building walls to protect borders build one around L.A. Even if it's only a moderately large one."
"shhhh, they'll hear me laughing at this rate." I said flatly
>"Smartass. I saw what you did for that whole year I was in your closet, you keep giving me attitude like that and I might tell."
"I'm sorry, Jenny. We just need to be quiet now, they don't have air patrols, but they also don't have the infamous LA traffic anymore, either, someone might hear us."

Yay or Nay? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I
>>
>>32544216
>We kept at the advance toward the area where Kevin was expected to speak, the whole of LA would have it's electricity turned on to hear it, otherwise, the energy would have to be saved for aviation assets that were on their last legs.
>we cuddled up and waited for the sun to go down, this would allow us to walk undisturbed right to the firing position.
>The sun came down, we walked to a position overlooking a plaza where Kevin Monsanto was scheduled to speak, and waited. the morning would come as scheduled, it always did. The sun came up. we took a nap. Monsanto, the provisional governor of "california" in truth only LA, would be there to speak, though everyone was so enthralled by the television that they truthfully didn't care enough for a large enough crowd to reach us to form. hell, his body guards would likely cower to save themselves and wait for the shooting to stop longer than momentarily.
>"escape route?"
"I've got an open sewer tunnel the lid of which is missing."
>"Not. Suspicious. At All."
"I don't have much faith in it myself, however, it DOES present us with some kind of opportunity to escape. no other position does that."
>"I know, but do you think we have ANY chance? I mean, we COULD still evac now, this is a secondary... Isn't it?"
"Yes, but I have a MASSIVE chip on my shoulder about this."
>"Wait, they're starting... who's that?"
>I looked at the figure on stage... I recognized that faggot... Leeland Yee.
"He's not subject. He'll face prosecution later. although that dirty gook IS a piece of shit, no one will follow him. We'll put the reigns in his hands."
>"Gotcha."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0emX5RgZQ
>>
>>32544216
>>32544309
Do more!
>>
>>32541201
This is comfy. I like this

>>32542810
>something happens

Ehh, I'd argue planes are the same. Besides, many ekranoplans could leave the ground effect, and fly higher at the cost of more fuel consumption
>>
>>32544309
>Kevin Monsanto took the podium
>"thank you, Today, I'd like to talk to you about a pressing public danger." he said, picking up a piece of cordage "This is a ghost garrote. it has the capacity, with nine foot inch, to squeeze thirty fifty-seventy pounds in HALF AN INCH."
>BANG.
>Impact through the neck. his guards scattered.
>Jenny and I grabbed the casing, ran down the stairs and into the sewer. No one saw us run. no one managed to come after us, though we could feel the agitated hive we'd kicked spur to life and begin the activity of seeking us out. we'd been to the wall in an hour and out as the city locked down and searched deeply inward for the agitator on the outside.
>Just in time, the extraction vehicle arrived and started down the road away. We were AMAZED that the sentries hadn't noticed a MOVING FUCKING VEHICLE anywhere near the city of immobilized vehicles that was LA.
>"Look at those stars!" Jenny piped up from the rear seat. looking up at the night sky in the desert was better than I expected, since LA had seen it's ground vehicles cease to move.
>The only reason this war hadn't been long over was that they'd scatter if we turned off the water. Not that we expected they'd get far, but this path was a better road to exterminating the communists. If we let them burn off the last of their oil first, or at least collect it all, they'd get nowhere.
>My phone rang. I answered, on the other end was James, the father of a college friend, why he chose now to call would become apparent, but how he knew... I hadn't told William, I hadn't had any mutual contacts that I was aware of... Old man had to have SOME kind of source.
>"Hey, ya psycho gun fucking kraut, you better be getting clear of LA!"
"I am, ya crazy old mick, but how'd ya figure?"
>"I have my ways, Mike. Leeland Yee's seeded the city to that camel fucker in his cabinet, and they've got a nuke!"
"what the fuck?
>Flash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91UXk_E4JKc
>>
>>32544462
>a flash and an ominous glow set upon the horizon. The driver, took off his mask and stopped the car, he got out and looked off into the distance. Only then did I realize that he hadn't said a word since we got in, even then he just nodded when we asked if he was our ride.
>Jennifer and I got out of the car and looked into the distance
>"What the fuck just happened?" The driver asked.
"Will? so that's how James knew. Well, to answer your question, I think a few million 'people' just got the most uplifting treatment of a lifetime. They're now floating in the atmosphere."
>"Jesus, Mike. How could you be so cold?"
"A fuck huge chip on my shoulder."
>"So what next?"
"I think we just keep driving. You guys have family in other states? go there. I've got to get out of here too. though I think we have to pass back through the valley before anyone runs anywhere."
>"What about LA? isn't the military coming to knock the fortress down?"
>"More like pick up the pieces and put them in the dump where they belong." Said Jennifer
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's a Doris Day song about what it's gonna be like searching through the wreckage for survivors."
>"huh? What would old Doris Day have to say about this?" William interrogated.
"Oh give me your attention, there's been a new invention, it isn't any larger than an adding machine!'
>"What?" William
>Jennifer just giggled as I continued singing this gem of the civil defense era
"it's only fair to mention, though it's a new invention, it's one that you have heard about but few have ever seen, it doesn't do division and it doen't multiply..."
>"You dick!" Will screamed as I got to the titular line, bursting into laughter
"The new invention's CLICKING and because of all that ticking I know WHERE the idea came frooooom!"
>Jenny recovered from her laughter to speak between gasps "Oh, Mike you need some classes in not being a dick."
"Never was one for a class."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6iOF2UU-Ww
>>
>>32539488
>>32538479
What other stories have blind girls in them? I need to know for reasons.
>>
>>32544613
Fortunate son's What we lost/found I think
>>
>due to comments from last thread, read iowa
>most deliciously American thing anyone in these threads have written
>by Annie
>Annie is JT

Thing is, if memory serves me correctly, JT is not a american, right?
>>
>>32544844
That would be correct.
>>
File: 1417903605155.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1417903605155.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>32544650
>She gets taken by the cops after all that.
I'm just going to lie down in be and stare at the ceiling for a bit.
>>
>>32544912
It doesn't end there. There is a continuation. Follow up!
>>
>>32544863
Huh. Interesting
>>
>>32544613
Construct's story damaged goods had one for a little bit
>>
>>32544926
That was much better, but it's not finished right?

I also read some of the other stuff in there. I don't know what to think of Fortunate Sons.
>>
>>32545236
He is a very strange person. But he did have one kinda fun quote

>unironically worshipping name fag is kinda autistic, and that's coming from a guy with a miku blanket on his PTR

I think that tells you all you need to know about him
>>
>>32544940
Swedish, in fact.
>>
>>32545251
Pics. Now.
How often does he update?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-20-20-44-22-1.png (151KB, 1920x638px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-20-20-44-22-1.png
151KB, 1920x638px
>>32545297
This is another, bit in the same spirit. Can't find that one
>>
>>32545318
>fanfiction about fanfiction of a Japanese fetishist manga about underage gun girls
This is funny but it also hurts.
>>
>>32545352
>This is funny but it also hurts

You are on 4chan...
>>
>>32543626
he really is, I read his stuff to help with my smut writing. It really helped with the pacing.
>>
>>32545518
Just because we're on a Celtic quilting circle doesn't mean the sting of the truth hurts less.
>>
File: IMG_6047.jpg (302KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6047.jpg
302KB, 683x1024px
>JT story is up to date

http://pastebin.com/1qS4EqXS
>>
Going to be updating Chechnya soon. Stay tuned friends!
>>
>>32545269
This feels wrong
>>

Both sprang into action, rifles being grabbed and sprinting to the nearest piece of cover. It seemed everyone else was ready and had already done the same, all looking back and forth between the team members, wondering if there was a clue as to where the round came from.
Then came hail.
Rounds struck the dirt, some ricocheting as they struck rocks at odd angles, others being lodged in the earth as the Russians were shot at. Annushka knew where they were. Excellent hunting skills combined with her father’s lessons from the Spetznas helped her awareness, immediately placing the enemy out at around 400 meters, south-east.

“2o’clock, about 400 meters!”

Her VAL came up, grey eye peering through the magnified PSO-1 on top. The red chevron was placed upon the silhouette of one of the enemy gunners, finger gently tracing the curvature of the trigger. Then, squeeze. A 9mm round found itself flying out of the barrel, arcing just enough to land itself in the chest of the insurgent, who would clutch at the sudden wound and fall. Gas pushed the piston back, a full reaction in turn of the first round being fired. Bolt and carrier would be forced back towards Annushka, before the recoil spring pushed against the force and moved the bolt forward. Brass flew as a new cartridge was caught and pushed into the chamber, the weapon being ready to fire again as it was sighted on a new target.
So the action repeated.

Untrained insurgents with AK-47s were no match for a marksman of this caliber. Two fell within seconds of each other and now, the gunfire was being returned, triple fold. 5.45, 7.62, 9mm, it was all thrown back at the hostiles that once threatened both groups. The rag-tag band of reactionaries would be put down, having no chance of survival against ruthless fighters.
>>
cont from here
>>32530455

The Lieutenant attempted a different tack: "Take a seat, I'll be over in a sec." He exited the TOC, going down a set of stairs. He finally came to a door, which opened to Nike's portion of the TOC. The Lieutenant had never been here before, and it was an interesting experience to say the least. He walked towards a table several feet above his head. In front of him was an enormous boot, nervously tapping on the floor. The Lt looked up to find Nike staring down at him, he quickly looked around. "Uhh hey Nike, is there a ladder or something I can use to climb up?" He shouted up to her.

"I don't think so sir" she responded, glancing around as well.

