[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Latest walking dead episode /k/ discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1479366173374.gif (506KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479366173374.gif
506KB, 500x375px
Rosita attempts to assassinate negan with a beretta and the bullet is stopped by negans bat, would that actually work? Is it because the bullet was homemade?

>pic unrelated
>>
>Watching AMC garbage
>Coming to /k/ wanting to """discuss""" AMC garbage
>>
>>32302280
>only 9mm lol
>>
>lol zombies
Get out
>>
File: 1479780798188.jpg (3KB, 92x125px) Image search: [Google]
1479780798188.jpg
3KB, 92x125px
>>32302338
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>32302280
>would that actually work
No
>>
>>32302280
Maybe. 9mm penetration into hickory and maple is about 1.5 inches, and a bat is roughly 2.5" at it's thickest point.

But why are you watching that garbage in the first place? TWD needs to be put out of it's misery.
>>
>>32302481
What's wrong with TWD? Are you judging off of season 2? I like the show.
>>
>>32302496
>What's wrong with TWD?
>I like the show
and into the trash it goes
>>
>>32302520
autist
>>
>>32302496
First season was pretty good up until the point where he Started getting dramas about his wife/friend.
Should have been about Rick on his own.
After the first season it's just been standard soap opera dreck with occasional plot locomotion in the form of completely stale, surprisingly-still-getting-the-jump-on-people-after-years-of-experience 'walkers'.
>>
>>32302562
..you obviously haven't watched more then 2 or 3 seasons. season 7 has been great minus one episode.
>>
>>32302585
>>32302496

No, I watched until this season, but it was becoming a chore. I could care less about the show's inconsistency, but killing off Abraham and Glen was a big mistake in my opinion. Then turning Rick into a simpering little faggot.
Following the source material works when the source material isn't edgy preteen garbage.
>>
>>32302585
No, he describbed the whole thing pretty accurately. It plays like an early 2000s sci-fi original series.
>>
File: spider laddy.jpg (94KB, 1153x650px) Image search: [Google]
spider laddy.jpg
94KB, 1153x650px
>>32302544
I know you are but what am i?
>>
>>32302679
It's really obvious they didn't have a real story arc in place. Or if they did, it went when they fired the production crew after season 2. AMC knew they had a hit show on their hands and just made it as a profitable as they could by cutting the budget down and adding in tons of filler. It just cashed in on the whole "OMG ZOMBIES" craze from a few years ago and a lot of idiots got hooked on it. The same people who obsess over it are probably the same people who kept CSI Miami or other garbage shows afloat.
>>
>>32302731
Darabont had a vision.
AMC had a budget.
The rest is history.
>>
>>32302280
Its a solid chunk of hickory. It would stop it with some major splintering though. But the plot armor bat would have stopped an M829 DU round to keep this horrible show going.
>>
Stoped at season 3, I realize I was forcing myself to watch in the hope of the show gestion better, it never did.

The comics on the other hand are great
>>
>>32302874
>>32302731

The show is loosing 500K viewers a week.They can't avoid the inevitable.
>>
>>32302585
I stopped two episodes into them getting into Alexandria. And that took effort. I might bother once I know it's finished because at the moment they don't appear to have any ending in mind and until they do its just them wandering about between predictable plot lines, padding and boring walker appearances.
All I've seen of the latest season is that there's a black dude with a white tiger seems like a desperate attempt tibmakenit interesting, maybe if they camp it up a lit I'll give it another shot.

US TV shows need to start finishing after say 4 or 5 seasons, or at least have definite endpoints from the start. Otherwise things drag.
>>
>>32303107
Add to that that a lot of avid fans don't like the brutality and losing main (read: stale) characters and dropping ratings. They'll start pandering to fans soon and then it'll just nosedive even harder.
I just can't see a satisfactory ending at all. It's either sunset and roses, which is dull, everyone's dies, which is dull or cliffhanger bullshit, which is bullshit.
>>
>>32302368
ants and so on and so forth.
>>
>>32302874
It did have the barb-wire wrapped around it. Maybe that helped slow the bullet down before getting to the wood.
>>
>>32303346
No.
>>
>>32302280
If all the powder was just crushed up match heads then yeah, could have worked.

Great ep though, realistically shows what happens when hysterical menstruating wombmen act:

>decrease chances by getting the one guy who can make ammo exposed and seized
>get innocent fat cunt killed
>pretend you are hardcore
>an auschwitz inmate with a bat can block your burrets

and what's with Carol's PTSD?
>>
>>32302368
Truly the caliber of ants
>>
>>32302496
it's a soapy soap
and since it is what it is, whether it's themed around zombies or flying pink dildos doesn't change shit
>>
>>32302280
>and what's with Carol's PTSD?

He lost half his face.
>>
>>32304122
mean't for
>>32303461
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.