[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General-Lets go to the park edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 91

File: operator.jpg (48KB, 418x418px) Image search: [Google]
operator.jpg
48KB, 418x418px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

Featured writers
Mosin Writefag
Natalya's letter
A love letter
http://pastebin.com/cZZUnxLL
Anon
L1A1
a surplus rifle finds a home
http://pastebin.com/sCgZk6Nc

Link to sticky: >http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread: >>32539398
>>
File: you know the drill.png (118KB, 478x413px) Image search: [Google]
you know the drill.png
118KB, 478x413px
>update folders
>update sticky
>make bins of the caps of harem rifle and robo hickok thanks again guys
>>
File: IMG_0701.jpg (53KB, 770x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0701.jpg
53KB, 770x655px
Brought to you by moderately priced imported beer in gas station sushi, it's:
Light My Fire cont.

>breakfast is bacon, ham, and cheese omelettes with diced tomatoes and green onions
>ever since these geists have come into my life, I'm buying three dozen eggs per week
>they don't need to eat human food, but they prefer to for reasons still unknown
>I have no idea where it goes either
>the toilet is still used exclusively by me
>As I flip the fluffy yellow mass over in the sizzling pan, I see from my peripheral Judith edging into my domain... my kitchen
>the kitchette, more appropriately called, is too small for two people to occupy while I am cooking
>the young german knows the rules by now; she's just trying to mess with me I figure
>"Master?"
>...
>"Anon?"
>she's in the way... standing where I need to be to serve the plates... "Yes, Judith?"
>with puppy dog eyes, the young German asks, "vhat are you making?"
>... stay out of my kitchen when I'm cooking! I sigh and flatly answer, "omelettes."
>still curious, Judith edges closer, her chestnut eyes aflare
>she knows she's in my space... and yet pushes further, "but zhose are French. Ve are going into battle today, ja? Vhy are ve eating zhe food of zhe French?"
>Then with fire in her soul, a highly charged litany of nationalistic breakfast suggestions spews from her mouth (of which I can only catch the tail end as her enthusiasm dies), "... Schlackwurst, Vollkornbrot, und... waffles..."
>Her beautiful brown eyes wide anf face blushing red, Judith brings the shemagh up and covers her mouth with both of her hands
>I can't help it
>A small smirk forms at the corner of my mouth
>Then I hear Rose's gravelly, yet higher pitched and girly voice suggest, "You are what you eat, isn't that right Anon?"
>"That's rig-"
>I stop
>her voice came from higher than stomach level
>I turn away from from the snapping skillet to find the precocious, little blonde girl sitting up on the countertop beside the sink
>>
>>32572262
No, thank you for taking an interest in Hickok4500. As i said before anyone is free to use it as they see fit, if people need the pre-scenes let me know and ill post them
>>
File: IMG_0464.jpg (85KB, 694x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0464.jpg
85KB, 694x574px
>>32572289
Light My Fire cont.

>I turn away from from the snapping skillet to find the precocious, little blonde girl sitting up on the countertop beside the sink
>legs crossed and leaning forward, her tiny hands rest politely in her lap
>"What did I tell you about sitting on the counter?!"
>Unfazed, Rose proposes her conclusion, "So by that logic, you must be 48 tacos and a stick of butter."
>literally wha- HEY!
>My arm rigid, I point at the floor and snap my finger, "Down!"
>She flashes a smug, evil smile and then slides her little butt off the counter top before scampering from the kitchen with a giggle
>I swear...
>how the fuck did she find out about that?!
>My omelette needs attention, but when I turn back to it, Judith's pretty face is right there in mine staring at me with inquisitive eyes
>"You have eaten zhat many tacos und a stick of butter vonce?"
>"what?" with a gentle touch, I maneuver the young german out of the kitchen, "no, of course not."
>not satisfied, Judith returns into the kitchen and pushes for more, "zhen vhat did Rose mean by zhat?"
>I let out a lengthy groan, "it's an idiom."
>"an... idiot?"
>"Yes, Rose is an idiot."
>a muffled "I heard that!" came from the bedroom
>this is not how I want to spend my morning...
>while Rose hides in the bedroom, and Judith waits as diligently as she can where the carpet meets the tile, I finish up preparing breakfast
>the slow sizzling and snapping eventually becomes too much for her to handle, though
>As I stand in front of the stove, I feel a pair of slender hands slide into my pockets
>once completely inside, they halt and hold their position
>Judith holds her body against my back, her head resting against my shoulder
>this a blatant violation of my house rules, but for my fallen angel, I'll allow just about anything
>I hear, "Zhis Jamie... I have not met him. He ist a friend?"
>>
http://pastebin.com/rBUsHUiE
>>
File: IMG_0070.jpg (808KB, 1125x1073px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.jpg
808KB, 1125x1073px
>>32572312
Light My Fire cont.

>I hear, "Zhis Jamie... I have not met him. He ist a friend?"
>I poke at the fluffy egg in the sizzling pan because I feel it needs a good poke, "He is one of my best friends. A bit weird, but he can hold his own and he's got my back in a pinch."
>Her weight transferring back and forth is not unnoticed by me
>her swaying or dancing is calming
>like the ebb and flow of the oceanic tide
>"He ist weird?"
>"Yeah, just a bit..."
>"Weirder zhan you?"
>"... Yeah, just a bit."
>"hmm." And I feel her peck my back with her lips, "I find zhat hart to believe."
>"Believe it"
>we continue our slow dance in front of the hot stove
>"Zhe poster in your room ist pretty weird."
>that poster...
>in my best Bane voice, I reply, "For you."
>I feel Judith pinch my thigh through the fabric of my pocket and wince
>"Shut up. Zhis friend... does he know about us?"
>"No..." I think of the treatment he puts his rifles through, "and it's probably for the best."
>"oh..." Judith rests her cheek against my back once more, "I see."
>uh huh... Just you wait...
>breakfast is eating without incident
>the closer we come to leaving, the more well behaved Rose becomes
>"Rose?"
>the little carbine looks up from her plate, half of her half portion already eaten, "Yes, Judith?"
>Judith leans forward and asks, "You met zhis Jamie... Vhat ist he like?"
>I continue to eat casually and pretend not to care, but I focus my attention on Rose
>I want to see what she thinks
>with great self control, the little girl suppresses a grimace and begins, "Well, he's a fat, bumbling idiot who's schoolyard behavior is sure to either get himself or our master killed. He abuses his weapons and has delusions that they will save him from the end of the world."
>a pin hitting the floor could be heard from the other side of the kitchen
>Judith's usually relaxed eyes were now wide
>Rose puts another bite of omelette in her mouth just to prove her conviction
>>
File: game-wallpapers17.jpg (172KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
game-wallpapers17.jpg
172KB, 1920x1200px
Sorry for the delay, I got writer's block. But here you go. Man and Machine - Chapter 11

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12233776/11/Man-and-Machine
http://pastebin.com/6Z8D2S47
>>
File: IMG_0430.jpg (19KB, 320x157px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0430.jpg
19KB, 320x157px
>>32572337
Light My Fire cont.

>Rose puts another bite of omelette in her mouth just to prove her conviction
>carefully, I set my fork down, "Well, damn Rose. Tell us how you really feel."
>with the ice broken, Judith begins, once more, her line of inquiry, "H-he abuses us?"
>before I can answer, Rose cuts me off, "His weapons are put through a battery of haphazard and inconsistent... tests.... It's less like military trials and more like hazing."
>I can see this all makes Judith very uncomfortable
>makes me uncomfortable
>Damn, I guess I never really thought about it...
>"Vhat does he do? ... to his rifles?"
>Rose looks to me to take the baton
>I answer, "Mainly dirt and impact tests to make sure they are reliable in adverse conditions"
>Rose's icy stare is all I need from her to know that my doctored answer was not satisfactory, but since she has nothing to refute it with, the little carbine remains quiet
>under the table, Judith holds my knee, "You vill not let him do zhat to us, ja?"
>to add further comfort, I rest my hand on hers, "No, he knows you belong to me..."
>"Gut." Judith breathes as she pushes a cube of ham around her plate
>"Ehh... you don't have anything to worry about. He's more into Slavshit anyway..."
>Breakfast continued, but mostly in silence
>we were running late, and the food was starting to get cold
>packing up and getting ready to leave was less hostile than normal
>Rose was actually behaving and not hiding behind corners while trying trip the taller folk
>the little carbine even retrieved the battle rifle for Judith, so she could change back when the time came
>we are headed out the door when Judith freezes, "A-Anon"
>Rose and I stop in just inside the door frame and turn
>Judith is standing in the living room, eyes wide, completely prettified
>From Judith's point of view, she was in the wide open
>she could feel it between her legs as it started to travel, and her shorts were short
>>
File: IMG_0167.jpg (57KB, 663x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0167.jpg
57KB, 663x719px
>>32572371
Light My Fire cont.

>she could feel it between her legs as it started to travel, and her shorts were short
>the tempo of my own heart rate increases, "Judith? You okay?"
>she doesn't move an inch, but says, "please take me into zhe toilet und scruff me"
>confused, I hesitate
>with compounding urgency, Judith stresses her words with clinched fists, "Take me into zhe bathroom und scruff me... please"
>"O-okay, well.. let's go."
>with a gesturing hand, Judith is more than pleased to lead the way as Rose crosses her arms and impatiently waits behind
>as soon as the bathroom door closes, the young German lets out a sigh, "please scruff me"
>no lead-in or anything
>without delay, I hold the back of her neck and lift
>holding the rifle by her carry handle, I watch as her clothes fall away
>in the small pile on the floor, I now see why there was a call of haste
>a thick, glossy puddle of white fluid resides in her gray panties and shorts
>I have a pretty good idea of where it came from
>Gently, I set Judith back down so she may change back
>now in her fatigues again, she looks down at the mess on the bathroom floor
>bent at the waste and hands cupped behind her back, Judith says, "Zhat ist all you, Master..." with a devious smile
>"I could feel it leaking out, und I did not vant Rose to see it..."
>all I can say is, "good call."
>I wad up the dirty clothes in my hands and offer, "I'll put these in with mine"
>those chestnut eyes light up, "Danke!" then, she hugs herself against me
>over Judith's shoulder, I watch as a single black boot rises into the air behind her and smile inwardly
>together, we leave the bathroom
>Judith offers, "you were correct, zhose civilian clothes are a lot mor comfortable," while patting her body all over
>I mumble under my breath to her, "you're overcompensating..."
>Rose is leaning against the door on one foot, the other propped up against the door, "So, what was so important that both of you had to go to bathroom, together?"
>>
File: IMG_0853.jpg (50KB, 635x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0853.jpg
50KB, 635x599px
>>32572395

