[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would they ruin the /k/ continent with some shitty laws?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4205.png (78KB, 1000x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4205.png
78KB, 1000x905px
Why would they ruin the /k/ continent with some shitty laws?
>>
File: Monster_Dickgirl Edit_0641_4a.png (386KB, 2667x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Dickgirl Edit_0641_4a.png
386KB, 2667x1500px
Because we like our kids to survive to graduation famalam

Meanwhile the USA just had another school shooting the other day:

>Two students and one teacher were wounded after a teen opened fire at Townville Elementary School. The suspect's father was found dead at his home soon after the shooting. One of the victims, six-year-old Jacob Hall, died 3 days after the shooting

It's not even news anymore it's so common lol
>>
>>32284356
Fuck off and die, Melbourne - you're making us look bad
>>
>>32284300
Because Australia is being ruled by a bunch of cunts
>>
File: Australia.png (230KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
Australia.png
230KB, 500x709px
>>32284356
Bugger off cunts. Moot was right about you.

>Because we like our kids to survive to graduation famalam
So your shootings were replaced with arson.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childers_Palace_Backpackers_Hostel_fire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Saturday_bushfires#Central_Gippsland_fires
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quakers_Hill,_New_South_Wales#Nursing_home_fire

The whole "Muh Australia" argument is based on the correlation=causation fallacy. Your crime rates were already falling before the '96 laws were in place. It's the same retarded argument that American gun control advocates use when attributing our fall in crime to the Brady laws.

Furthermore, all the people claiming gun control worked as intended in Ausfailia cherry picked and only included firearm-related incidents when peoples' methods simply changed. Not to mention the recent increase of firearms on the Aus Black market.
http://www.theage.com.au/interactive/2016/gun-city/day1.html

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2122854
>It does not find support for the hypothesis that Australia’s prohibition of certain types of firearms has prevented mass shootings, with New Zealand not experiencing a mass shooting since 1997 despite the availability in that country of firearms banned in Australia.
http://www.melbourneinstitute.com/downloads/working_paper_series/wp2008n17.pdf
>The results of these tests suggest that the NFA did
not have any large effects on reducing firearm homicide or suicide rates.

Go back to shitposting, munching vegemite, and getting eaten by flying great white redback crocojellyfunnelwebstingemus.
>>
>>32284637
Oh boy someone's triggered
>>
>>32284356
>trading freedom for security
Fag
>>
>>32284772
Eloquent counter-argument, cunt
>>
>>32284866
kys, /k/ is a gay board
>>
>>32284356

Not even australian, just a falseflagging pooinloo
>>
>>32284356
http://www.gunfacts.info/pdfs/gun-facts/7.0/gun-facts-7.0-screen.pdf

crush the urbanite
>>
>>32284914
shut the fuck up you aids ridden pederast
>>
>>32285291
>>>/pol/
>>
>>32284356
>like our kids to survive to graduation
>deny everyone weapons in the single most hostile place on earth
>not even allowed bear spray, much less kangaroo spray
>>
File: 1462816665145.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1462816665145.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>32284356

>be Australian
>get taken hostage for eating chocolate
>>
>>32286284
>be Australian
>muslim takes you hostage
>he executes one bloke
>"SWAT" that can't even practice without filing paperwork for the ability to fire a gun comes in and kills you and another lady after over 12 hours of stalling and telling the muslim to get fucked
>the government bans a shotgun the muslim didn't even use
>get bitten by spiders in purgatory
>such is life
>>
File: 1480838599369.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1480838599369.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>32284356
Last I remember, I don't have a government that convicts grieving mothers of having their baby murdered by dingos.

Nor do I have to worry about my dad gassing me, muh mom, my siblings, and muh dog.
>>
>>32286341
>implying monis was Muslim.

I know these guys from back in the school days who are much more "religious" than monis and the only thing that stopped them driving down there and shooting him themselves is that on the way they realised they had little chance of getting close past all the police and chances were they'd be classed by the media as trying to "Take part" in the "terrorist attack" if they got stopped.

Given the whole thing was a false flag, that'd be pretty damn true too.
>>
>>32286403
mate all i know is that the bloke was muslim, he was obviously unhinged, and he (for attention by the looks of it) pulled the stunt he did.

my main point in that post was the incompetence of government (it's pretty obvious that he was trying to get attention, thus the demand for an on radio interview with the PM and so on, the government just repeatedly told him to get fucked and pulled a tier one SOF level "we don't negotiate with terrorists" gimmick until he snapped), not the man himself.

still, i do believe that they should have just called TAG East the moment he asked for that ISIS flag or whatever it was.
>>
>>32286443
In other words
>I only know what the media feeds me
the post.
>>
>>32286460
well yeah, i don't live in sydney and i don't talk to muslims.

tell me, since i'm coming from a state of ignorance on this thing, why DID he do what he did?

you mentioned something about a false flag as well, you're not going to go full "port arthur was a false flag 2.0: my eyes are large pieces of rice edition" on me are you? :^)
>>
File: 1460362515912.jpg (42KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
1460362515912.jpg
42KB, 600x406px
>>32286472
I don't live in sydney either.
I have known Muslims from different backgrounds and different groups since school, in work, customers, etcetera.
Monis, had no Islamic demeanor about him at all. His whole life (since it has been plastered in newspapers you can look for yourself) doesn't show anything remotely Islamic in the slightest.

