[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back knife holster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

I want a back knife holster like this that I can wear underneath my shirt on my back/pants and pull out instantly when I need it for utility and self defense.

What holster should I get and what knife is best for this?
>>
>>32236772
It'll print like a motherfucker for anything bigger than a push dagger. Just get a neck knife or something if you want an autist knife.
>>
File: sexy chris pratt knife.jpg (266KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
sexy chris pratt knife.jpg
266KB, 1600x1067px
>>32236772
Did you also watch Jurassic World?
>>
>>32236794
>autist knife
I don't want an autist knife. I just want something that I can walk in the hood with and instantly pull out my knife if a group of niggers attacks me

Suggestions?
>>
>>32236772
>>32236794

It's also super uncomfortable in any sort of sitting position. I tried to make it work, but it just sucks.
>>
>>32236826
A gun
>>
>>32236826
a gun
>>
>>32236826
Do you properly know how to use a knife in a self defense situation?
If you are not, 9 out of 10 times that knife will be turned around on you.

Buy a gun faggot.
>>
>>32236844
>>32236846
I am to much of a pussy to carry a gun. No joke I'm afraid someone would kill me and claim that I suicided myself if I had a gun
>>
>>32236844
>>32236846
hivemind maaayne
>>
File: best knife.png (330KB, 1000x536px) Image search: [Google]
best knife.png
330KB, 1000x536px
>>32236826
>>
>>32236826
A weapon isn't a fucking ticket to walk into a dangerous situation for no reason you fag. A weapon isn't a confidence booster, you always avoid confrontation and defuse the situation non-violently if you carry a weapon or else you make all of us look bad
>>
>>32236826
>I can walk in the hood with and instantly pull out my knife if a group of niggers attacks me

That's one way to get shot or killed with your own knife. Maybe you should focus your training on de-escalation and situational awareness rather than ninja moves.
>>
Yeah OP it's called a regular ass pocket knife and IWB shield.
>>
>>32236862
Ayyye first
>>
>>32236861

Then you're definitely too pussy to use a knife to defend yourself. You'd probably be too hesitant and nervous, get the knife taken from you, and get yourself carved like a turkey.

Do you even have training?
>>
>>32236826
>that I can walk in the hood with
Have you tried not going to the hood to begin with?
>>
>>32236870
>>32236874
>>32236900

I know about deescalation and I always try to talk things through before anything drastic happens.

I am not hesitant and nervous. I don't anymore but growing up I have gotten into a total of like 7 street fights. I am always calm and collected.
>>
>>32236927
>>32236861
>>32236826
How about you wrangle up all your fucking personalities and quit being a faggot before you start carrying something that could get yourself or, more importantly, someone else killed.
>>
>>32236927
>talk things through
>confirmed for poo-c
>>
>>32236971
>wrangle up all your personalities
Lol apparently you don't know about having different life experiences mate.

>Grew up in semi-ghetto till age 13
>Grew up in the country
>Got suspended a lot and go into fights

Now
>Go to community college
>Some of my classes are on the inner city campus
>When you miss the bus black people horde you and rob you

Grow up. Shit happens I am just trying to be prepared. Do you ever leave 4chan?
>>
>>32236826
You can get any of the knives that clip to the edge of your pocket with the body inside the pocket that have a catch that catches on the corner of your pocket as you pull it out, opening the blade. Spyderco and Cold Steel both make knives like this, so do a lot of other companies. Some examples are the Endura 4 and the Rajah 3.

Your knife wont be totally hidden, but you wont be a total faggot either. Also, try a Ruger LCP with a pocket holster.
>>
>>32237040
>Hey I want this knife for utility and self defense even though its not a utility knife
>Heheh I'm too scared to own a gun
>I want something so I can go into the ghetto and stab niggers who dare accost me

Why don't you wait until your meds are fucking balanced enough to not be all over the fucking place before you buy a weapon?
>>
>>32236826
Just kill yourself
>>
>>32237061
Not really scared to own a gun, I live at home until the end of next year and since my parents have a 5 year old at home they don't want me having one in the house.

What problem do you have stabbing niggers who try to rob me?

Not on any meds and stable. I am going to be an EMT-Firefighter soon. Another reason I can't carry a gun is because I will be firefighting but I want some form of defense. Stop making assumptions.
>>
>>32236772

How about you pick a carry spot that won't give you a spinal injury if you fall on your back, retard
>>
>>32236826
Oh wow you really are an autist.

