[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU Gun Ban

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

File: 9GYJJwN.jpg (235KB, 576x731px) Image search: [Google]
9GYJJwN.jpg
235KB, 576x731px
Welp.

https://www.rt.com/news/371081-eu-tougher-gun-controls-terrorism/

>automatic firearms transformed into semi-automatic firearms
>long semi-automatic firearms of length less than 60cm
>long semi-automatic firearms with loading devices of more than 10 rounds
>short semi-automatic firearms with a loading device of more than 20 rounds
>>
File: image000000.jpg (50KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
image000000.jpg
50KB, 702x960px
>the European Commission said it “regretted” that AK47s and AR15 rifles had not been not covered by the deal.
>The new regulation also seeks to place limits on “alarm and acoustic weapons”, as well as deactivated weapons.
>Lawmakers argue that an acoustic or salute weapon, designed to shoot blanks, can be easily re-transformed into a fully working gun.
>states will be required to subject those types of potentially lethal devices to declaration, authorization or licensing.
>Furthermore, the new regulations seek to impose stricter conditions on the online acquisition of firearms and ammunition.
>new controls attempt to establish a “system of exchange” of information between member states and create a set of conditions for medical tests required to allow firearm authorization.
>>
Swiss progun groups already stated that they will start a referendum. Even the fudds are against it so it would have a good chance of succes
As long as that traitor-bitch Sommaruga doesn't fuck up more
>>
It's not over yet. Finland at least will not abide as things are.

>The "provisional political agreement" will have to be approved by the Internal Market and Consumer Protection committee (IMCO) of the European Parliament in February, and then by the European Parliament's plenary session, with the first reading slated to take place halfway through March. Members of the European Parliament will then be allowed to propose and vote for amendments that can potentially rectify some of the critical aspects still slated to be left in the text, such as the ban on full-automatic firearms converted to semi-automatic operation, the planned restrictions on the free availability and use of detachable magazines, the definition of the "sport shooters" that would be exempted from the prohibition to use "high capacity" magazines, and some more.
>>
>>32398349
The EU sucks and anyone living there should move to Africa instead. At least Africa isn't cucked.
>>
>>32398397

>Lawmakers argue that an acoustic or salute weapon, designed to shoot blanks, can be easily re-transformed into a fully working gun.

If you have a god damn factory for MANUFACTURING GUNS, then you can "transform them", which means using the grip panels and the trigger group and nothing else because it would fall apart or explode. You also need a new slide ebcause they are lightened and made out of a shit easy to deform metal mix that would break or explode under real ammo pressure.

>The new regulation also seeks to place limits on “alarm and acoustic weapons”, as well as deactivated weapons.

I waited 10 days for a license to allow me to leave my home with it. What the fuck more do you want EU? I will return this if they pay back full price, fucking commies.

EU should ban all motor vehicles because that is what all the mudskins use.
>>
>>32398349
>Mudslimes use trucks, bombs etc
Ban guns!
More "refugees" too!
>>
>>32398349

I'm embarrassed for Europe. It's like the entire continent is trying to find the quickest way to submit to.... pretty much everyone and everything.

The French must be behind this.
>>
>>32398608
*germans

They fuck up all of Europe every century so they can stay slightly relevant.
>>
File: 1468933976380.png (471KB, 735x982px) Image search: [Google]
1468933976380.png
471KB, 735x982px
>>32398608
The EU is a globalist plot. They seek to centralize power as much as possible, dilute national identity and ethnicity through mass-migration and other policies. All according to the Coudenhovi-Kalergi plan of the future European being a mix of all possible races, living in a federal Europe with no distinct identities.
>>
>>32398636
Just don't tell them that they are a confederacy.
>>
File: 1445384158366.jpg (89KB, 542x542px) Image search: [Google]
1445384158366.jpg
89KB, 542x542px
Nullify. Just refuse to enforce the law. If enough countries do this the real effect of the sanctions they would impose on you would be limp dicked and impotent.
>>
File: 1464849951203.jpg (85KB, 433x417px) Image search: [Google]
1464849951203.jpg
85KB, 433x417px
>>32398349
welcome to the club
>>
>>32401221
So that's why Australia is allowed to enter Eurovision
>>
>>32398499

Switzerland isn't even in the EU why would they have to abide by shit?
>>
>>32402382
They, like Norway are in the EEA. Which basically means that they have to obey most of the rules, while not being able to vote on the policy. They even have to contribute to the Eu budget. All that to get free access to the single market and free movement.

Also TFW this is what Brexit wil realisticly achieve. Put Britain in the EEA and make it even more cucked. They will have to obey, while not having a voice. And the brits were bloody loud before that.
>>
>>32398618
Seconded, Germany is the most over-glorified toddler-State in the history of mankind.
>>
>>32398499
Do you honestly think that we will have a chance in Switzerland?