>Rose is leaning against the door on one foot, the other propped up against the door, "So, what was so important that both of you had to go to bathroom, together?"
>the little carbine's cropped blonde hair framed her icy eyes even more intensely
>as I step forward to put myself between her and Judith, the young german spouts, "You have no room to talk vhen I can see a little somezhing, blue..."
>what?
>Rose and I both look at her
>but when I bring my eyes down to her level, I see it and start to chuckle
>the little carbine raises an eyebrow, "You laugh like a moron."
>Judith is now giggling
>It is only now that the little carbine realizes that her own panties could be seen
>quickly, she drops her knee and flattens out her little olive drab dress against he door
>bright red, she screams, "Both of you are perverts!"
>>
>>32572395
your rifle is dangerously indecent
>>
>>32572424
Quite
>>
File: IMG_0719.png (216KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0719.png
216KB, 560x315px
>>32572420
That's it for tonight guys! As always, l love to hear your thoughts. They help me come up with ideas for where to take this slice of life.
>I'm always lurking
>>
>>32572371
why the fuck do you get free art from guard!? Im having to pay that cunt thirty bucks!
>>
>>32572476
It is extremely rude to swear when there are ladies present, apologize at once good sir.
>>
>>32572491
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR MAN
>>
File: polan.jpg (38KB, 609x345px) Image search: [Google]
polan.jpg
38KB, 609x345px
>>32572508
>>32572491
>>32572476
maybe you should just ask him for free stuff bro
>>
>>32572491
there are women here right now.. Impossible every one on 4 chan is a man.
On the other side it sounds like Judith needs a higher viscosity lubricant. Might I suggest something that is based on graphite powder.. OR maybe some extremely high viscosity oil..
>>
File: extras.jpg (19KB, 374x254px) Image search: [Google]
extras.jpg
19KB, 374x254px
>>32572528
>>
>>32572528
are those purple pubes??? Did he lewd a gali..
>>
>>32572550
SHUT THE FUCK UP MINING ANON YOU STUPID SHIT
>>
File: 1466750294850.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466750294850.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>32572550
That's Funco
>>
>>32572595
oh she is always the perv..
>>
>>32572638
i wish you would die.
>>
File: bane.jpg (9KB, 304x185px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
9KB, 304x185px
>>32572651
That comes later.
>>
>>32572651
sorry to disappoint you desu.. Trust me if it was easy I would have died along time ago..
"The ride never ends"
>>
>>32572672
i wish you would try again till you fucking succeed
>>
File: 1476237084974.png (11KB, 393x214px) Image search: [Google]
1476237084974.png
11KB, 393x214px
>>
File: he serious.png (394KB, 402x413px) Image search: [Google]
he serious.png
394KB, 402x413px
>>32572672
Have you tried cyanide?
>>
>>32572689
worked with pesticides with my bare hands desu for 2 summers.. The shit was from Bayer or some other company all I know is that if you got to much dust on you, you would sweat like a mofo.
>>
File: listenherebitch.jpg (212KB, 899x856px) Image search: [Google]
listenherebitch.jpg
212KB, 899x856px
>>32572672
I've read better writing off the wall of the local shitter.
>>
>>32572710
Well, that explains the autism.
>>
>>32572710
oh so you were retarded from birth, gotcha
>>
File: red flame lilly.jpg (13KB, 236x317px) Image search: [Google]
red flame lilly.jpg
13KB, 236x317px
>>32572528
why would I ask beardman for free art when I have some perfectly good paintings?
>>
>>32572550
Yes
>>
>>32572726
Well then maybe you should commit desuicide.
>>
Things got hostile here quick. Pump the brakes a bit, guys
>>
>>32572807
yeah some fuck has taken to hating on me for what ever reason I suspect he was the neo Nazi who got pissed at my first story from god knows how long ago..
He first posted pictures of Nazi diversity..... Dear god this fuck has been but hurt for almost a year.
>>
>>32572834
Yes
>>
File: shelter.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
shelter.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>32572834
>Nazi
>diversity
>>
>>32572834
I would rather you quit writing because it is nothing but shit and you clutter the thread with your bullshit. Also you only started writing last month you fucking autistic piece of shit. I really wish poly the pastebin guy would just boot you out of here and save us the pain of having to deal with you
>>
>>32572834
too dear who ever is shit posting . Please stop not for me but the thread. Your comments are disrupting to the other writers and creates and unfriendly atmosphere for new writers to join.

You aren't hurting me you are hurting WFG. So please stop...>>32572845
Yeah they were bullshit pictures of Arabian ss officers and the likes.
>>
>>32572857
>applying to your own post

fucking kill yourself you attention whore
>>
>>32572857
Hi I'm bad at spelling and enjoy replying to myself
>>
>>32572851
I bet you don't know this but I originally wrote the shire rifle society under a different name of diary anon.
After I took a break I decided to try a new story under a new person . Also I wanted to use my own paste bin to reduce polybus's work load.. That reminds me I should probably get back to the corporation with selvia mark and every one else.
>>
Im sorry guys... im just super depressed and looking for attention to keep away the suicidal thoughts, im sorry im being such an asshole.
>>
>>32572886
Obvious bullshit. Diaryanon didn't have 47 chromosomes.
>>
>>32572885
what ever man.
I hope you find peace in the future and happiness. As you seem disproportionately angry.
I do hope that what ever is going on in your life that makes you so angry goes away.
>>
If you believe you are being trolled it is best to stop replying to them... Otherwise the ensuing arguments will just shit up the thread even more.
>>
>>32572917
Do you even know what that word means
>>
I think having a few extra chromosomes may be my problem
>>
File: teaser.jpg (125KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
teaser.jpg
125KB, 600x400px
As this shitposting goes down, I'm going to start a story based in the most aesthetic era of the cold war
>>
Can we all just chill out lads. No need to kick up beef. Obviously shitposting isnt appreciated, neither is clogging up the thread, but if you dont like another anons stories, give constructive criticism.
>>
>>32572939
shit forgot to add, won't be out soon. I need to read and research some shit.
>>
>>32572944
You're right, yeah. Sorry about that.

>>32572886
It's utter shit. Please learn to write above a 2nd-grade level.
>>
>>32572851
>>32572875
There's a function that'll allow you to filter namefags. To use this, go to
>Settings
>Filters & Post Hiding (make sure it's checked)
>Filter and highlight specific threads/posts
>Click [Edit]
>Type the namefag you wish to hide on pattern, followed by "k" on boards, then select "name" on type and make sure to check hide.
I do highly suggest doing this so you don't blow a gasket and continue to ruin these threads.
>>
>>32572919
personally I am amazed that I have my own hate group.. It feels impressive that someone would waste their time on me. Hell I spent most of my life as an un noticed ghost.. this large amount of attention is rather thrilling.
>>
>>32572974
maybe you should stay a ~permanent~ ghost
>>
File: your stories.jpg (20KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
your stories.jpg
20KB, 600x450px
>>32572974
>>
>>32572939
>>32572965
Looking forward to it, RFL.
>>
>>32572974
>this large amount of attention is rather thrilling.
kill yourself
>>
>>32572974
Aww how cute he's trying to use big words
>>
Well instead of gleefully hoping someone might wanna have a whack at Hickok4500, im going to make myself an alcoholic beverage and go to bed. Hope you lads manage to resolve whatever this is.
>>
File: seeyou space.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
seeyou space.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
okay so I will be signing off for the night as I don't want the thread to devolve into a constant thread of shit posting.. I actually might just leave WFG as I would hate to cause the group to fragment from the actions of an anonymous individual who fills the threads up with shit posting. Assume any posts under this name from here on out to be invalid and not from me.
>>
File: this calls for CBRN gear.png (65KB, 286x308px) Image search: [Google]
this calls for CBRN gear.png
65KB, 286x308px
What the everloving fuck happened in here? I fall behind on the threads for a day or two and come back to this clusterfuck.
>>
>>32573111
its complicated someone is triggered by mining anon.
>>
>>32573094
Oh fucking hell, you're playing into their bait. Keep writing and stuff
>>
>>32573148
will do put only on paste bin. I don't want to shit up the chat here.
Because if I want one thing about WFG to stay the same its the friendliness of the other writers here. I don't want other people to mistake WFG for just another shit posting board. WFG is something good and I want it to stay that way.
>>
File: IMG_1647.jpg (82KB, 692x1153px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1647.jpg
82KB, 692x1153px
What does /wfg/ listen to to gain inspiration for writing? Normally, I listen to Sabaton, Manowar, such like that when I have been writing my two stories but I'm out of fuel from that stuff... Anything you guys got?

Also, have a post-VDV Annushka drawn by BitterSweet Apricot.
>>
>>32573125
more like someone *was* triggered (unless there are/were more than one person doing it)
>>
>>32573380
I listen to a lot of grunge, interestingly enough. Mostly Soundgarden, AIC, STP, Audioslave, Mad Season, some of the covers of grunge songs that Johnny Cash did, and other assorted stuff.
>>
Was gonna post a lil more Barrett tonight, but the shit posting / raging is strong. I'll see about returning tomorrow, then.
>>
File: In theaters.jpg (395KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
In theaters.jpg
395KB, 500x688px
>>32573380
I think my answer won't surprise many. Pretty much most of the artists since I played this game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IapoFKex3vs
>>
>>32573380
Depends entirely on what kind of emotional setting I am writing in, but I never listen to anything with lyrics, too distracting.

>>32573442
The thread could use more writing. I am hoping to have something for later.
>>
>>32573462
I'm almost done with chapter 1 of my story.
>>
>>32573462
where is my berettachan
>>
>>32573710
where is more kar98 beardy man?
>>
>>32573710
I'm working on it. Took a bit of a break after finishing chapter 3.

>soon
>>
File: 1483039169658.jpg (47KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483039169658.jpg
47KB, 800x960px
Well gee whiz.

What a fun ride these threads are turning out to be.

Should I just post continuations in links too?

Or does my 8 2,000 character posts clutter the thread also?
>>
File: 84788090572d046b7f3f490cc51d2ccb.jpg (207KB, 948x1422px) Image search: [Google]
84788090572d046b7f3f490cc51d2ccb.jpg
207KB, 948x1422px
>>32574031
Your writin ain't shit, so flood away.
>>
>>32574031
nah, flood it m8
>>
>>32574052
you wouldn't happen to be the angry person at mining anon would you??
>>
>>32574031
Flood away

>>32574052
Next part when? Not that I really have room to speak...
>>
>>32572713
Wait...Elsa is drunk? I don't recall that scene from such a wholesome movie.
>>
>>32572973
It's just as easy and native to a few apps, if you're a phoneposter.
>>
>>32573380
I....don't.

Listening to music just messes with my mindset. If I'm writing, I can't have music. If I'm reading, like for school or something, it's usually on my vivaldi Pandora station.
>>
>>32574031
I'm in your boat, dude.
>>
like it hate it just don't shit up the chat
http://pastebin.com/rBUsHUiE
>>
>>32574534
>dude.
>>
File: 2012-07-19 12.07.28.jpg (67KB, 451x375px) Image search: [Google]
2012-07-19 12.07.28.jpg
67KB, 451x375px
>>32574544
....ok, so I didn't know FAL was a chick.

It still doesn't change the wording of my post or the sentiment of the statement.
>>
>>32574578
>chick.
>>
wtf is edginess contagious?
>>
>>32574031
Flood on, it's always a great read.
>>
>>32574031
Yours is a flood I'm always glad to see.
>>
File: Pancakes.jpg (84KB, 500x727px) Image search: [Google]
Pancakes.jpg
84KB, 500x727px
Changing writing perspective is rough when you're not used to it...
>>
http://pastebin.com/j2nX3d0W

(line 275)
>"You may have said something to that effect yes."

>You return to sauna and after another half an hour of soaking in the heat you move on to the terrace to cool off and "rehydrate", Mike voices his concerns about your neighbor calling the cops back if you don't at least put on some clothes.
>"Jackson may be an asshole, but he's not a complete retard, he knows that if he calls the cops back when the 'suspicious characters' are obviously still the same Williams will be dragging *him* to the county jail for causing disturbance" you explain to him.
>After some time you four move inside, and almost immediately Sonja drags Mike back to the guest room, almost certainly for Round Two, you turn on the tv and surf through the channels checking if there's anything interesting on, when Hilja comes out of the master bedroom.
>"...Where did you get *that* from, or better yet, *when* did you get it?" you ask while trying to remain calm, Hilja has changed into...something provocative, you aren't entirely sure if it counts as a nightie or as underwear, but in either case the effect is the same.
>"There's a woman in sexy lingerie in front of you and *that's* the first thing in your mind?" she teases you as she sits on your lap facing you.
>"Don't tell me you aren't turned on by those two" she whispers in your ear before starting to nibble on it.
>"Why don't you find out?" you ask.
>You had planned on doing some research online tonight, but it's nothing that can't wait until morning. Or the day after, or the day after that.
>>
File: revolver.png (79KB, 947x363px) Image search: [Google]
revolver.png
79KB, 947x363px
>>32572208
>Bumping a volatile thread

I miss the good old days.
>>
>>32572295
hickok4500 here, today we're gonna be checking out the new rheinmetal strategic kinetic weapon system, let's wake up jupiter
>at 178 feet tall hickok4500 can lift this weapon system and conceal it under his trenchcoat.
>takes aim, firing a round off into space.
>the "flash" is a sixty trillion megaton explosion, which the denizens of mars see with the naked eye, as the celestial body they are told is "earth" flashes to ten times its previous size and a blue streak passes them in a matter of seconds from the flash
>back on earth.
>the sky is red. all life is gone, save for Hickok4500, who turns to what WAS a camera and says
"wait for it... wait for it..."
>A green flash of a brightness indescribable by man overtakes the red sky, the denizens of mars look on in terror as the green flash grows brighter... and closer
>mars is scattered by the explosion, along with most celestial bodies of the solar system... there is only the new super sun, restarted in its main sequence by the criticality and collapse of jupiter, and the scatter and absorption of the entire solar system into the newly formed green mega giant.
>Hickok 4500 touches down on the corona of the star, looks off into the next galaxy.
"We'll be seeing YOU next time. Life is good."
>>
File: 1480372027117-k.jpg (47KB, 755x487px) Image search: [Google]
1480372027117-k.jpg
47KB, 755x487px
>>32575549
Kek
>>
>>32573380
Nothing but Hollywood Undead and Eurobeat.