Well shit. The Lieutenant thought to himself, he then looked back up to her "Well,could you pick me up and just put me on the table?"

"A-are you sure sir?" Nike asked, looking back down at the Lieutenant.

"Yes, just...CAREFULLY please" Lt Seth said somewhat nervously, eyeing Nike's descending hand. She nodded in response and carefully grasped the Lieutenant. He nervously clung to her fingers as she lifted him up off the ground, gently depositing him on the table.

"Whew, well now that that's all over I think I've eared this." The Lieutenant said as he pulled out a corncob pipe and some tobacco. "Do you mind if I smoke?" He asked Nike. She shook her head "no" in response.

"Excellent" Lt Seth said as he sat indian-style on the table. "So Corporal, tell me a little bit about yourself" he said as he packed the pipe.

"Sir?" Nike asked visibly confused.

"Well tell me anything, hobbies, favorite food, whatever." While this may be our first deployment me and the guys have connected pretty well with one and other. You on the other hand, showed up one day, trained with us, went on an op and we still don't know a damn thing about you." The Lieutenant said as he finished packing his pipe. "So Corporal, once again tell us about yourself, anything helps." He said as he lit his pipe.
>>
>>32545868
Nike

Nike sat nervously in front of he Lieutenant. What on earth did he mean by "tell him about herself", why was he asking her to do this? She fidgeted as Lt Seth just sat there, puffing on his pipe.

"Well....how about I talk about my first job?" she asked.

"Well there you go, that's something." He responded in between puffs

"Well....I was a baby sitter when I was 14." She replied "This couple had this toddler who was a bit of a handful."

"Whoa, whoa, wha" The Lieutenant said, interrupting her. "I get how you could help with a rowdy kid, but if you don't mind me saying: isn't that a bit overkill on the parent's part?" he asked.

"She was a giantess sir, at four years old she was already 13 feet tall. It was safe to say that her parents couldn't control her." Nike responded, somewhat curtly.

"Oh... my bad continue."

"Her name was was Ama, she was a cute little thing" Nike said, her eyes glazing over. She'd always cling to me and call me "big sister"....she wasn't very nice to her parents though."

The team rest of the team leaned on the balcony, now paying close attention to the giantess's story.

"At first I'd go there after school to take care of her, I remember there'd be times where I'd save the parents from some near misses. This one time she was throwing a tantrum and nearly destroyed their car, another time she nearly broke her father's leg. I wasn't privy to everything that went on in that household but I got the feeling that they were both scared of each other."

"They were BOTH scared of each other?" echoed Harris.
>>
>>32545873
"Yeah" Nike said, looking up to the team. "The parents were obviously intimidated by her, but Ama was always going on how she didn't want to be left alone or for her parents to leave her. She was still a four year old kid." Nike replied. "I started coming more and more, I'd go hang out on weekends and even sleep over at times. Ama eventually mellowed out and her parents became more at ease around her. I still talk to them whenever I...whenever I visit...home." Nike finished somewhat awkwardly.
>>
>>32545525
>he
Heh.

>>32545733
Wrong how?
>>
>>32545733
The memes about Sweden are mostly bullshit.
>>
>>32546092
You'd be surprised.
>>
File: why.png (83KB, 906x208px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
83KB, 906x208px
>>
>>32545297
I think he's dead. Just a feeling.

He did say he'd finish up by new years, but then he disappeared.
>>
>>32546439
No u

Jokes aside, lets not do /pol/ here
>>
>>32546468

I want to write about insecure ACR but I don't trust my ability with the written word.
>>
Work is light today. Expect major updates
>>
File: 98.jpg (60KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
98.jpg
60KB, 640x512px
>>32546895
>been reading everyone else's writing
>leave work early because had to stay late earlier in the week
>now I want to keep reading
>even though I started writing some shit earlier and I don't know if anyone will care if I abandon the project

Uh...what do?
>>
>>32547235
Write when you're inspired, read when you need inspiration.
>>
>>32547235
Pretty much what >>32547392
said
>>
>no spam from mining so far
is he finally kill?
>>
>>32547707
he is posting link to his story from time to time, like all the writers that keep a tab on his stuff
>>
froganon here
Created an account and a pastebin to be able to edit the stuff
It's here now : http://pastebin.com/KP1xGdAy
>>
>>32547235
I get tons of OT. Yesterday I was here for 12 hours. At the rate it's looking, it won't be different today.
>>
>>32547781
As a Britbong in the early steps of becoming a hasguns, this was kinda magical, in that I feel I can relate to it a little.
>>
File: 1379626064161.png (49KB, 1011x611px) Image search: [Google]
1379626064161.png
49KB, 1011x611px
>>32544613
We know it's for Lilly, and that's okay. Just don't fucking bullshit us.
>>
>>32547903
Thanks ! Happy that the beginning pleases you ! Euro gun ownership isn't that hard when you really want it, but god damn it's too restricting and for the wrong reasons
>>
Hey I will be updating the story short war in a bit give feedback.
>>
>>32547743
>is minning finally kill?
by the /k/ube I hope so
ever since he started fouling this thread with his race-baiting ass drippings, all the good writers disappeared
>>
>>32548670
>race baiting
literally what
>>
>>32548679

His story started out as "black guy buys WWII German rifle that hates black people" but as the drugs and concussions kicked in the story has gone further and further off the rails.
>>
>>32541168
>>32541175
>>32541201

>comfy/10

just as a suggestion m8, link your posts please
>>
File: BLACKED.jpg (139KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.jpg
139KB, 736x490px
>>32548670
>race-baiting

Thinking about what's happened to all the Awoos floating around Africa should do wonders for your blood pressure.
>>
File: ufo.jpg (471KB, 1152x1441px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
471KB, 1152x1441px
>to bring the thread on topic
>>
>>32548810
AKs have been down there since the 60s havent they?
>>
>>32548679
I'm not race baiting if you have an issue with a black man owning a German rifle you most definitely are the racist.

I loosely based the anon off a guy I know who happened to be black..
>>
>>32548164
The same is true in the UK, the biggest problem I was having is that most ranges have their probationary members in on weekends, and I work most weekends. It was only when an indoor range open Monday to Saturday opened up near me (it's a shooting club, but it's also a business) that I could genuinely move beyond simply interested in firearms.

>>32548760
Gotcha. I put it up in a pastebin too if that's any use: http://pastebin.com/nmg31Nue
>>
>>32548842
Radar cooking confirmed true. When I worked F-4 Phantoms at Moody we would point the radar antenna at NF-2 light cart reflectors (cart not running) and the bulbs would glow bright white. Distance to cart was about 100 yards.

A couple of WCS guys heated pizzas but I was on mid shift so I missed seeing it.
>>
>>32548882
Why the fuck is every one so touchy about race??
I don't see why anyone gives a flying fuck about it. I have bigger concerns in my life.

Not to mention that skin color is just a phenotypic expression that literally means jack shit other then giving you a vague idea in which culture and economic group someone was raised in.

Also I hate to brake it but I will never be a kill... I have survived too much stuff that probably should have killed or crippled me.. Yet here I am.

Look if anyone can give me a logical coherent reason other then I hate niggers for why the story is race baiting I will gladly accept your criticism.
>>
>>32549096
I honestly didn't know the MC was black.

I just thought his brain was permafried
>>
>>32549115
yeah he is black it was a source of jokes early on in the sketch.. I wanted there to be a reason for the two MC's to have some early friction..

Also come on who doesn't like a black whereabo they are fucking hilarious.
>>
>>32549156
whraboo
>>
>>32549170
>>32549156
We know you can't spell. It's a known thing.

If you manage to post part of your story without grammatical errors, I will consider you a vastly improved writer.
>>
>>32549192
Sam barely had time to think about the machines given the grim task of reclaiming war dead before a general alert came up on his HUD along with a narration.
"Nuclear cruise missile detected. Take shelter."

Before Sam could even finish reading that there was a bright flash in the distance that caused his visors system to auto darken blocking some but not all of the detonation. Seconds later a large rush of air swept by kicking up dust and debris temporarily obscuring his vision.

As the gust of wind died down Sam looked up in the sky and saw the infamous mushroom cloud, which ominously expanded in size as it rose menacingly in the sky.

Sam suddenly felt a hard knock on his shoulder . The arm belonged to Dan.