All the anti gunners have to say is that we will lose our living standards because of a bunch of old people wanting to go make some noise during the week with their rifles and most people will vote in favor of the EU laws.
>>
>>32398349
The Czechs and Fins aren't going to go along with this, they torpedoed the last one as well
>>
>>32398349
>https://www.rt.com/news/371081-eu-tougher-gun-controls-terrorism/

>Posting Vatnik news.

Here is what happened, from a normal source:

http://www.gunsweek.com/en/current/articles/trilogue-ends-eu-gun-ban

no full ban on modern sporting firearms patterned after military firearms, but "merely" a prohibition to sell new demilitarized firearms (government-stock full-automatic firearms converted to semi-automatic for commercial sales (still shit but not as much shit.)

no full ban on high-capacity magazines, but a restriction on their sale and use, which would exempt "sport shooters". (Basically you already have to be a sport shooter to get a semi auto long gun everywhere except maybe Czech republic). In here being a sport shooter means basically paying 15-20 Eur to some club with old retired police and military farts sitting around in a disused range and talking about guns all day.
>>
>>32402608
They fuck they won't.

Every politician group in Europe is against guns. Not even the far right is pro gun.
>>
>>32402615
that's still shit though. it's more rules that don't accomplish anything, and at least the first limits firearm availability especially for places like switzerland.
>>
>>32398349
DO NOT COMPLY
>>
>>32402671
Exactly.

They are going for the last countries with liberal gun laws. Those laws would basically end Swiss sports shooting because over 50% uses demilitarized guns and 99% uses guns with +20 round magazines.
>>
>>32402671
Yeah it's shit, but not as much shit as rt and most of /k/ says. But look at the bright side. This project has created the first true pro gun loby in EU. The firearm owners are pissed and united. Before that we did not have a voice, now we do.

>>32402671

Sport shooter will be exempt from mag restrictions. Also it is highly likely that individual countries will be able to make exceptions. One thing about EU law is that there should be a * mark after every word, because everything has exceptions.
>>
>>32402671

Also the Czechs are debating about putting something like the 2nd amendment in the constitution. This could be a turning point.
>>
File: 1481759887296.jpg (365KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481759887296.jpg
365KB, 900x900px
>>32398515
>At least Africa isn't cucked.

At this point this might actually be the best move for a lot of people. And it scares me to realize that.
>>
>>32398349
Can any Czech or yurofag confirm whether this will be accepted in the Czech Republic? I hope to live there some day.
>>
>>32402750
>Czechia is debating putting in an equivalent to the 2nd Amendment
Source on this? I would love for this to happen, and I'd start packing my bags if that were the case.
>>
>>32403212
https://m.novinky.cz/articleDetails?aId=423854&sId=&mId=

Use google translate. Cant find source in english atm.
>>
>>32398349
Quite frankly this couldn't come soon enough.

After Charlie Hebdo and the Bataclan in Paris, and this what happened in Berlin earlier this week, it's high time that tougher legislation is brought into force regarding all weapons.
>>
>>32403750
Legislate the muslims, it'll be more effective.
>>
>>32398349
this will solve the truck driver problem!
>>
>mfw I couldn't get a gun anyway because the only way to get a permit is to have the local police chief approve it, and you gotta bribe him for this in 90% of cases
>permits last 5 years and they can just refuse to renew it without any real reason
>mfw no face

still sucks for the few countries with good gun laws in the cancer that is the EU
>>
File: 1356114137794.jpg (42KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
1356114137794.jpg
42KB, 700x504px
>>32403750
>>
Has there literally been any incidents of terrorists using legally obtained weapons? This is where the (((elites))) are blatantly showing their agenda, this is obvious gun control for the sake of it rather than it being intelligent and it has no logical purpose, its just mocked up with a totally irrelevant reason.
>>
>>32402986
We cant say it like this now, But Czechia has pretty strict and working gun laws. And majority of our politicians say that we have a working system so fuck off. But they are cucks also, well maybe not so much cucks as incompetent ididots that might let it just slip between their fingers without using the actual power of their voice.

I know our system is probably unimaginable for US citizens, but I have no problem with it in czechia at all. It is quite difficult to get the license, you really have to study the whole gun law and pass the test, then the exam of gun handling and shooting got very strict, so they will kick you for minor mistake. So yes, those that pass and have license will at least in the beginning know the law, know how to handle, store and carry.

Also the medical examination is now more through, I for example have now stated in the license that I need glasses for shooting and I believe that range owner wouldnt let me in without them and I am glad.

And we have quite voiceful movement in EU parliament trying to talk them out of those idiotic restrictions on capacity, folding stocks and shit and banning certain guns..