Sue me
>>
>>32575776
>Hollywood Undead
My man.
>>
>>32574832
Ain't that the truth.

>>32573380
STALKER guitar and whatever I bumble across. Sometimes I listen to TV shows while I write. Not always a smart idea. Puts a weight on you sometimes you've got to carry.

>foreshadowing a few weeks/months early
>>
>>32573380
Happy songs.
>>
File: IMG_0791.jpg (57KB, 503x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0791.jpg
57KB, 503x584px
>>32574151
Not sure, haha. Sometime hopefully in the not too distant future. I've got other projects I'm working on currently.

>>32574101
Me and Lord only knows how many other people in these threads. If you're implyin that I'm the one he claims has an "obsession" with shit talkin him, though, you're mistaken. I don't like him, though.
>>
File: riot gun.png (38KB, 688x376px) Image search: [Google]
riot gun.png
38KB, 688x376px
>>
>>32573710
WHERE'S MY GLOCK 19 YOU SON OF A BITCH
>>
Fuck it i'm just gonna post what i have.

Today, i will bump with pictures with the theme "lonely/ abandoned"

Let's get going
>>
File: 367123-1920x1080.jpg (565KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
367123-1920x1080.jpg
565KB, 1920x1080px
>>32577074

>It wasn’t long before the transport vehicles rolled in
>Your white Ford van, the red Tacoma, a very sad looking Roadmaster wagon, two F-250s, one obligatory blacked out Suburban and some other vehicles
>civilians vehicles, hiding in plain sight
>the hideous old ford stops in front of you, with one of the guys from earlier jumping out

“Alright people, let’s get these things loaded up!”

>As team lead suggest, you and Annie get working on getting exclusively rifles and long guns from the old storage room inside “the box” out to the van
>Because no one could tell how much weapons that actually were here, the inside of the van has three aisles with home made metal racks running along the length of the van
>the system was crude, and even with the little padding provided, it was not going to be a comfortable ride
>But it was better than no ride at all
>it took some time getting everything loaded up
>How many weapons?
>a hundred?
>two hundred?
>you had lost track long ago
>but as long as Annie stood by the door with 2 new rifles every time you came back after securing the 2 previous ones, there was still space left
>there had to be
>because if someone was to be left here…
>Another 2 rifles. Something bolt-action polymer, one old shotgun
>this goes on and on and on…
>until Annie comes back with just a single rifle

>”that’s all?”
Yes
>”double checked?”
Yes. Can’t see or feel anyone else

>Annie looks over to the Roadmaster
>The boot was stuffed full of several cubic feet of handguns

>”something wrong?”
Well, the seating arrangement worries me a little
>”think something bad is gonna happen to them?”
No, but i fear for the sanity for anyone who is driving that car
>”maybe you are right. Anyway, hold on a second”
>>
File: did i do good.jpg (423KB, 1985x1304px) Image search: [Google]
did i do good.jpg
423KB, 1985x1304px
>>32577080

>You turn away from Annie, looking over towards to team lead

>”What do we do with the Mrap?”
“what do you mean, just le-”
“actually, let me drive that thing at first, i’ll take the lead, if something comes the other way”

>Another man interrupts and is halfway over to the armored car before team lead was given a chance to respond

“okay, just take it easy with that thing. Don’t want you to crush anyone”

>The man nods like a madman and climbs up into the Mrap and closes the door behind him
>the calm morning air is disturbed by a starter motor turning a big engine, and thick, black smoke pours out of the exhaust pipe
>you return to the van’s driver seat and take your place in the convoy just behind the suburban
>And so the drive starts
>You and Annie both stay quiet for some time
>The silence was stressed, not really awkward
>With the hundred of things going on in your head, you’ve almost forgot about your own rifles

>”Sorry, i’ve forgotten all about you, you can come out if you want to”

>Lala climbs up and nestles up into Annie’s lap

“Can i rest here?”

>Annie doesn’t answer, but rather runs her hand through Lala’s hair

Rest, little one. You have earned it

>Lala falls asleep within minutes
>Somewhat later, you reach the end of the track leading to the box
>Much to the disappointment of the man who planned to become a hero in the MRAP, no police was sighted
>In fact, you didn’t see many cars at all
>The sound of the diesel engine was very soothing
>This with the sound of Lala’s calm breathing and the early hour made it difficult to stay awake after an hour of driving
>>
File: 1417378332889.jpg (1MB, 2576x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1417378332889.jpg
1MB, 2576x1716px
>>32577083

>”Hey, Annie?”
Yes?
>”you know we’re gonna have a lot of work ahead of us for some time now, right?”
Yes, i suppose we are. But you are not one to give up, are you?
>”I have been. But for now, i have to see this through”
You know i will be w-

>The radio interrupts Annie

“Orange checking in, we still have many hours in front of us, wanna hear who can keep driving and who has to stop. Better call it a day than to stuff the car. We have to break up the convoy in about twenty miles anyway”

>You pick up the little walkie talkie, hovering your finger above the talk button, but it starts speaking to you instead

“Orange, this is Red. We would like to stop and sleep if it works”
“Got it, Red”
“Green, come in”
“Green here, we have Red bull, coffee and Van Halen. We can keep going”

>As other teams decide to fight through the night or to call it a day, you turn over to Annie

>”Think you can drive for an hour or two?”
Of course. I have a name now!

>Annie smirks like mad and spins the silver ring around her finger a little

And a passport, and a driver's license!

>”Heh. I’m still amazed that actually worked”
I must say i was a little shocked as well
“Blue, can you keep driving?”
>”Blue here. Just give us diesel and we can keep this baby running all night long”
>>
File: 1390718160984.jpg (506KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1390718160984.jpg
506KB, 1920x1080px
>>32577091

>in the end, only 3 cars stayed on the road
>Your van, the Suburban and the old Dodge ram
>At the last gas station before heading off the interstate you stocked up on fuel, cheap drinks and snacks
>you stumble into the gas station, and pay the clerk with cash
>No traces and all that
>You go outside, watching the Ram swallow gallon after gallon of gas
>You say that in your head one time too many, making it sound a little too erotic
>Fucks sake Anon, get your shit together
>And then, the last thing you wanted to see
>A Crown Victoria
>Police, sheriff, whatever
>Someone who wouldn’t be very happy with what you did a few hours ago
>just… play it cool. Look cool. Think cool thoughts. Think Steve McQueen
>Sadly, the Ford you were heading out to wasn’t made in the 60s, it could not do 200 mph, or beat the Italians at Le Mans
>It was a 1987 Econoline. Diesel
>Just let Annie fuel the car, she knows what to do
>You’ve had the discussion on what to do in case this happens
>Play… the mail order bride
>Despite her origins, her russian accent was surprisingly bad, sounding more like someone trying to imitate the villain of a 80s american action movie
>Soon, the officer gives up trying to communicate with Annie and turn to you instead

“Good evening sir”
>”Good eveni-. Wait. Evening? Shouldn’t it be morning now?” you say, trying to sound as tired as humanly possible
“Suppose you are right. You own the van?”
>”Sure do”
“Can i see some license and registration, please”
>”Of course, licence is here… And the registration should be in the glovebox. Should i get it?”

>The officer looks at your license, and then nods, confirming he wants to see your registration
>You walk over to the passenger side of the van, and open up the door

Husbend!
>>
File: 1421162743467.jpg (1MB, 1841x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1421162743467.jpg
1MB, 1841x1080px
>>32577102

>Annie does her utmost to sound to sound as mentally challenged and russian at the same time, while giving you a warm hug
>You ruffle her hair a little, peck her on the cheek and then open the glovebox, retrieving the relevant papers
>the officer inspects them. not really finding anything interesting

“The woman, she is your wife?”
>”Yes, she is”

>He looks up at you with a furrowed brow
>You have to explain things now
>Otherwise questions are going to be raised
>A single thought
>”I’m so sorry, Annie”

>”Please sir, don’t give me that look”
“What look?”
>”Yeah, i know i have to use google translate half of the time to tell her what the fuck she’s gonna do, and she can’t cook for shit, but i tell you, she can suck a golf ball out of a 12 foot garden hose, and she will not stop even if you slap her”

>The man’s expression changes
>You see him peeking over to Annie
>You fucked this up, big time

“Really?”
>”Oh yeah man, it’s insane! Ever heard of Nizhny Novgorod?”
“No, should i?”
>”Sir! You saw her tits! An entire city, half of the women look like she does, and the other half are teenagers!”
“Nishni…?”
>”Yeah man, lemme write it up for you, like… that. And please don’t tell them you know me, okay? I wanna live to see midsummer”
“Of course not, i’ll be sure to check it out. You take it easy now”
>”Yes sir! Pleasure speaking to you”
“Pleasure was all mine”

>The officer walk back to his cruiser and drives of
>Your heart is pumping at the absolute redline
>Your mind is racing
>you shuffle towards the van, sliding into the passenger side door
>Annie sits at the driver’s seat, with a massive grin

>”No fucking way that worked. No fucking way. And uhm, i’m sorry about that, i just-
Quiet now. But that town makes Detroit look nice. It is a truly awful place. Now rest. Tomorrow will be a long day
>”Yeah, i think i’ll get some shuteye. And Annie?”
Yes?
>”You’re pretty amazing, you know that?”
>>
File: 1431806644065.jpg (1MB, 2515x1745px) Image search: [Google]
1431806644065.jpg
1MB, 2515x1745px
>>32577105

>She doesn’t answer to that, but rather turn her head away, cheeks slightly reddening
>A few minutes later, just as you have found a comfortable sleeping position, you are disturbed by two assault rifles
>One sitting between the seats, and one in your lap
>You can’t really say no, and the additional warmth is welcome, especially considering the outside temperature is creeping under 30

“Anon?”

>Lala in visible uneasy with something, despite the body contacts that usually is calming

>”Yeah?”
“Why are we taking lots of other guns with us? You’re not stealing them?”
>”Technically, i am”
Technically, we were stealing them

>Annie cuts in, punctuating “we”

“Why did you do that?”
>”Some people aren’t very happy with how weapons can change forms now, and will go to great lengths to make sure your kind go extinct. And the big box we just were at has a very large hydraulic press, that-”
Had. The place had an hydraulic press. No longer
“Oh. So you saved them?”
>”Not really. We did”

>Silence falls in the car, apart from the endless droning from the engine and some wind noise

“So what happens now?”

>Amanda had spend the entire discussion trying to sleep on the floor, but was apparently awake enough to have heard most of it

>”We are going out of state. Just. There is a very large house kindly provided by a sym- uhm… friend. We stay low for some while”
“So what happens with everyone you have tak- uhm, saved?”
>”I think most here were forcefully taken from their owners and family. First step would be to return those, if they want to. Problem starts with the ones that were intentionally given up”
“But can’t we take them in?”
>”augh…”

>Annie can see you having some issues and cuts in

Amanda dear, none of us are quite certain as to what the future holds for us. We are trying to do the best we can. And i am certain that everyone in the back of the car are happier given a choice than being crushed and buried
>>
All i have for now. I've had some things going on for a few days and, well... it kinda shown in the writing. I have a hard time getting a flow, and it feels just rushed, despite taking way longer than usual to do

sorry for this guys.

Anyway, next update will be JT, so, stay tuned i guess?
>>
I've encountered some writer's block for the main story, in the mean time I was thinking about expanding on HFG's universe. Would any of you guys be interested?
>>
>>32577302
You could expand the universe, by focusing on what HFG's do during civilian life. Or even national guard service during an emergency like massive floods or huricanes.
>>
>>32577302
>universe expansion

this is a dangerous thing to do
>>
>>32577146
Thanks for the update. Good stuff as always!