" Look kid we aren't going to gawk at that god damn mushroom cloud, they used tactical nukes 300 times in china. Luckily it looks like they were forced to detonate it before it reached the target because of our missile defense systems."
>>
>>32549192
generally when I first post I make no corrections at all I post as fast as I can type and then continue. After I get all I can down I clean it up with edits and checks.
>>
>>32548882
>racism
>on 4chan

No fucking way
>>
File: 1444260783000.jpg (263KB, 1187x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1444260783000.jpg
263KB, 1187x1500px
Anybody ever made a geist story about an M16A2 or something that's like an 80s chick or something?
>>
File: walking-dead-rick-cry-o.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
walking-dead-rick-cry-o.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>32550031
>ywn tear down the interstate in an 87 Grand National blaring Billy Idol with a cute M16A2 in the passenger seat
Feels bad, man.
>>
File: 1475411438637.png (419KB, 802x802px) Image search: [Google]
1475411438637.png
419KB, 802x802px
>>32550226
>you will never do this with a real girl

At least you have good tastes friend.
>>
>>32548882
>>32549096
>racist WG
>black MC
>im not racist b8ing
Yeah right.
Also that ignores the fact that you try to reply to every fucking (you) that you get and can't even read the mood of a thread. 4chan is a 18+ website only faggot.
>>
>>32550304
I'd like /ak/ to leave.
>>
>>32550315
i'd like you to leave
>>
>>32550031
no idea all those variations of the M16A2 existed and as far back as 1987.
>>
Screenwriting fag here, I've had major block after my last story. I wrong ACT I and II for a uni class I took. Anyone else feel like their stories are just dead? I suppose I need to write more.
>>
>>32544576
>Jenny spoke up, a little hesitation in her voice. "Mike... we should go... right?" she says, realizing what's coming for us.
"You're probably right. Hey, William, does the car still start?"
>"Yeah, bro." he said, starting it up.
>"So... have we been dosed?"
>"Good question Jenny, I'd guess that we got some small degree of secondary rays. Mike?"
"If we move quick like, we don't have to worry about particle radiation, as for ionizing rays, we probably just got a fairly small dose, comparable to an xray or a TV, given the lack of intensity and the fact that we weren't directly exposed, and are only exposed to distant reflective vectors. Anyone got a sunburn going?"
>"No sunburn here."
"good, then we likely don't even have to worry, though a shower after we get outta dodge is recommended."
>"Why a shower?"
"A shower and a change of clothes will get most radioactive particles that settle in on your skin and clothes. Alpha particles can't generally penetrate skin, but can settle, and Beta radiation can sometimes do both, which is why it's important to wash and scrub thoroughly with soap and water, and get a fresh uncontaminated set of clothes on after exposure to nuclear or radiological weapons detonations."
>"Mike, I knew weaponry was your thing when we were in college, but WHERE the fuck do you learn this shit?"
"simple, first you look into it, then you get confused, then you look into details that confuse you, then the surrounding details around those. then you get an understanding around the confusing details, but not one OF the confusing details."
>"so... Internet?"
"YUP. It's all out there."
>We sped on down the road, eventually passing armored columns and helicopters that made their way to LA made our way back to the shadow of the valley of meth.
>After parting company, Jenny and I took a shower and began the long trek east.
>>
>>32547878
Hey man, it's me from earlier up (with the requesting to comment)
I had to open it up on my computer. I worked a bit on page 2, if you like it, let me know.
If you want me to fuck off, let me know as well.
>>
>>32547878
Been enjoying what you've been writing so far. Can't wait to see you post some more when you're ready
>>
>>32550304
boo fucking who.
An anon wrote a story you didn't like.

Grow a thicker skin and get over it not every thing is going to follow you narrow world views. You are just as bad as the Social justice warriors that get bent out when they get called on their bullshit.

Man up pull up your pants and move on...
>>
>>32549096
>>32550315
>>32550734
Put your fucking name back on faggot.
You're a hack writer and even worse at feeling out the emotions of others which implies you have a severe connectivity issues and piss poor empathy.
>writefag explains lack of posting because of cancer surgery
>three posts later
>mining anon "Hey guys what if I write anon having cancer and explains it to his rifle as it being like rust?"
>half the thread is now yelling at mining anon
>OMG Y U MAD
Congrats you're quite possibly legitimately an autistic man child.
>>
>>32550817
okay look. You have had a beef with the first story. I'm not sure why.
Mainly as the charterers over came their differences and had a positive development in their relationship.

Yes was the suggestion about that poor yes, but it related to a condition I have on my skin that I am now taking an immune suppressing drug for that cost 245 dollars a bottle.

Get over your self.
>>
File: 1459244585245.png (8KB, 430x373px) Image search: [Google]
1459244585245.png
8KB, 430x373px
>>32550855
he is still serious
>>
>>32550817
Again, please leave /ak/. You're missing your chance to throw a hissy fit about Guard or 'muh real /ak/' or whatever your new hate target is for this season.
>>
>>32550855
I could keep this for many hours denouncing and announcing just how amazingly dense and autistic you truly are, but it feels pointless because you'll never understand no matter how much I explain and yell.
So I'll just go clean my guns, add you to the filter, and leave you with this:
LEARN FUCKING SPELLING AND QUIT EATING ARMADILLOS
>>
>>32550921
Why didn't you filter him to begin with? Sounds like you just wanted to throw a shitfit because /ak/ is dead and need to satisfy your hateboner somehow.
>>
>>32550955
>>32550899
nigga whats up with your hard on for /ak/
>>
>>32550921
look I made a faux pass with the whole cancer thing and made a statement regarding that.

You have been perpetually but hurt over my first story which I haven't updated in 50 days because I have no fucking clue what direction its going in.

Personally it sounds like you have more issues then just with my story as your constant tantrums have gone on for way too fucking long. Hell at this point I'm just going to continue writing stories to rustle your Jimmies kid.
>>
File: SonOfBitchRetards.gif (192KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
SonOfBitchRetards.gif
192KB, 250x250px
>>
Hey, Poly? I think I have an idea of what to call my shit.
"Recovery Room"

Last on this one:

“Anon,

“I understand your concern about the rifle’s condition. The fact of the matter is that I have medical bills that need to be paid, urgently. I tried to sell at average market price, but nobody bought it. Once I dropped it to the Blue Book value, you were the first one to contact me. Because of that, you still have first choice on purchase if you so choose.

“In regard to shipping, because your location isn’t in my state, FFL transfer fee is $30 on my end and $30 for insured shipping.

“If everything is in order, please send the $460 to [address redacted] via money order. Thank you for your time.

-Rowland”

“This is it,” I thought, “there is literally no other reason to wait.” I took another look at the money in the fun fund and wished it well. After all, this was literally the reason I even made that account. A quick trip to the post office, email of tracking number, and confirmation of receipt later, and I was bouncing off the walls with anticipation.
>>
>>32550997
sorry about responding.. I'm probably gone go dark for now..
>>
File: 1470503203271.jpg (193KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
1470503203271.jpg
193KB, 600x739px
>>32550980
>>32550973
>>32550955
>>32550921
>>32550899
>>32550876
>>32550855
>>32550817

You dense cunts better stop flinging shit right fucking now. I've seen a herd of tards having more intelligent discussions than you are doing right now. This is the weakest fucking bait i've seen.

Stop throwing shit. And stop eating it when it is thrown at you for fucks sake
>>
>>32551028
======

I must have looked like an absolute moron. I was cleaning rooms I never used, tearing down and rebuilding guns I had already cleaned out, humming along to video game music when I was waiting for the loading screen. I know now that it was all nervous energy, but at the time I was just too agitated to care. Plus, I thought I was getting myself an early birthday present.

Thus began my need to research. National Ordnance, the manufacturer of my soon-to-be-new-to-me rifle, had only existed for a short time before the owner passed away from cancer. M1 Garands, M1 Carbines, paratrooper models, whatever they could get their smiths to smelt and cast, they did. What I found most interesting was that the 1903-A3, the model I was looking forward to range testing, had not been produced until the mid 1960s. Even then, after production began, they did not discover that their hardening technique was potentially destructive until a few months had passed and their own workers managed to discover the issue firsthand.

“Just like me to jump on something and then have to pay for it later,” I thought to myself. I reasoned that, if all else fails, I could always buy another, proper, receiver, then uninstall everything from the NATORD receiver and install it to whichever proper brand I bought. Still, I marked down the known faulty serial number range for possible future reference. Luckily, by the time I had found that out, the gun was due the next day; a payday, weekend day, and day of potential range time.
>>
File: IMG_0343.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
"Zhis thread ist finally becoming fun again, ja? Let us vatch!"

Light My Fire update Saturday.
>Family
>Holidays
>Illness
>Stress
I apologize for the very extended wait.
>>
>>32551061

Range Day

After dealing with the necessary paperwork, and an admiring glance or three from everyone in the shop, I was glad to be done with the tedious most part of buying a gun: the waiting. I was able to unbox my first bolt-action in the safety and security of a gun store that truly cared for their clientele. I was even allowed my own portion of the counter to make sure everything was in order.

Tenderly, gingerly, I opened the box that contained the object of my obsession from these last few years. Opening the small end of the unassuming cardboard allowed me to glimpse a brown paper wrapping something vaguely cylindrical. Excitedly, I placed the butt on the ground and removed the new old gun, much like one would unsheathe a sword. Then I slowly unwrapped it.

The simple butcher paper wrapping was not daintily removed. This Christmas present was ripped into exactly the same as the Super Nintendo I got when I was 9. When the shoddy wrapping was left in shreds on the floor, I was left with a gorgeous walnut-and-steel amalgam of beauty in my hands. It was all that I could have hoped it would be. The feel in my hands was better than even my nostalgia for the days of the Armed Drill Team. The wood grain was more smooth than glass, the action buttery soft, and the trigger broke crisply with no creep..it was almost as if the 8.7 pound beast was alive.

After using the shop’s go-no go gauge to determine it was at least the correct chambering and headspacing (another one of those pesky QC issues, I had read), buying a box of ammo, and some cleaning equipment, it was time for the range. So, I packed up everything and went to my favorite spot: the middle of my friend’s ranch.
>>
>>32551058
JT nooo don't respond now you will be sucked into to the endless cycle of fucking retardation... Save your self.
>>
File: 1402343765051.gif (2MB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
1402343765051.gif
2MB, 300x264px
>>32551104
Nigger what. You're a damn dog that won't hunt, so hush.
>>
>>32550955
cant filter namefags, only tripcodes last i checked man.

>>32551094
bout damn time you gorgeous sumbitch.

>>32551058
JT BRINGS THE HAMMER.

>>32551104
continuing the cycle.

alright now that everyone has that out of their system, stop being a pack of retards staring at each others thermos's and lets get back to the writing faggots.

bumping with an oldy

http://pastebin.com/9eM2fwqK
>>
>>32551164
You can filter namefags under "name" in the filter section.
>>
File: BoomHeadshot.jpg (16KB, 600x257px) Image search: [Google]
BoomHeadshot.jpg
16KB, 600x257px
>It's been roughly a week since you brought home your most recent purchase, a Barrett M90, that turned out to have a spirit of sorts living with in it.