So we shall see, as you can see now, politicians are starting to talk about how peacetime is probably over for some time, maybe this law will never be finished before the change of attitude.

I am also sure there are ways how to negotiate exception for member countries, or change the rules a bit for a country
>>
>>32402505
With Britain leaving, the possibility of forming a negotiating bloc of non-EU cunts becomes more realistic, as the population now would represent 15-20% of the size of the EU, and that represents a lot of economic power.

If a negotiating bloc did form, the cunts currently interested in joining the EU would probably prefer joining this hypothetical new negotiating bloc instead (Balkans+Turkey) and if successful, I wouldn't be surprised if a few eastern Yuro cunts would have referendums to leave.

Not being part of the EU was impractical for poorer cunts before, but it's going to become more practical once 2018 rolls by and the EU drops tariffs and opens its markets to non-EU cunts. They'll have a choice, whereas before they were economically blackmailed into joining.
>>
>>32403451
>https://m.novinky.cz/articleDetails?aId=423854&sId=&mId=
Oh wow, I missed this. noice. I am quite amazed how racional those usually drooling idiots are when discussing gun laws.

I also missed that wartime gun collecting part in last novelisation.
>>
>>32404061
Oh lawdy
>can't shoot without your proper medically prescribed glasses, aND the letter from the police chief stating I bribed him enough.

How could it have gotten so bad for europe?

I mean this is fucking laughable. God bless america.
>>
>>32398349
The thing has been going on for some time.

https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-eu-you-cannot-stop-terrorism-by-restricting-legal-gun-ownership

https://firearms-united.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRppFERs-BY
>>
>>32404090
the system changed and afaik, it is now very difficult to bribe your way through the test. the inspector doesnt have the test variants with him, two policemen bring them just before the exam and he doesnt know in advance who brings them.

Communication with police is at least in my experience always very proffesional and formal. I never had even slightest problem with anything, everything is clear, everyone is friendly.

And the glasses? I wouldnt see the big pistol target on more than 20 meters at all and I have just 2 dioptries. I wouldnt go to the range without glasses, because it would be fucking frustrating experience. On the other hand, I want the other guy next to me, that is old fuck unable to TD who is talking about guns in a way that is disturbing to e forced to have his glasses.
>>
>>32404044
Brewik did, but thats norway not eu.
>>
>>32404090
There are bigger differences between the gun laws in Eu countries, then US states, anon. With some paperwork i can have any semi auto gun i want and a brit cant own tv set without a license.
>>
>>32403750
>Terrorists have illegal firearms

>"WHAT DO WE DO?"
>"I know, we'll make currently legal guns illegal!"
>"Brilliant! It'll only further disenfranchise our law abiding citizens while at the same time make a terrorist threat even more deadly!"
>>
>>32404044
Breivik, but that's it.
>>
>>32402505
Britain is sacrificing itself for our sins, their country might sink now, but they seem pretty keen on breaking the authoritarian grip of certain EU powers before they go down
>>
>>32404324
Norway is sucking the EU dick, and is better at implementing EU rules than EU members.
>>
I still consider myself somewhat liberal. I used to think of Europe as a mecca of sorts: great food, awesome public transit systems, free travel between states etc. etc. But it seems like common sense to me that when times get dangerous, you tool up, you toughen up and you fight back. Europe is doing exactly the opposite and it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>32402646
And here's where your wrong with the Czechs
>https://m.novinky.cz/articleDetails?aId=423854&sId=&mId=

>People have the right to get in touch threat to the state for a weapon

>12.16 6:00 While the European Union is trying to restrict the possession of firearms citizens, Czech Interior Ministry goes in the opposite direction. According to information law aims to allow people to take up arms to defend not only their health and property, but also for national defense, perhaps when the story as an attack by terrorists or a madman. Chovancův Authority therefore prepared an amendment to the constitutional law on the safety of the Republic. Justified by the fact that the security forces can not be everywhere.

>"The purpose of the draft constitutional act is to respond to new security threats intensifying, especially as regards the danger of acts of violence, for example. Isolated terrorist attacks, active attackers, respectively. other violent hybrid threats, "explains his idea interior.
"The experience of some foreign countries show that the presence of armed public may be in these situations a crucial factor," says Interior.