>next update will be JT
Ready for tanks
>>
>>32572447
Great update as always! Looking forward to the next LMF
>>
Continuing with The Road Home. This time with an odd and hopefully not too jarring perspective switch.
>>32536537
>The gentle hum of a coffee maker and running tap water was interrupted by the sudden voices of news anchors on the TV. A second later, the gentle thud of a body hitting the cushions of a sectional joined the ever growing noise.
>“…which only happened because of the loosened gun laws under Trump! Had he not allowed legislation that let millions of European assault rifles onto the streets, we’d never see a murder rate like the one in Chicago! It’s too easy…”
>“Hey Lee, they’re talking about your home state again!” the body seated in front of the TV called across the room to the counter where a tall woman was finishing up washing dishes.
>“Stop watching the news, Dia; you know Anon doesn’t want you to,” she replied with an uninterested and very British tone.
>“Why, though? It’s just until Anon returns. I’m gonna watch a movie with him when he gets back. Speaking of, wasn’t he supposed to be home by now?”
>“I already told you all, he called to say he’d been delayed and wasn’t going to be back when he thought he would. He should be back in a few minutes,” Lee replied, glancing at a plate holding uneaten food, which had been left on the counter.
>The boredom wracked-geist sighed and continued watching people yell at each other while text scrolled across the screen. Eventually, the coffee stopped brewing and the sound of a chair moving across the wooden floor followed by soft footsteps joined the melancholy symphony.
>A shorter, slightly pudgy girl opened up a cabinet that hung over the counter and strained to reach a mug on the top rack.
>“Oh, Freja! Let me get that for you,” Lee said, quickly rushing over to the struggling girl and getting what she was reaching for down for her.
>>
>>32577703
>“Tack, Lee,” she replied with a smile, bright green eyes behind her glasses, and slight wiggle of her elven ears, the only feature on her body that signified her non-human nature.
>After pouring a black liquid into the mug, the chocolate-haired elf went to the fridge to retrieve creamer. She then took the whole carton and went back to where she was previously occupied, bob cut bouncing slightly as she walked.
>Silence fell across the open room once again, the only speech coming from the argument on a miraculously-still-hadn’t-defunded cable news network.
>“…which is precisely the problem, Adam! No citizen needs an AR-15! There is simply no need for…”
>“Dia, change the channel or turn the TV off,” Lee said, more engaged and demanding for the first time.
>“No, Dia, leave it on. I want to hear what they have to say about the europeiska gevär they mentioned earlier,” Freja replied from her seat at the table, looking dead on into the flat screen, seemingly amused by the pundits’ misinformation.
>The object of both these requests hadn’t heard them though. Head angled forward, her long dark brown hair that bordered black drooped over her shoulders in an arc shape, and blue eyes open wide with rage behind a pair of glasses she began to mutter some incoherent phrases.
>“Switch the channel, now, Dia,” Lee demanded, her authority dripping from the phrase.
>No response.
>“Dia… Can you hear us? Kan du höra oss?” Feja worriedly asked.
>Still no response beyond muttering.
>“…needs an AR. No one… AR-15… No one needs an AR-15,” she muttered, finally distinctly and audibly.
>Both Freja and Lee glanced nervously at each other, knowing that Pandora’s Box had been opened and they’d need to fix it, fast.
>“Yeah, no one really does. Or at least on as expensive as you,” a new voice responded.
>>
>>32577714
>A well-built, half Russian, half Chinese looking girl, looking slightly younger and shorther than Lee, and slightly older than the other two, haughtily ascended the stairs into the living room, jet black hair seeming to flutter behind her. She made her way over to the sectional and stood right in front of Dia.
>“Move. That’s Anon’s seat,” she demanded, much in a similar way that Lee did before, but with more malice as opposed to genuine concern.
>“No… I’m keeping Anon’s seat warm for him, for when he comes home. I’m… I’m going to watch a movie with him,” Dia came back weakly, choking on words as if she were about to start sobbing.
>“You WERE keeping the seat warm. Now you’re done. Move over and let a real rifle serve her master, not some spoiled safe-princess. Just because only royalty can afford you doesn’t mean you are royalty.”
>“Yu…” Freja looked on with a concerned face.
>“What, the AK5C is going to talk about use now? The only reason you weren’t scrapped was because of some bogus loopholes that allowed you to be neutered into a semi-auto and imported. And how relevant has Sweden been, exactly? Don’t you have to suck some-”
>“Yu, stop this. Now,” Lee cut in, disdain rising in her face and usually sweet voice.
>“What, is someone mad that she lost her colonies? Fucking colonialist…” Yu scoffed.
>“At least actual care went into my design,” Dia finally replied, anger in her voice and hot tears beginning to run down her cheeks.
>“Dia, don’t you start as well,” Lee warned.
>“At least I wasn’t a hand-me-down service rifle that my own nation didn’t even want. At least I wasn’t manufactured by mongrels and issued to slant-eyed rice farmers. That is, assuming, you ever saw anything but bayonet drills,” Dia came back at Yu with, fury filling her voice.
>>
>>32577725
>“At least I was actually used by someone! When was the last time an LVOA was used outside of some mock-combat scenario with a bunch of fat, wannabe operators running around and asking themselves if you were worth the three thousand dollar price tag?”
>“I’m sure someone, somewhere has used an LVOA in home defense. And maybe, one day, she’ll be adopted by a police department or something,” Freja, who had gotten up from her seat and coffee, interjected, bending over the back of the couch and wrapping her arms around Dia.
>“Oh yeah, I’m sure people with the money to spend on a three thousand dollar rifle are real fucking concerned about home break-ins!” Yu retorted.
>She looked down at Dia, expecting a comeback, but found only gentle sobs coming from the geist.
>“What the FUCK did you do, you-” Lee’s blistering anger was cut off.
“I’m home,” a familiar voice called out from the breezeway.

And that's it for now.
I really do want to hear what people are liking and disliking about this and what they think needs to be improved in the writing.
>>
>>32577737
Gimme a bit to leave work and take care of errands.

The short version: I like it.
>>
>>32575776
>eurobeat
Ayyyyyyyyy
>>
>>32577737
Anons rifles need group dynamics thearpy.
Especially the chinese one. Either that or a good barrel burn test.

Actually just fire the chinese one untill the bore is stripped clean.
>>
File: IMG_4469.png (136KB, 677x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4469.png
136KB, 677x340px
>>32572424
That's what they keep telling me.

>>32572476
[shifty glances]

>>32577634
Thanks, buddy! I'm working hard to get the next section out.
>>
>>32577737
I have no critiques, and I'm digging it.
>>
>>32578505
Whats next handholding .. what is wrong with your rifle man..
We have children here.
Covers the eyes of .380 mustang.
>>
>>32577737
the chicom needs to be shown pictures of various "Mogadishu Specials" and threatened that she will be sent to Somalia if she doens't behave.
>>
>>32578725
Brings along a picture of an ak that had the first 5 inches of the barrel sawn off with a hack saw. Parts of the wooden stock are carved with crude pictures of people being shot. Rust is visible on the bolt and charging handle.
>>
>>32577352
>>32577429
Did some universe expansion. This is following a giantess who's not .mil

Hunger

Hunger was a never-ending aspect of her life, food always seemed to disappear and there was never enough, for her at least. She’d heard of people always eating to the point of being “stuffed” she wondered what that felt like. To have so much food that you can’t eat anymore.

Thirst

Thirst was a close second to hunger, she needed so much water to survive that her town despised her for her gluttony. She was fortunate in the fact that there were rivers and ponds scattered throughout the landscape. However drinking from them was a risk, as a bad pond could lead to crippling sickness.

Cold

She was terribly cold. The cruel, unyielding wind engulfed her massive form. She could barely cover herself. Tattered blankets and bed sheets she had stolen adorned her body. She’d heard of people starting fires and huddling around them in the cold, but try as she might her massive fingers and hands couldn’t produce a spark.
>>
>>32578941
Fortuna huddled in an abandoned farmhouse; she laid in the fetal position shivering against the cold hard ground. It had been three months since she ran away from home, for three months she had scavenged and stole, desperately trying to survive. She was starving; it had been over a week since she successfully managed to catch anything. Her large lumbering form providing animals with ample warning to stay clear, she was lucky and came across a small fawn tucked away under the bush. As a small child she remembered looking at these animals with curiosity and adoration, but out of hunger and instinct she swiftly killed it. Peeling its skin with her fingernails and gingerly chewing on the bloody chunks of meat. Since then all she’d had was snow.

For a few days it had been snowing, causing her to be wet and cold. Frost had formed in her hair and eyebrows, and the end of her hair had already frozen. There was nothing she could do but shiver. She missed her home, her parents, she was so alone, she was so scared.

She didn’t want to die.
More?
>>
>>32577119
Good job, AT. Loving what's going on.
>>
File: Jagdtiger_19.jpg (38KB, 900x554px) Image search: [Google]
Jagdtiger_19.jpg
38KB, 900x554px
I said the part would be JT, but since i have been banging my head against the keyboard and i have ended up with a sentence less than i started with.

Next part might actually be something else, soz
>>
File: plotting cat.gif (405KB, 322x242px) Image search: [Google]
plotting cat.gif
405KB, 322x242px
>>32578949
>>
File: 1406658838917.jpg (20KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1406658838917.jpg
20KB, 500x404px
the concept storie of hickock becoming robocop is binned

>as a warning this one is feelsy
>the author gave me leaway with the name so dont blame me
http://pastebin.com/xkX5Jk2j
>>
>>32578949
>>32579323

Should I go maximum feels or no?
>>
>>32579545
Hopeful or sad feels...
You chose. Just remember once you go feels there is no going back.
>>
>>32579571
good to know, man I am gonna hate writing this
>>
>>32579678
Well two kids in a wrangler just crashed into a telephone pole near my house... power is still on but the pole is shot.
>>
>>32579706
Jesus, I'm sorry to hear that
>>
>>32579823
Yeah they are fine.. i checked on them.. thank god for air bags..
On a side note i am sad for the jeep its a complete write off its pretty new too
>>
>>32579851
Its not the first time we have had a car crash here. We are on a hill with an odd blind s bend turn.
A few years ago we had a person flip their station wagon on the turn. There is proabbly an accident a year.
>>
>>32577737
plz continue
>>
site rep, part one of harem rifle is binned part 2 is on the works
>>
File: ufo.jpg (471KB, 1152x1441px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
471KB, 1152x1441px
>>
Will be posting the first installment of Damaged Goods Chapter 4: Memories, tonight.
>>
Just dropping in to say I'm not dead but my grandfather's close and my entire family is lazy as shit so I've beeen spending a lot of my free time on hospice duty.
>>
>>32581873
Understandable, RPK. Take as much time as you would like, and do not feel obligated to anything right now, other than to what you need to do IRL
>>
>>32581873
Don't worry about it man. Spend time with your grandfather, you'll be glad you did.
>>
>>32581873

what >>32582069 this guy said. We're all just faggots on the internet. You'll have forgotten all about us in a year from now. Him, you will never forget
>>
>>32581873
Don't worry about the internet man. Your grandpa is what matters. Take it from me, you will want to spend all the possible time you want with him..
>>
>>32573380
Eric Johnson. typically the 1986-1996 works.
>>
>>32581873
I know the feel. Hospice isn't the best time for anyone, but it's good you're there.
>>
File: kv2 strog.jpg (585KB, 850x1259px) Image search: [Google]
kv2 strog.jpg
585KB, 850x1259px
>>
Damaged Goods inbound.
>>
>>32581047
Rifle harem?

Where do I find this, never heard if it
>>
Damaged Goods Chapter 4: Memories

8:30 PM - Anon’s house.

>Dinner has long gone cold

>”Come on, come on…”

*”You have reached the voicemail b-”*

>”Damn it, Anon!” Anna screamed, winding up to throw the phone

>Restraining herself, the 03-A3 redialed once more

>”Would you calm the hell down?” said Michelle, “You’re pacing is driving me nuts.”
>The Mossberg was sprawled out across the couch, her short, sandy blond hair spilling over the cushion as she shot the hair band at the ceiling once more

>”I am calm!” Anna growled back. “And what I don’t understand is your apathetic attitude! Aren’t you the least bit concerned for Anon?!”