>The week that followed that first weekend with the rifle was as normal as normal can be while serving as a sheriff's deputy. While the pay is decent enough, it's not enough to justify the headaches and stress that come with the job.

>Penni, despite her attitude, picks up on this throughout the work week as you leave early and come home late, well after your shift should have ended.

>She finally voices her concern come Friday night as you trudge through the door around seven.

>"So how goes drivin yerself to an early grave?" she asks from behind a bottle of Guinness, lounging in the recliner.

>You walk to one end of the couch and unclasp your duty belt, allowing it and all your gear to fall to the floor before you lean forward and let yourself fall onto the couch, face buried in the cushions.

>"Oh, ye don't say? Sounds like an excitin time was had by all!" she continues, unblinking. She deftly flips through channels, her attention primarily focused on finding something to watch.

>You limply raise an arm and flip her an exhausted, yet annoyed, bird.

>"We're out of beer, by the way," she comments with a belch.

>You pull your face out of the cushion and rest your head on its side, sending her as many agitated vibes as possible.

"I just bought you another pack last night... And the night before that."

>"Yeh, and I drank it all!"

"I ain't made of money," you groan. "Either you start drinking cheaper booze, or I start buying only a pack a week."

>Her head jerks towards you in disgust and shock, a look of utter disappointment and surprise on her face.

>"Feckin wot, mate? You expect me to drink that piss water you Yanks call beer?" she spits, mouth agape.

"Either that, or you cut back."

>"What, am I actually too expensive for you like I initially said?" she laughs.
>>
File: remove.jpg (13KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
remove.jpg
13KB, 351x351px
>>32551058
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>32551187
>pic related
thanks
Serialanon wherever the fuck you are,are you ever gonna finish http://pastebin.com/JNLy094q
>>
>>32551096
Yeah, that's where I'm gonna call it for tonight.

This thread is a goddamn train wreck.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10NzyDUSoX-b5QLEq4wxRPl8gZJ-_JVamrrIyW_SgOMw/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
>>32551164
You sunovabitch...I didn't wanna cry.
>>
File: Richter home.png (141KB, 1698x1840px) Image search: [Google]
Richter home.png
141KB, 1698x1840px
The worst part about writing is always the beginning and end of each part. Maybe I should just get drunk one night, write everything down, then prune so I can get to the action
>>
File: Can'tSeeMeNow.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Can'tSeeMeNow.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>32551224
>You roll over to face the back of the couch and pull your legs in slightly as you curl up, slowly drifting towards sleep.

"Just deal with it till I get new job," you yawn.

>"What might that be? Bein a real cop too much for ye? Gonna go walk around the mall with a scary flashlight and radio?"

>You answer her with a snore, having fallen asleep on the couch, exhaustion from the week catching up with you.

>She sits on the edge of the recliner and leans forward enough to shake you a little.

>"O'Connell, don't be passin out till ye've fixed me supper. O'Connell? Feck... "

>When you fail to wake from her attempts at rousing you, she moves into the kitchen and begins raiding the fridge.

>"Shiet, we're out o' groceries... Good thing I don't need ta eat," she mutters.

>She stands and pauses, looking around the kitchen and conjoined living room areas, trying to decide what to do to relieve her boredom while her shooter is passed out on the couch.

>She leans against the wall, chewing her lip as she considers her options. She could play a game on the PlayStation, but you're passed out in the prime position to sit while playing.

>Not like she couldn't just roll you off the couch, but she isn't that much of a bitch... Well, actually, it's more along the lines of she can't decide what game to play that she already hasn't logged a chunk of playtime on.

>After a few moments quietly contemplating, an idea pops into her noggin.

>"Mebe he's got some kinda stash o' porn or some shit somewhere," she snickers, rubbing her gloved hands together.

>She quickly makes her way into your room, turning on the light before kneeling next to the bed and reaching under it as she searches for any kind of personal items.

>As her hands search and search, they make contact with what feels to be a small wooden box.

>"Jackpot!" she chuckles, wrapping her fingers around it.

"Hey, Panni!" you yell from the sofa, sitting up and stretching.

>"Shit!" she hisses, letting go of the box
>>
>>32551459
I AM THE FEELS BRINGER

>>32551561
i like your shit so far. the styling of greentext and regular makes it easier to understand.
>>
File: 50-bmg-comparison.jpg (1MB, 2000x1612px) Image search: [Google]
50-bmg-comparison.jpg
1MB, 2000x1612px
>>32551561
>She climbs to her feet and walks back into the living room, looking down at you as you slowly awaken from your short nap.

>"Ye back with us, Sleepin Beauty?" she quips.

"If you want food, you'll shove it," you grunt, rubbing your tired eyes. "You good with Chinese buffet?"

>Her eyes light up slightly at the prospect of all she can eat.

>"Tha' same place we went on Tuesday?"

>You nod, cracking your back and neck.

"Let me change out of my uniform and we'll go, then maybe a beer."

"Feck yeh, now yer speaking my language!"

>You quickly change into a pair of jeans and a polo, and then the two of you are out the door and heading down the road in your truck.
==================

All I got for tonight, hopefully more on the weekend. Got something of a story line written down, so should be able to get poppin.
>>
I'm a liar. We got fucking slammed at work. I had no fucking chance to add more except a tidbit.
>>
>>32551655
At least you have a chance to write during work. It's go time from start to finish where I work, no breaks (except during lunch, which I only have access to a cellphone)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1se8_-fcxZs

>You got the news a few weeks ago
>Anon passed away after a car accident
>It wasn't his fault, the side of his car was hit by a man under the influence of alcohol while doing 100 in a 45 zone
>You couldn't believe it, after the two of you had been through
>You shared a foxhole together and were the best of friends
>You arrive at the funeral and scan those who attended
>You recognize some other guys from your old unit, members of his family, but one sight was shocking
>A group of about twenty women you had never seen before were also there
>The funeral is pretty standard, some family members and other guys give speeches on how great he was and stories about him
>At the end of the funeral right as you're leaving a womans voice flows across the graveyard
>You turn and see the group of twenty women all standing at attention in front of Anons casket
>"Of all the money that e'er I spent...." sang out one of the girls
>"I spent it in good company" all twenty of them sang in harmony
>Everyone around stopped and watched this impromptu choir
>They all stood there at attention while their pained song floated in the breeze, every girl singing her heart out in harmony
>"That I should rise and you should not,"
>"I'll gently rise and I'll softly call,"
>"Good night and joy be with you all"
>After the song ended, they saluted Anons casket, then wheeled around on their heels in military precision and marched away
>Later you learn the group of women were the Giests of the rifles that Anon owned
>You do not know what the future holds for them, but you hope they find someone as great as Anon.
>>
File: tobeycry.jpg (11KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
tobeycry.jpg
11KB, 625x417px
>>32552456
You're a dick. Just like Archivefag.
>>
File: Lewd Kraut.png (35KB, 1042x246px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Kraut.png
35KB, 1042x246px
>>
File: 1429272571046.jpg (906KB, 1980x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1429272571046.jpg
906KB, 1980x1319px
>>32546494
Rest in pieces, sad feels guy. May you torment the souls of the damned with upotte fanfiction in hell forever more.
>>
File: 42dd93922ae8d1f7c7aa6d3.gif (2MB, 175x186px) Image search: [Google]
42dd93922ae8d1f7c7aa6d3.gif
2MB, 175x186px
Well, this /wfg/ is doing fairly poorly. I was hoping it'd stay drama free but I guess that's not happening.
>>
>>32553210
Well, based JTfriend seems to have defused the situation
>>
>>32550543
>Mike and Jenny would take the rest of his collection along, leaving those that did not belong to him, leaving Ann, his father's M1A to forever muse to herself "Where did that boy get to? He used to take such good care of me. How long has it been? Where is he? Is he even alive?"
>The guns of his father's collection were used to being treated like they were Mike's very own. He cared for them, cleaned, and lubricated them, taking most completely apart and back to ensure their good condition, a task his father, getting up in years hadn't had the dexterity for.

>The days went by and Mike found a home for himself and his gun collection in rural Georgia. Far enough from California that things that reminded him of his past never seemed to find him, close enough to the pharmacy that he could stock up on his medicine for three months at a time, and never worry about getting caught out without access to the one supply that ensured he'd never last more than a single year into the apocalypse.
>The months passed as Mike eventually allowed everyone in. The weapons of his collection, knowing he liked informally to be called Mike would call him Michael, as their familiarity grew. some would call him Mikey or even Mickey as only his relatives had.
>There was ONE name only Jennifer could get away with calling him though. She got away with it because of her intimate familiarity with him, the only other person in the world he wouldn't have punched the fuck out for calling him that was a blonde named Emily he went to school with, and had been best friends with, even go so far that she playfully referred to him as "My secret lover."
>The months passed, and turned to years.
>The years occasionally came to pass as well.
>Mike realized one day in 2021 something he'd never truly grasped since he'd left. He was finally out of his own personal hell.
>>
File: 1475042576731.jpg (507KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475042576731.jpg
507KB, 900x900px
HAHA IM NOT DEAD GUYS I SWEAR.

HA..

HAHA....

I forgot what writing is.

I forgot what breathing is.

I'm retarded, and my Halloween story is now carrying on into 2017.

What have I done.