He did what he did for the same reason anyone propped up by Government agendas does something- Political agenda and sway public opinion.

By definition, Lindt Cafe Siege wasn't even a terrorist attack.
By definition, Monis wasn't Muslim.
On top of that, Monis himself should have been in prison. He was a known psychopath and an accessory to murder.

Furthermore, incompetence of government is what needlessly dragged out the whole situation. They blocked the police from doing what they had to do, why?
>Pic related, never forgetti.
>>
>>32285757

>>>/lgbt/

go back with the rest of your kind you freak :^)
>>
>>32286530
>b-but Shia are our friends guys
>th-they are the good guys

Muslims in general are backwards but come on people, the shia sect are the literal worst.
>>
>>32286530
so you're saying the (i'm assuming state) government repeatedly interfered with the work of the police until he eventually snapped, shot that bloke and started the clusterfuck that resulted in the raid?

would this also have something to do with the denial of TAG East's offer of assistance?
>>
>>32286558
The whole inquiry into the situation is showing repeatedly that the Police High Command failed to pay adequate attention to the requests of Police on the scene.

TAG East would have ended it right away, and quite possibly incident free- So yes, the whole thing is extremely fishy.
Examine the above photo carefully, Monis and his pals with one of our politicians (one who's very anti-gun too I might add) kicking back and having fun.

Monis who, as I said, was at the time an accessory to murder and a known psychopath.
>>
>>32286181
>single most hostile place on earth
Last I checked Detroit wasn't in Australia
>>
>>32284300
Because its the ultimate shitpost.
>>
>>32284356
Fuck off SMelbourne, Victoria is the California of Australia.
>>
>>32284300
Because they are a European born country that did not buy its freedom with blood and death.
>>
>>32286443
>the bloke was muslim
He was an attention whore.

He said he was reppin' ISIS, but was using the traditional black Islamist flag of al Qaeda, then he asked if the Prime Minister could possibly bring him an official ISIS flag.

He calls himself a Shia cleric, gets in trouble. He converted from Shia to Sunni, writes to the families of dead soldiers. He goes to court, WINS, then chains himself to the fucking courthouse because he didn't get enough media coverage. Then he became a Wiccan. Later he fused Shia Islam with his own version of Wiccan black magic so he could fuck goth witch chicks. Tries to convert to Biker Gang, fails because he's a weirdo. Finally when he goes on trial for murdering his ex-wife, he suddenly converts to ISISlam.

With the bizarre to-ing and fro-ing he did, I doubt he even knew what Islam was.

To top it all off, Iran originally told the Australian government he wasn't actually a real refugee at all but a paranoid schizophrenic, but the government didn't listen.

Kinda makes you scratch the ol' noggin, dunnit.
>>
>>32284300

Australia has always had the prison colony mentality.
The solution to everything is blanket bans and when that doesnt work then making it double illegal will.

De-regulation is a completely foreign concept to both sides (if thats what you want to call it) to Australian politics. People are literally baffled that smaller government could be considered an option.

To give you an example. You can drive past 4 speed cameras on the way to work and a billboard that tells you youre a murderer if you drive 1kph over the limit.
>>
Liberals imply that firearm freedom has no value and is too dangerous.

When the reality is that firearm freedom does have value, like most freedom--and other objects are far more dangerous, like swimming pools.
>>
>>32287502
>and other objects are far more dangerous, like swimming pools.
Yeah, but we have mandatory pool fencing as well as mandatory gun safes.
>>
>>32287517
because you are nanny state cuckolds
>>
>>32287517
They have been running gun safe ads on the radio lately. Idiots. What good is a gun behind 4 inches of steel when 6 feet of nigger is forcing entry in to your house?
>>
>>32287522
Do you have an illegal arsenal of fully-automatic weapons?
>>
>>32287532
not that I will admit to.
>>
>>32286558
>TAG East
One fucking idiot with a shotty isn't a call to TAG East mate, that's a purely domestic issue the cops should deal with.
Doesn't matter if he thinks muslim things or any other kind of political shit, now if he's got a dozen other mates, explosives and automatic weapons being let off, that's when you get the military involved. Far as I know they did have a sapper on standby though in case he was of the explodey type of muslim.
>>
>>32287532
also

>weapons
>illegal

pick only one cuckboy
>>
>>32287540
Then why do you assume other people on here aren't contributing to the victimless crime rate in their own own countries?

Because you don't like the laws of their country? The same laws they don't either?

But rest assured, the MIG welder I bought just yesterday will be used in completely legal endeavours.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.