>”If calm was at the bottom of a bottle of vodka, then yeah, I bet you are plenty calm right now.” Shelly replied, gesturing to the nearly empty fifth of Svedka on the coffee table. “Besides, I’m sure the jackass just ran out of gas on the highway… or something.”

>”What did you just call him you… you bi-” Anna began struggling for the words, before…

>”Stop.” Katya said plainly

>The Krinkov has been sitting cross legged on the recliner, oversized hoodie pulled down over her knees
>Busily chewing away at her nails
>The lack of nicotine must be getting to her
>”I’m sure he’s fine.”

>”And what makes you so sure?” said Anna, now turning her attention to the feline eared girl.

>”The range usually takes three hours, maybe more with five of us to shoot… then they might have gone shopping-”
>”They have been gone for almost nine hours.”
>”and maybe they grabbed something to eat after-”
>”Anon knows I was making dinner.”
>”Anna…”
>”He would have at least called!” Finished Anna, fists clenched, tears beginning to well in the corners of her eyes
>>
>>32584059

Damaged Goods Chapter 4 (cont.)

*vrrrrrt….vrrrrrt….vrrrrt…..vrrrrt*

>Katya’s ears perk up at the sound of the phone vibrating in Anna’s fist

>”Wonder who that could be.” a cocky Shelly said as she launched her hair tie once more

>Not even giving herself time to look at the I.D, Anna scrambles to answer
>”A-Anon! Where-”

>An unfamiliar, male voice emanates from the speaker

>”Is this Anna?”
>”Err… yes?”
>”My name is Benjamin, I’m with St. Anthony’s Hospital.”

>Anna’s face goes pale, expressionless

>”You were listed as Anon Kneemose’s ICE contact. There has been an incident, Mr. Kneemose was admitted around 1 PM today.” the man continued. “According to reports, he sustained a gunshot wound resulting in severe blood loss. He is currently stable, but remains in the ICU.”

>”…” all words have escaped Anna

>Katya sits in silence. With her features, she had no doubt heard the entire conversation thus far

>”Whats going on...?” sitting up, Shelly is now looking over to Anna, concern slowly crawling onto her face

>”Are you there, Ms… I’m sorry, there was no last name li-”

>”Anna… just, Anna is fine… thank you for letting me know. I will be there shortly…” she finished, hanging up abruptly

>The 1903 begins marching out of the living room

>”Anna, where’s Anon…” Shelly asked once more, worry creeping into her voice

>Ignoring the shotgun, Anna goes into the spare room where the girls keep most of their spare clothing

>Removing her coat, she begins the tedious process of taking off her usual dress, showing no emotion

>”Hey I’m talking to you!” Shelly barked out at Anna

>”The hospital.” she replied dryly. “He’s been shot.”
>>
>>32584064

Damaged Goods Chapter 4 (cont.)

>”WHAT?!” Shelly yells, a mix of shock and disbelief in her voice. “How the fuck did that happen?!?”

>”Don’t know.” Anna replied, “but he’s in the ICU, so I’m going to go see him.”

>”You KNOW they don’t let our kind into hospitals!” Shelly’s frustration becoming more and more apparent

>”I’m sure Anon thought of that.” Anna said as she pulled a slightly small t-shirt down over her ample chest

>Even though Anon has offered multiple times, Anna has never been one for high fashion, often preferring her standard dress from the Remington factory.
>Though, this hasn’t stopped her from getting any new clothing a size too small. After living with Anon for so long, she has learned what he likes to see, and she wants to look good for him, especially today...

>Finally managing to shimmy into a pair of jeans, she slips on a pair of sandals and heads for the door

>”I’ll be back later….” Anna said as she fired up that “Uber” app Anon showed her months ago

“In case of an emergency.” he told her at the time

>Anon always has a plan...

>Shelly stares on in silence; Kat casting her gaze towards the floor

>”Tell him…” Shelly started. “Tell him I said hi…” she finished awkwardly
>”Same…” Kat said, barely in a whisper
>>
Unfortunately that is all I have for tonight... this weekend was busy as Hell, and changing writing perspective was a bit rougher that I anticipated it would be. More coming in the near future.
>>
>>32584083
King of cliffhangers, huh?
>>
>>32584114
Ha, I really didn't mean to. I just didn't want to rush to get the next scene out tonight.
>>
>>32578949

“Hey”

“Hey!”

“HEY!!”

Fortuna groggily opens her eyes her vision gradually cleared until she saw someone standing in front of her. In front of her stood a man, he was wearing a coat and jeans and was gripping a shotgun.

“What are you doing in my barn?” The man angrily asked. Looking at her.

“I-I’m sorry it was cold, I was just looking for a place to stay.” Fortuna said sitting up.

The man gripped his shotgun as Fortuna sat up, she could tell he was small. Much smaller than her 18 foot form.

“I’m going to have to ask you to leave.” He said, looking up at her.

“Please I’ll do anything, just let me stay here for a bit.” Fortuna pleaded.

“Goddamn did you hear me?! I said no!!” the man angrily retorted

“PLEASE just until the storm passes!!” Fortuna begged.

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BARN YOU BITCH” The man yelled shouldering his shotgun.

Time seemed to slow in that moment; in her time alone Fortuna had realized that the instinct of survival, of self-preservation was utterly key. She had fought long and hard to survive these few months. She would not let herself die from exposure due to this petty farmer.

Lightning fast Fortuna grabbed him snapping his wrists and yanking away his shotgun. The man screamed in pain as Fortuna pinned him to the ground looking at him very close.
>>
>>32584049

older story writted by annie before namefagging, before /wfg/ and way long before archive or me stared making pastebins, an anon kindly provided the caps so im making a pastebin
>>
>>32584296
The man stank of coffee and stale cigarettes, his hair was unkempt and his face had stubble on it. His muddy brown eyes stared up at her in fear.

“Listen to me, very carefully.” Fortuna said, her face mere inches from him. “All I asked for was to stay in this piece of shit building so I wouldn’t freeze to death. But you wouldn’t even grant me that. Now, you’re gonna pay.” She said as she pressed down on him, feeling his ribs crack,

“NO NO PLEASE!!” The man screamed in pain wriggling under her. “PLEASE, I-I’LL DO ANYTHING”

Fortuna pondered this and briefly stopped pressing down on him. “What the fuck can you give me” She angrily growled. Staring at the man’s panicked face. “I-I’ll let you stay here! You can stay until the storm passes that’s what you wan-ARGH”

Fortuna pressed down harder on the man; she felt his ribs break against her. “Not. Fucking. Enough” she hissed. She pressed deeper into him, the once hard feeling of his ribs giving way to a softer squishy feeling of his organs. “I CAN FEED YOU,” the man gasped under the pain of his internal organs giving way. “Please, I got food. You must be hungry”

As if on cue, Fortuna’s stomach growled. The man’s eyes lit up “I’ve got food, and my house isn’t too far away.”

“Fine” she said “Releasing her pressure on the man’s midriff. He gasped in relief. “But” Fortuna said still pinning him “if you fuck with me, I will kill you.” She said, looking him dead in the eyes.

The man frantically nodded and painfully got up coughing up some blood in the process.

I hope he doesn’t die on me thought Fortuna. She had reacted out of fear, but it slowly dawned on her that she nearly murdered a person. These thoughts of morality were soon pushed out of her mind by the pangs in her stomach. She needed food, or she might not have much time herself.

All I got for tonight, got over my writers block (kinda) working on chapter four
>>
>>32584083
I'm loving it like always.
>>
File: I'm cool.gif (841KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
I'm cool.gif
841KB, 500x281px
>>32584083
>>
>>32572208
Just seen this. Thought of WFG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGrtAPWqYcg
>>
>>32584442
Happy to hear it!

>>32584445
I'm trying to crank it out as quickly as possible without it being complete shit!
>plz no hate
>>
>>32584670

Take your time, I just saw your post and settled in for comfy only to see there were only 3 posts. Regardless I'm really enjoying it.
>>
I've had this idea for a while, but I'm more of a /k/ regular than a /tg/ poster. I hope you guys don't mind a bit of 40k, this is just an opening post for it, and it'll be all I have for tonight.
>>
>>32584581

That girls got a really deep voice.
>>
>>32584698

Brother Siegfried knelt in prayer, wishing for his newfound battle brothers of his kill team to find peace with the Emperor. After their recent battle, it would be easy enough to think them worthy of such a reward. He wondered if they would have wished the same had it been him who fell. They were not as devout as he in the teachings of the Ecclesiarchy. Not many chapters of the Adeptus Astartes were as religious as the Black Templar after all.

He banished those heinous thoughts and rose to a stand. An attempt to communicate with the Inquisitorial black ship Righteous Judgement was met with static on the vox.

"Damned warpstorm," Siegfried muttered. His voice reverberated slightly in his Templar pattern helmet. "I must find the drop ship."

After collecting additional specialized boltgun ammunition for his holy bolt pistol, he glanced once more at his fellow vanguard brother from the Raven Guard chapter. Brother Acutum and he had smitten many of the Emperor's xenos foes together, leading the charge of their kill-team. He would miss having such an reliable comrade at his side when clashing blades with the numerous enemies of the Imperium.

"Should I meet the traitorous foes tainted by chaos, I swear on my honor that I shall bring the Emperor's judgement upon them and bring glory to your names, my brothers. I will take my leave now. If I am to survive this incursion, I shall do everything I can to return with an Apothecary to collect your gene-seed so that you may continue to serve your home chapters." His vow to the deceased was filled with reverence.

Siegfried took the first step of his unexpected retreat to the landing site of the Corvus Blackstar dropship that ferried his team in. He could only ask the Emperor to protect him and guide him wherever he must journey to return to the strike cruiser, for he carried the most important task the lone survivor of any squad could bear.

He must bring his fallen brothers and their gene-seed back.
>>
>>32584708
a wee bit more for tg dont you think?
>>
File: 1372476786886.jpg (230KB, 695x1331px) Image search: [Google]
1372476786886.jpg
230KB, 695x1331px
>>32584083
OY I NEED MORE. ending after that short amount :(. But none the less quality writings as always.
>>
File: raifu harem 1.png (627KB, 3019x3435px) Image search: [Google]
raifu harem 1.png
627KB, 3019x3435px
>>32584049
>>
File: raifu harem 2.png (748KB, 2608x4740px) Image search: [Google]
raifu harem 2.png
748KB, 2608x4740px
>>32584820
>>
>>32584706
Yeah, maybe she's not a teenager anymore.
>>
>>32584720
>>32584708
>>>/tg/51057379
>>
>>32584083
I am riveted. Take your time on writing more, never want to rush something like this. Can't wait for more!
>>
>>32577737
Update on the writing of this for those who care:
I have one section written of this and need to fix errors, and may have another done as well for tomorrow.
That should mark the end of the scene/chapter/part whatever. After that though, I'm not sure if updates will be made as often as I have been making them due to life, but I don't plan on quitting.

Thanks to all who have read this much so far.
>>
>>32584763
>>32585066
Glad you guys are enjoying it. I'll work towards having more updates this week.
>>
File: 1473548334030.png (1MB, 1107x839px) Image search: [Google]
1473548334030.png
1MB, 1107x839px
I may have something ready by tomorrow. One of the characters is a bit off the norm we set for geists. I'm honestly curious what you guys will think of it.
>>
>>32586142
I hate Bubbas so much I wish I could hate them to death
>>
>>32584320
If you choose to continue this story, it has to go full tragedy. Make it rain feels. I NEED IT.
>>
>>32584083
I cannot wait for more
>>
Who's your favorite battleship?~
>>
>>32587242
The Black Pearl
>>
>>32587242
Do i smell freedom?
>>
>>32587284
Puny ship. Small, no armor, slow, small guns

>>32587290
Now we're getting somewhere
>>
File: ayy.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
is it that time ?
'cause i can hear a full broadside againts commie ships
>>
File: dance.jpg (22KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
dance.jpg
22KB, 472x472px
hold to your seats ladys and gentlemen 'cause we will have another hunt soon

>as always i will tell when it begins, maybe there would be another method~
>>
>>32587336
no u
>>
>>32587551
Commie hunt ... oh boy. Everyone just remember the women of the motorstelika and VDV wont hesitate to do forced hand holding. So dont let them get you
>>
File: 1467021022890.webm (3MB, 604x268px) Image search: [Google]
1467021022890.webm
3MB, 604x268px
>>32586388
Calm your thirsting, Fortunate.
>>
>>32587945
>forced hand holding
Joke's on them. That's my fetish!
>>
>>32587958
No anon they will break you. Not only that but since they are communist you will be passed around like a communal bar of soap..
No anon dont do it.
>>
>>32587958
Anon let me give you an analogy.
You will be one bar of soap and they are 400 very dirty hands. That constantly need soap.
>>
>>32587951
That's not me, but if it were me, I'd respond with 'no'.
>>
>>32588000
My concern for what is about to happen to that loli intensifies.
>>
File: 20161202_194222.png (4MB, 1965x1131px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_194222.png
4MB, 1965x1131px
>>32588021
>loli
Pretty sure she's old enough to be past the qualifying age.