Like >>32236794 said, it'll print like a mofo. It'll be seen a mile away. I'd say get a gun but clearly you're to fucking autistic and will go full sandy hook mode when too many loud noises make you go full retard. Just get a fucking folding knife or better yet just let yourself get raped.
>>
>>32237145
Bruh...
>>
>>32237145
Oh wow a new story, which personality am I talking to now?
>>
>>32237247
The one that is getting his Fire Protection Technology degree soon and moving out of his parents house but doesn't want to be mugged by niggers.
>>
>>32237367
GUN
U
N
If you carry a knife 11 times out of 10 you pull it in front of Jamal & Co. it will end up in your asshole sideways. Distance, distance, distance. Mace or taser if you don't like guns.
>>
>>32236821

It's scout style and has been around longer than Jurassic World.
>>
>>32236772
http://www.gerbergear.com/Knives/Fixed/ghostrike-fixed-blade_31-002719
>>
>>32237388
What are the chances I will get bodied if I get ganged up on by a group of niggers and I start macing them or tasing them? Realistically won't I just get beat up more?
>>
>>32237367
Grow up, you thonk you pull that knife some glock 40 ain't gonna end up solving the problem? Stay outta dark alleys, and quit thinking novelty movie knives will save your bacon.
>>
>>32237420
Pick your battles. A knife is only helpful if someone is on top of you and you need to start stabbing. Don't pull it out and wave it around like a tard and shit won't happen.
>>
>>32237418
Something like this if you insist OP. The blade in your picture is WAY to big, you will cut yourself under pressure.
>>
File: Scout.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Scout.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
Back carry isn't really a viable option for most knives. You probably won't find many commercial ones for anything larger than 2". Even less will be leather. Its something you will have to custom order from a leather shop.

As autistic as /k/ is they're fairly common bushcraft sheaths.
>>>/out/ would be able to point you to a good leather palce. This particular style is called a Scout sheath btw.
>>
>>32236772
That's just begging to have someone sneak up on you and stab you with your own knife in the spine or kidneys.
>>
>>32238033
That's some good linkage there, thanks anon!
>>
>>32237420
I would put more faith in mace than a knife for self defense, especially if it's a group threatening me.
>>
>>32238226
How about both?

I had a nogunz self defense idea--what about using a can of pepper spray and a knife in combination? Spray at their face--if you hit them, great, they're blinded and you can stab. If they dodge out of the way, great, they're distracted and you can likely find an opening to stab them anyway.
>>
File: DSCF0673.jpg (626KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0673.jpg
626KB, 1600x1200px
Find a knife with a Kydex sheath with a bunch of mounting holes in it. Mine mounts horizontal or vertical.
>>
>>32236826
Get a katana, you seem like a katana kind of guy.
>>
File: DSCF0674.jpg (630KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0674.jpg
630KB, 1600x1200px
>>32238383
>>
>>32236794
fpbp
>>
>>32238359
Well ideally, if the spray works you should just run away. My thinking on having a knife is that if I lose control of it, they're gonna stab me instead. Sure OC might piss them off and make them beat you up more if you miss, so just don't miss.
>>
File: thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg (44KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg
44KB, 500x406px
>>32238399
looks good what knife is that? and how much does it weigh?
>>
>>32238463
Camillus Cuda CQB2. I don't know how much it weighs but it's very light. I actually use it as a skinning knife. google says it's:

Overall Length: 7.75"
Blade Length: 4"
Handle: 3.75"

That sounds about right but I don't want to dig out a tape measure.
>>
>>32237388
>If you carry a knife 11 times out of 10 you pull it in front of Jamal & Co. it will end up in your asshole sideways.

You sound like one of those gun control fags who think that criminals will magically take away your gun and use it to shoot you.

OP isn't a ninja but neither is Jamal & Co.
He can't just effortlessly take your knife from you without risking death.
If Jamal is ballsy enough to try his chances if you pull a knife, odds are he's going to try his chances if you pull a gun too, so either way you have a shit load of trouble coming right for you in a close-quarter situation that puts you at severe disadvantage.

Even with a gun.
We've established that OP isn't a ninja but it's pretty unlikely that he's Jerry Miculek either. If OP can't draw a knife and swiftly put down three nigger bucks charging from point blank range, what makes you think he's going to be able to overcome the challenge of the Tueller drill and kill multiple targets that apparently don't fear death?