[I'm writing again, sorry.]
>>
File: 20161208_224819.png (617KB, 1440x1146px) Image search: [Google]
20161208_224819.png
617KB, 1440x1146px
>>32554163
Glad to have you back.
>>
>>32554024
July 29 2023
>"Mie-kell! Come here!" A gleeful female voice sounded through my house.
"That's not Em- right... NEVER get used to that." I muttered to myself, recovering from a split second of expecting that Emily was calling me. How Jenny knows Emily used to call me that, I'll never know.
>I walked out into the kitchen where an elated Jennifer, Katyusha and Kelsey met me, handing me my breakfast, belt, holster and plate carrier. we were going camping, which of course meant long range shooting would be a central activity as well as patrolling the forests or whatever the fuck you'd call it that we had here in Georgia. to be honest, it was a whole different place from the forests I got used to before California fucked themselves.
>Kelsey, a short freckled brunette with blue eyes almost bright enough to have a soft glow, was my 1911, unlike most guns in my collection, especially those that had been with me in the commie empire, had a name after someone I'd known in high school, a girl who's stature and features were almost exactly similar. Her diminutive stature added to the effect, as she stood at not much over five feet tall.
>Katyusha was a Finnish rifle, a cheap tikka T3 in 7mm rem mag. For some reason she insisted on the name, which was just fine with me, far be it from me to tell others their names if I can avoid it, and what's more, I thought Katyusha was a very pretty song, despite it's heathen soviet origin. her fixed power tactical scope gave her some... interesting spectacles.
"Kelsey? Why don't you and katyusha go pack the gear?"
>"Okay, Mike." The two set off.

This is as far as I want to take it without any feedback. should I continue? I'm at the point here where I can abandon the story or I can keep going.
>>
>>32553210
Meh, it's only a few people. I wouldnt worry about it.
>>
>>32554458
>I wouldnt worry about it.
I'm on to you.

>>32554163
Speaking of skinwalkers...
>>
>>32551271
Nah man, that one's just a little bit of self-testing to check myself if I am good to go back into writefagging.

Self-diagnosis: not yet good to go back to writefagging.

Anyway, if you go to sleep and wake back up again with your heart rate going through the fucking roof while feeling like you are going to die, that's a textbook case of a sleep anxiety attack, innit?
>>
>>32554831
You need to get to a sleep study for a proper diagnosis. It could be all kinds of shit, really.
>>
File: 1479826485084.png (181KB, 800x644px) Image search: [Google]
1479826485084.png
181KB, 800x644px
>>32551614
Plz moar large girls
>>
>>32551709
I don't get breaks except when we stop receiving trucks and I'm doing logs. Even then, I'm pretty much listening to music. I've worked 52 hours the past 4 days and will probably get another 10-12 hours today
>>
File: mama.png (233KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
mama.png
233KB, 500x463px
>>32555190
oh, there will be more.

soooon
>>
>>32555217
hype
>>
>>32555217
If there's no barrel...
What does she look like?
>>
>>32555428
let's not go there
>>
>>32555428
Takedown rifles probably can't take human form if they're not put together.
>>
File: [loud rap music].jpg (129KB, 452x680px) Image search: [Google]
[loud rap music].jpg
129KB, 452x680px
>>32555190
Tall and big girls make a happy man, so more big girl stories!(no fat girls though)
>>
File: 1479917973512.jpg (18KB, 350x187px) Image search: [Google]
1479917973512.jpg
18KB, 350x187px
Bump
>>
File: received_10207840678439142.gif (359KB, 500x228px) Image search: [Google]
received_10207840678439142.gif
359KB, 500x228px
>>32556203
>tfw my "assault" rifle is in another state, hopefully getting fixed
>>
>>32556230
What happened?
>>
>>32556230
>not fixing her yourself
>letting another man get inside your raifu

I mean, the word "Cuck" gets thrown around here willy nilly, but come on.
>>
File: IMG_20170102_221855.jpg (47KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170102_221855.jpg
47KB, 768x432px
Might post soon, my computer is being a cunt
>>
File: IMG_5845.png (365KB, 747x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5845.png
365KB, 747x420px
I got some time right now, I'm gonna add hopefully another section or two.
>>

Once the fighters were dispatched, they all decided it was time to move, quickly gathering gear, organizing and departing from the former, now cleared campsite. It was a long hike, taking from 0630 to 1100, but they arrived. A clearing with a few SAMs and heavily armed troops. Some carried PKMs, AK-47s, SVDs, even western weapons ranging from old M16s to M60s.
Swiftly they moved in, concealing themselves within the shadows of trees and bushes and getting ready for one hell of a fight. Suppressed rifles were shoulders and sights trained on the enemy. Annushka would be the first to fire, a ‘thump’ resounding as the 9mm round left the barrel and found the mark in a tower guard. He dropped, catching the attention of another sentry who too, would
be dropped by three quick rounds to his chest. Nadine would grin, being the one that took the man down.

It was supposed to be a swift operation, clear the SAM site, call in a chopper, leave. Simple. After an hour of a firefight, they had no choice; the Russians were pushed upwards onto a roof, shooting down below at the insurgents. An RPG would be shouldered and just as the words left Annushka’s mouth, it fired. The projectile was launched forward, aimed at the senior NCO before… Alexei jumped in front, at the last second. The grenade struck an AK mag, causing his body to be ripped apart by fire and shrapnel. The group stared in horror as the scene took place. They were all saved, but at what cost? The cost of their brother, potential love, a family member? Annushka screamed, tears flowing down her face as as flipped the VAL to automatic and shot the grenadier. The mag was emptied into his chest before the woman threw the rifle down and pulled her knife.
>>
>>32556417
>>32556508
I built her from an 80% pre-bent receiver, drilled the holes in the right locations, riveted the trunnions in place, test loaded and extracted...everything I should have, except for headspace AFTER installing the trunnions in the receiver.

She fired once. She sheared the back half of the case out, locked her bolt to the rear, blew out the front rivets from the trunnion, knocked the barrel around a bit, and tossed the dust cover 20 feet away.

She was beautiful in her anger. Awesome in her destruction.

I realized in that moment that I did not know how to handle such a lady in her state, and instead bought a new receiver (this one was fucked and I lacked the tools to remove all I put on it) and shipped her wholesale to a dealer with a manufacturer license.
>>
>>32557523

my favorite thing is the stainless barrel with an upside down slant brake
>>
File: ruRu4Dz.jpg (9KB, 171x193px) Image search: [Google]
ruRu4Dz.jpg
9KB, 171x193px
>>32557523
>Checking everything but the headspacing
>Arguably the most important measurement needed when building an AK
>>
>>32557563
>not wanting twice the muzzle climb

I bet this faggot doesn't own a Loudener either
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 192x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 192x248px
>>32550031
>Stoner DI Subgun
>>
>>32552503

>"It happened so suddenly", you think as you hold your owner's hand, this is it, in a moment you will be separated, perhaps forever.
>You think back to the morning as your vision goes blurry because of the tears and the blood. Whose blood is it anyway?
>Just few hours ago the two of you were fighting, and now you'll never be able to make up.
>You want to scream, but nothing comes out of your mouth. He looks you in the eyes as he, too, is attempting to say something.
>The flashback of his helmet flying off & him falling keeps looping in your head, how many seconds have passed? Has it even been a whole second yet?
>You are scared, you wonder if he's scared as well?
>"It's allright, it's nothing serious!" you want to assure him that everything will be fine, even though you both know it to be a lie, but you still can't make a sound.
>Blood spurts out of his side as pieces of metal tear through his flak vest.
>Why did this have to happen? Why couldn't the two of you live in peace?
>>
>>32558714

>You want to shout her name, to embrace her one last time, soon you won't be able to.
>"I hope someone takes out that sniper quickly" you think as you struggle to move.
>"Sniper *and* a mortar round, only seconds apart", you think.
>"It really is hard being popular", you finish your thought and try to laugh, instead you manage only to cough.
>Shit, that shrapnel must have gotten your lung, it's hard to breath.
>That, or the vest and your broken ribs are the cause, perhaps all three.
>Someone's calling for medic, there might be use for one here as well, someone from the team must be still alive.
>You look her in the eyes as you start to drift away. Damn she's beautiful, even when covered in blood.
>"I hope there's an afterlife where we can be reunited once more..."
>>
>>32558727

>You wake up in a hospital bed, you spring up and start scanning the room, hoping to see her by your side.
>"Whoah! Take it easy! Your surgery might have been a success, but if you move like that you are going to need another one!"
>It's your team leader, covered in bandages, there's no sign of her.
>"...What happened?" You ask, hoping it was just a dream.
>"You were shot, the bullet grazed your head and you collapsed, your rifle started giving you first aid when a mortar round fell in and exploded less than a meter behind her."
>You go numb as the reality sinks in. It wasn't a dream after all.
>She really did take the full blast, pieces of her rifle form she was holding at the time did get torn away by the blast & launched into your body.
>"Doctors say there's a piece of her dust cover embedded next to your spine, they can't remove it safely." your team leader explains.
>"So, she will always remain a part of me..." you say as you process what has happened.
>"She would kick your ass for making such a lame joke, regardless of your condition" your team leader says.
>"I really wish she could..."
>>
File: k_Fortunate_Sonsb.png (64KB, 1564x758px) Image search: [Google]
k_Fortunate_Sonsb.png
64KB, 1564x758px
>>32545251
>>32545297
>>
>>32557523
Holy shit. How did you not get injured from that? Or did you?
>>
File: 1477646437199.jpg (66KB, 509x379px) Image search: [Google]
1477646437199.jpg
66KB, 509x379px
>>32558738
I did not feel good after reading this
>>
>>32558738
Cease this at once.
>>
>>32558738
>>32558727
>>32558714

i need to hug someone now
>>
File: 1477052944620.jpg (29KB, 572x511px) Image search: [Google]
1477052944620.jpg
29KB, 572x511px
>>32558714
>>32558727
>>32558738