However there are plenty of DFC/lolis to choose from in this game. Someone pls call help. I can't remember when I ate last. I'm broke. Send help.
>>
File: 1472880078060.jpg (20KB, 284x285px) Image search: [Google]
1472880078060.jpg
20KB, 284x285px
>>32587966
>>32587982
I don't think you understand just how deep the rabbit hole goes for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 415x367px
So, I had another spooky, realistic Metro/STALKER inspired dream. They have all been connected in someway, from Paris, to Alaska, to a destroyer in the Pacific.

It sounds weird... Maybe even too /x/, but I feel as if I should share it outside my small group of friends.

First dream took place in Alaska. I was in the back of some pickup truck, probably a Hilux or a Silverado, don't remember that part too much. We were driving through some clear night, it was really nice. It was early 2019 if I recall, just after the bombs hit. Suddenly we are being chased, these hellish... Screams I want to call them, but it sounded way spookier than that. I was carrying my AK, shouldered it and my other buddy raised his AR, and we just started shooting the damn beast. Took a few rounds before it finally dropped. Eventually more of the damn things showed up, jumped on the truck and the last thing I saw is a paw being swiped down at me.

Woke up.

Next dream took place in Paris I think. Some large Ferris wheel was there as well as some industrial shit. I can't recall the exact location, but it was basically city with a big Ferris wheel. Ended up being chased down by some guy with a HiPower. Used some tunnels to evade him, got back to the surface and disarmed him, before executing him under the wheel.

Woke up.

Last dream: I was on a destroyer in the pacific. We had gotten alerts about some shit going on in Korea and watched as about 20+ ICBMs just went skyward. This was early 2018, February I think. Iran had been supplying NK with nuclear material and China the means of building the missiles. Scariest fucking thing I ever dreamed about, and they were all related.
Should I be concerned about these dreams, /wfg/?
>>
>>32588291
Unless you saw a pale man it will be fine
>>
>>32588291
Well regardless of whether your dreams might be connected to anything, I would just recommend a motto I've used for a long time: expect trouble, but don't go looking for it. It's the same reason that when I see or hear spooky stuff at night, I just walk the other way. Which is probably the reason that nothing particularly spooky has happened to me in a long time.

But I mean, if a nuclear war happens, what I do isn't really going to matter much anyway, so I don't really lose too much sleep over that subject. I'll either get killed in the blast or resulting fallout, or I'll live and have stalker adventures until the long-term effects get to me.

So even if it sounds like something a nuclear bomb would say, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>32588356
But I did.
He drove the pick up, was the man i executed, and stood next to me on the destroyer. Why?
>>
>>32588291
Nah man i had a dream in 7th grade that i was walking through a rocky out crop in the destert with a bunch of guys, next thing i know there is a crack and i go down cluthcing my chest.
The other guys dragged me behind cover and took the vest off.

Then i woke up.
The other dreams generally involve being trapped in the bulkhead of a sinking ship.
>>
File: I_like_handholding.jpg (18KB, 295x267px) Image search: [Google]
I_like_handholding.jpg
18KB, 295x267px
>>32587982
>>
File: 1456375501420.jpg (36KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1456375501420.jpg
36KB, 400x386px
You guys are making JRTC somewhat enjoyable. I enjoy reading the stories on downtime
>>
>>32588460
Im totally not trying to keep all these communist women to my self..
The female vdv and motorstrylika are brutal i say brutal.
"Anon its time for your educationon marxisim."
>>
All right, you made me write a story WFG.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IV9zKbLxv-0ZDQ1MlEWyHjRR80w5XQd0l-UVIB82_7o/edit?usp=sharing

Hopefully I didn't fuck anything up.
>>
Fortune son you need to write a story about Geist in the islamic state... make it painful to read..,

Either that or Geist in Somalia
>>
File: Fearful.jpg (108KB, 742x667px) Image search: [Google]
Fearful.jpg
108KB, 742x667px
>>32588616
No...
>>
>>32588535
Well someone is/was reading it so I guess that's good.
>>
>>32588535
Seems pretty interesting to me. Reminded me of the show Revolution while I was reading it.
>>
>>32589000
Why thank you. I plan on expanding on the other nation states but I will need to write dialogue for that, something I think i'm kinda bad at but I guess we'll find out if that is true or not.
>>
>>32588616
It's an interesting premise, but I'm a little preoccupied at the moment. Writing greentext doesn't have that same spark at the moment. Maybe in the indefinite future.
>>
File: 1481127508293.jpg (99KB, 558x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481127508293.jpg
99KB, 558x600px
>>
>>32589112
I wish i could read moon runes... are they whoring out the matilda??
>>
>>32589485
She's Penny Sherman, the Sherman Firefly. I think this is a sequel picture to a less than blue board friendly picture.
>>
>>32589485
sherman firefly wants to hook up with the cmdr
>>
>>32589548
One of these days I will turn my back on Papa Franku and get Rosetta Stone to learn Japanese. Then I will decipher the moon runes.
>>
>>32589485
Be anon walking through a tank museum.
You pass by a t34 suddenly you hear a womens voice with a heavy russian accent speak up.

"Hey do you like tanks? I bet a big guy like you would like sitting in a t34."

You quickly turn around looking for the source of the voice.
You see no one but the tank.

"What the heck."
You mutter out loudly .
Suddenly the voice replies with a slight moan.

"Come on and start my engine."

The voice appears to be comming from inside the tank.

Curious as to who is playing this trick on you you quickly climb in the hatch and enter the dark turret ignoring the do not climb on display.

You feel a sharp pain in the back of your head and the world goes black.

2 days later a man was found naked in the tank musume . He was covered in motor oil and transmission fluids and smelled of Diesel fuel. All he could mutter to the police was "russsssssiiiian steeel."
The anon had two cracked ribs a severley bruised pelvis and a torn sphincter along with numerious suction marks on his chest and throat.
The police are still looking for the multiple perpetrators involved.
The one thing they did note was that all the russian tanks in the museum now had their turrets held high while the other tanks had some how been relocated into one corner of the building.
>>
>>32589597
Filthy frank... that man is like the batshit insane father Who bathes in raman noodles i never had.
>>
>>32589548
Oh i take it she got rejected. How sad. You must love all your tanks equally.
>>
>>32589609
Ah the issues when you are a weeb and your phone learns musume as a word instead of museum
>>
>>32574879

>Next morning
>You wake up with an ominous feeling, you get up, put on some clothes and grab your phone from the nightstand before stumbling to kitchen for breakfast to find Hilja frying some bacon and eggs.
>Upon seeing you she moves to block your way to the fridge, apparently expecting you to try and grab some booze in order to fight the hangover that is about to hit, you give up even trying to get past her & decide to check your email while you wait for breakfast.
>You spot a text message from your father, you quickly open the message & after reading the short text you decide that no might on Earth is going to stop you from having a drink even if it's not even noon yet.
>Hilja tries to stop you, but as you show her the message she steps aside.
>You pour yourself at least three shots' worth of vodka & down it in one go before retrieving a box from a closet, upon seeing the box & guessing what you are about to do Hilja says:
>"At least go wake Mike, you'll need someone to keep it from touching the ground."
>Just as she says this, Mike walks out of the guest room & you gesture him to follow you outside.
>The two of you walk to your flagpole & with Mike's help you raise the Finnish flag, first all the way up & then lower it to half-staff, Mike is unusually quick on the uptake.
>"Someone died?" he asks.
>"My cousin, he was wounded in action during the war, he died in a hospital during the night" you explain.
>"Do you think your neighbor is going to do something stupid?"
>Before you can reply, Jackson and his wife come out of their house & start approaching you, you prepare yourself for an argument when mr. Jackson speaks:
>"Has someone close to you died?"
>"My cousin, he was seriously wounded during the recent war with Russia & died because of it during the night" you reply while still mentally preparing for an argument.
>"My condolences, I take it he had connections to Finland?" he says while taking your hand.
>>
>>32589843
I intended to post another paragraph tonight, not sure if I can finish it before going to bed (probably not)...
>>
>>32590165
We'll wait patiently.
>>
>>32589843
>>32590531
just realised I forgot to link the background music I had in mind while writing the post above:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo3cd1Rjsz4
>>
>This is the end by ATannie is up to date

