[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protection against fireworks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: fjnhbgvfcd.jpg (77KB, 634x404px) Image search: [Google]
fjnhbgvfcd.jpg
77KB, 634x404px
How do you protect yourself against fireworks?
Is a firefighter outfit enough?
I live in France and S is really starting to HTF...

Link related:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/749460/germany-new-years-eve-cologne-dortmund-hamburg-augsburg-police-sex-attacks-fireworks
>>
He approves this thread.

Also lurking this thread for general shtf/preparedness/safety in europe daily life advice
>>
>>32535792
reinseigne toi sur des armes en catégorie D2 pierre, pas de declaration et legal pour detenir chez toi
le porte en public est interdit bien sûr mais bon ;)
>>
>>32535792
>posts a picture representative of the 'hordes' that are taking over France
>sign stays "Stop" in english
It's like you people don't even try at this.

>defending against fireworks
This has to be a joke though. They can hurt and fuck up your clothes, but you're not going to light up like a match unless you soaked yourself in kerosene before leaving the house.
>>
>>32535792
Compared to explosives meant to be used on people fireworks are harmless except for the incindiary aspect.

Stun grenade concussions fucking suck huge dogshit covered donkey balls so throw some of those back and you'll feel better about it.

Don't wear wool or some other frilly fabric as an outer layer wear leather depending on what you've treated it with or jeans with under layers like a jean jacket and then wool.
Tightly bound natural fibers burn slow loosely bound fibers burn faster. Synthetic fibers unless made for firefighting/combat tend to melt and fuck you up and fuck up everyone who tries to help you.
>>
Ask swedish cops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VioKho9BYg8
>>
File: French road signals.jpg (52KB, 620x438px) Image search: [Google]
French road signals.jpg
52KB, 620x438px
>>32535961
Merci l'ami, mais tkt, je suis déjà possesseur cat. C et j'attends les papiers pour la cat. B ;)

>>32536034
>"It's like you people don't even try at this"
WHAT are you even talking about? Trying what exactly? To not hide the reality of the situation because of muh political correctness? Get lost, idiot.
>>
>>32535792
Nomex.
>>
>>32536067
Thx. I know my initial question tends to sound quite exagerated, but I'm really concerned about this matter, because we won't be able to hide home forever, and they attack in great mobs. So I'm mostly wondering if a ski mask is enough to protect the eyes.

>>32536069
Damn! Fireworks today, RPGs tomorrow... serves faggy swedes right, I guess.
>>
>>32536185
>serves faggy swedes right
>swedes
you can change that with krauts, frogs, bongs, dutch or finns. It's all the same shit, the only ones who take a stand are eastern fucks or italians with connections to the mob.
>>
>>32536115
>Reality of the situation
You're as full of shit as the people who go on about race in the US.
>>
>>32536221
>the only ones who take a stand are eastern fucks or italians with connections to the mob.
So, a German or an Irishman with connections to the mob are pansies, but the Italians are not to be trifled with? Okay...
>>
>>32536221
That's true, but don't forget that Sweden is the rape capital of Europe, swedish men have let their women and daughters become cum dumpsters for third worlders.
>>
File: 1483556936844.jpg (15KB, 250x280px) Image search: [Google]
1483556936844.jpg
15KB, 250x280px
>>32536255
I can tell that you're either a kike or a heavily brainwashed self-hating poor excuse of a white.
>>
>>32536258
I spoke about the italians because they were the only ones that I read about them fucking migrants up in Sicily. I haven't read about others doing this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html
>>
>>32536034
He posted an article.OPs image doesn't always need to relate to topic.

That said article says Germany, he's from France. So who knows, I don't care.
>>
File: 1430524436549.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430524436549.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
>>32536255
>>
>>32535792
shoot back?
>>
>>32536290
That's because Southern Italy has such a huge concentration of them, until the Greek migrant crisis blew up, Southern Italy had for many years been where the largest percentage of migrants had tried to cross into Europe.
>>
>>32536291
Image does represent french situation and the Stop sign is french.

I posted the first article I saw, but exactly the same happened/happens in France, our media are just a bit more controlled.
>>
>>32536290
>shooting innocent people
>taking a stand
Yeah, I'm not sure exactly what you're cheering for, but it sounds like you don't belong on /k/ at all.
>>
>>32536926
I think you meant to post here, friend.
>>>>>>/lgbt/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.