Dam, now im sad

>hello darkness my old friend
>>
File: Hello Darkness My Old Friend.jpg (109KB, 511x788px) Image search: [Google]
Hello Darkness My Old Friend.jpg
109KB, 511x788px
>>32558738
>>32558727
>>32558714
>>
>>32559380
>>32559802
>>32559864
>>32559936
>>32560047
you guys *do* realize that by only responding to my posts when I write something like that sets a rather dangerous precedent?
>>
>>32539398
>>32539398

can someone help me out I'm looking for a race war hypothetical written a few years ago about SHTF with black food stamps running out, this seems like the place that would have the link. it was fairly long.
>>
File: 1476237084974.png (11KB, 393x214px) Image search: [Google]
1476237084974.png
11KB, 393x214px
>>
File: 60464028_p0_master1200.jpg (344KB, 714x788px) Image search: [Google]
60464028_p0_master1200.jpg
344KB, 714x788px
Bumping a dying thread.
>>
File: 1470624782668.jpg (1MB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1470624782668.jpg
1MB, 1414x2000px
>>32561695
Sorry, I've lost a lot of motivation to write today
>>
5 full posts written, i'll return tomorrow and post i think
>>
>>32561766
and then after killing the SS -unit to the last man/woman the britbongs bitch about how the SS always fights to the last...
>>
>>32559022
There was safety equipment. Despite ample evidence to the contrary, I'm not an absolute moron...
>>
>>32561695
>Two Anna pictures not posted by me in the same thread
Wish I could say I had an update ready...none tonight unfortunately.
>>
File: 1476528239810.jpg (298KB, 1234x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1476528239810.jpg
298KB, 1234x1270px
>>
>You wake up once again, unsure how long you slept this time around.
>You look around, you are still in the same pawn shop your last owner sold you to. You are overcome with sadness as you remember his disgust when he heard what the lack of a waffenamt stamp meant.
>He wouldn't let you explain, he took you straight to the pawn shop and sold you for what ever the store's first offer was.
>The store owner knows of your existence & feeling sorry for you has tried his best to find you a new home, but so far anyone who has takena closer look has decided not to buy you.
>You have lost hope of ever finding a loving home again, nowadays your only joy is in hearing other geists find a new home.
>The store owner is talking with someone, you wonder if someone is going to be bought today?
>"I don't know, the bolt is sticky & barrel has some pitting, your asking price is a bit much for a rifle in this condition", you hear the other person say, he has an accent which sounds oddly familiar. He must be talking about the 91/30 someone brouht in some time ago, the owner wasn't present to negotiate the price with which the previous owner sold it to the store & the employee ended up paying too much for it.
>You can sense the owner's uneasiness as he tries to think of a way to get rid of the Mosin, this one doesn't have a Geist, so the owner's dilemma is purely financial, after a moment he makes a suggestion.
>"How about this? for $300 more you can get this 1940 98k as well."
>What is he saying, you are the only 98k in the store at the moment you think as the owner takes you off the rack and sets you on the counter.
>"$300? What's wrong with it?" the man asks, clearly suspicious of the low price.
>"Uhh, nothing mechanically, the rifle is in a rather good condition for her age, its' just..." the owner stammers as he tries to answer the question without revealing the piece of information that has so far caused everyone to decide against buying you.
>"'Her age', huh? Can I take a look?"
>>
File: 1476789017501.jpg (81KB, 750x505px) Image search: [Google]
1476789017501.jpg
81KB, 750x505px
>>
>>32560666
second /r/ plz k i need the race war hypothetical read
>>
File: k makes a ww2 movie.jpg (952KB, 1318x1887px) Image search: [Google]
k makes a ww2 movie.jpg
952KB, 1318x1887px
>>32562885
No idea. Never seen it.
>>
>>32562822
>The man picks you up and after testing your bolt and the trigger he checks your barrel as well, he handles you with care, unlike most of the others who have handled you recently.
>"This rifle is in a suspiciously good condition for the price you are asking, care to tell me why?" he asks the owner.
>"There's no catch, she's a good rifle, it's just that she's been here for so long & I am running low on space in my rifle racks..." the owner tries coming up with excuses.
>"Oh well, I can always solve any problems that might surface as I rechamber her for a larger caliber" the man remarks, causing you to panic.
>"No! Wait, let me explain!" you shout out as you appear before him, to your surprise he's anything but surprised, instead smiling as he replies.
>"So you really *are* a Geist, out of curiosity, how painful would it be for you to increase your bore diameter from 7.92 to 8.2mm?"
>"I-I don't know, please don't do that, I'm begging you!" you plead with him.
>"Ok, I'm sorry, I was just curious, the reason I brought up rechambering you was to check if you were in fact a waffengeist" the man hurriedly explains with a hint of panic in his voice, but then he suddenly goes silent an just looks at your neck.
>Confused you look down, only to realize that in your panic you appeared before him dressed up in your default clothing, a German uniform from WWII. A uniform that doesn't belong to Wehrmacht.
>"Let me guess, the reason she has been here for so long is related to the uniform?" the man asks, receiving a confirming nod from the store owner.
>"You should have said so from the beginning, I don't really care if she was carried by the most deranged sadist of "Dirlewanger", it's not her fault, so $300 on top of what you asked for just the Mosin?" the man continues, receiving another nod from the store owner.
>"Deal" he says as he takes out his wallet and starts counting bank notes.
>He picks the Mosin up and takes you to his car, placing the Mosin in the back seat.
>>
>>32563066
>After driving for a while in total silence your new owner speaks.
>"I know I said that I don't really care about what kind of person carried you during the war, but I am still curious, were you issued to an SS-mann?" he asks while looking at you.
>"...Yes, a foreign volunteer in 1941" you answer his question.
>"´Was the unit by any chance part of the Wiking Division?" your owner now asks with far more interest.
>"Yes, how'd you guess?" you ask him back.
>"Just a wild guess, I think, what kind of person was he?" he asks, now with a more casual tone, indicating he probably wouldn't really mind if you didn't tell him, but you decide to tell him anyway.
>"He was just a kid, had just turned 17 that year & volunteered in order to get revenge for losing his home the previous year" you reply casually, only to see him practically jump in his seat, it is only now that you realize how much information your reply actually contained for someone who knows his history, and it seems your owner does, he pulls off the road into a parking lot & turns to face you.
>"The unit was Finnisches Freiwilligen-Bataillon der Waffen-SS, wasn't it?" he now practically demands.
>"Ye-yes" you reply, taken back by the sudden change in his mood.
>"Does the name Aihela mean anything to you?" he asks.
>"Yes, it was my first shooter's name, why do you know it?" you ask.
>"I just realised I haven't introduced myself, my name is Anon Aihela, he is my great-grand-father."
>""He *is*"?" you ask, now it's your turn to practically jump in your seat due to the massive surprise.
>"Yes, he's still alive back in Finland, I could arrange for you to talk to him over the phone if you want."
>"Yes, please." you reply, expecting to wake up to find out this is all a dream.

Aihela is a character from a book by a Finn who served in the Waffen-SS as a volunteer in 1941-43.
>>
>>32562094
take your time
>>
File: 64aa2c0db673f3242.jpg (2MB, 3850x2198px) Image search: [Google]
64aa2c0db673f3242.jpg
2MB, 3850x2198px
>>32562094
I should point out that there is a large amount of 1903 fan art. There's even a few genderswaps here and there.
>>
File: nightmarevisiongoggles.jpg (120KB, 1655x820px) Image search: [Google]
nightmarevisiongoggles.jpg
120KB, 1655x820px
I'm uh... I'm taking a break I think. I go back to college in a couple days, but until then I'm just gonna be consumed by my general displeasure with life because I have no time free of my parents and live in the age of the cell phone so they can be overbearing even when I'm not in their presence. See you in a couple days. Maybe.
>>
>>32564699
I'll be waiting
>>
File: 1483705836653.gif (2MB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483705836653.gif
2MB, 360x200px
>>32545297
>how often
Not often enough. I've been kind of bummed out on writing, so I don't quite think I'll have anything for a little while. But I will find a way to end everything eventually.

>>32558811
That was an odd day. Haven't had a problem since though.

Also good work with that first story. It is a painful feel. A good feel to feel.
>>
File: image.jpg (293KB, 1120x1122px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293KB, 1120x1122px
Can anyone tell me what the word "Nubovnik" means? it's russian, but it doesn't seem to mean "dear" or "darling" though it does seem to be a tender word
>>
File: oops.jpg (200KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
200KB, 900x1273px
>>32563334
Plz moar
>>
>>32566051
It's probably supposed to be "lubovnik", as that would be closer to the connotation of "love/lover" that the artist was going for. But Russian is annoying so it is easy to mistake certain characters when switching from Cyrillic to Latin.
>>
>>32566051
If you look really closely the "N" is actually an "ly" and google translate says lyubovnik means "lover".
>>
>>32566150
>>32566051
Actually, now that I look closely, that's exactly what she's saying, she says "lyubovnik" which, is nearly impossible to notice, but that definitely means "love/lover" in Russian.
>>
Feeling /k/reative.