http://pastebin.com/m0LHY6mz
>>
>>32577737
>As you swung the door open, you expected at least one of your guns to be at the door ready to embrace you and whisk you off to some conversation about nothing. Once it was fully opened all the noise stopped for an instant. You got inside the narrow breezeway and quickly glanced down a set of stairs to see the light was off in the main room of the lower floor and the bedrooms as well. Just as you were doing this, hastened footsteps ran to the stairs coming down from the living room and took the staircase two steps at a time.
>“Anooooooon!”
>No sooner was this said than you had someone wrapped around you, sobbing into your shoulder.
>After the initial shock, you grasped your assailant’s shoulders and extended your arms, trying to figure out who it was. Your eyes fall on the top of a dark brown head of hair and down into a pair of light blue eyes, filled with tears. Your hands were clasped onto the sleeves of a foliage green combat shirt, right on the Velcro portion. Looking down you saw a yellow and black checkered skirt over a pair of black leggings and realized which rifle had come barreling down the stairs.
“Dia, what’s the matter?” you asked as calmly as possible.
>Her only response was continued sobbing and pulling you back into a tight embrace.
“All right then, let’s go upstairs,” you say, lifting her into the best princess carry you could pull off, considering her size, as she bunched up as tight as possible.
>With some effort, you got her up the stairs and set her onto the sectional in front of the TV. It’s then that you begin to look about the room. A cross armed and peeved looking Yu exchanged glances with you, Lee’s face was calm, but showed no sign of any of her usual upbeat attitude and hid traces of anger, and Freja looked like someone had just kicked a puppy in front of her. Then there was the issue of the concluding gun control debate on CNN, which had been left on.
>>
what happened to that guy who was writing a /k/ text adventure about skinwalkers or the happening or something
or did i imagine that
>>
>>32591218
>Dia’s sobs continued while you grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.
“Does anyone want to say something?” you asked, obviously angry.
>There was no response. Everyone kept looking at you.
“I’m going to find out what happened sooner or later, so it’s only a detriment to you three, but I don’t particularly care at the moment.”
>Another moment of deafening silence passed.
“I honestly can’t figure out why I didn’t just lock you all in the safe…” you muttered, half hoping they’d hear you.
>“Anon, I-”
“Lee, why did you let this happen? You knew what happened today. Can’t you all just interact without turmoil, for once?” you asked, cutting your Enfield off.
>Another moment of silence passed. It was unusual for you to get angry with any of your geists, much less three of them, and they weren’t taking it too pleasantly.
>“Anon, I’m almost afraid to ask, but what happened today?” Freja finally peeped up, sheepishly asking.
“Well, I got a new gun; one with a geist. And I was going to, and still intend to, have you all introduce yourselves tonight. We’ll discuss what happened later, individually,” you said looking directly at Yu. “For now though, I have to fit some sights, so make the fuck up with each other, wash the fuck up, and prepare to present yourselves like the decent rifles I thought you were.”
>Yu and Freja left silently towards the bathroom on that level of the house while Lee went back to the kitchen to finish what she was doing, leaving you in front of a crying AR, who was now on her left side.
>You squatted down to make eye contact with her and began to rub her head.
“You think you’re gonna be able to pull yourself together and meet the new girl?”
>A nod and sniffle confirmed that she’d recover.
“Good,” you said as you tried to put on a smile and gave her a little peck on the forehead.
>>
>>32591228
>You then made your way over to Lee and tapped her on the shoulder, causing her to jump a little. She glanced your direction and the immediately went back to cleaning up dinner, avoiding looking directly at you.
“You know I’m not that mad at you, right?”
>“Yeah…” she responded, unconvincingly.
“I’m really not,” you said, catching the plate of food in your peripheral and turning your head toward it.
>“That was for you. I thought you would be home quickly, so I put your serving out…”
“It looks great, as usual. You good with talking later?” you asked, trying to smooth things out with the person who you obviously knew wasn’t the instigator of this.
>“Yeah,” she said again, this time with more positivity.
>You nodded at her and left her to finish whatever she was doing.
>You walked back down the stairs, through the breezeway and into the garage. You made your way back to the truck, opening the passenger door and letting your CZ out while you put the seat forward to get Jacklyn out.
>After even more finagling, you got the still-blind geist out of the truck and onto the concrete floor of garage.
“Cassidy, go get washed up. I want you looking presentable for Jacklyn.”
>“Sure, Anon,” your pistol replied, happily walking to and through the door, leaving it open for you.
>“Anon, you don’t have to go and tidy your place up for me. I ain’t the fucking queen. Also, just call me Jack. It’s more informal, and the last thing you strike me as is a formal bloke,” she said, somewhat embarrassed.
“If that’s what you want… Jack,” you said a bit reluctantly.
>“Thanks, cunt.”
“No problem. Now, I hope you don’t mind, but if you want to be able to see, I’m going to have to mount some sights on you, and you’re gonna have to be a rifle- uh… shotgun.”
>“Aight,” she replied apathetically, turning around to present the back of her neck for you to grab.
>>
>>32591245
>You reached out and took hold of the back of her neck, and in a flash and an instant, you had the beyond-sporterized No. 1 in your hands. Even in the low light of the garage you could tell it was in bad shape. You began to run your hands up and down stock before you realized what you intended to do.
>You went back into the breezeway, closing the door and kicking off your shoes. You then flipped on a light switch on the wall that separated the two staircases, turning on the downstairs light and beginning your descent.
>You passed the small hallway that broke off into two bedrooms and walked past two recliners that had been placed with a little round table in between them. You finally made your way to a different door and opened it up, then turning on the light switch.
>Bright lights came on and lit up your workshop. In one corner lay your bench and a tall wooden shelving system lined the wall adjacent to the door, holding boxes of ammo, magazines, random tools and equipment, and miscellaneous parts, both spare and for rifles you didn’t yet own. It wasn’t an ideal situation, but it was good enough for you.
>You set the shotgun down and begin to rummage through the room. You knew you had one of those weird See All Nite sights that your uncle had sent you one Christmas. Seeing as you already had both a T1 and a Vortex scope at the time, and only one rifle with rails, you just always kept it lying around.
>Eventually you found it in one of the drawers of your bench and began to mount the sight.
>After ten or so minutes of fiddling you finally had the sight on the small section of rail that occupied the once-rear iron sights of the Enfield. You took a step back to examine the gun, and in doing so you started to see chips and flaws in the stock that you hadn’t noticed before. In fact, the whole gun was dirtier than you imagined.
“You can change back now, Jack,” you said, signifying the end of your work.
>>
>>32591253
>The familiar flash of a geist changing form is almost blinding in the already bright room, and a moment later Jacklyn was sitting on the top of your workbench, eyes closed, but this time with a set of rectangular glasses.
“You can open your eyes. The sight isn’t zeroed yet, so I’m not sure if that will throw your vision off or not, but it hopefully shouldn’t.”
>A moment later, her eyes opened. Then they opened wider and her face turned into a smile. Then she began to finger at her face, and pulled the glasses off, looking at the lenses, and put them back on. She then looked you right in the eye, as you gazed back at her striking green eyes.
>“Anon… I… You… You look like such a… such a fag, holy shit you mug,” she said, smiling.
>You simply sigh, smile back, and shake your head.
>“This better not be the entirety of your house. I thought you had more than a fucking hovel,” she remarked with sarcasm, gazing around the little workshop.
>She hoped down onto the floor and began looking through the ammo, magazines, and parts you had on the shelf.
>“.223, 7.62x54r, and… What’s this? .303? Anon, do you…” she trailed off.
“Would you like to meet them?” you ask, your smile still plastered all over your face.
>“I mean, sure. I’m down whenev- Wait. Anon. Do you have a mirror?”
“Yeah, there should be one in this room. Why?”
>“Because I don’t remember how I look,” she replied, somewhat bashful and annoyed at you.
>After a couple more minutes of searching, you produce a dirty, circular mirror about 9 inches in diameter. After rubbing off some of the buildup, you handed it off to her.
“So…?”
>“Well, aside from the green eyes, which are new, along with the glasses and shorter hair, I look like shit,” she said curtly.
“I can clean you up tomorrow, as well as order a different sight, if you prefer. Also, plan on going out tomorrow so we can buy you some clothes and amenities for yourself.”
>>
>>32591265
>“Oh… I forgot about those things,” she said as her tone changed back to one of embarrassment.
“Did your other owners not let you have those?”
>“Well, Mitch did, but that was an eternity ago, and I don’t know how you Seppos dress or what’s changed since the eighties.”
“Eh, I’m sure some of the other girls would love to come along as well, so they’ll help you with that. Speaking of which, would you like to meet them?”
>“Ye-yeah, let’s do that,” she said, face turning red with the growing embarrassment.
“It’s not like they’re going to eat you,” you say jokingly, with a slight chuckle.
>You open the door of the workshop and usher Jacklyn out to the small living area with two recliners.
“Down that hallway are the bedrooms and a bathroom. You can sleep wherever you want tonight, save my bed. Even in the safe, if you prefer. We’ll figure out better accommodations later,” you say as you make your quick trip to the stairs and into the breezeway.
>Before you make it up the second flight, however, Jacklyn takes your hands and puts them over her eyes.
>“Make this a proper surprise, you mug,” she says, shocking you as you didn’t know she even wanted to be surprised.
>You shrug and do as she asks, slowly making your way up the next flight of stairs, carefully guiding her and trying to maintain balance yourself, with your hands being in the awkward position they are.
>Finally you make it up and look into the living room. Four out of five are sitting on the sectional, whilst Lee stood off to the right of them, leaning on the arm of the couch. They had all appeared to have made up from whatever happened earlier, save some feint red marks on Dia’s face, and ‘appeared to’ was all you could ask for right then. All five had the demeanor as if they were taking a picture, even Yu’s usually neutral face had a slight glow to it.
“Jacklyn, this is the rest of the family,” you said, removing your hands.
>>
>>32591276
All I have for now, and not sure how long subsequent updates are going to take.

And I have a question for you all: Do you think that these clutter the thread to much and want me to just link the pastebin, or are you fine with this format?
>>
>>32591290
See, unless you spam it, it's okay- Doing 10 or so posts in a row is no problem.

Doing it several times in each thread is bad

i flooded like fuck in the beginning, so much so the guys were reluctant to come in here because /wfg/ was "tank threads"
>>
Just a bump i will make some pastebins in a while
>>
>>32591329
I think every one in wfg came here for the tanks that was the first post i saw and why i came here...
If i remember corectly it was way back before they found the other tanks that were in storage and they had just gotten new ammo for JT
>>
>>32592191
I came here because /ak/ kicked every writefag out.
>>
Bad news guys monolitic munitions is going under ... i guess i will never get the 4700 fps .22 250 http://monolithicmunitions.com
>>
>>32592271
I still remember inviting hfg from the ak thread
>>
File: thumbsup.gif (480KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.gif
480KB, 141x141px
>>32592355
>bringing over a degenerate giantess fetishist

You did good, son.
>>
>>32573710
>>32577067
pls respond
I didn't mean to call you a nigger, I just really enjoy that story. Healing and /u/ are my fucking jam.
>>
File: 1477796197524.jpg (28KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
1477796197524.jpg
28KB, 480x354px
>>32592451
dude, how many time do i need to tell you that writefags have a life outside of 4chan and they dont write 24/7?
>>
>>32592451
If it makes you feel better, I've finally got out of the beginning part for part 7, and onto the action. Shouldn't take too long.
>>
>>32592539
S-sorry mom

>>32592616
That does make me feel better. Thanks, mayne.
>>
>>32592666
Derp, forgot to namefag and specify what fic. Meant Hotline. Currently a little too focused that I forgot to clarify.
>>
File: 1449438593127.gif (1MB, 680x551px) Image search: [Google]
1449438593127.gif
1MB, 680x551px
>>32592539
I have yet to find evidence of such a phenomenon. I will continue to research this anomaly called "having a life" while cozy under my Hatsune Miku blanket.
>>
>>32592742
>actually owning a miku blanket

Post photographic evidence. Also, you've inspired me to start writing an XCR story. I only hope to be able to bring close to the levels of feels that you do.
>>
Obama on Chicago
"I cant send the marines into chicago."
Some one needs to write a story about obama sending marines int chiraq.
>>
>>32592742
There is no such thing as a life. Just one long roller coaster of personal autism.
>>
File: 1440661619670.png (92KB, 475x368px) Image search: [Google]
1440661619670.png
92KB, 475x368px
>254 posts
>its that time again guys
>time to give constructive criticism guys and tell how the writers can improve

so lets do this guys remember that writefags love to have feedback on their work. Writing takes a long time, especially stories that go over several posts AND threads, since archive and me have ours mail on the FAQ and from time to time appart of caps and some stories they think we dont have some wirtters tend to send us a mail that more less goes like this, "hey poly/archive, does anybody even read my story?" and since writting is a long process, i guess it can be really depressing when no one even seems to read it (and the writer won't know you read it unless you leave a comment).

and since the thread tends to slow down to a halt on the 250 mark and there is still an odd story or 2 but still we need to random post to fill the bump limit, so we tough hey lets ask the guys to give feedback on the thread, so why not?

>>32592784
should i add an idea box on the FAQ?

>>32592855
go out and you'll see there is life outside 4chan

>>32592742
>do pic related
>>
>>32592893
I would but my body has adjusted to the constant pressures of autism. Much like a deep sea fish i cannot leave my dark cold prison . Before i die tell me of the wonders the surface holds.
>>
>>32592893
Real life is grotesque and mundane, and I've had quite enough of it. That said, I like the Idea Box concept, both for people who don't write and want to read something in particular, and for writefags who are blocked/bored and want to write something different.
>>
>>32592893
In which case, gonna say that I'm enjoying DoIlooklikeawritefag's "Touching Feeling /k/ edition" so far. At Ch.5 currently, and I'm interested in seeing what'll happen from here to Ch.7.

>>32574879
Nice, you're continuing with this story as well.

>>32577703
I'd like to start reading yours asap, but wew I have a lot of catsoup to do. Good thing bus rides are boring.

>>32584059
DISCRIMINATION! Will not stand for it! Also, Sophie is going to be a huge fucking mess.
>Concern Intensifies

>>32584320
STOP BULLYING GIANTESSES! THEY'RE FOR GREAT BIG LOVE!
>>
>>32592893
Poly, I have an updated Pastebin for The Road Home, and any other stories that I may write.

http://pastebin.com/Qg2h7dxy
>>
>>32593156
the link i have updates as soon as you update yours, but thanks none the less
>>
>>32593036
How much Carfentanil Would it take to knock out a giantess??
This is purely hypothetical speculation but it is 10k times more powerful then morphine and was used during the Moscow theater crisis as a gas to render every one unconscious..
>>
>>32593308
It's a different bin all together, linking to my previous bin and will eventually link to other bins.
Unless you have some voodoo magic that I don't know of.
>>
>>32593395
Seeing how there seems to be no approved use in the USA, there is no data to upscale a human for it. And you have to factor that elephants and humans have differences in metabolism, the use of Carfentanil as a method of tranquilizers in giantesses could potentially lead to too much respiratory depression, resulting in the body no longer automatically breathing, and she dies.
>>
>>32593482
Not approved yet... i still hold out hope for my fast acting tranquilizer gun...