>MEPs applauding
>Members of addressing rightly applaud the proposal. "It's absolutely logical next step in increasing the defense of this country. I'm very happy, "said the head of the parliamentary security committee Roman Vanya (CSSD). According to him, it is necessary to trust the citizens. "This is the right way, I am convinced," he added. He recalled that Parliament recently amended the law on weapons and ammunition, when the government launched the authorization to disarm citizens in case of war. "The democratic government needs," said Vanya
>1/2
>>
>>32404567
According to the vice-chairman and a former police officer Bronislava Schwarze (YES), it is time to accept the proposed modification. "In five years, could already be too late," he said. The solution sees no problem if people have a legitimate weapon, met tests, psychological tests and comply with the law.
>The Interior hurry and wants approval of an amendment to catch the end of the term Sobotková government.
In constitutional law, to which the necessary majority in the House of 120 members and the Senate 49 votes. >According to the responses of representatives of both government and opposition parties, it is real. Such unanimity in the Czech parliament rather exceptional. President of the Constitutional Act if it can not exercise his veto, even though she would wait for his support. Milos Zeman recently urged people to indirectly arming and mentioned that a gun owned by his wife. "Thank God," John responded to the proposal Černochová (ODS), and added: "I'm glad for it. The European Commission wants to disarm us, it is a good idea to prepare legislation allow people who legally holds the gun with the consent of the state, could rise to his defense, as is the case in Israel. "
MEP recognizes the necessary consistency with other laws so that it can not be exploited party "militia" and the like.
>Considers to be a reasonable proposal and the other vice-presidents of the committee Zdenek Bezecný (TOP 09). "It basically confirms the right of citizens to acquire and hold arms. A mooring use of weapons in private possession to ensure security in the broad sense in constitutional law corresponds to the current security situation, "he said. He also reminded the necessary skills holders of weapons, which must prove in its acquisition.
>"It's the first thing for which I ask the Minister had publicly praised," said the former policeman Zdeněk Ondráček (KSCM).
2/3
>>
>>32404596
>He added that legally held weapons, the crime usually does not commit the time interval and a twenty frontline patrols may be in similar situations ensures rapid assistance.

>Already registered 800,000 weapons

>According to official police statistics, which mentions the Interior, was registered in the Czech Republic early December, 798,424 weapons in all categories. Of this number, 357,338 weapons category B - subject to authorization - which could probably be used to protect the life, health or property. Most are in this category among people self-loading pistols, revolvers and followed by at least a semi-automatic rifles.
>The Interior Ministry reminds that the common characteristic of most terrorist attacks in European countries was very low predictability and the fact that they were often directed against the so-called. Soft targets that were not protected by any specific means or the security forces.
>3/3
Tl:Dr Eastern Europe isn't falling for the EU's bullshit after living under 72 Years worth of Soviet Union Occupation. Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, the Baltic States, etc will modt likely put up a fight againdt rhe EU and show non compliance.
>>
>>32404567
>>32404596
>>32404615

IMO EU should adapt our gun laws and stop making problems. you will have precise database of guns and owners, you will know exactly what gun when was stolen/lost and where...
>>
>>32404615
Based Czechia
>>
File: supervolcano.jpg (467KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
supervolcano.jpg
467KB, 1600x900px
>>32398349

They're grabbing the guns so the shitskins wont be able to use them

> when the german military & police overthrow the EU in a facist resurgence
> they brought it on themselves
> europe is where most of the skinheads are anyway

Czech is going pro-gun but they dont have much of an immigrant crisis yet, they're trying to make sure they're armed when the resurgence hits.

France kinda-sorta doing this, they're making sure arms are available but not in public hands.
> so shitskins cant buy them
> but they're still around for proper civilians when the shitskins hit the fan

Pic is not related, but thats coming too.
>whether you dispute yellowstone, italy is flaring up now
>>
>>32407555
are you forgeting the fact the shitskins don't give a rats ass about gun laws and will buy guns from Abdul and Jamal at street corner?
>>
File: hard laugh.jpg (18KB, 257x283px) Image search: [Google]
hard laugh.jpg
18KB, 257x283px
>>32407555
>the EU wants to protect """its""" citizens from muslim terrorism
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>32398349
>let terrorists in
>crack down on human rights to combat terrorism
And don't forget goy, false news is what started antisemitism!
>>
>>32398349
I hope nothing like this passes. If it does, maybe the US should do aide drops of ar-15s and mini-14s.
>>
>>32407555
>They're grabbing the guns so the shitskins wont be able to use them
Shitskins buy their guns illegaly from eastern European shitholes
>>
>let violent terrorist refugees in
>take all guns away when "terrorism" happens
>blame random chance

It's almost like this is orchestrated by some global shadow government plotting to turn all swords to plowshares

I wonder who that could be!
>>
>>32404458
Was breivik' act considered terrorism?? I dont think it was meant to subdue a populace was it? I think it was just psycho time murder, he didnt represent a group or an ideology he was just a nutjob.
I realize guvs use the word terrorist as a catch all but I think it does have a strict definition.
>>
>>32402958
Which countries specifically in Africa? I'm kinda curious, I heard South Africa was pretty cucked.
>>
>>32412542
Everything he did was based on politics, a declared fight against Eurabia, cultural marxism and mass raping of norwegian girls.
>>
>>>/g/58129529
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.