If anyone has a general idea for a /k/ core short or long story and i like it I'll it out to my taste, and post it here in less than a week's time, deadline being next Sunday before a product.
>>
>>32566182
>woman with machine gun titties
>what kind of geist do heavy artillery pieces have
>mini-gun
>would a railgun be a booknerd

its a bunch of random shit but there is something there.
>>
File: owo.png (207KB, 261x422px) Image search: [Google]
owo.png
207KB, 261x422px
>>32566546
>Would a railfun be a bookworm
I like where this is going
>>
>>32566182

an extended version of pic related
>>
>>32566567
Winrar

WILL REPORT BACK

DADDY LONG LEGS OUT
>>
File: 3080873-7100729833-13657.jpg (257KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
3080873-7100729833-13657.jpg
257KB, 1920x1920px
>>32566546
>>would a railgun be a booknerd
pic related, there's only one true railgun
>>
>>32566602
i'm not into the moonrunes. gonna guess she's not a nerd. or he if that's just a really passable lady boy.
>>
File: 1476827871711.png (1MB, 1263x7472px) Image search: [Google]
1476827871711.png
1MB, 1263x7472px
>>
File: 1482014135955.png (469KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482014135955.png
469KB, 626x960px
>>32565809
>Also good work with that first story. It is a painful feel. A good feel to feel.
I first posted it two weeks and a half ago though & only one regular seems to have noticed considering how many commented on today's repost...

>>32566120
unfortunately that's it for that story, at least for the time being.
>>
File: 1481174347460.jpg (226KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
1481174347460.jpg
226KB, 640x430px
As it turns out, my latest update of "This is the end" turned out to be kinda bad. I'll work with it, see if i can save it or make something else up. Sorry for the delay

Have this strange Citroën while you wait
>>
File: 4th SS Polizei PzGren.jpg (57KB, 564x421px) Image search: [Google]
4th SS Polizei PzGren.jpg
57KB, 564x421px
>>32567166
To me it was just confusing. I know you said it was like an end that took place in the future but the transition was a little much and I had a hard time remembering like who lala was because of how long ago you made your stories. The elements you copied of of vepr 12 was good like with the anitwaffengiest groups. However for main charatcer killing someone for his first time was a little lacking in detail and emotion. I do like the idea of a fast forward to the end and at the same time we would all like you to continue the main story unless your burnt out and have writers block then I understand. Other than that I do highly enjoy your writing
>>
File: ds monte carlo.jpg (87KB, 650x419px) Image search: [Google]
ds monte carlo.jpg
87KB, 650x419px
>>32567244
there isn't really a transition. This is a year or so ahead of the main story

And about his kill, i have a very hard time writing that because of reasons i'm not gonna go in to, so yeah, i can't do that.

The only important people right now in the story besides Anon and Annie, is the Wasr Lala and Amanda, an AR

That should have cleared things up, no?
>>
File: 1477821406974.png (3MB, 1416x6534px) Image search: [Google]
1477821406974.png
3MB, 1416x6534px
>>
>>32567154
I'm sorry man, I would have commented but I was a bit off kilter.
>>
File: 1481127508293.jpg (99KB, 558x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481127508293.jpg
99KB, 558x600px
>>
>>32566051
Who is the artist? Is he a drawfag or an outsider?
>>
File: 1481689498117.jpg (112KB, 745x726px) Image search: [Google]
1481689498117.jpg
112KB, 745x726px
>>
File: 1481938618106.jpg (77KB, 750x472px) Image search: [Google]
1481938618106.jpg
77KB, 750x472px
>>
File: ATannie_that_weird_party.png (1MB, 2270x2484px) Image search: [Google]
ATannie_that_weird_party.png
1MB, 2270x2484px
>>
File: 1479356688350.png (556KB, 1066x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479356688350.png
556KB, 1066x700px
>>
>>32563993
I'm trying.

>>32564129
Will keep that in mind.
>>
>>32564699
>they can be overbearing when not in their presence
Bro. Do what I did.

Block any and all conversation types, hang up the phone call, anything to get the point across. After a few weeks they should get the idea that you're your own person and they should fuck off.

It worked for me, at least. It only took a month and an actual snail mail letter sent to me.
>>
>better start giving feedback to writers so it reaches 310 sooner
>>
>>32562822
>>32563066
>>32563334
More, more! Also what's that book? I'm out of good reading material. I wanna see more about this geist.
>>
File: Guard.jpg (218KB, 656x1217px) Image search: [Google]
Guard.jpg
218KB, 656x1217px
>>
i dont know if i told or no, but hipointhomie's stories has a new link

http://pastebin.com/gxYdQRT7
>>
>>32570199
>Also what's that book?
"Vieraan kypärän alla" by Niilo Lauttamus, I'm not sure if it has ever been translated into other languages though, pity, it's a good book...
>>
>>32570648
Well shucks. I'll see if I can find a translation. Thank you for the title!
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (21KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
21KB, 356x200px
Light My Fire update is ready to drop at the beginning of the next thread.
Those who've waited patiently, I greatly appreciate you. It feels good to get back in the dricer's seat.
>>
File: 523313.jpg (85KB, 282x424px) Image search: [Google]
523313.jpg
85KB, 282x424px
>>32570766
can't wait
>>
File: dance.jpg (22KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
dance.jpg
22KB, 472x472px
now is time to wait for the 310 mark

>>32570894
help with cap posting so it reaches the 310 number soon
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-04-10-13-52.png (209KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-04-10-13-52.png
209KB, 720x1280px
A hickok thread spawned the idea of Hickok4500, I didnt write pic related but did write the other ones. Im sure someone here might appreciate the concept.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-05-02-27-22.png (189KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-05-02-27-22.png
189KB, 720x1280px
>>32570959
Ignore the second post chronologically
>>
File: 20151024_144502.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20151024_144502.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>32570920
So...time to shitpost?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-05-02-27-57.png (240KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-05-02-27-57.png
240KB, 720x1280px
>>32570975
0:00-1:42 is the soundtrack for this scene, Blood Dragon soundtrack in general fits well
http://youtu.be/AnDutViIj-8
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-05-14-23-43.png (220KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-05-14-23-43.png
220KB, 720x1280px
>>32571002
Last one before thread died
>>
File: 2operator4me.jpg (181KB, 960x571px) Image search: [Google]
2operator4me.jpg
181KB, 960x571px
>>32570989
do i need to say this?

more like give feedback to some authors, cap post /k/ related stuff like the anon with the hickok storie is doing

>nice pic tou

>>32571024
if you have the posts numbers i can make a bin of this

>does anybody has the harem rifle storie caps?
>im missing part 2
>>
>>32571055
Sadly you can only see the post numbers of a couple cus I was typing and screencapping from my phone
>>
>>32571076
i can get the thread on desu archive this way with this cap >>32571024
>>
>>32571076
What app is that?

I use clover.
>>
>>32556203
Yes. I hugged my M1.

>tfw stuck in ny
>tfw it seems the safe act will never go away
>>
>>32571093
Nice, if anyone wants to keep the idea going theyre more than welcome. My basic idea was that hickok gets revived & augmented, goes around hunting down drug dealers in a Judge Dredd style dystopia caused by a massive resource war which left the population unchecked, and you find out after a few 'episodes' that John was a participant in a previous series of augmented humans who then went rogue and now act as hitmen, drug kingpins etc. Oh and Federal became a massive corporation that basically puppets part of the government and supplies like 80% of the worlds armaments, including to thugs and criminals.
>>
>>32567154
Who is this sleepy person I keep seeing?
>>
Anon here.
Won a writing contest for a WWII short. Currently working on one involving PTSD and aliens.
>>
>>32571116
Mimi
>>
File: 1472989271550.png (128KB, 1438x920px) Image search: [Google]
1472989271550.png
128KB, 1438x920px
>>
>>32568612
It's Guard. He's what spawned waffengeist to explain Upotte!! in a more "real" way. Drawfags, and writefags.
>>
>>32571152
dam dude, that actually sounds dam interesting
name for the story?

>>32571159
CV kaga
>>
>>32571159
chibi -version of a character from Kancolle (aircraft carrier Kaga I believe)
>>
File: 1465088851724.png (482KB, 1264x3074px) Image search: [Google]
1465088851724.png
482KB, 1264x3074px
>>
File: IMG_4428.jpg (564KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4428.jpg
564KB, 1334x1334px
>>32571227
yep, why did the japs decided to make a game of the navies of the axis and now allied fleets and make them into girls is beyond me tou
>>
>>32539398
I think this is the right place to ask. I'm working on a project that I hope to one day turn into a tv pilot. I have a character whom I am trying to find a good weapon for.

It's a world 70 years after every nuclear weapon on Earth spontaneously exploded or launched and subsequently exploded, giving rise to a great variety of mutants.

She is a police officer, part of psuedo-federal group that deals almost exclusively with mutant individuals. She was raised in a heavily fortified amusement park in the Everglades that totally is not Disneyworld. She's a rookie to this force, but has experience defending her home town from the beasts of the Everglades. She is new to the world, but she isn't completely naive. I guess the closest comparison I can think of is Seras Victoria from Hellsing.

I think she should have an automatic of some kind, but I don't want to just give her a 1911variant or M9. What gun do you think would be a good fit?
>>
>>32571226
No idea, Hickok4500 or something equally 80s cyberpunk would be fine. I would write it myself but I have accounting and law exams in a week. After I saw how well the Blood Dragon soundtrack matched the feel of it I wanted to make an anime out of it but I cant draw to save my life, and probably would get buttraped by copyright somewhere.
>>
>>32571265
>What gun do you think would be a good fit?
when in doubt, Czechnology is always a good answer
>>
>>32571265
Whatever gun is standard issue for the police force. If the mutants are pretty tough, then maybe a 10mm or 9x25 Dillon if you want to be fancy. 9mm if they mostly come across standard folk. Maybe some Deagle variant that isn't fuck huge.
Giving people on a police force different guns wouldn't make much sense. Being able to throw mags to other officers is great.