On a side note that would be one of the few drugs a giantess could actually abuse.. i really cant see them smoking 5 foot long blunts that are 2 feet wide...
Or chuging 50 gallons of beer.
>>
>>32593515
>invite giantess to keg party
>she accidentally's the keg
>>
>>32593515
Well, I do know that benzodiazepines are typically used to keep people calm or to sedate in hospitals for the short term, and in combination with opioids.
>>
>>32593395
I couldn't find any solid numbers on dosing, but in one article I found the Canadian police saying 20 micrograms could od a person.

Assuming that 20ug is the threshold od for a female, average female is 64.6" tall, and the average hfg is 240" tall. Going by weight, a tad over a milligram should be enough to od a female hfg.
>>
Need some cold war gone hot ebooks to read.

I've already ready

>The Red Army
>Team Yankee
>>
>>32593482
As anon sat in hishunting blind with his air powered tranquilizer rifle , he looked at the Carfentanil filled vial.
Anon was going to bag that huge bear that had been running through his woods for the last 3 weeks.

Sure every one at the bar laughed at him and called him a crazy old Fud but he was going to prove them wrong.
Sudenly the ground started shaking, anon knew this was the bear.

He took his pneumatic rifle and slid the round in to the chamber and sealed the rifle shut.
The gaskets made a slight squishing noise proving that the seal was firm.

The shaking was getting stronger and a large shape was approching.

When the dark figure was within 35 feet he let the shot fly lose.

However instead of a mighty roar he heard a voice cry out
"What the fuck something bit me."
Another much smaller voice replied
"Private it was proabbly a tree branch . Anyway we are going to set up camp her for tonights training exercise."

Suddenly Fuddy mc Fuds heart skipped a beat. He had a vauge recollection of signing some papers allowing the government to do something on his property.
He felt like running from his blind but he didnt know if his movement would be spotted.
>>
>>32593594
Dont worry i have a 3 post story incoming.
>>
File: Winter_Contingency.jpg (373KB, 1281x720px) Image search: [Google]
Winter_Contingency.jpg
373KB, 1281x720px
Halo: Man and Machine - Chapter 12

http://pastebin.com/Fe0ufsKp

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12233776/12/Man-and-Machine
>>
>>32593656
>>32593673
My nigga
>>
>>32593594
Lemme try to find some research articles to see if the dosage can be backed up. Also, I assume the route is IV or possibly IM
>>
>>32593656
As he observed the military group setting up camp he noticed the giantess was slowing down,
Suddenly the small voice of the Sargent shouted as loudly as possible.
"Private i need you moving faster. You should have had this area cleared 5 minuets ago."
The giantess responded her words slurred and slow .
" I dont know whats happening. I feel really heavy. I think im --."
She stopped mid sentence and swayed back and forth.

Then she fell, knocking up a great deal of dust . The sound was comparable to a large blasting operation in a mine.

Initially there was much shouting as the men tried to get medical care for her.

At this time our anon fuddy mc fud thought it would be a good idea to leave.
>>
>>32593445
click edit buttom?

>fuck it start ramdom posting to reach 310 mark early
>>
File: 1384062735699.jpg (233KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1384062735699.jpg
233KB, 768x1024px
>>32593825
>Ramdom posting

>>32593675
Holy shit, I got some catching up to do.
>>
>>32593853
more like msc caps from k tou
>>
>>32593594
>>32593515
Found something close enough in a research article. While no specifics are given, there is a similar drug that is something close enough, though Carfentanil is x20 more potent. Seems that in order to induce anesthesia, that other drug is given at 5-20 mcg/kg, so 0.25-1 mcg/kg will be needed to use Carfentanil to induce anesthesia in humans. However, there doesn't appear to be any actual concrete data on how much is enough to cause anesthesia or analgesia, other than this stuff is powerful.

So take this with a grain of salt.
>>
>>32593769
As he exited the blind he could only hope his real tree cammo from mossy oak was as good as advertised. He made it about 20 feet before he was tackled and thoroughly beaten by one of the army rangers.
The ranger kept beating our intrepid hero despite his pleas for mercy.

The ranger shouted out
"I got the opfor."

Suddenly fuddy was surrounded by a bunch of very angry looking men with guns.

One of them who was the very loud man from earlier walked up to fuddy and lifted him by his neck andslammed him against the tree and growled .
"What did you do to our girl."

Fuddy stutered blood pouring out his broken nose and missing teeth.
" I -- I thought she was a giant bear.. I tranqed her."

As soon as he finished his sentence the sergeant backhanded him with his hard knuckled gloved hand, and shouted.
"You dumb mother fucking sniveling count of a retarded whore , dont you ever fucking stutter at me. Now what in gods green earth did you fucking use."

Fuddy wanted to cry but was too scared .
All he could do was whimper.
Suddenly he found the air being driven out of his lungs by a sharp preasure being delivered by the sergeants knee, and was tossed to the ground.
As he tried to get up the sergeant put his foot on fuddys back.
The sergeant shouted
"What the fuck do you use tell me now."

Fuddy struggled to remember and prononuce the complex name.
"Car car --- car fental."
He braced for another blow that didnt come.
>>
>>32593825
Edit... As in edit the bin?
It's a wholly different link to a different page.

My original bin still exists, I've just created this since that other bin is going to be the length of a 20 page Word document and figured it would be easier to have a hub with links directing to different bins containing different parts.
>>
File: 1473798612792-v.png (251KB, 327x338px) Image search: [Google]
1473798612792-v.png
251KB, 327x338px
What the fuck happened to Barret-senpai?
I WANT MORE BIG GIRLS
>>
>>32593924
edit the link page m8
or i could link to your profile too
>>
>>32584706
Never met a male geist before?
>>
>>32593904
Just in case you don't know, Narcan (Naloxone) is used to get someone out of opioid induced problems. However, they'll likely need multiple doses, as it has a short half-life and the person could end up slipping back into opioid induced coma again.
>>
>>32593931
Shitflinging autism scared him off. He said he'd drop new stuff today or tomorrow.
>>
>>32592768
Posted it in here before.

>>32592893
Wie kann Mann schlafen, wenn er müss Scheißposten?
>>
>>32593904
The sergeant stepped off of fuddy's back and shouted to his men.
"Wrangle this tard and bag him."
Suddenly a burlap sack was placed on fuddys head and zip ties were fastened around his wrists.
Fuddy was now audiably crying.
One of the soliders shouted
" The CH 47 is in bound."

Suddenly fuddy found himself being dragged to the clearing from the forest .
He was then roughly tossed against the ground.

Suddenly he heard the sound of a helicopter arriving over head.
If he could see he would have watched the soliders attaching tow cables to hitch points on the giantess uniform and vest.
Fuddy once again found him self being lifted once more as he was thrown in the back of the helicopter.

Next day the town newspaper read "local idiot tranquilizes HFG. HFG is currently recovering."
>>
>>32593938
You mean this link?
http://pastebin.com/Qg2h7dxy
Because that's the one that SHOULD link to my other links (only one as of now), and that's the one I first sent you.

Unless there's some other link page that I'm not understanding.
You'll have to forgive me for not being familiar with pastebin.
>>
File: 1483984519545.jpg (21KB, 236x349px) Image search: [Google]
1483984519545.jpg
21KB, 236x349px
>>32592768
Also I look forward to your XCR story. Remember, the bigger the build up, the better the eruption of feels.
>>
>>32593950
There was one in shire rifle society . Ben
>>
>>32593958
Good to know desu. Thanks for the advice. :)
>>
start posting 14 posts left
>>
>>32594150
ITTY BITTY BABY
ITTY BITTY BOAT
>>
File: 1379626064161.png (49KB, 1011x611px) Image search: [Google]
1379626064161.png
49KB, 1011x611px
>>32594174
Poastan Blind Fiance stories until ded
>>
File: 1379625876628.png (11KB, 804x172px) Image search: [Google]
1379625876628.png
11KB, 804x172px
>>32594179
>>
File: 1379626158836.png (27KB, 963x367px) Image search: [Google]
1379626158836.png
27KB, 963x367px
>>32594192
>>
File: 1379625783628.png (71KB, 1478x883px) Image search: [Google]
1379625783628.png
71KB, 1478x883px
>>
File: 1379626346398.png (27KB, 1062x410px) Image search: [Google]
1379626346398.png
27KB, 1062x410px
>>32594211
>>
I read something about a suggestion box for stories. How about a short story about a Deagle being used by Deadpool?

A snotty Deagle geist dealing with his corny sense of humor. Bonus points if it involves killing that pilot for liking the star wars prequels over the first 3.
>>
File: 1379626570230.png (570KB, 1892x3811px) Image search: [Google]
1379626570230.png
570KB, 1892x3811px
>>32594222
>>
File: 1380868477267.png (119KB, 1875x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1380868477267.png
119KB, 1875x1180px
>>32594236
>>
File: 1379625970843.png (31KB, 902x407px) Image search: [Google]
1379625970843.png
31KB, 902x407px
>>32594247
>>
File: 1379626440234.png (18KB, 576x360px) Image search: [Google]
1379626440234.png
18KB, 576x360px
>>
File: 1379626252787.png (28KB, 1216x362px) Image search: [Google]
1379626252787.png
28KB, 1216x362px
>>
File: Bao and Bobo.jpg (259KB, 1876x846px) Image search: [Google]
Bao and Bobo.jpg
259KB, 1876x846px
>>
File: 031.jpg (88KB, 650x419px) Image search: [Google]
031.jpg
88KB, 650x419px
and now we wait for page 7 or 8

>anon that posted caps to bump this you're the MVP
>>
>>32594345
Anything 4 u bb
>>
File: Krink.jpg (133KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
Krink.jpg
133KB, 736x460px
>Damaged Goods writing going smoothly for once

>>32586499
Glad to hear it!
>>
All stories are on an indefinite hiatus. Blame Archive for this.

If you don't hear from me for a while, it's because I probably forgot to eat.
>>
>>32594585
>indefinite hiatus

IS THIS THE FINAL FEEL?
I WASN'T READY FOR THIS
FUCK
>>
>>32594585
Fucking hell, not another writefag!
>>
>>32594684
>>32594641
It's the Call of Catgirls, my friend. They beckon, and I must heed it.
>>
>>32594515
>that Krink foreshadowing

Katya goes HAM on Sophie, calling it now
>>
File: 1419310611505.jpg (70KB, 300x374px) Image search: [Google]
1419310611505.jpg
70KB, 300x374px
>>32594810
Oh yeah? Well how is THIS for foreshadowing?
>>
>>32594895
Anon's raifus confirmed for Futa.

It didn't have to end this way, Construct.
>>
File: You're all perverts.png (28KB, 440x505px) Image search: [Google]
You're all perverts.png
28KB, 440x505px
>>32594895
>Going this lewd
Not even the combined efforts of all the writefags that have done explicit sex scenes so far could top this you sick mother fucker.
>>
>>32594895
>All anons rifles are gonna wrestle in a cheese pit.

I just hard-boiled eggs, now I guess I gotta melt some cheese.
>>
trhed incoming soon
>>
>>32594986
>you'll never do a MAC style gauntlet test on a pistol with melted butter, bacon bits and fondue

What do you think would pass it?
>>
>>32594986
I fail to see what is lewd about using the heat from your rifles barrel to heat up some ham and cheese.

Its not like you are pissing on it too cool it off..
WW1 machine gun geist crew runs out of water...
Quick men piss in the gun.
>>
File: d6a.png (167KB, 468x595px) Image search: [Google]
d6a.png
167KB, 468x595px
>ATENSHUN PRIVATE
>STOP PRETTING YOUR RIFLE AND GET ON THE FLOOR AND GIVE ME 20

>next thread
>>32595260
>>32595260
>>32595260
>>
File: Realization.png (327KB, 512x535px) Image search: [Google]
Realization.png
327KB, 512x535px
>>32595223
>Most WWI machine guns are into watersports
>mfw
>>
>>32588000
if you don't mind me asking: why? do you have any specific critiques or dislikes?
>>
>>32586388
It'll happen, busy with work atm so it'll happen slowly unfortunately
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.