[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last Weapon Design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 768954101132121.png (23KB, 1025x947px) Image search: [Google]
768954101132121.png
23KB, 1025x947px
First of all, I really don't know whether it's legal or not do so, but I do not claim any rights to what I'm about to discuss and I will keep this short.
>I start my design with the image I attached
>I build a man sized spherical steel coil
>I enclose the steel coil in a larger steel sphere with dodecaedrical support system and access door(s) for, let's say, Infantry
>[...]
Why no one has ever thought of this before?
>>
and then he.... bounces into the enemy?
>>
File: 1481251633732.jpg (171KB, 791x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1481251633732.jpg
171KB, 791x1023px
>>32360770
Alright I'm pretty smart, but had to google.
Tell us in layman's terms bud. How exactly does it work and what's the point? Some sort of ball APC?
>>
>>32360770
Yes, and?
>>
>and then he.... bounces into the enemy?
Peace time comes, wars go off. Is this really your question?
>Some sort of ball APC?
I can't Google that. I'm thinking attaching whips to it for cutting grass, blades for plowing, seed channels, water sources, peace time stuff.
>Yes, and?
I'm more interested in doing this at home.
>>
>>32360770
>>32361373
>I'm thinking attaching whips to it for cutting grass, blades for plowing, seed channels, water sources, peace time stuff.

so it's supposed to be some sort of motor/vehicle, but I don't think anyone really understands the exact proposal. personally I don't see any way in which a spring inside a sphere would usefully move the sphere.
>>
>personally I don't see any way in which a spring inside a sphere would usefully move the sphere.
It is supposed to be my personal gym, with me inside, at first, until I become proficient at moving it.
>>
Not sure if bait or just really really high...
>>
Well, for now it's all about the dumb bell and the butterfly. I am still trying to figure out whether this is legal or not.
>That's why "[...]".
>>
So like a man sized hamster ball used as gym?
>>
>So like a man sized hamster ball used as gym?
Yes, a sphere really.
>>
Sorry, took a nap.
>Not sure if bait or just really really high...
Look, with a pentagonal stepping area, also connected through a steel coil to the inner surface of the steel sphere, I could use my hands to pull on the man sized spherical steel coil in order to generate a spring motion for the steel sphere and literally jump with it off the ground, or least leap.
>>
So legally the right reasons to pursue this are too damn hard to find. Society does not appear to be ready as a whole to approve for this shit. I mean, the whole no questions asked rules and stuff like that. Bitches be tripping about getting inside that sphere with you. Problem is, that would be making me twice as retarded for the time being. I want to be able to buy my own land and build my own forge for that reason. I am very serious about this.
>>
>>32364693
You can't properly move this. If you tried jumping and trying to bounce it the springs would absorb the energy. If you tried pushing on one side in an attempt to be able to move in a linear fashion, the springs would absorb most, if not all of the force. If you removed the springs, you'd have a dodecahedron inside of a sphere. I don't see how this could work at all. Please explain the design much better, or maybe include a better diagram.
>>
>You can't properly move this. If you tried jumping and trying to bounce it the springs would absorb the energy. If you tried pushing on one side in an attempt to be able to move in a linear fashion, the springs would absorb most, if not all of the force. If you removed the springs, you'd have a dodecahedron inside of a sphere. I don't see how this could work at all. Please explain the design much better, or maybe include a better diagram.
>Or you could just fit a steel rod inside the steel sphere, say, "x" times the lenght of the steel sphere's diameter, and that's that.
>>
File: more sides.jpg (37KB, 552x137px) Image search: [Google]
more sides.jpg
37KB, 552x137px
>this entire thread
>tfw OP cant even quote posts
>I cant breathe
>it took me like ten minutes to type all this because i cant stop laughing
>godamn captcha
>>
>>You can't properly move this. If you tried jumping and trying to bounce it the springs would absorb the energy. If you tried pushing on one side in an attempt to be able to move in a linear fashion, the springs would absorb most, if not all of the force. If you removed the springs, you'd have a dodecahedron inside of a sphere. I don't see how this could work at all. Please explain the design much better, or maybe include a better diagram.
To answer your question, though. I'm trying to explain, so hard I sometimes can't even.
>>
>>32365157
Is that what it is? I had no idea which way you were designing this thing, and the diagram doesn't help. I mean, it's cool. Don't see how it could be weaponized, but it would definitely be hell to stop. If this "rod" is more complex than just a rod and freely rotates, you could fit something like a bicycle brake on either side, where the rods connect.
>>
>Is that what it is? I had no idea which way you were designing this thing, and the diagram doesn't help. I mean, it's cool. Don't see how it could be weaponized, but it would definitely be hell to stop. If this "rod" is more complex than just a rod and freely rotates, you could fit something like a bicycle brake on either side, where the rods connect.
Yes. Alternatively, I could design exit holes for part of the steel rod. I mean, push come to shove and everything, I want to be able to work my land. I could also grow like bamboo trees inside the steel sphere, given proper lighting and growing conditions. That is because peace should never be underestimated, or disrespected, or anything really.
>>
>I could also grow like bamboo trees inside the steel sphere
you could become one with the sphere eventually absorbing it inside of you
>>
File: 1482074267097.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482074267097.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
>>32365363
i don't even
>>
>you could become one with the sphere eventually absorbing it inside of you
Or I could start with a smaller steel sphere, exit holes up and down, bamboo seed in, fiber optic inside state of the art endoscopic technology, and grow me some fast growing bamboo inside myself. Why are you not sounding a little more serious, like for real?
>>
>i don't even
What?
>>
>>32365523
>trying to be a bamboo garden when you could be a steel ball wolverine
>>
>>32360770
https://www.duolingo.com/register

Come back in 6 months and tell us again.
>>
>>32360770
>>>/ic/
Once you've learned the fundamentals of drawing and basic animation, create a short detailed animation showing exactly what the fuck you're trying to design.
>>
What the fuck is this thread?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.