If you want something different, give them red dots on pistols, Captain Nemo type electric rounds, or have an AR in .50 Beowulf in the patrol car.
>>
>>32571283
>something from the 80's or cyber punk

got it

>>32571265
how much has been lost?
as in machinery, knowlage since 70 years would make the youngest machinist/gunsmith at least early 90's. whats common? is there something reserved for tougther mutants? like in metro where the 12.7x108 is used sparangly
>>32571366
>>32571346
this folks are doing the right suggestions
>>
File: bpre_promo_solochopper.png (4MB, 1920x1166px) Image search: [Google]
bpre_promo_solochopper.png
4MB, 1920x1166px
>>32571283
?
>>
File: i wish i was asleep.jpg (15KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
i wish i was asleep.jpg
15KB, 472x472px
just waiting for the 310 mark to make next thread
>>
File: lol272.jpg (143KB, 832x588px) Image search: [Google]
lol272.jpg
143KB, 832x588px
Bumping for new thread
>>
>>32571465
>>32571468
310, baby
>>
File: (muffled_a_nu_cheeky_breky).jpg (35KB, 343x284px) Image search: [Google]
(muffled_a_nu_cheeky_breky).jpg
35KB, 343x284px
>and now we wait for page 8
>>
>>32571366
The mutants are, for the most part, X-Men style mutants where they have a power or two, but are for the most part normal humans. I figured individualized weapons would be better for visual design, since this would hypothetically be a tv show. The in-world logic is that they are a fairly special group and are afforded greater liberties. They are basically FBI that are semi-permanently handed out to local police to deal with the increased threat that mutant humans pose.

>>32571383
Relatively little has been lost. Rather than going full Fallout or Mad Max people picked themselves up and pulled together united in grief. Heavier specialized weapons exist for specific situations.

>>32571346
That might be a good fit.
>>
>>32571455
If you drew that then well done mate, my idea would be same style just with more glocks, 2 litres and 'heh heh heh's
>>
>>32571517
>not going full madmax/fallout
good thats a pleasant novelty since a lot of post apocalyptic stuff tends to go that way i would recomend that you read either marauder since you say that not a lot has been lost or monster hunter international since they remove paranormal stuff and they operate under the premise if it bleeds it can be shoot to death and it an agency that gives some liberties to their workers.
>if it fires either .45 acp, .308 or 12 gauge you can use any gun you want

>would watch that show/10
>>
>>32571517
Even the FBI have standard issue guns.
Maybe she should be the "a gun for every occasion" gal. Different guns depending on what she's told. Pocket 9mm on ankle. 10mm service pistol with red dot on hip. 44. Mag under armpit.
>>
>>32571599
>good thats a pleasant novelty since a lot of post apocalyptic stuff tends to go that way

That's part of the reason why it explicitly wasn't a nuclear war, just a weird out of nowhere incident. Thanks, I'm still a long way from even attempting to pitch it.

>>32571616
Hmm, that is a good suggestion. It even fits with her being from a community constantly under threat. Also I do realize that the FBI has standard issue weapons and that individualized weaponry has no real place in law enforcement. Bringing up the FBI is just to compare them to a irl institution.
>>
>>32571667
Just know that throwing in some gimmick gun would be fine for most folk, but anyone who knows shit about guns is likely to be thrown off.
>>
>>32571697
I don't plan on anything to exotic. For instance her partner has his great great grandad's M1911A1 from WWII. A slightly morally ambiguous ally has a reproduction PPK. That sort of stuff.
>>
>>32571752
But... Those both have 6-8 rounds of a caliber that would be considered inferior to mostly anything...
>>
>>32571055
The one I did?

With 4, later 5 milsurp rifles?
>>
File: whats in the box.jpg (30KB, 622x472px) Image search: [Google]
whats in the box.jpg
30KB, 622x472px
>>32571919
yep m8, i need the second part, the first one is alredy binned

>inb4 i forgot to add first part to your folder
>>
File: Raifu Harem.png (627KB, 3019x3435px) Image search: [Google]
Raifu Harem.png
627KB, 3019x3435px
>>32571919
Shit, that was you?
>>
File: Raifu Harem 2.png (748KB, 2608x4740px) Image search: [Google]
Raifu Harem 2.png
748KB, 2608x4740px
>>32571964
Here's the second cap, since that seems to be what you need.
>>
.As Muhammad Ata looked over the wooden weapons create a smile slowly grew on his face. Having immigrated into the untied states with false papers in the year 2010 with a group of other extremist it had taken a long time to amass sufficient connections and wealth. While the rest of his original group were fine making money on the illegal Khat trade and extorting middle eastern immigrants and business essentially setting up a new mafia . Muhammad had become more extreme. Seeing his fellow Islamic members fall prey to what he deemed sins of the western life style he watched them consuming alcohol and consort freely with women. Unlike them Muhammad had never given up on his original goal instead of dulling his extremism his contact with American society only fueled his hatred further. Slowly he amassed a core group of followers from new immigrants, preying upon those who floundered and failed to adapt to the American life style. He gave them an easy out to blame their troubles on the western world freeing them from any personal responsibility. Sure they tended to be the dregs of the immigrants never the brightest or smartest but that suited his plans just fine. Oddly enough a few native born Americans even joined his group, most of them were college drop outs who had failed to get a job as they had no useable skills nor any real desire to work. His rag tag group of 25 men were more then qualified to do what he needed. After all children as young as 5 had been sacrificed to the cause in his native land and they worked just fine. To become a martyr all they needed to do was point a gun, pull a trigger and use a detonator.
>>
Sure he had the men but for the longest time he could not figure out how to get a secure weapons shipment into the united states. Sure he could buy guns but he felt that given his background and recent troubles around the world that any semi cognizant gun shop owner would be reluctant to sell a Muslim 25 or so semi automatic guns. Secondly he also felt that to really strike fear into the hearts of his enemies he needed fully automatic fire, just to show the Americans that their silly little laws didn't apply to terrorist. Luckily for him with in the past few years certain international actors found him and felt that his goal of destabilizing the united states was a worth while endeavor. They were a coalition of state and non state actors who felt that now was the time to finally break the back of the united states, after a highly controversial election with race relations at the worse they have been since the burning of Birmingham.

.As he opened the crate of weapons he feasted his eyes on the sight of Ak 74s, and a few SVD rifles along with satchels of plasticized PENT explosives and ballistic vests and helmets, along with some older soviet thermal googles. He then opened the other box which contained two Rpg 7s their polished wood heat guards gleamed dimly in the light. Never used , surprising that their was still new surplus for a weapon that was designed nearly 60 years ago.

He looked over at the other box which contained a combination of thermobaric rounds, and 94mm heat rounds for the RPG. Overall this was more then he had actually asked for. All he specified was that he needed guns, yet his benefactor had given him much much more.

He quietly whispered a praise to Allah for the Russian Federation Intel officer who had supplied him with the weapons. He still remembered his feeling of dread when the officer first contacted him.
>>
>>32571985
>>32572006
dude, proof read this, there is a shit ton of grammar errors and stick with just posting the link like a lot of the writefags that bin their stuff since you flood the thread
>>
>>32572006
I will be updating throughout the night on paste bin...\
its a vastly different style then I normally write in. Its inspired by my favorite writers tom Clancy and Clive cussler.
http://pastebin.com/2xqW6cFS
>>
>>32572024
impossible I ran it past grammar checker a few times.
>>
>>32571979
>>32571966

Yep, that was me. Second thing I wrote here
>>
>>32572039
M8, grammar and spelling are different
>>
>>32572081
what did I miss type ??? I also put it through a spell check..
>>
>>32572067
It's honestly still my favorite story to come from this whole /wfg/ stuff, as well as the main inspiration for my story.
Just hoping mine isn't gonna come off like a knockoff.
>>
>>32572081
this is the site I use http://www.grammarcheck.net/editor/
>>
>>32572100
go for it. In the end every story is inspired by another story. We don't exist in a vacuum..

Unless like the universe is a giant vacuum cleaner.
>>
>>32571534
I did not. I collect a bunch of shit and keep it in a separate folder full of interesting pictures.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/86qhczr6vfsboe1/AAB2b02xgltlxrWqUaYgyKWGa?dl=0
>>
next thread on the making wait for it
>>
>>32572039
Also the explosives are PETN, not PENT.
>>
>>32572100
Happy you liked it!

Or am I loosing my touch?

Hmm. Have to go back and check
>>
>>32572150
thanks
>>
>>32572179
the issues when you use a machine to check and make changes to a writing..
:)
>>
File: CqHP4geUEAIcfYe.jpg large.jpg (37KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
CqHP4geUEAIcfYe.jpg large.jpg
37KB, 472x472px
>bottle of water
>sunglasses
>food
>what else do i need?

next thread

>>32572208
>>
>>32572193
Also purely just for writing purposes (go away ATF), a cellphone detonator is made by taping the positive and negative wires attached to a battery to the metal vibrator pad in an old phone e.g Nokia, and then the other end to the detonator or explosive charge with the wires stripped to copper and given a couple millimetres to arc and spark. Then when that cellphone is called, metal vibrating pad creates a contact with both positive and negative, completes the circuit, and caboom.
>>
>>32572094
Dude....
>>32572102
Oh Jesus, man.

You need to actually learn the basics of grammar. Not some bullshit that gets the point across, I'm talking about actual fucking grammar school.
>>
>>32560647
Don't turn into fortunate and feed off our sadness.

>>32560666
Never heard of this

>>32565809
Come back when you feel ready man.

>>32571262
You'll run out of botes eventually poly

>>32571265
If you're going for a sort of regressed mechanically society, a 1911 or a bolt action/pump action is always a good idea. If you want to be futuristic go for something like the 50 beo handgun from that shitty robocop remake.

>>32571985
>>32572006
I usually don't critique out of apathy, but breaking things up more and proper punctuation will help immensely. You have certain areas container in run-on sentences for no particular reason making it harder to read.

Also you don't really misspell much in the story, but your wording choices could be better.
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.