A knife isn't perfect but it's a hell of a lot better than nothing, and if OP can't carry a gun there's no reason not to carry knife if that's an option.
>>
>>32237247
Tommy Z., the firefighter-emt. He's pretty strong but also fast and slightly resembles trunks from dbz but also only wears suits. He is a master of krav maga and is an elite biathlon competitor. He is constantly perused by shameless women but his heart belongs to a mysterious girl from his old school. He hopes one day to save her from a burning building by firefight... the quest continues...
>>
>>32237247
Alex Striker, international mercenary assassin. This means he is only hired by mercenary for the jobs too tough for mercenary. He is a tough sniper expert and also skydiver. His gun is a super custom barret there is only one made. It has twin barrels and a scythe on each barrel. He has killed a one hundred evil bosses and has a scar on him for each evil bosses kill
>>
>>32236772
I used to carry a short ka-bar in a custom made sheath in that manner
>>
>>32238613
>but it's a hell of a lot better than nothing
This is the dangerous part. It IS more dangerous to pull a knife in many of these hypothetical situations. Situational awareness, deescalation, and being able to jog will save your life.
>>
>>32238747
Bob, the basement dweller. Owns 20 fedoras, but lusts after 20 more. Filled out an application at Starbucks this week, Trader Joes last week. Fearful of the roving bands of dark-hued denizens of night city, a place he knows only of by legend. They say that a knife, if properly worn sideways, in a sheath secured to a belt will. Protect him from gap-toothed knicker-bockers. And hlack people as well.
>>
File: samfisher.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
samfisher.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>32236821
nah, I DID like splintercell chaos theory (like is more like absolutely love and still play to this day)
>>
>>32238613
Yeah, pull a knife instead of giving him your wallet. Turn the mugging into a murder. Good job.
>>
>>32236874
>getting shot with your own knife
Not everyone carries ballistic knife, Ivan.
>>
>>32236826
>walk around hood with barely concealed knife over your ass
>"Tramp stamp fucking shit"
>someone hits you in the back of the head with a baseball bat
>some nigger has stolen your knife or stabbed you with it
>>
>>32236861
>a weapon where you point at and pull a finger in order to discharge a projectile into bad guy.
Vs.
>a weapon where you have to grip it right or get hurt yourself, get timing right, Perform strong motions with entire arm and body and be right within grappling distance, with possibility of knife getting wet with blood and losing your grip on it.

Wow, I guess a knife fight is much more safer and prefered than a gun fight!
>>
>>32237040
>trying to sound tough and grown up
>too afraid to use gun due to weapons retention, yet wants a knife instead
>>
>>32236772
>implying a knife is more effective than a gun at putting down a nigger at range
>implying you have big, solid CQC skills to win a knife fight unscathed against an armed nig, let alone a group of nigs
>implying nigs won't bumrush you from all sides and deprive you of both valuables and life
>>
OP learn how to use your hands first. Then consider a gun
>>
>>32236826
Get a snub nose .38 revolver then.
>>
File: Kershaw-Emerson CQC line.jpg (70KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kershaw-Emerson CQC line.jpg
70KB, 900x600px
Sheath in the front would be better. Ask in the knife thread if you want a fixed blade, ask for "belt knife" recommendations. I don't know squat about fixed blades though.

Or a folding knife with a wave feature - the hook hooks your pocket on the way out to auto-open the knife. Kershaw CQC is decent shit
>>
is this entire thread just a ruse?
>>
File: Poor and stupid.jpg (34KB, 676x422px) Image search: [Google]
Poor and stupid.jpg
34KB, 676x422px
>>32242610
I doubt it, I think it's just a reaction to OP seeing Jurassic World and deciding that the rule of cool translates to IRL effectiveness.

He's also clearly from /pol/ and /pol/ is known to be pic related, which explains just about everything.
>>
>>32236772
knife "holster"?
>>
>>32236861
That's not being a pussy. That's being fucking retarded.
>>
>>32236826
Why not both a knife that fits in your pocket and a gun that fits in your waistband?

You get the BEEEEEESSSTTT OF BOTH WORLDS!
>>
>>32236772
That's a good way to fuck up your lower back if you should ever fall backwards.
Also like others have already pointed out it will print and probably stand out to even a casual observer.
>>
>>32243197
Or he's an autist that watched one too many Nutn "Tactical autism" fancy videos.
>>
File: arethoseevenpockets.jpg (20KB, 151x207px) Image search: [Google]
arethoseevenpockets.jpg
20KB, 151x207px
>>32236772
I'm worried about my mental wellbeing. I took a look at this pic, and...
>are those even pockets?
I then laughed my ass off because I didn't focus on the sweet knife NOR the sweet ass, but rather, the lack of definition from those supposed butt-pockets.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.